Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 11:26:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - October 14, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - October 14, 2017  (Read 286 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 16, 2017, 02:22:52 pm »

Recorded from the Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janiero, Brazil
October 14, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen with the world revolving behind it before we zoom in on one location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. On that, we go immediately inside the arena. The fans packed in the Jeunesse Arena are rabid. The crowd is loud and passionate, excited to be seeing FFW action here in Rio de Janeiro. They await the opening match on the show when "City on Lockdown" begins to play. The crowd is still loud as their euphoric chants turn to ferocious boos as Silas Mason and Nevaeh Summers make their way out onto the stage.

Silas doesn't pay the crowd any mind however as he just storms down the aisle and towards the ring. Nevaeh follows behind him, her head down and a stoic look on her face.

Silas stomped his way up the steps and into the ring. He paced around as Nevaeh soon got in as well. She made her way to the middle of the ring, still looking down at the mat before raising her head up and staring out towards the crowd. her hands were clasped in front of her as she stood there. Silas paced behind her as the crowd kept on booing.

Silas kept on pacing before moving to the ropes and demanding a microphone from Maggie.

Once he was given it he walked back towards Nevaeh, rubbing his forehead. He looked out at the crowd with a disappointed expression on his face. He raised the microphone to his mouth, which only caused the crowd to become more hostile. This caused Silas to become agitated as he bellowed out to them

Silas: We have traveled a long distance ta be here tonight. We have a very important announcement ta make. We want ta make sure the entire world can hear it clearly so do us  a favor and shut yer holes will ya?

This only caused a more negative response from the crowd. Nevaeh just stared out at them stoically as Silas sneered next to her. He loudly cleared his throat into the mouth and spoke back up.

Silas: See ya can boo all ya want, but ya can not possibly phase us as bad as what happened at Sin & Sacrifice did. For on that night in Denver, Colorado we lost ta that annoying Weeb ya all love, Andi Takata.

Silas was angered saying that loudly, but the crowd cheered it loudly. He stood there stewing as Nevaeh stared out to the crowd. Her nostrils flared temporarily before she regained her stoic composure. Silas now began shaking his head.

Silas: It’s like a nightmare we are waiting ta wake up from, but alas here we are, in this cesspool known as Rio, continuing ta deal with the result of that match. A result that...that’s just eating at us. Me and nevaeh we couldn’t understand why she lost. We couldn’t. We had the perfect gameplan. When I say perfect I mean perfect people. I had scouted Andi’s every move. Yes ya are unorthodox Weeb, but I had ya. I read yer book. We were gonna expose ya for what we knew ya ta be in Denver...but that didn’t happen...ya beat Nevaeh.

Silas seemed pained to say that. As if it was causing him a great eternal struggle within himself. Nevaeh didn’t seem pleased either but she remained looking stoic at the crowd.

Silas: That’s just miserable ta deal with. Ta accept. Once we got backstage me and nevaeh sat in her dressing room and began to go over what happened. We recounted everything that happened in the match. When we got back to LA we watched the tape of the match over and over. We even went back and watched the match against Natalya. We watched those matches back and I have several theories as ta what the problem might be, but Nevaeh spoke up and said she knew what the problem was. I wasn’t so sure, but she was adamant about it.

Silas now paused and looked at Nevaeh. He stared at her with a blank expression as Nevaeh just looked out to the crowd. She momentarily shifted her eyes to Silas, with a curious glare coming over her, but quickly shifted back to the crowd and remained stoic.

Silas: Nevaeh said she was the problem! She said she dropped the ball at Unstoppable, but against Andi she brought shame ta herself. She was disgusted with herself. Ya should've heard what she was saying folks. She claimed she was a disappointment, that she was an embarrassment. She was even begging me for forgiveness for costing me a great career opportunity.

Silas just kept staring at her while, Nevaeh kept looking out at the crowd. Her whole demeanor was stiff as she took in a deep breath and remained staring at the audience.

Silas: She wanted me ta be straight with her, ta tell her if I see a slip in her game. For the past couple of months I’ve tried ta ignore the truth, cause I care about Nevaeh, but I had ta be honest with myself and her. There has been a slip in Nevaeh’s performance as of late. The great wrestler I know hasn’t been around since she tapped out to Caroline Dallins. It’s like when Nevaeh made her submit that she snuffed out a piece of Nevaeh with it. I felt through training and gameplanning we could get around it, but from her last few matches it’s clear ta see that Nevaeh...ya just ain’t the same.

Nevaeh’s face started to show small signs of annoyance as she stood there. But she remained looking forward as Silas stared at her, speaking as if everything he said was indeed a fact.

Silas: See this hurts for us ta stand here and say. It hurts because we strive ta be great, ta be The Finest. But that’s not what Nevah is right now. In her own words she is a failure. We can’t sugarcoat this. Nevaeh has failed in this ring as of late. Nevaeh failed as big as this country did hosting the Olympics last year. Like how yer soccer team failed in the world cup. She sucked as much as Brazil does is my point. That’s the truth. We have ta be honest about it. That’s the only way we can turn this around. I swore ta Nevaeh that I would stand by her side, loyal as ever, and help her get through this funk. I will help Nevaeh in anyway imaginable. But Nevaeh had an idea ta help snap her out of this. Ta help her become the wrestler she can be. Which is what brings us here tonight.

Nevaeh’s eyes shifted down to the mat, her face looking as if it sported a pained expression for a moment before she became stoic again and looked at the crowd.

Silas: See I was thinking we should bide our time and regroup. Not rush into things, but Nevaeh didn't want ta do that. She wanted ta prove herself, ta show what she is made of. Thus she came up with an idea for a match. A match I am not in favor of, but Nevaeh insisted on it. She was so adamant about this match that when we arrived here she sent me ta go talk ta Ms. Star and not leave her office till this match was made. Ms. Star wasn’t sure either, but I told her ya were set ins tone on wanting it. As yer manager Nevaeh ya know I’m against this, but if this match is what ya truly want then...so be it. I got it made…we are ready ta make our announcement we came here ta make.

Nevaeh was still facing forward, but she seemed ta be surprised by what she heard. She was trying to remain composed as Silas wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He brought her close to him as he looked out to the crowd.

Silas: So allow me ta inform all of ya that this coming Thursday night on Velocity Nevaeh will be competing in a match. But ta test herself she has asked for a special kind of match. That match being...a handicap match. Against opponents she personally chose, those two women being the team of  One Woman Show.

Nevaeh now turned her head and looked at Silas. She just stared at him, her body seemingly straining as she did. Silas now turned and looked at her,  a blank expression on his face. Nevaeh’s eyes were wide right now as she looked at him, while Silas nodded his head.

Silas: This is what ya wanted Nevaeh, this is why we traveled here. Ta show the world that yes ya are dropping the ball, ya are failing, ya do suck at this very moment. But ya can turn it all around with one match. This is the match ya wanted. I trust yer judgement. I just hope the very best for ya in that match.

Nevaeh and Silas just stared at one another for moment till Nevaeh slowly turned her head back to face the crowd. She looked stoic, but her eyes remained wide.

Another quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracks her knuckles, Eileen Amaro delivering a nasty clothesline, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Mika  standing next to Karina with a smile on her face, Misty Whitmore pounding her fists into the mat, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point returns to  the air inside the arena with all the requisite pyro and ballyhoo. We then head right up to ringside with Maggie.

Written by Mark

Maggie: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: If you like to see two people just pound the hell out of each other, Christmas has come early for you tonight, folks!

Mai: I hope Raven wears some kind of chest guard for the match, so she doesn’t end up looking like poor Bianca after she had to face Miko.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Just behind her Andrew Marx steps out and Raven pulls him towards her for a kiss as boos erupt from the crowd.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Maggie: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, and accompanied to the ring by Andrew Marx, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with a smirk on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in it’s wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with Andy walking just behind her, with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and pulling Andy in for another kiss, gathering even more animosity from the crowd.

Zack: Raven Knight has been in a bad mood, not that she’s ever in a good one too often. But after coming up short against Mallory Bennett at Sin & Sacrifice, she’s been especially sour.

Mai: I’ll take your word for it. I try not to get too close to women who like setting things on fire. But I bet she’s super helpful to have around if you like to smoke.

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Maggie: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Mai: I think I had a birthday while this entrance went on. Miko got a fluke victory over Felicity Banks at Sin & Sacrifice, and she’s actually proud of that!

Zack: How was it a fluke? She pinned her in the middle of the ring after they beat the hell out of each other from bell to bell.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for illegal objects, and finds nothing before she calls for the bell. The live crowd is decidedly behind Miko, bringing a smile to her face as she blows the Brazilian crowd a kiss. Raven, unamused by all of this, heads straight for her as Miko turns to face her. The pair lock up for only a half second before Raven rakes her eyes with both hands, and then uses a hiptoss to take her down to the mat. Ayano barely has time to get up before Raven drives a clubbing blow across her back to put her down. She quickly starts tearing at her face with a wild look in her eyes before letting go at a four count. When Knight looks back at the referee with a glare, Miko catches her with a headbutt into the stomach. She starts back to her feet, and lays in right hands to go with it. With Knight reeling, Miko delivered an inverted atomic drop into a short arm clothesline that finally put Knight on the mat.

Zack: Raven is giving up a fair bit of experience to Miko here, but she’s doing well at least until she took her eyes off her opponent.

Mai: I think the referee said something derogatory about her, Zack. She’s a delicate flower. I heard she cried during the Lion King….because no one put a bullet in Simba’s head.

As Raven starts to rise back to her feet, Miko begins laying forearm shivers to the side of her head. They send her backwards a few steps before Ayano whips her into the far corner with velocity. Raven lands back first just as Miko leaves her feet for a handspring back elbow to the jaw. The Japanese star shouted “HAI” and fired a knife edge chop across her chest. The crowd shouted it next before she laid in a second one that widened Raven’s eyes off the impact. Miko licked her fingertips and began to deliver a flurry of chops one after another to Raven’s chest before using the middle rope for a springboard into a bulldog to the canvas.

Zack: There is no one I have ever seen who chops like Miko Ayano! Raven’s chest looks like she’s got a horrible sunburn, but that would be preferable to those chops, I’m sure!

Mai: It doesn’t help that these idiots out here are cheering for her, and shouting that word she likes to use when she hits them. Poor Raven!

With Raven finally getting back to her feet, Ayano rebounded off the far side ropes with a running dropkick to her head that put her right back down. Miko used the ropes again for a springboard into a moonsault before grabbing the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: Miko’s unloading with the heavy artillery, and the Dragon is seconds from putting another W in the column!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Raven kicked out before the three came down, and Miko hopped back to her feet and began to stomp all of Raven’s limbs. She went from leg to leg to arm to arm and finally the head to the delight of the crowd.

Mai: God, I hate her so much! I bet if Raven struck a match near Ayano, she’d take this whole building with her as sauced as her body used to be!

Knight once again started to get to her feet, only to get spun around to eat another knife edge chop across the chest with the crowd saying “HAI” this time. Miko whipped her across for the ride, but lowered her head a second too quickly and caught a boot in the face from Raven. Ayano stumbled backwards holding her face before Raven used a discus elbow to the jaw to put her down on the mat. The pyromaniac stopped to collect herself for a moment as Miko began to rise once more. She lunged towards Raven, who dodged and scooped her up into a stun gun across the top rope! Miko coughed furiously as Raven circled around behind her, and delivered a lungblower to drive her to the mat. She quickly went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Mai: Look how brilliant Raven is! She’s gonna pull out a huge upset right here against ol’ 100 Proof Ayano!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOPE!!

Ayano got her shoulder up in time before the three, causing Raven to begin grinding her forearm against Miko’s face prior to driving an elbow into her head.

Zack: That’s one thing we can agree on. If Raven pulls this out, that will be quite the upset! But she hasn’t gotten there yet. She’s enjoying continuing the punishment too much right now.

Raven got back to her feet as Miko moved towards the ropes, trying to get away from her. Knight grabbed her head as she was starting to get up, then used it for a battering ram to drive into the second turnbuckle. Ayano staggered backwards as Raven bounced off the near side with a lariat in mind. But Miko surprised her by ducking, and countering with a spinebuster before she rolled off to the mat beside her. With both women down, the referee began a mandatory ten count for both women.

Zack: You can tell how much these two have taken out of each other here. They are fighting hammer and tong, as the old saying goes.

Mai: Did you know my favorite kind of kisses are the ones with a whole lot of tong?

Zack: ………………………….

Miko began to stir first, sitting up and trying to gather herself. Raven wasn’t far behind her, doing the same before Miko rolled to her side and caught her with a kick upside the head to put her back down. Ayano got back to her feet, and headed towards the corner. When Raven started to get up again, Miko bolted towards her with a bicycle kick in mind! But Knight ducked underneath it. When Miko managed to stop herself and turn around, Raven caught her with a facebreaker knee smash before lunging into the cover!

Mai: There’s the KNIGHT FALL! Or in this case, the drunk drop! Go ahead, Raven!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Miko got her shoulder up in time before the three. Raven rained forearms across her head before she got back to her feet, a clear sign of frustration on her face.

Zack: Raven was a heartbeat away from one hell of an upset here tonight in Brazil, but Miko is one of the toughest and most resilient women I have ever seen.

The firestarter got back to her feet, once more casting dirty stares at the referee as she pulled Miko back to her feet. Ayano surprised her with a jawbreaker though that stumbled Raven in the other direction before Ayano scooped her up into a Sareee Suplex with a bridge!

Zack: CLARK’S FINAL LAW!! Ayano’s gonna pull it out right here!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Raven just rolled her shoulder in time to avoid the three, which sent Miko rolling away to get back to her feet. She used the ropes to get vertical, shaking her head as she waited for Raven to get back up as well.

Mai: Don’t get me worked up like that, Zack! One, it didn’t work. And two, my mind goes elsewhere whenever I hear someone screaming about pulling it out.

When Raven finally rose to her feet, Miko caught her with a rolling Koppu kick to the face that sent her opponent staggering backwards. Ayano rolled back to her feet, and scooped Raven up to plant her with a second spinebuster. Miko got up again, and began rolling her fists to let the crowd know what was coming up.

Zack: That’s the signal for the DYSON SPHERE!! Miko’s gonna put Raven away right here!

Miko left her feet for the phoenix splash, but Raven rolled out of the way. Ayano crashed into the canvas with a smack as Raven got back to her feet. Ayano struggled to get up, only to get caught into Raven’s front headlock driver! She quickly rolled her over, hooking the outside leg for the cover as Davis dropped to count.

Mai: AHAHAHA, SHE MISSED!! And now she’s got a bad case of KNIGHT TERRORS!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell as Raven sat up, a smirk on her face as Andy rolled into the ring to congratulate her.

Zack: I’ll be damned! Raven Knight has pulled off one hell of an upset on our first stop of the world tour!

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall…………...RAVEN KNIGHT!!

Mai: I always had faith in her, Zack. You can call it an upset if you want, but I always knew she could do it! And even if I didn’t, I’d never say it because I like not being on fire!

Andy helped her to her feet, raising her hand as the referee did the other. She looked back over her shoulder at Miko with a bit of disgust before yanking her boyfriend into a kiss. The couple rolled out to the floor amidst a chorus of boos.

Zack: She may not be popular, but Raven Knight has made one hell of a name for herself tonight in Rio de Janeiro! Maybe that’ll make that loss to Mallory a bit more palatable.

Mai: Or make her want to go set her hair on fire. Personally, the second option kinda makes me hot….

As the pair head to the back, Breaking Point takes its first commercial break.

Come Get It

We cut backstage to the Jeunesse Arena where Robby Reynolds is standing backstage with the FFW Evolution champion, “THE” Steph Stefano. While Robby is wearing a shirt and and tie combination with an elegant black waistcoat in the most stylish fashion...? Steph’s got a necklace with a bright tie charm that glitters under the light. She’s got on a sports jacket on her shoulders and a white Alexander McQueen sugar skull tee that has images on her shoulders, at the chest, along the waist and so on. We don’t see below the waist but one suspects that isn’t important as the Evolution champion runs her fingers on the title. Robby glances at the camera.

Robby: Ladies and gentlemen I am standing with the Evolution champion, The Wicked Witch... “The” Steph Stefano and Stephanie I want to know, given Valerie and Alysson Gardner’s explanation for this new change in attitude, what do you make of it all and how will you combat Valerie at Global Wars for your Evolution championship?

Steph: I don’t have anything to say about Alysson because Alysson is the same wrestler who is so against herself in her own head that she jumps to conclusions on social media about me doubting her abilities when I’m talking about myself. I don’t have anything to say about Alysson because she incorrectly believes she’s the most dominant Ultraviolence champion of all time in this company. Honey. No. What are you doing? No. Stop. Me and Emma Mac are not exactly as thick as thieves as we used to be but she’s still the toughest bitch that championship will, has, and can ever be held by so please Alysson. Sit the fuck down. Shut the fuck up. Goddess of Extreme don’t live here no more. Maybe if Desirae pops her ugly head back in FFW you can slap her around again but until then...

The Witch of Wall Street makes a zipping motion across her mouth before holding a hand out and closing it down into a fist.

Steph: Onto her lovely wife. See, the first time I watched Sin & Sacrifice, I had to replay Valerie and Alysson addressing the Pepsi Center because to be perfectly honest I don’t understand word salad verbal scrabble coming from the mouth of the best wrestler this company has and yes Valerie *IS* the one of the best wrestlers, if not the potential best this company has. I just don’t understand the point she was trying to convey beyond that fact. That you 'stopped giving a fuck about fan opinions’ because they worshiped you up until a certain point? Nobody creates the modern asshole in wrestling. We are made by what we do and I mean hell Robby... It feels good.

The Wicked Witch shrugs her shoulders, eliciting a laugh from the crowd watching back in the arena as it's dubbed in Portuguese for their benefit.

Steph: Now maybe. Maybe I’m not meant to understand the level twenty moon logic behind getting a frankensteiner facebuster and then a gutwrench bomb after literally fighting Kaoru half to death over this title I’ve got. That’s fine. I’m okay with that. Maybe all I have to understand is that Valerie wants yet another wrestler to use her as an example of how much better than her they are and deserve to be in the upper echelon, or maybe that’s exactly the opposite of what she wants. Like fuck can I tell because in the same breath she’s telling us how much she loves being the measuring stick does she hate being forced into a square hole as a round peg, whatever the fuck that means at this point. Don’t know. Don’t really give a fuck. Here’s what I know. There’s two of you. There’s one of me. We have two Breaking Points and two Velocities between the October 19th Velocity and Global Wars so why don’t you find one more person... And we’ll see how you do...

The camera pans behind Steph...

Mickey Scarborough is chewing gum, looking at her cell phone while Raquel Fair files her nails. Both women stand, leaning up against the wall before they silently look up. The former two-time Tornado Tag champs both grin rather... Grim smiles as they watch Steph continue to speak.

Steph: When there are even numbers. Of course if you wanna go two-on-one and Samantha will book a handicap match that’s fine by me too. I just never pegged Valerie or Alysson needing help with something as basic as kicking one person’s ass post-match or during but shows what the fuck what I know these days. Find someone. Come get it. You know where we stay.

The entire Scarborough Fair stare at the camera as Robby mouths a ‘thank you’ to Steph before we cut to commercial.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 06:09:43 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 02:25:19 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is part of the Global Wars series.

Zack: Well it is for one of the women involved, that being Missy. For Lily-Rose, this is about building momentum towards her No Surrender title match against the new champion, Sophia Pike. I have the Fast Track Champion here with me, Scarlett Silver. Welcome back to the booth.

Scarlett: A pleasure to be her as always, Zack. I think I’m fast becoming the unofficial commentator for the Chaotic Temptation girls and I’m happy with that.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Maggie: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: Missy’s definitely been the workhorse for Team England up to this point, which even her partner admits. We’ll see Cereza at Velocity Thursday, but tonight Missy looks to put Lily-Rose away on behalf of O.E. Ayano.

Scarlett: Missy can be like a mother hen with us sometimes, so seeing O.E get busted open at the hands of Lily-Rose really didn’t sit well with her.

As the blaring guitar sounds for “Mayhem” play over the PA system, Lily-Rose walks out from behind the curtain in her “Trouble Clef” shirt, standing proud atop the stage. Raising both arms up high, she throws the metal horns up and can see parts of the crowd doing so in response.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Portsmouth, New Hampshire, weighing in at 127 lbs., she is...LILY-ROSE!

After slapping hands with a few members of the audience, Lily makes her way up the stairs, then climbs onto the turnbuckles. She raises the metal horns once more, then after giving the camera time to soak it in she hops onto the mat and takes her shirt off, bumping her fists together and rolling her neck as she waits for the fight to begin.

Zack: We saw Lily-Rose pick up a very hard fought victory at Sin & Sacrifice in a Submissions Count Anywhere match with your friend and stablemate, O.E. Ayano. If she can end Missy’s undefeated streak in FFW, she’ll have massive momentum heading into her match with Sophia.

Scarlett: That’s a big if, Zack. Missy is a slippery devil at the best of times, but when she actually has an issue with someone it becomes even worse. I’m glad I’m not in Lily-Rose’s shoes tonight.

Stephen Wilson calls for the bell and the two women size each other up as they walk out of their corners and to the middle of the ring, before they enter into a collar and elbow tie up that saw Lily-Rose take control with an arm wringer. She twisted Missy’s arm around in her socket, causing the English woman to screw up her face and hold her shoulder for a moment before she escaped the hold with a flip and one handed cartwheel before countering with an arm wringer of her own. As Missy applied the hold she also bent her opponent’s wrist backwards for a wristlock before she drove a closed fist downwards into the top of the American’s arm. The Portsmouth native glared at her, only to get another closed fist hammered into her shoulder before Missy used of her hands to apply more pressure in the wristlock immediately causing Lily-Rose to grimace and move to the side, where she grabbed hold of the ring ropes. The referee called for the break and began the count as Missy released her grip on the count of two, backing away with her hands raised.

Zack: I’ve been informed Lily-Rose will get her title shot on the next Breaking Point in the main event against Sophia. She’s struggled with Pike in previous encounters, but Missy and Sophia don’t have much in common in ring styles. So this isn’t going to be much preparation for the new No Surrender Champion.

Scarlett: It could be very much in preparation for facing Sophia.. If Missy beats her that is. I don’t fancy Lily-Rose’s chances against Sophia much. She steam rollers through anyone who is put in front of her.

Lily-Rose still had the top rope gripped as she shook out her arm and rolled her wrist as she watched the woman from Leeds step back, giving her a slight nod of recognition before she stepped from the ropes. The moment that she did so, Missy launched herself towards her, grabbing hold of her head and snapped backwards sending the American flying with a monkey flip. The rocker from New Hampshire rolled through to her feet only for the Englishwoman to catch her with a perfect dropkick that sent her back to the mat. Again Lily-Rose sought to get to a vertical base quickly and found her jaw getting tagged with multiple forearm strikes that backed her up to the ring ropes before Missy irish whipped her across the ring. As the New Hampshire born grappler bounced back of the ring ropes, Missy leapfrogged over her, Lily-Rose hitting the ropes once more and this time was taken face first into the mat with a drop toe hold by Missy. As soon as Lily-Rose hit the canvas, Missy floated over her and tried to apply a side headlock. The submission specialist instantly countered the submission attempt, locking in a hammerlock as she forced the English woman to lie face down on the canvas in doing so and kept control of the arm as she kicked upwards and drove a knee drop into her arms and shoulder before she did it again as Missy fought against the hold.

Zack: Lily-Rose is going right to work with those submissions. I don’t think she’s expecting Missy to quit in a hammerlock, but she’s certainly trying to soften her up.

Scarlett: I think it could possibly have the opposite effect of getting her more fired up rather than softening her up, but she is keeping her where she wants for the moment at least.

After the second knee landed the Leeds born competitor began to push up to her feet as her arm continued to be caught in the hammerlock. As she stood upright, Missy fired off back elbows only for Lily-Rose to stay out of range of the shot as she controlled the arm causing Missy to shake her head and re-assess before she took a couple of steps forward, throwing herself to the mat unexpectedly, sending Lily-Rose tumbling forward and rolling out onto the apron. The pair of wrestlers rose together and the Englishwoman darted towards her opponent looking to catch her in the midsection with a shoulder thrust only for Lily-Rose to avoid it by catapulting herself back in, over the back of Missy and pulled her into a surprise sunset flip pinning predicament. Wilson dove into position and started to count.

One…

Tw-

Zack: She was hoping to catch Missy off guard with that sunset flip. But it wasn’t happening tonight.

Scarlett: You have to get up pretty early to catch Missy off guard usually. It was worth a shot though, I guess.

Missy kicked out, sending her opponent rolling backwards as she came to her feet and immediately charged the wrestler from Leeds, catching her with a running neckbreaker to put her back down on the canvas. Lily-Rose came quickly to her feet once more and wrapped her arms around her foes midriff using her grip to jerk her upwards and deliver a gutwrench suplex. As she hit the canvas, Missy rolled over and came up to her hands and knees only to be brought the rest of the way up to her feet by Lily-Rose who pushed her backwards into the ropes before she shot her across the ring. As Missy returned she ducked underneath the Polish Hammer attempt from Lily-Rose and continued her run, jumping onto the middle rope, springboarding off it and into a high cross body that caught Lily-Rose perfectly across the chest and sent them both down to the mat; Missy rolling away.

Scarlett: It seems fairly even at the moment. Neither of them is giving an inch and neither is getting any major momentum going either.

Once again the two wrestlers got to their feet together and Missy launched herself forward, delivering a raised knee into her opponent’s gut to cause her to lean forward slightly and allowed Missy to send her to the canvas with a snap suplex. Missy kipped up to her feet and launched into a series of stiff kicks to the rising American’s body, before she grabbed hold of her wrist and jerked her forward into a belly to belly suplex. Again the Leeds native was quick to her feet and again she started to snap off stiff kicks to Lily-Rose’s body as she rose back to a vertical base and this time when Lily-Rose got to her feet, Missy took hold of her wrist and Irish whipped her into the corner. Lily-Rose hit the turnbuckles back first and Missy sprinted in after her, leaving her feet to deliver a dropsault that saw her boot connect with the American’s jaw.

Zack: That was some impact right there! Lily-Rose may have Missy’s boot size imprinted on her jaw right now.

Scarlett: Thankfully for Lily-Rose Missy doesn’t have big feet! It doesn’t take away from the impact but it’s a smaller imprint to try and cover. I can lend her some makeup if she wants!

Missy landed on one knee and watched as Lily-Rose began to stagger out of the corner before she scaled the ropes quickly, perched on the top turnbuckle for just a moment as Lily-Rose turned to face her before Missy flew, wrapping her legs around her head and sent her back to the canvas with a perfect headscissors takedown. The New Hampshire native rolled through and started to come to her feet once more only to immediately get caught by Missy who grabbed hold of her head and her leg before she sent her over with a fisherman’s suplex, holding for the pin as she did so.

One…

Tw-

Scarlett: I don’t think Missy was really expecting to keep Lily-Rose down with that one, but she’ll be trying to keep the pressure on to wear her down.

Stephen Wilson showed a one count to the Englishwoman as Lily-Rose kicked out as the two count was still coming down only to be ignored by Missy as she stalked around her opponent. The Leeds born wrestler waved her opponent upwards, watching as Lily-Rose started to push upwards and as she got to one knee, Missy charged forward looking to connect with a shining wizard...but got only air as Lily-Rose saw it coming and ducked her head out of the way. Missy landed on her feet with her back to her opponent who popped up and instantly lifted the Englishwoman off her feet and delivered an atomic drop to her. Missy moved a hand to her tailbone and started to turn towards Lily-Rose who nipped around to stay behind her as she grabbed her around the waist and sent her down to the mat with a release German Suplex that saw Missy landed flat on her back. The English woman rolled over and tried to push upwards, getting to all fours and as she did so, Lily-Rose was already back on her feet as she applied another rear waistlock to Missy, using her grip to haul her up to her feet and into a second release German suplex that saw the Leeds born woman again land square on her back.

Zack: Those German suplexes will take the air out of you in a hurry, and Missy’s felt two of them already. Lily-Rose may be looking for a trifecta if Missy doesn’t break the sequence.

Scarlett: They’re murder on the back too and after two of them already I’m sure Missy is starting to feel it. A third would not be good for her at all.

Missy tried to rise once more, this time getting to her feet before she found herself caught once more by her opponent who used a side Russian legsweep to jerk her back down to the canvas once more. Instinctively Missy rolled onto her side and tried to rise only to this time get her head hooked by Lily-Rose who jerked her upwards, bringing her knees upwards into her opponent’s chest before she drove her face first into the canvas with a DDT. Missy tried to push up onto her hands and knees only for the American submission to float over, forcing to lay back down on the mat as she grabbed hold of her legs and locked in a Boston Crab, sitting down low and leaning back to exert as much pressure as possible. Missy let out a cry of pain as her arms flailed for a moment before they went to her face as she started to grit her teeth, refusing to submit as Stephen Wilson asked her. Christian Kincaid appeared behind the referee and started to slap the apron in front of her as he attempted to rally his client and offer her advice as she once more refused to quit in the submission hold.

Scarlett: Missy can be as stubborn as they come when it comes to submitting, but there comes a point when even stubbornness can’t stop the inevitable. She needs to find a way out before she gets to that point.

Zack: What makes this worse is even if she gets free, this Crab is giving Lily-Rose plenty of time to catch her breath and plot her next offensive.

Missy pushed upwards onto her hands, taking a step forward on them, pulling Lily-Rose with her, only for her to re-adjust her position and sit down a little lower. Stephen Wilson again asked Missy if she wanted to quit only for her to refuse once more as Christian urged her to continue; Missy reaching out and just scratching the ropes with her nail before she tried again, stretching as far as she could and managed to hook her hand around them. Stephen Wilson called for the break and started to use the count, Lily-Rose releasing on three and walking away as Missy kept her grip on the bottom rope, while her other hand went to her lower back. Wilson checked that she was okay to continue only to get brushed away by the Englishwoman as she started to pull herself upwards using the ring ropes.

Zack: Referee Stephen Wilson wants to make sure Missy is fit to continue. I don’t think she’d ever say she wasn’t, she’d have to be unconscious before she’d allow him to stop the match.

Scarlett: You’re really not kidding there. I know from past experience that she won’t stop a match that way. I think it might be an example of that stiff British upper lip or whatever the saying is.

Lily-Rose moved towards her, pulling her up from her knees to her feet before she delivered a European uppercut that saw the Leeds girl rock backwards against the ropes. Lily-Rose followed it up by wrapping an arm around her head and lifted her upwards, setting up for the spinning brainbuster only for Missy to grab hold of the top rope with one hand. Lily-Rose tried to jerk her away, only for Missy to keep the top rope tightly gripped. She tried once more and this time as she did so, Missy released, shifting her body weight as she did so. Lily-Rose lost her grip on Missy, the Englishwoman grabbing hold of her opponent’s hand as she landed on her feet behind her and used her grip to apply a cobra clutch, pulling her away from the ropes towards the middle of the ring.

Scarlett: Missy took Lily-Rose by surprise with that cobra clutch. I know I didn’t see it coming, and I’m just glad I’m just watching it. Missy doesn’t like to let go once she gets a hold on someone.

Lily-Rose pulled at her arms, trying to free herself and prevent the hold from being fully effective only for Missy to tighten up her grip in the sleeper hold. The referee checked the legality of the hold and asked the No Surrender hopeful if she wished to quit, getting a No from the woman. Missy chose that moment to jerk her opponents from the left to the right and back again as she tightened her hold further. The New Hampshire native began to fade in the hold, refusing to quit with a whisper as the referee asked her the question, her movements slowing. As Lily-Rose stopped moving the referee raised her hand and watched it drop. He raised it again and again he saw it drop lifelessly against her side.

Zack: If Missy can put Lily-Rose out right here, she’ll not only get England some points for Global Wars but she’ll put herself in line potentially for a title shot if she can make her quit. Or in this case, have the match stopped.

Scarlett: I know before the match Missy had said she wanted to make Lily-rose submit, as a measure of payback for O.E and it looks like she could possibly be about to get her wish.

He raised it a third time and this time when he released his grip the arm wavered slightly but refused to drop down as the crowds rallied behind Lily-Rose; her hand opening and closing into a fist, her foot starting to stomp on the mat. Finally she started to move backwards, building up a head of steam as she drove herself and Missy into a corner and she squashed the smaller woman against the turnbuckle pads to get the break. Lily-Rose kept Missy trapped in the corner as she thrust backwards once more to squeeze her opponent against the turnbuckles once more and then started to throw three, tired looking, back elbows as she was still showing the effects from the hold. Stephen Wilson told her to bring the fight out of the corner and the Portsmouth native assented, stumbling forward a step as she shook her head to clear the cobwebs. As she did so, Missy launched herself towards her, grabbing hold of her head as she bulldogged her down into the canvas.

Scarlett: Or not… thankfully for Missy the hold did enough to keep Lily-Rose fairly disorientated or she could have been in a bad position in that corner.

Missy rolled away to her feet and immediately set off towards the ring ropes as Lily-Rose was also rising, bouncing off the ropes and coming back towards the American where she left her foot, hooked her head once more and drove her into the mat with a tornado DDT. On instinct Lily-Rose started to push up onto her hands and knees, her eyes looking a little glazed over as an already upright Missy began to wave her upwards. As Lily-Rose got to one knee, Missy charged her and delivered a shining wizard to the side of her head that caused her to slump to the mat. Missy dropping down to cover her and hook her leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

….THRE-

Zack: You could hear the snap off that boot to the back of her head, but Sophia Pike’s next challenger is still in this match either way!

Scarlett: Lily-Rose isn’t about to give up easily, but you can see that Missy’s attacks are starting to have an effect on her.

Lily-Rose kicked out and rolled away, trying to come back to her feet once more only for Missy to wrap her arms around her waist, pulling her upwards and into position for a German suplex only for Lily-Rose to counter with a stunner. Missy hit the mat and rolled away to the ring ropes holding her head after being on the receiving end of the move while Lily-Rose lay flat out on the canvas. The Leeds born wrestler began to pull herself upwards using the ring ropes as her opponent slowly sat up, rolling over onto her knees. Missy looked over at Lily-Rose and then to the corner as she stepped out onto the apron and climbed up to the top rope, perching there as she waited for her opponent to make it to her feet. As the risen Lily-Rose turned to face Missy on the top turnbuckle, the Englishwoman flew towards her with a flying clothesline as Lily-Rose stepped to one side and caught her with Muay Thai kick in the midriff causing Missy to land on her knees.

Zack: Missy may have just been reminded of what she had for lunch after that knee to the stomach. Lily-Rose is skilled in MMA, she knows how to strike as well as anyone could.

Scarlett: Landing on her knees like that would have hurt like hell too. Lily-Rose has given herself an opening here to get some control back.

Lily-Rose staggered a step before regaining her balance and began to throw more Muay Thai kicks into Missy’s body, slowing her rise to her feet, finishing off with a stiff knee lifted up into her foe’s body. Lily-Rose quickly hooked her opponent’s head and dropped her quickly with a snap DDT. Missy tried to rise only for Lily-Rose to pull her upright, lifting three more knees into her stomach before she whips her across the ring. The Leeds native leaves her feet and launches herself into a spinning heel kick only to go over the top of Lily-Rose as the American wrestler dropped to the mat. Missy landed on her feet only for her foe to grab hold of her ankles, jerking them out from under her and sending her face first into the canvas allowing Lily-Rose to apply an ankle lock, grapevining her leg as she did so.

Zack: Uh oh, that was a mistake right there! And now, one half of Team England is in big trouble! Lily-Rose could be seconds away from making this a bad night for England….and worse for Missy!

Scarlett: Missy really dropped the ball there. She needs to try and escape as quickly as possible or her Global Wars points for tonight and her undefeated streak are going to be disappearing very quickly.

Missy cried out in pain as Lily-Rose wrenched on her ankle, twisting her foot painfully while keeping her leg trapped. Wilson asked the Englishwoman if she wanted to quit, getting a definite ‘No’ from Missy who pulled pulled at her face before biting on a fist. Wilson asked her again and Missy shook her head once more in defiance, pushing up on her fists as she tried to drag herself towards the ropes. The No Surrender stalwart wrenched further on the ankle, causing her to cry out once more and collapse to the canvas, the referee asked again and was completely ignored by Missy who forced herself upwards again and lunged to the side, just reaching the ropes for the break. Stephen Wilson calls for the break and was forced to use the count, Lily-Rose rolling away on the four count.

Zack: Missy’s all but ignoring the referee. She has no interest in quitting. As long as she’s conscious, she has all the tenacity in the world.

Scarlett: It’s that stubborn streak of hers I tell you. You’ve heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face? Well, I think that could almost have been replaced with ankle there instead.

The American wrestler got to her feet in the middle of the ring and waited as Missy began to pull herself upright with the aid of the ropes. The Englishwoman tried to put weight on her ankle only to grimace in pain and Lily-Rose came forward, delivering a kick to her calf, followed by a second and a third as Missy tried to hobble away. Lily-Rose delivered another, swifter kick to the back of her opponent’s knee causing her to crash to the canvas. Again Missy used the ropes and pulled herself upright, and again found herself on the receiving end of two stiff kicks from her opponent before she caught her foot as Lily-Rose tried to land a third. The New Hampshire woman hopped on one foot for a couple of seconds before she launched herself into an enzuigiri that caught Missy square in the side of her head. Missy staggered forward away from the ropes a couple of steps before she flopped face first to the canvas. Quickly Lily-Rose rolled her over and made the cover, hooking both of her legs as she did so.

Scarlett: Lily-Rose has definitely slowed Missy down to a stop. Not being able to stand up is never a good thing in a match and Lily-Rose may have just ended Missy’s winning streak here. Damn her.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Still no dice. Missy has something left in the tank, but Lily-Rose seems like she realizes victory is not far from reach now.

Missy kicked out at the final moment and Lily-Rose looked up at Stephen Wilson as he showed her the two count before finally nodding her head and rising to her feet. Missy rolled to her front and slowly began to rise herself, gingerly favouring her ankle. She never got a chance to straighten up before Lily-Rose grabbed her from behind into a full nelson, holding it for a couple of seconds before she swept her up off her feet and dropped her to the canvas with the Pretender full nelson bomb. Once more she made the cover.

Zack: There’s THE PRETENDER! And Missy’s streak is 3 seconds from being history right here!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett: I honestly don’t know how Missy is still getting up at the moment. It’s a combination of adrenaline, determination and pure stupidity, I think.

At the very last second Missy rolls her shoulder to stop the count at two. Wilson instantly holds up two fingers to the timekeeper, crowd and Lily-Rose; the wrestler asking for the three only for Wilson to be absolutely clear that it’s only a two count. Lily-Rose stayed sat on the mat for a moment before she nodded towards the referee and turned towards her foe, grabbing her legs as she went to tie her up in an inverted cloverleaf. Missy, though, fought against the Devour The Day submission hold and went Lily-Rose went to stop her fight back, Missy pulled her down into an inside cradle.

Zack: Where did that come from?! Missy’s gonna steal it!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Scarlett: Close but no cigar. Missy did well to avoid that cloverleaf though. If Lily-Rose had gotten that locked in, I really don’t think Missy would have been able to continue.

Lily-Rose kicked out and rolled back up to her feet and advanced on Missy as the Englishwoman made it to her knees and surprised her with an arm drag takedown. Again the American rolled through and came to her feet only to catch a backflip kick to her jaw that saw her stumble backwards and fall against the ropes. Missy measured her up and started to move towards her as quickly as her ankle would allow before she left her feet, looking to catch her with a flying clothesline...as Lily-Rose fell and in doing so tried to grab hold of the top rope to try and keep herself upright only for Missy to fly over it and get caught by Christian, who took a step backwards as he did so.

Scarlett: I think maybe Christian was starting to think he was getting a night off from catching Missy. No such luck for him though.

Zack: It’s a recurring theme with her. If she’s ever in a cage match, he’ll be able to rest easy at ringside.

Walking forward he took a step forward towards the ring where Missy grabbed planted her good foot as she grabbed hold of the middle rope, pulling herself upwards onto the canvas. In the ring Lily-Rose got to her feet and turned to face Missy who catapulted herself into the ring with a flying clothesline. Missy rolled through to her feet and half ran, half skipped towards her foe, burying a quick kick into her middle. As the New Hampshire native bent over, Missy trapped her arms and delivered a double underhook DDT. The Leeds born wrestler rolled the short distance to the ropes and once more pulled herself upwards quickly, looking back over her shoulder as Lily-Rose rolled onto her back and Missy sprung up onto the middle rope, launching herself into a moonsault. As she hit, she hooked the leg for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Scarlett: Missy reminds me of the energizer bunny, she just keeps coming. Unfortunately for her, it looks like Lily-Rose does too.

Lily-Rose rolled the shoulder and Stephen Wilson showed Missy the two count, getting a cold stare from the English woman but no argument as she slowly got to her feet. As soon as Missy was vertical she measured Lily-Rose up and moved quickly towards her, leaving her feet and drove her face down into the canvas with the Mischief Maker curbstomp. Missy stumbled as she landed on due to the pain shooting through her ankle, grimacing as she reached for her ankle before she turned around and dropped to her knees, rolling her foe to her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Can you believe that? She got the shoulder up! Missy may not like Lily-Rose, but she’ll certainly have new respect for her when this is all said and done.

Scarlett: I’d say that’s pretty certain. Once she gets over her anger and the pain in her ankle though, I’m betting.

Lily-Rose’s shoulder popped up at the final heartbeat and the referee showed Missy the two count once more, causing the Englishwoman to look up pleadingly to the heavens before she looked over to her manager on the outside. Christian told her that she almost had it there and to keep it going. She nodded, coming to her feet and headed towards the corner where she stepped out onto the apron and pulled herself up to the top rope. As she was climbing up to the top turnbuckle Lily-Rose stirred on the mat and began to rise to her feet. Missy waited till she fully vertical before she launched herself onto her opponent’s shoulder and went for the Sleep Tight hurricanrana only for Lily-Rose to block the move. Missy sat up, pulling herself into a sitting position on Lily-Rose’s shoulders where she began to fire shots into her skull before the New Hampshire native fell backwards and dropped Missy face first into the mat.

Zack: Missy tried to fight out of it, but all it did was make Lily hit that electric chair drop off her shoulders!

Scarlett: She tried to hit her sleep tight, but after landing face first like that, Missy might be the one to sleep tight!

Missy pushed up to her knees as Lily-Rose rolled onto her knees, the pair starting to rise to their feet simultaneously. As they both got vertical, Missy left her feet, delivering a double knee facebreaker. Lily-Rose fell backwards into the ring ropes and bounced back towards Missy who kipped up to her feet, and caught her with a perfect snap DDT. Lily-Rose slumped to the canvas as Missy rolled over to the corner and pulled herself up to her feet only to squat down, placing her hands between her feet before springing upwards and climbing the ropes. As she got to the top, she measured up Lily-Rose for a second then flew off with the Li’l Miss Mischief frog splash that came straight down across Lily-Rose’s body. Missy hooked the legs for the pinfall.

Zack: LI’L MISS MISCHIEF! There’s the frog splash Kincaid taught her!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen Wilson called for the bell and Christian Kincaid slid into the ring as it sounded, helping Missy to her feet.

Scarlett: She’s gone and done it again. Another win and more points for Team England. You can bet she is going to be feeling this one for a while though, Lily-Rose did not make it easy on her.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall...MISSY!!!!

Christian points towards the scoreboard to show Missy as 3 points are added to Team England’s score.

Zack: There’s 3 more in the bag for Team England! Missy has managed to put them a little further in the lead, but that can all change before we’re done here at Breaking Point.

Scarlett: There’s so much room for change tonight, but more points added to their total is only ever going to be a good thing.

As the announcement was made Lily-Rose rolled to the apron, holding her midsection as CK and the referee both raised Missy’s hand in celebration. Missy leaned into CK, still favouring her ankle as he raised her hand once again before the show cuts to commercial.

She Told You So

A quick clip takes the viewers back to Sin & Sacrifice just 2 weeks ago, where we see the closing moments of the Fast Track Championship match between Scarlett Silver and Ruby Tyler.

Courtesy of FFW Sin & Sacrifice - September 30, 2017

Christian managed to break his grip, and roll into the ring. The referee went to get him out as Ruby went to get Scarlett in the corner. When she reached down to grab her, Scarlett squeezed off pepper spray from her makeup bag into Ruby’s face.

Missy: At least she had something of use in there.

Tyler screamed in pain as Scarlett caught her with thumb to the throat before rolling her up into a small package. Christian rolled out the other side of the ring as Davis dove into position for the cover.

Zack: The SILVER SPIKE….with a faceful of pepper spray too!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell as the live crowd went into raucous booing. Hardaway decked Christian with a superkick on the floor before he realized what happened in the ring. Ruby continued to hold her face in agony as Scarlett got to her feet, and had her hand raised.

Missy: What the hell?! That was completely unnecessary, Christian didn’t deserve that at all!

Maggie: Here is your winner…..AND STILL FFW Fast Track Champion………..SCARLETT SILVER!!!

Hardaway grabbed a water bottle from a fan, and rolled into the ring to try to wash the pepper spray out of her eyes and face. Scarlett took her title, and climbed up onto the middle rope to raise it over her head with a smile...and a hair fluff to loud boos.

Zack: Through hook and certainly by crook, Scarlett Silver is still the Fast Track Champion! Kevin’s trying to wash that pepper spray out of Ruby’s eyes, and Christian is barely stirring over there on the other side.

Missy: Scarlett didn’t see the kick, and hasn’t noticed yet that Christian hasn’t come in to congratulate her. I swear that make up must be affecting her brain. She’s managed to retain again though, so she’ll be happy.

~ ~ ~

As the clip ends and we go back to the live show, there we find that familiar makeup bag in the well manicured hands of Scarlett Silver. The camera pulls back to show she’s standing in front of Christian backstage, who has the faintest remnants of the bruise he got from being kicked in the face by Kevin Hardaway.

Christian: I hate to be that guy, the one that says I told you. But ya know….I did.

Scarlett: There was never any doubt that I would beat Ruby, just like I did with Mandy to make it two successful defenses in a row… that kick wasn’t expected though. And I didn’t see it on the night.

She turns to give Christian an almost apologetic smile. Christian rubs his chin for a moment before he continues.

Christian: Despite having Hardaway there...who kicks like a mule, by the way, it still didn’t change the outcome. Scarlett Silver is still your reigning FFW Fast Track Champion.

He pats the title as it lays across Scarlett’s shoulder, while she’s holding the makeup bag in her hands.

Christian: Two down, two to go. But these two are women I happen to think well of. One more than the other, but that’s because we’re married. My wife earned herself a shot at the title, and Cereza was awarded one by Cody on his last night, because she’s the only unavenged loss on Scarlett’s record since arriving to FFW. She’s already dispatched the others. How does it feel to be this close to being able to cash in an Evolution title shot? And what do you think about the last two obstacles in your path to reaching that goal?

Scarlett: I said when I won this little beauty, that I would be holding onto it until I completed the required defenses to cash it in.. that hasn’t changed. I might have two more obstacles… but the results are going to be the same despite who they are. I have no intention of letting the chance to win the Evolution title slip through my fingers.

She tightens her grip on the make up bag as she says that.

Scarlett: One good thing though.. At least with my next two defenses, it’s unlikely that we’ll need to worry about them kicking you or anything, Christian.

Christian: I’d certainly hope not. Cereza doesn’t have a manager, plus we’re friends. And I happen to know Kelly’s manager super well...since birth. So that’ll definitely be appreciated. I don’t know which one is first, but I’m positive both of them will be prepared when the time comes.

Scarlett looked down to her makeup bag, and gave it a little pat.

Scarlett: Don’t worry about a thing. I got these defenses….in the bag.

The camera zooms in on the bag as the show heads to a commercial for Future Shock Resistance next Saturday.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 05:17:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 02:27:07 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is part of the Global Wars series and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“MOUSE DROP THE TRACK, THAT’LL MAKE YOU BOUNCE IT BACK!”

Maggie: Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru.. From Kumamoto, Japan, she is The Eighth Chamber Orochi... O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the Eighth Chamber Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a rival team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. Mai Hotaru pops out of the curtain soon after and puts a hand on her client’s shoulder as “Wipe Me Down” continues to play over the sound system. Together the two women walk down the ramp as the crowd boos O.E. the entire time. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Mai. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues.

“‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)”

Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match.

Zack: O.E didn’t have a very good night at Sin & Sacrifice when she faced Lily-Rose. And she received a fine earlier today following an altercation with a crew member.

Scarlett: Lily-Rose just got lucky at Sin & Sacrifice, but O.E will bounce back. I have no doubt at all about that.

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Maggie:And her opponent…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match.

Zack: Vanessa will be looking to secure some more points for Team Canada tonight and stop Team Japan from getting them in the process.

Scarlett: She can look all she wants but she won’t find them, my girl is gonna take all the points from this match.

With the Rio crowd still on their feet, Maggie leaves the ring as Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women for anything untoward. Happy that neither have any foreign objects on them he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women don’t hang around coming out of their corners and as Vanessa goes for a tie up, O.E ignores that and instead cracks her with an elbow to the jaw. Vanessa’s head spins from the impact but she keeps her footing. Vanessa goes to counter with a forearm to O.E’s face but Ayano catches her arm and spins around to push Vanessa’s arm up her back into a hammerlock. Vanessa straight away starts to fire elbows back with her free arm but O.E steps to the side out of the way, pushing Cade’s arm further up her back in the process. O.E releases Vanessa’s arm and quickly grabs her around the waist to send her to the canvas with a German suplex. Vanessa quickly rolls back to her feet and gives her arm a little shake. O.E goes to charge her again but Cade steps to the side and catches her with a leg sweep which sends her crashing to the mat. O.E gets to her feet quickly but is met straight away with a barrage of forearms to her face from Vanessa.

Zack: O.E is getting straight down to business tonight, with no sign of her usual more taunting approach. But Vanessa is just as focussed. Neither woman is giving an inch so far. 

Scarlett: O.E’s angry. What did you expect, candy floss and puppy dogs?

The crowd count along as Vanessa alternates between left and right forearms, when she reaches eight, she stops and fires O.E across into the corner. O.E crashes heavily, back first into the middle turnbuckle and Cade immediately goes to follow her in but O.E dodges out of the way, getting herself out of the corner before the Canadian wrestler reaches her. O.E pauses a moment to rub her back, and Vanessa takes advantage of that to grab the Japanese wrestler and push her back into the corner to deliver another matching pair of left and right forearms to her face. Starting to looking furious, O.E raises her hands and slams her palms into Cade’s chest, shoving her back so hard she stumbles, but manages to keep herself upright.

Scarlett: O.E is not playing at all tonight, she means business and top of her agenda is picking up this win tonight.

Zack: The last place O.E wants to be is trapped in a corner, and she did well to get herself out. Although the crowd don’t seem to agree with me, they were more than happy to see her trapped there.

O.E takes advantage of Vanessa’s slight loss of balance and charges at her spearing her to the canvas. As soon as she is down she mounts her chest and starts to fire right hands into her head repeatedly. Fisk asks for the break but it takes until a count of three before O.E complies and gets back to her feet. Vanessa pulls herself up to a seated position looking thunderous and O.E hits her with a soccer kick to the head to put her straight back down again, gaining her a wave of animosity from the crowd.

Zack: I think Vanessa might just have gotten whiplash from that kick. O.E hit with enough force to make Vanessa’s head spin.

Scarlett: I thought we were going to see an exorcist full 360. That would have been pretty cool actually.

Vanessa pulls herself up for a second time, this time looking a little dazed from the shot to the head. O.E grabs her by the hair and pulls her back up to her feet. As Vanessa gets her footing, O.E sends her across for the ride before taking off to the opposite ropes. The Canadian wrestler rebounds off the ropes as O.E comes off her side and leaves her feet using a running dropkick to flatten Vanessa to the canvas. O.E wastes no time in going for the cover and Fisk slides into position for the count.

Zack: O.E really is not hanging about here tonight. A nice running dropkick but I don’t think she has much chance of keeping Vanessa down for a full three from it.

ONE!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Vanessa gets her shoulder up after the one, and O.E rolls back to her feet looking annoyed, a sentiment not shared by the crowd who cheer for Vanessa to get up. 

Scarlett: Not quite… but you can’t blame a girl for trying. You never know, it just might have worked.

O.E echoes the crowd, telling Vanessa to get back up. When she doesn’t immediately get back to her feet O.E goes to pull her up by the hair, but Vanessa surprises her and grabs hold of O.E’s leg. With a sharp tug she sends her toppling heavily to the canvas and then rolls up to her knees, taking a second to gather her bearings before steadying herself with the ropes to get back to her feet. O.E rolls back up to her feet and makes a run towards Vanessa. Cade side steps and O.E hits the ropes face first and bounces off straight into Vanessa’s arms. The Japanese wrestler finds herself getting up close and personal with the top turnbuckle, when Cade fires her into the corner face first. O.E spins around and then almost looks like she wished she hadn’t as she sees Vanessa’s running elbow seconds before it connects with her face.

Zack: O.E didn’t looked pleased at all to turn around to see Vanessa’s elbow about to connect with her face. There wasn’t much she could do to avoid it at the point either.

Scarlett: Would you look pleased if you saw someone’s elbow flying towards your face? No? Didn’t think so.

Cade pulls O.E out of the corner and uses a running bulldog to face plant the Team Japan wrestler on the canvas, much to the delight of the live crowd. Ayano pushes up to all fours and then up to her knees only to be sent straight back when Vanessa comes off the middle rope with an Enziguri. The Team Canada wrestler backs of a little and watches as O.E gets herself into a seated position, holding her head and doesn’t see Vanessa measure her up, before delivering a soccer kick of her own, straight to O.E’s chest which flattens her to the mat.

Zack: That GOLDEN GOAL may just have earned Vanessa three points for Team Canada.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

O.E kicks out just after the two and shoves Vanessa away from her with a disgusted look on her face.

Scarlett: You should have a little more faith, Zack. O.E still has plenty left in the tank!

Vanessa pops back up to her feet as O.E rolls to the ropes and leans against them, giving her head a shake. Cade comes up behind her, but Mai shouts to O.E warning her, and the Japanese wrestler dodges to the side before spinning behind Vanessa. She locks her arms around the Canadian wrestler’s waist but as she tries to lift her up for the German suplex, Cade starts to fire elbows back on either side of her. She manages to connect with several into O.E’s body before Ayano abandons her attempt and backs away a little.

Zack: Mai saved O.E with her warning, but there was nothing she could do to save her from those vicious elbows from Vanessa.

Scarlett: Vanessa saved herself from the German suplex. O.E did the smart thing and cut her losses, rather than take more shots trying to complete it.

Cade spins on a dime and O.E takes off towards her, firing a stiff chop straight into her chest which echoes around the arena. She fires another… and another… and another, gradually starting to push Vanessa back into the corner. As O.E goes for another chop, Cade catches her with an arm wrench and transitions it into a hammerlock. Holding O.E in the hammerlock, Vanessa runs her into the corner. As Ayano hits the turnbuckle face first for a second time, Vanessa releases her arm and as O.E turns and staggers out of the corner, Cade smashes her in the head with her discus elbow strike, sending her to the canvas in a heap. Straight away she throws her arm over and hooks O.E’s leg as Fisk drops into position.

Zack: That’s the GOLDEN ELBOW and it looks like Vanessa is about to take this match and the Global Wars points.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

O.E gets her shoulder up at the very last moment before the three is complete and Vanessa looks to the referee for clarification. As Fisk confirms that it was only two Cade pushes back up to her knees looking more than a little annoyed.

Scarlett: O.E didn’t want to stay down, she isn’t going to let the points slip away from her tonight. Vanessa looks like she is wondering what she has to do to get her to stay down.

As O.E pulls herself up a little and then she kicks out sending Vanessa down onto her side. Pulling herself into a seated position beside her, O.E quickly grabs Cade’s arm and pulls it up against her throat with her hands linked together. Vanessa lets out an angry yell and straight away starts trying to pull O.E’s hand away, but O.E keeps her grip tight. Fisk drops down to ask Vanessa if she wants to give in, but the Team Canada wrestler responds in the negative.

Zack: O.E has SNAKE POND locked in tight and Vanessa has nowhere to go. They’re in the centre of the ring and O.E looks like she can hold it all night.

Vanessa switches between trying to loosen O.E’s grip and trying to move herself out of the hold. With O.E position between herself and the ropes and the opposite ropes too far away, Vanessa has no way to get to them for a break. As O.E pulls tighter, Cade visibly starts to struggle for breath and Fisk asks her again if she wants to give in. After a few moments of no response Vanessa reluctantly taps her free hand on the canvas.

Fisk immediately calls for the bell and O.E gets back to her feet, completely ignoring the boos from the Rio crowd.

Maggie: Your winner via submission………The Eighth Chamber Orochi... O.E. AYANO!

Scarlett: YES! I never had any doubt that O.E would win!

Zack: She has not only won, she has managed to pick up five points for Team Japan.

As O.E gets her hand raised by Fisk, Mai gets into the ring to raise O.E’s other hand. She points her towards the board were her points have been added to the Team Japan score before the camera cuts away elsewhere.

An Extremely Supportive Husband

The show cuts to a video, where we see still images of what looks like a scene from one of the Star Wars movies. Each picture shows two people fighting with what appears to be lightsabers as the famous theme of the movie is heard playing. Finally, one of the combatants is on the floor in what looks like the Death Star. A clip of Darth Vader unmasked is shown as he looks up to….an image of Luke Skywalker….with Lilly Arthur’s face covering his head.

Next, we see pictures of the Rebellion cheering, with a picture of Admiral Ackbar with the words “IT’S A LILLY!”

Finally, the images come to an end, and we cut back to the actual show. And there in the back is the familiar form of Colin Arthur with an even more familiar brunette next to him as they were watching that on the monitor.

Colin: See, I didn’t use any film footage this time. Those were all just pictures with very minor editing. What do you think?

As soon as the crowd sees Lilly, she gets quite a loud positive reaction. Colin looks quite happy as well, albeit for different reasons. Lilly took a breath and held for a couple of moments.

Lilly: It’s...different. Unique. You have a… um… highly distinctive creative vision here. Definitely an unsung talent when it comes to presenting it to the world. It’s… inspired.

She smiles kindly and gives him a soft kiss.

Lilly: And at least you used the original trilogy not the prequels, so that’ll score some points maybe… And I definitely appreciate all the time and energy that you’ve spent to create this for me; hyping my return back to FFW. You truly are a most amazing man and the best husband a girl could’ve asked for. Maybe we should follow it up with something a little bit more simple? Straightforward?

Colin: Oh, you don’t know the best part yet! I looked up one of the Hollywood talent agencies, got in touch with an agent, and made a donation to one guy’s favorite charity. And check out what I got now!

Colin removed his cell phone, and tapped the screen a few times before turning on the speakerphone when a very familiar voice spoke.

James Earl Jones: Now introducing from Sheffield, England…..the greatest woman whoever lived…..LILLY ARTHUR!!! …………….Was that what you were looking for?

Colin stopped the playback as he looked to his bride with excitement.

Colin: Wasn’t that great?!

Lilly: Was that… was that James Earl Jones? You got James Earl Jones to do me a ring introduction?!?!? That’s… INCREDIBLE!!! I love it!!

The brunette had a huge grin on her face as she leaned in and kissed him.

Lilly: We’d better keep that safe. And make a couple of backup copies - just to be on the safe side. Don’t want to lose it - not after all the  trouble that you went to to get it.

Colin: Yeah, I had to max out two credit cards to make his fee. But it’s worth it! I may be in crippling debt for the next 10 years, but I wanted to give you something special for your return! No one else has James Earl Jones to introduce them but you!

The English woman went a shade paler

Lilly: You… you… maxed out two credit cards? Well...okay… I mean that’s… It was an awesome surprise and I do love it and it is James Earl Jones - like you said, no one else has got him introducing them.

She took another deep breath.

Lilly: I guess now I’m back in FFW, we can probably start to make quite a dent in that debt, pay those credit cards off together.

Colin: I hope so, I managed to get in touch with the talent agency that represents Morgan Freeman. I want to get enough to get him to do the ring announcements for when you win.

Lilly: Okay...well maybe we negotiate some kinda of licensing arrangement with Morgan Freeman? Like he gets paid every time I win and it gets used, rather than just making a one off payment? Especially if it’s going to be large enough to start maxing out credit cards.

The smile returned.

Lilly: Would be kind of awesome to have Morgan Freeman announce me the winner; the voice of God telling whole arenas that I won… yeah, that would be a dream come true.

Colin: Well don’t worry. After we pay back the money I had to donate to the Critter Connection to rescue abandoned and neglected guinea pigs, we’ll be in the clear and ready to see about getting Morgan Freeman!

Lilly: The Critter Connection to rescue abandoned and neglected guinea pigs?

The girl took a moment to process that.

Lilly: I had no idea that was a cause so close to anyone’s heart but, hey, I guess it takes all sorts and I’m glad someone is out there taking care of the poor guinea pigs. You’re right of course, we’ll pay off the credit cards before taking a run at Morgan Freeman. Hopefully it’ll not take us all that long.

Colin: No doubt! I just wanted to make your return to FFW special after all. I like to think big, you know!

Lilly: I don’t think you could have gotten much bigger than getting Darth Vader himself, the iconic James Earl Jones to record an entrance announcement for me. It’s possibly the biggest, sweetest, most amazing thing you could have ever done for me.

She stole another kiss.

Lilly: Thank you, Mr. Magic Fingers.

Colin: You’re welcome! And welcome back!

On that, the show headed to commercial.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 05:34:11 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 02:28:19 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for... THE FEMME FATALE WRESTLING UNITY TAG CHAMPIONSHIPS!

The lights in the arena go almost out, allowing yellow and blue strobes to take effect as the quietly intense opening of Rev Theory’s “Something New” starts over the speakers. On the sound of the notes, the crowd jeers and from under the stage, The Brazilian Storm, Bianca and Mel, are lifted.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...

The two friends look to each other, grin and fist bump. Looking out around them, they continue to grin at the reaction they’re getting. From there, they begin their walk towards the ring.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!

For once, not ignoring the outstretched arms of fans who want a high-five, the Brazilians make their way to the ring, where Mel pulls herself onto the apron using the ropes, and Bianca stops right under her, where the two rogues strike a pose, with Mel taking a soft dip of a bow, and Bianca opening her arms wide.

Maggie: Introducing first… From Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre, Brazil… MEL AVILO… BIANCA SALVADOR… THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mel then steps into the ring and Bianca rolls under the bottom rope right afterwards. The two of them then make their ways to opposite turnbuckles, both climbing on the second rope and staring at the cheering crowd, playing up for the explosive welcome they’re getting from the crowd their own way before they hop back to the ring and meet once again in the center of the ring, sharing another fist bump, before they retreat to their corner to strategize.

...And the Jeunesse Arena EATS. IT. UP.

Zack: The Brazilian Storm is in the most welcoming place they could ever be tonight. A perfect place to win the Unity Tag titles back one could even argue.

Mai: This is the best reaction ever and I can’t wait for the BSX’s. This is literally the stuff I’m here for.

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Maggie: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE NUCLEAR EXPLOSION OF FEMME FATALE.... ATOMIC. KAOOORRUUU. ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Maggie: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE THE INTERGLACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Maggie: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd... Absolutely despises it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Maggie: TOGETHER... THEY ARE THE UNITY TAG CHAMPIONS..... THEY ARE....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Maggie: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[And they climb down from the turnbuckles and get ready for their match as the music fades down.]

Mai: They’re... The BSX are being booed. I... Zack... I... YES! OH GOD YES! YES! MMMMM YES! MORE! MORE!

Zack: I... Am going to ignore this. Ladies and gentlemen it is a partisan crowd here for Team Brazil and that means that the Unity tag champs have walked into enemy territory if they weren’t aware of it already.

Mai: OH GOD! YES! YES! YYYYYAAASSSSS!!!

Zack: Okay Mai. I get it. I get it.

DING! DING! DING!

Angela Keenan is the one presiding over the match but when Andi Takata meets in the middle of the ring with Mel Avilo, the crowd is chanting with impunity and applauding along with their own singing.

Crowd: EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR! EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR! EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR!

Andi looks around in aggravation before looking back at Mel who looks like nonplussed by it. The two wrestlers finally lock up with Mel quickly moving behind Takata and getting her in a waist lock. Andi leaps and hooks her legs around Mel’s waist, pulling a wheelbarrow into a roll up and she doesn’t even get a one count before Mel is up and nearly gets a superkick to the head for her trouble. Avilo dodges it and uses it as a means to get Andi in a capture suplex, sending her to drop right down on the back of her neck to raucous applause! Mel works her advantage right there and boots Andi in the face once she rises up before running towards the ropes and catching her with a running throwdown bulldog before looking out to the crowd... Who pretty much hangs on every single move that Avilo makes. She nods slowly, appreciatively before she grabs Andi by the ankles and drags her to the Storm’s corner.

Zack: Mel dragging Andi over into the Storm’s corner and one gets the feeling it’s about to be a very long night for the Space Princess.

Mai: You mean it isn’t already? As far as I’m concerned this is karmic payback for her being a part of the reason we aren’t getting Silas Mason in a high ranking position!

Bianca tags herself in as Mel leans her back against the turnbuckle. Salvador jerks herself up over the ropes and hits a springboard senton on Takata, causing another round of chanting to pick up.

Crowd: EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR! EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR! EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR!

Takata rolls around on the mat, holding her ribs but Bianca quickly pulls her up off the ropes and lean her against the turnbuckle before hooking Takata’s arm around the ropes and then dropping backward, using the ropes as an addition to an armbreaker! Andi yelps in pain and begins to walk out of the corner, her good arm on the ropes as she begins to inch away but Bianca is quickly behind her and grabs her wrist before twisting her around, hitting an armdrag and bringing Andi to the middle of the ring, in a seated position. She digs a pair of fingers into the nostrils of Salvador and begins to pull upward as Keanan yells at Bianca that it’s an illegal hold, if it can even be called that. She gets ready to start counting her down but Salvador rolls her eyes, forcing Andi up and hitting her with a tiger suplex, bridging her into a pin!

OOOONNNNNNNEEEE!!

TTWWW--

KICKOUT!!

Takata gets the shoulder up and Bianca pays no attention to it, grabbing Andi by the ankle and dragging her RIGHT back to the Storm’s corner. Kaoru watches on, a look of frustration on her face as Bianca and Mel irish-whip Andi to the ropes! They fling her together so hard she hits the ropes chest first and stumbles back, getting a double savate kick to the back of the head for her trouble, dropping face first to the mat! Takata goes down to the ground, her fingers scratching the mat as The Atomic One pulls at her hair in frustration before she begins smacking the turnbuckle, trying to get Andi to get up. She knows she’s not going to get any cheering section to rally behind the rhythm obviously.

Zack: DOUBLE SAVATE KICK BY THE STORM! Andi just got checked out!

Mai: Such a beautiful tandem maneuver. Mel’s back in this and the crowd is just loving every second of Andi getting torn up! I’m pretty sure we’ve got new champions already!

Andi gets pulled up by Mel who watches as Takata struggles, reaching for air, for rope... For anything. The double kick to the back of the head not seeming to doing her thinking any favors. It is helped less by Mel wrapping her arms around Takata’s waist and begins to swing her around in a reverse bearhug, using her weight and size advantage to power over Andi, swinging her about left and right before letting her bend over her arms... Then she goes back to swinging her around again. The referee asks Andi if she’s going to quit, but while her abdomen gets crushed she shakes her head angrily and holds both arms up to show she’s not out. This serves to aggravate Mel and makes her swing Takata around again before flinging her with a belly to back suplex...

NO!

Crowd: BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Takata lands right on her feet, stumbling back to the ropes and coming back as Mel turns around and catches a roaring elbow for her trouble! Mel goes prone, right down on her back, staring up at the lights as Andi gets a breather finally. Kaoru calls for her to tag in but the space princess tells her tag partner to wait a minute! She has an idea (we should all be worried here potentially). Takata takes off for the ropes and springboards into a corkscrew press, knocking Mel back down as she gets back up. The crowd boos this heinously, treating Andi as though she just low blowed Mel, followed by Bianca and then rubbed the Brazilian flag between her legs. Andi looks put off by that and turns around...

...Only for Bianca to jab her straight in the eyes! ...

And the crowd breaks into cheers and chanting as though Bianca just saved the world.

Zack: BIANCA TRIED TO TAKE ANDI’S EYES OUT AND THEY CHEER FOR IT!?

Mai: Feel my shoulder, Zack. I just got goosebumps. Ooh look, Mel is back up.

Andi gets dropped into a vicious looking powerslam before Mel begins to walk around and clap her hands to the tune the crowd has been doing. Bianca applauds as well, the team seemingly ‘tuning up the band’ before Mel hits Andi with something to put the kibosh on the match. She kept clapping as Andi rose up wearily, rubbing her eyes as Mel wraps her arm around Andi’s waist. It looks as though we’re in for a gutwrench driver but Takata suddenly starts backwheeling towards BSX’s corner! Mel gets a forearm shot to the head for her trouble before she rolls in and with a hand on the back of her neck sends her through the second and third rope... Into Bianca! The ref claps, making a sign that she considers that a tag!

Mai: Well I guess that’s one way of getting someone in the ring!

The Brazilian Storm goes tumbling to the outside but Asaka and Takata already have them scouted. Asaka gets in Takata’s path, Takata takes off, Kaoru intertwines her own fingers and use them as a lift that shoots Andi upward.. High... High... Before she does a beautiful Shooting Star Press that scores two for the price of one on Bianca and Mel!

Zack: ROYAL RAINBOW! Kaoru isn’t leaving anything up to chance and she’s going out to retrieve Bianca! The fans don’t like it though.

Mai: Gee.

Mai: How could you tell?

The Atomic One wrenches Bianca back into the ring and goes after her, but the moment Slavador pops her head up she catches Asaka with a stiff forearm to the face!

Crowd: YAY!

Asaka with a stiff chop right back!

Crowd: BOO!

Salvador with a forearm! Asaka with a chop! Forearm! Chop! Forearm! Chop!  Forearm! Chop! Forearm! Chop!  Forearm! Chop! Forearm! Chop!  Forearm! Chop! Forearm! Chop!  Forearm! Chop! Forearm! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Chop! Kaoru sees Salvador wobbly on her feet, clutching her chest in pain... Reels back for the mother of all knife edge chops... Waiting for it... Waiting for it... SLAP! So hard across Bianca’s chest there will likely be welts in the morning. Accordingly, the arena responds to just about every single motion the wrestlers make.

Crowd: YAY! BOO! YAY! BOO! YAY! BOO! YAY! BOO! YAY! BOO! YAY! BOO! YAY! BOO! YAY! BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO! BOO! Ooooooooooooooooooooh... BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!!

Kaoru has no time for that, looking by her facial expression and reaches down to grab Salvador by the arm, twisting behind it in a hammerlock before lifting her upward. It looks as though a double hammerlock suplex is about to come onto Bianca but she shakes her head and inches herself and Asaka towards the ropes before she kicks her legs on the second rope and drops down on top of Asaka, a pin about to happen before Kaoru is forced to break the double hammerlock! Both women get up and begin tagging each other in the face again, but Salvador counters a chop from Kaoru into an arm-wrench before checking her shoulder to shoulder. She jerks her once more, but this time into a short arm clothesline that flattens Asaka! Salvador grins as Kaoru rolls over down on all fours... Bianca takes off for a knee trembler but gets caught into a grapevine ankle lock! Not for long until Mel Savate Kicks Kaoru in the jaw, now back in the ring but she’s not there for long Andi trying to get into the ring but held back by the ref!

Mai: A cheap shot from Mel breaks that ankle lock Asaka had! Not that Keanan is paying attention since she’s trying to keep Andi restrained!

Zack: The Storm are pulling any trick they can and there’s not a soul in this arena who is against them doing this except for the tag champs!

Keanan forces The Space Princess back in the ring as Mel and Bianca LOUDLY give each other a high-five. Keanan, without looking back motions that it’s a legal tag (even though it’s not even close to that) and now the two begin to work over Kaoru, stomping on her, picking her apart. They stomp on her arms, they stomp on the Atomic One’s ribs, trying to break ankles and kneecaps and hips and everything else. All the while... Well.

Mel rolls the Nuclear Explosion of FFW over onto her stomach before wrapping one of Asaka’s legs around her’s and then the other’s. She looks out to the crowd, cheering on the Storm for pretty much anything they do at this point. (Seriously, they could Savate Kick one of the BSX’s parents and still be cheered it sounds like) She short hops, stomping on Asaka’s kneecaps as she lets out a bellow of pain, grasping at the mat and trying to make an escape, but she simply cannot do it! Mel jabs her in the sides and pulls Kaoru’s arms back before she rocks backward and fully executes the surfboard stretch! She lifts Kaoru high into the air as the ref sees Kaoru shaking her head, refusing to quit, screaming that she won’t do it! Mel only continues wrenching the hold on as Bianca grabs the ropes before flinging herself over into a flying knee strike, popping Kaoru in the head and causing her to slump in Mel’s grip before she releases the surfboard!

Mai: This is hopeless for the BSX. HOPELESS AND I LOVE IT! ZACK! TOO SWEET ME BR--

Zack: No. Anyway it looks like the beginning of the end for the BSX and Keanan can’t get control of this match anymo-- THAT was not called for!

Because Bianca is truly feeling herself, she immediately strolls forward and cheapshots Andi off the apron with a hadouken (see double palm strike) to the face! Andi stumbles back to the barricade, rubbing her jaw! Bianca and Mel look down at the prone form of Kaoru before they begin to get into positioning. Mel stands on the second rope as Bianca gets behind her, standing on the apron as they watch Kaoru forcing herself to her feet! She rises up, a little dazed from that knee as Bianca leaps up, grabbing Mel’s shoulders for the boost and flies...

For a brutal volley kick to the head of “Atomic” Kaoru Asaka! She goes down to the ground, staring up at the lights as Mel drops on top of Kaoru for the cover! Bianca looks around to stop Andi but she looks back at seeing a scuffle going on between... A fan, Andi, and a pair of security guards.

Mai: TIDAL WAVE! Mel’s getting the pin and... And... What the hell is happening by the barricade!?

OOOONNNNNNNEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Yes. A Brazilian fan is pulling Takata by the back of her ring gear top to keep her from breaking up the pin. Even Bianca back in the squared circle is mouthing ‘holy shit’. Eventually two security guards tackle the fan and Takata is free, running, sliding back into the ring...!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Andi slides in a second too late, sitting on her knees and staring... Her face blank in disbelief at what just happened as Mel and Bianca slide out of the ring with Keanan sliding in after them. To probably the horror of other fans around the world... The Brazilian Storm have won back the Unity Tag titles... And the entire arena is cheering them for it.

Maggie: (Can BARELY be heard over the deafening cheers) HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND NEW UNITY TAG CHAMPIONS, THE BRAZILIAN STORM!

Zack: This... This was the biggest highway robbery I have ever seen in my career and I have... I have seen a LOT of things Mai but never... Never actual fans changing the result of the match. Andi if she hadn’t been restrained by that fan for those precious five seconds might have countered the Tidal Wave and given Kaoru and opportune moment.

Mai: Yeah. Well. Shit happens. NEW CHAMPS!

Kaoru is still in the ring, trying to talk to Andi... But there’s no one home. The Space Princess is just staring a blank at nothing. A void. Kaoru looks back in aggravation at the new tag champs who have taken the titles and stepped into the crowd which parts like the red sea to embrace them. Cheers, Bianca and Mel getting lifted on shoulders, ‘we are not worthy’ bows... It has to be seen to be believed and even then its hard to be believed.

Zack: With Resistance a week away ladies and gentlemen I am... Not sure I would want to be in Bianca’s shoes. The Storm celebrate a victory and add three more points on the scoreboard for Team Brazil but I don’t think she’ll be laughing so hard come Providence.

We cut once more in the ring, Asaka literally snapping her fingers to snap Andi out of it. We cut back to the crowd of the Jeunesse Arena where the Storm is still being celebrated by their country people. The last thing heard before Breaking Point goes off the air...?

“EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR! EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR! EU SOU BRASILEIRO, COM MUITO ORGULHO, COM MUITO AMOR!”
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: