Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 04:54:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - February 1, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - February 1, 2018  (Read 317 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:15:54 pm »

Live from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri
February 1, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we are taken to Amber Carano standing in front of a green screen showing the two major signings announced this week on the official FFW Twitter account.

Amber: Welcome to Velocity, and this week has been a massive one in terms of new signings for FFW. In case you missed it, two top names were signed including Glory Braddock. She has one of, if not the, most impressive resume seen in many years in FFW. And then the very next day, we found out that FFW has also signed the winner of the 2018 Young Guns Cup Jolyne Dysart as well. Jolyne had one of the toughest paths to the Cup as anyone could, ultimately outlasting Artemis Kaiser in the finals.

A few images appear behind the reporter as we see recent pictures of Jolyne with the Cup. Amber continues from there.

Amber: We will be hearing from Glory Braddock tonight, and--

Trainers rush past Amber quickly, causing the reporter to follow after them to see what’s going on. The camera follows as well as the trainers barrel into a locker room to find Caitlyn Storm laying face down on the floor with a handkerchief not far away. One of the trainers holds his nose as he picks it up, while the other trainers help Caitlyn.

Zack: What the hell happened back there? Caitlyn Storm is unconscious backstage, and it looks like someone smothered her...or tried.

Mai: You know what that is? That’s chloroform. You can kill someone with that!

It was clear Caitlyn was still alive obviously as they rolled her onto her back, seeing no signs of any wounds or bruises. They sat her up, and began trying to revive her before we head to the booth with Zack and Mai.

Mai: What a way to start the show, huh? A shame they didn’t put Amber out too, I can’t stand fangirls!

Zack: We hope to find out what exactly took place here before we went on the air with Caitlyn. If we get any updates, we’ll pass it along. Welcome to the Scottrade Center here in St. Louis, Missouri!

Mai: You’ve chosen a really good night to tune in, because we get to see Sophia Pike continue her Wreck-A-Skank tour against Angelina Fantastica in the main event.

Mai claps excitedly….much like the fangirls she claims to hate. Zack only rolls his eyes before looking back to the camera.

Zack: I have a feeling we’re in for a wild ride tonight, given how things have started off. Don’t move a muscle, because Velocity starts right…..NOW!

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Jo McFarlane raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Shaw standing in front of Charlotte with Kyle smiling behind them, and Miko Ayano delivering one hell of a chop to Bianca Salvador.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to the mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Kaoru Asaka applying her Deathclaw, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, O.E. Ayano retrieving a muffler from under the ring, Mandy Gray & Caitlyn Storm taking off towards the ring, Lilly Arthur shaking her head as her husband is talking, and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

Maggie: The opening contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As the guitar riff, clicked finger intro of Gin Wigmore’s “Kill of the Night” kicks in the arena gets plunged into darkness only for flames to start to rear up from the stage.

The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart

As the first verse gets played Sienna Moore is raised up from underneath the stage to appear in the middle of the fire. There’s an evil smirk on her face as she holds a toothpick between her teeth. The flames shoot higher on each of the boom’s before dying down at which point she’s joined by Cory Kincaid; prompting her to throw away the toothpick and press a very passionate kiss to his lips.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh, ah, oh

As she breaks the kiss the woman moves confidently and quickly down to the ring, pulling her boyfriend along behind her. Smirking and laughing at the crowd, happy at the reaction that she is inducing in them.

I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night

Now you're mine
But what do I do with you, boy
I'll take your heart
To kick around as a toy

Reaching the ring she pulls herself up onto the apron, leaning back against the ropes as the songs chorus hits on more time, singing along with it as she waits for Cory to climb the ring stairs and hold the ropes open for her to enter the ring.

The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart

The girl pulls her man into another kiss before retreating back to her corner, leaning against it and waiting with a confident looking smirk on her face for the match to begin.

Maggie: Hailing from Lansing, Michigan, weighing 131 1/4lbs and accompanied to the ring by Cory Kincaid...SIENNA MOORE!!!

Zack: Sienna made quite the name for herself in Future Shock, and put an exclamation point on her Future Shock by winning the Future Shock Cup. Tonight she makes her debut on the main roster which will be a big difference to what she is used to in Future Shock.

Mai: She’ll do just as well here as she did there. Her skills are just as good here as they were there. 

Green and blue strobe lights flood the arena as “Map of the Problematique” blasts out over the speakers. As the keyboard comes in, a spotlight shines on the curtain, through which steps Erica Horton to a pop from the fans.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh Scotland by way of Spartanburg, South Carolina! Please welcome ERICA HORTON!

Erica heads down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes on her way.

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away,
Well I refuse to let you go!

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she heads around the nearest steps to the commentators, still catching hands with fans until she gets there. She then heads up the steps and into the ring. Standing in the middle, she lifts a hand to the crowd and then heads to her corner as “Map of the Problematique” fades out.

Zack: After an unsuccessful Global Wars teaming, Erica gained some measure of recognition with a guaranteed shot at the Fast Track Championship.

Mai: At least she’s already used to be unsuccessful, so Sienna beating her tonight won’t come as a shock to her.

As Maggie makes her way out of the ring, referee Malcolm Parks checks on both women for anything untoward. And after confiscating a handful of toothpicks from Sienna with a shake of his head, he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Sienna scowls at Parks for a moment, but shrugs her shoulders and makes her way to the centre of the ring where Erica is already there waiting. The two get into a collar and elbow tie up and begin a power struggle. Which doesn’t really go to either woman as they are pretty evenly matched… until Sienna breaks free suddenly and cracks Erica with a European Uppercut. Erica reels a little and straight away raises her hand to her jaw. Sienna moves in for a second but Erica reacts quickly and avoids it, while catching the brunette across the jaw with an elbow smash of her own.

Zack: These two are pretty evenly matched in height and weight so the lock up could really have been either woman’s to take.

Mai: Could have been but it wasn’t. Sienna got the upperhand, obviously.

Both women circle each other, looking like they are heading for another collar and elbow tie up. Just as they are about to lock up, Sienna changes her mind and instead cracks Erica with an elbow to the side of her head. She spins around and two back elbows into her gut follow in quick succession which knock Erica back a couple of steps. Horton plants her feet to stop herself going any further, but as she does Sienna takes off to the ropes in front of her. She rebounds off them and leaves her feet for a running dropkick which knocks the Fast Track number one contender back into the ropes. Erica rebounds off and Sienna meets her with a side Russian Legsweep that sends her crashing to the canvas. 

Mai: Sienna is proving just why she was graduated by Adam, look at that talent. It’s poetry in motion.

Zack: It looked more like a legsweep to me.

Mai: You’re not watching closely enough, Zack.

Erica gets back to her feet quickly to be met with another two back elbows to her gut from the debuting Future Shock graduate. The blonde manages to keep her balance this time, and avoids a third strike, by catching hold of Sienna’s arm. Keeping hold of it she delivers three stiff kicks into Sienna’s body before firing her across into the ropes. The brunette grabs hold of the top rope to stop herself from rebounding and scowls at Erica. Horton advances on Moore, and the brunette dodges to the side out of the way to make her way behind the blonde.

Mai: Look at that. Sienna has the reflexes of a cat!

Zack: And the claws to match most of the time too. It will take more than quick reflexes to get out of Erica’s sights though.

The Fast Track hopeful spins on a dime, and Sienna lashes out quickly with another European Uppercut that almost lifts the blonde off her feet. A kick to her gut follows which bends her double, until Sienna uses a DDT to plant her on the canvas. The brunette throws her arm over for a cover, which is met with a shower of boos from the crowd, while Parks gets into position for the count.

ONE!!!

Zack: A quick cover from Sienna, and an even quicker kick out from Erica. It was possibly a little ambitious to think that Erica would stay down for three at this point.

Horton gets her shoulder up just as the one comes down, but before she can move up from her back, Sienna takes a grip on her wrist. Scrambling quickly the brunette locks in a figure four armlock, which gets a grunt of pain from the Scottish wrestler. Parks, still in position from the count, asks Erica if she wants to give in and gets a definite no in response, which brings a favourable response from the St Louis crowd.

Mai: Or maybe it wasn’t ambitious at all and she was getting her where she wanted her to make her tap out!

Sienna tightens her grip and increases her torque on the hold, getting another yell of pain from Erica, but still the blonde refuses to give up when asked by Parks. With the crowd encouraging her every step of the way, Horton tries to reach towards the ropes but is too far away. Using her free hand she starts to pull herself towards them, but Sienna just pulls her back, and tries to add even more pressure to the hold.

Zack: Erica is determined not to give up, but with the ropes out of reach she might have no other choice at this point. It all depends how long she can cope with the pain in her arm.

Mai: She needs to stop being stubborn and just tap out, the way nature intended.

Erica tries again to reach the ropes, but with Sienna holding her tightly in place she abandons the attempt. Parks asks her again if she wants to give up and he receives a fiesty ‘NO’ shouted in response. Instead of reaching towards the ropes again, Erica swings across her own body with her free hand and starts firing stiff shots at Sienna, wherever she can reach. She manages to catch the brunette with a couple but not enough to force her to release the hold. She doesn’t give up though and keeps firing them. One comes close to cracking Sienna on the jaw, and the brunette quickly ducks out of the way, loosening her grip just enough in the process for Erica to take advantage of that and free herself from the hold.

Mai: Damn it. She got lucky there.

Zack: That didn’t look like luck to me. Erica was determined to free herself and made sure it happened. I’d say that is more a sign of her experience and determination than it is of luck.

As Sienna slaps the mat in frustration, Erica rolls away and uses the ropes to steady herself as she cradles her arm to her body. She gives it a shake to get the blood flowing back in it again and spotting Sienna out of the corner of her eye, manages to narrowly duck out of the way of a forearm smash. Sienna comes back quickly for another attempt, only to get a superkick out of nowhere from Erica that sends her sprawling back first to the canvas. Erica uses the time it takes Sienna to get back up to give her arm a final shake and then head to the top turnbuckle. As Sienna reaches a fully vertical base, Erica launches herself off with a missile dropkick that drops Moore straight back to the canvas again. This time it is Erica that goes for the cover, with the crowd supporting her fully.

Zack: Erica making good use of her feet to get Sienna in a prime position for this cover.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sienna gets her arm up in plenty of time and pushes Erica away from her with another scowl on her face.

Mai: It’s not enough to keep Sienna down and shame on Erica for even trying to!

Both Erica and Sienna quickly get up to their feet with the latter looking absolutely thunderous. The brunette quickly starts laying in stiff right hands to the side of Erica’s head, while Erica raises her hands to block. Sienna stops her onslaught only long enough to fire Erica into the corner, where she hits back first with a thud. Sienna follows her in, but as soon as she does, Erica uses the top rope on either side of herself to support herself, as she kicks the oncoming brunette in the chest with both feet.  Sienna staggers back as Erica starts to leave the corner, but before she can fully Sienna comes back at her with a high knee into her ribs which bends the blonde double. A second knee to her face stands her back upright and allows Sienna to grab hold of the blonde’s head. Keeping hold she climbs up to the top turnbuckle to deliver a Tornado DDT that plants Horton on the canvas.

Mai: See! Poetry in Motion! A beautiful Tornado DDT and this is Sienna’s for the taking now.

Zack: I wouldn’t count on it just yet. It’s one thing to get your opponent down it’s another thing to keep them there.

Mai: I can’t believe you’re doubting her, Zack.

As Erica immediately starts to look like she is going to get up, Sienna abandons the thought of going for a cover and instead starts to pull Erica up to her feet. Once fully up, she fires the blonde into the ropes. Erica rebounds, but immediately drops down to her front on the canvas, causing Sienna to miss her. Unable to stop her own momentum Sienna keeps going to the ropes, hitting them face first. As she rebounds off them, Erica catches her with another Superkick to the jaw, which knocks her down to one knee. She gets back to her feet looking a little unsteady on her feet. A pele kick from Erica follows, which again knocks Sienna back to her knee. She starts to pull herself up to her feet, looking more than a little dazed this time. As Sienna tries to get her footing back, Erica darts behind her and kicks the brunette in the backside. As Moore stumbles forward, Erica grabs her and hits her with a double knee jumping backbreaker.

Zack: BACKSTABBER! And with Sienna already dazed this could be all she wrote.

Horton throws her arm over for the cover, and as Parks slides into position, the Fast Track hopeful hooks Sienna’s nearest leg.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sienna manages to get her shoulder off the canvas, just a millisecond after Parks has already called the three. Parks gets back to his feet and calls for the bell.

Maggie: Your winner………..via pinfall……………...ERICA HORTON!

Mai: No! Sienna got her arm up! This is a travesty and a miscarriage of justice.

Zack: It was after the three. It doesn’t count and you know it.

Mai: Well it should!

Zack: ……..

As Erica has her arm raised by the referee, to a cheering crowd obviously happy with the result, Cory gets into the ring to check on Sienna.

The camera focuses on a smiling Erica before cutting elsewhere.

Glory Be Thy Name

The first chords of "Blank Space" by Taylor swift begins to play over the PA system...

Cherry lips, crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the king baby I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait the worst is yet to come, oh no

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock!

Glory Braddock steps out onto the stage, wearing a sheath column scoop neck short mini dress with purple sparkly sequins. Her feet are encased in black open toe high heel pumps. A wide grin is etched across her face as she takes in the loud ovation from the fans. She soaks in the crowd reaction a few moments long before making her way down the entrance ramp.

Screaming, crying, perfect storm
I can make all the tables turn
Rose gardens filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

The British Bombshell steps up the steel steps and then onto the ring apron. She poses momentarily on the apron, allowing people to take snapshots before stepping through the ropes and into the ring.

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

Once in the ring Glory heads to the center of the ring and poses once more. Then the music dies down slowly...

Glory: I love the reaction!  I take it some of you here in the FFW Universe have heard of me?

The crowd roars its approval.

Glory: Well let me tell you, I’m thrilled to be here and it’s responses like that from you, the fans, that keeps me going!  You are the reason why I do this job, that and the love of competition is why I have gone all over the world, competing on every continent across this globe, in every major city on this planet, for the fans and for the thrill of competition.

She holds up both hands, holding up ten fingers.

Glory: For over ten years now I have done everything I can to etch my name into wrestling history and at the same time give back to this sport, a sport that made my family famous.  I’ve given back through my in-ring performances, which have landed me fourteen world championships.  In recent years I have tried my hand at training the next generation of superstars as a teacher myself at my father’s wrestling school, The Braddock Wrestling School over on the other side of the pond in Jolly Ole…and it is there, at that school, where I was molded into the person I am today…

She pats herself on the chest.

Glory: …I was instilled with the fighting spirit of my father, the never say die spirit of a warrior who will not go down in defeat that easily.  I fight and fight and keep fighting until you are beaten or you kill me one.  And talk to anyone who has ever had to deal with me, it’s hard to kill me.  And that spirit is why I’ve been so successful and why I was able to do what I’ve done in this business, how I’ve been able to give back so much to this business.  But then the question remains, why here?  Why now?  Why FFW?

She shrugs her shoulders.

Glory: Fair point, because I really have nothing further to prove…at least, that’s what some would say…

She shakes her head.

Glory: …but not me!  I know that I have plenty of my heart and soul to give to this industry!  I know that there are still more challenges to take on and more obstacles to overcome and one of those obstacles, those challenges, happens to be right here in FFW!

The crowd roars loudly.

Glory: It sounds cheesy, I get it, so sue me, but I do this because damn it I love this sport and I am going to keep doing this job, keep fighting, until I can’t do it anymore.  I still have a lot left to give and now I’m here to give it right here in FFW!

She smirks knowingly.

Glory: So to the establishment here in FFW, fans and superstars alike, get ready because I’m going to do more than just rock the boat.  I’m turning things upside down in only the way I can, because I am The British Bombshell and soon you’re going to learn why I call myself The Best in the World!

On that note, Velocity heads to commercial break.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:41:43 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 07:17:35 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and heads back to the ring. Maggie is already standing by with her microphone.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: What we are about to see is a potential shakeup in the Fast Track division, if Isis Morales pulls out a victory here tonight. I’m joined by a woman we’ll be seeing in action a bit later, but who has a vested interest in this match. Scarlett Silver, welcome back to the booth.

Scarlett: Thanks for having me again, Zack. Of course I have an interest in this match. As much as I’d love to watch Isis smash Kelly into oblivion, I’m not sure I really want her setting her sights on MY title.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is one half of the reigning FFW Tornado Tag Champions and  the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent.

Zack: Isis Morales is a walking juggernaut. Save for a scant few days, she was the Future Shock Champion for a year. And if you want to remind yourself what a difference maker she can be, you need look no further than the 6 woman tag match we had at Breaking Point this past Saturday.

Scarlett: She’s almost the same size as a freight train so of course she makes a difference, Zack.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans and corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Maggie: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. She is the reigning FFW Fast Track Champion! Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: It was Global Wars this past December that this woman outlasted both you and Cereza in a triple threat elimination match to capture the title. At Fury, you will get your rematch one on one for the gold you left behind in Los Angeles.

Scarlett: She is just keeping it warm for me. It will be back around my pretty little waist in no time. Just where it belongs.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checked both women as Maggie left, and then called for the bell. Kelly took a deep breath as she looked across at Isis, and headed towards the center. The acrobat cracked her knuckles, and then Isis to take the first shot. She turned her back to the redhead, and Isis gave her an amused look. The Tornado Tag Champion headed towards the center of the ring, with Kelly holding out her arms and her back to her. And as soon as Isis was behind her, Kelly left her feet with Pele kick to the top of her head that ignited the crowd. Morales stumbled backwards as Kelly took off for the far side, rebounding and leaving her feet with a flying shoulder tackle that wobbled her a few more steps. Kincaid hit the ropes once more, and bouncing off into a flying clothesline. Morales leaned against the ropes, prompting Kelly to do it again. She fired off towards the far side as Isis was getting back to her feet, only to slide between her legs to the floor and sweep her feet out from under her on the outside. Morales landed on her knees in the ring, and Kelly immediately rolled back inside.

Zack: Well that’s one way to bring her down! I’ve not seen anyone use this strategy too often, but Kincaid is floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee.

Scarlett: It was okay I suppose… but the match has only just started so there’s still plenty of time for Isis to knock her through the canvas yet.

The former Future Shock Champion started to get up, causing Kelly to catch her with a running knee to the side of her head. That kept her on all fours for a bit longer, and gave Kelly the opening to hit that same knee from the other side. The crowd was behind her with each shot, which seemed to inspire Kelly more before she hopped up onto the corner and waited on her to get up. Morales made it to her feet, and turned as Kelly came off the top rope with a high cross body. But Isis caught her in midair, shaking her head before she bolted across the ring with a running powerslam.

Zack: Kelly was looking for big impact, but she didn’t get it how she hoped! Isis snatched her out of midair, and tried to put her through the canvas!

Scarlett: If she tries a little bit harder she might actually manage it, now that would be something worth watching!

The blonde writhed in pain as her opponent got to her feet right before stepping over her to add more damage. She stepped onto Kelly’s hair with one hand, and dropped a knee to her head with the other. Isis looked down at her with irritation before pulling her up to her feet, and shoving her back into the nearest corner. She pushed her head back, raised her hand, and brought down a loud slap to her chest that froze the blonde in place. She raised her hand again, and brought it crashing down across Kelly’s chest to drop her to her knees clutching where Isis had slapped.

Zack: Listen to the sound of those thunderous slaps to the chest of the Fast Track Champion! Kelly’s face tells you everything you need to know. She has never been in the ring with a woman like the Titaness.

Scarlett: Aww poor Kelly got a boo boo. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving woman. As much as I don’t particularly want Isis going after MY title, I am enjoying watching her slap Kelly about.

Kincaid leaned against her legs before she was scooped up with both hands, held high overhead as Isis walked out of the corner. She then stepped out from under Kelly, letting her faceplant on the mat from over seven feet in the air. Kelly tried to pull herself to her feet, catching Isis with a weak shot to the stomach that stunned her for a half second. Kincaid took off towards the far side, picking up steam but running right into Isis’ hand around her throat. Her eyes widened as she hoisted up the blonde, and drove her down with a one handed chokeslam! She pressed two hands into her chest to make the cover as Stringer dropped to count.

Scarlett: Just do the smart thing and stay down, Kelly. Make it easy on yourself.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Kelly’s shoulder came up before the three, which didn’t seem to bother Isis too much. She pulled her back to her feet, scooping her up overhead once more….and then tossing her onto her husband at ringside. Both of them fell to the floor as the redhead folded her arms across her chest, and stood in the middle of the ring.

Zack: Isis is absolutely dominant, and Kelly just got launched down onto her own husband at ringside. It’s like Isis is playing king of the mountain here.

Scarlett: Hey now! CK did nothing wrong, he didn’t deserve that… he should have just sidestepped and let Kelly hit the floor.

Kelly crawled away from her husband towards the ring, using the ropes to help her get to her feet. She climbed back onto the apron, and Isis immediately went to grab her. As soon as she did, Kelly grabbed her head and dropped her throat down across the top rope. The redhead began coughing heavily and stumbling backwards, and Kelly climbed back onto the apron. Clearly in a lot of pain, she hopped up onto the top rope to use it for a springboard into a hurricanrana that spiked Isis on top of her head. Kelly struggled to hook one leg for a cover before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: That is the biggest damn hurricanrana Kelly’s ever hit in FFW! Isis is down, and this could be over!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Morales kicked out, and shoved Kelly off the cover. The former acrobat got to her feet quickly, and took off towards the ropes. Isis rolled to her hands and knees, only for Kelly to come back with a double foot stomp to the back of her head. It smacked down into the mat, but the Fast Track Champion wasted no time in heading for the corner.

Scarlett: It’s like Kelly is just glutton for punishment, she might have the momentum at this moment but she should realise that Isis will just pay her back in spades later.

She headed for the top rope, wasting zero time as she immediately launched herself into her husband’s shooting star press. She went for the cover again as the crowd came to its feet with the count.

Scarlett: Not bad I guess.. But I’ve seen it done better.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!

Isis rolled her off the cover, and sat up holding her ribs. She shook her head as Kelly stared at her in disbelief. 

Zack: Isis says no, and look at Kelly’s face! She just sat up, but you can tell her ribs are hurting!

Kelly popped to her feet quickly, and caught Isis with a shining wizard to her head as she tried to get up. It put her back to a seat on the canvas before the Fast Track Champion caught her with a second shining wizard. She immediately took off for the ropes, using them for a springboard into a double knee drop to Morales’ body. She got back to her feet, heading for the corner and measuring her for something as Isis started to sit up again.

Zack: I’m not sure what Kelly has in mind here, but it better be big! It takes so much to keep the Titaness on the mat for any stretch of time! And God knows Kelly’s found that out firsthand.

Scarlett: Hopefully she’ll crash and burn! Now that I’d enjoy seeing.

Isis started to get to her feet as Kelly launched forward. Whatever she had in mind never came about before Morales caught her with a boot to the face that dropped her where she stood. She stepped over her again, shaking the cobwebs loose before pulling Kelly up and over her shoulders. The crowd knew what was coming next.

Zack: That’s the launch position for a VOYAGE that’s gonna make Isis the new #1 contender for the Fast Track Championship!

Scarlett: That was almost better than seeing her crash and burn… but still, I don’t want Isis getting her big clumsy hands on MY title. It wouldn’t look right on her anyway.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

Zack: That’s Ruby’s music!

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain. Isis spun towards the ramp, seeing Ruby as Kelly began hammering elbows into the side of her head. Eight in a row struck before Kelly countered out with a crucifix rollup!

Scarlett: Oh look, Ruby sticking her nose in things that have nothing to do with her… color me surprised.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Zack: She got her arm free!! And Kelly’s on the move again!

Isis managed to get her shoulder up in time as Kelly immediately darted back to her feet before the redhead got up. Morales was up to one knee before a running kneelift caught her flush in the face. The acrobat grabbed her head, and spiked her with her headlock driver!

Zack: CLIPPED WINGS!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Kelly made it back to her feet, catching her breath before she rolled out to the floor next to her husband.

Scarlett: Oh yay….

Zack: Ruby may be working for Ascension, but that doesn’t mean Isis likes her! And that simple distraction gave Kelly the opening she needed!

Maggie: Here is your winner……………..KELLY KINCAID!!!

Kelly leaned against the apron, trying to collect herself as Christian raised her hand once again. Isis was in a foul mood in the ring as the couple started towards the back.

Zack: Isis took her eyes off the ball when Ruby came out, and Kelly seized the opportunity from there.

Scarlett: I guess I should be happy that Isis isn’t in line for MY championship, so.. Yay… kinda. Although it would have been really fun to watch Kelly get smashed into tiny pieces.

Zack: Kelly picks up a very impressive win, and manages to freeze Isis out of the Fast Track title picture for now!

A fuming Isis in the ring is seen before we head elsewhere.

Candyland Magic

It’s a pre-recorded video and the scene opens up showing the newest signee, a very vibrant and perky green haired girl, Antoinette Sands skipping down a hall. She’s dressed in an alien t shirt with short jean shorts, smirking as she looks up into the cameras.

ANTOINETTE SANDS: “2018 is FINALLY here and you’re resident freak and geek is FINALLY hereee! I couldn’t dare miss the opportunity in making this year THE year of achievement and  a wild ride! You all saw ya girl learn to kick major butt but now it’s time to apply my skills off into the world and spread a little candyland magic to FFW!!”

She smiles, nodding her head twirling her green hair around her finger giggling and bouncing up and down.

ANTOINETTE SANDS: “I’m one of the first to bypass and be brought straight to the main roster because people saw and believed in me and my skill! I’ve been given this chance and I will show everyone that I was fairly given this and make the BEST out of it! And the best.. I mean going after what I want the most..”

She smiles teasingly before winking her right eye to the camera and giggles.

ANTOINETTE SANDS: “But that comes with time! For right now, I’m going to sit back and enjoy the show tonight! This roster is S T A C K E D STAAAACKED with amazing talent that I cannot wait to square up with!”

Ant smiles, before nodding her head.

ANTOINETTE SANDS: “It’s going to be a blast.. an absolute blaaaaast!”

She says with a wide eyed grin before stepping out of the scene smirking.

Natty Two Belts

We're sent to backstage again as the camera is quite literally pointing upwards to focus on the Error of Nature, former No Surrender Champ Natalya Demidov. She has her arms crossed in fronto of her chest and a mysterious smirk on her face.

Natalya: It's been years since I started wrestling in America. And since I started until... rather recently, I can safely say my career has been riddled with bad choices. Hiding behind a veil and concealing my identity, or associating myself with people such as Destiny Campbell and Amy has done nothing to show the world what Natalya Demidov is really capable of... And stands for. But ever since I stopped hiding myself behind a veil or behind someone else's influence, I believe I have done well for myself. And... heh. Funny situation I see myself in. I'm not a contender for the No Surrender Championship... AND the Ultraviolence Championship.

She shakes her head and lets out a short, sharp sigh.

Natalya: I was once told -- a good, long while ago -- that I was but a poor man's version of my younger sister, Mika. She's a Hall of Famer, a former FFW Champion, I can't really deny the fact she's done outstandingly well. And maybe, in the eyes of some people, that's all I'll ever be: Mika Demidov's older, taller sister and nothing more. A very shallow way of looking into it, but I'm not really in a position to have a say in people's personal opinions of me.

Uncrossing her arms, she lifts an index finger.

Natalya: But I AM in a position to have a say when they're wrong. Say what you want, but one doesn't become a challenger for two different belts at the same time because of luck. Sure, I am owed a match for the No Surrender Championship because I LOST the belt, but I'm also now owed a match for the Ultraviolence Championship because I WON a match. Against a Hall of Famer and former FFW Champion, Emma MacNamara, no less. And people that claim my dropping the NS Championship to Sophia Pike in my first defense tend to ignore the fact I ended the reign of the most dominant No Surrender Champion since Starla McCloud, that being Savannah Taylor. The boss's bestie. The Franchise Player. Do you still want to call it luck?

The Executioner chuckles.

Natalya: What I mean to let you know is that I'll not be denied anymore. I did not rise to this challenge by "lucking out". And I may not be the most magnetic of wrestlers... I may not ever be a ratings magnet in anyway. But the fact I'm not bitching and bending over backwards to let people know how good I am will be but a footnote in my history when I become a two-time No Surrender Champion... Or the next Ultraviolence Champion.

She shrugs softly, much like a watered down version of her younger sister's trademark POWERSHRUG!.

Natalya: Hey, I'm not picky. Sophia Pike... Emma Mac... You're both on notice. You can laugh and harp on about how people never "pay attention to your warnings," but here's a warning for the two of you: Nattie's coming to cut you down.

And as the Error of Nature crosses her arms once again and smirks, we fade out to something completely different.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:58:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 07:19:00 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, where Maggie awaits with her microphone in hand before the bell rings.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: I’m going to have a guest here momentarily, but coming up is a tag match that was put together by the new COO apparently. It’s also the first time these two teams have ever met.

You’ve been hiding out for quite a while now,
Living off of people you know.
Tryna raise a little money to pay off all the monkeys
That you met inside the rabbit hole.

The driving guitars of Shinedown’s “Cry For Help” blare out of the speakers, where pink, blue and red strobes flash around the arena. The strobes come together to form a large spotlight. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid, with a smirk upon his face.

You take a candy from the white witch
You’re smokin’ tea with Mama Kin.
Well there’s a wolf outside a brick house screaming:
THIS TIME I’M GONNA BLOW IT IN!

Missy, Emma and Scarlett emerge together, with Emma and Scarlett flanked by Missy and Christian. They stand there for a minute, Christian smiling down at the girls who seem to be quite happy with the jeers that rain down on them.

Maggie: On their way to the ring, please welcome Missy and “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by the FFW Ultraviolence Champion Emma MacNamara and Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!

Because the mind is a weapon, see
And it’s got you on your hands and knees!
Pull the trigger if you’re gonna
We all know that you wanna
Count off; one, two, ONE, TWO THREE!

The girls begin their walk down the ramp, with Christian just behind them. As the bridge reaches the count off, the girls take off on the word “three”, and use the momentum to slide into the ring together.  The girls stand together as Christian joins them in the ring and directs traffic, each girl heading to a different corner. They look out for a moment before hopping down and the three women meet in a corner, discussing strategy as Christian darts to the back while  the music dies out. Emma then heads to the booth with Zack.

Zack: Usually I have either Missy or Scarlett during one or the other’s matches, but this time, I have the Ultraviolence Champion herself. Emma, welcome to the booth. I’m sure you’d agree that Scarlett & Missy have their work cut out for them in this one.

Emma: Thanks for having me, Zack. I would agree, having faced them before and not coming out on the other side as I’d have liked...but we won’t discuss the circumstances surrounding that. In any case, I am more than confident that my stablemates have got what it takes to get the job done. And doing so might have implications for them.

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California... At a combined weight of 240 pounds and accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid and Stephanie Setefano... Mickey and Raquel... THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink and green flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Mickey and Raquel emerge from the top of the ramp with a ladder in tow, holding it up together. Raquel and Mickey put down the ladder and high-five after coming down while Christian watches on with a smile and Steph has her arms crossed. Fair and Scarborough roll into the ring before climbing opposite turnbuckles, soaking in the cheers with wily grins before talking strategy in the corner as their music fades out while Steph keeps an eye on the ladder.

Zack: We definitely have a full house out here, not only with the Fair. But there you see the Evolution Champion as well. This is also the second time this week that Christian Kincaid finds himself managing against his own clients.

Emma: When you consider how many women in both the main roster and the Future Shock roster that Christian manages, I’m more surprised that it doesn’t happen more. But we saw on Tuesday that he will not step in where he normally would. Might just stand in a corner and chat to Stephanie.

Referee Angela Keanan checks all four women before calling for the bell as Maggie leaves. Mickey stays in as her partner tags out, while Scarlett and Missy seem to be disagreeing over who should start. The two discuss it a second longer until Mickey gets tired of waiting, and comes across with a double clothesline to both girls. She then grabs their heads to smash together, followed by a back body drop that sends Scarlett out to the center of the ring. Silver starts to get up as Mickey hits the far side ropes, and catches her with a flying shoulder tackle to put her right back down. The crowd eats it up as Scarborough takes off again, this time catching Missy who hasn’t left the ring with a clothesline through the ropes. As usual, Christian manages to catch her before she hits the ground. When Mickey turns back, Scarlett tries to nail her with a right hand, only to get another back body drop that sends her on top onto Missy, which then causes both of them to land on Christian, who falls to the floor underneath them.

Zack: Mickey was ready to get this match started, while Scarlett & Missy were having some disagreements in the corner on who should start. It’s a moot point now as Chaotic Temptation is out here ringside at the moment.

Emma: This is the potential issue with Scarlett and Missy. They are great friends and anyone can see that..but they disagree a lot. Over almost everything. Pity it had to have the repercussions it did, but there we are.

Steph comes around to help Christian up, getting a little apology from Mickey for getting caught in the crossfire. Scarlett and Missy make it back to their feet, share a few words, and then Scarlett comes back into the ring while her partner goes back to the corner. Scarlett and Mickey circle for a moment before they lock up in the center of the ring this time. Silver manages to push Mickey back into her team’s corner. As Keanan calls for a break, Missy grabs Mickey’s head and starts hammering fists into the side of it. Silver darts back towards her with a running elbow smash to the mouth, causing her to drop to the canvas. The former Fast Track Champion grabs her feet, positions her under the bottom rope, and falls backwards into a catapult. Mickey’s neck and throat crash against the bottom rope, causing her to start coughing while Scarlett hops onto the bottom rope to lean over the top and blow a kiss to the booing fans.

Emma: Some phenomenal teamwork by Missy and Scarlett there, and poor Mickey probably doesn’t have a clue what’s going on!

Zack: This also might not be the ideal time to be blowing kisses to the world when you have Mickey in a compromising position.

As she did this, Mickey began to get her wind back and start back to her feet. Missy screamed at Scarlett to pay attention, and when the former champion turned around, Mickey began to unload with right hands one after another. She fired Scarlett into the far side corner, and darted in after her with a Stinger splash. Silver wobbled out of that corner until Mickey hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. When Scarlett turned around, she came off with a blockbuster that planted Silver. Mickey quickly hooked the leg, and rolled through for a cover.

Emma: I get entirely that Scarlett wants to do her own version of pandering, but this really is not the time or place for it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Scarlett kicked out after the two, and Mickey headed for her corner and dragged Scarlett by the leg with her. A tag was made to Raquel as Mickey pulled Scarlett’s legs apart, allowing Raquel to come off with a diving headbutt to the lower abdomen.

Zack: The Scarborough Fair are absolutely on fire coming in this match, and Scarlett is probably gonna be feeling that for a couple days!

Raquel popped back to her feet, while Scarlett was trying to get to hers with some obvious pain slowing her down. She fired Silver into the corner, and then followed her with a running dropkick that sat Scarlett in the corner. Raquel looked around and headed to the opposite corner. She took off into a sprint, looking for a bronco buster. But Missy dropped to the floor and pulled Scarlett out of the corner by her arm. Raquel hit the bottom turnbuckle instead, while Scarlett tried to get her bearings and get back to her feet. Missy had her hand out, shouting for a tag but Scarlett headed towards Raquel instead, still hung in the corner. She immediately began driving her head into the turnbuckle repeatedly before letting her collapse to the mat.

Zack: I think Missy’s wanting to check into this match, and that might not be such a bad idea. Scarlett’s been taking a lot of abuse from both halves of the Fair here!

Emma: She has that, but she’s also stubborn as a mule. She’ll tag out...eventually. Once she’s had some fun with Raquel.

Fair rolled out to the apron, trying to get back to her feet. Silver grabbed her head, pulling her through the middle rope and right into a rope-hung DDT. Scarlett grabbed both legs as she rolled her up for a pin attempt.

Zack: She calls that the STAR STOPPER! I think the Fair may have irritated Scarlett!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOPE!!

Raquel kicked out after the two, and Scarlett got back to her feet. She grabbed the top rope, and started stomping furiously at her head and body for a moment. Finally stopping, she started to smile again and fluff her hair a little. Missy headed down the apron, and smacked her upside the head before returning to her corner with her hand out for a tag.

Emma: Arguing with each other is not going to win you the match, ladies! Gawwwwwwwd. I get Missy’s point, I do, but this isn’t gonna help!

Scarlett gave an exaggerated huff, pouting for a moment before finally giving Missy the tag. When she stepped through, Scarlett stopped her and tried to tug her top down a bit to make her more alluring. Missy looked about ready to smack her again before Raquel caught her with a surprise rollup from behind, and the referee dropped to count it.

Emma: ...Oh Jesus Christ! What’s with you pair today?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Zack: Scarlett may be too worried about her partner’s looks during this match, and Missy almost got caught there by Raquel.

Missy kicked out, and immediately got to her feet in a foul mood now. Raquel was back to a vertical base as well when Missy delivered a discus elbow to her mouth. It sent her backwards as Missy unleashed a volley of kicks. She whipped Raquel across to the far side, and delivered a handspring back elbow to the mouth that sent her back into the ropes. Missy quickly rolled to her feet, jerked Raquel towards her, and into a sitout facebuster. Steph watched her next challenger closely as the Franchise began to stroll down the ramp, stopping just short of the ring. Bianca, Mel, and Savannah stood at the end of the entrance ramp, watching.

Emma: And there’s the Franchise out to watch the action. Picked good timing too, Missy’s got some upper hand going here.

Zack: No kidding! I’m surprised they came down from their usual catered skybox for this, but they have an excellent viewpoint here.

Missy got back to her feet, and headed for the ropes. Raquel started to get to her hands and knees before the #1 contender to the Evolution Championship seemed to be setting her up. The brunette bolted out of the corner, looking for her curb stomp. But Raquel rolled right into her corner to make the tag. Mickey came back in full of energy, going right for Missy. The two began exchanging right hands with Missy surprising her with a short knee to the ribs that stunned her briefly. She rebounded off the near side ropes, and delivered a running neckbreaker to put Mickey down. She looked to be setting up for the curb stomp again, but Mickey avoided it and rolled to her feet. When Missy turned around to face her, Mickey caught her with a superkick on the chin that flattened her.

Zack: Missy’s been looking for the MISCHIEF MAKER for the last minute or so, and it’s just not happening! And Mickey may have loosened some molars for her too!

Emma: And likely the rest of her jaw. Yikes!

Scarborough headed for the corner, climbing up to the top rope and perching herself. She seemed to be waiting for something...or thinking about it. She finally rose to her feet to deliver a moonsault…..onto the Franchise at ringside! She took all three of the women down, and climbed back to her feet.

Emma: I know I’ve been getting on about Missy and Scarlett and their arguing with each other, but WHAT THE HELL?! I get it, big match at Fury and potential Unity implications for the Fair. But match. Focus on it. It’s not hard.

Zack: I thought she was aiming for Missy, but no! Scarborough had bigger game in mind, and she just wiped out the Franchise with one moonsault!

Mickey was about to slide back into the ring before she got pulled out by her feet by Mel. As soon as she hit the floor, all three members of the Franchise began to stomp the life out of her on the floor. Raquel took off down the apron, leaping off with a plancha onto Bianca before raining fists down on her. Savannah and Mel continued to attack Mickey, while Steph looked under the ring for a chair.

Zack: I had a feeling that might happen! I didn’t think Mickey was gonna get away with that, and we got a brawl on the floor with the Franchise and the Fair!

Emma: Well, she was stupid enough to not only turn her eyes away from a match, but involve herself in people who hadn’t actually done anything!

Steph was about to round the corner with the chair till Leona Vega darted out from the back. She spun Savannah around, and started unloading on her with right hands to head. Raquel and Bianca continued trading shots. Mickey was starting to fight back against Mel before the bell finally sounded.

Zack: Vega came to even up the odds, and we’ve got one hell of a preview of that 6 woman tag you mentioned at Fury!

Emma: And all because Mickey Scarborough could not help herself! Might have had a different result otherwise! Like...an actual pin or something.

Even though the bell rang, the fight on the outside didn’t. Leona and both halves of the Fair continued trading shots with the Franchise until security finally came from the back. They managed to separate the trios, allowing the Franchise to head up the stage towards the back while Mickey and Raquel headed back to the ring.

Zack: Looks like the Fair are coming back to the ring, but this match is over! I’m still waiting to hear the decision though.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, due to outside interference not connected to this match, the referee has ruled this match NO CONTEST!

Emma: Well, that’s not the result I expected. With how long that took it should have been a countout in Chaotic Temptation’s favour.

Neither Missy nor Scarlett looked entirely pleased with the decision, nor did the Fair. Christian began trying to calm down tempers with his clients though after getting in the ring.

Zack: Honestly, both teams look like they still want to continue the match, Emma. Now that we have the Franchise out of here, I wouldn’t be opposed to restarting it if both teams agree.

Emma: I wouldn’t be either, to be honest. Before Mickey stuffed up we were going places.

Seeing that the referee wasn’t going to listen, both teams exited to opposite sides of the ring. A quick clip shows once again how it all fell apart after the moonsault to the Franchise.

Zack: Mickey doesn’t like those 3, especially after having a Unity Tag title shot taken away from them as was done last week. But she’s not gonna get a free shot on the Franchise without them giving her a receipt.

Emma: Well, it’s not like Seth had any business making a match without clearing it, if that’s to be believed. So whole thing’s really on her.

As the teams headed to the back, the show cuts elsewhere.

Mystery Solved

The scene opens backstage with Abigail Lindsay skipping freely through the back without a care in the world. She stops when she sees Allison Marx with their back turned to her. She taps Allison on the shoulder. Shocked that Abigail came out of nowhere, Allison flinches. Abigail smiles.

Abigail: Awww. Did I scare you?

Marx: No... can you try not to sneak up on me like that again.

Abigail: My mother told me never to make a promise I can’t keep.

Marx: So, what can I do for you?

Abigail: To paraphrase the great John F Kennedy, it’s not what you can do for me, it’s what I can do for you.

Marx: Do you wish to talk about your loss to Caitlyn Storm? I imagine she caught you off guard.

Abigail: Why would I talk about that loss, silly?

Abigail shrugs.

Abigail: Wins and loses are trivial. Ten years from now, hell, a year from now, no one is gonna remember I lost my comeback match. Short attention spans. On to the next thing. Speaking of the next thing, I heard what possibly happened to poor Caitlyn. I am distraught about what happened. Nice girl. If you excuse me, I’m gonna find the real culprit...

Abigail snickers.

Abigail: I don’t need to look far. It was me, it was ME all along.Finally, I get to use that line.

Allison’s eyes widen, shocked that Abigail nonchalantly admitted to being the one behind what happened to Caitlyn.

Marx: But why? Is this how you’re going to react after every loss?

Abigail: Nah. I wouldn’t want to give the impression I’m a loose cannon, now would I? No, this isn’t because she beat me. Partially speaking it relates. If I beat her on Saturday, I would have moved on to whatever random match FFW had in mind for me. See, I was already semi interested in Caitlyn. She is the purest thing in this world. Beating me only made me that much more interested in her. I figure I would continue to play a role in her life. Remember when I said every hero needs a villain? I’m not the Villain of the Week who she can beat, move on from, and call it a day. I’m gonna be a permanent presence in her life until I feel I’m done with her. What I did was sneak up on her earlier I had a rag laced with chloroform... she snores.

Abigail sighs.

Abigail: I’m interested to see how Ms. Sunshine and Rainbow responds. Oh, I want another match, too. What’s the point of attacking her if it doesn’t lead to a match? Classic rasslin 101. Pass the message along. Abigail Lindsay vs Caitlyn Storm II. 

Allison scoffs.

Marx:: You’re sick. And you said you felt safe without Nevaeh around.

Abigail: Opps. Yeah. I’m the one you should fear, hmm? Serenity Now.

Abigail giggles. She skips off camera as the scene fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 07:19:59 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall. It is a non-title match and is your Main Event of the Evening!

Zack: It’s main event time, and we may be about to see a massive upset here tonight at Velocity.

Mai: You want to put any money on it? Or how about Nancy? If I’m right, I get her for the night.

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Maggie: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: Angelina is riding one hell of a momentum wave after knocking off Felicity Banks in her last match. This is her first FFW main event, and she’s looking for another upset.

Mai: You’re getting this girl all talked up like she has a chance. Sophia’s going to tear her arm off, and then use it to slap her ass. That’s…..kinda hot.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, hooking her thumbs under the strap of the No Surrender title belt, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed. She unstraps the title from around her waist, raising it up with one arm, using the other to beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do. Sophia holds her pose, her title in the air, for a couple more seconds before climbing into the ring.

Maggie: And her opponent...from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 137 lbs, she is the "Emerald City Siren," and the reigning FFW No Surrender Champion...SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia winks at Maggie and grins, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd. She scoops the title back up off the ground, draping it over her shoulder as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Sophia Pike has proven to be one of the best women to ever hold the No Surrender Championship, in my view. She is a one woman arm wrecker.

Mai: There’s something we can agree on then. I have the feeling she’s going to be holding that title as long as she wants.

Angela Keanan checked that Angelina was ready for the match to start before doing the same with Sophia who handed the title off to a ringside attendant before she performed a couple of very quick last moment stretches and gave the referee the nod to say she was ready to begin. The referee called for the bell and as it sounded Angelina came out of her corner, the crowd cheering her and bringing a smile to her lips while her opponent looked distinctly unimpressed as she moved forward and entered into a lock up with Angelina. The pair pushed back and forth in the collar and elbow tie up only for Sophia to step forward, putting her leg behind Fantastica’s to trip her, sending her sprawling backwards to the canvas.

Mai: The last time these two had a match was Future Shock some time back, and Pike literally pulled her arm out of socket that night.

Zack: I remember it well, and I also recall Angelina showing the heart of a champion and popping it right back into place so she could finish the match.

Fantastica rolled quickly back to her feet only for Sophia to tag her jaw with a European Uppercut that caused her to step backwards. A second and a third uppercut found it’s mark also causing the Staten Island native to step backward before she was jerked forward by the wrist into a raised knee from Pike. As Angelina doubled over, the Queen of King County hooked her arm and head, using the torque of the hold to keep Fantastica bent over and delivered five quick knees into her shoulder. As the fifth knee landed, Pike released her head but used her grip on her opponent’s arm to take her down to canvas with a hip toss. As Angelina landed, Sophia transitioned the hip toss into a hammerlock, forcing her arm up her back as she stood over her and lunged forward to continue driving her knee into her opponent’s left shoulder, delivering three further shots before Fantastica forced her way up to her feet with a slight grimace of pain on her face.

Mai: It’s already begun, Zack. The methodical dissection of Angelina has begun, and there’s nothing she can do about it.

Zack: I disagree with that. I am positive Angelina plans to do everything within her power to stop it and turn the tables.

Pike kept the hammerlock cinched in tightly as her foe made it to her feet, pushing her arm up her back. Angelina held her shoulder for a moment before she threw an elbow backwards towards Pike who leaned out of the way enough for Angelina to be able to reverse the move and apply a hammerlock of her own. Fantastica held it for just a moment before she released the hold, shoving Sophia away from her as she did so. As the No Surrender Champion turned around, her opponent left her feet and caught her perfectly in the chest with a dropkick. Both wrestlers rolled back to their feet and as they did so, Fantastica spun around and fired off a roundhouse kick that caught the submissionist on the side of the head, causing her to stumble to the side. In the time it took her to take the step or two and find her balance, Angelina once more left her feet and sent Pike tumbling across the ring with a headscissors takedown.

Zack: That’s what Angelina needs to maintain. She can turn up the tempo of a match in a heartbeat, and that’ll help keep Sophia off balance too.

Mai: That works until she gets caught. I don’t mind if she breaks her arm, as long as I can still look at her ass.

The Seattle native rolled through the move, rising quickly but the moment that she got her feet underneath her she found Fantastica had already built up a head of steam as she charged in and caught her on the jaw with a running European Uppercut. She followed it with a second European Uppercut before leaping into the air to catch the submission wrestler in the chest with a high knee that sent her backwards into the corner. There wasn’t a moments pause from the Staten Island native as smoothly spun around and delivered a stiff discus forearm shot straight to the side of Pike’s jaw in the corner. Instantly Sophia brought her hand up to hold her face only to be sent flying out of the corner to the middle of the ring with a monkey flip. Pike landed hard on her back and instantly sat up with a pained look on her face as she rolled to her knees and began to rise once more. Angelina though was already back on her feet in the corner, measuring up and waiting for her opponent to almost get back upright before she leapt onto the middle rope, using it to springboard towards Pike, grabbing her head and spiking it into the canvas with a DDT. Fantastica nipped back to her feet as Sophia rolled onto her back and the New Yorker drove the point of her elbow into her chest with an elbow drop before she made the cover, hooking her leg as she did so.

One…

Two--

Mai: I knew that wasn’t going to work. Sophia is a machine, and you don’t bring her down with an elbow drop unless you got a brick attached to it.

Zack: It’s all part of the wear down process, you know that.

The No Surrender Champion kicked out, shoving her opponent off of her as she did and sat up, Fantastica popping up to her feet and delivered a snap kick into Pike’s spine. She followed with a second kick to spine prompting the Queen of King County to roll to her knees where Fantastica connected with a stiff kick to the sternum; the submissionist, though, continued to push up to one knee. Angelina helped her the rest of the way to her feet, catching her with a snap kick into her stomach before she whipped her across the ring and into the corner. Sophia hit the turnbuckle pads and a moment later, Fantastica was airborne catching her opponent in the corner with a splash. Landing on her feet the New York took a step away, grabbed hold of the top rope and began to deliver a number of rapid fire kicks into her stomach, only stopping when the referee’s count reached four as he tried to get her to allow Sophia out of the corner.

Mai: Your girl there is using a four count and not letting Sophia out of the corner, do you see that?

Zack: Here’s my rule of thumb, if I was managing. If they’d do it to you, then you have no reason not to do it to them.

Pike cradled her stomach with one hand, a look of pain on her face as Fantastica stepped towards her and took her wrist, yanking her away from the turnbuckles as she Irish whipped her across the ring once again. The luchadora style wrestler followed hot on her heels, leaving her feet as Sophia crashed back first into the corner and driving a knee into the point of the jaw as she stepped up onto the middle rope. Angelina took a brief second while on the middle rope to throw her hands into the air, getting a cheer from the sold out arena. She hooked Sophia’s head as she dropped to her feet on the canvas, pulling the Seattle native away from the ropes as she looked to deliver a running bulldog, pulling Sophia out of the corner a couple of steps before leaving her feet… and got pushed off by the submissionist.

Zack: I think Angelina might be the quickest on her feet of anyone Sophia’s faced since coming to FFW.

Angelina managed to adjust, land on her feet - stumbling just a step before she found her balance and immediately fired off a superkick that caught the advancing Pike by surprise right on the point of the jaw. The No Surrender Champion fell backwards as her jaw got jacked and Fantastica dove on top of her, hooking her legs as she sought the win.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Keep trying, Ass-tastic! You’re not even close, as far as I’m concerned.

Pike rolled the shoulder as she kicked out of the pinfall, pushing Fantastica away from her once more and immediately rolled away and out of the ring to the floor. She held her jaw as she stood on the outside, Fantastica immediately trying to go after her, only for Keanan to stop her in her tracks and send her back towards a neutral corner making sure she backed up before she began the count on Sophia. The No Surrender Champion massaged her jaw, letting the referee’s count get to three before she began to make her move, heading towards the ring steps and climbing up them to the apron. Fantastica immediately came forward only for Pike to bring it to the referee’s attention who cut off the high flying wrestler, and ordered her back across the ring. The official turned their attention back to Pike as Fantastica paced on the opposite side of the ring and told her to come back into the ring only for the Queen of King County to begin taking a couple of moments to adjust her tights, finally she started to step through the ropes, drawing Fantastica forward once more causing her to immediately step back out onto the apron and barack the referee for not doing her job.

Mai: This referee is getting on my nerves now! I hope after Sophia destroys this girl, that she takes the referee’s arm off too.

Zack: Angelina’s ready to go here. She wants to take the fight to Sophia, and that’s what you have to do.

Keanan again ordered Fantastica back across the ring, the frustration growing on Angelina’s face as she made her case to the referee while stepping back in acceptance of the decision. Once more, attention turned to Sophia Pike who told Angelina to keep her distance before she fixed her hair and again started to step through the ropes. This time Angelina darted forward, past the referee - Pike again returning to the ring apron and leaning back out of reach of a wildly thrown right hand before Keanan tried to get between the pair and force the Staten Islander backwards. With the referee ducked down between them, Pike jabbed a thumb into Fantastica’s eye, before she grabbed hold of her hair as she stepped down the apron and slammed Angelina face first into the top turnbuckle. Keanan saw it and warned Pike about the pull of the hair as she told her to get back in the ring. Sophia ignored the referee completely as she grabbed hold of Fantastica’s left arm and dropped off the apron, snapping the joint over the top rope. Angelina reeled away, holding the shoulder and Pike slithered into the ring.

Mai: I’m starting to have flashbacks to their match in Future Shock, Zack. Give it time, that arm will be hanging down around her knees.

Zack: What a sickening image that is!

The No Surrender Champion rubbed her jaw once more as she came to her feet and advanced upon Angelina, speeding up as she neared and mockingly took a leaf out of the high fliers book as she bounced just barely off her feet as she threw a forearm shot into Angelina’s jaw. She followed it up with a second forearm shot before grabbing her opponent’s left wrist, locking in an arm wringer only to use the hold to jerk the luchadora into an elbow strike to her jaw. Fantastica reeled following the strike, Sophia not letting her get away as she grabbed her arm once again and delivered a side Russian leg sweep with such ferocity that it bounced the back of Fantastica’s head of the canvas. Angelina rolled to the side, holding the back of her head only to immediately be rolled onto her back as Sophia mounted her and began to ground and pound, throwing elbow strikes into her head and body as she verbally welcomed Angelina to the Main Event.

Mai: Don’t you just love Sophia? Not only will she cripple you, she’ll let you know how she feels about you regardless. I find that heartwarming….and hilarious.

Keanan ordered the pair to separate before using the count; Sophia milking the five count for all it was worth before she rolled away. It was only momentary relief for the Staten Island native as Pike instantly went straight back to her left arm, grabbing hold of it to lock in an armbar, putting her knee against the side of her foe’s face to force it back down into the mat, making sure to remind Fantastica who the superior wrestler was. A determined look crossed the New Yorkers face as she held her left shoulder and slowly began to move and push upwards to her feet only for Pike to jerk on her arm as she released the armbar, pulling her off balance and into a right cross to her jaw. Fantastica’s hand came up to her jaw as she dropped to one knee only to immediately push back up to a vertical base only for Pike to grab her left arm and immediately fall backwards into a double knee armbreaker. Angelina’s eyes went wide as she landed on her knees, spinning away from Pike and letting out a small cry of pain as she held her arm to her side. Sophia quickly rose to her feet and got a boo from the crowd as she raised her hand in the air and advanced on Angelina, stooping down to wrap her arms around her waist and jerked her upwards and into a release German suplex.

Zack: Sophia is an excellent closer in matches, and I can’t help but think she feels like she’s closer to the end of this than the beginning.

Mai: You kidding? Angelina’s already begging to quit, I’m telling. It’s her middle. Angelina Quitter Fantastica.

Fantastica landed hard near the corner and once more grasped her shoulder as a look of pain was etched into her face for a couple of moments before she rolled over and began to pull herself upwards. As she got to her feet she turned to find Sophia Pike waiting for her, the No Surrender Champion delivering a standing dropkick to her that sent her sprawling backwards into the corner. Sophia rose quickly to her feet and went straight back to Angelina’s left arm, feeding it over and under the top rope to get extra torque as she attempt to pull it out of its socket, yanking on the arm as she stepped forward to deliver a shoulder charge to Angelina’s left shoulder simultaneously. She landed three shoulder charges to Fantastica before the referee’s count reached four. Sophia stepped away with her hands raised only to step forward a moment later and this time wrapped her hands around Fantastica’s throat with a blatant chokehold. Angelica clawed at her opponent’s hand and arm to try and get free while Sophia trash talked her. Again the referee found herself almost reaching five on the count before she got a break from the submission who yet again stepped away - but only to grab hold of the top rope as she began to fire kicks into her foe’s stomach.

Mai: You said earlier do it to them if they will do it to you. Sophia’s giving your girl here what she was getting earlier. The referee should stop counting, or count to 40.

Zack: I never said the referee shouldn’t count when things like this happen, but Sophia clearly wanted to keep that locked in a while longer.

Keanan once more found herself getting close to five as Pike toyed with disqualification, Angelina dropping down to a sitting position in a corner, holding her midriff as the barrage ended. Keanan began to read the No Surrender Champion the riot act, Pike arguing her side, reminding the referee that she had a five count and that she was damn well going to use it. And as the pair argued, Sophia was stood in front of Angelina and was slamming her boot into the high flyers left shoulder with repeated mule kicks. Keanan finally noticed and ordered Sophia to let her opponent out of her corner, Pike smirking at the referee as she walked away arrogantly as Keanan checked on the New Yorker. As Fantastica waved the referee away, Sophia had reached the middle of the ring, circling back around and breaking into a sprint, driving a running front kick into Angelina’s left shoulder while she was still sat in the corner. Grabbing hold of the Staten Islander by the foot, the Queen of King County dragged her out of the corner and dropped down on top of her to make the cover.

Mai: Just pin her and get it over with, Sophia!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: You can tell when Sophia’s getting a little frustrated, because she starts going for pinfalls rather than submissions!

Angelina kicked out of the pinfall only and as Keanan confirmed the two count, Pike pulled the New York based wrestler to her feet and brought a knee up into her midriff. Fantastica doubled up and found her arms hooked as Sophia delivered a butterfly suplex. The Queen of King County rolled over onto her knees and pushed up to her feet where she began to stalk around Fantastica as the high flyer, held her back and shoulder before she slowly started to rise up to her feet. As she got to one knee, the No Surrender Champion moved in behind her opponent, hooked her arms behind her head before she jerked her up and over into a dragon suplex, bridging it for the pinfall. Keanan slid into position.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Angelina’s not done yet! She’s already lasted longer than their first encounter way back in Future Shock.

Mai: Yeah, that’s called being too dumb to know when to quit.

At two and three quarters, Angelina managed to force her left shoulder free to break up the pinfall and she fell onto her knees, forehead pressed against the mat and kicked her feet as she held her left shoulder. Pike smirked as she rolled onto her knees, asking her opponent how her shoulder was as she rose to her feet and hooked Fantastica’s head to spike her down into the canvas with a low angle DDT. Sophia didn’t waste any time in moving towards Fantastica’s feet and crossing her ankles before falling backwards and locking in the Queen Anne’s Revenge version of the Haas of Pain submission, using the hold to twist Angelina’s body in such a way as to put all of her weight on her left shoulder.

Mai: Queen Anne’s Revenge!! Go ahead and tap out, Angelina! I already told them what your middle name is.

Zack: Don’t be ridiculous! Look who I’m talking to… Fantastica is in big time trouble though!

The Staten Island native let out a yell of pain, shaking her head as Keanan asked her if she wanted to quit. Angelina reached out towards the ropes, finding them out of reach and buried her head against the canvas, muffling her cries of pain. She ignored the referee as she looked up towards the ropes once more, reaching out for them again. As she did so, Sophia rocked back a little further, increasing the torment of the submission hold. Fantastica pulled at her face still ignoring the referee’s questioning even though her hand wavered over the mat. Pike pulled back further as she told her opponent that it was clear who the superior wrestler was and that she should just call it quits. The New Yorker refused. A look of defiance momentarily flashing across her face; her left hand punching down into the mat and she used it to push herself upwards, twisting her torso around, using her flexibility to pivot and straighten out her body enough for her to be able to roll into the ropes, grabbing hold of them gratefully. Keanan called for the break and got it almost immediately from the submissionist as she had lost the leverage of the hold.

Zack: I don’t think Sophia is gonna be able to make Angelina tap! How many times has she tried...and failed?

Mai: How dare you question the greatness of Sophia?!

Angelina kept her right arm hooked over the bottom rope, holding onto her left shoulder with a pained expression on her face. Sophia Pike looked annoyed as she came to her feet, staring a hole through her foe as she waited for her to rise. Slowly Fantastica began to pull herself upwards only for impatience to get the better of the No Surrender Champion; the Washingtonian striding towards Angelina and jerking her up to her feet only to slap the taste out of her mouth with a vicious open handed slap. Angelina’s hand went to her face where the hand landed right as Pike slammed a raised knee into her middle and then whipped her across the ring into the ropes. Fantastica hit the far ropes and exploded off them, launching herself into a forearm smash that took Pike by surprise, knocking her to the canvas.

Zack: Angelina’s bringing this crowd to life, and Sophia’s getting her jaw jacked!

Mai: Who asked you anything?!

The No Surrender Champion rolled and came to her feet quickly only to find that Fantastica had picked up pace - the New Yorker coming off the ropes once more and leaving her feet to snap Pike back down to the mat with a sling blade. She delivered a second sling blade as Sophia rose once more before she circled around her, the crowd getting louder and louder as they cheered her on. The Queen of King County began to rise once more and as she did, Angelina threw herself into a one handed handspring into a Tornado DDT that spiked her foe into the mat. Fantastica took a moment on the mat holding her shoulder as the pained look crept across her face once more before she began to move, grabbing hold of Sophia’s leg and leaning back across her chest in an attempt to score the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: That was practically three! Angelina is close, she’s really close! We’re gonna see an upset tonight!

Mai: Shut up, no one asked you what you thought!

Pike kicked out of the pinfall, Angelina rolling into a sitting position and looked up to the referee, asking for the three count as she confirmed the two count to Fantastica. The Staten Island native rolled away, pushing up to her feet, holding her shoulder for a couple of moments, waiting for her opponent to get to her feet. As the Queen of King County began to rise to her feet, Fantastica charged towards the ring ropes using them to springboard into a hurricanrana - the Fantasticanrana; the move sent Pike rolling towards the corner. Quickly Sophia began to pull herself up to her feet using the ring ropes to get her feet underneath her which once more was the starting pistol for Angelina to sprint forward and into the Staten Island Expressway, coming out of a back handspring to slam an elbow into the No Surrender Champions jaw as she crushed her against the turnbuckle pads. Angelina skipped forward out of the corner, wrinkling up her face in pain as she held her left shoulder for another couple of moments as she shook out her arm while Sophia slumped down in the corner.

Zack: Her shoulder has to feel like it’s in tatters, but Angelina MUST stay on Sophia at all costs. You can’t give her time like this!

Mai: Sure, she can. Go ahead, Angelina! Just stand there holding your arm like that. I’m sure Sophia will totally stay right where you left her.

As the New Yorker got to the middle of the ring she turned and barely hesitated before she charged in and delivered a Glimpse of Heaven - a running hip strike to the seated Pike’s face. Sophia cupped a hand over her mouth and nose and tried to crawl away from the ropes only for Angelina to skip forward into a front kick to the side of her foe’s head that caused her to slump over the middle rope. Though Fantastica was already on the move, bouncing off the opposite ropes and came back into the Fantast-kick variant of the Tiger Feint kick. The No Surrender Champion collapsed backwards onto the mat as Angelina landed on the apron and took a couple of minutes to measure up her opponent, calling to the crowd who somewhere got even louder as Fantastica leapt from a standing start onto the top rope and springboarded off into a five star frog splash, crashing down perfectly across Pike’s chest. Reaching for her leg she made the cover once more.

Zack: A FANTASTICA FROG SPLASH!! UPSET UPSET!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: WOULD YOU SHUT UP?! There’ll be no upsets tonight!

At two and nineteen-twentieths Sophia’s shoulder came up - barely a lick of paint separating Keanan’s hand and the mat as she brought it down for the third time. The referee instantly showed the two count to everyone concerned. Angelina stared at the fingers in disbelief, shaking her head and asked for the three count only for Keanan to confirm it was just a two count and that the shoulder came up in the nick of time. Fanastica slowly began to nod her head and got her feet back underneath her as Pike made it to all fours, pushing up to one knee at which point Fantastica cut her off as she came off the ropes and delivered a knee trembler that caught the Seattle native on the jaw causing her to fall backwards to the mat. Nodding Fantastica pointed to the top rope as she made towards the corner, stepping out onto the apron and slapping the top turnbuckle as the crowd cheered her on. She climbed to the top rope and measured up the No Surrender Champion before she launched herself into the air and into the Avenging Angel corkscrew shooting star press.

Mai: Not the AVENGING ANGEL….YAAASSSSS! You dumb skank! AHAHAHAHA!!

...That saw her land across Sophia’s knees. Angelina bounced off, flopping and spasming across the canvas as she held her ribcage, kicking her feet as she was in absolute agony. Pike grinned to herself as she came to her feet and staggered towards Fantastica, driving a boot into her stomach while the New Yorker was in the foetal position to make sure that she knew who was the better wrestler before she grabbed hold of her left arm and straightened out her arm as she was about to drop down into the Space Needle seated fujiwara armbar. The instant  Angelina to come to begin to struggle wildly as soon as her arm was straightened, desperately trying to jerk it away from Sophia’s grip before she brought her feet and kicked out at Sophia’s face, finally getting her to realise her grip as Pike reeled away; Angelina rolling to the ropes and quickly pulling herself back to her feet.

Zack: It’s all or nothing time for Angelina now! I’m not sure what she has in mind though!

Mai: She’s thinking “God, I suck! I should have stayed in Future Shock!”

The No Surrender Champion quickly advanced on Angelina Fantastica who was still cradling her gut. As Pike neared her, though, the Staten Island suddenly lashed out with a flash kick, causing Pike to stagger backward as she was caught on the jaw. Sophia recovered only for Angelina to dart forward and leave her feet with a bicycle knee attempt to Pike’s jaw, Sophia trying to get a hand in the way as she once more found herself staggering backwards. As the Seattle native found her balance once more, Fantastica left her feet one more time, grabbing hold of the No Surrender Champion’s arm, swinging around her body and attempted to pull her downwards into a crucifix pinfall attempt. As they fell backwards into the pinning situation, Pike rolled through and countered the attempt into the Space Needle seated fujiwara armbar, pulling back on Fantastica’s left arm right in the middle of the ring.

Mai: SPACE NEEDLE!! Give up now, maybe she’ll let you keep your arm!

Zack: Sophia’s got this locked in perfectly too!

Angelina refused to quit, reaching out for the ropes, then trying to push out and power out of the hold; tears starting to form in her eyes as she refused to quit. Still she desperately searched for an escape then frantically tapped the mat. Keanan called for the ring bell and Pike held on to the submission for another second or two longer before she released and came to her feet, holding her head with a sneer on her face.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of submission, the FFW No Surrender Champion…”THE EMERALD CITY SIREN” SOPHIA PIKE!!!!!

Mai: I don’t ever want to hear you say upset again, Zack, in one of her matches.

Zack: A very very game effort from Angelina, but Sophia was too much tonight. Congratulations to her! We’re about out of time, we’ll see you at Breaking Point when Alysson Gardner meets Andi Takata in the main event!

Angela Keanan raised her hand in the air and presented her with the No Surrender title belt; Sophia snatching it away from her while Angelina was holding her shoulder in pain while she rolled away to the apron. Sophia raised the title belt high in the air as she celebrated her victory to the boos and cheers of the crowd before the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 01:42:10 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: