Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:05:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - November 2, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - November 2, 2017  (Read 302 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 03, 2017, 03:11:59 pm »

Recorded from the Lanxess Arena in Cologne, Germany
November 2, 2017

The FFW logo is shown with the world rotating behind it before we zoom in on the country of Germany, particularly the Lanxess Arena as we see massive posters of the FFW girls before heading inside. Our scene looks at a shot of the sold out crowd filling up the Lanxess Arena here in Cologne. "City on Lockdown" soon begins to play as the crowd starts to jeer. Silas Mason quickly makes his way out onto the stage, looking very displeased. Walking slowly behind him, her head looking towards the ground is Nevaeh Summers.

Nevaeh seems somber as her hands are clasped in front of her. She follows behind Silas as they head towards the ring. Once they enter Nevaeh makes her way to the middle of the ring, staring down at the mat. Silas meanwhile has been given a microphone and starts circling around Nevaeh while rubbing  the bridge of his nose.

The crowd is booing them both as Silas keeps pacing. It seems the crowd response only sours his mood. it's confirmed as he brings the microphone to his mouth...

Silas; SHUT UP!

This only brings on more boos from the crowd. Silas shakes his head as he keeps pacing around Nevaeh, who keeps her hands clasped and head down. Silas is circling her, practically growling as he speaks.

Silas: I am tired of all ya people thinking we give a damn what ya think of us. I don't care if we're in the States, we're in Brazil,l England Russia, Mexico or Germany. Get it through yer heads yer opinions don't mean jack so shut yer traps cause I got some things that need ta be said.

The crowd remains hostile as Nevaeh keeps her head down. She just stands there, not even looking phased by the boos. Silas though seems very perturbed at the moment. As if there’s something he just can’t shake. He keeps pacing around Nevaeh in a huff.

Silas: These last few months have been hell for me. I have had ta stand ringside and watch what was once a true generational talent slowly start to decay before my very eyes. For years I have had the honor ta stand by the side of a prodigy and help guide her ta monumental heights. But now it seems that that amazing wrestler has vanished. And I can't for the life of me figure out why. I watch the matches, I come up with the gameplans. They're perfect for her...but she's not able ta execute them like she once did.

Nevaeh kept looking down towards the mat, not showing any sort of emotion as Silas kept pacing around her. The more he did the more he seemed ta get upset.

Silas: We watch back the footage and I point out the mistakes. I ask why did ya make them and all I get is "I don't know"...that's a lie. She does know. I ask her what's going on with ya? Is there something bothering ya? Tell me so I can help ya...but she doesn't know.She claims there’s nothing wrong.  But after this last loss ta Kaoru Asaka, a loss that cost us another shot at the FFW title…

Silas paused for a moment, looking aggravated at that. Nevaeh didn’t look up. She just remained looking down. Silas gritted his teeth and spoke back up while still pacing around her.

Silas: That was the last straw. I couldn’t just keep up the lie anymore. I’ve known something is wrong, but I have come out here week after week and tried ta spin that all was right in the world. The truth of the matter is there is a problem with Nevaeh. There is a huge problem...but SHE keeps wanting ta deny it. She wants ta keep acting like nothing is wrong. I could only turn a blind eye for so long. I had to be forthright with her. I told her what she needed ta hear. And now I'm gonna stand here before y'all and tell ya exactly what that was. Not because I want ta but because I don’t know any other way ta get through ta her. Maybe hearing this, in front of the world will finally shake ya out of this...

Silas now stopped pacing, ending up right next to Nevaeh. He stared at the side of her face, sneering almost. Nevaeh did not look up. She remained looking down at the mat as he leaned in and started to speak.

Silas: Ya done become a disgrace. Yer an embarrassment right now. yer a joke ta everybody watching, ta everybody who steps into this ring. Ya once were the most feared wrestler in this industry. Ya could not be touched. Every woman back there trembled when they saw they ahd ta go against ya. FFW had NEVER seen anyone like ya...but now?  Ya done lost that. Ya done lost yer aura. Ya done lost any ounce of respect as a wrestler.  Yer not even a quiver down their spine.. The last three years we've built ya have done let slip away with all of this losing...and it hurts me ta see Nevaeh.

Silas snarled as he stared at her, shaking his head as he did. Nevaeh for her part remained looking down, but for the first time started to show signs of being uncomfortable. Her face seemed pained as she remained looking down at the mat.

Silas:  I know there's something wrong with ya,, but ya won't open up. Ya don’t want ta say what it is that’s going on with ya. Why have ya become..this. I don't know what else ta do. Is me coming out here and telling ya all this gonna help? Is it gonna help ya see things the way they are? Is tough love the way ta go? I'm at my wits end here. I’ve tried all I can do reach ya, but ya don’t want ta open up. Ya want ta act like ya know everything. Will how is that all treating ya Nevaeh? It seems like losing is ok with ya with how much ya been doing it lately? Is that what ya want ta be now? A loser? Well congratulations yer done a wonderful job on it.

The crowd was booing, but with mixed feelings. Nevaeh remained showing signs of pain on her face as she kept looking down. She closed her eyes tight. Silas again shook his head.

Silas: See Nevaeh I have so much respect and admiration for ya. I care about ya. That's why this whole thing ya got going on I can't just let it keep going. No what yer done ta yer legacy hurts me deep inside. That’s why as yer manager I’m gonna do something about it. Hopefully it brings change ta ya. I know what ya are and can be...atleast I hope ya can still be that.  don't want ta forget what ya were. That being the greatest wrestler I’ve ever laid eyes on.I hope that woman is still in there. But until I see that woman again I have ta do this. That's why from this night forward I've made a change. One that I hope wakes ya up.  Because of the respect I have for ya ya no longer will ya be known as "The World's Finest".

The crowd audibly gasps as Nevaeh shoots her eyes wide open. She stares at the mat, but we can see her eyes shifting towards Silas. She looks to be trembling. Silas though remains resolute as he stares at her.

Silas: I got yer attention now don’t I? That moniker is special, it's for a once in a  lifetime talent. That's not you. I won't let that moniker be disrespected as it has been the past few months. Not anymore. So that will no longer be known in reference ta ya. No instead from now on you'll just be known plainly as…

Silas now looked at Nevaeh, seemingly appalled by her, his tone filled with contempt

Silas:..Nevaeh Summers. I do this because it's needed. Because somebody needs ta keep intact the legacy we created. And trust me when I say Nevaeh this hurt me ta come out here and do this more then it could of ever hurt ya. My hope is is that this wakes ya up and ya start getting back ta the woman I know ya ta be….I truly do hope so.

Silas now dropped the microphone and remained staring at Nevaeh. Nevaeh kept her head down, her body shaking before she closed her eyes tight again.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Jo McFarlane raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Alysson looking down at Steph in the ring, and Miko Ayano delivering one hell of a chop to Bianca Salvador.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, the Scarborough Fair dragging ladders towards the ring, Legs & Arse raising the Tornado Tag Titles overhead, Lilly Arthur shaking her head as her husband is talking, and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

The next image we see is that of Maggie Rourke stepping through the ropes with her microphone in hand.

Maggie: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to Cologne, Germany! You’re watching Velocity, and we’re about to see a teaser for the Fast Track Championship triple threat we’ll see at Global Wars. I’m joined by the manager of both the women about to come out, Christian Kincaid.

Christian: Yeah, despite deserving to get beat up by random people apparently, I wanted to sit ringside and watch this match. Both Scarlett and Kelly are fully prepared, and consider me a fan and observer tonight, Zack.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Maggie: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs….. Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: Kelly Kincaid already has a guaranteed shot at the Fast Track Championship, along with Cereza, at Global Wars. But the momentum she could pick up here by potentially knocking off the champion is huge.

Christian: Anytime you defeat a sitting champion in any division, it’s a major confidence booster. This would be no different, but confidence in herself is never something Kelly lacks.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Your reigning FFW Fast Track Champion, Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down with a hair fluff as she lands.

Zack: Scarlett is only 2 defenses into her scheduled four of the Fast Track Championship. She’s halfway to an Evolution Championship match, and has been on a tremendous role in recent months.

Christian: Scarlett’s opponents tend to underestimate her. They see all the primping and me in her corner, and let that fool them into thinking she isn’t damn good at what she does. And you know what? It’s their loss…..literally.

Scarlett and Kelly move to the center as referee Melinda Davis hands off the title to Maggie as she leaves. When Kelly glances over to the title before the referee calls for the bell, Scarlett surprises her with a forearm to the head. The bell sounds immediately as Silver unloads with rapid forearms to the side of the blonde’s head. She quickly pulls her down, and hammers elbows into the back of her head and neck. It drives the blonde to her knees as Scarlett bounces off the near side, catching Kelly with a standing sidekick to the ear that puts her down on the mat. She leaves her feet briefly with a knee drop to the back of Kelly’s head. Silver mounts her back, pulls her head up, and begins hammering forearms across her face with her other arm.

Zack: Scarlett seems a bit more focused than normal here in the early going, Christian. You can tell she doesn’t like Kelly in the slightest.

Christian: She didn’t much care for Kelly grabbing her title while she was doing commentary a few weeks ago. She is very fond of the Fast Track Championship, Zack.

After six forearms across the face, Scarlett gets to her feet and begins stomping the back of her head. The brunette pulls her up to her feet, and drives her back into the corner. She charges in with another forearm to the mouth before grabbing her head to transition into a running bulldog to the mat. Scarlett got back to her feet, and dropped both knees into Kelly’s chest as she tried to sit up. A quick grab of her head by the hair saw Scarlett hammering straight right hands into her head before getting back to her feet with an amused smirk on her face….and a hair tease.

Christian: What you’re seeing her is a very aggressive Scarlett. I’ve been telling her she’ll have to turn it up a notch at Global Wars, especially when you can lose your title without being pinned.

Zack: That’s easy to see. Scarlett is pummeling Kelly here early in this non-title match, and your wife hasn’t had much of an answer to this offensive from the Fast Track Champion.

Kelly started to get up once more, only for Scarlett to whip her into the corner. Kincaid hit the turnbuckles and stumbled out just as Scarlett went for a running lariat. But the former acrobat stepped forward, and shoved her off balance. Before Silver could regain it, Kelly left her feet with hurricanrana that sent Scarlett face first into the turnbuckle. The crowd began to get behind the New Yorker as she spun Scarlett around, yanked her forward and ultimately down with a facebuster to the mat. Kelly took a moment to collect herself as she got back to her feet.

Christian: Speed is one area that I think Kelly has over Scarlett. She can go on offense quickly, and you’re wondering where you are before you realized what happened.

Zack: You can tell Scarlett took some of the fight out of Kelly. Your wife is pulling herself together after absorbing quite a few shots to the head from the champion.

Scarlett started to get to her feet before Kelly circled around behind her. She shoved the brunette chest first into the ropes, causing her to rebound backwards into Kelly’s waiting grasp. Kincaid scooped her around the waist, and then planted her with a wheelbarrow suplex. She quickly rolled to her feet, and took off for the far side. As Scarlett was starting to sit up, Kelly connected with a rolling senton back splash right into a leg hook for the cover.

Zack: Kelly’s putting that speed you talked about to good use, and there’s a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Scarlett kicked out at the two count, and Kelly wasted no time in getting back to her feet. The champion began to do the same, only for Kelly to begin a volley of kicks to the body one after another. They doubled Scarlett over for a moment, giving Kelly a chance to take off again. She rebounded off the far side, and left her feet with a headscissors DDT to the champion!

Christian: This is good experience for Scarlett, even if it doesn’t look like it. She’s not faced anyone as fast as Kelly in FFW, so she’s getting an idea of what she will contend with at Global Wars.

Kelly hopped back to her feet, and headed for the corner. She quickly ascended to the top rope, and perched herself as she waited for Scarlett to get up. The brunette began to do that very thing, but she ran into the ropes to cause Kelly to lose her balance and straddle the corner. Kelly’s face froze in pain when she landed. Scarlett made her way to her, using European uppercuts to her chin before she climbed up top with her. She hoisted Kelly over her shoulders, and fell backwards with a Samoan drop! A quick cover followed as the referee dropped to count the fall.

Zack: A Samoan drop off the top, I’ve never seen her do that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Kelly got her shoulder up prior to the three, and Scarlett cradled her head to drive more right hands into her face. She finally sat up, obviously still feeling the effects of Kelly’s offense when she got back to her feet. Silver dropped an elbow into Kelly’s back, and then applied a scissored armbar submission!

Christian: This is another move I’ve been working on with Scarlett. Some call that the Rings of Saturn, she just refers to it as the Star Stretcher.

Davis dropped down in front of Kelly, asking her if she wanted to quit. But the blonde gave no such indication as Scarlett pulled back on the hold, seemingly bending Kelly’s body into almost a 90 degree angle. Kelly’s face showed sheer agony as Scarlett tried to pull back as far as she could to get Kelly to quit. But the acrobat refused to do so, even with the referee checking with her again and again.

Zack: Kelly’s snared in that armbar, and you can see the pressure Scarlett is exerting on her neck and back. You’re not meant to bend that way, folks.

Christian: Kelly isn’t that far from the ropes, but the problem is both of her arms are caught. So it’s almost like a tease. She can see the ropes, but not reach them.

Scarlett continued to apply the pressure, pushing up on her feet to get even more torque before Kelly managed to get her arm free and immediately grab the bottom rope. Davis called for the break, which Scarlett gave just as she was about to reach five in her count. The champion got back to her feet, that same smile on her face as she looked up to herself on the video wall and checked her makeup. Meanwhile, Kelly was starting to get to her feet with the help of the ropes.

Zack: Scarlett’s taking a moment to make sure her lipstick is right, and her opponent is getting back up again! Focus continues to be a massive issue for the champion.

Christian: It’s a work in progress, Zack. When she feels like she has things well in hand, she does tend to let her mind wander. But she’s improving.

When Scarlett turned back to the match, Kelly caught her with a discus back elbow to the mouth. It stumbled the champion backwards before Kelly grabbed her head, and delivered a single knee facebreaker. Silver bounced to the mat before Kelly lunged across her for the cover, with Davis not far behind to make the count.

Zack:: That’ll dislocate your jaw, and Kelly’s close to knocking off the champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOPE!!!

Scarlett managed to get her foot across the bottom rope. Davis pointed it out to Kelly, who sat up on her knees and rubbed the back of her neck.

Christian: Ring awareness is one thing Scarlett excels at, Zack. She knows exactly where she is at any given moment in there. You can’t teach that, it’s just something you have or you don’t.

Kelly headed for the corner, immediately making her way to the top rope. She looked between her legs to see Scarlett still down on the mat before she launched herself into a moonsault that landed perfectly. The crowd came to its feet as the blonde got back to her vertical base. She immediately headed back for the same corner,, and made her way up top again. She squatted in position, watching the champion as Scarlett started to get back to her feet. When she did, Kelly launched herself off the top rope into a lungblower that brought the crowd to its feet! Th new Yorker made a cover with a hook of the leg this time before the referee joined them!

Zack: A top rope lungblower, and Scarlett may not make it this time! Kelly’s got the leg hooked, and we’re three seconds from a championship upset!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Scarlett rolled her shoulder off the mat just before Davis’ hand struck three. Kelly stared at the referee for a second, making sure it was two before she started to get up again. Kelly jerked Scarlett to her feet, and hooked her head under one arm.

Christian: Kelly thought that would end this, I believe. Since it didn’t, I’m pretty sure I know what she’s got in mind next. And I don’t remember too many who get up from it, Zack.

With one swift motion, Kelly delivered her headlock driver to spike the champion on the top of her head into the canvas. She quickly rolled her over, and hooked the outside leg for the cover!

Zack: CLIPPED WINGS!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Kelly made it to her feet. She had her hand raised to quite a bit of fanfare from the crowd.

Christian: Kelly has proven here that she has what it takes to be Fast Track Champion, but the title wasn’t up for grabs tonight. Well done to her. Excuse me, Zack.

Christian left the broadcast booth, and climbed into the ring to raise Kelly’s hand. She got another pop from the crowd as he gave her some applause as well, and then went to check on his other client on the mat.

Zack: Both of these girls left it all in the ring, but it was Kelly Kincaid who proved she’s more than ready to be the next Fast Track Champion at Global Wars.

As Kelly looked happy with herself, the show heads to commercial.

Tornado Warning

“Irish pub Song” plays over the PA system, and the crowd begins to roar to life as they anticipate the arrival of their favorite redheaded duo. Soon enough out comes Muirne Butler, who's wearing the snazziest sports coat she could afford, her fleet cap atop her head as she walks out with her belt over her shoulder and two wine glasses in hand. After her walks Siobhan McAdams, her belt around her waist and wearing an off-shoulder red dress, also carrying a bottle of champagne with her. The two walk down the ramp, high giving the audience with their open hands before getting inside the ring, Muirne sitting on the second rope to let Siobhan step in first.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the NEW Tornado Tag Team Champions...LEGS! AND! ARSE!

Muirne and Siobhan stand proud, the leggy Scot holding the champagne bottle up high while Muirne puts the glasses down to raise her belt over her head. Once the cheers die down, both girls are handed mics, Siobhan putting the bottle down while Muirne takes to the mic, all smiles as she looks about the crowd.

Muirne: Lads, lassies, we know the road of Global Wars has been a bit tough on ya, especially since we’re in English territory, but if ya could allow those differences to be shoved off to the side fer jus’ a brief moment, because there is something Sheev an’ me have been wantin’ to do fer a LONG time that is WAY overdue fer either of us!

The Irish brawler pauses, taking a moment to clear her throat.

Muirne: At Sin & Sacrifice, in a match I have called the Irish Pub Brawl, ya saw me an’ Sheev beat one of the top duos within FFW, one of the best tag teams overall that this company, this SPORT, has to offer, an’ we did it our way! An’ we walked away with the Tornado Tag Team Championships in tow! To put it lightly an’ bluntly, WE CAME! WE SAW! WE KICKED! SOME! ARSE!

The crowd (surprisingly) joins Muirne in with her catchphrase, even catching the brawler off guard.

Muirne: Glad to see yer as happy about it as we are. Because fer nearly TWO YEARS we have chased after this dream of holdin’ FFW gold together, an’ that night that dream was finally realized!

Siobhan takes to the mic next.

Siobhan: What Muirne is saying is, it feels like forever since we came to FFW, and it’s been a bunch of highs and lows in between. But Muirne held onto her PYP contract, biding for the right moment, and it finally paid off. So this one is for her.

The Irish brawler smirks and nods at Siobhan, tipping her hat at her.

Siobhan: And it’s also been far too long since we’ve been at the top of any tag team mountain, but a little humility brought us a LONG way, and I think it’s only fitting that we take a moment to celebrate in this very ring!

Muirne: Aye, otherwise ya might get too drunk to wrestle if we did this next week.

The brawler gives the taller redhead a toothy grin, Siobhan giving her a playful elbow to the ribs. Siobhan goes to grab the champagne bottle, Muirne holding the glasses up as they await the opening of the beverage…

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, prompting the crowd to explode to thunderous boos. Moments later, Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales come out, standing on the stage and looking directly at the champions, unfazed by the negative reaction from the crowd. Valentina is forever stunning wearing a stylish blue pant suit and black stiletto heeled sandals while Isis shows off her amazonian flare in a black jumpsuit with a matching faux fur vest and knee high leather boots.

They begin to make their way down the ramp, still focused on Siobhan & Murine, who are not too thrilled about the presence, but await for their arrival. After the ladies make their way to the ringside area, Valentina uses the steps to enter the ring while Isis climbs up on the canvas and effortlessly step over the ropes. With Valentina getting a microphone from the stagehand, she and Isis make their way towards Siobhan & Murine, almost to a face to face standoff with the champs.

The Manchester crowd continue to shower Ascension with boos, which goes on for a little while, loud enough to make it difficult for Valentina to speak. When she gets the chance, she turns her attention towards the raucous crowd.

Valentina: You people should be used to silence when you’re in the presence of superiors, not act like sewer rats who infest this city. Show some class, you cretins!

The negative heat from the crowd kept coming, becoming louder by the second to spite Valentina, who just responds by rolling her eyes and then turning her attention back on the champs.

Valentina: Well, well, well. Look what we have here, Isis.

Valentina takes a moment to look at Isis, who responds to her accordingly.

Valentina: We have ourselves a little dilemma here. It was no secret that we were dead set in getting back OUR Tornado Tag Team Titles….Don’t get the story twisted, they are OURS…ever since…

The crowd continues to throw their negative reaction towards Valentina. But she couldn’t care less as she continues to speak.

Valentina: …..ever since they were stolen from us by those ungrateful scoundrels The Scarborough Fair at Unstoppable.

The reactions change from boos to cheers to easily celebrate the former 2x Tornado Champs, infuriating Valentina & Isis.

Valentina: And through each day, we’ve savored on the fact that we had a guaranteed chance to beat the hell out of them and get OUR titles back. That is until something happened along the way…YOU happened.

The members of Legs & Arse exchange glances, with Muirne shaking her head as she stepped forwards to speak to Lozano, handing off her props to Siobhan.

Muirne: See, first off I don’ get the whole “OUR” title thing, even when ya win it. Because even if you or we are the title holders, them there belts are still the property of FFW, as they made those belts get themselves to own an' operate. But nah, continue in with her nonsense, lass, it's quite entertainin’.

Valentina: As idiotic and ill-conceived that match was at Sin & Sacrifice, the thing is this: you two became the Toronto Tag Team Champions…a have put a monkey wrench in our plans and we don’t like it!

Siobhan: I'm...I’m terribly sorry but you two actually have plans? I mean...if That's the case, a lot of those plans backfired quite greatly, don't you think?

Muirne: Yeh, look it yer partner here. She jus’ lost her match get the Femme Fer All, an' even then what ya got to fret? There's also the Future Shock tag titles, so it ain't like the whole world is comin' to an end jus’ because yer Boris and Natasha style plans aren't comin’ to fruition.

The tall Scot gives a look of confusion.

Siobhan:...So does that make me the moose?

Muirne: Well ya don’t have his intelligence lass, be thankful.

Before long, Valentina gives the microphone to Isis, who takes it greatly and tears into the champs.

Isis: Point blank. When we say that there is a dilemma, we’re not talking about us. The dilemma is ALL on you. Because as much you want to come here and celebrate “your most cherished dream”…

As Isis speaks the last line, she delivers it in her best “girly-girl” vocal presentation before turning it back to her original malicious demeanor.

Isis:…Your dilemma is how are you going to be able to make this pukefest last. Because believe it or else, WE are next in line for those titles. WE are going to get those titles back. And, just because the opportunity presents itself, WE are going to CRUSH you!

Valentina simulates Isis’s point by grinding her foot on the mat while keeping her eyes, and her matching malicious demeanor, on the champs.

Siobhan: You know, Muirne, she has a bit of a point.

Muirne: O’ course she does, this ain't like last year where All Red Everywhere was pairin’ up with the Queen o’ Games when she fought us last.

The brawler then gives off a toothy grin.

Muirne: On the other hand I don’ see any handcuffs on ya, so maybe that advantage ain’t as favorable as ya thought.

The crowd gets a good laugh at that.

Muirne: All seriousness tho, ya had a better year as a duo than ya ever did havin’ more numbers than that. Great on ya. We get ya deserve a rematch fer these belts, an’ yer gettin’ that shot at Global Wars. But jus’ because ya say yer gonna crush us, it don’ exactly mean it'll be mission accomplished, either.

The Scotswoman nods in agreement.

Siobhan: Muirne's right, Valentina. Can you recall how many times you said you were going to dominate your opponents only to end up on the losing end of matters? Like...ninety nine percent of that time.

The crowd cheers.

Siobhan: But I think...you know what I think? It's time that we end the talking, and get on with the celebrating. Because who knows how long we have to enjoy this time atop the ladder? So if you could both get your keisters out of the ring and give us some time…

When it looks like Ascension isn’t leaving, Muirne sighs and grabs the champagne bottle, aiming the cork at Isis, but it doesn’t pop when she wants it to. As Isis lumbers over to the girls, Siobhan just says “Screw it!” and grabs the bottle by the neck, swinging it upwards and SMASHING it against Isis’ forehead! The giant redhead stumbles back, shaking her head as blood visibly drips down her head, mixed in with the champagne. Valentina looks on in shock, then looks where Isis is leering, and goes after Siobhan, only for Muirne to Lou Thesz Press Lozano before she can make a move!  Muirne pummels her fists into Lozano, with Siobhan using clotheslines to try and take down the American redhead!

Siobhan aims for the chest, but Isis barely budges as she wipes the blood from her face, which ends up being Siobhan’s next target! Aiming at Isis’ forehead sends her back a step, but she comes back with a headbutt to McAdams! Valentina manages to roll on top of Muirne, scratching at the Irish brawler’s face while Butler tries to shield the attacks! Before things can get uglier, several agents and referees rush down to the ring, trying to get some control. Two refs apiece hold back Muirne, Val and Siobhan, while the majority try to keep Isis back. The refs hand Muirne and Siobhan their titles while the four women bark at one another before the action fades out.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:48:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 03:13:01 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Maggie: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Zack: Miko is looking to bounce back after her encounter with Raven, and will be wanting to use Alysson as a springboard to that.

Mai: She should just go back to drinking, she was much more fun that way.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Maggie:And her opponent, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Alysson is coming off the back of a win against Cereza, which she is only going to want to capitalise on to keep this new momentum going.

Mai: Alysson has been picking up speed and she’s going to mow Miko down and wipe the floor with her.

Zack: Mops are more effective for that.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women as Maggie makes her way elegantly out of the ring. On finding no illegal objects she calls for the bell to get the match underway. The German crowd are decidedly behind Miko but that doesn’t phase Alysson in the slightest. In fact she just shrugs her shoulders and laughs a little. The two women make their way to the centre of the ring, and Alysson ducks away from the tie up that Miko is attempting, choosing instead to catch her with a forearm across the jaw. Two more follow before Alysson grabs her by the arm and pulls her in as if she is going for a short-arm clothesline only to switch at the last second and whip her across into the ropes. The Japanese wrestler rebounds straight into Alysson, who scoops her up and slams her down heavily to the canvas.

Zack: Alysson has come out explosively with a trio of forearms and then a ring rocking body slam. Miko will be feeling the effects of that one.

Mai: Alysson rocked her world, just not in the fun way. Although, it was pretty fun to watch her do it.

Alysson takes off towards the corner and scales to the top turnbuckle facing away from the ring. She smirks at the disdain she receives from the crowd, almost revelling in it. She gives a quick check behind her to make sure Miko hasn’t moved and then dives off backwards. The redheaded wrestler lands an elbow straight into Miko’s chest which bounces her off the canvas for a moment with the impact.

Mai: That was pure Poetry in Motion, have you ever seen something so beautiful? And the move was pretty good too!

Zack: I think it was actually a diving back elbow drop rather than poetry, but that is an easy mistake to make, I suppose.

Rolling back to her feet Alysson shrugs off the boos from the crowd, ignoring them as she heads for the ropes and uses the middle rope for a springboard to land a leg drop across Miko’s chest. This time rather than get back up she rolls to the side of Ayano and throws her arm over for the cover, prompting Davis to slide into position.

Zack: One springboard leg drop later and Alysson is attempting to get the pinfall.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The count stops as Davis spots Miko’s foot draped over the bottom rope. She points it out to Alysson who rolls back up to her feet and heads towards the ropes again.

Mai: Dammit. Miko got lucky there, I doubt she even realises what she did.

As Alysson scales to the top turnbuckle for a second time, Miko starts to pull herself up into a seated position. Gardner launches herself off backwards for the second time looking for another back elbow drop and Miko drops down flat and rolls away, leaving Alysson to get nothing but canvas. Alysson gives a yell of pain as she impacts and Miko rolls towards the ropes and uses them to steady herself as she gets back up to her feet.

Zack: Miko saw that coming and got the hell out of dodge, saving herself from the impact but giving it to Alysson in return.

Mai: She should have stayed where she was, Alysson could have ended this now for her and saved her the prolonged agony.

Miko takes the chance to gather herself a little as Alysson cradles her elbow and gets slowly back up to her feet. She gives her arm a rub and tries to shake it off. She advances on Miko, but the Japanese wrestler meets her in the middle and begins to unload a series of lefts and rights into the side of Alysson’s head before she can strike. Ayano grabs the redhead by her injured arm and holds it as she delivers a knee into her mid-section, before using an Arm-Wringer Leg Sweep to send her crashing to the mat.

Mai: Miko should be disqualified for that, purposely targeting Alysson’s injured arm!

Zack: She hasn’t done anything to be disqualified for.

Mai: Details.

Gardner quickly starts getting back up to her feet and Miko is waiting for her. Another series of lefts and rights connect with the side of Alysson’s head before Miko sends her across into the corner. Alysson hits the middle turnbuckle with velocity, which gets Miko a cheer from the German crowd, but not as loud as the one she receives when she delivers a knife edge chop that echoes around the arena. Not satisfied with one, Miko delivers another… and another.. with the crowd counting along until they get to ten causing Alysson to bend double clutching her chest. A knee lift from Miko stands her back upright before she brings her out of the corner with a hip toss that sends her back to the canvas.

Mai: Alysson’s poor chest! I’ll rub it better for her, I’m a good samaritan.

Miko rolls out under the bottom rope and onto the apron. Jumping to her feet she grabs hold of the top rope and pulls it down before jumping onto it. She jumps diagonally onto the next top rope and straight off with a moonsault which she lands perfectly across Alysson’s chest. Miko stays down for the cover and Davis drops into place for the count.

Zack: A Double Jump Moonsault from Miko and Alysson could be in trouble here.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!!!

Alysson rolls her shoulder off the canvas just after the two and shoves Miko off her. Miko doesn’t go very far before she mounts Alysson’s chest and starts to fire right hands into her head. Davis calls for a break but before Miko has chance to oblige, Alysson uses both palms to shove her away. As Miko gets shoved backwards, Alysson pulls both of her knees to her chest and then kicks out strongly, catching Miko in the chest with both feet which sends her tumbling backwards.

Mai: That’ll teach Miko. She should have stayed on the booze, it would soften blows like that!

Both women start to pull themselves back up at the same time, with Miko reaching a vertical base just slightly ahead of Gardner. The crowd chant for the Warp Drive Dragon, encouraging her and spurring her on as she gives her chest a rub and pulls herself together. In the meantime, Alysson has gathered herself and charges towards Miko. Ayano side steps and avoids the impact and Alysson continues towards the corner, stopping herself short of colliding face first with the turnbuckle.

Zack: Alysson’s reactions saved her from eating a faceful of turnbuckle then. It might not be much comfort for her though when she sees what Miko has in store for her.

Miko grabs her by the shoulder and spins her around to deliver three more knife edge chops in quick succession to Alysson’s already reddening chest, from the earlier chops. The German crowd counted each one as Alysson gives a yell of pain. Alysson manages to catch her with a backhand straight across the face which sends Miko’s head reeling. The Japanese wrestler recovers quickly and pulls Alysson out of the corner and sends her into the ropes. As she rebounds Miko catches her and executes her Saree suplex, straight into a pin attempt. Davis slides into position without hesitation for the count. 

Zack: CLARK’S FINAL LAW!! And this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Alysson gets her shoulder up at the very last moment and Miko looks to the referee for clarification. Davis holds up two fingers to confirm and Miko rolls back to her feet looking more than a little frustrated which is echoed by the reaction of the German crowd.

Mai: Alysson just rewrote the law! She’s not ready for calling it a night just yet.

Miko encourages Alysson back to her feet, which the redhead does looking a little groggy. She leans against the ropes to steady herself and gives her chest a rub where the marks from the earlier chops can be seen. Miko measures Alysson and takes off towards her, she goes to leave her feet but before she can, Alysson catches her into a Tilt-a-whirl and plants her on the canvas.

Zack: It looked like Miko was going for one of the running dropkicks she is keen on, but Alysson stopped her in her tracks with a well timed Tilt-a-whirl DDT.

Alysson looks down at Miko and points upwards, keeping her eyes on her, then she heads towards the ropes and scales to the top rope. Once on the top rope, she throws cross-arm rock horns.

Mai: YES! We know what’s coming next.

Measuring once more to make sure Miko hasn’t moved, Alysson leaps off the top rope and backflips to land her shooting star senton across Ayano’s body. She hooks both of Miko’s legs for good measure as Davis drops back down into position.

Zack: That’s G EFFECT and Alysson could be about to take this one home.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis gets back to her feet and calls for the bell as Alysson rolls off Miko and back to hers also.

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall……………………...ALYSSON GARDNER!

Mai: Yes! I never had any doubt that she would do it. Somebody get Miko a drink to drown her sorrows with!

Alysson has her hand raised by the referee with a smile on her face, as Miko pulls herself up into a seated position. Alysson rolls out to the floor to a shower of boos from the crowd, which she ignores. As she heads to the back, the camera cuts elsewhere.

This Isn’t Over

Suddenly, the speakers go mute after a loud screech echoes throughout them. The fans look confused, but before they know it, Felicity Banks comes out from the back with a microphone in hand. A couple members of the German audience start a welcome back chant, but Felicity ignores it and pulls her sweatshirt hood off from her head. Her eyes are fixed on the entrance ramp, no emotion on her face as she stares directly at Miko Ayano.

Felicity Banks: I’ve had a lot of time to sit back and think. Think about the things I’ve said, the things I’ve done, and the things that I wanted to do. Everyone who knows me knows that I get bored a lot quicker than the average person, but two things I never got bored of are FFW and you, Miko.

The self-proclaimed Supreme moves the microphone from her right hand over to her left and continues to stare down toward the ring.

Felicity Banks: This isn’t easy for me to admit, but looking back at this last year? I know I’ve made a couple of mistakes. I tried to humiliate you, Miko, for really no reason at all. Maybe it was my ego taking over, or maybe I just lost my mind for a minute, but I’m on a mission to make things right. Now, the question becomes...where do I start?

The crowd starts shouting a number of different things, some even in German. This time, it gets Felicity’s attention, causing her to look out at the audience.

Felicity Banks: You people need to shut your mouths because I’m losing my train of freaking thought!

And just like that...the cheers she was receiving turn into boos. This doesn’t phase Felicity as she turns back to Miko and continues.

Felicity Banks: Step one -- sign a new deal with FFW.

Boos galore for Felicity as she holds one finger up and slowly brings up a second.

Felicity Banks: Step two -- give you the match that you deserve. I don’t care if it’s on pay per view, on Breaking Point, at Velocity -- hell, I’ll even do it at Futureshock! But the fact is...we’re tied at one a piece, Miko, and every great rivalry usually goes down as a trilogy. So now, the decision is all up to you. Do you want to see who truly is the better wrestler? Or are you content knowing that we’re all tied up? Me…?

She shakes her head from left to right.

Felicity Banks: I’m never content. Win or lose, I need to know for myself who the better wrestler really is. The choice is ultimately yours, but I can tell you this. No more bullshit. No more of me referring to you as the name you’re trying to forget. No more cheating, no more fuckary, no more nonsense. One on one. Me, you and a referee. Hell, you can even pick the damn match! That way?

The Supreme begins to back away.

Felicity Banks: There will be no excuses. I’ll be waiting for your answer, Miko.

Dropping the microphone straight to the ground, Felicity spins around and makes her way directly backstage. Miko watches her every step, even taking a look behind her back to make sure none of Felicity's cronies are there to sneak attack her. Noticing the coast is clear, Miko turns back to the entrance ramp, pondering Felicity’s proposal before Velocity goes to a commercial.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:53:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 03:15:28 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a Tag Team Title match in the Global Wars Series!!

She paused for a moment as the Global Wars logo flashed up on screen, followed by the current scoreboard before the shot went back to Maggie in the ring.

Zack: England’s still in the lead spot, but this match could well bring either Scotland or Japan much closer as we head towards the finale at Global Wars on December 2.

Maggie: Introducing first, Team Scotland!!!

She's Got Legs” plays over the PA system, and Siobhan walks out proudly, a smile on her face as she waves out to the crowd. Heading down the ramp she begins to slap hands with the audience.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Aberdeen, Scotland...Siobhan! MCADAMS!

Once she reaches the ring, she takes to the stairs and walks up on the apron, bending over to enter between the ropes. Once inside, she raises a fist high as she faces the hard cam. Once the cheering dies down, Siobhan heads to her corner, stretching her legs out before the fight.

Zack: One half of the Tornado Tag Champions, Siobhan will have to learn to work with another tag team specialist in Erica Horton. Tonight is going to be one hell of a warm up for the Global Wars battle royal.

Mai: I’m fairly positive if both of them would just make out for a little while, it’d warm them right up. And probably get plenty of hits on the YouTube clip.

Green and blue strobe lights flood the arena as “Map of the Problematique” blasts out over the speakers. As the keyboard comes in, a spotlight shines on the curtain, through which steps Erica Horton to a pop from the fans.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh Scotland by way of Spartanburg, South Carolina! Please welcome ERICA HORTON!

Erica heads down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes on her way.

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away,
Well I refuse to let you go!

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she heads around the nearest steps to the commentators, still catching hands with fans until she gets there. She then heads up the steps and into the ring. Standing in the middle, she lifts a hand to the crowd and then heads to her corner as “Map of the Problematique” fades out.

Zack: I can tell you that Erica Horton is hungry for more opportunities in FFW. She’s well aware of what a step up it could be for her if Scotland emerges victorious in the series.

Mai: I’m prepared to give her an opportunity in my hotel room after the show is over. It might not win her any titles, but she’ll work up one hell of a sweat. Now excuse me while I run to the back for OE’s entrance, no one cares about Kaoru anyway.

Maggie: And introducing Team Japan!!!

[The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up the 'Indian Head' Please Stand By test pattern, and for a moment the PYOO~ of the test tone. As the 'slide' that was shown on gets pushed to the side by a blank one, we hear the voice of our star.]

"Let's go."

[The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky. The lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow as she yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to rock out and headbang with a group of fans along the way...]

Maggie:Coming to the ring..... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

[Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raising up her arms upwards and then outward, like an explosive cloud.]

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

[Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, running the ropes a few times before taking off her ring jacket and handing it to a ringside attendant.]

Zack: One half of the Hall of Fame Burning Star Express, Kaoru has a partner who couldn’t be much more different from her in terms of experience or morality. Also if Mai wants to stay ringside for this match, I’m positive I can handle things on my own.

“MOUSE DROP THE TRACK, THAT’LL MAKE YOU BOUNCE IT BACK!”

Maggie: Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru.. From Kumamoto, Japan, she is The Eighth Chamber Orochi... O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the Eighth Chamber Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a rival team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. Mai Hotaru pops out of the curtain soon after and puts a hand on her client’s shoulder as “Wipe Me Down” continues to play over the sound system. Together the two women walk down the ramp as the crowd boos O.E. the entire time. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Mai. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues.

“‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)
‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!) ‘Cause I’m on! (Wipe me down!)”

Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match. Mai darts back to the booth, and replaces her headset.

Zack: You have to think O.E. is of two minds in this tournament. One, she wants Team England to do well...and they are. But she wouldn’t mind winning either for the same prize.

Mai: Did you miss me? Of course, you did. Why wouldn’t you? I hope you were extolling the virtues of O.E. while I was going out with her.

Zack: Oh yeah, the whole time. Sounded like a love letter. Really.

As the referee hands the zip ties off to the ringside attendant, Kaoru tries to decide with her partner which of them will start the match. OE, though, ignored her, charging across the ring towards Team Scotland while they are involved in a similar discussion, only spotting the onrushing Japanese wrestler as she was on top of them, McAdams getting a high knee into her chest for her trouble. Ayano landed on her feet and started to tee off on both members of the opposing team as Jennifer Stringer ordered Kaoru to her corner; the BSX member reluctantly acquiescing. A chop to Erica’s chest was followed by a jab to Siobhan’s jaw, another chop, another jab, chop, jab, chop, jab; the strikes getting quicker and quicker as Ayano landed five blows to each competitor before taking two steps backwards. She took a heartbeat to measure the Scots before she skipped forward and delivered a palm strike to Erica’s jaw that caused her to stumble backwards and fall back through the ropes and land on the apron as Ayano spun into a discus forearm to the jaw, knocking her to the canvas.

Mai: Don’t you just love O.E.’s initiative, Zack: That girl was ready to get started, and decided to let old broken down Kaoru hang out on the apron. You know she’s racist against the people of Quebec, don’t you?

Zack: That’s not initiative, that’s ignorance. She needs to listen to Kaoru, and Quebecois is not a race!

Siobhan looked to come to her feet, getting to her knees before the Eighth Chamber Orochi grabbed hold of her nose, using her grip to pull her away from the Team Scotland corner, spin her around and deliver a chop across the bridge of her nose. McAdams held her nose as she stepped backwards, Ayano likewise took a couple of steps backwards only to come forward quickly and deliver a running dropkick to Siobhan’s chest, sending her down to the mat. The Scottish wrestler tried to rise quickly only to find her head hooked by OE who quickly snapped off a suplex. The Team Scotland member again started to push up to her feet only to get whipped into the Team Japan corner by OE who followed in close behind to deliver a knee into her gut before she fired off stiff machine gun like chops to her chest, leaving behind welts with every impact before she backed up by the referee only to go move immediately back towards Siobhan, climbing up onto the middle rope as she wrapped her hands around her throat and began to choke her out. Stringer used the five count to get the break and backed Ayano away from her opponent, reprimanding her for the choke only for Ayano to argue with her.

Zack: You can just tell Kaoru doesn’t like Ayano’s tactics, and why should she? Andi may irritate her at times, but at least she knows she isn’t going to flirt with disqualifications!

Mai: Well the last time Andi did things outside the rules of a normal match, it got her in the hospital, didn’t it? Besides O.E. is the superior of the two women.

Siobhan gasped for breath in the Team Japan corner as Ayano continued to distract the referee. And Asaka stood in the corner, holding the tag rope not doing anything. OE cut short the argument with the official and gave her partner an almost disappointed look as she walked towards her and delivered a stiff front kick into McAdam’s stomach. The Legs And Arse member started to walk forward out of the corner, OE letting her step past her as she made the tag to Kaoru before following Siobhan, grabbing hold of her shorts and yanked upwards for a wedgie. Kaoru took a deep breath as she entered the ring, shaking her head at the wedgie as she followed up OE’s earlier attack by firing off a series of chops of her own to McAdams chest while the Chaotic Temptation member used the whole of Stringers count before she released her hold on Siobhan and stepped out of the ring. As soon as McAdams was released, Kaoru caught her with a headbutt that she followed up with a drop toe hold to send her down to the canvas, Asaka floating over into an STF.

Zack: Kaoru already looking for a submission. Remember it’s 5 points for your country if you can make your opponent quit. That’s just a much more difficult task in a tag team match.

Mai: Normally I wouldn’t support a racist like Kaoru, but I like winning and the money that comes with it more. So eff those pricks from Quebec, and choke her the hell out!

As the BSX member attempted to lock her fingers underneath her foe’s chin, the Scottish wrestler squirmed and shook her head, preventing her from getting the hold applied before she rolled to the side and managed to grab hold of the bottom rope. Kaoru rolled away to her feet as Siobhan came to hers and advanced on her, firing off stiff kicks into her body before she whipped her across the ring into the opposite ropes and caught her with a back body drop on the return. Siobhan rolled and quickly tried to come to her feet only to find Asaka’s arms wrapped around her waist before she was tossed into the air with a release overhead belly to belly suplex. McAdams adjusted in mid air, landing into a forward roll that saw her pop up to her feet, getting her bearing quickly and skipped towards Kaoru catching her with a front kick to her gut causing her to double over. Asaka found her head caught by McAdams; the Scot dropping her with a DDT. As the Japanese wrestler rolled over, Siobhan made a lateral press cover on her.

One…

Mai: Kaoru should gave her a good ol’ Greco-Roman thumb to the eye, that’d have broken the cover too.

Kaoru kicked out as the one count was made and got pulled up to her feet by the redhead who started to lay into her with three European Uppercuts. Asaka took two steps backwards and the Legs & Arse left her feet to deliver a dropkick to her chest that sent her down to the canvas. Kaoru rose back to her feet and received a kick to the gut before Siobhan jerked her forward by the wrist into a raised knee to the gut, followed by a second and a third. The Japanese wrestler cradled her midriff for a moment only for her opponent to slam her face down into the canvas with a bulldog. As Asaka pushed up to all fours, Siobhan delivered a standing elbow drop into the Japanese star’s spine forcing her back to the mat before she rolled her over and made the cover once more.

One…

T

Mai: Damn it, Kaoru. I’m getting tired of these pin attempts on you. I knew you were old and useless, you racist! Get up and tag O.E.

Zack: I never expected you to be unbiased, but it’s really getting out of hand for this match.

Asaka kicked out again and instantly started to rise to her feet only for Siobhan to grab her arm, twisting it into an arm wringer, bringing her opponent up to her feet and headed towards the corner. Asaka held her shoulder for a moment as McAdams stepped onto the bottom rope, then the middle and as she stepped to the top, the Atomic one jerked her away from the ropes; Siobhan releasing her arm as she landed on her feet. The Legs And Arse member only managed to stay vertical for a moment before her opponent swept her legs out from underneath her, taking her down to the mat as Kaoru floated over into the Lebell Lock, pulling backwards on McAdams head as she got it locked in tightly. Stringer dropped down in front of the Scottish wrestler asking her if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ from her as she searched for an escape from the hold; Kaoru adjusting her grip to add a little bit more pressure in the hold. Stringer asked once more and got no answer as Siobhan reached for the ropes finding them out of reach as her hand began to hover over the canvas.

Mai: Go ahead and quit, harpy! You know you want to! There’s no shame in tapping out to a racist like Kaoru. Well there is, but she’s not smart enough to know that.

Zack: Siobhan has a lot of resilience in her, we’ve seen it on display before. But this submission is absolute torture.

Stringer asked once more, again getting no answer from the red haired woman only for Kaoru to break the hold as she got a low dropkick to the face from Erica Horton. The resident of South Carolina immediately dropped started to return to her corner only to get rushed by the Eighth Chamber Orochi, Horton turning at the last moment, setting herself and sent OE tumbling with a Japanese armdrag. Ayano rose back to her feet and immediately get sent back across the ring with another armdrag. This time as Ayano pushed up to her feet, Erica charged towards her and pulled up sharply as OE dove out of the ring getting a shake of her head before she turned to walk back to her corner but almost immediately got her feet jerked out from under her. Ayano pulled her out from underneath the ring ropes to the outside, jabbing a thumb into Erica’s eye before grabbing Horton by her clothing and sent her into the steps with a judo style throw.

Zack: We got a fight on the floor, and one in the ring. And the one in the ring is the actual legal women in this match.

Mai: What’s your point? O.E. does get bored sometimes. Plus poking people in the eye is fun. Lean over here, and I’ll show you.

In the ring Asaka delivered a European Uppercut to McAdams as they both got to their feet, the Hall of Famer setting her opponent up for an Irish whip but as she looked to execute the move, the Aberdeen born wrestler reversed. Kaoru hit the ropes and came back towards her foe who leapfrogged over her. Asaka hit the ropes once more and this time as she came back towards the middle of the ring she left her feet and took Siobhan down to the canvas with a Thesz press. Landing on top of the Tornado Tag Team Champion, Kaoru began to ground and pound with a series of hammer like rights and lefts; McAdams covering up to take the blows on her forearms before she managed to grab Asaka’s around the elbows, spinning her over and began to deliver elbow strikes to the Japanese stars face. Kaoru covered up, prompting McAdams to pull her up to her feet and drive a knee into her middle, followed by a second and a third before she spiked her face first into the mat with a sit out facebuster.

Zack: Siobhan is really taking it to Kaoru here. She’s showing us what helped make her a Tornado Tag Champion….besides her partner.

Once more, Siobhan pulled Kaoru up to her feet and whipped her across the ring into the Team Scotland corner, following hot on her heels and bringing her foot up, driving it into the side of Asaka’s face. The Japanese wrestler stumbled out of the corner and received a roundhouse kick to the side of her face that saw her spin and collapse to the canvas. As she landed Siobhan made the tag to Erica before she bounced off the middle rope, onto the top and delivered a split leg moonsault across Kaoru’s chest. Siobhan rolled away as Erica quickly scaled the ropes to the top and came crashing down on Asaka with a leg drop and then made the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: Kaoru is clearly the inferior member of Team Japan. How many times as O.E. been pinned in this match?

Zack: None, because she wasn’t in long enough.

Asaka rolled her shoulder and got pulled up to her feet by Erica who pulled her up to her feet and sent her down to the canvas with a neckbreaker. Once more she pulled Kaoru back up to her feet only to send her back towards the middle of the ring with a German suplex. Kaoru rolled and tried to get to her feet only for Erica to snap her back to the canvas one more time with a side Russian leg sweep. Asaka held the back of her neck as she kicked her feet against the canvas before she started to rise once more and as she did, Erica headed towards the ring ropes, springboarding off them and into a headscissors takedown. Rolling away to her feet, Horton waved Kaoru upwards  only to set off towards her once more and delivered a 720 DDT that stood her on her head before she crumpled to the canvas. The Spartanburg resident made the cover again, hooking her opponent’s leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: What a DDT from Erica! You can tell how bad she wants this, and all of Scotland is likely right behind her.

Mai: I’d rather be under her personally, like that Monty Python song. Sit on my face and tell me that you love me.

Again Asaka rolled her shoulder, Erica nodded her head at the referee’s count as she moved to grab her foe by the foot, pulling her towards the Team Scotland corner where she applied a single leg crab Boston crab. She pulled back on Kaoru’s leg as she sat low on her back, bending her spine to put the Team Japan member in extreme discomfort before she made the tag to Siobhan. McAdams entered the ring and stood over Kaoru before turning her back on her and launched herself into the air, flipping backwards into a moonsault that saw her land perfectly across the top of Kaoru’s back as Horton kept her trapped in the single leg crab. Erica released the hold and left the ring, Kaoru slowly trying to get back to her feet as Siobhan climbed to the top rope in the neutral corner and came flying off with a hurricanrana. Once more the Tornado Tag Team Champion made a cover on Kaoru, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two..

...THRE-

Mai: I swear to you if Kaoru loses this match for O.E., I’m going to have her hung in effigy the next time I’m in Quebec.

Before the three count can be made OE Ayano made the save, delivering a stomp to the back of Siobhan’s head as she made a lewd gesture towards Erica Horton, before quickly backing up towards her own corner as the Scot made to the enter the ring. Siobhan pulled Asaka back to her feet and sent her into the Team Scotland corner before delivering a dropsault to her foe then made a tag to Erica who stepped into the ring and together the two Scottish wrestlers pulled Asaka out of the corner and into a vertical suplex, holding her upside down for a couple of moments before falling backwards. Siobhan rolled out of the ring as Kaoru arched her back in agony, before sitting up holding her spine. The woman from Edinburgh bounced off the ropes and delivered a low dropkick to the Atomic ones chest. The woman billed from New Vegas fell backwards to the mat once more and Erica instantly grabbed hold of her opponent’s legs and applied the figure four leglock to her. Kaoru slapped the mat with both hands as she gritted her teeth in pain.

Zack: Erica with a figure four, that’s one way to keep Kaoru grounded! And you can tell how well it’s working with one look at Kaoru’s face.

Stringer got down next to the Japanese wrestler, asking her if she wanted to quit, Asaka refusing point blank; her hands running over her face, clawing at her face and grabbing at her hair. With the submission locked in tight, Kaoru reached out for the ropes, finding them out of reach, causing her to begin to rock from side to side, building up momentum. Erica fought against the momentum, trying to keep her opponent on her back only for Kaoru to use that to her advantage as deftly shifted to roll the other way and this time she managed to spin over onto her front, reversing the pressure. As soon as she was on her front, Kaoru pushed up on her hands, trying to apply as much pressure as possible in the countered submission hold causing Horton to let out a cry of pain. The Scot lunged towards the ropes and Stringer called for the break, getting it almost immediately.

Zack: Erica was wise to position herself closer to the ropes just in case that happened. She made it there very quickly after the counter.

Mai: I hope Erica uses her team’s share of the purse to buy better hair dye for herself.

Kaoru crawled forward into the Scottish corner and began to pull herself upwards, using the ropes for support. As the Atomic wrestler made it to a vertical base and leaned back against the pads she found Erica measuring her up before she skipped forward and attempted to deliver an elbow smash that Kaoru ducked underneath, hooking her arms around Erica as she lifted her up into an atomic drop. Erica took a couple of steps forward gingerly and as she did, Asaka came forward and took her off her feet with a running neckbreaker. Horton held her neck for a couple of moments before she started to push upwards; the two legal wrestlers getting to their feet simultaneously only for Kaoru to get the drop on Horton with a headbutt before grabbing her by the wrist and Irish whipping her into the Team Japan corner. Horton hit the corner hard and stayed for a moment before Asaka charged towards her only to eat a faceful of boot for her trouble, causing her to stagger backwards into the corner. Erica tried to follow her out of the corner but made it just two steps before she was yanked downwards to the canvas thanks to OE Ayano grabbing a handful of her hair.

Mai: That was beautiful and brilliant! Is it any wonder O.E. is such a talented athlete with moves like that?

Erica got back up and shot a look at Ayano who gave her a cold, one shouldered shrug before she turned her attention back towards Kaoru who launched herself towards Horton, catching her with a spear to her midriff, driving her into the mat as Kaoru landed on top of her in a cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Erica was nearly split in half with that spear, but she escaped the fall! All credit to her.

Erica kicked out and Kaoru sat up, making the tag to her partner. The Eighth Chamber Orochi entered the ring and instantly pulled the Edinburgh born wrestler into a deadlift German suplex. The Japanese born wrestler rolling straight to the apron and coming to her feet quickly and into a slingshot senton, crash landing on top of Erica then leaned back, hooking the leg as she made a lazy-ish cover, pretending to yawn as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Another near fall, and O.E. with a very lackadaisical cover there. No wonder it didn’t work.

Erica’s shoulder popped up before the three count, OE rolled away as the referee confirmed the two count to her, rising to her feet and measured up Horton as she made it to all four and delivered a soccer kick straight into her ribs. Erica knelt up, holding her ribs and as she did, Ayano wrapped one arm around her throat as she began to apply a sleeper only to deliver a wet willy before she finished applying the hold. As she finally locked in the sleeper hold, the Eighth Chamber Orochi jerked the Scot upwards and away from the ropes before she threw her to the canvas with a sleeper suplex. Erica rolled through to her feet only for Ayano to catch her and send her rolling towards a neutral corner with an Uki Waza. The Spartanburg resident hit the mat and started to rise to her feet only to be lifted off her feet and dropped throat first over the top rope. Horton stumbled backwards, gasping through breath leaving herself wide open for her legs to be swept out from under her, causing her to hit the mat hard, knocking all the air from her. Ayano wasted no time at all in grabbing hold of Horton by the legs and locked in an elevated Texas Cloverleaf, pressing her knee into the small of her back, as she stretched her back out as much as she could causing the Scottish woman to cry out in pain.

Mai: Look at the expert application of that cloverleaf, Zack. That’s a thing of beauty, and no one will think less of Erica for quitting.

Zack: She does have it well applied, but I see no signs that Erica is considering calling it a night just yet.

Stringer got down in front of the Edinburgh born wrestler, asking if she wanted to quit and getting a ‘No’ as she reached out for the ropes, finding them too far away. Again Stringer asked and got a ‘No’ as she asked the Team Scotland member if she wanted to quit. OE released the cloverleaf hold and delivered a double knee drop to her opponent before she came back to her feet, Erica clawing her way a couple of inches across the canvas before the Japanese wrestler locked in another Texas Cloverleaf submission. The official asked the Scottish wrestler yet again if she wanted to quit and again she got another no, Horton, pulling at her hair before she scratched at the mat, inching herself towards the ropes and finally grabbed hold of the bottom rope. Stringer called for the break and used the count, getting to four before she got the release from the Japanese wrestler who stood up straight and delivered an elbow drop into the small of her back.

Mai: The referee doesn’t need to be counting O.E. There could be a language barrier, because Stringer doesn’t speak like O.E.

Zack: Who does?

The Chaotic Temptation member reeled away, throwing her hands up in the air with a smirk only to be booed and jeered by the crowd. Erica pushed up to her feet and as she got them underneath her, Ayano beat a fist against her other hand like she was playing Rock, Paper, Scissors and after the third pump she caught Erica with a double eye poke, following it up with a chop to the mouth and then a punch to the face that caused the Scot to collapse back to the mat once more.

Zack: They just got PLAYED BY THE GAME!!!

Ayano quickly pulled the Scot back up to her feet and into a Cobra Clutch only to sweep her feet out from under her into a facebuster, completing the Black Mamba. Horton rolled away holding her nose and Ayano made the cover hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Fluke! Erica didn’t get her shoudler up, she was reaching for a cinnamon bun. That should have been a three.

Erica rolled her shoulder and then rose up into a sitting position while OE Ayano told the referee that should be a three count. Stringer stook to her guns, telling the wrestler it was definitely a two count only to be dismissed by the street thug before she dropped down next to her opponent and locked in a side headlock. Ayano kept the hold locked in tight, then ran her finger along Horton’s lips before she pulled on them as hard as she could for a fish hook to complete the Kiss The Ring. Stringer started the five count, Ayano milking it for all she could before releasing the hold, re-applying the fish hook headlock a moment later. There was another count from the referee, Ayano releasing the hold before she was disqualified only to instantly lock it back in. Another count quickly followed as Erica started to push upright, getting to one knee before it was released only to find the move applied once more. As the referee counted, Erica made it all the way up to her feet and delivered a side suplex, dropping Ayano on the back of her head.

Zack: That’s what she needed to do, Erica getting herself a short reprieve! Now it’s time to go get to her corner.

Mai: No one asked you anything. I’m the manager here!

OE held her head, rolling to the side as Erica started to rise; the Japanese superstar following her back to a vertical base and as she did so Erica started to unload on her with Bubbly - an MMA style kick combination. The stiff kicks striking every part of her body in rapid fire succession, causing Ayano to stagger and stumble under the onslaught before getting dropped to the canvas with a spinning roundhouse kick that struck right on the temple; Erica dropping to her knees as she delivered it breathing deeply, taking a couple of moments before she threw herself over her opponent to make the cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Mai: KICKOUTKICKOUTKICKO--Whew!

Zack: Why don’t you get up and just go back to ringside? I can handle this without you, I promise.

Ayano’s shoulder came up a heartbeat before the count could be completed. Stringer showed the two count as Erica rolled away and began to crawl towards her corner as Ayano rolled to the side, holding the side of her head before she pushed upwards, getting to her feet and unsteadily moving in the direction of Kaoru. Erica made the tag and Siobhan entered the ring, charging towards the Eighth Chamber Orochi and caught her with the Bless Me Bagpipes! Lungblower. Ayano hit the mat and McAdams made the cover, hooking the leg for the cover.

Zack: BLESS ME BAGPIPES!! O.E’S DONE!!

Mai: SHADDUP!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: THANK YOU! DRINKS ARE ON ME TONIGHT!!

At the last possible second, Asaka dove on top of the cover, catching the Team Scotland member with an elbow to the back of the head to break it up. Siobhan glared at Kaoru as she returned to her corner before she started to pull OE to her feet. As Ayano got vertical she fired off a palm strike to Siobhan’s jaw that caused her to reel away and OE dove towards Kaoru to make the tag. Asaka entered the ring and as soon as her foe turned towards her the BSX member caught her to the #Facepalm STO, driving her into the canvas, making the cover and hooking the leg as they landed.

Zack: There’s the FACEPALM, and I think that’ll do it!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Kaoru is USELESS!! SHE’S THE WORST RACIST JAPANESE WOMAN I’VE EVER SEEN!

Siobhan kicked out and Kaoru rolled away, coming to her feet as McAdams made it to her knees. Asaka measured her up and delivered the VATS Blaster spinning hard kick upside her head. Siobhan fell to the side and Asaka dove on top of her, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THREE----------NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: If she had hooked the damn tights, this would be over! Tag O.E. back in, she knows how to get the job done!

Immediately Stringer waved the pinfall off, pointing to Siobhan’s leg across the bottom rope causing the Japanese wrestler to look at it in disbelief. Asaka rubbed her face as she slowly pushed upright, circling around the ring as McAdams pulled herself up to her feet and staggered away from the ropes only for Kaoru to strike, applying the legendary Deathclaw to the Scottish born wrestler. Siobhan fought the hold, trying to pull away from the grip of the Japanese wrestler only to find the submission was applied as tight as a vice; McAdams arms waved as she reached for the ropes, finding them just out of reach.

Mai: She’s gonna tap, Zack! I can feel it! 5 beautiful voluptuous points for Team Japan!

Zack: She may indeed be thinking about it! Her arm can’t reach--voluptuous?

McAdams continued to flail her arms as the submission took effect, arms windmilling as she collapsed backwards to the mat. She reached desperately for the ropes only to find them out of range. Erica entered the ring and made a beeline towards Kaoru, looking to break the hold and save the match only for OE to intercept her, catching her with a flying clothesline that sent her down to the mat, Ayano grabbing two handfuls of hair as she landed, yanking Erica backwards and out of the ring while Siobhan tried to fight the hold. Finally Siobhan’s movements began to slow, realising it was futile to fight the hold any longer; before she finally tapped out. Stringer called for the bell, Kaoru released the hold as the bell began to sound.

Mai: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! O.E. DID IT!! 5...COUNT’EM..5 POINTS!

Maggie: Here are your winners, by submission, the team of O.E. Ayano and “Atomic” Kaoru Asaka….TEAM JAPAN!!!!

Zack: O.E. had nothing to do with that...AT ALL! Team Japan just took a big jump in the rankings with a very hard fought victory!

Mai: Of course, O.E. had something to do with it! I specifically heard her tell Kaoru to use that move! Sorry, Quebec!

The Eighth Chamber Orochi rolled back into the ring and popped up to her feet, Stringer raising the hands of both members of Team Japan into the air as Siobhan rolled to the apron gasping for breath. Asaka and Ayano began their celebrations in the ring as the screen showed the Global Wars scoreboard that updated itself to the last standings as it added the points onto Team Japan’s score before the show cuts elsewhere.

Open for Business

As the show comes back from commercial, it looks as though we are about to see the latest edition of After Shock. There’s the studio with the Future Shock logo on the green screen. There’s the large purple sofa, and even Gary the Goldfish. Sitting on the sofa would be Jake Chandler between both halves of the BNB Wrecking Crew.

Jake: Hello from Los Angeles! Don’t adjust your sets, this isn’t After Shock. We’re just filming this back in L.A. for Velocity. I got my favorite tag team in the multiverse here, “Old School” Gillie Barnes & “Malicious” Mallory Bennett! And I’ve been tasked by management to talk to the girls about two big matches they have coming up. Hopefully I am up for the challenge, since I talk to them both daily.

Gillie: We talk during breakfast! We talk during lunch and dinner! We talk during bed hours!

Mal: We do?

Gillie: Well you talk during bed hours I’m sure. I mostly read! Also that’s a lovely shirt you’ve got on there. The dictionary definition of ‘Malicious’?

Mal: Only on the FFW merchandise website. Well, enough of the cheap plugs, we’ve got coming up first I think a tag team match at Future Shock’s Sydney show versus The Gardners. Rose and Linda.

Jake: Right! I also have a surprise too. But the matches first. Future Shock Sydney, November 14th, no doubt something I’ll be covering on After Shock. But one match we’ll see that should be short of shenanigans and barrels will be the Wrecking Crew here meeting the Gardners! I like all four of the people in this match, and sleep with one of them! But you probably worked that out. Anyway, girls, tell’em about how you feel on the Ragnals.

Jake nudged Gillie with a very loud whisper, easily heard by the camera.

Jake: I fixed Rose up with a surfer, ya know.

Gillie responds in the same loud whisper, leaning forward.

Gillie: He’s really cute you know. You did good work here, Jake. Well, Rose would say ‘rly good’ work.

Mal: Guys... Guys I... I think everyone can hear you.

The Malicious One says it rather dryly before looking back at the camera.

Mal: Although we didn’t have the luck of beating NHB in my hometown, as I’ve said before, I wasn’t too beaten up about it. It couldn’t have happened to a more deserving tag team but if now begins the chase towards them, especially with Ascension already in line... We’ve gotta make a case for ourselves Gillie.

Gillie: Does this mean I get to research cosplaying? Should I prepare my own box to counteract Rose’s?

Mal: How would that even work? Besides that, Brianna pulled a #BriMeansBusiness on her wardrobe box.

Jake: Rumor has it she wants to referee this match too, that’s what my inside sources at the Center have said, at least.

Gillie: I thought it was a bit odd that she wanted to referee the first one... Now she wants to referee this one as well?

Mal: Well... She called it right down the middle for all intents and purposes for Sienna and Rose... But taking Rose’s box away? It’s like... It’s like sending Batman in to a fight without his utility belt, the ceramic chest plates in his suit, the electrostatic cowl that keeps people from tearing off his mask, the weighted cape tips that allow him to stun people when he twists around--

Gillie: We get it!

Mal: That’s my line.

Gillie: Well, I’m still excited to face off against a veteran of the wrestling business and a big upcoming star. It’ll be like wrestling Generation XX, except they’re much better!

Jake: I feel like there’s a small contingent of viewers out there who are giggling every time one of you mentions Rose’s box.

Mal: And a smaller contingent who didn’t get the joke, needed it to be explained to them... And giggled then. Well... Let’s talk about the other match?

Jake: Sure! Global Wars, December 2! A massive team battle royal main event, but the most important match of all is the Ultraviolence Championship!! At least to me. Emma MacNamara will meet Mallory Bennett for the title! And I’m going to predict a victory, and Mallory to be the first person to hang a loss on Emma since…..it feels like since last year’s World Series. But still, that’s my marquee matchup!

Mallory smiles, looking extremely touched before turning Jake’s head and planting a rather long kiss on him. Long enough at least that Gillie whistles and checks her cell phone humorously. The Malicious One clears her throat, and puts her hands on her knees.

Gillie: If you’re done?

Mal: I can’t express a little thankful affection? Look the last Episode of Future Shock, where Harley was going over a few choice Future Shock champions... It got me wondering if I hadn’t made as much of an impression when I held it as I hoped. I don’t think she meant it that way, nor was she going to go out of her way to name drop every champion that ever held it, but it made me think. So... That said, I’m gonna try and do what seemingly no one else has been able to do and that’s take the Ultraviolence title from Emma Mac or die try--

Gillie: Don’t give her a challenge to live up to, Mallory.

Mal: Well, that’s what it’s like facing her in the ring. Look how many people have faced her and look how many haven’t be able to get her down and keep her down, especially under those rules. Every and any violent match and she keeps coming out strong. She’s everything an Ultraviolence champion should aspire to be but that doesn’t mean I won’t throw everything I have at her and take everything she throws at me.

Gillie: Well, she’s got a lot to throw. She gets especially creative when it comes to inflicting harm on another human being.

Jake: But see, Gillie, Mallory has a secret weapon that….uhm Eileen, Kaoru…..Laurel Anne Hardy, Riley Riot…

Jake got caught up in rifling off names before he shook his head.

Jake: Mallory has something none of them do, something I have bought for her...well us too, but her mostly.

Both girls looked at each other in confusion before glancing back at him.

Gillie: For us too? You plan on becoming a wrestler?

Jake: Heck no, I’m happy with my one back body drop I gave Andy ages ago. No, I have purchased inspiration. Something for Mallory to think back to that is waiting for her when she becomes the new Ultraviolence Champion! See that box over there?

Jake points off camera to the far side of the studio, the camera turns to see a large box sat over top of something. He quickly hops to his feet, and heads over. He motions the girls to join him before he flips the box off to reveal a rich purple loveseat (matching the couch). Sitting on the sofa is a Louisville slugger metal baseball bat.

Jake: Ta-da, this is the new loveseat I bought for the house to match our couch. Imagine how cool the Ultraviolence Championship will be draped across the back of that. Oh, and the bat too.

Both girls do the customary ‘ooh, aah’, but without a hint of sarcasm. As one can assume by now, home decor is very important for this living arrangement.

Mal: I call first dibs after Global Wars.

Gillie: You can’t just schedule when you get to use the new loveseat.

Jake: I guess we should send it back to the show in Germany. So we’ll see you guys in Sydney when the BNB Wrecking Crew take on the Gardners and then Global Wars where we crown a new Ultraviolence Champion! While you do that, I’m gonna see about how we get this thing home now.

The camera takes one last shot of the deep purple sofa before we head back to the arena.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 03:43:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 03:16:15 pm »

Maggie: The following match is your main scheduled for one fall and is a FEMME FOR ALL TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND MATCH!

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

Inside me a light was turned on…

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

Then I was alive!

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Anita/Tifa: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: It is time for our main event and it is the battle of former No Surrender champions. Only one of these two women can go farther to the Femme For All and one has been there to the mountain already.

Mai: AND HER TIME IS UP! Now is the time of the greatest No Surrender champion whoever lived?

“Sex and drugs, and dirty money! On the race to rule the world!
You cut your teeth on fame and diamonds...
Your time is up, now three, two, one...!”

The lights in the arena flash after going out and the crowd cheers as “The One” by Slaughterhouse plays through on the sound system as well. The arena dips low on light save for a spotlight falling on the entrance way. The Instant Classic emerges, standing tall with her arms crossed and bandana around her neck. Killer C walks, pushing away from the curtain and down the ramp. Lyn Dallins accompanies her in a three piece suit as he offers a few words.

“One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!
We number one!
One! One! One! One! One! One! One! One!”

C walks to the ring, high-fiving every fan she can on the way before she rolls in the squared circle from under the ropes. Killer C then motions for the ring announcer to hand her the mic and she thanks them. She pulls her bandanna from her lips to speak as Lyn leans in a corner.

Caroline: I am... From Tampa Bay, Florida by way of San Fernando on the islands of Trinidad and Tobago. I weigh in tonight at 155 pounds... I *AM* The Instant Classic! WHAT’S MY NAME!?

Crowd: KKKILLLLLEEERRRR C!!!!!!!

Zack: Starla? Or Killer C perhaps? Because I think fans would argue--

Mai: Hush.

DING! DING! DING!

Jennifer Stringer points at Savannah to ask her if she’s ready. She points to Caroline and asks if she’s ready. Both women have not moved out of their corners yet to engage each other, instead staring at each other from opposite sides of the ring before both women nod. Stringer backs up as the two former No Surrender champions immediately lock into a collar elbow tie up with Savannah quickly getting it into a standing headlock. Caroline roughly shoves her towards the ropes but Taylor pulls off a handspring backwards before turning a one eighty and catching Dallins with an enzuigiri that she quickly dodges by rolling to the left. As Savannah lands on her feet Caroline hooks her arms around the waist of Taylor, and Killer C goes for a lift upward to drop Taylor with a german suplex but The Las Vegas Siren powers backwards and lands on her feet and jumps forward to hit Caroline with a bulldog. Killer C drops to one knee as Taylor jumps forward but has the wherewithal to kick off the ropes Aleister Black style to springboard into a moonsault before Killer C can uppercut the back of her head.

Caroline spins on a heel to turn one eighty and face Savannah.

Savannah lands on her feet with ease to face Caroline.

Warm applause from the Lanxess Arena crowd from that very impressive sequence with either woman managing to land a hit on each other. Killer C looks appreciative while the Siren looks dismissive at best.

Zack: Both women getting a feel for each other, without so much as getting any offense.

Mai: It’s just playing... Playing around. Pointless fluff and Savannah doesn’t even look like she’s caring about it! BREAK HER FACE TAYLOR!

Killer C raises a hand, challenging Savannah to a test of strength as they begin to circle each other. Also completely disinterested in that, instead Taylor simply jumps upward and dropkicks Dallins straight in the ribs and sending her backward into the turnbuckle corner. Savannah follows that up with a running double leg calf kick, sandwiching the former FFW champion before she grabs her by the wrist and irish-whips her, only to be countered and sent towards the opposite turnbuckle herself. Taylor springs over Caroline as she comes in and the moment Caroline turns around Savannah grabs her head and runs her out of the corner into a bulldog, before flipping her over and going for a quick and easy pin.

OOONNNNEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Quick kickout from Killer C and Taylor is right back on her.

Caroline gets a quick kickout, raising the shoulder but Savannah quickly grabs her wrist and bends her arm back behind her head with a wrist lock. She quickly forces Caroline on her knees before standing over her into a grounded top wrist lock, working Killer C’s right arm... But putting a boot against the back that surgically repaired left knee. She works both of the former FFW champion’s formerly injured appendages, pulling back and grinding her boot on them both as Dallins lets out a hiss of agony, seething as Savannah smirks and looks as though this match is going to be a piece of cake after all and Killer C likely wasn’t all that tough a match after all. Stringer asks Caroline if she wants to quit, and Killer C shakes her head... To which Savannah slaps her on the back of the head in a moment of disrespect before wrenching back on the hold again. C’s eyes narrow and she shakes her head.

Mai: Look at that grounded top wrist lock. Look at Savannah working multiple appendages at once. Stick a fork in her, she’s done folks, Taylor versus Vega.

Zack: You’re grasping for straws, but it looks as though Savannah already doesn’t think much of her opponent already and there’s that little dope slap.

Taylor continues wrenching the hold but Caroline puts a boot down and begins to push herself upward with Savannah piggybacking on her back. She gets both boots on the mat and stands up but Taylor quickly grabs her an inverted front facelock, breaking the wristlock before popping off an inverted leg drop bulldog! When Killer C goes down Taylor quickly goes for that left leg again, grabbing it and hooking it in a facelock of sorts before turning around and hitting it with a front flip into a snapmare! It immediately causes Killer C to curl up and hug her leg in pain, gritting her teeth before Savannah starts stomping off at her. She stomp her right arm before forcing her to stand up and then running towards the ropes and coming back to hit her with a quick chop block that puts her back down on her knees before hitting a corkscrew neckbreaker that puts Caroline back down on her back again. Taylor hooks both legs once more and this time gets a longer count as there’s longer than a two.

Mai: THE GAMBLE!

OOONNNNEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Caroline gets a shoulder up this time and Taylor looks less than happy about it, once again reaching downward and forcing Caroline to stand up. The two women are seen to be at the same height, nose to nose before Taylor wrenches back and chops Caroline across the chest. That seems to wake Killer C up as she shakes off the staggering but Taylor pulls down her singlet so she can slap her hard against her chest again. That seems to wake Caroline up as Killer C’s eyes widen and she sidesteps the third chop to the chest, immediately shooting forward and catching The Las Vegas Siren with a double leg takedown before bringing her down to the mat! Savannah rolls onto her stomach but Killer C is on top of her back and hooks her legs around Savannah’s waist before she scrambles with her hands her legs slip under Taylor’s arms, forcing The Las Vegas Siren into a Gedo Clutch!

OOONNNNEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Taylor kicks out and has to roll onto her stomach again but Caroline is right there, hooking her head with a front facelock before she begins to roll her around. Taylor attempts to escape the rolling front chancery but Killer C refuses to allow it and continues rolling back and forth, wearing Taylor down with every roll through as she tries to break the grip but can’t seem to make an escape. The Instant Classic rolls them both on their backs before she slowly begins to stand up, forcing Taylor to stand up as well before snapping off a neckbreaker and dropping Taylor back down on the mat, grabbing her neck in pain. C looks down at the mat at her before she begins scaling up the nearest turnbuckle. She points down at the mat as the Cologne crowd can be heard rallying behind her. By now the Las Vegas Siren has gotten up to her knees, not seeming to realize that Caroline is waiting for her, waiting for her to stand up.

Crowd: KILL HER C! KILL HER C! KILL HER C! KILL HER C!

Zack: Caroline with the GATOR ROLL and now she perched and looking for a 187...!

Mai: Savannah no...! Don’t go into the light! DO NOT GO INTO THE LIGHT! LOOK AWAY MY CHILD!

The moment Savannah sees Caroline coming however she counters her, catching her arm and pulling her into a half-completed crossface chickenwing! Killer C’s eyes go wide and she begins reaching through the air, shaking her head and refusing to let herself get sunk into the hold! She shakes her head furiously and begins to tip toe towards the ropes, using her some forty pound advantage to begin to reach towards the ropes. She continues reaching, a little farther, a little farther still but Taylor leaps upward and hooks her legs around Caroline’s waist, falling her to fall backward as she cinches in the crossface chickenwing! The former FFW champion’s eyes seem to glaze over slightly and she looks as though she realizes she has no option here as her arm continues to pulled out of its socket as does her shoulder as well as working over her neck. Killer C looks up at the lights, looking as though she’s not sure what to do before she tries to roll to where Savannah is laying on her back. Taylor tries to dead weight on C but it’s too late and suddenly she’s on her shoulders before C pushes on her heels, bringing Taylor down for an impromptu pin!

OOONNNNEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOO!!

TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHRRRRREEEEE--!!

KICKOUT!!

Taylor’s forced to break the hold to get her shoulder up and Dallins is up off the ground and gets moving but Savannah kicks her leg out from under her before running towards The Instant Classic and going for a curb stomp! Dallins however catches her at the last second by dipping her head down under Savannah’s arm and looking for a Northern Lights... But Taylor kicks her legs out and lifts Caroline upward into a vertical position before dropping her, spiking her head first into the mat with a brutal looking brainbuster! The Instant Classic is spread eagled out in the ring, her eyes glazed over again as Savannah goes towards her... Looking as though she’s going to get the pin but instead she looks towards the nearest turnbuckle and nods with a smirk. She walks towards it and climbs atop before pointing downward to Dallins as the crowd boos her,  while another good chunk of them begin chanting... It does seem to rally Caroline up as her legs slowly begin to slide together... At which point Savannah squats, as though she knows what to expect...

Caroline kips up!

And not a moment later Savannah has left off the top and catches Killer C with a wicked dragonrana!

Zack: WELCOME TO SIN CITY! SAVANNAH HAD CAROLINE’S KIP UP SCOUTED! THIS MIGHT BE THE END OF IT!

OOONNNNEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOO!!

TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHRRRRREEEEE--!!

KICKOUT!!

Caroline barely kicks out in time here, getting her shoulder up but Taylor leaps on top of her with a Thesz press the second she gets back up, dropping hammers down on her head as she has to try and protect herself with her forearms but Taylor is continuing to rain down blows, before she reaches down and cups the back of Caroline’s head, pounding her face with repeated punches. Killer C finally has enough and crosses her forearms before pressing them against Taylor’s throat and then headbutting Taylor in the face, getting her to roll off of Killer C! She’s turned around and The Instant Classic stands up but when she reaches to turn Savannah around, Taylor spins around with an uraken, looking to swipe the Trinidadian wrestler’s block off. She catches her off guard however with a sitout side slam that she quickly converts into a Koji Clutch! Taylor’s eyes go wide, not expecting this hold and tries to reach... Her legs behind her, her arms in front of her, anything to escape the hold!

Zack: Savannah was looking for Desert Rose but it got countered into a sitout side slam followed by Koji Clutch! Taylor’s in the middle of the ring here and I don’t know how she’s going to escape!

Mai: I just know that she will! I’ve got a thousand riding on this Zack!

Taylor reaches for the ropes as Caroline continues to keep the hold applied, throttling Savannah until she rolls to the side and forces Dallins on her shoulders, just as The Instant Classic had done earlier to her in her own submission! The two-time FFW champion doesn’t wait for Stringer to slide into place, immediately breaking out the hold and the moment both women are up, Dallins catches her with a toe kick before sweeping her up onto her shoulders with a Gory Special. She drops Savannah from out of nowhere, spiking her on the head with the transition into the Texas Piledriver before she drops down onto Taylor, hooking her legs and looking victorious!

OOONNNNEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOO!!

TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: REASONABLE DOUBT AND SAVANNAH TAYLOR STILL KICKED OUT!! AT A HALF SECOND SHE KICKED OUT!!

Mai: She told Caroline she was hungrier than her! She told us ALL she was hungry and she’s proven that each and every single step in this match! Look at C! She’s slack jawed!

Mai has it right for once, Killer C looking at Stringer and asking... Asking how that wasn’t a three. She looks down at Savannah who still hasn’t gotten up yet, the Las Vegas Siren damn near motionless. Caroline lets out an exhale before she makes a motion that she’s going to do it again then if she has to and pulls Savannah by the hair to stand up. She sets her up for the Gory Special once more but about halfway through the set up, Taylor counters it before sliding on Killer C’s shoulders, turning it into a Desecrator! She spikes C’s head into the mat in such a degree that Caroline seems to do a handstand before she lays motionless on the mat. Taylor isn’t done there however, grabbing C’s left leg and throwing it over her shoulders before locking in the stretch muffler, interlocking her hands together before she stands, stretching C’s leg and knee over her neck and bending it as the daze Caroline has going from the scissored DDT is broken as she reaches out in agony!

Zack: A SIREN’S SONG and followed right up with the PERFECT ILLUSION!! Caroline was hoping for a second piledriver but Savannah countered it and now... Now she’s in the middle of the ring with Caroline in that stretch muffler!

Mai: It’s just a matter of time now Zack. She’s got nowhere go, she’s probably blurry eyed and her neck is killing her from the landing of that DDT!

Caroline’s reaching for the ropes but being bent up from the Stretch Muffler and so far away seems to be more than a struggle that she can counter. She tries to shift her body weight so she can reach a hand for Savannah... But Taylor immediately responds by changing up how she has the muffler, breaking her clasped hands to clench one on C’s ankle and the other on her thigh before she stands up and let’s The Instant Classic HANG by her leg, her neck and a shoulder the only thing on the mat! Killer C looks to be in absolute agony but she seems as though she’s trying to fight tapping... She scrapes the mat with her fingers, seething, gasping... Until she finally has no choice but to tap out in pain.

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: Here is your winner by submission... AND ADVANCING TO THE NEXT ROUND OF THE FEMME FOR ALL... SAVANNAH TAYLOR!!

Mai: She did it! I never gave up on you Savannah! ...Call me! Text! We’ll do lunch! Five more points for Team U.S.A.!

Zack: Savannah Taylor tonight has beaten the two time FFW champion clean as a whistle! Love her or hate her, the former No Surrender champion is headed to the next round of the Femme For All where Leona Vega awaits her!

The crowd boos but that changes nothing as Waterproof Blonde plays throughout the arena. Savannah’s arm is raised high as she smirks, worn out but as proud as ever as she climbs to the second rope. Caroline in the meanwhile is hanging in another corner, squeezing at her left leg in pain and staring up at the lights. She looks rather pensive as Savannah celebrates.

Zack: That’s all the time we have for Velocity ladies and gentlemen! Next stop is Breaking Point in Glasgow!

The last image is on Savannah as she points to the Global Wars banner hanging at the ceiling.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:39:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: