Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 03:51:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Awards Are Coming!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Awards Are Coming!  (Read 131 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 21, 2017, 05:04:00 pm »

With the end of the year approaching, that also means it's about time for the annual awards. This year is no different. For those who are new here, the process is simple. We have one week where you will get to make nominations in each of the categories. You get one nomination per category, and you can't nominate yourself. Obviously you can nominate PPVs you were part of, but not a singular award.

At the end of the nomination week, the polls will go up for another week. You'll get to cast your vote in each category. After that, we'll have our usual awards show podcast with me and a few from the fed to announce and discuss the winners. All of you deserve recognition for everything that you do, and this is what that hopes to accomplish each year. Here's the dates to keep in mind.

November 19-25 - Nomination Period
November 26 - December 2 - Voting Period

The date of the podcast is likely to be early the following week. When we get closer to time, that's when the date & time will be set. As always, thank you for yet another year in a fed that honestly stands alone with its longevity and success. All of that is attributable to a fantastic roster and staff, which makes me extremely lucky as a result.

Thank you for your continued support for a place that is as much a part of me as anything could be.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: