Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 12:16:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 28

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 28  (Read 254 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 10, 2017, 11:33:27 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
October 10, 2017

A spotlight flashes over the FFW logo on the side of a building before we are taken outside the Future Shock Center in the middle of the night. A group of four men dressed in dark colors descend on the entrance, with one removing a skeleton key to unlock the main door. They all swarm in as an alarm sounds.

“Find the title and that Ring, hurry!”

One of them barks out the order as they all split up in different directions in the darkened Center with flashlights in hand. One heads towards the concession area, shining his light around before he hears a voice clearing. When he spins around, he sees Valerie McKinley lounging across a table. She gives a flip of her hair before she launches off with a clothesline. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

When the lyrics begin, we are then shown clips as Gillie Barnes scampers across the ring to headbutt an opponent. Angel wraps piano wire around the neck of another opponent, followed by Rose Gardner doing her Sonic Spin attack in the corner. A flash back to the robbery finds two of the men breaking into the Arena itself, seeing the ring in place and the seats empty. As they are about to turn back and leave, a whistling noise is heard before they look up to see Andi Takata come off the rail with a plancha onto one of them. The other darts to go back outside door, and runs straight into a discus punch from Avantasia Bom, while Max cackles and Ji-Hu rolls her eyes.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show

A flash to more clips where we see Britt Kane and Kaya Crimson staring across the ring at their opponents. That’s followed by Lacey blowing a red mist into the camera, Christian glancing over with a grin towards Tara with her hands on her hips before the image splits in half to the next clip.. NHB are shown standing tall in London. Lydia is shown flexing her biceps, and looking over her shoulder at the camera. Mila draws a bow from a quiver on her back, and prepares to fire it. Sienna is shown retrieving a pack of toothpicks from her boot, while Linda has someone in her anaconda vice. Isis crushes a group picture of several Prospects in her hand.

It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get out
But it's all about me tonight

It then cuts back to the robbery, where the fourth thief has broken into Adam’s office and sees the Future Shock Championship and Aspire Ring in cases by his desk. He raises his flashlight to shatter them when cockroaches seem to come from everywhere and swarm towards him as Bianca Reed taps him on the shoulder and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the face. The scene then cuts back to the door as a security guard shuts off the alarm, fist bumping Anna Giovanna as they pass one another with him whistling the Demi Lovato song before we go live inside the Future Shock Arena.

Pyro erupts throughout the Future Shock Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The camera pans the crowd all around before it turns to Zack & Lyn in the booth.

Zack: We are just 11 days and counting from the final Future Shock Pay Per View of 2017, Resistance! But before we head north to Providence, we got a big show in store tonight. Thank you for joining us here in Beantown. Zack here with my Hall of Fame King of Color Commentary Plus Submissions, Lyn Dallins.

Lyn: Thank you for that intro Zack and this is about to be a damn fine go home show! We’ve got a throwdown in the weight room and imagine... This was Kyle’s idea!

Zack: You got that right. We have our first ever bench press challenge...requested by Kyle Kilmeade as Lacey looks to embarrass Lydia Charisma in the weight room. I don’t know about you, but I don’t like Lacey’s chances. She doesn’t look like she does a lot of weight training to me.

Lyn: And let’s not forget Tara Cortez has been granted her request by Adam and... Well she’ll be getting a handicap match tonight!

Zack: Apparently Christian Kincaid has plucked two young women from a San Francisco wrestling school to give them their chance on Future Shock. I don’t care how good you think you are, a handicap match is going to be extremely challenging.

Lyn: We might see a new tag team signed or at least given a chance in a proper tag match. Also in our main event ‘Midnight’ Mila Martin takes on her biggest challenge to date and you can expect Next Generation will have eyes on one.

Zack: We’ll also get our first look at Mara Werth tonight, the former inmate looking to start a new life as well as a career for herself here in Future Shock. I understand Mara’s gonna take us somewhere we haven’t ever seen on this show before: prison.

Lyn: Not the... First thing I was expecting to hear.

Zack: I’m looking forward to it already. All that and no telling what else we could see on the last stop to Resistance. So let’s kick things off, and see about this bench press challenge.

The show cuts away to a gym somewhere in the city, where we find two weight benches set up not far from one another. Next, we see what is clearly a very jacked up black man as he moves to stand between them with a 10 Star Fitness t-shirt.

Zack: We want to thank 10 Star Fitness here in Boston for giving us access to their facilities for the purpose of this challenge. That man you see right there is Zeke, who is one of the trainers at the club. He’ll be working as the spotter for this event, in case either of the girls gets into trouble.

Lyn: Because we couldn’t hope for the two to spot each other. I am not sure how much respect either woman has for the others.

The crowd watching shows plenty of support as the 6 String Sinner enters the scene, in her workout gear as she eyes Zeke a moment before taking a seat on one of the benches. Lydia has a slight sheen about her, as it’s clear she’s been warming up before the show even began.

Zack: I think Lydia has likely been hanging and banging before we went on the air tonight, and definitely has the advantage in this challenge. I’m baffled why Kyle would suggest this.

Lyn: The man always has a plan Zack. Always.

Moving to sit on the other weight bench would be Lacey, who casts a sidelong glance towards Lydia. Unlike her opponent though, Lacey is in full makeup and a torn top and a pair of tight jean shorts. She looks up to her manager as Kyle gives her some advice in her ear.

Zack: Lacey looks like she just left a photo shoot, and doesn’t even seem like she’s bothered trying to warm up. Lyn, there’s no guesswork as to which one of these two this favors, I don’t think.

Lyn: Charisma literally does weightlifting when she’s bored if you can’t see her physicality.

Zeke: Alright, ladies. We’re gonna start small at 50 lbs, and increase it by that much each turn until one of you can’t lift the bar. You have to do four repetitions each time. Whoever lasts longest wins, is that clear?

Zeke has a rather booming voice, and both women nod in agreement before the big man places a 50 pound weight n the bar for Lydia. She shakes her head, and goes to retrieve more weights. She slides on a few more weights until the bar is set at 250 pounds now.

Zack: Looks like Lydia wants to start out on the high end, that’s 250 pounds on there. There are some men who have trouble lifting that much, not to mention women.

Lyn: She’s looking to go max. Last time I did any training with her, she was--

Lydia then lays back on the bench, wraps her fingers around the bar as Zeke stands over her watching. The 6 String Sinner lifts the bar up, and begins to press it. Four repetitions follows before she places it back, and looks over to Lacey with a bit of a smirk on her face. Lacey merely scowls as Zeke adds another 50 pounds onto Lydia’s bar. The Sinner lays back down, and starts to lift 300 pounds in four repetitions before placing the bar back.

Lyn: --I stand corrected. 300 pounds and Lacey isn’t even remotely entertained by it.

Zack: None of this surprises me with Lydia. She can probably keep going for a while, but you’re right about Lacey. She looks as disinterested as she could possibly be.

As Zeke looks like he’s about to get another set of weights, Kyle waves him over to Lacey’s bench where the redhead lays backwards and wraps her hands around the bar. Zeke asks her if she is ready, and she lifts it up and easily does the four repetitions with 50 pounds on the bar. As soon as she sets it back, Zeke goes to grab another set of weights but Kilmeade says he’ll do it.

Zack: 50 pounds is a relatively low number that shouldn’t be too taxing for anyone in this profession, Lyn. If you can’t move 50 pounds, you probably shouldn’t be in wrestling

Lyn: Most definitely so I doubt we’ll need to worry about her pulling this off.

He goes off screen for a moment, and comes back with a couple weights in his hands, which he attaches and locks into place on the bar bell. Lacey lays back down again, as Kyle gives her the nod. And with relative ease seemingly, she lifts 100 pounds in four repetitions and replaces the bar.

Zack: Well Lacey has a bit of a way to go to get to three hundred, but she’s working her way up. Doesn’t seem like 100 pounds was any issue for her.

Lyn: Even one hundred shouldn’t be too bad. Although she’s up against Lydia, Lacey’s no petite thing herself.

Zeke goes to get another set, but Kyle stops him again and heads in another direction off camera. He comes back with four weights in his hand, and clearly not walking with too much trouble as he has 200 pounds in his hands. This gives Zeke a curious expression as Kyle leans down to apply them to the bar, and lock them back into place.

Zack: Kyle must work out, that’s 200 pounds in his hands there. And he isn’t even struggling as he brings them to Lacey’s bench.

Lyn: ...There’s something strange going on here. How many times has Kyle stated he isn’t in any way athletically inclined?

Without even a bead of sweat on her face, Lacey lays back down on the bench and wraps her hands around the bar and starts lifting 300 pounds….with relative ease. Lydia looks over with a curious look on her face as Lacey does the four repetitions and sits up with a dusting of her hands.

Zack: I am….more than a little surprised by this, Lyn. Lacey just lifted 300 pounds, and it didn’t even look like she was struggling at all!

Lyn: I... I mean I said that Lacey certainly didn’t look tiny by any means but... What?

Zeke replaces the weights on Lydia’s bar, now setting her up with 350 pounds. The Six String Sinner looks very suspiciously at Lacey before she lays back down, and grabs the bar again. She takes a few deep breaths, and slowly lifts the 350 pounds off and begins a very slow set of repetitions. As she’s doing this though, Kyle starts replacing Lacey’s weight until one of them falls on the floor...and barely makes a sound when it hits. Zeke glances over to pick up one of Lacey’s 50 pound weights with a look of disbelief on his face.

Zeke: Hey…..this is plastic!

Lyn: ...Well, that explains everything, including how Kyle pulled this off.

As soon as Lydia glances over hearing this, Lacey grabs the bar in her hands and starts trying to press it down over her throat. The weights descend closer and closer with the redhead leaning on it, pressing it to Lydia’s chest. Zeke looks about to intervene when Lydia’s face tenses and she starts pushing the weight back up against Lacey’s grip. It causes the redhead’s eyes to widen as the bar shakes between them before Lydia sets it back into place.

Lyn: Lacey trying to seriously injure Lydia on the way to Resistance and Charisma isn’t having any of it!

Zack: I don’t think Lacey realizes how powerful she really is, and you can certainly see Lacey doesn’t know either! But she’s finding out firsthand!

Lydia sits up with an angry look on her face before Lacey throws a red powder into her eyes. She then grabs her manager’s hand, and takes off towards the exit as Zeke tries to help Lydia clear her vision with a bottled water. When she finally does, he declares her the winner before she grabs her bag, and heads for the door calling out Lacey’s name.

Zack: Can you believe that? KIlmeade brought plastic weights that just looked real for Lacey, and she tried to choke Lydia out with the real ones! Wherever they are going, they better run quicker.

Lyn: I don’t think it will matter in the long run. The final destination will be Resistance... And there will be no hiding there.

As Lydia shouts out Lacey’s name when she barrels through the exit with her gym bag over her shoulder, the show goes to its first commercial break.

NHB’s Moment

The next image we find is that of the brightly shining Future Shock Tag Team Championship belts sat inside a glass case on a red velvet base. The lights in the room make them quite brilliant as the camera pulls back to see them being admired by Angela & Jem of NHB, along with their agent, Carson Black.

Carson: My goodness, don’t those look beautiful? Adam tells me he’s kept them in this case almost since they arrived, so they will be in pristine condition when he awards them to the winners at Resistance. What do you think, ladies?

Jem: So bright and shiny and golden and shiny and bright and shiny.

There was an awed reverence in the Sheffield born girl’s whisper as her eyes stayed fixed upon the title belts.

Angela: So...what you’re saying is, they’re shiny? You’re sure you’re not part magpie?

The more powerful member of NHB nudged her partner with her elbow. Then did it a second time with a little more force, causing Jem to tear her eyes away from the title belts for a couple of moments.

Jem: I’m just saying, they’re really pretty and a sight to behold. Never been this close to a virgin title belt before. One just waiting to be given a kind, caring, loving home. Title belts that could maybe belong to us after Resistance.

Angela: They are absolutely stunning. Totally gorgeous. Love to have my name on one of them and be able to carry it around, making it look even more awesome.

Jem: You think Adam would let me keep the case? It’d almost be a shame to get fingerprints on them.

Carson: If not, I’ll see about having one delivered to you with a bottle of metal polish. Ladies, I don’t have to impress upon you the importance here. You are in the co-main event of Future Shock Resistance, which is big enough. But you are contending to be the first tag team to ever hold these titles. A honor that can never be taken from you, which you will always be known as. Not to mention virtually everyone in Future Shock, fans and roster alike, will be behind you in order to keep Max Sato’s disea…..hands off these titles.

The girls nodded in unison.

Jem: Yeah. We know. We’ve seen the t-shirts and the whole Stop Max Sato hashtag trending on Twitter. And it’s easily the biggest nights of our entire careers - beyond a shadow of a doubt; for all that we’ve done in this business and all the adventures we’ve had… we’ve never managed to win any Tag Team Titles. And we’ve never had the chance to be the FIRST of something. If that’s not enough, it’s our first ever Pay Per View Main Event match. Just stood here listening to all of that racking up, making Resistance bigger and bigger and bigger for us. It could be overwhelming.

She paused.

Jem: You know what Carson? I actually can’t wait. I really can’t. I wanna go to sleep tonight, wake up tomorrow and find it’s the morning of Resistance. I wanna walk out there, hearing all the fans in the building; knowing all the fans around the world are behind her… just like it was in London and I want to have it all spur me - spur us on to the best match and the biggest triumph in our lives.

Angela: We know that it’s not going to be at all easy. The Experience have won two matches to get to this point just like we have. They’ve earned the right to be the final of this tournament and have the chance to hold those title belts just the same way we have. We can’t take away that Ji-Hu, if you watch her and none of the bullshit that orbits around her from that pathetic excuse of a man she keeps in her corner, is a highly talented and skilled wrestler. I can’t deny that Avantasia is a pretty strong woman capable of matching strength with almost any woman in this company. We can’t stand here and pretend that they don’t know how to work together because they obviously do. And Max is going to be his usual, special little snowflake self doing whatever he can to throw us off our game. At Resistance, we’re going to have to be better than all of that and I know that we can be.

Carson: I have taken steps to ensure Max will not be an issue during that match. I made some calls, and I think he will be a non-factor so that you two can make history without distraction as the first ever Future Shock Tag Team Champions.

He told them with a little bit of a smile on his face.

Angela: Well, that’s good to know. Without him, it’ll be two on two, let us four women take center stage and claim the spotlight as both we, Ji-Hu and Avantasia deserve. Let us put on a stone cold, absolute classic they’ll talk about forever. May the best team win and take the prize they’ll have earned. And that is going to be us.

Jem: You all know the stories and watched the opening rounds. Everyone has seen what it’s taken to get here. You all know what it means to us, how much we’ve wanted and needed to get to this final. You’ve heard it every single time that we’ve spoken about it. We’re not going to let ourselves be stopped now - not here, not at the final hurdle. Order the show now and watch us take that final step. Watch as we make history. At Resistance, we’re gunning for victory… there’ll be No Holding Back.

A brief graphic advertising the tag title co-main event appears before Future Shock fades to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 11:36:13 pm »

The next thing we see is the smiling “Wildcat” in the ring as Gaby stands front and center with the microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is a handicap tag team exhibition scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We’ve heard a fair bit about Tara Cortez in recent weeks, Lyn. And last time here on Future Shock, she asked Adam for a handicap tag match in her quest to become the Future Shock Tag Champion…..Champions. We’re about to see what she’s got!

Lyn: You know it just occurred to me. Ten Star. Wrestling goes by five stars for maximum accolade. She’s double the stars. I finally get it.

Gaby looks back to two unknown girls in the corner, one blonde and one brunette. Both of them seem excited as they high five one another, though the crowd seems to have zero idea who they are.

Gaby: Introducing first, they hail from San Francisco, California, they are AMY KING and JENNA BLACKWELL!!

Zack: I don’t know much at all about these two other than they are still in training to become wrestlers. They train at a school in San Francisco, and were excited to have this opportunity.

Lyn: Hopefully this shot at the big time doesn’t staunch their hunger.

The otherwise quiet intro to Family Force 5's "Drama Queen" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Tara Cortez struts onto the entrance ramp, with her manager Christian Kincaid right there with her. She stops right before the descent and pulls off a short dance move, crouching down only to get back up, running her hands over her slender body and then bringing them above her head, only to then open her arms and pose for the cheering audience. She then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with some few fans in attendance before she makes her way to the ring.

Gaby: And their opponent, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... "10-STAR" TARA CORTEZ!

When Tara climbs into the ring, she makes her way to the ropes facing the hard camera, leaning onto them and posing for the audience, moving her arms much like in the same way she did earlier with her starting dance. She then blows a kiss to the audience and hops back down to the ring, making her way to her corner and sharing some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: Tara looks very confident, and doesn’t seem at all phased as she looks across the ring at two opponents. We should note that Amy and Jenna will have to tag in and out, while obviously Tara...can’t. But she has a manager with excellent credentials, let’s hope it’s enough.

Lyn: One would expect it is enough. Christian has his own tag experience but I dunno how many handicap matches he was in.

Referee Melinda Davis checks all three women for weapons, and calls for the bell to start the match after finding nothing. Jenna starts for her team as she and Tara circle in the middle and lock up. Cortez immediately pushes her back into the ropes, giving an immediate clean break before the referee can even finish asking for one. Even Davis seems surprised at that as Tara offers Jenna a handshake. The rookie returns it before they lock up again, with Tara surprising her with a short knee to the ribs. Two more follow that before she gets whipped across for the ride. Jenna goes for a clothesline on the rebound, which Tara ducks behind her to avoid. She snatches her by the head before she can get to the other side, and drops her with a reverse DDT.

Lyn: Tara certainly starting things off pleasantly. An honorable handshake to start the match off... Clean DDT there.

Zack: Christian told me earlier tonight that Tara is very much a rulebook advocate. He said she has high respect for the rules of our sport. And so far, she’s showing that.

Before Jenna can get back to her feet again, Tara pulls her up by the arm and begins unloading kicks into her abdomen repeatedly. A short arm clothesline follows that before she rebounds off the far side with a rolling senton. Davis drops down to count, but Tara breaks what would have been a cover. She moves back to her corner, where Christian stood ringside, allowing Jenna to get up. When Blackwell did so, Tara offered to let her tag out if she so desired.

Zack: Well….that’s new. You’d think she would want to isolate her, but Tara’s letting Jenna tag out if she wants to do so. I don’t think I’ve seen sportsmanship to that level.

Lyn: Ten Stars right?

Jenna glances back to her partner, but shakes her head. Tara shrugs and they start to lock up again. This time, Jenna surprises Cortez with a kick to the abdomen as she comes towards her. A trio of right hands follows that before she whips her across to the far side. As soon as Tara rebounds, Jenna leaves her feet with a high cross body block into a cover. Davis immediately drops to count the fall.

ONE!!!

Zack: Jenna tried for a quick cover there, but Cortez out at one. She realizes what an opportunity like this would do for her career going forward.

Cortez kicks out just as the two is coming down, giving Jenna a chance to apply a side headlock on the canvas. The virtual unknown grinds it in as Tara gets back to her feet, still trapped in the hold before she counters with a back suplex. Blackwell barely has a chance to get up before she eats a running leg lariat that deposits her into her corner. Cortez moves back to a neutral corner, giving her the opportunity once again to tag out.

Lyn: Once again Cortez is letting her opponent tag out but she’s not taking it. Maybe... Maybe pride?

Zack: I’m not sure what her thought process is. I know if it were me, I’d definitely make the tag and get a chance to recuperate in the corner.

This time, Jenna looks over to Tara, who has a smile on her face. She tags in her partner as Amy steps through the ropes. Tara offers her a handshake too, which Amy accepts before they lock up in the center. Amy seems to be a little stronger as she begins pushing Tara back this time, breaking the tie up suddenly to catch Tara with an European uppercut that rocks her backwards. A second one connects that sends Tara back again before she gets whipped across for the ride. As soon as she rebounds, Amy leaves her feet with a codebreaker that drops Cortez. She immediately goes for a cover as Davis drops to count.

Zack: Amy’s a little more seasoned than her partner, and she may be about to ruin Tara’s debut right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lyn: There’s the kickout!

Tara kicks out at the two, shoving Amy off the cover. The newcomer hops back to her feet as Tara begins to get up, and delivers a running kneelift to her face! Cortez staggers backwards a moment as Amy launches forward. She goes for a flying headscissors, but Tara catches her legs before she has a chance to flip her. She wraps her arms around her waist, and plants her with a tombstone piledriver. Tara rolled her over, and made the cover as the referee dropped to count it.

Zack: What a counter, right into a tombstone!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Jenna broke up the fall with a sliding dropkick to send Tara off the cover. Cortez looked over at her with a scowl when she left the ring, while Christian started slapping the mat repeatedly with his hand.

Lyn: Jenna stops this match from ending with an excellent baseball slide!

Tara pulled Amy back to her feet, hammering elbows across the back of her head. She then fired her into the far corner, before Cortez barreled in after her with a corner clothesline. Amy sidestepped her, causing Tara to to crash chest first. She immediately darted for her corner to make the tag, but Jenna wasn’t there. A quick glance down to ringside saw Jenna clutching her head on the floor.

Zack: What the hell happened there? Amy went for the tag, but Jenna….. Did somebody hit her? Christian’s been in Tara’s corner the whole time!

Lyn: I... I think we missed something.

As Amy turned back towards the ring, Tara surprised her with a release flapjack that saw her strike face down on the mat. She bolted towards the ropes, using them for a slingshot corkscrew Arabian press!

Zack: She calls that the C-BOMB!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Tara climbed to her feet, soon joined by Christian who raised her hand in victory. Davis did the same with the other hand.

Lyn: ...What happened here? Can we get any replays?

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall……………..’10 STAR’ TARA CORTEZ!!

Tara gave her manager a hug as he raised her hand once more. The crowd reaction was mixed with some supportive and others not so much. Amy rolled out to check on her partner, and helped her to her feet as she looked wobbly still.

Zack: I’m still not sure what happened to her partner, but Tara has just debuted with a victory in this handicap tag exhibition. I’m not sure how she will fare against Future Shock’s tag teams, but ….maybe there’s more to Tara than meets the eye.

Lyn: Seriously? No replays at all. What do you mean we didn’t have a camera there? Blindspots? What!?

As Christian tries to rally the crowd around the 10 Star Prospect while they head towards the back (with mixed success), the show cuts to a commercial for Resistance.

These Things Happen

The show returns after the commercial for Resistance, and we immediately just behind the curtain as Christian Kincaid and his newest prodigy are coming through. As soon as he sees the camera, he starts rubbing Tara’s arms with a big smile on his face.

Christian: What did we tell you?! You saw it just like everyone else, Tara Cortez has singlehandedly defeated two women I found in San Francisco. And I couldn’t be prouder of her for it, but I always knew she could!

He gives Tara a peck on the head in exuberance. The debutee is all smiles, as she has her pearly whites showing in joy.

Tara: And you thought this was a bad call, allowing me to show my great talent to the FFW and Future Shock audience in a handicap match? I barely broke a sweat! You can keep bring them in two by two, because I alone am as good as two wrestlers combined! Twice as fast, twice as passionate, twice as strong… Twice as good!

Christian: That’s why she’s the 10 Star Prospect right there. You just saw it in front of your eyes, and I have to commend her on her sportsmanship. I wrestled in tag matches for years, and never once intentionally let someone tag out. But when you’re that good, you can afford to take some liberties out there.

Tara: Well, that other girl, she was CRAZY to show what she was made of, so I thought… Why not?

Tara smiles tenderly.

Tara: At the end of the day there’s a spot under the headlights for all of us, and I allowed her to have hers. And this… This is what separates mere commonplace athletes and great, differentiated athletes! We superior athletes always find a way to excel, no matter how constrained by the rules we are, no matter how big the challenge is! And this is what I want to do! I want to show it’s possible to wrestle cleanly and gracefully while still being extremely dominant!

As Christian was about to respond, the opposing team comes through the curtain. Jenna is clutching her hand to her head as Amy walks with her.

Amy: What happened?

Jenna: I don’t know. I was just standing in the corner, and then I hit my head and fell on the floor. My head really hurts…

Amy: C’mon, we’ll go get some ice for it.

The pair head off together as Christian glances from them to his prodigy and then to the camera.

Christian: Must have lost her footing. Happens.

Tara scratches her head, genuinely confused.

Tara: … well, that’s unfortunate. Still, things like that happen. Onwards to the next challenge! I’m raring to go!

Christian: I think we’ll have to talk to Adam about that at Resistance. He’s kinda busy now. I’m proud of you.

He gave her a shoulder rub, not that she needed it as the show headed to commercial.

A Day In The Life

“I wake up before 5am most mornings. Not because I want to. Not because I’m made too - not by the guards or by my fellow guests. “ The camera shows the back of a black haired woman as the voice over spoke. Her body was wrapped up like a burrito in a thin blanket as she was curled up facing the low wall that her bed was bolted to. “I wake up because you see how long you can sleep on a goddamned metal shelf with a mattress a coupla inches thick.” There’s a slight laugh as the girl rolls over and the camera finally comes face to face with the newest Future Shock signing Mara Werth. “I don’t get up. I lay there in part because I’m essentially in a dorm room that offers you only the most scant privacy and there are some ladies who really don’t like waking up early. And because, really, where am I going to go?” There’s a laugh from the voice speaking over the images as the girl rolls once more, trying to keep as quiet as possible while she flops onto her back. “I lay there and I wonder what I’d be doing if I wasn’t there; if I was on the outside...what would the day have in store for me?”

“Because that’s the thing when you’re stuck inside. Everyday is pretty much the same as the last. Day after day after day after. All merging into one.” There’s a brief pause; a cut in the video to the girl finally sitting up on the bed and falling into line as the doors open. The camera follows her as she shuffled along. “For me, that day starts before five in the morning and feed my fantasy life till the rest of the prison wakes up and we all get to shuffle off towards the bathroom and showers and get ourselves all cleaned up. And no, it’s nothing like any of the videos you might have watched online - the ones that make you clean your ‘net history before anyone else uses that machine.” There’s a momentary hesitation. “Oh. Yeah. And this is where we might also get one of the more exciting parts of the day. A spot check for contraband - just the standard regulation poke through all of our stuff and toss it around so we gotta put it back straight. This is on top of the surprise ones they’ll pull at any time of the day or night, whenever they think they’ve got even the slightest inkling that someone might be hiding something.”

The video cuts again to a canteen; tables and benches welded together and bolted to the floor, a sectioned off plastic tray flashed in front of the camera for the moment. “Then it’s breakfast. Hearty, filling...in the winter warming - gourmet and silver service all the way. Your tax dollars hard at work and being squished and squeezed to get the most nutrition possible with taste in no way essential - a bonus; a welcome accident.” There’s a momentary pause from Mara Werth’s voice, seemingly to allow the sarcasm settle. “And we’re lucky enough to get this haute cuisine for three square meals a day.”

“When we’ve eaten our fill, as much as you can stomach, we go to work. Just. Like. You.” The scene fades out and then back in; Mara sat hunched over and seeming to curse as she shook her hand in pain, examined her thumb and then looked back down at the small needle she was holding. “Yeah…. We end up doing menial tasks. Making things for the state, if the Bosswoman puts in a winning bid. Or going round doing chores to keep the prison running.” It cuts again and this time it shows Mara pushing a mop around a floor in sweeping figure of 8’s. “You think you get peanuts? My take home is about forty-five bucks. A month. For about a forty hour week - I’ll let you do the math on that.”

You can almost hear the shake of the head as it cuts away again and we find Mara sat around an old large bodied TV. “Still, it keeps us busy till the evening when we can relax, kick back and watch a lil bit of real basic TV. You wanna know how basic? I’ve never ever seen a teaser trailer for Game of Thrones. I’ve never even seen them advertise the books.” Another slight chuckle as the footage changed to a montage that followed her doing all the activities as she mentioned them. “TV not your thing? You’re not feeling that? That’s fine, coz there’s also the yard for fresh air and exercise.” Cue a field with well trodden and worn grass, quite a few weeds and some weight equipment. Mara laid on a bench as she pressed a matching pair of weights. “Or maybe you’re a tech person - in which case we gotta couple of PCs where we can browse to a handful of tightly controlled and monitored websites. And they sit in a library - don’t expect to find anything of the New York Times Bestseller list from any week in the last decade though. Or finally you can study; you can strive to improve yourself. I can’t speak for other institutions, but here it’s a HUGE thing. Boss says if we can do something useful when we get out then we shouldn’t ever end up back in there. It’s where I end up getting to use a video camera from the mid 90’s and learn how to edit whatever shit I record into something people may wanna view.”

There’s one final cut. This time it’s back to Mara sitting on the edge of her bed in a plain cotton vest top and short; the girl taking a deep breath before bringing her feet up to slide them under the blanket. She rolled to face the small wall once more, wrapping herself up tightly in the bedding once more. “Then it’s back to the Dorm. It’s back to bed and having someone else turn the lights off and tell you it’s time to go to sleep. It’s back to bed, one more day, merging into the next.”

MARA WERTH….COMING SOON TO FUTURE SHOCK

Adam’s Guinea Pig

The form of Caitlyn Storm sitting in the locker room watching tonight’s broadcast is shown next before the Director of Future Shock joins her, plopping down on the couch with her as he mutes the television to talk with her.

Adam: Got a minute? I don’t want to interrupt you watching the show, but since this is on the show….I don’t think I am.

Caitlyn turns to face Adam and gives him a wide grin.

Caitlyn: I’ve always got a minute for you! And I won’t miss anything, we record all the shows at home so we can watch them back when we get home. That way we can pause and go over anything that we need to.

Adam: That works too. Look, I wanted to touch base on two things. One, good luck against Ascension at Resistance in your #1 contender match for the tag titles. You have no idea how much those two have complained about biased officiating from their match in London. I have full faith in you and Mandy, and you might see something of interest in Isis’ game later tonight when she faces your roommate, Mila.

Caitlyn: Thank you. I like to think that luck doesn’t come into it, but going up against Ascension, I think we can use all the luck we can get. Me and Mandy have been working hard to prepare, and I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled in Mila’s match tonight. Hopefully I’ll be able to pick up a couple of pointers, and cheer Mila on at the same time. Two birds, one stone.

Adam: The main reason I wanted to talk with you is because I’ve noticed something in your recent matches that has become a problem. And I’m talking about managers who can’t keep their hands….or tasers to themselves. And I think I’ve come to a solution.

Caitlyn: I thought maybe I was imagining it, but I’m glad you’ve noticed too and I’m not actually going a little crazy. It’s felt a little like I’ve been in handicap matches lately, but you know I don’t like to complain… a solution would be awesomesauce. What do you have in mind?

Adam: Effective immediately, any time a manager puts their hands on you in a match, I am going to book them to face you for 5 minutes in a match one on one.

A smile starts to grow on Adam’s face as he says it.

Adam: I mean if they want to act like a wrestler, i’m perfectly content to treat them like one. That goes for Kyle, Max, or anyone. What do you think?

Caitlyn’s smile grows even wider.. If that’s possible.

Caitlyn: I think that is a great idea! That should make them think twice about touching me or zapping me with tasers or anything… and if it doesn’t then it’s only fair that I get a chance to defend myself in the proper setting. I love the idea.

Adam: You’re going to be my guinea pig in this. If I find it works in your case, I’ll extend it to the whole roster so everyone can have the same benefits. If it doesn’t work, I have a Plan B...but I’d rather try this first, because that one is a bit drastic. You shouldn’t have to worry about it with Ascension since they don’t have one. If a manager messes with you, you’ll get them for 5 minutes either after the match or later that night. Hopefully that allows you to focus entirely on your opponents.

Caitlyn: That will definitely be a big help. I feel more relieved already, it’s kinda hard trying to face two people at once on my own.. Which is kinda what I’ve been having to do. Knowing that I only have to face on the person I’m actually booked to face will be a welcome change and quite refreshing. And a lot fairer too I think.

Adam: We’ll see how it goes. Also when you get done watching the show, we got a shipment of Caitlyn for Graduation posters you can start handing out. Missy also paid for a couple promotional spots to air on future shows.

Caitlyn: Oh, I’ll definitely hand those out to everyone I see! It’s nice of Missy to do that, but I secretly think that is more because she doesn’t want Ji-Hu to win, than because she wants me to graduate… not that she doesn’t want me to, but… you know what I mean!

Adam: I understand. Mila’s match is coming up, I’ll let you watch it in peace. She may pull off the upset of a lifetime tonight.

He gave the blonde a pat on the arm before he got up to leave. From there, Future Shock heads to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 11:38:09 pm »

The show comes back from the commercial break, and we find Gabrielle Crimson once again standing front and center in the ring. The bell rings a few times before Gaby begins to speak.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: This is going to be one hellacious test for Mila Martin tonight. I don’t envy her a bit, but imagine what it could mean for her career if she manages to pull out the win!

Lyn: One has to believe that she has been preparing every single moment of the day on the way to this match. Will clock strike midnight on Isis?

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Gaby: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: A very fitting song for what we are about to see! There’s not many women who have stood toe to toe with Isis in a singles match, and can say they won. And even those that did, they feel it for days afterwards!

Lyn: Weeks if you heard a few of them.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: For you fans at home, you cannot appreciate the size of Isis Morales just seeing her on television. Save for 46 days, she was Future Shock Champion for a year! Mila, in just her second match, has to find a way to bring that woman down!

Lyn: Overwhelm her. I feel like time and time again we’ve seen those victorious over Isis simply finding a way to overwhelm her, even for a few seconds at a time.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, and calls for the bell to start the match. Mila takes a very deep breath as Isis stands across from her in the corner. The redhead moves to the center of the ring, and Mila joins her and offers a handshake. Morales stares down at her hand, and merely piefaces her backwards into the corner. Martin barely manages to stop herself before hitting the corner, looking back at Isis who waves her fingers forward. The newcomer moves back towards her, trying to lock up with her but Isis shoves her off into the corner again. This time, she wasn’t able to stop herself from hitting the corner before Isis took two steps forward. A massive boot to the head sent her into the corner again before the Titaness used a beal to throw Mila halfway across the ring to the canvas.

Zack: Look at that, with ease! Mila is no tiny woman. She’s close to six feet herself, but Morales has about 6 inches in height and well over a hundred pounds on her!

Lyn: Vicious big boot there and a biel throw to top it off.

As the newcomer started to get up, Isis pulled her up by the head and whipped her back into the corner again. She stalked in after her, bringing a clubbing ax handle blow across the top of her head before pushing her head back with one hand. She raised her hand overhead, and delivered a resonating open hand slap across Mila’s chest. The sound echoed before Morales raised her hand again, and brought it down a second time to Mila’s chest. Martin dropped to her knees, her mouth open in pain as she clutched her chest with both hands.

Zack: That’ll cave your chest in right there! You can look at Mila’s face, and see what that must feel like. Heart stopping impact from the Juggernaut herself, and Mila’s in trouble early!

Lyn: You can see the Boston crowd wincing with every slap. Martin looks as though she’s not even sure what just hit her.

She fell to lean against Isis’ legs, only for the former Future Shock Champion to pull her back up to her feet. She scooped her high overhead, and threw her over the top rope! Mila hit the barricade on the way down before she collapsed on the floor. Valentina watched with amusement from the adjacent corner as Isis moved back to the center of the ring. She crossed her arms over her chest, and waited. As Davis began her ten count, Mila started to crawl towards the ring at a four count. With the help of the apron, she got back to her feet and looked up to the waiting gaze of Isis standing in the center of the ring.

Zack: I’ve seen this before, Lyn. This is Isis 101, she’s playing King of the Mountain! Mila absolutely must find a way to get her down off her feet. Because when she’s vertical, Isis is dominant.

Lyn: In a way I’d argue that it has become a bit of a hindrance to her because she always starts off with this. If you can get past it is the first and biggest hurdle.

Mila climbed up onto the apron, still rubbing her chest as she asked Isis if that was all she had. Morales’ eyebrow raised as Mila started talking some smack, asking her if she had anything else besides some ‘weak ass slaps’. Isis’ expression darkened as she went towards Mila, who grabbed her head and snapped her neck across the top rope when she dropped to the floor. The crowd started getting loud as Isis staggered backwards, trying to catch her breath. Mila rolled in under the bottom rope, and charged across with a chop block to the back of her leg. It made her stumble forward a couple steps, but didn’t take her down. Mila bolted for the corner, and right back out with a Superman punch right to the jaw that sent the Titaness stumbling backwards, still coughing.

Lyn: Martin is popping off! Chop block, superman punch... Now she’s going for another one!

Zack: She wanted Isis to come get her, and it worked like a charm! I think Mila’s gameplan is coming into view!

Martin set up, and darted towards her again with another Superman punch to the jaw. Morales wobbled again before the Prospect hit the ropes, and picked up speed. She went for a flying clothesline, but Isis avoided the contact and scooped her over her shoulders. Mila was set for the F5 DDT, but Martin slipped out the back and dropped Isis with a STO face first into the mat. The crowd erupted as Mila went for the cover!

Zack: Mila almost went on a Voyage, but what a counter! “Midnight” with  the cover!!

ONE!!

The two never came down as Isis bench pressed Mila off her, and sent her to the canvas. Martin stopped her momentum, and looked back as Isis sat up. She stared over her shoulder at Mila, whose eyes widened.

Lyn: We have broken past the ‘King of the Mountain’ phase...

Martin immediately got to her feet as Isis was starting to get up, and bolted towards her with a knee trembler into the side of her head. Morales dropped back to a seat on the mat as Mila began unloading with furious kicks to her body followed by a spinning back heel kick to her jaw that toppled Isis over again. Mila dove on top of her again for another cover as Davis fell to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

She got rolled off the cover again, and “Midnight” immediately got back to her feet. She looked back to see Isis starting to sit up again on her hands and knees. The Prospect bounced off the near side with a curb stomp to the back of her head.

Lyn: Mila hitting Isis’s own TITANESS STOMP ON HER! GOOD GOD!

Zack: Mila’s no match for Isis’ power, so she’s gonna keep her down! And she may knock her into next week in the process!

Mila glanced around, and headed for the corner. She climbed up to the top rope like she was climbing a tree. And as the former champion began to sit up, Mila came off with an elbow drop right to her chest and made a lateral press for the cover!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lyn: So close, two count there but I think Isis has been weakened!

Isis kicked out, once more rolling Mila off the cover with a little less force this time. Martin got to her feet, shaking her head as she hooked Isis’ head under her arm. The fans in the Future Shock Center were louder still!

Zack: Whatever you’re gonna do, Mila, you better do it! Morales is reeling, and the Future Shock Survivalist is in control!

Mila seemed to be going for a DDT, but Isis grabbed her head and rose up with Martin across her shoulders. Mila’s eyes widened as she realized she was in position for Isis’ finisher, and began driving repeated elbows into the side of her head. The redhead stumbled a moment, but yanked her around and dropped her with Michinoku driver to the mat. Isis planted her hands on Mila’s chest for the cover before Davis slid into position.

Lyn: Martin may be out after that double underhook brainbuster...!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Martin got her shoulder up in time before the three came down. Isis scowled as she started to get up again, shaking her head for a moment. The redhead gathered her wits about her as much as she could before pulling Mila to her feet.

Zack: Isis was looking for the Voyage, but that Michinoku Driver was almost as devastating! Credit to Mila for being able to escape the fall!

She whipped her across for the ride, but Mila held onto the ropes. And when Isis stormed towards her, Martin surprised her with a drop toe hold across the top rope. Morales was choking and coughing again. Mila darted around behind her, leaving her feet for a codebreaker! The Titaness fell like a giant oak to the canvas, and Mila lunged across her for the cover with the referee not far behind.

Lyn: Double knee facebuster and Martin going for the pin again!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

No authority kick out this time, Isis only got her shoulder up in time before the three. Mila slowly got back to her feet, trying to get her second wind as Isis began to stir on the canvas. The Titaness started to sit up, and was only halfway to her feet before Mila jumped onto her back and locked in a sleeper hold.

Lyn: Martin’s military history coming into play here... That sleeper, that’s military style. The way she’s got it in restricts the arteries... Absolute blood choke here.

On the outside, Valentina was pounding the mat as she shouted to her associate. Mila’s hands were red from the tightness of the grip she had with the sleeper applied. Isis fell back to a seat on the canvas with Mila leaning over her, really cranking the pressure on the redhead. Isis’ hand fumbled off the mat, trying to grab at nothing but air. Her arm got slower and slower till it collapsed to the mat. Davis asked Isis if she wanted to quit, but was not getting an answer before she raised her hand. It fell to the mat as Mila tried to apply more pressure.

Zack: This is brilliant strategy, Lyn! Mila’s got this sleeper locked in as tightly as any human could! And we may be seconds from seeing a sleeping giant right here in what would be a MONUMENTAL upset!

Lyn: This may be the end of it!

The referee raised her hand a second time, only to watch it drop back to the canvas. The live crowd was yelling Mila’s name as the referee went to raise her hand one last time.

Zack: One more time, and Mila’s gonna be a phenom!!

Before the hand could come down, Valentina ducked between the ropes and threw a cup of water into Isis’ face. It awakened the redhead as the referee went to get Valentina off the apron. Mila kept the hold applied before Isis grabbed her with both hands, pulling her over her shoulders and locking her into place as she got to her feet. And before Mila could do anything, Isis nailed her F5 into a DDT!

Lyn: VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON!!

She immediately made the cover as Davis spun around to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell to a chorus of boos before Valentina came back into the ring. She started applauding Isis as the redhead slowly made it back to her feet. Davis raised her hand as Gaby made it official.

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall……………..’THE TITANESS’ ISIS MORALES!!!

Zack: That was as close to a massive upset as we’ve seen in some time, Lyn! Mila Martin gave an early career performance tonight, but it just wasn’t enough to stop the juggernaut that is Isis!

Lyn: It wasn’t enough sure... But it was close. Real close.

Isis looked over to Valentina, who was still showing her plenty of adulation. The Titaness looked down to Mila with a nod of respect, but thrust her arm into the air again.

Zack: Future Shock Resistance is October 21st on Pay Per View! A Last Woman Standing match and the crowning of the first ever Future Shock Tag Champions headlines what will be one hell of a show!

Lyn: Huh. Wasn’t expecting that.

The camera zooms in on Isis’ expression for a few seconds before Future Shock fades off the air for the evening.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: