Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 07:13:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - February 1, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - February 1, 2018  (Read 319 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:17:35 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and heads back to the ring. Maggie is already standing by with her microphone.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: What we are about to see is a potential shakeup in the Fast Track division, if Isis Morales pulls out a victory here tonight. I’m joined by a woman we’ll be seeing in action a bit later, but who has a vested interest in this match. Scarlett Silver, welcome back to the booth.

Scarlett: Thanks for having me again, Zack. Of course I have an interest in this match. As much as I’d love to watch Isis smash Kelly into oblivion, I’m not sure I really want her setting her sights on MY title.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is one half of the reigning FFW Tornado Tag Champions and  the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent.

Zack: Isis Morales is a walking juggernaut. Save for a scant few days, she was the Future Shock Champion for a year. And if you want to remind yourself what a difference maker she can be, you need look no further than the 6 woman tag match we had at Breaking Point this past Saturday.

Scarlett: She’s almost the same size as a freight train so of course she makes a difference, Zack.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Maggie: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. She is the reigning FFW Fast Track Champion! Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: It was Global Wars this past December that this woman outlasted both you and Cereza in a triple threat elimination match to capture the title. At Fury, you will get your rematch one on one for the gold you left behind in Los Angeles.

Scarlett: She is just keeping it warm for me. It will be back around my pretty little waist in no time. Just where it belongs.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checked both women as Maggie left, and then called for the bell. Kelly took a deep breath as she looked across at Isis, and headed towards the center. The acrobat cracked her knuckles, and then Isis to take the first shot. She turned her back to the redhead, and Isis gave her an amused look. The Tornado Tag Champion headed towards the center of the ring, with Kelly holding out her arms and her back to her. And as soon as Isis was behind her, Kelly left her feet with Pele kick to the top of her head that ignited the crowd. Morales stumbled backwards as Kelly took off for the far side, rebounding and leaving her feet with a flying shoulder tackle that wobbled her a few more steps. Kincaid hit the ropes once more, and bouncing off into a flying clothesline. Morales leaned against the ropes, prompting Kelly to do it again. She fired off towards the far side as Isis was getting back to her feet, only to slide between her legs to the floor and sweep her feet out from under her on the outside. Morales landed on her knees in the ring, and Kelly immediately rolled back inside.

Zack: Well that’s one way to bring her down! I’ve not seen anyone use this strategy too often, but Kincaid is floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee.

Scarlett: It was okay I suppose… but the match has only just started so there’s still plenty of time for Isis to knock her through the canvas yet.

The former Future Shock Champion started to get up, causing Kelly to catch her with a running knee to the side of her head. That kept her on all fours for a bit longer, and gave Kelly the opening to hit that same knee from the other side. The crowd was behind her with each shot, which seemed to inspire Kelly more before she hopped up onto the corner and waited on her to get up. Morales made it to her feet, and turned as Kelly came off the top rope with a high cross body. But Isis caught her in midair, shaking her head before she bolted across the ring with a running powerslam.

Zack: Kelly was looking for big impact, but she didn’t get it how she hoped! Isis snatched her out of midair, and tried to put her through the canvas!

Scarlett: If she tries a little bit harder she might actually manage it, now that would be something worth watching!

The blonde writhed in pain as her opponent got to her feet right before stepping over her to add more damage. She stepped onto Kelly’s hair with one hand, and dropped a knee to her head with the other. Isis looked down at her with irritation before pulling her up to her feet, and shoving her back into the nearest corner. She pushed her head back, raised her hand, and brought down a loud slap to her chest that froze the blonde in place. She raised her hand again, and brought it crashing down across Kelly’s chest to drop her to her knees clutching where Isis had slapped.

Zack: Listen to the sound of those thunderous slaps to the chest of the Fast Track Champion! Kelly’s face tells you everything you need to know. She has never been in the ring with a woman like the Titaness.

Scarlett: Aww poor Kelly got a boo boo. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving woman. As much as I don’t particularly want Isis going after MY title, I am enjoying watching her slap Kelly about.

Kincaid leaned against her legs before she was scooped up with both hands, held high overhead as Isis walked out of the corner. She then stepped out from under Kelly, letting her faceplant on the mat from over seven feet in the air. Kelly tried to pull herself to her feet, catching Isis with a weak shot to the stomach that stunned her for a half second. Kincaid took off towards the far side, picking up steam but running right into Isis’ hand around her throat. Her eyes widened as she hoisted up the blonde, and drove her down with a one handed chokeslam! She pressed two hands into her chest to make the cover as Stringer dropped to count.

Scarlett: Just do the smart thing and stay down, Kelly. Make it easy on yourself.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Kelly’s shoulder came up before the three, which didn’t seem to bother Isis too much. She pulled her back to her feet, scooping her up overhead once more….and then tossing her onto her husband at ringside. Both of them fell to the floor as the redhead folded her arms across her chest, and stood in the middle of the ring.

Zack: Isis is absolutely dominant, and Kelly just got launched down onto her own husband at ringside. It’s like Isis is playing king of the mountain here.

Scarlett: Hey now! CK did nothing wrong, he didn’t deserve that… he should have just sidestepped and let Kelly hit the floor.

Kelly crawled away from her husband towards the ring, using the ropes to help her get to her feet. She climbed back onto the apron, and Isis immediately went to grab her. As soon as she did, Kelly grabbed her head and dropped her throat down across the top rope. The redhead began coughing heavily and stumbling backwards, and Kelly climbed back onto the apron. Clearly in a lot of pain, she hopped up onto the top rope to use it for a springboard into a hurricanrana that spiked Isis on top of her head. Kelly struggled to hook one leg for a cover before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: That is the biggest damn hurricanrana Kelly’s ever hit in FFW! Isis is down, and this could be over!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Morales kicked out, and shoved Kelly off the cover. The former acrobat got to her feet quickly, and took off towards the ropes. Isis rolled to her hands and knees, only for Kelly to come back with a double foot stomp to the back of her head. It smacked down into the mat, but the Fast Track Champion wasted no time in heading for the corner.

Scarlett: It’s like Kelly is just glutton for punishment, she might have the momentum at this moment but she should realise that Isis will just pay her back in spades later.

She headed for the top rope, wasting zero time as she immediately launched herself into her husband’s shooting star press. She went for the cover again as the crowd came to its feet with the count.

Scarlett: Not bad I guess.. But I’ve seen it done better.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!

Isis rolled her off the cover, and sat up holding her ribs. She shook her head as Kelly stared at her in disbelief. 

Zack: Isis says no, and look at Kelly’s face! She just sat up, but you can tell her ribs are hurting!

Kelly popped to her feet quickly, and caught Isis with a shining wizard to her head as she tried to get up. It put her back to a seat on the canvas before the Fast Track Champion caught her with a second shining wizard. She immediately took off for the ropes, using them for a springboard into a double knee drop to Morales’ body. She got back to her feet, heading for the corner and measuring her for something as Isis started to sit up again.

Zack: I’m not sure what Kelly has in mind here, but it better be big! It takes so much to keep the Titaness on the mat for any stretch of time! And God knows Kelly’s found that out firsthand.

Scarlett: Hopefully she’ll crash and burn! Now that I’d enjoy seeing.

Isis started to get to her feet as Kelly launched forward. Whatever she had in mind never came about before Morales caught her with a boot to the face that dropped her where she stood. She stepped over her again, shaking the cobwebs loose before pulling Kelly up and over her shoulders. The crowd knew what was coming next.

Zack: That’s the launch position for a VOYAGE that’s gonna make Isis the new #1 contender for the Fast Track Championship!

Scarlett: That was almost better than seeing her crash and burn… but still, I don’t want Isis getting her big clumsy hands on MY title. It wouldn’t look right on her anyway.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

Zack: That’s Ruby’s music!

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain. Isis spun towards the ramp, seeing Ruby as Kelly began hammering elbows into the side of her head. Eight in a row struck before Kelly countered out with a crucifix rollup!

Scarlett: Oh look, Ruby sticking her nose in things that have nothing to do with her… color me surprised.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Zack: She got her arm free!! And Kelly’s on the move again!

Isis managed to get her shoulder up in time as Kelly immediately darted back to her feet before the redhead got up. Morales was up to one knee before a running kneelift caught her flush in the face. The acrobat grabbed her head, and spiked her with her headlock driver!

Zack: CLIPPED WINGS!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Kelly made it back to her feet, catching her breath before she rolled out to the floor next to her husband.

Scarlett: Oh yay….

Zack: Ruby may be working for Ascension, but that doesn’t mean Isis likes her! And that simple distraction gave Kelly the opening she needed!

Maggie: Here is your winner……………..KELLY KINCAID!!!

Kelly leaned against the apron, trying to collect herself as Christian raised her hand once again. Isis was in a foul mood in the ring as the couple started towards the back.

Zack: Isis took her eyes off the ball when Ruby came out, and Kelly seized the opportunity from there.

Scarlett: I guess I should be happy that Isis isn’t in line for MY championship, so.. Yay… kinda. Although it would have been really fun to watch Kelly get smashed into tiny pieces.

Zack: Kelly picks up a very impressive win, and manages to freeze Isis out of the Fast Track title picture for now!

A fuming Isis in the ring is seen before we head elsewhere.

Candyland Magic

It’s a pre-recorded video and the scene opens up showing the newest signee, a very vibrant and perky green haired girl, Antoinette Sands skipping down a hall. She’s dressed in an alien t shirt with short jean shorts, smirking as she looks up into the cameras.

ANTOINETTE SANDS: “2018 is FINALLY here and you’re resident freak and geek is FINALLY hereee! I couldn’t dare miss the opportunity in making this year THE year of achievement and  a wild ride! You all saw ya girl learn to kick major butt but now it’s time to apply my skills off into the world and spread a little candyland magic to FFW!!”

She smiles, nodding her head twirling her green hair around her finger giggling and bouncing up and down.

ANTOINETTE SANDS: “I’m one of the first to bypass and be brought straight to the main roster because people saw and believed in me and my skill! I’ve been given this chance and I will show everyone that I was fairly given this and make the BEST out of it! And the best.. I mean going after what I want the most..”

She smiles teasingly before winking her right eye to the camera and giggles.

ANTOINETTE SANDS: “But that comes with time! For right now, I’m going to sit back and enjoy the show tonight! This roster is S T A C K E D STAAAACKED with amazing talent that I cannot wait to square up with!”

Ant smiles, before nodding her head.

ANTOINETTE SANDS: “It’s going to be a blast.. an absolute blaaaaast!”

She says with a wide eyed grin before stepping out of the scene smirking.

Natty Two Belts

We're sent to backstage again as the camera is quite literally pointing upwards to focus on the Error of Nature, former No Surrender Champ Natalya Demidov. She has her arms crossed in fronto of her chest and a mysterious smirk on her face.

Natalya: It's been years since I started wrestling in America. And since I started until... rather recently, I can safely say my career has been riddled with bad choices. Hiding behind a veil and concealing my identity, or associating myself with people such as Destiny Campbell and Amy has done nothing to show the world what Natalya Demidov is really capable of... And stands for. But ever since I stopped hiding myself behind a veil or behind someone else's influence, I believe I have done well for myself. And... heh. Funny situation I see myself in. I'm not a contender for the No Surrender Championship... AND the Ultraviolence Championship.

She shakes her head and lets out a short, sharp sigh.

Natalya: I was once told -- a good, long while ago -- that I was but a poor man's version of my younger sister, Mika. She's a Hall of Famer, a former FFW Champion, I can't really deny the fact she's done outstandingly well. And maybe, in the eyes of some people, that's all I'll ever be: Mika Demidov's older, taller sister and nothing more. A very shallow way of looking into it, but I'm not really in a position to have a say in people's personal opinions of me.

Uncrossing her arms, she lifts an index finger.

Natalya: But I AM in a position to have a say when they're wrong. Say what you want, but one doesn't become a challenger for two different belts at the same time because of luck. Sure, I am owed a match for the No Surrender Championship because I LOST the belt, but I'm also now owed a match for the Ultraviolence Championship because I WON a match. Against a Hall of Famer and former FFW Champion, Emma MacNamara, no less. And people that claim my dropping the NS Championship to Sophia Pike in my first defense tend to ignore the fact I ended the reign of the most dominant No Surrender Champion since Starla McCloud, that being Savannah Taylor. The boss's bestie. The Franchise Player. Do you still want to call it luck?

The Executioner chuckles.

Natalya: What I mean to let you know is that I'll not be denied anymore. I did not rise to this challenge by "lucking out". And I may not be the most magnetic of wrestlers... I may not ever be a ratings magnet in anyway. But the fact I'm not bitching and bending over backwards to let people know how good I am will be but a footnote in my history when I become a two-time No Surrender Champion... Or the next Ultraviolence Champion.

She shrugs softly, much like a watered down version of her younger sister's trademark POWERSHRUG!.

Natalya: Hey, I'm not picky. Sophia Pike... Emma Mac... You're both on notice. You can laugh and harp on about how people never "pay attention to your warnings," but here's a warning for the two of you: Nattie's coming to cut you down.

And as the Error of Nature crosses her arms once again and smirks, we fade out to something completely different.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:58:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: