Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:13:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - January 13, 2017

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - January 13, 2017  (Read 389 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 15, 2018, 12:36:11 pm »

Live from the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
January 13, 2018

“Do you realize I could buy and sell this entire city?”

The question only drew boos as Breaking Point took the air. Standing in the ring was the owner of FFW, Samantha Star. Joining her was both halves of the Brazilian Storm. Samantha looked over to a slim redhead, telling her something before she continued speaking to the crowd.

Samantha: Not that I plan to, mind you. I don’t typically sink money into worthless investments. Last month at the end of Global Wars in the battle royal, each of you bore witness to the formation of the group you see before you: the Franchise.

Zack: Fans, welcome to the latest edition of Breaking Point! We are live from the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan. And it appears we are picking up right where Global Wars left off just a little over a month ago.

Mai: I wonder commentators can join the Franchise. I’d put in a good word for you, Zack. Maybe.
Samantha: What you see before you are three of the best in the world. What you see before you is a collective of women who have more than proven themselves to me. When I mentioned months ago that I was looking for a franchise, I could not ask for three more talented women. The only one missing is Savannah Taylor, who is currently planning to dominate a tournament to capture yet another title tonight.

A ringside attendant hands a pair of microphones up to Mel & Bianca.

Samantha: You have the best tag team in FFW today, your reigning FFW Unity Champions: the Brazilian Storm. Clearly you must agree with me. After all, you voted for them to be named the Tag Team of the Year in 2017. Honestly, it was a very sound choice which I applaud.

Mel brings her microphone to her lips, but doesn’t immediately open her mouth to speak. In fact, she actually brings it down, tapping it lightly before finally speaking. The hand not holding the microphone settles on the belt around her waist.

Mel: It was, let’s be realistic here, the only choice that could have been made. We are the team that made waves through all of last year and we shall continue to do so through this new one. Just as our dear Savannah will too, and has done since her signing to this company. It is hard to fathom a group that is as well collated.

Bianca: And, see, this is not a matter of, y’know, gloating. We ARE the only choice you could’ve made, whether you liked it or not. Being FFW’s two-time Unity Champions is just the beginning.

Bianca proceeds to pick up the belt hanging from her shoulder and raise it for the crowd to admire (and boo at).

Bianca: You can boo all you want, folks, but THIS is what greatness is all about! And this is why we have official endorsement, this is why we are the Franchise players of FFW!

Zack: Conspicuous by his absence is the new COO of FFW, Seth Star. I’m told he’s on his way here to the Little Caesar’s Arena.

Samantha: Now you may be curious about what the Franchise is all about. The Franchise is a group reserved for the workhorses of FFW, as well as the elite. These are women who, by their very nature, deserve to be spotlighted. They deserve to be pampered. They deserve...special privileges.
The boos only tend to get louder as Samantha rolls her eyes, and stops next to the slim redhead standing next to her.

Samantha: Miss Fox, perhaps you can encourage our audience to silence themselves.

Lyla: Of course, Ms. Star. It appears you animals have no idea how to conduct yourselves so allow me to give you a lesson. When the owner of the company you’ve all paid to see tonight starts talking, you shut your useless mouths and you listen. If Ms. Star wanted your opinions on anything, she would ask for them. But since she hasn’t, I suggest you all silence yourselves and stop interrupting the most brilliant businesswoman in the industry today.

Samantha: Those privileges are vast, such as the luxury skybox these ladies will be watching from tonight. Some of the privileges will exist...in this ring, but why ruin the surprise? The Franchise is a reward for these three women, they are entitled and privileged to enjoy all the benefits that come with being my personal….force.

Bianca: Oh, come on now, Ms. Star, let’s not use that word. Think of all the lesser women in the roster who already have their jimmies rustled by the idea of the Franchise getting any kind of incentive like that, before we’ve even properly begun! Let’s call it... claiming what is deservedly ours. After all… Just who in this company has worked harder for this position than us?

Mel: ...You know, I can’t think of a single one. No matter how much they all claim it to be the opposite.
Samantha: What you are going to see going forward is the reward for being part of this collective. While they continue to hold a standard of excellence, the rest of you can merely wish it were true for you. In 2018 in FFW, you’re going to see a lot more of me. You’re definitely going to see a lot more of these women. You’re going to find out firsthand what being part of this Franchise is all about.

Samantha’s music hits amid a growing cacophony of boos from the Detroit crowd. Lyla holds the ropes open for all three women before joining them.

Zack: I have a bad feeling about this.

Mai: Who asked you?!

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell  loaded with  plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracking her knuckles, Kelly Kincaid connecting with a shooting star press, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Alysson and Valerie standing over Steph, Miko Ayano laying in some chops, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point returns to  the air inside the arena with all the requisite pyro and ballyhoo.

The show heads to ringside as Maggie Rourke makes her way inside, a bright smile on her face as she begins to speak.

Maggie: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: The first FFW match of 2018 is about to take place, and I’m joined as usual for Scarlett’s matches by Missy of Chaotic Temptation. Welcome to the booth, and good luck later tonight against Natalya.

Missy: As much as I’ve enjoyed a break it is nice to be back at it. It’s a pleasure to be here as always, and thank you, Zack.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Maggie: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: This is the first time in many months that Lilly Arthur has set foot into a FFW ring. But don’t make the mistake of thinking she’s got ring rust. She’s been very active in SVW.

Missy: Unfortunately Scarlett seems to take most people lightly, so I’m guessing Lilly isn’t going to be any different. I wouldn’t be underestimating her if I was in Scarlett’s position, I’ve seen her in action across in SVW.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Missy: I’ve actually been pleasantly surprised with Scarlett the last couple of weeks. She has really been putting some effort into her training. Losing the Fast Track Championship hit her harder than she will likely ever admit.

Zack: That’s understandable. I can’t recall a great deal many champions who were elated to leave the title behind after a match.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women quickly, and then calls for the bell. Lilly listens to the FFW crowd, who are solidly behind her as the match begins. Scarlett doesn’t seem to care one way or the other before the two meet in the center. Silver offers her a handshake, which Lilly looks more than a little skeptical in taking before Scarlett tries to thumb her in the eye. But Lilly catches her hand before she can do it, holds her wrist, and unleashes a flurry of kicks to the body one after another. She doubles Scarlett over for a moment before bouncing off the near side with a running kneelift to the head. The former Fast Track Champion staggers backwards for a moment, and Lilly presses the attack by using a flying headscissors to snap her down to the mat.

Zack: Things didn’t really start off here the way Scarlett was hoping, did they? I think both of these girls are pretty similar in size and speed, but I’d give Lilly a slight quickness advantage.

Missy: Scarlett was trying to get the upper hand and it backfired spectacularly, hopefully this will be an early kick to make her see that she can’t take Lilly lightly.

As Scarlett tried to sit up, Lilly began to drive knees into her back repeatedly. She then pulled her back to her feet, and fired her across into the far side. Silver struck back first, and hung there before Lilly darted across after her. The former Future Shock Champion ran up the ropes to deliver a hurricanrana out of the corner, but Christian held onto Scarlett’s hand from the floor. Lilly instead flipped up and over, and landed hard on the canvas herself. Scarlett gathered herself for a moment, and started to smile.

Missy: It’s a bit early for Scarlett to be smiling, but she does have a chance to pull herself together now. Thanks in large part to Christian.

Zack: I agree with you. I’ve followed Lilly’s career for a few  years, and you cannot go easy on her or waste a whole lot of motion against her.

As her opponent was starting to move, Scarlett went on the attack by raking her boot laces across Lilly’s face. She then proceeded to hammer clubbing blows across her back. She pulled the brunette up around her waist from behind, and then delivered an inverted Russian leg sweep to drive her face first down into the mat. Another smile began to form over her face as she got back to her feet, adjusting her hair and giving her cleavage a little extra push up.

Missy: Oh for pity’s sake. Concentrate on the match Scarlett, not your damn appearance!

Zack: Not just fixing her hair this time, Silver’s adjusting her cleavage as well. How this benefits in defeating Lilly is beyond me.

She pulled Lilly back to her feet, and sent her for the ride into the far corner. Arthur struck back first before Silver was right behind her with a running knee to the body. Lilly leaned over in pain before Scarlett grabbed her head, and executed a tornado DDT! She quickly rolled her over on the canvas, and laid back across her while she teased her hair. Keanan slid into position to count.

Zack: Scarlett’s definitely starting to feel like this match is hers to lose. I’m not sure about that cover though.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Before the three could make contact, Lilly surprised her by countering into a crucifix rollup instead. Scarlett’s eyes widened as she was pulled over backwards, and the referee was right in position to count again.

Missy: This is what she gets for resting on her laurels…. And playing with that bloody hair.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Zack: Wow, even Scarlett wasn’t sure if that was a three count or not! She’s double checking with the referee, but if you don’t hear a bell, the match isn’t over!

Scarlett managed to kick out in the nick of time, looking at the referee to make sure it was just a two count. Keanan confirmed, and when she turned back to Lilly, Arthur caught her with a knee to the side of ehr head. A second followed that one, tipping Scarlett to collapse to a seat on the mat. She started to rise, as did Lilly. But it was Arthur who capitalized first. Lilly hopped back to her feet, and began peppering her with forearms to the side of the head. Each shot wobbled Scarlett backwards a step before she was shot across to the far side. But Lilly put her head down a second too soon, and Scarlett caught her with a facebuster after the rebound. She rolled her onto her back, grabbed a far leg, and waved for a count before the referee dropped to give it.

Zack: Big time facebuster, and Lilly’s getting her delicate features rearranged. There’s the cover, this could be all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREE--NOPE!!

Lilly got her shoulder up in time, and Scarlett immediately got back to her feet. The former Fast Track Champion pulled Lilly to her feet, but was surprised by a series of right hands to the abdomen that stunned her. Arthur made it the rest of the way to her feet, and fired in those right hands to her head one after another. She whipped her across to the far side, and followed her with a running high knee to the head after she rebounded. It stumbled Scarlett for a second before Lilly snatched her into a full nelson slam.

Zack: Lilly’s starting to feel it now, and she’s tapped into that second gear! Kincaid’s telling her to come towards him, and I can see why! She could definitely use a breather!

Missy: Christian’s clients know how good he is, so if he’s giving direction it’s in your best interest to follow the guidance.

Christian shouted at Scarlett to come towards him. And as she did, Lilly snatched her around the waist and brought her back to her feet. A German suplex followed that, but Lilly kept them going as she landed four more in succession before bridging for a pin after the last one. Keanan slid into place to make the count.

Zack: Five rolling German suplexes from Lilly, and I don’t think Scarlett knows where she’s in Detroit or Denmark!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Scarlett popped her shoulder up in time before the three, causing Lilly to get back to her feet and begin a little Ali shuffle to the enjoyment of the crowd. When her opponent began to rise, Lilly started to circle around behind her with her arms outstretched.

Missy: I’m actually kind of surprised Scarlett managed to get her shoulder up in time there…. Pleased, but surprised. Five German suplexes like that in a row is no joke.

When Scarlett finally got back to her feet, Lilly swooped in behind her. She pulled her into position for a full nelson facebuster, but Scarlett used a mule kick between her legs to stop that. Luckily for her, the referee was trying to get Christian down off the apron. Lilly dropped to her knees in pain as Scarlett quickly tried to get herself together. The referee finally turned back, giving Scarlett a curious look as to why Lilly was holding her groin. The brunette shrugged her shoulders.

Zack: The referee’s asking obvious questions, and I hope she doesn’t expect Scarlett to tell her “Yeah, I just hit her with a low blow…”

Missy: She’s bought herself a little breathing room if nothing else, but I think that is probably about all she has gained from it.

As she was doing this, Lilly was starting to rise back to her feet with an angry look on her face. And the crowd was getting louder.

Zack: Look at that face!

Lilly went for the full nelson again, but Scarlett surprised her with a high speed thumb to the throat. She immediately pulled her down into a small package as Keanan dropped to make the count.

Zack: There it is, SILVER SPIKE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Keanan called for the bell as Scarlett immediately rolled towards the ropes. The crowd gave her virtually no love whatsoever as she pulled herself to her feet. Christian joined her in the ring as the referee raised her hand.

Missy: That was incredibly close, but Scarlett managed to pull it out…. Just about. That should go someway to make her feel a bit better after the way she ended last year.

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall…………….’THE STAR DISTRACTION’ SCARLETT SILVER!!!

Christian applauded her, and raised her other hand before sitting on the middle rope for her to exit to the floor. He followed behind her as she backed up the ramp with a grin on her face.

Zack: Scarlett Silver is back to her winning ways, and is no doubt looking to recapture the Fast Track Championship she left behind at Global Wars!

Missy: Without a doubt that will be her ultimate goal, and this win will help to give her a much needed boost.

As the pair headed towards the back, Breaking Point cuts to a brief commercial for the upcoming edition of Future Shock.

Kelly on Track

We are taken back to Global Wars with a clip showing highlights from the Fast Track Championship match between Cereza, Scarlett Silver, and Kelly Kincaid. After it concludes, next we find the new champion along with her husband in the backstage area.

Christian: It feels good to be back, I have to tell you. I enjoyed the month plus off, but you start to get a little bit of cabin fever after a bit. Detroit, allow me to introduce you to your new FFW Fast Track Champion after winning a triple threat elimination match at Global Wars….KELLY KINCAID.

The former acrobat smiled at the camera, patting the title belt on her shoulder as she grinned at the camera.

Kelly: Thank you.

The blonde paused for a moment, stealing a kiss from her husband.

Kelly: At Global Wars, I did exactly what I said I was going to do and won the Fast Track Title. In beating Cereza and Scarlett Silver; by being the last woman standing in the triple threat elimination match, I’m now just four successful defences away from challenging for the Evolution Championship - I know that’s not going to be easy, but I’m up for the challenge.

Christian: I don’t know about you, but I’d say Scarlett definitely provided the challenge in that match. I don’t know what Cereza’s problem was, maybe it’s because she’s still happy about her last name or whatever. But she was barely a factor in the match, much less in Global Wars itself. And as her manager, I can tell everyone that Scarlett will be cashing in her rematch clause to try to regain this title.

Kelly: I guess Scarlett is hoping for third time lucky and prove herself after losing when it didn’t matter...losing when it did matter and dropping this title prematurely in her eyes. But hey, that’s wrestling. She has a rematch clause and I’m more than happy for her to exercise it. As I’ve said before, she’s a phenomenal athlete and a talented wrestler and I look forward to meeting her again and again overcoming the challenge that she poses inside the ring.

Christian: But according to what I was told, she’s not the next challenger for the title. That goes to Erica Horton. She defeated Ruby Tyler at the end of the year, and earned herself a shot at the title. And per what I was told, she’ll be next in line to challenge you in her first singles title shot in FFW, I believe.

Christian rubbed his chin for a moment.

Christian: Could you imagine being in FFW all these years, and this right here will be the first singles title shot she’s had?

Kelly nodded her head.

Kelly: Just goes to show that title opportunities don’t come around all that often in FFW. I’m sure that’ll be a motivational factor for her - being part of the company for so long and only now getting her first title shot she’ll be very determined to make the most of it after earning it against Ruby Tyler. But I’ll be ready to deal with that - I’ll have done my homework on her and I’ll absolutely be 100% prepared to take her on and deal with whatever she might be able to throw at me. One match at a time - one defence at a time and I’m going to make sure that I get the job done against Erica, score my first defence and get that first piece snapped into place.

Christian: Do you realize that you made history in two ways at Global Wars? Not only did you win the Fast Track title, but you were also the only person to capture a title at the show. None of the other titles changed hands, so your victory really stands out more, I think.

That statistic brought a smile to the blonde’s face.

Kelly: I’ve always loved to be a girl in the spotlight and one that stands out from the crowd; the one that can do something no-one else can. Global Wars was just another example of that. Hopefully, now, I’ll be able to build on that, secure the four defences that I need to and then be the first Fast Track Champion to successfully challenge for the Evolution Championship. Make Global Wars 2017 even more important in FFW history. Like I said, I’m not going to get ahead of myself, but that’s definitely one of my goals for this year.

Christian: Plus I don’t know what will come of it, if anything. But I did put the bug in management’s ear that you would be interested in being part of Global Wars later this year.

Kelly: I’d love that. I’d love to represent Team USA. Last year Steph and Savannah did a great job and came oh so close but still were a little short. I think I could maybe be the difference maker between coming second and winning the whole thing - all I’d need is a half way competent partner and we’d take the whole thing by storm. But that’s still months away. Until then, I’m just going to keep on putting in the hard work and the incredible performances to keep myself at the forefront of management’s mind.

Christian: No one expects anything less.

The camera closes in on the title before we head to a commercial for the upcoming edition of Future Shock Tuesday.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 02:29:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 12:42:50 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for One Fall to a finish.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Maggie: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: We saw Ruby at Global Wars influencing the outcome of the match between Ascension and Artemis and Angelina, when she managed to get Ascension disqualified by kicking Artemis. Why she did that is still a mystery, but I’m sure time will tell.

Mai: I thought that maybe she was doing something smart for once in her life and joining a worthwhile side, but no such luck, instead she helped the righteous sisters.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Maggie: Introducing first/And her opponent/And their opponent, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Alysson secured a victory over Nevaeh Summers at Global Wars with her trusty crowbar, despite it being a close fought match between the two.

Mai: Always bet on red, Zack! Just like tonight, I’m backing her all the way.

As Maggie leaves the ring, referee Jennifer Stringer gives a cursory check to both women and then calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the center of the ring, looking like they are heading straight for a collar and elbow tie up. Just as they are about to lock up, Alysson changes her mind and instead cracks Ruby with an elbow to the side of her head. Ruby’s head spins from the contact but she holds her ground and recovers quickly smirking at Alysson and inviting her to bring it on. Two more elbows follow in quick succession from Alysson which rock Ruby back a couple of steps. Tyler plants her feet to stop herself going any further, but as she does Alysson strikes quickly with a kick to her gut which bends her double. Alysson aims a forearm smash towards the back of Ruby’s neck but the Huntress drops down to the canvas quickly and Alysson stumbles, trying to keep her footing.

Zack: Some quick thinking their on Ruby’s part saved her from what would have surely been a painful encounter with Alysson’s forearm.

Mai: She should have just stayed where she was and taken it like a woman.

As Alysson rights herself and spins back around towards Ruby she is met with a backhand which sends her head reeling. Before she can recover, Ruby hits her with a short knee to the ribs which pushes the redhead onto the back foot. Alysson regains her balance quickly and as Ruby advances on her, Alysson grabs the brunette by the wrist. The Outlaw whips her across to the opposite ropes and catches her on the rebound with a spin kick that freezes Tyler in place for a moment. Using that to her advantage, Alysson quickly spins her around and locks her arms around her waist to pull her straight down into a rollup. The live crowd erupt in a mass of boos at the early attempt but Ruby frees herself quickly before Stringer can even get into position for the count.

Mai: Even if she did manage to avoid the forearm, it didn’t stop Alysson from coming back all guns blazing.

Zack: That could have been a very quick ending to this match but it is going to take more than a rollup at this stage to keep Ruby down. The referee didn’t even have chance to get into position before she had freed herself.

Ruby quickly pushes herself up and then back onto her knees, but as quickly as she does, she is knocked flat on her back by another spin kick from Alysson. Before Ruby can move, Gardner grabs hold of Ruby’s arm to lock in an armbar. Ruby quickly pushes herself up and then back onto her knees, but as quickly as she does, she is knocked flat on her back by another spin kick from Alysson. Before Ruby can move, Gardner grabs hold of Ruby’s arm to lock in an armbar. Almost as soon as Alysson locks in the hold, Ruby starts firing rights into any part of Alysson’s body that she can. A well placed shot to the Outlaw’s side freezes her in place and forces her to release her grip. As soon as she is free, Ruby rolls out of the way towards the ropes, and gets quickly back to her feet, giving her arm a shake to get the feeling back as she does.

Zack: Ruby may as well be covered in butter for how slippery she is proving to be tonight. She is escaping Alysson at every point so far.

Mai: She is only delaying the inevitable, she may as well just accept the fact that the Outlaw is going to come out on top!

Alysson moves quickly and aims a backhand at Ruby, but the Huntress catches her arm and makes to whip her across into the ropes. Alysson is having none of that though and plants her feet before reversing it to fire Ruby across instead. As she bounces off Alysson leaves her feet for a dropkick which sends her straight back into them again. Ruby rebounds off for a second time and this time Alysson catches her and using a tilt-a-whirl DDT plants her on the canvas. Stringer sides into position for the count as Alysson goes for the cover.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOO!!!

Mai: Oh come on. Why can’t Ruby just stay down.

Zack: Have you seen Ruby before? She is not the type to just stay down.

Ruby kicks out without too much trouble and gets back to her feet quickly. She rolls her head on her shoulders as the Detroit crowd show her all the love. The two women square up in the centre of the ring again, and Alysson moves to attack again, but Ruby doesn’t give her a chance to attack, instead striking quickly with a knee to the redhead’s ribs which bends her over slightly. Grabbing Alysson by the head, the Huntress brings her head down to meet her knee and then pushes her backwards into the corner. As soon as Gardner hits the turnbuckle, Alysson drops her shoulder and charges in after her, ramming her shoulder straight into the Outlaw’s ribs.

Mai: This is not going how I want it to.

Zack: I’ll be sure to pass that message along to Ruby afterwards. I’m sure she will be heartbroken by the fact.

Mai: Sarcasm is not becoming of you, Zack.

Alysson bends double from the impact before Ruby stands her back up with another knee to the face. A chop to the chest comes next from Tyler, followed by a succession of them in rapid fire style that keep Alysson pinned in the corner. At least until Ruby pulls her out and whips her across to the opposite side. The brunette follows at speed with a baseball slide that takes the Outlaw’s feet out from under her. A side kick from Ruby, catches Alysson as she falls and she lands in a heap on the canvas. Tyler pulls Alysson away from the corner and up to her feet before she delivers a headbutt that sends Gardner’s head reeling backwards.

Zack: Ruby is targeting Alysson’s chest and ribs and that headbutt almost brought tears to Alysson’s eyes.

Mai: Almost doesn’t count. It didn’t and that is all that matters.

As Ruby releases her hold on Alysson, the redhead falls to her knees. Ruby backs up a few steps before leaving her feet and using a hurricanrana she sends Alysson spinning to the canvas. A double foot stomp to Alysson’s ribs follows from the Huntress before she floats over for the cover, prompting Stringer to drop down into position for the count.

Zack: Ruby is looking to end this match now. It might be a little early still but when you’ve got the chance, you have to try.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

Alysson gets her shoulder up before the two is complete and shoves Ruby roughly off the cover, sending the brunette sprawling backwards.

Mai: Alysson is full of fire still, it was stupid of Ruby to even attempt to keep her down!

Ruby and Alysson both roll back up to their feet, with neither taking their eyes off the other as they start to circle each other. Alysson breaks the eye contact first and launches herself at the Huntress with a European uppercut that she connects with such force that it almost lifts the brunette off her feet. Alysson quickly puts Ruby in a headlock and runs up the ropes, spinning off them to plant her on the canvas. The Outlaw rolls straight back to her feet and yells at Ruby to get up. Tyler just ignores her at first and Alysson backs off a step. Tyler makes it back to her knees but the second that she does, Alysson flattens her with a shining wizard. Alysson again gets back to her feet with speed and this time heads to the corner and climbs up to the turnbuckle. She steadies herself and watches like a hawk as Ruby starts to pull herself up. As soon as she reaches a vertical base, Alysson launches herself off looking for a hurricanrana but Ruby spots her and quickly drops down onto her front causing Alysson to land on the mat in a heap, and bring a massive cheer of support from the Detroit crowd.

Mai: I wish she would stop doing that! That’s twice now she’s dropped to the mat and prevented Alysson from pulling off magnificence.

Zack: No matter how much you wish for it, Ruby is not just going to stay still and let Alysson win, so you may as well save your energy and stop complaining about it.

The California native pushes back up to her feet as Alysson still lays on the canvas after her tumble, which gives Ruby a chance to clear the cobwebs leaning against the ropes. While she does, Alysson gets to her feet behind her. Ruby sees her out of the corner of her eye and runs to the opposite ropes. Stepping up, she comes off the second rope and she flips but Alysson catches her and tosses her to the canvas again. Trying to get back up, Ruby pulls herself into a seated position but she doesn’t manage to stay there for long before Alysson runs up the ropes to come off with an Enziguri that flattens the Huntress. Alysson points upwards while watching Ruby, and completely ignores the disdain she is receiving from the crowd, before taking off to the climb the ropes. Once on the top rope, she throws cross-arm rock horns before leaping off. Gardner lands her shooting star senton perfectly. She hooks one of Ruby’s legs as Stringer slides in next to them.

Zack: Alysson has just given Ruby the full force of G EFFECT and possibly won this match in the process.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOO!!!

Ruby gets her shoulder up just before the three and Alysson storms back to her feet looking at Stringer accusingly. The referee confirms it was only two. Alysson argues that it was three but Stringer holds her ground confirming again that it was only a two.

Mai: I agree with Alysson, that was totally a three!

Zack: No, it was just a two. And Alysson’s arguing with referee is going to accomplish nothing except to cause problems for herself.

While Alysson is arguing with the referee, Ruby pulls herself back to her feet and gives her head a shake. Having pulled herself together she stands and watches Alysson’s back as she argues with the referee, and gives a little roll of her eyes. She taps her foot as she waits for Alysson to finish, but after a few seconds she loses patience and taps the redhead on the shoulder.

Zack: It looks like Ruby has gotten tired of waiting for Alysson to finish and is speeding it up herself.

Mai: Interrupting a conversation like that is just plain rude!

Alysson spins around and is immediately met with a forearm across her jaw. Before the Outlaw can pull herself together from the surprise hit, Ruby uses her falling double knee jawbreaker to plant Alysson on the canvas. Not skipping a beat the Huntress goes for the cover, hooking both of Alysson’s legs in the process.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer immediately gets back to her feet and calls for the bell. Ruby also gets back to her feet under a mass of cheers from the crowd to have her hand raised.

Mai: No! This is not how it was supposed to end.

Zack: It was close but Ruby managed to escape Alysson enough times and has taken a well earned victory.

As Alysson pulls herself together in the middle of the ring, Ruby exits through the ropes and makes her way back up the ramp with a smile, before the camera cuts elsewhere.

Star Power

As the show comes back from commercial, we see a sedan pulling up into the building. As it comes to a park, the driver hops out and heads to open the back passenger door. Seth Star, dressed in a black leather jacket with matching pants and shirt, steps out and immediately begins heading into the arena.

Zack: There’s the new COO. That’s Seth Star, Samantha’s brother. And it looks like he’s heading our way, Mai.

Mai: It’s just a shame he missed that wonderful oration we got treated to at the top of the show. He should have been part of that. Traffic must be abysmal in this hellhole.

The cameras cut back inside the arena with a buzz descending over the crowd before “Money and the Power” by Kid Ink began to play over the PA system. Seth emerged from the curtain, and slowly made his way towards the ring amid quite a few boos from the crowd. Maggie hands him a microphone as he nears the ring, and heads inside. The music fades out as he props up to lean against one of the corners.

Seth: I expected this response, and I don’t blame you in the slightest for feeling the way you do. I’m sure many of you are expecting me to come out here, and echo the sentiments my sister did at the start of the show with her new friends. I’m sure since Global Wars, you expect me to follow right along behind her lead as the newly-placed Chief Operating Officer of this company. I’m sure since you are aware of me dating her best friend, that means I am going to be quite the exemplary right hand for Samantha.

Seth nods briefly, rubbing his hand against his chin before he continues.

Seth: For those you who feel that way, I would suggest...you don’t know me very well. For many years now, I will admit I have been very cruel and cutthroat to a number of people. But let’s be honest here, shall we? I was involved with Jodie Gray off and on for ages, and at least one of us had to be interesting.

Mai: …..Well

Seth: You see, for the better part of my life, my sister has gone out of her way to pretend I don’t exist. I’ve been...an inconvenient truth for her. She isn’t happy that she has a brother. As a matter of fact, neither was our parents. And for as many years as I can recall, I wasn’t invited to family functions. I certainly never received a present for Christmas. All I got was the wish I wasn’t there. Until late last year. You see, when I began dating Savannah Taylor, that sort of forced my sister to acknowledge my existence. And were it not for Savannah, I am positive I would not be the COO of this company today.  I know my sister’s mind well. She hired me because of that, and the fact she figures perhaps Savannah can keep me in line, as it were.

This starts to bring a bit of a grin to his face.

Seth: I adore Savannah, there is no question of that. But you see, I spent a great many years being someone she didn’t wish was around. And as the new Chief Operating Officer of FFW, well….I see no reason to change that dynamic.

Mai: Uh...wait a minute. This isn’t…

Seth: As the new COO of this company, I’m going to bring about whatever I feel is best...despite of what my sister feels about it. She may like some of my decisions, she certainly isn’t going to like most. But at the end of the day, I do this without fear of being released prematurely. And that’s for the simple reason that….well let’s just say….I know where the bodies are buried, as it were.

Zack: I don’t think this is what Samantha had in mind at all.

The crowd was slowly starting to warm up to Seth, very mildly.

Seth: Don’t get me wrong. I’m not a new person. Hardly. I’m still the Seth Star you remember. The only difference now? I play for a different team. Don’t judge me on my words, wait till you see my actions. And they start this Thursday at Velocity when yours truly will make some decisions that are long overdue.

Right before he steps through the ropes to leave, he makes one final comment.

Seth: If you want to see Star Power, stay tuned.

A grin formed over his face before tossing the microphone back to Maggie, and heading towards the ramp.

Zack: He’s playing for a new team? I wonder what these decisions he’s talking about are.

Mai: I think Samantha might should have had a bit more of a thorough interview process….

As Seth heads towards the back, we see a commercial for the upcoming edition of Future Shock this Tuesday.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 12:44:59 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to the finish...!

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Maggie: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: Joining me at the commentary table and supporting her Chaotic Temptation partner in crime is O.E. Ayano!

O.E.: Eeeyyyyyy about to watch my chick give Giganta over here the do-woop with that ooh-woop.

Zack: Uh... Yes?

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: If my broadcast partner wants to get onto the road of the No Surrender championship she may find herself having to meet Natalya in the future, though I’d argue that Missy has been making her own resume towards that title. Pretty much any title she wants after that one-woman road to Global Wars performance.

O.E.: ...Damn folk, I ain’t even think about it. I mean much respect if she want it, I can’t even stand in her way y’know but... Damn.

DING! DING! DING!

Stephen Wilson officiates the match as the two wrestlers eye each other up and begin to move about in a circle. Natalya begins to use her rather impressive reach to get a grip on Missy’s wrist and pull her into a collar elbow tie up which she is all too aware she can win thanks to height and reach but Missy is keeping out of harm’s way with a little side shuffling. Eventually however the former No Surrender champion gets her hands on Missy and locks up with her, but Missy quickly slips out of her grip and gets a side headlock on Natalya, looking for a headlock takeover on a bent seven footer... But Natalya counter by...

Simply standing up straight. The Little Caesar’s Arena is shocked by that one as is Missy who kicks her legs to bring Natalya back down into a bending position, hooking and cinching in that headlock a little bit more to get a squeeze down and pulling on. She tries to walk Natalya around but this time the giantess isn’t having anything of it and begins to lift Missy upward for a back body drop but the Leeds native begins to shift around and swings about on the shoulder of Nature’s Mistake before falling behind he and pulling her into a big time sunset flip!

OOONNNNNEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!

...And Natalya counters with a roll through reversal of her own, shocking the crowd as well as Missy as Wilson begins counting again!

OOONNNNNEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: I don’t think ANYONE was expecting Natalya for all her height to be able to pull a counter pin like that one!

O.E.: Got some kinda jedi force magic on that bbbiiiihhh, Zack. Missy ain’t no fool though, ain’t a counter out here that Mis-demeanour can’t cop with!

Missy takes off towards Natalya who is sitting on her knees as the Leeds native rolls away but Demidov uses one arm with a big time sweep to get Missy right off of her feet and dropping down on her back to the mat. Missy gets hooked by the head and gets flung towards the turnbuckle but the Leeds native jumps onto the turnbuckle by the second ropes, facing out to the crowd. Natalya however ducks under her and sets Missy on her shoulders for what’s looking like it’s going to be a powerbomb. At the last moment however Missy turns it into a hurricanrana and sends Natalya towards the mat as Missy drops down and lands on her feet in a crouched position. She quickly runs towards Nature’s Mistake and catches her with a headlock before letting out a yell and running with Natalya into a bulldog... Unfortunately Natalya counters that by shoving Missy towards the ropes and on the rebound, chest first and stumbling back into Natalya’s waiting grip and an abdominal stretch of unseemingly proportions.

O.E.: Nah, nah, nah, that abdominal stretch is illegal! Look at the leg placement! LOOK AT THE LEG PLACEMENT!

Zack: There’s nothing illegal about the way Natalya’s got that hold, but it looks to be bending Missy like a pretzel all the same!

The Leeds native lets out a grunt as Wilson asks Missy if she wants to quit...  To which Natalya asks her the same thing. Missy answers to neither, holding on through the pain even though there’s no rope in sight and Natalya still has the hold applied. When there’s no chance that Missy is seemingly going to tap, Natalya only wrenches the hold right back, pulling as Missy’s back gets bent further and further still. She shakes her head when she’s asked again and Natalya seems to decide that this won’t do... By immediately turning the abdominal stretch into a pumphandle transition. She hoists Missy up and lifts her high into a pumphandle slam but before she can send her downward, Missy turns it into a quick Tornado DDT from out of nowhere! Impressively, Natalya doesn’t immediately go down, on one knee however... And that easily allows Missy to pop up and come down with one boot on the back of the former No Surrender champion’s head with a vicious curb stomp!

O.E.: MISCHIEF MMMAKKKEERRRR!! SHE DEAD! OH LAWD SHE DEAD! THAT’S THAT MISSY ISH! NATURE’S MISTAKE JUST GOT CO-WRECKED-ED!

OOONNNNNEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTTHHHHHREEEEE---!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Near three count there, and I think that curb stomp might have rattled something in Natalya’s head!

Natalya bench-presses Missy off of her and slowly gets to her knees but Missy catches her across the side of the head with a shining wizard, the impact echoing throughout the Detroit crowd as they all wince in unison from the impact of that one. The Seven footer looks dazed, dropping down on the mat but Missy is not going to be the one to let this escape as she immediately applies a figure-four headscissors from a seated position, throttling Natalya around the neck and squeezing on the pleasure, picking up from the curb stomp and the shining wizard she’s already caught Nature’s Mistake with. The Leeds native asks Natalya if she wants to quit before telling Wilson to inquire the same! Wilson does indeed ask Demidov if she wants to quit but the only response she gets is a glare and putting two balled fists down under her to begin to push herself up with Missy still hanging on tight with that leg hold around her throat. Her face has began to purple slightly from no air getting to her lungs...

O.E: Aawww shit. Missy bout to end it all... Natalya’s eyes lookin’ all which way, she don’t even know left from her right and--

Zack: Not so fast O.E.!

And then with one massive hand she clamps her fingers around the throat of the Leeds native, squeezing and trying to choke her out before she can do the same to Natalya. Missy however doesn’t get her entire throat squeezed and simply inches out of the way so with the last air supply she has Natalya grabs Missy by the ankles around her neck and begins to stand up as Missy’s eyes go wide and finally the seven foot tall wrestler is up with Missy hanging upside down. From here it looks as though Natalya could hit her with a piledriver... But instead she bends backwards so hard and so fast that Missy falls and gets dropped on the back of her shoulders and neck, both women down. Missy looks to be crawling towards the turnbuckle, using it to boost her up so she can stand but the second she turns around... Natalya’s barreling towards her with a big splash in the corner! Missy gets sandwiched in the corner and then proceeds to slide down before Nature’s Mistake begins to stomp a hole into her chest! She grabs Missy by the arms however and forces the Leeds wrestler to hang chest first against the turnbuckle before unleashing a few kicks into her back...

Before...

Natalya sits on the top turnbuckle with Missy barely standing, but facing her?

O.E.: Ayo what... The fuck this mega bitch doin’!? WHAT SHE THINK SHE DOIN’!? She too big for the top rope!

Zack: You’re welcome to tell Natalya she’s too big to be anywhere she wants to be to her face. In the meantime I don’t think she’s going off the turnbuckle! I think she’s using it and her legs to... Yes! FINAL JUDGMENT!!

Natalya uses her seven foot frame to do a seated, top rope version of her triangle choke on a standing Missy. Miss Mischief finds herself without a way to escape in this instance and reaches for the nearby ropes, but with Natalya sitting on a turnbuckle in the first place and that not being allowed to be part of a submission, no amount of tapping out or grabbing the ropes gives Wilson any reason to call for a break unfortunately. Wilson begins to tell Natalya that he’ll count her out of he has to but Nature’s Mistake eventually lets go of the seated triangle choke, letting Missy stand on her own two feet.... Before the Leeds native’s eyes roll in the back of her head and she drops backwards from the overlong time spent in a choke. Natalya begins to walk around Missy, no hint that she’s about to finish the job but the seven footer looks as though this is about to be the end... Instead she merely reaches down, forcing the Leeds native to her feet, heaving her up in the air... What at first looks like a pop-up Samoan Drop turns into Missy hitting Natalya with a SECOND curb stomp!

Demidov drops down to the mat face first before bouncing on her her knees, Nature’s Mistake springing backward and dropping on her back. With a wide stare down at Natalya, Missy doesn’t waste a second more, dropping in front of a corner and squatting, elbows between her legs before she shoots herself up to the top turnbuckle. She gives a one-hundred and eighty turn and a second later she’s getting an insane amount of air, coming to crash down right on top of Demidov with a vicious frog splash before hooking the leg.

O.E.: AWWWW SHIT! ANOTHER MISCHIEF MAKER FOLLOWED BY THAT LIL’ MISS MISCHIEF AND HIT ME WITH THE NUMBERS!

OOONNNNNEEEE!!!

TTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTTHHHHHRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: The winner of this match by pinfall... MISSY!!

Zack: Well whatever your feelings on Missy, tonight she picks a win from a very game Natalya Demidov.

O.E.: Your feelings should be amazement, respect and and feelin’ slightly awestruck. Bask in my hittah’s glory!

The referee raises Missy’s hand as her music plays over the sound system even through a less than amicable crowd who wanted to see Natalya victorious. She motions around her waist before climbing the second turnbuckle nearby as we head to commercial.

Where Oh Where Has Abigail Been?

The scene opens in the parking lot of the Little Caesars Arena. A slim figure sits on top of a motorcycle with their foot on the gas. The figure is wearing an all black leather ensemble with a matching black helmet. Their hands move towards the helmet, the buckle is unfastened, removing the helmet slowly the audience is greeted by Abigail “Serenity” Lindsay. The crowd inside the arena cheer at first, though Abigail doesn’t have rich history in FFW, her exploits outside of FFW since then the fans are aware of. She winks.

Abigail: Where, oh where, has Abigail been? Oh where, oh where has she been? I’m not gonna bore with you minute details. That’s what google is for, silly. Or if you’re one of them wrasslin fans who follow everything, you know damn well what lil ole me has been up to. None of that is relevant. Do the ladies on the FFW roster really care how much chaos, how many championships I won outside these parts? Nope, not at all. I know what you do care about... current events.

It appears an old friend of mine got herself into a wee bit of trouble. Nevaeh Summers. Georgia Peach. World's Finest. Former FFW Champion. The woman I “stalked” a few years ago? That girl. It was revealed recently Nev had been a bad, bad girl. Drug use. Treating a former friend of hers like trash. Bad Nev. Bad. Bad Nev. Naughty girl. I was sooo looking forward to meet your acquaintance again, silly you, you had to get yourself suspended. Poor thing. Good thing I didn’t stick around, I coulda been one of your many victims. I’m lucky. The last thing I want is to be victimized by a predator. FFW is now a safer working environment without you around.

Abigail breathes a sigh of relief.

Abigail: With the predator out the way I feel safe. I am free to work here safely again. People like her smile for the camera. They flash their assets. They go out of there way to convince you they are not a threat. And then one day they reveal they are the wolf in sheeps clothing. That’s not me. I am a GOOD person looking to make a living. The days where I am taking advantage of by the real predators in the known universe is over. I came back to FFW for good ole healthy competition. Rest assured, if there is another Nev on this roster who thinks taking advantage of the weak is a bright idea, I reserve the right to defend myself. So, now that we are on the same page everyone, I bid you adieu.

Abigail puts the motorcycle helmet back on. She fires up the motorcycle. Putting her foot on the gas, the bike is fired up. She rides off into the night as the scene fades to black. 

A Better Deal

As the cameras find the open door of the Chaotic Temptation locker room, they see only one person sitting inside of the room. And that particular woman isn’t a member of the group. Sat on a single chair in the center of the room with a hand resting on a sledgehammer sat on the blunt end is Raven Knight. Dressed for combat, she watches the door like a hawk.

Mai: Uh, did Raven join Chaotic Temptation, Zack? Or….did she pulverize them with that sledgehammer?

Zack: Your guess is as good as mine. We’ve just seen Scarlett in action a bit ago, and Missy’s coming up shortly against Natalya. But uh...I have no clue why Raven Knight is in there. Or keeping company with a sledgehammer at the moment.

She continues watching the door, a cold look as her fingernails tap the handle of the hammer where her wrist is resting. When she hears someone approaching the doorframe, she gets to her feet and scoops up the hammer as she waits for them to come inside. And when they do, she nearly takes the head off of Kyle Kilmeade who almost jumps out of his skin.

Kyle: Easy there, slugger.

He said, rubbing his hand over his chest as he was obviously trying to swallow down his heart again after it nearly came out of his chest.

Raven: Oh.. you’re not Scarlett.

The brunette eyed Kyle up and down a couple of times as if trying to make sure it really wasn’t Scarlett standing in front of her. And then leant slightly to her side to look behind him to see if the other brunette was there. Not seeing her she straightened up again and turned her attention back to Kyle.

Raven: What are you doing in here?

Kyle: I was coming by to see Emma about something, but if I’m interrupting anything, I can go.
He glanced back down to the weapon in her hand, and began to realize she wasn’t there for girl talk.

Kyle: But since I have you here, rumor going around is you are looking for new representation. Is that right? I might be able to help you, if so.

Raven: You’re not interrupting anything yet, but stick around and you could have a front row seat.

The firestarter moved the sledgehammer to the side of her and rested on it slightly, looking quite casual considering she was obviously set for trouble.

Raven: As it happens I could be in the market for a new manager, if the right one came along. It’s not like I NEED one, but… I’d hear you out I guess.

Kyle: Well I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we go discuss it somewhere else? I think I could make it worth your time, and you won’t even need...that.

Kyle held open the locker room door for her, not that he needed to since she had already sat something in front of it so she could see out.

Raven: Hmm…

Raven looked around the empty locker room, seemingly undecided for a moment before she shrugged her shoulders a little.

Raven: Yeah, sure. Why not. This can keep for now.

Kyle let her leave first, glancing behind at the empty locker room with a pair of wide eyes before following after her. The show heads back to the ring from there.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 12:46:14 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a tag team contest and is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: There’s a whole lot of champions and world class talent packed into this tag match we are about to see. Main event doesn’t do it justice.

Mai: You getting kickbacks from someone for all this smoke blowing?

Dirty Dog...! I'm, I'm a dirty dog! I'm a dirty dog!
I'm, I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog! I'm a dirty dog! Dirty Dog!

Spotlights begin to trail across the darkened arena and just at that moment Jo McFarlane and Caroline Stark emerge onto the stage,

I'm an outlaw (I'm an outlaw), quick on the draw (Quick on the draw)!
Somethin' you've never seen before! (Never Seen)
And I dare a motherfucker to come in my face!

I got somethin' chrome (I got somethin' Chrome) and I got it from home (I got it from home)
And it ain't a microphone (Ain't it a mic!) and I dare a mother fucker to come in my face!

Maggie: Introducing at a combined weight of two-hundred and eighty-two pounds... She is “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane and she is “The Instant Classic” Killer C... Together this is... RED! DEAD!    DEMOLITION!

The Instant Classic and The Living Firework make a quick fist bump as “Lapdance” continues to play over the sound system and they make their way into the ring. Both women run down the ramp to a series of pyro that goes off in sync with their steps. Jo carries on the momentum to veer around a corner, up the steps, grabbing the top rope and flipping over them, landing on her feet to another pop from the crowd while Caroline slides in. They ascend opposite turnbuckles and take in the crowd before jumping down and beginning last minute strategy talks as the music dies down.

Zack: This is the very definition of a super team. Caroline and the FFW Champion Jo McFarlane are hardly strangers to their opponents tonight, but the one thing is they haven’t teamed up nearly as much.

Mai: And that’s important in tag team wrestling, Zack. You have to work with your partner in the ring regularly to have great continuity. These two are a seasonal team at best, which I think works against them.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....They are your reigning, FFW Tornado Tag Team Champions ”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano  & “The Titaness” Isis Morales...They are...
ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and raise their title belts in the air with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

Mai: It’s like having celebrities right here on the show with all the flash bulbs going off. And you know what one reason that they get this?

After the ladies taunt the crowd and their opponents, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for the bell to ring.

Zack: Yes, it’s part of their entrance. But Ascension has never rode higher than they are right now. They have the Tornado Tag Championship titles, and Valentina just won the biggest series in all of FFW along with Shaw.

Jennifer Stringer asked both teams to choose who was starting off the match as the Ascension handed their Tornado Tag Team Titles to a ringside attendant; Isis stepping through the ropes to take up a position in the corner, holding on to the tag rope. On the opposite side of the ring Jo and Caroline decide between themselves and McFarlane moves towards the middle of the ring as the official calls for the bell. Immediately Jo and Lozano lock up in the middle of the ring; the FFW Champion getting down low, digging her heels and started to shove her opponent backwards, forcing her back into a neutral corner, only for the Latina Goddess to spin the Scot around and push her back against the turnbuckles. Stringer called for the break only for the Ascension member to refuse as she looked to shove her foe back, keeping her pinned against the pads. The official started the count, Valentina releasing on four and starting to step backwards only to flash her hand towards Jo, catching her with a thumb to the eye.

Zack: There is no love lost between these two. Their history dates back to before they were part of FFW.

Mai: I remember Adam telling me about that place, they had twerking titles and rented a bowling alley for their shows.

The referee instantly began to reprimand the Tornado Tag Team Champion who completely ignored her as she stepped into the corner and delivered a raised knee into the Scotswoman’s gut, followed by a second and a third before she began to unload on her with stiff forearms to the chest. Lozano connected with five blows as Stringer ordered her to let the Living Firework out of the corner and began to use the count, threatening the Global Wars winner with a disqualification. As the official’s count reached four, Lozano yanked Jo out of the corner by the wrist and into a short arm clothesline that sent her down to the mat. Almost immediately Jo started to rise to her feet to receive three stiff kicks into her body from her Torontonian opponent before she was brought to her feet and whipped across the ring into the opposite corner. Valentina followed her in close behind, connecting with a clothesline to the FFW Champion in the corner before she stepped back and brought her foot up, pressing it across the Scottish born wrestlers throat. Stringer started the count and again the Ascension member milked it for all it was worth before pulling her away from the corner and into a belly to belly suplex, hurling her into the middle of the ring.

Mai: Look how Valentina throws her around like yesterday’s garbage, it’s really a beautiful thing. She’s beaten Jo in the past, you know.

Zack: I know she has, it was Unstoppable a few years ago. But I’d say they have both improved dramatically since then, especially given they are both champions!

McFarlane rolled to her front and started to push upwards, getting to her feet only for Lozano to put her back down once more as she bounced off the ropes and delivered a running big boot to her face. The Scottish woman hit the mat and rolled straight onto her hands and knees only to find Valentina standing over her as she told her to kiss the boots of the Goddess before the Ascension member bent down to take a hold of Jo by the hair and scraped her face against her bootlaces. As Lozano released her, McFarlane rolled away to her knees, her opponent following her; toying with her as she she used her boot against the side of her head to shove her away, causing her to roll onto her back that allowed Valentina to step up onto Jo’s chest as she stepped over her and delivered an elbow drop that she followed up with a cover.

One…

T-

Zack: Valentina knows she’s not going to get a pin that quick on Jo, she’s just trying to make an example of the FFW Champion.

Jo kicked out of the pinfall and as Stringer confirmed the one count to the Ascension member, Valentina pulled her opponent upwards, scooping her off her feet and into position for a brainbuster. Before she could execute the move though, Jo kicked her feet, twisting and squirming her body to escape out of the back. Landing on her feet behind Valentina, Jo instantly began to fire kicks into the back of her legs, continuing the onslaught as the Global Wars winner turned to face her, driving her boot into her midsection three times in quick succession before. As the Latin Goddess doubled over, Jo grabbed hold of her head and drove her downwards with a sit out facebuster. McFarlane rolled backwards to her feet as Valentina also pushed upwards, holding her face as she got her feet underneath her and Jo sprinted towards her, leaving her feet and driving both of her boots into her chest with a shotgun dropkick. Valentina crossed both arms across her chest as she rolled on the canvas before she began to rise once more, getting to her knees as Jo ran towards the ropes, coming off them and delivered a running knee to the point of Lozano’s jaw - the Ascension member managing to get her hand in the way to partly block the blow. Still the knee saw Valentina rise to her feet and stagger backwards, allowing Jo to leap onto her shoulders and send her spinning towards the Ascension corner and the mat with with a headscissors takedown.

Zack: There’s the speed and quickness advantage of the FFW Champion coming into play. That’s something Valentina needs to avoid at all costs.

Mai: I wonder which of the three titles Valentina will use her contract towards. Imagine her as the No Surrender Champion making bitches worship at her feet.

Valentina pushed herself up to a sitting position in the corner and looked up at Jo as she stood in the middle of the ring getting a loud cheer from the crowd. Reaching up Lozano tagged in her partner, McFarlane waving Isis forward as the Red Haired Goliath stepped through the ropes and advanced towards the FFW Champion, Jo waiting for her before she skipped forward and took her down to the canvas with a drop toe hold. The Scottish born wrestler rolled to her feet and as Isis pushed up to her knees, she back to deliver four stiff kicks to the Isis spine. The powerhouse pushed up to her feet regardless and Jo set off across the ring, coming back and delivered a jumping knee into the small of Isis back that saw her stagger forward; immediately Jo nipped past her opponent and charged towards the ropes leaping onto the middle strand and launching herself backwards into a disaster kick that caught Isis square in the jaw that only seemed to stagger her.

Zack: It takes a hell of an effort to bring Isis down! That’s over six feet and two hundred pounds of what has to be pure muscle for the most part!

Mai: I bet Adam loved how they downplayed Future Shock in the Red Dead promo. Isis dominated Future Shock, but because it’s her, it’s not a big deal. It’s just a ‘little pond’, I believe was said.

Jo nodded her head as she landed and a moment later left her feet to deliver a low dropkick straight to her knee, sending Isis down to one knee temporarily. As Isis started to push back up, Jo once more left her feet, hooking the head of the former Future Shock Champion and spiked her down into the canvas with a DDT. Again McFarlane was quickly back to her feet and was straight back in motion as Isis was also beginning to rise only to find her head hooked once more as Jo took her off her feet with a spinning neckbreaker. Immediately the FFW Champion made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Tw-

Zack: It’s going to take a lot more than that to bring Isis down for a three count. Anyone who has been in the ring with her will tell you that.

Isis kicked out before the two count could be completed and McFarlane rolled to her feet, measuring her rising opponent before she took off towards her, hooking her head from behind as she went to deliver a bulldog. Unfortunately though, Isis had different ideas, catching Jo midway through the attempted move and shoved her away violently, sending the Scottish wrestler chest first into the turnbuckle pads in the neutral corner. Jo staggered backwards after hitting the pads, turning around as she did so and straight into Isis clutches who drove her back first into the canvas with an STO. McFarlane sat up and found herself hauled up to her feet with a handful of hair by the taller half of Ascension and straight into a headbutt that saw Jo fall back towards the ring ropes. Taking hold of her by the wrist Isis fired her opponent across the ring, catching her on the return with a lariat that flipped Jo head over heels.

Mai: That ‘little pond’ sure does have some big sharks, doesn’t it champ? Downplay and demean the show she brought to prominence now, Jo.

Zack: You really like stirring the pot, usually it’s just martinis. I don’t think you were listening very closely to what she said.

Instinctively the Scottish born wrestler sat up once more and rolled to one knee only for Isis to club away across the top of her shoulders with stiff forearms, landing five shots that drove her down to both knees. A sixth shot connected before Isis lifted her foe upwards and over her head into a Gorilla Press that she used to hurl her like a lawn dart across the ring and into the Ascension corner. McFarlane used the ring ropes to pull herself to her feet and tried to stumble out of the corner only for Valentina to reach over the top rope and grab hold of her hair before she dropped from the apron, jerking Jo back against the turnbuckles. Isis advanced on her fellow red haired woman and lifted her boot to place it against Jo’s throat as Lozano returned to the apron. The referee used the five count and got the release on four from the Red Haired Goliath who made the tag to her partner.

Zack: It just shows you the depths of dislike these two have for Jo. Isis rarely ever cheats, because you don’t need to when you are her size. But they dislike Jo that much.

Mai: I don’t blame them. She’s immensely dislikable. I’m not saying I’m warm and fuzzy, unless that’s what you’re into. But Jo is, by far, one of the most obnoxious champions we’ve had with that title.

Isis left the ring as Valentina entered and immediately began to fire kicks into the FFW Champions midriff, landing blow after blow in quick succession before making the tag as the referee used the five count once more. Isis entered the ring and joined Valentina in delivering mudhole stomps that forced Jo down to a sitting position against the corner; Lozano leaving the ring moments before the referee would have been forced to disqualify her only to get the tag once more from Isis. As the Ascension swap positions once more, Valentina continues with the mudhole stomps, as the referee counts yet again, getting to four before Valentina taunted her opponent and delivered one final stomp to her face. Lozano circled away, holding her hands aloft and was booed loudly by the crowd before she advanced on Caroline, getting near as she told her she should bow down to the Goddess and kiss her boot causing the Instant Classic to roll her eyes. At that moment, Valentina struck, darting towards Caroline and drove a heart punch into her chest before using the bottom rope to hop into the air and catch the former FFW Champion with an enzugiri to the side of her head that saw her drop from the ring apron to the floor.

Zack: Valentina’s really feeling her vitamins here, and taking shots at both halves of Red Dead. She should focus on the woman in the ring.

Mai: She didn’t do anything wrong. Caroline was over there daydreaming in the corner, and Valentina wanted to remind her where she was. Detroit, ugh.

With a smirk Valentina turned her attention back to Jo as the red head was pulling herself to her feet using the ring ropes only for Lozano to jerk her away and into a Samoan drop. Valentina quickly got back to her feet and dropped back to the ring ropes, bouncing off them and delivered a knee drop to McFarlane before she made the cover once more, hooking the FFW Champion’s leg.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Valentina and Isis both can throw either one of these two around like a sack of garbage. Could you imagine the crow that brat would have to eat? Every excuse in the book would follow after that.

Jo kicked out on two and a half and Valentina nodded as the referee showed her the two count; the Toronto native headed towards her corner, making the tag to Isis who stepped into the ring. The two members of Ascension moved towards Jo, Isis picking her up by the legs into a wheelbarrow position as Valentina bounced off the ropes once more and delivered a curb stomp to the back of Jo’s head as Isis slammed her down face first. Looking ecstatic, Lozano placed her boot against Jo’s face, demanding that she kiss it before the referee ordered her back to her corner, escorting her back there as Isis flipped Jo onto her back and made the pinfall. Lozano played to the crowd before she finally stepped out onto the apron, getting a loud boo from the masses before Stringer turned back to the action and dove into position to make the count.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Look at Caroline cheating! That should be a disqualification. She wasn’t the legal woman, Zack.
Zack: It’s tag team wrestling, you’re allowed to save your partner if you can. What do you expect her to do, hang out and bite her nails?

Before the hand could fall for the third time, Caroline slid into the ring and dove towards Isis, catching her with a double axe handle blow across her back to break up the count. Isis began to rise only for Caroline to catch her with a knee to the jaw that rocked her back on her haunches for a moment before she pushed up to one knee and as she did so, Caroline fired off a superkick to her jaw that caused her to stagger back towards the ring ropes. As she did so, Valentina entered the ring and charged towards Caroline with an attempted clothesline only for the Trinidad and Tobago native to duck underneath the attempt, catching Lozano on her way past to catch her in a rear waistlock that she used to send her flying with a release German suplex. Lozano hit the canvas hard and instantly popped up to her feet against the ring ropes where Caroline charged towards her with a clothesline that took them both over the top rope; Valentina landing in a heap while Caroline landed on her feet to a loud ovation from the crowd.

Zack: This Detroit crowd is showing Caroline Dallins all the support she could ask for, and the “Instant Classic” is feeling it!

Mai: It’s Detroit, Zack. There’s no accounting for taste.

Back in the ring, Jo was slowly pushing herself up to her feet only for Isis to recover and move towards her, helping Jo the rest of the way to her feet where she wrapped her hands around her throat and listed her up for a chokeslam only for McFarlane to catch her with a desperate kick to the gut. Isis dropped her as Jo grabbed hold of her head and dropped down to catch the Red Haired Goliath with a jawbreaker that caused her to stumble backwards once more. Jo forced herself quickly back to her feet and spun around to deliver a spinning back kick straight into Isis gut that she followed up by hooking her head and using the ropes to spike the Ascension member into the canvas with a Tornado DDT. Rolling onto her hands and knees, Jo looked around to get her bearings and started to crawl towards her corner as Caroline made it back to her corner and was slapping her hand against the top turnbuckle, stomping her feet and rallying the crowd as she reached out towards her partner. Jo got close to her partner and dove towards her, only to come just short as Isis jerked her backwards by the foot.

Mai: Where are you going, Jo? Oh right, nowhere! Stay where you belong.

Isis kept hold of Jo’s foot as she pushed upwards, standing on one foot, looking towards Caroline before she leapt into the air and surprised Isis as she drove her standing foot upwards and delivered a thrust kick into her jaw. The Ascension member stumbled as she released Jo’s foot before recovered quickly and started to head back towards her opponent as the Scottish wrestler got to her feet and surprised Isis with a superman punch to the side of the jaw before she left her feet once more and jerked her downwards into an inside cradle pin attempt.

One….

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Well it worked for Andi once, but Isis isn’t going to go for that inside cradle again. Besides that, I’m not sure Jo has the power to hold her tight enough to have kept it.

Mai: I’m sure she doesn’t. It’s like a titmouse trying to roll up a grizzly bear. It just isn’t going to work.

Isis kicked out and Jo quickly came to her feet, diving over her and made the tag to Caroline. The Trinidad and Tobago native climbed to the top rope while Stringer was still indicating the tag and perched there for a moment before launching herself into a clothesline as Isis got her feet underneath her, immediately taking the dominant former Future Shock Champion down to the mat. Isis quickly tried to come to her feet only to find that Caroline was all over like a rash, tagging her jaw with European Uppercuts as soon as the red haired Goliath got to her knees and continued to throw them until Isis made it to her feet that saw Caroline leave her feet and execute a perfect dropkick into her chest. Isis staggered backwards and Caroline refused to give her even a moment to recover as she fired her across the ring, catching her on the return with a spinning spinebuster that drove her backfirst into the ring canvas. As soon as Caroline landed the move she grabbed hold of Isis’ right leg and instantly locked in a textbook kneebar, pulling hard on the leg as she exerted all the torque and pressure that she could in an attempt to hyper extend the knee.

Mai: I cannot recall times where Isis has given up or tapped out. Caroline can twist all day, and still not get the result she wants.

Zack: That’s where you are wrong. The bigger those limbs are, the more it hurts when they are in a position like this. If anyone could tap Isis, it’s the “Instant Classic” in my view.

Isis refused to quit as Stringer asked, instead using her upper body strength to push herself backwards across the canvas, grimacing in pain as she did so but still refusing to quit before she stretched backwards and grabbed hold of the bottom rope. The referee used the five count and Caroline rolled away at four. She waved Isis up to her feet, watching as the powerhouse used the ring ropes to get to her feet only for Caroline to move in behind her and surprise her with a German suplex that sent her down to the canvas in the middle of the ring. Again Caroline rolled over and went back to work on Isis’ right leg, lifting it up by the ankle and delivered four quick kicks to the back of the knee before she once more reapplied the knee bar, dropping down to the canvas to make herself a dead weight.

Mai: See, this is dumb, Zack. Isis can pull Caroline absolutely anywhere she wants. Look, she’s already doing it!

Zack: No one will argue the power possessed by the Titaness, but sooner or later, your body gives out on you. I don’t care if you’re four feet or seven.

Once more Isis began to drag herself across the canvas towards the ring ropes, grimacing as she did so but managing to make it and wrap her hands around it once more. Caroline once more used all of the five count before she released the hold and this time attempted to jerk Isis away from the ring ropes only for the big woman to bring her knees up to her chest and kick Caroline away from her, sending her across the ring. Caroline landed and came to her feet as Isis had only made it to one knee and charged towards the Tornado Tag Team Champion but as she neared her, the powerhouse exploded up to her feet and into a discus clothesline that caught Caroline across the chest and sent her down to the mat back first before she sat up and started to rise, holding her chest. Isis was clearly favouring her right leg, stomping the mat with it as she tried to get a little life into it as Caroline rose, prompting Isis to hobble towards her and caught her with a running (well, hobbling) forearm to her chest once more. Caroline staggered backwards, Isis catching her by the wrist and jerked her back towards her, scooping her off her feet and on one leg, hurled her overhead with a fallaway slam.

Mai: ON ONE LEG!! Look at what Isis can do with just one leg! She’s a super athlete, Zack, and she has no equal as far as I’m concerned.

Zack: Isis is a stud. The scary part about her is that she knows exactly what she can do, and what she can’t. She has the instincts of a woman with twice as many years under her belt.

Isis reached for her knee for a moment after delivering the move and started to make towards Valentina in her corner only for Caroline to recover and dart towards her, catching the back of her right knee with a chop block that took her down to the mat. Immediately the Ascension member rolled and pushed upwards, getting helped to her feet by Caroline who yanked her forward by her wrist and caught her with a discus elbow into the chest, that she followed with another kick to the side of her right knee. A second kick to the right knee followed as Caroline danced around Isis, taking hold of her wrist once more as she pulled her forward into a front kick to Isis’ right knee cap before setting herself to hurl her into the Red Dead Demolition corner with an Irish whip. As Isis connected, Caroline charged across the ring and left her feet to catch Isis with a splash in the corner before she pulled her out, scooping her up off her feet and set her up in the tree of woe.

Mai: I’ve never seen Isis in a tree of woe that I can recall. It’s honestly a little unsettling to watch for me.

As Isis was hung upside down in the corner, Caroline made the tag to Jo and began to deliver kicks to the midriff of the Red Hair Goliath as the Living Firework entered the ring and moved quickly to the middle of the ring. As she got there, Caroline dropped down to all fours and Jo sprinted in, launching herself from her partner’s back and delivered a high dropkick into Isis ribcage. The Ascension member managed to work her feet through from the top turnbuckle with the help of the referee and dropped to the canvas, immediately starting to push upwards - albeit slowly - as Caroline left the ring. Jo climbed the top rope, waving Isis to her feet and as soon as she got there, McFarlane launched herself at her opponent with a missile dropkick, catching her square in the chest. Isis staggered backwards and dropped to one knee, Jo came back to her feet and made a quick tag to Caroline before she skipped towards Isis, setting her up for a side Russian leg sweep that she delivered as Caroline connected with a running European uppercut to her jaw. Jo slid out of the ring and Caroline made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: This won’t work! THIS WON’T WORK!!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: And she’s still in this! Isis is reminding us exactly why she was the most dominant woman in Future Shock history!

Isis kicked out and rolled to her front as Stringer confirmed the count to Caroline who nodded her head and came back to her feet wrapping her arms around Isis midsection. With a roar, Caroline lifted Isis upwards only to drop her straight back down onto her knee before she once more lifted her upwards once more and into a Karelin lift, driving her down onto her back. Caroline shook her head as she looked down at her opponent, pulling her upwards once more and set her up for a suplex as she moved her towards the ropes before she attempted to lift her up off her feet. Isis blocked the attempt and Caroline tried once more only for Isis to block it once more before she reversed the move, lifting Caroline vertically and held her there for a moment before the powerhouse dropped the submission expert on her head with a brain buster, that saw both wrestlers collapse to the mat.

Mai: The upshot for Caroline is getting dropped on her head won’t affect her intelligence any, Zack.

Zack: You tell her that after the match tonight, let me know how that works out for you.

Stringer checked on both competitors before she began the ten count that saw Caroline start to rise to her feet first, Isis following her a step behind. As Caroline got to her feet she moved towards Isis who surprised her with a throat thrust that caused Caroline to gag and choke as she stepped away from Isis. The powerhouse didn’t let her get far though before she caught hold of her, lifting Caroline onto her shoulders for a fireman’s carry that she quickly turned into a neckbreaker. Isis rose slowly as Caroline began to rouse herself, the Ascension member helping the Caribbean born wrestler upright as she pulled her onto the Ascension side of the ring before she spiked her down with a Michinoku driver, holding on as she delivered the move for the pinfall. Valentina leaned through the ropes, keeping her eyes on Jo, ready to cut her off if she tried to make the save.

Mai: Later days, C!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Don’t count out Caroline yet! She’s still got some fight left in her, and all credit to her after that driver for having anything left!

Caroline rolled her shoulder at the final moment, rolling onto her side as she did so while Isis sat up, asking the referee who confirmed the two count and saw Isis pound the mat with her fist in frustration. She grabbed hold of her right knee for a moment before she got her feet underneath her, pulling the former FFW Champion up to her feet with her and made the tag to Valentina. Lozano climbed to the top turnbuckle as Isis flipped Caroline upwards onto her shoulder into an elevated powerbomb position, looking a little unsteady on her right leg as she held her up for a moment before Valentina launched herself from the top with a diving leg drop catching Caroline across the chest and driving her down into the canvas with the Crash and Burn. Isis fell back into the corner as Valentina scrambled to make the cover and hooked the leg.

Mai: CRASH AND BURN!! YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: NO! Caroline will not stay down! She will not give in as long as she has a breath in her body!

Caroline’s shoulder came up at the last moment as Jo tried to make the save only for Isis to look to play interference and got a low dropkick to the right knee from the Scottish born wrestler. Isis held her knee as she rolled on the mat for a couple of moments. Lozano came to her feet and saw her partner holding her knee on the mat and charged towards Jo only for the FFW Champion to stop her in her tracks with a high knee to her jaw. Lozano stumbled backwards as Caroline managed to force her way to her feet and caught Valentina with a German suplex that sent her into the turnbuckles as Stringer ordered Jo back to her corner before she did the same to Isis as she got back to her feet and began to hobble towards the corner.

Zack: You can tell these two teams have taken the measure of one another here tonight, and they are still going! This is why all of them are in main events, fans!

Mai: Meh. Jo’s only in it because she has the title. Without it, she’d be working dark matches if we had them, I bet.

As the Red Haired Goliath left the ring, Valentina began to get to her feet and advanced on the still rising Killer C. Immediately Lozano began to tag her opponent with haymaker right hands getting European Uppercuts in response from the Trinidad and Tobago native. Back and forth they go, the crowd booing and cheering at each blow landed before Valentina fired off a kick into Caroline’s hip that saw her grimace as the shot landed. Lozano fired off a second kick to the same location followed  by a third before Caroline stepped forward, grabbing hold of her opponent before she jerked her downwards and slammed her face first into the canvas with a reverse STO. Caroline rolled away onto her hands and knees, crawling towards the corner rising to her feet as she did so and made the tag to Jo. Caroline headed back towards Lozano as she was starting to rise and lifted her up onto her shoulders for a Samoan drop, Jo bouncing off the ropes to simultaneously deliver a neckbreaker as Caroline fell backwards completing the land mine. Quickly Jo made the cover, Caroline leaving the ring.

Zack: That’ll do it!! Jo with the cover!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Don’t forget Isis! How on Earth could anyone forget her! Jo might though after having her head caved in by her foot.

Before the three count can be completed, Isis entered the ring and delivered a stomp to the back of Jo’s head. A second stomp followed as Jo rolled away before Caroline charged towards Isis and launched herself at her for a Thesz press only to find herself caught by the Titaness. Isis staggered a step or two before she found her balance and as she did so, Jo dove low and rugby tackled her legs out from under her; sending her to the mat as Caroline landed on top of her and began to fire off right and left hands into her face. Isis covered up before she managed to shove Caroline off, Stringer trying to reassert her control over the match and force the illegal woman to leave the ring. Caroline though ignored the referee’s instruction as Isis began to rise and the Instant Classic and the Living Firework headed in opposite directions, bouncing off the ropes and coming back towards Isis, catching her with Nitroglycerin courtesy of a low dropkick from Caroline into Isis’ right knee and a chest height dropkick from Jo. Isis staggered backwards and fell through the ropes to the outside.

Zack: There’s NITROGLYCERIN! And Isis is out here on the floor ringside after that!

As Red Dead Demolition dealt with Isis, Valentina crawled towards the corner, and used the ring ropes to pull herself up before Jo and Caroline turned their attention to her, Jo charging towards her, climbing the ring ropes to deliver a knee to her jaw. McFarlane continued to the top rope as Caroline pulled Valentina forward and lifted her up, allowing Jo to grab hold of Lozano’s feet, lifting her up into a wheelbarrow position before she leapt from the top rope as Caroline delivered a facebuster - the Big Bang. Caroline rolled to her feet and looked to the outside, seeing Isis rise and moved towards the ropes, grabbing hold of the top strand and catapulted herself over the top and into a crossbody block that took Isis back down in a heap on the outside as Jo made the cover, hooking Valentina’s legs.

Zack: That’s the BIG BANG!! Caroline’s got Isis tied up outside!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!

Mai: Lucky break.

Stringer called for the bell, Jo rolling away as it sounded while Caroline picked herself up on the outside of the ring and slid back into the ring.

Zack: Whether you like them or not, you have to have new respect for a performance like that from Ascension. But Caroline and the FFW Champion weren’t going to be denied on FFW’s first show of the new year!

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of the “Instant Classic” Killer C and “The Living Firework” Jo McFarlane… RED DEAD DEMOLITION!!!!

Mai: Let them have their little moment. Ascension are STILL Tornado Tag Champions, and Valentina STILL has a contract for a title shot anytime this year!

Zack: No question about either of those facts. Red Dead emerge victorious! Thursday night at Velocity, the Evolution title is up for grabs when Steph Stefano defends against Valerie Lamb!

Mai: And don’t forget to watch the little pond Tuesday, Future Shock.

The two wrestlers came to their feet, Jennifer Stringer holding their arms aloft as the crowd cheered loudly. Valentina Lozano rolled to the outside, joining Isis who glared up at Jo and Killer C as they started their celebration in the ring. The Ascension snatched back their Tornado Tag Team Championships, holding them close as the camera cut back to the celebrating Red Dead Demolition team before the show faded out.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 01:29:11 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: