Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 11:54:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Global Wars - December 2, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Global Wars - December 2, 2017  (Read 892 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 05, 2017, 04:36:32 pm »

Caitlyn's Wax Ambitions

We cut to a video showing us the exterior of Madame Tussauds Hollywood Wax Museum. From there, it cuts inside and we see several famous figures immortalized in wax. First, there’s the Kardashian girls, including Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian. As the camera keeps panning, there’s a very familiar blonde….who is not a Kardashian at all. When the camera spins around to see her face, the LA crowd gives Caitlyn Storm a very warm reception as she walks through with one of her friends in Jake Chandler. The words “Recorded Earlier Today…” appear in the top left corner of the screen.

Jake: So what do you think? Would you want to be immortalized as a wax figure like the Kardashians?

Caitlyn: I think it would be pretty cool to be immortalized in wax! Although, I think they might need a little less wax in certain areas for me than they would for the Kardashians!

Jake: Plus you probably wouldn’t want to become famous the way Kim did. I think doing so through FFW is a lot less scandalous.

Caitlyn: The biggest scandal that I’ve been involved in was the mystery of who left the cap off the toothpaste when I was ten. It was a whole big investigation in my house… turned out it was my brother!

As the pair kept walking, they came across the wax figure of Nicki Minaj on her hands and knees wearing very little. Jake’s eyes widened.

Jake: If I were going to be a wax figure, I’m not sure this is the pose I’d want the artist to create of me. Wow, you can imagine the pictures people take with her like that.

Caitlyn looks a little puzzled for a second.

Caitlyn: The pictures they take.. Ohhhhhh…. I see. Ewwww. No, I would never want a wax figure of me in this kind of pose. What’s wrong with just standing or sitting down?

As they discuss it, another visitor does exactly what they were thinking. He drops to his knees behind Nicki and grabs her hair while his friend takes a picture. Jake and Caitlyn move on quickly from there.

Jake: Are you ready and amped to begin your FFW career in 2018? I mean it was just a year ago at Global Wars where you first popped up, and look where you are now.

Caitlyn: I’m more than amped, Jake! I’m super excited. I still can’t believe that I’m going to be a little fish in the big pond. It’s kinda scary honestly, but I can’t wait to get stuck in. I had loads of fun in Future Shock this year and learnt so much, so I wanna keep doing that on the big stage too.

Jake: I’m sure Mandy will be glad to have you, so maybe you could unify the Unity and Future Shock tag titles! You could be the first ever to hold both.

Caitlyn: Oh my… just the thought alone is enough to get me goosepimpley! That would be a dream come true, although even just holding one or the other would make me happy. And more chances to work with Mandy is never ever a bad thing!

Jake: Or maybe you go chasing your first singles title. What do you think of FFW Fast Track Champion Caitlyn Storm? How does that sound?

Caitlyn: I think that sounds pretty awesomesauce to me! There’s so much more for me to learn and do, it’s going to be a big change from Future Shock I think. But I’m gonna be ready for it!

As the pair turn to head back, they see an old man with his mouth open to the Nicki Minaj wax figure’s butt. The two give each other a wide-eyed look before they head out. A quick hype package of Caitlyn’s Future Shock victories is shown before we head back to the live show on the words….

CAITLYN STORM COMING SOON TO FFW

Maggie: The following contest is an Anything Goes match and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Maggie: Introducing first, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Alysson seemed more than a little amused at Nevaeh being placed in this match after already being beaten by the Shades just a couple of weeks back.

Mai: It’s called tough love, Zack. Don’t you know that by now? Sometimes you have to take off the kid gloves when you’ve become as useless as Summers?

As “City on Lockdown” by Yellow Claw Ft. Lil Debbie (FFW Edit)  plays a large cloud of mist begins to spray up from the stage. It's a thick cloud that keeps building up on the stage as we also see the arena lights blinking in sync with the beat of the music. The lights don't stop blinking till we start hearing the first lyrics of the song

“Roof is blazing for me
Let that Motherucker Burn now...”

It's then that we see Nevaeh Summers eventually make her way through the mist with her arms spread out wide. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a globe and a “NS” in the center of it while “World's' scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom as she waltzes onto the stage.

Her manager Silas Mason is right behind her wearing his customary black suit, but a platinum tie to go along with what Nevaeh is wearing. He makes his way to the center of the stage while Nevaeh looked around the building with a smug expression.

Nevaeh makes her way to the center of the stage as now her logo appears right under her feet. She stands with her back to the ring as Silas stands by her side. Nevaeh begins shaking one arm slowly than the other. She rolls her neck slowly as Silas starts talking to her, but to where we can't hear a word shared between them. She begins nodding her head, getting more animated as the beat of the music picks up. She hears the lyrics...

“Bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-
Bitch I'm on fire, we bout to burn the fucking club down”

When Nevaeh hears it she suddenly snaps around, arm stretched out wide, her head tilted up as she looks up at the ceiling. As she strikes this pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second.

With flames bursting around her we still see Nevaeh in her pose, her head tilted up towards the ceiling of the large stadium. The camera began running up towards where she and Silas stood till they were up close. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring at this time, accompanied by Silas Mason, she resides in Los Angeles, California and weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is “The World's Finest” Nevaeh Summers

As they make their way down the ramp we switch to an overhead view of Nevaeh and Silas walking down the ramp with the logo following along under them, the globe actually spinning as they do.

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops, stretching her arms out to the side. Silas now goes about removing her jacket for her as we see Nevaeh is wearing a leather Platinum and black strapped top. Nevaeh is also wearing platinum colored fingerless gauntlets.

Nevaeh stands there for a few moments before slowly removing the sunglasses and tossing them off to the side. She then quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets back to her feet. Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera and climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it as Silas makes his way into the background.. She now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and after a moment snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light as Silas stands resolute behind her.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner. Silas gets on the ring apron and begins whispering to her as Nevaeh rolls her shoulders.

Zack: Nevaeh hasn’t had the best of runs lately, but that isn’t stopping her at all. She will need all of her resilience and more tonight against Alysson, in the match that Silas placed her in.

Mai: Silas is just trying to help her improve. You don’t break a losing streak by sitting on the sidelines, you know.

As soon as Maggie is clear of the ring, referee Angela Keanan calls for the bell to get the match underway. Nevaeh comes straight out of her corner to the centre of the ring, but Alysson hangs around, putting her crowbar down on the apron in her corner, she then leans on the top rope with a smirk on her face and watches Nevaeh closely. Summers calls to Alysson telling her to ‘come on’ but Gardner holds her spot, still just smirking. Summers calls again for Alysson to come on and Alysson fakes a yawn, telling her she is not entertained. Getting visibly fed up with her, Nevaeh charges at Alysson, but as she reaches her, Gardner ducks down and grabs Summers around the legs. Standing up again she uses the momentum to throw her over the top rope. Nevaeh lands unsteadily on the apron, but Alysson spins around and kicks between the middle and top rope to connect with Nevaeh’s gut and send her toppling off the apron to the arena floor.

Mai: I bet Nevaeh’s wishing she had waited for Alysson to come to her now, isn’t she?

Zack: I am sure she wasn’t expecting that, but I don’t think anybody was. Even Alysson looks like it was a spur of the moment decision.

Nevaeh lands in a heap and Alysson casually leans over the top rope, looking down at her and laughing. Nevaeh pulls herself up to her feet and glares back at Alysson, but Alysson just laughs more. Alysson backs up a little inviting Nevaeh to come back into the ring, but the second she is back on the apron, Alysson charges towards her. Nevaeh is ready for her this time and as soon as she is in reach, Nevaeh sweeps her legs out from underneath her and as the redhead falls she lands on her throat on the top rope. She falls backwards and holds her neck as she tries to get her breath back.

Zack: I’ve never landed on my throat on a rope, but I can imagine it is not a pleasant experience to say the least. Alysson looks like she is struggling to breathe a little after that, and with good reason.

Mai: If you want to try it out, let me know. I’ll be happy to assist you!

Alysson rolls onto her front and then pulls herself back up to her knees, as Nevaeh climbs back into the ring. With a couple of deep breaths, Alysson pulls herself together and gets back to her feet, but not for long as Nevaeh takes off towards her and uses a one handed bulldog to plant her face first into the canvas. Alysson quickly gets back to her feet, but as soon as she does Nevaeh uses a Russian leg sweep to put her straight back down again. Alysson gets back up to her feet for the third time and Nevaeh is again waiting, this time with a hip toss to send her back down. Before she can get back to her feet again, Nevaeh jumps into the air and hits a knee drop straight into Alysson’s back. Without wasting a second, Nevaeh rolls Alysson over and throws her arm over for the cover as Keanan drops down into position for the count.

Zack: Nevaeh is quick off the mark with an early cover, but it may be more than a little early to be hopeful of Alysson staying down.

ONE!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Alysson gets her shoulder up before the two can come down and shoves Nevaeh off her angrily.

Mai: Uh oh… Alysson doesn’t look happy. Nevaeh may want to take herself for another dive over the top rope!

Nevaeh is first back to her feet but Alysson’s follows not far behind, before Nevaeh can do anything, Alysson cracks her with backhand across the face that sends the blonde’s head reeling. She follows that with a short knee to Nevaeh’s ribs which bend her double and a knee to the face stands her back upright again. Another knee to the ribs follows from the redhead which pushes Summer’s back a couple of steps, another follows quickly which keeps Nevaeh on the back foot, before Alysson uses a bell clap to make her lose her balance completely.

Mai: Just like I thought, she would have been better going for a dive while she could!

Zack: Alysson seems to have taken offence to Nevaeh’s pin attempt, and she is making Nevaeh pay for it.

The blonde hits the ropes and the second she does, Alysson grabs her and whips her across to the opposite ropes. She rebounds off them straight into a vicious clothesline from Gardner that almost takes her head off. Nevaeh lands back first with a thud, and Alysson straight away lands a double knee drop into her ribs. Mounting her, the redhead starts to fire stiff right hands into the side of Nevaeh’s head forcing her to raise her hands to cover up. Not being able to get the shots in passed Nevaeh’s hands, Alysson changes tacks and instead grabs the blonde by the hair and starts to hit her head off the canvas like she was bouncing a basketball.

Zack: Alysson is using Nevaeh’s head for dribbling practice and meanwhile her manager seems to be preoccupied watching someone in the crowd approaching ringside.

Mai: Can you blame him? She is a tall drink of blondey goodness, I’d be preoccupied by her too.

Zack: He doesn’t seem to share your enthusiasm, in fact he looks positively annoyed.

While Silas looks stunned and fairly upset by the appearance of the mystery, tall, blonde woman approaching ringside, Alysson stops slamming Nevaeh’s head, but keeps hold of her hair, pulling her up to her feet by it. Once she is back to a vertical base, the redhead gets her into a side headlock and starts to fire shot after shot, rapid fire style into Nevaeh’s gut. Releasing her head, Alysson pushes Nevaeh back a little and then hits her with a spin kick that drops her like a rock. Alysson gets into position for a cover as Keanan drops down beside them for the count.

Zack: I think Nevaeh may still be feeling that well into the middle of next week. Alysson had some force behind that kick.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Mai: I thought we were gonna see an exorcist full 360 spin. Kinda disappointed we didn’t.

Zack: I’m sure you’ll get over it.

Nevaeh kicks out before the three, not that her manager notices as Silas casts glance back to the mystery blonde, still looking fairly perturbed by her presence.

Zack: You would think that Silas would be more concerned by his client right now than by the people in the crowd.

Alysson rolls straight back to her feet and moves to pull Nevaeh up to hers again.. but the blonde surprises her with a headbutt that makes the redhead’s eyes water. Alysson staggers backwards from the impact and Nevaeh rolls away towards the ropes, using them to steady herself as she gets back to her feet. Clearly a little disorientated from the early head shots, Nevaeh takes a moment to compose herself as Alysson is giving her head a shake and the bridge of her nose a rub.

Zack: Nevaeh might just have busted Alysson’s nose! It’s definitely giving Nevaeh a chance to pull herself together.

Mai: Well it’s hard to do much when you’re eyes are watering that much. Just ask anyone who plucks their bikini line!

Spotting the opening, Nevaeh pulls herself together and takes off towards Alysson, catching her with a knife edge chop to the chest. Another follows in quick succession, and another, and another until Alysson’s chest is starting to redden. Another two follow before Nevaeh uses a jumping neckbreaker to send the redhead down to the canvas. Alysson bounces up off the canvas and Nevaeh catches her, pulling her up to her feet. With Gardner slightly dazed, Nevaeh gets her into position for a snap suplex and manages to execute it perfectly. Nevaeh hooks one of Alysson’s legs as Keanan gets back into position for the count.

Zack: Nevaeh looks like she is about to make up for that loss against the Shades with a win over Alysson!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Alysson kicks out in the knick of time and Nevaeh looks to the referee for clarification. Keanan holds up two fingers confirming it was only two and the blonde rolls back to her feet. Summers pulls Alysson back up and starts getting her into position for her snap double underhook ddt but Silas starts shouting some instruction at her, Nevaeh ignores the advice so he climbs up onto the apron trying to get her attention and the two start to argue…. until Alysson comes from nowhere and uses a dropkick to knock Nevaeh face first into the ropes and knock Silas off of the apron in the process.

Mai: I wish I’d brought some popcorn now, or at least some more booze.

As Nevaeh looks down at Silas, Alysson dashes back to her corner. Nevaeh turns back to the ring and drops like a rock as Alysson hits her in the face with her crowbar. Alysson gives a little bow to the crowd, shouting that this is ‘Quality Entertainment’ but is only met with disdain. She ignores that completely as she casually goes down for the cover. Keanan drops down into position beside them.

Zack: Nevaeh was all set to go for THE GRAND FINALE but her argument with Silas gave Alysson the only opening she needed to grab that crowbar of hers.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Alysson gets back to her feet as Keanan calls for the bell and then raises the redhead’s hand.

Maggie: Your winner via pinfall………………….."The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

Alysson makes her way out of the ring as Silas now stands up at ringside. He stares at Alysson with disdain before turning to the ring and glaring a hole through the slowly moving Nevaeh. He bends over to pick up his cowboy hat and puts it back on his head. Off to the side the mystery blonde stands up and seem concerned now as Silas storms up the steps and gets into the ring.

Nevaeh is barely able to move onto her side after the crowbar shot to the face. The referee begins to check on her to see if she hasn’t suffered a severe injury. Silas gets in the ring and starts stomping his way towards her, eventually standing over Nevaeh.. His anger is beginning to boil over as he now starts to yell at Nevaeh

Silas: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?  Ya do what I tell ya ta do! Ya don’t argue with me. Ya don’t talk back at all!  What I say goes! Ya happy, huh? This what ya wanted? Ya lost again! Ya lost because ya don’t listen ya dumbass!

The crowd starts to get on Silas as the referee looks up at Silas, surprised. The ref begins to order Silas to back up. Nevaeh now made her way onto ehr hands and knnes. She tried to push herself up, only to crumble to the mat. Silas was fuming now at the ref as he barked back

Silas: Shut yer mouth! Ya don’t tell me what ta do! I run this shit around here. I’m telling my client that she screwed up for the one hundredth time.

Silas turned his attention back to Nevaeh, who was crawling towards the ropes near the timekeepers area. He stalked over her as she did, again yelling at her.

Silas: Great job Nevaeh. Ya really came through this time ya idiot! Yeah don’t listen ta the guy who made ya what ya are. Ya enjoy being a loser don’t ya? Well I don’t Nevaeh. I ain’t no damn loser. Yer makin me look bad! Yer embarrassing me! Show me some good damn respect when yer out here dammit!

The crowd was booing Silas even louder now as Nevaeh finally crawled her way into the corner. She still looked to be in a daze from the crowbar shot, but she did look up at Silas. He was snarling down at her, shaking his head.

Silas; Ya make me sick right now. What happened ta ya? I’m done with the losing Nevaeh. Ya know what happens what ya lose? Do I got ta push things huh? Do I got ta show how serious I am huh? That bitch over there, do I got ta make an example out of her?

Silas now gestured over to the mysterious blonde woman now. Nevaeh was still trying to gather herself as Silas kept berating her.

Silas: Keep trying me. Keep losing and I swear losing will seem like a cakewalk once I’m done. See who really has yer back then.

Silas now turned around and walked off to ehavy boos. He glared once more at the mysterious blonde he made his way through the ropes and out of the ring. He barked at the blonde that “she ain’t worth it, you’ll see soon enough”. The blonde looked furious at him as he straightened out his coat and began heading up the aisle. He was half way up it when a faint voice was heard.

Nevaeh:..Silas!

Silas now paused and turned towards the ring, as did everyone, as Nevaeh had a microphone in her hand. She was trying to use the ropes to get to her feet as Silas seemed taken aback. He stood there watching her as Nevaeh clung to the ropes. She was in pain, spent from the grueling match she just went through.

Nevaeh: I...I...I need you..to get back..in here.

The crowd softly cheered this request while Silas tilted his head. He seemed confused as to what was going on right now. Nevaeh kept clinging to the ropes, but grimaced in obvious pain. She was trying to get to her feet as she spoke back up, grunting as she did.

Nevaeh: Please...get in here.

Nevaeh had an arm wrapped around the top rope, using it to prop herself up at the moment. Silas just kept staring at her, looking to slowly become annoyed by this whole thing. He now began to make his way back to the ring and up the steps. He soon entered the ring and arrogantly stormed over to Nevaeh.

Silas: What the hell do ya want? What could ya possibly have ta say? Ya done already ruined everything. Unless yer gonna say yer sorry I don’t want ta hear anything ya got ta say.

Nevaeh slowly nodded her head as she righted herself in the corner. She was in obvious pain as she held an arm across his abdomen. She looked at him in discomfort for several moments before raising the microphone back to her mouth.

Nevaeh: I know what you want me to say... and… I’m gonna...I’m gonna ...gonna tell you what you deserve to hear.

The crowd groaned, but Silas seemed surprised. He even started nodding his head, yelling out “Bout damn time”. Nevaeh leaned in the corner, stared right at him, and nodded her head as well.

Nevaeh: ..Silas.....you’re an asshole!

The crowd suddenly cheered loudly. Silas was now sporting a blank expression on his face as he stared at Nevaeh, who glared right back at him. She was still in pain, but looked to be getting angry as well.

Nevaeh: Not just an asshole though...you..you’re a douchebag. You made me stand out here for months, not saying a word, and made me look like an idiot. You tried to ruin everything about my career. You’ve tried to ruin my life. You’re not some great manager, you’re a bastard. You’re a waste of oxygen you no good son of a bitch

The crowd seems downright euphoric upon hearing Nevaeh lay those these words upon Silas. For his part Silas is still in shock at what he is hearing for several moments. He eventually starts to get riled up and yells back at Nevaeh.

Silas: Am I now? Ya sure ya feel that way? Ya sure I’m all that?

Silas now began to reach inside his coat pocket and pulled out his cellphone. He started moving it as he looked at Nevaeh. He then looked over his shoulder at the blonde, then back at Nevaeh. Nevaeh looked at the blonde who was staring back at her firmly, giving her a nod of the head. Silas now started scrolling through his phone as he talked.

Silas: Ya sure she’s gonna appreciate ya calling me all these names? Ya sure I deserve ta be called all of that? Ya better start saying ya got dinged in the head and that yer sorry Nevaeh. Ya better start apologizing ta me in front of all of these people or else..

Silas paused as he glared back at his phone and seemed troubled. He kept on scrolling, looking more panicked as he did. He began to look worried as he peered up. He looked at Nevaeh, who was glaring at him now. He looked back at the mysterious blonde, before looking back at Nevaeh with a worried stare.. Looking to be getting fired up Nevaeh, still holding her abdomen, now began to walk out of the corner and towards Silas. She looked him right in his eyes..

Nevaeh: You deserve everything I just called you. You tried to do so much stuff behind the scenes….you tried to ruin people’s lives. You deserve to be called alot more, but the thing you deserve to hear the most  in the entire world Silas is two words. Two words I should of said three years ago. Silas, you worthless sack of shit, ….you’re fired!

The crowd cheers loudly as Nevaeh now drops the microphone and stares at Silas. Silas is looking at her with concern. Tension could be felt between the two as Nevaeh’s eyes seemed to zeroed in on him. Getting defiant Silas now started to point his finger at her.

Silas: I made ya! Ya can’t fire me! Ya think ya can get away with this?

Silas was starting to get louder as Nevaeh stared a hole right through him. We could see her hand starting to ball into a fist the more Silas stuck his finger into her face. She was beginning to seethe as Silas

Silas: Oh no this ain’t over. You don’t fire me. You don’t win, I win. I’m gonna ruin everything you love and care about! I’m gonna…

Silas went and jabbed his finger in Nevaeh's face, causing Nevaeh to now pounce on him. Nevaeh and Silas fell to the mat, his cowboy hat flying into the air, as Nevaeh now started swinging lefts and rights at his head. The mysterious blonde was cheering Nevaeh on as the crowd was just as rabid. They were stunned this was actually happening, but happy nonetheless. The only two people not happy where Silas, who was covering up as best he could, and Nevaeh, who seemed possessed as she swung her fist as hard as she could at his head.

Nevaeh now got off of him, holding her abdomen still, grimacing, but furious at the same time. The crowd was just cheering as Nevaeh had a wide eyed look on her face. She looked out to the crowd and just seemed lost in the moment. She even kicked Silas’ cowboy hat far into the crowd. Silas meanwhile was holding his face and trying to get to his feet.

Nevaeh slowly turned and just watched him. Her eyes were full of intensity, her arm still holding her abdomen. Silas got up and in his daze turned back to face Nevaeh. Once he did Nevaeh charged forward and delivered a swift kick between his legs, causing Silas a great amount of pain. So much so his mouth was ajar as he just stood in place momentarily till crumpling to his knees. He remained on his knees as Nevaeh stood in front of him. Nevaeh just stared out to the crowd.

Silas was in pain while Nevaeh began to tremble in place. Her eyes were still wide, but we could start to see her demeanor change. She seemed very upset as she slowly lowered her head to look at him. The more she stared at him the more upset she got. We even noticed her begin to mouth "three years" over and over.

Silas was still on his knees, but not for much longer as Nevaeh now sprung into action. She grabbed his arms, bringing him to his feet and putting him in a double underhook. The crowd quickly knew what was coming next. Nevaeh stared ut to them for a moment before planting Silas right on the top of his head with The Grand Finale.

The crowd was universally happy as Nevaeh now sat on the mat, holding her abdomen, with her back to Silas laid out body. She sat there for several moments as sher anger subsided and a more somber feel overcame her. She now started rolling towards the ropes and exited the ring. She stood there conflicted now as she raised her head and stared at the mysterious blonde. Nevaeh didn't seem sure of herself now as she stood there as the mysterious blonde applauded her.

Nevaeh just stared at her as the crowd gout very loud. Steph Stefano was now seen making her way out from the back and walked down the ramp in a hurry. She walked right to Nevaeh and wrapped her up in a big hug. Nevaeh hugged Steph back as Steph patted her on the back. We could hear her telling Nevaeh that "it's over now".

Nevaeh could be seen nodding her head as they now separated it. It was Steph who now turned her head and started ordering security to let the mysterious blonde over the guardrail. Doing as they were told they let the blonde over as she now embraced Nevaeh in a hug. All three women gathered in a circle and seemed to be in a discussion. The blonde telling Nevaeh she "did the right thing".

Nevaeh again nodded her head. They remained there for another moment till Steph and the blonde began leading Nevaeh up the ramp. The crowd was still happy over seeing Silas get beat down that they were actually cheering Nevaeh on her way up the ramp.

Nevaeh still seemed conflicted as she reached the top. As she did she came to a stop. She looked at both Steph and the blonde then out towards the crowd. They were still cheering while Nevaeh seemed confused. She now turned her attention towards the ring and the still laid out Silas Mason. It was staring at him that she sported a look of anger and concern on her face.

Eventually Nevaeh nodded her head again and turned back to the two women, they all going through the entrance area and disappearing backstage.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:51:34 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: