Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 04:47:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - November 11, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - November 11, 2017  (Read 346 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 11, 2017, 04:17:52 pm »

Live from the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland
November 11, 2017

The FFW logo is shown in the night sky as the world rotates behind it. The shot quickly zooms in on the world all the way down to Glasgow, Scotland. The SSE Hydro is shown with FFW marketing clearly shown at the front. “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” blasts out of the speakers, and the cheer that goes around the arena is...well, it’s enormous. From the back, which only heightens the cheers, is the Ultraviolence Champion, Emma MacNamara. She is still in her Celtic top from earlier in the day, though it is now over her ring gear. The sight of the green and white half of the Old Firm does bring a couple of jeers, but not enough to dampen the atmosphere. The Glaswegian takes a dip, bowing to the fans with the title over her shoulder and grins widely, bringing the microphone she came out with to her lips.

Emma: GLASGOW, I’M HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?

The metal cover of “Rains of Castamere interrupts the hometown girl’s cry, which doesn’t go over well with the crowd. However, the reaction softens considerably when they spot the redheaded Hall of Fame member, Valerie Lamb, who is wearing a Scotland rugby shirt, also holding a microphone. She brings it to her lips and...starts to sing.

Valerie: You’ll take the high road, and I’ll take the low road…

Crowd, singing back to Valerie: AND I’LL BE IN SCOTLAND BEFORE YOUUUUUUUU

Valerie & Crowd: Where me and my true love will never meet again, on the bonny, bonny banks of Loch Lomond!

The crowd cheer themselves for their effort of the song version of the Loch Lomond poem. The two Scottish women grin at each other, and nod their heads.

Emma & Valerie: ALBA GU BRATH!

Valerie: It is also worth noting that this is literally the only phrase in Gaelic I actually know.

Emma shakes her head.

Emma: Anyway, as I was saying; GLASGOW, I’M HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! Well, she’s home too. But she’s a cunt fae Edinburgh as we say. So whatever.

Valerie: OI! I’ll have you know I was born in that old hospital up in Partick that doesn’t exist anymore, and so were Erica and Jo! Just so happens I lived most of my life near that beautiful wee stadium we play rugby in! With the one men’s senior team that actually seems capable of winning matches off of more than just luck! And since I’m a nice girl, that would be the rugby union team!

Emma smirks, and rolls her eyes.

Emma: Aye, but do they go on 63-games-and-counting unbeaten streaks like my beloved?

It’s Valerie’s turn to roll her eyes.

Valerie: We’re no’ New Zealand, come on woman!

The two girls grin, but the moment is...wrecked by one fan. There’s always one in Glasgow.

Fan: SHUT UP, YA FENIAN RAT!

The silence that befalls the arena at the use of the sectarian slur is...deafening, would be the best way to describe it. Emma, however, shakes her head.

Emma: Well, ye know whit? I’d MUCH sooner be a fenian than  SECTARIAN PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU! All find well you can shout things like that when you’re an anonymous face in a crowd or behind a keyboard, but you wouldn’t dare say that to my face!

Valerie: Would you like to borrow Alysson’s crowbar?

Emma shakes her head.

Emma: I think I’ll borrow Angel’s piano wire. Seems much more effective; which is nothing against Alysson. Speaking of whom, if you guys don’t raise the roof for that Scottish-by-marriage woman, I’m gonna fall out with every single one of you! Seriously.

Valerie nods her head.

Valerie: Personally, I’m not too bothered about whether or not she gets cheered, just that she goes out there and puts that Evo Champ of ours on her arse where she belongs. The same woman who thinks I’m making stuff up or something, not realising that anything I’ve said, I’ve said because it’s true. And WHEN I get my shot, WHEN I get to meet her in the middle of that ring, I’m going to do exactly what I set out to do; beat Steph Stephano into a smoothie, never mind a pulp and have Jo and I be the second first set of sisters to hold BOTH The FFW Championship and the Evolution Championship! How’s that one for ya! Scottish girls making a point about how we can produce world class athletes without the use of a tennis racket! Hi Andy Murray!

There;s a cheer that goes around the arena for the mention of the FFW Champion, which brings a smile to the older woman’s face.

Valerie: ANd tonight of course we’re going to see more of who might face my sister down the line when the Femme For ALl comes to its close. Of course, this is only the semi finals, an it’s funny that before we came out here we saw Savannah saying how interested she was in this. THat’s all fine and well, but I think the winner of this match tonight would be more interested in her and Leona. Maybe I’m the weirdo here though!

Emma: The winner of tonight’s main event? You mean me, right? Who am I to not send the people who travelled from quite literally all over Scotland  - seriously, on my way in I met a fan from the Shetland Islands! You guys got any idea how long that journey takes? Takes freaking forever! I’m not having people come all that way for me to have me lose the match! That’s what you came for, right? And maybe to see Cerexa get her arse kicked, because ANYONE BUT ENGLAND AM I RIGHT!?

Another pop. Emma grins.

Emma: Sorry Missy. But that’s how we roll up here. Though the choice of partner is...not helping matters, I guess. Especially as she’ll be completely and utterly outclassed by Shaw. And don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about this little beauty of mine that sits on my shoulder. I’ve got Mallory coming up. And when that comes, you can bet I’ll be ready for her, as she’ll be ready for me. With any luck I’ll knock something into that kid that no one else has done yet; how to actually do what I do and do it properly!

Valerie: No matter what happens, we’ve got two out of three matches where we can do what the Scotland football team does every couple of years; rely on everyone else scoring points to keep the other people down, which boosts us! ...Never works, but hey, it’s worth a shot! No points to America, no points to Japan and Scotland will still be in it! We can all be okay with that, can’t we? Good!

Emma: Ladies and gentlemen, I vow to be the best that I can be in this match tonight, and that we will all do our best to make sure that they all remember WHY Glasgow is the best place to come for any kind of tour! I shall return to be with you soon, and maybe you’ll see my favourite ginger too!

She gives Valerie a grin. The two wrestlers lock hands and raise them before bowing to the crowd. “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” starts up again as the two women head to the back, and we cut to the opening video for Breaking Point

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song just barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell with a lot of plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracking her knuckles, Kelly Kincaid connecting with a shooting star press, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Alysson and Valerie standing over Steph, Miko Ayano laying in some chops, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point returns to  the air inside the arena with all the requisite pyro and ballyhoo. We then head right up to ringside with Maggie.

Zack: Wherever you’re watching around the world, thank you for joining us! We are here in Glasgow, Scotland on one of our last stops in the world tour for Global Wars! You’re watching Breaking Point, and you’ve chosen one hell of a night to join us! I’m Zack Hudson, joined as always  by Mai Hotaru. Mai, tonight it’s all about Global Wars and the Femme for All and more than a little payback!

Mai: No one tuned in to hear you talk, it’s lucky I’m paid to put up with you. Let’s get things going, shall we?

Maggie: This is the opening contest of Breaking Point and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Maggie: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: Angelina is back in action tonight after Ascension put her out of commission for a month and it is a safe assumption that she will be looking for some payback here tonight.

Mai: She can look all she wants but all she is going to find is the bottom of the Latin Goddesses boot!

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, two nondescript men run over and create a human stairway for her next to the ring: one man on all fours next to the ring and the other lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the camera and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and looks on with a smirk, posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the referee and commands the referee to take off her robe and then leans against the ropes in a sexy, confident pose as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Zack: Valentina came up a little short in her meeting with Missy at Breaking Point in Manchester two weeks ago. She will be looking for a very different outcome tonight to add some more points to Team Canada’s total.

Mai: She is going to manage it with grace and style, mark my words!

Maggie leaves the ring under a chorus of cheers from the Glasgow crowd as referee Melinda Davis gives a cursory check to both women for illegal items. Finding none she calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre of the ring, with Angelina reaching it before Valentina. She invites Valentina to come closer with a wave of her hand which gets her an eye roll from the ‘Latin Goddess’, who instead of complying, stops in her tracks refusing to follow orders.

Zack: Angelina looks more than ready to get this match underway but Valentina is refusing to dance to Angelina’s tune.

Mai: And why should she? Valentina can take as long as she likes and Angelina can just like it or lump it.

After another moment, Angelina starts to look annoyed and takes off towards Valentina. The Latin Goddess attempts to dodge out of the way but Angelina catches her square with a European uppercut that rocks her backwards a little. Keeping the pressure on, Angelina follows with another two in quick succession which start to knock the former Tornado Tag Champion back a few steps. Taking advantage of Valentina’s slight loss of balance, Angelina capitalises with a superkick that sends her back first into the corner.

Mai: This is not right! She didn’t even let Valentina get to the middle of the ring, the referee should stop this immediately.

Zack: She hasn’t done anything for the referee to need to stop. Angelina got tired of waiting for Valentina and took the fight to her. I don’t think Valentina was expecting her to come out as explosively as that.

Using the ropes for height, Angelina steps up onto the second rope to deliver an Enzuigiri to the back of Valentina’s head which forces her forwards out of the corner and onto her knees. Without skipping a beat the Staten Island native takes off to the ropes and uses them to perform a handspring as Valentina is starting to get back to her feet. She comes back towards the Latin Goddess and plants her on the canvas with a Tornado DDT before quickly throwing her arm over for the cover. Davis slides into position for the count.

Zack: Angelina hasn’t given Valentina a second to respond yet and she is going for a cover. This could be over before it has really even started.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valentina kicks out strongly and pushes Angelina off her with a clear look of disdain on her face as she does.

Mai: Are you drunk, Zack? Thinking that is all it would take to keep Valentina down, shame on you.

As Angelina rolls back up to her feet, Valentina pushes up to her knees. As she starts to get back to a vertical base Angelina charges, aiming another kick to the back of her head but Valentina quickly ducks to the side and unable to stop her momentum completely, Angelina stumbles towards the ropes. Using the ropes to steady herself, Angelina regains her balance and turns, just in time to catch a clothesline from the Latin Goddess that sends her over the top rope to the apron. Angelina gets straight back up to her feet and Davis orders Valentina away from the ropes to let her get back into the ring. Valentina doesn’t comply at first, but eventually takes half a step back. 

Zack: Valentina is not impressed at being ordered to move away from the ropes, but she has. Or half a step at least, which doesn’t really give Angelina that much room.

Mai: She stepped back like she was told to. What more do you want? How much room does she need really? She’s only small.

Angelina starts to climb back into the ring, and as soon as she is halfway Valentina grabs her by the head and pulls her through, leaving her feet hanging on the middle rope. Using a spike DDT, the Latin Goddess plants Angelina face first into the canvas, gaining her a massive amount of disdain from the Glasgow crowd. Lozano ignores it as she stands on Angelina’s back, grabs hold of the ropes to steady herself and starts to stomp onto the back of Angelina’s neck.

Mai: The Latin Goddess is putting Angelina in her rightful place with her GODDESS STOMP-DOWN!

Valentina steps off and pulls Angelina back to her feet before firing her into the ropes. Angelina rebounds off and Lozano catches her and lifts her up, spins her and brings her back down to slam the Staten Island native’s back across her extended knee. Releasing her, Valentina lets her opponent fall to the canvas, then goes for the cover prompting Davis to get back into position.

Zack: A Tilt-a-Whirl backbreaker from Valentina and she is attempting her first cover of the match.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

Mai: Angelina should have done herself a favor and stayed down. She is only prolonging her agony.. And the length of time I have to wait to get a top up on my drink!

Angelina gets her shoulder up before the three and Valentina shouts at the referee that she is counting to slowly. She gets back to her feet and pulls Angelina with her. She spins her around and locks her arms around Fantastica’s waist, but before she can lift her, Angelina starts to fire elbows back. She manages to catch Valentina in the side with a couple that force the Latin Goddess to release her grip. Another two follow which catch Valentina square in the ribs and send her onto the backfoot.

Zack: Valentina is more than eager to add some points to Team Canada’s total but Angelina is not making that easy for her. If she has her way, Valentina will be leaving empty handed here in Glasgow.

Mai: I’m sure I could find something to occupy her hands with!

Striking quickly, Fantastica catches Valentina with a second superkick which further sends her backwards. Following up with a pair of matching elbows to the side of the Team Canada member’s head. With the crowd cheering her on, Angelina runs up the ropes and springboards off the middle rope to deliver a hurricanrana to the Latin Goddess, flipping her to the canvas. Valentina bounces and lands on her back and Angelina goes straight for the cover, hooking her leg as she does.

Zack: She calls that FANTASTICANRANA and she is about to stop Team Canada’s chances of getting points in this match in their tracks!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Valentina kicks out and Angelina rolls away from her and pops back up to her feet, soaking in the cheers from the crowd a little as she keeps an eye on her downed opponent. 

Mai: You really should have more faith, Zack! I knew that Valentina would get out of that!

Lozano rolls to the ropes and uses them to steady herself as she starts to get to her feet. Before she can get back to a vertical base, Angelina takes off to the opposite ropes, she rebounds off them and comes back at Valentina and steps up her back forcing her down across the middle rope. With Valentina hanging over the second rope, Angelina performs a tiger feint kick, knocking Lozano back first to the canvas. The Staten Island native watches her opponent for a moment and then looks towards the top turnbuckle earning her a massive cheer from the Scottish crowd.

Zack: A FANTAST-KICK from Angelina but it doesn’t look like she is going to stop there.

Mai: She really should you know, she should just bow down to the Latin Goddess and admit that Valentina is far superior in every way.

Zack: That’s a matter of opinion.

Checking again that Valentina hasn’t moved, Angelina takes off for the top turnbuckle and once up there, steadies herself before launching herself off for her corkscrew shooting star press… which she misses as Valentina rolls out of the way at the last second.

Zack: Angelina was looking for AVENGING ANGEL but all she got was a face full of a canvas instead, and this crowd are not happy about that in the slightest. I doubt Angelina is thrilled about it either.

Valentina gets back to her feet as Angelina gets to her knees, giving herself a shake to gather herself after her tumble. Lozano doesn’t give her chance to fully regain her composure before she pulls her to her feet roughly and applies a wristlock. Placing her foot on Angelina’s face next she falls backwards performing an inverted stomp facebreaker. She then catches the Staten Island native to lay her out with a rolling cutter onto the canvas. Under heavy boos from the crowd she goes for the cover as Davis drops down into position besides them. Valentina hooks Angelina’s legs for good measure as Davis starts the count.

Zack: With the help of DIVINE INTERVENTION Valentina is about to add three points to Team Canada’s tally.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis gets back to her feet and calls for bell as Valentina pushes up to her knees with a smirk on her face.

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall………………...VALENTINA LOZANO!

Mai: I knew she would do it! Team Canada are pulling it back!

Before Angelina can start to get up, Isis rolls into the ring and raises Valentina’s arm alongside the referee. They ignore the disdain from the crowd and then turn to start laying kicks into the downed Angelina, gaining them even more animosity from the already booing Glasgow crowd.

Zack: Of course, Ascension are gonna try to put Angelina back on the shelf before we even get to Global Wars! If her partner is here, now would be--

Pitch blackness sends a buzz throughout the crowd.

Mai: Do you have some kind of button you push or something?!

Zack: Actually if I did, I’d have used it a lot more often! Total darkness has engulfed the Hydro here in Glasgow! And I have no idea--

Sounds of thunder and lightning cast out, setting the atmosphere of the incoming Conqueror. The lights in the arena die out to allow for the spontaneous bursts of light that reflect the internalized storm.  As the silence takes hold, the startling opening guitar screech of Rammstein’s “Sonne” overtakes everything. It is followed by the infamous countdown.

EINS, ZWEI, DREI, VIER, FUNF, SECHS, SIEBEN, ACHT, NOIN, AUS!”

“Blacklands” by Castle blasts the arena with its heavy, thrashing instrumentals as the lights in the arena fluctuate through a rapid cycle of dark blues and neutral colors. From the darkness of the entranceway, the shine of a metallic mask catches the camera’s attention. Artemis Kaiser….with a bright red crowbar in her hand. The Glasgow crowd erupts! She glances down to it, and makes a beeline for the ring as Valentina and Isis stop their attack to see her coming.

Zack: That’s ARTEMIS KAISER! We’ve not seen her in months, and Ascension may be having flashbacks!

Mai: The original Short Stack is here! Valentina has boots taller than that midget!

Artemis hit the ring in a sprint, rolling inside and catching Valentina with the crowbar in the stomach and a DDT to put her on the mat. She turned back, and looked up to Isis who towered over her.

Zack: Kaiser has NO FEAR of anything, least of all Isis! And she’ll take them on by herself...and it looks like she’s about to!

Isis catches her with a knee in the ribs, and then wraps her hand around her neck. She hoists her up into a chokeslam position before Artemis crashes the bright red crowbar upside Isis’ head. She drops her to her feet as Angelina was back to her feet. The pair of them hit the far side ropes, and took Isis down with a double chop block when they darted behind her. Valentina rolled out of the ring, and pulled Isis out with her as Kaiser was about to strike that crowbar into her head again.

Zack: I didn’t know Artemis was in town, but Ascension found out with the rest of us! Valentina’s pulling Isis out before her head catches that crowbar again!

Mai: It’s her fault! They were just trying to have fun with Angelina! No one invited that midget to the show!

Angelina looked over to Artemis, asking her something and then getting a handshake from the veteran. The crowd popped again.

Zack: I think Angelina has a partner for Global Wars, and she couldn’t ask for a tougher one!

Mai: I hate short people.

Zack: At Global Wars in FFW’s backyard of Los Angeles, Ascension are going to see a ghost from their past they hoped would stay buried! Artemis and Angelina, for the first time ever, will join forces!

Valentina and Isis looked thunderous as they moved up the ramp, while Angelina and Artemis invited them back. Breaking Point faded to commercial.

Maggie’s Predecessor

The show cuts back to the ring with Maggie standing front and center with her microphone. As she’s about to speak, there’s a commotion from the crowd as someone approaches the ring. Maggie glances over to see former FFW ring announcer, Cory Kincaid, step through the ropes.

Mai: Did they fire Maggie in the middle of the show?!

Zack: Of course not, that’s Cory Kincaid. He used to be the ring announcer before he decided to focus on the career of his girlfriend in Future Shock.

Maggie gave him a questioning look as Cory took the microphone from her, and indicated she could go sit back down at the timekeeper’s table.

Mai: I guess he’s missing his old job or something? I never did like Maggie, you know.

Cory: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest…...has been postponed a few minutes. Allow me to introduce the next woman to hold the Future Shock Cup this Tuesday in Sydney, Australia. Please welcome…….SIEENNNAAAAAAAA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!

The lights in the arena go out and Gin Wigmore’s “Kill of the Night” begins to play as flames start to emerge from the stage and the entrance ramp as Sienna Moore steps out from the back in a pair of black leather trousers, heels and an off the shoulder shirt with a sequinned tiger on the front. She ignored the crowd as she smirked, tossing away her toothpick before she headed down towards the ring, her smile getting bigger as she heard the crowd boo her. As she got to the ring, she climbed the steps and onto the ring apron, turning to wave at the crowd that only made them get louder before she ducked down and entered the ring. Making a beeline for her boyfriend, she pulled him into an incredibly passionate kiss before she took a microphone.

Sienna: Thank you, I think that might be the best introduction I’ve had in a long, long time. And every word of it is true. I will be the next woman to hold the Future Shock Cup and I’ll be doing it this Tuesday when Future Shock comes live from Sydney, Australia; when Future Shock makes just it’s second foray abroad after being in London earlier this year. I know you’re all going to tune in and you’re all going to watch and cheer me on as I face Ji-Hu and Lil Miss One Percent Valerie McKinley for the Future Shock Cup.

She grinned.

Sienna: Just consider those options for a moment. You’ve got Ji-Hu, a talented woman but one that comes with Max Sato and his Harvey Weinstein-esque antics - you guys know who he is right? You guys get movies over here right? You’ve heard of that magical Hollywood place?

She shook her head, batting away her concern with her hand.

Sienna: Anyway, he comes attached at the hip and happy to slur you and call you all racists. And a woman who looks down her nose at you all, calling you scum and peasants and plebs who should be waiting on her hand and foot.

There was a short pause.

Sienna: And then you’ve got me. One of you. A girl from Lansing, Michigan - an industrial town that’s fallen on hard times of late and has had to reinvent itself.   A blue collar girl. A woman who works hard for everything; who has never had anything handed to her; who has had to earn everything and every opportunity that she’s ever gotten. I’m a girl who has pulled herself up by her bootstraps - just as you all could too. If you wanted too. You don’t have to be satisfied with the deep fried Mars bar being the pinnacle of your achievements and your only contribution to global society.

Cory: You forgot something though. Now there’s a special guest referee for this match. What do you think of Australia’s own Marla Lee?

Sienna: Well...they can’t cheer for the referee to win the match.

There’s a shrug of brunette’s shoulders.

Sienna: Honestly, I respect Marla a great deal. I’d ALMOST go as far as to say that she’s … close to being a hero of mine. She’s overcome every handicap that she’s been faced with and rose upwards and bettered herself. She’s worked hard and has put herself through Hell to achieve the success that she’s had - literally bled for it. I’m certain that she won’t stand for any of Ji-Hu and Max’s bullshit. I’m sure that she’ll call the match straight down the middle and that’s really all I can ask of her.

Cory: What do you plan to do with the Cup when you win it though? Are you going to claim the Future Shock title for your own in the future, or are you going to be in a FFW ring sooner than later?

Sienna grinned and paused for a moment.

Sienna: That’s...a very good question. One that I’ve not really thought about; one that we’ve not really talked about. ‘Sienna Moore… Future Shock Champion’ does have quite the ring to it. But then there’s a whole world of possibilities available to me inside this ring; new horizons to explore and more opportunities to earn and grasp hold of with both hands. And I think it’s possibly something to think about after Tuesday night; after I’ve won the Future Shock Cup and we’ve made arrangements to ship that beautiful, fragile item back home safe and sound and in one piece.

Cory: Don’t worry, we’ll get a pedestal for it to keep it safe.

Cory looked back to Maggie, waving her back into the ring.

Cory: We’re done, now it’s all yours again.

He tossed the microphone at the brunette before holding the ropes open for Sienna. As they exit, Maggie gives them a long look and turns back to begin again.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:49:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 04:18:55 pm »

A quick glance towards the leaderboard for Global Wars is shown before we head back to the ring with Maggie Rourke waiting.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, featuring England versus Canada in Global Wars!

Zack: For the first time in Global Wars, we had a substitution for Team Canada when Vanessa Cade opted not to sign a contract renewal. The woman replacing her, Shaughnessy O’Neill, is about to meet my guest in the booth’s partner in Team England. Missy, welcome back to the booth.

Missy: Thanks for having me again, Zack. I must admit I’m biting my nails a bit for this one given how close the Global Wars scoreboard is at the moment.

Maggie: First, representing Team England….

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: The former Future Shock Champion, Cereza, is looking to pick up some points for her team. You’ve definitely been the workhorse for England, but Cereza could possibly add 3-5 points herself tonight.

Missy: I’m hoping that she manages the five but I’m never going to complain at any points being added to the score so three would do nicely.

Maggie: Representing Team Canada….

The crowd gets plunged into darkness. The silence gets broken by John Youle as he starts to make the introduction.

Maggie: Hailing from Sherbrooke in the province of Quebec, Canada. She weighs in at 142 lbs and stands 5’8” tall. Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, this is the… “ONE WOMAN SHOW” SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Alice Cooper’s Poison begins to play as the video wall shows close ups of different parts of Shaw’s face before finally cutting to a live feed of the young woman as the spotlight hits her in the middle of the stage where she is joined by Kyle. Starting to nod her head along to the beat of the music, the young woman heads down to the ring, the spotlight following her all the way to the ring as Kyle tries to rally the crowd behind her. Rolling under the bottom rope Shaw kips up to her feet and stands in a corner, checking everything about her ring gear is in position and getting last minute advice from Kyle as she waits to start the match.

Zack: Shaw has promised she’s going to take Team Canada up the scoreboard in a major way, and they could use the points. She is, without question, overflowing with confidence, not to mention she has Kilmeade in her corner too.

Missy: I must admit I’m not too familiar with Shaw’s in ring work, except for what I’ve seen on tapes and that’s not nearly as good as seeing up close what she can do. From what I’ve seen and heard though I don’t think this is going to be a walk in the park for Cereza.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women before she calls for the bell. The Scottish crowd is decidedly behind Cereza as Shaw asks Maggie for the microphone. The ring announcer gives her a curious look as she hands it off to Shaw, and then exits the ring. The crowd only boos louder now as Kyle tries to quiet them, not that it works.

Zack: I think the time for talking is done now, Shaw. No one here in Glasgow seems interested to hear what she has to say.

Missy: Really? She’s doing this now?

Shaw: Pour mes compatriotes Canadiens français, je vais vous représenter et porter Équipe Canada à la victoire. Comme pour tout le monde en Ecosse, ferme ta bouche!

Zack: My producer, who speaks French, informs me that Shaw just told us that she will represent Team Canada and lead them to victory. She also told all of Scotland to shut their mouths.

Missy: I think there’s an arena full of people who would like to shut her mouth for her. Not least of all my Global Wars partner in the ring!

The crowd really gets louder with the boos as they hear her speaking French, which many of them obviously don’t understand. She shakes her head, and looks as though she’s about to say more before Cereza gets tired of her. Ithavoll charges towards her with a shoulder thrust that drives her into the corner, to the delight of the crowd. She begins opening up with rights and lefts until a short arm clothesline knocks Shaw to the canvas. When Shaw starts back to her feet. Cereza is there to greet her with straight right hands to the head before she whips her into the nearby corner. O’Neill crashes chest first before Cereza grabs her in a rear waistlock, and sends her flying with a German suplex that the crowd very much enjoys.

Zack: It looks like Cereza wasn’t interested in hearing the rest of Shaw’s thoughts in French anymore than these fans here in the Hydro!

Missy: Cereza has just made the fans extremely happy by shutting Shaw up before she could spout any more nonsense at them.

O’Neill starts to get up again, only for Cereza to start tagging her again with shots. She fires her across to the far side when Shaw goes for a leap frog. But Cereza catches her with both arms, and brings her down with a flapjack to the canvas. The former Future Shock Champion starts to smile as she hears the fans very much in support of her. Shaw begins to rise, and Cereza stops that with a cheerleader leg drop across her chest. She quickly gets to her feet, and pulls the former Unity Champion with her. When she gets Shaw to her feet, the cocky Canadian catches her with an uppercut. It only stuns Cereza, who returns fire with a big right hand that stumbles Shaw backwards. Two more of those connect before Ithavoll sends her flying again with a belly to belly overhead suplex.

Zack: Shaw is not going to win a fist fight with Cereza! She’s got a power advantage, and she knows how to use it too! And so far, Missy, Cereza is running the table tonight!

Missy: Cereza is doing England proud! She is keeping the fight on her terms so far and if she can keep that up England could be looking at an increased points total.

Kyle climbs up onto the apron to complain to the referee. Cereza only looks at him for a second, and turns back to Shaw who clobbers her with the microphone to the head. It makes a loud noise in the arena before she threw it to the outside. Cereza staggered to her knee before Shaw put her down with a DDT. The referee turned back with a curious look as Kyle picked up the microphone the referee forgot to get rid of after Shaw’s opening comments.

Missy: Oh for the love of… I’m sure a microphone isn’t something Cereza was expecting to have to keep her eyes peeled for tonight. Although, having Kyle at ringside would usually indicate to expect the unexpected.

Zack: There’s no shortcut that Kyle won’t take, and Shaw isn’t far behind him in terms of moral fiber.

The French-Canadian gets back to her feet, and collects herself after Cereza’s offense. As the former Future Shock Champion starts to get up, Shaw measures and fires a trio of elbows into her face. She yanks her to her feet, and hammers knees into her face after that. A swinging neckbreaker plants her where she stands before Shaw goes for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: I don’t think that’s gonna be enough, but Shaw has the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cereza kicked out at two, and Shaw rose to her feet again. She used the middle rope not far behind her for a springboard into a knee drop to Cereza’s chest. When the former Future Shock Champion tried to sit up, Shaw applied a rear chinlock and drove her knee into Cereza’s back at the same time.

Missy: It was nowhere near enough to keep Cereza down, but unfortunately it doesn’t look like she has finished with her yet.

The French-Canadian started pulling Cereza’s head backwards in the hold, and let go with one hand to drive repeated forearms across her chest before grasping her chin again. Cereza reached up to try to grab her head, but Shaw bobbed and weaved out of her grip. She let go with one hand again, and drove an elbow right into her face before she released her. O’Neill bounced off the far side with a baseball slide that sent Cereza rolling out of the ring to the floor. As she was about to go out after her, Keanan intercepted her. And when Ithavoll started to get up on the floor, Kyle clocked her with the microphone to the head, causing another loud pop through the PA system. When the official turned back, Kyle had his hands behind his back standing in the adjacent corner.

Zack: I’d love to know what referee Angela Keanan thinks is making that noise. It’s happened twice with Shaw getting the first shot. Kilmeade wanted his turn, I guess.

Missy: I’m usually against violence against managers, but I’d make a very large exception in Kyle’s case. He deserves a smack in the mouth… or several.

Cereza once more started to pull herself up onto the apron, and was greeted by Shaw with a discus forearm to the mouth. She pulled her head through the middle rope, and left her feet dangling on that same rope before connecting with an elevated DDT. Shaw dragged her a couple feet, and went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Missy: I don’t think Cereza knows if she is coming or going at the moment and Shaw is exploiting that perfectly… damn her.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!

Cereza got her shoulder up before the three, and Shaw punished her for it by getting back to her feet and stomping her face. Shaw headed for the corner, and made her way to the top rope. She told the crowd to shut up again in French before she came off with a top rope elbow drop. The only problem was Cereza rolled out of the way, and Shaw hit the mat instead!

Zack: Shaw loves that top rope elbow drop, but maybe not as much right now! Cereza got out of the way, and the mat got all of Shaw’s elbow and didn’t sell a thing!

The former Future Shock Champion began trying to pull herself together as she got back to her feet, looking over to Shaw with growing anger. As she started to get up, Cereza charged across and caught her with a kneelift to the face. It rocked O’Neill backwards until Ithavoll scooped her up and planted her with a Samoan drop. The crowd was back into the match now as Cereza got to her feet. Shaw began to get up again. As she was in a kneeling position though, Cereza stepped up onto her back and delivered a leg drop across the back of her head.

Zack: Cereza calls that WITH LEGS LIKE THESE, and your partner in Global Wars is starting to rally here after all the microphone shots she’s taken.

Missy: That’s my girl. Cereza is showing that English spirit. It takes more than a microphone to keep us down!

Cereza yanked Shaw to her feet into a front facelock, firing knees into her body before she delivered her snap DDT to the canvas. She quickly rolled Shaw onto her back, and made the cover before Keanan went to count.

Zack: There’s the PLATFORM HEEL TRIP! England’s going up by 3!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEE-NOPE!!!!

Shaw’s shoulder came up off the mat in time, only netting a two for Cereza before she started back to a vertical base. Shaw barely had time to get to her feet before Cereza snatched her around the waist, and set off with three rolling German suplexes that drilled Shaw into the canvas.

Missy: Shaw may almost wish she had stayed down when the first thing she gets is those German suplexes as a greeting.

It was clear that the suplexes had taken a little bit out of Cereza as she began to rise to her feet. She pulled Shaw up and over her shoulder before darting out of the corner with a running powerslam! The crowd responded with enthusiasm as Ithavoll headed back for the ropes again, Shaw started to crawl towards the corner and sat leaning against them, which seemed to give Cereza an idea. She took off towards her with a bronco buster, bouncing up and down on Shaw’s chest like she was riding a bull. She finally rolled off as Shaw looked more than a little deflated. Ithavoll got to her feet, and shouted “LET’S DANCE!!”

Zack: That’s the call sign right there, Missy! Cereza’s looking to put Shaw away here! She’s gonna bring some points to England right now!

Missy: Come on, Cereza bring us the points!

Cereza pulled Shaw up, and then delivered her kneeling facebuster that bounced the brunette’s face off the canvas with a smack. O’Neill was rolled to her back, and Cereza made the cover as the fans began to count with the referee.

Zack: BOUNCER DROP! THAT’LL DO IT!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WAIT!

Kyle pulled Shaw’s leg across the bottom rope, and then shouted at the referee. Keanan saw it, and waved off the count. Cereza looked at the referee, sure it was a three till she saw the foot across the rope.

Missy: Oh for… would anybody miss him if he disappeared? Anybody? No.. didn’t think so.

Cereza locked eyes with Kilmeade, realizing he pulled Shaw’s leg as she got to her feet. She reached through the middle rope, and grabbed him by the shirt to yank him towards her. The crowd was very loud now, begging her to nail him as Shaw was starting to stir behind her.

Missy: Win the match first Cereza! Then clobber him to your heart’s content.

As Keanan leaned through the ropes to try to get Cereza to let go, Shaw caught the former champion with a kick between the legs that the referee didn’t see. Cereza stumbled back into the ring, doubled over in pain before Shaw locked in her guillotine choke.

Zack: That’s the SHERBROOKE SLEEPER!!

Missy: This… isn’t going the way we had hoped.

Ithavoll desperately tried to get to the ropes, but Shaw wouldn’t budge from the center of the ring. The crowd implored Cereza as she tried to fight against the hold. But after several seconds, her movements came to a stop. Keanan raised her hand three times, and watched it drop before she called for the bell. Shaw released when she heard the bell, and got back to her feet before the referee raised her hand.

Missy: Dammit.

Maggie: Here is your winner by submission…….’THE ONE WOMAN SHOW’ SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Kyle joined her in the ring, and raised her other hand as she leaned on him to stay upright. He pointed her to look up at the scoreboard as 5 points were added for Canada.

Zack: It’s a good thing Kilmeade manages her, because he definitely deserves a cut for all the assistance he provided tonight! Shaw’s put Canada up by 5!

Missy: It’s a toss up who did more in that match, Shaw or Kyle. It may as well have just been booked as a handicap. Cereza did her best, but she had the numbers against her.

Kyle helped his client out of the ring to boos from the crowd. On that, the show headed elsewhere.

Seventh Heaven

The next shot takes us outside the SSE Hydro to the exterior of a business called Seventh Heaven. “Recorded Earlier Today..” is seen on the screen. The camera cuts inside, and it’s clear we are inside a strip club. In the distance, there’s a woman in her underwear working a pole with several onlookers much closer than the camera. Another doorway leads off to a hall of rooms clearly for private dances. As the camera goes back to the interior of the club, there we find the Fast Track Champion herself, Scarlett Silver and her manager Christian Kincaid.

Christian: For those that don’t know, I used to own a business like this back in Florida. And when I visit some cities especially overseas, I like to see if there’s been any new innovations. But not really. It’s still about the girl on the stage getting as much money and attention as she can. This is Seventh Heaven in Glasgow, and the owner was only too happy to get some free publicity. What do you think of the place, champ?

Scarlett turns her attention away from watching the girl on the stage to look back towards Christian and the camera.

Scarlett: She isn’t half bad you know. I quite like this place, it has a good atmosphere. Although with the music they’ve had on since we’ve been here it is tempting me more and more to get up and give it a whirl myself.

Christian: Well that is totally your call. But see, Amber Carano had requested to talk with you and I tonight. But after my last interview with her, I decided I’d just pay to bring a cameraman with me here in Scotland. And I’d let you answer all the things she’d probably ask….in Seventh Heaven here instead of the arena. How’s that sound?

Scarlett: That sounds like a much better idea to me. Unlike your wife, I probably wouldn’t be able to stop myself from smacking her in the mouth if she got like that in an interview with me. Which might not go down too well. So, yes, much safer and more satisfying to do it without her involved.

Christian: So let’s address that first. Amber indicated that I deserve to get attacked at ringside, as I have in recent months between people like Kassidy and Ruby’s plus one. What do you say to that?

Scarlett: I say that she is absolutely and completely delusional. You have never done anything to warrant the unprovoked attacks you’ve been victim to. The key word being unprovoked. You never once laid a finger on Kassidy, even after she attacked you multiple times and you did nothing to either Ruby or her guard chihuahua to deserve his attack either. So, for Amber to say you deserved it, she either needs to come off whatever meds she is on, or up the dosage. Because something is clearly not working right for her.

Christian: Alright then. Another question Amber would ask is if you have lost any confidence in yourself after the match with Kelly at the last Velocity. I know the answer, you know the answer. But go ahead and enlighten the viewers, please.

Scarlett: Simply, the answer is no. I have lost no confidence and I have no reason to. I am still the Fast Track Champion, one misstep does not take away anything from what I have done over the course of this year so far.

Christian: Last one she’d probably ask….oh, of course. How big of an issue or problem do you think Cereza may be since she was added into this match off a match she won….quite a while back?

The brunette looks taken aback for a second and furrows her eyebrows, before shrugging her shoulders.

Scarlett: I almost forget she was even in the match. I don’t foresee much of an issue with her being added. Remember, I won this title in a triple threat, so I will defend it just as well in the same type of match. The game is the same, only the players have changed.

Before he could continue, a man approached Christian and whispered something into his ear. The manager nodded before the fellow walked away.

Christian: I was just informed if you want to do a set up there, you can go up in 10 minutes. So you might want to get ready.

The Fast Track Champion smirks and looks towards the stage again.

Scarlett: Oh, this is going to be fun!

As she heads off to get changed, we head back to the arena. This is a family show after all.

Pretty Little Psycho Romance

Breaking Point returns from the commercial and immediately finds Ryan Mackenzie with his hand waving at a cameraman from down the hall. The camera looks around a moment, and still sees him waving at him to come here.

Ryan: HEY MORON! YEAH, YOU! COME HERE!

The cameraman finally takes the hint and heads towards him. A quick glance to the left as he approaches Ryan shows they are standing outside Emma MacNamara’s locker room. The Glasgow crowd gives quite a pop at that realization.

Ryan: Are you stupid or something? What more did I have to do? Write out a sign? When I tell you to come here, that’s precisely what I want you to do. Now what I need you to do is hold that camera, because I have something in mind for Emma….and well….all her countrymen and women here in Glasgow, Scotland.

Cue the pop for saying the location.

Ryan: Now you stand right there, keep your mouth shut, and the camera aimed in the right direction. Can you do that, nimrod? Good.

Ryan started fishing in his pocket for something as he gave a knock on the locker room door. Before Emma had a chance to come out, he got down to one knee and opened a ring box in his hand so it’d be the first thing she’d see. The crowd clearly liked the image as well. There was a pause that felt far longer than it was before the door opened, and Emma stuck her head out of the door. Just her head, though we can see a bare shoulder. Must have been getting ready to go out.

Emma: What? Why--what are you doing on the floor? Did you drop something?

Worth noting that she hasn’t actually spotted the little box in Ryan’s hand. He blinked a couple times, nodding towards his hand.

Ryan: Not exactly. I know you have other things on your mind, and also you’re partially dressed. But with us being in Glasgow tonight…

Another cheap pop.

Ryan: And given that we have known each other for the better part of ten years now, I couldn’t think of a better place to ask you something I probably should have asked about ten years ago. But better late than never, right? I love you. I need you. And I’d rather not have to imagine life without you or the kids. So if you all will have me…..will you marry me?

A pop goes around for the proposal, which has quite clearly caught Emma off guard as she lifts a finger to close her mouth, which had dropped once she saw the ring in his hand. She looks down to him, and holds up two fingers before closing the door again. It reopens a moment or so later, as she had stopped to put on that damn football shirt again and leave the room fully. Once outside she closes the door and pulls Ryan up by his free hand.

Emma: You really should have asked years ago. Of course I’ll marry you!

Ryan slips the diamond ring from the box, and places it gently on Emma’s finger before sharing a kiss with her.

Ryan: Just don’t hit Kaoru with it, okay?

He was clearly kidding as he embraced his new fiance. She quite gladly returned the embrace with a large, happy smile.

Emma: No promises. I love you.

Ryan: I love you too.

The pair engage in another kiss that sees Emma starting to work her way back into the locker room with him. And as Ryan told the camera earlier, the operator stays right there filming the entire thing. Emma breaks the kiss, spots the camera and shoots him a look.

Emma: Hey, go away!

Pulling Ryan into the room, she slams the door shut behind them. And with that, we go somewhere else.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 12:16:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 04:19:55 pm »

Breaking Point returns inside the SSE Hydro, and once again, we find the lovely Maggie Rourke standing in the center of the ring.

Zack: Welcome back, fans. We’ve got a cross between a grudge match and a Global Wars match coming up with Alysson Gardner and Team USA’s Steph Stefano. I guess you could say we have a Little Mix tonight in the Hydro. Joining me is Alysson’s wife, Valerie.

Valerie: ...Why’d you have to throw something in about a terrible, terrible English band there, Zack? Bloody hell! My future opponent for the Evolution Championship, and my wife. All’s going to be fun and games watching this!

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Maggie: Introducing first, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Alysson has been on quite the tear of late. In her last match, she defeated Miko Ayano. I wouldn’t call it an upset, but it was certainly an impressive victory over a woman with the hardest chops in the sport.

Valerie: She has, and I am in full support of this! Especially that win over Miko! Beating Cerexa might be okay, but she’s not exactly the industry-known, halfway-to-legend that is Miko.

“A little wicked... That’s what he calls me... ‘Cause that’s what I am...
...That’s what I am.”

The arena is bathed in green spotlights as Christian Kincaid stops after coming through the curtain at the top of the ramp. He smiles slightly, looking back behind him as Stephanie Stefano emerges shortly after him in her ring gear with a leather jacket zipped up as she stares out at the crowd over her newspaper. She continues to stand with Kincaid who takes the now rolled up newspaper from her that she has in hand. Finally the two of them walk to the ring, dead set as Steph finishes up wrapping her left hand before she zips down her leather jacket, showing off the championship belt around her waist.

“No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.
Beware the patient woman, cause this much I know,
No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne.”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California and weighing in tonight at 170 pounds... She is THE WITCH OF WALL STREET AND YOUR FFW EVOLUTION CHAMPION... THIS IS *THE* STEPH STEFANO!

“CAUSE I AM, I AM A LITTLE WICKED! I AM, I AM...!
HANDS RED, HANDS RED JUST LIKE HE SAID!
I AM...A LITTLE WICKED.”

The wicked witch of wall street stands in the center of the ring, wrists crossed and head bowed  as the green spotlights bathe her while CK is leaned in the corner with a smirk before her song fades out and the lighting returns to normal.

Zack: Steph Stefano has one busy weekend ahead of her. After tonight, she has to fly to Cincinnati tomorrow for another match. But I don’t suspect she’s got tunnel vision, and is likely as motivated as she could be for this match.

Valerie: I’ll be interested to see what kind of state she’s in tomorrow. That’s a five hour time difference and at least twelve hours of travelling. Speaking from experience, wrestling on jetlag is the worst.

Malcolm Parks called for the bell and Alysson Gardner swaggered out of the corner to the middle of the ring; the Outlaw playing to the crowd as Steph watched for a moment before she too stepped forward. As the two competitors met in the middle of the ring, Alysson looked down at the shorter woman, starting to talk down to her before jutting out her chin and telling the Witch of Wall Street to take her best shot. Stefano didn’t need a second invite, immediately unloading on her foe with a haymaker right to the side of the jaw, followed by a forearm smash, then a second and a third before she lashed out with a throat chop. Gardner stepped backwards gasping for air as Stefano also took two steps backwards, measuring up the former outlaw before she charged forward leaving her feet and caught her flush with a superman punch. Alysson dropped to the mat only to roll and instantly get her feet underneath where Stefano continued to unload on her with another three stiff forearm shots to her jaw, backing Gardner into the ring ropes. Another forearm shot landed before she whipped the French national across the ring and caught her on the return with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Zack: Oh boy, and we are going right into Steph’s wheelhouse early! She loves those backbreakers, and Alysson just felt her first one in this match. I suspect it won’t be the last.

Valerie: Not if Steph has her way about it...and I don’t doubt for a second she’ll make any attempt otherwise. Which is a pain.

Gardner rolled and pushed upwards, getting to one knee before Steph wrapped an arm around her head and jerked her downwards into an inverted headlock backbreaker. Again Alysson rose to her feet quickly only for the Evolution Champion to deliver a two quick stiff kicks to the side of her knee before she spun around and caught the Outlaw with a spinning backfist to the side of her jaw. As Steph kept the taller woman off balance she once more took hold of her wrist and whipped her across the ring and into the corner; Gardner striking the turnbuckles backfirst and hard and Stefano charged in behind her, leaving her feet and delivering a stinger splash. Landing on her feet the woman from Berkeley backed up a step, lowered her shoulder and launched herself forward, driving her shoulder into her middle backing up a step and delivered three more shoulder thrusts. Gardner doubled over following the fourth blow to her abdomen and Stefano used it to snapmare her out of the corner and into a sitting position; Steph following it up with a vicious looking kick to the spine. As Gardner started to push back up to her feet, the Evolution Champion hopped up onto the middle rope from the inside and jumped towards Alysson, catching her around the head and delivered a DDT. As they landed, Steph rolled Alysson over and made the cover on her.

One…

Two-

Zack: Near fall for Steph there, and Alysson’s having a little trouble getting out of the blocks tonight in the Hydro.

Valerie: Steph wishes that would be enough to keep Aly down. This isn’t some of the people she’s faced, she should damn well know better.

Gardner kicked out of the pinfall and started to push up to her feet only to be sent down to the ring mat once more with a hip toss that Steph followed up with a low dropkick into her spine. Gardner rolled away and pushed upwards to her feet only for her legs to get taken out from under her with a chop block from the Evolution Champion who quickly kicked up into the air and delivered a knee drop straight into Gardner’s spine before the red haired woman could get to all fours. Quickly Stefano transitioned the knee drop into a bow and arrow hold, pulling back on Alysson’s body in an effort to painfully bend her spine backwards over her knees. Parks asked the question of Gardner; the woman’s face screwed up in pain but shook her head, refusing to quit. Again Parks asked and got another ‘No’, the Wicked Witch wringing every ounce of pain she could from the hold as she adjusted her grip and pulled back a little further. Still Alysson refused to quit as the referee asked and Stefano released her grip, sending her back to the mat.

Zack: More back damage on tap for your wife, courtesy of the Evolution Champion. Alysson seems a little lethargic tonight. Maybe it’s the jetlag? Or it could just be me.

Valerie: I doubt it. We’ve been here for days. She’s waiting I think. Or should be.

The Californian rolled onto her knees and delivered a forearm strike to Gardner’s spine before she began to pull the red haired wrestler up to her feet, forcing her back into the ring ropes before she whipped her across the ring. On the return, Stefano dropped her head looking for the back body drop only for Gardner to telegraph the move as stopped right in front of her, grabbed hold of her hair and slammed her face first into her rising knee before jerking backwards on her hair to send her backwards to the canvas. Stefano began to rise as Gardner held her back, a grin appearing on her lips as she did so and fired off three quick kicks into Steph’s ribs before she set off towards the ropes and jumped onto the middle rope, springboarding off into a double axehandle smash to the top of her opponent’s head as they got their feet underneath them, sending her back down to one knee. Stefano pushed upwards once more but as she did so, Alysson delivered a bell clap to both sides of her head then scooped her up into a bodyslam that she followed with a picture perfect elbow drop into her chest.

Valerie: That’s my girl! Disorientation is wonderful!

The Evolution Champion rolled and tried to push upwards only to find herself caught in a headlock, Alysson, wrenching the hold on tight from a sitting position, locking her hands together to keep it held in tightly. Despite the hold Stefano continued to rise to her feet, Gardner pushing up with her and as they got to their feet, Alysson kept the hold locked in, releasing her other hand that drove three rapid fire jabs into the top of her foes head before she locked her hands once more as Stefano momentarily dropped to one knee; Alysson trash talking her all the while. Coming back to her feet, the Witch of Wall Street forced the Outlaw back into the ring ropes and pushed her off of her; the red haired woman continuing her momentum across the ring to leap onto the middle rope and springboard backwards into a back elbow that caught Steph on the side of the jaw. Stefano stumbled backwards, holding her cheek and Alysson left her feet to catch her with a perfect dropkick to the chest that sent her down to the canvas once more. Stefano rolled and started once more to rise to her feet but as she did so, Alysson was already in motion, using the ring ropes as a springboard once more as she flew back towards her opponent and delivered a hurricanrana, holding on as she delivered the move to make the pinfall, hooking the leg as she did.

One…

Two…

Zack: Alysson scores a near fall for herself here. You tell me, Valerie. Which one of these two women do you think has the power advantage in this match?

Valerie: Aly does. By a mile. It wasn;t a power game that got Alysson a loss the last time, it was a great lot of luck.

Steph rolled her shoulder to break up the pin and caused Alysson to roll away and to her feet before she sprinted to the ropes, coming back as Stefano managed to get to one knee and caught her with a running knee right to the point of her jaw. The Berkeley born competitor swayed backwards for a moment before finally toppling to the canvas holding her jaw. As soon as she hit, Gardner sprung off the middle rope and landed across her opponent’s chest with a senton. Leaning backwards Gardner lazily hooked the leg for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

Zack: Another close call for Alysson. Steph’s doubly motivated here. Not only does she want to defeat Alysson for your coupled attack, but there’s also Global Wars points to consider.

Valerie: Aly’s being a bit silly by not necessarily taking it seriously. She knows Steph is dangerous. And she knows how much is riding on her getting a win, at least as far as Team USA goes.

Stefano kicked out this pinfall attempt and Gardner pulled her up to her feet, shoving her backwards into the corner while still talking smack to the Italian American. As soon as Steph hit the turnbuckles, her opponents began to fire off kicks into her body, driving her boot into her thighs, gut and chest seemingly at random before finishing the sequence with a spin kick to the side of Steph’s head. The Evolution Champion leaned against the ropes in the corner as Gardner raised her hands in the air, getting a mixed response from the crowd as she stood with her back to Stefano only to deliver a mule kick into lower abdomen. Parks gave Gardner a warning about the placement of the mule kick only for Alysson to smile at him as she turned her attention back towards her foe, standing her up straight with a European uppercut. Quickly the Outlaw climbed to the top rope and hooked her head as she looked to be setting up for a Tornado DDT only for Stefano to stop her in her tracks with a fist into her side. A second followed it that saw Alysson release her hold on Steph’s head and prompted a third shot to connect in the same area once more before the Berkeley native started to climb up to the middle rope, delivering a fourth and fifth shot into her side before she hooked her head and took her down to the canvas with a spinning neckbreaker.

Zack: Hard impact on that neckbreaker, and Alysson is showing the signs of what that took out of her. What are you two expecting at Velocity after the challenge made by Nevaeh Summers?

Valerie: Well, that neckbreaker looked painful. So far as Nevaeh goes...I hope she’s watching this. Because she;s going to find out half of what’s going to happen to her. She’s a rather ridiculous woman all of a sudden who doesn’t seem to...well, get it, shall we say.

The pair landed on the mat, Alysson holding her neck and kicking her feet before she started to push her way back up to a vertical base as Steph rolled to the ring ropes and used them to make her way upright. The pair got to their feet at the same time and Alysson swung a right hand at her opponent only for Stefano to duck underneath the attempt, catching her wrist as she did so and jerked her up onto her shoulders before moving away from the ropes and into a Samoan drop. Once more the pair began to rise to their feet, the Evolution Champion beating her opponent up right and dropped back to the ropes, returning with a shoulder block that sent Gardner down to the mat. Gardner tried to rise again only to receive another shoulder block.

Valerie: This might have been one of those times where staying down would have been the smarter move. Comes with the territory of being impulsive, I suppose.

This time the red haired wrestler rolled to the side and looked to come a lot quicker to her feet this time but as she did so, Stefano grabbed hold of her hair and jerked her backwards into a hair pull backbreaker. Parks issued a reprimand to the Evolution Champion over the hair pull only for Stefano to jerk Gardner back to her feet with a handful of hair and this time sent her in for the ride only to catch her on the return with a spinebuster. Alysson rolled onto her side and tried to push upwards only to be pulled up the rest of the way by her opponent who then scooped her off her feet and into an inverted Atomic drop, not letting go of her waist as Steph showed off her power, lifting her up once more before spiking her back first into the canvas with an Alabama Slam. Rolling on top of her Stefano made the cover.

Zack: You could hear the thunderous impact off that Alabama Slam! Gardner bounced off the canvas, and Steph’s putting Team USA up by 3 if she has her way!

One…

Two…

...T-

Valerie: And mercifully, that is not the case! We’d never hear the end of it otherwise.

Gardner kicked out of the cover and Parks confirmed the two count to Steph as the Berkeley born wrestler adjusted her ring gear before pushing up to her feet, pulling her opponent up with her and scooped her off her feet and into another backbreaker. Again Stefano wasted no time at all, bringing her opponent back up to her feet and this time whipped her into the ropes, catching her on the return with a sidewalk slam. Once more Gardner rolled away and pushed up to her feet, holding her back as she turned around and found Steph waiting for her with a front kick into her gut. Alysson cradled her gut and leaned forward allowing Steph to grab her and deliver a voodoo drop that she then held for another pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Steph is relentless with this offense on Alysson, and she really needs to find a way to break up this building momentum.

Valerie: Toot-suite, at that. Not that I mind giving her a massage after the show in any case--and not like that!

Alysson kicked out of the pinning combination and the Evolution Champion got to her feet, backing across the ring and waved Gardner upright; the Outlaw using the ring ropes in the corner to pull herself up to her feet. As soon as she was vertical Stefano charged at her, leaving her feet and delivered a shotgun dropkick to her spine that sent her chest first into the turnbuckles. Gardner grabbed hold of the top rope either side of the turnbuckle to stop herself from falling backwards while her foe popped up to her feet, grabbed hold of the back of her head and slammed her face first into the turnbuckle. Alysson shook her head and was spun around by Stefano who brought a knee up into her middle before hooking her head once more and set off across the ring, looking to deliver a bulldog into the opposite corners turnbuckles to Gardner but as they neared the corner and Steph left her feet, Gardner altered her position and shoved Steph off of her, sending the Evolution Champion through the ropes and crotch first into the steel ring post.

Zack: Some landings don’t require description, fans. And that is certainly one of them right there!

Valerie: ...Yep, I’m totally squirming under the desk right now. That was not something I wanted to see. At all.

Stefano sat on the middle turnbuckle for a couple of moments, her face a look of pain as Gardner took the opportunity to recover slightly and then left her feet to deliver a dropkick to the back of her head that bounced her face into the top turnbuckle. The red hair wrestler rolled back to her feet and charged straight back towards Steph to deliver a high knee across her shoulders that once more caused her to head butt the top turnbuckle. Another high knee followed that, this time, Stefano swayed backwards, grabbing hold of the top rope out of instinct as Gardner jerked her backwards by the hair, causing her to lay back. Before she could pull herself upwards, Gardner bounced off the middle rope and delivered a guillotine leg drop across the Evolution Champions throat sending her down to the canvas in a heap. Gardner pinned Steph’s shoulders to the mat as she reached forward for her feet, pulling them away from the corner and looked to stack Stefano up by holding them over her head.

One…

Two….

...THRE-

Zack: Smart move by Alysson there, grabbing those feet away from the ropes. It didn’t net the win, though it was a veteran move.

Stefano kicked out at the last moment and Gardner looked at the referee with a glare as he confirmed the two count. Alysson took a moment to pull herself up to her feet with the aid of the ring ropes, getting to her feet as Steph made it to one knee and she began to deliver knees and kicks into her sides and rib cage and chest before Gardner finally pulled Steph upright and into a headbutt. Stefano took a couple of steps backwards; Alysson going after her, lifting the Berkeley native off her feet and dropped with a snake eyes into the top turnbuckle. Stefano staggered backwards and dropped to one knee, pushing back upwards and turned to face Alysson as she came off the ring ropes, leaving her feet and hooking her head as she spun around and around her before she spiked her head into the canvas with a tilt-a-whirl DDT. Quickly Gardner came to her feet, looking down at her opponent as Stefano rolled over onto her back before she turned bounced on the top rope and leapt upwards into a split legged moonsault that found its mark perfectly across Steph’s chest. Gardner hooked the leg once more as she made the cover, Parks sliding into position to make the count.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Valerie: DAMNIT! That close! Aly’s got herself in the game and ot a moment too soon, but damn if that’s not annoying!

Zack: Steph Stefano is one of, if not the most, resilient women I’ve seen in this business. She can take one hell of a beating, and still find a way to keep finding a way..as it were.

Steph reached out and grabbed hold of the bottom rope in the nick of time to stop the count. Parks indicating the two and pointing to the hand on the ropes. Gardner glared daggers at the hand, quickly pushing up to her feet and started to stomp away at Stefano’s hand and wrist, causing Steph to roll away onto her front, holding her hand against her chest. Gardner shook her head as she dropped down to her knees, spending a couple of moments to talk down to her opponent before she rose to her feet, slapping her chest as she backed up to the middle of the ring and waved her foe upwards. Steph slowly began to rise, pushing up to her knees and then, as she was getting to one knee, Gardner charged at her, catching her in the side of the head with a shining wizard; Steph getting a hand up to take some of the blow on her forearm as it brought her upwards only to saw her fall to the side and catch herself on the middle rope. Gardner grabbed hold of her Stefano by her hair, pulling her out of the corner as she scooped her up into a backbreaker, keeping hold of her as she delivered the move, pulling her back upright and into a rolling Argentine Rack Slam to complete the Red Tide. Once more Gardner made the pin, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: RED TIDE!! No points tonight!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie: FOR GOD’S SAKE STEPHANO STAY DOWN!

Stefano’s shoulder came up at the very last second and Alysson stared a hole through Malcolm Parks as he showed her the two count, pointing as Steph’s shoulder, telling Gardner that it came up off the mat even though it was back flat on the mat; the Evolution Champion barely moving. The red haired woman kept her eyes on the Berkeley born woman as she pointed upwards and began to move towards the corner. She climbed slowly to the top rope, throwing out the cross arm rock horns as Steph rolled and pushed up to one knee. Alysson let out some foul mouthed rant as her foe continued to push upwards before she tightrope walked down the top rope, turning her back on the Wicked Witch of Wall Street as she finally got to her feet and launched herself backwards into a moonsault...only for Steph to catch her. The diminutive powerhouse held the Outlaw upside down, adjusting her grip by throwing her into the air, catching her on her shoulder only to push her upwards once more, catching her again before she delivered a Canadian Backbreaker.

Valerie: ...Well, this might be a problem.

Zack: You have a gift for understatement, I think.

Steph fell into the ropes, using them for support as she watched Alysson rise up to one knee before Stefano advanced on her. The Evolution Champion jerked her forward into a standing head scissors, wrapping her arms around her waist she lifted her up into a powerbomb position only to hurl her into the turnbuckles. Alysson held her back after impact, stepping forward to the middle of the ring as Stefano watched her, letting her walk past her before she launched herself at her back to deliver the Walk of Shame reverse bulldog. As Gardner hit the canvas Steph pushed upwards into a sitting position before throwing herself on top of her foe to make the cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Valerie: And Alysson saves her arse to keep going and I am more than okay with this!

The Outlaw kicked out of the cover, rolling to her side as she did so. Parks showed the two count to everyone before checking on the two competitors. The pair slowly began to rise, Alysson getting upright a half step ahead of her opponent and charged towards her with a clothesline. Stefano ducked underneath her arm, catching it as she popped back up tying her up in a half nelson before lifting her up and bringing her down across her knee with a backbreaker. Alysson fell to her knees, holding her back for a couple of moments before she started to push up to her feet once more before Stefano left her feet and delivered a double knee backbreaker to her. Gardner fell to the mat and Stefano dove into the corner, hooking both her legs as she did so.

One…

Two…

….THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: You couldn’t have gotten an ant between the referee’s hand and the canvas right there!

Valerie: Really! I’m just glad she got out of that, not that she had any other option.

Gardner’s shoulder popped up off the canvas with the referee’s hand barely a lick of paint away from the canvas and Parks immediately waved off the three count, holding up two fingers to Steph who looked at him in disbelief. She checked the official, getting the two confirmed and pulled at her hair before she looked down at Alysson beside her and asked once more for the three count yet Parks again showed her the two. Stefano shook her head and pushed up to her feet bringing Gardner up with her, dragging her towards the middle of the ring. As they got there, Stefano brought her knee up into Gardner’s gut before jerking her backwards and into a head pull backbreaker.

Zack: ANOTHER BACKBREAKER! Alysson Gardner’s body is being brutalized with every backbreaker Steph knows, and she may be making up a few on the fly!

Valerie: That’d be too smart for Steph though. She’s not stupid, but she’s not smart enough for that. Just smart enough to keep her opponent down.

As Alysson held her back as she writhed on the canvas, Stefano circled the ring tapping her wrist where a watch would normally be, indicating that time is money before she stalked the rising Gardner. As the red haired woman got to her feet, Steph advanced and got her in position for the Witchmade lifting side slam only for Gardner to start throw elbows to the back of her head. THE Steph Stefano staggered away and Gardner left her feet, catching her foe with a pele kick to the top of her head. Shaw staggered away as Alysson forced herself to her feet and followed her, driving a kick into her chest before she stepped up onto the middle rope and delivered an enzugiri to the side of her head. Stefano slumped down in the corner, her arms hooked over the top rope holding her up as Gardner rose to her feet and put every last ounce of strength into whipping the Evolution Champion across the ring into the opposite corner; Gardner dropping to her knees with the effort while Stefano hit the turnbuckle pads at high velocity, her eyes going wide before she stepped gingerly away taking two steps before she also dropped to her knees.

Zack: Uh oh, I think we both know what your wife has in mind! And Steph won’t get up from it if she hits it!

Valerie: It shall be the start of a perfect night if she does! Aly wins the match and Emma advances, that’ll do me just fine!

Gardner began to beat her fists against the mat, punching it over and over again as she screamed across the ring at Stefano to get up. As Stefano began to rise, Alysson came quickly to her feet, leaning back against the ring ropes, testing them out as she waved her opponent upwards. As Steph got her feet underneath her Alysson sprinted towards her, picking up speed and left her feet to wrap her legs around Steph’s head and delivered the G-Spot frankensteiner facebuster. Steph rolled onto her back and the Outlaw made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Valerie: G-SPOT! COME ON BABY!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!

Zack: Alysson Gardner has knocked off the Evolution Champion in one hell of a hard hitting smash mouth matches I’ve seen in a while.

Parks called for the bell as Alysson rolled away and slowly came to one knee, breathing deeply and holding her back in agony.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… “THE OUTLAW” ALYSSON GARDNER!!!!

Zack: Alysson Gardner is, week in and week out, writing her ticket up the ladder of FFW’s rankings. And no wins bigger than this one here tonight in the Hydro!

Valerie: And not a soul on this roster deserves it more! Though I might be a little bit biased, but whatever, right? Aly is starting to go places and not before time!

The referee helped Alysson to her feet and raised her hand in the air. As he lowered it, Alysson turned and delivered some more trash talk to her vanquished opponent before she iinsisted that he raise it again. Parks held her hand aloft once more causing Gardner to smile before she pulled her hand free and began her celebrations, Steph rolling away to the apron where Christian checked on her and helped her to her feet. Alysson raised her hands as she stood on the middle turnbuckle before the camera cut elsewhere.

Kelly On Memorex

The words “Recorded Earlier This Week…” appear across the bottom of the screen before we taken into someone’s living room. As the camera pans the room and finds the owner, that being Kelly Kincaid, it also finds Robby Reynolds sitting across from her on the sofa.

Robby: Robby here filing an exclusive for Breaking Point. I’m joined by Kelly Kincaid. Thank you for talking with me. I have a few things I wanted to discuss with you.

Kelly:  You’re welcome Robby. First of all, I’m sorry to all of my fans in Scotland. I’d have loved to have been there and been able to meet up with you and show my appreciation but, sadly, it wasn’t possible this time around. Hopefully next time around, I’ll be able to schedule a couple of extra days over there.

Robby: Maybe so. Before we get to the upcoming match, I wanted to give you a chance to address what was said during your last interview with Amber Carano. She seemed to offend your husband greatly, and say he deserves to get everything he does during matches. I thought you might like to respond to her assertions.

The blonde broke into a smile.

Kelly: Yeah. Amber. She’ll certainly try to kick over any rock looking for a story won’t she and if she can’t find one...then she’ll just keep on digging and try to create a controversy.

There was a shake of her head.

Kelly: It’s completely and totally absurd to even consider the notion that Christian deserves any of the malicious, heinous acts that are carried out against him when he’s stood at ringside. Just watch the matches that involve his clients… he stands in their corner, offers up support and advice to them during the match - as you’d expect a manager to do. And maybe sometimes, if you’re Missy, he catches them when they fall. Otherwise he keeps it a level playing field and lets those that he manages stand - or fall - based on their own talents and preparations. The ONLY time he lays hands on an active wrestler is in self defence - if they come after him, if they provoke him to the point that he has no other option. Which is pretty understandable and hardly grounds to say he deserves to be blindsided and laid out with a kick to a jaw from a frustrated boyfriend, for example.

Robby: Fair enough. Now let’s look back at the recent edition of Velocity. You faced the reigning Fast Track Champion Scarlett Silver in a non-title match. In the final analysis, you picked up the win while your husband sat ringside on commentary. 2 questions here, the first being if you found out anything about Scarlett you didn’t know before by being in the ring with her for the first time.

Kelly: Well...I could quibble and say she mistook frustration with the Jets as ‘Wrath’, but I guess tone is hard to judge when you just rely on a girls Twitter feed.

She shrugged her shoulders.

Kelly: I’m not sure I learnt anything I didn’t know before. More that she confirmed how fiercely competitive she is, how talented she is and how well prepared I knew that she was going to be. There’s a reason why she went six, seven months undefeated in an ultra-competitive environment like FFW and all those qualities were on display at Velocity. There’s a lot there to admire about her and she’s getting really good guidance in how to make the most of her skill set.

Robby: The other question, Kelly, is did that match endow you with any additional confidence? You’ve proven you can beat Scarlett one on one, but it won’t be just her at Global Wars. You have Cereza, who has been known to pull out an upset like when she got past Isis some months ago.

That question caused her to giggle for a moment.

Kelly: Additional confidence… I don’t think I’ve ever been accused of being short of confidence Robby. I’ve always gone into my matches confident that I can win them and I’ve always reached for the stars when setting myself goals; set myself Mission:Impossible challenges confident I can achieve them. That said, I’m taking it one match at a time and I’m not taking anything for granted. I’ve managed to pick up a win over Scarlett Silver...that just means she’s going to come back refreshed from her holiday and twice as motivated to take that win back and keep hold of her title come Global Wars. And like you said, Cereza isn’t the punchline that she once was. She’s not the stripper with little to no clue what she’s doing. She’s the skilled wrestler who managed to beat one of the most dominant Future Shock Champions of recent times and the woman who took one Hell of a beating in a No DQ match against Sienna Moore at the start of the year. The win at Velocity was nice, keeps my momentum rolling, but now I’ve got to raise the bar again and I’ve got to find a way to outlast and beat both of these  women at Global Wars and win the Fast Track Title.

Robby: Good luck in that venture, Mrs. Kincaid.

A quick preview of the triple threat is shown before we head back to the arena.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:50:16 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 04:20:47 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall... WHERE THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH WILL TAKE A SPOT IN THE FEMME FOR ALL FINALS!

"Let's go."

[The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky. The lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow as she yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to rock out and headbang with a group of fans along the way...]

Maggie:Coming to the ring..... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

[Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raising up her arms upwards and then outward, like an explosive cloud.]

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

[Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, running the ropes a few times before taking off her ring jacket and handing it to a ringside attendant.]

Crowd: EMMA’S GONNA GET YE! EMMA’S GONNA GET YE! EMMA’S GONNA GET YE!

Zack: Already we have a partisan crowd but I suspect that after Brazil, Kaoru is plenty use to getting this sort of reaction. The boos don’t seem to be bothering her that much, or the chants.

Mai: For a moment she almost looks majestic, Zack. I suppose that in the interest of fairness I should be speaking in support of Kaoru. She’s getting booed to oblivion. But. I won’t. So nope. So there.

Cradle of Filth’s “Feotus of a New Day Kicking” thunders out of the sound system, dousing the arena in noise as the lights turn blue and black. From the back first steps Ryan Mackenzie. As the curtain closes behind him, dry ice comes up from the stage. He turns himself towards the curtain and extends his arm, as though waiting for someone. As the music changes to something much less showy, Emma MacNamara steps out from behind the curtain, smirking as the crowd jeer her.

Maggie: Aand their opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland, at a weight of 140 pounds, she is “The Pretty Little Psycho”, EMMA MACNAMARA!

The pair at the top of the ramp ignore the jeers and start their journey down the ramp, the woman about half a step in front of Ryan. The reach the bottom of the ramp and Emma heads for the stairs while Ryan pulls himself up onto the apron, and sits on the middle rope to allow Emma through.

Danger warning levels hissed out loud,
I saw the silver lining hidden in the mushroom cloud
Now I’m reeling from the shock at Ground Zero!
If yesterday you would have stood up proud,
Then why tonight are you in with the stoning crowd?
Now I breathe through the feotus of a new day kicking!

Stepping through the ropes, Emma heads for her corner where she stands on the middle rope, looking out to the crowd in silence and a deadpan expression before hopping down to meet Ryan in the corner. The two share words as the music fades out.

Zack: You can hear every single fan in the SSE Hydro cheering for Emma Mac. I don’t think she could get more than a single boo if she tried.

Mai: Pfft, I doubt she would even humor the idea. She looks quite happy with this and Keanan should be careful too. I doubt referees last long here.

DING! DING! DING!

The two women are about to lock up again but Emma immediately strafes to the side of Kaoru her with a school girl roll up from out of nowhere as well as grabbing the tights again!

Zack: EXACTLY HOW THE LAST MATCH ENDED! EMMA CATCHING KAORU OFF GUARD THERE! NO ONE WOULD HAVE PREDICTED THAT!

Mai: BWAHAHAHA! ESPECIALLY ASAKA!

OOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTHHHHRRRRREEEEEEEE--KICKOUT!!

Crowd: YYYYAAAA--BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The crowd thought they were about to witness an absurd upset but Kaoru immediately kicked Emma’s head in. The moment she got up, the moment she was on her feet, the Atomic one ripped one off and let the Ultraviolence champion have it as hard as she possibly could. The crowd was not exactly overjoyed with Kaoru in the first place but this became borderline blasphemy as Emma stumbled back. Asaka quickly grabbed her by the wrist before bending her fingers back and bringing a knee up, smacking MacNamara in the schnozz. Again to the boos of the crowd. Asaka however ignores it, all business today as she bends Emma’s hand with her own in an arm-wrench, slowly pushing her back into the ropes before twisting and irish-whipping Emma to the ropes! Emma gets launched, rebounding back as Kaoru drops on her stomach! Emma runs over her and rebounds again as Kaoru rises up. She goes for a running knee but Emma leapfrogs over her! When The Pretty Lil Psycho returns however, Kaoru drops on her stomach a little too close... And trips Emma to the ground before jumping on top of her with pulling Emma’s arm out before stomping on her shoulder.

Zack: Emma with the near upset, trying to get Kaoru the same way she did at Velocity in Mexico but it was not going to work this time. You can see the Atomic Joshi is going to make Emma work for it every single step of the way. She doesn’t want this trilogy to end 3-0.

Mai: So what? That’s the way it’s going to be whether she likes it or not. No cute little ground mat work is going to change any part of that.

Kaoru quickly goes from standing over Emma on all fours to grabbing her wrist and rolling her through into a cross armbreaker, pulling, wrenching her wrist and twisting it as she wraps her legs around the arm for good measure. Emma snarls, trying to free her arm with the other but Kaoru kicks it away amidst the boos, not even so much as batting an eye. She pulls like a surgeon, wrenching back on them and continuing to pull again as she stares ahead, refusing to let go of her. Referee Keanan asks Emma if she wants to submit, a question often ignored by wrestlers and this is no different. She throws a leg outward and hooks the bottom rope, forcing Kaoru to break the hold. Kaoru gets up and holds her arms up, The Atomic One shaking her head before Emma gets a nasty forearm shot to the abdomen of Kaoru before grabbing her wrist and beginning to feed her with kicks of her own.

She kicks Kaoru’s knees out, forcing her to stand on them before Emma peppers her with a few more kicks, keeping that arm wrench applied before she lets go, kicking Kaoru square in the head as a means of responding for that kick earlier. Asaka gets into the corner and Emma quickly puts a boot at her throat before giving her a standing facewash! Asaka gets up, rubbing her mouth and rears back before blasting MacNamara in the jaw. Emma... Tanks it. She squares up, takes it and begins to bleed from the mouth before she headbutts Kaoru square in the face and sends her back on the mat! She quickly takes off for the ropes and comes right back, grabbing Kaoru by the head and sending her to the mat with a running bulldog! Kaoru tries to stand back up and she gets a nasty standing kick to the jaw, sending Kaoru to the turnbuckle. She comes afterward with a running dropkick into the abdomen before she grabs Kaoru by the legs and hangs her up with a tree of woe! In front of the Glasgow crowd she heads to the opposite corner, calling her shot.

Mai: Listen to those beautiful chants Zack. They’ve barely stopped since the beginning of the match and Emma’s taking aim here. I’m not sure what she’s going for but it’s going to hurt Kaoru. A lot.

Zack: Kaoru’s gotta find a way to escape here but her legs are tied up and she’s stuck in the tree of woe. Here comes Emma Mac!

Emma takes off and she looks as though she’s about to punt kick Kaoru across the side of the face... But Kaoru seems to time things just perfectly enough to reach up for the ropes and pull herself up, headbutting Emma’s jaw... Much to the chagrin and loathing of the Glasgow crowd. She immediately pulls herself up to the top rope and from there leaps, executing a crisp looking moonsault... But Emma catches her! MacNamara blocks that Asakasault and sets Kaoru up for what’s looking like it’s about to be a brutal tombstone piledriver. Her face breaks into a smirk before the Nuclear Explosion kicks her legs and forces the Pretty Lil Psycho to slowly falter, falling backward and suddenly it’s Kaoru who has Emma now in the tombstone position. She looks as though she’s going to do it, but Emma counters THAT into a tombstone position before she lets Kaoru’s legs fall in front of her, holding her in an inverted front facelock before twisting her around into a front facelock, using her legs and spiking Kaoru’s head on the mat with a vicious legscissor DDT!

Mai: PLAYING! WITH! SCISSORS!

OOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTHHHHRRRRREEEE--KICKOUT!!

Zack: Another kick out after that carcinogenic headscissor DDT! Kaoru’s head has to be killing her but she WILL not stay down. She cannot. She refuses to.

The Nuclear Explosion kicks out again and Emma’s face is one of minor aggravation. She gets up and stands over Asaka, motioning for her to get up. She takes too long for Emma’s taste and she reaches to get Kaoru’s hair in her fingers before dragging her up to her feet. She gets a cravate on Kaoru and hits her with a knee to the face to the cheers of the face. Another knee to the face. Another one still before biels Kaoru over and steps on her face. Kaoru sits up, her face contorted in anger as though she was gathering her second wind. Emma kicks her in the abdomen to put her back down, every Glaswegian in attendance boos Asaka trying to rise up yet she won’t hear it. She cancels it all out and stands up and in a throwback from their prior match Emma headbutts her, only for Kaoru to headbutt her right back! Emma shakes it off, and seems to think better of getting into a headbuting battle with Asaka, irish-whipping her...

But Kaoru counters, twisting Emma’s arm and wrenching her around into an inverted facelock before hefting her upward and sending the Ultraviolence champion’s head into the mat with a brutal looking inverted facelock brainbuster! MacNamara goes flat out prone on the mat, arms and legs outstretched as the crowd... Well.

Crowd: BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Zack: ATOM’S GLOW! THERE’S THE COVER!!

OOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTHHHHRRRRREEEE--KICKOUT!!

Mai: DON’T LET HER DO THIS TO YOU EMMA! YOU ARE BETTER THAN HER! BETTER! THAN! HER!

Emma gets the shoulder up, but that brainbuster looks as though it took a lot out of her. More than she seemed to be expecting. Kaoru wipes her mouth as she rolls up and stands, looking out to the crowd as they boo her unrepentantly... Well, ain’t nobody got time for that. She reaches down for Emma but MacNamara pipes her with a forearm before rolling onto her stomach. The Atomic Joshi mouths something before she reaches down and wraps her arms around MacNamara’s waist before foists her upward in a deadlift german and explodes her onto the mat. Emma gets up, but Kaoru’s right on her again and gets her in a belly-to-belly, sending her upward in an overhead that sees her drop on her back. Both competitors get back up again, the Ultraviolence champion running or a boot to the head but Asaka stops that noise and hooks her leg before hitting a nasty exploder suplex that sends Emma dropping on the back of her neck now. MacNamara attempts to create some distance between her and Asaka but Kaoru isn’t having it and pushes Emma into the corner before she tells the Glasgow crowd to shush. As to be expected....

Crowd: BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

That’s a nope.

She shrugs and hits MacNamara with an obnoxiously loud and stiff chop... Which gets a ‘woo’ from precisely thirty-five people in the arena. As to be expected, they’re all drowned out by the boos, but they are here and they count. Kaoru chops the Pretty Lil Psycho again with one as stiff as she can go, and then goes for yet another stiff as all hell chop across the chest. She aims for one more, ready to lay it in... But Emma catches her arm and slaps the taste out of her mouth! Kaoru stumbles backward and Emma takes off for her, only for Asaka to catch her in an inverted atomic drop! The Ultraviolence champion turns around in pain and gets immediately swept into a standard atomic drop, as though she hadn’t suffered enough... Before Asaka hits her with a jumping neckbreaker for her trouble. She goes down to the mat, dropping and rolling on her shoulders as Kaoru goes towards the corner and crouches down, a wild look in her eyes. She looks as though she’s about to fold Emma up to the boos of the crowd, motioning for her to get up, begging her of it. Emma rises to her feet and it looks as though The Nuclear Explosion is going to hit home with a beautiful spear...

ONLY FOR EMMA MAC TO LEAP UP AND TURN IN MID-AIR AS A HAND CLASPS HER CHIN, DROPPING ON TOP OF KAORU AND SLAPPING ON A CAMEL CLUTCH FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!

Zack: How?! How.. How did Emma Mac pull that off!? SHE COUNTERED A SPEAR WITH A CAMEL CLUTCH!?

Mai: NO ONE IS AGAINST IT THOUGH, LEAST OF ALL ME!

Crowd: EMMA’S GONNA KILL YE! EMMA’S GONNA KILL YE! EMMA’S GONNA KILL YE!

As the crowd informs Kaoru that her entire life is forfeit and it’s just a matter of moments before she dies, the Ultraviolence champion continues squeezing the brutal looking camel clutch in, wrenching Kaoru’s jaw back as she can do little to fight it off. Keanan inquires to Kaoru if she’s going to give up but Asaka refuses to even so much as answer, trying to struggle herself upward. Emma only responds to this by wrenching the camel clutch back further and causing Kaoru’s teeth to grate on as she forces slowly... Slowly but surely one knee and foreleg on the ground before pushing with one boot up... Emma on her back. Then comes the other boot and slowly she begins to rise to stand upward, making a loud grunt before she gets the other... With Emma piggybacking on her back, Asaka takes about two steps forward before hitting a piggyback stunner on Emma and separating the two as Kaoru drops to the mat, her back in absolute agony and Emma only stunned... So to speak. She wipes her jaw and stands herself up, the Nuclear Explosion still on the mat.

Crowd: EMMA’S GONNA KILL YE! EMMA’S GONNA KILL YE! EMMA’S GONNA KILL YE!

Mai: Emma looks as though she’s going to finish it! Asaka’s got nothing left in the tank and ooh ooh...! Will it be the Back To Hell!? Another Playing With Scissors! Ooh! Please be a Fall From Grace! CRUSH HER FROM THE TOP! DEATH FROM ABOVE! ALBA GU BRATH!

Zack: You’re not even a Scot Mai... It looks as though Emma is thinking the crab!

Emma walks around on Kaoru and reaches for her legs, about to hook them under arms... But the Nuclear Explosion suddenly hooks Emma’s ankles and twists, bringing her down on her shoulder that Asaka had been working on! Both women immediately get to their feet but Kaoru suddenly slips behind her and grabs that arm she had picked at throughout the match before slapping on a crossface half-nelson sleeper! Emma’s eyes widen and she tries to free herself, grabbing for air, reaching for anything but unable to find a proper way to escape! She reaches for the ropes nearby with a leg but Kaoru begins to swing the standing hold, throttling her! MacNamara’s movements slow as she reaches for the ropes but seems to be trying to fight...

Her leg raises for the ropes but fall a little more each time before she seems to hang in Kaoru’s grip, Asaka who won’t let go for money or for love. Asaka finally wrenches backward and Emma’s fingers reach... The Ultraviolence champion glassy eyed... She reaches for the air again before her hand falls and she weakly taps Kaoru’s hip before Asaka lets her go... To the reaction you can about expect.

Zack: NUKALOCK!

DING! DING! DING!

Crowd: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--!!

Maggie: HERE IS YOUR WINNER (BBBOOO!!)... AND MOVING (BBBOOO!!) ONTO THE FINAL ROUND OF THE (BBBOOO!!) FEMME FOR ALL! KAORU (BBBOOO!!) ASAKA!!

Mai: HACKS! KAORU HAS FUCKING HACKS! I CALL HACKS! THIS IS WHAT HACKS ARE!

Zack: Kaoru gets the final round of the Femme For All and to top it all off? She earns yet another five points for Team Japan, giving them a solid lead ahead of the pack. Though it looks as she may need to start ducking and dodging.

Metal cans, plastic bottles, cups, Irn Bru, all of it sails at Kaoru in the ring but the Nuclear Explosion of FFW looks up quietly before she says to hell with it and has her arms outstretched, accepting the downpour of trash filling the ring. She is even about to take a bow but a glass bottle nearly meets her head and shatters at the referee’s feet. By then Asaka seems to take it as a time to make the escape and steps over the ropes.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen that’s all we have time for... For me and my broadcast partner, Future Shock Sydney is upon us and after that? The final show before Global Wars. Good night!

The last image is one of Kaoru, making her way up the ramp.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:51:11 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: