Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 02:16:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - January 27, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - January 27, 2018  (Read 345 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 29, 2018, 02:29:12 pm »

Live from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
January 27, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen. We pop in backstage at the Greensboro Coliseum where... A locker room door has had a sign torn off and is currently sitting in the trash. In its place, a hand drawn sign that reads ‘Dark Room - No Franchise Allowed’ ...In crayon. A few backwards letters, but crayon nonetheless. There’s some curious sounds of stumbling and knocking about going on, an occasional sound like a shutter going off, and then something being knocked over with liquid. A few steps echo off camera and... The Evolution champion pops her head in on camera, staring blankly at the door. She reaches in the trash and lifts up the sign that had been replaced... Finding that this is HER locker room door that the Fair has taken over for their dark room.

To develop film.

For digital cameras.

She continues staring at the sign in silence before she slowly looks off camera at someone, putting the sign to her locker room back in the trash.

Steph: They’re all yours. I want no part of any of this. I’ve got Missy to worry about.

She looks back at the locker room door and heard a loud splashing sound and then a crunch... Flinching.

Steph: That sounded expensive. That was probably something ex-- Nope. Nope. Not my problem. Nope.

She turns heel, hands in the air and leaves the scene, passing by none other than an exasperated Leona Vega, holding the crayon-written sign on one hand and raising the other trying to speak up before Stefano walks away. Ultimately, the Warrior is just there holding an arm out, finger up, her mouth agape with nothing come out, before she deflates staring into where Stephanie has gone off to, before turning back to the locker room.

Made into a dark room. For film developing.

For digital cameras.

Leona: … might as well, I guess.

The Mexican wrestler then gives the door a soft knock, for some reason concerned with politeness as she addresses the mischievous duo.

Leona: Um, Mickey? Raquel? Leona here-- um, you guys… you guys too busy? I don’t wanna interrupt anything but…

The door opens slightly, darkness inside and Mickey pops her head out.

Mickey: She gone? Oh good.

Mickey’s fingers reach out and takes the sign off the door, crumbling it up and tossing it in the trash. The lights flick on... Nothing has actually been done to the locker room as Mickey welcomes Leona inside the locker room they’ve taken over.

Mickey: I tell you Vega, she’s such a grump. Too easy to troll. Known us for years, still gets her jimmies rustled. Needs to like hit a bong, totally get laid, unbend herself, hit a bong, did I say that already...!? C’min, c’min.

The locker room has been made into a makeshift command center for... Apparently battling the Franchise and other ne'er-do-wells of FFW. It looks like something out of a cop drama... There’s an evidence board covered in photos and lined up with post-it notes and note cards. A photo of Samantha Star in the center somehow tied around red sting and then tied up near a photo of Savannah Taylor, tied to thumbtack stuck to a photo of Bianca Salvador, tied to a thumbtack stuck to a photo of Mel Avilo. There’s a photo of LeBron James for some reason, stuck with a post-it note beside ‘Potentially being traded to Franchise post-season’ followed by a smaller note reading ‘FFW doesn’t have a post-season, Mickey’ ...Followed by an even smaller note that reads ‘I know that basic bitch’... There’s also a pot of coffee going, a box of donuts, and a small number of camera equipment for recon work next to a few step ladders. Leona seems to be rather impressed.

Leona: Wow, you guys are really going all out here. I mean, sure, you guys sent quite the message last week helping me out and I don’t think I had enough of a chance to say thanks, but all this is-- wait, LeBron?

Mickey: I’m currently working on a theory of about franchise trades and algorithms and patterns through other sports. In fact I--

Mickey gets a crueller stuffed in her mouth, making a grumbling sound as Raquel shakes her head in silence.

Raquel: Ignore the crackpot theories. Anyway, you don’t need to thank us Vega. It wasn’t about sending a message, it wasn’t even really about pissing in anyone’s cereal or some junk. You were about to get leapt on and rather than seeing that happen to you again, we decided to come through in a pinch.

Mickey: Look, I’m telling you guys, the numbers don’t lie and I think another member of the Franchise could be--

Another donut stuffed in her mouth. This time an apple fritter.

Leona: We don’t need no more members to the Franchise, thank you very much, three of them is more than enough to be quite the annoyance. But… Man.

Leona sighs as she looks at Raquel staring at her and then Mickey giving up on taking the apple fritter from her mouth… instead deciding to actually eat it. Because munchies.

Leona: I’m… I’m honored you guys decided to leap in my defense. Wrestling can be quite the selfish sport sometimes, and to have you guys’s support… I do need to thank you guys, so thank you. Really. I… I guess getting blindsided and ganged up on seems to have become a pattern with me or something; it’s definitely a welcome change of pace to have friends to back me up.

Raquel: Should be kinda telling don’t you think. You keep getting jumped but you keep beating all these people. May be that they keep tryna take it out on you, or... May be that they just wanna stop you from like beating them again...  Again... And again... and again... And again... And again... And again and againandagainandagainandagainandagain--

With every ‘And again...’ Mickey holds up a series of photos showing the most recent match between Leona and Savannah. As she goes quicker, Mickey begins flitting through the photos faster, making it look like an animated flip book that ends with the Warrior’s Wing.

Raquel: And again. So don’t worry yourself, we got ya. Me and Mickey won’t need to worry about that for dealing with Missy and Scarlett though. Chaotic Temptation seems to take pride that they can wallop on folks without like, any outside help and such. Never really pegged them for a tag team though.

Leona: From the way Missy talked about it, neither does she, if I’m honest.

Leona chuckles and Raquel flashes a ‘I know right’ glance.

Mickey: Well, maybe might not have to worry about them but mmmmaayyybbbbeee might have to worry about other outside forces. Oh... Let’s not forget one more factor on this board.

Mickey digs into a nearby ziplock bag and flits a photo of Seth Star on the corkboard... Away from the Franchise web. Yes. Even away from LeBron. Leona puts on her serious face and nods.

Leona: He did say he’s gonna talk about the girls later tonight. Let’s see what he’s got. But you know what? I’m in for this! 10-2, what’s the briefing?

The Aztec Warrior grins at the former Tornado Champs, as they look at each other... Before Raquel hands Leona a badge and some sunglasses as she pulls up some chairs. Mickey suddenly puts on a sports blazer like this is an episode of Law & Order and clears her throat.

Mickey: Suspects were seen in the ring at about 2200 hours, and we have two eyewitnesses who... HEY! You! This is a briefing!

The camera person... Excuses themselves out of the locker room, closing the door behind them.

A voice begins speaking off camera.

??: In the professional wrestling system, post-match beatdowns are considered especially heinous. In FFW, the dedicated do-gooders who respond to these vicious attacks are members of an elite squad and probably clients of Christian Kincaid... These are their stories.

The camera pans to... Gabrielle Crimson who apparently just provided off-the-cuff narration before she steps inside after.

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell  loaded with  plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracking her knuckles, Kelly Kincaid connecting with a shooting star press, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Alysson and Valerie standing over Steph, Natalya Demidov standing over a fallen opponent, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point returns to  the air inside the arena with all the requisite pyro and ballyhoo.

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: Welcome to the Greensboro Coliseum here in the middle of Tarheelia, otherwise known as North Carolina. Zack and Mai here, and you’re watching Breaking Point!

Mai: If they haven’t figured that out at this point, they are probably the same morons who eat Tide pods. Stick to alcohol, kids! Now let’s get onto this match.

As the opening bars to Misfit by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain. The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning.

Maggie: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles. She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, then grabs onto the top rope with both hands and leap frogs over it to land in the ring. She raises her hands up waving to the fans.

Zack: Caitlyn Storm graduated from Future Shock at the end of last year, and this marks her FFW roster debut. She’s been pretty hyped for a while as a result.

Mai: I think Caitlyn would get hyped if her refrigerator light comes on every time she opens the door. It doesn’t seem to take much, Zack.

A loud purrrrrrrrrring engine can be heard from somewhere in the arena. The chorus of "Wreak Havoc" by Skylar Grey begins the play. Suddenly, a motorcycle burst from backstage. It stops at the top of the ramp, the person driving the motorcycle briefly takes off her helmet, revealing herself to be Abigail Lindsay.

Maggie: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds, Abigail “Serenity” Lindsay.

She places the helmet back on and drives down to the ringside area. She circles the ring twice. The bike comes to a halt. Serenity slides off, takes off her helmet. She hops on the apron apron, proving how flexible she is she lifts one leg off, then drops down in a full split. she slides under the bottom rope. She slumps down into the corner waiting for the match to start.

Zack: We haven’t seen Abigail here in a FFW ring for a while, and that was just one match then. She’s returned, and plans to be here a lot longer than that now.

Mai: There’s something about this girl that I really like, and I’m glad to see her back. She strikes me as the kind of woman little girls should try to emulate.

Stephen Wilson checked both wrestlers were ready to start the match before he called for the bell. Lindsay used the ropes to pull herself up to her feet as it sounded and started to walk towards the middle of the ring, sizing up her opponent before she came to a halt and raised her left hand for a test of strength. Caitlyn looked up at the raised hand for a moment giving her opponent a hard stare and accepted the challenge, bringing her own hand up to meet the challenge. As soon as Storm interlocked fingers with her, Abigail connected to her foe’s jaw with a vicious, clubbing blow delivered with enough force that it caused the New Yorker to have to take a step to the side. A second right hand followed, catching the blonde right on the side of the jaw before Lindsay jerked her forward by her still held hand and straight into a front kick into her midsection. Storm doubled over and as she did so the Californian took two handfuls of hair that she used to jerk her off her feet and send her face first into the canvas.

Mai: That’s one of my favorite things to do too, Zack. Nothing gets someone somewhere better than just yanking them by the hair...works in wrestling too!

Zack: Abi has a certain viciousness about her, doesn’t she? She impresses me as an ‘ends justify the means’ kinda girl.

As she landed Caitlyn began to push back upwards, getting to her hands and knees a moment after impact only to get her finger stomped on by her opponent. The New Yorker jerked her hand away from the mat towards her chest, giving it a shake as she got to her knees and was pulled the rest of the way to her feet by the returning wrestler and into a raised knee to the gut. Lindsay buried her knee for a second time and then a third into Storm’s breadbasket before she hooked her head and took two quick steps before planting her opponent face first into the mat with a bulldog. Again Caitlyn pushed up all fours almost as soon as she hit the mat only to find herself forced back down to the canvas as Lindsay applied a front facelock. As much in frustration, Storm kicked a foot against the canvas as her opponent tightened up her grip and used her slight weight advantage to keep the Future Shock graduate down on the mat.

Zack: While Caitlyn was originally trained in fitness and MMA, you can tell Abigail Lindsay is all about wrestling. She’s doing a fair job of keeping Caitlyn down.

Mai: Well if she’s smart which I’m sure she is, she wants to avoid those feet. Storm kicks like a mule, plus they probably smell like onions too.

The Californian kept the facelock applied as the pair rose, Lindsay bringing her knees up into her opponent’s chest three times as they got back to a vertical base before she released her. Storm straightened up immediately only to get caught with a discus clothesline from her opponent that took her straight back down to the canvas. Caitlyn started to sit up; Lindsay firing a kick into the middle of her chest to put her back down to the canvas as she left her feet for a double knee drop. Abigail quickly made the cover, pressing a forearm into Storm’s throat as she did so.

One…

Two-

Mai: I like this Abi more and more. Did you see her choking her during the cover? That’s tremendous!

Zack: Looks like Abi has some educated feet herself with that shot right to the solar plexus. No dice for Serenity though.

Caitlyn kicked out of the pinfall and Abigail immediately wrapped a hand around her throat to force her back against the mat and choke her out. Wilson applied the count, getting to a solid four before Lindsay released her grip. Storm rolled to one side, as she tried to catch her breath only for Abigail to take a handful of hair, yanking Storm’s head backwards to allow her to scrape her other arm back and forth across her eyes before she reared back and drove her knuckles into Caitlyn’s forehead, releasing the handful of hair as she did so with the official’s count having reached four. Abigail ignored the telling off she was getting from the referee as she watched her foe push upwards; Lindsay stalking around her delivering three stiff kicks into her body as Storm rose to her feet where Abigail was quick to lock in an abdominal stretch on the New York born wrestler that caused her to grimace.

Zack: Do you think it’s butterflies or nerves that is slowing Caitlyn down here? I’ve not seen her have this slow of a start in a while.

Mai: She probably burnt herself out getting too up for this match. It happens, usually to morons but it happens. I’m sure Abi will continue dominating her till she feels ready to get the win.

The grimace became even more pained as the returning wrestler jabbed her elbow downwards into her exposed rib cage and abdomen, grinding the point of her elbow between each shot. As Caitlyn grunted in pain, Stephen Wilson asked if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the former Future Shock competitor. With the referee’s attention focused on her opponent, Abigail reached out behind and grabbed hold of the top rope, using it to apply more leverage in the hold, Storm letting out a muted cry of pain, still refusing to quit. A moment before the referee looked up the Los Angelino released the rope and delivered two more elbow shots in Storm’s ribs getting another cry of pain that prompted the referee to ask the question once more. While his attention was focused on Caitlyn, Lindsay reached behind her, grabbing hold of the top rope once more. It brought forth another cry of pain and another refusal to quit by Storm; the referee looking up to Abigail. The Californian had released the top rope in the nick of time, making a show for the official’s benefit of re-cinching in the hold before she slapped her palm hard against Storm’s side, followed by two more elbow shots.

Mai: I’m just loving this girl more and more. She has outstanding ring awareness, and knows when to correct her balance in abdominal stretches.

Zack: Yeah, sure. Win or lose, Caitlyn’s going to be needing an ice bath sometime tonight at this rate.

Stephen Wilson held her in a suspicious gaze for a moment longer but he looked back to Caitlyn, asking her again if she wanted to quit while Lindsay went to the well for a third time, grabbing the top rope. As the Next Generation member refused to quit, Wilson came to his feet, spotting the hand on the ropes and immediately ordered the hold to be broken as he prised her fingers from around the top rope. No sooner had he done so and Abigail Lindsay found herself sent to the canvas with a hip toss as Storm countered out of the hold. Lindsay hit the mat and rolled to the side, pushing upwards while the blonde from New York held her side with her hand and came forward, catching the returning wrestler with a quickly delivered stiff kick into her side. Another followed as Lindsay rose to her feet, catching her on the hip; a third to her thigh, then one to her knee before she threw a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of Abigail’s head that caused her to drop down to one knee. Lindsay didn’t get a chance to rise before Storm slammed her down to the canvas with a spinning neckbreaker.

Zack: There’s that striking ability of Caitlyn coming into play! She may have knocked Abi’s name out of her head with that roundhouse!

Mai: I think she had a hold of Abi’s hair right there, you know what an underhanded wrestler Caitlyn can be.

Abigail rolled away, pushing up to her knees before Storm caught up with her, pulling her the rest of the way up to her feet and began to light up her chest with knife edge chops. Three vicious chops found their target as the Future Shock graduate forced her opponent backwards into the corner, delivering two more chops to her chest before she stepped away and grabbed the top rope before she began to slam her boot into her abdomen with side kicks. Wilson ordered Caitlyn to let her out of the corner and began the five count. Storm finished off the series with a high kick that caught her opponent right on the point of her jaw as Wilson’s count reached four. The Californian tried to step out of the corner but was quickly caught by Caitlyn who went shoulder to shoulder with her before she Irish whipped her across the ring.

Zack: Nothing but strikes from the Future Shock graduate, and Abigail is getting fired across like she came out of a rocket.

Mai: Another handful of hair though, Zack. Can’t Caitlyn do anything without cheating?

Abigail hit the pads and Storm charged in behind her, leaving her feet and delivered a shotgun dropkick into her chest, the blonde wincing in pain as she landed on the mat and held her ribs for a moment before she rolled backwards to her feet. As she got to a vertical base, Caitlyn took a moment to measure up her opponent before she performed a handstand, wrapping her legs around Lindsay’s head and sent her to the canvas with a headscissors takedown. The Los Angelino rolled through the move, holding her head and pushed upwards only to get another kick to the gut from Caitlyn who then double underhooked her arms and spiked her face first into the canvas with a double underhook mat slam. She rolled Lindsay onto her front and made the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: Did you see her hooking the tights right there? I’m glad Abigail managed to kick out before the three, that would have been a travesty!

Zack: What monitor are you watching?

Lindsay kicked out and Storm didn’t even bother to look at the referee as he confirmed the two count to her. Instead she popped to her feet and as Abigail sat up she lined up her spine and drove an incredibly vicious stiff kick right to the middle of the back. The Californian’s eyes went wide as she temporarily froze in position. The Future Shock graduate acted quickly, stepping forward and grabbing her foe’s leg, pulling it up as she locked in a stump puller. The returning wrestler’s hands waved in agony for a moment but refused to submit when the referee asked her, the girl trying to control her breathing as her face was a mask of agony.

Zack: An old school stump puller, and somewhere Gillie Barnes is applauding. Either way, Abigail is getting stretched.

Mai: I don’t think she needs it though, she’s limber enough. Caitlyn should let go, and give her a 60 second timeout, I feel.

Still Lindsay refused to quit in the submission hold as her hand snaked upwards, fingers forming a point and she drove them into Caitlyn’s side - the same area that she had been working over earlier. Storm cried out in agony but didn’t let go of the hold that caused her to get those same fingers jabbed into her side once more; Lindsay driving them home and started to twist and turn them as though trying to burrow into her midsection. Storm yelped and finally released the hold, reeling away from her opponent, holding her side as she did so. Abigail pushed up to her feet and turned to face her opponent who was already coming forward quickly, spinning round and drove a roaring elbow to the returning wrestlers jaw, knocking her back to the mat. Lindsay sat up and instantly tried to to rise, only getting so far before she was driven face first into the mat once more by Caitlyn Storm with a knee drop bulldog. The Californian hit the mat and rolled over onto her back holding her face as Storm scurried over quickly, making the cover and hooking the leg of her foe.

Zack: Lindsay may be out cold, and Caitlyn has the cover!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Thank goodness! With a face that beautiful, we should petition FFW to make a rule that hitting Abigail in the face is cause for an immediate disqualifiction.

Abigail shoved Caitlyn off her as she kicked out, Storm sitting up and nodding her head in acceptance as the referee showed her the two count while Lindsay rolled out of the ring underneath the bottom rope. Getting back to her feet, the New York based competitor saw her opponent on the outside and, disregarding the officials instructions, took off across the ring, hitting the ropes and coming back to launch herself like a missile into a Superman dive through the ropes towards Abigail who had it telegraphed as she moved out of the way at the last second. Storm managed to adjust in midair to land on her feet and stop herself mere centimetres away from crashing ribs first into the barricade. Only to turn around and get a rake of the eyes from her opponent. As Storm tried to clear her vision, Lindsay scooped her up and dropped her, ribcage first, across the top of the fan barricade, Storm held her side and slid backwards onto her feet, stumbling backwards past her for who dropped her shoulder and drove it into Storm’s gut, forcing her backwards and back first into the ring apron. Three shoulder thrusts followed before the returned wrestler heeded the referee’s advice and rolled Storm back into the ring.

Zack: The outside is not the place to be for any wrestler, nothing productive happens out there. And Caitlyn is being reminded of that.

Mai: Yeah, in between trying to breathe without wanting to cry. I hope she makes her cry though, Zack. Crying equals ratings.

Caitlyn rolled towards the middle of the ring, one arm across her body, holding her ribs as she began to rise, turning to face her opponent who knocked her back down to the canvas with a spinning heel kick. Storm rolled to the side and tried to push upwards but this time she only got to one knee as Abigail came off the ring ropes, stepping up onto her bent leg and delivered a textbook shining wizard to the back of Storm’s head that caused her to fall forward onto the mat. Lindsay dropped to her knees and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Devastating, just devastating! Abi with the cover!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Booooo!! Make her cry, Abi!

Zack: Would you get off that?

Storm kicked out ahead on two and a half and sat up while Lindsay had the two count confirmed to her before she quickly slid in behind Caitlyn in the sitting position. Reaching around her, Lindsay grabbed hold of Storm’s arms crossing them over in front of her and began to pull back as she locked in a straitjacket hold, pressing her knees into Caitlyn’s back and leaning backwards for additional leverage. The Future Shock Graduate refused to submit as the referee asked the question of her instead she was busy trying to find an escape route, trying to pull her hands free from her foe’s grip but to no avail as Lindsay pulled back more, using Storm’s own arms too slowly choke her out. The referee checked again with Caitlyn, asking her if she wanted to submit but still got a no from her as she was struggled for breath and was slowly starting to turn red.

Zack: I don’t think Caitlyn is going to tap out, at least not to someone who has taken the liberties that Abigail has.

Mai: She can pass out, that’s perfectly fine and acceptable. If she loses consciousness, Abi still gets her hand raised, whatever she prefers!

Lindsay adjusted her grip on Caitlyn’s arms, pulling back further and further, causing her foe to turn a darker and deeper shade of red as she struggled to breath. Still, though, the New Yorker refused to submit to the hold, weakly struggling against it as she tried to desperately catch her breath. Finally Abigail released the hold, seemingly bored of Caitlyn not submitting to it; Storm falling to her side as it was released and began to suck air into her lungs in huge gulping breaths.

Mai: That was good enough for me. I’d go ahead and ring the bell for her.  You can’t fault Abi because her opponent is too dumb to quit.

Zack: Are you trying to start a fan club?!

Abigail got back to her feet and drove her boot into her opponent’s ribcage, before she stomped at her shoulder to put her back down flat on her back on the canvas before. Stepping around the New Yorker and to her head the returning wrestler left her feet and delivered a double boot scrape to either side of her head. Storm rolled away and began to push upwards only for her opponent to jerk her back to her feet and deliver a snap suplex to her. Once more Storm began to rise only to again be pulled up and this time dropped with a snap DDT. Caitlyn cradled her head and kicked her feet against the mat as Lindsay began to wave her upright, waiting until she began to rise before she ran towards the ropes, springboarding off the middle rope and delivered a DDT that stood the New York based wrestler on her head before she slumped down to the mat. Abigail rolled her over onto her back and hooked the leg to make the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: Close enough, ring the bell! Here, hand me that hammer and I’ll do it! I’m not asking again, Rourke!

Zack: You’re already on my nerves, and we’ve just started! Don’t listen to her, Maggie.

Storm’s shoulder popped up at the last moment to break up the pinfall and found herself jerked up to her feet by Abigial who hooked her head and took three steps towards the ring ropes and drove her face down into the canvas with a running bulldog. Lindsay rolled under the ropes to the apron and rose to her feet as Storm began to pull herself upwards with the aid of the ropes only for Lindsay to slingshot over the top rope, landing on her back and locked in the bite of the dragon submission hold. Storm staggered backwards, Wilson checking the hold and declared it legal as the hold began to take effect, slowing her movements. Caitlyn dropped to one knee for a moment only to pop straight back upwards and dropped backwards, driving Lindsay back first into the mat with enough force to loosen the hold allowing her to slip out of her grip.

Zack: These two have really taken the measure of one another, obviously looking to impress management and the crowd too, if you’re Caitlyn.

Mai: I haven’t been impressed with Caitlyn. I think she’s put on weight during the match, she looks a little flabby.

Zack: ………………………………………….

Abigail forced her way back to her feet and advanced on Caitlyn who had only got to her knees and looked to pull her back to her feet by her hair only for Storm to surprise her with a palm thrust into her midsection. Lindsay staggered backwards and Caitlyn began to unload on her with a series of stiff kicks to her midsection before she closed the gap and delivered a high raised knee into her gut. Lindsay staggered backwards once more, holding her stomach and Storm continued to pepper her body with kicks - only stopping when the returning wrestling managed to grab hold of her leg. Caitlyn hopped in place for a moment then left her feet and caught Lindsay on the side of the head with an enzugiri that saw Lindsay go down and roll towards the ropes as Caitlyn dove on top of her.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: That was as close to three as Caitlyn has gotten tonight! I don’t think either of them have a lot left in the tank, at this point. But Caitlyn has to stay on her.

Wilson stopped his count as Lindsay kicked her foot out and rested it on the bottom rope; the official pointing it out to Caitlyn who nodded her head as she rolled to her knees. As the Future Shock graduate pushed upwards, she pulled her opponent up to her feet and shoved her against the ropes where she began to once more deliver raised knees into her stomach, connecting with three before Abigail attempted an eye rake - Caitlyn turning her head as Lindsay brought her nails down her face and over one eye. Storm staggered away, holding a hand over one eye. The Californian took this opportunity to springboard off the ropes and into a roundhouse kick as her opponent turned towards her...but only got air as Caitlyn saw it coming out of the one eye with clear vision and ducked underneath. Lindsay landed on her feet and before she could spin around, she found herself caught from behind by Caitlyn who drove her down into the mat with a cobra clutch bulldog. Rolling her over she made the cover.

Mai: When did she learn that?!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Beautifully executed move there by Storm, and she’s right on the cusp of making Abi’s first match back one she’d like to forget!

Lindsay’s shoulder came up just before the count was completed and Wilson waved off the count, holding up two fingers to inform the timekeepers and crowd of the two count before showing the count to the Future Shock graduate. Caitlyn accepted the decision as she slowly pushed back up to her feet, backing away from her opponent as she waved her upwards. She measured Lindsay up, waiting for her to rise before Storm left her feet and delivered the Storm Force scissors kick; Storm catching right on the temple with the move. Abigail’s legs buckled immediately as she collapsed to the mat and Caitlyn took a moment as she landed on her side before she dove across her and made the cover for the pin.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: THANK YOU, BABY JESUS!! Tell Caitlyn to quit hooking tights, her cheating is deplorable.

Once more Lindsay’s shoulder came up from the canvas just in the nick of time, Wilson once more showing the two count as Storm looked at him in disbelief before finally nodding and pushed up to her feet. Rolling her head on her shoulders, Storm began to shake her head as Lindsay began to get to her feet, almost telling her that she shouldn’t do that before she moved towards her and hooked her head, setting her up for the Eye Of The Storm snapmare neckbreaker. However, she never got to deliver the move as Abi suddenly lashed out, driving a short, sharp jab into her kidney area. A second shot followed it causing Storm to freeze up, allowing Abigail to lift her up onto her shoulders with a grunt of effort, holding her there for the briefest moment before she flipped her forward into a gutbuster. Storm landed across Lindsay’s knees and then fell to the canvas, kicking her feet and spasming in pain on the canvas, arms wrapping across her middle. Lindsay forced her onto her back and hooked her legs for the pinfall.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: A gutbuster that would make Leona Vega proud, but still not enough to put Storm away! What’s left in their bodies?!

Mai: In Caitlyn’s case, cellulite!

Caitlyn’s arm came up at the absolute, last possible millisecond - the referee striking the mat and instantly waving it off as he showed the two count to everyone. Abigail stared a hole through him in disbelief, she shook her head, telling him - demanding of him - that it was a three count only for him to confirm the two once more as she rose to her feet. Abigail Lindsay headed towards the corner and climbed up to the top rope, measuring the Future Shock graduate as she rose. Storm got her feet underneath her and launched herself off into the Serenity Now shooting star DDT...only for Storm to straighten up suddenly and catch her by the head, countering the high risk move into a sitout facebuster.

Mai: What the hell?!

Zack: What a counter!! Caitlyn pulled that out of nowhere, and did she ever plant Abi!!

Storm rolled to the side and used the ring ropes to pull herself upwards. Lindsay began to rise to her feet and as she did so, Caitlyn stretched out her leg on the top rope, stomping it down on the mat as Abigail got to her feet and waved her to turn around before she launched herself at the Californian, springboarding off the middle ropes and caught her flush with a spinning heel kick. Abigail’s eyes rolled back into her head as she collapsed to the canvas following receipt of the Storm Rising and Caitlyn wasted no time in diving on top of her and hooking both of her legs.

Zack: STORM RISING!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: I hate this woman! She cheated, she was grabbing tights and hair all night long!@ Abi should mow her down like a dog!

Wilson made the three count and called for the bell as Storm rolled away, holding her side for a couple of moments before she sat up. Wilson helped her to her feet as the official announcement was made.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. CAITLYN STORM!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Caitlyn Storm snatched victory from what looked like defeat more than once in this match, and she found a way to put Abigail down!

Mai: Rematch! I demand a rematch! Abi, demand a rematch!

The referee raised her hand in the air as Abigail Lindsay rolled out of the ring and dropped to her knee, holding her head before she stumbled up to her feet and began to head up the entrance ramp. In the ring the Future Shock Graduate headed towards the corner, holding her ribs for a moment before she climbed to the middle rope and threw her hands up into the air in celebration getting a loud cheer from the crowd before the show cut elsewhere.

Team Meeting

Next we find Christian Kincaid heading through the hallways, and stopping outside the door marked for Chaotic Temptation. He glances around for anyone with a sledgehammer, gives it a knock, and asks a question.

Christian: Can I come in?

Two voices answer in the affirmative as Christian glances up and down the hallway again, and lets himself inside before closing the door behind him. Inside he finds both Missy and Scarlett Silver on a sofa watching the show as it happens. He manages to plop down between them.

Christian: Sorry if I’m interrupting any girl talk or anything, I can come back if you want.

Scarlett: We’ve always got time for our favorite manager.

Missy: Besides, it usually helps to have someone around to play referee with us two if the need arises.. Which with Scarlett being Scarlett happens fairly often.

Christian: That’s why I’m sitting between you. I wanted to shed some light on this whole tag match you two have coming up, because I think I may be the reason for it...even though it didn’t quite end up the way I had hoped.

Missy raises an eyebrow and turns more towards her manager.

Missy: I have been wondering why Scarlett requested a tag match.. But how are you the reason for it? I’m a little confused.

Christian: Well at Velocity, I had brought Scarlett with me to talk to Seth about getting her rematch for the Fast Track title. I was trying to get a date set, or at least find out who went first between her and Erica. So she was standing there with me while I was negotiating...adjusting her cleavage. And Seth said he has no problem setting a date for the title rematch, but he had a problem he wanted fixed first. He wanted to see Chaotic Temptation in a tag match at Velocity, but he wanted Emma to focus on her title. He wanted to know who might be available. I mentioned Scarlett’s name, hoping it might get the date moved up. He nodded, and as soon as he asked who would be her partner, she said you. Now I didn’t know it would be against the Fair, he didn’t tell me who the opponents were. Come to think of it, he didn’t tell me when the rematch was either. But….that’s the story.

The former Fast Track Champion placed her hands on her hips and looked at Missy with a smug expression.

Scarlett: See! I told you I hadn’t really done anything wrong, but you wouldn’t believe me. Maybe now you’ll stop getting your panties in a twist with me.

Missy: I guess I can’t really stay mad at her for this. It seems like you were both put on the spot a little. I mean it’s not really a massive deal, me and Scarlett tagging.. It’s not like we haven’t done it before. It’s not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but if I can get Scarlett to leave her damn hair alone for five minutes we should be able to put on a good match.

Christian snapped his fingers hearing that, and reached into his jacket pocket for a travel bottle of hairspray.

Christian: You asked for this when I told you I was picking up a few things before the show. There you go. I got a small one so it can fit in your little makeup bag you carry from time to time.

Scarlett: That is perfect, and it should fit nicely. You’re well worth every penny of your manager’s fee!

Missy: Scarlett Silver, single handedly destroying the ozone layer one hairstyle at a time!

Christian: I figured it worked out well, because right after we talked with him, he saw you and gave you your Evolution title shot. So at least one of you got what you should have, and well...I’ll try to get a date for the Fast Track rematch when I catch him again.

Scarlett: Good! I miss my title and it looked so good on me too, it needs to be back with me.

Missy: I’m still a little shell shocked by the news about my Evolution title shot… but I’ll be glad when you get a date for Scar’s rematch too. She hasn’t stopped whining about it since Global Wars!

Scarlett: I do not whine. I pout.

Christian: I’m not getting into that. I’m sure you’ll both do fine at Velocity against the Fair, who are also clients. Just do one little favor, maybe.

He said this to Scarlett as he patted her leg.

Christian: Maybe leave the makeup bag in the back for the tag match. I’m not sure Mickey and Raquel, much less your partner will appreciate it’s usage between the bells.

Scarlett proved her point and pouted a little.

Scarlett: Okay, but only because you asked and you asked so nicely. If my makeup ends up a mess though, I’m not going to be happy.

Missy: Then don’t wear any to the match, simples. It’s not rocket science, Scar.

Christian: And then maybe that way, you don’t have to worry about it during the match. See, people tend to sweat during matches, which messes their hair up and usually any makeup afterwards. So ya know, if you leave it off, you don’t have to worry about it at all in the tag match. What do you think?

He asked this of her partner first, looking back to Missy.

Missy: Why do you think I never wear makeup to the ring and always tie my hair up out of the way?

Scarlett: You don’t care how you look though… it’s okay for you.

Christian: I...don’t know about that, but something to think about. I’m gonna go see if I can find Seth before his sister does, and will let you know if I get anything solid out of it.

He gave both girls a pat on the leg before he got to his feet, and headed out of the locker room while closing the door behind him.

Missy: Don’t worry, Scar… I’ll lend you a hair tie.

On that, the show heads elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 02:31:26 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break with the bell ringing a few times. Maggie is already back in the ring with her microphone.

Zack: We’ve got a 6 woman tag match coming up, with one team who I am curious to see how well they work together. I’m here with a woman who could be the Fast Track Champion in the very near future, Erica Horton. Plus you’re quite familiar most everyone involved.

Erica: Accurate on all counts! This one is going to be...let’s call it interesting and be done with it. A lot of talent in one ring and one person who I’m not sure what’s going on with.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Maggie: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, looking with a shake of her head towards the back.

Zack: On the last Velocity, we got a little insight into the relationship between Ruby and Ascension. I don’t get the sense she likes them very much, but rumor has it Valentina paid off some debts she accrued.

Erica: This is what I don’t understand about the whole thing; if Ruby does honestly dislike them, why the hell is Valentina helping Ruby in the first place? It makes literally zero sense.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....They are your REIGNING FFW Tornado Tag Team Champions...”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano  & “The Titaness” Isis Morales...They are...

ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and raise their title belts in the air with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd (and/or opponents), Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: You can see the look on Ruby’s face. I don’t think she wants to be in this match alongside the Tornado Tag Champions. I’ll be curious to see how these three work together, because the last time Ruby was involved in an Ascension match, she got them disqualified...on purpose at Global Wars.

Erica: I hope...I don’t expect, but I certainly hope, that for the sake of the match that can be forgotten about for a night. Of course, I say this and remember that I am talking about a woman who’s held a grudge for four years and I’m not even sure why anymore...

“SEND ME TO MY GRAVE... SEND ME TO MY GRAVE...”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. Mike O’Phee continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat with Gillie Barnes in the passenger seat.

“SEND ME TO MY GRAVE! (BEFORE YOU...)
SEND ME TO MY GRAVE...
I BEEN UP, I BEEN DOWN,
I BEEN LOST, I BEEN AROUND!”

Maggie: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida and accompanied by Gillie Barnes... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Gillie on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: Mallory Bennett has busy of late blasting through many rounds of the Young Guns Cup tournament in recent weeks. But tonight, she gets to team with two women she specifically asked for upon learning they were back in FFW.

Erica: The Young Guns is definitely one way to bounce back from losing to Emma Mac! And so far as requesting the team goes, who can blame her? They’re quite the team and have proven that with time. This is gonna be interesting and not because of potential explosions that won’t happen.

Red Hot Chili Peppers ‘Can’t Stop’ begins to play over the PA as Claire Black and Serafina DeCaro step out of the back and walk toward the middle of the stage. Claire fires off some shadow boxing combinations while Serafina gets onto the balls of her feet firing off a combination of kicks, elbows and forearms before finally finishing off with a jumping roundhouse kick. High fiving the pair walk down to the ring, Claire unzipping her jacket and sliding it off her shoulders as she reaches the bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring, where she begins to shadow box once more. Serafina meanwhile, stops to take off her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in her ring attire before checking the taping on her wrists and ankles and applying a streak of petroleum jelly over and under her eyes. Stepping between the ropes Serafina retires to her corner, meeting Claire and discussing tactics as they wait for the match to start.

Maggie: Coming from Boston, Massachusetts at a combined weight of 253 lbs, please welcome back “TKO” Claire Black and Serafina DeCaro...KO/TO!!!

Zack: The last signing of Cody KIncaid before he left FFW was to bring Claire and Serafina back, and they made their intentions clear immediately. They want some tag gold, and they just happen to be standing across from two of three women packing some!

Erica: A win tonight will make the Tornado division busy indeed! It was quite the final signing on Cody’s part, so I’m gonna give him plenty of credit for that.

As Maggie leaves the ring, referee Melinda Davis checks all six women and then calls for the bell. As Ruby looks back to her teammates to discuss who was starting, they had already both stepped out onto the apron with Valentina immediately telling her she was starting. She took a deep breath, and looked back to see Mallory remaining for her team. The two moved towards the center with Ruby offering her a handshake, which Mallory accepted. As soon as she did though, both halves of Ascension began shouting towards her. Ruby looked back at them with a cold stare before Valentina continued telling her what to do. Mallory glanced towards them, and Ruby shook her head before sucker punching Mallory at Lozano’s direction. She began to hammer right hands into her jaw one after another. As Bennett gathered herself, Ruby hit the far side ropes and came back with a running knee to the stomach that doubled her over. Another bounce off the ropes saw a kneelift connect that dropped Mallory where she stood.

Zack: It seems as though Ruby is having to follow Lozano’s lead, and the primary problem with that is neither member of Ascension has ever defeated Mallory.

Erica: The secondary problem is that working in a six man tag like you’re the one in charge is never a tactic that ends well for the team doing it.

As Bennett started to get up, Ruby pulled her the rest of the way and fired her into the neutral corner. As soon as the mechanic struck back first, Ruby came in with a corner clothesline that crunched her against the turnbuckles. She then lowered her shoulder, and drove shoulder thrusts into her abdomen. Tyler backed up a couple steps to deliver a more impactful shoulder thrust, but ended up running into Mallory’s raised knee. This brought the crowd into the match as Ruby stumbled backwards, and Mallory raised her fists and started peppering her with left and right hand jabs to the head and body. She snatched her by the head, and threw her back into the same corner as they were in a moment ago. It was then that she started landing left and right combinations to the body one after another with alarming speed, and an uppercut to the chin lifted Ruby off her feet into Mallory’s waiting arms who tossed her with a belly to belly overhead suplex.

Zack: That last shoulder thrust didn’t exactly pan out well, did it? And if I’m Ruby Tyler, I don’t want to trade punches with Mallory for reasons just like that!

Erica: That makes two of us, and I’ve done it in training! That hurts. Like a lot. It’s also the biggest reason you don’t give Mallory any breathing room, ever.

Ruby started to get back to her feet, only to catch a knee lift to the ribs that brought her down to all fours again. The mechanic took off for the far side, and returned with a low dropkick that sent her rolling into the ropes. Tyler stopped herself before she landed on the floor, and started to pull herself up. The former Future Shock Champion measured her opponent, and took off with a running clothesline in mine. That was until Valentina jerked Ruby’s feet out from under her from the floor, causing her to faceplant on the mat and Mallory to go over the top rope with a head of steam.

Erica: Well I’m not sure what Valentina was going for there, but it certainly stopped Mallory dead in her tracks!

Zack: I think that was her way of making sure Mallory didn’t connect with the clothesline, but I’m positive Ruby would have preferred other alternatives to having her feet yanked out from under her.

Ruby got back to her feet as Valentina got up on the apron, and the two started bickering with one another. Valentina started shouting her down though. And while the referee was trying to separate them, Isis hopped down from the corner and began to move towards Mallory on the floor. As soon as she was about to grab her though, both Serafina and Claire had come around the other side to stop whatever she had in mind. The Titaness stared at the pair of them as Mallory pulled herself back into the ring. Ruby turned back to her opponent, deciding to ignore Valentina before the Tornado Tag Champion tagged herself into the match. Tyler looked back at her as Valentina stepped in, directing the “Huntress” to the apron with authority.

Zack: There were cracks in this alliance before, but they are really starting to show now. Valentina decided she was going to take over, but didn’t clue Ruby in on the decision. Good spotting by Claire and Serafina too!

Erica: Valentina is not making her route to winning this match, or any match, easy. I honestly think she’s forgotten how it works.

The argument between Ruby and Valentina continued as Tyler went to the apron, but was cut short when Mallory spun Valentina around. The former mechanic began to unload with jabs and body shots before she whipped her across to the far corner. Lozano hit back first before Mallory took off with a running knee that dropped her to a seat against the corner. Bennett grabbed the top rope, and began to stomp Valentina relentlessly. After that, she bounced off the far side and came back with a face wash boot across the jaw!

Zack: Those boots were made for stompin’, and Valentina’s arguing with Ruby gave Mallory time to get herself together! And whoo boy, she came back with ferocity!

Erica: Well, she would think she’s better than everyone, wouldn’t she? Silly woman. You’d think after all this time she’d know better.

Mallory pointed towards her corner, seemingly asking the crowd if they wanted to see the returning KO/TO. They loudly agreed, and she made the tag to her mentor, Claire. Bennett even held the ropes open for her teacher as Claire stepped through with a smile. That was until she looked back to Valentina, and the joy disappeared. Lozano had gotten back to her feet, and was pulled into a side headlock. But that wasn’t all as Claire began firing left hands to her face at the same time. Lozano shoved her off to the far side, which Claire rebounded quickly. She lowered her head as Claire rolled over her back, and landed on her feet behind her. Valentina stood up, got tapped on the shoulder, and ate a right cross that put her on her butt to the roar of the crowd.

Erica: This would be funny, except Valentina actually allowed herself to be put in a situation where she’s taking punches from a freakin’ boxer. If that doesn’t tell you everything...

Zack: Lozano might have put her head down a moment too soon there, and Claire definitely made her pay for it! It’s clear to me Claire hasn’t lost a step at all.

Valentina began to scramble away from her, heading towards the ropes. Claire stayed right behind her though, snapping her arms around her waist and seemingly looking for a German suplex. But Lozano grabbed the middle rope with both hands, and Isis clocked Claire with a right hand to the mouth over her to drop her to the mat. Lozano dropped to a knee, collecting herself until she looked over her shoulder at the reeling Claire. She made it back to her feet, and fired a trio of stiff kicks to her chest where she sat. And a diving axe handle to her chest placed her flat on the mat.

Erica: Isis with the much needed assist there. Claire had it all under control until that moment.

Zack: Valentina’s got her marbles together, and you can expect her to try to slow the tempo of this match down. That’s her style, she doesn’t do so well with a fast pace.

She pulled Claire to her feet, driving knees into her midsection before easily tossing her with a gutwrench suplex to the canvas. As Claire rolled onto her stomach, Lozano used a double stomp to her lower back to add more damage. She looked over to Ruby, telling her this was how to handle her business during a match. Ruby merely rolled her eyes, and shook her head. When Lozano looked back, Claire was on her knees and fired a right hand into her stomach. A second and a third followed that, causing Lozano to stagger backwards a couple steps. Black made it to her feet, and went for a spinning backfist. But Lozano ducked it, scooped her up, and dropped her with a backbreaker across her knee that folded Claire up on the mat.

Zack: Another case of trying to tell Ruby what to do, and it nearly cost her again. I think it might be in both sides’ best interest to call off this ...alliance? Either way, Claire’s back is getting brutalized in the meantime.

Erica: Anyone watching this not a wrestler is really glad they’re not in Claire’s position right now. And probably Ruby’s. Although every time Valentina has tried to do...whatever it is she’s doing to Ruby, it’s gone wrong on her.

The “Latin Goddess” yanked Claire to her feet by her arm, and then jerked her into a short arm clothesline. She didn’t let go of her hand though, and pulled her back up again. She sent her in for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. The Tornado Tag Champion had a smug look on her face as she planted a foot on Claire’s chest, and told Davis to count the fall.

Erica: First fall of the match! And somehow it didn’t go to hell for Valentina a minute ago either.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Claire shoved the foot off her chest as the two struck, and Valentina punished her by stomping away at her ribs for doing so.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cover like that work...ever! When Valentina takes control of a match, her confidence goes through the roof.

Lozano pulled her back to her feet, hooking her head for a vertical suplex. She snapped it off with ease, rolled through into a stalling vertical suplex which landed as well. Another roll through saw her finish off the trifecta with a slingshot suplex off the ropes. This time, she made a more serious cover with a hook of the legs.

Zack: Triple suplex combination with a different variation on each one! Here’s a cover that might actually win a match!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Claire kicked out after the two landed, and Valentina sat up on her knees with a dismissive shake of her head. She grabbed Claire’s legs, and rolled her over into a cloverleaf submission, bending Claire’s back in the process.

Erica: That was….quite impressive, I’ll admit. And we’ve gone from that to some amount of yanking in that cloverleaf!

Davis dropped down in front of Claire, asking her if she wanted to stop the match. The boxer showed no signs of that as Valentina leaned back, adding more pressure to the hold. Mallory started pounding the turnbuckle in her corner, rallying the crowd behind one of her teachers. The Tornado Tag Champion leaned back further, screaming at Claire no one will be surprised if she quits. This only served to fire up the boxer, her face contorting in anger as she started trying to push up with her hands to throw Valentina off.

Zack: All that smack talking has only served to make Claire more determined, but Valentina has a decided power advantage over her. I’m not sure she has the strength to power out of this.

Erica: Sometimes, you think they learn...and then they go and do things like that which breaks any kind of hope you had.

Claire pushed up, actually bending her back more than it was in the hold. The brunette shouted in pain as she tried to throw her off, but Lozano didn’t hardly budge before Claire dropped back to the mat. The “Latin Goddess” beamed, once again telling Claire to go ahead and quit. Davis asked for the submission again, still getting a no as Claire’s face was wrenched with pain. Lozano continued to apply pressure….until Serafina caught her with a running knee to the back of her head that sent her face down on the mat. Davis got up to admonish the Buddhist, who held up her hands and went back to her team’s corner.

Zack: Serafina had enough of seeing her partner getting dissected, and did something about it! Now both women are down, and could use a tag, I think.

Erica: They really could! Gonna be a question of who gets there first though...but my money is not on Claire right now.

Valentina started to get to her knees, rubbing the back of her head after she did so. Claire looked around for her corner, and found it before she started pulling herself towards it. The boxer’s face winced with each movement, thanks to all the damage done to her back. Mallory and Serafina both practically hung over the top rope reaching for the tag. Valentina got back to her feet, grabbing Claire’s foot to drag her back away from the corner. Black made it to her feet, hopping on one foot till she executed an enzuigiri that dropped Lozano again. Both women collapsed to the mat, but this time, they were closer to Ascension’s corner. Claire began the journey back to her corner again, as Valentina tried to get her bearings.

Erica: It would have made more sense, to me at least, for Valentina to just get her ass back to the corner and tag in Isis. But what do I know, right? All that for an extra few inches?

Zack: I’m not sure Valentina’s operating at full capacity after the shots she’s taken, but either way, I think she’s heading there now.

Claire inched closer and closer towards her corner as Valentina got to her knees and scurried towards Isis. As the “Latin Goddess” made the tag, Ruby walked down the apron and called for the referee to her.  Isis stepped into the ring for the first time. When the referee was finally done talking to Ruby, she told Isis to get back out of the ring as Ruby had a small grin on her face. Claire made it to the corner, and tagged in Serafina to a roar!

Zack: Wait a minute! Ruby…..distracted the referee while Valentina made the tag. Davis didn’t see it, Valentina’s still legal! And here comes Serafina! I’ve never seen that before!

Erica: It was...definitely different, let’s put it that way! Think at this point Ruby has run out of anything to give so far as damns go!

Serafina hit the ring quickly while the referee was trying to get Isis back out. She dragged Valentina away from her corner as well. Lozano made it back to her feet, only to turn into a flurry of Muay Thai kicks from Serafina to the body. Shot after shot connected before she fired her across into a neutral corner. The Buddhist took off in a dead sprint into an avalanche splash and hooking her head for a bulldog immediately right out of the corner. She quickly rolled her over, and made the cover!

Zack: Serafina is a walking buzzsaw of offense, and Valentina’s been planted! We got a cover, this could be all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Valentina managed to get her shoulder up in time, and Serafina immediately popped back to her feet. With the crowd roaring behind her, she headed for the neutral corner and waved for Lozano to get back to her feet.

Erica: Valentina might have taken a crapload here, but she’s definitely got her wits about her enough to make sure that she knows this match isn’t done yet.

Valentina slowly began to rise. And when she finally turned in the right direction, Serafina bolted towards her with a jumping roundhouse kick on the chin that flattened her! The brunette dropped into the cover, hooking the leg again as Davis fell to count.

Zack: That’s a KNOCKOUT! Someone get Lozano’s jaw out of the fourth row!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

This time, Isis stepped back into the ring and pulled Serafina off the cover. The Buddhist got back to her feet, staring up at the redhead...before Ruby spun Isis around. Morales grabbed Tyler’s hair as Valentina began to get up.

Erica: Serafina was about to eat whatever Isis had planned, but again with the distraction from Ruby and this match is turning into a handicap real quick!

When she did, Serafina scooped her up and connected with her GTS! A cover immediately followed.

Zack: Ruby has Isis distracted! DEEP MEDITATION!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOAAA!!

Before the three could come down, Isis deadlifted Serafina off the cover. She held her in midair with a reverse bearhug, and began shaking her violently! DeCaro’s arms, legs, and hair whipped all around for several seconds before a massive German suplex sent her flying into the corner.

Erica: That should have been it! Hell, that WAS it! Isis with a save that has reminded everyone why she was so dominant in Future Shock!

Zack: Serafina definitely had the win, but then Isis….and that’s all you have to say!

Davis got both Ruby and Isis back to their corner, just as Valentina made the tag officially this time. The Titaness stepped over the top rope, pulling a dazed Serafina to her feet before whipping her across for the ride. She caught her on the rebound with a pop up into a spinebuster before making the cover!

Zack: A spinebuster from nearly 7 feet in the air! Isis is wrecking shop!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

An elbow drop off the top rope caught Isis in the back, breaking the cover before she rolled over to see Mallory had broken up the fall. Isis rubbed her back, and got back to her feetas the referee told Mallory to leave. Bennett charged towards her, but caught a boot to the face from the redhead. She hoisted Mallory around the waist with one hand, and launched her over the top rope to the floor on the other side of the ring.

Erica: ...I wonder if Mallory forgot that Isis can do that to her!

Zack: Isis threw Mallory like you or I take out the trash! One hand...that’s all she needs and Mallory was launched over the top rope!

Serafina had began to get to her feet as Isis scooped her up again, this time over her shoulder before she took off across the ring with a Snake Eyes that drove her face first into the top turnbuckle. The brunette staggered backwards before Isis scooped her up high overhead with a one armed chokeslam!

Zack: Jesus, they should have just let Isis wrestle this match! The Titaness is mowing through anything that moves! And Serafina is in massive trouble!

Erica: Not half! But letting Isis do the work herself is no fun...and makes points that have been getting made about Ascension for years.

Claire came in next, only to be intercepted by Valentina who tackled her to the mat. Isis leaned down to grab the brunette again, but Serafina surprised her with a jawbreaker that sent her stumbling backwards a moment. The crowd came to life as the Buddhist Warrior started fighting back, unloading with Muay Thai kicks one after another, trying to bring Isis down to a knee. It took six of them to her left leg to do it! Serafina went to grab that foot, only for Isis to shove her back with one hand. The redhead got back to her feet as the Buddhist charged towards her. Isis went for a clothesline that Serafina ducked, only to springboard off the ropes with a tornado DDT! She quickly made the cover, trying hook one of Isis’ massive legs!

Zack: I don’t believe it!! Serafina’s got the cover!! She’s gonna do it!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!!

Ruby had come back in, tugging Serafina off the cover with a shake of her head. The Buddhist looked back at her until Mallory yanked Ruby out of the ring to the floor. And as Serafina turned around, Isis was back up and coldcocked her with a right cross to the jaw that flattened her.

Erica: Ruby in there with the most team-like thing she’s done the whole match! Small victory for Isis.

The Buddhist tried to get to her feet before Isis hoisted her onto her shoulders, and them into her F5 into a DDT! DeCaro bounced off the mat before Isis rolled her over for the cover.

Zack: There it is, VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON!! No one gets up from that, neither will Serafina!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Claire and Mallory tried to get back in, but were too late. Isis rose to her feet, soon joined by Valentina. The referee raised both of their hands in victory, while Ruby elected to remain outside.

Erica: Like you said, no one gets up when they go to Armageddon!

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall……………..’THE HUNTRESS’ RUBY TYLER & ASCENSION!!

Valentina ordered Ruby to the back, causing the “Huntress” to scowl as she turned and headed up the ramp. Valentina and Isis raised each other’s hands in victor to a cascade of boos.

Zack: Things really started breaking down at the end, and if anyone thrives in chaos, it’s Ascension! Ruby sent to the back like a scolded child, not allowed to have her hand raised with the team she helped succeed!

Erica: You know...somehow, I don’t think she minds that too much. Didn’t seem too happy with them.

Mallory and Claire pulled Serafina from the ring to check on her before Ascension raised their Tornado Tag titles aloft.

Zack: You may not like them, but Ascension and Ruby are damn effective!

Erica: I wouldn’t go that far. Ruby didn’t do a great lot during the whole thing.

As the pair celebrated in the ring, the show cut elsewhere.

Shades Throwing Shade

And in another part of FFW’s backstage we see interviewer extraordinaire himself, Herbie Richmond standing by. In his pocket this time was a Twix.

Herbie: Faithful, my guests at this moment are the Shades of the Sun -- Alysson Gardner and FFW Hall of Famer Valerie Lamb.

The camera pans out a bit to show the redhead duo, much to the crowd’s chagrin. Alysson seems particularly aloof, arms crossed in front of her chest as she almost looks like she’s hiding inside her leather jacket, as Valerie just kinda...stands and watches, uninterested.

Herbie: I believe it came to your surprise just as it came to our surprise the way your match with Stephanie Stefano ended--

Alysson: BO-RING.

The older redhead chimes in loudly before pretty much snatching the microphone from Herbie.

Alysson: I’ll take it from here. Go get your face stuffed with Starbursts or whatever.

As a dejected Herbie walks away from the scene, his job being denied to him, Alysson turns to Valerie with the interviewer’s microphone in hand.

Valerie: Yanno, you mightn’t like the guy very much, but it’s kinda rude to not let a guy do what he gets paid for.

Alysson: He’ll get paid either way. Let’s focus on the things that FFW REALLY wants to talk about, such as how FFW’s Evolution Champion Stephanie Stefano had to… How can I put it, “use some kind of secret weapon” in your match with her last Velocity. I’m pretty sure you have a lot to share with the Faithful about that.

Valerie: This the point where I’m expected to piss and moan about how unfair that was, am I right? Weeeeeeeeeell, this is the part where I tell ya it’s not gonna happen. Was it a bit of a low blow? Yeah, in the same vein that Valentina comparing herself to Emma was a low blow to Emma. It absolutely was a low move to make, and more’s the pity that because it was a pinfall win, nothing more is going to come of it. But it wasn’t illegal. It was just shitty. ANd I want to make it clear to Stephanie that I don’t forget when you pull low blows on me. I also want her to remember that it never, ever ends well for the person who pulled it. Got better part of ten years on this continent to back it up.

Alysson: Well, Stephanie sure seems to be proud of what she did, because she’s calling herself, among other things, the “Gatecrasher”. You know, in reference to the old… gate thing and whatnot. But I believe she’s forgetting what kind of person she’s dealing with. Do you think she might be trying to send a message to you, both with her social media stink and… You know, that?

Valerie: She might be. I don’t really care. She’s not the first person to have a win over me, and she’s certainly not going to be the last. I also can inform her and everyone else that I’ve had for worse tricks used against me to win matches. As in, in a company that Gillie and O.E will be familiar with, they tried to kill me twice in the space of a year. Yep. That happened. And Stephanie wants to use that to make a point? I’ll remember whatever point it was she was trying to make, but she better think again if she believes it’s actually of any significance.

Alysson: So I guess it’s safe to say that all she’s doing only serves to paint one hell of a bright target on her back, right?

Valerie: I’ve seen bighter. Though why am I getting the sense you’re more angry about this than I am, a week and a half later, when it wasn’t you who took it?

Alysson smirks.

Alysson: Angry? No, love, not angry. It’s just that… I can kind of see where Stephanie wants to go with this. But you know what? Now’s not the time to go there. Because come Fury, FFW’s first pay-per-view of the year, I’m facing Ruby Tyler, in the No Disqualifications match we both were looking forward to. And maybe this won’t be as boring as last time. As for Stephanie… I’ll deal with her in due time.

Valerie: Yup, you’re definitely angrier than I am.

Alysson shakes her head.

Alysson: I wouldn’t say “angrier”. Just… Very… VERY entertained right now.

Valerie give her wife a look. A very unconvinced look.

Valerie: Tell that to your tone of voice.

Alysson: We’ll see what happens.

The Outlaw shrugs as she dismisses the microphone and walks out of the frame. Valerie shrugs and joins her, and we go somewhere else.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 02:32:52 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to the finish...!

The crowd gets plunged into darkness. The silence gets broken by John Youle as he starts to make the introduction.

Maggie: Hailing from Sherbrooke in the province of Quebec, Canada. She weighs in at 142lbs and stands 5’8” tall. Accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade, this is the… “ONE WOMAN SHOW” SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Alice Cooper’s Poison begins to play as the video wall shows close ups of different parts of Shaw’s face before finally cutting to a live feed of the young woman as the spotlight hits her in the middle of the stage where she is joined by Kyle. Starting to nod her head along to the beat of the music, the young woman heads down to the ring, the spotlight following her all the way to the ring as Kyle tries to rally the crowd behind her. Rolling under the bottom rope Shaw kips up to her feet and stands in a corner, checking everything about her ring gear is in position and getting last minute advice from Kyle as she waits to start the match.

Zack: Shaw would have you believe she all but single handedly won Global Wars herself. She’s got an opportunity for a title shot in her pocket but her eyes are pointed towards a different target tonight.

Mai: As a humble member of the Quebecois race, Shaw looks to bring home yet another victory for her ‘proud yet definitely needing separatism’ country.

[The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up the 'Indian Head' Please Stand By test pattern, and for a moment the PYOO~ of the test tone. As the 'slide' that was shown on gets pushed to the side by a blank one, we hear the voice of our star.]

"Let's go."

[The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Evil Ducky starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky. The lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow as she yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring... even stopping to rock out and headbang with a group of fans along the way...]

Maggie: Coming to the ring..... Hailing from New Vegas, Nevada and weighing in at 65 kilotons of power, she is the Nuclear Explosion of the Burning Star Express....

[Asaka runs and hops up onto the apron, hard cam side, climbing up the turnbuckles and raising up her arms upwards and then outward, like an explosive cloud.]

Atomic! Kaoru! Aaaaaaasaka!

[Kaoru pumps her fist again to the crowd before she hops down into the ring, running the ropes a few times before taking off her ring jacket and handing it to a ringside attendant.]

Mai: Kaoru thinks I’m racist. Well Asaka, I am not racist. I hate yet lust after everyone equally. You disgust me but I’d take a crack at you just the same. So there.

Zack: ...Whatever, anyway here’s yet another challenge on the number one contender’s plate before she gets to Fury and clashes with the FFW champion, Jo McFarlane.

DING! DING! DING!

Kevin Fisk presides over the match as Kaoru stares a hole through Shaw... Before she begins to stare a hole at Kyle. Kilmeade winks at Kaoru before she looks back at the Quebec wrestler and greatest tag wrestler who ever lived. Asaka gets ready to lock up with Shaughnessy but she stops her and informs Kaoru that she hopes she’s prepared for good old Quebecois style ground wrestling. That everyone knows that Canada’s wrestling scene didn’t start in Alberta but was actually all Quebec. Asaka rolls her eyes and the Femme For All winner locks up with the Quebec grappler, the two exchanging a short test of strength and evening out since they’re both the same size. It is a few moments of Kaoru getting pushed back with some boos from the Greensboro crowd before Shaw begins to get pushed back and there’s cheers from the same crowd.

Zack: A very early test going on here, both women evenly matched as far as power goes, but I don’t expect power is going to play a role here from a more technical standpoint.

Mai: I call shenanigans. You need the muscle to drop you opponent to the mat and ragdoll them about.

Shaw gets a quick knee to Kaoru’s stomach, a hand clenched on the back of her neck before she leans back and catches her with a headbutt to the side of her head. O’Neill gives another headbutt to Kaoru’s head, by the side before grabbing her by the wrist and irish-whipping her towards the turnbuckle, sending her back first. Shaw comes in after her and gets her in a standing headlock before taking off with her... She rushes with Kaoru’s head under her arm but the Atomic one shoves her forward and when Shaw turns around she gets caught in a capture suplex and flung over Kaoru’s shoulder into the corner, the back of her head and her spine getting pounded against the turnbuckle as she hangs upside down. Kaoru begins putting the boots to Shaw’s ribs as she hangs in this tree of woe position, teeing off with stiff kicks, one after the next before catching Shaw with a standing dropkick! She drags O’Neill out of the corner and pins her!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Excellent dropkick there from Kaoru, putting on the pressure and keeping it on to make sure that Shaw doesn’t find a way to steer the momentum back to her.

Shaw gets the quick kickout here, shoulder up and O’Neill pushes herself up to a seated position as Kaoru kicks her in the back, then kicks her in the back again, before she drops down and gets in a side-seated headlock on Shaw as Fisk slides into place asks Shaw if she wants to submit. The Canadian wrestler outright ignores him and raises both her arms upward, keeping them where they are as Kaoru continues to keep the headlock going. Asaka continues squeezing, continues applying the pressure as Shaw has her arms held up before she suddenly jabs an elbow back and catches Kaoru in the jaw, then snaps back and jacks her once more time in the mouth, getting her to break away. When Kaoru stands up to her feet Shaw chop blocks her from a forward movement before immediately putting her in an ankle lock! Kaoru begins scrambling on three limbs for the ropes... And Shaw pulls her right back.

Mai: This is going to be a lot of groundwork here. Look at that Quebec-style ankle lock! Look at how she’s cinching in that grip. You can hear Asaka’s ankle joints, the cartilage being worn down.

Kaoru has to lift herself up with her palms at first, hands flat as she tries to roll through and successfully counters Shaw, bringing her stomach first onto the mat as Asaka has her legs before she suddenly pushes a little more forward to use Shaw’s legs as a seat for a modified O’Connor roll from out of nowhere!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTHHHHRRRRREEEEEEEE--!!

KICKOUT!!

Both women get up from the pinning predicament but the moment they rise upward, suddenly Shaw catches Kaoru a sudden swinging neckbreaker but she doesn’t break the facelock, suddenly rolling Kaoru over and with both women on their knees the Atomic wrestler gets forced to stand up before O’Neill gets her upward, lifting her in a vertical suplex position but instead spiking her on her head with a brutal looking brainbuster. Her arms go spread eagled and Asaka’s eyes flicker under her eyelids before she stares up at the lights but Shaw isn’t quite done yet, looking at the turnbuckle nearby before she grabs the ropes and climbs herself upward, standing on the top rope and looking down at Kaoru. She points downward to the boos of the Greensboro Coliseum before she leaps through the air, taking position, taking aim and coming down with authority, driving an elbow into the heart of Kaoru Asaka! Kaoru rolls around on the mat before Shaw grabs her and hooks both legs.

Zack: O’NEILL WITH THE TOP ROPE ELBOW DROP AND THERE’S THE PIN AGAIN!!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTHHHHRRRR--NNNOOOOO!!!!

The winner of the Femme For All gets the shoulder up once more as Kyle watches on curiously, a small but smug smirk on his face as Shaw stares a hole at Fisk and tells him that it was a three, and he was counting wrong. Fisk however shakes his head in response, but she rolls her eyes at him, disdainfully and reaches to grab Asaka by the hair, forcing her towards the ropes for an irish-whip. Shaw runs forward at her, looking for Lou Thesz press and yet gets launched up, forced to overshoot by Kaoru in some quick thinking as she runs against the ropes, rebounds and hooks her arms around the waist of O’Neill, powering her upward and launching her in an overhead belly to belly suplex! Shaw drops on her back, stumbles upward and immediately gets a vicious knife edge chop across the chest, before another, and then a back fist, then more chops, slaps, palms, you name it. Shaw looks a little punch drunk, her forearms having been up as she tries to block it all but Kaoru grabs her by the wrist and goes to irish-whip her out... Shaw counters, reverses... Only to get a drop toe hold face first into the turnbuckle!

Mai: What the hell was all of that!? Kaoru Asaka coming out possessed and suddenly trying to give Shaughnessy a concussion! Is that good sportsmanship Zack!?

Zack: Is what you do good commentary? Anyway Asaka with that vicious drop toe hold and it looks as though she’s about ready to purge Shaw of some radioactivity.

Kaoru’s getting ready to hit that single legged running dropkick to the head of Shaw she gets up but the moment she’s about to take off, Kyle is suddenly standing on the apron and mouthing off to Kaoru. The Atomic One however ignores him and gets ready to take off but suddenly Kyle puts a foot out and nearly trips her! Kaoru stares a hole in him and nearly takes his head off with a spinning heel kick but he drops down at the last moment as Shaw rushes behind Kaoru and wraps her arms around her waist, pulling her backward into what looks like a roll up... But from out of nowhere Asaka keeps the roll through going and when both women are up Shaw irish-whips Kaoru only to get caught with a single legged running dropkick in the head! O’Neill hits the ground and bounces back on her knees, only to catch a kick across the back of her head with ferocity! O’Neill drops to the mat as Asaka begins slapping the mat as though it was war drums, and the Greensboro Coliseum stomping their feet in response, following the rhythm...!

Zack: RADAWAY! VATS BLASTER! THIS COULD BE ALL OVER BUT THE CRYING!!

Kaoru gets ready to take off, her fingers clenching and unclenching as though she was about to slap on the Deathclaw but suddenly Shaw pulls Kevin Fisk right in front of her... Kaoru stops herself, the Joshi wrestler nearly skidding back. She tries to get her hands on O’Neill but Shaw continues using Fisk to keep the distance between the two of them, catching Kaoru with a thumb to the eye... Asaka stumbles backward and checks her eye with her palm over it, not seeing as there’s a glint on Kyle’s fingers and he jaw jacks Kaoru across the mush with a pair of brass knuckles! Asaka doesn’t go down, looking to be made of stronger stuff than that but... Her eyes are rolled in the back of her head stumbling backward... Turned around into a Canadian Destroyer! The flip causes Kaoru to land on her head and then sit on her knees as Shaw shoves the Femme For All winner over.

Mai: O’NEILL’S OBLIVION!! Why did Kaoru assault Kyle’s hand with her forehead?! That was uncalled for!

Zack: Would you stop that! This... This is highway robbery!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTHHHHRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: The winner of this match... the… “ONE WOMAN SHOW” SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Zack: Shaw just stole a victory over the Femme For All winner and I don’t know what this means for Fury, but it’ll be just another notch on one of the Global Wars winner’s belt.

Mai: A future champion of whatever division she chooses, and this proves she could have won the Femme For All this year if she felt like it too! Everything’s coming up Shaw!

Fisk goes to raise Shaw’s arm to a chorus of boos in the Greensboro Coliseum but Kyle all but shoves him out of the way to raise his client’s hand as “Poison” begins to play throughout the arena thanks to the sound system. Kaoru begins to get her bearings, rubbing her jaw before she looks back at Fisk who checks on her. She attempts to explain her jaw getting jacked but O’Neill and Kyle are already heading up the ramp, Kaoru staring a hole through them before we go to commercial.

Sibling Rivalry

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and we immediately see Seth Star heading through the back. As he walks past the gorilla position, the camera switches back into the arena as his music begins to play.

Money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
I got the money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
We’ve been going hard for too long
Can’t get enough, what is you on?
Really ain’t nothing, I could drop that
Wake up in the morning, make it all back

Kid Ink’s “Money and the Power” plays through the PA system as Seth heads out onto the stage. Dressed in all black, he stop at the top of the stage and looks to the crowd and continues towards the ring. He gets a mixed reaction, some cheering before he heads up the steps and takes a microphone from Maggie.

Zack: Welcome back, folks! And as you can see, the COO of this company has joined us here in the Greensboro Coliseum. Since taking office, Seth Star has been very active in making decisions.

Mai: He really has. And if it weren’t for Savannah, I’d see about getting a raise in more ways than one from him.

Seth: Ever since I took this job and made my intentions clear, one question that seems to have popped up frequently to me is why am I doing this to my sister? That’s a fair question, since I have never really openly defied her. As a matter of fact, I have spent most of my life trying to be closer to my sister. And each and every time I attempted to do so, I was met with scorn. She made it very clear over the years she wished I didn’t exist, and has even gone as far as to say that to me more than once. So when my relationship with Savannah Taylor netted me this opportunity, I thought to myself at first: “Finally, I can make her not be ashamed of me.”

He stopped briefly, taking a deep breath as he looked out over the live crowd.

Seth: And just as I was about to extend yet another live branch, it occurred to me that I was wasting my time. She wasn’t going to change her mind, she is always going to wish I didn’t exist. It was at that point that I realized if that was always going to be the case, the very least I could do was give her a reason to feel that way.

This began to get him a few more cheers as a smirk crossed his face.

Zack: That look on his face tells you everything. Years of being ignored by sister has led Seth Star to be an even bigger thorn in her side.

Mai: I bet Savannah is having buyer’s remorse too. Here she is trying to bring this guy to new heights personally, and he backstabs everyone professionally. I bet she dumps him after tonight. She’s the only reason he has that job!

Seth: If I’m to be exiled from being part of the family, I’m going to do her the honor of giving her ample reason to feel that way. That’s why my mission statement, which I have made clear more than once, is making sure people get what they deserve. Sometimes that is a good thing, just ask Missy, who now has an Evolution Championship match at Fury against Steph Stefano. She deserves that shot, and has for a while. Just ask Ruby Tyler, who is now one match away from getting what she has wanted from the first day. And while I know they are content, tonight begins when we examine...the other side of the coin. Tonight, a part of the Franchise is going to get what they deserve.

The smirk grew wider as the fan support was growing still.

Seth: That’s why at Fury, I am officially booking a match for the FFW Unity Tag Team Championship when the Brazilian Storm face the challenge of…..the Scarborough Fair!

Zack: Oh wow! That’s huge! Two teams who have never met will collide at Fury in what should be one hell of a fight!

This gets a very loud pop, which makes the COO chuckle.

Seth: For the first time ever, these two teams will meet with the richest prize in the FFW tag ranks on the line. And I’ll---

Like a Mafia
For those who don't know me
I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way yep
Twenty four hours a day

Mai: Hold your horses there, Zacko. I hear the voice of dissent about to speak.

The familiar notes of “Can’t Be Tamed” begins to play as Seth’s head rolls toward the ramp with a smile on his face. The owner of the company steps out onto the stage, receiving quite a few boos from the Greensboro crowd.

Seth: What kept you?

Samantha: Maybe you missed a memo, but ALL Franchise bookings go through me. This match was NOT cleared by me, and it is NOT going to take place at Fury. Am I making myself clear?

Mai: Look at Samantha putting her COO in check. I like that kind of power, Zack.

The boos only got louder as she overruled the title match, causing Seth to nod his head.

Zack: It looks like he may have a Plan B, and I don’t mean the morning after pill.

Seth: You’ll have to pardon me then, I didn’t get that particular memo. Allow me to propose another idea then. How about we book a 6 woman tag match at Fury? Your Franchise, the Brazilian Storm and Savannah Taylor, will meet the Scarborough Fair and Leona Vega!

Samantha seemed to give it some thought.

Seth: We’ll even put some stakes on the match. If the Fair and Leona win, Mickey and Raquel WILL get their deserved Unity Tag Title shot.

Samantha: Fine. But WHEN the Franchise wins that match, Leona’s FFW Championship shot at Relentless becomes a triple threat when she faces the FFW Champion AND Savannah Taylor. And the Fair go to the back of the line.

Seth looked up for a moment, seemingly weighing the idea in his mind before looking back to his sister on the ramp.

Seth: You have yourself a deal. At Fury, that is exactly what will take place with just those stakes on the line.

Mai: Wow, talk about a must win for both teams! You know how Leona is terrified of Savannah, and doesn’t want her anywhere near her title shot.

Zack: How is she terrified when she’s defeated her twice? But it’s definitely must win for the Fair, who deserve the shot they almost had a moment ago.

Seth: Now unless you had any other bubbles to pop, we do have a main event these people came to see. And that’s next!

As Seth stared back at his sister looking perturbed on the ramp, Breaking Point went to a commercial break for the merchandise site and the next edition of Future Shock.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 02:33:31 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is your main event of the evening and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first.. From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: Natalya has her sights set on getting another crack at Sophia, and trying to reclaim the No Surrender Championship but tonight she has her hands full against the undisputed queen of the Ultraviolence division!

Missy: Natalya’s size alone instantly makes her a challenge for any opponent since there aren’t many that come anywhere near to her, but it’s going to take more than size to put Emma away though. Lucky for Natalya she has more than just size to her. I know from experience.

Black and blue lights douse the arena as “The Great Pandemonium” starts up on the PA system, and dry ice begins to rise from beneath the stage. As the softer beginning of the introduction plays, Ryan Mackenzie walks out from the back, bringing a chorus of boos from the crowd.

On a silent shore, I confronted fear.
I spoke to God, but he wasn’t there.
The sun is down and the war begun.
Assemble the great pandemonium!

The song truly kicks in at this moment, and as it does, Emma MacNamara comes through the curtain, raising the jeering from the crowd, belt strapped around her waist. Emma stands beside Ryan and the two look at each other, grins on the faces as they apparently enjoy the reaction they’re getting. Turning to face the ring, the pair begin their walk to ringside.

One more down by the book of Babylon.
One more down, in accordance with my fate.
One long drift ‘cross the lake of Avalon.
One more trip that I must create.

And my…
Eyes sweep a shore that was always there,
A blood red line in the Sonisphere.
I can’t resolve where it’s coming from,
I sense it’s the great pandemonium!

Maggie: And her opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland! Weighing in at 140 pounds, please welcome THE REIGNING FFW ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION “PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO” EMMAAAAAA MACNAMARAAAAAAAAAA!

The pair walk down, occasionally having to shift themselves as fans try to touch them. Reaching the bottom, Emma removes her jacket and hands it to a ringside attendant, while Ryan has moved to the apron, where he reaches down to help Emma up, and then allows her through the ropes.

One more day by the pits of Hell.
Just one more, when even yesterday was too late.
One more thought that I had to sell.
One last trick that you can’t debate

Emma walks over to her corner, where she pulls herself onto the middle turnbuckle, where she removes the belt and holds it above her head in one hand. For only a moment, she looks around, disdain on her face at the sight of the crowd before she jumps back off and Ryan joins her in the corner. As the word “debate” is sung, the music cuts out and the lights return to normal.

Zack: Emma had an amazing 2017 overall and it could be that she has about to just as much success in 2018. First tonight, she needs to get passed a woman who is undeniably one of the largest challenges she has faced.

Missy: Emma always goes from strength to strength and I can’t see that changing tonight. Natalya’s size won’t distract Emma from the task at hand in the slightest, she’ll soon cut her down to size.

As Emma hands her title off and Maggie makes her way out of the ring, referee Stephen Wilson gives both women a cursory check for anything untoward before he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre of the ring and as soon as they are toe to toe, the height difference is more than obvious. Not that Emma seems to care as she doesn’t look thrown in the slightest. Natalya tries to make a grab for Emma but the Ultraviolence Champion quickly ducks down and dodges to the side of her, immediately lashing out with a kick to the back of Demidov’s leg as she does. “Nature’s Mistake” wobbles a little but not enough to move her seriously and she quickly plants her feet to steady herself… until another kick to the back of her leg connects. And another, and another, and another.. All in quick succession until she has to take a few steps forward to try and keep from falling. Capitalising on this momentary loss of balance, Emma strikes Natalya with a vicious kick to the back of the knee which brings the much taller woman down to her other knee.

Zack: Natalya tried to make a quick start but Emma is not hanging around in getting Natalya exactly where she wants her.

Missy: I told you it wouldn’t take her long to cut her down to size. It doesn’t matter how big someone is, if you get them down then you can even out the size difference.

MacNamara takes off towards the ropes behind Demidov and bounces off them. Coming back at speed she delivers a bulldog which she uses to face plant Natalya on the canvas. The crowd get louder with boos aimed towards the Ultraviolence Champion as she delivers a boot into the Demidov’s side. Rather than discouraging her, the crowd’s boos cause her to deliver another, and then two more, telling the crowd it’s their fault as she does. Natalya starts to push up off the mat onto her hands and knees, and manages to narrowly avoid another boot by dropping back down quickly to her stomach, which also causes Emma to stumble slightly as her foot meets nothing but air.

Missy: I would have preferred to have seen that last boot meet its target but I’ve gotta admit Natalya did well to dodge it.

Zack: I’m sure Natalya preferred it the way it ended up, she had already taken four of those boots and you can tell from her face that each one hurt more than the last.

The “Pretty Little Psycho” regains her balance quickly but not before Natalya has managed to get back up to her feet. Natalya spins around and catches Emma as she goes to strike, lifting her up with relative ease, she throws her into the corner. Emma hits the turnbuckle back first with a heavy impact, which is only compounded as Natalya drops her shoulder and follows her in, ramming her back up against the corner. The Greensboro crowd cheer for Demidov as she clocks Emma with a European uppercut, before pulling her out of the corner and firing her straight into the opposite one. Again Natalya drops her shoulder and rushes in after her, pinning the UV Champion up against the turnbuckles. Taking a few steps back, Natalya drops her shoulder again and goes straight back hit, smashing Emma with another shoulder straight into her ribs.

Zack: With Natalya’s size and strength she is tossing Emma about as easily as if she were a rag doll.

Missy: At least if she was a rag doll she wouldn’t be feeling the impact from those hits. That has to be taking its toll on her back.

Pulling her out of the corner again, Natalya fires Emma across into the ropes. The UV Champion rebounds straight into a big boot from Demidov that drops the smaller wrestler like a rock. “Nature’s Mistake” moves across to her downed opponent but as soon as she is within reach, Emma wraps her arms around both of Demidov’s ankles and yanks them towards her, sending the Russian Wrestler crashing back first to the canvas.

Missy: That’s my girl! And I think that was a prime example of the bigger they are the harder they fall… I think they felt the aftershock from that landing out in the parking lot.

With both women down they take a moment, each catching their breath, but the UV Champion is back to her feet before her opponent. As Natalya starts to rise Emma takes off towards the ropes and comes off them with a leg drop across the Russian wrestlers neck that flattens her back to the canvas again. Mounting her chest, Emma starts to rain down stiff rights into the sides of Natalya’s head. Wilson tells her to break and reaches a count of four before MacNamara actually complains. She rolls back to her feet under a shower of boos from the Greensboro crowd that doesn’t phase her in the slightest.

Zack: This crowd are making their feelings towards the UV Champion known, and loudly at that.

Missy: Do you think she cares? They can her as much as they want, it won’t stop her from dismantling Natalya.

The UV Champion pops back up to her feet again beside the downed Natalya. She measures the downed wrestler before leaving her feet for a moonsault which she lands straight across Natalya’s chest. Emma stays in place for the cover and hooks one of Demidov’s legs as Wilson slides into place beside them.

ONE!!!

T-NOOOOOOOO!!!

Natalya pushes her shoulder off the canvas before the referee can count the two, and then pushes back up to her feet, using her size to send Emma staggering back into the ropes.

Missy: I think Emma was just using that cover to gauge what state Natalya is in, I don’t think she really expected to get a three count there, but every little bit will be wearing down Natalya slowly but surely.

Emma stops her momentum by grabbing hold of the top rope and then ducks quickly to avoid an elbow shot from the much larger Natalya. “Nature’s Mistake” doesn’t get deterred and scoops the UV Champion up as she starts to straighten again. With Emma still gripping the top rope, Natalya uses her size to drag her away from the ropes, finally forcing the “Pretty Little Psycho” to let go, before she slams her down to the mat roughly.

Zack: Emma’s death grip on the top rope slowed Natalya down a little but not completely and the UV Champion will be feeling that one.

Missy: Geez, I think half the arena felt the shock waves from that, Natalya almost put her through the ring!

Natalya looks like she is considering a cover, but as Emma starts to stir on the canvas she changes her mind, much to the dismay of the live crowd. Instead, she picks the UV Champion up, and despite Emma’s struggles, lifts her up above her head in a military press. She lifts her up and down a couple of times like she is lifting weights and then walks to the ropes. As the crowd start a ‘Holy Shit’ chant, Natalya lifts Emma a final time, before tossing her straight over the top rope and into the barricade.

Missy: Unfortunately for Emma it doesn’t look like Ryan has the same reflexes that Christian has, she could have done with a catcher there. No two ways about it that is going to hurt.

Emma hits with a thud and slides down to the arena floor, as Ryan starts to head in her direction to check her. Natalya spots him and climbs out of the ring, getting to the downed Scottish wrestler before her manager can. Wilson admonishes both women and tells them to get back into the ring.

Zack: I doubt neither one of these women want this to end up a countout, much less a double countout so they need to make their way back into the ring.

Missy: I’m not sure Emma actually can at the moment, that was some impact she just took.

“Nature’s Mistake” drags Emma to her feet and pulls her away from the barricade, only to run her straight back into it with another thud. Natalya pulls Emma backs up again and lifts her into position to be able to slam her back on the barricade… but before she can, Emma swings and catches the larger woman with a vicious kick between her legs. Natalya’s face freezes in pain and she drops down to one knee, dropping Emma in the process who lands on her feet, albeit a unsteadily.

Missy: Good girl! Emma is nothing if not resourceful and she saved herself from a world of pain there. I think we could all see what Natalya had in mind.

Zack: And the referee didn’t see any of it thanks to Ryan keeping his attention. That isn’t working now though and with the count starting, these two need to get back in the ring.

As Wilson reaches a count of four, Emma grabs Natalya by the back of the head and half pulls her back to her feet, just enough to spin her around and run her head first into the steel steps. Emma releases her grip and Natalya bounces off onto her back.

FIVE!

SIX!

Emma makes a dash for the ring and slides under the bottom rope just as Wilson has counted the six. She leans against the far ring ropes, using the time to gather her bearings and give her back a rub from her two impacts into the barricade.

Zack: One down, one to go! Natalya is down and Wilson is already at seven! This could be a countout victory for Emma.

Missy: I know Emma, she would prefer to make Natalya tap or submit, just as most of us would… but a win is a win.

SEVEN!

Natalya starts to stir, and groggily gives her head a shake. She tries to push up to her feet but slumps back down to her knees, hanging onto the apron to steady herself.

EIGHT!

Using the apron to steady herself “Nature’s Mistake” pulls herself up to a vertical base, and just as Wilson reaches the count of nine, she rolls herself under the bottom rope and back into the ring.

Missy: Talk about cutting it close! She was one count away from giving this match to Emma, all wrapped up and with a matching bow.

Zack: I’m not sure what would have been worse for her. She has managed to get herself back in, stopping the countout, but she has a slightly rested Emma waiting for her.

Wilson warns Emma to stay back to allow Natalya to get herself in and away from the ropes, but Emma pays him no need. Taking off straight towards she grabs hold of the top rope and starts to stop on the Russian wrestler’s back. Everytime Natalya tries to push up to her knees, Emma stomps her back down to the mat. The referee orders her to break and at a count of four she finally heeds him, after a final stop to Natalya’s back. The UV Champion makes a cutting motion with her fingers while she steps back away from her downed opponent.

Missy: We all know what that means Emma is planning on, and Natalya might just want to stay down for her own safety.

As Demidov reaches her knees, Emma takes off towards her, leaving her feet for her headscissors DDT…. But at the last second Natalya drops down and rolls out of the way. Emma’s legs get nothing but ropes, and as she bounces off them she lands with a crash on the canvas. She supports her back as she gets back to her feet, only to find herself spun around by a waiting Natalya. The Russian wrestler grabs Emma around the middle from behind before using a German suplex to dump her right back on the canvas. Natalya scrambles straight over for the cover as Wilson drops into place beside them.

Zack: I’m not sure who is more shocked by this, the crowd, Emma or Natalya herself. Natalya managed to not only narrowly avoid Emma’s attack but to then reverse it into her own favor for her first cover of this match.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Emma gets her shoulder up prompting Wilson to stop the count. Natalya rolls back to her knees looking to the referee with a shake of her head when he confirms it is only a two. She gives the mat a little slap in frustration that pushes all the way back up to her feet.

Missy: She can slap the mat as hard as she wants, it isn’t going to change the fact that it was only two and I think she knows it will take more than that to keep Emma down for three.

Pulling Emma back up to her feet, Natalya grabs her and lifts her overhead with another Military press, this time without the additional push ups with her. She holds her there for a few seconds as the crowd start getting louder and louder, until she throws the UV Champion back first into the corner. The Scottish wrestler hits with a thud and lands with her arms over the top ropes, keeping her propped up. Natalya charges in after her but before she can strike, Emma grips the top rope on either side and uses it to support herself as she kicks Demidov in the chest with both feet. “Nature’s Mistake” stumbles backwards but manages to stop herself from actually falling, just.

Zack: I can think of few things I’d rather run into than Emma’s feet. She hit Natalya with such force there that I thought her feet might actually go straight through her chest and come out the other side.

Missy: That’s a mental image I didn’t need.

Zack: It would almost be like a scene from Alien, I imagine.

Missy: You’re not helping, Zack.

Natalya makes a second attempt at charging Emma, this time keeping an eye out for any flying feet, but she doesn’t find any. Instead she is greeted with an uppercut that sends her head reeling. Emma quickly makes her way up to sit on the top turnbuckle, before grabbing hold of Natalya’s head in a front facelock. The UV Champion jumps forward and swings around but as she attempts to fall backwards, Natalya catches hold of her and starts to fire right hands into her side. A vicious shot that connects with the “Pretty Little Psycho’s” kidneys freezes her in pain and forces her to release her facelock.

Missy: No! Emma was primed for an absolutely beautiful Tornado DDT and Natalya has just gone and ruined it!

“Nature’s Mistake” keeps hold of Emma and runs her back into the corner, crushing her against the turnbuckle. Emma attempts to push the larger woman away, but Natalya keeps her pinned with one shoulder as she delivers five quick jabs into the UV Champion’s side. Wilson calls for Natalya to break and after he reaches a count of three, she does as asked and pulls Emma out the corner. The Russian wrestler fires Emma across into the ropes, and as she rebounds, Demidov catches her and uses her gutwrench driver to send her crashing back first into the canvas. Wilson gets into position for the count as Natalya keeps Emma pinned down.

Zack: THE PLUNGE! And I think this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson immediately gets back to his feet and calls for the bell as the Natalya rolls off to her knees looking exhausted.

Natalya gets back to her feet, holding her head and looking a little glassy eyed as Wilson raises her hand. As Ryan climbs into the ring to check on Emma, Natalya realises what has just happened and starts to smile as the referee finishes raising her hand. Natalya’s smiling face as she makes her way out of the ring and back up the ramp is the last thing we see before the show comes to an end.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: