Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:22:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 31

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 31  (Read 350 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 28, 2017, 10:29:46 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
November 28, 2017

A spotlight flashes over the FFW logo on the side of a building before we are taken outside the Future Shock Center in the middle of the night. A group of four men dressed in dark colors descend on the entrance, with one removing a skeleton key to unlock the main door. They all swarm in as an alarm sounds.

“Find the title and that Ring, hurry!”

One of them barks out the order as they all split up in different directions in the darkened Center with flashlights in hand. One heads towards the concession area, shining his light around before he hears a voice clearing. When he spins around, he sees Valerie McKinley lounging across a table. She gives a flip of her hair before she launches off with a clothesline. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

When the lyrics begin, we are then shown clips as Gillie Barnes scampers across the ring to headbutt an opponent. Angel wraps piano wire around the neck of another opponent, followed by Rose Gardner doing her Sonic Spin attack in the corner. A flash back to the robbery finds two of the men breaking into the Arena itself, seeing the ring in place and the seats empty. As they are about to turn back and leave, a whistling noise is heard before they look up to see Andi Takata come off the rail with a plancha onto one of them. The other darts to go back outside door, and runs straight into a discus punch from Avantasia Bom, while Max cackles and Ji-Hu rolls her eyes.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show

A flash to more clips where we see Britt Kane and Kaya Crimson staring across the ring at their opponents. That’s followed by Lacey blowing a red mist into the camera, Christian glancing over with a grin towards Tara with her hands on her hips before the image splits in half to the next clip.. NHB are shown standing tall in London. Lydia is shown flexing her biceps, and looking over her shoulder at the camera. Mila draws a bow from a quiver on her back, and prepares to fire it. Sienna is shown retrieving a pack of toothpicks from her boot, while Elizabeth Lannister takes off a robe to reveal a bikini underneath. Isis crushes a group picture of several Prospects in her hand.

It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get out
But it's all about me tonight

It then cuts back to the robbery, where the fourth thief has broken into Adam’s office and sees the Future Shock Championship and Aspire Ring in cases by his desk. He raises his flashlight to shatter them when cockroaches seem to come from everywhere and swarm towards him as Bianca Reed taps him on the shoulder and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the face. The scene then cuts back to the door as a security guard shuts off the alarm, then peeks out the window to see that Harley Shannon is calling the police for him as she is whistling the Demi Lovato song before we go live inside the Future Shock Arena.

Zack: Welcome back to Boston, and specifically to the Future Shock Arena! We hope our American fans enjoyed a great Thanksgiving, and thank you for joining us wherever you are. Lyn Dallins and myself are here as always with a lot of news coming out of the Sydney show just two weeks ago.

Lyn: We have a new champion, prospects going, prospects coming and a grudge match!

Zack: We got three matches on tap tonight, the last one being the rematch between Britt Kane and “Poison” Rose Gardner! Kane asked for this rematch, Lyn, after feeling a little irritated by bubbles in the last one.

Lyn: ...And wouldn’t you know it Zack, this match will be yet again another of Rose’s that will be refereed by Brianna Singer.

Zack: We also have Kaya Crimson, who could be your next Aspire Ring bearer after Global Wars. She’s gonna meet Lacey one on one. And Adam has placed Lydia Charisma ringside for this to ensure it stays just between Kaya and Lacey. We both know Lacey’s manager isn’t shy of getting hands on in her matches, and Lydia remembers it all too well.

Lyn: Charisma will be keeping a sharp eye on Kyle, which means Kaya will only have Lacey to worry about here.

Zack: Plus we’ll have dual debuts to kick things off, Lyn. We know what kind of an arm Celeste has on her, we’ll see what she’s best at though as she meets Emma Haynes. I don’t know about you, but I’m always a little extra amed when we see brand new Prospects in the ring.

Lyn: Haynes is an interesting soul, I have to admit. If she wrestles as good as she gives guff, the other prospects are in for problems.

Zack: Also tonight, we’ll hear from the new Future Shock Champion...and the first Prospect to hold the gold, Harley Shannon. She made Anna Giovanna tap out in Sydney, and left no question as to whether the Prospects were ready to take over Future Shock in the process.

Lyn: Of course now comes the less glamorous part of being the big chief... Well, chieftess. There’s gonna be a list of women gunning for her.

Zack: We’ll be hearing from “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister, who just signed a Future Shock contract several days ago. She knocked off Bianca Reed in Sydney, and  you were right then when you assessed that she was looking to get a shot at the Ring.

Lyn: Can I call it or can I call it?

Zack: We also have the 1 Percenter in the house, Valerie McKinley is not an overly happy woman after Sydney. But she has an opportunity to challenge for the Future Shock title in a #1 contender match against Gillie Barnes at Future Shock Genesis in February.

Lyn: Speaking of the “Old School” wrestler, you can expect she’ll be keeping those ears peeled for whatever the 1 Percenter has to say.

Zack: All that, and who knows what else will happen! Let’s get things started, and let the dual debut kick things off tonight on Future Shock.

The cameras head to the ring with the smiling Gaby standing front and center with her microphone at the ready.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall.

“Call You Out” begins to play over the speakers before we see Christian Kincaid walk out from behind the curtain followed by Emma Haynes who has a cocky grin on her face. Christian gives her a few words at the top of the ramp as she nods at him before making her way to the ring with him beside her. Once the two get to the ring, Christian climbs up the steps first, followed by Emma as she looks out at the crowd soaking up their reaction. Christian sits on the middle rope, holding it down for Emma before she climbs into the ring and heads to the corner climbing up it and striking a quick pose before jumping down and heading to the corner where Christian is standing to receive a few last minute strategic suggestions.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, hailing from Portland, Oregon, Emma Haynes!

Zack: I guess we know who Emma’s new manager is. Christian Kincaid has apparently been hired by both her and her opponent tonight. That man is in demand, and Emma looks ready to go.

Lyn: Some might argue that they’d rather wrestlers sign up with Christian than Kyle. I’m sort of Switzerland on that opinion.

Strobe begins to flicker in tandem with the techno intro of "We’re in This Together Now" by Nine Inch Nails. The words begin to screech over the arena as Celeste makes her way out.

I've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us…all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose…

She walks down the ramp with her focus on the ring ahead. After jumping up onto the apron she heads over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs it. When the chorus hits, Celeste raises both arms up and out to take in the sounds of the crowd as she closes her eyes and tilts her head skyward.

you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

At the end of the chorus, Celeste hops into the ring from the turnbuckle and cracks her knuckles in preparation for the fight ahead while her theme fades out.

Gaby: Hailing from Miami, Florida…weighing 120 lbs…CELESTE!

Zack: Celeste is hardly a newcomer to our business, she competes in two other promotions and has been quite successful. She’s still on the search for her first championship in her career, and has already set sights immediately on the Future Shock title.

Lyn: She’s also a Nine Inch Nails fan... And nothing about that is bad at all.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, and calls for the bell to start the match. Both women move towards the center with Celeste offering a handshake to Emma. The redhead looks down at it, takes her hand, and then yanks her forward into a headbutt to the face. She starts firing right hands into her head, and pulls her down with a snapmare. Emma holds out her hands to the crowd with a smile, and immediately gets a negative reaction for her lack of sportsmanship. She merely shrugs her shoulders and pulls Celeste into a front facelock before hammering knees into her head. With the brunette reeling, Emma tosses her through the ropes to the floor with a dusting of her hands.

Lyn: Haynes doesn’t seem to think much of Celeste. I wouldn’t take it personally, Haynes doesn’t seem to think much of anyone.

Zack: No, she definitely has plenty of self-confidence. She may end up regretting this though, because Celeste strikes me as a girl with a solid temper.

Christian checks on Celeste as she gets back to her feet, and climbs up onto the apron. Emma barely gives her a chance to do much else before she hits the ropes, and knocks her back to the floor. Emma’s smile only grows wider as Celeste is clearly getting annoyed now. She climbs back onto the apron again, and Emma runs to knock her off a second time. But the brunette catches her with a forearm to the head as she approaches. It sends Haynes backwards, and allows Celeste to use the top rope for a springboard into a flying forearm that takes Emma down with ease!

Zack: I don’t know what the logic of not letting your opponent back in the ring is, but Celeste clearly wasn’t going to have any more of it! What a forearm!

Lyn: Annoyance. Tripping up any potential strategy. It has it’s place in the match.

Celeste pulled her to her feet, and unloaded with a few more forearm shots to the head before she fired her across to the far corner. Haynes collided back first as Celeste barreled in with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. It rocked Haynes backwards against the turnbuckles before Celeste hopped onto the second turnbuckle to deliver a hurricanrana that snapped Haynes up and over to the canvas. The brunette hopped to her feet with a determined look, and quite a bit of crowd support, which brought a smile to her face.

Zack: Celeste is starting to win over this Boston crowd, and Emma Haynes has managed to fire her up in the process. I don’t think that was part of the game plan, Lyn.

Lyn: I don’t suspect Haynes will like being on the back pedal for long, but Celeste looks as though she’s about to follow it up!

Emma started to get back to her feet, only for Celeste to grab her by the head and ram it into the top turnbuckle. The crowd shouted one, and Celeste decided to drive it in nine more times. The redhead staggered on her feet before Celeste hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. When Emma finally turned back towards her, the brunette launched into a flying headscissors into a DDT that brought the crowd to life again. She hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: Absolutely gorgeous headscissor DDT from Celeste, and she may be about to put this thing away already!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Emma kicked out at the two count. When Celeste looked up to the referee, the redhead raked her eyes and shoved her off the cover. Haynes was a bit slow to get up after all she’d taken, but when she did, she then raked Celeste’s eyes across her boot laces.

Lyn: Cheap as that was, it was innovative. I’ve never seen someone use their boot laces to scrape someone’s eyes.

Emma headed right out to the apron, waiting for Celeste to start to rise. When she did, it was Emma’s turn to use the top rope for a springboard into a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head. Celeste’s face bounced off the mat as she rolled to her back, only for Emma to drive leg drops across her face as she sat on the canvas. The brunette finally managed to roll away, and make it back to her feet. Emma ducked her head between her legs as she turned back around, and scooped her up for an Alabama slam that bounced Celeste off the canvas. Haynes rolled through, and hooked both legs for a pin as Davis fell to count.

Lyn: Big time Alabama slam and that might be all she wrote for the Miami native!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Celeste kicked out, and shoved Emma off the cover in the process. Haynes made it back to her feet briefly before connecting with a fist drop to her face. She immediately rose again, taking off for the far side before leaving her feet for a senton back splash across Celeste’s body.

Zack: Seems to me that both of these women like to take a few high risks in there, only Emma is a little more cutthroat about it.

Emma quickly got back up, and headed for the corner. She made her way up top as Celeste remained prone on the canvas. She wiggled her fingers to the crowd as if to ask them to give her some applause. None was forthcoming, and she launched herself into a moonsault! But Celeste rolled out of the way, and Emma caught nothing but canvas instead. The crowd came to life again as soon as she missed, and the referee began to count both women on the mat. Celeste was up only a second or two before Emma had gotten to her knees. The brunette hit the far side ropes, and came back with a running knee trembler into the side of Emma’s head. It flattened her back to the mat before Celeste went for the cover with the crowd behind her.

Zack: Celeste has explosive speed, and Emma may be out cold with a few loose teeth right here, Lyn!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Emma rolled her shoulder in time, causing Celeste to sit up on her knees. She collected herself for a moment, and then pulled Emma back to her feet. She hooked her head into what looked like it was going to be a DDT, but Emma drove her backwards into the corner and got free of her grip.

Lyn: Counter off that DDT, Haynes sending Celeste’s back right into the turnbuckle and it looks like some action from the high rent district.

With the wind knocked out of her, Celeste didn’t put up much of a fight before Emma sat her on the top rope. She climbed up with her, driving fists into her head before hooking it under one arm. Haynes went for a superplex off the top rope, but Celeste grabbed the top rope. Emma didn’t fall though, but it did unbalance her enough for Celeste to scoop her up and fall straight from the top rope with a spinebuster to the canvas!

Lyn: GOOD GOD WAS THAT A SUPER SPINEBUSTER?!

Zack: I’ve never seen a spinebuster from the top rope, and I guarantee you Emma’s never felt one either before tonight!

The brunette rolled off her towards the ropes, trying to gather herself as Emma clutched her lower back on the canvas. Celeste pulled herself up with the help of the ropes, and moved towards the corner while keeping an eye on Emma. As she was about to head up top though, the crowd started booing as Lacey headed out from the back in her ring gear. Celeste stopped her ascent, and looked to see the other redhead coming towards the ring.

Lyn: ...I see Lacey has decided to grace us with her presence and it's not even time for her match yet.

Zack: She’ll be meeting Kaya Crimson later tonight, but we already know she’s been a little spiky towards Celeste after that dodgeball challenge.

Lacey looked up to her, extending a single dead rose to her. The brunette gave her a hard stare just as Emma bolted towards her. She caught Celeste unaware with a codebreaker that flipped her to the mat. She made a hasty cover as Lacey placed the rose in Celeste’s corner.

Lyn: A rose given to anyone by Lacey would be just as dangerous.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Celeste got her shoulder up in time, and Emma shot her a dirty look as she started to get up again. Haynes was still favoring her back though after the spinebuster earlier, and headed for the corner to go up top.

Zack: Emma heading back to the high rent district, and Lacey is continuing the mind games with Celeste over a dodgeball loss! You can see the spinebuster is still hurting, and who could blame her?!

Lyn: Not I but Lacey’s certainly bought her a little bit of time with that rose!

Without a second of hesitation, Emma launched herself into a corkscrew shooting star press ...but Celeste rolled out of the way. Haynes landed awkwardly on her feet as Celeste nipped up. The brunette left her feet to connect with a jumping cutter that brought the crowd to its feet! She immediately went for the cover as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: HEAVEN’S CLOUD FROM OUTTA NOWHERE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Celeste sat up on her knees, catching her breath and beaming widely when she got her hand raised.

Lyn: WHAT A SHOT! Haynes is going to be feeling that one for days after.

Gaby: Here is your winner………………...CELESTE!!!

Christian rolled into the ring, checking on Emma dn then raising Celeste’s hand much like the referee had done seconds ago. The crowd gave her a very loud response as well!

Zack: Celeste wows them here in Boston, and managed to block Lacey out of her mind to put away Emma! I think this girl has ‘future star’ written all over her, Lyn.

Lyn: You and I can agree Zack, but it looks like Lacey... Well, Lacey will still plead the fifth on that.

Lacey looked thunderous as she stared back to the ring. Celeste looked back at her with that same smile on her face before the redhead sauntered to the back again. From there, the show heads to a highlight package from the Sydney supershow.

The World Piercer

OFF-SCREEN WOMAN: What brings you to Future Shock?

A heavily Scouse-accented voice speaks up before the camera really focuses; when it does, it’s to an obviously pre-taped setting, a white backdrop behind Future Shock’s latest Prospect, Gemma Pierce. The redhead stands with her arms folded across her chest, lips curled into a little bit of a smirk.

GEMMA: It’s the question everyone asks when you make the jump--what brings you to Future Shock, what makes you want to compete there? For someone like me, especially; why’d you pack up and move halfway across the world, when you could just wrestle in England? That scene’s finally starting to expand again, surely it would’ve been easier to just go to...wherever.

GEMMA: Easier...hmph.

The Liverpudlian screws her nose up a little bit, glancing off to the side of the camera, looking a little irritated at the concept.

GEMMA: Easier might appeal to some people.

GEMMA: Easier might appeal to people that grew up in wrestling families and have a safe little secure route to whatever company they want to compete for.

GEMMA: Easier might appeal to people that have to hire managers to deal with all the things they’re too important to deal with, or don’t have time to deal with, or just don’t bloody understand because they’re too...important or what-the-fuck-ever to have to deal with it.

GEMMA: Easier might appeal to some of these Prospects…

GEMMA: Nothing I’ve done in the wrestling business has been easy. I started training with a school that didn’t believe in me, a school that wanted me to fail, so they could say they were right about me. Not some state-of-the-art training center where everyone wants you to succeed, and you’ve got an easy path right to where you want to be.

GEMMA: I made it into this sport in spite of everyone doubting me.

GEMMA: I wrestled in the kind of buildings that your “ten-star prospects” and your “one-percenters” would never even step foot into, because it was an opportunity. An opportunity to do something I’m actually passionate about, not just a way to flaunt my newest car, or have someone else sing my fucking praises, or...whatever.

Gemma huffs a little bit, licking her top row of teeth just once.

GEMMA: I used to think wrestlers were fighters, but lately...all I’ve seen is kids, straight out of films; the spoiled brat from a rich family, the coach’s favourite, and the ones trying desperately to match their parents’ legacy, and throwing bloody tantrums when they can’t manage it.

GEMMA: I’m different--to every single one of them.

GEMMA: I don’t have some famous family member to point to when people doubt me

GEMMA: I don’t need someone standing behind me, patting my arse and telling me how great I’m gonna be.

GEMMA: I don’t need someone to handpick my fucking opponents.

Gemma’s reaches a hand up, pinching between her eyes and exaggeratedly sighing. Her head drops, then shakes back and forth, just enough that it causes her bright red hair to fall into her face. She tosses her head back to clear her face again, then looks back into the camera.

GEMMA: I don’t need someone to tell me I’m better, I know that already.

GEMMA: I don’t need someone holding my hand, I’ve already done everything by myself.

GEMMA: And I don’t need someone to feed me easy opponents, I can beat anyone you throw in front of me.

GEMMA: Why come halfway around the world, to compete in Future Shock?

For the first time, a sly little smile grows on the Scouse woman’s face. She lets the video linger in silence for a second, before chuckling just a bit and finishing up.

GEMMA: Because I fucking can.

The sly smile shifts into a smirk as Gemma stares into the lens of the camera, and we fade to black.

And A Prospect Shall Lead Them

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and we find Sara standing in the ring as the Boston crowd continues to buzz.

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to join me in welcoming a young woman who made history two weeks ago when she became the first Prospect to win the Future Shock Championship!  Please welcome………….HARLEY SHANNON!!

There’s a short silence as the arena falls dark, building up the tension before “Seven Notes in Black” by The Vince Tempera Orchestra starts to play and a single spotlight falls on the middle of the stage, straight onto the flame haired Future Shock Prospect with the Future Shock Championship held high above her head. As the crowd cheer wildly for her, Harley holds the pose for a couple of moments, a huge grin spreading across her lips before she begins to make for the ring. All the way down the ramp she bounced from side to side and around the ring, high fiving the fans before she slid into the ring and rolled to her feet. Harley went straight to the corner, climbing up to the middle rope and held the title aloft once more, the crowd getting a little louder for her before she dropped back to the canvas and joined Sara.

Harley: OHMYGOD!! That was awesome!!! Completely mind-blowingly amazing. Thank you. Thank you everyone for your support since day one. You’re the most incredible people and fans in the world. And Hey Sara, thank you for the introduction.

Sara: Harley, you went to Sydney with an excellent game plan that saw you dethrone Anna Giovanna and leave no questions as a result. In front of nearly 20,000 fans in Sydney, you became the first Prospect in the history of this show to capture the Future Shock Championship. Can you describe that feeling when you realized what you had done two weeks ago in Sydney?

Harley: Like every wildest dream come true. Like when you’re a kid on Christmas morning and you get that one toy...or that puppy… that you’ve been dreaming of and begging for every single day since September and you wake up and there it is!! It’s just the most unbelievably perfect moment. One that cuts through whatever pain you might be feeling, that helps you ignore the fact that you’ve spent the last fifteen, twenty minutes getting your teeth rattled because someone is trying to knock you out. It’s one that gets burned into your memory forever; definitely never going to forget it.

Sara: Everything has come full circle, hasn’t it? You were one of the first Prospects brought to Future Shock when it restarted in May of last year. You were one of the last two women in the battle royal to crown the first person to hold the Aspire Ring. And you were the first person to cash it in successfully against one of the most seasoned champions in show history. Has it all sunk in yet? Are you starting to feel the pressure and spotlight getting heavier on your shoulders as the new Future Shock Champion?

The girl took a deep breath.

Harley: Has it sunk in?

She shook her head.

Harley: I don’t know if it will actually sink in...or at least if it’ll feel like it’s sunk in. It’s cliche but every day right now is feeling like a dream. Like you said, i was one of the first signed up, one of the last two in the battle royal to crown the Aspire Ring and everyday was spent dreaming of that moment in Sydney and of moments like this right here. But I’m enjoying it. I’m not feeling the pressure of being the new Future Shock Champion or of being the first prospect to be Future Shock Champion. I’m loving it and I’m enjoying knowing that it only gets harder from here on out. I’m going to do everything I can to meet that challenge head on and I’m going to do my best to hold this title for as long as I possibly can - maybe join those ranks of great Champions I talked about before Sydney.

Sara: Well we found out in Sydney who the first challenger would be. Andi Takata will receive her rematch for the championship after finally recovering from a violent Last Woman Standing match with Bianca Salvador at Resistance. How do you feel you stack up to the Hall of Famer and multi-time Unity Champion?

Harley: Andi is incredibly talented. Resistance showed us that she can take one Hell of a beating and keep on getting back up and she’s been an incredible Future Shock Champion before. She’s rightfully a Hall of Famer having had an incredible career… a real role model, someone that you’d love to emulate and try to have a similar career path.

She hesitated for a moment.

Harley: And I don’t want to sound arrogant or sound like I’m writing her off at all but I think I stack up pretty well to her. I think I’m going to be able to give her a fight, push her all the way  to her very limit and find a way to score a victory over her. Without giving too much away, I’ve just got to fight smart and make the most of the opportunities that I get when they come along.

Sara: And the last thing to bring up is the #1 contender match the same night at Genesis between Valerie McKinley and Gillie Barnes. You’ve been in the ring with Gillie before, do you have a favorite in this match?

There was a brief laugh that escaped from Harley’s lips.

Harley: Like you just said, I’ve got a pretty stiff challenge that night against a Hall of Famer and multi time Unity Champion that night so I’m not looking past who could be in line after that. Val’s been pretty impressive so far - the undefeated run and the Future Shock Cup final - so I’m sure she’s going to be a handful for Gillie who just seems to get better and better every time she steps into the ring. Hopefully the best woman will win in one Hell of a match and the morning after Genesis I’ll be able to start looking forward to defending the Future Shock Championship against the winner.

Sara: I’m sure you’re not the only one looking forward to it, Harley. Congratulations again!

Harley’s music began to play again with the crowd making noise once more before the show went to commercial.

1 Percent Opinion

The next shot we see is the interior of a very posh looking restaurant. A few signs to indicate that would be the decor, the expensive artwork hanging on the walls, and the attire of the people sitting at other tables as the camera panned the room. It finally stopped on a very well dressed pair familiar to Future Shock fans. The words “Recorded Earlier Today…” appear across the top left corner of the screen as both Valerie McKinley and her manager, Kyle Kilmeade look towards the camera.

Kyle: Alright, we’ll cover all the bases here. But you guys have to get out of here, because this lunch was between myself and a client. It had nothing to do with all of you. But let me see if I can cover everything you’d want to know. Hmm….the Future Shock Cup, right? Fine. I want the 9-5 people watching this to ask themselves a question. Who did Sienna Moore pin to win that match? That’s right, she pinned Max Sato’s favorite late night chew toy. Did anyone pin Valerie? No. Did anyone make her quit? No. So does that mean she lost? No. It just means Sienna Moore went for the easier of the two opponents.

The redhead stares at the plate in front of her with a somewhat pensive expression on her face. She had remained as silent as she could on the matter of the Future Shock Cup, because it was eating away at her more than she realized.

Valerie: Let me guess, you also want to know about the recent decision to forego a graduation poll and just send all three contender straight to the main roster. Does that sound about right? Okay, here is what I think. I think what Adam did was idiotic. In what realm do those three even belong NEAR the main roster, much less ON it? But hey, I get it. I really do. I find it almost admirable that he has such a soft spot for the less fortunate among us. Sending those three to the main roster is one hell of an act of charity, let me tell you. I only hope that they know what they are getting into, because they will get chewed up and spat out on the main roster.

Kyle: Adam’s life has been a series of bad decisions, and no one knows that better than me. But as for Caitlyn, Ji-Hu and Sienna, have fun. None of you were going to get much farther in Future Shock, now you can be guppies in a shark tank. To me, it’s like clearing out the riffraff. A few less obstacles not worth Valerie’s time as she makes a beeline straight towards the Future Shock Championship. And that’s the last topic I’m sure you guys want to hear about: Gillie Barnes coming up at Genesis.

Valerie simply rolls her eyes upon hearing that particular name.

Valerie: I could have lived without that particular thorn in my side, but apparently Adam thinks she is an “ideal” person to face me to see who gets to face Harley next. I’m sure Gillie is just tickled pink over the thought of handing me another L. What she doesn’t realize is…….that won’t be happening. Because at Genesis, I’m getting what is mine, what SHOULD be mine. If Gillie wants to state otherwise, she can go right ahead. She’ll just be proven wrong.

The maitre’d headed towards the table with a silver platter. Kyle mouthed to the camera “Leave now.” And before anything else was seen or said, the shot cut to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 10:32:02 pm »

The show returns to ringside, and once more, we find Gabrielle Crimson standing in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: This could be a big night for Lacey. If she can pull out a win here against Kaya, it has to put her in line for an Aspire Ring shot in the future, you have to think.

Lyn: Just the way Kyle would like it. One client as Aspire Ring holder, the other as number one contender, potentially Future Shock champion.

The lights dim as the opening bars of “Turn You On” by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers. 

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Gaby: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: The last time we saw Lacey in the ring, she tried to shatter Lydia Charisma’s ankle with a chair. And she’s not been happy with the news that Charisma was going to run interference for Kyle tonight.

Lyn: If Rose is poison, Lacey’s downright toxic, Zack. The terrifying thing is that as dangerous as Lacey you could just stare at her for hours......................And hours.....................

The opening to “Our Truth” by Lacuna Coil kickstarts, feeling the arena with Cristina Scabbia’s symphonic wail. Its unique beat results in Kaya Crimson making a steady walk from behind the curtain. Chewing on a piece of bubblegum, she scans the crowd methodically. After her initial scan, she blows a bubble before heading down the ramp. A black hood shrouds all but her excited smile. Her walk down the ramp itself represents that as she throws her hands out to the crowd, smacking the hands of outstretched fans. She stops and points outward to Gabrielle Crimson, beckoning her to start her call.

Gaby: Making her way down to the ring...weighing at a 143 pounds...she is the Rockstar Revolution...KAYAAAAAAAAAAA CRIMSOOOOOOOOOON!

Only taking a few more steps down the ramp, she stops on the end of the it. From there, she takes a “break” on the barricade, allowing some lucky fans to get some up close and personal selfies and interactions with the Rockstar Revolution. She leaves them with a playful air, putting up the devil horns with her fingers while she saunters towards the ring.

When she ascends the ring apron, she shows a small usage of her athleticism, front-flipping over the top rope. With a roll to recover, she stays on one knee. The hood naturally falls off, revealing the full features of herself. The bright eyes of Kaya Lovelace displays her competitive glee as she points out to Gabrielle Crimson. She blows her a kiss and mouths “thank you” to her fellow Crimson. She heads to her designated corner, keeping her back turned to whatever. Lowering her head to the top turnbuckle, she begins her mental preparations. Most of which involves her rolling her wrists around in, garnering focus in the action.

Zack: Kaya Crimson put herself on the map when she defeated the first Future Shock Champion at Resistance. And this Saturday, she could well be the next Aspire Ring bearer….and that’s put quite the target on her back with Lacey tonight.

Lyn: And hours................ Huh? What was  I saying again? Anyway yes, Crimson put away Casey Atherton, a decorated wrestler to say the least and that could be a prelude of things to come both tonight, and at Global Wars against The Princess of House Reed, Killer B herself.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for weapons and then calls for the bell. Kaya begins rallying the crowd from her corner, getting them louder yet as Lacey rolled her eyes. As the two moved closer to one another and were about to lock up….

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!
Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!
A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”
Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. Lacey glares a hole through Lydia before Kaya rolls her up into a small package as Davis drops to count.

Lyn: THIS COULD BE THE QUICKEST VICTORY IN FUTURE SHOCK HISTORY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOO!!!

Lacey manages to kick out in time, looking up at the referee with a thunderous expression as Lydia’s music dies out. As she does this though, Crimson rolls her over with a crucifix pin this time. Davis drops to count again!

Lyn: AND AGAIN!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOOO!!!

Again, Lacey kicks out and immediately rolls out to the floor near her manager. Kyle starts trying to calm her down, and share some words of wisdom. Lydia steps over to a neutral corner, and crosses her arms over her chest.

Zack: Lydia Charisma was put out here to stop Kyle from getting involved, but the level of aggravation she’s causing Lacey has nearly cost her this match twice!

Lyn: Lacey really... Really... REALLY does not like it when the shoe is on the other foot seemingly.

Kyle continues to console her as Kaya sits on the middle rope, inviting the redhead back inside. Lacey walks around to the other side, and climbs up onto the apron. The crowd gives her no love whatsoever though, and she hops back down to the floor and starts heading for the back with Kyle not far behind. The boos only get louder now.

Zack: Lacey is beside herself, and she’s gonna walk out on this match! I don’t know if Kyle’s trying to catch her to stop her or follow her!

Lyn: Looks like she’s over it as far as this match goes, but Crimson still wants to get her some.

Lacey was almost to the back when Kaya rolled out to the floor. Crimson took off up the ramp after her. The redhead threw a red powder as she turned, blinding Kaya momentarily before she was drilled into the stage with a DDT. A devilish grin formed on her face as Lacey pulled her up by the head, and struck it against the barricades on both sides of the ramp. An Irish whip sent Kaya into the steel steps, doubling her over the top of them. Davis read Lacey the riot act in the ring, telling her to get back inside. Lacey rolled in...and right back out before grabbing Kaya’s head and slamming it repeatedly against the top of the steps. Kaya crumpled to her knees on the floor as Lacey slid back into the ring, getting a lot of verbal static from the referee. Kyle started around the corner towards Crimson when Lydia cut him off, inviting him to get past her.

Lyn: It looks like Lydia really does intend to do her job tonight and keep Kyle from doing anything. This might be deja vu for Kilmeade.

Zack: He’s not gonna mess with Lydia, he’s a born coward. Putting her out is already paying dividends for Kaya and everyone who wants to see a clean match.

Kaya pulled herself up, and rolled under the bottom rope to get back inside the ring. Lacey shoved Davis aside, and immediately began to stomp away at her. She pulled her back to her feet, and executed a gutwrench suplex. The redhead sat on her back, and pulled up her head to tear at her face. Lacey’s fingers went into Kaya’s mouth as she pulled it at from both sides, while telling her to smile for the camera. She finally released it when she slammed Kaya’s face into the canvas, and rose back to her feet to a chorus of boos.

Zack: We now can see without question all that walk out nonsense was just designed to get Kaya to come after her. For someone as new to this business as Lacey, she employs a lot of old school dirty tactics.

Lyn: One has to assume she’s either a fan of the classics or has been given some review by Kyle.

When she noticed Kaya starting to get up, Lacey rebounded off the near side to catch her with a running neckbreaker. Crimson crashed onto the mat as Lacey immediately went for the cover with Davis right in position.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

Zack: Kaya’s nowhere near done yet, but Lacey is wasting plenty of time by giving the referee counting instructions.

Kaya got her shoulder up in time, and Lacey rose to her feet and let the referee know her count wasn’t quick enough. She doubled back as Kaya was starting to get up again, but Crimson surprised her with a jawbreaker. Lacey stumbled backwards off balance before Kaya was vertical again. She pulled Lacey into her, scooped her up, and dropped her with a falcon’s arrow.

Lyn: Big time falcon arrow, a favorite of the Rockstar Revolution and she’s gathering herself a little bit here for the next move...

Kaya took a moment to gather her faculties, then rose to her feet. She pulled Lacey with her before firing her across for the ride. The temptress rebounded right into a big boot to the chest that sent her staggering backwards. Kaya moved around behind her, locking a half nelson into a suplex that planted Lacey on the mat. She quickly dropped to make the cover with a hook of the leg as Davis went to count.

Lyn: Half nelson suplex and Lacey might not know what just hit her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Kyle’s client got her shoulder up in time before the three came down. Kaya took off for the far side as Lacey was starting to rise. When she turned around, Crimson had already rebounded and left her feet with a flying forearm to the head that dropped Lacey where she stood.

Zack: Kaya’s starting to build up momentum, and that’s bad news for Lacey! I think she’s looking to put this thing away sooner than later.

Kaya wasted very little time as she pulled Lacey up to her feet. She hoisted her up into position for a vertical suplex, and then brought her down with a double knee backbreaker. She immediately went for another cover as the crowd came to its feet….but there was no count.

Zack: LOVE HURTS!! Crimson has this!! ……….Where’s the referee?!

Kyle had hopped onto the apron, and was arguing with the official. Lydia immediately went into motion, and headed around the ring shaking her head. Charisma jerked him down to the floor with one hand, and Davis bolted back into position for a count.

Lyn: Kyle put a stop to the ref and then Lydia put a stop to him!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Lacey got her shoulder up, and Kaya looked up to the referee to ask her where she was the whole time. Davis told her about Kyle, and Kaya saw Lydia was handling that. She pulled Lacey back to her feet, looking for another Love Hurts. But Lacey shoved her backwards, and connected with a facebuster.

Zack: Kaya has every reason to be a little aggravated with the referee, but she has to get back to business. I think Lacey is about done here!

She tried to collect herself before getting up, and moving towards the ropes where Lydia and Kyle were. She jerked Lydia around, and then slapped her across the face. And Lydia’s eyes practically went bloodshot! Lacey stumbled backwards from the ropes as Lydia immediately went inside after her.

Lyn: You shouldn’t ought to have done that, Lacey.

Lacey started to exit the ring on the other side before an enraged Lydia grabbed her, and pulled her back inside. She hoisted her up for her reverse chokeslam facebuster, and planted Lacey into the canvas…..right before the bell rang. Lydia immediately realized what had happened, cursing herself. Kyle pulled his protege out of the ring, holding her up as the referee raised her hand on the outside.

Lyn: ...Or maybe you know exactly what you were doing with that.

Gaby: Here is your winner by disqualification………………….LACEY!!!!

Lydia shook her head as Kaya got back to her feet, asking her what was she doing. Charisma apologized to her, trying to explain what happened.

Zack: No one slaps Lydia Charisma without one hell of a receipt. She saw red, and Kaya got disqualified for it, Lyn.

Lyn: Kaya had Lacey nearly dead to rights and yet... Here we are. I suppose it goes by the old adage, a win’s a win, Zack. At least where Lacey and Kyle are concerned.

Kyle raised his client’s hand with a smile, while Lacey was getting her wits together. When he told her she won, she started to smile and then blew a kiss up to the ring with the two angry Prospects looking back. The show headed to commercial.

Prospect Opportunities

As the cameras roam backstage, they find an ongoing conversation between new Prospect Mara Werth and agent Carson Black. As it draws closer to them, it begins to pick up their conversation just as Carson is shaking her hand.

Carson: Miss Werth, it’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Carson Black, and I represent a great many stars through FFW and elsewhere. I was wondering if I might have a moment of your time concerning a potential business opportunity.

The former convict eyed him warily for a moment before she slowly nodded her head.

Mara: Yeah...okay, I guess I’ve got a couple of moments to talk Mr. Black. I’m not sure exactly what I can do for you but I’m not… I guess I’m not going to lose anything by listening  to you; finding out what it is you’re sellin’.

Carson: Normally I represent in-ring talent, which I know you are as a Prospect. But I happen to know of a couple interests that could be profitable for you doing a little modeling. You see, my brother comes from a similar background. He too wanted someone to give him a chance after he left prison. He now works as a trainer. And I’d be interested in helping you supplement your income doing some modeling work. And if you like, I can also handle your bookings with Future Shock. What do you think? I know of a job right now that would pay you five figures for some promotional work.

She raised a hand and scratched the back of her head in thought.

Mara: You really think I’m cut out for modelling work? I mean, I’m hardly one of those Angel girls or Sports Illustrated types and sure, I work out, but those fitness girls tend to look… ya know… big and defined. It’d be one Hell of an airbrush job they’d need to do.

There was a pause.

Mara: And you said you’ve got something lined up already? They’re really interested in me? And for five figures? Just for having my photo taken?

A sidelong glance came the agent’s way.

Mara: You’re not about to throw around euphemistic terms like ‘Artistic’ and ‘Tasteful’ are you?

Carson shakes his head with a sigh.

Carson: It’s athletic wear, Miss Werth. You are familiar with the Atomic brand founded by Kaoru Asaka? Well they need more than one woman to help model, especially with Miss Asaka’s schedule.

Mara: Oh. Right. Athletic wear. Yeah, I’ve heard of the Atomic stuff and seen a couple of Miss Asaka’s tweets about it.

There was a shrug of the shoulders from the raven haired woman.

Mara: Sure, sign me up for it. It’ll be fun. And a good learning opportunity for me.

Carson: Well then, come with me and I’ll show the specifics and we’ll get into details on what I have in mind.

He gives the raven haired beauty a handshake before gesturing her in the other direction. As Carson followed along behind her, Future Shock faded to commercial.

The Sky Is Falling

The show cuts to a clip from a local news broadcast somewhere in southern California as we see a reporter talking to someone who looks like a coach. In a small window as they speak, we see what looks like a cheerleading performance at a football game.

Reporter: Lisa Bennett here reporting for KTSA, and I’m here with Coach Robert McManus. Coach, how long have you been the cheerleading coach here for the Stingrays?

Coach: About seven years.

Reporter: We’re now showing footage from a recent taped rehearsal for the the local football team’s cheerleading squad. Can you explain to us what is going on here?

The interview goes to a small box while the rehearsal fills the screen instead. As the girls are finishing up a cheer, we see the Coach directing one of the girls off the field and replacing her. The blonde storms off, and is replaced by a brunette.

Coach: Well here we are rehearsing for the next game. We do these three times a week, and usually the girls are always happy to be part of it. But this Stacey….

He trails off as the squad begins another cheer, and we barely make out the blonde looking more than a little aggravated as she watches them. They finish up the cheer routine, and he lets them go. And as the squad heads off field, the blonde assaults the brunette with a forearm to the back of her head when she brushes past her. She immediately blasts away with right hands to her head from the mount position before the other girls and the coach start pulling her away.

Reporter: I’ve been informed that the blonde girl there is named Stacey Sky. What caused her to do that, Coach?

Coach: Stacey’s always had a bit of a temper. She feels like she is the star of the team, and has been pretty agitated ever since she wasn’t picked for the head cheerleader position.

Reporter: What disciplinary action have you taken against Stacey for this assault?

Coach: She’s been expelled from the school for this act right here. The school, nor I, have tolerance for anything like this against anyone.

Reporter: I understand the girl she attacked suffered a broken nose, and multiple bruises on her face. She was taken to a local hospital, and treated for her injuries.

The video shows Stacey jerking her arms away, and starting to rip at her top to tear it off as she heads to the tunnel alone. The camera freezes as she looks over her shoulder, showing a strikingly beautiful girl who looked….very angry.

Reporter: Thank you for answering a few questions today, Coach. I’m sure the other girls on this team are glad to see Stacey Sky is no longer part of the squad.

As the news clip fades out, the words ‘THE SKY IS FALLING’ appear across the screen before we see a picture of a very cold stare from the blonde in question.

STACEY SKY - COMING SOON TO FUTURE SHOCK

Roar of the Lioness

The show cuts elsewhere inside the Future Shock Arena, where we hear the clicking sounds of a camera. We then see the subject of the camera’s lens is Elizabeth Lannister with her back to the camera and looking over her shoulder wearing a bikini. As the shoot continues, she slowly turns around and lets the camera catch every angle as Sara Wilkins watches from one side. With her attention towards the camera, Elizabeth glances out of the corner of her eye at Sara standing there. She resists the urge to roll her eyes as she calls out to the interviewer.

Elizabeth: Something on your mind?

Sara: Well yes, I was sent to get some comments from you, but it’s obvious you’re in the middle of …..another swimsuit shoot.

Sara watches for a moment longer before even the photographer seems to get annoyed with her presence, and calls for a short break as the crew disperses.

Sara: It looks like you have the time now.

Elizabeth: No thanks to you.

She mutters under her breath in a barely audible voice.

Elizabeth: All in a day's work. Now, what is it that you want?

Sara: Two questions, and a congratulations. I’ll start with the last first. Congratulations on your victory in Sydney against Bianca Reed, and your subsequent Prospect signing with Future Shock.

Elizabeth: Congratulations? Congratulations on what exactly? For doing exactly what I said I was going to do? I know everyone and their uncle is just so ENAMORED with Bianca, and I know I pissed off a lot of people by beating their hero. Guess what? This is my “I could care less” face.

Sara: Well there’s also the part about congratulating you on joining Future Shock full time. But the question I wanted to pose is something I’ve seen Miss Reed say on social media about how you can’t do anything by yourself. She’s mentioned how you’ve had others do things for you and hand you things. I wanted to give you a chance to answer that.

Elizabeth rolls her eyes, not at all surprised by Sara’s question.

Elizabeth: Let me ask YOU a question. Did you see anyone, ANYONE at all come to ringside on my behalf? No you did not. I beat Princess Bianca without any “assistance” as she likes to claim. So I really fail to see her argument there, which sounds a lot like sour grapes. But I will say this, though. My P.C. Squad beats her BAE Squad any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Sara: The other question is what encouraged you to sign a Prospect contract with Future Shock? Was there a particular reason or reasons that led you to this decision? Was it because you defeated the Aspire Ring bearer that was the ultimate reason?

Elizabeth: It was a number of things, really. I want to broaden my horizons, so to speak. I want to gain more exposure in this business. What better place than Future Shock? I’m already turning Newcastle-upon-Tyne into my playground, so why not expand the empire? Though beating Bianca was a small factor in the decision.

Sara looked as though she were about to pop out another question before the crew came back from their short break. The photographer shot Sara a long look, shooing her away as “The Lioness” picked up where she left off. More camera clicks resumed as we head elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 10:33:28 pm »

We return to the ring for the last time tonight, and there we find Gaby standing front and center with her microphone.

Gaby: The following contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

As she’s about to continue the introductions, the cameras see Brianna Singer heading to the ring in her modified referee’s attire. She gets a pretty sour reaction from the crowd before she steps inside and heads to a corner. Two security members stand posted on either side of the entrance.

Gaby: Introducing the special guest referee for this match…..Future Shock Executive Assistant Brianna Singer!

Lyn: Yet again. Brianna comes out for one of Rose’s matches to play referee.

People get to their feet as “”Burn” by Alkaline Trio fills the Future Shock arena. From the back comes “Reckless” Britt Kane with a focused look on her face. She slaps a few hands that stick out over the rails.

Gaby: And coming to us from Syracuse, New York, she is “Reckless” Britt Kane!

By the time Gaby finishes her announcement, Britt is wiping her boots on the ring apron and enters the squared circle. She stretches using the ropes as the music fades off.

Zack: Britt Kane asked for this rematch tonight, not satisfied with how her last outing against Rose went. We’ll find out shortly if she has a better game plan tonight.

Lyn: Annoyed by the distraction that bubbles provided. What I find interesting Zack is that we’ve seen things like this happen, the bubbles, or Gillie being jerked off an apron by a whip thanks to err... Cat-Rose.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I"m The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, with her arms open in an airplane-like stance before she stops right at the top of the ramp, staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, highfiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Gaby: And her opponent, from World 8-8, standing at 5'4"... POISON!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: Rose Gardner’s popularity seems to grow by the week, Lyn. But of late, it seems as though Brianna Singer is trying to stifle one of the things that the fans love about her. I’m not sure why either.

Lyn: One COULD make the argument that Rose is causing havoc in matches, even cheating... But then on the other side of things she’s not doing so to be an actual cheater or a scumbag. She’s just having fun. Entertaining the fans while doing it in fact.

Brianna checks both women for foreign objects, and finds none before calling for the bell to start the match. Britt and Rose meet in the center, and shake hands to start the match. But as Rose goes to pull her hand away, Britt catches her with a forearm to the jaw followed by two more. She buries a knee into her abdomen to stun her before bouncing off the near side ropes to catch her with a discus elbow to the jaw that drops Rose to a seat on the canvas holding her mouth. Britt rebounds off the ropes again with a basement dropkick to the chest to put her down the rest of the way, and then applies a side headlock

Zack: Britt’s not wasting any time, and bringing the fight right to Rose already. A simple but effective headlock right there, since it’s well known that where the head goes, the body follows.

Lyn: It’s all about the basics. The classics if you will.

Kane began to grind the headlock in tighter, causing Rose to try to push her off with her hands. But the grip was too tight for that, and Rose ended up kicking her legs up and pulling Britt off with a headscissors. She locked her ankles and rolled onto her stomach before thrusting her hips and thereby Britt’s head against the canvas a few times before she let go. Rose popped back to her feet with a smile, and Britt didn’t look nearly as amused. When Kane got to her feet, she lunged towards Rose with a clothesline in mind, but Rose ducked under it. She popped up behind her as Britt tried to stop herself. When she turned around again, Rose lowered her head and used it as a battering ram into Britt’s abdomen to caught her off balance and made her fall through the ropes to the apron.

Lyn: Kane looks more annoyed than anything which is bad. You don’t want want someone taking up this much room in your headspace.

Zack: I think it could be one of two things. Either Britt doesn’t like all the flash Rose tends to bring, or she may just feel like she’s that much better that Rose needs it to get past her.

Britt caught herself before she fell to the floor, sitting on the apron muttering something to herself before she got back to her feet. Rose went to grab her to pull her back inside, but Britt surprised her by dropping her neck across the top rope as she went to the floor. Gardner began coughing heavily before Britt rolled back inside under the bottom rope. She darted towards Rose with a running one armed bulldog to the canvas. Rose was slow to get to her feet before Kane hit the near side, and came back with a single knee facebreaker! Gardner collapsed to the mat before Kane immediately went for a cover with a tight hook of the leg.

Zack: Britt’s offense has been completely aimed at Rose’s head, and that facebreaker may get Kane her win back!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Rose kicked out as the two came down. Britt began to hammer elbows into the side of her head, and then finally got back to her feet. She pulled the brunette up with her, firing a few forearms into her jaw and shooting her into the corner. She followed her in with a corner clothesline in mind, but Gardner got her foot up and caught her with a boot to the mouth instead.

Lyn: Good counter there, Britt had Rose on the backstep for a moment.

Britt stumbled backwards, holding her jaw before Rose pulled herself together and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She came off with a blockbuster that flattened Kane. “Poison” sat up, trying to collect herself for a moment. She then hopped to her feet, and headed for the corner again. Britt began to get up, only for Rose to catch her with a rounding moonsault! As soon as it hit, she went for the cover as Singer moved to count.

Zack: This is what happens when Gardner finds an inch, she manages to fly a mile! What a beautiful move!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Britt got her shoulder up in time, and Rose got back to her feet. She darted off for the far side as Kane was getting up, and delivered a running high knee to the side of her head. Britt staggered backwards to hang against the corner as Rose looked around at the crowd with a smile.

Lyn: Big time jumping knee there and she may be looking for courage, wisdom, and power.

She darted towards the ropes, looking for her triangle dropkick. But Britt dove out of the way, and Rose landed on the back of her head. Kane moved down the ropes a bit, trying to collect herself for a couple seconds before she moved towards Rose. She yanked her to her feet, and caught her with a roundhouse kick that sent her through the ropes to the floor. She immediately glanced around for her, and saw Rose starting to move under the ring. She quickly shook her head, and rolled out after her. “Poison” was about a quarter under the ring before Britt pulled her out by the feet. Rose rolled onto her back, and pulled her knees to her (along with Britt) and clocked the blonde with a harsh elbow smash to the jaw. It caused Britt to let go, and stumbled backwards onto the ramp.

Zack: That was one nasty elbow right to the mouth! Britt wasn’t going to let Rose get under the ring tonight!

Suddenly….a drone appears.

Lyn: ...Why is there a drone? Why is there a drop package? Is this Call of Duty?

All eyes look towards one of the arena exits where someone dressed as Spider Man (in the black costume) appears with a remote. The drone flies towards the ring with a box that it drops into Rose’s waiting hands before she bolts under the ring. Brianna shouts at the security she placed at the entrance to go get him. Security leaves the entrance and heads through the crowd as Spider Man bolts. Britt makes it back to her feet, realizing Rose is gone as Brianna immediately begins counting Rose out. Kane rolls in and back out to break the count, and starts looking for her immediately.

Zack: Britt doesn’t want a countout victory, she wants to pin Rose! And she’s gonna go find her right now!

Lyn: Brianna however would sooner count out Rose than anything else.

Britt pulls up the apron on one side to no avail, and does it again around the corner. She headed for the third side, and pulled up the apron as white silly string shot towards her face. She tried to clear her vision of it as Rose emerged around the corner to a roar from the crowd dressed as Spider-Gwen. Brianna looked furious.

Lyn: Spider-Rose... And Singer is pissed... And I don’t suspect Britt’s going to be happy about the string to the eyes either.

Spider-Rose rolled into the ring, and pulled her hoodie down. Britt cleared her vision, and darted inside towards her. Kane made a beeline, and started trading right hands with the brunette. She started to get the better of it before Rose boxed her ears. Kane stumbled backwards a moment before Rose fired her across to the far side. Kane ducked as Rose used a leap frog. When she rebounded off the far side, Rose caught her with a mule kick to the stomach. It doubled her over before Rose connected with a guillotine leg drop to the canvas.

Lyn: Miles Morales is really salty somewhere, wishing he was Britt Kane.

Zack: I’d call some of this thinking outside the box, but I think the pun would be too strong.

Spider-Rose climbed to the top rope, squatting very much like Spider Man might as she waited for Britt to get up. The crowd chanted her name before Britt made it back to her feet

Lyn: Spider-Rose, Spider-Rose, radioactive Spider-Rose. Spider-Rose, Spider-Rose, radioactive Spider-Rose...

Rose dove off the top rope with a tornado DDT that spiked Kane on her head on the mat. She quickly got back to her feet, and yanked Britt with her to deliver her back swinging reverse STO into the cover!

Zack: POISON BUSTER!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Singer called for the bell with a scowl on her face. Rose hopped to her feet, and had her hand quickly raised by Brianna and then dropped. As the redhead left the ring, Rose pulled her mask up with a grin on her face.

Lyn: That’s one for J.J.! Look out, here comes the Spider-Rose.

Gaby: Here is your winner…………………’POISON’ ROSE GARDNER!!!

Gardner shouted at Bri who was heading up the ramp. When she turned around, she got a couple blasts of silly string as well as Rose chuckled. Gardner rolled out to the floor with a smile on her face.

Zack: Rose Gardner picks up another win tonight with a little help from Spider Man! Bri’s not happy, and you can bet Britt likely isn’t either.

Lyn: Well, as we’ve both made clear... The fans are happy with Rose so there’s that.

Zack: This Saturday is Global Wars, fans! Make sure you join us for the last FFW Pay Per View of 2017! We’ll see you in Los Angeles!

As Rose celebrates with the crowd and tells the camera ‘thanks, Spidey’, Future Shock fades off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: