Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 04:34:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Resistance - October 21, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Resistance - October 21, 2017  (Read 922 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 22, 2017, 01:10:37 am »

The show returns to the ring, and there Gaby stands once more with her microphone in one hand and the Aspire Ring in a box held by the other.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the vacant Aspire Ring!

Zack: Harley Shannon cashed the ring in to head to Sydney, and we’ll see which one of the two women about to compete will run the gauntlet next!

Lyn: These are two prime candidates to hold the Aspire Ring but I have a sense that of the two, these fans are holding out for one more than the other.

As the instrumental opening to 'Telescope' plays over the PA system we get a hyped up Alicia Garland coming out to get the crowd riled up, kicking her boot at the air before she walks down the ramp as she swings her fist around like she's using an invisible lasso.

You can’t hide from me,
There ain’t no tricks that you can try on me
I know your every move before you even breathe baby
Thinking you know something I don’t know
But my eyes, my eyes, my eyes are like a telescope

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...the Southern Delight, Alicia! GARLAND!

The chorus repeats again as Alicia steps onto the ring apron, brushing her feet off before stepping between the ropes. As Alicia approaches the middle of the ring she raises her fist up once again to the crowd's reaction, then goes to her corner as she stretches a leg against the turnbuckles before the bell rings.

Zack: Alicia Garland seems to be of many minds about everything, but here’s hoping she’s eager and ready for this massive opportunity. Because I promise you her opponent is.

Lyn: I hope she and her and herself and all the other people roaming in her head are ready, because whoever they are, this young woman will wallop on all of them.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Gaby: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: I think Bianca Reed wakes up in the morning talking smack to the alarm clock, and it only builds from there! She’s made it clear she wanted this Ring from day one, tonight is her chance.

Lyn: If she has her way, I’m sure she’ll have a pair of sunglasses to match the ring. She seems like she has sunglasses for all occasions.  Easy to block haters and not be blinded from her own shine, so I’m told.

Referee Angela Keanan takes the Aspire Ring from Gaby momentarily to show it to both women before returning it to the ring announcer before she leaves. The bell sounds to start the match as Bianca is still talking some trash as she looks across at Alicia. However, Garland seems a bit more stoic as they meet in the center. Bianca asks her if she wants to leave already, and locks up with her. Garland starts to push her backwards until Reed breaks the tie up with a headbutt to her face. A trio of right hands follows that, sending Garland backwards before Bianca takes one step back. She leaves her feet with a standing dropkick to the chest before getting up immediately, still talking to Alicia.

Lyn: Excellent standing dropkick there and the Princess of House Reed is already on her grown woman ish.

Zack: There’s no question in my mind that Bianca is going to have the speed and experience advantage, and we’re seeing hints of that speed right there.

As Alicia starts to get up, Bianca bounces off the far side ropes and catches her with a running clothesline to the back. It sends Garland staggering into the ropes on the other side until Reed sweeps her legs, and causes her to fall neck first across the middle rope. The trash-talking Atlanta native hits the far side, and uses a baseball slide out to the floor before spinning around and firing a palm thrust into Alicia’s neck. It drives her back into the ring as Bianca rolls inside back to her feet, and catches her with a rope rebound clothesline to put her down once more. She looks out to the crowd with a nod as Alicia starts to rise again, and buries a knee into her midsection when she does. With Garland doubled over, Reed bounces off the near side with an axe kick to the back of her head. Garland starts up to her feet once more, and finds Bianca stretched out across the top rope in the corner like she’s getting some sun.

Zack: I’ll tell you one thing. Bianca Reed may be all of 115 pounds head to toe, and 114 of that is confidence!

Lyn: The 115th pound is her fashion sense, in case you were all wondering.

Alicia’s face grew angry as she darted towards her, only for Reed to catch her with a sunset flip out of the corner for the cover! Keanan dropped to count it immediately.

ONE!!

Lyn: Beautiful sunset flip here and Garland is getting more and more frustrated with every passing moment.

Garland clapped her legs around Bianca’s head, and rolled through to her feet. As both got up, Alicia nailed Bianca with a spinning backfist to the jaw that sent her back into the same corner. With a look of fury, Garland began to unload with knife edge chops to Bianca’s chest one after another. Each got a response from the crowd before she fired her across to the far corner. Reed crashed chest first against the turnbuckle before Alicia bolted in behind her. She snatched her around the waist, and let out a scream as she delivered a belly to back suplex that sent Reed rolling halfway across the ring.

Zack: I think it’s safe to say all of Bianca’s trash talking and taunting in this match has served to piss Alicia off. That wasn’t a suplex, that was a missile launch!

Lyn: That’s the problem. It gets under your opponent’s skin of course but at the same time they can get a bit riled up and start throwing hands at you... Well, bodies.

The blonde went straight after Bianca as she tried to get to her feet, landing more knife edge chops in the process. A short arm clothesline put her back down before Alicia pulled her up by that same arm again. Garland shoved her back into the ropes, and caught her on the rebound with a sidewalk slam. She immediately hooked the outside leg for the cover as Keanan fell to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!

Reed kicked out as the two struck the mat, and Garland ended up hammering fists down to her head before she finally got to her feet.

Zack: Alicia Garland has taken firm control of this match, Lyn. And the Princess of House Reed is getting her clock cleaned for all the smack she was talking earlier in this match.

Lyn: It had to catch up to her eventually, and it looks like now is that time. Nasty sidewalk slam there.

Alicia finally got back to her feet, and pulled Bianca up with her. She hooked her head under one arm, and brought her up into the air for a stalling vertical suplex. She let her hang upside down for nearly five seconds before driving her down into the mat. The blonde asked her if she had anything to say now before delivering a leaping elbow drop into her chest. Reed rolled into the ropes to get away from her, causing Alicia to come towards her as she was trying to get up. She surprised Garland with a drop toe hold that sent her neck across the middle rope for the second time. Bianca got to her feet slowly, seeing the positioning before she bolted for the far side. She rebounded quickly into a 619 to Alicia’s face that sent her back to the mat. Meanwhile, a man with a camera around his neck made his way towards the ring.

Zack: A beautiful tiger feint kick from Reed, and she’s managed to swing the tide of this match back in her favor.

Lyn: Hey Zack you... You see this guy with the camera?

Bianca headed towards the corner, and made it to the top rope. The crowd rose to their feet as she awaited Alicia to get up. “Massive Addiction” by Amaranthe begins to play as the fans (along with Bianca) look towards the ramp when Elizabeth Lannister heads out in a silk robe.

Lyn: ..............Why is Elizabeth Lannister.........?

She stops about halfway down the robe as the photographer moves closer. She starts to pull off the robe, letting it slide over her shoulders as the photographer is taking pictures. It’s quickly clear that Elizabeth is having a photoshoot. Lannister lets the robe drop to reveal a red bikini underneath as she begins striking poses for the photographer.

Zack: Is this what she meant by making things interesting? Elizabeth Lannister is having a photoshoot….in the middle of this match!

Lyn: This is really happening. This is really, right now, happening, in the middle of an Aspire Ring match.

Bianca hops down off the top rope, and heads up the aisle. She jerks the photographer out of the way, and starts giving Elizabeth a lot of verbal static. Meanwhile back in the ring, Alicia has rolled out to the floor and takes off up the ramp with a one handed bulldog to Bianca on the ramp! Elizabeth and the photographer move closer to the ring as Lannister perches herself on the announce table with more posing.

Lyn: .........................THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE OF A WRESTLING MATCH WHY!?

Garland drags Bianca back towards the ring, and throws her inside. She rolls in after her, and asks Keanan what’s going on. The referee has no idea, and Alicia pulls Bianca up into position for her finisher as Elizabeth moves to the apron, stretching across the apron as the photoshoot continues.

Zack: Alicia’s setting up for her favorite finisher, and Elizabeth Lannister….is continuing her unscheduled bikini shoot on the apron in front of us.

Lyn: Here comes the piledriver...!

Alicia tries to ignore Elizabeth as she hoists Bianca up, only for Reed to counter with a shiranui to the canvas. Bianca heads for the corner, staring daggers at Lannister on the apron getting her picture taken. But as soon as Alicia gets up, Bianca launches herself off the top rope into her diving corkscrew stunner!! She immediately makes the cover from there!

Lyn: CRACKA JAAAAACCCKKKKKKKAAAAAAA!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee calls for the bell as Bianca gets back to her feet, and then has her hand raised. Gaby hands the Ring up to the referee who then awards it to Reed.

Gaby: Here is your winner and the NEW ASPIRE RING BEARER…...BIANCA REED!!!

Zack: Bianca Reed has captured the Aspire Ring, but I think the bigger story here is the fact that her opponent in Sydney has pissed her off in the process!

Lyn: In the words of Kevin Hart... She gon’ learn today.

Elizabeth stepped into the ring, congratulating Bianca who asked her what she was doing...before Lannister delivered a superkick to her chin. Bianca hit the mat like a sack of bricks.

Lyn: ........Lannister has no chill whatsoever.

Elizabeth stretches out beside a dazed Bianca on the mat and poses for a couple more shots with her before she finally leaves. Lannister tells the crowd they are welcome as she picks up her robe, and heads towards the back with her photographer behind her.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister just upped the ante for Sydney, because I guarantee you Bianca’s never had this happen before!

Lyn: Zack I get the feeling that if she has to make Elizabeth an example, she’ll make sure it never happens again.

Bianca begins to sit up, growing more angry by the second as she stares up the ramp at Lannister. The show heads elsewhere.

Coming Soon

We open up in the Future Shock Center in Boston, Massachusetts where we see a Redhead inside the ring, training. After a few moments, the female stops and leans up against the ropes revealing herself to be Emma Haynes. She walks over to the corner and grabs a bottle of water before taking a sip and stepping between the ropes and sitting down on the ring apron.

Emma: Future Shock, the place where stars are born. Some of the best female talent in the world have stepped into this ring and started on their journey right here. They know what it means to get an opportunity to shine on a stage like this and hone their craft, but none of that truly matters to me.

Emma hops off the ring apron to the floor and stands there.

Emma: All that matters to me is making my stock rise and become a bigger star myself. I know exactly how to do that and I have my eye on someone who does nothing but make stars here in Future Shock. I know all of you want to know more, but you will find everything out soon enough when I make my Future Shock debut. Tata for now, lovelies.

Emma smiles as she blows a kiss to the camera and walks off.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: