Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:53:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Resistance - October 21, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Resistance - October 21, 2017  (Read 913 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 22, 2017, 01:06:23 am »

The FFW logo appears across the screen before a lightning strike causes pieces of it to shatter, only shards that look like a F and S. “It Ends Tonight” by the All-American Rejects begins to play in the background.

The walls start breathing
My mind's un-weaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone

Immediately, we cut to a video package showing the months upon months of history between Andi Takata and Bianca Salvador, including their battles for the Unity Tag Titles as well as their Falls Count Anywhere match several months ago. The video shows Adam announcing the final battle to be Last Woman Standing as both women look across at one another on a close up with anger etched on their faces.

A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow

The video then cuts to clips from the Future Shock Tag Team Championship Tournament as we see highlights from each and every match till we get to the finals tonight. The next shot is the tag titles themselves sitting in a case between both teams as they look down to them and then across to each other.

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight
It ends tonight

The show goes to a live shot inside the arena as the crowd roars upon seeing themselves on the video wall. Massive spotlights shine all over the arena before sparks fly from the ring posts. The camera pans the crowd as they wave their signs, and we hear Zack & Lyn.

Zack: You are looking and listening to the roar of 13,283 Future Shock fanatics in Providence, Rhode Island! Welcome to the last Future Shock Pay Per View of 2017 with the biggest card it’s ever produced! Zack and Lyn here on a historic night that guarantees we’ll crown two new champions before the night is through. But Lyn, the main event is a match we’ve never seen in Future Shock: Last Woman Standing! Andi Takata and Bianca Salvador despise one another, and we hope to settle it TONIGHT!

Lyn: There has never been a two wrestlers in Future Shock who have loathed each other like these two and it all comes at a head, finally!

Zack: Two new champions are guaranteed to be crowned. The Future Shock Tag Team Titles will go home with either NHB or the Max Sato Experience as the first half of our double main event! The tournament ends tonight, and you can tell the importance these teams and Adam place on the tag titles.

Lyn: Either NHB finally get a pair of tag titles as they have deserved to hold them or... Max Sato can say he manages a championship team. ...Please win Angela and Jem.

Zack: The Aspire Ring will also find a new home before we are done tonight when Alicia Garland meets the Princess of House Reed Bianca Reed! And you can bet that both--

Zack is cut off as the show cuts to the backstage area, and we see Elizabeth Lannister heading inside through the backstage entrance. An attendant is pulling a rolling luggage cart behind him as he follows the blonde inside.

Zack: That’s the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. She said she would be here tonight to make the Aspire Ring match more interesting. She’s not competing, so I’m very curious what she needs that rolling bag for...and what she means by making it more interesting.

Lyn: ............That doesn’t bode well for Alicia or Bianca Reed I suspect.

As Lannister walks past the camera, the show cuts back to the arena as they give the “Lioness” a tremendous amount of boos upon seeing her on the video wall.

Zack: I know one match that is of special interest to you will see Lydia Charisma make her in-ring Future Shock debut against the “Red Enchantress” herself, Lacey. Those two have been at each other since Wipeout, purely because Lacey didn’t appreciate Lydia arriving the same night she did.

Lyn: We finally get to see the two clash in what one might suspect to be the first of many confrontations between them.

Zack: I fully expect a very pro-McKinley crowd tonight when “Old School” Gillie Barnes heads into the lion’s den to meet Providence’s own Valerie McKinley. We have some footage here to give you an idea.

It cuts to a clip from earlier in the day as Valerie arrives in a white stretch limo with fans around the fence of the parking area screaming her name. It brings quite a smile to her face, and she raises her fist with a pinky extended that they all mimic before she heads inside. We go back to the live show after that.

Lyn: Barnes may be out of the Future Shock Cup, but she might snap an undefeated streak... Unless we have a repeat of Velocity with crazed fans.

Another clip shows us the locker room of Casey Atherton as she is surrounded by her Choir as they sing hymns to her in their dress robes.

Zack: I see the nut parade arrived, there’s the Choir with their spiritual leader. Casey Atherton meets Kaya Crimson tonight in a match long overdue. Perhaps the most important detail is that those goons will be BARRED from ringside.

Lyn: Which means that there will be no one between a former Future Shock champion turned religious and the Rockstar Revolution looking to get a chunk out of her.

Zack: All that plus a whole lot more are on tap for Future Shock Resistance. Thank you for joining us. Get comfortable, because I have a feeling we’re about to embark on hell of a rollercoaster ride before we’re through!

Lyn: Fasten your seatbelt kids, Uncle Adam’s got the wheel tonight.

On that, we see Gabrielle Crimson heading to the ring.

The cameras head up to ringside, finding Gabrielle Crimson in yet another short dress as she lifts the microphone to speak.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock Resistance is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: One of a few grudge matches on tonight’s event as Britt Kane is about to meet Angel one on one for the first time after weeks of falling victim to her piano wire.

Lyn: If I’m Miss Kane I am keeping my eyes peeled out for any and every possible chance that Angel may take up to use that wire.

The dark, haunting opening chords of “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights flash out momentarily and a spotlight comes on to show a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does,pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can, looking to Christian occasionally. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Zack: When it comes to Angel, I don’t think there’s a lot of subtext to her actions, Lyn. She flat out likes hurting people, and she’s done a fine job to that effect since arriving in Future Shock.

Lyn: One suspects it's about the only thing she actually enjoys.

People get to their feet as “”Burn” by Alkaline Trio fills the Future Shock arena. From the back comes “Reckless” Britt Kane with a focused look on her face. She slaps a few hands that stick out over the rails.

Gaby: And coming to us from Syracuse, New York, she is “Reckless” Britt Kane!

By the time Gaby finishes her announcement, Britt is wiping her boots on the ring apron and enters the squared circle. She stretches using the ropes as the music fades off.

Zack: Still searching for that elusive first win, Britt Kane is coming into tonight with a bit of a chip on her shoulder. And after all she’s been through thanks to Angel, it’s well earned too.

Lyn: Let’s just hope this chip follows a victory.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, especially Angel, before she calls for the bell to start the match. Angel looks quite uninterested as the crowd starts getting behind Britt. The daughter of the Kane family looks around at them, a bit of a smile on her face as Angel tries to catch her with a blindside shot to the head. Britt blocks it with one arm, and starts firing shots with the other. She connects with rapid fire rights before she shoves Angel back into the corner. She lowers her shoulder, and begins driving shoulder thrusts into her body repeatedly. As the platinum blonde leans over in pain, Britt grabs her head for a running bulldog to the canvas. When Angel tried to get to her feet, Britt rebounded off the near side with a punt to her ribs before dropping a knee into her lower back.

Zack: Britt Kane has had plenty of time to think about everything she wanted to do to Angel, and she’s come out of the gate with a vengeance here tonight.

Lyn: Excellent running bulldog followed by that soccer punt. Really tenderizing the ribs... I want my baby back, baby back, baby back... Angel’s baby back ribs....

Britt began to hammer elbows into her back, and then into the back of her head before Angel managed to roll away from her. She grabbed the ropes to get up, only for Britt to descend on her once more. A running knee into her lower back froze her up for a moment before Britt caught her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw that sent Angel flat on the mat. A jumping leg drop across her chest connected next before Britt hooked the outside leg for the cover.

ONE!!

TW-NOPE!

Zack: This has been all Britt since the bell rang, but it’s obviously to have be even more if she wants to keep Angel down for a three count.

Angel kicked out right before the two, but that didn’t seem to phase Britt at all as she rained right hands down on the veteran before getting back to her feet. She leaned to pull Angel up, only to get a thumb in the eye that blinded her for a moment. Angel began firing kicks from her back into the side of Britt’s head before she used a monkey flip to send her head first into the middle turnbuckle. It caused the rookie to fall to her knees, holding her head for a moment while giving Angel a chance to get up.

Lyn: Angel breaking up the tempo with a thumb to the eye and now she’s back in the swing of things after that Monkey Flip.

Zack: That definitely opened up a window of opportunity for Angel, and a much needed one with the way things were going till that point.

When she finally made it back to her feet, she pressed Britt’s neck into the middle rope to choke her until the referee got to a four count. A vicious look on her face, Angel rebounded off the far side to kick the middle rope into Britt’s neck, causing the rookie to stagger backwards clutching her neck. Angel pulled her by the hair into a facebreaker to the canvas.

Zack: As soon as Britt even let up for a half second in this match, that was all the opening that Angel needed. Now Kane finds herself at the mercy, of which there is little to none, of Angel.

Lyn: Nasty hair pull facebreaker and Angel trying to run the table on Kane now.

Britt tried to get back to her feet, only to catch a kidney punch to her lower back. It froze her up for a moment, allowing Angel to tie her up into a straitjacket and then into a suplex. She quickly got back to her feet, and took off towards the near side. A Lionsault off the middle rope landed perfectly. A hook of the leg followed before the referee dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!

Britt kicked out in time, causing Angel to retaliate with a rake of her eyes as she tried to get up. The veteran sat her up, plunged her knee into her back and locked in a seated straitjacket.

Lyn: A seated goku-raku gatame! Absolutely wrenching the back of Kane.

Angel had a strong grip of both of Britt’s hands as she pulled back on them, causing the rookie to essentially choke herself out with her arms. Davis moved around in front to check for the submission, though Britt showed little sign that was going to happen. Her face did begin to darken though as she had her air supply being squeezed off. Kane’s face was also fairly tightened with the knee digging into her back until she grabbed Angel’s wrists and yanked her forward into the back of her head. Angel reeled in a daze for a moment as Britt got free, and rolled away from her.

Zack: Now that’s a smart escape right there! She couldn’t get to the ropes, so she introduced Angel to the back of her head.

Lyn: Kid’s got a hard head. Respect.

Britt gasped to catch her breath, while Angel began to get her bearings again. The veteran was back to her feet, and looked to be going for a double axe handle blow across her back. But Britt spun into her, ducked her head, and hoisted her up by the legs and right back down into an Alabama Slam. Angel bounced off the mat as Britt finally caught her wind back, and rolled through for a pin attempt before the referee went to count.

Zack: Britt looking to end it right here, and Angel may be seeing stars right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Angel kicked out before the three, making Britt sit up to collect herself. She rose back to her feet, pulling Angel with her. She locked her head under one arm, and looked to be going for her finishing move until Angel began firing rights into her abdomen. It stopped her in her tracks, and Angel got free of her grip. When she went to grab her though, Britt used a spinning backfist  that sent Angel staggering back into the corner.

Zack: Shades of her father right there, that’s one hell of a backfist!

Lyn: I don’t think Angel knows what hit her!

Britt yanked her out of the corner, and hooked her head again. She hoisted her upside down into a vertical suplex position before turning it into a sheer drop brainbuster to the canvas. Kane hooked both legs for the cover as Davis fell to count.

Lyn: ODE TO THE DEAD!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell as Britt sat up with her mouth agape for a moment, realizing she just picked up her first win. As she got back to her feet, the referee raised her hand. A bright smile formed on her face as a result.

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall………………’RECKLESS’ BRITT KANE!!

Zack: She might have had trouble getting that first win, but she managed to do so on a major event! Britt Kane proved her doubters wrong tonight at Resistance!

Lyn: And hopefully that means only good things for her future here!

Britt beamed ear to ear as she rolled out of the ring, greeting a few fans along the way as she headed towards the back.

You Make It Hard

We cut backstage where we see Kaya Crimson simply sitting down on a bench. Clad in her heavily metal inspired outfit, a black leather jacket with buttons across the breast and some tight (vaguely ripped) pants. Her brown hair falls in front of her face as she keeps her head lowered. The camera pans down from her shrouded face to catch her absent action with her hand. She merely rubbed the place where her ring was previously before raising her head up to the camera. Her eyes were slightly red, a little puffy, but she offset it all with a dark scowl. She hisses out, a vocalization of her internal pain, and shakes her head.

Kaya Crimson: There’s this show that I went to a couple months back. It was called “The Flick”. It was a dark comedy, a reflective piece on the sadness that every day workers face. The focal point was on these three people that worked at a movie theater. It was close to going out of business, and it was incredibly dead-end. Their boss was a money squandering asshole and he didn’t care for them at all.

She rubs her eyebrow, namely the spot where she shaved a line in it. She clenches her jaw, shifting it left to right.

Kaya Crimson: Two of the characters grabbed me, but they weren’t Avery. I’d like to say that he was really the main character, but what do I know? I’m no theatre junkie or whatever. I just happened to be in town and saw it. It’s just that--I can connect with him. It sounds a little pretentious, but I can.

Kaya chuckles, mostly at herself. She lowers her head again, having broken away from it to look around her surroundings.

Kaya Crimson: He’s just a dude going through his life. He had a full ride to college, but his social anxiety and his own traumas messed that up for himself. It’s a shame, since he’s brighter than the rest of his co-workers. He’s honest--to a fault. He rejects the advances of the main female in the play, because he didn’t want his own issues to overwhelm her and her issues. He was always thinking of himself. He liked movies, you know? That’s why he wanted to work in the theater. It’s a well intended notion that gets ripped apart as the horrible people around him destroy a temporary sanctuary to him.

Kaya Crimson: And at the end of the play, he quits his job. However, throughout the play, his co-workers tried to get him to recite a monologue from his favorite flick. Pulp Fiction?

A remnant of a smile, brought on from a good memory of the movie.

Kaya Crimson: Yeah…

She stiffens up as she brings herself back to reality.

Kaya Crimson: In the climax of the whole play, he recites it. With tears in his eyes, his feelings on his sleeve, and his heart in pieces, he recites it. The actor that played him? Damn, he did it fantastically. Like he had me crying, he had the audience crying. He played us like fools, breaking that shy visage just for us to get a true moment. Now, this all rounds about to him talking straight from that broken heart of his to his two co-workers. And he says some real...ass...shit.

Once more, she stops to hear the words she was saying.

Kaya Crimson: He says that he thought long and hard about that monologue--he has been saying it for years. He used to think that he was the shepherd, and the world was full of evil men. But he had grown up and found out that was too easy. Hell, he said that maybe he was the person needed shepherding.

Kaya Crimson: But by the end, where he was then, he found out that he was the evil man, but that’s the kicker there.

She pauses.

Kaya Crimson: Let me tell you because you might be confused--this hit me because I was just like Avery. I used to think the whole world was against me and I had to fight it. I didn’t try to talk to people about my issues, because they made the issues for me. I was already the shepherd, and I tended to my flock. All these bitches out here were messing that up for me. I needed a gun, just like Jules did. They needed to know that my name was the Lord. And my vengeance was about to hit them like they’re name was freakin’ Gomorra.

Kaya Crimson: But...that’s not it. Avery and I realized the same thing. Casey---

She stares at the camera faintly.

Kaya Crimson: We found out that we were the evil man, but we were trying...we were trying really hard to be the shepherd. But then we realize that people--like his coworkers...like you. You people come in and make it hard.

Kaya looks back down at her vacant finger, eliciting a dreary smirk.

Kaya Crimson: Very hard.

The camera pans out for a moment as Kaya starts to get up from her place. She starts down the hallway, looking dejected and out of her usual exuberant sorts.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 01:08:53 am »

With a clip showing the circumstances dating back to Wipeout between Lydia and Lacey, we head back to ringside with the “Wildcat’ front and center once more in the ring.

Zack: After getting whipped like an animal at Wipeout to having Lacey try to embarrass Lydia on the most recent Future Shock, it’s come to this. Lyn, I’ll understand if you want to put the neutrality to the side for this one.

Lyn: Well Zack it’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission but I’m going to do my best to be Switzerland.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

The lights dim as the opening bars of “Turn You On” by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers. 

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Gaby: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: Lacey did not appreciate the fact that Lydia Charisma made her Future Shock debut on the same night she did. She’s not big on sharing a spotlight, but she’s about to share a ring with her now. And I have a feeling that’s going to be a whole other set of problems for her.

Lyn: She made it plenty clear she doesn’t like sharing spotlight. That much we’ve gleaned, but it’s not strength that is her biggest factor in ring and as you say.... A whole new set of problems.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!

Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!
A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her kneepads. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: It’s only fitting that Lydia Charisma makes her in-ring debut on one of Future Shock’s biggest stages! And the Rawk of Ages hasn’t taken her eyes off Lacey since she got in the ring.

Lyn: This is a match of two women with big egos. The stage is apparently not big enough for both of them to climb to greatness.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checked both women, and then called for the bell as Gaby left the ring. Lydia took three steps right to the center of the ring, and waggled her finger at Lacey to come towards. The redhead was still propped up against the corner with a disinterested look before she finally moved towards her. Charisma looked down to Lacey, who lifted her hand and blew her a kiss...before Lydia lifted her off her feet with a shove that sent her down to the mat on her backside.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a shove where someone’s feet left the ground in the process. And judging by Lacey’s face, I’m pretty sure she’s never felt it.

Lyn: I want to believe that this entire time Lacey has been telling herself that Lydia could not be that strong, that it was part hype.

Lacey’s eyes widened at the display of strength, but she didn’t have time to get back up before Lydia snatched her up by the arm. Charisma whipped her into the corner with velocity, causing Lacey to strike back first hard. She followed her in, grabbing her arm once more and whipping her across again. Lacey’s back hit the turnbuckles again, causing her to writhe against the corner before Lydia took her hand again. And for the third time with such force that it took Lydia off her feet, Lacey was shot into the far corner. The redhead staggered out bent over in pain before Lydia scooped her up high overhead in a gorilla press. Lacey went up and down and up and down before she was slammed to the canvas.

Lyn: You see Charisma as she is, Zack? You see the power at work here? When I started training her she was one-hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet. Now... Well now, it wouldn’t be an insult to compare her to Amazons and Titanesses.

Zack: Not at all. I’m positive Lydia is capable of matching power with a woman like Isis, much less anyone else. There’s no question in my mind about that.

As the redhead tried to get back to her feet, Lacey grabbed her by the back of her trunks and jerked her backwards into a forearm shot to her lower back. She shoved her into the nearest corner chest first before following up with shoulder thrusts into her lower back. Six of them connected before Charisma snatched her arms around her waist, and sent her flying with a release German suplex. Lacey tried to get to her feet, holding her lower back before she was snatched up again for a second release German suplex. Lacey tried to go to the ropes to get out of the ring, but Lydia stopped her just as she grabbed the middle rope. The redhead tried to maintain her grip, but Lydia jerked her free and into a full nelson slam.

Lyn: Charisma is literally throwing Lacey around, ragdolling her. Just to prove a point.

Zack: You got that right. And believe me, that point is being made in the most painful way possible to Lacey. Whatever her strategy was for this match, Lacey better switch to Plan B.

Lacey writhed in pain on the canvas as Lydia watched her, asking her if she was sure she wanted this match. Charisma scooped her up over her shoulder, backed up into a corner, and bolted out with a running powerslam to the canvas. She jerked Lacey up again over her shoulder after that into a backbreaker with Lacey hanging backwards over Lydia’s right shoulder. Stringer immediately moved around to check for a submission before Lydia started shaking her to add to the pain.

Zack: Lydia’s punished Lacey’s back since this match began, and now she’s going to see how much resolve the Red Enchantress has in her body.

Lyn: Canadian Backbreaker Rack. If Lacey’s back wasn’t flaming now...

When Lacey gave the referee a negative answer about wanting to submit, Lydia began shaking her again and telling her she could do this all night. Stringer checked again, still getting a negative response before Kyle hopped up onto the apron and grabbed Lacey’s feet. She jerked her backwards, causing Lacey to land on her feet on the apron. Lydia shook her head, and barreled towards her with a big boot to the face. But Lacey dropped down, pulling the top rope with her as Lydia’s ankle got wrapped up between the two ropes as she hung upside down over the apron.

Lyn: ...And there it is. Kyle has seen enough of his client taking a pummeling and has decided to intervene.

Zack: I’m honestly surprised it took him this long, and I have no doubt it won’t be the last time he interjects himself before this night is through.

Kyle immediately hopped up onto the apron around the corner as Stringer went to get him down. Meanwhile, Lacey grabbed the chair out from under the timekeeper and crashed it across Lydia’s ankle. She glanced to see Kyle still talking to the referee, and struck the chair against her ankle again till Lydia fell to the apron in pain, clutching her left ankle. Lacey kicked the chair under the ring before the referee turned back around, then she rolled under the bottom rope with a smile on her face.

Zack: Good Lord, she dented that chair striking it against Lydia’s left ankle. The referee didn’t see it, but everyone else in the Dunkin Donuts Center did!

Lyn: As a multi-time FFW champion and Hall of Famer once said, “If the zebra doesn’t see it, it never happened”. Unfortunately, Lacey seems to live by that philosophy.

Lacey beamed to her manager before she pulled Lydia’s foot across the bottom rope. The redhead climbed up to the second rope, and came down with a stomp to that ankle to drive it into the canvas. She set it up, and did it again before executing a double stomp to it as well. Lydia clutched it back to her body as Lacey snatched it away from her. She immediately rolled her over into an ankle lock submission as she stood over her, causing Lydia’s face to tense and clench her teeth as Lacey applied more pressure to her injured ankle.

Zack: I’ve not seen Lacey use an ankle lock too often, but she’s got this one perfectly applied. I don’t think I’ve seen Lydia’s face show this much pain as the 6 String Sinner is showing right now!

Lyn: Good instincts for the situation. Rather than wrapping her legs around Lydia’s leg and potentially letting Lydia drag her right to the ropes, she grapevines the ankle and stands over her. It’s Lacey choosing what Lydia will, do where she will go.

Kyle got eye level with Lydia, telling her to quit. It seemed to have the opposite effect on the powerhouse though as she gritted her teeth, and began trying to push up on her hands. Kyle told Lacey to break it as the redhead started twisting even more now, and took the fire out of Lydia as she dropped back to the mat in pain. She ran her fingers through her hair and exposed scalp as Lacey continued to twist her left ankle. Stringer asked her if she wanted to quit, and got a very loud “NO!” from Lydia.

Zack: I think Lydia would rather have her ankle broken by Lacey than give up tonight at Resistance. Look at the torque Lacey has applied here!

Lyn: Charisma is refusing to say die, refusing to tap, refusing to do anything except keep this match going if it means dishing out more pain to the amorous assassin over here.

The referee checked again, getting a similar answer before Lydia managed to roll to her back. She pulled her knees up and Lacey into her as a result before she rolled her up into a small package! The referee darted into position to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!

Zack: That’s actually the first near fall of the match. These two have been trying to make the other submit up till this point.

Lacey kicked out just at the two count, and rolled away from Lydia. The powerhouse held her ankle in agony until she saw Lacey coming towards her. She immediately rolled into the ropes to use them to help her get up quickly. Lacey watched her do so with a smirk, only to kick her left ankle and immediately bring her back down to the mat.

Lyn: Lacey’s made herself a target on Lydia’s body and now she’s enjoying herself immensely, truly feeling as though she’s gotten her down.

Very amused with herself, Lacey told Lydia to get up again. The Red Enchantress looked over to her manager, who gave her words of encouragement. Lydia used the ropes to help her get to her feet, having to lean against them as Lacey darted towards her. But as soon as the redhead got within range, Lydia snatched her around the neck by surprise. Lacey’s eyes widened as Lydia hoisted her up, and drilled her with a chokeslam that also saw Lydia collapse beside her. As Lacey lay on the mat, Lydia started to sit up. She looked down at her ankle, and started stomping it on the mat. It caused her pain, as it looked like she was trying to snap it back into place before she used the ropes to pull herself to her feet.

Lyn: She is physically stomping down her own ankle just to set it back into place. That was a vicious chokeslam there by Charisma though and Lacey is only just pulling herself back up.

Zack: Lydia’s a stud. She’s fighting through the pain, and willing that ankle to start working right again. Only time will tell if she’s made the right call.

She gingerly started to put pressure on it, beginning to take short steps with it as Lacey was beginning to rise. Kyle’s protege got back to her feet, making a beeline for Lydia from behind. But as she got close, Lydia used a mule kick into her abdomen that stopped Lacey in her tracks. Charisma spun into her, grabbing her wrist and transitioning into a Koppu kick that dropped Lacey where she stood. The Sinner made a cover as Stringer dropped to make the count.

Lyn: KICK OF DESTINY!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lacey’s shoulder popped up in time before the three, and Lydia rolled back to the ropes to help her get to her feet. It was clear that her ankle was still in pain, as her face seized up each time she took a step. While the referee checked to make sure she wanted to continue, Kyle shouted for Lacey to come towards him as he was doing something with the bottom turnbuckle.

Zack: I think Lydia’s starting to get that left ankle working somewhat better, but you can tell she’s still suffering from it. And I have no idea what Kilmeade is up to in the corner.

Lacey started to get back to her feet near the corner as Lydia made a beeline towards her. As soon as she was close by, Lacey surprised her with a drop toe hold that sent her head first into the exposed bottom turnbuckle. Charisma’s head ricocheted before she collapsed to the canvas. Amidst a chorus of boos, Lacey started back to her feet with a sinister smile on her face as she dragged the lifeless Lydia towards the center of the ring. She stopped to blow a kiss to the crowd that was showing her such animosity.

Lyn: I think the worst is coming here... Charisma is down and out!

Zack: She definitely looks to be, and Lacey is savoring the moment!

She pulled the barely moving Lacey up, and gave her a kiss to the lips….which seemed to revive Lydia somehow. Charisma headbutted her in the face, causing Lacey to stumble backwards. Lydia hopped to her feet, Before the redhead could turn around, Lydia snatched her into position and nailed her reverse chokeslam facebuster into the canvas! The crowd came to its feet as she went for the cover, hooking the outside leg as well!

Lyn: THE DEALER’S HAND!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a pop from the live crowd. Lydia rolled into the ropes, pulled herself to her feet, and then had her hand raised.

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall……………….’THE SIX STRING SINNER’ LYDIA CHARISMA!!

Zack: Lydia Charisma overcame a very injured ankle, and all the of the tricks Lacey and her manager could throw at her. And she’s leaving Resistance with her hand raised!

Charisma rolled out to the floor, making her way towards Gaby before taking the microphone and shouting to the crowd.

Lydia: CHARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME??!!!

Lyn: A very loud reaction from the crowd here in Providence. I think they’re Charisma fans. Maybe. Just a tiny bit.

Zack: Well they are in good company then. I think Lydia is going to be a rising star in Future Shock in the weeks and months to come. And we got to see a little of what makes her so special here.

Hearing the response brought a smile to her face as she began to head towards the back. We then cut to a commercial for the Sydney supershow.

Werth A Look

As Resistance continues, we head to the back and find Sara Wilkins with a new Prospect recently introduced on the last episode. That would be Mara Werth, standing alongside her in front of the Resistance logo with Ji-Hu and Max on it behind her.

Sara: Hello there, everyone. Sara here with the newest member of the Prospect roster. We got our first look at her recently, and I’m happy to welcome Mara Werth to Future Shock Resistance.

Mara: Hey...and hey everyone out there watching this, I guess - I hope you’re watching this. I know it’s a pretty packed show. As Sara said, I’m Mara Werth and I’m really happy to be here on this huge, super show. It’s definitely something of a new experience being in a building this big for an event like this.

Sara: You’ll get used to the feeling over time, don’t worry. We’ve heard a bit of your backstory recently, and it’s clear that Adam has faith in you. Or he wouldn’t have brought you here. What is it about this profession that drew you as opposed to perhaps modeling? Obviously you are in fantastic shape. Or even MMA? What drew you to Future Shock in particular?

Mara: Modelling?

There was a brief moment of the brunette half biting her lip, half giggling as she shook her head.

Mara: Thank you, but I don’t think I could cut it as a model. As for MMA… I’m not sure I’ve got the right kind of skills something like that takes - at least not at the highest levels. I mean I’ve probably not got all the skills necessary to make it in wrestling, not at the moment anyway - I’ve got the basics down, not a lot else at the moment. But that’s what Future Shock is for right? To learn, to develop, to improve; to find your feet which is exactly what I plan to do. Until then, I’m going to do what I can to survive and make the most of this second chance that I’ve been presented with.

Sara: I’m sure you’ve been keeping up to familiarize yourself with some of the talent here in Future Shock. Has anyone in particular caught your attention or impressed you?

Mara: Quite a few. How about we start with someone like Isis? A woman who for all but 45-ish days held the Future Shock Championship for a full year. Bianca Salvador, I’m told has been very successful and then there’s the current top dog Anna Giovanni. Apart from those, there’s been a lot said about Tara Cortez - the ten star prospect, Caitlynn Storm who until recently was undefeated, there’s a certain one percenter making a lot of waves and Lydia Charisma is someone who could do a whole lot of damage to a girl too. And part of me wouldn’t mind mixing it up with the likes of Sienna, I don’t think she’s as bad a bitch as she’s cracked up to be.

Sara: You’ve mentioned quite a few big names around Future Shock, as well as some new girls much like yourself. On the recent edition of After Shock, host Jake Chandler mentioned how you and graduate O.E. Ayano had similar backgrounds. For those who don’t know you very well yet, what are some of the biggest differences between yourself and Miss Ayano?

Mara: Yeah, I heard how my old life was like a dull version of Orange Is The New Black. Who knew real life wasn’t as interesting as a TV show?

She smirked for a moment, taking the opportunity to consider her answer.

Mara: Difference between myself and Ayano… well, I guess one of the biggest ones is the name ‘Ayano’ - as far as I know, I’m completely unrelated to any of the other Werths that might be in wrestling and she’s probably a little bit more of a polished and accomplished wrestler than I am - at least for now. I don’t really do the whole rap battle thing either - to be honest, it’s not really the sort of music I’ve ever listened too. Beyond that, I’m not all that likely to jump someone from behind, zip tie their wrists and outright assault them… That’s not to say I definitely won’t, just that it’s pretty unlikely… which I guess makes me probably a little bit more approachable than she is.

She paused for a moment.

Mara: That’s not to say that I won’t lay into an opponent, beat em up and put a serious hurting on them because if it comes down to a choice of me or them… I’m going to make sure that it’s me. Probably something I share with O.E. Ayano there, actually.

Sara: That sounds fair to me. I look forward to your debut here in Future Shock, and thank you for taking a moment to speak with me tonight.

The camera zooms in on Mara as the show heads elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 01:10:37 am »

The show returns to the ring, and there Gaby stands once more with her microphone in one hand and the Aspire Ring in a box held by the other.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the vacant Aspire Ring!

Zack: Harley Shannon cashed the ring in to head to Sydney, and we’ll see which one of the two women about to compete will run the gauntlet next!

Lyn: These are two prime candidates to hold the Aspire Ring but I have a sense that of the two, these fans are holding out for one more than the other.

As the instrumental opening to 'Telescope' plays over the PA system we get a hyped up Alicia Garland coming out to get the crowd riled up, kicking her boot at the air before she walks down the ramp as she swings her fist around like she's using an invisible lasso.

You can’t hide from me,
There ain’t no tricks that you can try on me
I know your every move before you even breathe baby
Thinking you know something I don’t know
But my eyes, my eyes, my eyes are like a telescope

Gaby: Making her way to the ring...the Southern Delight, Alicia! GARLAND!

The chorus repeats again as Alicia steps onto the ring apron, brushing her feet off before stepping between the ropes. As Alicia approaches the middle of the ring she raises her fist up once again to the crowd's reaction, then goes to her corner as she stretches a leg against the turnbuckles before the bell rings.

Zack: Alicia Garland seems to be of many minds about everything, but here’s hoping she’s eager and ready for this massive opportunity. Because I promise you her opponent is.

Lyn: I hope she and her and herself and all the other people roaming in her head are ready, because whoever they are, this young woman will wallop on all of them.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Gaby: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: I think Bianca Reed wakes up in the morning talking smack to the alarm clock, and it only builds from there! She’s made it clear she wanted this Ring from day one, tonight is her chance.

Lyn: If she has her way, I’m sure she’ll have a pair of sunglasses to match the ring. She seems like she has sunglasses for all occasions.  Easy to block haters and not be blinded from her own shine, so I’m told.

Referee Angela Keanan takes the Aspire Ring from Gaby momentarily to show it to both women before returning it to the ring announcer before she leaves. The bell sounds to start the match as Bianca is still talking some trash as she looks across at Alicia. However, Garland seems a bit more stoic as they meet in the center. Bianca asks her if she wants to leave already, and locks up with her. Garland starts to push her backwards until Reed breaks the tie up with a headbutt to her face. A trio of right hands follows that, sending Garland backwards before Bianca takes one step back. She leaves her feet with a standing dropkick to the chest before getting up immediately, still talking to Alicia.

Lyn: Excellent standing dropkick there and the Princess of House Reed is already on her grown woman ish.

Zack: There’s no question in my mind that Bianca is going to have the speed and experience advantage, and we’re seeing hints of that speed right there.

As Alicia starts to get up, Bianca bounces off the far side ropes and catches her with a running clothesline to the back. It sends Garland staggering into the ropes on the other side until Reed sweeps her legs, and causes her to fall neck first across the middle rope. The trash-talking Atlanta native hits the far side, and uses a baseball slide out to the floor before spinning around and firing a palm thrust into Alicia’s neck. It drives her back into the ring as Bianca rolls inside back to her feet, and catches her with a rope rebound clothesline to put her down once more. She looks out to the crowd with a nod as Alicia starts to rise again, and buries a knee into her midsection when she does. With Garland doubled over, Reed bounces off the near side with an axe kick to the back of her head. Garland starts up to her feet once more, and finds Bianca stretched out across the top rope in the corner like she’s getting some sun.

Zack: I’ll tell you one thing. Bianca Reed may be all of 115 pounds head to toe, and 114 of that is confidence!

Lyn: The 115th pound is her fashion sense, in case you were all wondering.

Alicia’s face grew angry as she darted towards her, only for Reed to catch her with a sunset flip out of the corner for the cover! Keanan dropped to count it immediately.

ONE!!

Lyn: Beautiful sunset flip here and Garland is getting more and more frustrated with every passing moment.

Garland clapped her legs around Bianca’s head, and rolled through to her feet. As both got up, Alicia nailed Bianca with a spinning backfist to the jaw that sent her back into the same corner. With a look of fury, Garland began to unload with knife edge chops to Bianca’s chest one after another. Each got a response from the crowd before she fired her across to the far corner. Reed crashed chest first against the turnbuckle before Alicia bolted in behind her. She snatched her around the waist, and let out a scream as she delivered a belly to back suplex that sent Reed rolling halfway across the ring.

Zack: I think it’s safe to say all of Bianca’s trash talking and taunting in this match has served to piss Alicia off. That wasn’t a suplex, that was a missile launch!

Lyn: That’s the problem. It gets under your opponent’s skin of course but at the same time they can get a bit riled up and start throwing hands at you... Well, bodies.

The blonde went straight after Bianca as she tried to get to her feet, landing more knife edge chops in the process. A short arm clothesline put her back down before Alicia pulled her up by that same arm again. Garland shoved her back into the ropes, and caught her on the rebound with a sidewalk slam. She immediately hooked the outside leg for the cover as Keanan fell to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!

Reed kicked out as the two struck the mat, and Garland ended up hammering fists down to her head before she finally got to her feet.

Zack: Alicia Garland has taken firm control of this match, Lyn. And the Princess of House Reed is getting her clock cleaned for all the smack she was talking earlier in this match.

Lyn: It had to catch up to her eventually, and it looks like now is that time. Nasty sidewalk slam there.

Alicia finally got back to her feet, and pulled Bianca up with her. She hooked her head under one arm, and brought her up into the air for a stalling vertical suplex. She let her hang upside down for nearly five seconds before driving her down into the mat. The blonde asked her if she had anything to say now before delivering a leaping elbow drop into her chest. Reed rolled into the ropes to get away from her, causing Alicia to come towards her as she was trying to get up. She surprised Garland with a drop toe hold that sent her neck across the middle rope for the second time. Bianca got to her feet slowly, seeing the positioning before she bolted for the far side. She rebounded quickly into a 619 to Alicia’s face that sent her back to the mat. Meanwhile, a man with a camera around his neck made his way towards the ring.

Zack: A beautiful tiger feint kick from Reed, and she’s managed to swing the tide of this match back in her favor.

Lyn: Hey Zack you... You see this guy with the camera?

Bianca headed towards the corner, and made it to the top rope. The crowd rose to their feet as she awaited Alicia to get up. “Massive Addiction” by Amaranthe begins to play as the fans (along with Bianca) look towards the ramp when Elizabeth Lannister heads out in a silk robe.

Lyn: ..............Why is Elizabeth Lannister.........?

She stops about halfway down the robe as the photographer moves closer. She starts to pull off the robe, letting it slide over her shoulders as the photographer is taking pictures. It’s quickly clear that Elizabeth is having a photoshoot. Lannister lets the robe drop to reveal a red bikini underneath as she begins striking poses for the photographer.

Zack: Is this what she meant by making things interesting? Elizabeth Lannister is having a photoshoot….in the middle of this match!

Lyn: This is really happening. This is really, right now, happening, in the middle of an Aspire Ring match.

Bianca hops down off the top rope, and heads up the aisle. She jerks the photographer out of the way, and starts giving Elizabeth a lot of verbal static. Meanwhile back in the ring, Alicia has rolled out to the floor and takes off up the ramp with a one handed bulldog to Bianca on the ramp! Elizabeth and the photographer move closer to the ring as Lannister perches herself on the announce table with more posing.

Lyn: .........................THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE OF A WRESTLING MATCH WHY!?

Garland drags Bianca back towards the ring, and throws her inside. She rolls in after her, and asks Keanan what’s going on. The referee has no idea, and Alicia pulls Bianca up into position for her finisher as Elizabeth moves to the apron, stretching across the apron as the photoshoot continues.

Zack: Alicia’s setting up for her favorite finisher, and Elizabeth Lannister….is continuing her unscheduled bikini shoot on the apron in front of us.

Lyn: Here comes the piledriver...!

Alicia tries to ignore Elizabeth as she hoists Bianca up, only for Reed to counter with a shiranui to the canvas. Bianca heads for the corner, staring daggers at Lannister on the apron getting her picture taken. But as soon as Alicia gets up, Bianca launches herself off the top rope into her diving corkscrew stunner!! She immediately makes the cover from there!

Lyn: CRACKA JAAAAACCCKKKKKKKAAAAAAA!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee calls for the bell as Bianca gets back to her feet, and then has her hand raised. Gaby hands the Ring up to the referee who then awards it to Reed.

Gaby: Here is your winner and the NEW ASPIRE RING BEARER…...BIANCA REED!!!

Zack: Bianca Reed has captured the Aspire Ring, but I think the bigger story here is the fact that her opponent in Sydney has pissed her off in the process!

Lyn: In the words of Kevin Hart... She gon’ learn today.

Elizabeth stepped into the ring, congratulating Bianca who asked her what she was doing...before Lannister delivered a superkick to her chin. Bianca hit the mat like a sack of bricks.

Lyn: ........Lannister has no chill whatsoever.

Elizabeth stretches out beside a dazed Bianca on the mat and poses for a couple more shots with her before she finally leaves. Lannister tells the crowd they are welcome as she picks up her robe, and heads towards the back with her photographer behind her.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister just upped the ante for Sydney, because I guarantee you Bianca’s never had this happen before!

Lyn: Zack I get the feeling that if she has to make Elizabeth an example, she’ll make sure it never happens again.

Bianca begins to sit up, growing more angry by the second as she stares up the ramp at Lannister. The show heads elsewhere.

Coming Soon

We open up in the Future Shock Center in Boston, Massachusetts where we see a Redhead inside the ring, training. After a few moments, the female stops and leans up against the ropes revealing herself to be Emma Haynes. She walks over to the corner and grabs a bottle of water before taking a sip and stepping between the ropes and sitting down on the ring apron.

Emma: Future Shock, the place where stars are born. Some of the best female talent in the world have stepped into this ring and started on their journey right here. They know what it means to get an opportunity to shine on a stage like this and hone their craft, but none of that truly matters to me.

Emma hops off the ring apron to the floor and stands there.

Emma: All that matters to me is making my stock rise and become a bigger star myself. I know exactly how to do that and I have my eye on someone who does nothing but make stars here in Future Shock. I know all of you want to know more, but you will find everything out soon enough when I make my Future Shock debut. Tata for now, lovelies.

Emma smiles as she blows a kiss to the camera and walks off.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 01:12:10 am »

The show heads back into the arena as Gaby is stepping back through the ropes. With her microphone in hand, she smiles to the crowd and begins.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, for the #1 contender spot  for the FFW Future Shock Tag Team Championship!

Zack: We’ll be crowning the first ever tag champions later tonight, but this match right here will determine who their first challengers will be. So you can rest assured both NHB and the Max Sato Experience will be watching closely. Joining me is a very close friend of Caitlyn Storm of Next Generation, not to mention the Director’s girlfriend, Missy.

Missy: It’s a pleasure to be here, and I hope Lyn doesn’t mind me filling in for him for one match. I know how disappointed Caitlyn and Mandy were to not make it to finals so this is a big opportunity for them. It’s nice to watch it from the best seats in the house.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd (and/or opponents), Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await their opponents to come out.

Zack: Ascension have been grousing since our London show that the guest referee that night, Lizzy Taylor, screwed them over when they met NHB earlier in this tournament. Tonight, there is no guest referee, so they have a chance to prove they should have been in tonight’s title match.

Missy: I think we can all say that they’re imagining their slight. But that’s not going to stop them trying to make up for it tonight.

The opening guitars of Muse’s “Supermassive Black Hole” comes out through the speakers, which gains a pop from the crowd in attendance. As the guitar changes briefly to cite the drums starting up as well, the two women of The Next Generation, Caitlyn Storm and Mandy Gray, emerge from behind the curtain. The two girls turn to each other and fistbump before heading down the ramp.

Gaby: On their way to the ring, hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina and New York City, New York, they are Mandy Gray and Caitlyn Storm, THE NEXT GENERATION!

With Gabby’s intro out of the way, the girls pick up speed and all but throw themselves under the bottom rope and push themselves to their feet. Together still, they head for the turnbuckles. Mandy stands on the second rope while Caitlyn on the top one next to her. The two girls pose for a moment before jumping down and retreating to their corner, where they discuss something between them as the music fades out.

Zack: Next Generation impressed the hell out of me with how far they went in the tournament to crown the first tag champions. And if anyone deserves to be in this match, I’d definitely say it’s Caitlyn and Mandy.

Missy: Caitlyn and Mandy have a great chemistry together which shows in spade. And I think in terms of determination they have the edge on that tonight. It’ll take more than determination to get passed Ascension though.

Referee Malcolm Parks checks all four women for foreign objects before he calls for the bell to start the match. Mandy and Caitlyn play a game of rock paper scissors to decide who starts for their team. Caitlyn wins before her partner steps out to the apron, as Valentina decides to start for Ascension. The two move towards the center with Valentina telling Caitlyn she and Isis will step over them towards the title shot, despite all of Adam’s bias and the conspiracy against them. Caitlyn shakes her head, not paying her any attention before Valentina holds up her hands and apologizes before offering a sportsmanlike handshake.

Missy: That’s one of the oldest tricks in the book.. But Caitlyn might just be naive enough to fall for it. I really hope not though. 

Zack: I wouldn’t shake Valentina’s hand on a bet, and I don’t suggest Caitlyn do it either.

Caitlyn shakes her head, not going for it before Valentina complains to the referee for her lack of sportsmanship. When the blonde looks to the official, Lozano jams a thumb in her eye and starts walloping her with right hands to the head. Lozano ignores the official as she fires Caitlyn into her team’s corner, turning back to give the referee a piece of her mind as Isis rains elbows down across Caitlyn’s chest. When the blonde tries to get away, Isis jerks her back by her hair and connects with a headbutt to the face that drops her to her knees. Lozano finally stops talking with the referee, and barrels in with a running knee to the side of Storm’s head, much to the dismay of the live crowd.

Missy: Bright side, Caitlyn was smart enough not to fall for the old handshake trick. Not that it has done her much good in the end up though.

Zack: She’d rather be anywhere else in the ring than that corner right there, because of things just like that happening. Valentina’s feeling pretty confident too!

Storm tried to get up to her feet, only for Lozano to shove her back into that same corner. She began hammering fists into her body one after another, and then forearms upside her head in rapid fire succession. Each shot rocked Caitlyn against the turnbuckles before Valentina drove a trio of elbows into her head as well. She backed up to the far side to measure for something, but Caitlyn tried to avoid it, only for Isis to grab her arm and yank her back. Lozano barreled in with a running forearm smash to the jaw that sent Storm back to her knees again in Ascension’s corner.

Zack: Caitlyn has got to get out of the corner, this is like shooting fish in a barrel for Valentina. And when you got Isis there for the assist, it becomes even more imperative.

Missy: She tried to get herself out of Valentina’s path but with someone the size of Isis yanking you back into place there’s not really much you can do against that. She does need to do something though or this could be a very painful night for Caitlyn.

Valentina made the tag to her partner, shoving Caitlyn right back into the corner again. Isis pulled the blonde to her feet, and pushed her chin back with one hand. Morales raised the other hand high above her head, and came down with a thunderous chop across Caitlyn’s chest. The blonde’s mouth fell open on impact before isis raised the hand again, and another slap came down. A red handprint appeared quickly on what the camera could see of Caitlyn’s chest before Isis took a step back, and slapped her down across the face to the canvas.

Missy: It shows the power Isis has behind those slaps when they can knock Caitlyn down to the canvas. Not to mention that mark she’s left on her chest. I’m not sure there’s anybody that would like to switch places with Caitlyn right now.

Zack: Isis is just enjoying herself right now, and Caitlyn is getting the hell knocked out of her. Look at that handprint, it looks like someone hit her with a catcher’s mitt!

Morales watched for a moment as Caitlyn used the ropes to help her get back to her feet, only to get shoved back into the corner again. Morales began choking the life out of her with one hand before the referee got to four, and she let go. While Morales got the referee’s ire, Valentina wrapped the tag rope around Storm’s neck. She let go as Isis stopped talking with the referee, and made the tag back to Valentina. The Latin Goddess stepped back into the ring as Isis grabbed Caitlyn’s arms to hold her in place before Lozano went for a running knee to her head. But Storm dropped out of the way, and Lozano caught Isis in the chest and knocked her to her feet on the floor. Valentina apologized as Caitlyn looked to her corner and back to Valentina, almost seemingly making a choice before she got back to her feet and waited on Lozano to turn around.

Missy: Caitlyn did good to get out of the way of that knee from Valentina, saving herself from another hit and getting Isis temporarily out of the way too. She might have been wise to have gone straight for a tag since Mandy is fresh, but after what she’s just gone through I can’t blame her for wanting to fight her ground.

Zack: I definitely would have went for a tag, but Caitlyn’s had about enough double teaming for one night. And now that she’s out of that corner, I have a feeling….OH BOY, HERE SHE GOES!!

As soon as the brunette turned around, Caitlyn caught her with a roundhouse kick to the side to the head that sent Lozano back into her team’s corner. Storm fired her across to a neutral corner. As soon as she hit back first, Caitlyn took off in a dead sprint and nailed her with a boot to the face. She climbed up onto the middle rope, and hammered right hands into her head. The crowd counted to 12 before she hopped off, letting Valentina stagger out of the corner. Caitlyn hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, and took her down with a Thesz press to rain more right hands to the Latin Goddess’ head. She rolled back to her feet, looked down at the handprint on her chest still, and over to Isis. Morales was back on the apron as Caitlyn took off towards her with a jumping forearm to the redhead’s jaw that wobbled her before she backed up a few steps, and invited her back inside.

Zack: Caitlyn is all kinds of fired up right now, and she’s taking them both! She just told Isis to come back in, and try her luck!

Missy: I don’t think that’s the wisest decision she has ever made… but it’s hard to deny just how focused she gets especially when she is fired up like this. I actually wouldn’t want to be in Isis’ shoes with Caitlyn in this kind of zone. Not that I’d ever want to be in Isis’ shoes anyway.

Isis started to step over the top rope into the ring as Caitlyn darted to that side, bouncing off the ropes as she did and causing them to land in a very delicate spot as Isis was halfway inside. Morales was frozen in place still straddling the top rope before Caitlyn began to shake the top rope underneath her with both hands. The Titaness was still frozen in pain as Caitlyn used the middle rope for a springboard into a dropkick that sent Isis back out to the apron. As the blonde stared down at her as Isis was trying to get herself together, Valentina began to rise back to her feet in the ring.

Missy: This is reminding me of the kid in school who finally snapped and chased the bullies off. Although, Caitlyn may want her head on a swivel with Valentina getting herself back up to keep hold of her advantage at the moment.

Zack: Lozano is the legal woman in this match, and Caitlyn would do well to get back to her. You can’t let her have a moment to pull herself together, which is what Isis made possible.

When Caitlyn turned back towards the ring, Valentina was ready and nailed her in the face with her bicycle kick to the jaw. It dropped Storm in her tracks as Valentina dropped to make a cover with the referee right behind her.

Zack: There’s the PRICELESS KISS! Storm never saw it coming, and Ascension may on their way to a tag title shot!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!

Caitlyn got her shoulder up in time as Valentina started back to her feet. She grabbed Caitlyn’s hands, stepped on her hair, and started to pull her up off the mat. It caused Storm to shout as her hair was almost being pulled out at the root until the referee got to four. Lozano let her go...then did it again.

Missy: I think after everything she has endured so far there was no way she was going to let the chance at the tag title shot slip away that easily. But she is in a position she really doesn’t want to be in right now. And can I just say ouch… why do people always go for the hair? It freaking hurts!

Zack: I think you answered your own question.

Lozano finally let go again, measuring and driving an elbow into her head when she tried to sit up. She pulled Caitlyn to her feet, and fired her into the far neutral corner. Storm hit hard as Lozano measured her, and took off towards her. Valentina went for a running shoulder block, only for Caitlyn to roll out of the way to the canvas. Lozano’s shoulder hit the post as Caitlyn began looking for her corner. She finally found it as Mandy had her hand out, leaning over the top rope while stepping on the bottom.

Missy: Caitlyn is looking for the tag now and not before time, Mandy is ready and eager to get stuck in. And she is fresh whereas Caitlyn could do with get her wits about her.

Zack: There’s nothing between Caitlyn and her partner now but air and opportunity. Lozano got all of the ring post she wanted though, but it won’t stop her long!

Caitlyn began crawling towards her corner, and finally made the tag to Mandy. As Valentina was getting up, Mandy took off towards her. She bounced off the nearby ropes into a bulldog that drove Valentina head first into the canvas….before the referee told her to get out of the ring. He had been distracted by Isis yelling at him, and didn’t see the tag. As Mandy tried to explain she had made the tag, Isis came back in and jerked Caitlyn to her feet….and then into a chokeslam before she stepped back out to the apron. The referee escorted Mandy back to the corner to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

Missy: Oh come on! Caitlyn finally got the tag she desperately needed and thanks to Isis whining yet again the referee missed it. Mandy is fresh and after that, even more eager to get in the ring but it doesn’t look like Caitlyn is in any state to even make a tag now.

Zack: You’re not kidding! A ring shaking chokeslam from seven feet up easily, and Valentina’s making the cover! Ascension are heading for a title shot!

Valentina crawled across Caitlyn’s body, and made the cover as Parks slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

The count never finished as Mandy bolted into the ring with a baseball slide to Valentina’s head that sent her rolling off. Gray headed right back to her corner, bouncing on the bottom rope with her hand out now as she shouted to Caitlyn to tag her.

Missy: Mandy with a very well timed assist and I don’t think anybody at all in here can blame her for that. Now Caitlyn just needs to make that tag...

Caitlyn finally began to stir, one more trying to get her bearings till she saw Mandy in the corner. Valentina was also getting back to her feet. They both did around the same time with Lozano grabbing the blonde from behind. Caitlyn fired back elbows repeatedly with both arms, causing her to lose her grip and stumble in place before Storm left her feet with a Pele kick to the top of her head! It dropped the “Latin Goddess” like a sack of bricks, and Caitlyn sat up on her knees, trying to pull herself together with Mandy still trying to get her attention.

Missy: I’m really not sure whether Caitlyn knows if she is coming or going at the moment. She needs to capitalise on Valentina being down and make that tag before she gets back up again.

Zack: A sold out crowd in Providence is begging Caitlyn Storm to make the tag, and does she ever need it! There she goes, and I think Valentina’s looking for hers as well! It’s a race now!

Caitlyn crawled towards her corner as Isis reached out for Valentina as she made her way in the other direction. Storm made the tag this time as the crowd roared in approval. Mandy bounded over the top rope, and used a flying shoulder tackle to knock Isis off the apron. She landed on her feet ringside, but it gave Mandy a chance to get Valentina before she could tag. Lozano was yanked to her feet as Mandy began unloading with chops one after another before she fired her into the corner. Gray darted in after her, leaving her feet and catching her codebreaker that flipped her out of the corner. As Valentina started to get to her hands and knees, Mandy bolted out of the corner with a curb stomp to the back of her head.

Zack: Mandy Gray has eidetic memory, and she mimics a lot of moves she sees! And that’s the MISCHIEF MAKER right there! Gray is running on pure adrenaline!!

Missy: It’s weirdly flattering to see her do that, and to a more deserving person she couldn’t have delivered it. Mandy has just watched her partner be torn apart for most of this match and now she’s getting some measure of payback.

Gray pounded the corner when she was back to her feet, looking out at the crowd and pulling her elbow pad up and over to reveal a gold underside. She shouted to Valentina to get up as the crowd already were on their feet!

Zack: Oh, she planned for this one! One of Vanessa Cade’s favorite moves right here, Lozano’s got a…..

When Valentina finally rose, Mandy rocketed out of the corner with an elbow smash across the jaw at top speed. It dropped Lozano where she stood as Mandy went for the cover!

Zack: GOLDEN ELBOW!! And that’s Valentina’s partner in Global Wars! Lozano’s gonna get pinned by her teammate’s move, courtesy of Mandy!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

The count never finished as Isis had come in, and pulled Mandy up by the hair from behind. Gray turned into her, and blasted her with a headbutt in the face that sent her back a couple steps.

Missy: That would have been some kind of poetic justice there, but Isis just had to go and ruin it! Mandy could be in trouble here, not only from Isis. It’s giving Valentina chance to pull herself together again.

As Isis got her balance, Mandy charged towards her….right into a waiting Isis who caught her by the neck with one hand. Mandy’s eyes widened as Isis planted her head between her legs, and then immediately drove her into the mat with a powerbomb! Gray bounced off the mat as the referee went to get Isis out, while Valentina rolled over and draped her arm across Mandy’s chest for the cover. Parks slid into position to make the count.

Missy: You can’t deny the teamwork between Ascension and it might just have got them the tag title shot.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

A leg drop from the top rope connected across the back of Valentina’s head, as Caitlyn was now back in the ring.

Zack: And now Caitlyn’s back in, she must have found her second wind! This isn’t over, but I don’t know how much Mandy has left after that powerbomb!

Isis started back into the ring as Caitlyn was helping Mandy to her feet. The pair saw the Titaness coming before they caught her with a double dropkick to the chest. It didn’t put her down though, only staggered her backwards. They glanced to one another, and then fired her across for the ride together. As she rebounded, they used a drop toe hold on both her legs that sent her into an unintended diving headbutt between Lozano’s legs that folded up the brunette in agony!

Missy: I don’t think they could have done that any better if they had actually intended for it to happen. Sometimes these things just come together.. Although watching Isis stay upright after a double dropkick is a scary thought.

Zack: The referee has completely lost control of this thing, Mandy and Valentina are legal! And….they’re heading up top!

Mandy and Caitlyn headed up to adjacent corners, measuring Valentina until they saw Isis starting to get back up again. As she was rising, Mandy launched herself towards her...only to get caught over her shoulders. Gray’s eyes widened as she was caught, and Caitlyn came off to to try to take her down. But Isis managed to catch her too, stacking them both on her shoulders in a power display!

Zack: LOOK AT THAT! Isis...she caught them both!! That is freaky strength! She may try to give both of them her finisher here!

Missy: Holy Sh-- I.. I think I’m actually speechless.

Morales took off across the apron with a Samoan drop that drove both women into the mat underneath her. She got back to her feet as Valentina crawled across them both to make the cover before Parks dropped to count.

Zack: Ascension are your new number one contenders, this is academic! Lozano’s got them both covered!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WAIT!

Mandy got her leg across the bottom rope, causing the referee to stop his count. Lozano looked from him to Mandy’s foot, her face now seething.

Missy: Mandy’s ring awareness has just kept them in this match a bit longer. I think that was pure instinct on her part.. Although I’m not sure how much more either of the NG girls can take.

The referee went to try to get Isis out of the ring, but the redhead didn’t seem interested in leaving as she bickered with him. Valentina started to her feet, as both Caitlyn and Mandy were beginning to do the same. Lozano went to grab Mandy as Caitlyn hit the far side ropes and left her feet with a flying clothesline that sent her and Isis out to the floor!

Zack: Caitlyn threw caution to the wind, and took the Titaness out of the ring with her own body! Valentina and Mandy are in the ring, and Gray’s in trouble!

Missy: Drastic times call for drastic measures. Caitlyn did what she thought she needed to to keep Isis out of the ring.

Valentina went to grab Mandy, who shoved her off. When Lozano went to grab her again, she caught her with a kneelift to the head this time. An inverted stomp facebreaker followed that with a rolling cutter to complete it! Lozano lunged across Mandy for the cover as Parks  went to count.

Zack: DIVINE INTERVENTION!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Caitlyn lunged into the ring to stop the count, only for Isis to use a giant swing to throw her into the barricade.

Missy: Isis threw Caitlyn as if she was tossing paper into the trash.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The disdain of the crowd was loudly evident as Parks called for the bell. Isis climbed back into the ring, and helped her associate and friend to her feet. The referee raised both their hands in victory.

Gaby: Here are your winners…...and the #1 contenders to the FFW Future Shock Tag Team Championship………………….ASCENSION!!!

Zack: Ascension just got themselves a tag title shot! And while I may not be their biggest supporter, they damn sure came to Resistance with one hell of a game plan tonight!

Missy: Dammit! Nobody can say that Next Gen didn’t give it everything they had tonight, but Ascension just managed to get over the finish line. I think it’s safe to say that it didn’t come easily for them, they’ve had to work hard to pick up this win.

Valentina and Isis made the motion around their waists, signifying the tag titles they just won a match to get to challenge for later.

Zack: Whether you’re NHB or even the Sato Experience, this is what awaits you! Valentina and Isis are the new #1 contenders, and they sure as hell went through it all to get here.

Missy: Mandy and Caitlyn should be proud of themselves. They may not have won, but they gave Valentina and Isis a damn good run for their money.

As Ascension exit to the floor amidst loud booing from the crowd, the show heads elsewhere.

Geeking Out

The next thing we find is Jake Chandler walking through the hallways of the Dunkin Donuts Center with none other than “Poison” Rose Gardner. It looks as though they are in the locker room area.

Jake: I hope you don’t mind, but I promised a guy I know that I’d give him a chance to meet you. He’s been showing up at some of the Future Shock tapings to see you, and said he’d come to Resistance if he got the chance to say hello in person. I mean, if all that’s alright with you.

Rose: Is it the guy with the funny signs at front row most of the shows? Blonde hair, good looking tan and whatnot? I think I remember him. You just never told me his name?

FFW’s Cosplay Princess crossed her arms and cast Jake a curious look, as if she was all in for that ride… Well, because she was.

Jake: Yeah, that’s him. His name is Alex. He spends most of his free time in the water, usually on a surfboard actually. He was recently hired to teach Cody how to windsurf, as a matter of fact. But yeah, that’s who I’m talking about. Though you may not recognize him when you see him at first…

Jake trailed off at that part, scratching the back of his head.

Jake: Next time you check your Facebook, I think he sent you a friend request….

Rose: He did? Lemme check it real quick.

Rosalina immediately gets her cellphone from her jeans’ pocket, tapping and swiping away, until…

Rose: … holy frijoles, he really did! I’m apparently popular now!

Rose laughs, tapping a couple more times before stuffing the cellphone back into her pockets.

Rose: Well, that’s accepted. But… why wouldn’t I recognize him? Did he get sunburnt to the point of no recognition or something?

Jake: Uh, not exactly.

As they reach one of the guest areas, Jake opens the door for her. Once inside, there’s really nothing particularly out of place about the room. It has a monitor to watch the show, a couch and chairs, and some soda. But sitting on the sofa…..is Deadpool. As soon as the door opens, Deadpool turns around and hops to his feet with a wave.

Jake: Uh, this is Alex...er...Deadpool. He had a hard time getting through the security checkpoint like that.

Rose: WADE WILSON!!!

Yup, Rose is fangasming.

Rose: What brings the Merc with a Mouth to Rhode Island? You didn’t just come because of me, did yooooou?

“Deadpool”: Yeah, actually. Jake here gave me one of his comps. I haven’t missed a single match of yours when the show is in Boston. That’s where I live anyway.

Of course, as he’s speaking, you only see the mask moving since he is literally in a full body costume complete with belt holding fake guns.

Jake: You oughtta see him when he’s dressed up like Wolverine….He even has the claws!

Rose: So a fellow cosplay enthusiast, huh? I. Am. Interested!

Rose smirks playfully staring at the boy’s full body suit.

Rose: This is some quality stuff right here, mah boy! Anyone who’s passionate about this has my respect! I mean, y’know… Last time we had a gaming queen or a cosplayer in FFW, as I’ve looked up the history, things were kinda… half-assed in that department, weren’t they?

“Deadpool” nodded as he retrieved another smaller mask with a hole in the back of it just like his own.

“Deadpool” Wanna sit and watch the rest of the show with me? I brought this mask, you could be Lady Deadpool. I’d have brought an outfit, but I don’t know your size or anything. It’s even got a place for your hair just like hers.

Rose is given the mask and she just stares at it for a little while… before…

Rose: … this is for me? OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD! Wait!

And just like that, Rose proceeds to tie her hair in a ponytail before putting on the mask and then sliding that ponytail through the hair slot. And then she turns to JAke and… poses like Elvis Presley?

Rose: Hel-LO there.

It’s Deadpool after all. Expect randomness. Jake feels a bit out of his element here before he speaks up again.

Jake: Well I’ll let you two get ya know...watch the show and all.

Alex looks her up and down with a thumbs up.

“Deadpool”: Daddy likes.

Rose: Now all I need is a blanket for a cape and WE’RE ALL SET! Let’s break something!

And upon saying that, Rose, with the Lady Deadpool mask on and all, dashes out of the room, looking for a mission, leaving “Deadpool” and Jake flabbergasted behind. As Jake looks to his costumed friend, the show heads elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 01:13:36 am »

A clip shows us the history between newcomer Kaya Crimson and Casey Atherton, including the theft of her personal jewelry. The show heads back to the ring with Gaby standing by, and a microphone in her hand.

Zack: Let’s call this for what it is. It’s about nothing but a common thief, and tonight Kaya Crimson looks to do what she’s had in mind ever since her family’s jewelry was stolen.

Lyn: How is ‘Thou Shalt Not Steal’ so hard for a so-called savior?

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

The arena is plunged into darkness, punctuated only by the soft, subtle, plucking of harp strings picking out the tune from the hymn “He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands” only just loud enough to be audible by the capacity crowd. As it plays a group of people start to emerge from the backstage area in the darkness, forming up in ranks on the stage quietly humming the tune as they do so. The choir finally gets all formed up on the stage in a semi-circle; the song getting louder and louder as more voices add to it only to cut suddenly as, with a fanfare of trumpets, a sudden blinding white light floods the whole building. The light narrows down to a single point high above the stage where a single figure is slowly descending from the heavens. The woman almost seems to be glowing in her bright white robes, her hair almost a flame red crown around her head. The eyes of the choir all turned towards her, singing out an awed ‘Aaaah aaaaah aaaah’ to accompany the angel’s descent only for her to become more and more recognisable as Casey Atherton the lower that she gets. As she lands in the middle of the horseshoe two members of the choir move forward to help her out of her robes, leaving her in brilliant white ring tights and smock like top. Cradling her hands together, the red haired woman begins to slowly walk down the entrance ramp; the choir following behind her as they start to sing. All the time the woman is bathed in the same bright, pure white light.

She's got the whole world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole world in her hands

As she makes it to the ring, she extends her arms out from her body, almost in a crucifix position and two members of her choir lift her up almost reverentially onto the ring apron, while two more scurry up onto the apron and hold the ropes open for Casey to step inside the ring as the rest of the choir surround the ring, continuing to sing the song as Atherton flashes a bright smile to the crowd, circling the ring only to stop on each side of the ring and bless those in attendance.

Gaby: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome at this time...THE SAVIOR OF FUTURE SHOCK!!!

Casey finally returns to her corner, eyes turned to the heavens as she seems to be praying while she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: I thought the Choir was supposed to be ba--

Adam heads down the ramp right after the Choir, indicating that they are supposed to leave. Members of the Choir shake their head, and cross their arms over their chests. Casey seems proud of them as Adam tells them to leave now, but the group disagrees.

Zack: The Choir is barred from ringside, but they are refusing to leave! Adam is telling them to get out of here, but they aren’t budging, Lyn.

Lyn: The religious always seem to believe it is their God given right to do whatever they feel like because a zombie told them so. Don’t take any offense folks, my religion revolves around taking spiritual advice from a chubby guy with his eyes always closed.

Adam was clearly getting agitated at this point as he headed up the ramp, and started waving towards the back. The crowd looked to the stage as police officers headed towards the ring, making a beeline for the choir as Casey went to the other side of the ring to avoid them. The officers started telling them to leave.

Zack: Ohh, Adam brought reinforcements! There’s Providence’s finest, and they’re armed! The Choir is either going to leave on their own, or they’ll be spending the night in the crowbar Hilton!

Lyn: This is going to be on Fox News next week. I can feel it.

The Choir begged off, and began heading towards the back with the armed officers following behind them till they were out of sight. Adam watched them go as Casey started giving him static in the ring, causing him to look up to her to respond. He finally stopped talking to her, and headed back up the ramp shaking his head.

Lyn: Some days I wonder if Casey’s meds just got switched. I’m going to ask Starla’s prognosis next time I see her.

The opening to “Our Truth” by Lacuna Coil kickstarts, feeling the arena with Cristina Scabbia’s symphonic wail. Its unique beat results in Kaya Crimson making a steady walk from behind the curtain. Chewing on a piece of bubblegum, she scans the crowd methodically. After her initial scan, she blows a bubble before heading down the ramp. A black hood shrouds all but her excited smile. Her walk down the ramp itself represents that as she throws her hands out to the crowd, smacking the hands of outstretched fans. She stops and points outward to Gabrielle Crimson, beckoning her to start her call.

Gaby: Making her way down to the ring...weighing at a 143 pounds...she is the Rockstar Revolution...KAYAAAAAAAAAAA CRIMSOOOOOOOOOON!

Only taking a few more steps down the ramp, she stops on the end of the it. From there, she takes a “break” on the barricade, allowing some lucky fans to get some up close and personal selfies and interactions with the Rockstar Revolution. She leaves them with a playful air, putting up the devil horns with her fingers while she saunters towards the ring.

When she ascends the ring apron, she shows a small usage of her athleticism, front-flipping over the top rope. With a roll to recover, she stays on one knee. The hood naturally falls off, revealing the full features of herself. The bright eyes of Kaya Lovelace displays her competitive glee as she points out to Gabrielle Crimson. She blows her a kiss and mouths “thank you” to her fellow Crimson. She heads to her designated corner, keeping her back turned to whatever. Lowering her head to the top turnbuckle, she begins her mental preparations. Most of which involves her rolling her wrists around in, garnering focus in the action.

Zack: No Choir and Casey all alone! We heard those heartfelt words earlier from Kaya, and now she gets a measure of revenge! And no one in Providence is against her tonight!

Lyn: No one to support Casey, no one but her and Kaya here and now.

Referee Kevin Fisk barely got both women checked for weapons when he called for the bell, and Kaya Crimson took off across the ring at Casey. The crowd came to its feet as Kaya began unloading with right hands to the head one after another. She rained fists down on the redhead before she fired her across to the far side. Casey rebounded into a running kneelift to the body that doubled her over. Crimson bounced off the near side with a running neckbreaker to drop her to the mat before getting back to her feet and waving Casey to get up.

Zack: Kaya Crimson is all kinds of fired up, and Casey Atherton has walked into a buzzsaw here tonight in Providence! Kaya is telling her to get up, she’s nowhere near done!

Lyn: Teeing off on the former Future Shock champion with impunity and right back on her!

The redhead started to rise finally, and Kaya put her right back down again with a Thesz press as she unloaded with right hands in a flurry. The crowd loved every second of it as she yanked her to her feet, Casey staggered in place before she caught a jumping uppercut to the chin that flattened her as Kaya pounded the mat with a shout to the crowd. With Atherton getting up slowly again, Kaya rebounded off the far side with a leaping forearm to the head that put her back down. She immediately went for the cover as Fisk dropped to make the count.

Lyn: SSHOOOORRRRYYYUUUUUKKKKEEEENNNNN!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!

Atherton kicked out after the two count before Kaya pulled her head up, and started raining elbows onto it. She quickly got to her feet, dragging Casey with her over one shoulder and taking off to the corner. She hit a snake eyes that made Atherton stagger before a lariat mowed her back down.

Zack: This match has been all Kaya Crimson, Lyn! Without the Choir, is it just me or does Casey seem a little lost?

Lyn: A part of me wonders if all that worship, all these people looking at her like some sort of prophet has made Casey reliant on them. Not just their actions on her behalf but just their presence. I agree, Zack. I think it may be borderline symbiotic.

Casey quickly rolled out of the ring to get away from her, and Kaya wasted no time in going right out after her. Atherton took off in a run, darting around two corners before rolling back inside. When Kaya started to follow her, Casey caught her with a knee trembler as she started to sit up. It rocked her back into the ropes before Casey choked her across the middle. Fisk got to a four count before she finally released the choke, and dragged Kaya towards the center into a rear chinlock.

Zack: A veteran tactic there, getting Kaya to chase her around. Casey knows all the tricks, and with this rear chinlock in place, she can figure out her next move.

Lyn: Slowing down the match at her pace... And making sure the Rockstar Revolution (sponsored by Lazerade) doesn’t keep coming at her from all sides.

Casey let go with one hand to rain forearms across Kaya’s chest before applying the hold fully again. Fisk moved around to look for a submission, not that Kaya gave him any indication she was going to do that. As a matter of fact, she started to turn into Casey to get back to her feet. She tried to shoot Atherton off into the ropes without much avail, so she caught her with a trio of elbows to the stomach to get free. Crimson rose up, and went to fire her across to the far side. Kaya left her feet for a standing dropkick, but Atherton grabbed the ropes and caused her to hit the mat instead.

Lyn: Atherton again keeping it down to her pace, dodging that dropkick.

Zack: Another veteran move. Casey knows Kaya wants to pick the pace back up, and she let her use her own energy against her.

Casey began to smile a bit, tapping her head as she got her wind back and headed towards her. With Kaya reeling and trying to get up, Casey pulled her the rest of the way and drove her back into the corner with a shoulder thrust. It knocked the air out of the Prospect before she sat her on the top rope. Casey climbed up with her, hammering her with forearms to the head before she grabbed her head and drove her into the mat with a superplex. The Alumni floated over for the cover as Fisk dropped to make the count.

Lyn: Nasty superplex and that may be the end!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOPE!!

Kaya got her shoulder up in time. Casey shook her head, telling her the Lord would forgive her if she stopped kicking out….then drove a knee into her head for good measure.

Zack: I don’t think Kaya’s looking for religious absolution here, she just wants to beat the holy hell out of Atherton! I’d do less talking and stay on top of her.

Casey stood over her, telling her to rise before her. Kaya started to do that before Casey grabbed her head into position for her falcon’s arrow, but Kaya surprised her by scooping her over her shoulders into a backdrop driver! The crowd got loud all over again as Kaya got to her hands and knees. She glanced behind her to Casey with an angry glare as she got back to her feet.

Zack: Casey was looking for the GOONGALA, but Kaya had that scouted! She wasn’t going for it, and this Providence crowd has come back to life!

Lyn: Crimson ain’t having none of this and I think here’s her second wind!

Crimson got back to her feet, pounding shots down on Casey’s back before she yanked her back to her feet. She hoisted her up into the air for a vertical suplex...and then drove her straight down into a double knee backbreaker. Kaya lunged across her for the cover as the crowd came to their feet.

Zack: LOVE HURTS! KAYA’S GONNA PULL OFF A HUGE UPSET!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Kaya was yanked off the cover by a Choir member who had crawled out from under the ring. Fisk looked around to see what happened as the female Choir member looked proud….till she spotted Kaya looking back at her!

Lyn: That choir member is about to die for her sins.

Crimson began walloped the woman with furious right hands before she fired her into the barricade with a smack! The woman leaned against it as Kaya darted towards her with a running lariat that took her over the barricade into the front row as the crowd roared! Kaya pounded piston-like right hands into her head as Casey lay in the ring. Crimson was about to pull her up when she noticed her ring and bracelet on her wrist.

Zack: Lyn, she’s got Kaya’s jewelry!! That’s what started all of this! And I think Kaya has forgotten about the match in the ring, but this Choir member is gonna get her ass kicked!

Lyn: That’s only the kindest thing that could happen to her!

Kaya pulled the ring off the woman’s finger, and replaced it on her own. She snatched the bracelet, and stuffed it into her boot as the woman tried to get away. Crimson bolted towards her, using a bulldog into the steps to take her down before a pair of officers came to get her. Kaya saw them, and hopped the barricade and rolled back into the ring with Casey backing up on her knees, apologizing!

Zack: Kaya’s got her jewelry back, that woman is going to jail! And Casey….she’s in hell now!!

Lyn: No hell comparable to a woman’s scorn, and Kaya’s got it by the dozen for Atherton.

As Casey tried to beg off, Kaya took off with a boot to the side of her head that sent her into the corner. Crimson pounded the mat, and went to get her. The officers at ringside handcuffed the woman who had stolen Kaya’s jewelry, and began to take her out of the arena.

Lyn: The choir member is out of here and Kaya is looking to end this in one go.

Kaya pulled Casey to her feet, and shoved her head between her legs. She let out a yell to the crowd as she leaned down to grab her into position for her finisher….as Casey was reaching for something left in the corner...her Bible.

Lyn: We’re about to see... It’s looking like a gotch-style clutch! I think... Wait, Atherton has a... Bible!?

Casey lost her grip on the book as Kaya hoisted her upside down, and planted her with the Gotch piledriver! The Bible fell open to the floor, showing a lead brick inside. Crimson quickly made the cover as the referee dropped to count!

Zack: KAYA DRIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a roar from the crowd as Kaya sat up, checking to make sure it was three until she got her hand raised. She let out a scream, to which the crowd responded.

Zack: UPSET!! iT MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST UPSET OF THE YEAR IN FUTURE SHOCK!! KAYA CRIMSON HAS PICKED UP A HUGE WIN!!

Lyn: Kaya Crimson has just beaten a former Unity and Future Shock champion!

Kaya beamed ear to ear as she reached into her boot, removing her bracelet and replacing it before kissing the ring on her finger she had also recovered. She hit the floor, celebrating with a few fans as well.

Fans: KAYA!! KAYA!! KAYA!! KAYA!!

Lyn: The Rockstar Revolution picks up this victory tonight and every fan in the arena is treating this like the start of a party!

As she headed up the ramp with the crowd chanting her name, she nodded her head exuberantly before we head elsewhere.

Tara’s Ready For More

The show heads to the back, and there we find Adam in the hallway talking with Christian Kincaid and his newest prodigy, Tara Cortez. As the camera joins in, it’s clear CK is hyping up his new talent.

Christian: You saw what she could do last show with those two girls, Adam. Tell me you weren’t impressed with Tara. She gave them every opportunity, and she still came out victorious. Plus she hardly broke a sweat.

Adam nodded as he listened.

Adam: Yeah, she beat those two girls you found. I never said it wasn’t impressive. I was just hesitant about booking handicap matches for people, that’s not really my thing. But she proved she could handle it, so my concerns were unfounded.

Christian: Damn straight. The only ones in a handicap were those two girls on Future Shock. I’m telling you this girl will blow through talent like nobody’s business. She’s obviously as good as any two women.

Tara: Because that’s what it means to be twice as good! I can beat them in any way you’d like, may they come alone or in a team! I mean, wasn’t that a classy display? A way of showing the rest of the roster how it’s done?

Tara is beaming with confidence and happiness as she puts her hands on her hips and shows Adam her pearly whites in a smile.

Tara: All we’re asking is another challenge just like that. I don’t think it’d be hard for you to pull it off; you’ve already seen it happen once!

Christian: Here’s what I’m suggesting, Adam. A one on one match for Tara. You saw how quickly she dispatched a tag team by herself. Well I think you’ll be even MORE impressed seeing what she can do when she has singular focus.

The Future Shock Director seems to give this some thought.

Adam: Now that I can do! You want to give her a shot one on one? Consider it done! As a matter of fact, I’ll book her against--

Christian cuts him off, holding up one hand as he shakes his head.

Christian: You don’t have to do that. I’ll find her an opponent. I mean I found that tag team, pretty sure I can find someone else who might like a chance to impress and maybe even get a Future Shock contract if they win!

Adam: But I’m not--

Christian: Don’t worry about it, I’ll handle the opponent for you, Adam. You have enough to consider already. Plus Tara here knows I will only put her in the ring with someone who can test her.

Tara: How else would Christian be able to manage so many great talents? It’s because he knows where to find them. So, don’t worry. He’ll find the next big thing to face me, and I’ll show why I’m the current new big thing when I show the FFW Faithful what I’m made of.

Tara snickers.

Tara: All while looking twice as good a wrestler as I do.

Christian looked quite proud as he patted her shoulder. Adam looked a bit curious and maybe a little skeptical about something as we head elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 01:15:31 am »

The show heads back to the ring, and there we find Gaby stepping through the ropes with a smile on her face. There’s also a microphone in her hand.

Zack: What we are about to see here is class warfare at its finest. You got  a hard working blue collar girl like Gillie Barnes, and an elitist who considers herself a blue blood in Valerie McKinley. Joining me is the reigning FFW Champion Jo McFarlane. Welcome to Resistance!

Jo: Thanks, Zack! I’m looking forward to this one! Though I might be slightly biased, Gillie is one of my favourite prospects.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

“Let's take you back to the concrete streets!
Original beats with real live mc's!
Playground tactics!
No rabbit in a hat tricks!”

Gaby: Introducing first from Sheerness, England... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!!

Gillie comes out to no music behind her, but that’s because she comes with an old school looking boombox i.e. ghetto blaster on her left shoulder as well as her ring gear and a large piece of cardboard in her right hand. The boombox plays a loud rendition of “Concrete Schoolyard” by Jurassic 5 as she continues walking down the ramp. Gillie puts down the cardboard and the boombox before doing a backspin dance move on the cardboard. With a grin she kips up and rolls into the ring to the cold reaction of the crowd. She hangs on the ropes as she waves before doing some last moment stretches.

Zack: Gillie is one of our most popular Prospects, but she’s getting a pretty chilled reaction here tonight at Resistance. And that’s because her opponent….I expect...is going to get a much warmer reception.

Jo: In all honesty, I can’t say that I’m completely shocked that this is the case. She is facing the hometown girl, and...well, we saw the support that the Unity Champs got a week ago in Rio against another massively popular team. I don’t think Gillie seems to mind that she’s getting this reaction too much though.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a roar of the crowd. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply smile at one another. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle getting very loud at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply acknowledges with a smile.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from right here in Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The cheers grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the adoration from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie McKinley is getting a reception unlike we’ve ever heard, they love her! Even Kilmeade’s getting cheers, mostly by association! She’s eating this up!

Jo: She has every right to! It’s not often Future Shock girls get to say that they went home for a night, so she might as well! I mean I don’t personally get it, given that she’s also meant to represent the city and state, but there’s the breaks, I guess.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women before she calls for the bell. The crowd begins chanting for the redhead, bringing a wider smile to Valerie’s face. Gillie looks around at the fans with wide eyes, a little taken aback by the support of which she was getting very little. The two met in the center as Valerie began telling Gillie these were her people. She pointed out to the crowd with that same smile on her face, letting her take ti all in. As Gillie looked about, McKinley caught her with a thumb to the eye….to a pop from the crowd...before she began hammering right hands into her head. It rocked Gillie backwards as Valerie laid those shots in, and worked her back into the ropes before slapping her across the face. The crowd loved it until it fired Gillie up, and she started returning those right hands as well. The shots were going fast before Barnes fired her into the far corner. A running corner clothesline crushed her against the turnbuckles before Gillie used a back body drop to put her on the canvas. The Providence crowd started booing Gillie louder now, clearly distracting her as she looked around at them.

Jo: She didn’t seem to mind the frosty reaction, but now the crowd not being on side is really bothering her! I can’t say I blame her for feeling that way either! I would too!

Zack: It’s one thing to get a cool crowd when you come out. It’s quite another to get booed like you stole something, and Gillie hasn’t done a thing wrong to deserve it.

Gillie’s distraction at the disdain she was getting allowed Valerie time to recuperate. She got back to her feet, and caught Barnes with a palm thrust to the throat that choked her up. She shoved her back into the corner, peppering her with right hands to the head before she climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle, and wrapped the tag rope around her neck to choke her out. Meanwhile, Kyle was asking the referee something, as the choke went on with the crowd loving every second of it!

Zack: McKinley is using that tag rope to choke Gillie out, and this crowd…..they love it! Against any other opponent, they wouldn’t. But Valerie McKinley can do no wrong in Providence!

Jo: She most certainly cannot! This proves an old thing we used to say about FUture Shock fan votes - fans are an odd bunch! Break the rules, we don’t care! We’re here to support you!

McKinley finally let go, and dropped back down to the mat. A quick snapmare sent Gillie over to the mat before Valerie measured a knee drop into her head. The redhead dropped to sit behind her, and applies a headscissors. She quickly rolled onto her stomach, and began to bounce Gillie’s head off the mat with her legs. A grin formed on her face before she rolled her back to a seated position, and used a side headlock to bring her down to the mat. Kyle actually managed to rally the crowd to get them chanting Valerie’s name, which only made the blue blood smile brighter.

Zack: This may be the first time I have ever seen Kilmeade actually get  a crowd behind one of his clients. They booed him out here when Lacey was competing earlier, but Valerie….not even close!

Jo: Different circumstances, Zack. But they’ve every reason to be cheering her, at least at this moment, given that Gillie hasn’t actually had a look in on this match yet.

McKinley used her arm to grind the side headlock in until Gillie started to get back to her feet. She tried to shoot her off into the ropes, but that didn’t seem to be working as Valerie seemed almost glued to where she stood. Instead, the brunette fired a kidney punch into her lower back and scooped her up into a back suplex. That finally broke Valerie’s grip as Gillie started to get back to her hands and knees. As the redhead began to do the same, Gillie scurried across the ring with a headbutt on all fours. It rolled McKinley over to the canvas, only for her to catch another headbutt with Gillie on all fours. She was about to connect with a third before Valerie rolled out of the ring to the floor, causing Kyle to come check on her. Gillie got back to her feet to boos raining down around her, looking out at the crowd with her mouth slightly open at their response.

Jo: I’m...not entirely sure what they’re booing here. Clearly it’s not Valerie, because obviously. But it makes no sense whatsoever that they’d boo someone for getting back on their feet.

Zack: This crowd is as much in the pocket of Valerie McKinley as anyone could be. It doesn’t matter what Gillie does, she gets no love from them at all.

It clearly bothered her for a moment before she took off for the far side, building up some speed before delivering a baseball slide to the outside. It sent Valerie back into the barricade, and Gillie immediately scooped up into a gorilla press and threw her over the bottom rope back into the ring. The boos only got louder as she climbed up onto the apron, once again looking out at the ire of the crowd before she stepped back into the ring. She finally turned her attention back to her opponent as Valerie was starting to get up. She pulled her up the rest of the way, driving forearms across her back before she hoisted her over one shoulder. Barnes took off for the corner with a snake eyes, dropping Valerie face first across the top turnbuckle. When the redhead staggered out, Gillie hopped up onto the second rope from the inside with a clothesline to put her back down.

Zack: Gillie’s gotta get this crowd out of her head. I know it’s unnerving, but every time she stops to look at them, it gives McKinley a little longer to get her bearings.

Jo: Exactly. And every time Valerie gets another couple of seconds, it’s more recovery time and recovery time when you’re trying to put someone down is a bad thing. Especially when you’re not completely gassed yourself.

Barnes moved towards the corner, getting into a three point stance as though she were playing football. As soon as Valerie was on her feet, Gillie barreled out of the corner with a running shoulder tackle that sent Valerie to the canvas in a heap. As the redhead tried to get to her feet again, Gillie gave her a big elbow to the top of her head. It rocked her backwards as Gillie delivered a second and third. She rolled her arms, spat in her hand, rubbed her elbow and delivered a bionic elbow that dropped Valerie where she stood…...again to massive boos!

Jo: YES! Go Gillie! She’s needed to get back into this and she’s getting there now! Now...if she can just ignore the people behind the barriers...

Valerie was slow to get up before Gillie hoisted her over her shoulders. She closed her eyes, and began an airplane spin. They spun around and around and around for at least nine revolutions before Gillie lost her balance, and fell on top of her. The referee decided it was a cover, and dove to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valerie got her shoulder up, and Gillie sat up after that. Her eyes were very wide as she swayed where she sat, trying to get her equilibrium restored after all the spinning.

Jo: Well I can’t blame ref for deciding that was a cover, and it got Gillie a near fall as well! So worth it! She’ll be bloody dizzy after that though.

Zack: She’s not the only one if she is. I’ll never understand the allure of airplane spin, but if she wanted to throw off her opponent’s balance...and her own, mission accomplished!

Gillie finally got her bearings, and went back to her feet. She grabbed Valerie with her, pulling her up as well before planting her head between her legs. With the crowd solidly against her, she hoisted her up for a spinning powerbomb. She got her up onto her shoulders, and was about to spin before Valerie countered into a hurricanrana that bounced Gillie’s head off the canvas instead. The crowd cheered loudly as McKinley crawled towards the ropes to get back to her feet. She was still a bit dizzy after both the airplane spin and then the previous offense from her opponent.

Zack: I can’t blame Valerie for still feeling a little woozy. She must feel like she’s been locked in the dryer. Barnes has never hit that spinning powerbomb once, and tonight won’t be any different.

Jo: More’s the pity, really. Though I think we can attribute that to the aforementioned dizziness.

Valerie began to get her bearings finally as Kyle pointed out Gillie was starting to get up behind her. The Sheerness native started towards her, causing Valerie to catch her with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. It stumbled Barnes backwards before Valerie grabbed her head into a single knee facebreaker! She quickly rolled her over for the cover as the crowd counted with the referee!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Barnes got her shoulder up, and Valerie rolled off the cover. She glanced back to Kyle, who gave her some advice as she got back to her feet. Valerie raised her fist to the crowd...with her pinky extended. And the majority of them did the same.

Jo: Valerie’s gearing up I think, and the crowd are perfectly okay with that! Probably far less okay with the fact that wasn’t it though.

McKinley pulled Gillie into position for her finisher, but Gillie shoved her backwards off balance. When the redhead came towards her again, Gillie caught her with a kick to the gut. She planted her head again, but this time, she hoisted her up into a tiger driver and a cover!

Zack: Gillie hit a tiger driver, I’ve never seen her use that! This might be all!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOOPS.

As the referee’s hand was coming down for three, Kyle wrapped Valerie’s hand around the bottom rope. It only hung there for a second before falling back to the mat, but it was long enough for the referee to stop the count.

Fans: THANK YOU KYLE!! THANK YOU KYLE!!

Jo: ...Well, if I never hear Kyle being thanked again, it’ll be too soon! This must be as weird for him as it is for us!

Gillie looked a bit perplexed too at the chant, looking at the crowd with some level of disbelief as she heard them thanking him. Barnes got back to her feet, dragging Valerie away from the ropes so she couldn’t be reached as Jake headed down to the ring. And he didn’t get much of a warm reception either. Gillie scooped and slammed Valerie to the mat before heading to the corner. She climbed up to the top rope, smiling when she saw her friend and roommate, and then came off with a diving headbutt. But Valerie rolled out of the way, and Gillie faceplanted on the mat. Now both women lay on the mat as the referee began a mandatory ten count.

Zack: Valerie showed great ring awareness, and got out of the way of that headbutt. And they are actually booing the presence of Jake Chandler, who only came out because of Kyle’s involvement.

Jo: Not only are they booing him, but his presence did not help Gillie at all there! If anything it helped Valerie! I appreciate that it wasn’t his fault, but whoops!

Valerie began to stir first obviously, sitting up and then climbing back to her feet. She doubled back for Gillie, who was barely moving at the moment. She jerked her to her feet, only for Gillie to surprise her with a right hand that sent her reeling. Valerie fired back with one of her own that had similar effect as they began trading shows with the crowd shouting either YAY or BOO depending on who connected with their punch. Gillie got the better of the exchange though as she fired Valerie across for the ride. The redhead ducked a clothesline, and popped up behind Gillie to grab her head into position for her finisher.

Zack: McKinley avoided the clothesline, and UH OH!! THAT’S THE SETUP FOR---

As Valerie was going for her finisher, Gillie caught her with a back elbow to the face. It stunned the redhead, and almost caused her to lose her balance. Barnes spun into her with her palm thrust to the face that DID drop her where she stood! She collapsed on top of her for the cover as Davis went to count.

Zack: OLD SCHOOL JAM!!! Boy, this crowd is gonna be pissed!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell as Jake rolled into the ring. Gillie sat up, trying to get her bearings before Jake helped her to her feet. The referee raised her hand to deafening boos throughout the Dunkin Donuts Center.

Jo: Awwww man, listen to this! You’d think Gillie had just killed someone!

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall…………………..’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!!

A few pieces of debris were thrown at Gillie and Jake as they stood in the ring. Jake tried to ignore them as he congratulated Gillie.

Zack: Gillie has ended Valerie McKinley’s undefeated streak, and she’s pissed off this crowd in the process! They are actually throwing things at her and Jake, and keep in mind, folks….Gillie didn’t break a single rule at all!

Jo: Nope, she just dared to get in the way of the hometown girl! They’re right to be annoyed of course, but this is seriously a bit much. ...Though in saying that I can think of a few other places that would do that too.

Jake helped her out of the ring, and tried to hurry her towards the back. Kyle helped Valerie to her feet, whom got a roar of approval from the crowd. She raised her fist again with the pink out...and got the same response from her fans.

Zack: Listen to them cheer like she won! She might not have her undefeated streak, but she is still in the Future Shock Cup match in Sydney. And on form, Valerie McKinley is my odds on favorite still to win it!

Jo: All things considered, that’s not a surprise in the least! I’m not giving away my favourite just yet though. But congrats to Gillie!

As Valerie soaked in the crowd response for just a moment longer, the show cuts elsewhere.

Graduate Me

The show cuts to...a commercial? As soon as it begins, we hear the voice of Caitlyn Storm as there’s a picture of her waving in front of an American flag.

Caitlyn: My name is Caitlyn Storm, and I approved this message.

From there, we cut to clips of Sienna Moore as she brutalizes opponents throughout her Future Shock tenure when a man’s voice begins to speak.

Announcer: Do you like people who use toothpicks trying to hurt other people? Do you think attacking innocent people is a good way to do things? Do you like crazy bitches?

The picture of Sienna turns monochrome.

Announcer: Yeah, me either.

Next we see clips from Ji-Hu Myeong as she is competing, along with her manager leering at her body every chance he gets during those matches.

Announcer: Do you like perverts? What about girls who are managed by perverts? What about tag teams managed by perverts? Yeah, me either.

Then Ji-Hu’s picture turns monochrome.

Announcer: When you think of one woman you want to see on the FFW roster, is it either of the two women you just saw? Of course not!

Next, we cut to a picture of Caitlyn playing at a water park. Then she’s sitting on her bed playing with a purple hippo. And then, we see her giving two fans the ‘talk to the hand’ gesture.

Announcer: Very soon, you’ll have the chance to make a very important decision about which Prospect you want to send to the FFW roster. And there’s only one clear choice. And that...is Caitlyn Storm. She’s hard working….

Clip of her training at the Future Shock Center.

Announcer: She’s fun loving….

Clip of her and Mandy at a comic convention in cosplay.

Announcer: And she’s not a crazy bitch, nor does she have a pervert manager! So join Missy…

A shot of Missy pinning a “Caitlyn for Graduation” button on her top.

Announcer: And the rest of us as prepare to send Caitlyn to FFW. It’s the right thing to do!

Next we see Caitlyn looking up at a massive poster of herself with wide eyes, especially it’s bigger than she is. It’s a picture of her with the words “Send Caitlyn to FFW” around her.

Announcer: The following has been paid for by the Missy Campaign to Graduate Caitlyn Storm!

Another close up of the button Missy was shown wearing on “I’m in 3D” shirt before we go back to the live show.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 01:16:59 am »

The next image we see is the Future Shock Tag Team Championship titles sitting on a pedestal next to the broadcast booth. They shine brightly on camera before we head up to the ring with Gaby standing by.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is the first half of your double main event! It is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Tag Team Championship!

Zack: You just saw those beautiful new tag titles waiting for one team to claim them tonight in what has already been a historic night in Future Shock.

Lyn: With more history about to be made in a matter of moments!

As the bending guitar notes of Destrose “Maze” kicks off over the speakers, Max Sato ventures out through the curtain and onto the ramp with an exaggerated flourish, carrying a plastic bag in one hand and a mic in the other

Max Sato: Ladies and gentlemen, put your ignorant cracker hands together for the Max Sato Experience, hailing from Japan in spirit, standing larger-than-life and weighing in at… uh, they refused to tell me: “Kumiho” Ji-Huuuuuuuu Myeooooooong and Avantasia “Power” Booooooooom!

The two woman burst out from the back, Ava nodding her head to the rock beat while Ji-Hu ignores it, as a trio they make their way down the ramp as Max wanders to either side of the ramp, procuring streamers from the plastic bag he’s holding and handing it to fans, many of whom refuse or immediately try to pelt the young Japanese man with them.

Reaching the ring, Ji-Hu and Ava slide in, going to adjacent corners and mounting the turnbuckles, Avantasia waves nervously to the crowd and Ji-Hu merely nods while Max himself stands between the two on the outside apron, soaking in the imagined adulation even as he continues to be pelted by various articles from the crowd.

After a moment the two ladies push off the ropes and walk to their corner, discussing tactics with Sato as they await the start of their match.

Zack: Ji-Hu and Avantasia have proven to be one hellaciously effective tag team in Future Shock. That’s why they are here, after all. But they are not a concern all their own, there’s also that obnoxious jackass Max Sato as well.

Lyn: It’s not enough that Bom and Myeong are so dangerous... No. No. They have to have Sato in their corner who has proven obnoxious yes... Yet just as effective.

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she walks hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Gaby: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306 lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: Despite being a tag team for several years, NHB have never held tag titles all their own. Tonight, they can change that in front of this Providence crowd here at the Dunkin Donuts Center.

Lyn: One suspects that all those chances that have passed them by... That they’ve never been hungrier, never wanted a pair of tag titles more.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks all four women for foreign objects before she calls for the bell. The live crowd is almost entirely behind NHB as they begin chanting the team’s name, while Max screams at them from the floor about being privileged white honkeys. Avantasia starts for her team, which prompts Angela to do the same. The two meet in the center, both looking back at the new Future Shock Tag Titles on the pedestal near the broadcast booth. They then look back to one another as Avantasia raises her hand for a test of strength. Angela looks up to her hand, and slowly begins to raise hers. They lock fingers as Avantasia starts to lift the other hand, but uses it to sucker punch Angela in the stomach instead. Then keeps grasp of the first hand, and starts firing powerful blows into Angela’s head before a short arm clothesline takes the brunette to the mat.

Zack: You can see Avantasia is picking up new tricks every time we see her, that’s something you’d see someone with far more years than her try in a match.

Lyn: It is Ji-Hu’s influence I think... For better and for worse, obviously.

Bom pulls Angela back to her feet, hooking in a front facelock before she fires knees into the head and body of her adversary. A couple of the shots lift Angela off the mat for a moment before she is shoved back into a neutral corner. Bom follows her in with a clothesline, and follows that up with forearm shots to her head. Angela starts to cover up, but a few of the shots already landed. She finishes off the combination with a beal out of the corner to send Hinchcliffe to the mat. Avantasia looks down to Max, who is screaming about her being the most powerful woman alive. That brings a tiny smile to the powerhouse’s face as she heads for Angela, who is beginning to get up. Though when she goes to get her, Angela surprises her with a jawbreaker. Hinchcliffe gets back to her feet, and starts returning those shots she was taking a moment and backing Avantasia up in the process. She whips her across to the far side, and catches her on the rebound with a scoop into a powerslam. Angela gets back to her feet, rallying the crowd once more.

Zack: Avantasia may be exceptionally strong, but Angela isn’t exactly a shrinking violet in there. And that scoop powerslam is letting Bom know Angela can do some heavy lifting too.

Lyn: Angela is not going to be intimidated, especially when she has an excuse to... Let’s say cut loose with her own strength and these fans are loving it.

Bom starts to get back to her feet, only for Angela to send her into the NHB corner with a whip. The Japanese powerhouse stops herself before she hits the corner chest first, not that it mattered much as Angela caught her with a Stinger splash from behind that sent her into it anyway. She tagged in Jem, and together the pair fired Bom across with an Irish whip. As soon as she came back on the rebound, they both scooped her up for a double flapjack to the mat. The crowd only got louder in their favor at this point as Angela stepped onto the apron. Jem took off for the far side ropes herself, and returned with a rolling senton to Bom as she was starting to rise. The redhead pounded quick right hands into her head, got back to her feet, and tagged Angela back into the mat. Jem headed to the top rope as Angela scooped her partner up into a powerbomb on top of Avantasia! Jem rolled out as Angela made the cover with a hook of the leg.

Lyn: There’s a certain degree of trust it takes for your partner to be okay with you powerbombing them, even if it is as a means of smashing on top of your opponent!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Bom kicked out after the two, and Angela got back to her feet long enough to execute a leg drop across her chest. She reached up for the tag again, and Jem headed up top again. Her partner grabbed her and threw her off into a double knee drop onto Bom.

Zack: I like this strategy from NHB. They’re making quick tags in and out, keeping Bom in their corner. They’ve been a team far longer, and it’s showing with this continuity.

The powerhouse doubled over in pain on the mat as Jem pulled her back to her feet. A trio of shots to the body followed that before Jem whipped her across for the ride. But Bom reversed it, and sent Jem instead. But the redhead caught a kick to the back from JI-Hu when she hit the far ropes. It stunned her in place before Avantasia barreled across with a mighty lariat that planted Jem. Bom rubbed her ribs in pain for a moment, and made the tag to her partner. Ji-Hu stepped in as Avantasia was picking up Jem into a gorilla press slam. But when she let her drop, Jem fell across Ji-Hu’s knees as she laid down on the mat for a moment. Myeong got back to her feet, and pounded Jem with stomps before using the middle rope to fall off into diving elbow drop.

Zack: No question Ji-Hu is the more technically sound of the Experience. She’s able to dissect an opponent with her offense, and I get the feeling surgery just began for Jem.

Lyn: Every one of those strikes are measured, look at how she takes shots into Jem’s back.

Ji-Hu hammered clubbing blows across Jem’s back as she tried to get back to her feet. But Kumiho barely gave her room to breath before she shoved her chest first into the ropes, causing her to bounce back into a head pull backbreaker. Ji-Hu made the cover before Stringer dropped to count.

Lyn: Nasty backbreaker and here’s the cover!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Jem kicked out this time as Ji-Hu punished her for it with pelting right hands. She finally got back to her feet. She pulled one of Jem’s legs, and fell backwards into a snap. Quickly dragging that same leg across the bottom rope, Ji-Hu left her feet and came down on it, causing Jem to yelp in pain.

Zack: There’s the dissection we talked about. Ji-Hu’s picked her body part, and she’s gonna do everything in her power to immobilize Jem as this match wears on.

Jem tried to pull herself away from Ji-Hu, causing her to go get her. When she reached down to grab her foot, Jem caught her with a kick to the face with the other. It stunned her for a second as Jem tried to get back to her feet, but that was short-lived before a chop block to the back of her leg put her back down. She dragged Jem a couple feet away from the ropes, and then applied an Indian deathlock to further damage Jem’s right leg. The redhead’s face was tensed tightly as she tried to find the ropes, though none were within easy reach. Ji-Hu added more pressure as Jem began to maneuver towards the ropes with her upper body.

Zack: An Indian deathlock is one of the oldest holds in the sport, but it works like a charm when you’ve been working on a leg like Ji-Hu has. Jem’s trying to find the ropes sooner than later.

Lyn: If it ain’t broke don’t fix it as they say and-- HEY HEY THAT IS UNCALLED FOR!

As Jem got closer, Avantasia hopped to the floor and grabbed her partner’s hands to drag them BOTH away from the ropes Jem was trying to reach. This only caused boos from the crowd as Max got eye level with Jem on the outside, and started cackling in her face. His laughter stopped however when he saw Angela come back into the ring. She darted across with a baseball slide into JI-Hu’s head that caused her to break the hold. Stringer immediately started to usher her back out to the apron as Ji-Hu got back to her feet. Kumiho reached down to grab Jem’s let again, but got pulled into a small package instead! Stringer turned back just in time to make the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Myeong kicked out, sat up, and looked to the referee to make sure that was just a two count. When it was confirmed that it was, Ji-Hu’s face turned angry as she got back to her feet. She started stomping away at Jem’s leg before she headed for the corner on her way up top.

Zack: Kumiho almost got suckered right there, and she’s not happy about it either! Jem’s trying to pull this win out any way she can with that bad leg.

Lyn: Imagine if NHB had out-Max Sato’d the Max Sato Experience. The night is still young.

Ji-Hu came off the top rope with a Thai stomp in mind, but Jem rolled out of the way. The Japanese star stumbled a bit as she tried to reclaim her balance, giving Jem a chance to get back to her feet. When Ji-Hu turned around, Jem surprised her with a stun gun across the top rope. Myeong choked and coughed as Jem went for a victory roll for the win. Stringer moved to count the fall.

Zack: Jem’s pulling out all the stops! A victory roll could be aptly named right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

As soon as the two struck, Max reached under the middle rope and struck Jem with a right cross to the face that toppled her over to the mat. The referee was on the other side, looking at Ji-Hu’s shoulders, seeing nothing until Jem fell to the mat.

Lyn: Why is Max Sato a thing? Can we make Max Sato not a thing anymore?

Ji-Hu was still trying to catch her breath as Jem shook off the shot, and started heading for her corner. With the crowd solidly behind her, she pulled herself across the ring with Angela leaning over the top rope for the tag. Jem pushed up to her feet, and gingerly stepped towards her before Ji-Hu snatched her into a rear waistlock. It looked as though she were going for a German suplex, but Jem used a headbutt into her face to stop that. The redhead started firing back elbows with both arms, catching her on both sides of the head before she finally let go. And with a wince of pain, Jem hopped onto the middle rope, and caught Ji-Hu with a disaster kick to the jaw that sent them both to the mat. The redhead crawled towards her to make the cover as the crowd came to its feet. But there was no referee to count as Max was on the apron, arguing with her while Jem had an arm over Ji-Hu. The fans began counting the fall themselves, which made Stringer turn around to make the count!

Zack: TURN AROUND, JEM’S GOT THE COVER!! FINALLY!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Ji-Hu kicked out as Max shrieked from the apron. As he did so, a rope dropped to the floor behind him. Avantasia looked over with a curious expression as a familiar figure in an orange jumpsuit rappelled down to the floor. The crowd erupted at the sight of her.

Lyn: THE EQUALIZER HAS COME!

4 Loko landed on her feet ringside, and removed her harness. Avantasia tried to warn Max, but the security ninja yanked his feet out from under him. He faceplanted on the apron before 4 Loko yanked his feet again, and caused him to do the same on the floor. Bom hopped off the apron to get her before she darted around the ring. As Ji-Hu looked up to see what was going on, Jem made the tag! Angela stepped back in, scooping the distracted Ji-Hu by the waist in a deadlift into a German suplex. She rolled through into a second, a third, a fourth, and the fifth was into the turnbuckles on the back of her head. Angela got back to her feet as Avantasia returned to the corner, seeing her partner in trouble. Hinchcliffe yanked Ji-Hu to her feet, and fired her into the neutral corner with velocity. Another Stinger splash followed that before Angela scooped her up, and planted her with a spinebuster! She rolled through with a hook of the leg as the crowd came to its feet once more.

Zack: What a damn spinebuster! Angela planted Ji-Hu, and we’re about to make history!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Ji-Hu got her shoulder up in time before the three came down. Angela got back to her feet, and pulled Kumiho up with her. She hooked her head under one arm, and hoisted her high overhead into what looked like a vertical suplex. She held her there for nearly five seconds before turning it into a brainbuster!

Lyn: A stalling brainbuster and down goes Ji-Hu right on her head!

As Angela was about to go for the cover, Avantasia came into the ring and grabbed two handfuls of her hair. A series of headbutts to the back of her head slowed the powerhouse half of NHB down before Bom spun her around and planted her with a gutwrench suplex. Ji-Hu crawled across for the cover as the referee slid into position.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Angela kicked out as Ji-Hu reached up for the tag to Avantasia. She stepped back into the ring, and pulled Angela back to her feet. She planted her head, and hoisted her up into a powerbomb position…..until a running spear from Jem sent them all the to the mat instead. The redhead rolled out of the ring, rubbing her leg and heading back to her corner.

Zack: Jem must have that leg working alright again, because she couldn’t have timed that spear any better! Bom never saw it coming!

Lyn: Now the only thing she’s seeing are the lights and there are bodies literally everywhere! It is a human wreckage out here!

Both Angela and Bom were starting to get to their feet, with Bom charging at her with a big boot in mind. But Hinchcliffe dropped down, pulling the top rope with her as it snapped up between Avantasia’s legs. Her mouth dropped open in frozen shock before Angela scooped her right off it with an Olympic slam into a cover!

Zack: NHB ARE GONNA MAKE HISTORY RIGHT HERE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Ji-Hu made the save by yanking Angela off the cover. Myeong pounded away with kicks to her body before the referee ushered her out of the ring. Avantasia pulled herself to the corner to make a tag as she lay in pain on the canvas. Myeong headed back for the top rope, and this time, she connected with her Thai stomp to the body. She dropped on top of Angela for the cover.

Lyn: What in the world was that!? Whatever it was, Hinchcliff is down!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

This time, it was Jem yanking her off the cover after she came back into the ring. But a discus clothesline from Avantasia put the redhead down in one shot. Max caught 4 Loko with a low blow on the floor, and started shrieking at his team again. He pulled himself up onto the apron, digging for something in his tights as Bom was pulling Angela to her feet.

Zack: What is Max digging into his pants for?! Questions I never wanted to ask  for $500!

As Angela began to rise in front of the powerhouse, Max produced something from his tights to the dismay of the crowd. He threw a handful of salt at Angela as the referee was trying to get Jem out of the ring. But Hinchcliffe ducked, and it went into Bom’s face instead. The powerhouse swung wildly as she was blinded before Ji-Hu spun her around to try to help. But Bom caught her with a short knee, planted her head, hooked one leg and planted her with the…

Zack: POWER BOM!!! SHE NAILED HER PARTNER!!!

Angela dove on top of Ji-Hu for the cover as Avantasia continued to swing wildly at nothing as she couldn’t see. The referee dove into position to count as Max was about to go in, only to be yanked back out by 4 Loko!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Stringer called for the to an eruption from the live crowd. Angela sat up with her eyes wide in disbelief till she looked across at her partner, who was nodding her head exuberantly!

Lyn: THEY HAVE DONE IT!

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, your winners and NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW FFW FUTURE SHOCK TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS………..NO HOLDING BACK!!

Jem lunged into her partner’s arms, who gave her a huge embrace and lifted her off the ground in the process. Max looked like he could cry as Avantasia was trying to wipe the salt out of her eyes with the apron.

Zack: The first ever Future Shock Tag Champions…..NHB has made history, and they earned it! They deserve this!!

Lyn: After all the heartbreak, after all the attempts to get to the top, they’ve finally made it. Angela and Jem are our inaugural Future Shock Tag Champions!

Adam headed down the ramp, and collected the tag titles off the pedestal. He stepped into the ring, and awarded one to each half of the team and raised their hands as well.

Zack: Adam said he was going to award the titles to the winners himself, and I’m sure he’s as happy with them holding the titles as everyone in Providence is!

The girls hugged one another again, looking down at their new tag titles as fireworks erupted throughout the arena. The girls raised them high overhead with tears on their faces.

Lyn: NHB have made history and it feels damn good to see it in person.

As the girls embraced once more and included 4 Loko in this one for a group hug, the show cut to a commercial for Global Wars.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 01:18:13 am »

The months of history between Bianca Salvador and Andi Takata are show all the way to the most recent Breaking Point where the Storm recaptured the Unity titles. From there, we head back to the ring with Gaby waiting.

Gaby: The following contest is the second half of your double main event, and it will be LAST WOMAN STANDING! The only way to win is making your opponent unable to stand before the referee’s ten count.

Zack: There is so much history between the two women we are about to see, and this will hopefully be the final chapter in what I expect to be a brutal battle.

Lyn: We have a pair of ambulances sitting in the parking lot specifically for this match and from what I understand both women signed waivers on this match.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them and their championship belts across their shoulders. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five, using the breastplates of their titles. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Gaby: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Mel Avilo and Kyle Kilmeade… From Porto Alegre, Brazil… She’s one half of the FFW UNITY CHAMPIONS… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, making sure that it’s the arm holding the belt as she kisses the main plate, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents while pointing to her own belt, reminding the fans who the champions are. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd with their titles held high, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel jumps out of the ring. The blonde then hands her championship belt over to Kyle and waits for her match to begin while strategizing with her manager and her best friend.

Zack: I shouldn’t be surprised to see Bianca bringing her entourage out here for this match, and that already doesn’t bode well for Andi. She’s not going to be able to take on all three of them at the same time.

Lyn: No. No she’s not but Bianca wouldn’t have it any other way. To the rest of the arena’s displeasure.

Referee Jennifer Stringer enters the ring, and immediately tells Kyle and Mel to leave. Neither one of them want to do it clearly, but Stringer tells them if they don’t, she’ll give the match to Andi. After some bickering, both of them ultimately return to the back to the appreciation of the crowd, leaving Bianca waiting in the ring.

Lyn: Stringer not playing tonight. I sense after the Unity Tag match in Brazil, she’s decided to leave nothing up to chance. This Zack... This has to be the end of it.

[CUE THE SOUND CHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

Gaby: And her opponent, representing the Burning Star Express, please welcome….’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Zack: I don’t know if Andi Takata’s ever been in a Last Woman Standing match, but I can tell you there’s never been one she’s wanted more! She wants to put a period...an exclamation point really on the long history she has with Bianca Salvador.

Lyn: It is... A remarkably terrifying that Andi comes out to her usual entrance, all chipper, all positive, caramelldanse, cheer, joy, goonies... And the moment she steps into the ring her face turns cold... Like everything in her just shut down.

The referee calls for the bell to start the match as both women stare across at one another. It seems as though their anger is building merely standing across from one another until they run right to each other in the center. Takata uses a double leg sweep immediately, and mounts Bianca with punches with both hands. Salvador fires shots back from the canvas before she ends up covering up while Andi wails away, mostly catching her arms. The space princess rolls to her feet, and catches Bianca with a knee lift to the ribs as she tries to get up, then takes two handfuls of hair to fire knees into her face one after another. It sends Bianca reeling until Andi fires her across to the far corner. As soon as she crashes into it, Andi launches forward and leaves her feet to deliver a headscissors DDT to drive Bianca into the mat.

Zack: Keep in mind, fans. The referee is only here to count to ten in this match. These two have carte blanche in a Last Woman Standing match. And I think we haven’t even scratched the surface yet of what we are likely to see.

Lyn: Salvador getting her head spiked into the mat and that is only the start, the beginning seemingly of what will come next.

The referee almost started her count before Andi shook her head, and pulled Bianca back to her feet. She drove her back into the corner, and unleashed a flurry of kicks to her body. Salvador finally got out of the corner, only for Andi to catch her with a roundhouse kick to the back of her head. It dropped the blonde to her hands and knees before the alien princess took of for the far side, and rebounded with a knee trembler that sent her through the ropes out to the floor. Andi listened to the crowd support for a second before she rolled out after her. Bianca was pulled to her feet by the head before Andi bounced it off the apron. It caused the blonde to reel briefly before Takata moved around to the side, using an inverted drop toe hold to crash the back of Bianca’s head against the ring steps. It resounded through the arena as Salvador hit the  floor. Stringer headed to the outside to begin her ten count, while Andi climbed to a perch on the apron watching her.

Zack: Andi used a reverse drop toe hold, and the back of Bianca’s skull hit those steps. When steel meets skull, steel wins! Now Andi’s waiting and watching here.

ONE………...TWO……………...THREE……………...FOUR

Bianca had began to get to her feet as Andi rose to a standing position on the apron. When the “Typhoon” turned around, Takata bolted across the apron and came off with a hurricanrana that smacked Bianca’s head against the steps again, causing her to collapse to the floor. Andi got back to her feet, pacing back and forth as Stringer started a new count.

Lyn: This match is taking me back to my days of more violent matches in Japan... and not in a good way.

ONE………...TWO……………...THREE…………………..FOUR……………….FIVE……….SIX

Bianca climbed back to her feet, more than a little wobbly after the abuse she had already taken. Andi had already pulled out a table as the referee was counting, and had set it up by the five count. When she looked back to see Bianca up, she moved around the corner to go get her. Quickly hopping onto the apron, she pulled Bianca up with her near the ringpost. She bounced her head off the top of it before moving to the other side to climb up. With Salvador’s head under one arm, Andi glanced behind her to make sure they were lined up with the table. Takata went for a superplex, but Bianca clutched the top rope. Andi hammered forearms across the back of her head, and went for the superplex again. For the second time, Bianca held onto the top rope. She shook Andi loose, and caught her with headbutt to the face. Takata wobbled on the middle rope before Bianca left her feet with a disaster kick to the side of Andi’s head! The alien princess plummeted off the middle rope, and crashed through the table she had set up herself. Bianca dropped to her knee on the apron as Andi lay in the wreckage, while the referee went to count.

Lyn: The Typhoon trying to break the Galaxy’s Finest in half and leaving her in a wreck of her own making.

ONE……...TWO……………...THREE……………..FOUR……………...FIVE………...SIX….

With the help of the apron, Andi pulled herself back to her feet around the six count. This gave Bianca a chance to recuperate a little as she climbed the steps, and mowed Andi down with a flying clothesline right back into the wreckage. Salvador broke a piece of the splintered wood off the table, and dropped to her knees in front of Andi. She then went to plunge the wooden spike into her forehead. Andi screamed as it pierced her skin with Bianca trying to dig in deeper before Takata caught her with a kick to the top of the head that sent her backwards. A cut was formed on Andi’s forehead as a result.

Zack: Andi’s going for knockouts, and Bianca’s going for blood! I had a feeling we were going to see some blood, but I didn’t think it’d come as a result of stabbing someone!

Lyn: She spiked her. Bianca literally spiked... Hell, staked Andi!

Bianca threw the broken piece away, and lifted up the apron herself this time. Andi was getting to her hands and knees as Bianca found a kendo stick. She pulled it out with a grin on her face, and circled around behind Andi. When the blue haired princess turend around, bianca cracked across her rib cage. It doubled Takata over, and allowed Bianca the chance to rain shots down across her back with it one after another. She pounded Andi to the floor until Andi was face down on the ground. Stringer began her count again as Bianca looked to her weapon with a smile on her face.

Zack: Bianca found one of your favorite toys under the ring, and Andi will be lucky if she only has bruised ribs after Salvador pounded her like a railroad spike with it!

ONE……………..TWO……………...THREE………………..FOUR………………….FIVE………...SIX……..

Lyn: One of? Honestly it was the favorite and Salvador looks like she’s run into an old friend.

Bianca told her to get up again as she twirled the stick in her hand with a smile on her face. Andi struggled and coughed heavily, but got back to her feet before Stringer reached seven. As Andi looked up, Bianca gave a vicious swing right to the ribs again that sent Andi backwards into the steps behind her. Takata slumped to a seat against them as Bianca bolted towards her with a running knee that crushed her head against the steps it was leaning against. Andi didn’t go down, since the steps were holding her up. As blood seeped down her face and the coughing continued for the space princess, Bianca went searching under the ring again before retrieving a chair this time. She slid it into the ring, and then a second before looking back to Andi to tell her the fun had only begun.

Lyn: It chills the blood to watch Bianca so... Sincerely happy about trying to destroy another human being. A part of you enjoys when you wrestle  matches like this but Zack... Salvador looks like she’s all in and Takata needs to hit her with something big and nasty to turn this around.

Zack: I don’t like these kinds of matches, I never have. Maybe it comes with being married to a wrestler, so I see the pain and the cuts and bruises that last for days and days. These two are shaving days off their careers tonight.

Takata started to get back to her feet, only for Bianca to roll her into the ring and slide after her. The Unity Champion set up one of the chairs, and pulled Takata’s head between her legs. She backed up in front of it, and reached down to pull her up for a piledriver. But Andi blocked her. Bianca tried again, only for the Hall of Famer to shove her off and cause Bianca to land in a seat on the chair that was behind her. The Hall of Famer rose up, and caught her with a superkick to the jaw that sent her and the chair over to the mat. The crowd began to get behind Andi all over again as she collapsed to her knees, and crawled towards the apron to wipe the blood from her face. Stringer began a count on Bianca, who was still on her back with the turned over chair under her.

Zack: Andi had the presence of mind to know what was about to happen, a piledriver through that chair would have ended this match! But Salvador got a seat with her jaw jacked to follow.

ONE……………..TWO……………...THREE………………..FOUR………………….FIVE

Bianca was already beginning to rise, and had gotten back to her feet at the five count. She stumbled a bit in place before Andi had hopped up onto the middle turnbuckle. When the Unity Champion turned around, Takata came off with a blockbuster that put Bianca right back down. The alien princess made it back to her feet, touching the gash on her head before she scooped up one of the chairs Bianca had introduced. She looked around with an angry glare as Salvador had began to push up to her hands and knees, only to have the chair crash against her back to drive her to the mat once more. Andi rolled her over with her foot, and took of for the ropes. She rebounded quickly before leaving her feet with a cannonball splash with the chair underneath her. It was driven into Bianca’s ribs before Andi slid off to the mat. Salvador curled up into a fetal position as Andi used the ropes to help her get to her feet. Takata leaned against the corner, trying to collect herself as the referee began her count once more. Bianca’s mouth turned red as she coughed up blood onto the canvas.

Lyn: Internal injuries for Bianca now and that’s only going to be the start of what Takata has in store for her it looks like.

ONE……………..TWO……………...THREE………………..FOUR………………….FIVE………...SIX…………..

SEVEN..

Still coughing profusely, Bianca crawled to the ropes and pulled herself back to her feet. Andi rebounded off the far side with a running clothesline that sent Bianca over the top rope to the floor. She glanced back to the chair on the mat before setting it up near the ropes.

Zack: I have no idea Andi is thinking, it looks like she’s building some of a step ladder to the top rope. Bianca’s on the floor, and is literally coughing up her own blood! What’s Andi gonna do?!

The referee had already began counting by the time Andi took off for the far side. She rebounded across, stepped up on the chair, and delivered a 450 splash over the top rope to the fallen Bianca below. The crowd came to its feet as Andi rolled away, clutching her ribs while Bianca convulsed with blood coming out of her mouth on the floor. Stringer once again began her ten count.

ONE……………..TWO……………...THREE………………..FOUR………………….FIVE………….SIX……….SEVEN…

…...EIGHT………

Lyn: A goddamn 450 Splash and it hurt Andi but it hurt the Typhoon more. She is literally splurging pink foam and blood from the mouth.

Bianca dragged herself to the barricade, and had used it to pull up to her feet as Stringer got to eight. She stumbled across to the apron as she seemed to be reaching for something before Andi started towards her. Bianca managed to grab the chair on the mat Andi had used, and caught her in the ribs with it as she approached. It stopped Andi in her tracks, and Bianca threw the chair to the ground and pulled Andi into a facebuster to the steel. The alien princess struck face first as she lay face down, causing Bianca to crawl away from her as she continued coughing up her own blood. Stringer began her count again as Bianca was looking for something under the ring.

Zack: Andi’s skull may be cracked after taking a facebuster to that chair! I don’t know what Bianca’s looking for, because I don’t think Andi’s getting up from that!

ONE……………..TWO……………...THREE………………..FOUR………………….FIVE…………….SIX………...SEVEN

………………..EIGHT…………….

Lyn: Salvador may be hoping she can make sure Andi never gets up again. Period.

Andi struggled, but with the help of the apron, she made it back to her feet. The apron held her up for a moment before she dropped down to a knee. The cut Bianca opened earlier was bleeding anew now. Bianca found a pillowcase, which she pulled from under the ring. It was bottom heavy with something before she emptied it out on the floor. It was…..

Lyn: Broken... Glass. Where on earth did someone just leave broken glass? WHAT MEMBERS OF THE PRODUCTION CREW JUST LEAVE BROKEN GLASS AND ASSORTED OTHER WEAPONS OF HUMAN DESTRUCTION UNDER THE RING!?

Glass shards littered the floor as Bianca headed back to get Andi. She pulled Takata to her feet, and hooked her head under one arm. Salvador lined up and went to lift Andi for the vertical suplex. But Andi blocked it, and ended up behind her. Takata went for a belly to back suplex, but Salvador countered it with a low blow that staggered Andi backwards. Salvador scooped her up by the legs over her shoulders, and delivered an Alabama Slam into the broken glass! Andi screamed in pain as she writhed, trying to roll in any direction only to get more stuck in her. The rolling around only made it worse as Andi finally rolled away from the shards as the camera showed them sticking out of her back and arms.

Zack: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, ANDI IS A HUMAN PIN CUSHION!!

Lyn: She’s got pieces sticking out of her like daggers!

Bianca told the referee to count as she leaned against the apron, trying to control her own coughing before Stringer moved around to take her suggestion.

ONE……………..TWO……………...THREE………………..FOUR………………….FIVE………………...SIX……….

SEVEN…………………...EIGHT…………………………..NINE……..

By nine, Andi had staggered to her feet. Dozens of cuts opened her arms and legs, and tore into her ring attire.

Zack: How on Earth is Andi Takata able to stand? Look at her body, she’s still got broken glass sticking out of her back..her arms and legs! I’ve seen car crash victims that didn’t look like this!

Lyn: Yet she refuses to stay down. She refuses to be denied.

Bianca’s eyes widened around the corner as she watched Andi get back to her feet. She shook her head, and looked for something new under the ring. This time, she pulled out a ladder. She dragged it out, and started pulling it behind her as Andi went up the ramp. She only made it to the top before Bianca hoisted the ladder over her shoulder, and charged at her at her like a battering ram. Andi leaned against the LED wall as Bianca aimed for her head, and went to drive the top of the ladder into it. But Takata sidestepped her, and Bianca crunched the LED lights in the wall instead. She dropped the ladder to the stage, and lunged towards Andi who was now stumbling on the far side. Salvador lunged towards her as Andi used a back body drop to send Bianca up and over into one of the massive spotlights on that side as Bianca flew right into it! Sparks shot out of it as the camera saw her laying in the metal casing.

Fans: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Zack: I have never…...I have never seen anything like that in my life! This is over, Lyn! This is over right here!

Lyn: She may have been electrocuted!

Stringer moved to the edge of the stage and began her ten count as Andi collapsed to her knees, coughing and trying to wipe the blood from her eyes.

Zack: Stringer can count to fifty if she wants to, this is over! Bianca Salvador went through one of our spotlights, and you saw….you saw the sparks fly out of that thing.

Lyn: There is no feasible way that Bianca could emerge from out of that. She has to be unconscious.

SEVEN…………………...EIGHT…………………………..NINE…………………TE--

Zack: WHAT?! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

Lyn: ...How?

Bianca pulled herself out of the spotlight, and was leaning against the side of the stage to hold her up as electrical burns were visible on her body. Andi looked dumbfounded before she immediately began to set up the ladder from a moment ago.

Lyn: I... I don’t understand it, Andi doesn’t understand it yet here Salvador is, pulling herself up, looking singed.

Salvador pulled herself onto the stage, crawling towards Andi was who was heading up the ladder to come off. As Andi made it to the top, Bianca had made it to one side and began to climb up to meet her. Andi waved herr on up as Salvador climbed up the opposite side. When she made it to the top of the ten foot ladder, the two began trading right hands high above the stage.

Lyn: They sincerely have nothing left to throw at each other. Both women are bleeding all over the place, burned, bruised, bloody... And fighting on fumes!

Andi surprised Bianca with a headbutt to the face before pulling her to the top. She hooked her head, and looked down at the stage below.

Zack: What the hell is she thinking?!

Andi went for the Space Crusher off the ladder, but Bianca shoved her off! Takata plummeted into AND through the stage! The “Typhoon” doubled over on top of the ladder, physically spent.

Fans: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!!

Lyn: A COUNTER TO END ALL COUNTERS!

SEVEN…………………...EIGHT…………………………..NINE……………….TEN!!!

The referee called for the bell as Bianca began to slip down the ladder, and collapse to her knees on the floor amidst a chorus of boos from the live crowd.

Zack: BIANCA SALVADOR IS THE LAST WOMAN STANDING!!

Gaby: Here is your winner…………………’THE TYPHOON’ BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Lyn: Once again with the spotlight on her, Bianca Salvador finds a way to pull it out. You may hate her. Really really hate her, but I’m not sure if anyone can stop her.

Almost immediately, medical personnel funneled out of the backstage area. Kaoru darted out to get to Andi under the stage and onto one of the stretchers. The camera looked across the stage to see Bianca being helped as well with Mel Avilo and Kyle watching.

Zack: If ever there was a punctuation on a blood feud, this was it! There’s no winners here, only survivors! Bianca Salvador may have gotten her hand raised, but they are both being taken out of here!

Lyn: I hope something was solved here tonight because... I’m not sure these two might want to do this again in a hurry.

Zack: Thank you for joining us on what has been a historic night, and for damn sure, one I’ll never forget! This has been Future Shock Resistance! Good night from Providence!

As the medical personnel attended to both women, Resistance faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: