Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 17, 2024, 11:48:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 30 (Sydney Supershow)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 30 (Sydney Supershow)  (Read 121 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 05, 2017, 09:46:27 pm »

The visitors to the FFW site’s Future Shock tab find the video for the latest After Shock. Upon clicking it, it begins with a logo flash and then we see Jake Chandler adjusting a painting of Dogs Playing Poker. When he gets it like he wants, he drops a flake into Gary’s goldfish bowl and wheels around to sit on the now trademark purple sofa with the green screen showing the Future Shock logo.

When he sat down, he was joined by none other than the “6 String Sinner” herself in Lydia Charisma. He looked quite happy to see her before he began.

Jake: Hello again, everyone! Welcome to the latest edition of After Shock, where you’ll get all the late breaking news heading into the Sydney supershow that will be free on television for all the fans on November 14th. I’m joined by the “Rawk of Ages” and the “Jukebox Powerhouse” herself, Lydia Charisma! Welcome to the show!

Lydia: Thanks for having me Jake, and now we can safely say that After Shock is now... Hold on. Wait for it... OOOOOOZZZZIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG wwwiiittthhh charisma. I see you’ve been putting your own personal touch on the studio; I’ve got a Dogs Playing Poker painting in my house as well bu...! I also got a gift for Gary.

She holds up a very tiny purple and green guitar attached to an amp... Which looks as though it was made to be put in a goldfish bowl. Jake admires Gary’s new scenery, while the goldfish does so himself.

Jake: That’s great, thank you. Plus I’m glad to see you’re back to tip top shape from Resistance. I saw Lacey trying to destroy your ankle in the match, but you overcame. And a belated congratulations on the victory.

Lydia: Thanks Jake, y’know I have to hand it to our resident Poison Ivy, she seriously tried to torque ankle out. I don’t have to like her or her calling me boo. Boo who, you know what I’m saying? Past all of that it was a really impressive fight out of her and I’m sure we’ll do it again real soon. Kyle’s clients really have a thing for me, don’t you know?

Jake: They really do! I wouldn’t be surprised if Valerie McKinley was in the future at some point. But time will tell. Anywho, we’ll be covering the Sydney card in a moment. But first, we should take a look back to the recent episode of Future Shock. It was a very full hour that started off with Tara Cortez in another exhibition, and she won again. What do you make of the 10 Star Prospect?

Lydia: You know, I know some people question Tara’s huge amount of confidence in herself and how she possibly has been winning these matches, but it’s hard to argue with the results. She really deserves this moniker. Even more so. A lot of people have to wonder just how certain things happen in her matches... How someone gets laid out, how someone gets cut off from a baseball slide but for the time being I wanna give Tara the benefit of the doubt and say... Well, maybe people just find some really bad luck facing her.

Jake: One thing about her is how much she observes the rules. The referee doesn’t even have to count on breaks. She even asks the opponent if they want to keep going. I haven’t followed wrestling as long as most, but I’ve never seen someone so hyper-vigilant about the rules.

Lydia: Oh yeah, she’s an absolute stickler for them. See that’s why it’s hard to imagine she could be anything other than legitimate. She’s a wrestler who has all this confidence and then who could blame her for that if she makes sure to observe the rules at all time and constantly check on her opponent to make sure they can continue.

Jake: Not often we see that, never in my case. But anyway, let’s move onto the dodgeball challenge. Lacey, Angel, Britt Kane, and the debuting Mara Werth played some dodgeball with our guest ….I guess you call them hurler….Celeste. Mara picked up the victory too! What were your takeaways from the challenge?

Lydia: Well, I think we all know now that Celeste has one nasty throwing arm and Lacey... Well Lacey got to find that out the hard way. Her and that red powder, Jake! I don’t figure that’ll be the end of that. It seems as though Miss Kane has caught the attention of Casey’s choir; unlucky her right?

Jake: They must have an interesting church. They got NERF guns and now radio controlled airplanes to play with. I didn’t realize the Lord was into toys. But you’re right, that was unlucky for Britt. But we also ended up with a new Prospect, which Adam announced later in the week. What’s your early opinion of Celeste?

Lydia: She doesn’t take crap from anyone is the very first thing I took from here when I watched her during the challenge. Also a distinct lack of interest in modest clothing where it counts but maybe that’s why Lacey took a little bit more of an affront with her. She does hate sharing the spotlight…

Jake: That’s true. I look forward to seeing her and Mara in Future Shock going forward. In the main event, Sienna Moore put herself into the triple threat for the Future Shock Cup match in Sydney. She managed to get by Rose Gardner in a close one, but I think there may be more to the story as it relates to Brianna Singer. She was the referee, and was right down the middle, I thought. What about you?

Lydia: I have to admit, when I first saw this match set up with Bri as the ref I smelled absolutely nothing but trouble but for the most part yeah... She was completely unbiased. The one thing I couldn’t help but notice though is on a replay that when Rose went to do her change-up as she often does, Sienna went to go get her and Bri stopped her. It was like she wanted Rose to see her box was missing. Now fast forward and although I’m getting ahead of myself, Brianna wants to ref yet another of Rose’s matches. Smells fishy.

Jake: Oh, we’ll get to that shortly. That’s all part of the upcoming supershow in Sydney we are having on the 14th. It’s a pretty full show for Future Shock’s first trip down under. In one match, there could be Global Wars points up for grabs when Valentina Lozano of Team Canada meets “Midnight” Mila Martin. Mila came within an eyelash of literally putting Isis to sleep, but with a little refresher from Valentina, it wasn’t meant to be.

Lydia: So of course since Valentina had to stick her big nose where it doesn’t belong, like at all? We’re gonna get to see Mila come down on her like a ton of bricks. She came close to putting Isis down so something makes me think that Valentina is going to be in for a struggle.

Jake: No question there. I’m sure you saw this at Resistance, but Bianca Reed captured the Aspire Ring after a match with Alicia Garland. But during that match, well….they had company from Elizabeth Lannister. Now I know you have done some promotional stuff in swimwear before, but probably not during a match. “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister will meet “Killer B” Bianca Reed as well. What’s your impression on this?

Lydia: Well if Elizabeth Lannister was hoping to either cost Killer B a match, which she didn’t... Or if she was hoping to take attention from Reed’s victory, barely by the way... She kinda-sorta-maybe failed on both endeavors. In fact all she proved to do was write her name on the list of future cockroach buddies, which what do you know Jake! It looks like that time is here and now. The Lioness better cover up too... You know roaches can get ANYWHERE. Yeck.

Jake visibly shudders at that idea.

Jake: That’s completely her burden there. I want nothing to do with cockroaches. We have the BNB Wrecking Crew meeting the Gardners as well. With new tag champions, the teams are all jockeying for position in the rankings. I have been able to confirm as well that Brianna Singer has placed herself as the referee for this tag team encounter.

Lydia: Hoo boy. Well, I hope Rose has gotten her box in a more secure location this time or may just have to be ready to transform from off the get go. It’s not that Bri won’t be unbiased I don’t think, just that she’s proving to seemingly have it out for Rose’s mid-match transformations. I don’t know why. They aren’t hurting anyone and the fans absolutely love it. You can hear the crowd get ready when she disappears under the ring and once she pops out? It’s absolute pandemonium.

Jake: I’m with you there. I always enjoy seeing it too. Maybe Bri isn’t a big fan of cosplaying? I don’t know for sure. But either way, I’m looking forward to seeing how this goes. I covered it with Mallory and Gillie at Velocity, they are prepared for anything and ready to go. We’ll see how it shakes out. Also that night, it’s a special attraction as two women compete in a match both wanted. Neither are Future Shock stars, but we’ll see Jessica Anderson go one on one with Kelly Fury! I’m REALLY looking forward to this, Lydia!

Lydia: The last time Jessica Anderson was here she fought a barn burner match against Elizabeth Lannister. This time around we’ll see if she can pull out a victory when she faces a two time Hall of Famer, who boasts multiple championships in different companies. She will also throat punch you if you try her.  Will we be seeing Five Star Fury or a bonafide Show Stealer? Time’s gonna tell am I right? Either way, our Aussie fans will be loving this one.

Jake: We’ll also find a home for the 2017 Future Shock Cup in Sydney. We know what the Cup has done for others, and no telling what it might provide this year for the winner. Sienna Moore will meet Valerie McKinley and Ji-Hu Myeong in a triple threat match. Add to that we now have Australia’s own special guest referee Marla Lee. I have a feeling she’ll be needed with Max and Kyle ringside, not so much Cory, I don’t think.

Lydia: Have you ever watched a match where the only person who people probably will cheer for will be the referee? Because that’s about what we have on our hands tonight. Marla’s going to have to check Sienna for weapons, handcuff Max, keep an eye on her former manager. All and all she has her work cut out for her. I do wonder who is going to emerge out of this the winner but no matter who goes home victorious... It is going to be a lot of celebration and bragging.

Jake: In the main event, history is already being made. The very first Prospect to ever challenge for the Future Shock Championship takes place here. Harley Shannon meets a very dominant Anna Giovanna for the title! We’ve heard from Harley about how focused and dedicated she is heading into this. Anna’s a big match player in Future Shock, and has been for a while. This is going to be one hell of a prizefight between two women Future Shock fans like and respect, I think.

Lydia: The very first Prospect to challenge for it and potentially the very first prospect to win it. The fans are gonna eat this up though Jake. You’ve got a match where one has leg strength as her primary weapon of choice... I suspect Harley’s all about her lower body and working on her glutes... And Anna’s all about the upper body. This is going to be a clashing of styles, a clashing of fans, and a clash of greatness! I actually can’t wait for this one!

Jake: There’s no telling what else we may see, fans. And you’re getting it free! This isn’t a Pay Per View, think of it as an early Christmas present from Future Shock! This is going to be a historic night for Future Shock in many ways, I think. Make sure you join us November 14th! Future Shock goes down under for what should be a packed night! Thanks to my co-host, Lydia Charisma, for joining me. Sydney….here we come!

A quick flash of the card is shown once again before the video comes to an end.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:51:08 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: