Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:31:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Prospects vs. the World

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prospects vs. the World  (Read 202 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 09, 2018, 07:36:34 pm »

I've been getting a question or two on the Prospects vs. the World concept that was announced on the latest edition of Future Shock. So I thought I'd try to answer all of them and any potential future ones here. If I miss something, just reply with whatever it is and I'll answer it.

The idea is simple. Instead of me (or Adam IC) picking Future Shock Prospects to be put into graduation polls, they would earn their way into them by defeating someone from FFW to show they are ready. We'd have these regularly somewhat, until we had 3 people to put into the poll. Then the poll goes as normal with the winner of the poll getting to move to FFW. These matches would be advertised as Prospects vs. the World. If it's not advertised as such, it isn't going to count since we do have a handful of alumni active.

The opponents can be anyone on the FFW roster, not just Future Shock alumni. It would be a one off for whoever it is obviously. No one in the main event or upper midcard will be used, but pretty much any other character on the roster is fine with me. What I need from you is to know if you are interested in having your character be a test for a one off match. Only those who give me their okay will be used. I won't book someone who isn't interested or doesn't want to do it. You let me know if I can use your creations from FFW, and I'll go from there.

I hope that answers any and all questions about the concept. But again if you have other curiosities about it, just post them here and I'll answer them for everyone. I've gotten a lot of positive response since this was brought about, so I'm looking forward to getting it rolling in the coming weeks. As always, I cannot thank you enough for your continued support of both FFW and Future Shock. Thank you greatly!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: