Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:14:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Nevaeh Gets Some Shade

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Gets Some Shade  (Read 216 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 05, 2017, 12:31:45 pm »

Exclusive Footage From Velocity

We cut backstage as we find a perplexed Allison Marx..and a subdued Silas Mason

Allison; Hello ladies and gentlemen, Allison Marx here and I was surprised by my guest here Silas Mason. Silas you said you had an urgent announcement to make. What would that be?

Silas began to speak in a very calm demeanor as he looked back and forth at Allison and the camera

Silas: Yes I have some breaking news for ya all. After the tough love I gave Nevaeh out there earlier she got fired up. She wanted ta show she was still the same woman. So she went about asking for another handicap match. Of course I'm not in favor of such matches,  but Nevaeh persisted and it's a personal issue. She demanded I get this match made for her. I saw fire in her eyes. So while I'm reluctant I'm gonna do what I can as her manager ta make it happen. Thus why I'm here. I'm here ta issue a challenge.

Allison: She asked for another handicap match? I..With how things went last time Nevaeh really wants to go through that again?

Silas: Indeed she does Allison. It's personal. See the women she wants ta challenge are SHades of the Sun and the reason being is they attacked her friend, and mine, Steph Stefano. Now yes Steph has a match against Alysson soon, but Nevaeh wants a piece of them both. She wants ta get revenge for Steph. So to both Alysson and Valerie what do ya say? Ya both can be in the ring at the same time as well! Nevaeh insisted on it. She don't care what it takes as long as she gets the both of ya in the ring in two weeks at the next Velocity.

Allison stood there confused by what she just heard.

Allison: wait, Nevaeh said they can be in the ring at the same time? is that really a wise decision?

Silas simply shrugged his shoulders.

Silas: i gotta admit this ain't smart on Nevaeh's behalf, but ya should of seen her Allison. It looked like the old Nevaeh asking for this. I think this might help her get back. That's why I'm doing this. I hope we get ta see the Nevaeh Summers we all know and love. I mean doing this for a friend. How cool is that?

Silas now looked directly at the camera

Silas: ya hear that Steph?..this one is for you. Let us know Shades of the Sun

Silas now tipped his hat to the camera and walked off, leaving Allison flabbergasted.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: