Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 04:14:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Nevaeh Responds

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Responds  (Read 383 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: December 05, 2017, 06:48:12 pm »

Our scene now opens up with what looks to be a very elegant conference room, though there are only two chairs at the table. Occupying the chairs are Allison Marx and Nevaeh Summers, sporting a black powersuit with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Nevaeh looks very somber, an expression she has been showing as of late, but this one is much different. She slowly spins the cup in her hands, almost mesmerized by it.

Allison: This is Allison Marx filing a story for the FFW website. I’m here with Nevaeh Summers, who has been at the center of quite the maelstrom of events recently. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me, Nevaeh.

Nevaeh softly nodded her head and briefly looked at Allison before looking back at her cup

Nevaeh: Thanks for letting me talk about this. I know there’s alot of questions people want answered. I’m gonna try my best to explain things.

Allison: Let’s dive right into it. I’m sure pretty much everyone has seen the interview conducted by your former manager, Silas Mason. He laid out a lot of heavy allegations, ranging from your personal life to illegal drug use. I thought you might like to respond to those first and foremost.

Nevaeh sat there in silence for a moment, still circling the cup in her hands. She seemed very nervous now as she tried to sit up straight.

Nevaeh: Umm...I ummm...before anything I’d..I’d like to take this time to publicly apologize to someone. If that’s ok? She deserves it.

Allison: Of course, feel free, Nevaeh.

Nevaeh nodded her head as she now tried to look up at the camera, but looked away. It was as if it was hard to do so. She took a deep breath to try and calm herself before she spoke.

Nevaeh: I umm.. I want to say I’m sorry Cassie. I’m sorry for what I did. It was a horrible, horrible mistake on my part.  I wasn’t thinking right when I...when I agreed to it. If I could go back and change it I swear I would. I swear to you I would. You didn't deserve it and…

Nevaeh’s voice broke as she now paused and looked away. She seemed to be struggling with her emotions before trying to reel herself back in, but there was quivering in her voice.

Nevaeh:...and you have every right to be mad at me for it. Every right. I’m sorry Cassie, I’m very sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I made a huge mistake...I hope one day you can forgive me for it….I’m sorry.

Nevaeh lowered her head back down as we could hear her sniffling now. She was trying not to let herself melt away right now. Allison slides a box of tissues across the table for her before she continues.

Allison: Take your time, Nevaeh. With that out of the way, I’ll reiterate my original question and ask you if you’d like to answer the charges levied against you by your former manager, Silas Mason.

Nevaeh did grab a tissue or two from the box and started patting her eyes. She raised her head up and we saw the blood shot eyes now. She seemed pained at the moment as she was trying to regain her composure.

Nevaeh: There’s..there’s things I do want to respond to. Things that need to be cleared up. Let’s get the biggest out of the way. I’m suspended. Ms. Star made a choice that she felt was for the best. She came to that decision because in our meeting I told her the truth. I did ask Silas to help me with the drug test. It was faked. Now before going further let me clear something up. The only drug use I was doing was for marijuana. That was it. I was smoking it, sometimes heavily, but that was the only thing. I wasn’t taking pills or anything much more serious. I never went to the ring high. I didn't do anything like that. I was not some heavy abuser like he wanted it to be implied. It was weed and only that. But yes I did ask him to help me with that drug test because it was in my system at the time. Another stupid mistake on my part.

Alison: The big question here is why did you ask him to help you with it, Nevaeh?

Nevaeh shook her head once more, looking upset with herself.

Nevaeh: Because I got scared. There were things going on at that time, I was smoking heavy….I wasn’t someone who wanted to really face my problems head up. I was always trying to find ways around them. But most of all I was trying to keep things going as they were. I was trying to have my career keep going forward while also keep other things going as planned. When the time came I made the wrong choice. I just ended up putting myself into a deeper hole. I unfortunately put that doctor in a horrible position. She is not to blame, if her employers are watching this please take it easy on her. She didn't want to do it. We kept pressuring her. It was our fault, not hers.

Allison: I think your situation is very sympathetic, Nevaeh. We’ve all known the pressures of our careers, sometimes more than others. And given the level of success you’ve achieved since coming to FFW, it’s understandable that you felt more and more pressure mounting on your shoulders.

Nevaeh: That’s the irony Allison. I wanted success, but it’s what really got me here. I wanted to be the best, to show I was “The World’s Finest” so bad that when Iost to Kelly I did finally sign with Silas. He’s right in that regard. I thought he’d be the key to helping me get there...and we won. We won alot. At that time we were on the same wavelength, we thought the same things. We schemed up so many different ways to win matches. To get ahead. WE did not care how we did it or who we had to go through as long as he we got what we wanted. It was an equal partnership. I thought I could trust him. That’s where I messed up because once he gets you there you’re his. It’s what lead me to turn to him and what I did to Cassie. Once he had that and I wanted to leave he used that information on me to make me stay. He knew I never wanted Cassie to know what I did. I didn't want her mad at me and I didn't want her to be hurt. Mistakes Allison...He blackmailed me to keep me under his finger and I did it because I never wanted Cassie to get hurt….

Nevaeh paused again as she stared straight ahead. She closed her eyes temporarily before speaking back up, shaking her head as she did.

Nevaeh: …”never wanted her to get hurt”...The gist was “as long as things keep going the way they are your secret is safe with me”. That’s part of why I did the things I did for the past few years here. I needed to keep things going the way they were. But I’m not gonna sit here and lie. The other part was for me. My thinking was I’m stuck here I might as well  do what’s best for me as well. I did want to win as many titles as I could. I always wanted to be FFW Champion, but it was never lost on me that I should be thankful for him bringing me there. I was reminded of that everyday for the past few years. So many damn mistakes I made and I just kept adding on to them. I just kept making them, like an idiot.

Allison: I don’t think anyone can take away your laundry list of accomplishments. You started with the now retired Television title, moved up to Evolution, and ultimately became FFW Champion. You were the main event of Unstoppable. You have accomplished so much in FFW, your success can’t be argued here. But with everything that came out, we already know that you have been suspended indefinitely for your actions here in FFW by the owner of this company.

Nevaeh: It’s hard to be proud of those accomplishments right now Allison, simply because he will be linked with them. I had to deal with his bull...his crap for so long. The long workouts he had me do. I’d be doing three hour workouts twice a day at times, seven days a week. All to “Make sure your fit”. I lived with him for the past several months under terrible conditions. I suffered through alot, but I did it out of concern for my friends. The things he’d say about my friends and what he tried to do...it was unsettling.  He talked about how Steph and Ember tried to poison me against him.?He did that all by himself. All those two did was keep me going when I didn’t want to at times.

Allison: That leads me to another question. Steph Stefano and this other woman, Ember Carcmicahel, helped you through this ordeal? How long was this all going on Nevaeh?

Nevaeh: Three years practically, but they were involved at different times. It’s just a big mess and I got them involved in something they didn't deserve to be in. I never wanted them to know what was going on, again because I was scared and humiliated. But also so they wouldn’t get hurt. But Silas doesn’t care about anybody but himself and being successful. He tries and make them look horrible when he knows deep down the crap he tried to pull. Things I’m not gonna talk about here because of the personal nature, but he knows he did horrible things. He would ruin them just as quick as he’s trying to ruin me. Thankfully that didn't happen. Those two are amazing, they’re friends. They didn’t try and blackmail me with things. They didn’t try and ruin my career. They didn't have me standing in the ring for the past few months unable to speak and being made to look like a fool. He did all of that. I have my faults in this, I own up to them. What Silas Mason will never do is accept the reality of the situation. He’s a liar, he’s an asshole. He is the worst human being I have ever come in contact with. He’s gotten me suspended. He’s cost me alot personally. But in the end he’ll get what he deserves. He should be happy he didn’t get hurt as badly as he could have cause trust me there’s people out there who wanted him suffering more than what he’s going through right now.

Nevaeh looked to be getting worked up before she calmed back down.

Nevaeh: But I am suspended. I’m not gonna fight that Allison. I accept it, I deserve it. All the mistakes I have made over the past three years have brought me here. I did this ultimately to myself. I allowed Silas into my life and I brought this upon myself because I didn’t listen to the people telling me not to associate myself with him. I’m gonna take the time away and try and get things in my life back in order. Get back to actually being able to live my life the way I want and not being dictated to everyday. I’m gonna try and be positive and whenever the day comes that I can step back into a FFW ring. I have no clue when that day will be, but I do hope I get the chance again. If I get it I’ll make the most of it. And only me, nobody else.

Allison: I’m sure I speak for a lot of people, Nevaeh, when I say I hope to see you back. But most of all, I hope you get well.

Nevaeh gave her the smallest of smiles

Nevaeh: Thank you. I’m gonna take it a day at a time. Just whatever happens make sure this thing keep running. FFW does mean alot to me. I do want to be able to come back someday. I got things I still need to deal with here. I don’t want to leave things unfinished.

Allison: Hopefully you won’t. Thank you very much for doing this Nevaeh.

Nevaeh: Thank you Allison…

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: