Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 04:02:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Resistance - October 21, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Resistance - October 21, 2017  (Read 921 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 22, 2017, 01:13:36 am »

A clip shows us the history between newcomer Kaya Crimson and Casey Atherton, including the theft of her personal jewelry. The show heads back to the ring with Gaby standing by, and a microphone in her hand.

Zack: Let’s call this for what it is. It’s about nothing but a common thief, and tonight Kaya Crimson looks to do what she’s had in mind ever since her family’s jewelry was stolen.

Lyn: How is ‘Thou Shalt Not Steal’ so hard for a so-called savior?

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

The arena is plunged into darkness, punctuated only by the soft, subtle, plucking of harp strings picking out the tune from the hymn “He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands” only just loud enough to be audible by the capacity crowd. As it plays a group of people start to emerge from the backstage area in the darkness, forming up in ranks on the stage quietly humming the tune as they do so. The choir finally gets all formed up on the stage in a semi-circle; the song getting louder and louder as more voices add to it only to cut suddenly as, with a fanfare of trumpets, a sudden blinding white light floods the whole building. The light narrows down to a single point high above the stage where a single figure is slowly descending from the heavens. The woman almost seems to be glowing in her bright white robes, her hair almost a flame red crown around her head. The eyes of the choir all turned towards her, singing out an awed ‘Aaaah aaaaah aaaah’ to accompany the angel’s descent only for her to become more and more recognisable as Casey Atherton the lower that she gets. As she lands in the middle of the horseshoe two members of the choir move forward to help her out of her robes, leaving her in brilliant white ring tights and smock like top. Cradling her hands together, the red haired woman begins to slowly walk down the entrance ramp; the choir following behind her as they start to sing. All the time the woman is bathed in the same bright, pure white light.

She's got the whole world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole world in her hands

As she makes it to the ring, she extends her arms out from her body, almost in a crucifix position and two members of her choir lift her up almost reverentially onto the ring apron, while two more scurry up onto the apron and hold the ropes open for Casey to step inside the ring as the rest of the choir surround the ring, continuing to sing the song as Atherton flashes a bright smile to the crowd, circling the ring only to stop on each side of the ring and bless those in attendance.

Gaby: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome at this time...THE SAVIOR OF FUTURE SHOCK!!!

Casey finally returns to her corner, eyes turned to the heavens as she seems to be praying while she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: I thought the Choir was supposed to be ba--

Adam heads down the ramp right after the Choir, indicating that they are supposed to leave. Members of the Choir shake their head, and cross their arms over their chests. Casey seems proud of them as Adam tells them to leave now, but the group disagrees.

Zack: The Choir is barred from ringside, but they are refusing to leave! Adam is telling them to get out of here, but they aren’t budging, Lyn.

Lyn: The religious always seem to believe it is their God given right to do whatever they feel like because a zombie told them so. Don’t take any offense folks, my religion revolves around taking spiritual advice from a chubby guy with his eyes always closed.

Adam was clearly getting agitated at this point as he headed up the ramp, and started waving towards the back. The crowd looked to the stage as police officers headed towards the ring, making a beeline for the choir as Casey went to the other side of the ring to avoid them. The officers started telling them to leave.

Zack: Ohh, Adam brought reinforcements! There’s Providence’s finest, and they’re armed! The Choir is either going to leave on their own, or they’ll be spending the night in the crowbar Hilton!

Lyn: This is going to be on Fox News next week. I can feel it.

The Choir begged off, and began heading towards the back with the armed officers following behind them till they were out of sight. Adam watched them go as Casey started giving him static in the ring, causing him to look up to her to respond. He finally stopped talking to her, and headed back up the ramp shaking his head.

Lyn: Some days I wonder if Casey’s meds just got switched. I’m going to ask Starla’s prognosis next time I see her.

The opening to “Our Truth” by Lacuna Coil kickstarts, feeling the arena with Cristina Scabbia’s symphonic wail. Its unique beat results in Kaya Crimson making a steady walk from behind the curtain. Chewing on a piece of bubblegum, she scans the crowd methodically. After her initial scan, she blows a bubble before heading down the ramp. A black hood shrouds all but her excited smile. Her walk down the ramp itself represents that as she throws her hands out to the crowd, smacking the hands of outstretched fans. She stops and points outward to Gabrielle Crimson, beckoning her to start her call.

Gaby: Making her way down to the ring...weighing at a 143 pounds...she is the Rockstar Revolution...KAYAAAAAAAAAAA CRIMSOOOOOOOOOON!

Only taking a few more steps down the ramp, she stops on the end of the it. From there, she takes a “break” on the barricade, allowing some lucky fans to get some up close and personal selfies and interactions with the Rockstar Revolution. She leaves them with a playful air, putting up the devil horns with her fingers while she saunters towards the ring.

When she ascends the ring apron, she shows a small usage of her athleticism, front-flipping over the top rope. With a roll to recover, she stays on one knee. The hood naturally falls off, revealing the full features of herself. The bright eyes of Kaya Lovelace displays her competitive glee as she points out to Gabrielle Crimson. She blows her a kiss and mouths “thank you” to her fellow Crimson. She heads to her designated corner, keeping her back turned to whatever. Lowering her head to the top turnbuckle, she begins her mental preparations. Most of which involves her rolling her wrists around in, garnering focus in the action.

Zack: No Choir and Casey all alone! We heard those heartfelt words earlier from Kaya, and now she gets a measure of revenge! And no one in Providence is against her tonight!

Lyn: No one to support Casey, no one but her and Kaya here and now.

Referee Kevin Fisk barely got both women checked for weapons when he called for the bell, and Kaya Crimson took off across the ring at Casey. The crowd came to its feet as Kaya began unloading with right hands to the head one after another. She rained fists down on the redhead before she fired her across to the far side. Casey rebounded into a running kneelift to the body that doubled her over. Crimson bounced off the near side with a running neckbreaker to drop her to the mat before getting back to her feet and waving Casey to get up.

Zack: Kaya Crimson is all kinds of fired up, and Casey Atherton has walked into a buzzsaw here tonight in Providence! Kaya is telling her to get up, she’s nowhere near done!

Lyn: Teeing off on the former Future Shock champion with impunity and right back on her!

The redhead started to rise finally, and Kaya put her right back down again with a Thesz press as she unloaded with right hands in a flurry. The crowd loved every second of it as she yanked her to her feet, Casey staggered in place before she caught a jumping uppercut to the chin that flattened her as Kaya pounded the mat with a shout to the crowd. With Atherton getting up slowly again, Kaya rebounded off the far side with a leaping forearm to the head that put her back down. She immediately went for the cover as Fisk dropped to make the count.

Lyn: SSHOOOORRRRYYYUUUUUKKKKEEEENNNNN!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!

Atherton kicked out after the two count before Kaya pulled her head up, and started raining elbows onto it. She quickly got to her feet, dragging Casey with her over one shoulder and taking off to the corner. She hit a snake eyes that made Atherton stagger before a lariat mowed her back down.

Zack: This match has been all Kaya Crimson, Lyn! Without the Choir, is it just me or does Casey seem a little lost?

Lyn: A part of me wonders if all that worship, all these people looking at her like some sort of prophet has made Casey reliant on them. Not just their actions on her behalf but just their presence. I agree, Zack. I think it may be borderline symbiotic.

Casey quickly rolled out of the ring to get away from her, and Kaya wasted no time in going right out after her. Atherton took off in a run, darting around two corners before rolling back inside. When Kaya started to follow her, Casey caught her with a knee trembler as she started to sit up. It rocked her back into the ropes before Casey choked her across the middle. Fisk got to a four count before she finally released the choke, and dragged Kaya towards the center into a rear chinlock.

Zack: A veteran tactic there, getting Kaya to chase her around. Casey knows all the tricks, and with this rear chinlock in place, she can figure out her next move.

Lyn: Slowing down the match at her pace... And making sure the Rockstar Revolution (sponsored by Lazerade) doesn’t keep coming at her from all sides.

Casey let go with one hand to rain forearms across Kaya’s chest before applying the hold fully again. Fisk moved around to look for a submission, not that Kaya gave him any indication she was going to do that. As a matter of fact, she started to turn into Casey to get back to her feet. She tried to shoot Atherton off into the ropes without much avail, so she caught her with a trio of elbows to the stomach to get free. Crimson rose up, and went to fire her across to the far side. Kaya left her feet for a standing dropkick, but Atherton grabbed the ropes and caused her to hit the mat instead.

Lyn: Atherton again keeping it down to her pace, dodging that dropkick.

Zack: Another veteran move. Casey knows Kaya wants to pick the pace back up, and she let her use her own energy against her.

Casey began to smile a bit, tapping her head as she got her wind back and headed towards her. With Kaya reeling and trying to get up, Casey pulled her the rest of the way and drove her back into the corner with a shoulder thrust. It knocked the air out of the Prospect before she sat her on the top rope. Casey climbed up with her, hammering her with forearms to the head before she grabbed her head and drove her into the mat with a superplex. The Alumni floated over for the cover as Fisk dropped to make the count.

Lyn: Nasty superplex and that may be the end!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOPE!!

Kaya got her shoulder up in time. Casey shook her head, telling her the Lord would forgive her if she stopped kicking out….then drove a knee into her head for good measure.

Zack: I don’t think Kaya’s looking for religious absolution here, she just wants to beat the holy hell out of Atherton! I’d do less talking and stay on top of her.

Casey stood over her, telling her to rise before her. Kaya started to do that before Casey grabbed her head into position for her falcon’s arrow, but Kaya surprised her by scooping her over her shoulders into a backdrop driver! The crowd got loud all over again as Kaya got to her hands and knees. She glanced behind her to Casey with an angry glare as she got back to her feet.

Zack: Casey was looking for the GOONGALA, but Kaya had that scouted! She wasn’t going for it, and this Providence crowd has come back to life!

Lyn: Crimson ain’t having none of this and I think here’s her second wind!

Crimson got back to her feet, pounding shots down on Casey’s back before she yanked her back to her feet. She hoisted her up into the air for a vertical suplex...and then drove her straight down into a double knee backbreaker. Kaya lunged across her for the cover as the crowd came to their feet.

Zack: LOVE HURTS! KAYA’S GONNA PULL OFF A HUGE UPSET!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Kaya was yanked off the cover by a Choir member who had crawled out from under the ring. Fisk looked around to see what happened as the female Choir member looked proud….till she spotted Kaya looking back at her!

Lyn: That choir member is about to die for her sins.

Crimson began walloped the woman with furious right hands before she fired her into the barricade with a smack! The woman leaned against it as Kaya darted towards her with a running lariat that took her over the barricade into the front row as the crowd roared! Kaya pounded piston-like right hands into her head as Casey lay in the ring. Crimson was about to pull her up when she noticed her ring and bracelet on her wrist.

Zack: Lyn, she’s got Kaya’s jewelry!! That’s what started all of this! And I think Kaya has forgotten about the match in the ring, but this Choir member is gonna get her ass kicked!

Lyn: That’s only the kindest thing that could happen to her!

Kaya pulled the ring off the woman’s finger, and replaced it on her own. She snatched the bracelet, and stuffed it into her boot as the woman tried to get away. Crimson bolted towards her, using a bulldog into the steps to take her down before a pair of officers came to get her. Kaya saw them, and hopped the barricade and rolled back into the ring with Casey backing up on her knees, apologizing!

Zack: Kaya’s got her jewelry back, that woman is going to jail! And Casey….she’s in hell now!!

Lyn: No hell comparable to a woman’s scorn, and Kaya’s got it by the dozen for Atherton.

As Casey tried to beg off, Kaya took off with a boot to the side of her head that sent her into the corner. Crimson pounded the mat, and went to get her. The officers at ringside handcuffed the woman who had stolen Kaya’s jewelry, and began to take her out of the arena.

Lyn: The choir member is out of here and Kaya is looking to end this in one go.

Kaya pulled Casey to her feet, and shoved her head between her legs. She let out a yell to the crowd as she leaned down to grab her into position for her finisher….as Casey was reaching for something left in the corner...her Bible.

Lyn: We’re about to see... It’s looking like a gotch-style clutch! I think... Wait, Atherton has a... Bible!?

Casey lost her grip on the book as Kaya hoisted her upside down, and planted her with the Gotch piledriver! The Bible fell open to the floor, showing a lead brick inside. Crimson quickly made the cover as the referee dropped to count!

Zack: KAYA DRIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a roar from the crowd as Kaya sat up, checking to make sure it was three until she got her hand raised. She let out a scream, to which the crowd responded.

Zack: UPSET!! iT MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST UPSET OF THE YEAR IN FUTURE SHOCK!! KAYA CRIMSON HAS PICKED UP A HUGE WIN!!

Lyn: Kaya Crimson has just beaten a former Unity and Future Shock champion!

Kaya beamed ear to ear as she reached into her boot, removing her bracelet and replacing it before kissing the ring on her finger she had also recovered. She hit the floor, celebrating with a few fans as well.

Fans: KAYA!! KAYA!! KAYA!! KAYA!!

Lyn: The Rockstar Revolution picks up this victory tonight and every fan in the arena is treating this like the start of a party!

As she headed up the ramp with the crowd chanting her name, she nodded her head exuberantly before we head elsewhere.

Tara’s Ready For More

The show heads to the back, and there we find Adam in the hallway talking with Christian Kincaid and his newest prodigy, Tara Cortez. As the camera joins in, it’s clear CK is hyping up his new talent.

Christian: You saw what she could do last show with those two girls, Adam. Tell me you weren’t impressed with Tara. She gave them every opportunity, and she still came out victorious. Plus she hardly broke a sweat.

Adam nodded as he listened.

Adam: Yeah, she beat those two girls you found. I never said it wasn’t impressive. I was just hesitant about booking handicap matches for people, that’s not really my thing. But she proved she could handle it, so my concerns were unfounded.

Christian: Damn straight. The only ones in a handicap were those two girls on Future Shock. I’m telling you this girl will blow through talent like nobody’s business. She’s obviously as good as any two women.

Tara: Because that’s what it means to be twice as good! I can beat them in any way you’d like, may they come alone or in a team! I mean, wasn’t that a classy display? A way of showing the rest of the roster how it’s done?

Tara is beaming with confidence and happiness as she puts her hands on her hips and shows Adam her pearly whites in a smile.

Tara: All we’re asking is another challenge just like that. I don’t think it’d be hard for you to pull it off; you’ve already seen it happen once!

Christian: Here’s what I’m suggesting, Adam. A one on one match for Tara. You saw how quickly she dispatched a tag team by herself. Well I think you’ll be even MORE impressed seeing what she can do when she has singular focus.

The Future Shock Director seems to give this some thought.

Adam: Now that I can do! You want to give her a shot one on one? Consider it done! As a matter of fact, I’ll book her against--

Christian cuts him off, holding up one hand as he shakes his head.

Christian: You don’t have to do that. I’ll find her an opponent. I mean I found that tag team, pretty sure I can find someone else who might like a chance to impress and maybe even get a Future Shock contract if they win!

Adam: But I’m not--

Christian: Don’t worry about it, I’ll handle the opponent for you, Adam. You have enough to consider already. Plus Tara here knows I will only put her in the ring with someone who can test her.

Tara: How else would Christian be able to manage so many great talents? It’s because he knows where to find them. So, don’t worry. He’ll find the next big thing to face me, and I’ll show why I’m the current new big thing when I show the FFW Faithful what I’m made of.

Tara snickers.

Tara: All while looking twice as good a wrestler as I do.

Christian looked quite proud as he patted her shoulder. Adam looked a bit curious and maybe a little skeptical about something as we head elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: