Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 10:55:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - February 1, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - February 1, 2018  (Read 320 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:19:00 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, where Maggie awaits with her microphone in hand before the bell rings.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: I’m going to have a guest here momentarily, but coming up is a tag match that was put together by the new COO apparently. It’s also the first time these two teams have ever met.

You’ve been hiding out for quite a while now,
Living off of people you know.
Tryna raise a little money to pay off all the monkeys
That you met inside the rabbit hole.

The driving guitars of Shinedown’s “Cry For Help” blare out of the speakers, where pink, blue and red strobes flash around the arena. The strobes come together to form a large spotlight. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid, with a smirk upon his face.

You take a candy from the white witch
You’re smokin’ tea with Mama Kin.
Well there’s a wolf outside a brick house screaming:
THIS TIME I’M GONNA BLOW IT IN!

Missy, Emma and Scarlett emerge together, with Emma and Scarlett flanked by Missy and Christian. They stand there for a minute, Christian smiling down at the girls who seem to be quite happy with the jeers that rain down on them.

Maggie: On their way to the ring, please welcome Missy and “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by the FFW Ultraviolence Champion Emma MacNamara and Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!

Because the mind is a weapon, see
And it’s got you on your hands and knees!
Pull the trigger if you’re gonna
We all know that you wanna
Count off; one, two, ONE, TWO THREE!

The girls begin their walk down the ramp, with Christian just behind them. As the bridge reaches the count off, the girls take off on the word “three”, and use the momentum to slide into the ring together.  The girls stand together as Christian joins them in the ring and directs traffic, each girl heading to a different corner. They look out for a moment before hopping down and the three women meet in a corner, discussing strategy as Christian darts to the back while  the music dies out. Emma then heads to the booth with Zack.

Zack: Usually I have either Missy or Scarlett during one or the other’s matches, but this time, I have the Ultraviolence Champion herself. Emma, welcome to the booth. I’m sure you’d agree that Scarlett & Missy have their work cut out for them in this one.

Emma: Thanks for having me, Zack. I would agree, having faced them before and not coming out on the other side as I’d have liked...but we won’t discuss the circumstances surrounding that. In any case, I am more than confident that my stablemates have got what it takes to get the job done. And doing so might have implications for them.

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California... At a combined weight of 240 pounds and accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid and Stephanie Setefano... Mickey and Raquel... THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink and green flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Mickey and Raquel emerge from the top of the ramp with a ladder in tow, holding it up together. Raquel and Mickey put down the ladder and high-five after coming down while Christian watches on with a smile and Steph has her arms crossed. Fair and Scarborough roll into the ring before climbing opposite turnbuckles, soaking in the cheers with wily grins before talking strategy in the corner as their music fades out while Steph keeps an eye on the ladder.

Zack: We definitely have a full house out here, not only with the Fair. But there you see the Evolution Champion as well. This is also the second time this week that Christian Kincaid finds himself managing against his own clients.

Emma: When you consider how many women in both the main roster and the Future Shock roster that Christian manages, I’m more surprised that it doesn’t happen more. But we saw on Tuesday that he will not step in where he normally would. Might just stand in a corner and chat to Stephanie.

Referee Angela Keanan checks all four women before calling for the bell as Maggie leaves. Mickey stays in as her partner tags out, while Scarlett and Missy seem to be disagreeing over who should start. The two discuss it a second longer until Mickey gets tired of waiting, and comes across with a double clothesline to both girls. She then grabs their heads to smash together, followed by a back body drop that sends Scarlett out to the center of the ring. Silver starts to get up as Mickey hits the far side ropes, and catches her with a flying shoulder tackle to put her right back down. The crowd eats it up as Scarborough takes off again, this time catching Missy who hasn’t left the ring with a clothesline through the ropes. As usual, Christian manages to catch her before she hits the ground. When Mickey turns back, Scarlett tries to nail her with a right hand, only to get another back body drop that sends her on top onto Missy, which then causes both of them to land on Christian, who falls to the floor underneath them.

Zack: Mickey was ready to get this match started, while Scarlett & Missy were having some disagreements in the corner on who should start. It’s a moot point now as Chaotic Temptation is out here ringside at the moment.

Emma: This is the potential issue with Scarlett and Missy. They are great friends and anyone can see that..but they disagree a lot. Over almost everything. Pity it had to have the repercussions it did, but there we are.

Steph comes around to help Christian up, getting a little apology from Mickey for getting caught in the crossfire. Scarlett and Missy make it back to their feet, share a few words, and then Scarlett comes back into the ring while her partner goes back to the corner. Scarlett and Mickey circle for a moment before they lock up in the center of the ring this time. Silver manages to push Mickey back into her team’s corner. As Keanan calls for a break, Missy grabs Mickey’s head and starts hammering fists into the side of it. Silver darts back towards her with a running elbow smash to the mouth, causing her to drop to the canvas. The former Fast Track Champion grabs her feet, positions her under the bottom rope, and falls backwards into a catapult. Mickey’s neck and throat crash against the bottom rope, causing her to start coughing while Scarlett hops onto the bottom rope to lean over the top and blow a kiss to the booing fans.

Emma: Some phenomenal teamwork by Missy and Scarlett there, and poor Mickey probably doesn’t have a clue what’s going on!

Zack: This also might not be the ideal time to be blowing kisses to the world when you have Mickey in a compromising position.

As she did this, Mickey began to get her wind back and start back to her feet. Missy screamed at Scarlett to pay attention, and when the former champion turned around, Mickey began to unload with right hands one after another. She fired Scarlett into the far side corner, and darted in after her with a Stinger splash. Silver wobbled out of that corner until Mickey hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. When Scarlett turned around, she came off with a blockbuster that planted Silver. Mickey quickly hooked the leg, and rolled through for a cover.

Emma: I get entirely that Scarlett wants to do her own version of pandering, but this really is not the time or place for it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Scarlett kicked out after the two, and Mickey headed for her corner and dragged Scarlett by the leg with her. A tag was made to Raquel as Mickey pulled Scarlett’s legs apart, allowing Raquel to come off with a diving headbutt to the lower abdomen.

Zack: The Scarborough Fair are absolutely on fire coming in this match, and Scarlett is probably gonna be feeling that for a couple days!

Raquel popped back to her feet, while Scarlett was trying to get to hers with some obvious pain slowing her down. She fired Silver into the corner, and then followed her with a running dropkick that sat Scarlett in the corner. Raquel looked around and headed to the opposite corner. She took off into a sprint, looking for a bronco buster. But Missy dropped to the floor and pulled Scarlett out of the corner by her arm. Raquel hit the bottom turnbuckle instead, while Scarlett tried to get her bearings and get back to her feet. Missy had her hand out, shouting for a tag but Scarlett headed towards Raquel instead, still hung in the corner. She immediately began driving her head into the turnbuckle repeatedly before letting her collapse to the mat.

Zack: I think Missy’s wanting to check into this match, and that might not be such a bad idea. Scarlett’s been taking a lot of abuse from both halves of the Fair here!

Emma: She has that, but she’s also stubborn as a mule. She’ll tag out...eventually. Once she’s had some fun with Raquel.

Fair rolled out to the apron, trying to get back to her feet. Silver grabbed her head, pulling her through the middle rope and right into a rope-hung DDT. Scarlett grabbed both legs as she rolled her up for a pin attempt.

Zack: She calls that the STAR STOPPER! I think the Fair may have irritated Scarlett!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOPE!!

Raquel kicked out after the two, and Scarlett got back to her feet. She grabbed the top rope, and started stomping furiously at her head and body for a moment. Finally stopping, she started to smile again and fluff her hair a little. Missy headed down the apron, and smacked her upside the head before returning to her corner with her hand out for a tag.

Emma: Arguing with each other is not going to win you the match, ladies! Gawwwwwwwd. I get Missy’s point, I do, but this isn’t gonna help!

Scarlett gave an exaggerated huff, pouting for a moment before finally giving Missy the tag. When she stepped through, Scarlett stopped her and tried to tug her top down a bit to make her more alluring. Missy looked about ready to smack her again before Raquel caught her with a surprise rollup from behind, and the referee dropped to count it.

Emma: ...Oh Jesus Christ! What’s with you pair today?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Zack: Scarlett may be too worried about her partner’s looks during this match, and Missy almost got caught there by Raquel.

Missy kicked out, and immediately got to her feet in a foul mood now. Raquel was back to a vertical base as well when Missy delivered a discus elbow to her mouth. It sent her backwards as Missy unleashed a volley of kicks. She whipped Raquel across to the far side, and delivered a handspring back elbow to the mouth that sent her back into the ropes. Missy quickly rolled to her feet, jerked Raquel towards her, and into a sitout facebuster. Steph watched her next challenger closely as the Franchise began to stroll down the ramp, stopping just short of the ring. Bianca, Mel, and Savannah stood at the end of the entrance ramp, watching.

Emma: And there’s the Franchise out to watch the action. Picked good timing too, Missy’s got some upper hand going here.

Zack: No kidding! I’m surprised they came down from their usual catered skybox for this, but they have an excellent viewpoint here.

Missy got back to her feet, and headed for the ropes. Raquel started to get to her hands and knees before the #1 contender to the Evolution Championship seemed to be setting her up. The brunette bolted out of the corner, looking for her curb stomp. But Raquel rolled right into her corner to make the tag. Mickey came back in full of energy, going right for Missy. The two began exchanging right hands with Missy surprising her with a short knee to the ribs that stunned her briefly. She rebounded off the near side ropes, and delivered a running neckbreaker to put Mickey down. She looked to be setting up for the curb stomp again, but Mickey avoided it and rolled to her feet. When Missy turned around to face her, Mickey caught her with a superkick on the chin that flattened her.

Zack: Missy’s been looking for the MISCHIEF MAKER for the last minute or so, and it’s just not happening! And Mickey may have loosened some molars for her too!

Emma: And likely the rest of her jaw. Yikes!

Scarborough headed for the corner, climbing up to the top rope and perching herself. She seemed to be waiting for something...or thinking about it. She finally rose to her feet to deliver a moonsault…..onto the Franchise at ringside! She took all three of the women down, and climbed back to her feet.

Emma: I know I’ve been getting on about Missy and Scarlett and their arguing with each other, but WHAT THE HELL?! I get it, big match at Fury and potential Unity implications for the Fair. But match. Focus on it. It’s not hard.

Zack: I thought she was aiming for Missy, but no! Scarborough had bigger game in mind, and she just wiped out the Franchise with one moonsault!

Mickey was about to slide back into the ring before she got pulled out by her feet by Mel. As soon as she hit the floor, all three members of the Franchise began to stomp the life out of her on the floor. Raquel took off down the apron, leaping off with a plancha onto Bianca before raining fists down on her. Savannah and Mel continued to attack Mickey, while Steph looked under the ring for a chair.

Zack: I had a feeling that might happen! I didn’t think Mickey was gonna get away with that, and we got a brawl on the floor with the Franchise and the Fair!

Emma: Well, she was stupid enough to not only turn her eyes away from a match, but involve herself in people who hadn’t actually done anything!

Steph was about to round the corner with the chair till Leona Vega darted out from the back. She spun Savannah around, and started unloading on her with right hands to head. Raquel and Bianca continued trading shots. Mickey was starting to fight back against Mel before the bell finally sounded.

Zack: Vega came to even up the odds, and we’ve got one hell of a preview of that 6 woman tag you mentioned at Fury!

Emma: And all because Mickey Scarborough could not help herself! Might have had a different result otherwise! Like...an actual pin or something.

Even though the bell rang, the fight on the outside didn’t. Leona and both halves of the Fair continued trading shots with the Franchise until security finally came from the back. They managed to separate the trios, allowing the Franchise to head up the stage towards the back while Mickey and Raquel headed back to the ring.

Zack: Looks like the Fair are coming back to the ring, but this match is over! I’m still waiting to hear the decision though.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, due to outside interference not connected to this match, the referee has ruled this match NO CONTEST!

Emma: Well, that’s not the result I expected. With how long that took it should have been a countout in Chaotic Temptation’s favour.

Neither Missy nor Scarlett looked entirely pleased with the decision, nor did the Fair. Christian began trying to calm down tempers with his clients though after getting in the ring.

Zack: Honestly, both teams look like they still want to continue the match, Emma. Now that we have the Franchise out of here, I wouldn’t be opposed to restarting it if both teams agree.

Emma: I wouldn’t be either, to be honest. Before Mickey stuffed up we were going places.

Seeing that the referee wasn’t going to listen, both teams exited to opposite sides of the ring. A quick clip shows once again how it all fell apart after the moonsault to the Franchise.

Zack: Mickey doesn’t like those 3, especially after having a Unity Tag title shot taken away from them as was done last week. But she’s not gonna get a free shot on the Franchise without them giving her a receipt.

Emma: Well, it’s not like Seth had any business making a match without clearing it, if that’s to be believed. So whole thing’s really on her.

As the teams headed to the back, the show cuts elsewhere.

Mystery Solved

The scene opens backstage with Abigail Lindsay skipping freely through the back without a care in the world. She stops when she sees Allison Marx with their back turned to her. She taps Allison on the shoulder. Shocked that Abigail came out of nowhere, Allison flinches. Abigail smiles.

Abigail: Awww. Did I scare you?

Marx: No... can you try not to sneak up on me like that again.

Abigail: My mother told me never to make a promise I can’t keep.

Marx: So, what can I do for you?

Abigail: To paraphrase the great John F Kennedy, it’s not what you can do for me, it’s what I can do for you.

Marx: Do you wish to talk about your loss to Caitlyn Storm? I imagine she caught you off guard.

Abigail: Why would I talk about that loss, silly?

Abigail shrugs.

Abigail: Wins and loses are trivial. Ten years from now, hell, a year from now, no one is gonna remember I lost my comeback match. Short attention spans. On to the next thing. Speaking of the next thing, I heard what possibly happened to poor Caitlyn. I am distraught about what happened. Nice girl. If you excuse me, I’m gonna find the real culprit...

Abigail snickers.

Abigail: I don’t need to look far. It was me, it was ME all along.Finally, I get to use that line.

Allison’s eyes widen, shocked that Abigail nonchalantly admitted to being the one behind what happened to Caitlyn.

Marx: But why? Is this how you’re going to react after every loss?

Abigail: Nah. I wouldn’t want to give the impression I’m a loose cannon, now would I? No, this isn’t because she beat me. Partially speaking it relates. If I beat her on Saturday, I would have moved on to whatever random match FFW had in mind for me. See, I was already semi interested in Caitlyn. She is the purest thing in this world. Beating me only made me that much more interested in her. I figure I would continue to play a role in her life. Remember when I said every hero needs a villain? I’m not the Villain of the Week who she can beat, move on from, and call it a day. I’m gonna be a permanent presence in her life until I feel I’m done with her. What I did was sneak up on her earlier I had a rag laced with chloroform... she snores.

Abigail sighs.

Abigail: I’m interested to see how Ms. Sunshine and Rainbow responds. Oh, I want another match, too. What’s the point of attacking her if it doesn’t lead to a match? Classic rasslin 101. Pass the message along. Abigail Lindsay vs Caitlyn Storm II. 

Allison scoffs.

Marx:: You’re sick. And you said you felt safe without Nevaeh around.

Abigail: Opps. Yeah. I’m the one you should fear, hmm? Serenity Now.

Abigail giggles. She skips off camera as the scene fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: