Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:36:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - November 16, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - November 16, 2017  (Read 291 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 18, 2017, 12:27:22 pm »

Live from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
November 16, 2017

The FFW logo appears with the world rotating behind it before we zoom onto the globe, and begin to see the sights and sounds of Montreal. We finally see the Bell Centre with FFW on the marquee. From there, we head inside.

O.E.: So what you say chick? This is like an act-now kinda offer, feel me?

We immediately go backstage at the Bell Centre where Chaotic Temptation’s own O.E. Ayano (wearing a shirt that is half a Chaotic Temptation tee, half a shirt that reads ‘Team Japan’) who has her hands extended out as though trying to make a point. Whoever she’s speaking to may or may not be looking entirely interested in whatever The Orochi is peddling yet she’s still going on and on with the point she’s trying to make. Judging by what Ayano is talking about, it must be in regards to the upcoming Global Wars Battle Royal at the same-named pay-per-view.

O.E.: Aight check me out chick. I... See you got these points for the squad and all respect you know. I mean you know, it’s that real shit. That good shit. Ish? Is your comfortable with ish or shit? Either way, check this out. Now... These points is great and all but you know, why you really need the opportunity for? You understand what’s at stake? You understand what happens if you and your chick wins that? Eight points my chick. Eight. Count ‘em. Call ‘em out. You really need all them points? Nah. Nah. So here’s what I’mma do. I’mma... I’mma make it worth ya while to you know... Not show up.

The camera slowly begins to pan.

To the face of FFW’s resident wicked witch, “The” Stephanie Stefano. She stares blankly at O.E. Ayano, hoisting the FFW Evolution championship on her shoulder. Steph however looks... About as far from a good mood as anyone... Anyone could expect of her, being dropped on her face or head a few too many times in the last week. Even with the Evolution title on her shoulder carried proudly and a sport coat and skirt with white blouse to bring the ensemble all together... She continues watching O.E.

Steph: You want me............ To no-show my partner who has been nothing but supportive as we try......... Very....... Very....... Very hard to give Team U.S.A. a win at Global Wars.

O.E.: Yeah! I mean when you say it like that, I’m askin’ you to be like a complete bitch or some shit but c’mon now bruh, Team Japan is in the lead. Why you actin’ all hostile. Look you ain’t even heard my offer. You point out a car, any car in the parking lot... And I’ll get it for you.

The Evolution champ’s eyebrow arched.

Steph: You’re going to... Buy me a car.

The member of Chaotic Temptation looks at the Evolution champion like she’s lost her mind.

O.E.: Bitch you high? I said you point out a car in the parking lot and I’d get it for you. As in I’d break in, hot-wire the bitch, you drive off in style. I know them ears ain’t muffled.

The Wicked Witch lets out a breath of frustration, her eyes clenched closed and her hand over her nose and mouth. She can be heard mumbling various things like, “She’s Kaoru’s partner, I don’t want to do this’, ‘Fair versus Temptation could sell tickets but we don’t need to give them a reason’, ‘Just breathe. Just breathe.’ and a few other things. She finally seems to calm herself down and waves Ayano off as she begins to walk back off screen.

Steph: See you at Global Wars, Ayano.

O.E. takes exception to this because... You know, someone turning their back to her, not taking her bribe and so on. So of course... She begins talking the appropriate amounts of shit.

O.E.: Yeah o’course you a cheap bitch! I coulda got you a fuckin’ 370z. It’s there in the fuckin’ parking lot lookin’ primped as hell! Here you talkin’ that shit, when I coulda broke into that fine ass silver car and handed it to you! See that’s why ain’t nobody like ya ass and when I see you in the Battle Royal, please believe bitch I’mma do like Gardner and drop you on ya ass. Big titty, ass lookin’ trick! That’s why you shook from Lamb! New Evo champ comin’ folk. The current ain’t shit! Ain’t shit at all! I could fuc--

Almost immediately the Wicked Witch is nose-to-nose with O.E., forehead to forehead, a dead stare in green eyes. O.E. however doesn’t back down whatsoever, instead smiling like she just caught something big.

O.E.: You feel froggy bitch? Jump. Jump. That’s what I--

What follows is Ayano getting struck right in the mouth by a heavy hand from Stephanie, to which Ayano answers right back with a headbutt in the Evolution champion’s mouth, sending a tooth flying. Bleeding from the mouth, Steph answers right back with a headbutt and they bang each other in the face before they begin hammering blows in each other’s faces, forcing security, referee Kevin Fisk and a few stage hands to pull both women away from each other. There’s mumblings of ‘Save it for Global Wars’ as Steph snarls.

Steph: I’ll fuckin’ see you, Ayano!

O.E.: Try me bitch, you know where I’mma be at! You know where I stay!

As both women continue trading insults at one another, we fade to black briefly. Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Jo McFarlane raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Valerie & Alysson looking down at Steph in the ring, and Miko Ayano delivering one hell of a chop to Bianca Salvador.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Nevaeh Summers performing her Best Moonsault Ever, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, the Scarborough Fair dragging ladders towards the ring, Mandy Gray & Caitlyn Storm taking off towards the ring, Lilly Arthur shaking her head as her husband is talking, and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

The show returns from the opening video, and the cameras take us right to the ring with Maggie Rourke standing by with her microphone.

Maggie: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to beautiful Montreal, Quebec, Canada! We are live from the Bell Centre, and you’re watching Velocity, and we are on the last stop to Global Wars!

Mai: So many points on the line. Some teams could be mathematically eliminated tonight from winning the series if they don’t get points on the board.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Maggie]: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Ruby Tyler is back on the hunt, no pun intended, for the Fast Track Championship. She’s got herself a steep hill to climb with her opponent, who desperately needs points for Team Scotland.

Mai: The whole country is full of whiners, Zack. No one expects Scotland to do anything, unless it’s bitch and moan.

Green and blue strobe lights flood the arena as “Map of the Problematique” blasts out over the speakers. As the keyboard comes in, a spotlight shines on the curtain, through which steps Erica Horton to a pop from the fans.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh Scotland by way of Spartanburg, South Carolina! Please welcome ERICA HORTON!

Erica heads down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes on her way.

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away,
Well I refuse to let you go!

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she heads around the nearest steps to the commentators, still catching hands with fans until she gets there. She then heads up the steps and into the ring. Standing in the middle, she lifts a hand to the crowd and then heads to her corner as “Map of the Problematique” fades out.

Zack: Team Scotland’s own Erica Horton, along with her all in the main event, are in a must-win situation. If both of them don’t get the job done, they will have zero possibility of winning the series even if they win the battle royal!

Mai: Well good, does that means Scotland won’t even have to be in the battle royal? Because you know, I wouldn’t complain about that, Zack.

Referee Melinda Davis checked both women before she called for the bell. Erica and Ruby moved towards the center of the ring, shaking hands out of sportsmanship. They lock up in the center with Ruby driving Erica back into the corner, and then hammering in some forearms to the head as Erica tries to cover up. It works until Tyler begins firing knees into her unprotected abdomen repeatedly. She pulls the blonde down by the head, and uses her elbows to deliver a few shots into the back of Erica’s skull. The referee asks her to let Erica out of the corner. And as the “Huntress” steps back and Erica steps out, she delivers a kick into her midsection before shoving her into the ropes. Horton bounced off them into a sidewalk slam from Ruby.

Zack: While Erica is a bit more technical, Ruby’s a brawler. She’s not going to overwhelm you with technical prowess. She’s just going to beat the hell out of you.

Mai: That’s what she is supposed to do, Zack. This isn’t ballet, nor a tea party. How you get to win doesn’t matter as long as you do.

As the blonde tried to get up, Ruby began to stomp away at her back and head to keep her down. It only worked briefly though before Tyler yanked her up the rest of the way into a rear waistlock. She drove her back into the same corner as before, and then unloaded with punches to her lower back. A kidney punch ended the combination prior to Ruby jerking her around into a short arm clothesline. She measured and delivered a knee drop into her chest before applying a rear chinlock with a knee aimed into Erica’s back.

Mai: I’m not loving Scotland’s chances right now. Erica hasn’t gotten one shot off here, and it’s gonna look even uglier when Ascension mops the floor with Legs & Arse tonight to get the Tornado Tag titles back!

Zack: I will agree that Erica’s had some trouble getting out of the blocks here, but we know she’s very durable and can withstand a lot of punishment. She’s not being given a choice right now.

Ruby kept the hold locked tight, except for letting one hand go to rain forearms across Erica’s chest. The third time she went to do it, Erica blocked her arm with both hands. Tyler tried to jerk free of her grip, but Erica managed to get out of the hold first. Both women got back to her feet with Ruby looking to take her down again quickly. But Erica scooped her up as she approached, and fell backwards with a stun gun across the top rope. Tyler staggered a few steps, coughing and trying to get her breath before Erica kicked her in the abdomen and planted her with a facebuster to the canvas. She then took a moment to try to pull herself together.

Zack: Erica finally caught Ruby off guard, and put her down. But she’s trying to find her second wind after getting a clubbing to start this match.

Mai: It’s alright, Erica. You can give up and walk out if you want. I won’t be disappointed. I expect it, like everyone else does!

She finally made it back to her feet as Ruby was heading for the ropes to get up as well. When the brunette made it, Erica caught her from the blindside with a clothesline that sent her through the ropes to the apron. She almost hit the floor but caught herself on the way down. Horton reached under the top rope to pull her back to her feet, and feed her head under the bottom rope to deliver a knee lift to her face. It caused Tyler to hang over the middle rope long enough for Erica to rebound off the near side with a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head that snapped her back into the ring.

Zack: Erica’s getting a groove going now, Mai. She’s found an opening, and Ruby is catching it from all directions.

Mai: You keep talking to me like I prefer either one of these two. I’d be alright if they just beat each other to a pulp, or maybe used a chair or two.

Tyler was slow to get up as Erica got back to her feet. The blonde headed for the corner, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, She waved Ruby to turn around before she came off with a tornado DDT to the mat. Horton quickly got back up again, darting towards the near side before connecting with an Asai moonsault into a pin! Davis dropped to count.

Zack: Erica’s picked up the speed big time, and Ruby may be out of gas!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Ruby kicked out after the two, which prompted Erica to get back to her feet. She wasted zero time in pulling Ruby up with her. She fired her into the far corner before darting in after her with a running forearm to the mouth. It rocked the brunette against the turnbuckles before Erica climbed up onto the middle rope.

Mai: Erica’s starting to use some of Ruby’s brawling tactics, it’s kinda hot. If only I gave a damn about her…

As Erica was about to lay in 10 shots to the head, Ruby surprised her by snapping her down off the corner with a powerbomb! Horton bounced off the mat as Ruby wobbled a moment, trying to get her bearings. It didn’t take long though before she headed up to the top rope herself. When Erica began to rise, Ruby connected with a diving forearm smash off the top! She immediately hooked the outside leg for the cover!

Mai: That’s one of Ruby’s favorite moves from up there, and Scottish Barbie may have some loose molars now!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Erica’s shoulder came up before the three came down, and Ruby was already on her way to getting back to her feet. The Montreal crowd began booing, however, when they saw Valentina Lozano heading down to the ring. Ruby looked to see what was going on, and her face showed disappointment at the sight of Valentina.

Zack: Near fall for Ruby, and for reasons unknown to me, Valentina Lozano has made her way to ringside. Shouldn’t she be preparing for her title shot later tonight?

As soon as Ruby saw Valentina, the “Latin Goddess” immediately began giving her directions. The brunette looked dismayed as Lozano continued to shout directions at her. When Erica had started back to her feet, Ruby caught her with a palm thrust to the throat. Horton staggered backwards as Ruby scooped her up for a gutbuster across her knee. Lozano shouted at her to choke her, and Ruby seemed reluctant to do so. But she did, causing the referee to administer a four count till she let go.

Zack: Valentina’s giving Ruby marching orders out here. Did I miss something here? When did Ruby start following Valentina’s lead….in anything?!

Mai: Maybe she’s finally seen the light, Zack. She knows what a talented and dominant woman Valentina is, and she’s obviously decided to let her be her mentor!

Ruby pulled her opponent to her feet, and fired her across for the ride. As soon as Erica rebounded, Ruby delivered a leg lariat that mowed her down. Tyler got back to her feet as Valentina began shouting at her to throw her outside, and do some more damage. Ruby once more seemed reluctant, but acquiesced as she tossed Erica over the top rope to the floor. She rolled out after her as Valentina barked at her to use the barricade. The brunette slowly pulled Erica up, and drove her back first into the barricade and then into a spinebuster on the floor. Lozano seemed pleased with that as she told her to go up top next.

Zack: I would love for someone to explain to me what the hell is going on here. Ruby and Valentina have never had any kind of dealings that I’m aware of, but she’s doing her bidding.

Mai: I already told you. Ruby realizes how wonderful of a woman Valentina is, and wants to take her career to the next level. She’s just lucky Valentina is such a charitable and giving woman.

The “Huntress” hopped up onto the apron, and then to the top rope as requested. She glanced back to Valentina for a half second before taking off down the apron into a jumping elbow drop aimed for Erica’s chest. But….she rolled out of the way! Ruby connected with the floor instead, grunting in pain as she clutched her elbow. Erica got back to her feet, and gave a confused look towards Valentina, who screamed at Ruby to shake it off. The blonde pulled Ruby up, and shoved her back inside. A wary eye shot towards Lozano before Erica rolled in after her opponent. Ruby was still clutching that elbow as she got back to her feet. Erica pinned it behind her back, and executed a hammerlock slam.

Zack: Valentina gave some bad advice telling Ruby to go for that diving elbow she loves to so much, and I’m still just as clueless on what’s transpiring between them.

Mai: Don’t be an idiot, Zack. Valentina didn’t tell her to do it if Erica moved. That was totally Ruby’s fault 100%. She should have been smarter. You can’t blame the Latin Goddess for that.

Ruby made it back to her feet again, still clutching her elbow and arm where she missed the elbow off the apron. Erica yanked that arm to her, and began driving kicks into Ruby’s body repeatedly, doubling her over in the process. Tyler was then scooped up, and dropped across Erica’s knee with a shoulder breaker to the canvas. She made a quick cover before the referee dropped to count.

Mai: I hope Valentina doesn’t have to tell her to kick out of this pin attempt. I swear that girl is blonde naturally.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Ruby got her shoulder up in time as Valentina continued to shout at her from the floor. Erica made it back to her feet, and jerked Ruby up with her. The brunette surprised her though with an uppercut with the good arm. It rocked Erica backwards before Ruby swept her legs. It caused Horton to fall to her knees, and Ruby immediately delivered a hurricanrana into a cover!

Mai: Now that was smart! I bet Valentina told her to do that! She really is brilliant, Zack. It’s a shame she can’t do commentary now, but she has her hands full with trying to teach Ruby.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Erica got her shoulder up in time. Ruby rose to her feet as Valentina continued to tell her what to do. Tyler headed for the corner, waiting for her adversary to get back to her feet.

Zack: I’m not sure what Ruby has in mind here, but it won’t end well for Erica either way. I’m sure she’d love Valentina to shut up too.

Erica finally began to rise. When she turned towards her opponent, Ruby darted towards her with a running elbow in mind. But Erica sidestepped her, and grabbed that bad arm as she did. She fell backwards with her to the canvas with a cross armbreaker applied. Ruby gritted her teeth in agony as her arm was being tortured. Horton locked her ankles and continued to pull as Valentina told Ruby to break the hold.

Zack: I didn’t know Erica had a cross armbreaker in her, but it’s working like a charm now! Ruby’s elbow and arm are already in tatters after hitting the floor earlier! I’d love to know how Valentina suggests Ruby breaks this!

Mai: She can’t tell her everything, Zack. Some things Ruby has to figure out for herself, after all. Stop being ridiculous.

Ruby tried to pull them towards the ropes, but none were nearby and she couldn’t reach anything. Erica started to twist her arm now in the hold, and after a few seconds, Ruby had no choice but to tap. As soon as the bell rang, Erica broke the hold and got back to her feet. Davis raised her hand as Valentina shouted angrily at Ruby before heading towards the back and throwing her hands up.

Zack: Well done, Erica! I don’t recall seeing her use that submission before, but it was damn sure effective!

Maggie: Here is your winner by submission………....ERICA HORTON!!!

Erica watched Valentina leave with a confused face for a moment. After the referee raised her hand, she smiled when she saw the 5 points added to Scotland on the Global Wars scoreboard.

Mai: If Ruby had just listened to Valentina this whole match, that wouldn’t have happened, Zack. This was all Ruby’s fault.

Zack: Yeah, sure it was! Fans, we’ll try to find out what the hell is going on with Ruby Tyler and Valentina Lozano. But for now, Scotland just got some life breathed back into them by Erica! Congratulations to her.

Erica rolled out to the floor, proud of herself as she headed towards the back. On that image, Velocity went to a commercial break.

Aspirations

With a quick look at the leaderboards for Global Wars, the show heads to the back where we find Allison Marx with Missy. Both of them are standing not too far outside the office of the owner, which causes Allison to look a bit curious as she approached Missy.

Allison: Hi, Missy. Any particular reason you’re waiting outside Miss Star’s office? I figured you’d have already gone to LA after all the travel this week you’ve had.

Missy: Hi, Allison.. What can I say, I have a thing for office doors. But really, I would have gone straight home after Future Shock in Sydney, but Adam has a rather important reason to be here, so of course I’m here to support him.

Allison: Oh yeah, I remember him tweeting about that earlier. It’s the final stages of the COO interviews that have been going for some time now. Miss Star is obviously very thorough in filling such an important role. There’s an office pool at HQ that says Adam gets the job though, it’s up to $450.

Missy: It’s an important job and Miss Star can’t just put anybody in it, so it is good that she’s taking her time, I think. Adam has said he is surprised he’s gotten so far.. I’m really not. He would be outstanding in the position, just look at how he has taken Future Shock from strength to strength.

Allison: I’m sure more than a few are pulling for him, especially those in the office pool. But since I have you here, you’ve been added to the card at Global Wars in an opportunity to try to get some additional points heading into the battle royal. You’ll be meeting Team Brazil’s Bianca Salvador in her first match back since her Last Woman Standing match with Andi Takata. You already defeated her partner at Sin & Sacrifice. How do you feel about the “Typhoon” at Global Wars?

Missy: I have to say, I’m glad that I’ve got a chance to add some more points to Team England’s total, beforehand. Bianca is a challenge at the best of times, but after being out of the ring since her match with Andi, she’s going to be hungry for a win. I don’t back down from a challenge though. I guess it will come down to who wants the points more on the night.. And I REALLY want those points.

As they were talking, the office door a few feet away opens and Adam makes his way out. He scratches the back of his head as he joins them.

Adam: Didn’t interrupt anything, did I?

Allison: Not at all, I was just asking Missy about her match at Global Wars before the battle royal with Bianca.

Adam: Yeah, given how the points go...if England wins, I’d argue she deserves both contracts. But that’s me.

Missy: You know, I think that is an excellent idea, since I am responsible for the majority of the points we have so far. But more importantly… how did it go?

Adam: Well I have some good news for any of the Prospects who are watching and were worried I might be leaving the position. I won’t be offered the COO position. So I’ll be sticking right where I’ve been, building Future Shock.

Missy: Oh… I was sure you would get it, but on the positive side you’re staying in a job that you love and that you are amazing at. I’m sure there will be some relieved and happy Prospects to hear that bit of news.

Allison: Did she give you any reasons as to why?

Adam: She did. Basically she said that I’ve grown the brand so much that she thinks moving me into any other position right now would be risking things unnecessarily. Future Shock only relaunched in May of last year, and she thinks it’s too soon to start resetting entrenched management just yet. That and if she were to give it to me, it’d just create another opening she’d have to fill immediately, because that job is also extremely important and not something that could be filled quickly.

Missy: So it boils down to the fact that you’re too good at your job. That’s really not something that you can argue with or be down about, I think. Personally, I think they would struggle to get someone else to do what you do in Future Shock, you’re quite irreplaceable.. But I might be a little biased there.

Allison: They could just move Brianna Singer into the position. She is the Executive Assistant, after all.

Missy: I’m sure that might work as a temporary measure, but I would foresee anarchy if that was a long term placement. It’s one thing assisting, quite another to be in charge the way Adam is.

Adam: Either way, before you ask, Allison, I’m not disappointed or upset by it. I never thought I’d make it to the final round of interviews anyway. So you can’t miss something you never had or even thought you’d get. I like where I’m at, I’m not eager to just put Future Shock behind me already. I think there’s still more I can do. It’s still challenging, and that’s just the jet lag!

Missy: At least you tried, it was better than not even going for it and being left wondering what if, and at the end of the day, you haven’t lost anything. And Future Shock has retained the best Director it could possibly ask for. Not a bad result really when you think about it, especially since you enjoy your current position. Even if it does come with jet lag that will likely take all weekend for you to recover from!

As Missy finishes her thought to nods from both Adam and Allison, we head back to a clip package showing moments leading up to tonight’s handicap match. Velocity then heads to commercial.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 12:29:06 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is a handicap match and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As “City on Lockdown” by Yellow Claw Ft. Lil Debbie (FFW Edit)  plays a large cloud of mist begins to spray up from the stage. It's a thick cloud that keeps building up on the stage as we also see the arena lights blinking in sync with the beat of the music. The lights don't stop blinking till we start hearing the first lyrics of the song

“Roof is blazing for me
Let that Motherucker Burn now...”

It's then that we see Nevaeh Summers eventually make her way through the mist with her arms spread out wide. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a globe and a “NS” in the center of it while “World's' scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom as she waltzes onto the stage.

Her manager Silas Mason is right behind her wearing his customary black suit, but a platinum tie to go along with what Nevaeh is wearing. He makes his way to the center of the stage while Nevaeh looked around the building with a smug expression.

Nevaeh makes her way to the center of the stage as now her logo appears right under her feet. She stands with her back to the ring as Silas stands by her side. Nevaeh begins shaking one arm slowly than the other. She rolls her neck slowly as Silas starts talking to her, but to where we can't hear a word shared between them. She begins nodding her head, getting more animated as the beat of the music picks up. She hears the lyrics...

“Bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-
Bitch I'm on fire, we bout to burn the fucking club down”

When Nevaeh hears it she suddenly snaps around, arm stretched out wide, her head tilted up as she looks up at the ceiling. As she strikes this pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second.

With flames bursting around her we still see Nevaeh in her pose, her head tilted up towards the ceiling of the large stadium. The camera began running up towards where she and Silas stood till they were up close. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring at this time, accompanied by Silas Mason, she resides in Los Angeles, California and weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is “The World's Finest” Nevaeh Summers

As they make their way down the ramp we switch to an overhead view of Nevaeh and Silas walking down the ramp with the logo following along under them, the globe actually spinning as they do.

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops, stretching her arms out to the side. Silas now goes about removing her jacket for her as we see Nevaeh is wearing a leather Platinum and black strapped top. Nevaeh is also wearing platinum colored fingerless gauntlets.

Nevaeh stands there for a few moments before slowly removing the sunglasses and tossing them off to the side. She then quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets back to her feet. Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera and climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it as Silas makes his way into the background.. She now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and after a moment snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light as Silas stands resolute behind her.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner. Silas gets on the ring apron and begins whispering to her as Nevaeh rolls her shoulders.

Zack: Nevaeh has her work cut out for her tonight. A handicap match where her opponents will be able to tag each other in when needed and she has nobody to share the workload with.

Mai: Well she agreed to the match, so that’s her fault. Management doesn’t tend to book handicap matches on their own. This was her stupid decision.

Shades of red, orange and white fill the lighting in the arena, as the dark, slightly odd chords of “Beautiful Apocalypse” play out over the speakers. This gives way to a heavier sound, where spotlights fall on the stage. From the back, alone, emerges Valerie Lamb. As she comes towards the middle of the stage, a trap opens from the floor, from which emerges Alysson Gardner; the sight of the pair brings about a loud chorus of blue. The wives stand side by side, and look at each other, smirks on their faces.

Gravity is pulling me, I don’t really wanna be
A child of desolation anymore (Why?)
My inner world is quaking, so tired of my trivial self
Paradise corrupted to the core, we’re standing on the edge!

During the verse, the wrestlers begin their walk down the ramp, with Alysson swinging her crowbar, just a little, and enough to make people notice that it’s there.

Maggie:And her opponents, they are “The Outlaw” Alysson Gardner and Valerie Lamb, they are SHADES OF THE SUN!

Something new, something old,
Something blue something borrowed.
It’s time for us to celebrate our beautiful apocalypse,
Always know that you are not alone!

Take my hand, my gutterchild adventure
You are not alone (you are not alone!)
I’ll take you where the lovers go to sleep,
My borderline affection (you are not alone)
You are not alone!

The pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Valerie pulls herself onto the apron, then helps Alysson up by pulling her too. The two wrestlers then leapfrog the ropes, landing on their feet in the ring. Heading to the middle, they face each other, where Alysson takes Valerie’s hand and pulls her into a spin, where she lands on a bended knee, as the older redhead lifts her two arms and crosses them in the air, throwing double horns while still holding her crowbar. The two regroup in the middle, then head together to their corner to discuss strategy as the music fades.

Zack: This is the Shades first team match since they turned on Steph Stefano when she won the Evolution title.

Mai: One of the greatest nights in FFW history was watching Shamu get clubbed like a baby seal by those two. I nearly lactated.

Zack: Who’d want 120 proof milk?

Referee Malcolm Parks calls for the bell as soon as Maggie is clear of the ring. Nevaeh makes her way to the centre of the ring looking confident while Silas watches on from the outside with a blank expression and Alysson and Valerie decide who will be starting in the ring. Alysson is clearly chosen, as Valerie leaves the ring to the apron and Alysson makes her way to the centre with a smirk, but it is quickly wiped off her face as Nevaeh catches her with a quick forearm across the jaw. Nevaeh goes for a second, but Alysson is ready this time and dodges her head to the side to avoid it. Only to be caught with an elbow to the opposite side of her head. Two more follow in quick succession which force the redhead onto the back foot. Nevaeh quickly takes off to the ropes behind Alysson and comes off them with a one handed bulldog to plant the Outlaw on the canvas.

Zack: Nevaeh does not seem deterred in the slightest by the fact she is facing a handicap match tonight.

Mai: I don’t know who to cheer for?!

Zack: A sentiment shared by the rest of the arena by the sounds of things. Or lack of sound of things.

Alysson rolls onto her back, popping quickly back up to her feet and straight into a knife edge chop from Nevaeh. Another follows, and another, pushing the Outlaw backwards towards the neutral corner. The chops keep coming forcing Alysson all the way back into the corner. As soon as she hits the corner, Nevaeh takes a few steps back and then charges at Alysson, steps up to the top rope and hits her with an enziguri to the head.

Zack: Nevaeh is keeping the pressure on Alysson, the longer she can keep that up the better but Alysson has the potential to tag her partner in, where Nevaeh doesn’t.

Mai: I’m just gonna kick back and enjoy the show, I wouldn’t be disappointed at either side winning.

As Alysson stumbles forwards from the impact, Nevaeh lands on her feet and grabs the Outlaw by the head to drag her the rest of the way out of the corner. Summers clocks Alysson with a forearm across the the back of the neck forcing her forwards, before using a knee lift to stand her back up again. She fires her across to the ropes and catches her as she rebounds, using a hip toss to send her to the canvas. She follows up by jumping straight into the air and hitting a knee drop onto Alysson, then she gets into position for the cover, as Parks drops down beside them for the count.

Zack: It’s no surprise that Nevaeh is trying to end this match as quickly as possible but it may be a little bit of wishful thinking that she will be able to keep Alysson down so quickly.

ONE!!!

T-NOOOO!!!

Mai: I could watch these ladies all night.

Gardner kicks out with authority and rolls onto her side and pushes back up to her knees. As the redhead starts to get back to a vertical base, Nevaeh pulls her up the rest of the way from behind. Quickly Alysson starts firing elbows backwards. She manages to connect with several into Nevaeh’s body, knocking her off balance in the process. Spinning on a dime, Alysson cracks Nevaeh with a backhand across the face that makes her head recoil to the side.

Mai: I think that echoed all the way out in the parking lot.

Zack: Alysson does not seem happy about Nevaeh going for a cover and is showing her as much.

A kick to the gut from Alysson bends Summers forwards, before Alysson starts to hammer forearms across Nevaeh’s back to force her down to her knees. Once down, Alysson starts to fire kicks into the side of Nevaeh’s body. The camera pans to Silas on the outside to show him watching, still with the same blank expression on his face. Gardner keeps the kicks coming to Nevaeh one after the other until she pulls her up by the head and fires her into her team’s corner where Valerie is still waiting on the apron.

Zack: Alysson looks like she could deliver those kicks all night, but how long Nevaeh can take them is a different matter entirely.

Mai: She is quite resilient I think she can take them for a while.

Nevaeh goes to stumble out of the corner but Valerie grabs her arms and pulls them back, holding them behind the turnbuckle, pinning her in place. Before the referee can get her to release the restrained Summer’s, Alysson drops her shoulder and charges at Nevaeh catching her in the ribs with a shoulder thrust that audibly knocks the wind out of her. Valerie releases her arms as soon as Alysson connects, and leaves them hanging over the middle ropes, either side of the turnbuckle, keeping Nevaeh upright. Alysson backs up and leaves her feet for a standing dropkick which detangles Nevaeh from the ropes, leaving her to crumple to a seated position against the corner.

Mai: It’s heartwarming to see a married couple working so well together. Hashtag relationship goals, right there!

Zack: I think Nevaeh would disagree since she is on the receiving end of it. The disadvantage she is at is really starting to show itself now.

Alysson grabs hold of the top rope and starts to fire kicks into Nevaeh’s body again until she falls from her seated position to lay on the canvas. Grabbing her by the ankle, Alysson drags the downed Nevaeh away from the corner to deliver a standing moonsault. Jumping straight back to her feet she spreads out her arms and takes a little bow for the crowd who shower her with nothing but animosity, but she receives a smile and a nod from Valerie, before the Outlaw leaves her feet for a second standing moonsault. This time she stays in position for the cover and Parks slides into position.

Zack: Alysson is going for the first cover for the Shades of the Sun team and Nevaeh looks out of it already.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Nevaeh gets her shoulder up before the referee has time to count three and as Parks confirms that it was just two to Alysson, the redhead shrugs it off and pops back up to her feet. She heads for her corner and tags in Valerie before leaving the ring to take Valerie’s place on the apron.

Mai: We should have a drinks delivery service out here. I could really go for a cocktail while I watch this.

Valerie climbs up to the top rope and steadies herself as Nevaeh starts to stir on the canvas. Just as Nevaeh is pulling herself up into a seated position, Valerie leaves the top rope with a flying elbow drop which knocks her straight back down again. Rather than go for another cover, Valerie gets to her feet and pulls Nevaeh up with her. Bending her forward, she starts to deliver knees straight into her face, one after the other. The camera pans back to Silas standing outside the ring at Nevaeh’s corner, still the same stoic expression on his face.

Zack: Valerie could have very easily have gone for another cover on Nevaeh then, but she has chosen instead to keep the punishment going first.

Mai: There’s a sign of a woman who enjoys her job.

Nevaeh tries to break Valerie’s hold on her head by firing right hands into the side of her body. She connects with several, but Valerie keeps her hold. Several more land before Valerie finally releases Nevaeh’s head. Summer’s reels backwards giving her head a shake and stumbles towards the ropes, using them to keep herself upright.

Zack: Nevaeh has managed to get herself out Valerie’s clutches but it might not buy her much respite. She looks more than a little disorientated and Valerie is still fresh as a daisy. Plus she has the added bonus of being able to tag her wife in if the need did arise.

Pulling herself together a little, Nevaeh takes off for the ropes and uses them to rebound off. She heads towards Valerie, but Valerie drops down to her stomach. Nevaeh jumps over her and keeps going to the opposite ropes. She goes to come off those, but ends up face planting the canvas as Alysson grabs her ankle from the apron. As the referee approaches Alysson, the Outlaw steps back and holds her hands in front of her feigning innocence which gives Nevaeh chance to get back to her feet once more, even more unsteadily than previously.

Mai: Nobody can say that Nevaeh isn’t giving it all she’s got, can they?

Summers takes off towards Valerie and catches her with a running calf kick which barely moves the Shades of the Sun team member. Undeterred, Nevaeh leaves her feet for a standing dropkick that connects with Valerie’s chest and sends her stumbling backwards into the ropes. Nevaeh scrambles back to her feet, but not for long as Valerie takes off from the ropes and catches her with a clothesline that almost turns her inside out and leaves her lying on the canvas.

Zack: Nevaeh is attempting to do some damage of her own, but with the punishment she has already taken, it is hurting her more than her opponent.

Valerie leaves her feet and lands an elbow drop into the side of Nevaeh’s head. This time going for a cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Zack: Nevaeh must be running on pure instinct at the moment. I don’t think she even realises that she is kicking out at this point.

Nevaeh gets her shoulder up at the last possible moment, much to the shock of the crowd. Valerie pops straight up to her feet and pulls Nevaeh up to hers. As soon as she is upright, Valerie clocks her with a European uppercut and then fires her across into the ropes. 

Mai: It looks like Valerie is moving in for the kill, this could be about to be over. Shame, I’m enjoying watching this.

As Nevaeh rebounds off the ropes, Alysson enters the ring and Valerie catches Summer’s into her Gutwrench Powerbomb which she shoots across straight into Alysson’s rebound spear. Nevaeh collapses to the canvas in a heap and Parks orders Alysson out of the ring. Alysson complies with a smile on her face as Valerie lands yet another elbow drop, this time into Nevaeh’s ribs and then covers her. The camera shows Silas still with his stoic expression as Parks drops down into position for the count.

Zack: They call that CRIMSON IMPALER and it is hard to imagine anyway that Nevaeh could kick out of this.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Maggie: Your winners, via pinfall……………….SHADES OF THE SUN!

As the bell rings and Alysson and Valerie begin to celebrate the victory, Silas begins to make his way over to Maggie. Nevaeh, down and writhing on the mat in pain, is being checked on by the referee. Alysson and Valerie both seem to be amused by the sight and start to make their way towards the ropes. Silas has now grabbed the microphone from Maggie and starts to speak in a calm demeanor.

Silas: Hold on now, wait a minute here, we ain't done.

The crowd starts to boo as Alysson and Valerie now pause in their tracks and turn towards the timekeeper's area. Both seem amused now as they stare at the Texan. Silas though holds up his hand, while the ref keeps tending to the battered Nevaeh.

Silas: It's very unfortunate this result has happened here tonight, but Nevaeh did talk ta me about what should be done in case she did lose here tonight. She told me very bluntly that in case she were ta be beaten ta grab this here microphone and issue yet another challenge.

Everybody in attendance seems surprised by this statement. Alysson and Valerie both looked at Silas with intrigued glares. Nevaeh was still writhing on the mat as Silas continued on.

Silas: The challenge being that at Global Wars, if ya got the guts, Alysson, is ta meet Nevaeh in a match. But not just any match. No, Nevaeh wants ta beat yer at yer own game. That's right: Nevaeh wants ya one on one in an Ultraviolence match. What do ya say? Ya accept or ya scared?

The crowd let out a loud roar as Alysson threw Silas a funny stare, before nudging Valerie and mouthing something to the value of "what about THIS shit?", letting out a chuckle as she made her way back to the ring, but not before grabbing a second microphone. In the ring, the Outlaw now looks down at Nevaeh, smirking and shaking her head.

Alysson: Oh, this is too freaking precious. "If ya got the guts," you say. Because this worked out SO WELL for the last person that tried to throw me for a loop with that logic. But I can work with this.

Alysson then crouches next to Nevaeh, watching as the blonde is still writhing in pain before grabbing a handful of her hair, forcing the Atlanta native to look her in the eyes.

Alysson: I wasn't done with you either, after all. Now THIS is what I call QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Alysson then throws the microphone out of the ring and makes her leave, her arms raised in an X as she flips double birds at Silas, Nevaeh and the audience, while Valerie shakes her head in an enigmatic way. Silas nods his head in response as now looked at the still prone Nevaeh, a blank expression on his face.

The One

Velocity comes back from a short break with the lights inside the Bell Centre all turned off. The crowd is heard stirring and shouting out random things until a small ‘Pay the Bill’ chant forms in unison. The chant continues for a couple of seconds but stops once a “Shhhhhh” comes through the arena sound system. Suddenly, a spotlight shines over the center of the ring, illuminating Felicity Banks as she sits in a steel chair. The crowd initially lets out a pop. However, it doesn’t last long as the cheers turn into boos while Felicity looks toward the entrance ramp.

Felicity Banks: I’ve done a lot of messed up things throughout my career, and the truth is…

The former FFF member tucks her head and stares directly at the ground. She ignores the noises around her, running her fingers through her hair as she looks up.

Felicity Banks: I’m not sorry for any of it. I’m not sorry because every single time I did something that you people in the crowd or people in the back didn’t agree with? I, at the time, thought it was the right thing. I thought I needed to turn my back on Ashley Sullivan. I thought I needed to leave FFW for a bit. Most importantly… I thought I needed to do what I did to Miko.

Tucking her head to left, Felicity closes her eyes for a moment and replays everything that’s happened in her FFW career in her mind.

Felicity Banks: The most dangerous thing in this business is the unexpected, and I always - ALWAYS prepare myself as much as I could. Can anyone tell me what would’ve happened if Ashley and I stuck together as a team? Nope. Does anyone what Miko would’ve done to me if I would’ve re-signed with FFW immediately while the most successful Ayano family member was filled with rage? Neh. WOULD MIKO HAVE FOUND WHAT IT TOOK TO BEAT ME IF I DIDN’T TEMPORARILY BRING HER BACK TO HER PAST AND MAKE HER STRONGER?!

Felicity pops out of her seat and walks toward the ropes closest to the entrance ramp.

Felicity Banks: Hell no. I won’t deny the fact that I was nervous when the first match between Miko and me was announced because it was the unexpected. I didn’t know whether or not I was getting in the ring with Whiskey Ayano or a totally different person, but after having two matches with the NEW and IMPROVED Miko Ayano…

She pulls her sweatshirt hood off from her head and smiles as she stares up the ramp.

Felicity Banks: I know now that I don’t need to find shortcuts to beat Miko. I know now that all the mind games were unnecessary. I KNOW NOW THAT MIKO AYANO LOST A PIECE OF HERSELF WHEN SHE DROPPED THE BOTTLE AND GOT A FUCKING CLUE!

Feeling herself getting frustrated, Felicity lets out a deep breath and walks back toward the chair in the middle of the ring. She takes a seat, lets out another deep breath and brings the microphone back up towards her lips.

Felicity Banks: I can’t deny the fact that Miko beat me at Sin and Sacrifice. I won’t make excuses for it, but there’s always that one significant thing a great wrestler takes away from every match. One thing that could change everything, and you wanna know what I learned from you, Miko?

She looks right into the camera.

Felicity Banks: Whiskey Ayano needed booze to compete at a high level. Miko Ayano? She needs rage. I’ve witnessed addiction before, hell, I’ve had a minor one of my own, and what I know for a fact is that the person you were on stuff and the person you are when you’re off of it are two entirely different people. I fed you that anger that you needed at our last match, and you banked on it, Miko. I made you pissed, and more than that? I made you want to PROVE something. This time around?

She stands up and turns directly towards the ramp.

Felicity Banks: I’m the one that’s pissed off. I’m the one that has something to prove. There’s nothing unexpected about you ANYMORE! At Global Wars... inside a steel cage... it’s going to be you and me one last time. Two people walk into the cage, but only one person walks out…

She pauses for a moment, keeping her icy stare on the entrance ramp is if Miko was standing right there.

Felicity Banks: And I’m going to be.. the one.

Felicity drops the microphone and exits the ring. Her theme song doesn’t even play on the sound system, but the spotlight follows her all the way up the ramp, the vast majority of the crowd booing her until she disappears backstage.

Erica’s Fortunes

The cameras follow Mark Horton as he heads through hallway, and notices he’s being followed. He waves the camera to come with him anyway.

Mark: You guys must wait at every exit, huh? I bet there’s one covering the ladies restroom right now, in case someone comes out with something to say other than a stal is out of paper. But it’s alright, you’ll hear about this sooner or later.

They continue walking to one door before sticking his head inside, and then looking back out to the camera.

Mark: I like to make sure no one is undressed, you see. C’mon in!

He waves the camera to follow him as they head inside to find his wife cooling down after her victory earlier in the show. He takes a seat beside her, and gives her a kiss as he does so.

Mark: How we feeling, babe?

Erica: Physically, a bit sore. That was a hard match, but I’m glad I won. Mentally...just praying that Siobhan and Muirne keep the points off of Canada so we can remain in with a shot at winning. Just given how the Ascension can be hit and miss...I’m just hoping they miss again. Also worth noting that the fact Valentina was out there as if I’m going to have any impact on her match is a bit weird, though likely just trying to keep points off.

Mark: Fingers crossed. But if you watched that promo the champions cut for the defense tonight, I….wouldn’t hold my breath. If you didn’t watch it, you might have blinked and didn’t even realize it was on.

Erica: Little bit like with Cereza against Shaw then?

Erica rolls her eyes.

Mark: Well look, I did some chatting with management. And if you guys aren’t able to to win the battle royal with enough points to get the contract, there is going to be a little something special waiting for you regardless. I think you will like it too.

He told her with a wink. Erica gives her husband a curious look.

Erica: I would definitely have a half chance of liking it when I find out what it is! But I’m glad there’s something in the wings if that’s the case.

Mark: At Sin & Sacrifice, Ruby challenged for the Fast Track Championship. She didn’t win, but tonight you defeated her obviously by submission. So guess who will be getting the next shot at whoever leaves Global Wars with the Fast Track Championship? Spoiler alert, it’s not me or the camera man.

Erica nods briefly, and a smile crosses her face.

Erica: Sounds good! Scarlett’s tactics are a bit off but she is ultimately good at what she does. My family’s success with Kelly on the other hand is somewhat mixed, but that’s okay. I’ll be watching that closely. As much as I can anyway while preparing for the battle royal. No matter what happens tonight I’m still aiming to win the thing.

Mark: Of course. Did I tell you I am proud of you? Because I am.

He told her with a nudge.

Mark: Very proud.

The smile on Erica’s face grew bigger and she gave him a hug.

Erica: Every time I wrestle, babe. Every time.

As Erica finishes her though, we head back to the ring.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 03:30:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 12:29:57 pm »

The show returns to ringside with Maggie already in the ring as the crowd sees what match is next on the video wall. The buzzing begins immediately.

Zack: We already know Kaoru Asaka awaits one of these two women in the finals of the Femme for All, and we’re about to find out who. I’m joined by Leona’s manager, Christian Kincaid.

Christian: Thought I’d join you since I don’t have to worry about anyone getting too handsy in Savannah’s corner. Plus this is a big match for Leona.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a Femme For All Semi-Final!!!

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

Inside me a light was turned on…

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

Then I was alive!

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: Savannah Taylor is going to be a major part of Global Wars. Not only will she be in the battle royal with Steph Stefano of Team USA, but she’ll be challenging to regain the No Surrender title from Sophia Pike.

Christian: Yeah, that’s going to require a career night for her. Facing Sophia one on one is enough for anyone for one night, but then the Global Wars battle royal? That is a tall ask.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Christian: Let me just tell you, Zack. Leona has done so much in the last two years, and she’s just two steps from getting back into the ring with Jo. I don’t dislike Savannah, but I wouldn’t bet against Leona personally.

Zack: She’s come close to the FFW Championship on more than one occasion, including matches with Nevaeh Summers and Jo McFarlane. These two have never met, however, before tonight.

Jennifer Stringer checked both competitors were ready for action before she called for the bell, bringing both wrestlers out of their corner. They quickly circled around each other before locking up in a collar and elbow tie up, the pair pushing back and forth; neither one getting an advantage and after a couple of seconds the hold was broken. Once more the two circled for a moment before they went to hook up once again only for Leona to send her opponent to canvas with an armdrag takedown instead; Taylor rolled through and came straight up to one knee. The blonde stared at the Mexican as she pushed up to her feet, checking her ring attire before she went to engage Leona once more, beckoning her into another tie up, only to catch Vega with a drop toe hold. As soon as Leona hit the canvas, she pushed upwards onto all fours and Taylor floated over to apply a front facelock.

Zack: I’ve been informed that should Leona Vega win this match, she’ll have her Femme for All finals match with Kaoru at Global Wars.

Christian: Kaoru is no doubt watching this match, and she may end up going into the battle royal at less than 100%. She may be secretly hoping for Savannah now.

Savannah kept the head hooked as they pushed up to their feet and Vega looked to secure the break with a series of chops into her opponent’s stomach. Three landed before the former Television champion was able to pull away from her opponent, stepping backwards only to leap into the air and deliver a two footed dropkick into the chest of the Las Vegas Siren that saw her stumble backwards into the ropes. The woman from Monterrey was quick to her feet and continued to target the midsection of the former No Surrender Champion with five snapped off kicks into her gut before she took her by the hand and whipped her across the ring. As Savannah hit the far side ropes she grabbed the top rope to put a halt to her momentum and as soon as Leona Vega realised she sent off across the ring and leapt towards her blonde foe with a leg lariat...as Savannah ducked underneath; Leona catching hold of the ring ropes as she sailed over her opponent and managed to land on the apron.

Christian: Look at that agility, Zack. Leona may consider herself a warrior but she has the reflexes of a cat.

Zack: Let’s not undersell Savannah here. She and Leona both have impressive speed, but I’d argue Savannah has a little bit more of that killer instinct since other people’s opinions of her don’t matter to her.

As Vega turned towards the ring, Taylor leapt and spun, catching her foe in the side of the head with an enzugiri that saw Leona sway unsteadily backwards, staying on the apron only by virtue of her grip on the top rope. Wasting little time at all the representative of Team America pulled her opponent forward, hooking her head and lifted her upwards, dropping her legs across the ring ropes as she used them to bring Leona back into the middle of the ring with a slingshot suplex. Leona landed on the mat and arched her back upwards before she rolled to the side, starting to rise as Taylor - back to a vertical base - watched her, letting her get to one knee before she charged forward and delivered a shining wizard. Vega just got a hand up in the nick of time to take the brunt of the blow but still fell to the side, catching herself on one hand only for Taylor to deliver a stiff kick to her ribcage that sent the Mexican wrestler to the mat and allowed the American to follow up with a double knee drop before she made the cover.

One…

Two

Christian: Nice shot there, but Savannah would be well served not to get into a striking contest with Leona. That will end badly, she needs to keep it technical in there.

Leona kicked out of the pin on the two count and found herself pulled to her feet by the Las Vegas Siren who immediately brought a knee up into the small of Leona’s back. She followed it up with a second knee into the small of her back before she took her wrist and whipped her across the ring into the nearest corner; Vega not even getting a chance to turn around before she hit the turnbuckles chest first. Leona crossed her arms over her body as her face crinkled up, registering the pain as she stepped backwards and straight into three forearm shots to the base of her spine that caused her to bite her tongue and whimper from the force of the blows. A fourth forearm landed to the same spot before Taylor lifted her foe up off her feet and dropped her onto her spine with a side suplex. As Savannah got back to a vertical base, she looked down at Vega who was now face down and the Las Vegas based wrestler took two steps forward before leaving her feet to deliver a back splash across her opponent’s spine. She connected perfectly with the move and quickly floated over to lock Vega into a camel clutch as the girl from Monterrey tried to hold her back with one hand.

Christian: When you see a wrestler apply a hold like this, it’s usually for up to two reasons. One is it just wears down your opponent more, and the other is because it gives you a chance to plan and recuperate.

Zack: Much like we talked about with Kaoru, you know Sophia Pike kicked back and watching this as well. She’s looking to play spoiler for Savannah’s No Surrender aspirations or adding any more points at Global Wars.

As the former No Surrender Champion applied the hold, sitting down low, pulling back on her head as Stringer dropped into position asking Vega if she wanted to quit. The Monterrey born Luchadora refused as her feet kicked idly against the mat as she tried to free her arms. When that met with little success, Vega started to twist her lower body to the side, shifting and wriggling backwards before she kicked her leg backwards, stretching as far as she could and just hooked the rope with her toe. Stringer called for the break, Savannah holding on till the referee reached the count of three before she released, jumping into the air, and dropping ass first onto Vega’s back. Leona’s hand went straight to her back in pain, kicking her feet against the mat for a moment before she started to push up from the canvas, only getting as far as all fours before Savannah jerked her up the rest of the way and hooked her head before she set off for a bulldog that drove Vega face first into the mat. Leona rolled over and Taylor dived on top of her to make the cover.

One…

Two…

Christian: Did you see that, Zack? That cover was never going to work. When Leona rolled onto her back after hitting the mat, she wasn’t going to get pinned that quickly.

Vega kicked out just after the two count this time, Stringer confirming the count as Taylor rose to her feet and started to measure Leona up as she rolled to her front. As the former Evolution Champion pushed upwards onto her hands and knees, her opponent darted towards the ring ropes, bouncing off them and came back looking for a curb stomp only for Vega to forward roll out of the way. The Las Vegas Siren caught her balance quickly and hurried after Leona only for the former lioness to explode upwards out of the forward roll, coming to her feet and leapt onto the middle rope, springboarding backwards into a high cross body, that caught Taylor perfectly across the chest and sent her to the mat. Leona rolled through and came back to her feet, continuing to run the ropes, coming back towards Savannah and as the American kipped up to her feet Vega took her straight back down to the mat with a discus clothesline. Leona didn’t let the pace drop as she came out of the clothesline and if anything looked to up it further as she kept her feet moving, coming off the ropes once more and this time caught the former No Surrender Champion with a low dropkick to the side of her head as she made it to her hands and knees.

Christian: I enjoy watching Leona in the ring. Did you see Savannah pop up and Leona remedy that almost immediately? She has rapid fire instincts in there.

Zack: Both of these women are world class athletes, as far as I’m concerned. And if I am Kaoru Asaka, I’m glued to the monitor somewhere backstage here at the Bell Centre.

Taylor rolled away, holding the side of her head before she started to rise, getting to her knees only to receive a running knee into her chest from the Lucha Libre trained wrestler. A second knee followed it, then a third raised knee into her get as Savannah continued to rise to her feet before Vega grabbed Taylor by the wrist and jerked her into a jumping short arm lariat. Again Taylor rolled away and tried to rise to her feet once more and again only got as far as one knee before Leona used the middle rope as a springboard onto her opponent’s shoulders where she snapped off a headscissors takedown that sent her rolling across the ring. Savannah began to rise to her feet but as she did so, Leona grabbed hold of her head and took her off her feet with a swinging neckbreaker before she dove across her and hooked her leg for a pinfall.

One…

Two…

Zack: Another near fall there. Taylor has her own form of the neckbreaker she likes to use, and isn’t about to fall victim to one from Leona.

Taylor kicked out and was brought up to her feet by Leona who nodded in acceptance of the two count before she brought a knee up into her opponent’s gut then whipped her across the ring into the corner. Savannah hit the turnbuckle pads back first and Vega took off after her, launching herself into a splash into the corner before she spun away from her. The former Television Champion walked back towards the middle of the ring only to dive backwards into a backflip handspring kick to the jaw of the former No Surrender Champion. The Las Vegas native held her jaw as she came out of the corner and straight into a codebreaker from the Monterrey based wrestler that flipped her over her head and to the mat. As she landed, Leona rolled backwards, using her knees to pin her foes shoulders to the mat as she reached for her leg.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Christian: That’s a tight cover right there! But Leona’s gonna have to knock her cold to keep her down. I don’t think surprising her right out of a move is going to catch Savannah too often.

Savannah kicked out once more and immediately rolled away from her opponent and to the outside, where she landed on her feet. Taylor took a couple of steps away from the ring, holding her chest as she tried to take in some deep breaths. Jennifer Stringer told the former No Surrender Champion to come back into the ring only for Leona to come sprinting forward, leaving her feet to sail over the top rope with a suicide senton that caught Taylor perfectly in the chest; the Las Vegas native falling backwards into the crowd barricade while Leona landed on the floor back first in a heap. Vega rolled away and began to pull herself upwards using the ring apron, getting to her feet and firing off a side kick that saw her bury her boot into Savannah’s midriff as she pushed away from the steel divide. Taylor doubled over, holding her gut and Vega took her by the head as she rolled back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Christian: Savannah is in big trouble here, no question about it. And look how Leona’s coming right for her. What was that about a killer instinct that you said, Zack?

Zack: I stand corrected. Vega is stalking her opponent like prey on a nature documentary here.

Savannah rolled all the way across the ring to the opposite ropes and started to use them to pull herself upwards as Leona entered the ring, coming to her feet and began to rally the crowd behind her as she measured her opponent up. As Taylor got to her feet, Leona ran towards, leaving her feet for a jumping justice fist...Savannah ducking underneath it at the last moment. Vega landed on her feet and took a step to find her balance but as she did, Taylor wrapped her arms around her waist, bum rushing her into the ropes to bounce her off them and roll her up into a pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian: And that same thing I mentioned earlier is true for Savannah as much as Leona. She’s not going to catch her off guard with a surprise pin, Leona’s just too good for that.

Vega kicked out at the last moment, sending Taylor up to her feet and sprawling forward. The Las Vegas Siren caught herself on the ropes as Leona kipped up to her feet and looked to go on the attack only for Savannah to catch her with a mule kick into the gut. The former Evolution Champion staggered backwards holding her gut only for Taylor to spin around and catch her in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick. The Monterrey wrestler rolled away and quickly pushed up to her feet only to catch another high kick with face, staggering her backwards before she found her hand grasped and sent in for the ride, rebounding back towards the representative of Team America who left her feet for a Thesz press, that caught Vega perfectly. Savannah landed on top of her in the Press and began to deliver hammer blows to her face. A couple of shots landed clean before Leona managed to get her arms up to protect herself; still the blows rained down before Vega managed to put a stop to them with a monkey flip.

Zack: Savannah’s found that second gear, and Leona was doing all she could to weather that storm of shots before she flipped her off.

Christian: Every wrestler has that extra reserve they can tap into when it counts, and Savannah just flipped the switch to that gear right there.

Taylor landed on her back and rolled to her front before she got back to a vertical base, her opponent on her knees and one hand as she wiped her face with her other hand, giving her head a little shake. The former Lionness looked up at her opponent and suddenly came out of the blocks in an attempted spear but as she was about to connect with the move, Taylor leapfrogged out of her way. Leona stopped herself before she hit the ropes and spun around towards Savannah who caught her flush on the jaw with the Desert Rose Uraken. Vega’s eyes glazed over, her legs turning to spaghetti as she stumbled backwards, her back hitting the ropes before she dropped to one knee as Taylor took a step backwards only to come forward quickly and deliver a big boot to the jaw. Again Leona rocked back on her haunches, wobbling but managing to stay on her knees only for Savannah to hook her head, jerk her to her feet before she lifted her vertically into the air, turned and slammed her into the mat with a vicious looking Falcon Arrow. The Las Vegas Siren leaned forward and grabbed both of her foes legs as she made the pinfall.

Zack: A falcon’s arrow, and Taylor’s going to the finals!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Christian: Oh man, excuse me while I swallow my heart back down into my chest. That was way too close, and I thought you might have been right.

At the last moment, the Mexican wrestler’s shoulder popped up from the canvas. The former No Surrender Champion looked up pleadingly at Stringer who confirmed the two count to the wrestler who shook her head before she pulled Vega upwards to her feet, driving a knee into her midsection before Irish whipping her across the ring into the corner. Leona hit the turnbuckles and grimaced in agony, arching her back away from the pads only for Savannah Taylor to charge forward and deliver a Yakuza Kick to her chest that caused Leona to slump in the corner, holding herself up with her arms over the top ropes. A smile crossed the Las Vegas native’s lips as she drove a European Uppercut into her jaw before jerking her away from the ropes and delivered The Gamble corkscrew neckbreaker, immediately making the cover with the leg hooked.

Zack: Taylor hit THE GAMBLE!! She’s 3 seconds from the finals!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian: Don’t get me wrong. I’m glad she got out of it, but Leona needs to stop giving me heart palpitations during this match.

Savannah glared at the referee as she rolled to a sitting position; Stringer showing her the two count. The Las Vegas born wrestler shook her head, demanding the three but the referee was steadfast in her refusal - though it didn’t stop Taylor slapping her hands together three times once more. She got another shake of the head from the official as Leona began to rise, pushing upwards onto all fours. Savannah grabbed hold of her opponent’s arm before she pulled the Luchadora upwards to her feet, twisting her arm in the socket as they got vertical attempting to set up for the Siren’s Song desecrator. Leona countered though, jerking her arm towards her body that enabled her to send Savannah over with a fireman’s carry takedown. Taylor rose to her feet quickly, but as she did so, Vega used a capoeira leg sweep to take her back down to the canvas. As Taylor started to her feet once more, Vega moved towards the corner and climbed quickly before she launched herself off from  the top rope and into a hurricanrana that sent her across the ring.

Zack: Leona’s starting to employ that high risk offense, and it’s working! I’m not sure how much more either one of them have left.

Christian: Probably not much. When you start going for broke in a match, it either means you sense victory or the gas tank is beginning to get dry.

Leona rolled away to the ring ropes and the Mexican pulled herself up to her feet with their help, taking a couple of deep breaths as she waved her foe upright. As soon as Taylor was vertical, Vega used the ropes to spring her forward into a sprint, building her momentum as she left her feet and began to spin around and around and around and around and around Savannah’s head before finally grabbing hold of her and spiking her downwards as she completed the Orbit DDT. As Taylor landed on her front, Vega floated over and locked in a crossface submission hold on the former No Surrender Champion. Leona cranked back on Savannah’s neck as Stringer got in front of the Las Vegas native and asked her if she wanted to quit, getting a definite ‘No’ from the woman.

Zack: Can you imagine how Savannah would feel if this former No Surrender Champion quit here tonight in Montreal?

Christian: Those girls in the No Surrender division pride themselves on things like that. Savannah would rather pass out than tap out.

Vega jerked back on her head once more, increasing the pressure in the submission hold. Still the referee asked the question of Taylor who still refused to quit. Savannah pushed up onto her hands and toes and inched herself to the side, dragging Vega with her before she collapsed to the mat and only to repeat once more as she pulled them both to the side and stretched to reach for the ropes. Stringer called for the break and immediately got it from Vega who rolled and pushed up to her feet, as Taylor started to rise. As Savannah got to her knees, Vega came forward and began to unload on her body with a series of kicks, dancing around her foe as she connected with a series of spinning heel and roundhouse kicks, changing up her standing leg with every spin before she caught Taylor under the jaw with a knee to finish El Molinillo that saw her come up to her feet and reel backwards. Leona grabbed her wrist and sent her across the ring, catching Taylor on the return with a bicycle kick to her jaw. Savannah dropped to the mat like a sack of potatoes and Vega dove on top of her to make the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: A jaw-breaking bicycle kick right to the mouth, and Savannah Taylor is STILL in this match!

At the last moment Savannah’s shoulder came up from the canvas to break up the count, the Las Vegas wrestler rolling to her front, holding her head with both arms as she kicked the mat with her feet while Vega confirmed the count with Stringer; the referee explaining the shoulder came up before the three. Vega nodded her head in acceptance and pulled Savannah upwards, giving a signal to the crowd for El Pilote before she pulled the former No Surrender Champion lifting her up onto her shoulders. As she began to adjust her grip, Taylor came to life firing elbows and knees into the side of the head of the last ever FFW Televison Champion. As Vega lost her grip on her opponent, Taylor sliding out of the back and delivered a reverse DDT that bounced Leona’s head off the canvas and Savannah rolled away, holding her jaw as she took big deep gulping breaths of air.

Christian: See what I was saying, Zack: That gas tank is starting to dry up, otherwise Savannah would have immediately gone for a cover.

Zack: I think you’re right. That was hardcore impact off the DDT from the Las Vegas Siren, but she’s had a hell of a lot taken out of her too!

Slowly the two wrestlers began to rise, Vega getting to her feet just a step ahead of Taylor and the Monterrey native advanced on the former No Surrender Champion who reacted before she could reach her, delivering a low dropkick that caught Leona on the right knee. Vega dropped straight down to the mat, gripping her knee. Taylor pushed up to her knees and dove towards her foe, pushing Leona’s hands away from her knee before she drove the point of her elbow into the joint. Vega let out a cry, screwing up her face in pain as Savannah delivered five elbow shots to the knee before grabbing hold of Vega’s ankle and jerked Vega’s leg around her neck and into position for the stretch muffler. Savannah pushed up to her feet as she locked in the Perfect Illusion submission. Stringer slid into position, asking Vega if she wanted to quit; the former Evolution Champion refusing. Taylor began to kick at her head, telling her to quit, only for Leona to refuse as she planted her hands on the mat, using them to twist her body as she lashed out to catch Taylor with a boot to the jaw before she wrapped her leg around Taylor’s neck and sent her to the canvas with a headscissors takedown.

Christian: Now that was impressive! Leona can turn things around in a  heartbeat. That’s what makes her so good at what she does, Zack.

Taylor rolled through and came to her feet before she charged towards Leona who stopped her dead in her tracks with a boot to her gut. Savannah doubled over and as she did so, Vega grabbed hold of her head in a ¾ facelock spinning her one hundred and eighty degrees, before she placed an elbow across her chest to drive her down with the Warrior’s Wing. Vega rolled over on top of her and hooked both legs as Stringer dove into position.

Christian: WARRIOR’S WING! That’s what she needed to hit right there!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Zack: VEGA’S GOING TO THE FINALS!!

Stringer called for the bell, Leona pushing up out of the cover to her knees as it began to sound while Taylor rolled away.

Maggie: Here is your winner, advancing in the Femme For All...LEONA VEGA!!!!

Zack: In a nail biter, Leona Vega has moved into the final of the Femme for All! She’ll meet Kaoru Asaka at Global Wars in what should be one hell of a finale!

Christian: Two women who have never made it to the finals of this tournament get their chance now! I like that a lot, and Kaoru better pour on the stamina and cardio training between now and Los Angeles. Because dear God, is she gonna need it!

Stringer helped Leona to her feet and raised her arm in victory. The Monterrey native was favouring her right knee as she started her celebration, raising her arms in the air and limped slightly towards the corner, climbing up to the middle rope to continue her celebration before the show cut elsewhere.

Typhoon Forecast

As Velocity returns from the break, it’s there we find the camera staring at a trio (one of which hasn’t been seen in quite a bit). That trio would be the reigning FFW Unity Tag Team Champions Brazilian Storm with their manager, Kyle Kilmeade. He gestures towards Bianca with a small grin.

Kyle: Rumors of the demise of the “Typhoon” have been greatly exaggerated, as you can see. And as you can also see, she’s back to looking the picture of perfection she always has been. Mel and I both are quite happy she’s recovered.

Much unlike the manager, though, Bianca has no smile on her face. She’s scowling, almost seething, as she clutches her Unity Championship belt close to her chest.

Bianca: Three weeks. Three full weeks between strapped to a hospital bed and sinking into an ice tank to recover from all the injuries. 20% of my body, covered in second-degree burns. And there was one thing, only one thing, that I had in mind this entire time. The one thing I was obsessed with, the one thing that hurt me more than any of my scars or burns or cuts. The ring. I needed to be in the ring. Doing what I love. Doing what I know I do better than a fair share of the bitches backstage. For three weeks I had to watch people pass us by in Global Wars; for three weeks people forgot about the Storm.

She shakes her head negatively.

Bianca: So we’re here to give you a little refresher. Bianca Salvador ain’t going nowhere.

Mel reaches over and puts a hand on her friend’s arm.

Mel: And while all of this has been going on, I’ve been doing that thing that friends actually do for each other. Not that you would think it when you watch the majority of wrestling who actually think sending a Tweet is enough. I’ve been there. I’ve been helping Bianca on her road to getting back to the shape that she is in, that she has always been in. I have missed the ring, of course. But I will not sit back and leave my friends without company when they need me. SO we’re back. We’re going to do what we have always done, and that starts now.

Kyle: I cannot fathom how anyone would forget about the reigning FFW Unity Tag Team Champions. If you have, you must be braindead or close to it. All that matters is that Bianca has put behind her a particular space princess, and sent her into the abyss she talked about before the match at Resistance. What also matters is getting back to business, because this team has Global Wars coming up. And in order to help them have every chance they can get to win, I’ve arranged for Bianca here to get into the ring on that show before the battle royal. And she can put some bonus points on the board before she and Mel finish the series with the medals and the contracts.

Mel: The Storm are well overdue some matches, and part of that is down to the fact that friendship is more important. Still, at least Bianca and I can come away no matter what and say that we’re not going to try and kill each other.

Bianca: Because we’re not just “another” team. We’re the perfect team. And I couldn’t be more grateful to have a friend such as Mel and a manager such as Kyle at a moment like this. But now my recovery is done with, and all that’s left for us to do is to go through with our promise. And I’ve three weeks’ worth of aggression to dish out at Global Wars.

Kyle: Bianca here will be putting additional points on the board that night when she faces Team England’s Missy. Hell, let’s just call it Team Missy. I think that’s more accurate.

Bianca proceeds to stretch her neck and, finally, she cracks a smirk.

Bianca: She could be representing Team Vatican for all I care. At the end of the day, there’s only one thing Mel and I are interested in right now.

The two friends trade glances, as they know exactly what’s the goal here.

Storm: TOTAL DOMINATION!

Mel nods.

Mel: Just do what I didn’t do at Sin and Sacrifice, okay? I don’t have anything against Missy, really, so I don’t see the point of standing here and trashing her, I’m not some people on this roster. All the same...Missy needs to tap. Repeatedly. To the point where you’re pulling an Ignis.

Bianca: She will tap. Anyone in her place would have to tap. Because they’d be standing in the way of Team Brazil’s victory, and that I cannot let pass. So Missy… Prepare to face your decadence.

This brings a smile to Kyle’s face before we see a quick graphic of the match added to the card. And then, we head to commercial.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:33:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 12:32:53 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the FEMME FATALE WRESTLING TORNADO TAG CHAMPIONSHIPS!

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the cheers from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the positivity of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for the bell to ring and their opponents to come out.

Zack: As we have seen time and time again, many opponents walking into the lion’s den against the hero at home haven’t enjoyed any backing by the crowd and judging by how they’re treating the Ascension tonight... The champs are in for a long night.

Mai: ...And I’m okay with that, Zack. This is going to be absolutely chaotic and what doesn’t help is that the crowd will be treating this like Habs game. I don’t envy L&A.

There's a county map to go on the wall,
A hurling stick & a shinty ball,
The bric, the brac, the craic & all,
Lets call it an Irish pub

Once the hard sound of “An Irish Pub Song” plays over the PA, Muirne runs out from behind the curtain like a ball of energy, letting out a mighty roar as she holds her Kilkenny bottle in her hand and her fleetcap on her head. Siobhan follows behind, walking out with a smile as she waves to the crowd... Who boo in response.

Caffreys, Harp, Kilkenny on tap,
The Guinness pie & that cabbage crap,
The ideal wannabee Paddy trap,
We'll call it an Irish pub

Both girls walk their way down the ramp, Muirne shouting to the audience to hype them up while Siobhan slaps hands with the crowd on her side.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 274 lbs., Scotland's Siobhan McAdams, Ireland's Muirne Butler...YOUR TORNADO TAG CHAMPIONS... LEGS! AND! ARSE!

Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I swear upon the holy book,
The only 'craic' you'll get is a slap in the ear,
Whale, oil, beef, hooked! I'll up & burst yer filthy mug,
If you draw one more shamrock in me beer!

Muirne hops onto the ring apron, sitting on the middle rope as she assists Siobhan off the floor and onto the apron herself. Siobhan steps through the opened ring ropes, Muirne getting inside herself once her Scottish partner is in.

We'll raise the price o' beer a dollar,
We'll make em wear a shirt & collar,
We'll fly a bloody tri-colour,
And call it an Irish pub

Muirne climbs onto the turnbuckles of the far corner, glugging down her beer as Siobhan climbs the ones nearest the ramp, raising her fist high. Muirne raises her head up, spritzing her beer out over her head.

Jager bombs & double shots,
The underagers think its tops,
We'll spike the drinks & pay the cops,
We got us an Irish pub.

The two redheads get off the turnbuckles and prepare for the fight, Muirne bouncing back and forth while throwing fists to hype herself up, while Siobhan stretches her legs out against the corner.

Zack: Siobhan and Muirne are doing their best not to be phased by the crowd well behind the Ascension.

Mai: Yeah well they can try. I don’t think they’ll succeed but they will try.

DING! DING! DING!

Referee Angela Keanan motions for the bell to ring after she takes the Tornado Tag championships. Both teams are looking raring to go but the second Legs & Arse rush forward to take on their chosen opponent but before Isis can go forward and try and take them down, its Valentina who is running towards both Muirne and Siobhan raising her arms for a double forearm smash that checks them both in the jaw! The Canadian wrestler looks out to the crowd with a brilliant grin as the Bell Centre cheers her on. She turns her attention to Siobhan and reaches down for her before flinging her into the ropes and letting her bounce back, catching  the Scot Siobhan in a standing side kick to the ribs followed by a stun gun onto the ropes! She grins wide and begins beating the back of Siobhan with stiff back shots, and goes for one in the back of her head but Muirne takes up for her partner as Valentina turns around and cactus clotheslines her, taking Lozano with her! Siobhan gets a respite and looks as though she’s going to leap over the ropes...

Nope! Isis stops her by grabbing her ankles and flinging her towards the turnbuckle head first!

Mai: Valentina and Muirne are on the outside, Siobhan and Isis... Pray for that child... Are on the inside of the ring.

Zack: These are interesting pairings here and we’ll see if L&A can last. Personally I would have expected Muirne to try with Isis and Siobhan with Valentina... Playing to the champs’ strengths against opponents they could more easily deal with.

Outside of the ring Valentina is getting repeated headbutts to the chest from Butler, the Dubliner half of the Tornado tag champions beating her forehead into the ribs of Lozano, over the response of eager... Eager boos. The Bell Centre is not happy to watch Lozano getting hammered on, so when Lozano suddenly stiff arms Muirne to send her backwards the crowd is rallying behind her. Muirne attempts a back elbow swing, trying to take Lozano’s head off, but she has no part of it and shoves her towards the turnbuckle pole, the crowd hearing Muirne’s cranium bounce off of it with an overtly loud ‘DING!’. Even a few people in the front row wince from Butler potentially getting concussed right there. She stumbles backward but Valentina doesn’t hold back any, Lozano hitting Muirne with a running big boot to the back of the head and sending her face bouncing off the apron! She stares in a daze but Lozano isn’t done yet and waist locks Muirne before German Suplexing her INTO the barricade! The crowd let out a long and positive response as Valentina screams “Kiss the heel of my boot, you peasant!” ...

And amazingly the Bell Centre responds to their fellow Canadian accordingly.

Crowd: KISS HER BOOT! KISS HER BOOT! KISS HER BOOT! KISS HER BOOT!

Mai: ...I never thought I would see the day. Yet... Here we are.

Zack: Valentina with a brutal looking suplex into the barricade and it looks as though Siobhan isn’t having much luck either.

Siobhan is playing the game of cat and mouse with Isis, quickly ducking and dodging every attempted reach that The Titaness makes trying to get her hands on McAdams. She refuses for her opponent to get a good grip on her, and dropkicks Isis in the knee to get her down to one leg! She does slow Morales down but Isis responds by rising up and nearly taking McAdams head off with a clothesline! Siobhan leaps up at her with an attempted monkey flip... And Isis looks at her as though she’d lost her mind. An evil grin appears over Isis’s lips before she drops Siobhan down on the mat with a brutal looking spinebuster, a wild grin on her lips as Siobhan lays down on the mat. Isis puts a boot on her chest and simply walks on top of Siobhan before reaching downward and clamping a hand on her throat. She forces her to stand up... Before Isis hoists her in the air and sends her back down to the mat with a brutal chokeslam before going for the pin!

OOOONNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Siobhan gets a kick out at two but that’s not going to stop The Titaness from coming up with other ways of trying to harm a hair on her head--

Mai: NNNOOOO!! FOREIGN AID!!

Crowd: BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

From out of nowhere Muirne gets irish-whipped to the barricade compliments of Lozano, but Butler leaps to the barricade, turns on a heel and comes down on the Latin Goddess, dropping a polish hammer on the back of Valentina’s head and sending her to the ground. She shakes it off and looks to see Siobhan getting slammed around by Isis. Muirne quickly grabs the ropes and slings herself onto the apron before she slingshots herself into a flying shoulder tackle into Isis’s frame! Morales stumbles backward before falling, with Siobhan just happening to be behind her! The crowd boos furiously at this, even though the name of the game is Tornado Tag rules, as though Siobhan and Muirne are big bullies and Isis is a helpless child. Of course everyone knows better obviously but still. The Tornado Tag champs are both up and the moment Isis is up as well they duck her attempted double clothesline and catch her with a double dropkick to the chest. Sending Morales into the corner! Muirne drops down on all fours and Siobhan comes running out of the opposite corner, hopping off of Butler’s back and hitting a poetry in motion of sorts, save for an attempted crossbody... Only for Isis to catch Siobhan in her arms and promptly dump her out of the ring! McAdams catches the ropes however as Muirne runs for a flailing arm dropkick and catches her in the mouth to which Siobhan hits an enzuigiri and Isis stumbles out of the corner... The two women look at each other and nod and half a second later Butler is flinging her tag partner as she springboards at Isis, for her to hit a DDT!

Zack: ROCKET LAUNCHER DDT AND ISIS IS DOWN!

Crowd: BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

OOOONNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTHHHHREEE--KICKOUT!!

Isis gets both shoulders up and looks more aggravated than anything else but the DDT did affect her. However the earlier head shot to the turnbuckle pole seems to have affected Butler as well and she tries to shake it off as both she and Siobhan get a kick in on Isis to keep her down. Both women start dropping a flurry of strikes on the Titaness but she pushes through the attacks, shoving her arms upward before each of her hands find a throat. She snarls and lifts both women up but they kick her in the abdomen to break her grip before the Tornado Tag champs get ready to hit her with a double suplex...  Until Valentina catches Muirne with a bicycle kick to the back of the head and sends her dropping to the mat! Siobhan’s eyes widen in shock until she realizes that she alone is trying to lift up Isis, a bad sign of things to come as instead she gets swept up on Morales’ shoulders in a fireman’s carry that end in a neckbreaker, sending Siobhan’s neck snapping off of Isis’s shoulder before she’s dropped down on top of Muirne! Both members of L&A get pinned by Valentina as she grins!

Mai: PRICELESS KISS!! Lozano’s pinning them both after that neckbreaker from Isis! She should get six points for this!

OOOONNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTHHHHREEE--KICKOUT!!

Zack: I think not Mai! You discount the Tornado Tag champs a little too quickly there!

Muirne and Siobhan are both up and out and roll opposite sides of the ring to the outside where Isis and Valentina go to follow but suddenly Valentina stops Isis. Morales looks at her tag partner questioningly but Lozano suddenly starts explaining... Something to Isis. It’s hard to make out what the Ascension members are talking about as the Tornado Tag champs get a breather but whatever Valentina says, Isis’s eyes go wide. Morales mouths, “You sure about this, girl?” To which Lozano nods and cracks her knuckles and stands in the middle of the ring as Isis exits it, stalking behind the leggy Scot. Muirne shakes off the effects of all the head smacking she took earlier and yells for Siobhan’s attention. McAdams looks behind her and runs to engage Isis, catching her with a hurricanrana that she actually scores, sending Isis on her back! Suddenly Siobhan is on top of Isis, but Valentina reaches down to grab McAdams by the neck and get her in a hangman’s over the ropes! Butler slides into the ring to stop this but all of a sudden Lozano lets her go and turns around before catching her in a spinning spinebuster and dropping Muirne down on the mat!

Crowd: LATIN GODDESS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* LATIN GODDESS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* LATIN GODDESS! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Zack: I’m not sure what Ascension just talked about but maybe the plan has taken a backseat! Siobhan gets Isis down with a hurricanrana but before she can continue Valentina gets a hold on her!

Mai: Now Muirne gets a hold on-- nope! Down Butler goes. ...Oh I see what is going on here. Hah. Hahaha!

Zack: Wha-what are you talking about here Mai!?

Valentina reaches down and begins to put Muirne into a kondo clutch, specifically an inverted cloverleaf with some bodyscissors but the second Siobhan sees this she’s pulling herself up onto the apron as Isis spots her... But doesn’t stop her. Lozano however seems as though she was waiting for this and immediately rolls onto her back to get into a crouched position as Siobhan takes off towards her. She suddenly springs up, popping McAdams up before hitting her with a pop up Samoan drop! It looks as though Lozano could go for a pin on McAdams or reapply the submission to Muirne... But instead she reaches down on Butler and sends her up and over the ropes and onto the ground where Isis begins to stalk her! She reaches downward and gets Muirne in side bearhug as she shakes her about and turns her in the direction of Valentina stomping on the mat... Taunting for Siobhan to get up... She yells “YOU BELONG AT MY FEET, BITCH!” and calling for the Divine Intervention! Muirne hits Isis with a headbutt with the back of the head, and Isis lets go of her... A little too easily. Muirne seems still in a daze but she slides in to stop Valentina...

Only for Lozano to hit her with another Bicycle Kick! Butler’s head snaps back when she’s caught with the kick and though her eyes are open there’s nobody home but a glassy stare and disorientation as she reaches up but doesn’t seem to be grabbing anything. The ropes are in front of her but she’s simply not... Reaching for anything. As Siobhan rises up she looks at her fallen tag partner, her eyes in shock before looking at Valentina in loathing...

Anger.

Rage... And Valentina just smiles wide at her as the crowd cheers and Isis Morales... Laughs.

Zack: ANOTHER PRICELESS KISS FOR MUIRNE! No. No this is wrong Mai. I think Muirne’s been concussed... No, was that... Was THIS Valentina’s plan!?

Mai: Yes... Yes, she kept suckering them in. I was wondering why it didn’t take more than a hurricanrana to put Isis on her back, or it was so easy to break out of her bearhug. She wanted Isis to let them think she was keeping them from Valentina tearing into the other... Now Muirne’s concussed and Siobhan is ALL. ON. HER. OWN. Anywhere else in the world and they’d probably be throwing garbage on Valentina for this shit... But here...

Crowd: AS-CEN-SION! AS-CEN-SION! AS-CEN-SION!

Siobhan looks... Absolutely disgusted by this, shaking her head before she screams at Valentina and takes off for her, hitting a dropsault and sending Valentina into the turnbuckle! She grabs her by the wrist and irish-whips her as Keanan makes asks Muirne how many fingers she’d holding up, to which Muirne mumbles the wrong answer. Siobhan however keeps fighting the good fight and catches Lozano with a running elbow smash, jacking Lozano’s jaw and sending her to the mat. Siobhan runs up the top turnbuckle and takes aim, coming off of it with a moonsault... But Lozano raises her knees and lets Siobhan crash on top of them, roll on the ground and coughing in pain. She hunches up on all fours in agony as the Latin Goddess stands up and over Siobhan, smiling proudly as she jerks Siobhan up before hitting her with an inverted facebreaker stomp! McAdams goes down to her knees and Valentina pulls her hair to talk shit to her.

She tells Siobhan she just got outfought, outwrestled, and outsmarted... And her tag partner just paid the price for it.

Siobhan responds by SLAPPING Lozano in the face.

The crowd goes silent as the Latin Goddess stares at her, glaring in slits before driving a knee into the head of McAdams, staggering her before forcing her up off the mat in a belly-to-belly waistlock, getting her off the mat... Before she swings McAdams upward and DRIVES her head into the mat with a nasty looking cradle brainbuster. Siobhan lays motionless as Valentina drapes over her, hooking the leg as Isis finally rolls into the ring with a laugh.

Zack: A belly-to-belly brainbuster! I’ve never seen Valentina use that before!

OOOONNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTHHHHRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: Here are your winners... AND NEW FFW TORNADO TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... VALENTINA LOZANO... ISIS MORALES... THE ASCENSION!!

Zack: This... I... Valentina Lozano planned this out. She planned this out from the start and to this commentator’s horror ladies and gentlemen, she has possibly concussed one of L&A to thunderous applause.

Mai: What did you expect? We’re in Canada. Lozano could run someone’s grandmother and get handed the key to the city. Oh! I just realized! Three more points for Team Canada!

Angela Keanan has to force herself to hand the Ascension the Tornado Tag titles, but neither Morales or Lozano care, raising their titles high to the cheers of the crowd! Meanwhile medics come to check on Muirne, flashing a mini light in her eye as Siobhan looks concerned, angry, tired... A myriad of emotions.

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen that’s all we have time for... I... For my broadcast partner I’m Zack Hudson and we roll into Global Wars...

The last image is that of Valentina and Isis being cheered of all things.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 12:34:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: