Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:59:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Global Wars - December 2, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Global Wars - December 2, 2017  (Read 886 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 05, 2017, 04:41:29 pm »

The show returns to the ring with Maggie standing front and center with a microphone in hand before she begins.

Maggie: The following contest is a triple threat elimination match for the FFW Fast Track Championship!

Zack: This is the first of our championship matches tonight at Global Wars. Unlike most triple threats, this is elimination rules. That means someone has to pin or submit Scarlett to take her title, and that makes it a level playing field. I’m joined by Team England’s Missy, who I suspect will be cheering for Scarlett over her partner later tonight in the battle royal.

Missy: Thank you for having me here, Zack. And I think that goes without saying, even if circumstances were different I’d be cheering for my fellow Chaotic Temptation girl.

As the lights dim down to show off a strobe effect on the stage “Death By Glamour” plays over the PA system as a silhouette rises from underneath the stage, making a seductive pose until the platform is level with the stage. The spotlights shine down to reveal the figure to be Cereza, who breaks the pose and waves out to the crowd before she struts down the ramp towards the ring.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring, from Liverpool, England...CEREZA!

As Cereza reaches the ring she stops in front of the apron, bringing her leg up high and stretching it out onto the mat. Then after grabbing the bottom rope she hops up to bring her other leg on for a split that allows the former stripper to slide under the ropes. Slowly and seductively she rises from the mat, standing in the middle of the ring to do a short kick dance before heading to her corner to rally the crowd behind her as she waits for the bell.

Zack: Cereza has been in quite the slump of late, and has provided zero points for Team England outside of a tag match with you, Missy. That’s not the kind of momentum you want going into a title shot like this.

Missy: It’s not the greatest of ways to enter into a title match. Thankfully one of us has been keeping the points adding up for Team England or we would have been written off long before now.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands. Christian darts to the back for the next entrance.

Maggie: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: As far as I’m concerned, this woman right here is the biggest threat to Scarlett’s title tonight. Kelly defeated her recently in a non-title match, and the champion would be wise not to do anything other than focus on her opponents, instead of her hair and anything else.

Missy: I think it is pretty safe to say that Scarlett needs to pay the most attention to Kelly. She is talented, obviously since Christian doesn’t manage anybody who isn’t!

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Your FFW Fast Track Champion, Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: It was at Unstoppable 8 that Scarlett Silver defeated two women to capture the title she’s carrying tonight. But unlike that match, this one is elimination rules. And like I mentioned at the start, she can at least be satisfied that she won’t lose the title without being involved in the decision as she would be if this were your standard triple threat.

Missy: Elimination rules tend to make it better in terms of having to actually pin the Champion to win, but it also means if by any chance Scarlett doesn’t… she will have nobody to blame but herself.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks all three women for foreign objects, and finds none. He then takes the Fast Track title from the champion, holds it up high and hands it off to Maggie as she leaves. The bell sounds with all three looking at one another from their respective corners. Cereza makes eye contact with Scarlett, seemingly asking her about something as they start to move closer together. Cereza continues talking, and points over to Kelly before Scarlett nods in agreement with her. The pair then turn their full attention to the blonde in the other corner.

Zack: Huh. I think Cereza has worked out some kind of deal with Scarlett about maybe getting Kelly out of the match first. There’s an alliance I wasn’t expecting.

Missy: Logically it does make sense and shows what kind of threat they deem Kelly to be. It’s not something I would choose to do, but when has Scarlett ever thought alike with me?!

The two continue to discuss a bit of strategy with Cereza pointing to Kelly’s legs, apparently deciding they should target that. Scarlett nods in agreement and tells her ‘let’s do it” before they trap Kelly in the corner. Cereza takes the lead before Scarlett shoves her into Kelly, who immediately starts unloading with right hands to the former stripper’s head. Cereza backs up and covers a bit, only for Kelly to catch her with a kick to the gut. It doubles her over before Kincaid grabs her head, and rams it into the second turnbuckle. With the brunette dropping to a knee, Kelly catches her with a standing sidekick to the ear that drops her to the mat. Meanwhile, Scarlett has stretched out across the corner on the top rope.

Missy: I should have guessed Scarlett had something else up her sleeve. She is quite happy to take it easy and let the other two go at it.

Zack: It’s a wise strategy, and she suckered Cereza pretty well there. But I have a feeling that’s not the place she wants to stay…

Cereza starts back to her feet as Kelly goes to grab her. But she surprises the former acrobat with a jawbreaker that sends her backwards. She quickly yanks Kelly forward, and drives repeated knees into her abdomen before whipping her across for the ride. She catches Kincaid on the rebound with a sidewalk slam, and hooks the far leg in the process for a cover.

ONE!

As soon as Fisk’s hand hits the mat the first time, Kelly shoves her off as Cereza gets back to her feet. Cereza looks back at Scarlett, asking her if she was going to help or not. The champion remains stretched out on the top rope, running her fingers through her hair and waves her to go ahead.

Zack: I think Cereza would be well served to not expect any help from Scarlett, she has no reason to after all. And that was WAY too early to try to put Kelly away right there.

Missy: Calling that cover ambitious would be an understatement. Nobody is going to stay down after that, especially not Kelly. It’s like Cereza’s a rookie in her first match with things like that… and trusting Scarlett to form an in-match alliance.

The Liverpool native pulled Kelly to her feet, and fired her into the far corner. The blonde struck back first with Cereza bolting in behind her with a corner clothesline. She spun her around, and climbed up to the middle rope. She shouted to the crowd to start counting before Kelly grabbed her around the legs, walked out three steps and fell backwards to let Cereza faceplant against the top turnbuckle! Her head snapped back as she collapsed to the canvas, and Kelly nipped up to her feet.

Missy: That’s gonna leave a mark! Cereza is going to have to start paying attention, Kelly is wiping the floor with her… or turnbuckle and canvas anyway.

Zack: Cereza’s head reminded me of a Pez dispenser the way it snapped backwards off that stun gun in the corner. And Kelly’s just getting warmed up now!

The brunette was slow to get to her feet before Kelly caught her with a running kneelift to the face that doubled her over. She quickly grabbed her head into position, and connected with her headlock driver! As she was about to go for the cover, Scarlett caught her with a baseball slide that sent her rolling out of the ring so she could make the cover!

Zack: CLIPPED WINGS!! And---wait a minute!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk signaled the elimination as Scarlett got back to her feet, raising her hand in victory already. She even headed for the corner to climb up and do it again as Kelly slid back into the ring with an unhappy expression.

Maggie: CEREZA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Missy: I suppose it is good that Scarlett finally remembered she is in a match.. Although she has probably just made a rod for her own back by pissing off Kelly, and now she is going to be getting all of Kelly’s attention on her.

Christian shouted up to her that there weren’t any rest periods. And when she looked down at him from the corner, Kelly ran up the ropes beside her and threw her off with a massive German suplex to the mat. Silver skidded across the mat a few inches, and grabbed the ropes to stop herself. She used them to pull herself to her feet with a dazed expression before Kelly took off behind her, connecting with a reverse hurricanrana that dropped her right on her head!

Zack: That’s what I was talking about! You don’t want to spend time goofing off on the turnbuckles, especially when the match isn’t over yet! And if Scarlett wanted to put Kelly in a bad mood, mission accomplished!

Missy: I don’t know whether to face palm or roll my eyes… maybe both. You would have thought Scarlett might have learned something about focus by now, but apparently not.

As Scarlett tried to get to her feet, Kelly grabbed her head and looked to be going for another headlock driver. But Silver shoved her off, and rolled out of the ring to the floor. Holding the back of her head, she leaned against the apron and tried to collect herself. Unfortunately, Kelly rolled out around the corner behind her and hopped up on the apron, waiting for her to turn around. Scarlett looked in the ring, and didn’t see Kelly anymore and then over to Christian. The crowd was much louder now as she asked him where she was. He pointed behind her. And as Silver turned around, Kelly ran down the apron with a phoenix splash that drove her into the floor.

Missy: I’m gonna call it early.. I predict that one of Christian’s clients will win!

Zack: If you don’t see your opponent, they are almost always behind you! And remember, there’s no countouts. This is still triple threat rules, there must be a winner!

Kincaid pulled the champion up, and rolled her back into the ring. She slid in after her, and popped back to her feet. Scarlett sat up, a glassy look in her eyes as she was incredibly dazed. Kelly took off for the far side, and rebounded with a basement dropkick into her chest that put her back prone on the mat. The former acrobat hopped to her feet, and took off towards the ropes. She used them for a moonsault that landed perfectly, and immediately hooked the leg for a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Scarlett kicked out just as the two landed, and Kelly immediately got back to her feet. The blonde headed for the corner as the champion was trying to get up.

Zack: We were that close to a new Fast Track Champion! Kelly Kincaid is giving Scarlett all she can handle, and a fair bit more! I don’t think Scarlett is quite sure where she is right now.

Missy: She needs to figure it out and quickly or she’ll be out before she has even realised she is in a match.

Kelly began to climb up to the top rope, and Scarlett made it to her feet and darted towards her. She shoved her off the top rope to the floor, and turned back towards the ring...unaware that Kincaid landed on her feet ringside! Kelly turned back towards the ring with a glare, and hopped up onto the apron behind her. Scarlett tapped her head with a smile as her manager rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Missy: At least Christian has one client in the match who is focused. Better than none, I guess….

Kelly hopped up onto the top rope, and vaulted towards Scarlett. The champion turned towards her, grabbed her head and countered with a facebuster to the canvas. Kelly’s face spiked off the mat, and Scarlett rolled away to her knees to pull herself together.

Zack: Scarlett….well...she must have seen her coming! Because that was one hell of a counter right there! She needs to stay on her though, you can catch your breath in the locker room.

Missy: You have seen Scarlett in a match before, right? When does she ever do what she should, the girl’s about as focused as a blurry photograph.

Silver got back to her feet, pulling Kelly up into a front facelock and beginning to drill knees into her face repeatedly. She followed that up with a swinging neckbreaker. The champion made it back to her feet, darting towards the corner and connecting with a succession of knee drops off the turnbuckles. She popped back to her feet, the confidence returning as well as her smile as she teased her hair a bit.

Zack: Silver hitting the BOOM BOOM, as she calls it! And she’s definitely starting to feel like she’s in charge now.

Missy: Well, I never… she waited until after the move to tease her hair. I think that might be progress… slow, snail’s pace progress.. But still. Every little counts I guess.

She began to stomp away at the back of Kelly’s head and back before stepping over her. She grabbed both of the arms and pulled them around her neck into a seated straitjacket on Kelly’s back. The blond’s own arms were being used to choke her as Scarlett pulled back on her hands, causing the referee to drop down to see if Kelly wanted to submit. Kincaid was instead trying to breathe at the moment.

Zack: Now that’s a smart move, and one I’ve seen CK’s other clients use before as well. Scarlett’s using Kelly’s own arms to choke her out. She can’t tap out like this, but she can certainly pass out.

Missy: Why can’t we see this side of Scarlett in all of her matches? I’ve always said that when she is focused she is a damn good wrestler, as she is showing now.

Kelly’s face began to darken as her air supply was being cut off. Scarlett leaned back in the hold, pulling on her hands with determination etched across her face. The challenger’s movements were slowing to a stop as Scarlett leaned back. She leaned back so far that she saw herself on the video wall at the ramp, made a bit of a face, and let one hand go to fix her hair. And that was all that Kelly needed as she jerked her other hand free, toppling the brunette over backwards to the mat. Kincaid fired rapid kicks into her body repeatedly before she took deep breaths and started back to her feet.

Missy: And there we have it… the Scarlett we’re all used to! I swear I’m gonna shave her hair off one day, see what she finds to play with then.

Zack: Scarlett saw herself on the video wall, and apparently wasn’t satisfied with her appearance. And all you have to do is give Kelly an inch, she’ll take it every time!

Kincaid was still trying to get her breath as she rose to her feet. Scarlett started to get up as well, until Kelly launched towards her. She left her feet with a headscissors DDT, hooking the outside leg in the process as Fisk dropped to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Silver kicked out in time, and shoved Kelly off the cover. The challenger hopped to her feet, and took off for the ropes again. This time though, Scarlett caught her on the rebound with a spinebuster when Kelly left her feet to hit something.

Zack: I’m not sure what Kelly had in mind, but Scarlett with an excellent counter right there. She does have flashes of brilliance in her matches, the biggest problem is it’s just flashes.

Missy: Flashes are better than nothing… but just imagine what she could do, if she kept that up for a full match?! Actually.. That is quite a scary thought.

Scarlett began to sit up, finally collecting herself as Kelly started to roll towards the ropes. When the blonde began to rise on the outside, Scarlett grabbed her head and pulled her to hang over the mat before delivering her rope hung DDT. She rolled Kelly onto her back, and laid backwards across her for a cover before the referee went to count.

Zack: Scarlett with the STAR STOPPER, but that cover though...

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Kelly surprised her by turning it into a crucifix rollup with Scarlett kicking her feet in the air. Fisk started counting again!

Missy: Why she couldn’t just go for a normal cover like everybody else… Kelly spotted the opportunity and it might be about to cost Scarlett her championship.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Silver managed to get one arm free and roll away in time. Her eyes were wide as she made sure it was just a two by double checking with the referee.

Missy: Talk about close… my heart almost jumped out of my throat there, so I can only imagine how Scarlett is feeling.

Scarlett hopped back to her feet, charging towards Kelly as she was getting up as well. The champion planted her head between her legs, and dropped her with a piledriver. Silver didn’t go for the cover, instead she headed for the corner and made her way to the top rope. She looked at her elbow pad, and pulled it up to expose her elbow.

Zack: Scarlett likes to use that top rope elbow drop, and she wants to leave one hell of an impact! The pad is down!

Missy: It looks like it’s about to start raining! And I don’t think Kelly remembered her umbrella!

Scarlett launched into the air for the elbow drop, and Kelly rolled towards the corner. Silver showed amazing agility as she landed on her feet! And when Kelly went to grab her, she spun into her with her thumb to Kelly’s throat! Kincaid clutched her neck, and fell through the ropes to the floor. Scarlett grumbled since she was looking to go for the win.

Zack: Scarlett’s agility is off the page, and I’ve never seen her like that! SILVER SPIKE!! But Kelly...she fell through the ropes!

Missy: It actually looked like Scarlett was focused on getting the cover for a change, but luck was favouring Kelly more than her it seems! I think it’s karma for all the times she hasn’t bloody concentrated!

Scarlett got back to her feet, looking down at Kelly on the floor still trying to get her breath. Silver headed back up top yet again, looking at her exposed elbow and down to Kelly with a scornful expression. Christian checked on his wife, and stared to back away when he saw Scarlett up top again. He shook his head at her as she glanced from him down to Kelly.

Zack: Scarlett is looking to hit that elbow to Kelly here ringside, and Christian’s shaking his head. I think he’s telling her it’s not a good idea!

Missy: Christian would never steer a client wrong, so hopefully she will pay attention to him… but this is Scarlett we’re talking about. The only thing that keeps her attention is herself most times.

Scarlett seemed to heed his advice as she glanced back to him. And as she did that, Kelly hopped up onto the apron and shoved her feet out from under her. The champion straddled the top turnbuckle the hard way as Kelly stepped back inside the ring.

Zack: I don’t need to describe how that feels, I think we can all sympathize. This match has went back and forth like a pendulum.

Missy: That was… hmmm. All I can think for Scarlett right now is ouch… and pull yourself together quickly no matter how much pain you’re in.

Kelly climbed up to the top turnbuckle with her, hammering fists into her head before she wrapped her arms around her waist.

Zack: Uh oh….I know what this is!!

Kelly came off the top rope with Scarlett into her moonsault belly to belly suplex! The champion literally bounced off the mat before Kelly hooked both legs tightly in a cover!

Zack: CRASH AND BURN!! Kelly with a cyclorama!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Kelly rolled off the cover to the mat, flat on her back as she was trying to get her breath and pull herself together.

Missy: I know I should probably be upset on Scarlett’s behalf right now, but that is some move! Kelly definitely earned this win tonight.

Maggie: Here is your winner…..AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW FFW Fast Track Champion…..KELLY KINCAID!!!!

Christian entered the ring as Kelly was starting to get up. Fisk handed her the title to a roar from the crowd. Christian raised her other hand as she beamed ear to ear. She climbed the turnbuckle to show it to the crowd as her husband knelt to check on Scarlett on the canvas.

Zack: We saw moves out of Scarlett we haven’t seen before, but tonight it wasn’t meant to be! Kelly Kincaid has captured the gold, and now begins her journey towards four defenses. But I seriously doubt she’s heard the last from Scarlett, who I suspect will want her rematch sooner than later.

Missy: There were some less than stellar moments from Scarlett tonight, but all in all I’m proud of her. She’s shown what she can do when she focuses, so Kelly may want to be prepared. Scarlett can be like a dog with a bone when she really wants something.

As Kelly hops down to the mat again and admires her new championship, the show heads elsewhere.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall...!

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Maggie: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Zack: We are looking at the final match in the trilogy with both women at one a piece and you have to believe that Miko wants to put Fel finally behind her after one barnburner of a finale!

Mai: WHO CARES WHAT MIKO WANTS... Please don’t tell her I said that. It’s all about what the sssuuuppprreeemmmeee-ah wants.

"Malevolence" by New Years Day fills the arena speakers, the crowd greeting the worldwide wrestling star a with a thunderous mixed reaction. The lights in the arena dimmer down and a gold sparklers fall onto the entrance ramp, as the audience waits in anticipation. The arena lights fade away until the only sources of light are the titantron and the pyro.

"Nothing's gonna save meeeee!
The evil that I see! Has taken over mee!
No one's gonna save meeeeee!
The damage has been done! I'm writing all the wrongs!"

The lyrics to Felicity's theme song echo throughout the arena as the Supreme comes out onto the stage with a smug smile on her face, the crowd nearly blowing the roof off the arena with cheers and jeers! Felicity makes her way through the golden sparklers, her arms extended to her sides and a Blowpop in her mouth. She pulls the blowpop out of her mouth as she slowly paces down the ramp, turning her back to show the camera the "Supreme" writing on the back of her sweatshirt. Once halfway down the ramp, Felicity glances at the fans at ringside and smirks once she sees them bowing down in her direction.

Maggie: PROUDLY REPRESENTING JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY! STANDING IN AT TALL ENOUGH TO WHOOP YOUR ASS! THE SUPREEEEEEMAH! ... FELICITY BAAAAAAAAANKS!

Felicity has a short exchange with the bowing fans then walks up the steps. She continues pushing forward until she reaches the middle of the apron, turning around to soak in the energy from the crowd. She enters the ring and spins around in circles until the lights in the arena begin getting brighter, not stopping until the arena was fully lit. Felicity unzips her sweatshirt, walks toward the nearest corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. She stares out at the hundreds of bowing and booing fans, a smirk coming over her face as she glances back at the other side of the arena. She hops off the ropes and turns around, sliding her back down against the corner until she was fully seated on the mat. Finally, she jerks her neck from side to side and patiently waits for go-time.

Mai: Have you ever seen a more magnificent body... Of work from a wrestler?

Zack: I don’t think she’s going to want anything you’re selling Mai... Or even giving away free. Felicity intends to put finish this year in FFW strong and that comes with beating Miko. No tie. No one a piece.

DING! DING! DING!

Both women walk right into each other but Miko comes right off bat with a double hand overhead chop across Fel’s chest, echoing across the Staples Center as Fel literally rolls backwards into the corner, her hands on her chest and staring at the Warp-Drive Dragon as though she would put a gun to her head if she could. She sits in the corner now... Staring at Miko.

Just staring after that explosive double hand overhead.

There’s no stretching, there’s no doing a little bit of strolling around the ring, we’re just going right into the action. Miko tells Banks she’s here to win tonight and Banks retorts that Miko may be here to win, but Whiskey actually WOULD. That Miko beating Fel again is like lightning striking twice. Miko’s eyes narrow in slight annoyance and she goes to get Banks... Before Fel answers back with a knee kick to the side of Miko’s hips before going for an arm as she jumps up to stand, but the Warp-Drive Dragon grabs the Supreme by the wrist and wrenches it behind before teep kicking her in the back and sending her to the corner. Fel looks slightly annoyed and goes running for Miko... Before she stops halfway through and just rolls out of the ring, leaning against the apron before she begins walking around the ring as referee Kevin Fisk begins to count.

Referee & Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!

Zack: Fel is literally standing outside of the ring and just... Waiting to get counted out. She’s looking about as relaxed as anything and Miko is looking back at her and then looking back the ref. It has to be a trick!

Referee & Crowd: FOUR! FIVE! SIX!

Mai: What trick!? If anything Fel is just taking her sweet time, getting her bearings. Wrestlers like the Supremaaah pace themselves. Unlike these other poor bastards who don’t understand a simple concept like stamina control.

Referee & Crowd: SEVEN! EIGHT! NI-!

...And Fel reaches inside of the ring to break the count as the crowd boos this, not at all entertained by Banks’ tactics here, not... Illegal, at least not entirely so. Kevin Fisk goes right back to restarting the count (ONE!) as Miko has enough of this and goes running for Fel, baseball sliding to kick her in the head! Banks however jumps onto the apron and the moment that Miko turns her head, she eats a superkick to the jaw, sending her crouching down before Fel jumps down and superkicks her a second time in the back of the head! (TWO!)

Zack: BANK SHOT!

Fel continues mouthing off at Miko, asking how superior she really thought she was, reaching down and forcing her to stand before rolling into the ring. She looks back at crowd and Banks says ‘you may now bow, peasants’, which only earns her boos. She rolls her eyes (THREE!) and finally rolls back into the ring before covering Miko in short order...

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWOOO--!!

KICKOUT!!

The Warp Drive Dragon of course kicks out, two superkicks in a row or not in the early going. Fel looks slightly annoyed by this and gets Ayano up before feinting for a knee strike, and then hitting an actual high knee to the jaw, sending Miko into the corner. Fel takes off to the opposite corner and starts going for a dead heat run, jumping for a double knee in the corner. Miko however has that scouted from a mile away and immediately strafes to the side! Fel catches herself fortunately, feet on the second rope, hands on the top and looking out to the crowd, but Ayano grabs one of Fel’s legs in the corner and lifts it while she hits a modified leg catch dropkick, kicking the other one out from under her and sending her going head first into the turnbuckle before bouncing backward and rolling on her back. The Supremaaah rubs her jaw, cussing Miko out about her dentist will sue Ayano, only for Whiskey to catch her with a leg sweep fed into a sidewalk slam! Fel’s fingers clench as she drops on her back and sits up...

Only to catch a stiff as fuck toe kick right into the base of her back! Banks lets out a snarl of pain as the Warp Drive Dragon drops on top of her for the pin and Fisk slides into place.

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWOOO--!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Miko is letting loose on Fel here and from the moment she went for that corner double knee things have suddenly been all Miko! Banks may be getting more where that came from here!

Mai: It’s nothing she can’t handle, Zack! ...Just don’t tell her I said that. Okay? Okay.

Fel rolls over onto her stomach, rubbing the back but already Miko is rebounding off the ropes and bounding back, applying a rolling neck wrench in the smoothest fashion. Banks tries to get herself free but the Warp Drive Dragon isn’t budging, even standing on her tiptoes to apply the leverage. Banks suddenly rubs her wrist tape in the eyes of Miko, dragging them across to free herself of Ayano’s grip! Miko tries to keep the hold applied but her face getting grated over and over isn’t helping matters with those wrist-wraps and Banks finally gets herself free before screaming that the Old Whiskey ehem... Miko woulda actually put a stop to that! Ayano’s face contorts in annoyance and she goes for another double handed overhead chop but Fel isn’t about to get flung back like she was shot out of a cannon again and sidesteps the fuck out of that before making the Warp Drive Dragon eat a bicycle kick to the side of the head for her trouble, sending her hanging between the first and second ropes, her head outside! Fel quickly follows up by standing on the apron and hitting the back of Ayano’s neck with a leg drop... With her bouncing and continuing to hang so Fel hits her with a knee drop to the back of the head, sending her rolling back to the ring. Then she follows up that with a jumping stomp to the face! She forces her to sit up and then a chinlock is applied... Squeezing on the nose.

Zack: Fisk telling Fel that using wrist tape does not a ‘supreme’ wrestler make. That wrench was locked in tight but now Fel back on the offensive.

Mai: Fel is all offense. She’s offensive with those hands. She’s offensive with that mouth. Just all attack all the time. I think she just offered Miko that they can go for drinks after this.

Banks doesn’t just stop with the nose, putting her entire hand over Miko’s mouth so she can’t breath out of there either. The Warp Drive Dragon begins to turn red until Fel pulls her hands away with a grin before putting it back. She asks Miko if she’s thirsty. Maybe she could ask one of these peasants in the second row to bring a beer for her. Miko still refuses to respond, to give into Banks’ verbal battering, at least in answering back. She lets go of Ayano and proceeds to slap the back of her head, telling her its okay to stay so long on her knees in her presence but they have a match to wrestle... And then she proceeds to kick her in the base of her spine as Ayano had done to her earlier. The Warp Drive Dragon lets out a snarl of pain from that penalty kick but when Fel reaches down to raise her back up, Ayano gets onto her shoulders in a crucifix position! Banks is half-way in between yelling at her that this is the move she made famous, the Felony II not some bullsh--

...WHAM!

She doesn’t get that far in speaking as Miko momentarily shuts her up by spiking her head into the mat with the crucifix, transitioned into the pin!

Mai: CRUCIFIX BOMB! EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S ACTUALLY THE FELONY II BUT MIKO’S JUST A MOVE THIEF!

Zack: IF THAT’S THE CASE THEN FEL’S BEEN STEALING MIKO’S BICYCLE KICKS, REGARDLESS, COUNT IT FISK!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Mai you have to keep in mind that these two women are world traveled, phenomenal athletes with accolades to their names. There’s going to be a little overlap in maneuvers that are tried, proven and given the impact of that crucifix bomb, or driver if you prefer... Effective?

Mai: I hate how you professional and knowledgeable you sound all the time. Do you know how that makes me look?

Zack: Lyn never seems to have that problem.

Mai: Lynneverseemstohavethatproblem--hush.

Fel gets the shoulder up and Miko shakes her head, lifting her up... But Banks runs her into the corner, shoulder into her stomach and trying to hold her in the turnbuckle. Less to try and run her over and more buying herself some time. Ayano however has none of it and immediately slips behind Fel and hits her with a nasty looking dragon suplex that she immediately rolls into another dragon suplex bridged out into a pin!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWOOOOOOOOOO--!!

KICKOUT!!

Fel kicks out again and when she’s standing up she gets a running bulldog for her trouble, sending her dropping on her face to the mat before she rolls over on her back, looking at the lights after all those impacts. The Supremaaah is staring up at the lights, mouthing something that only Miko can hear but her face tells a tale as she suddenly drops a rolling knee stop to the back of Fel’s had as she tries to roll onto her stomach and stands up on all fours before she takes off, springboards on the ropes, bounces on the corner and comes down with a double jump moonsault and lands flush on the back of Banks... Or she would if Banks didn’t roll away a second ago! Miko lands on pure mat and bounces before flipping over as both women are down but Fel is quickly gaining strength, forcing herself up to stand before she heads to the corner and makes the motion that she’s about to shoot the shot and go for a Boma Ye knee strike. Ayano slowly begins to rise to her knees and Fel heads out of the corner... Only for Ayano to duck it and catch her in an STF from out of nowhere!

Zack: FTL! Miko’s got the FTL locked in from out of nowhere! Truly faster than light!

Mai: NO! NO! YOU CAN’T MAKE THE SSSSUUUUPPPRREEEMMMMAAAAHHHH TAP!

Miko’s four inches of height on Fel helps for quite literally bending the Supremaah over the Warp Drive Dragon, but luckily that closeness in weight allows Fel to try and actually start dragging Ayano and herself towards the ropes as Fisk watches each and every inch that Banks is forced to keep pulling herself towards the ropes... Inching... Inching... Inching along. Every desperate second as she keeps on reaching and nearly gets a hand on the ropes but Miko gets up and drags her back right to the center. Fel however scouts it and rolls on her back before using both feet to shove Ayano off but as she rolls onto her stomach, Miko is right back on her with a rolling neck wrench again, putting her right back in similar straits! Banks shakes her head when she’s asked if she wants to tap, more and more reaching for the ropes before... She suddenly swings for the fences, driving an elbow into the temple of Ayano and getting her off...! Both women go up then Miko catches a sidekick to the gut, a spinning backfist, and a jumping uppercut knee, sending Miko down before... Fel rolls into the nearest corner and jerks her kneepad down...

Zack: It’s time for a Jersey City Bedtime Story...!

Mai: ...And I think I see Miko’s pillow right now...

The moment Miko pops her head up she gets Fel from the corner coming at her with a full contact boma ye to the head! The Warp Drive Dragon leans backwards, eyes rolling in the back of her head as Fel goes for the cover!

Mai: OFF WITH YOUR HEAAAAD~!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... THE SSSUUURRRPPPREEEMMAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH... FELICITY BANKS!!

Zack: After this amazing trilogy of matches, it is Felicity Banks who emerges victorious after all is said and done but I have to wonder what does the future hold for both women, Mai? You have to believe that there’s already a few opponents in mind who may be looking at both women... And a few of them might have some gold.

Fisk raises the hand of Fel as she tells the fans that they may now bow accordingly... Which, a few do and a few more do not quite obviously but Fel looks down at Miko and mouths, waving down at her... “Superior”... Before Felicity Banks motions to herself. “Supremaaah.”

We head elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: