Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 09:49:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - February 10, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - February 10, 2018  (Read 346 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 11, 2018, 06:37:28 pm »

A quick preview shows us the upcoming Fast Track Championship match at Fury between Scarlett Silver and Kelly Kincaid. As it concludes, we go back to the ring with Maggie awaiting with her microphone.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: It’s practically tradition to have a member of Chaotic Temptation in the booth when one of them competes, just like last week with Emma. I’m joined by Missy, who will be none too disappointed if she doesn’t get put into a tag match with the woman we are about to see.

Missy: I’m starting to feel at home here now, so it’s good to be back again… and far enough away that Scarlett doesn’t get tempted to try and rearrange my clothing!

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: You have some experience with Erica in the ring. But she and Scarlett, they are essentially 1 and 1A as far as contenders go for the Fast Track Championship.

Missy: Erica is not an easy challenge by any stretch of the imagination, so hopefully Scarlett will treat her that way. Scarlett has not shut up about the Fast Track Championship since she lost it to Kelly, I’ll be glad once she’s had a rematch just to hopefully get her to shut up about it, if nothing else.

As Christian hops down to the floor, he leaves a very familiar makeup bag sitting in the corner.

Zack: Well we haven’t seen that lately…

Missy: Oh for pity’s sake.

Green and blue strobe lights flood the arena as “Map of the Problematique” blasts out over the speakers. As the keyboard comes in, a spotlight shines on the curtain, through which steps Erica Horton to a pop from the fans.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh Scotland by way of Spartanburg, South Carolina! Please welcome ERICA HORTON!

Erica heads down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes on her way.

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away,
Well I refuse to let you go!

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she heads around the nearest steps to the commentators, still catching hands with fans until she gets there. She then heads up the steps and into the ring. Standing in the middle, she lifts a hand to the crowd and then heads to her corner as “Map of the Problematique” fades out.

Zack: I have a lot of respect for Erica Horton. Here’s a woman who is trying to step out of the shadow of her Hall of Fame sister and the FFW Champion. That’s a hard task to accomplish, but I give her credit for trying.

Missy: Honestly she deserves to step out of their shadow, having faced her myself I don’t think a lot of people give her the credit she is due.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women for anything illegal, and then calls for the bell. Erica cracks her knuckles and heads for the center. Scarlett nearly moves towards her before looking down at herself for a moment, holding up a T sign with her hands for the referee. She immediately doubles back for her corner, and retrieves the bag already. She removes a little clear bottle, and squirts it a few times over her cleavage to make it glisten and then turns back around to put it away again.

Missy: I suppose we should all be grateful that it’s her own cleavage she’s messing about with this time, and not somebody else’s….

Zack: Yeah, usually anything she sprays goes into someone else’s face. Thank goodness for small favors, and...Erica’s not waiting!

As soon as she gets it back in the bag and stands up, Erica moves in behind her and grabs her by the head. She immediately starts pounding her head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly to the crowd’s delight. She snatches her around the waist, and sends her flying with a release German suplex to the mat. Silver tries to get to her feet, only to get the same treatment as Erica snatches her from behind and delivers another German suplex that sends her to the canvas.

Missy: That just serves her right for not paying attention. Hopefully that will wake her up a bit and remind her she’s in a flipping match.

Zack: Silver’s getting her clock cleaned from both directions, and Erica clearly wasn’t interested in a timeout and came ready to compete!

Scarlett tried to get to her feet, and Erica went to grab her a third time. But this time, the brunette dove under the bottom rope and out to the floor. She gave the referee another time out sign with her hands, which didn’t stop Keanan from counting as she consulted with her manager. She rubbed her lower back for a moment as he spoke before finally asking him how her hair was before hopping up onto the apron when she got a positive response.

Zack: Pretty smart tactic there. Scarlett felt that momentum already starting for Erica, and she had to break it the best way she knew how. And she’ll be glad to know her hair is alright.

Missy: I don’t know why she thinks she can suddenly call timeouts… I sometimes wonder what it would be like to spend five minutes in Scarlett’s head, but then the thought alone scares me!

Scarlett wanted the referee to keep Erica back before she got in the ring. The brunette waited on the apron, waving Erica backwards. The referee asked Erica to let her back in (for no real reason) before Erica finally lost her patience and went after her. She tried to grab her by the head to bring her back in, but Scarlett surprised her by doing the same to her and dropping to the floor. Erica’s neck snapped across the top rope, sending her backwards trying to breathe before Scarlett slid in under the bottom rope. She bolted across the ring towards her, taking her down with a running bulldog. She immediately sat on her back, grabbing both hands and pulling her arms around her neck in a straitjacket.

Zack: I had a feeling that was meant to make Erica lose her patience, and it worked like a charm. I guess she got some good advice, and now she’s got on a submission already!

Missy: Scarlett is smarter than even I give her credit for sometimes, she just hides it well under all the hairspray!

Scarlett pulled back on her hands, causing Erica to choke herself out in the process. The blonde tried to pull her hands free, but Scarlett’s grip was too tight. She looked supremely confident for a moment, and leaned back again to see herself on the video wall...and gave her hair a little shake to keep it lively. Christian moved around to the side of the ring closest to her, trying to get her attention back off herself on the match. Upon finding a few strands that wouldn’t fall in place, she let one hand go to fix it. And that was all Erica needed before she pulled her other hand free and shook the brunette off her.

Missy: And the moment passed and we’re back to primp and preen Scarlett… I honestly don’t know how Christian stays so calm with her sometimes. I’d throttle her if I was down there.

Zack: I’d almost say she could use one of those medications for people with ADD, but Erica seized the opening. You give her an inch, she’ll take it!

Horton got back to her feet around the same time Scarlett did. When the brunette went to grab her, Erica surprised her with a discus elbow to the jaw. The former champion stumbled backwards before Erica took off for the far side, rebounding quickly and leaving her feet to hit her jumping double knee backbreaker!

Zack: That’s the BACK STABBER!! Erica’s hit her favorite move early! Here comes the cover!

The blonde popped up, and went to dive for the cover before Christian pulled Scarlett out by her feet to the floor. This made the blonde more than a little irritated as he tried to help get Scarlett refocused and give her a chance to recover.

Missy: Christian sure earns his money with Scarlett. But Erica is not happy… I wouldn’t want to be in Scarlett’s shoes when she gets back in there.

The referee immediately moved to the ropes, reading Christian the riot act for what he did as Scarlett went around the corner. Erica ignored the argument, and rolled out after her opponent. The blonde took off around the corner picking up speed, and went for a running clothesline. But Scarlett ducked the contact. Erica stopped herself before she ran into the ringside steps, and Scarlett caught her turning with a kick to the gut. A facebuster to the floor smacked Erica face first into the floor before the brunette dove back into the ring under the bottom rope. Keanan turned back, surveying the situation as Scarlett waved her to count Erica out...which is what began to happen.

Missy: Erica would have been better waiting for Scarlett to come to her, but there’s only so much patience anyone can have before the snap… and Scarlett tends to have that effect on more than a few people.

Zack: Looks like she’s happy to take a countout right now. Erica’s face got plastered in the floor, and Silver may get her wish in the end about winning that way.

Keanan continued to count, and made it to seven before Erica had started to pull herself up with the help of the bottom rope. Scarlett got back to her feet, taking off for the far side and catching Erica with a baseball slide to the chest that sent her backwards into the barricade. She struck hard as Scarlett stepped out onto the apron, shouting over to Missy to tell her this was for her. Erica tried to get her balance as she pushed off the barricade, only for Scarlett to leave her feet and connect with Missy’s version of the hurricanrana that drove Erica’s head into the floor.

Missy: I really wish she wouldn’t try to give me credit for her actions… or at least her version of credit.

Zack: Maybe she’s trying to make up for the tag match, and there was a little homage to you. But she’s not gonna pin her after hitting that on the floor.

Missy: I don’t see how that makes up for the tag match… or what good she’s done herself with it. Except for introducing Erica’s head to the arena floor.

Scarlett asked Christian what he thought of it, which he praised her. She pulled Erica up finally, and rolled her back into the ring. She slid in after her, looking over to Missy again in the booth. She let her know she had one more before Silver darted across the ring and hit the curb stomp. Erica’s face spiked the canvas again as Scarlett grinned ear to ear, headed for the corner and stretched out across the top rope and teased her hair.

Missy: Does she really have to do that right after one of my moves…. I don’t remember ever teasing my hair after pulling that move off.

Silver swung her legs off the top rope back to the canvas before heading to where Erica was laying. She rolled her over and made a cover by laying backwards across her. One hand shot into the air as she counted with the referee.

Zack: Scarlett with your MISCHIEF MAKER, and I’m not sure it’s going to work after all that downtime!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Erica countered by rolling Scarlett over by hooking her arms into a crucifix pin. Keanan hopped over them into position to count again!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

The brunette barely kicked out in time, and once more rolled out to the floor with a pout on her face. Another time out sign to the referee followed before she went to consult with her manager.

Missy: And that is primarily why I don’t mess about with my hair after it… she took way too long and almost lost this match because of it.

As the two conversed, Erica rolled out after her. A running high knee to the back of her head sent Scarlett headfirst into Christian, which sent him backwards. Erica grabbed Scarlett’s head, and pounded it against the apron repeatedly. Silver finally made it back into the ring with Erica right behind her. Horton pulled her to her feet, firing off chops into her chest repeatedly. After four of them, she whipped her into the far corner. Scarlett struck back first as Erica bolted towards. A jumping knee to the side of her head connected, causing the brunette to stumble away. But Erica spun her around, hopped up onto the second turnbuckle and connected with a tornado DDT! She immediately went for the cover as Keanan dropped to count!

Zack: Erica’s found her second wind, and Scarlett got planted!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--WAIT!!

As Keanan’s hand came down for three, Christian pulled Scarlett’s foot across the bottom rope and shouted for the referee to look. When she did, she called it a two count and Erica glared daggers at the manager.

Missy: And again she almost loses the match because of her lack of focus on the match. I think Christian deserves a bonus for dealing with her.. Although I don’t think Erica would agree with me right now.

Erica started to her feet, staring down at him as Scarlett began to crawl towards her corner and the makeup bag. She began sorting through it for something, finally rolling out to the floor. Christian told Erica to focus on her opponent, and when she turned around, Scarlett was gone out of sight because she was ringside.

Zack: You can tell Erica wants to take his head off, but he does have a point. Scarlett’s her opponent, and she’s over on the other side of the ring after rifling through that bag.

Missy: Heaven only knows what Scarlett’s up to.. But whatever it is, I have a feeling that Erica is going to end up even more annoyed than she is now.

Erica glanced around for her with the fans pointing to her as she stepped out of the ring. She quickly hopped down to go around and get her as Christian climbed up onto the apron. Keanan went to get him down as Erica rounded the corner, finding Scarlett doubled over on her knees on the floor. When she reached down to grab her, a white powder flew out of her hands into Erica’s face. Silver rose to her feet, and delivered a low blow between her legs to drop her to her knees before digging into her boot for something after telling the camera Erica needed some foundation.

Missy: I really don’t think Erica cares about foundation, Scarlett. And you’re never going to win a match outside the ring!

Zack: Erica’s face looks like a ghost, and Silver’s got something in her boot!

Scarlett produced a pair of handcuffs from her boot, applying them on Erica’s wrists around one of the steel beams under the ring. She slid back into the ring as Christian hopped down off the apron. Scarlett stretched out on the canvas, telling the referee to count her out...which Keanan began to do.

Zack: Erica’s been blinded and handcuffed to a support beam under the ring, and Silver’s happy to take the countout! She’s not gonna get out of those cuffs!

Missy: I’m not sure I even want to ask where Scarlett got the handcuffs from...

Erica rubbed at her face on the floor, finally clearing her vision as she jerked against the beam to try to break free. But she couldn’t manage to do it before the referee called for the bell. A wide grin flashed across Scarlett’s face as she sat up, teased her hair, and bounced up to her feet.

Zack: Erica got counted out….and she’s still trapped over there! And Scarlett Silver looks like the cat that ate the canary in the ring!

Maggie: Here is your winner by countout…………….’THE STAR DISTRACTION’ SCARLETT SILVER!!

Missy: Well… she got the win. Not sure it’s how I would choose to get one, but the result will at least make Scarlett happy.

Scarlett rolled out to the floor, crossing past the announce table to let Missy know that was dedicated to her before she got her hand raised by the referee and her manager. Christian gave the key to a ringside attendant, and then encouraged Scarlett it’d be best to leave now. She instead stepped up onto the announce table, raising her hands in victory to boos from the crowd as the attendant went around to unlock Erica.

Zack: Congratulations, she’s dedicated this to you. But this isn’t a night club, and she better get off that table sooner than later!

Missy: I don’t want the dedication for this circus, she can keep it to her bloody self!

Christian got her attention as he pointed to the other side of the ring, now showing her Erica was free….and not happy. The brunette hopped to the apron, rolled under it into the ring and right out the other side before taking off up the ramp towards the back. Erica sprinted after her as Christian followed at a safe distance behind them both.

Zack: If I’m Scarlett, I’ll keep running and hope someone’s got a car waiting for me! Because Erica looks like she’s ready to behead her!

Missy: At least she was smart enough to run.. One of the only smart things she’s done all night.

As they all disappeared backstage, the show cuts elsewhere.

Hallmark Doesn’t Have A Card for Everything

Another visit backstage finds Caitlyn Storm in the catering area watching the show on a monitor before she is joined by Jake with a card and pamphlet in his hand. He takes a seat next to her, and makes himself comfortable.

Jake: How are you feeling after getting knocked out with that chloroform stuff? You’d think just asking for a rematch would be sufficient, wouldn’t you?

Caitlyn looks up from the monitor, a smile forming when she sees her friend, which drops to a slight frown given the subject.

Caitlyn: I thought asking would have been a lot easier than knocking someone out with chloroform, but I am still quite new to the industry so maybe I’m wrong! I’m ok though, but I had quite a headache after that for a little while.

Jake: Yeah, I was going to get you a card, but they don’t make them for people who get knocked out with chloroform. Go figure! So instead, I decided to get you a ‘get well’ present even though you aren’t sick. It might help you in your rematch with Abigail at Fury!

Caitlyn: I think getting knocked out with chloroform might be a little too niche of a market for them to make cards especially for it… though with Abigail around, maybe someone should look into making them. It could be a gold mine!

The blonde looked thoughtful for a moment, before giving her head a little shake to get back to topic.

Caitlyn: You didn’t need to get me anything Jake, but anything that help against Abigail would be handy. As long as it’s nothing that would be considered cheating of course!

Jake handed her the small card, still keeping the pamphlet in his hand.

Jake: Well no. I did some looking around online, and there’s a 4 star spa here in Minneapolis. So I bought you a gift certificate to get a…

He checked the pamphlet quickly.

Jake: A Head Mess Ritual massage tomorrow at 3! It sounds pretty interesting from the description.

Caitlyn raised an eyebrow looking a little confused.

Caitlyn: That is a lovely thought Jake, thank you… but what is it? I know what a massage usually is, but I’ve never heard of a head mess ritual. It sounds a little unusual!

Jake nods in agreement before reading from the description in his pamphlet.

Jake: Looks pretty involved, and apparently takes a hour and a half. Let’s see how it’s described here. Ahem… A journey into profound relaxation begins with an uplifting foot soak in Geranium and Ginger followed by an uplifting arm and hand massage with rose and comfrey.

He looks a bit puzzled.

Jake: I’m not sure what some of that stuff is, but I assume it’s all scented stuff maybe. And that’s just the start!

Caitlyn’s eyebrow drops as it all sounds pretty relaxing so far.

Caitlyn: That actually sounds pretty nice. I was a little worried that it was going to be something strange. Like one of those luxury treatments that is supposed to be relaxing but ends up being somebody walking all over your back or something. I’m not sure I’d want to pay for someone to walk all over me really.

He goes back to reading the description in the pamphlet.

Jake: There’s more! Mental stress and tension are dissolved as your massage….ninja skillfully uses a warm herbal poultice, massaging deeply into tight areas of your upper body, allowing your shoulders to release and neck to soften.

Jake: I always thought they were called masseuses.

The blonde’s eyebrows had quickly rose again at the mention of a ninja… and stayed there.

Caitlyn: I always thought they were too… a massage ninja doesn’t sound very relaxing to me!

Jake: But that’s not all! A warm coconut oil head massage before a steamy herbal ball…..filled with fruits and flowers is massaged gently across your face, brightening your skin, banishing any remaining stress and inviting you to drift away on a warm cloud of massage bliss.

Caitlyn: That bit sounds good… but I can’t stop thinking about a ninja. I hope they don’t have any nunchucks or anything. That would not make me want to close my eyes at all, which is usually what happens when I try to relax.

Jake: Maybe it’s a friend of 4 Loko! Either way, you’re all set for 3 tomorrow at the Sabai Body Temple. It had really good reviews on Google. The address is on the pamphlet.

He hands it off to her as well.

Jake: 90 minutes of ...massage bliss awaits tomorrow for you.

Caitlyn accepts the pamphlet still looking a little dubious.

Caitlyn: Thank you Jake! I’m sure it will be…. Umm… lovely! And I’ll let you know all about the ninja afterwards.

Jake: I’m sure it’ll be nicer to be relaxed to unconsciousness than forced into it. I’m looking forward to hearing all about it!

The camera peers down at the pamphlet in Caitlyn’s lap before we head back to the ring.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: