Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:16:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 30 (Sydney Supershow)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 30 (Sydney Supershow)  (Read 425 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 14, 2017, 11:16:34 pm »

Recorded from the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia
November 14, 2017

A spotlight flashes over the FFW logo on the side of a building before we are taken outside the Future Shock Center in the middle of the night. A group of four men dressed in dark colors descend on the entrance, with one removing a skeleton key to unlock the main door. They all swarm in as an alarm sounds.

“Find the title and that Ring, hurry!”

One of them barks out the order as they all split up in different directions in the darkened Center with flashlights in hand. One heads towards the concession area, shining his light around before he hears a voice clearing. When he spins around, he sees Valerie McKinley lounging across a table. She gives a flip of her hair before she launches off with a clothesline. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

When the lyrics begin, we are then shown clips as Gillie Barnes scampers across the ring to headbutt an opponent. Angel wraps piano wire around the neck of another opponent, followed by Rose Gardner doing her Sonic Spin attack in the corner. A flash back to the robbery finds two of the men breaking into the Arena itself, seeing the ring in place and the seats empty. As they are about to turn back and leave, a whistling noise is heard before they look up to see Andi Takata come off the rail with a plancha onto one of them. The other darts to go back outside door, and runs straight into a discus punch from Avantasia Bom, while Max cackles and Ji-Hu rolls her eyes.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show

A flash to more clips where we see Britt Kane and Kaya Crimson staring across the ring at their opponents. That’s followed by Lacey blowing a red mist into the camera, Christian glancing over with a grin towards Tara with her hands on her hips before the image splits in half to the next clip.. NHB are shown standing tall in London. Lydia is shown flexing her biceps, and looking over her shoulder at the camera. Mila draws a bow from a quiver on her back, and prepares to fire it. Sienna is shown retrieving a pack of toothpicks from her boot, while Linda has someone in her anaconda vice. Isis crushes a group picture of several Prospects in her hand.

It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get out
But it's all about me tonight

It then cuts back to the robbery, where the fourth thief has broken into Adam’s office and sees the Future Shock Championship and Aspire Ring in cases by his desk. He raises his flashlight to shatter them when cockroaches seem to come from everywhere and swarm towards him as Bianca Reed taps him on the shoulder and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the face. The scene then cuts back to the door as a security guard shuts off the alarm, fist bumping Anna Giovanna as they pass one another with him whistling the Demi Lovato song before we go live inside the Future Shock Arena.

Pyro erupts throughout the Qudos Bank Arena as the fans in attendance make plenty of noise seeing themselves on television. The Sydney crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise as they wave their signs before we hear our commentary team.

Zack: Welcome, everyone, to what will be no doubt a historic night! We are here in the Qudos Bank Arena in beautiful and breathtaking Sydney, Australia! And you’re watching a Future Shock special event! Zack here, alongside Lyn Dallins, for what is no doubt going to be a very special night for this brand.

Lyn: Absolutely Zack. This is an amazing step for the brand and I--

The otherwise quiet intro to Family Force 5's "Drama Queen" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Tara Cortez struts onto the entrance ramp, with her manager Christian Kincaid right there with her. She stops right before the descent and pulls off a short dance move, crouching down only to get back up, running her hands over her slender body and then bringing them above her head, only to then open her arms and pose for the cheering audience. She then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with some few fans in attendance before she makes her way to the ring.

Zack: ….This wasn’t on the format. Tara Cortez isn’t booked tonight, but it looks like we are going to hear from the 10 Star Prospect and her manager.

Lyn: Well the fans don’t seem too put off by it, it looks like. They’re certainly welcoming.

Christian holds the ropes open for her, and steps in after her. He takes a couple microphones from Gaby, and offers one to his protege.

Christian: Hello, Sydney! Now I know you all are ready to get this show underway, it’s been promoted beyond belief. But before all of that takes place, I wanted to take the opportunity to give you a little more insight into this woman right here. You’ve seen here in the ring more than once, you’ve seen how great she is. You’ve seen what makes her a 10 Star Prospect, but I wanted to show everyone here and everyone watching at home…..another side of Tara Cortez.

Tara: I guess we should contextualize it, Christian, because… There’s… There’s a reason for this. I mean, I think I should let you guys know what I really stand for first. I’ve heard the comments. About how I come across as a conceited woman, as someone who belittles her adversaries because she thinks she’s too good-- ah, no, no, that’s not my goal at all. So tonight… For all of you here in Sydney, Australia… And all across the world… We’d like you to take a glimpse of who and what Tara Cortez really is.

As usual, her smile is honest and her voice is soft.

Christian: Before we left the States, I hired a camera crew and took Tara to a few places to give you an idea of just how good she is. She’s more than just a terrific in-ring competitor, she’s really an ALL STAR athlete. Let’s show the first clip, please.

The crowd’s attention goes to the video wall, where we see Tara and Christian on a baseball field somewhere. Christian heads to the pitcher’s mound as Tara goes to the plate. She taps the bat against her cleats for a moment, and gets into a batter’s stance. Christian leans back, and fires the ball towards her. Tara connects with a pop and sends the ball flying. She takes off immediately. The camera switches to the outfield as the ball sails towards the wall, and Tara jumps up to catch it in her now gloved hand. As the video ends and we go back to the live show, it’s becoming clear that the crowd isn’t buying this entirely.

Zack: Uhm….did she just hit her own ball and catch it too? Did I see that right?

Lyn: ...You. Yeah. You saw that right. There was no hint of digital editing either. I... How.... Wh... Guh?

Christian: Was that not outstanding? I told you she’s an all star athlete, twice as talented as anyone you could probably name. You want to see more?!

The crowd seems a bit split on this, with as many saying no as cheering. We go back to the video wall again, and now we see Tara on the football field with a helmet on. Christian gets into place to snap the ball back to her. It flies between his legs right into her waiting hands. Tara catches it and bolts backwards, looking for an opening seemingly. She fires the ball down the field and takes off. The camera switches to the other end of the field as the ball is coming down, and Tara catches it right in the numbers. She then bolts into the end zone, and does a little end zone dance. The video ends, and we go back to the ring as Christian applauds his Prospect. The crowd isn’t really doing the same though.

Lyn: .......NO MAN! JUST NO! THAT CAN’T BE RIGHT! This... This... Is she bending space time?

Zack: I think that was the Ickey Shuffle too. There’s something really….off about all this to me. And I don’t think the crowd is liking it as much.

Tara: This is the side of me I really wanted you to see! The side of me that can make you understand why I care so much about my opponents’ well being, why I am such a firm believer of how good I am! Because of things like those! I’m twice as fast as a normal wrestler… Twice as agile, twice as  talented… Twice the woman anyone I’ve ever faced could ever be!

Yeah, that’s not going to do her any favors, as the crowd is starting to catch on to the drift.

Tara: And, you see, when you know you have that much power in your hands, it’s only natural that you start believing in yourself the way I do! I’m a firm believer in using one’s own potential to the max, and I think everyone can do it! Everyone has a talent waiting to be explored! Just so happens that my talent is… well, being exceptionally good in everything I do!

Christian: But see, it’s not just physical. It’s mental. Tara is a strategist. She’s a thinker, an analyzer really. And here’s proof of that.

One more time, we go to the video wall as we see half of a chess board with Tara on one side. She makes a move before we cut to the other side of the board, seeing her make another move. The shots go back and forth in fast forward like this till Tara gets checkmate on herself seemingly. The video slows back down to see Tara getting up on one side of the board with her hand raised. Christian is also there to raise her hand, and congratulate her. At that point, we go back to the live show and the crowd is REALLY split now with the boos starting to get much louder.

Lyn: How do you beat yourself in chess? How can this be good thing? Sure you won, but... You lost. So... You’ll always break even. I think.

Zack: If she ever plays herself again, I’m putting my money on Tara for the win. This is getting ridiculous...

Christian: That game went on for hours, folks. She gave herself one hell of a challenge, but Tara here finally overcame the odds. You’ve seen in many ways what I’ve been saying for weeks now.

Tara: It takes a special kind of mind to do what I do. I’m always finding new, creative ways to be better than myself, knowing that I’m already better than the average woman of this industry, so I can become better than the best! And that’s why I hope you can understand that I are about my opponents and I worry about them when they face me, because I feel… No. I don’t feel, I KNOW that when they’re face to face with greatness such as mine, they’re well aware they’re faced with someone that’s at least twice as good as they are! And THAT is why 5 stars aren’t enough for me! That’s why I’m worth… TEN! STARS!!!

Tara’s music hits again to a loudly mixed crowd before we cut down to the booth with Zack and Lyn looking at one another for a moment.

Zack: Lyn, that was certainly a unique way to open up tonight’s supershow here in Sydney. I don’t think the crowd is any more fond of Tara, but….you were right in her confidence level some time ago. It’s through the roof.

Lyn: And into the stratosphere, Zack... And then farther that seemingly. Well, Christian has never been one to find clients who were... Uhm... What’s a good word here? Meek? Yeah. Meek. Let’s go with that.

Zack: I think that works well for the time being. But we got a whole lot still to come, I assure you. Two massive prizes on the line tonight, starting with our main event. The first Prospect to ever challenge for the Future Shock Championship, Harley Shannon, will meet Anna Giovanna. Anna’s held the title since June, and she has every intention of taking it into 2018.

Lyn: Can Harley strike a blow... The decisive blow for every Prospect in this locker room?

Zack: The 2017 Future Shock Cup is on the line tonight as well. Three of the most disliked Prospects have earned their way into this match. Ji-Hu Myeong, Valerie McKinley, and Sienna Moore will compete to bring the Cup home. And in the center of it all, Marla Lee, who has her work cut out for her with those three and their managers at ringside.

Lyn: Future Shock alumni herself, and winner of Future Shock’s only Ultraviolence season... If there’s anyone who can handle it, it’ll be Sydney’s own hometown girl.

Zack: Adam has informed me he has a major announcement to share tonight as well. I’m not sure what it pertains to, but we’ll find out before we leave the air. We’ll also see Aspire Ring holder Bianca Reed look for a little revenge against Elizabeth Lannister. The “Lioness” threw herself a swimsuit photo shoot ringside the night Reed captured the ring, and well….Bianca doesn’t take well to that kind of thing.

Lyn: Have you ever seen a lioness get scavenged by roaches? I think we’re in for that tonight.

Zack: We’ll also see tag team action with the Gardners and the BNB Wrecking Crew! Australian favorites Kelly Fury and Jessica Anderson will meet as well, and “Midnight” Mila Martin is looking to repay Valentina for helping her lose a match to Isis. It’s a jam packed show! Lyn, if you’re ready, we’ll send it up to the ring and get things started!

Lyn: Lemme just get my seatbelt... Here we go...

The show heads up to the ring with Gabrielle Crimson ready and waiting, as usual, with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock Sydney is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: What a tremendous crowd we have on hand tonight, and they are going to get to be part of something special. Up first, “Midnight” Mila Martin is about to meet Valentina Lozano. You’ll remember how instrumental Valentina was when it looked like Mila was about to put Isis to sleep.

Lyn: All that means to me is Miss Martin is about to get the most worthwhile revenge. Period.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Gaby: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: Formerly part of the military in England, Mila Martin has been very impressive in recent outings. This is the biggest crowd she’s competed in front of though. Do you think it might affect her performance, Lyn?

Lyn: I want to see it won’t Zack. I want to say it will not detract from her laser like focus.

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, while the intro of "King Of The World" by Porcelain And The Tramps blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage while the opening lyrics are being heard…

My Pain Filled Drama Queen
Is Always Creeping At Your Bed
Get Ready To Buy You Out
Cause We All Know
What Goes Around Comes Around
You Should’ve Known What I was All About
Do. Not. Test. Me.

As the chorus of the song drops, Valentina steps onto the stage and stands there in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

Zack: Valentina is a former co-holder of the Tornado Tag Titles, and could be a two-time champion soon if she her way. But first, she would be wise not to look past Mila.

Lyn: She would be wise... But she isn’t.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women quickly, and calls for the bell. It’s obvious that Mila is in awe of the large crowd in the arena, looking out over them for a moment. This gives Valentina an opening before she moves towards her. Martin looks back at her just as she approaches, only to get a headbutt to the face from Lozano. Martin reels backwards into the corner before Valentina drives her back the rest of the way, knocking the wind out of her before Lozano uses a series of shoulder thrusts to her body. With a confident look on her face, the “Latin Goddess” rises back up and delivers a forearm smash across her jaw. She turns and leans back against her, hammering back elbows from both arms before letting Mila stumble out. The brunette scoops her up in a rear waistlock, and launches her with a German suplex that just misses the bottom turnbuckle.

Zack: Mila’s getting clubbed like a baby seal right now. While “Midnight” might have been in awe of this crowd, Valentina certainly isn’t.

Lyn: The Latin Goddess doesn’t remember what cheers sound like.

Valentina drags her out of the corner by her feet, and flips her over into a Boston crab. Mila’s back was bent in the wrong direction as Lozano leaned back into the hold. Davis dropped down to ask the Prospect if she wanted to submit, but Mila made it clear that she didn’t. Lozano arched back, almost bending over backwards to try to get the most pressure she could. But Martin managed to pull them just a couple inches, and grab the bottom rope to cause the break. Valentina held till four, and released. She looked down at Mila, mocking her as she tried to get to her hands and knees. A stomp to her lower back stopped that progress before Lozano planted her head between her legs. She raised her up into what looked like a powerbomb, but instead she drove her back across her knee.

Zack: Valentina’s strategy reminds me of your former wife, Lyn. Both she and the Evolution Champion like to torture their opponent’s backs, and they both do it extremely well.

Lyn: They’re both bruisers. This isn’t surprising and powerbomb double knee backbreaker for good measure.

Mila rolled to her side, holding one hand against her back. Valentina wasted little time in rolling her face down, and driving knees into her lower back repeatedly. She pulled her back to her feet, and hoisted her over one shoulder before darting out of the corner with a powerslam. A hook of the leg followed before Davis went to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Zack: Only a two count, but something tells me Valentina doesn’t care too much about that. She enjoys what she does, and has maintained total control so far.

Martin’s shoulder came up after the two, and Valentina sat up on her knees. The Alumni rolled her eyes as she pulled Mila to her feet. She fired Mila across with an Irish whip, but the Prospect reversed it and sent Lozano instead. As the “Latin Goddess” rebounded, Mila scooped her up with a stun gun across the top rope. This brought the crowd back into it as Valentina coughed and tried to get her breath. Martin got to her feet, clutching her lower back in pain. Lozano lunged towards her, only to get scooped up by Mila into a Samoan drop.

Lyn: Beautiful Samoan drop by Martin. Absolutely worthwhile stuff there.

Zack: Mila may not be built like a powerhouse, but she certainly is capable of throwing you around when necessary.

The impact also caused Mila’s back to hurt her anew as she started to get back to her feet. Lozano used the ropes to help her do the same before Mila caught her with a running forearm to the back of her head. It sent her stumbling into the ropes before Martin executed a lungblower that flipped Valentina to the mat. She quickly dover for the cover, and hooked the leg as the referee went to make the count.

Zack: I’ve never seen Mila use that! A lungblower and half right there, this could be all!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Lozano kicked out after the two. Mila climbed back to her feet as her opponent headed towards the corner. She barely made it before Mila ducked between her legs, sitting Valentina on her shoulders for a half second before falling backwards with an electric chair. But it hurt Mila as well as both women lay on the mat, and the referee began her ten count.

Lyn: Electric Chair Drop! Referee Melinda Davis is making the ten count and she looks like she’s not entirely sure if she should! Both women are down!

Zack: No one wants to see a ten count here, they want a winner just like us. We’ll find out who hit hardest by who sits up first….if they do.

Mila began to rise first, sitting up and still favoring her back as she looked over to see Valentina beginning to move. The Prospect got to her feet, leaning against the ropes as Valentina was starting to stand. She bounced off the near side with a kneelift to the head, rocking Lozano backwards before Martin yanked her into a single knee facebreaker. She went for the cover once more as Davis fell to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Lyn: Beautiful single knee and down goes Lozano! Latin Goddess no more!

Lozano got her shoulder up this time, and Mila rolled off the cover. She sat up, rubbing her back again before getting back to her feet. Martin began to stalk Valentina when she was getting back up, circling around behind her and then swooping in with a sleeper hold!

Zack: There it is, Lyn! That’s the sleeper that put Isis into dreamland, and now Valentina’s caught in it herself!

Lyn: I don’t think Valentine can fight out of it! She wants to but she simply cannot, and with Mila’s weight on her back...!

Valentina immediately headed for the ropes, but Mila would only let her get so far before she started pulling her back towards the center. Lozano grabbed at anything she could reach, but didn’t find much in the center as Mila’s sleeper was taking deeper effect. Lozano made another lunge for the ropes, but Mila stepped on the back of her legs to bring her to her knees. She then leaned into the hold, causing Valentina to carry her weight as well. Lozano’s movements began to slow greatly as she began to slump over with Mila leaning into her.

Lyn: Valentina’s tried to fight it Zack but she simply... What’s that music!?

Zack: That’s Isis’ music! You had to know that the Titaness was gonna be here tonight, she and Valentina are practically joined at the hip.

Davis began to check Valentina’s arm, letting it drop twice with no response. She raised it a third time as “Kong at the Gates” began to play. Martin let go immediately as Isis Morales stepped out onto the stage. Valentina slumped to the mat as Mila stared across at the Titaness.

Lyn: No damn it! Again!?

As Isis seemed to tease heading towards the ring, Valentina started to get herself together. When Lozano finally made it back to her feet, she headed towards Mila from behind.

Lyn: WHY!? MARTIN! MARTIN LOOK OUT!

With Mila’s eyes on Isis, Valentina spun her around and connected with her inverted stomp facebreaker and then a rolling cutter! Martin hit the mat like a sack of bricks as Valentina went for the cover.

Zack: DIVINE INTERVENTION!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell to a din of boos from the crowd. Valentina looked like she was half conscious after the sleeper, even stumbling into the ropes when she tried to get up.

Lyn: ............................................................

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall……………’THE LATIN GODDESS’ VALENTINA LOZANO!!!

Valentina headed out of the ring, joined by Isis who helped her maintain her balance as she was still coming around. Isis pointed out the Global Wars scoreboard that had 3 points just added for Canada, which brought a smile to the Goddess’ face.

Zack: With a distraction from Isis, Valentina Lozano has picked up the win and put a few points up for Canada in the process! Mila had her in that sleeper, Lyn!

Lyn: ............................................................

As Ascension headed towards the back and Mila sat up with an irritated expression, the Sydney supershow went to commercial.

A Little Bit of Trouble

Backstage we see Emma Haynes walking through the hallways as she comes up to the office of Brianna Singeras she looks around making sure nobody is looking before checking on the door knob and seeing the door to her office is unlocked.

Zack: What is she doing? That’s Bri’s office, and I’m pretty sure she’s not allowed to go in there…..

Emma smirks as she slowly opens to door and walks into the office. She begins digging around on her desk and as she doing this, she notices the camera man in the door way. She walks over and pushes him out of the room before slamming the door shut on him.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 11:18:20 pm »

The show comes back after the commercial break, and we return to the ring with the “Wildcat” ready and waiting with her microphone.

Zack: Time for a little tag team action, folks. With the new champions crowned and their first challengers named, the rest of the division is jockeying for position in the rankings. The two teams you are about to see did very well in the tournament.

Lyn: It’s a question of experience and youth in one combo versus smash mouth and old school. Combustible elements go!

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Brianna Singer heads towards the ring in her modified referee’s attire with an attendant following her. She stops just short of the ring, and she tells him to look underneath it. The attendant drops down with a flashlight, checking under all four sides before shaking his head. She dismisses him, and climbs inside.

Gaby: Introducing the referee for this match, Future Shock Executive Assistant….BRIANNA SINGER!

Lyn: ...She’s here yet again for another Rose match. After the ending of Rose’s qualifier against Sienna we can safely assume that its Rose she has to be out here for...  And there she is checking for Rose’s outfits but...

Zack: I honestly don’t know what the issue is with her and Rose’s outfits. I know some opponents have not been happy about it, but she’s done nothing illegal.

The guitar strum of “Call Me” by Blondie plays over the PA system, the stage covered up in a fog while two female figures head out of the back. With Linda standing on the left and Rose on the right, the two girls point upwards, shouting to the crowd before the head down the ramp.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring, from Manhattan, New York, they are “The Waterborn Phoenix” Linda Ragnal and “Poison” Rose Gardner...THE GARDNERS!

As the mother and daughter duo reach the ring, Linda slides under the ropes while Rose hops onto the ring apron, and then vaults over the top rope. Rolling to her feet, Linda climbs onto the turnbuckles, raising two of her fingers up to the crowd before she throws her skull cap out to them. Rose, meanwhile, makes her way to the ropes, mounting on the second rope and then pointing at herself with her thumbs, and then at her mother, working the crowd up with war cries. The two Gardners meet up in the middle of the ring, discussing who goes first before the match begins.

Zack: The Gardners got stopped by the Max Sato Experience in the tournament, and are looking to get into position here. We’ve seen a fair bit of Rose as well lately.

Lyn: I feel like Rose improves with every single match she’s got under her belt and with Linda as her partner I feel this spells potential disaster for the other tag team.

“My Daddy played poker in the woods they say, back in his younger days.
Prohibition was the talk,
but the rich folks walked to the woods where my Daddy stayed.
Jugs and jars from shiners, these old boys here, they ain't miners,
They came from the twenty-niners,
It didn't take a hole in the ground to put the bottom in their face!”

The spotlights of the arena all converge to the front of the entranceway to the ring near the video wall which is currently showing some hard hitting highlights of both Gillie and Mallory. Both girls emerge through the curtains dressed in matching ring gear in colors of black, white, red, and blue followed by Jake as the team manager.. Both girls wear unbuttoned mechanics’ shirts with either a ‘Gillie’ or ‘Mal’ cloth tag on the front and the team logo on the back. Gillie has a UK flag patch on under her tag, Mal with an American flag on her’s.

Gaby: Accompanied to the ring by Jake Chandler... Weighing in at 284 pounds... This is THE BNB WRECKING CREW!

“Son come runnin’! Better come quick!
This rotgut moonshine is making me sick!
Your mama called the law and they gon’ take me away,
Down so far, even the devil won’t stay!”

Both girls high five fans on either side, before having a few final words with Jake and Mal getting a kiss in. Afterwards  Mal runs and slides through the bottom rope while Gillie hops onto the third rope from the outside. Mal leans up against the ropes while Gillie stands at the top and waves to the crowd as their song comes to an end.

Zack: Mallory and Gillie have to be one of the favorites in all the Future Shock tag division. They had a barnburner with NHB, and came just a hair short. But in Linda, they give up as much experience as they did against the now reigning champions. Could that play a factor, Lyn?

Lyn: I think it could. Linda’s seen their type for years, both wrestlers classically trained and the hard-hitters. It’s hard to not imagine that she didn’t have some hours of discussion with Rose about how to dissect.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks all four women for anything foreign, and then calls for the bell. Both teams meet in the center, and shake hands with one another before retreating to their corners. Mallory and Linda start for their respective teams, and lock up in the center of the ring. Ragnal immediately turns it into a top wristlock on Bennett, and starts hammering elbows into her arm not long after that. She applies an arm wringer, twisting Mallory’s arm till it brought the mechanic to her knees. Linda stepped into her, and started grinding her elbow into Mallory’s shoulder. It worked for a few seconds before Mallory rose back to her feet, and kicked Linda in the abdomen. It stunned her long enough for Mallory to get her arm free, and clock Linda with a haymaker to the jaw when she stood up. Two more right hands landed on her jaw before Bennett began to throw jabs. A few of them connected, causing Linda to stumble backwards before Mallory went for a clothesline to take her down. But Linda sidestepped her, and grabbed that extended arm right back into an arm wringer to put Mallory on her knees again.

Lyn: Bennett trying to get some good landing shots in on Ragnal, but Linda’s ever the wily one and grounds Bennett yet again. You can’t teach that intimate knowledge of awareness. It’s learned.

Zack: Without question. Mallory’s not gonna win a technical classic with Linda too easily, and that’s why she keeps trying to avoid these holds from the veteran.

Brianna checked with Mallory, getting a negative response on if she wanted to stop the match. With Linda continuing to twist on her left arm, Mallory made it back to her feet again, even though she was bent over. She caught Linda with a sidekick to her knee that stumbled her. Bennett got her arm free again. As Linda was starting to get up, she ate a kneelift to the face from the skunk haired mechanic. That stopped her from getting up too quickly as Mallory shoved her back into the BNB corner, and made the tag. Gillie stepped in, and swept Linda’s feet out from under her. She set her up for a catapult right into a three point stance clothesline from Mallory that flattened the veteran to the canvas. As Bennett stepped out to the apron, Gillie climbed up to the second turnbuckle from the inside, and delivered a fist drop to Linda’s head.

Zack: I like that tandem offense we just saw. They haven’t had a ton of matches, but BNB work like machinery and compliment each other very well.

Lyn: I think that’s effort on both their parts. Both women seem to have sort of found that nice balance in their styles.

Linda starts to get up again, helped by Gillie pulling her to her feet. She fired her across into a neutral corner, and barreled in after her with a running shoulder tackle that lifted Linda off her feet. Barnes drove a few more shoulder thrusts in before scooping Linda up over her shoulder into a backdrop driver. She shoved her over to her back, and went for a cover as Singer fell to count.

Zack: Shades of Wendigo right there, Lyn! Ragnal looking to take it right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lyn: Well she can’t call that a Dawson City Drop entirely but it looks like it had similar effect!

As Singer’s hand was raising up after the two, Linda kicked out and rolled Gillie off the cover. The Sheerness native quickly got back to her feet, grabbing Linda to pull her to her. But Ragnal surprised her with a headbutt to the abdomen. It stunned the brunette briefly before Linda rose and delivered a swinging neckbreaker. The veteran sat up, trying to gather herself for a moment as Rose tried to rally the crowd.

Lyn: Excellent swinging neckbreaker and though Barnes is no slouch on the headbutts, I think Linda caught her in the ribs.

Zack: I think you’re right. That’ll take the wind out of you in a heartbeat, and it gave Linda a little extra few seconds to game plan what she wants to do next.

The blonde got back to her feet, and made a tag to Rose. The younger half of the team came in as Gillie was starting to get up, only to get put right back down with a discus lariat. Rose took off for the far side, and rebounded with a jumping frog splash onto Barnes. She quickly rolled to her feet, and took off again. Gillie started to sit up, only for Rose to catch her with a basement dropkick to the chest to put her right back down again.

Zack: When Rose tags in, the tempo of the match picks up considerably. Gillie’s not gonna be able to match speed with her, and she better find a way to bring her down.

Lyn: She better go for the legs but with Rose’s speed and agility I’m not even sure THAT will slow her down.

Rose pulled Gillie back to her feet by the arm, and fired a series of kicks into her chest. She whipped her across to the far corner, and went into a running handspring into an enzuigiri to the back of Gillie’s head! Barnes staggered out of the corner as Rose used the ropes for a springboard into a tornado DDT into a cover! Singer slid into position immediately.

Zack: SONIC SPIN right into that tornado DDT! Barnes doesn’t have a clue where she is right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Gillie got her shoulder up in time, and caused Rose to get back to her feet. She moved to the neutral corner, and squatted down. The cosplayer began waving her to get up, and when she did, Rose darted out of the corner with a spear reminiscent of Gabrielle Crimson. But Gillie bolted out of the way, and she speared the middle turnbuckle instead. Gillie dropped to all fours, trying to collect herself a moment as Rose began to get to all four herself.

Lyn: Gillie saw that coming and then saw it going. It looks like she’s planning something here!

Barnes shook her backside as soon as she saw her, and scampered across the ring to deliver a headbutt to Rose. It wobbled her a moment before Gillie scurried across and did it again then twice more before hopping to her feet. She doubled back to her corner, and tagged Mallory back into the match. Gillie headed back around as Rose was getting to her feet. Barnes caught Rose from behind with a running shoulder thrust as Mallory left her feet with a high cross body to flip Rose up and over before she crashed onto the canvas. Gillie rolled out as Mallory made the cover. Singer was immediately in position.

Zack: A little DAMAGE CONTROL from the Wrecking Crew, and Rose is in trouble!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Rose got her shoulder up, and Mallory got back to her feet. She grabbed Rose by the head, and delivered a bulldog into the corner turnbuckle with Rose’s head. The brunette fell backwards into a seated slump on the canvas before Mallory used a diving clothesline to take her the rest of the way down.

Lyn: Instead of trying to slow our resident Cosplayer down they’re just throwing everything but the kitchen sink at her... And maybe even one of those! Bennett with a diving clothesline ala Killer C there. These girls are really raiding the playbooks.

Mallory dragged Rose to her feet, and planted her head between her legs. She glanced back towards the ropes, and went to hoist Rose up into what looked to be a powerbomb. But Rose surprised her by countering into a sunset flip that snapped Bennett to the mat. Singer almost dove in for the count, but Mallory clapped her legs around her head. Both women rolled away from each other, and rose to their feet. Mallory went to grab Rose, but ate a superkick instead. Gardner collapsed to her hands and knees on the mat, and started heading for her mother in the corner. Gillie tried to get Mallory up to stop her, but it was to no avail as Linda got the tag. The blonde darted across the ring as Mallory was starting to rise. Linda snatched her up into a full nelson faceplant before rolling her over for the cover.

Zack: Linda is back in, and there’s a TRIBUTE TO THE UC!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Mallory got her shoulder up in time as Linda grabbed that left arm she had worked on earlier. Ragnal fell backwards into a cross armbreaker submission.

Lyn: I’ve never seen Linda pull out a cross armbreaker before I don’t think but she’s working it with impunity!

Singer moved around to see if she wanted to submit, but Mallory didn’t indicate as much. It was clear though that her left arm was in agony as Linda locked her ankles and continued to pull against it. The special referee checked again, still getting a no answer as Gillie headed for the nearest corner. Barnes climbed up to the top rope, and delivered a leg drop across Linda’s chest to break the hold. Mallory rolled away, clutching her arm as Linda was flat on the mat. Gillie headed back to her corner as….a Dalek headed out onto the stage and moved down the ramp. Jake looked at the Dalek with wide eyes, and told Gillie he didn’t think the Doctor was here.

Lyn: What. The. Hell. Who... Who let a Dalek in here?! SOMEONE CALL DAVID TENNANT!

Zack: I agree with Jake here. I don’t think the Doctor’s here, but there is a Dalek on the ramp! File that under calls I never thought I’d make in wrestling….

As Linda and Mallory tried to recover on the mat, Rose hopped off the apron and headed for the Dalek. She gave it a kiss on the dome before a long flat opening on the front revealed itself and a box began to slide out. Rose beamed, snatched, the box, and darted under the ring. Brianna saw this, her eyes widening. The Dalek rose slightly, turned around, and with two feet underneath it, it began to head back up the stage to the back.

Lyn: I think Brianna Singer just got outsmarted by a Dalek... And a Primping Poison Pirate Princess. Try saying that five times fast.

Mallory and Linda started back to their feet, and Mallory was the first to strike with another three point stance clothesline with the good arm. Bennett pulled the blonde back to her feet, hammering forearms across her back for a moment. She shoved her backwards into a seat in the corner as Gillie came back in. Barnes scooped Mallory up, and suplexed her into Linda in the corner before she rolled back outside. Bennett dragged her out of the corner, and was about to go for the cover when Gillie was yanked off the apron...by something. Bennett went to check as she saw Gillie on the floor with a whip around her leg...held by Rose dressed as Catwoman. And the crowd roared! With Mallory looking down at Rose in her attire, Linda got up behind her.

Lyn: I think I just heard Bennett say, “Where did you find all the leather to make it?” I can’t tell if she’s shocked or impressed but she better look behind her!

Zack: Absolutely! Time for being impressed later, because Linda’s moving in behind her! And Mallory doesn’t even know it yet!

She went to grab Mallory around the waist, only to catch a stunner for her troubles. Ragnal bounced off the mat as Mallory quickly got to her feet. She pulled Linda’s head between her legs, hoisted her up before using the ropes for a slingshot powerbomb! Bennett immediately went for the cover as Singer dropped to count!

Lyn: She told me about this earlier today Zack! She calls this the MERRY MALADY!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Rose had tried to get into the ring, only for Gillie to restrain her from behind with a rear waistlock. Singer called for the bell as Mallory got back to her feet. Gillie slid into the ring, and hugged her partner while Jake applauded from the floor.

Zack: Mallory with a brand new move I’ve never seen her use picked up a big win for her and Gillie tonight in Sydney!

Gaby: Here are your winners by pinfall……...THE BNB WRECKING CREW!!

Lyn: Well we’ve got another team on the rung here and it may be sooner rather than later that BNB get their hands on those Future Shock Tag Titles.

The girls helped Linda to her feet, and Rose made it back into the ring. They shook hands with both the mother and daughter before Jake entered the ring and wanted a selfie with Catwoman.

Zack: Both teams put on a tremendous fight, and not even Catwoman with the help of a Dalek was enough to stop BNB from leaving with the win.

Lyn: Seriously. Rose is doing crossovers. No universe is safe... And I am okay with that.

As the girls celebrated in the ring, the show heads to commercial.

Adam Sets the Stage

After the commercial break, the Sydney supershow returns with the familiar theme of 2 Chainz’s “We Own It’, the crowd gives a very warm reception as the Director of Future Shock heads out from the back. Dressed in a black pinstripe suit, Adam heads for the ring with a smile at the reception the crowd is giving him.

Zack: We still got a lot more to come, folks, on this special 2 hour Future Shock here in Sydney, Australia. There’s the Director himself, Adam Grant. And joining me for this and the following match is his girlfriend, Missy. You’re probably happy to be able to sit down after the traveling you’ve done this past week, I bet.

Missy: You’re not wrong there, Zack. It took me a while to figure out which country I was actually in earlier when I woke up! But I’m glad I managed to make it here for this, Adam, as always, has put on an amazing show for the Future Shock fans.

Gaby hands him a microphone before stepping back out to the floor. He looks up into the rafters and all around the arena before asking for his music to be cut.

Adam: Much like a lot of the people in the back and even sitting ringside, I had to fly for most of a day to come here tonight to Sydney, Australia. And while the jet lag will suck the life out of you, all it took for me to get a recharge from that is hearing you guys here. I appreciate it, your enthusiasm and support is what makes trips like this one possible. Thank you.

Zack: He’s not kidding about the jet lag. But he is right about the crowd noise, it does give you new life seemingly.

Missy: It’s amazing how much a cheering crowd can revitalise you, especially when you’re in the ring. I’m sure the girls will feel that themselves in their matches tonight.. Or at least the ones that get cheered will anyway.

Adam: The reason I am out here tonight is because I have a few announcements to make regarding a few of the women here in Future Shock. I’ll save the best for last. Most of you who watch Future Shock obviously follow FFW, and they have a Pay Per View coming up called Global Wars on December 2nd right in FFW’s hometown of Los Angeles, California. Each year at Global Wars since it began, FFW management has allowed Future Shock to have a match on the show. And for the last two years, that match has been a Future Shock Championship match. This year when I was asked what I wanted to put on that event, I decided to go...a little different route. This year at Global Wars, we’re going to see the very first Aspire Ring defense of “Killer B” Bianca Reed.

Zack: We’ll be seeing Bianca a little later tonight when she meets “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. And I’m sure she’s quite happy to hear she’s going to step onto the main stage at Global Wars.

Missy: I don’t think my feelings on Bianca are any secret given our history, but that is a major opportunity for her.

Adam: I have a few people in mind to challenge her. There’s no shortage of girls on the Prospect roster who would love to challenge for the Aspire Ring. One that is already guaranteed will be to “Midnight” Mila Martin, who competed earlier. But at Global Wars, I know Mila will watch closely since she will face the winner when Bianca Reed goes one on one with Kaya Crimson!

Kaya’s mention gets quite a few cheers.

Zack: Kaya recently defeated the very first Future Shock Champion at Resistance, I’d say that more than puts her in line for an Aspire Ring shot against Bianca.

Missy: That more than qualifies her for a shot, and given what we’ve seen of her so far I think she is going to give Bianca a few problems. She’s definitely not going to make anything easy for her.

Adam: Kaya earned that shot when she defeated Casey Atherton at Resistance. The reason I bring that up is because I have some news that will make a lot of Future Shock fans happy. Earlier today, the paperwork was executed and Casey Atherton AND her Choir are going back to FFW and are GONE from Future Shock!

This definitely gets a pop from the crowd.

Zack: Good Lord, Future Shock’s religious charlatan problem is now coming back to FFW. Casey and her Choir….. Well I guess that’s good for Future Shock, not so much for FFW.

Missy: Oh joy… look at how happy that news has made me. I think we should be shipping them off somewhere far far away, not to the main roster, but maybe that’s just me.

Adam: That brings me to the very first Future Shock Pay Per View of 2018. Later tonight, we will see the Future Shock Championship on the line when Harley Shannon challenges Anna Giovanna as the first Prospect to ever get a shot at the title. I’m here to let those two ladies know that no matter who wins, there’s still ONE woman owed a title shot. And she will get that shot at a new event called Future Shock Genesis. On that night, either Harley Shannon or Anna Giovanna will defend the Future Shock Championship against…..’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!

Cue a massive pop for the crowd as Adam nods his head.

Zack: The last time we saw Andi in a Future Shock ring was that violent Last Woman Standing match at Resistance. She is definitely owed a rematch, and whoever the champion is knows what they are gonna have to do to defend that title against Andi.

Missy: Adam is really spoiling the fans now. Not only a new event but the promise of Andi facing either Anna or Harley. Either combination is going to make one hell of a match.. Hopefully not quite as brutal as the last one she was in, but I learnt a while ago, always expect the unexpected with Future Shock!

Adam: That brings me to the final item I came to talk about. For the last few weeks, I’ve been selecting nominees for graduation to the main roster. Two of them are in action tonight in the Future Shock Cup, and one is here tonight to be part of all this. You’ve got Ji-Hu Myeong, who has held the Aspire Ring and is managed by Max Sato who enjoys finding new ways to revolt all of humanity.

Missy: His existence alone does that all by itself without him needing to find new ways. Eww, eww and more eww, springs to mind.

Adam: There’s Sienna Moore, who was in the Future Shock Cup match last year when she and Cereza had a violent fight to claim the trophy. If nothing else, we know that there is not a limit to what Sienna will do in order to succeed.

Zack: Toothpicks come to mind. I’ve never seen someone weaponize a toothpick until I met Sienna Moore.

Missy: You would be surprised just how many things you can actually use as a weapon if the need arises, Zack.

Adam: And finally, there’s a girl with all the passion and drive to become a better athlete each and every day. She approaches every match and every moment in Future Shock like an opportunity. She also happens to have one of the best singles records here. And that would be Caitlyn Storm!

Missy: Finally, a nominee the fans can get behind! Have I mentioned, vote for Caitlyn?

Adam: I know all three are listening in the back right now. And this announcement pertains to all three of you. I’ve come to a decision that you will all need to keep in mind. There will NOT be a graduation poll for any of you.

The crowd seems a little taken aback by this as Adam nods his head.

Zack: Well…..

Missy: Say what, now?

Adam: The reason I have come to that decision is a very simple one. That reason is because I have made the decision well within my power…..to graduate ALL THREE of you. Ladies, you’re going to FFW!

Missy: Holy sh-- Adam certainly knows how to deliver a surprise! FFW is getting three for the price of one and I think I can hear Caitlyn smiling from here!

Adam: Now I realize two of these women are competing for the Cup later tonight. Well if either Ji-Hu or Sienna wins that, they will earn a future shot at the Future Shock Championship. This decision does NOT affect either Ji-Hu or Caitlyn’s tag team aspirations here in Future Shock. They will continue to be able to chase the Future Shock Tag Team Championship. The only difference for them is they are going to the main stage in 2018!

Zack: That’s 3 very different women heading up to FFW. Sienna will certainly add to the unpredictability factor, while Caitlyn is going to add one of the best pure athletes in the business today. Ji-Hu brings a technical expertise, and well….Missy, Max Sato too.

Missy: Oh dammit.. I forgot about that bit. That’s the last thing FFW needs, a dose of Max Sato. My skin is crawling at the thought alone.

Adam: I wish all three of those girls the best in a much bigger playground, and look forward to seeing how they make their impacts. Now I think that’s about enough, because I got a couple girls waiting in the back who are Australian favorites ready to come out here. So let’s give them the floor, shall we?

Adam’s music begins again as he heads towards the back, and we cut down to Zack and Missy in the booth.

Zack: Fans, Jessica Anderson and Kelly Fury are about to go head to head in just a moment. I have a feeling this will be a lot of fun.

Missy: There’s not many people that could follow an announcement like Adam just made, but Jessica and Kelly are definitely the two for the job.

As Gaby is shown heading for the ring, the show cuts back to ringside.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 11:22:09 pm »

The Sydney crowd sees the graphic on the screen, and immediately start making noise as they are very familiar with both women. We then head back to the ring with Gaby standing by.

Zack: Both of the women we are about to see compete in an Australian promotion, and these fans know them well. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot of fun. Missy, welcome to Australia and the booth.

Missy: Thanks, Zack. It is awesome to be here. Especially for this match. I know both Kelly and Jessica through Twitter so I am really looking forward to seeing this one.

Gaby: The following special attraction is scheduled for one fall!

"I wish I was tall, I wish I was fast
Wish I could show up with a bag full of cash"

Jessica Anderson emerges from behind the curtain with a scowl plastered upon her features. She places her right hand on her hip and tilts her head slightly, smiling brightly as she looks out at the Sydney crowd.

"I wish I had style, I wish I had flash
I wish I woke up with a butt and a rack
'Cause if I want you, I gotta have that"

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Worcester, England and weighing in at 119 pounds... JESSICA ANDERSON!

Jessica begins to make her way briskly down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way . She reaches the ring and scales one step at a time, before straddling the middle rope. She pauses for a brief moment, mouthing a ‘thank you’ in the direction of the crowd, before pulling her body into the ring. She scales the turnbuckle and raises both hands aloft before she hops down from the turnbuckle, once again adopting the appreciative look as she looks around.

Zack: Jessica Anderson has made a fair share of history. In her current promotion, she holds their Rapid Fire Championship. Both she and her opponent wanted to face, especially as they had never been booked where they both work against one another.

Missy: Jessica has always amused me on Twitter, but behind that she is an amazing competitor and I can’t wait to see how she does against Kelly tonight.

The lights in the arena dim down as “Diamond Eyes” by Shinedown plays throughout the arena.  The crowds instantly get behind the arrival of Kelly Fury as she jogs out onto the stage with a perky smile on her face.  She stops on the center of the ramp raising her arms in the air as purple spotlights shine down on her.  Once the chorus kicks in, Kelly continues to make her way to the ring, even singing along with the lyrics and appearing more and more hype with each step she takes.  She grabs a few fans hands and even stops for a selfie with one in the front row before climbing the steps and slipping inside of the ring

Gaby: And her opponent, hailing from Malibu, California, please welcome for the first time in Future Shock…...KELLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURY!!

Zack: Kelly Fury is one of the most entertaining people on social media by a stretch, plus if you’ve seen the gifs, she has some serious hip action to her name.

Missy: She has hip action that a lot of us would kill for! And along with Jessica, Kelly is one of my favourite people on social media. She is extremely entertaining and both of them combined.. Well, that leaves me excited for how this match between them is going to go!

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women before he calls for the bell. They move to the center, and shake hands, which then turns into a hug for one another. Upon that, Jessica tells Kelly that her fans are louder than Kelly’s. Fury seems skeptical, so Jessica heads to the corner and climbs up to the middle rope. She starts waving her arms to get them louder for her, which they do. She heads back to Kelly, who looks a bit perturbed. Fury heads to the other corner, and climbs up to the middle rope to wave her arms. The live crowd gets very loud once again before she looks back to Jessica after getting down.

Zack: Apparently there’s some disagreement over who has the louder fans here tonight, and we’re having what I can only describe as a “cheer off” between the Fury and Anderson fan bases. And I’m not sure who won.

Missy: I’m not sure that there was a winner there, they both seem to be equally loved by this crowd and with very good reason.

It was at this point that a dueling chant of “KELLY! KELLY!” and “JESSICA! JESSICA!” started amongst the Sydney crowd. Both girls started telling the other that their fans were louder before they finally locked up in the center of the ring. Jessica pushed Kelly back into the ropes, and was given a clean break other than Kelly ruffling her hair just to annoy her. She then caught her an elbow to the side of the head. Two more followed that before Fury fired her across to the near side, and delivered a short knee to her ribs off the rebound. Jessica doubled over for a second before the blonde used a leg sweep to take her down. Kelly popped back up, and took off for the far side. Fury went for what looked like a double stomp. But Jessica rolled out of the way. Fury landed on her feet, and spun around before Jessica could get up. And when she did, she waved at her then used a clothesline to bring her down to the mat.

Zack: You can tell these two really like one another, but I think Kelly’s antagonizing Jessica a little bit here in the early moments.

Missy: It’s always refreshing to watch a match where the competitors aren’t trying to kill each other or tear each other limb from limb.

Jessica starts to get up, only for Fury to catch her with another knee to the ribs. Fury pulls her arm up over her head, and starts to unleash a volley of stiff kicks to the body. Six of them connect before she shoves her back into the ropes. As Jessica bounces towards her, Fury connected with a spinning heel kick to the stomach to bend her into position for a DDT. With Jessica down again, Kelly took off for the far side this time. She rebounded quickly, looking for a rolling senton. But Anderson moved out of the way again, and she crashed into the mat instead.

Zack: That was the opening Jessica was looking for right there, Missy. She needs to start getting her offense going though.

Missy: Kelly has kept the momentum in her favour so far, but I don’t think Jessica is about to waste this opportunity to have a little time to shine herself now.

Jessica quickly pulled Kelly to her feet, and fired her across to the far corner. She barreled in behind her with an avalanche splash. But instead of letting her fall, Anderson grabbed her head after the impact and transitioned into a bulldog. The smile grew on her face as she got back to her feet. Kelly started to do the same, only for Jessica to connect with a kneelift to the head as she was trying to get up. It rocked Fury backwards a couple steps, and Jessica fired her across to the far side again. As the blonde rebounded, Jessica put her down with a standing dropkick to the chest. She smiled again as she heard the crowd support while Kelly was getting to her knees. As soon as she did this, Jessica darted towards her with a hip attack to the head to put Kelly down.

Zack: She calls that the ASS KISSER, and that is a very unique offensive move. I’ve not seen too many women just...drive their backside into another woman’s head.

Missy: Never mind Kelly’s hip action, check out Jessica’s! That is a move I’ve not seen before but I’ve gotta say I like it.

When Kelly started to get up again, Jessica used the ropes for a springboard into a shiranui, driving her knees into Kelly’s chest to bring her down. She reached behind her for a leg hook to make the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kelly kicked out as the two hit the mat, and Jessica applied a headscissors on the canvas. Kelly was slow to move at first, but then began trying to pull her head free. But Anderson’s grip was too tight as she had locked her ankles. Fury tried to pull free again, only for the brunette to roll onto her stomach and begin bouncing Kelly’s head off the mat with her hips. She finally rolled back with Kelly still trapped, but dizzy after getting her head struck on the mat so much.

Missy: I must admit with how this match began I wasn’t expecting Jessica to get the first near fall of the match, but she is keeping the pressure on Kelly well.

Zack: Especially on her head. Jessica’s using her head like a hammer, and keeps driving it into the mat. She must have very strong legs to keep that grip.

Kelly started firing shots into Jessica’s leg, trying to loosen the grip a little so she could get free. But she wasn’t having much success. So what she ended up doing was grabbing both of her legs and rolling herself on top of her for a cover! Fisk dropped to make the count.

Zack: Now that’s a counter! Kelly looking to pin Jessica, while in that headscissors!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

This time, Jessica kicked out. And that gave Kelly the opening she needed to get free. The blonde got to her feet, shaking her head a bit as Jessica was up immediately. Anderson went for a front facelock, but Kelly shoved her off. When Jessica regained her balance, she went for a clothesline. But Kelly fell backwards like in the Matrix, bridging her body on just her hands and feet. When Anderson turned back around, she nipped up into a handspring to catch Jessica with a hurricanrana.

Missy: Kelly is pulling out some impressive moves, almost like a blonde ninja in the ring. And from the look on Jessica’s face she is wondering where that just came from too!

Zack: Fury’s middle name could be Flexible. Because that was nothing short of impressive. Some of us have trouble staying on the sidewalk, and she’s pulling that out of the bag.

Before Jessica could move much at all on the canvas, Kelly took off for the ropes. She used them for a springboard into a split-legged corkscrew splash! The crowd came to its feet as Kelly immediately went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: There’s the KEL-POW! Anderson may not know what hit her, and there’s the cover!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Jessica kicked out before the three came down. Kelly shook her head, and got back to her feet. Fury headed for the corner, and ascended to the top rope. She perched herself, waiting on Jessica to get back to her feet. When she did, Fury came off with a missile dropkick that landed perfectly.

Missy: Both women are giving this crowd their money’s worth in that ring. I knew I was going to enjoy this one, but I didn’t realise just how much! They’re both awesome to watch and they have this crowd eating out of the palm of their hands.

Kelly got a little caught up in the crowd response, turning to them and waving them to get louder. This gave Jessica the opening she needed, and she rose back to her feet behind Kelly. Before Fury could turn around, Jessica connected with a backstabber, driving both knees into Kelly’s as she pulled her down. Anderson darted for the corner with a springboard moonsault that landed right on target. She grabbed Kelly’s leg for the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

Kelly kicked out in time. Jessica started back to her feet, shaking her head as she headed for the corner again. This time, she climbed to the top rope and stood tall for a half second.

Zack: I have a feeling she’s going for her 630 senton! If she hits it, this thing is all over!

Jessica launched herself into the 630 just as Zack mentioned, but as she came down, Kelly nipped up and caught her with a superkick with Jessica in mid air with pinpoint accuracy! Anderson collapsed in a heap on the canvas as Kelly stumbled backwards, trying to regain her balance!

Zack: Jessica got caught with Kelly’s SWEET DREAMS in mid air! Anderson’s gotta be out cold, she needs to cover her!

Missy: I’m not sure how sweet the dreams Jessica will be having after that are!

Kelly headed towards the corner, and climbed up herself this time. And without hesitation, she came off with her double rotation moonsault onto Jessica! She hooked both legs for the cover as the Sydney crowd was counting along with the referee!

Zack: FIVE STAR FURY!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Kelly made it back to her feet. A wide, beaming smile formed on her face as she had her hand raised in victory.

Missy: This crowd are happy with the result, but I honestly think they would have been happy with either of these two winning. They’ve certainly put on a great match just as I knew they would.

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall…………….KELLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRYYYYYY!!!

Zack: Two women who think the world of each other came here to Sydney, and put one hell of a show for the Future Shock fans! Kelly Fury picks up the win, but she and Jessica both gave outstanding efforts!

Jessica was more than a little dazed as Kelly helped her to her feet. She gave her another hug before she raised both their hands. The pair went to the floor as Kelly put Jessica’s arm around her shoulder, and walked with her towards the back.

Missy: It’s not often that you get to see two people who have just knocked each other about in the ring leave together like that. It’s almost heartwarming… although that could just be this Australian climate!

As the crowd gave them both overwhelming support, Future Shock heads to commercial.

Snooping with Emma

Emma is once again seen roaming the hallways as she’s on her cellphone with a huge smile on her face.

Emma: Right?! I’m so glad we know who I’m facing in my debut so we can get right to preparing when I see you next. You’re one of the best at what you do and I know I’m going to make a huge splash thanks to this information I got straight off the desk of Brianna. Trust me, I don’t care if she’s going to be pissed at me or not, I needed this information to make sure I can do everything in my power to get some dirt on this woman. I need to make sure I know who it is I’m really going up against and what better way than to do a little investigating of my own.

Emma turns the corner as she looks around to make sure there’s nobody around her.

Emma: I know you’re in the building, and I know you know where her locker room is, so just tell me.

Emma nods and smiles.

Emma: I appreciate it, and see you soon with some valuable information.

Emma hangs up the phone and grins as she continues down the hall towards a door. She looks around, opens the door and walks inside and finds a few bags and begins rummaging through them looking at various things and tossing them to the ground before finding something worthy of her investigating as you see a gleam in her eyes. She quickly stashes the item under her shirt as she notices the camera once again watching her.

Emma: Don’t you have somewhere better to be?! Get out of here before I kick your teeth down your throat. What I’m doing doesn’t concern you or anybody else besides my very close friend. Emma shoves the cameraman once more and slams the door shut leaving her in the room to do more of her investigating.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:41:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 11:23:35 pm »

A quick recap of the Aspire Ring match from Resistance is shown, including the intrusion by Elizabeth Lannister who chose to have a bikini shoot during the match. The post-match attack is also shown before we head back to the live show. Gaby is already waiting in the ring.

Zack: It’s not very often a bikini photoshoot leads to a fight, but that’s where we are. Elizabeth’s timing may be about to bite her in the backside momentarily.

Lyn: She wanted to try the Aspire Ring bearer and personally, Zack? I’m not a fan of her odds.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Gaby: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca Reed is packing the Aspire Ring, though it’s not on the line here. But she still has plenty of motivation for this match. She doesn’t take well to people trying to embarrass her.

Lyn: Here’s what I’m worried about Zack. I know Killer B is talented. Anyone should know that but I feel like Lannister is pulling her into a match to try and get a future shot at the Aspire Ring.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the son kicks into full gear, thus signaling the arrival of Elizabeth Lannister from behind the curtains and out onto the stage. She pauses for a second to look to her left and to her right at the fans, who are voicing their displeasure upon the sight of the SSWA star. She simple shakes her head and begins to head down the ramp towards the ring, her crimson and gold robe flowing about with every step.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring, she climbs up the steel steps and onto the apron, stepping through the bottom and middle ropes. Once she is inside the ring, she flips her hair over her shoulders and sticks her arms out to the sides and slowly spins around, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. Once she finishes her spin, she unclasps her robe and shrugs it off, handing it to a stagehand as she moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: The last time we saw Elizabeth Lannister in a Future Shock ring was her open challenge back in London, which was answered by Jessica Anderson. In this instance, she’s known her opponent for some time and we may see a far more calculating “Lioness” tonight.

Lyn: She’s a Lannister. I’m not sure “calculating” ever stops being a thing.

Referee Angela Keanan checked both women before calling for the bell. Elizabeth stares across at Bianca, who is already talking trash towards her. The blonde waves her forward, and Reed immediately takes the invitation. She darts across the ring straight at the Lioness, catching her with a forearm to the head followed by two more. She drives her back into the ropes, prompting the referee to call for a break. Reed finally lets go at three, and Elizabeth uses the opening to send her over the top rope to the floor with a back body drop. Bianca gets back to her feet as Elizabeth moves to the center, waving her to come at her again as Reed hops onto the apron.

Zack: I don’t think Elizabeth Lannister needs to invite Bianca to come back in the ring, or to come at her. I’m pretty sure Reed would like nothing better.

Lyn: That’s trying to get under her skin. Trying to test how much she can push her.

As Bianca steps through the ropes, Lannister catches her with a knee to the side of the head. Reed never makes it all the way back in before the blonde has her in a front facelock, and begins to hammer forearms across her back and shoulders. She yanks her back into the ring, and drives knees into her head repeatedly. After Reed collapses to her knees, Elizabeth pulls her up into a running bulldog to the middle turnbuckle. When she steps back as Bianca is kneeling against the corner, the “Lioness” slaps her across the back of the head twice, which seems to revive Bianca as she stares at the turnbuckle with a hardening expression.

Zack: Elizabeth is showing us what makes her so dangerous in the ring, but I don’t think slapping Bianca is going to do her many favors. Look at that face, we can see it but Lannister doesn’t!

Lyn: I’m telling you, she’s doing everything to get under her skin, to irritate her so she can try and make her make mistakes. That’s a Lannister to a tee.

Elizabeth grabs her into a rear waistlock, and goes to use a German suplex. But Reed holds onto the top rope, and then blasts her with a furious series of back elbows to the head. It rocks the “Lioness” backwards before Reed spins into her with a discus clothesline. Elizabeth barely has a chance to get up before Reed yanks her to her feet. She fires her across to the far side ropes, and follows her in with a spinning roundhouse kick that sends her through the ropes to the floor. Bianca starts pacing back and forth in the ring, now waving Elizabeth to come back inside.

Zack: Elizabeth dumped Bianca out of the ring like yesterday’s trash, and Reed says I can do it too! Only in her case, Lannister got her jaw jacked with that roundhouse!

Lyn: Excellent roundhouse at that, a clear and cut kick to the mouth.

Lannister gets back to her feet, rubbing her jaw before telling the referee to get Bianca back from the ropes. Reed backs up a few steps as Elizabeth climbs onto the apron. But before she can do much else, Bianca grabs the top rope and slingshots her back inside. The blonde makes it to her feet just as Reed bounces off the far side. She takes her down with a Thesz press, unloading furious right hands before getting back to her feet. Lannister starts to head for the ropes as Bianca measures her from a few feet away. When the “Lioness” is vertical, Bianca darts towards her and leaves her feet. But Elizabeth surprises her by scooping her up, and dropping backwards to drive Bianca’s face into the top turnbuckle with a stun gun. Reed’s head snapped backwards for a moment, and then a bicycle kick from Lannister put her down on the mat. She quickly made the cover as Keanan fell to count.

Zack: A stun gun onto the top turnbuckle, Reed’s head snapped like a Pez dispenser! That could be all right there!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Bianca’s shoulder came up in time, which made Elizabeth rain elbows into her head before she finally got back to her feet. She took a moment to bask in the ire of the Sydney crowd, and executed a double knee drop into Bianca’s chest.

Lyn: Double knee drop and that keeps The Princess of House Reed down for a few moments!

The blonde pulled Bianca back to her feet, and shoved her into the nearby corner. She started firing kicks into her body rapid-fire before grabbing the top rope and pressing a boot to her throat. Keanan counted to four before she brought her leg down, causing Bianca to cough and try to get her air back. As the Aspire Ring bearer stumbled out of the corner, Lannister caught her in a forward Russian leg sweep that drove her into the mat. She quickly rolled her over again for another.

Zack: Lannister calls that SEVEN HELLS, and Bianca may be out cold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

Once more, Bianca got her shoulder up before the three. Lannister shot a glare towards the referee, as Keanan only reminded her it was two. The “Lioness” pulled Bianca back to her feet, hooking her head under one arm. She hoisted her up for a vertical suplex, but Reed landed on her feet behind her. Elizabeth spun around into a stunner that sent her to the mat in a heap! The crowd came to life as Bianca sat on the canvas, trying to pull herself together.

Lyn: Not a cracker jacker but a beautiful facsimile thereof!

Zack: Bianca’s trying to get her marbles together right now. She’s taken quite a thumping from the “Lioness”, but as you can see, she’s still in this.

Bianca finally got back to her feet, and went right after Elizabeth. She barely made it back to her feet before Bianca unloaded with forearms to her head. She fired her across to the far side, and followed her in with a Stinger splash. The blonde stumbled out of the corner as Bianca hopped up onto the second turnbuckle, and shouted at her to turn around. Elizabeth did just that before Reed launched into a blockbuster that flattened Lannister! She went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Lyn: Blockbuster! Goddamn what a blockbuster and there’s the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEE-NOPE!!

Elizabeth’s shoulder came up in time, and Bianca got right back to her feet. The “Lioness” tried to get back up as well, only to be greeted by a rolling Koppu kick from Bianca. It dropped her where she stood, and Bianca glanced towards the corner and back to Elizabeth. There wasn’t anything in the corner, but when she rolled out to the floor and retrieved a plastic bucket from under the ring….

Zack: I wondered what she was looking for….and there it is! That is a gallon bucket in her hand, and Elizabeth…...she may be about to have a close up view of what’s in there.

Lyn: The debt is about to be paid!

She sat the bucket on the apron, and rolled back into the ring. Elizabeth began to stir on the canvas, sitting up and seeing the bucket on the apron. Her eyes widened as she saw it, and Reed caught her with a running basement dropkick to the chest. She yanked her back to her feet, and hammered more right hands to her head. She let her go only for a moment while she used the ropes for a springboard reverse frankensteiner that snapped Elizabeth to the mat. Bianca lunged across her for the cover, and hooked the leg as Keanan dropped to count.

Lyn: Lannister down again, not shitting gold either!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Lannister got her leg across the bottom rope before the three connected. Bianca looked up to see it herself, and then headed towards the corner. She made her way to the top rope, perching herself as she waved Elizabeth to get up to her feet.

Zack: I think Bianca’s had about enough of the “Lioness” tonight, and we both know what she likes to use when she goes up there.

Lyn: ‘Scuse me a moment, Zack. I’m gonna raise my fist and say ‘As-salamu alaykum’.

Elizabeth finally made it to her feet, and hit the ropes to cause Bianca to lose her footing and straddle the top turnbuckle. Lannister quickly collected herself, and yanked her to the mat before executing her swinging leg hook fireman’s carry slam! She collapsed across her for the cover as Keanan dropped to count.

Zack: That’s called DEBT FULFILLED!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Keanan called for the bell as Lannister rolled off the cover. She rolled towards the bucket though, and scooted back across the ring from it. She rose to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory.

Lyn: There’s the pin...!

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall…………..’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

The “Lioness” went to the floor on the opposite side of the ring from the bucket, raising her hand in victory to a din of boos from the Sydney crowd.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister pulled out another win here on Future Shock, and she worked hard to get it too! Bianca almost had her though, you could feel it!

Lyn: Feel it? Zack... I could taste it. Lannister wins again I guess.

As Elizabeth headed towards the back as Bianca was getting up in the ring, the show cut to a commercial break.

I Think She’s Excited

When the show returns backstage, there we find Sara in front of the Sydney show background with Caitlyn Storm. Both look excited, but Caitlyn FAR more.

Sara: Caitlyn, congratulations! You’re going to FFW!

Caitlyn: I.. can’t.. Oh my goodness. I really am aren’t I? It wasn’t a prank or anything? No.. it couldn’t.. Oh my… I’m going to the main roster!

Sara: You are indeed! Even though you weren’t booked tonight and here to support Mila, I’m sure you are even happier you made the trip so you could be here for that announcement.

The blonde bounces up and down on the balls of her feet a bit, the excitement very obvious.

Caitlyn: You can say that again. That alone has made the nearly day long flight here worth it. I’ve been thinking about the graduation poll since Adam said I was up for it and now… now.. Oh my goodness, I’m going to the main roster!

Sara: I know you’re excited. Tell me what’s your first goal now that it’s in front of you. The sky is the limit for you right now, Caitlyn, after only about a year in Future Shock.

Caitlyn: I think honestly my first goal  is the same as it was when I joined Future Shock… not to fall flat on my face on the way down the ramp in my first match! I managed it in Future Shock, so I hope I can go two for two!

Sara: Now you can join Mandy, and bring your team to both Future Shock and FFW! How’s that sound?

Caitlyn: I.. didn’t even think of that. More chances to team with Mandy is always a good thing, and new people to face. I don’t even know where to start with how awesomesauce this all is. I think this is possibly my most favorite Christmas gift ever, and it’s not even Christmas yet!

Sara: I’m sure the fans are very happy for you as well. I doubt your fellow graduates will have as much support as you though, for….obvious reasons.

Caitlyn: Oh.. yeah.. Max Sato is coming too, isn’t he? Hmm… oh well, even the thought of him being there can’t bring me down… I’M GOING TO THE MAIN ROSTER!

Caitlyn’s exuberance is the last image before the show cuts to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 11:25:19 pm »

A highlight package of the 3 matches that lead to the triple threat are shown before we go to ringside to see the crystal Future Shock Cup sitting near the broadcast booth to Lyn’s right.

Zack: There it is, folks. That is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s going home with one of three women tonight. This is going to be a very interesting triple threat match, Lyn.

Lyn: In that there’s pretty much all bets off on any trying to not bend a rule?

Gaby: The following contest is a triple threat match for the 2017 FFW Future Shock Cup! The winner of the Cup can choose to go straight to the main roster, or be granted a future opportunity at the Future Shock Championship!

Zack: Now those are some prizes right there. And in one case, we can auto assume Ji-Hu and  Sienna will go for the title after the announcement by Adam earlier tonight about all three graduating Prospects.

Lyn: In that way, only Valerie has both options open to her.

Gaby glances over to the special guest referee as Marla Lee gets quite a few cheers from the Sydney crowd.

Gaby: Your special guest referee for this match…...Australia’s own…..MARLA LEE!!!

Zack: Marla thrives in chaos, Lyn. And she’s gonna have Christmas early tonight, because I have a feeling that’s what we are about to see.  I do not envy her.

Lyn: You and I both. Marla stated on Twitter this was wretched hive if anyone saw one.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: If we’re going on the form book, as they say, Valerie McKinley is the odds on favorite to leave Sydney with the Future Shock Cup. She has a nearly spotless record in Future Shock, save one blemish courtesy of Gillie Barnes. But to me, Lyn, she’s the biggest threat tonight.

Lyn: One might think that same single blemish has made her more dangerous than ever. More hungrier than ever, especially given both her opponents are headed to the main roster regardless.

As the guitar riff, clicked finger intro of Gin Wigmore’s “Kill of the Night” kicks in the arena gets plunged into darkness only for flames to start to rear up from the stage.

The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart

As the first verse gets played Sienna Moore is raised up from underneath the stage to appear in the middle of the fire. There’s an evil smirk on her face as she holds a toothpick between her teeth. The flames shoot higher on each of the boom’s before dying down at which point she’s joined by Cory Kincaid; prompting her to throw away the toothpick and press a very passionate kiss to his lips.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh, ah, oh

As she breaks the kiss the woman moves confidently and quickly down to the ring, pulling her boyfriend along behind her. Smirking and laughing at the crowd, happy at the reaction that she is inducing in them.

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night

Now you're mine
But what do I do with you, boy
I'll take your heart
To kick around as a toy

Reaching the ring she pulls herself up onto the apron, leaning back against the ropes as the songs chorus hits on more time, singing along with it as she waits for Cory to climb the ring stairs and hold the ropes open for her to enter the ring.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart

The girl pulls her man into another kiss before retreating back to her corner, leaning against it and waiting with a confident looking smirk on her face for the match to begin.

Gaby: Hailing from Lansing, Michigan, weighing 131 ¼ lbs and accompanied to the ring by Cory Kincaid...SIENNA MOORE!!!

Zack: While Valerie may the most dangerous, Sienna Moore has everything to gain and nothing to lose. She is the most unpredictable of the three in this match, and we’ve seen the lengths she goes to when the Cup is involved. You remember last year against Cereza, I’m sure.

Lyn: I have not forgotten. I know you have Valerie as the favorite to win, Zack but uh... Just don’t let Sienna hear you say that. She’s got the crazy eyes.

As the thumping bass riff of CL’s “The Baddest Female” boom over the speaker, Ji-Hu Myeong wanders out onto the stage, Max Sato and the hulking female behemoth Avantasia Bom following closely behind while Ji-Hu takes a moment to survey the crowd as she nods in time with the beat. Beside her Max raises a mic to his lips.

Max Sato: Folks! This here is my bottom bi- uh… I mean my prime waifu! Coming from the hardest hills of Fresno, California… BY WAY OF SEOUL, JAPAN!

Oblivious to how ignorant he’s being, Max doesn’t notice Ji-Hu bury her face in her hands at this comment.

Max Sato: Standing five-feet-tall. she is the Nine-Tailed Fox, KUMIHOOOOOOO Ji-Hu MYEOOOOOOONG!

He mic drops then realizes his client has already started marching away from him, running to catch up with her, Ji-Hu slides into the ring and ventures to her corner, relaxing against the turnbuckles as Max starts peppering her with advice before the match begins as Avantasia looks on protectively.

Zack: Just like Sienna, Ji-Hu only has one need for that Cup. And that’s to become the Future Shock Champion! She’s going up to FFW, and would be quite happy to bring the Future Shock Cup with her.

Lyn: The Cup, and likely the title to boot. Since Ji-Hu will be headed up, one assumes that Miss Bom will be Max Sato’s focus here in Future Shock... Err, if Ji-Hu doesn’t win the Cup and then the title.

Referee Marla Lee checks all three women, and gives a warning to each of the managers at ringside before she calls for the bell. Each of the three Prospects look at one another from their corner before Valerie and Sienna lock eyes. McKinley takes a few steps towards her, talking with her as she points over to Ji-Hu and then down to Max. Moore seems to agree with whatever that the 1 Percenter is telling her. Ji-Hu glances from Max back to them, her eyes widening a moment before Valerie and Sienna close in on both sides of her. Myeong immediately starts throwing punches at either one of them before they begin wailing away on her with shots to the head and body. Kumiho has a hard time deflecting both of them as they pound her down to the canvas on her knees. Valerie smiles at Sienna before they pull Ji-Hu to her feet, and whip her across into the far corner back first. Sienna gets an Irish whip from Valerie that lets her deliver a corner clothesline to the former Aspire Ring holder. She holds in place before McKinley follows in with the same move to Ji-Hu. Max begins to scream about a pasty white girl conspiracy against his client as Sienna and Valerie use a double arm drag takedown to put Ji-Hu on the canvas.

Lyn: Well. Let’s see how much this honor among thieves keeps going. Don’t worry Max, I’m sure they didn’t plan this over Starbucks and mutual admiration for Uggs.

Zack: No matter how much they work together, only one of them can win the Cup tonight.

They pull Ji-Hu up by her arms at the same time, and take turns firing kicks into her body repeatedly. It causes Kumiho to double over in pain before they send her across for the ride. As soon as she rebounds, they both scoop her up for a double flapjack. Moore rolls her onto her back, and unloads with vicious punches to her head as Valerie props up against the ropes and gives a knowing smile to her manager. Sienna pulls her back to her feet again, burying a knee into her midsection. A trio of forearm strikes to the head follow that before Moore delivers a side Russian leg sweep to take her down. A glance to Valerie gets a smile from the redhead before Sienna steps back to the ropes, and offers Ji-Hu to her now.

Zack: Lyn, this is one of the most bizarre alliances I think I have ever seen in a match. I thought all three would come out guns blazing at each other, but obviously Ji-Hu was left out of the team meeting.

Lyn: There was a team meetin--!? Oh. Oh, I see what you did there. Yeah she’s pretty effed right now, isn’t she? Nasty Russian leg sweep by Moore and... Sienna offering Valerie a piece.

Valerie gave Sienna a little applause as Ji-Hu was starting to get up. The redhead caught her with a running kneelift to the face when she did, Ji-Hu was fired into the corner again, only for Valerie to use a handspring back elbow to the jaw that rocked her against it. McKinley yanked her out of the corner by the arm, and scooped her up into a fireman’s carry. She started to lift and drop her across her knee repeatedly. After six of these, she fell forward into a slam and asked Sienna which half she wanted. After getting the answer, Valerie applied a camel clutch as Sienna went for a Boston crab simultaneously.

Lyn: Well, they could actually be a team... To the detriment of every tag division in this company.

Zack: I’ve said earlier in this match, and it bears repeating. Only one of these women can win this match, and Marla’s not bothering to check for a submission….because who’d win?!

Ji-Hu was clearly in agony at this point as she was being bent in multiple directions. Kyle nodded with approval from the floor, while Kumiho was doing everything in her power to get some kind of relief. Marla didn’t ask for a submission since there was no way they could both win the match. Ji-Hu managed to push Valerie’s fingers into her mouth, and bite down on them. The redhead shouted in pain and let go, shaking her hand as Kumiho pushed up on her hands to unfold her legs. That sent Sienna rolling into the ropes. The Korean Prospect got to her feet, teeth gritted. And as Valerie and Sienna descended on her, she caught one with a kick to the gut and then the other. She then grabbed both their hands, and dropped them with dual DDTs to the canvas.

Zack: That’s one way to get yourself free! And now Ji-Hu’s back on her feet, and she’s in a foul foul mood!

Lyn: And she’s got so many targets to take it out on! Valerie’s knee, Sienna’s throat, Valerie’s right ankle, Sienna’s shoulders...

She pulled McKinley up to her feet, and unleashed a barrage of chops across her chest one after another. It backed her into the ropes before Myeong sent her across for the ride, and catching her on the rebound with a rolling Koppu kick to the fact. She nipped back up to see Sienna starting to stir as well, and caught her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw that staggered her backwards. Myeong scooped her over one shoulder, and delivered a snake eyes in the corner. As the brunette staggered away, she was scooped up and lobbed over the top rope onto her boyfriend ringside. They both hit the floor in a heap before Ji-Hu turned her attention solely on Valerie McKinley still in the ring.

Lyn: Ji-Hu staring at Valerie like she tried to steal something.

Zack: I’m not sure Valerie realizes she’s in there along with Ji-Hu just yet. But it won’t take her long to find out.

The redhead was slow to get back to her feet before Ji-Hu mowed her back down with a running shoulder tackle. She scooped her feet under her arms, and slid her head under the bottom turnbuckle. And with a fall backwards, she catapulted Valerie head first into it! The redhead’s head snapped backwards before Ji-Hu dragged her away. She rebounded off the near side to connect with a double knee drop to her chest before going for a cover!

Zack: Did you see McKinley’s head snap like a Pez dispenser off that bottom turnbuckle?! Ji-Hu’s got the cover!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

The cover never finished as Kyle pulled Valerie out from under Ji-Hu to the floor with him. Kumiho looked up to him with an angry glare before she lunged forward and grabbed him by the tie. As soon as she did, the Sydney roared in approval.

Lyn: ...And just like that, Ji-Hu is the one to root for in this match. There had to be one folks. It was just a matter of time.

She pulled him to the apron, and nearly into the ring. Ji-Hu had him halfway under the bottom rope before a screaming Sienna lunged across the canvas towards her. Moore caught her with a running kick to the ribs that sent her rolling into the ropes, and releasing Kyle back to the floor. Sienna pulled her back to her feet, and bit into her nose. Myeong shouted in pain before Sienna released it, and delivered a headbutt into her face. She fired her across into the far corner, and followed her in at top speed with a stinger splash. Moore grabbed her head, and darted out of the corner with a running bulldog to the canvas. Myeong was rolled onto her back as Moore made the cover!

Zack: Sienna doesn’t like people causing Cory harm, even if she was the one who did it! There’s a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

Ji-Hu kicked out before the three, and Sienna rose to her feet. She jerked Ji-Hu up with her, hammering knees into her head as she had a front facelock. Moore hoisted her up onto her shoulders, and fell backwards with a Samoan drop before rolling off to the side to collect herself.

Lyn: Moore with some carcinogenic knees and then big time Samoan drop!

Sienna began to rise first, and Ji-Hu not far behind her. The brunette pulled her up, and shoved her back into the corner. She hammered a few right hands to Myeong’s head before sitting her on the top turnbuckle. Sienna climbed up with her, and hooked her head into position for a superplex. But as she hoisted her up to deliver, Valerie had returned to the ring and gotten underneath Sienna! As a result, an electric chair drop into a superplex flattened all three women till Valerie McKinley sat up with a smile on her face.

Zack: Good Lord, a superplex tower of doom! And look who’s back up, Lyn! Valerie McKinley is getting up, and I think she has her pick of who she wants to cover right now!

Lyn: That’s the face Valerie also makes if she’s making a choice between the red yacht or the white yacht.

Valerie crawled across towards Sienna, rolling into a cover with a hook of the leg. Marla droped to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Zack: Sienna escaped the pin, but there’s still one more option for McKinley! And there she goes!

Sienna kicked out in time, and Valerie wasted none at all as she lunged towards Ji-Hu for a cover the same as she used for Sienna. Marla slid into position to count again.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOPE!!!

Ji-Hu barely kicked out in time as Valerie sat up with an annoyed expression. She looked to Kyle, who told her to finish one of them. She got back to her feet, and started to circle around behind Sienna as she was getting up.

Lyn: Kilmeade telling McKinley to end this in one shot.

As soon as Moore was back to her feet, Valerie snatched her into position to deliver her swinging reverse STO! Moore bounced off the mat before Valerie went for the cover with a hook of the leg!

Zack: That’s DIVINE PROVIDENCE, Lyn! McKinley’s going home with the Cup tonight!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Much like Valerie’s manager had done earlier, Cory snatched her off the cover from the outside….to quite a bit of shock. Valerie glared daggers at him as she rolled to her back, and stomped him in the face to send him back into the barricade.

Lyn: I can’t tell if Valerie was more shocked that Cory pulled her off... Or Cory was. Still, he pays for it.

The redhead started back to her feet, still staring down in anger at Sienna’s boyfriend. Behind her, Ji-Hu had risen to her feet. When the 1 Percenter turned around, she walked into a snap flatliner from Kumiho. But Myeong wasted zero time as she headed for the corner. A quick climb to the top rope saw her connect with a Thai stomp to the body that doubled Valerie over in pain. She was about to go for a cover when she heard Max scream at her. She turned around just as Sienna bolted towards her. Myeong ducked the contact and bounced off the far side. Sienna tried to pop up her into something on the rebound, but Ji-Hu surprised her with a meteora that drove her down instead. She quickly hooked both legs into a tight cover! Marla slid into position for the count.

Lyn: Ji-Hu with a beautiful meteora double knee and there’s the cover! Marla slides into position and--!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

A running knee from the now standing Valerie sent Ji-Hu backwards to the canvas. Max hopped up onto the apron, and started to come into the ring as he shouted at Valerie. Marla went to intercept him until he shoved her backwards. She glanced around for a moment, and nailed him with a flash kick that sent Sato to the floor.

Zack: I think Marla’s had about enough of these managers tonight as we have, Lyn! What a boot from the Dread Wolf! Valerie’s the only one standing right now!

Lyn: Sato may be out for a while after that somersault kick. Someone shoulda told him Marla isn’t here for leisure.

Ji-Hu tried to get up again, and Valerie caught her as she did. And for the second time tonight, she landed her swinging reverse STO! McKinley dove for the cover as Marla dropped to count it.

Zack: DIVINE PROVIDENCE AGAIN!!

As soon as she did though, Sienna charged across the ring with a punt kick to Valerie’s head that sent her rolling nearly out of the ring. She took off towards the ropes as Ji-Hu began to rise, and caught her with her reverse tornado DDT! Moore lunged into a cover with Marla still in position for the count!

Lyn: MOORE’S LAW!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Lee called for the bell as Sienna rolled off the cover, screaming at the top of her lungs as she realized what she’d done. The referee tried to raise her hand, but Sienna jerked it away and dove out of the ring towards the Cup to embrace it!

Lyn: No one is going to celebrate Moore

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall…..and the 2017 FUTURE SHOCK CUP………...SIENNA MOORE!!!

Zack: Sienna Moore finally got what she wanted a year ago! Moore’s heading to FFW, and she’s got the Future Shock Cup to go with her!

Cory made it over to her as Sienna clung to the Cup, beaming ear to ear as she dropped to her knees beside it. When she saw her boyfriend, she pulled him into an open mouthed hungry kiss as the couple celebrated together.

Lyn: That’s uh... That’s a kiss.

Zack: No kidding, you’d think Cory just got back from shore leave.

The live crowd booed at this very loudly until the kiss finally broke, and Sienna gave the Cup a kiss as the show went to commercial.

Celeste’s New Fan

As the supershow returned from commercial, we find the door opening inside Adam’s office. As it does, we see the newest Prospect, Celeste, head out. Behind her is Adam himself, and….Christian Kincaid?

Adam: Celeste, I know I said it already. But I’m thrilled to have you as part of Future Shock. I’ve been a follower of yours for a little while now, and I could see nothing but talent and future stardom written all over you.

Celeste: That means a lot to me Adam. I've been working as hard as I can this year to break into the business and to know someone like you has taken notice tells me that my hard work has paid off. I am by no means taking it easy though.

Celeste walks down the hallway with Adam and Christian, letting her eyes wander a bit as they talk. Adam looked over towards Christian as they walked.

Christian: I am just going to show her the dressing room she has, where she can sit back and watch the rest of the show.

Adam: I take it she’s hired you on to manage her in Future Shock?

Christian: No, I’m just a pervert. What do you think?!

Celeste laughs and shakes her head.

Celeste: I did hire Christian. I never had a manager before and maybe his expertise is what I'll need to get that next big push. I can't wait to kick back and watch the rest of the show.

She smiles at both of them and brushes a lock of her raven hair, tucking it back behind her ear.

Adam: Well I can’t argue with the choice. Christian manages a lot of people in two companies, several of them champions. So you could have done a lot worse.

Christian; Thanks, Adam. Those backhanded compliments mean more than you know. I’ve been chatting with Celeste here for a long time. I’ve also given her training tips in her matches in other promotions. If she had hired anyone else, I’d have to have these t-shirts with TaaTaa the Teletubby made…

Celeste gasps in shock.

Celeste: You wouldn't dare! But no worries, I would have stayed solo if I didn't hire you Christian. Finding people to trust in the business is not easy. I trust you. And that's important.

Christian: I’ll never let you down, I give you my word.

As they finally approached their destination, Adam pushed the door open for her and flicked on the lights. It was your standard looking dressing room….except there were dead flowers lining every shelf and along the floor.

Celeste was taken aback. She glances from Christian and Adam while taking a step away from them.

Celeste: W-what is the meaning of this?

Christian: Well I’ve seen this before. This is Lacey’s calling card here. She was the one you got into a shoving match with after dodgeball. Clearly she doesn’t forgive too easily, even if you did your job and did nothing wrong.

Celeste: Oh, I remember her now. It's not my fault she can't handle a game of dodgeball. I guess she has a problem with me now?

Christian: That’d be my guess. And I suspect her manager, Kyle, won’t be far behind. I’ll tell you what…

Christian pulled the door back shut.

Christian: You can hang out and watch the main event in my locker room. There’s no dead flowers, there’s a monitor though. How’s that sound?

Celeste: That sounds better and safer. Let's go.

Celeste gives Christian a smile and steps to his side. She looks over at Adam.

Celeste: And thank you Adam for this opportunity. I look forward to showing you and the rest of FFW what I can do.

Adam: You and I both. Welcome to Future Shock.

As the pair headed up the hallway, the show cuts back to ringside.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 11:26:31 pm »

The sound of the bell brings us back to the ring for the final time this evening, and there stands Gaby with her microphone.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!!

Zack: This is worthy of Pay Per View, if you ask me! But you’re getting it for free as the first Prospect to ever challenge for the gold is about to meet a dominant champion with knockout power!

Lyn: We may be looking at the end of an era, Zack. An end of alumni holding onto the Future Shock championship, making it their own. With one stroke, Harley Shannon may bring an end to all of it.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Gaby: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Harley Shannon is only the second woman to ever cash in the Aspire Ring, following in the footsteps of Cereza. They were the last two in the battle royal to crown the first person to wear it, and it’s really come full circle, hasn’t it, Lyn?

Lyn: Lemme tell you something: I think Shannon is a woman of firsts. Ignore the second. I think she could be the next Scarlett Kincaid of this company and that isn’t overacting.

The lights begin to swirl around the arena while “Still Speedin” by Sway begins to play over the PA system. Gradually, Anna Giovanna emerges through the curtains, the hood in her boxing robe covering her face as she makes her way to the entrance ramp, throwing a few combinations and strikes before slowly raising her hands up in the air while looking up at the sky, smoke jets on both sides of the ramp emerging up alongside her as the crowd applauds and cheers in approval.

Gaby: And her opponent …from San Diego, California via Naples, Italy…and weighing in tonight at one hundred and fifty-five pounds…she is the FFW Future Shock CHAMPION…that YOUNG KNOCKOUT KID…ANNAAAAAAAAAAA…GIOVANNAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After soaking in the crowd reaction for a moment, she bites down on her mouth guard, showcasing it to the camera with a confident nod before she begins to walk down the entrance ramp, nodding to the beat of the music and getting herself in rhythm before she breaks on a run down the ramp and jumps right into the first turnbuckle, climbing up to the top rope with remarkable agility as she plays to the crowd by bringing her right arm up, indicating she’s going in with the intent of knocking people out tonight before as she undoes part of the rope, pointing to the championship around her waist as we reach the chorus, the crowd screaming it outloud:

"Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
I got the people screaming
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
Ooooh oh, ooooh oh!
(Still speedin')"

Anna brings down the hood of her robe and does a backflip off the top rope, landing on her feet near the center of the ring and nodding as she flashes the camera a grin (along with that mouth guard once again) reading SHE AIN’T READY, unstrapping her championship and holding it up high in the air to the roar of the crowd before she hands the title to the referee, gets rid of her robe and prepares for her match-up.

Zack: Anna has said she feels like Harley will be her strongest challenge of them all since becoming the champion. But unlike Harley, Anna has been in these big matches before. Do you think there’s a case of butterflies for the challenger, Lyn? And if so, how much effect will it have?

Lyn: I think there are a case of butterflies because everyone has ‘em. Let’s be honest. If you don’t, you’re an arrogant shit... BUT... I don’t think it may have the effect one may assume it does. I think she’ll push through it.

Referee Jennifer Stringer took the title from Anna, and raised it above her head for a moment. She then handed it off to Gaby as she left the ring. Anna and Harley looked around at the packed crowd, and headed towards the center. The champion offers Harley a handshake, which is returned before the blonde immediately begins talking to her. She tells her this is her big night, and that she respects her greatly...but she isn’t ready. Harley shook her head, telling her otherwise before Anna grinned her mouthguard at her. The pair locked up with Anna pushing her back into the corner. The referee called for the break, which Anna gave immediately before patting Harley on the cheek. The Prospect looked at her hand, and surprised the champion with a drop toe hold into the middle turnbuckle. Anna’s face struck against it, and Harley began firing knees into the back of her head before she had a chance to get up. Six quick strikes followed before Harley used a monkey flip to Anna’s back to send her up and over to the mat face down. She quickly applied a seated side headlock.

Zack: I’m not sure if Anna was trying to fire her up, or intimidate her. Either way, Harley’s going right to work here. I’ve not seen too much trepidation from the challenger at all so far.

Lyn: I want to say it was a combination of both there, but it did more of one than the other.

Shannon grinded the hold in as Anna was starting to get back to her feet. As soon as they were both vertical, Harley transitioned into a hammerlock behind her back. The champion reached behind her to try to grab her head with the free hand, only for the challenger to turn it into a hammerlock slam to the mat. Anna quickly rolled to her feet, but only made it halfway before Harley caught her with a vicious sidekick to the back of her head and neck. It stumbled her forward for a second, and gave Harley a chance to rebound off the near side with another knee strike to the head to put her back on her hands and knees. A springboard into a guillotine leg drop across the back of her neck put her down on the mat again before Harley applied a neck crimp behind her.

Zack: Harley’s strategy is to keep Anna on the mat, which is very smart. The champion isn’t going to be throwing too many knockout shots from there.

Lyn: Nope. Anna needs to be in a standing position to start throwing  her bombs but Harley... Well Harley ain’t having it!

Harley locked her knees, and began to lean into the hold until Anna caught her with a shot to the head. It wobbled the challenger for a moment, and helped her to get free. When she was back to her feet, Anna began throwing hands with jabs to the head and body to send Harley back into the ropes. She fired her across to the far side, and lunged forward with a spinning backfist as she rebounded. Harley nearly fell to the canvas before Anna caught her with a right cross to send her down entirely. The champion held the back of her head, and rubbed her neck for a moment.

Lyn: Anna looks like she wasn’t quite expecting the bombs that Harley was throwing at her.

Zack: It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Harley has been listening to some boxing trainers to get ready for this match tonight.

Harley started to get to her feet, only for Anna to pull her the rest of the way. She began firing hard shots into her abdomen before an uppercut sent Harley backwards into the ropes. Anna pulled her head down into a Muay Thai clinch, and fired repeated knees into her face. She chained that with a double underhook DDT to drive Harley face first into the mat. The champion quickly rolled her over for the cover.

Zack: Anna’s getting to do what she does best, and it may pay off again right here.

ONE!

TW-NOPE!!

Harley kicked out as the two struck, causing Anna to start raining elbows into the side of her head before she got back to her feet.

Lyn: Anna immediately seeing Shannon kicking out and picking her spot, picking her apart.

The champion pulled Harley back to a vertical base, and fired a series of European uppercuts into her head. She shoved her back into the corner, and closed the gap with a running knee to the body. It doubled the challenger over before Anna whipped her across to the far corner. Harley hit chest first with Anna barreling in behind her with a running high knee to the back of her head. Harley’s face bounced off the top turnbuckle before Anna followed up with a volley of shoulder thrusts into the corner. Harley stumbled away before Anna immediately applied a sleeper and dragged her back towards the center of the ring.

Lyn: And a sleeper hold from out of nowhere to keep Harley back down!

Zack: If she can keep it on, she’ll put Harley out in a matter of seconds. When you cut off the flow of blood to the brain, the lights go out!

After all the shots she’d taken, Harley was already woozy. And as Anna applied the pressure and began to lean over her, Harley began to sink a bit. She tried to grab at anything, but only found the referee’s shirt before Stringer removed her hand. The challenger began to sink further with Anna almost standing over her now until Harley grabbed the top of Anna’s head. She dropped down into a jawbreaker that broke the hold. The champion staggered backwards holding her mouth as Harley sat on the canvas, trying to get her bearings again. Shannon started trying to get back to her feet before a running kneelift from the champion dropped her back onto the mat. Anna dropped to make the cover before Stringer moved to count.

Zack: They BOTH could have some teeth loosened after that shot! Anna looking to retain!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Shannon’s arm came up before the three, prompting Anna to sit up on her knees. She rubbed her jaw again as she got back to her feet. She took two steps back, and went for a falling headbutt. But the challenger rolled out of the way, and Anna struck face first instead.

Lyn: Oof, Giovanna was hoping to hit paydirt and instead hit canvas.

Harley rolled away out of Anna’s potential reach, not that she needed to with the champion face down on the mat holding her head. The challenger shook her head a bit, and finally started to rise back to a vertical base. With Anna beginning to push up to her hands and knees, Harley gave her a second to sit up before connecting with a shining wizard to the back of her head. The champion slumped forward for a moment, while Harley started to circle around behind her. When Anna began to rise again, Harley dove forward and applied a cobra clutch. Anna’s free hand began waving frantically as she went to grab the ropes, but Harley pulled her back to the center and tried to bring her down to the mat.

Lyn: Harley pulling out a cobra clutch looks as though she has nowhere to go!

Zack: I don’t recall her ever using that! Shannon’s bringing out all new weapons in her arsenal in this all important match, the biggest of her life thus far.

The Sydney crowd seemed largely divided between the two of them as Harley tried to step on the back of Anna’s leg to get her down. But Giovanna managed to move each time she tried, though not enough to get free. But as Harley kept the hold applied, Anna’s movements began to falter and slow. Finally, she wasn’t nearly as animated and Harley was able to do as she wanted. A step to the back of her leg brought Anna down to the canvas as Harley rolled onto her side, keeping the submission locked in. The referee dropped in front of Anna, asking for a submission but not getting one.

Zack: This is the worst place possible for Anna right here! Harley wanted to bring her down with this cobra clutch. And if she doesn’t tap out, she could very well pass out.

Lyn: A sleeper’s still a sleeper, no matter what name you give it and this? An arm-trap half-nelson sleeper is the most dangerous kind of sleeper.

Anna’s eyelids began to get heavy before they finally closed with her limbs laying on the mat. The referee grabbed her hand, checking it twice and letting it fall. When she went to grab it a third time, Anna pushed up on her feet now on top of Harley as the referee started to count.

Zack: What a counter to the cobra clutch! Shannon’s gonna pin herself!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Harley broke the hold to avoid being pinned. As soon as the count stopped, she reached to grab Anna again. But the champion rolled into the ropes in an attempt to revive herself.

Lyn: Anna refusing to say die here, and that cobra clutch could have spelled the end.

The blonde champion started to use the ropes to help her get back to her feet on the apron. Harley made a beeline for her, catching her with a short knee to the ribs. She pulled her head through the ropes, letting her dangle by her feet above the mat before Harley connected with a twisting neckbreaker that snapped her to the mat. She dragged her away from the ropes quickly, and went for a cover with Stringer not far behind.

Lyn: Twisting neckbreaker and that may be the end!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Anna barely managed to get her shoulder up in her dazed state, but she did. Stringer held up two fingers as Harley started back to her feet. The challenger moved back to the ropes, waiting for Anna to get herself up before she got put down again with a jumping reverse STO from Harley. The Prospect went for another cover quickly!

Zack: Anna never saw that one coming, and Harley’s seconds from making history!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Anna got her shoulder up again, causing Harley to get back to her feet. The champion held the back of her neck as Harley looked to the crowd, and shot her hands over her head to signal for her Eruption finisher.

Lyn: That triple kick is coming... You can absolutely taste it....

Anna started back to her feet as Harley went towards her. The champion surprised her with body blows before following up with her gazelle punch that floored Harley where she stood! The champion’s fans came to their feet as Anna dropped back to the mat, still holding the back of her head and neck as Harley lay flat on the mat. The champion was clearly in pain before she finally crawled over to Harley to make the cover.

Zack: COIPO MORTALE!! Harley’s dream of being Future Shock Champion dies right here!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Shannon didn’t let the referee finish the count before she rolled Anna over into a crucifix pin attempt. But it was so weak that Anna kicked out as the referee was getting into position. The champion struggled back to her, leaning against the ropes as she started to turn over her elbow pad to the golden side.

Lyn: Anna doesn’t even show a moment of shock from Harley’s kickout. That’s how much respect she has for her and that respect? That respect turns into a Golden Elbow coming up!

But as she did, Harley rose behind her and dropped her with a reverse DDT. She wasted no time in dragging her to the center of the ring, and then applying her neck crank submission. Anna’s face showed abject pain as Harley had the hold perfectly locked in. The champion tried to find the ropes with no success since they were in the center of the ring. Harley tried to increase the pressure, causing Anna’s face to look absolutely tortured. The referee asked again and again if Anna wanted to stop the match, never getting an answer. But it wasn’t long before the champion ultimately tapped the mat, and Stringer called for the bell.

Lyn: A neck crank! You don’t often see that and... No way. No... Way.

Harley let go immediately when she heard the bell, her face incredulous and in shock as she had her hand raised in victory. The Sydney crowd erupted, and tears began to well up in Harley’s face when she was handed the Future Shock Championship.

Zack: WE JUST SAW A CHANGING OF THE GUARD! TELL’EM ABOUT IT, GABY!

Gaby: Here is your winner by submission….AND NEEEEEEWWWWWW FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION…………..HARLEY SHANNON!!!

The tears really began falling as Harley looked down to the title in her hands in utter joy. Fireworks erupted around the arena as she looked up to see a few of them herself. She wiped her eyes, and hugged the title to her chest.

Zack: It was May of last year that Future Shock took on a whole new face. And now, for the first time ever, a PROSPECT holds the gold! HARLEY SHANNON HAS PROVEN THE PROSPECTS CAN SHINE BRIGHTER THAN ANYONE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!!

Lyn: One of the most brutal holds I’ve ever seen and every other prospect who wants that title off of her is going to have problems!

Harley climbed the corner, thrusting the title over her head again and again with elation. Anna had gotten back to her feet in the ring, and offered her a handshake. But Harley shook it, and hugged her too. The former champion raised her hand in victory, and left the ring to her as Harley bounced up and down with exuberance.

Lyn: She’s done it. Point blank period. She has done it. You deserve this moment Shannon.

Zack: The Prospects took center stage tonight, and none quite as brightly as that woman right there! Harley Shannon is the new Future Shock Champion! Congratulations to her, and thank you for joining us on what has been a monumental night in Future Shock history!

Harley beamed from ear to ear as she looked at her reflection in the title with the camera looking over her shoulder. On that image, Future Shock’s Sydney supershow faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: