Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:01:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Global Wars - December 2, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Global Wars - December 2, 2017  (Read 888 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 05, 2017, 04:47:04 pm »

A quick highlight package shows us moments from the previous matches in the Global Wars series before tonight, and finally the scoreboard as it stands now. The show then heads back to the ring with Maggie standing in the center.

Maggie: The following contest is your main event, and it is the GLOBAL WARS BATTLE ROYAL!!

Zack: The biggest battle royal FFW does every year is about to take place, and the prizes awaiting the winners are gonna be worth their weight in gold….or titanium. Tell’em about it, Maggie.

Maggie: The rules are as follows. Two teams will start, with a new team added every three minutes. When any member of a team goes over the top rope with both feet on the floor, that whole team is eliminated. The winning team will receive 8 points, and the second place team will get points. The team with the highest overall score will receive their choice of a title shot at either the Ultraviolence, Evolution or No Surrender Championship!

Zack: Those are prizes that could very well open a lot of doors for whoever wins the Global Wars series tonight. And we already know who’s starting the match. The stage is set, and it’s go time! I’m joined by the recovering Andi Takata.

Andi: And how great it is to be sitting here under the big lights with the cameras on and Global Wars about to have a big, explosive ending here for 2017! I’m as happy to be here tonight as the fans were to see me come out for this during the video package just now! Just one more step closer to getting back in the ring myself, but tonight is not about me, it is about these six nations and one goal! World domination.

The lights in the arena go almost out, allowing yellow and blue strobes to take effect as the quietly intense opening of Rev Theory’s “Something New” starts over the speakers. On the sound of the notes, the crowd jeers and from under the stage, The Brazilian Storm, Bianca and Mel, are lifted. The FFW Unity Tag Team Championship belts can be seen around their waists.

Love to hate, repeating my mistakes
Now there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there's no one left to listen...
No one left to listen...

The two friends look to each other, grin and fist bump. Looking out around them, they continue to grin at the reaction they’re getting. From there, they begin their walk towards the ring.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting! Tired of waiting!
For something new!

Ignoring the outstretched arms of fans who want a high-five, the Brazilians make their way to the ring, where Mel pulls herself onto the apron using the ropes, and Bianca stops right under her, where the two rogues strike a pose, with Mel taking a soft dip of a bow, and Bianca unhooking the belt from her waist and holding it up high.

Maggie: Introducing first… TEAM BRAZIL… From Rio de Janeiro and Porto Alegre, Brazil, the FFW UNITY TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… MEL AVILO… BIANCA SALVADOR… THE BRAZILIAN STORM!!!

Mel then steps into the ring and Bianca rolls under the bottom rope right afterwards. The two of them then make their ways to opposite turnbuckles, both climbing on the second rope and staring at the booing crowd, diminishing the negative welcome they’re getting from the crowd their own way as they taunt the crowd exposing their championship belts, before they hop back to the ring and meet once again in the center of the ring, sharing another fist bump, before they retreat to their corner to strategize. Bianca shoots a cold stare towards Andi at ringside.

Zack: With their titles not on the line in this match, Mel & Bianca are still going to have go to the limit if they want to win. They’ll have to survive five teams, but given they are the champions, they should likely have the most chemistry.

Andi: Battery acid has a lot of chemistry, too, but that doesn’t mean anyone should drink it. But yes, they ARE the champions, and they ARE very good.. Maybe if Bianca can keep her eyes WHERE THEY BELONG, they might have a chance tonight. I’m not bitter or biased at all, Zack, can you tell?

Maggie: Now introducing TEAM SCOTLAND….

Green and blue strobe lights flood the arena as “Map of the Problematique” blasts out over the speakers. As the keyboard comes in, a spotlight shines on the curtain, through which steps Erica Horton to a pop from the fans.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh Scotland by way of Spartanburg, South Carolina! Please welcome ERICA HORTON!

Erica heads down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes on her way.

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away,
Well I refuse to let you go!

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she heads around the nearest steps to the commentators, still catching hands with fans until she gets there. She then heads up the steps and into the ring. Standing in the middle, she lifts a hand to the crowd and then heads to her corner as “Map of the Problematique” fades out.

Zack: Erica and her partner haven’t had the best of luck in this series. They are not going to be anything but spoilers tonight. However, Erica has been awarded a Fast Track title shot in the near future.

Andi: It’s rough for Team Scotland knowing they have to compete in a match for something they can’t ultimately win, but sometimes spoiler is good enough if you spoil the right person’s day. I can think of two that spoiled last year that could use some of that…  BUT at least Erica has that Fast Track shot to look forward to, and we’ve seen just how far a chance like that can take you. Worked for my partner!

“She's Got Legs” plays over the PA system, and Siobhan walks out proudly, a smile on her face as she waves out to the crowd. Heading down the ramp she begins to slap hands with the audience.

Maggie: And her partner...making her way to the ring, from Aberdeen, Scotland...Siobhan! MCADAMS!

Once she reaches the ring, she takes to the stairs and walks up on the apron, bending over to enter between the ropes. Once inside, she raises a fist high as she faces the hard cam. Once the cheering dies down, Siobhan heads to her corner, stretching her legs out before the fight.

Zack: It’s not been a good few weeks for Siobhan MacAdams. She and her partner dropped the Tornado Tag titles in their last match, making Ascension the 2 time champions. Plus I get the sense Erica hasn’t been totally thrilled with her in general.

Andi: The fans don’t seem to mind, but there’s definitely been a little bit of friction between the two of them. Maybe a bit of that is Erica, who’s got a bit of a short fuse, but surely Siobhan hasn’t helped much…

Referees Melinda Davis and Jennifer Stringer head to the floor as both teams look across at one another. The bell sounds as the two teams circle a bit, with Erica saying something to Siobhan who instead takes off towards the Storm. Bianca is quick to intercept her as the two start exchanging right hands. Salvador gets the better of that as she manages to push the redhead back into the corner. A couple of quick knees to the body double her over before a snapmare brings her to the mat. Erica shakes her head as Mel descends on her. The brunette catches her with a kick in the gut that stuns the blonde before firing uppercuts into her body after that. Mel whips her across to the far side, and lowers her head before Erica uses a leap frog to hop behind her. When Avilo raises up, Erica catches her with her jumping double knee backbreaker and sends Mel hurtling into the ropes.

Zack: Mel ducked her head, and Erica hit the BACKSTABBER! The Unity Champions may be going out right now!

Andi: Spoil away, Erica! That’s great position! What a quick start they’d be off to, and what an upset it would be to knock out Brazil this early!

Erica darted towards Mel as she leaned against the ropes, and leaned down to grab her legs to dump her over. Avilo was extremely stunned after the move, and offered little resistance as Erica got both of her feet and dumped her over the top rope. But she didn’t go to the floor. Mel caught herself on the apron, and started to get back to her feet as Erica bolted for the far side. She rebounded quickly making a beeline for Mel, but was intercepted with a lariat from Bianca that put the blonde down. Mel rolled back into the ring under the bottom rope, and made it back to her feet before the champions put the boots to Erica. They each grabbed her arms and legs, and threw her into the air just to let her drop back to the mat. Bianca asked her partner if she was alright, getting an affirmative response before the “Typhoon” pointed over to Siobhan getting up in the corner.

Zack: That’s teamwork right there! I think Mel might have went out right then, but Bianca was there to stop that. And now Siobhan is looking like red meat in the shark tank for the Storm.

Andi: It was good thinking on Erica’s part to stay right on top of her to try and get Mel out, but, as usual, you have to watch out for Bianca sticking her nose into things. Or an arm. And now Siobhan is gonna be in trouble.

As the Storm started to surround her, Siobhan started firing shots at both of them. Right hands to both women connected before Bianca piefaced her back into the corner. Mel followed it up with a shoulder block to her ribs. She drove three more in, taking some of the fire of out of the redhead. The pair fired her across for the ride with an Irish whip, and caught her with two back elbows to the face on the rebound. It stumbled her backwards a couple steps before the girls rebounded off opposite sides of the ring to hit a clothesline and a chop block at the same time to put her down.

Zack: You gotta respect Siobhan’s moxie there, she was trying to take them both on. But there’s not one woman in FFW who is going to be able to withstand the Unity Champions together.

Andi: That is very unfortunately true. A very painful truth at that. Luckily she’s not out here alone, but there’s always these kinds of moments, and Erica can’t help her right now.

Mel dragged Siobhan to her feet with Bianca’s help, and they started to pull her towards the ropes. Being the stronger of the two, Mel scooped her up onto her shoulders, and looked to try to dump her over the top rope. Siobhan grabbed the top rope, and locked her arms trying to stop her. Bianca attempted to break her grip with right hands to the head before she was suddenly launched with a German suplex into the turnbuckle. Salvador hit hard and collapsed to the mat as Erica was back to her feet. Mel spotted her just as Erica rebounded off the near side with a spear to the champion that dropped her to the mat. MacAdams landed on her feet, trying to catch her breath as Erica grabbed Bianca up by the head. She and Siobhan started to work her over in the corner before Erica shot her into the ropes. Bianca rebounded into a reverse clothesline into a big boot from Siobhan that sent her into the ropes. Both girls descended on her quickly.

Zack: That’s the HAGGIS DUMP! Mel’s still down, and Scotland is close to eliminating the Unity Champions again!

Andi: YES! Do it, do it, do it! You’re not going to get many chances against Team Brazil, you need to take it now! Lift!

Siobhan and Erica each grabbed a leg, and began trying to lift Bianca up and over. They got her feet off the ground, but Bianca fought back with shots to either one she could in an attempt to get free. She jammed a thumb in Erica’s eyes, causing her to let go and stumble backwards. Siobhan made the mistake of looking over to her partner, and Bianca gave her a headbutt before she let go. The “Typhoon” made it back to her feet, and went to get the blinded Erica. Siobhan gathered herself quickly, and went to get her when Mel caught her from behind into a rear waistlock. The redhead’s eyes widened as she started firing back elbows repeatedly. Mel avoided most of them before launching Siobhan over the top rope to the floor with a German suplex! The redhead practically smacked off the floor as Erica broke away from Bianca. The “Typhoon” grinned as she saw Siobhan in a heap on the outside, while Erica rolled out to the floor.

Maggie: TEAM SCOTLAND HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!!

Zack: WHAT A GERMAN SUPLEX FROM MEL! Siobhan took her eyes off the ball for a half second, and that’s all it took.

Andi: I remember one of the first times I sat and did commentary, was a Mel Avilo match and she showed that kind of strength. All this time later, and as much as she may have changed? That didn’t change. And you can’t take your eye off these two for even a moment, because they can be too much to handle, like they were here. Hopefully Siobhan is okay, she looks like she hit super hard out here.

Zack: We still have a few seconds before the next team is set to arrive, and this is going to give Mel & Bianca a little recovery time.

Andi: As good as they think they are, maybe they don’t need it? Let’s speed up the clock a bit so they can have some competition. It sure beats them looking to get these LA faithful to boo.

Both halves of the Storm look up to see the clock beginning to tick down to the next team. It finally makes it to zero before the buzzer goes off. All eyes turn to the stage as Kaoru Asaka and O.E. Ayano step out onto the stage. Both members of Team Japan rush the ring, and go right into a four way fight with Mel and Bianca.

Maggie: Now entering at number three….TEAM JAPAN’S KAORU ASAKA AND O.E. AYANO!!!

Zack: Team Japan is heading towards the ring at top speed, and you gotta wonder how much Kaoru has left in the tank after her Femme for All match with Leona Vega.

Andi: That tank is most definitely not full, she and Leona went real hard out there just a few moments ago! But if I know Kaoru, and I sure do, she will go until she cannot go anymore, and she’s got someone with her that’s got her back and sometime, that’s all you need! Let’s go Team Japan! Even if Nakamura Global is not presenting you this year!

Kaoru lowers her shoulder, and drives Mel back into the corner to knock the wind out of her. She begins to unload with combinations before connecting with a spinning heel kick to the abdomen that doubles her over. As Avilo stumbles out, Kaoru scoops her up and plants her with a pumphandle slam. Meanwhile, Bianca and O.E. trade blows, but Ayano dodges an uppercut. She whips Bianca across for the ride, causing the “Typhoon” to look for a clothesline. But Ayano ducks under that as Bianca stops herself, turns around, and gets...two fingers in her eyes. With Salvador blinded, O.E. launches her with a t-bone suplex that sees her bounce off the ropes upside down before she collapses the canvas.

Andi: She’s doing it! Apparently all she needed was a moment backstage and she’s already tearing into Mel! This is great, and O.E… well, that was dirty. I personally wouldn’t have made that choice, but it seemed very effective, and the end result was Bianca on her head. I find it hard to argue with those results in a match like this!

Zack: I don’t think I’ve seen someone bounce off the ropes upside down before like that, but Bianca can tell us how it feels later! That was ugly impact right there.

O.E. signals for Kaoru to join her before they pull Bianca back to her feet, and shove her into the corner. Ayano lays in a stinging knife edge chop to Bianca’s chest, and then dares Kaoru to do it better. Asaka shrugs her shoulders, and lays in another chop. She steps back, and O.E. licks her fingertips and strikes a third, causing Bianca to shout in pain. Kaoru seems to agree she did it better before they fire her across to the far side. As soon as she rebounds, they scoop her up for a double flapjack to the canvas.

Zack: Bianca must be having flashbacks to when she was in the ring with Whiskey with those knife edge chops! They are working extremely well together!

Andi: It’s like a secret Ayano family recipe… instead of 11 herbs and spices it’s a bunch of fingers and palms and pain. Even Kaoru looked impressed there, and she’s not easy to impress! And now they’re impressing Team Brazil into the mat!

Team Japan rose to their feet, giving each other approving nods until Mel catches Kaoru with a low blow that drops her to her knees from behind. Ayano looks back to her, letting her know that was well done...before she starts trying to kick Mel in the body. Avilo caught her foot as she was getting up though, spinning her around and delivering an atomic drop that ricocheted O.E. into the corner. She bounced against it into Mel’s waiting arms, who sent her flying with a German suplex nearly halfway across the ring. Avilo rolled into a three point stance, waiting on her to get up before she charged across with a tackle that flipped O.E. to the mat. Mel got back to her feet, seeing Kaoru starting to get up before snatching her around the waist. Asaka’s eyes widened before she got the same treatment with a release German suplex that sent her on top of her partner before sliding to the mat.

Zack: Mel Avilo is a one woman wrecking crew! That’s three massive German suplexes, and the powerhouse of Team Brazil is holding court in Global Wars!

Andi: She’s certainly handing out the frequent flyer miles so far! Except everyone seems to be crash landing on these flights! Even Kaoru looked like she landed weird on O.E, I hope she’s doing alright… THEY. They. Not just Kaoru.

Bianca started to rise to her feet, rubbing her chest as she saw her partner joining her. They pulled O.E. to her feet, with Mel holding her arms while Bianca unloaded with free rights and lefts. Salvador returned the favor from a moment ago, and fired knife edge chops across her chest one after another. Mel shoved Ayano towards her before Bianca scooped her up in a fireman’s carry, and headed right for the ropes. She started to dump her before O.E. began hammering elbows into the side of her head. It wobbled Salvador a moment before she dropped her to her feet. Ayano hooked Bianca’s head for what looked like a DDT until Mel caught her with a bicycle kick to the face that dropped her hard on the mat. The buzzer went off mere seconds later.

Zack: I’ll give O.E. credit for avoiding the elimination, but she forgot about Mel. She also nearly got her head kicked off because of it.

Andi: I don’t know so much that she forgot as much as she couldn’t do much about it. Smart of her to do enough to stay in the ring, but that kick was hard and right on target. Brazil being Brazil, they’re just everywhere at all times. But now they’ve all got to deal with who’s coming out next!

Maggie: Now entering at number four…...TEAM CANADA’S VALENTINA LOZANO AND SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!

Andi: Aw, nuts.
Both halves of Team Canada didn’t charge the ring at all, they instead strolled causally to ringside. Valentina was about to get in as Shaw went around the corner to talk to Maggie. Lozano didn’t go in after all before Maggie announced them again.

Maggie: Now entering at number four…..TEAM CANADA’S ‘ONE WOMAN SHOW’ SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL...ONCE IN A LIFETIME ATHLETE of THE QUEBECOIS RACE...AND VALENTINA LOZANO.

Andi: Yes, we got it… now entering, Team Canada-slash-province-that-doesn’t-want-to-be-Canada. That means you enter! What next, are they going to make her say it in French too?

Shaw, almost as though she heard it herself, snatches the microphone from Maggie.

Zack: I….think she heard you.

Shaw: Tais-toi pendant que je mène le Canada à la victoire suprême!

Andi: I don’t know what she said but it didn’t sound all that intelligent. Possibly could’ve been racist. Or Spacist! I’m offended, Zack.

Shaw moved around to Valentina still on the outside, pointing at some of the competitors. This caught the attention of Kaoru and O.E., which gave the Storm a blindside advantage when they attacked them from behind. Mel caught O.E. with a chop block, and began pounding clubbing blows across her back. Meanwhile, Bianca clobbered Kaoru from behind with a clothesline into the ropes. She quickly grabbed her legs to hoist her up and over with Kaoru immediately wrapping her arms and legs around the top rope, clutching it for dear life as Bianca unloaded with repeated body shots. Kaoru’s body swung back and forth where she hung, giving Salvador free shots as much as she wanted. Meanwhile, Team Canada remained on the floor.

Andi: HEY, ENTREZ VOUS, TABARNAK! Latin Goddess, entrar el ring! I mean I don’t know what else they want at this point, but they’re making a decent enough distraction to cause Team Japan some problems.

Zack: Look at Kaoru, she’s hanging onto that top rope like a spider monkey. And Bianca’s got open season on the #1 contender to the FFW Championship!

Andi: Hold on, Kaoru! This is certainly not going the way I had expected or hoped so far… and anyone but her.

Mel fired O.E. across, and planted her with a spinebuster before Bianca called her over to point out Kaoru still hanging onto the top rope. Then the pair of them began to unload with kicks to the body one after another. Bianca drove elbows into her ribs as Mel hammered shots to her head. Still Kaoru managed to hold on though. The referees on the floor went around to get Team Canada in the ring. Asaka absorbed more blows as O.E. began to  reach into her top for something as she was getting back to her feet.

Zack: I don’t know how much more of this Kaoru can take, she’s holding on for dear life! And the Brazilian Storm are beating the hell out of her! Team Canada is debating with the referees on the other side of the ring.

Andi: I don’t know what the debate is, it’s a match, you’re here to wrestle! Get to it! Although now that I think about it, I don’t think they’re going to help Kaoru at all… Where’s O.E?

O.E. had produced a pair of brass knucks from her top, sliding it onto her hand before she shouted at Mel. When Avilo turned around, Ayano clocked her with the knucks twice and sent her stumbling backwards into the corner. She barreled in after her with a Superman punch that rocked her in the corner. Bianca glanced up to see what was happening when Kaoru unwrapped a leg, and caught her in the side of the head. Two more shots staggered the “Typhoon” before Asaka finally landed back inside the ring on her feet. The crowd got much louder at this point. Bianca stumbled against the ropes before Kaoru caught her with a discus lariat that sent her over the top rope to the floor to a roar from the crowd! Kaoru saw her partner bludgeoning Mel with brass knucks, and shook her head….while Bianca slid back into the ring under the bottom rope. Both referees were still arguing with Team Canada, and didn’t see the elimination.

Andi: There’s OE! There goes Mel! Here comes Kaoru! There goes Bianca! YES! YES YES YES! SHE DID IT! WOOOOO! KAORU, YOU ARE MY HERO! I KNEW IT!

Zack: Wait...Bianca has gone back into the ring! The referees are still arguing with Team Canada, Andi. They didn’t see any of that, and Kaoru doesn’t realize Bianca is behind her!

Andi: WHAT?! NO NO NO! SHE GOT TOSSED! KAORU! KAORU, THERE’S STRANGE THINGS AFOOT!

Kaoru shouted at O.E. to get rid of the knucks as Bianca circled around behind her. She caught her with a forearm to the back of the head, and then spun her around. A quick yank put her into position before Salvador landed her TYPHOON DRIVER! She hoisted the lifeless Kaoru over her shoulders, and headed towards the ropes while O.E. continued pummeling Mel in the corner as the fans on that side of the ring were trying to get her to look in the other direction.

Andi: THAT DAMN STUPID…. AGH! I know it’s fun to punch Mel in the face but come on O.E., pay attention and help the team!!

O.E. finally seemed to get the message from the crowd when she turned around, and saw Bianca loading Kaoru over the top rope. She immediately bolted across the ring, dropped to one knee, and attached a claw hold….between Bianca’s legs. The blonde froze in pain, and dropped Kaoru to the mat while O.E. squeezed.

Zack: Well….I guess you call that a vaginal claw! Bianca’s in agony right now, and Kaoru needs a little recovery time after the Typhoon Driver!

Andi: I know Kaoru likes to use a claw but I don’t think she’s quite used that one, but it’s super effective for sure! Kaoru could probably use more than a little time too, she’s taken so much tonight and that was way too close to being way too much for even her.

Bianca finally managed to break O.E.’s grip when she raked her eyes, causing the Chaotic Temptation member to stumble backwards. Salvador went to grab her until O.E. grabbed the cups of her top, and punched her right on the breast. Bianca clutched for a moment before Ayano connected with a lungblower that sent Bianca over the top rope to the apron. O.E.’s eyes widened as she saw her starting to get up, and shouted ‘BITCH GO DOWN!’ and took off for the far side ropes. Meanwhile, the buzzer sounded.

Andi: Oh stars, if O.E. can manage to pull this off and eliminate Bianca, I swear I will never make fun of her rhymes again. Just one time, Ayano!

As O.E. hit the far side ropes, Shaw and Valentina pulled up onto the apron by grabbing the rope. Ayano fell over backwards to the floor as a result.

Zack: Shaw and Valentina….they pulled the rope down! O.E. didn’t even see it coming! Don’t tell me….

Maggie: TEAM JAPAN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Thumping is heard as a small fist pounds the announce table.

Andi: Are. You. FREAKING. KIDDING ME? Of all of the… I’m shocked, SHOCKED, but not really…. Because look at who it was. At least Kaoru can finally call it a night, but it’s just so disappointing it ends like this for Japan. 

Maggie: Now entering at number five……..TEAM USA!!!

Steph and an obviously sore Savannah started down the ramp as O.E. got to her feet. The Orochi was furious as Shaw and Valentina shrugged it off. And as they were climbing onto the apron to finally get in the ring, O.E. yanked Shaw down by the waist and began unloading with furious right hands to the head. She whipped her across into the barricade back first, before barreling in with a running lariat that flipped her over into the crowd. Valentina seemed slightly amused as she watched O.E., at least until Ayano turned back around and went straight for her. Lozano was halfway in the ring before Ayano had her foot, and yanked her back out to the floor. Rapid-fire headbutts into Valentina’s face followed that before she spun her around into an inverted atomic drop that catapulted Valentina head first into the ring post. And the crowd roared!!

Andi: And O.E. has had enough too! These two wanted to play games and exploit a loophole, and now O.E. is sending people on loops on her own! Look at Shaw fly! Even Valentina has nothing for her and down she goes too!

Zack: O.E. Ayano has flipped out at Team Canada! And they may not get in the ring, but they are damn sure catching a wholesale beating courtesy of the 8 Chamber Orochi!

Andi: It may not count for much now, but it sure does make me feel better. Probably O.E. too, you know her therapist totally approves of this. And now would you look at this as USA USA USA has arrived… That usually doesn’t go well for too many other countries when that happens.

Steph and Savannah made it to the ring, with Taylor using a baseball slide to send Kaoru rolling to the floor since she was still laying on the mat in pain. Bianca had long since gotten back into the ring as she and Mel eyed Steph. Savannah made eye contact with the two, sharing some words with them not picked up by the camera. Meanwhile, O.E. threw Valentina under the bottom rope into the ring. Shaw climbed over the barricade, and remained ringside. Mel and Bianca went right after Valentina instead, descending on her as they began to pound away with clubbing blows. Savannah rolled out under the bottom rope, helped Shaw to her feet, and bounced her head off the apron before rolling her inside with her partner.

Andi: I think I know what Savannah was talking about. She was letting everyone know that Canada actually invented basketball, and now she’s showing everyone how to use proper dribbling techniques, using a Canadian. And I think Team Brazil here is trying to copy her form, but it’s not quite the same.

Zack: Savannah went through one hell of a war earlier tonight for the No Surrender title, she can’t be anywhere near 100%. But with this late of a draw, she may not have to be. There’s only one team left, Andi.

Andi: Every moment counts, that extra moment of downtime backstage can sometimes be the difference on nights like this! Hopefully for her sake she can make the most of it.

Savannah rejoined the fray as Shaw was getting to her feet. Steph pulled the Quebecois to her feet into a front facelock with repeatedly knees to the head. It dropped Shaw to her knees before Stefano yanked her back to her feet. She whipped her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with her pop-up lariat. That brought the crowd to its feet as Steph glanced around to see where Mel and Bianca were. They were hammering Valentina in the corner now. Mel hoisted her up on her shoulders before Bianca bounced off the near side ropes to snap her down with a running neckbreaker.

Zack: I’m not sure why Brazil didn’t go after Steph, who is the freshest woman in this match right now. But I’m sure she doesn’t mind, and Valentina’s getting her clock cleaned with the Storm picking up where O.E. left off!

Andi: Valentina doesn’t have many friends around here. At all. I’m not all that surprised by the choice, especially after that time they teamed up. Not all on the same page, I guess! And if I’m Steph, I’d pull up a seat and enjoy the view.

Savannah pulled Shaw back to her feet, and sent her into the turnbuckle at a high rate of speed. Shaw connected back first before Savannah whipped her own partner towards her. Steph barreled in with a running shoulder tackle, but Shaw sidestepped her. Steph hit the corner post instead. Savannah lunged to grab the brunette in a rear waistlock, but Shaw used a mule kick between her legs to drop the blonde where she stood. O’Neill tried to pull herself together, only to find the Storm now eyeing her. As soon as they went to grab her, she rolled out under the bottom rope to the floor. This gave Valentina an opportunity to get back to her feet. And before the Storm turned around, Lozano bounced off the ropes with double bulldog to drive Team Brazil into the mat.

Zack: The Storm were about to go get Shaw, and that’s all the time Lozano needed to put them down. I don’t see how they can have much more left in the tank, they started this match! Shaw’s on the outside, and Valentina is the only woman standing!

Andi: Bianca had that match earlier too, and we know she couldn’t have come into the night feeling all that great int he first place. But even Mel is in trouble now too, and we might finally see them on the floor soon! Valentina sure does have her moments, friends or not. And since I don’t see Isis Morales out here, thankfully, it’s more not!

Valentina got back to her feet, and locked eyes with Savannah. The former No Surrender Champion scowled at her as the two went straight for one another, and began trading rights and lefts with reckless abandon. The crowd was definitely into it, while Lozano was getting the better of the exchange. She worked Taylor back into the corner, and then fired her across chest first into the far side. Taylor stumbled out backwards as Lozano hit the ropes on the near side with a Clothesline from Hell that mowed Savannah down. Shaw slid back into the ring, seeing everyone but her partner was down.

Zack: Savannah and Valentina have a LONG history in FFW, and they damn sure don’t like each other! Lozano nearly took her head off with that clothesline, and right now Team Canada is walking tall in Global Wars!

Andi: At least they’re finally walking! And punching! And you know things are going well for them because O’Neil has finally decided to join Lozano. This is bad news for everyone.

Shaw and Valentina turned their attention on Steph, who was slowly removing herself from the corner. Both women scooped her up for a back suplex that crashed her into the mat. Lozano moved back towards the corner, waving Steph to get up. The Evolution Champion was slow to do so. But when she did, Valentina launched out of the corner with a bicycle kick to the face that dropped her where she stood! Shaw dragged the Evolution Champion towards the ropes, shouting at Valentina to help get her out.

Zack: One big PRICELESS KISS from Lozano, and Steph may not know where she is! But Team Canada knows where they want her, out here on the floor! Shaw’s asking for some heavy lifting from her powerful ally.

Andi: Of course she is, as much weight as she pulls. Valentina probably a bit more used to calling the shots, but i’m pretty sure she doesn’t mind the goal here. Steph looks like she’s out from that  Priceless Kiss though. I’ve felt that move and it’s way worse in person than it is sitting here.

Valentina joined her quickly, hoisting up Steph from behind around the waist. Shaw clobbered her with forearms to the head, but Steph fired elbows back into Lozano’s head. She dropped Steph to her feet, who gave Shaw a spinebuster. Lozano fired her back into the corner. Steph hit chest first before Lozano grabbed her into a rear waistlock. She tried to throw her, but it didn’t work. Valentina delivered a trio of headbutts into the back of her head before she tried again….until another set of arms wrapped around her waist. Lozano glanced down for a half second before Mel Avilo delivered the biggest German suplex of all when she threw them both!

Zack: HOLY HELL, LOOK AT THAT!! That was the biggest German suplex I’ve ever seen! Avilo LAUNCHED Lozano and Steph with an unbelievable power display!

Andi: WHERE DID SHE GET THAT FROM?! It’s that freaky Avilo strength, I tell you! It’s unreal! But she may have just saved Steph from elimination there!

Mel struggled to get back to her feet, obviously using up a great deal of her energy to pull it off. She leaned against the ropes for a moment, looking down at the floor before a dropkick from Shaw to the back sent her over the top rope to the floor. Avilo tumbled head over heels to ringside as Shaw ducked her head under the middle rope and waved at her.

Maggie: TEAM BRAZIL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Andi: And there goes Shaw as sneaky as ever just waiting for her moment to strike! And being as Shaw as ever by taunting Mel afterwards! She may be smart, but boy is she the WORST.

Shaw got back to her feet, helping her partner up as Bianca saw what happened and rolled out to check on her partner. Shaw dragged Savannah to her feet, and planted her head between her legs, which the crowd recognized what was coming just as the buzzer sounded.

Zack: There’s a flip piledriver in Savannah’s future, Andi! Team Canada has eliminated the Brazilian Storm, and I think Team Canada may win Global Wars!

Andi: After that garbage they pulled coming down to the ring, now that they’re here, they’re actually in a hell of a position! Wave Brazil goodbye and say hello to the final team! And Savannah Taylor is in a very bad position for the US!

Maggie: Now entering at number six…………...TEAM ENGLAND’S MISSY AND CEREZA!!!

Shaw connected with her flip piledriver, and got back to her feet to await the final entrants. They both watched from the ring as Cereza came out first with Missy right behind her. The Leeds native caught Cereza by the shoulder halfway down, spun her around, and clocked her with a right hand to the jaw. The camera zoomed in to see a chain wrapped around her fist as Missy mounted Cereza, and pummeled her with that fist repeatedly in the face.

Zack: Missy told Cereza not to bother coming to the ring, and she meant it! We haven’t seen that chain in a while, and England is IMPLODING before they even get into the ring!

Andi: If it’s come to this, there was an implosion before even this for sure! Waiting until right now with so much on the line, and Missy has had a great run throughout Global Wars, and this is how it ends for England?! And Shaughnessy is having a nice laugh about this for sure!

Missy hammered blows into Cereza’s head before she was finally flipped off to the floor. Cereza had been busted open as she struggled to get to her feet. She only made it a few more feet closer to the ring before Missy was already back up. She grabbed her by the head and the tights, and then drove her head first into the ringside steps. The Leeds native pulled the ring apron up, and grabbed herself a chair while Shaw and Valentina watched from the ring. Savannah and Steph were trying to pull themselves together still, and the Brazilian Storm hadn’t left yet.

Andi: She needs a chair too?! Isn’t a chain enough?! This is bad, very bad for Cereza right now, and would you look at these two just enjoying what’s going on? It’s like Missy’s putting on a show for Team Canada right now!

Zack: I’ve never seen anything like this in the history of Global Wars! England has exploded before our eyes, and Missy has snapped!

Missy aimed with the chair for her head, but Cereza rolled out of the way and dove into the ring to get away from her. Shaw and Valentina descended on her as soon as she got inside, stomping away at her as Missy tossed the chair down and hopped into the ring herself.

Andi: Now the vultures are swooping in. Of course. This is so terrible… way to be an example for the world, Canada.

With that chain still wrapped around her wrist, she patted Shaw on the shoulder. When she turned around, Missy clocked her with a right cross that sent her to the canvas. Valentina turned around to see Missy with her chained fist, stained with Cereza’s blood. Lozano lunged for her, only to catch a back body drop from Missy to put her on the mat. Lozano stumbled to her feet as Missy took off towards the ropes, and rebounded with a Superman punch to flatten the Latin Goddess! Lozano collapsed in a heap as Missy turned her full focus back on Cereza again, looking at the bloody chain and telling her to get up.

Andi: And now it’s all gone out the window! At least Missy isn’t discriminating here, EVERYONE is getting some of this outlash from her tonight, just like it’s been the case for all of Global Wars! No common bond in the commonwealth here!

Zack: This has been the wildest Global Wars battle royal I’ve ever seen, and Missy’s wanting to do more damage...to her own partner!!

Andi: It’s almost like she’s beating up Team Canada from taking away from her beating up Cereza herself! This is crazy!

As Missy waved her to get up, Savannah rose behind her and caught her with a forearm to the back of the head. The brunette stumbled forward, and spun around with a vicious glare on her face. Cereza used the ropes to help her finally get to her feet, blood covering her face after the attack. She unfortunately stumbled into Steph, who scooped her up and dumped her over the top rope without much trouble. She collapsed to the floor, and Missy dove out after her instead.

Maggie: TEAM ENGLAND HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

Zack: That’s the call of the night, Maggie! I thought Missy and Savannah were about to go at it over some comments made by Taylor, but no...she’s not done with Cereza! And I’d love to know why the Storm are still out here!

Andi: They’re still out here?! Again?! After they screwed us last year, I wouldn’t put anything past them!  I was going to say it was lucky for Cereza that Steph tossed her out at this point but NOPE! This is not the case and it’s two teams left in the ring and who the heck even knows what’s going on outside anymore?!

Shaw and Valentina made it back to their feet in one corner as Savannah joined Steph in the other, with both teams staring across at each other. Security came out, and began pulling Missy off Cereza and trying to get them to the back.

Zack: You could call it the battle of North America! Canada and the USA are staring across at each other. One of these teams will win the battle royal, and you can feel the tension rising in the Staples Center!

Andi: I’ve never wanted to start a USA chant more than I do right now looking at this picture, Zack! But I’m not gonna because I’m an unbiased professional! That’s not going to stop this sell out crowd here at the Staples Center though!

Security finally managed to clear Missy and Cereza from ringside as the two teams stared across, while the crowd began a very loud USA chant. The Brazilian Storm were stood ringside watching it all. And without a second more of hesitation, both teams charged at each other in the center of the ring. Shaw and Steph traded blows, while Savannah and Valentina did the same. Steph got the better of the exchange with Shaw, rocking her backwards with right hands before she rolled her fists and delivered a bionic elbow to the top of her head. O’Neill staggered backwards before Steph darted past her with a jumping reverse bulldog!

Zack: WALK OF SHAME all for you, Shaw! O’Neill is never gonna win a fistfight with the Evolution Champion!

Andi: Probably not her first and it won’t be her last either! Steph showing superiority over Shaw here as this is where it all comes together for one of these teams! It’s not over yet though!

It was a slightly different story on the other side though as Valentina was getting the better of Savannah as they traded blows. Taylor tried to bring her down with an arm wringer, but Lozano caught her with a kick to the gut that stopped that. She snatched Savannah off her feet, and drove her back first into the turnbuckle. Valentina scooped her up over one shoulder, and took off out of the corner with a running powerslam that drove Taylor down onto the canvas. Steph turned back to see Valentina rising to her feet, the two locking eyes for a moment.

Zack: Shaw and Savannah are down, and these two are the only ones standing. Two champions of FFW are gonna put whatever feelings they have aside, because the prize is too big for anything else!

Andi: If there were any two women in this company who would gladly put aside any feeling, any friends, foes, or anything else to get a chance to win Global Wars, get those medals, and win the big one, it would be those two right there! And there they go!

Steph took off towards her as the punches broke out again, but Valentina spun her around. She caught her with a forearm to the back of her head before she scooped her up into her chickenwing facebuster! Lozano got back to her feet, and hoisted Steph up onto her shoulders amid a chorus of boos from the LA crowd. She headed towards the ropes, about to dump her before the owner of FFW headed down the ramp. Samantha made a beeline towards the ring, and then around it as she began telling the Storm something.

Zack: Now what? That’s the owner of FFW, and I have no idea why she’s out here!....Or why she’s giving orders to the Storm!

Andi: I know she’s the boss of things around here, but that seems really, really suspicious and I don’t have a clue what’s going on anymore except Stephanie is moments away from Valentina dropping USA out of this thing! And if I don’t know and you don’t know…. WHO KNOWS?!

As soon as she finished speaking, Mel and Bianca went into action and started to head towards the apron. Valentina spotted them, and dropped Steph to the mat. Mel and Bianca climbed up onto the apron, locking eyes with Lozano. Meanwhile, Savannah was beginning to rise to her feet. The Storm looked at her, causing Valentina to glance behind her as well. As soon as she did, Savannah charged her with a kneelift and into a corkscrew neckbreaker that sent her hanging over the top rope off the impact! And then, Mel and Bianca pulled her the rest of the way down to the floor! The bell rang immediately!

Andi: The Brazillian Storm… Just screwed Canada?! But why? What the heck is going on? I’ve been fighting these two all year and I don’t even get this!

Zack: One thing is for sure, and that’s Team USA has won the Global Wars battle royal! But I’ll be damned if I know what is going on here!

Mel and Bianca slid into the ring as Samantha headed up the stairs as well. Savannah climbed back to her feet, looking across at them as Steph sat up with a very confused look on her face in the corner. The Unity Champions …...scooped Savannah up onto their shoulders as fireworks erupted around the arena.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the Global Wars battle royal…...SAVANNAH TAYLOR AND STEPH STEFANO…...TEAM USA!!!!

They put her down as the Storm began to head towards Steph in the corner until Savannah seemed to ask them not to. The trio raised their hands in unity as Samantha applauded them.

Andi: Team USA has won, but… what the heck is this I”m looking at Zack? Even Stephanie doesn’t look like she has any idea, apparently the only people here tonight that do are The Brazillian Storm, a victorious Savannah Taylor and…. Samantha ‘Yes I Sign Your Checks’ Star?!!

Samantha asked for a microphone, which Maggie quickly gave her as she gave Savannah a hug. Steph slowly got to her feet, making sure not to take her eyes off the trio.

Samantha: I said weeks ago that I was looking for a Franchise. Ladies and gentlemen, this is MY FRANCHISE!!

Zack: That’s why the Storm didn’t go after Steph earlier, Andi! They needed her in case they got eliminated so Savannah could win this match with her! Savannah and the Brazilian Storm are part of Samantha’s FRANCHISE!!

Andi: WHAT?!! THIS IS WHAT SHE HAD IN MIND?! This is… this is not at all what I thought it was! This isn’t what anyone thought it was! This… Zack, I think I’m gonna be sick.

Samantha: Allow me to introduce the new COO of FFW…..

Samantha looked as though she were choking on the words, not at all thrilled with what she was about to say before her brother headed down the ramp towards the ring.

Samantha: My brother…..SETH STAR!!

Zack: But….I didn’t think she liked him at all! It looks like FFW just became the family business!

Andi: Business can make a lot of people who don’t like other people come together over a common cause. Like, money, or power, and… well, there’s no lack of that here now!

Seth headed towards the ring, and stepped through the ropes to quite a few boos. Samantha gave him a begrudging glare, though it was Savannah who would welcome him more warmly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him.

Zack: Ohhh, well then. That might be why he got the job. Savannah is Samantha’s best friend, and it looks like….Seth is getting more than the COO position!

Andi: They should get a room… and don’t put it on the company card either. Zack, this just reeks of bad, terrible, horrible, wonderfully pain inducing news for everyone… I hope I’m wrong, but look at this and tell me you don’t feel the same way.

Valentina joined Shaw on the floor as the trio in the ring glared down at them, while the referees raised their hands. The final points were added to the scoreboard as Team USA was now at 24 points...but Team Canada…..25.

Maggie: However, the winners of the Global Wars series and the Pick Your Poison title contracts…..VALENTINA LOZANO AND SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL….TEAM CANADA!!

Zack: Talk about a come from behind victory! Canada squeaked it out by one point, and now Valentina and Shaw have a pair of contracts to use for a title shot!

Andi: Great…. Just great. Just what those two need, more things to try and rub in everyone’s faces. But hats off to them for coming back from not just the brink of not being in this, but not even having 2 people at one point! It’s a long hard road and no easy feat for anyone.

Savannah gave Seth a devilish smile as Samantha prided the Brazilian Storm in the ring. Steph still looked dumbstruck with what she was seeing unfold before her. The “Witch of Wall Street” looked down to Team Canada on the floor, who looked more than proud of themselves.

Zack: What a way to end the year! There are lot of questions, and far too few answers as FFW closes 2017! The Franchise is formed, Savannah and the Brazilian Storm! Seth Star is the new COO of this company, and Team Canada has won the Global Wars series and the contracts!

Andi: Congratulations to Kaoru, Congratulations to Team USA for winning the final match. Congrats to Team Canada for winning the whole darn Global Wars  and everyone hold onto your butts because things have flipped on their rear for the new year. Oh. My. Freaking. Stars.

Zack: 2018 can’t get here quick enough!

The crowd began to boo the trio in the ring as Global Wars faded off the air.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 07:27:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: