Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 09:30:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - October 19, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - October 19, 2017  (Read 306 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 21, 2017, 12:36:29 am »

Recorded from the Arena Ciudad de Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico
October 19, 2017

The FFW logo flashes across the screen with the world revolving behind it, and immediately zooms down to a new spot on the map: Mexico City, Mexico. The sights and sounds of the city are shown before we see the Arena Cuidad de Mexico, and head inside. Standing in the ring is Allison Marx with a smile on her face as she listens to the crowd. (Luckily for her, there’s a Spanish translator on the floor.)

Allison: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time. She is still the reigning FFW Champion…..’THE LIVING FIREWORK’ JO MCFARLANE!!

“Warriors” hits the PA system, and from the back comes the FFW Champion. To her slight surprise, there’s a small section of negative reaction from the crowd. Understandable, given she beat the hometown girl three weeks ago. She comes down the ramp, clapping hands with fans on the way down, and heads into the ring where she lifts a second microphone.

Jo: Hey hey! I get it! I understand! Your girl and I put on a fantastic match three weeks ago and it didn’t come out the way you wanted. I get it And I’m sorry she couldn’t stand here in front of you with the belt...but hell, is she good wrestler!

Allison: I’m sure all of Mexico City here will be loud and supportive though as she meets a woman you know very well later tonight in an opening round Femme for All match in Isis Morales. Do you have any advice for Leona?

Jo: What advice do I have for Leona tonight? Go low. And don’t stop. Giving Isis any chance is a bad idea. It’s almost unavoidable, as that’s the nature of a match, but as few openings as possible would see her do very well against Isis. As you said, I know her well. Better than I’d like to admit at that. But I am definitely looking forward to that. As I’m looking forward to all of the Femme For All matches.

Allison: As always, the Femme for All will determine who may be your next challenger. We have this one tonight, and then at Breaking Point, two more matches. Kaoru Asaka, who has had an excellent year, will meet Nevaeh Summers, who has been on a slide...and has elected to meet the One Woman Show in a handicap match tonight! What do you make that match coming up at Breaking Point and Nevaeh’s decision to go it alone against the longest reigning Unity Champions in FFW history?

Jo: I am quite...I guess surprised by Nevaeh’s choice. However at the same time not. Nevaeh believes that she is the best in this company, and she certainly is among them. But it takes a woman brave and stupid in equal measures to want something like that. So...power to her I guess. Especially if she ends up winning it.

Allison: Also on that show, we’ll see Emma MacNamara and Eileen Amaro meet. I’m not really sure who the fans will support in that, but I do know that person will meet the winner of Kaoru’s match with Nevaeh. And the final round….wow, your tag team partner, Caroline Dallins, will square off with Savannah Taylor! Care to make some predictions?

Jo: Firstly, I want to make it clear that while I would love to see Caroline win,  and hope that she does, I do expect that her match with Savannah will be close. With Emma and Eileen...well, if we base it on form, I certainly lean towards Emma. ANd much unlike what she’d like to think, that is not a slight on Eileen, As a wrestler, she is certainly very talented. The issues between us, mostly her, are personal and bleeding into professional. Kaoru and Nevaeh will be an exceptionally tough call, probably the hardest of them all. I’m stoked to see Kaoru get a chance too. While of course there is a show in between two of these matches, I’m going to hold off on a prediction for them until I’ve seen Kaoru and Emma take on each other.

Allison: That makes sense. Lastly, Jo, probably your biggest detractor in that whole field would be Eileen Amaro. I’m curious what you make of this whole Scion Championship she’s created for herself and has been apparently looking to defend around the wrestling landscape?

Jo: You...can certainly say that again. She is, without a doubt and we all know that she’ll be looking to race through the tournament to tell the world again how awful I am in her eyes. Not that she needs a special occasion. I any case...honestly, this whole thing is a little weird to me. Nothing good ever comes out of creating your own belt in a company, and it never has. To me, it also detracts from the fact that she wants me. She wants my belt. If that’s what she wants, I don’t understand her logic of going and creating something else. Maybe one day I might think like her and I will understand it - I surely hope I never become so jaded - but until then all I can do is look at her and what she’s doing and wonder why. I’m also slightly concerned by not the fact she’s choosing her challengers, because that’s just wrestling, but the fact she’s turned around and demanded someone close to the other root of this issue; remember, Eileen’s issue with me began because Chris Strike asked me to be his last match over her. So it almost feels like her going for Gillie is going after him as well, using her as collateral. That’s...that’s not okay.

Allison: She’s also maintained that you are basically Samantha’s chosen one, and are protected from people like her. Do you feel that way at all?

Jo shakes her head.

Jo: No, I don’t. Not at all. But there’s this issue when you are on good terms with those above you; eventually, people start to think that you get where you are because of that. I was friends with Cody long before FFW was a bubble in Samantha’s head, that doesn’t mean he used his booking powers to make me look good. Samantha, while a small frame of time, is much the same. Hell, many of the things she gave me, she did when we weren’t as close. But I do realise that no matter how many times I or anyone else says things like that, people are not going to believe you. It’s just one of those things that happens and I honestly wish people would see past their own narratives for more than five seconds sometimes.

Allison: I think you have a point there. Thank you for joining me, Jo!

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Jo McFarlane raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Alysson looking down at Steph in the ring, and Miko Ayano delivering one hell of a chop to Bianca Salvador.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, Legs & Arse charging towards the ring, Legs & Arse raising the Tornado Tag Titles overhead, Eileen Amaro pounding the mat in a fury and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to Mexico City! We are here in the Arena Ciudad de Mexico tonight for Velocity. Thank you for joining us. Zack and Mai here, and we’re kicking things off with a handicap match of all things.

Mai: A handicap match Nevaeh Summers wanted to prove just how dominant she still is! I might have chosen another team, but...eh, go ahead, Maggie.

Maggie: The opening match of Velocity is scheduled for one fall and is a handicap match!

As “City on Lockdown” by Yellow Claw Ft. Lil Debbie (FFW Edit)  plays a large cloud of mist begins to spray up from the stage. It's a thick cloud that keeps building up on the stage as we also see the arena lights blinking in sync with the beat of the music. The lights don't stop blinking till we start hearing the first lyrics of the song

“Roof is blazing for me
Let that Motherucker Burn now...”

It's then that we see Nevaeh Summers eventually make her way through the mist with her arms spread out wide. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a globe and a “NS” in the center of it while “World's' scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom as she waltzes onto the stage.

Her manager Silas Mason is right behind her wearing his customary black suit, but a platinum tie to go along with what Nevaeh is wearing. He makes his way to the center of the stage while Nevaeh looked around the building with a smug expression.

Nevaeh makes her way to the center of the stage as now her logo appears right under her feet. She stands with her back to the ring as Silas stands by her side. Nevaeh begins shaking one arm slowly than the other. She rolls her neck slowly as Silas starts talking to her, but to where we can't hear a word shared between them. She begins nodding her head, getting more animated as the beat of the music picks up. She hears the lyrics...

“Bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-
Bitch I'm on fire, we bout to burn the fucking club down”

When Nevaeh hears it she suddenly snaps around, arm stretched out wide, her head tilted up as she looks up at the ceiling. As she strikes this pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second.

With flames bursting around her we still see Nevaeh in her pose, her head tilted up towards the ceiling of the large stadium. The camera began running up towards where she and Silas stood till they were up close. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring at this time, accompanied by Silas Mason, she resides in Los Angeles, California and weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is “The World's Finest” Nevaeh Summers

As they make their way down the ramp we switch to an overhead view of Nevaeh and Silas walking down the ramp with the logo following along under them, the globe actually spinning as they do.

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops, stretching her arms out to the side. Silas now goes about removing her jacket for her as we see Nevaeh is wearing a leather Platinum and black strapped top. Nevaeh is also wearing platinum colored fingerless gauntlets.

Nevaeh stands there for a few moments before slowly removing the sunglasses and tossing them off to the side. She then quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets back to her feet. Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera and climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it as Silas makes his way into the background.. She now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and after a moment snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light as Silas stands resolute behind her.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner. Silas gets on the ring apron and begins whispering to her as Nevaeh rolls her shoulders.

Zack: I will bet you pretty much anything you want that the One Woman Show didn’t expect to come back and face Nevaeh in a handicap match on their return.

Mai: Well FFW doesn’t book handicap matches in general too often. But there couldn’t be a much more stacked one than this.

The lights cut out and the Guitar riff/piano opening of Meat Loaf’s “Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)” starts to play.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, at a combined weight of 299 lbs accompanied to the ring by their manager, Kyle Kilmeade, the team of Charlotte Harker and Shaughnessy O’Neill….ONE WOMAN SHOW!!!

Mai: It’s been far too long since the greatest tag team in FFW history has been in a FFW ring. And tonight, Mexico City gets a treat….undeservedly so. But the tequila here is good.

Zack: Thanks for the tip. The One Woman Show hold the record for the longest Unity reign in FFW history, and they made it clear they want to unify those titles with the Tornado Tag Titles to make history all over again.

As the spotlight hits the middle of the stage, we find Charlotte and Shaw stood next to each other. Though only for a moment as Shaw extends her arms off to the side, taking the spotlight for a moment before she pulls Harker into the middle of the spotlight, taking a step to the side and applauding her partner who grinned as she stretched out her arms. O’Neill begins to move towards the ring, Harker, following her closely, as O’Neill holds her hands aloft, telling the crowd that they’re looking at the two best wrestlers in the world; the best tag team in the world and got booed by the fans. Kyle smirked at Shaw’s self promotion of the team, while Charlotte kept her eyes focused on the ring, preparing to back up her partner’s words inside the ring. As they reach the ring, Harker climbed onto the ring apron and Nevaeh charged towards her catching the more powerful member of the Show with a bicycle kick before she could enter the ring, sending her crashing off the apron to the floor in front of the entrance ramp while O’Neill had rolled into the ring. As the Quebecois kipped up to her feet, Summers turned her attention to Shaw and began to unload on her chest with a series of knife edge chops to her chest that backed her into the corner as Malcolm Parks called for the bell.

Zack: There goes the bell, and this is going to be under standard tag rules...at least for the One Woman Show. They’ll still have to tag in and out.

Mai: Yeah, because I don’t think even the great Nevaeh could handle them both at the same time.

Summers landed five chops before she pulled Shaw out of the corner a couple of steps only to send her stumbling straight back into the corner as she grabbed her head and dropped to her knees for a jawbreaker. As O’Neill fell back against the pads, Nevaeh exploded forward off her knees and delivered three shoulder thrusts into her midriff. After driving her shoulder into her middle for the third time, Nevaeh stood upright and pulled the former Unity Tag Team Champion out of the corner and into a running bulldog that crashed her face first into the mat. The World’s Finest didn’t release her foe’s head as they landed, transitioning the move into a side chinlock that she used to grind Shaw’s face against the canvas as she shouted at her to give up, O’Neill refusing to even contemplate it even as her features were scraped back and forth across the canvas.

Zack: Can you imagine how many people would love to scrub Shaw’s face in the mat? Nevaeh is letting them vicariously through her right now.

Mai: I don’t know why they would. Shaw is a delightful person who is proud of her lineage in Quebec. She can’t help Kaoru Asaka is racist against people from Quebec.

Zack: Quebec isn’t a race….

Suddenly Summers released Shaw and quickly rolled away, coming to her feet and as Charlotte Harker stepped through the ropes, Nevaeh charged towards her, using the ropes to step up and deliver an enzugiri to the side of the Buffalo native’s head that saw her collapse to the mat. Spinning back around towards the other half of the One Woman Show, Summers moved quickly once more quick stepping towards Shaw and brought her knee upwards into her stomach before she hooked O’Neills head and sent her to the mat with a snap mare that she followed up with a knee to the back of her skull as Shaw sat up. Quickly Nevaeh hauled Shaw upright by the hair, getting a reprimand from Parks that she ignored as she pulled the French Canadian towards her rising tag team partner, lashing out with a boot into Charlotte’s middle before she also took hold of her by the hair and knocked their heads together with a meeting of the minds. Shaw dropped backwards to the mat as Neveah whipped Harker across the ring and caught her on the return with a back body drop that sent her upwards, over the top rope and back to the outside in front of the entrance ramp. As Shaw got her feet underneath her, Nevaeh gave a signal to the crowd before she applied a rear waistlock to the much hated wrestler using it to snap off a German suplex that drove the brunette into the canvas and allowed the blonde to roll through and complete the heatwave as she lifted Shaw upwards and drove her down with a wheelbarrow facebuster. Rolling Shaw over she made the cover.

Mai: Look how well Nevaeh is actually doing! Charlotte may never even get a tag!

One…

Two…

….THRE-

Zack: So much for that thought. Nevaeh’s gonna have to isolate Shaw entirely, because we know Charlotte is a game changer when she gets into the ring.

Shaw rolled the shoulder before the three count and Summers wasted little time as she pulled her upright and attempted to double underhook both of her arms for the Grand Finale only for the French Canadian to push her away. The Atlanta native spun around as she pushed away and made quickly for the ropes, jumping onto the second and springboarding back towards O’Neill, landing on her shoulders where she snapped off a headscissor takedown. O’Neill rolled with the move into the corner and started to pull herself upwards only for Summers to charge in as she got to her feet and caught her with a big boot to the face. Shaw held her face as Summers pulled her back towards the middle of the ring before she lifted her upwards into a powerbomb position and started back towards the corner, looking to hurl Shaw into the pads back first. The French Canadian, however, had other ideas as she jabbed both her thumbs into the blonde’s eyes, temporarily blinding her and allowing Shaw to escape the move, landing on her feet behind Summers.

Mai: That’s one of my favorite moves right there, Zack. A good ol’ thumb to the eye will stop pretty much anyone.

Zack: That’s one part of your anatomy that you can’t toughen up or prepare for in-ring competition. I’ll grant you that.

As Nev tried to clear her vision, Shaughnessy left her feet and delivered a dropkick into her opponent’s shoulders that sent her chest first into the turnbuckle pads. The Montreal born competitor pushed up to her feet quickly as Summers stepped back holding her chest, allowing Shaw to deliver a shoulder charge that drove her chest first into the turnbuckle pads once more. As the former FFW Champion let out a sharp gasp of pain, Shaw grabbed hold of her hair and drove her face first into the top turnbuckle ten times; Park using the count to try to get the Quebecois to let her out of the corner. Shaw quickly stepped backwards as Neveah’s head connected with the top turnbuckle the tenth time; the blonde spinning around to face O’Neill who reeled off three jabs to her jaw, each one snapping Summers head backwards. Charlotte rolled into the ring and joined her partner, shrugging off Parks who tried to get her to return to her corner. Both members of the One Woman Show exchanged a glance and a nod before they unleashed stereo kicks into Summer’s gut, doubling her over before they both hooked her head, lifted her upwards and held her vertical for a moment before the blonde was planted with a double brainbuster.

Zack: A tandem brainbuster from the Show, and the referee’s threatening to disqualify them right now.

Mai: What did they do wrong? They’re a tag team, they’re wrestling as one too!

Parks threatened the Show with disqualification only to get a roll of the eyes from Shaw who headed towards the corner and stepped out onto the apron, theatrically grabbing hold of the tag rope as Parks told her to stay there until she was tagged in. Charlotte meanwhile had pulled Summers up to her feet and with a European Uppercut she had sent her back into the corner where she kept her pinned against the pads as she brought her knee upwards into her opponent’s stomach four times. Again Park used the count as he ordered Harker to let the former FFW Champion out of the corner, the Buffalo native complying as she pulled Summers out by the hair, jerking her forward and downwards, sending her face first into a raised knee. Nevaeh reeled backwards into the ropes holding her nose as Harker went straight after her, pressing her shoulder against Nevaeh’s and sending her across the ring. As Summers returned, Charlotte met her on her return with a discus forearm to her jaw that dropped her to the mat.

Zack: Charlotte has game changing power, and there’s no physical metric where Nevaeh Summers can match her.

Mai: I hope Nevaeh has good dental insurance, that was just devastating.

The Buffalo native pulled her upright once more and delivered another pair of forearms to the blonde wrestler, staggering her backwards before she lifted her up and delivered an atomic drop. Summers eye’s went wide as she connected with Harker’s knee and slowly stepped backwards only to get her wrist grabbed and Irish whipped into the corner with all of Charlotte’s strength. Nevaeh hit the turnbuckles hard and slumped again them for a moment only for Charlotte to charge in behind her and leap into the air as she drove both of her feet into the blonde’s chest. Summers dropped to her knees, holding her chest with both arms only to be jerked back upright as Harker once more sent her barrelling across the ring towards the opposite corner. Summers struck the turnbuckles at high velocity, her back arching in agony as she gingerly started to step away from them only to hit the mat as Harker came in after her and delivered a running discus forearm right to her jaw.

Mai: Did you see that forearm? I think it busted Nevaeh’s lip open. Either that or her lipstick is running!

Nevaeh hit the mat and rolled to the side, the camera picking up a thin trickle of blood coming from her lip that was already starting to puff up where it had split. Harker once more pulled her opponent to her feet by the hair, the Atlanta native still holding her ribs as she was scooped her up off her feet and drove her into the mat with a sidewalk slam. Harker leaned across the blonde for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: No dice for Harker. Nevaeh’s physical resiliency is cannot be questioned. She can take one hell of a beating out there.

Summers kicked out and Harker rolled on top of her to begin to hammer away at her head and face with hammer like blows. Again Park used the count to get the former Unity Champion to roll away and to her feet, making the tag to Shaw as she did so. As Shaw stepped through the ropes, Harker moved back towards Summer’s legs, grabbing hold of her around the knees and catapulted into the corner; Nevaeh hitting the turnbuckle pads once more and as she staggered backwards, O’Neill grabbed hold of her head from behind and dropped her to the mat with a neckbreaker. Shaw rolled quickly to her feet and Harker lifted her upwards into a Gorilla Press Slam, holding her high above her head for a second before she dropped the Quebecois into an elbow drop straight into Summer’s body. Charlotte left the ring as Shaw looked the leg for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Good cover by Shaw, but Nevaeh got the shoulder up. What’s sad is these three could be friends if they weren’t having a match!

Zack: Nevaeh asking to face these two is one of the most boneheaded decisions I can recall in her illustrious FFW career.

Summers rolled her shoulder, holding her chest with one arm and wiping blood away from her lip with a hand as Shaw shook her head. The Quebecois pulled the blonde up to her feet only to deliver a scoop slam that sent her back down to the mat; Shaw immediately leaving her feet to deliver a double knee drop into her foe’s chest. Again O’Neill doesn’t waste any time as she pulled the former FFW Champion to her feet and straight into a swinging neckbreaker. Nev held her neck and kicked her feet only for Shaw to pull her upright, hooking her head as she did so and lifted her vertically into the air only to drop her stomach first into the top rope. As the Atlanta native lay over the top rope, Shaw dropped back to the ropes, building up a head of steam as she came off them and delivered a running knee into her face that sent her foe falling backwards off the ropes and to the floor.

Mai: Well the great thing for Nevaeh here is no one can pin her out here on the floor. I would take every bit of that count….unless one of the Show comes to get her.

Shaw made the tag to Charlotte, the Buffalo native dropping off the apron and at Shaw’s instruction pulled their opponent up to her feet and into a Full Nelson, that the World’s Finest began to fight as Shaw measured her up and came down the apron looking to connect with a dropkick only for Neveah to duck out of the way at the last moment and the move to connect squarely with Harker’s chest sending her stumbling backwards into the ring post.

Mai: Uh oh! Shaw caught her partner instead of Nevaeh, and….Nevaeh better take full advantage of this opening.

Shaw tried to get to her feet as anger flashed across her face before turning to concern as Harker glared at her while holding the back of her head as she staggered away from the ring post. It only lasted for a moment before The World’s Finest lifted Shaw off her feet and delivered a back suplex that dropped the French Canadian across the barricade. Harker was already advancing on Nevaeh as Shaw landed, causing Summers to lash out with a front kick to Harker’s kneecap that slowed her just long enough for Neveah to follow up with a drop toe hold that sent Harker face first into the barricade. The former FFW Champion scrambled to her feet and grabbed the Buffalo native by the hair, jerking her into a single knee facebuster before she rolled her back into the ring.

Zack: Nevaeh Summers is handling the One Woman Show better than I expected that she or anyone else could. There goes Charlotte back inside...and Summers is in control!

Mai: Nevaeh really is an amazing athlete, and she has an amazing rack too!

Moving quickly Nevaeh ascended the ring steps before she climbed up the turnbuckles onto the top rope and flew towards Harker the moment the Buffalo born wrestler turned to face her, grabbing hold of head as she did and driving her down into the mat with a Tornado DDT.  Summers was breathing deeply and holding her chest as she forced her way up to her feet, waving Harker up to hers and as the OWS member got vertical, Nevaeh quickstepped forward and drove a boot into her knee cap once more. Harker dropped to one knee as Summers backed up only to run forward into a legdrop bulldog, completing the Golden State of Mind. Quickly she rolled Harker over and went for the cover.

Zack: GOLDEN STATE OF MIND….SHE’S GONNA DO IT AFTER ALL!!

One…

Two…

....THRE-

Mai: Can you imagine how dejected the poor Show would have been if you were right? Those two gentle girls would have been devastated.

Harker kicked out and Parks showed the two count to Summers who nodded her head and looked to pull Harker upwards and into position the Grand Finale. Harker fought to stop her hooking her arms, countering the attempt with a back body drop before she staggered forward and made the tag to Shaw. O’Neill quickly stepped through the ropes as Nevaeh pushed up to her feet and took off towards her, leaving her feet as she delivered a lungblower to Summers. The former FFW Champion rolled away, holding her ribcage in agony after having Shaw’s knees driven into her chest while the French Canadian plays to the crowd, getting a loud boo from them as she moves towards the former FFW Champion. As she pulls Nevaeh up to her feet, Shaw gave the sign for O’Neill’s Oblivion and dragged Summers into position, setting her up for the Canadian Destroyer.

Mai: I know what that means! Nevaeh’s gonna get the worst headache ever….when she wakes up after it’s over!

Zack: O’NEILL’S OBLIVION coming up!

Before she could execute the move though, the former FFW Champion dropped down to one knee. Shaw tried to pull her upright but as she did, Summers delivered a headbutt into the French Canadian’s middle before she altered her position and lifted her up onto her shoulders. Nevaeh came to her feet, Shaw scrabbling wildly as she found herself on Summers’ shoulders in position for The Makeover; the blonde having to fight to hold onto her as Charlotte entered the ring and charged towards Nevaeh, catching her with a big boot to the face. Summers fell backwards on top of Shaw only to be pulled up by Harker; the Buffalo woman ignoring the referee as she lifted Nevaeh up high into a Gorilla Press and dropped her down across both of her knees with a gutbuster. Nevaeh curled up in a ball in agony, holding her stomach and chest as she landed while Harker finally paid attention to the referee and left the ring as Shaw headed towards the corner and climbed to the top rope. She measured Summers up and as the former FFW Champion rolled onto her back, the French Canadian came off the top rope with an elbow drop into her chest and made the cover, hooking the legs as she did so.

Mai: That may end it right there! Someone get Nevaeh some Motrin!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Zack: That’ll do it right there! The One Woman Show have put down Nevaeh after a more competitive match than I would have assumed with these odds.

Parks called for the bell as Shaw came to her feet and raised her hands in victory while Summers rolled to her side, holding her ribs; her lip looking to her puffed up even more as she spat out a little bit of blood from the cut. Harker joined her partner in the ring and Parks raised both their hands as the result was announced.

Maggie: Here are your winners…. Shaughnessy O’Neill and Charlotte Harker… ONE WOMAN SHOW!!!

Zack: I’ll give Summers credit for showing a lot of guts and handling the Show as long as she did, but this was a mistake. And the One Woman Show proved just why no one woman is gonna stand against them as a team.

Mai: If she needs it, I’m happy to give Nevaeh a Nuru Massage after the show.

Zack: ……………………………...

The two victorious wrestlers are joined in the ring by their manager who raised their hands into the air once more as Summers finally managed to roll to the apron and came to her feet outside, checking her busted lip carefully with one hand as her opposite arm held her chest; Silas staring at her coldly as the show cut elsewhere.

Go Scotland Go

Velocity heads to the back, and there we find Amber Carano standing with not only Erica Horton, but also her husband, Mark. She seems a bit surprised to see him though.

Amber: I’m here with Erica Horton of Team Scotland, and her husband as well. Uh, what brings you to Mexico City, sir?

Mark: Well I tend to travel with her, but the other reason is because yours truly had his interview for the COO position before the show went on the air.

That made Amber’s eyes widen a bit.

Amber: But you already run a show for SVW. How would you have time to do both if you got the job?

Mark: I wouldn’t. I’d have to choose, but never hurts to find out what your options are. And besides that, I’d certainly do a better job than Silas would have if he got an interview.

Erica gives her husband a slightly surprised look at was..

Erica: Could you imagine it if freaking Stryfe then had to go and find a GM as well? Thankfully he and Samantha re on good terms these days or it’d be cause for another turf war! Besides, it’s not like Mark doesn’t have any experience with FFW...just hasn’t for a while. He commentated with me for a long time, and with Zack. And the plethora of backstage things. Those are all good things going for him. Better than Silas, who’s basically just there to find another way to get Neveah to the top.

Mark: Plus I think I’d make a better choice than the person who  was interviewing before me. No question.

Amber: Who was that?

Mark: Casey Atherton.

Erica: ….You’re serious?

She watched her husband, looking for any sign that he might not be. When she couldn’t find one, she turned towards the wall and let her head gently hit off of it.

Erica: Let me guess, FFW needs saving or something.

Mark: Maybe, I know one of the Choir she brought wanted a donation. I gave them the rest of my Tic Tacs.

Amber took a deep breath, and continued.

Amber: Well Erica, two things I wanted to get you to address for our viewers. Let’s start with the recent turn of events involving your sister, Valerie. As our viewers may recall, she and Alysson Gardner both attacked Steph Stefano after she captured the then-vacant Evolution Championship. Was this something you saw coming, or were you as surprised as everyone else?

Erica doesn’t answer immediately, twitching her nose and pulling her lips together to form a line as though thinking about what to say.

Erica: I don’t...I certainly don’t think I saw it coming. Half the battle is that while it was Valerie and I who were the Queens in FFW, and SVW while Carys was out, we actually are, of all of us, the one with the weakest relationship. We didn’t talk very much about anything that wasn’t wrestling, and she never really gave the impression that she was unhappy, which is what she blames on her change of attitude. She did however say both to us and on Twitter that she had a surprise for us, but I didn’t think anything of it. She’s always planning something or other. I do know that it was definitely one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen.

She shakes her head.

Erica: For as long as I can recall with her in a performing capacity, it’s been the one thing she’s always cared about, you know? Being on that stage and putting on the show she thought people deserved. And a big part of that was her love of those who went out to support her. I don’t agree with her reasons at all, for much the same logic as Steph addressed on Breaking Point. But at the end of it all...I’m not happy about it; it stops me from getting the Unity belts I’d wanted, and of course the team, as it was sprung on me...but what can I do? I’m stuck with it. We’re all stuck with it. Kida just hoping it’s a phase and they grow out of it.

Amber: Speaking of teams, I’ve been informed that you will be competing as part of the Global Wars series on the next Velocity. It will be Team Scotland meeting Team Japan. While neither side is really best friends, do you think you might be in a better position with SIobhan than Kaoru and O.E.?

Erica: Well...I suppose I should like Siobhan for getting points on the board for Scotland, which is why we have our six. But I never did forgive her for getting our named mixed up last year. Eh. I’m not completely sold that we’ll have a better chance of gelling than Team Japan would, as Kaoru and O.E have probably spent more time in arenas together than Siobhan and I have. I hope we do, as we’ve far more in common than our opponents will. But I’m looking forward to heading to Germany and doing ourselves proud. Especially when we know that this would be Kaoru’s fourth show in a row.

Amber: Do you have a team you’re supporting, Mark?

Mark: Scotland, for purely wifely reasons. Nothing against the others or anything, but I try to always support Erica in any ventures in her career. But if you asked me who I thought was in the deepest hole...which I know you didn’t, that’d be Team Canada. There is zero common ground with Valentina and Vanessa, and if they don’t come to blows before we get to Global Wars, I’ll be super impressed.

Erica: I think my husband is expecting a Team France-style blowout akin to the first one. It’s also worth noting that Savannah should start pulling it out or America is going to find themselves in a rut, which is actually quite disappointing when you consider that they’re actually the best American team we’ve seen.

Mark: Now that you mention it, Team England is pretty much the Missy Show right now. Cereza hasn’t been booked as often, but she could certainly do with carrying her end when she does.

Erica: Difference is, Missy has still undefeated on the main roster. Yes, Missy has taken all the bookings, but she’s won them. Do just hope that Cereza doesn’t think she can sit back and do nothing.

Amber: Well let’s find out how it goes, and send it back to the ring. Alysson Gardner and Cereza are about to clash next.

On that, the show heads back to ringside.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 12:38:59 am »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: Team England are topping the Global Wars leaderboard at the moment and Cereza will want to add more points to the total to keep that lead alive.

Missy: Alysson isn’t going to make it easy for her but I have full faith that Cereza can add some points for us to tonight.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Maggie: And her opponent, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Alysson has changed quite a bit since she and Valerie attacked a celebrating Steph Stefano just over a month ago when she won the Evolution Championship.

As Maggie makes her way out of the ring referee Robert Valero makes a cursory check of both women. Finding nothing untoward and after making sure that Maggie is clear he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre of ring quite quickly and as Cereza goes for tie up, Alysson blindsides her with a backhand straight across her face. Cereza’s head spins from the contact but she holds her ground and recovers quickly staring daggers at Alysson. Alysson doesn’t seem bothered at all by that and laughs at the former stripper before telling her she is going to snap her like a twig.

Zack: If Alysson’s aim is to antagonise Cereza as much as possible she appears to be making a good start of it.

Missy: Antagonising your opponent never really serves much purpose except to get under their skin. Cereza needs to try and ignore it and keep her head clear.

Alysson moves quickly and catches Cereza with a second backhand and then asks her what she is going to do about it. Cereza goes for Alysson with what looks like an attempt at a forearm smash but Alysson sees what she is doing and catches her arm. Gardner fires her across into the ropes and as she bounces off Alysson leaves her feet for a dropkick which sends her straight back to them again. Cereza rebounds off for a second time and this time Alysson catches her and using a tilt-a-whirl DDT plants her on the canvas. Valero sides into position for the count as Alysson goes for the cover.

Zack: Alysson goaded Cereza into attacking but she was ready and waiting and she is not hanging around. She is trying to end this match and Cereza’s hope of picking up Global Wars points right now.

ONE!!!

T-NOOOOOOOO!!!

Cereza gets her shoulder up after the one and then shoves Alysson away to give herself room to quickly get back up to her feet. 

Missy: There’s nothing wrong with trying to end a match as soon as you can, but I think she was more toying with Cereza rather than expecting to end it then.

Ithavoll shakes herself off and watches as Alysson gets back to her a feet a little slower and with a smirk on her face. Once she is back to a vertical base Alysson invites Cereza to come at her, but the English wrestler doesn’t fall for that this time. She stands her ground and shakes her head. Alysson shrugs her shoulders, and then dashes at Cereza pushing her back into the corner. The former stripper hits back first but as Alysson goes for an elbow strike, Cereza ducks down and scoots behind her to push her face first into the turnbuckle.

Missy: Good on her, Cereza didn’t fall for being goaded into attacking and managed to save herself from being caught in a position that would have given Alysson the upper hand.

Zack: Nobody wants to get pinned in a corner and Cereza has flipped it back on Alysson now, so she may regret taking it there in the first place.

Grabbing her by the back of the head Cereza hits Alysson’s face into the top turnbuckle and then wraps her arms around her waist to bring her out of the corner with a German Suplex. Straight away she gets back up and pulls Alysson up for a second. As she goes for a third, Alysson starts to fire elbows back in quick succession. She manages to hit several into various parts of Cereza’s body until the English wrestler releases her grip to avoid them.

Zack: Two successful German suplexes in a row for Cereza but Alysson stopped her in her tracks before she could manage the third.

Missy: You can’t blame Cereza for wanting to avoid those vicious elbows that Alysson was throwing her way. She was much better off abandoning the attempt and regrouping herself.

Alysson spins around with a pissed off look on her face and Cereza leaves her feet for a standing dropkick. Gardner manages to keep her balance but gets knocked back a couple of steps. Taking hold of her arm quickly, Cereza fires Alysson into the corner where she hits back first. With speed Cereza follows her in and leaps for a hurricanrana to flip her back out again and to the canvas. The former stripper rolls back to her feet and then delivers an elbow drop to Alysson’s chest before going for a cover of her own.

Missy: I’m pretty sure Alysson will be feeling like a yoyo after that, and I think Cereza might just be about to pick us some more points!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Alysson kicks out and then straight away starts throwing right hands into the side of Cereza’s head, until the English wrestler shoves her back to the mat and rolls away.

Zack: By the looks of things all Cereza accomplished there was to make Alysson angry, as demonstrated with those right hands after kick out.

Cereza gets back to her feet rubbing the side of her head, and before she knows what has hit her Alysson launches at her with a European uppercut that she connects with such force that it almost lifts the brunette off her feet. Alysson places Cereza in a headlock before running up the ropes and spinning off to plant her on the canvas. Alysson rolls straight back to her feet and yells at Cereza to get up. The English wrestler doesn’t comply at first and Alysson backs off a little. Ithavoll makes it back to her knees but as soon as she does, Alysson flattens her with a shining wizard. Alysson again gets back to her feet quickly and this time heads to the corner and climbs up to the turnbuckle. She steadies herself and watches as Cereza starts to pull herself up. As soon as she reaches a vertical base, Alysson launches herself off looking for a hurricanrana but Cereza spots her and quickly drops down onto her front causing Alysson to land on the mat in a heap.

Zack: Alysson hit a perfect Tornado DDT but Cereza thwarted her attempt at her TORNADO SCREAM.

Missy: It’s a good job she did, that could have been lights out and we want all the points we can get!

The English wrestler pushes back up to her feet as Alysson tries to gather herself on the canvas after her tumble, which gives Cereza a chance to clear the cobwebs leaning against the ropes. While she does, Alysson rises behind her. Cereza spots her and runs to the opposite ropes. Coming off the second rope she flips and lands across Alysson flattening her back to the canvas again. Alysson rolls onto her front and pushes up to her knees, almost immediately that she does Cereza takes a step onto her back, hops up and then lands a leg drop on her neck. She wastes no time then in rolling her onto her back and throwing her arm over for cover. Hooking the outside leg for good measure as Valero drops into position.

Missy: WITH LEGS LIKE THESE she just might take us further into the lead!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Alysson gets her shoulder up before the three and Cereza looks to the referee for confirmation. Valero holds up two fingers and the Mexico City crowd show their displeasure with quite the volume. Cereza looks disappointed but nods her head and gets back to her feet.

Zack: She almost had it there, but Alysson still has some left in the tank and you can see Cereza is wondering what it will take to keep her down.

Gardner starts to get back to her feet and Cereza takes hold of her head, pulling her the rest of the way. The English wrestler fires two elbows into the side of her head before shoving her backwards into the ropes. She barely has time to hit the ropes before Cereza pulls her back and sends her across for the ride. Alysson bounces off the ropes and Cereza meets her with a running bulldog to plant her on the canvas.

Zack: Cereza is keeping control and keeping Alysson down as much as possible, which is her best chance to pick up some more Team England points.

Missy: The longer she can keep control and keep her down the better. Anything she can do to try and wear her down.

Cereza leaves her feet and lands a split-legged leg drop across her downed opponent which earns her a massive pop from the live crowd. She rolls her onto her back and again hooks the outside leg look for the pinfall. Valero slides back into position quickly for the count.

Zack: A textbook split-legged leg drop from Cereza and has she done enough now to get those points.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Alysson kicks out again and Cereza sits back on her knees with a sigh. As soon as she does, Alysson rolls away towards the ropes and steadies herself on them as she starts to get back to her feet.

Missy: I’m not sure who is more disappointed at Alysson kicking out, Cereza or the crowd. It’s easy to start to lose focus at this point so Cereza just needs to keep calm and keep doing what she is doing. She will be wearing her down a little more each time.

Ithavoll gets back to her feet rapidly when she sees Alysson doing the same. Not wanting to give her a chance to gather herself, Cereza runs towards Alysson but as she reaches her, Alysson ducks down and grabs the English wrestler legs. Raising up again she throws Cereza over the top rope and the former stripper lands precariously on the apron.

Missy: Well, there goes that idea…

Cereza’s heels hang over the edge of the apron as she clings onto the ropes to keep her balance and stop herself from falling to the arena floor. Seeing her predicament Alysson goes for a baseball slide to knock her off the apron, but Cereza grips the top rope and slingshots herself over to land behind Alysson. She pulls Alysson up and quickly locks her arms around her waist for a German suplex but before she can complete it, Alysson stomps on her foot and bends forwards quickly using the momentum to flip Cereza over the top of her to the canvas.

Zack: A nice avoidance of the German suplex from Alysson, and it’s Cereza that’s ended up on her back.

Missy: Alysson has taken the advantage back from Cereza and I’m about as happy at that as the crowd. I’ve nothing against Alysson, but I of course want Cereza to win to add some more points to our total!

Trying to get back up, Cereza pulls herself into a seated position but she doesn’t stay there long before Alysson comes steps up the ropes to come off with an Enziguri that flattens her. Alysson points upwards while watching Cereza, before taking off to the climb the ropes. Once on the top rope, she throws cross-arm rock horns before leaping off. Gardner lands her shooting star senton perfectly. She hooks both legs as Valero slides in next to them.

ZACK: Alysson has just given Cereza the full force of G EFFECT and possibly prevented the Team England points in the process.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Cereza gets her shoulder up but she is just a fraction of a second too late as Valero has already counted the three. He gets back to his feet and calls for the bell.

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall………………...ALYSSON GARDNER!

Missy: Dammit!

Alysson gets back to her feet with a grin and tells Cereza that she told her she’d break her as Valero raises her hand.

Zack: Even after she has won the match Alysson is still trying to antagonise Cereza.

Missy: I don’t think it’s working though. Cereza is ignoring her, which is probably for the best. A brawl once the match is over would do nobody any good.

Cereza pays her no attention and instead rolls out of the ring and makes her way to the back. The camera focuses on a smiling Alysson before cutting elsewhere.

The Waiting Game

The words “Recorded Earlier Today…” appear across the left hand corner of the screen as we see a few chairs lined up outside an office door. Sitting in two of them would be Future Shock Director Adam Grant and his girlfriend, Missy, beside him. Adam glances over to the door before a third person joins them. Jake plops down beside them with a bowl of orange sherbet in his hands.

Jake: So…...why are you sitting out here?

He asks as Jake gets himself a spoonful of ice cream.

Adam: Some of the interviews for the COO job are happening today, and I said I’d give it a try. I’m up next whenever who is in there now is done. First interviews are always the worst.

Jake licks his spoon clean, clearly thinking about something before he speaks.

Jake: Decided not to get the pizza delivery job?

Missy gives a little shake of her head quickly.

Missy: Please don’t get him started on that again, Jake. Adam would be wasted doing something like that and we all know it, including him himself.

She gives the Future Shock Director a little nudge in the side.

Missy: As much as he wouldn’t admit it. That’s partly why I’m here. Half for moral support, and half to chase him down and tackle him if he tries to go for the Pizza delivery job instead of this one.

Adam: Are you applying for it too?

He asked Jake, who had just scooped up another spoonful of sherbet. It almost made him drop i when Adam asked.

Jake: Heck no. If I was, I probably wouldn’t bring my ice cream with me. For what it’s worth though, I think you’d do a great job. A lot of the girls on the roster came through Future Shock, and most of them like you...I think! I’d never apply for the job, too much work and I don’t own that many suits.

Adam nodded as he listened to Jake.

Adam: Good to know. I’m not getting my hopes up for it or anything, because there’s a lot of people looking for the job. Besides I have some other projects to keep me busy outside of Future Shock. I just know that if I do--

Adam is cut off as the door opens, and the last person interviewed steps out. All three glance up to see a grinning Kyle looking down at them. The manager ruffles Adam’s hair with a chuckle and heads the other direction.

Missy: Oh hell no…

Missy clenches her fist, almost looking like she is about to stand up and go after Kyle.

Missy: I have a rule never to hit non wrestlers, but I swear I would make an exception for that man.. And I use that word in the loosest sense possible. Don’t let him get to you, just pretend he wasn’t here, Adam.

Adam got to his feet, and ran his hand through his hair to undo Kyle’s ruffling. He headed inside, and closed the door behind him. Jake continued to enjoy his orange sherbet.

Jake: I guess you’re pulling for him over everyone else, huh?  You know what’s odd? I thought I saw you here earlier today, but you were wearing a different dress.

Jake didn’t realize what he had seen apparently, but Missy did.

Missy: I had hoped that tweet I saw was just her blowing smoke, but obviously not. That will have been my sister, Jake. She said she was considering throwing her name in the hat. Obviously I hope she falls flat on her face. And without a doubt I’m pulling for Adam. He would be perfect for the role, just look at what he’s done with Future Shock.

Jake: Plus given how he’s been treated in SVW, I bet if she got the job, she’d fire him from Future Shock anyway.

Missy: There would be hell to pay if she tried anything like that… but to be on the safe side, let’s both keep our fingers crossed that she doesn’t get it, deal?

Jake nodded, and then crossed four fingers on both hands till he realized how much trouble holding his spoon was. He then decided on one hand before we cut back to the live show.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 12:41:13 am »

A quick glance shows the crowd the latest Global Wars standings on the scoreboard before we head back to the ring with Maggie waiting.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is part of the Global Wars series!

Zack: That it is, USA and Canada are about to go head to head. Joining me is half of Team England, who will be meeting one of these four ladies next Saturday in her home country, Missy.

Missy: We have to stop meeting like this, Zack! Joking… it’s a pleasure to be here as always.

Maggie: Representing Team Canada…

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, two nondescript men run over and create a human stairway for her next to the ring: one man on all fours next to the ring and the other lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and looks on with a smirk, posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her robe and then leans against the ropes in a sexy, confident pose as she waits for her partner to arrive.

Zack: And that would be your opponent in Manchester. You two met in a tag match already as part of Global Wars. Valentina doesn’t like many people, least of all her partner. So the chemistry here may be off.

Missy: Teaming with anyone can be difficult, but when you don’t like your partner… that is more than a problem. I plan to watch Valentina especially closely in this one though. Pick up a few extra pointers for Manchester.

The lights suddenly go out all over the arena, the lights beginning to swirl all around the arena for a few moments, as confusion seems to set inside of the ring and not a movement is made inside of it while the familiar lead-in to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” plays over the PA before stopping and the following words being screamed out:

“I THINK I GOT MY SWAGGER BACK!”

Smoke begins to engulf the entire top of the entrance area from each side of the ramp before Vanessa Cade bursts out from the smoke, a great big white spotlight surrounding her as she slowly stretches out her arms out, a confident grin on her face before turning and spinning in a 360 motion with her right elbow out, letting out a war cry to a surprising amount of approval from the FFW Faithful before she begins to strut her way down to the ring, swaying her shoulders back and forth before jumping up on the apron.

Maggie: And her partner…from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada…weighing in at a one hundred and fifty pounds…SHE IS THE “GOLDEN ELBOW”…VANESSAAAAAA…CAAAAAAADEEEEEE!!!!!!

Vanessa then turns and hooks the ropes with both of her arms, looking at the crowd before entering the ring and doing a one-eighty spin with her arms extended as the crowd boos her, bringing her hands together to flash her own personal logo that’s imprinted in her gloves. After that, Vanessa slowly goes toward the other side of the ring closest to the entrance and leans back against it, waiting for the start of the match. Valentina begins telling her what to do, and the arguing between the teammates begins quickly.

Zack: Vanessa and Valentina have had their issues over the years, they’ve faced each other as well. But they MUST work together tonight, and it’s already looking like that’s not going to be the case.

Missy: They’re going to need to try and put it all aside for this match, otherwise they are just doing Team USA’s job for them. And I don’t think Team USA needs much help to be honest.

Maggie: Representing Team USA…….

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

Inside me a light was turned on…

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

Then I was alive!

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Anita/Tifa: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: The former No Surrender Champion, Savannah Taylor, will be watching Sophia’s title defense closely next week. But tonight, she teams for the first time with Steph, and those two seem to be getting along fairly well, at least going by social media.

Missy: It’s a massive contrast when compared to Team Canada. It helps that Savannah and Steph can actually stand each other. That’s always a bonus in a team situation.

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

The arena is bathed in green spotlights as Christian Kincaid stops after coming through the curtain at the top of the ramp. He smiles slightly, looking back behind him as Stephanie Stefano emerges shortly after him in her ring gear with a leather jacket zipped up as she stares out at the crowd over her newspaper. She continues to stand with Kincaid who takes the now rolled up newspaper from her that she has in hand. Finally the two of them walk to the ring, dead set as Steph finishes up wrapping her left hand before she zips down her leather jacket, showing off the championship belt around her waist.

“No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.
Beware the patient woman, cause this much I know,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California and weighing in tonight at 170 pounds... She is THE WITCH OF WALL STREET AND YOUR REIGNING FFW EVOLUTION CHAMPION... THIS IS *THE* STEPH STEFANO!

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wicked witch of wall street stands in the center of the ring, wrists crossed and head bowed  as the green spotlights bathe her while CK is leaned in the corner with a smirk before her song fades out and the lighting returns to normal.

Zack: Steph Stefano has a date with Valerie Lamb for that Evolution title at Global Wars, but that’s then and this is now. Stefano is very adept at tag team wrestling, less so her partner.

Missy: It’s going to be interesting to see how Steph and Savannah work together. I’m paying attention to both teams. Forewarned is forearmed and all that jazz.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks all four women in the ring for foreign objects before he calls for the bell. It’s clear the difference already as Steph and Savannah are discussing a few things in their corner, while Valentina and Vanessa are already getting in each other’s face. Team USA watches them for a moment as the referee is trying to get one half of Team Canada out of the ring. Steph steps out onto the apron for her team, while the argument is still going on in the other corner.

Missy: Well, Team Canada are off to a flying start. I wonder if this is going to set the tone for how they’re going to perform.

Zack: They can’t even decide who’s going to start this match, and it’s a good thing we don’t have a microphone in there because I’m pretty sure the expletives are flying.

Savannah continues watching as she props up against the ropes, clearly enjoying the verbal tirade of her opponents before she starts to move in behind Vanessa. But the “Golden Elbow” doesn’t notice for Valentina poking her finger in her chest. Cade looks about to pop before Valentina piefaces her backwards, right into the waiting Savannah who slaps on a rear naked choke and tries to bring Vanessa down to the mat already. Lozano watches her for a moment, and steps out onto the apron as Taylor tries to sink the choke in tighter with Vanessa fighting to get to the ropes.

Zack: Taylor’s going for 5 points right now with that rear naked choke….and look at Valentina! She’s not gonna try to stop her at all!

Missy: It’s because of Valentina that Vanessa is in the position she is. I don’t think that Savannah needs much help from the opposition, but she’s certainly not going to pass it up. Nobody would.

Taylor tried to clinch the hold tighter as she went to bring Cade down, but the “Golden Elbow” lunged for the ropes. She made it, and Savannah was forced to break the hold. As she did and the referee was warning her about holding after the count, Cade turned and darted for her with wild right hands. Savannah met her in the center as the two started trading blows one after another. Cade got the better of the exchange as she backed Savannah up into the ropes. The referee tried to separate them when Savannah asked Vanessa how her husband was doing. Cade’s face lit up as she lunged towards her again, firing off forearms to the side of her head before whipping her into the neutral corner. Vanessa was right behind her, picking up speed with a running elbow smash across the jaw that rocked Savannah in place. She climbed up onto the turnbuckle, and rained down ten punches to her head before transitioning into a bulldog off the middle rope to the canvas.

Zack: Savannah Taylor has mentioned in the past how she and Vanessa’s husband have….had some enjoyable times together. As a matter of fact, she’s rubbed it in Cade’s face. And she may have pissed Vanessa off even more as a result!

Missy: I’m not sure what she was hoping to achieve by antagonising her, but I’m guessing it wasn’t what she got. Vanessa is fuming and more than happy to unload it on Savannah.

Cade yanked Savannah to her feet with both hands, peppering her with left and right forearms to the head. She quickly went for an arm wringer, twisting Taylor’s arm above her head and causing her kneel for a moment. Savannah tried to rise up as Vanessa was going for a twist of the arm, and caught her with a kick in the midsection. She managed to get her arm free finally, but Cade went to grab her again. Savannah surprised her with a scoop off the ground into a stun gun, dropping Cade neck first across the top rope. As the Canadian wrestler tried to get her breath and staggered on her feet, Savannah went right for that rear naked choke again and easily got her down to the canvas this time. Lozano watched from the corner, almost enjoying seemingly what she was seeing as her partner was getting choked out.

Missy: By the looks of things on the apron, Valentina couldn’t care less about whether they pick up the points tonight. She’s perfectly happy just to watch Vanessa choke. Teamwork at it’s finest…

Zack: Savannah Taylor wants five points tonight, so she can put Team USA back in the lead position. Not a single pinfall from the former No Surrender Champion, Cade can’t even rely on her partner here!

Vanessa tried to pull herself towards the ropes as quickly as possible before Valentina finally came in, and delivered a leg drop to Savannah’s head. She rolled back out to the apron as Taylor started back to her feet. Cade tried to get her wind back as she rose up, aiming to make a tag to her partner. But when she did, Lozano stepped around the corner and caused her to miss the tag. Vanessa got to her feet, glaring daggers as Valentina before Savannah caught her with a running knee to the back. It sent Cade INTO her team’s corner as Lozano moved down the apron with her hands up. Savannah looked over to Valentina with amusement before she began driving Cade’s head into the top turnbuckle, and then dropping her with a reverse DDT.

Zack: Have you ever seen a tag team match where one partner moved out of the way when their ally went for a tag? Lozano is giving Savannah all the room she wants...in her own team’s corner!

Missy: That just… you’d think the thought of picking up some points might just inspire Valentina to do something. Well, something other than leaving her partner to the wolves. It’s not like they have an abundance of points and can afford to lose the opportunity to pick some up.

Taylor pulled Cade back to her feet, and returned some of those forearms Vanessa gave her earlier. She backed her into the ropes, and whipped her across for the ride.  Taylor went for discus elbow, but Cade ducked underneath it and hit the other side ropes. Valentina slapped her
Back as Savannah turned, and gave Cade a spinebuster. The Las Vegas Siren got back to her feet, unaware of the tag until Valentina caught her flush with a bicycle kick to the mouth! Lozano told Vanessa it was just that easy before she made the cover.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!

Savannah kicked out at two as Vanessa looked back to her partner. Lozano got to her feet, then telling Vanessa that it was time for the talented half of the team to take over.

Missy: I suppose it’s good that Valentina finally decided to do something, but antagonising Vanessa is not going to help the team win. It’s almost like she has forgotten that Team USA are the opponents, not Vanessa.

Zack: There’s gonna be a reckoning between those two at some point, I guarantee it. But for their sake, it better happen after Global Wars and not during it!

Lozano began to stomp away at Savannah’s back repeatedly. She pulled her up from behind, using an atomic drop to send her into the corner before a running shoulder thrust into her lower back caught Taylor off guard. The “Latin Goddess” scooped her up for a back suplex, and then rolled her over to apply a camel clutch. Fisk dropped down in front of Taylor, looking to see if she wanted to quit. But Taylor had no interest in that, causing Valentina to let go with one hand and rain forearms across her chest before grabbing her chin again with both.

Zack: Valentina likes to wear down an opponent’s back, and she’s got power in spades. The scary part is if her and Cade could get along, they’d be extremely dangerous together.

Missy: It’s really not looking like there’s any danger of that happening though. I’m sure Savannah and Steph have no problem with Team Canada’s in house bickering. Although it’s not helping Savannah very much at this precise moment.

The referee checked again to see if Taylor wanted to quit, and once more got the same answer as last time. Lozano started to lean back, trying to add more pressure before Savannah shoved Valentina’s fingers into her mouth and bit into them. It caused the brunette to shout in pain, and finally let go. She shook her hand as she rose, and went for an elbow drop. But Taylor wasn’t there, rolling out of the way. A second attempt, Savannah wasn’t there either as she went in the other direction. The Siren got to her feet just as Valentina lunged towards her, but ended up catching a drop toe hold that introduced Lozano’s face to the mat. Savannah moved to her corner, and made the tag to the Evolution Champion.

Missy: That was a novel way for Savannah to escape the hold, I think I’ll store that one in the back of my mind, for future usage! Steph was ready and waiting for that tag, and I think Savannah could use the breather.

Zack: The Evolution Champion is clocking in for the first time in this match, and what’s interesting here is she and Valentina used to be friends. But you can throw that out now!

Lozano started to get to her feet before Steph grabbed her head, and used a running bulldog into the corner. Lozano dropped to her knees, clutching her head in pain before Steph walked in front of her….and caught her with a mule kick to the face to put her down. Stefano turned back around to face her opponent, dragging Valentina to her feet before scooping her up over one shoulder and driving her with a running powerslam into the corner. But she didn’t let her drop, instead she only turned around and drove her the same way into the other neutral corner before asking the crowd if they wanted one more. They did, and she drove her into her team’s corner and hung her upside down in a tree of woe. Steph started unloading with vicious kicks to the body before the referee moved her back, telling her she needed to let Valentina out of the corner. As he was doing this, Savannah was on the floor unloading with right hands to Lozano’s head till the referee turned back around. Then she was on the apron, looking as sweetly as possible with her hands on the top rope.

Missy: It’s at this point that Valentina will probably be wanting some assistance from her partner… she may be thinking twice now about what she did to her earlier.

Zack: Savannah Taylor is proving to be as dangerous in the corner as she is in the ring. And judging by that flurry there, seems like she’s found her second wind if Steph needs to tag back out.

As the referee began to try to untie Lozano’s feet, Steph connected with a baseball slide to her head that ricocheted it off the bottom turnbuckle before she fell to the mat. The referee admonished her as she told him he said to get her down...so she did. The Evolution Champion made the tag back to Savannah. Stefano pulled Valentina up, and then managed to sit her on her shoulders before Taylor went to the top rope. When she was perched, Steph walked towards her with Valentina on her shoulders before Taylor grabbed her head and executed a tornado DDT from Steph’s shoulders to the canvas!

Zack: Good Lord! Lozano was on Steph’s shoulders, and Taylor brought her down with a tornado DDT! She’s got to be out cold!

Missy: Valentina is going to have one hell of a headache when she comes to. She might not even remember where she is after that one!

Savannah made the cover, hooking the outside leg in the process before the referee dropped to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHAT?!

To the shock of all, Vanessa broke the count when she nailed Savannah with a low dropkick to the chest as she was covering her. The Las Vegas Siren got to her feet, glaring daggers back to Vanessa as Valentina was starting to stir on the canvas. When Lozano finally made it to her feet and Savannah turned around, she ate a lariat from the Canadian that put them both on the mat. Vanessa shook her head in the corner as though she couldn’t believe she was doing it, but shouted to Valentina to make the tag.

Zack: Valentina’s got her clock cleaned, and I’m not sure what she’s aware of right now. But she has an opening here, and a partner….who against her better judgment seemingly….wants to help!

Missy: Vanessa isn’t willing to lose the points just because she can’t stand Valentina. At least one of the team seems to have their priorities in order!

Lozano began to head towards her partner as Savannah was trying to get her head together not far away. Cade reached out for the tag as Lozano got close, and made it! The “Golden Elbow” came in just as Savannah made the tag to Steph. The Evolution Champion stepped back into the ring, cracking her knuckles as she looked across to Vanessa. The pair locked eyes for a moment before Cade went right on the offensive! She darted at her with a running elbow in mind, but Steph ducked the contact…..which is exactly what Vanessa wanted. The blonde smiled to the crowd as Steph went to grab her, only for Cade to turn into her with a leaping knee strike to the jaw! Stefano fell to one knee on the canvas dazed as Cade hit the far side ropes. She picked up speed as Steph was getting up, and delivered a codebreaker that flipped the champion up and over to the canvas.

Zack: This is the first time these two have been in the ring together since this started, and Vanessa Cade is taking it right to Steph!

Missy: Vanessa has had some time to pull herself together and it shows in spades. I don’t think Steph knows what hit her.

Steph started to sit up on her knees as she tried to pull herself together. Vanessa measured her, and darted at her with a soccer kick right into her chest that put her back on the mat. Cade pounded the corner with adrenaline pumping through her before pulling her elbow pad up and turning it over to the gold side as she circled around.

Zack: I’ve seen this many times! Cade is called the “GOLDEN ELBOW” and Steph’s about to find out why firsthand! I’m not sure Steph knows where she is!

Steph struggled to her feet, and was met with a charging discus elbow strike to the jaw that flattened her where she stood! She dove on top for the cover as Fisk went to count.

Missy: This could be it for Team USA I’m not sure Steph will be able to see straight after that, never mind get up.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHAT?!

As Fisk’s hand was coming down for three, Savannah grabbed it under the bottom rope to stop him. Cade looked up to see what happened since Steph hadn’t budged, and saw Savannah clutching the referee’s wrist.

Missy: She was feeling lonely and wants to hold someone’s hand… perfectly understandable. It’s not her fault it’s in the middle of a count...

Savannah finally let go as Cade went to grab her hand instead. Steph began to stir on the canvas as Vanessa went to grab Savannah on the outside. The Evolution Champion finally got back to her feet, clearly very wobbly at this point when Vanessa turned around. Cade went to grab her, but Steph countered by sending her off with an Irish whip. Stefano didn’t bother waiting on her to come back before she tagged in Savannah again.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone fire someone into the ropes, and then just tag out to get a break. But if Cade wants Taylor, well….here she comes!

Missy: I think it was wise for Steph to do that though, she clearly needs the break and Savannah is fresher and raring to go.

When Taylor stepped into the ring, Cade stopped herself just in the nick of time. Taylor slapped her across the face before Vanessa lunged towards her, and began to unload with right hands again. She backed her into the ropes as Savannah covered up to deflect the blows, and the referee was trying to separate them. It wasn’t working, and Cade accidentally clocked him and sent him to his knees on the mat. When she glanced over to him, Savannah stuck a thumb in her eye, and then put her down with a facebuster. She was about to go for a cover, but the referee was still groggy and she rose back to her feet instead.

Missy: The referee is starting to struggle to keep control here, I think… being knocked on his butt is usually a good sign of that!

Zack: Cade can knock anyone senseless with those strikes of hers, and she got the wrong person in that exchange. It’s not his job to get between them anyway.

Savannah pulled Vanessa up, and hooked her head under one arm. A devilish smile formed on her face.

Zack: I think we’re about to see….

Taylor connected with her corkscrew neckbreaker with devastating effect, dropping Cade where she stood and immediately going for the cover as the referee turned finally to count.

Zack: THE GAMBIT!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Valentina tried to make the save, but was intercepted by Steph. Taylor got to her feet as the referee raised both women’s hands in victory.

Missy: Team USA worked hard for this win, especially towards the end when Valentina and Vanessa finally remembered they were actually a team and not opponents.

Maggie: Here are your winners…..STEPH STEFANO AND SAVANNAH TAYLOR…...TEAM USA!!!

Christian congratulated both women as he climbed into the ring. Valentina looked down to Vanessa, telling her it was all her fault before she left her in the ring and headed towards the back. 3 points were added to Team USA’s total on the scoreboard.

Zack: I’ll tell you one thing. Steph and Savannah worked hard for those 3 points, and Valentina has apparently decided this was all Vanessa’s fault.

Missy: I’m sure that Vanessa and anybody else who watched the match is gonna have to disagree with Valentina on that one.

As Steph and Savannah look up to the scoreboard and give each other a little fist bump, the show cuts elsewhere.

To Boldly Go

A quick commercial for Future Shock Resistance airs, featuring the #1 contender match for the Future Shock Tag Team Championship between Ascension and Next Generation. And one of those teams is shown with Future Shock’s own reporter in front of the Resistance background.

Sara: Future Shock Resistance is 2 days away on Pay Per View in Providence, Rhode Island. It’ll be the last Future Shock Pay Per View of 2017, and I’m joined by two women who will be a major part of that show: Next Generation’s Mandy Gray & Caitlyn Storm.

The camera pulls back to show both women in full as Sara continues.

Sara: First things first, I’d like to get both of your opinions on the three women who we now know will be part of the graduation class. It was revealed yesterday that it will be Ji-Hu Myeong from the Max Sato Experience, Caitlyn here, and now Sienna Moore. Your thoughts, ladies?

Mandy: Well, good for Ji-Hu. She’s done well to get that far, even if a lot of it has come down to...incidents involving Sato, Sienna has also done quite well for herself. Buuuuuuut...YAY CAITLYN!

To illustrate her point, she pulls her tag partner into a very tight hug.

Mandy: I’m so proud of you!

Caitlyn beams a massive smile at Mandy, Sara and the camera in turn.

Caitlyn: Thank you! I’m kinda proud of me too. I don’t think my opinion of myself really counts for much, but the other two in the poll are really good wrestlers. I don’t think they’re very… umm.. Popular with the fans though. But I don’t know for sure.

Sara: The other very important detail regards this Saturday night in Providence at Resistance. You two will be meeting Ascension to determine the next challengers to the vacant Future Shock tag titles. I discussed this recently with Caitlyn, but Mandy, do you feel Ascension are right when they claim bias in their tournament match against NHB in London? Both of them are of the mind special referee Lizzy Taylor had no intention of letting them win, and that it’s all a conspiracy by Adam to keep them from being tag champions.

Mandy shakes her head.

Mandy: This might come as a surprise...but yes. Yes I do. CLearly they are this wonderful team of two of the best wrestlers in FFW and…

She’s getting a funny look off Caitlyn, and it’s this look that makes the brunette burst into laughter.

Mandy: Sorry! Couldn’t help it! Fact I got that far with a straight face is impressive on its own! I don’t know what they saw in London, but I saw a referee who wasn’t taking nonsense and counting with a fair pace no matter what, but apparently we’re in on that if we say so. But think about this logically for a moment: if Adam was so intent on keeping them out of the picture, then why the hell are they facing us this weekend? If it’s a big conspiracy they wouldn’t be in this match at all. We’d be facing someone else. Though personally I’m just glad it’s not the Fire Shock Sisters again, even if they aren’t in the company. I got a little tired of facing them, and Caitlyn getting shocked.

Sara: I think anyone would be. Other than this match and the tag title match obviously, what match has your attention the most of all, ladies?

The blonde half of the team scratches her head for a second, clearly deep in thought.

Caitlyn: I think for me it is Gillie’s match with Valerie. I always like watching Gillie anyway, but I especially want to watch her beat Valerie! I know she can do it and I’ll be cheering for her all the way through as loud as I can.

Mandy nods.

Mandy: Definitely that match. I’m also really looking forward to the last woman standing match. Andi and Bianca have had trouble for such a long time and it’s spanned over so much as well. Between Unity titles and Future Shock, I’ll be glad to see them getting the chance to really tear at each other.

Sara: I’m sure many join you in that regard. Fans, Future Shock Resistance is only 2 nights away. Please make sure you join us on a night that promises 2 new champions and a whole lot more. Thank you, ladies.

The graphic for their match pops up on the screen before we head elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 12:44:03 am »

Maggie: The following match is set for one fall and is the opening round of the 2017 FEMME FOR ALL! Introducing first!

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent (or the match to begin).

Zack: Isis Morales has been one of the most dangerous wrestlers in this company for years, and although she fell short in her last Femme For All she may be looking to make up for that this year.

Mai: She and the hometown girl have more than a little history in another company altogether but I guess one could say that it’s been a long time since then. Oh well. Doesn’t matter. Isis will crush.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Crowd: ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO!

Mai: What does that even mean?

Zack: It has a lot of meanings, like effort or courage but I think under the context for Leona? “Let’s go!” A sound welcome for Vega back in her home and I do not... At all envy Isis.

DING! DING! DING!

Morales looks around at the crowd, annoyed by the chants but nothing she’s not used to. She eyes up Vega from the other side of the ring before she suddenly takes off for Vega, running like a freight train! The Aztec Warrior however baseball slides between the Titaness’s legs, and immediately comes right back running at Isis with a dropkick, pinpoint to the head that shakes Morales at the jaw! Leona follows up with a running crossbody but Isis catches her this time, much to the disdain of the Arena Cuidad de Mexico! Isis lifts Leona overhead and begins walking her towards the ropes, about to fling her to the outside but Vega begins to kick her legs and suddenly she’s up and off before dropkicking Isis in the back and sending her over the ropes to land on her feet. The crowd absolutely applauds this as Isis stares a hole at Leona from the outside... Vega however looks out to the crowd and sits on her knees, waiting for Isis to return to the inside of the ring. No insulting. No playing it up. Just waiting. Somehow this seems to aggravate Morales even more.

Mai: Isis IS NOT to be shown up! To hell with Vega and her sudden ‘too cool for school’ attitude! I call bullshit. Smug bullshit.

Zack: Leona’s not doing anything but waiting. If anything she’s taking a page out of Isis’s book. As you know Isis will sometimes knock her opponent out of the ring and stand right in the middle, letting them wear themselves out trying to get back inside. The... Crowd of course is telling Isis exactly what they think of her.

Crowd: CULERO! CULERO! CULERO! CULERO! CULERO!

Referee Parks looks around at the crowd before his eyes fall back on Isis. Morales has seemingly had quite enough of the chants already, before she steps right onto the apron! Vega’s suddenly off her knees and takes off for Isis, leaping for a superman punch but Isis quite frankly swats her out of the air with one big right hand to the face! Vega rolls around on the mat, a hand on her jaw as Isis steps over the ropes and reaches down to grab the Aztec Warrior by the hair, lifting her up to make her stand before hitting her with a massive lariat that drops her right back to the ground. The crowd does NOT like that at all, yet Isis could give a fuck less and puts a big boot down on Leona’s throat, choking her, throttling her as Isis asks the crowd where is their warrior now? She looks around as Parks begins to count down on her!

ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!

Isis removes the boot finally but hits a standing senton on Leona as she gasps for air before lays across her and hooks her leg for the pin!

OOONNNNNNNEEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWWWO--!!

KICKOUT!!

Mai: One and a half count there you could almost call it to be honest and Isis isn’t taking that slight of Leona mocking her usual strategy lightly. Beat her so bad she has to wear a mask again!

Zack: Isis is going to continue to use her strength to try and throw Leona around and look here!

Vega shoots a shoulder up, refusing to take this lying down (literally).as Isis rolls off of her and reaches down to heft her up and begin to walk around with the Aztec Warrior in her grip. She takes off at a running start, towards the turnbuckles and is about to send Leona for snake eyes but Vega decides to get off the ride! She sends the Titaness hurtling towards the turnbuckle and getting all of it chest first! She hugs her chest with one hand but doesn’t get to turn around as Vega jumps on her shoulders and attempts a reverse hurricanrana, dropping backwards yet... Isis is no give. Morales clutches Vega’s ankles and shakes her head, refusing to be overtaken and dropped on her head! Instead she begins to walk around with Leona hanging upside down on her back before flinging Vega forward in what could best be described as an Inverted Alabama Slam, dropping Vega right on her face and front instead of on her back as the crowd groans... And chants at Isis in kind.

To which... Isis curses them out right back in Spanish.

Zack Isis not taking this too lightly, not too keen on anything the crowd is saying and CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!

Vega gets pulled onto her feet before getting put right back down as Morales pulls her into a massive irish-whip before slinging herself towards the other side of the ropes and then trying ot turn the Aztec Warrior inside out. Vega is laying motionless on the ground as Isis begins to ask the crowd if this is the one they thought was going to put her down and stop her Femme For All aspirations. The Titaness laughs at that as though its the funniest thing she ever heard before she says something else in spanish and drops down on top of Leona again for the pin!

OOONNNNNNNEEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!

TTTHHHHHRRREEE--

KICKOUT!!

Crowd: ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO!

Isis looks aggravated as the crowd now chants to get back their favorite daughter back in the match. She pushes herself up and off the ring before she reaches down to grab the Aztec Warrior by the hair and irish-whips her towards the ropes, looking for a second clothesline. This time however Vega springs off and ducks the sweeping arm, before spinning out into a butterfly kick that smacks Isis straight in the jaw! The former Future Shock champion looks to be in a daze and Leona takes her shot in the here and now as she’s suddenly unleashing all manner of aerial assassination on Isis! A running front flip leg drop across the back of Isis’s head, a running dropkick to the head, a springboard running knee as Morales rises only to put her back to her knees, yet still Isis will not drop on her back! Leona doesn’t let this get her down however and takes off towards the ropes one more time! This time Isis thinks she has her scouted, the Titaness shunting forward and trying to spear Leona but she LEAPFROGS over her before she kicks Isis in the back of the knee, and then the side of the hip, still spinning around on one leg as she does so! She nearly catches Isis with a spinning heel kick but Morales puts a stop to Vega’s dreaded pinwheel kick combination...

ONLY FOR VEGA TO SCORE A VOLLEY KICK ANYWAY!

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen, did you ever wonder why you don’t try to stop Leona Vega from hitting the EL MOLINILLO? ...That’s why?

Mai: NO! ISIS NO! I CALL HACKS! FUCKING. HACKS!

Morales teeters... Teeters... Teeters, before all two-hundred and thirty pounds of her goes down to the ground in a daze, staring up at the lights. Leona doesn’t waste time staring, nor does she go for the immediate pin, already aware that’s going to take more than that. So much more. She’s scaling up to the top of the turnbuckle and looks down from the high rent district before she leaps off the top and comes down on Isis with a top rope corkscrew senton bomb, landing flush on Isis’s ribs! The Titaness hunches up in pain, suddenly seemingly awake again as she flinches but with adrenaline and the crowd behind her, Leona is picking up the pace and drops on top of Isis as Parks slides in for the cover!

OOONNNNNNNEEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!

TTTHHHHHRRREEE--

KICKOUT!!

Zack: A beautiful corkscrew senton from Leona and she was within an eyelash of victory there!

Mai: Within an eyelash is still away from victory and if I know Isis... She’s not about to take Leona thinking she can win lightly.

Well, for Isis its more like a benchpress out. She physically bench presses Leona off of her! The Titaness looks as though she’s seeing red (figuratively) and clamps a claw onto Vega’s face before she begins to ssssqquuuueeeezzzee! Leona can be heard screaming in agony as Morales slaps the other hand on the back of Leona’s head and begins trying to literally crush her skull while letting the rest of her body dangle! Leona’s hands grab Isis’s wrists, trying to pull her off of Leona but she simply will not allow it. Isis is out to crush, to destroy. Morales tells Parks to ask if she wants to quit with this strange variation of a head claw, but Isis only responds with kicking Isis guess where...? Right in those same ribs that Leona dropped on top of! Isis visibly winces, but continues squeezing... So Leona keeps on damn well kicking. Again and again and again she kicks Isis’s ribs until Morales finally releases her, causing Vega to hug her head in pain, likely to have a headache come tomorrow. Morales spits a glob of blood to the mat before looking at Leona and booting her straight in the face.

They boo Morales for her trouble and continue spitting hostilities but Isis is long since over it and drags Leona towards the nearest corner before telling the crowd to shush. The Mexico crowd of course... Doesn’t. That doesn’t stop Morales from raising a hand and making a thunderclap echo throughout the arena on Leona’s chest! Yet Vega... Vega lets out a seething sound before she screams at Isis to hit her again!

Mai: I’m sorry is this dumb bitch punch drunk!? YOU WANT ISIS TO HIT YOU AGAIN!? That’s like asking a semi to back over you once it runs you down on the highway.

Morales is only too happy to oblige Vega and pulls down her top slightly so she can quite literally try and beat her chest in with another thunderclap of a knife edge chop! Vega roars in pain. Not screams, not cries, roars in pain and drops down on her knees, seething and breathing in air, sucking in breaths as Morales stares at her as though she’s lost her goddamn mind. She wrenches Leona upward and onto her shoulders, looking for the Voyage To Armageddon but Vega refuses that full stop by suddenly swinging forward and bringing Isis into a crouching position with Vega’s weight on her head! The Titaness gets a codebreaker to the ribs and her eyes widen before she drops back, spitting up blood and punching the mat in pain!  Leona however kips up and takes off running towards Isis, hitting her with a clothesline! Morales is phased but doesn’t go down! Leona springs off the ropes and does it one more time! Nothing... She goes to do it one more time but this time the Titaness hits Leona with a BIG TIME Spinebuster... Before she drops down on the ground beside her.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen this is unprecedented! Leona Vega has gotten Isis down with so many shots to the ribs!  Parks... Parks look as though he has no choice but to start trying to count them both out but... We have to have a winner for the opening round!

Crowd: ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO!’

ONE! TWO! THREE!

Isis is stirring already, sitting up and rubbing her ribs.

FOUR! FIVE! SIX!

By now Leona is shaking it off and sits up, but...

SEVEN!

Morales is standing up and over her and claps a hand over Leona’s throat before sending her RIGHT back down to the ground with an earth shaking chokeslam that leaves Leona spread eagled. The Titaness’s mouth spreads out into a mad grin before she grabs the fallen Aztec Warrior and flings her on her shoulders! With Leona in a fireman’s carry, the chants and boos are so loud one doubts if anyone can hear themselves think as Isis laughs maddeningly and then lets out a raging war cry! She gets ready to finish Leona off... But Vega COUNTERS by reversing this into an inverted hurricanrana, and spikes Isis’s head into the mat with a sickening thud! Morales stands right back up because she’s well... Her but she looks to be in a daze! That’s all Leona needs however as she gets all two hundred and thirty pounds of Isis on her shoulders! Leona, with everything she has brings Isis down, abdomen first on her knees in a perfect fireman’s carry gutbuster! With that? ...Leona drops on top of Isis for the pin!

Zack: EL PILOTE! ONE MASSIVE EL PILOTE TO ISIS!

OOONNNNNNNEEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!

TTTHHHHHRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: Here is your winner and advancing to the next round of the Femme For All...! LEONA VEGA!!

Crowd: ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO! ÁNIMO!’

Mai: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO! NO! NO! NO GOD NO! ISIS THIS WAS YOUR YEAR! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING NIGHTMARES TO THE FEMME FOR ALL, NOT LEAVE IT IN HAPPINESS! THIS IS NOT TRANQUILO!

Zack: Mai what does that even... Nevermind. Ladies and gentlemen in front of her countrymen, Leona Vega goes forward in the Femme For All and I think with all certainty her journey towards becoming FFW champion continues here!

As Isis rolls out of the ring, clutching her ribs in agony... Leona’s arm is raised by parks as the crowd thanks and applauds their favorite daughter. There’s all manner of lovely half chants being thrown out, a few older fans seeming to chant something like “Hija De Leon” or something to the effect, it’s hard to make out but Vega climbs to the top rope and embraces it all as we head to the last commercial break of the evening.

Storm Brewing

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them and their championship belts across their shoulders. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five, using the breastplates of their titles. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Maggie: Please welcome at this time… accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade, the NEW FFW Unity Champions… Bianca Salvador and Mel Avilo -- the BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca lifts her belt up high and kisses the main plate, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, a good view of her own belt, showing the Storm’s logo on the champion’s plate, reminding the fans who the champions are. After that, the best friends roll into the ring, their manager taking the steel steps, as the two girls move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd with their titles held high, only to wave them off and regroup at the center of the ring, waiting for their song to fade out. They still have to wait a bit for the boos to come down a bit too, but do we really have time for that?

Bianca: Shhhhhhhhh.

The Typhoon shushes the crowd by blowing into the microphone, which, as expected, only makes the whole thing louder. The three people in the ring share playful thrown off looks between themselves, before the blonde brings the mic up to her lips again, this time making a mock train announcer voice.

Bianca: We inform to everyone aboard the Burning Star Express bandwagon that this train has reached its final destination in Rio de Janeiro, and the trip is officially over. Please be so kind as to disembark orderly, mind the gap and FUCK ALL Y’ALL!

The blonde laughs boisterously, while Mel looks around her, a smirk on her lips that says she find the whole thing amusing.

Mel: Do you not feel like maybe we’ve made that statement before? Oh yes, we have. When we took these belts off the Express the first time! Proving again that we’re better than them. We told you before our match, a match in the CITY I WAS BORN IN, no less, what we were going to do. We laid it out for you in some kind of potential nonsense that was going to see us lose anyway, and they STILL couldn’t do it! But hey, at least we know that the only thing that gives Andi half a chance in two days is the fact she doesn’t need to pin Bianca to win the match!

Bianca: Mm-hmm, it’s good to have something to hold on to, right? Andi can support herself in the idea that all she has to do to beat me this Saturday at Future Shock: Resistance is put me to sleep… And I can hold on to the fact that the Brazilian Storm remains unpinned and unbent by the Express, and that we did exactly what we said we’d do when we arrived in Brazil! Let me make something real clear to everyone around here, so keep your eyes wide open and give me your full, undivided attention as I say this: if you cross the Storm…

Bianca proceeds to lift her belt up with her free hand, continuing to speak into the microphone.

Bianca: … we WILL take something away from you. It doesn’t matter what it is, we WILL make sure you’ll never forget the day.

Mel nods.

Mel: It’s worth noting, I think, that there was also the serious assistance of the fact we had a home field advantage, much like Leona tonight in her match against Isis, even if Isis claims to be Latina, but whatever.  We’d be idiots if we didn’t say that their support was invaluable...in several ways.

Bianca: Invaluable?! That was FRIGGIN’ AWESOME! I believe the rest of the world could learn how to make a party with the Brazilian people!

Zack: It was more than just a party they threw back in Rio de Janeiro, it was a hostile takeover! With an unknown fan meddling with the result of the match, no less! If you want an example of highway robbery, THAT!

Bianca laughs vividly before she turns to the crowd again.

Bianca: So here’s the thing. Now that we’ve corrected the mistake that happened back at Unstoppable, and the Unity Championships are back to their rightful owners… The road to total domination continues. Because we’re just… getting… started. In two days from now, Team Brazil will score more three points-- Three points? If I’m incapacitating Andi Takata in our coming Last Woman Standing Match, shouldn’t that count as a submission win? We should look into it, Kyle.

Bianca addresses their manager, who nods at her with a smirk, before she starts speaking again.

Bianca: Anyway, Team Brazil will score again when the main event of Future Shock: Resistance happens and this sexy bob-omb of a champion right here puts your alien princess’s butt to sleep. And then Mel and I will proceed to dominate the Unity Division AND the Global Wars Series… just because we can. And when that happens, you all here in Mexico City can say you heard it first.

Mel: La arena de la ciudad de México, Bianca. We should at least TRY. I mean, we know the pain of having to deal with a second language all the time, right?

A smirk is still on the brunette’s lips, and she shrugs.

Mel: But that’s about all the effort you’re gonna get from me, but at least I tried, which is way more than the “hola”s and “como estas”s you’re gonna get from everyone else who can’t be bothered to give it the time of day. We noticed it last week too. But my partner is right. What happened five days ago scored us points, and even if it hadn’t, and scored them for Japan instead...we would have carried in, dusted off and moved on to making sure that we right the wrongs of last year. This time, however, we’re gonna watch as everyone else tears each other to bits. Tem England can barely make the same page and Missy is doing all the damn legwork there anyway - you guys really think she’s gonna beat Aly Gardner? Come on! Erica Horton is the saltiest bitch I’ve ever met and Siobhan’s an idiot. If Kaoru and O.E can stand each other for longer than ten seconds I’ll be impressed...and the less said about Canada and America the better. Savannah Taylor, one of the best wrestlers in the company, suddenly can’t score a win for shit and...well, we all know of Valentina Lozano’s “reputation”.

Bianca: At the end, no matter how hard or from which side you look into it, Team Brazil is the only safe bet. And not only we have the championship belts back to show for it, but… C’mon. Just look at us. Look at this collective you have inside the ring right now. The sharpest manager in the business. The stunning, lethal beauty of Mel Avilo…

Mel: And the single-handed greatness of Bianca Salvador...

Bianca: The rest of you just cannot compare.

Mel: Nor should you try. We know that we are better than this entire series. We know that we are the ONLY team who are on the same page at all times. We know the advantage that gives us and it is one none of you can hope to overcome. So don’t try, kay? And remember...only luck in the battle royal can save you.

Bianca: So you can all do like the local little hero Leona Vega… and PRAY. Pray hard. Pray a lot. And hope that God isn’t a fan… of the Brazilian Storm!

“Something New” starts up over the speakers again, and the two girls pose while the crowd jeers. From there, we go somewhere else.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 12:45:28 am »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: Two FFW Hall of Famers are about to collide as they both prepare to enter the Femme for All at Breaking Point next Saturday night.

Mai: What you mean is that Emma will continue to steamroll over everyone, as she’s done for some time now. Kaoru just gets to be rolled over in Mexico City.

[The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up the 'Indian Head' Please Stand By test pattern, and for a moment the PYOO~ of the test tone. As the 'slide' that was shown on gets pushed to the side by a blank one, we hear the voice of our star.]

"Let's go."

[The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky. The lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow as she yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to rock out and headbang with a group of fans along the way...]

Maggie: Coming to the ring..... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

[Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raising up her arms upwards and then outward, like an explosive cloud.]

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

[Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, running the ropes a few times before taking off her ring jacket and handing it to a ringside attendant.]

Zack: Kaoru Asaka is looking to add some points for Team Japan, but does she ever have one hell of an uphill battle in front of her to get there.

Mai: Insurmountable obstacle is a little bit better of a way to recognize Emma.

Cradle of Filth’s “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” thunders out of the sound system, dousing the arena in noise as the lights turn blue and black. From the back first steps Ryan Mackenzie. As the curtain closes behind him, dry ice comes up from the stage. He turns himself towards the curtain and extends his arm, as though waiting for someone. As the music changes to something much less showy, Emma MacNamara steps out from behind the curtain, smirking as the crowd jeer her, and her title belt over her left shoulder.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland, at a weight of 140 pounds, she is the FFW Ultraviolence Champion “The Pretty Little Psycho”, EMMA MACNAMARA!

The pair at the top of the ramp ignore the jeers and start their journey down the ramp, the woman about half a step in front of Ryan. The reach the bottom of the ramp and Emma heads for the stairs while Ryan pulls himself up onto the apron, and sits on the middle rope to allow Emma through.

Danger warning levels hissed out loud,
I saw the silver lining hidden in the mushroom cloud
Now I’m reeling from the shock at Ground Zero!
If yesterday you would have stood up proud,
Then why tonight are you in with the stoning crowd?
Now I breathe through the feotus of a new day kicking!

Stepping through the ropes, Emma heads for her corner where she stands on the middle rope, looking out to the crowd in silence and a deadpan expression before lifting the title above her head and hopping down to meet Ryan in the corner. The two share words as the music fades out.

Zack: Emma MacNamara has been on a career roll of late, and it seems as though no one can stop the reigning Ultraviolence Champion.

Mai: She’s already set the record with the title, and she just keeps adding on top of it with this reign. No one has pinned her title or not in FFW in ages.

Jennifer Stringer took the Ultraviolence Championship from Emma, handing it off to the ringside attendant and called for the bell as the two women came out of their corners and circled around each other before they both stepped forward and started to exchange right hands in the middle of the ring. They both landed five blows each before they both closed the distance, the right hands turning into forearms to the jaw that saw Asaka begin to get an upper hand only for Emma to bring up a knee into Kaoru’s middle followed by a second. As Kaoru leaned forward, Emma quickly raked her fingers down over Asaka’s eyes before she hooked her head and snapped off a quick suplex that sent her down to the mat.

Mai: Like I told you earlier tonight, Zack, there’s nothing like a good ol’ thumb to the eyes. That’s great Greco-Roman wrestling right there.

Zack: Asinine comment aside, it did help her get the upper hand and set up that suplex.

As they landed on the canvas Kaoru sat up and immediately found herself in a rear chinlock with Emma’s knee pressing into the top of her spine. Asaka pulled at Emma’s hands trying to pry them apart before she rolled to the side and onto her knees, MacNamara transitioning into a side headlock as Asaka rose to her feet. As the pair got vertical the Ultraviolence Champion wrenched the head lock in a little tighter and Kaoru threw a right hand into Emma’s midriff. A second shot followed it before the Scottish wrestler threw Kaoru back to the canvas with a headlock takedown that saw her keep her arm wrapped around her head. Once more the Atomic one began to rise and this time planted her feet before she attempted to lift Emma into a back suplex only to be stopped in her tracks with a fist driven into her face before she could fully lift her off her feet and Emma quickly countered with two quick steps forward before she leaped high into the air, slamming Kaoru’s face into the mat with a bulldog.

Mai: When Kaoru lands on her face, she’s always relieved because she knows nothing anyone could do will make that mug any less attractive.

Kaoru tried to get to her feet only for Emma to catch her in the chest with a dropkick that knocked Asaka down to the mat. The Atomic one quickly rose to her feet once more and as soon as she did her opponent slammed a discus forearm into her jaw that sent her back to the mat. Again the BSX member got back to a vertical base only to receive another knee to her midriff before she was whipped across the ring and into the turnbuckles. MacNamara charged in behind Kaoru, leaving her feet as she got close to her to deliver a splash against the pads. Emma pulled Kaoru away from the corner, grabbing hold of her head as she did so and jumped onto the middle turnbuckle to spin around into a Tornado DDT that saw her spike Kaoru into the canvas and Emma made the cover.

One…

Two-

Zack: Near fall for Emma Mac, who will be meeting Eileen in the Femme for All at Breaking Point. Kaoru’s got a date with Nevaeh as well.

Mai: Nevaeh nearly beat the One Woman Show earlier tonight, Kaoru is hosed before we even get to Breaking Point.

Kaoru kicked out as the referee’s hand came down for the two count and found herself pulled up to her feet by her opponent who shoved her back towards the corner and pinned her there with a volley of sidekicks into Asaka’s body. Stringer used the five count to stop the flow of kicks and to try and get the Scottish wrestler to bring her opponent out of the corner only to see Emma pause for a second before she delivered another volley of kicks into her foe’s midriff as Stringer again used the count and this time told MacNamara to let her opponent get out of the corner. Emma acquiesced to the request as she pulled Kaoru away from the turnbuckle pads, jerking her into a short arm clothesline that sent her down to the mat. Kaoru rolled and pushed her way upwards only for Emma to scoop her off her feet and onto her shoulder before she headed towards the turnbuckle, looking to deliver a snake eyes that Asaka had scouted, kicking her feet and wiggled herself free of Emma’s grasp. As she landed on her feet, Kaoru shoved Emma in the back, sending her chest first into the corner pads.

Mai: Oh wow, Kaoru connects with a shove! Isn’t this the point where you scream she may have her?

Zack: I should have invited Missy back out again for this match.

Emma stepped backwards after hitting the turnbuckles and straight into Kaoru’s grasp; the former Tag Team Champion wrapping her arms around her waist as she lifted her up off her feet and into an inverted atomic drop that sent her foe chest first into the turnbuckle pads once more. Again Emma staggered backwards and as she did so, Asaka once again wrapped her arms around her foe’s waist before hurling her a moment later back to the middle of the ring with a release German suplex. MacNamara pushed upwards in the centre of the ring as Kaoru exploded towards her and ran her over with a clothesline. Emma tried to rise once more only to get cut off by her Japanese opponent who applied a Muay Thai clinch that she combined with raised knees, driving the joint into the Scotswoman’s face and body. She finished off the combination with a seventh strike - a stiff knee driven straight into Emma’s jaw that saw her straighten up and take a step backwards as Kaoru went low, taking Emma back down to the canvas with a double leg takedown that saw Asaka quickly take up the mount position and begin to ground and pound on her opponent, throwing fists and forearms and elbows towards her head only for MacNamara to cover up.

Zack: Emma’s doing a fine job of deflecting those hard shots from Kaoru, but her arms are gonna be black and blue tomorrow.

Mai: Maybe they’ll match her hair! I’ve been considering doing that with my hair, but I think it works better on her.

Asaka rolled away at the referee’s instruction, getting to her feet and immediately setting off for the ropes bouncing off them and coming back towards her fellow Hall of Famer with a running knee strike to the jaw that caused Emma to collapse down to the canvas. Quickly Kaoru circled back around and drove a joshi style kick into her chest as she sat up, sending Emma back down to the canvas where Asaka stomped on her forearm. She delivered a second stomp to the forearm, this time keeping her boot on the limb, pinning it to the canvas as she quickly began to use her other foot to deliver three quick stomps to Emma’s wrist - each one causing Emma to grimace in agony, finally wrenching her arm out from underneath his boot as she hugged her wrist against her chest as the Scot sat up once more. Immediately Kaoru dropped down to her knee next to Emma and took control of the wrist she had just been stomping on, applying an over the top wristlock.

Mai: A top wristlock doesn’t give you a lot of options. You either go with it, or you get your wrist broken. Not that I’d mind if that happened to Kaoru.

Emma let out an agonised growl of pain followed by a stern ‘No’ to the official as Jennifer Stringer asked her if she wanted to quit. Kaoru applied further pressure on MacNamara’s wrist, causing her to screw her face up in pain and still refuse to quit as the official asked her again before she started to force herself upwards. Emma got to her knees as Asaka got her feet underneath her used her standing base to lean further into the hold, using her weight to apply more pressure as the wrist was bent backwards. Again Emma refused to quit as she fought against the hold and suddenly brought her hand up and jabbed a thumb into the Atomic one’s eye.

Zack: There’s your favorite move again, another thumb in the eye from the Ultraviolence Champion.

Mai: You have to give her leeway. In her division, that’s not illegal. Old habits die hard, Zack.

Releasing the hold Kaoru spun away from her opponent and tried to clear her vision as Emma forced her way up to her feet. Holding her wrist against her stomach, the Ultraviolence Champion set off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back towards her for, leaving her feet to deliver a high knee into Asaka’s shoulder blades causing her to stumble towards the ropes only to find herself sent throat first into the middle rope due to a drop toe hold from Emma. Immediately MacNamara rolled to her knees and threw herself across her opponent’s back, pressing her throat against the rope to choke her out. Stringer applied the five count, getting to four and a half before Emma leaned back on her knees only to move forward a moment later, using her body weight to force Kaoru’s throat across the middle rope once more. Again the official started the five count only to find Emma flirt with disqualification as she milked it for every millisecond she could before releasing Kaoru. The Atomic wrestler gasped for breath for a couple of moments, still hung over the rope as Emma pulled herself upwards with the ring ropes, measuring Kaoru before she hopped up onto the middle rope and used it as a springboard to send her over the top rope and deliver a guillotine leg drop across the back of Asaka’s head.

Mai: Emma’s got great legs, Zack. The only time they aren’t so great is if you are getting your head snapped off with one of those leg drops.

Zack: I’ll take your word for it.

Kaoru sprung backwards away from the ring ropes, holding her throat and gasping for air as the Ultraviolence Champion used the ring ropes to haul herself back to her feet and walked down the apron towards the corner and climbed to the top rope. In the ring Asaka had started to rise to her feet as she was measured up by Emma who waited until she was fully vertical before she dove off the top and snapped off a headscissors. The newest member of the FFW Hall of Fame spun through the air following the move, rolling across the mat towards the ring ropes and started to come to her feet on instinct only for Emma to advance on her and with her good right hand started to throw stiff hammer like haymakers into the side of her jaw with such ferocity that they almost took Kaoru off her feet. As it was Kaoru reeled backwards against the ropes as seven of the blows landed before the Pretty Lil Psycho backed up a couple of steps then dashed forward with a cactus clothesline that sent Asaka flipping over the top rope and saw her land on her feet on the outside and stagger backwards into the crowd barrier before she could catch her balance. Seeing this Emma sprinted across the ring and came back into a baseball slide that caught Asaka in the chest as she recovered, sending her back into the barrier.

Zack: Don’t get the wrong idea, fans. Those barricades have minimal padding. There is virtually no give, and I’m sure Kaoru would attest to that.

Mai: You never know, maybe Kaoru likes it rough. No wait, she’s dating that loser in production. Maybe she just likes it wussy.

Stringer started a slow ten count on both women as the Ultraviolence Champion grabbed hold of her opponent by the wrist, jerking her forward and into a spinning back elbow into her jaw. Kaoru staggered backwards only to have her hair grabbed by Emma who used her grasp to snap the Japanese wrestler down to the mat and sent her rolling towards the ring steps. MacNamara held her wrist for a moment as she straightened up only to see Kaoru also pushing upwards and Emma charged at her, catching her as she turned with a yakuza kick into her shoulder that caused Asaka to spin, stopping herself from falling to the fall as she caught the top of the steps. It did last for long however as the Glaswegian lifted Kaoru off her feet and quickly dropped her face first with a snake eyes into the top of the steel. Stringer quickly reprimanded Emma who ignored the official as she rolled the BSX member back into the ring, following in behind her and made the cover, hooking the leg.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Emma might have gotten that if she didn’t have to get Kaoru back in the ring. Those few brief moments gave Asaka a chance to get herself together.

Kaoru kicked out and rolled onto her front. Emma took a couple of moments to massage her injured wrist, trying to soothe the injured joint before she floated over to sit low on Kaoru’s back, pulling her arms up over her knees and applied a chinlock as she locked in the camel clutch. She pulled back on Asaka’s head as far as she could while sitting as low as she dared in the hold. The official checked with Asaka who refused to quit; her refusal prompting Emma to take one hand from underneath her chin and scrape her nails over Kaoru’s face. She scraped her fingers up the Japanese superstars face once more and this time, digging her fingers into her nostrils as she used Kaoru’s nose to pull back further on her head. Kaoru kicked her feet in pain as Stringer used the five count and Emma reverting to the more usual chinlock on four. Still Kaoru refused to quit and once more the Ultraviolence champion took one hand away from the chinlock and delivered two clubbing blows across the bridge of Kaoru’s nose as she pulled back further on her head and when Asaka let out a groan of agony, Emma slid two fingers into her mouth and started to yank at her cheek with a fish hook. Again Stringer issued a rebuke to the Glaswegian and started the five count that saw Emma release the hold entirely this time as Asaka, still refusing to quit despite the look of sheer pain on her face, managed to bite down on her finger, gripping hold like a terrier with a bone even as Emma tried to pull it away. Finally she released her bit and Emma rolled away with an angry scowl on her face as she got to her feet.

Mai: Hey, that’s not very nice! You cheer someone who likes to bite?!

Zack: In this case, it’s nothing Emma wouldn’t have done if she had thought of it first.

Emma moved backwards, away from her foe with the scowl still in place as she waved her upwards, waiting for Asaka to make it to one knee. As she did so, Emma came running forward and attempted to deliver a Shining Wizard to the back of Kaoru’s head only for the Japanese superstar to duck underneath it. Before Emma could recover she found Kaoru had popped her head straight back up between her legs; Asaka rising to her feet as she had her opponent in position for an electric chair drop...only for MacNamara to throw her weight forward and into a victory roll pinning combination.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: The victory roll got Emma close to the promised land, but not close enough. Kaoru kicks out, and Emma’s being reminded how tough the Hall of Famer is.

Mai: Oh yeah, I remember her tag battles with the BSX along with hm...Katherine Stryfe? Yeah, that’s her.

Kaoru kicked out of the hold and Emma rolled to her feet, waiting for Asaka to get to her feet before she charged towards her, leaping towards her for a jumping DDT that saw her plant Kaoru square in the mat. Asaka rolled over onto her back, holding her head and Emma made for the corner, climbing to the top rope as she looked back through her legs and launched herself into a moonsault landing just as Kaoru brought her knees up to provide her with a hard landing. The Ultraviolence Champion pushed her way up to her feet, holding her middle as she did so and advanced on Kaoru who had only made it as far as her hands and knees as she tried to clear the cobwebs. Emma grabbed hold of her opponent’s hair and looked to pull her upwards only for the Atomic one to drive a headbutt into her opponent’s stomach. MacNamara took a step backwards, holding her gut as Kaoru forced herself up to her feet and delivered a headbutt to her opponent. Emma looked a little stunned for a moment before she replied with a headbutt of her own that caused Kaoru to take a step backwards.

Mai: It’s a battle of headbutts, and the only problem I have with that is at least one of them has a pretty face.

Zack: Talk to Ryan, maybe he can arrange a playdate for you with the Ultraviolence Champion.

The Atomic one glared at her opponent for a moment before she stepped forward and dug her fingers into Emma’s core, applying a stomach claw that caused the Scot to lean forward to try and escape. Kaoru took it as an invitation to unload with elbow strikes to her opponent’s head, driving her down to one knee before she released the stomach claw and delivered a spinning neckbreaker instead. Kaoru pulled her opponent straight back up to her feet only to spike her back down with a snap DDT. Asaka again pulled her foe to her feet and irish whipped her into the ropes, catching her on the return with a huge spinning spinebuster that saw the Atomic one land on her knees. Grabbing hold of Emma’s legs the BSX member rolled through into a jackknife pin attempt.

One…

Two..

...THR-

Mai: Damn, that was close! C’mon, Emma! You can’t let this loser pin you! What’s she done in wrestling?!

Zack: That…..can’t be a serious question.

The Ultraviolence Champion rolled her shoulder to stop the pinfall and Kaoru rolled away to her feet. As Emma started to push back up to a vertical base herself, Asaka advanced on her, trapping her arms from behind before she lifted her upwards and sent her flying back down to the canvas with a dragon suplex. Again MacNamara rolled away and started to rise only for Kaoru to once more get to her before she could get to her feet and this time she began to fire off a series of kicks into her back and across her shoulders. Despite the blows Emma continued to rise and when she got her feet underneath her, Kaoru spun her around, grabbed hold of her wrist and jerked her into an overhead release belly to belly suplex. Kaoru was slightly slower to her feet this time but was still upright and advancing on her opponent by the time Emma had pushed herself up to all fours. Bending down Kaoru wrapped her arms around her opponent and jerked up with a deadlift and straight into a German suplex that she bridged this time for a pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: KICK OUT---Oh good! Whew, Emma really likes cutting it close. These near falls on her aren’t doing good for my heart, Zack.

Zack: You have one? I just assumed it was mostly silicone and an immortal liver.

The Glaswegian kicked out of the pinfall and rolled away, pushing up onto her knees with her face still pressed down against the canvas as Kaoru confirmed the count with the referee before she came to her feet. Asaka circled around her opponent as Emma pushed up to her knees and Kaoru spun around as she delivered the VATS Blaster; a real hard spinning back kick upside Emma’s head that caused her to wobble for a moment before she fell forward to the mat. The Atomic one dropped down next to her and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: VATS BLASTER!! I think that’ll do it!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: YES!! Thank you, baby Jesus! Emma’s still in this, and you’re still wrong about near falls.

At the last moment, Emma’s shoulder popped up from the mat causing Stringer to instantly wave off the pinfall and show the two count to Kaoru who held her head in her hands for a moment before she asked the referee for confirmation. The referee showed her the two count again before acting out what happened, pointing at Emma’s shoulder even though it was now laying flat on the mat. Kaoru stared at it for a moment before she pushed up to her feet, pulling Emma up with her. As she man handled Emma up to her feet she hooked her head in an inverted facelock and reached for her waistband only for the Ultraviolence Champion to drop to her knees. Asaka pulled her back upwards and this time managed to keep her there and tried to lift her vertically only for Emma to stop it halfway through. Kaoru tried again only for MacNamara to counter this time, pushing upwards off the mat and flipping over Kaoru to land on her feet behind her, stumbling backwards a step before she found her balance.

Zack: Look at that, Emma landed on her feet! And I’m not sure Kaoru knows it!

Mai: She also doesn’t know that hairstyle went out in the late 2000s!

As the Japanese wrestler turned to face her opponent she got a superkick to the jaw. Asaka, though, got her hands up in the nick of time to take most of the force of the kick but still stumbled backwards, Emma taking it as an invite to launch towards her, grabbing her head as she drove her down into the canvas with an ace crusher. Both wrestlers hit the canvas, Kaoru bouncing on impact and rolling over onto her back while Emma lay on her back; the pair breathing heavily. The referee checked on both wrestlers, checking they were okay before she started the ten count on them. As she reached three Emma began to move, rolling onto her belly before she pushed upwards slightly, crawling forward before she slumped and threw an arm over her foe’s chest.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Another near fall for Emma! Kaoru is one of the most resilient wrestlers you could ask for, and I think it’s starting to aggravate Emma.

Kaoru’s shoulder came up off the mat, the referee showing the two count to all concerned. Slowly the two wrestlers began to rise, getting to their knees before they started to exchange right hands. They both landed two shots before getting to their knees. Another three shots apiece found their mark as the two leaned forward against each other as they continued to rise. As they got their feet underneath them, the pair both shoved each other away, managing to force their opponent half a step backwards before they resumed hammering away at each other with stiff right hands, both landing two more blows. Kaoru blocked the third one thrown her way and then shook her head tiredly and rather than throw another shot she stepped forward and connected with a headbutt. Emma staggered on spaghetti legs following the shot and as she recovered she came forward quickly and drove a front kick into Asaka’s gut. As the Atomic one bent over, Emma wrapped an arm around her head and spiked her downwards with an impaler DDT. MacNamara rolled her opponent onto her back and fell on top of her, hooking the leg for the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: An impaler DDT, and Kaoru IS STILL IN THIS!! You can bet somewhere OE is torn about this one! She wants the points, but that’s her ally in there too!

Asaka’s shoulder popped up at the last moment and Emma stared at the referee as she waved off the three and held up two fingers in front of her face. MacNamara shook her head in disbelief, staring a hole through Asaka as the BSX member rolled over onto her front. Slowly the Scottish wrestler pushed up to her feet and started to give a cutting motion with her fingers as she made for the corner. The Glaswegian climbed to the top rope and waved her slowly rising opponent up to her feet. As Kaoru got vertical the woman launched herself from the top rope and into the Playing With Scissors headscissors DDT…

Mai: PLAYING WITH SCISSO---------WAIT, WHAT?!

...but never got to snap the move off and spike her foe into the canvas thanks to Kaoru managing to block the move and shove Emma off her shoulders. Emma managed to spin and land on her feet in the middle of the ring with her back to her foe. As the Scot turned to face the former Unity and Tornado Tag Team Champion, the Atomic One lashed out her hand as fast as a cobra, grabbing her by the throat and instantly locking in The (legendary?) Deathclaw. Emma grabbed hold of Kaoru’s forearm, attempting to yank her fingers away from her throat only to find Asaka had a vice like grip on her. MacNamara stumbled backwards as she tried to make it to the ropes, getting close before she fell backwards, jerking her opponent downwards with her and throat first into the middle rope that saw the hold get released. Kaoru bounced up off the rope and straight back up to her feet, stepping backwards. Despite gasping for breath Emma had the presence of mind to grab hold of Asaka, rolling her up for a school girl pinfall and grabbed a handful of tights on the referee’s blindside.

Zack: She’s got the tights! A schoolgirl rollup by Emma!

Mai: I love it, and I have a schoolgirl outfit!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Mai: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! That’s a victory kids can be proud of right there!

Stringer called for the bell as Emma released the tights, Kaoru kicking out and Emma MacNamara was sent rolling away and out onto the apron. Ryan helped her to her feet on the outside, laying the Ultraviolence Championship on her shoulder as the official announcement was made.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…”THE PRETTY LIL PSYCHO” EMMA MACNAMARA!!

Mai: Damn right, she is! The proud race of Quebecois people are cheering at the fall of their racist detractor!

Zack: Shut up! Emma Mac steals a nail biter here in Mexico City with a handful of tights to help her get there! Fans, this Saturday night is Future Shock Resistance! I can’t encourage you enough to join us! We’ll see you in Providence!

Ryan raised her hand in the air as the pair made their way back up the entrance ramp, Emma holding her Ultraviolence Championship aloft as they retreated. In the ring, Kaoru Asaka stared daggers at Emma MacNamara, the Scot breaking out into a grin as she raised her arm in celebration once more as the show faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: