Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:44:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 33

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 33  (Read 285 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 30, 2018, 10:23:28 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
January 30, 2018

A spotlight flashes over the FFW logo on the side of a building before we are taken outside the Future Shock Center in the middle of the night. A group of four men dressed in dark colors descend on the entrance, with one removing a skeleton key to unlock the main door. They all swarm in as an alarm sounds.

“Find the title and that Ring, hurry!”

One of them barks out the order as they all split up in different directions in the darkened Center with flashlights in hand. One heads towards the concession area, shining his light around before he hears a voice clearing. When he spins around, he sees Valerie McKinley lounging across a table. She gives a flip of her hair before she launches off with a clothesline. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

When the lyrics begin, we are then shown clips as Gillie Barnes scampers across the ring to headbutt an opponent. Angel wraps piano wire around the neck of another opponent, followed by Rose Gardner doing her Sonic Spin attack in the corner. A flash back to the robbery finds two of the men breaking into the Arena itself, seeing the ring in place and the seats empty. As they are about to turn back and leave, a whistling noise is heard before they look up to see Andi Takata come off the rail with a plancha onto one of them. The other darts to go back outside door, and runs straight into a discus punch from Avantasia Bom, while Max cackles and Ji-Hu rolls her eyes.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show

A flash to more clips where we see Britt Kane and Kaya Crimson staring across the ring at their opponents. That’s followed by Lacey blowing a red mist into the camera, Christian glancing over with a grin towards Tara with her hands on her hips before the image splits in half to the next clip.. NHB are shown standing tall in London. Lydia is shown flexing her biceps, and looking over her shoulder at the camera. Mila draws a bow from a quiver on her back, and prepares to fire it. Sienna is shown retrieving a pack of toothpicks from her boot, while Elizabeth Lannister takes off a robe to reveal a bikini underneath. Isis crushes a group picture of several Prospects in her hand.

It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get out
But it's all about me tonight

It then cuts back to the robbery, where the fourth thief has broken into Adam’s office and sees the Future Shock Championship and Aspire Ring in cases by his desk. He raises his flashlight to shatter them when cockroaches seem to come from everywhere and swarm towards him as Bianca Reed taps him on the shoulder and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the face. The scene then cuts back to the door as a security guard shuts off the alarm, then peeks out the window to see that Harley Shannon is calling the police for him as she is whistling the Demi Lovato song before we go live inside the Future Shock Arena.

Zack: Boston, Massachusetts is once again the home of Future Shock! Welcome to the Future Shock Arena here in Beantown, and thank you for joining us. Zack here, and I’m joined as always by the King of Commentary Lyn Dallins.

The camera pans the crowd for a moment, and then settles on the broadcast team sitting at the booth near ringside.

Lyn: Formerly King of Submissions, once King of Burgers until that other King took over.

Zack: We’ve got a full slate on tap tonight for you. A huge tag team main event will see Lacey and Valerie McKinley, two of Kyle Kilmeade’s biggest supporters, meeting “Old School” Gillie Barnes and the “Rawk of Ages” Lydia Charisma!

Lyn: It’ll be a preview of things to come for Genesis, that much is certain and I suspect Kyle will be on hands on deck for his clients!

Zack: We’ll also see Celeste return to action after her impressive win over Emma Haynes recently. She’s got all she can handle though with the violent Angel standing across the ring from her.

Lyn: She better watch out for any piano wire, Angel seems to fancy it... As well as any other means to suffer her opponent!

Zack: And in our opener, we’ll see two more brand new Prospects make their in-ring debut when Tracey Murdock meets Gemma Pierce. I always look forward to these debuts, because we tend to see something we haven’t more often than not.

Lyn: Let’s find out what these two prospects can do... So far? You couldn’t find two wrestlers more different!

Zack: Andi Takata is in the house tonight, and she has some pretty big news for all of us. I’m pretty sure we know what it is, especially with her Future Shock title match coming up. But it’ll be good to see the “Lucky Star” back in the Future Shock Arena.

Lyn: Takata is the last alumni gunslinger in the bar so one has to wonder what she’s gotta tell the Faithful.

Zack: I also understand we’ll get to meet yet another new Prospect who just signed and got cleared last week. Her name is Lilliana Leucrotta, and from what I am told, she’s about as congenial as a kodiak bear.

Lyn: Well, she sounds enterprising. If she wrestles like a bear she should have no problem here.

Zack: All that, and who knows what else might be in store! Only one way to find out, so let’s get things going and send it up to the “Wildcat” of Future Shock!

The sound of the bell ringing draws the crowd’s attention to the ring, and there we see the “Wildcat” Gabrielle Crimson waiting with her microphone and a smile on her face.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: Seems like every show now, Lyn, we have one or two new Prospects debuting here in Future Shock. We’re about to see what two of the newest can do in the ring.

Lyn: I get the sense that along with the personalities, these are two very, very different styles.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a red-haired woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face.

Gaby: Introducing first, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Gemma Pierce looks like a woman who is all business. No sizzle, just steak. And her body language right now tells me she’s here to beat somebody up.

Lyn: You’ve got wrestlers like her in every locker room, Zack. She ain’t here to enjoy the scenery if you get my meaning. Her time is money, and her money is time.

The lights shift to a turquoise hue as the chorus of Kristina Maria’s “Move Like A Soldier” erupts over the PA system. Tracey Murdock emerges from behind the curtain with a bright smile, throwing both arms high into the air. When she gets to the edge of the ramp, she pumps her fist into the air three times, a firework going off for each pump, much to the delight of the crowd. The lighting returns to normal after the third firework.

Gaby: Introducing from Lanikai Beach, Hawaii….please welcome TRACEY MURDOCK!

As Tracey moves down the ramp, she slaps hands with the fans, occasionally stopping to let one snap a selfie with her. Tracey quickly slides into the ring under the bottom rope and is on her feet in a split-second. She is all smiles as she climbs to the top turnbuckle. She throws up the hang-loose gesture to the crowd with her right hand, then ropewalks to the opposite turnbuckle, and throws another hang-loose gesture with her left hand. She drops to the canvas and takes her spot in the corner.

Zack: Straight from Lanikai Beach in beautiful Hawaii, Tracey Murdock impresses me as a woman who is thrilled just to be here. That thousand kilowatt smile shows that.

Lyn: She’s already got fans and she hasn’t even wrestled yet. Must be something infectious in that smile, that easy walk to the ring.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women for foreign objects, and then called for the bell as Gaby left. Tracey took a deep breath, and moved towards the center with a hand outstretched towards Gemma. The redhead joined her, looked down at it, and didn’t offer to return the favor. Instead she started to extend her left hand, and then caught Tracey with a right elbow to the side of the mouth. Three more shots connected right after that, causing Murdock to stumble backwards. Gemma yanked her forward by the hand, snapped her arms around her waist, and threw her with an overhead belly to belly suplex. As the Hawaiian tried to get up, Gemma drove repeated elbows into the back of her head before pressing her face in the mat, and grating her arm across the back of her head to grind her face against the canvas.

Lyn: Who said sportsmanship is alive and kicking?

Zack: It goes back to what you said earlier, Lyn. She’s not here to make friends. And if an opponent gives her an opening, she’ll take it without hesitation.

When she finally got back to her feet, she waved her fingers for Tracey to get up. The blonde started to push up to her feet, only for Gemma to apply a hammerlock. The blonde tried to get free, only for Gemma to use her free hand to drive elbows into her shoulder to bring her down to her knees. She turned it into a grounded hammerlock at this point, once again using her forearm to scrub Tracey’s face continuously against the mat.

Lyn: Gemma demoralizing her opponent as well as wrenching multiple parts of her arm with that hammerlock.

Zack: With this being her Future Shock debut, something tells me she wants to make a major point by showing just how far ahead she is from Tracey.

The redhead got back to her feet, looking down with a shake of her head at Tracey. She leaned down to grab her, but Tracey shot her backwards with both feet to the chest. Pierce stumbled backwards a few steps before Tracey rolled to her feet. Gemma darted towards her, only to catch a spinning backfist and two more from Tracey that rocked her backwards. The crowd began to get behind the blonde as she unleashed a flurry of knife edge chops to Gemma’s chest. Each shot sounded throughout the arena before Murdock fired her across for the ride. As Gemma rebounded off the far side, Tracey hit the nearside ropes and took her down with a chop block.

Zack: That’s new! Tracey’s showing us some of her striking ability, and a right angle chop block will bring the World Piercer down to the mat in a hurry!

Lyn: Those were some good chops also. Stiff, strong, sure to leave a welt.

Gemma began to push up to her hands and knees as Tracey hit the far side ropes, delivering a running punt into her ribs that lifted her off the mat for a half second. Pierce got back to her feet a second later before she got fired across for the ride again. The redhead went for a clothesline that got ducked, only for Tracey to grab her from behind as she hit the ropes and into an O’Connor roll!

Lyn: There’s the pin, and an advanced one to boot!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Pierce kicked out, and sent Tracey rolling towards the ropes. She ended up on her feet, rebounded off the ropes and delivered a flying spinning heel kick that dropped the redhead!

Zack: Near fall, and right into a heel kick from Tracey! I’ll tell you what, Lyn, she’s hard to contain once she gets going!

Lyn: She’s all momentum right now and looks like she’s just getting started!

With the crowd getting louder and starting to energize her a bit, Tracey immediately headed for the corner. She wasn’t on it long before she began to walk the top rope towards the center. And when she was about to jump, Gemma ran the ropes and caused her to straddle herself on it instead. The redhead shook her head and collected herself a moment before grabbing Tracey’s head. A rope hung DDT followed that. Pierce sat up, looking down to her opponent with a little bit of respect seemingly.

Zack: I could be reading it wrong, but maybe Gemma wasn’t expecting this much fight out of Tracey. Looks like she is earning a bit of respect for the Hawaiian.

Lyn: ...Was getting started. You might be right about that though, Zack.

She pulled Murdock back to her feet, firing a trio of knees into her body before hooking her head under one arm. She quickly executed a bridging fisherman’s suplex before the referee dropped into position to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Zack: That was a textbook fisherman’s suplex right there, but Murdock still has some fire left in her tank.

Murdock kicked out before the three came down, and Gemma got back to her feet. Tracey slowly began to stir on the mat as Gemma went to the ropes. When the blonde finally made it to her feet, Pierce darted towards her and connected with a knee smash facebreaker that flattened the blonde. She then tied up her legs, and flipped her over into a gorilla clutch.

Lyn: Inverted cloverleaf with a bodyscissor modifier. That’s a nasty one right there... Murdock may need an ice bath for her lower extremities.

Zack: There’s not a part of Tracey’s lower body that isn’t screaming in pain right now. She better find a way out sooner than later.

Fisk dropped down to the mat, checking to see if Tracey wanted to stop the match. She shook her head at that as Gemma had her legs tied up behind her. She tried to push up on her hands to power out of it, but that didn’t work either as Gemma kicked her in the abdomen to put her back down. Tracey’s face contorted in pain as Gemma tried to pull her legs up higher, increasing the pressure before Murdock used her hands to pull them towards the rope to cause the break.

Zack: I don’t recall seeing too many use that particular submission very often, but it works very well! Good thing Tracey was close enough to the ropes, or we could have had a submission there.

Lyn: Oh yeah you can’t sit in a hold like that for too long, and Murdock is trying to get up.

She held onto the ropes for a moment, causing the referee not to let Gemma go get her. The blonde finally made it to her feet, and Gemma advanced quickly...right into a bell clap around her head. It wobbled the redhead before Tracey took two steps back, and delivered a superkick right to her chin. Pierce fell backwards like a tree before Murdock dove on top of her with a hook of the leg.

Zack: If Gemma didn’t know where she was before, she damn sure doesn’t have a clue now! Superkick, and Murdock’s about to make all of Hawaii happy!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Gemma rolled her shoulder in time before the three, and Tracey sat up on her knees. Her face was pained as she got back to her feet, thanks to the stress that had been placed on her legs earlier in the match. She glanced back towards the corner, and headed for it as quickly as she could.

Lyn: It looks like we’ve got a flight going Air Hawaii!

Tracey ascended quickly, but it didn’t last long before Gemma was up and knocked her feet out from under her. Murdock toppled over to the mat before Pierce scooped her up, and delivered her lifting single underhook DDT. The blonde bounced off the mat before the redhead hooked the leg tightly for a cover.

Zack: PIERCE THE EARTH!!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Gemma sat up as soon as she heard the bell ring, rubbing her jaw for a moment before getting back to her feet. Fisk raised her hand in victory immediately.

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall…..’THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!!

Zack: Gemma Pierce came to Future Shock to show us what kind of talent she has, and I’d say she has it in spades! Tracey Murdock wasn’t game enough for the World Piercer!

Lyn: WHAT A WIN HERE TONIGHT IN THE FUTURE SHOCK CENTER!

Gemma headed out to the floor, looking back over her shoulder at the blonde for a moment and then began to head back up the ramp.

Zack: A very impressive debut for Gemma Pierce, and I think we can also say Tracey Murdock showed how talented she could be as well. No shame in her game at all.

Lyn: Agreed on all counts Zack, and both these prospects should have put their peers on notice.

As she disappeared into the back and the referee helped Tracey up, Future Shock took it’s first commercial break.

Volatile

The next thing we see is inside what looks like a training facility, not the Future Shock Center though. Instead it’s a dusty old gym with a ring in the center, and inside we see new Prospect Stacey Sky in the ring sparring. There’s even a trainer watching inside as she practices some of her strikes, both hands and feet. The trainer is continuously giving her instruction. Kyle steps into the shot at this point.

Kyle: That’s the next big thing in Future Shock you’re watching back there. “Sensational” Stacey Sky. See, when I found her, she was a ball of pent up aggression and anger. And you saw why in those videos you’ve been seeing on the show. She knows how good she is, she knows how talented she is. But yet, coaches and trainers have never seemed to be able to help her channel that. All they wanted to do was tell her to be a team player. Stacey Sky...is NOT a team player.

The sparring continues in the background as Stacey looks to the trainer when he says something, allowing her sparring partner to get a free shot that she didn’t see coming. The blonde turned back, and headbutted the woman in the face before pounding her down with vicious rights. She pulled the headgear off, and continued to pound her bloody before the trainer had to pull her off.

Kyle: As you can see, she is very effective when she gets worked up. She’s also an excellent high flyer, but I’m not going to let you see that here. She’s--

Trainer: HEY, GET THIS CRAZY BITCH OUT OF HERE!!

Kyle looked back as the trainer shouted at him, and Stacey’s eyes widened behind him. She kicked him between the legs, and pulled him down to the mat with a reverse DDT. Repeated knee strikes to his face followed that as he shouted for help before Kyle headed towards the ring. The manager got her attention, asking her to join him before she rolled out of the ring. He handed her a towel and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Kyle: Anything you’d like to say to the people before we get out of here? I think you’ve made enough of an impression today.

Stacey: It’s only a matter of time before I get to step into a Future Shock ring. And I have a word of advice to anybody that is going to be stepping in there with me, be ready… because I sure as hell will be.

Kyle gives a cutting motion across his neck before the shot fades to black. And we then head to a commercial for Future Shock Genesis.

Li’l Mary Sunshine

We cut backstage to where Sara Wilkins is waiting, looking slightly disgruntled, although the moment she realizes the camera is on, she clearly forces a more upbeat demeanor.

Sara: "It is my privilege at this time to introduce you to our newest prospect to Future Shock... Lilliana Leucrotta!"

There is absolutely no response. Sara looks miffed for just a second, before trying again.

Sara: "Lilliana, come say hello to everybody!"

Again, nothing.  Sara begins gesturing to someone off camera, jerking her hands in a "get over here now!" motion, her lip being bitten by her teeth.  When nothing happens, Sara has to improvise.  Smoothing out her dignity, she motions to the camera to rotate with her, and takes several steps to the right.

Sara: "And here she is, ladies and gentlemen, Lilliana Leucrotta!"

Finally, a rather dumpy, but clearly muscular woman rotates into the picture.  Unlike the normal exuberance of a debuting Future Shock prospect, Lilliana looks like she'd rather be anywhere else.

Sara: "Lilliana, its so good to see you!  What brings you here tonight?"

Lilliana scowls at the interviewer

Lilliana: "I was told to be here.  I thought I was going to get to fight tonight, but apparently... I'm not fighting you, am I?"

Sara: "Well, um... no.  I'm just here to interview you."

Lilliana's mood sours even more, if that was possible.

Lilliana: "Oh.  Well, I'm still getting paid, right?"

Sara: "I... think so?  But anyways, Lilliana, I think the FFW Faithful are dying to know.  What brings you to Future Shock?"

Lilliana: "Well, I tried to join FFW but they said I wasn't ready and sent me here.  Isn't that how it is for all the women?"

Sara: "Well... I guess?  So what brings you to FFW, then?"

Lilliana looks at Sara like she's a fucking moron.

Lilliana: "Are you a fucking moron?  I like to fight.  I like to make money fighting.  Here, I'll make a lot more money fighting than I will anywhere else.  Jesus, not that hard."

Sara is clearly miffed at the way this interview is going.

Sara: "Well, okay.  So... tell us a little about yourself.  What were you doing before you came here to Future Shock?  Are you looking forward to facing anyone in particular?

You can almost hear the last of Lilliana's patience audibly snap.

Lilliana: "Jesus, what the fuck is with so many goddamned questions?  First I had to fill out this long-ass application.  Then I had to sit through this long-ass boring interview.  And now here you are shoving a fucking microphone in my face.!"

Sara: "Well, its kinda my job to do that... and YOUR job to give these interviews... besides, I think the FFW Faithful are interested to know-"

Lilliana: "Why?  And why do they deserve an answer?  Let me explain this to you.  It doesn't fucking matter where I came from.  It doesn't fucking matter what I've done.  All that matters is that I'm here, and I'm going to break the body of every single bitch who stands in my way.  The fans don't need any backstory, they don't need any soap opera crap.  That's all the need, the knowledge that their bloodlust is going to be satiated whenever I appear in that ring.

Sara: "Well, perhaps.  But still, remember, the only way out of Future Shock to the main roster is by winning the vote to be graduated, and so I'm sure the fans want to get to know you so they can like you enough to-"

Lilliana cuts Sara off with a cold laugh.

Lilliana: "Like me?  I don't need to be liked- even for a stupid fucking fan vote.  WHEN the fans vote me through- and that's a WHEN, not an IF, but WHEN they vote me through, its going to be for one simple reason.  Mercy.  Mercy for all these poor pathetic scrubs I'm going to spend each and every week shattering from here until then. Now fuck off, I got better things to be doing.  I'm not getting paid enough for this shit."

Lilliana shoves her microphone into Sara's chest, and stalks off, leaving Wilkins behind all alone.

Sara: *sigh* "Me too..."

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 10:25:36 pm »

The show returns to the ring, and there again we find Gabrielle Crimson ready and waiting with a microphone in her hand.

Zack: What we are about to see here is a case of youth and experience colliding. Either way, I expect a striker’s dream before this is done.

Lyn: The phrase ‘the hits keep on coming’ is going to be very apropos for this match.

The dark, haunting opening chords of “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights flash out momentarily and a spotlight comes on to show a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does,pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can, looking to Christian occasionally. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Zack: Angel looks as determined as she ever does, and she has years of experience on her opponent tonight. The only thing they have in common is the same manager.

Lyn: Angel looks like she’s half a bad morning away from blasting everyone in this arena with a chair.

Strobe begins to flicker in tandem with the techno intro of "We’re in This Together Now" by Nine Inch Nails. The words begin to screech over the arena as Celeste makes her way out.

I've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us…all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose…

She walks down the ramp with her focus on the ring ahead. After jumping up onto the apron she heads over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs it. When the chorus hits, Celeste raises both arms up and out to take in the sounds of the crowd as she closes her eyes and tilts her head skyward.

you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

At the end of the chorus, Celeste hops into the ring from the turnbuckle and cracks her knuckles in preparation for the fight ahead while her theme fades out.

Gaby: Hailing from Miami, Florida…weighing 120 lbs…CELESTE!

Zack: Celeste impressed a lot of Future Shock fans in her debut, but I’d argue that the difficulty level just spiked for her. She may have to try to surprise Angel, because there’s not much she hasn’t seen at this point in her career.

Lyn: What she won’t have in experience, Celeste should have in creativity. Experience is the death of ingenuity, Zack.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women before calling for the bell. Angel cracked her knuckles before moving towards the center with Celeste following suit. As they met in the center, Angel surprised her with a headbutt to the face. She then quickly grabbed the top of her head for a jawbreaker, causing Celeste to stumble backwards. The veteran hopped back to her feet, and started unloading with a series of jabs and hooks. An uppercut followed the flurry, dropping Celeste to a seat on the canvas. Angel hit the far side ropes, and rebounded with a basement dropkick to her chest that laid her out on the mat. She hit the ropes again, this time into a Lionsault right into a cover!

Zack: Wow, Angel looking to end it in the first minute here!!

ONE!!

Celeste had already kicked out before the two could touch, causing Angel to roll over and drive repeated elbows into the side of her head. Finally rising to her feet, she pulled Celeste up with her. Angel fired her into the corner chest first, and caught her stumbling backwards with a bridging German suplex into another pin attempt.

ONE!

T-!

NOPE!!

Celeste kicked out again, and Angel retaliated with driving right hands into her head. She finally rose to her feet, a chorus of boos from the crowd greeting her.

Zack: Angel’s not working by the hour tonight, is she?

Lyn: She’s here to get in, bludgeon, and get out.

The veteran got back to her feet, dragging Celeste with her before she whipping her across for the ride. Angel went for a big boot to the face, but Celeste countered with a baseball slide into her planted foot! The platinum blonde landed in a split on the canvas, and Celeste immediately rose to her feet and began firing kicks into her chest before she could get up. The fans counted each stiff kick to the chest all the way to eight before the brunette finished off the flurry with a shining wizard that dropped Angel practically spread eagled on the mat.

Lyn: Celeste with kicks like its going out of style and that last one... Good God.

Zack: One foot went to Harvard, the other went to Yale! And if you want to find Angel, she’s the one practically out cold on the canvas!

Taking a moment to pull herself together after Angel’s offense, she pulled her to her feet and hooked her head to deliver a stalling brainbuster. She rolled towards the ropes, and back to her feet as Angel began to sit up with a dazed expression on her face. Celeste hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside behind her, waiting on her to get to her feet. Angel finally did so, and turned to find her opponent as the brunette dove off with a blockbuster into a leg hook for the cover!

Lyn: Big time blockbuster from Celeste and down goes Angel again!

ONE!!!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Angel got her shoulder up in time, and Celeste started back to her feet. The platinum blonde rolled out to the floor, and dropped to a knee as she tried to collect herself. Celeste looked to Angel on the floor and back to the ropes behind her with a smile forming on her face.

Zack: Uh oh! Going to the outside may give Angel a brief moment to get her marbles together, but Celeste’s face tells me she’s got something in mind for her!

Lyn: I think Celeste’s going galactic!

As Angel rose to her feet, Celeste took off for the far side. She hit the ropes and rebounded quickly before sailing through the middle rope with a Superman punch that sent Angel into the barricade. The crowd roared in approval as she pulled her back up, and shoved her under the bottom rope. Celeste slid in after her to make a cover hooking both legs!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

Once more, Angel got her shoulder up in the nick of time. Celeste double checked with the referee, and then immediately headed for the top turnbuckle.

Lyn: Celeste is throwing everything Angel can handle and some she can’t at this point!

Zack: Celeste isn’t fast, she’s sudden! And when she gets uncorked, she’s nearly impossible to slow down. What’s she got in mind here?!

With the crowd on their feet, Celeste waited for her opponent to rise. Angel finally did just that, and turned as the brunette came off with a flying clothesline. But Angel countered with a leaping uppercut to the chin that dropped her out of midair! Celeste crashed in a heap on the mat as Angel struggled to maintain her balance, due to the force of the punch.

Zack: Celeste may be out cold right now! I’ve never seen an uppercut hit like that, and Angel...she’s got her if she wants her!

Lyn: The best uppercuts are the ones you never see coming... What’s she going for her!?

Angel headed for the corner this time, climbing up just like Celeste had (except she was facing the crowd). And with one fluid motion, she came off with a moonsault into a cover before Fisk dropped to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Celeste’s arm popped up in time, causing Angel to grumble to herself as she got back to her feet. She yanked Celeste’s legs towards her, and applied a Boston crab, causing the referee to move around to check if Celeste wanted to quit.

Lyn: Look at Angel wrenching in, squeezing that Boston crab... There might be no escape here!

Zack: She’d love to make Celeste tap, but I don’t think quitting is part of her vocabulary.

As the referee would ask Celeste if she wanted to stop, she kept telling him no while Angel leaned back to try to get as much out of the hold as possible. The crowd started chanting the brunette’s name, seemingly inspiring her as she started to pull them towards the ropes. It was very slow progress though, and just as she was about to grab them, Angel pulled her back to the center and sat back down in the submission. Celeste pounded her fist against the canvas in frustration before she started trying to pull them again towards the ropes. She almost got there again when Angel stood up to pull her back, only for Celeste to counter by pulling her into a small package!

Zack: She’s just about there, and----INSIDE CRADLE! CELESTE’S GONNA STEAL IT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Angel kicked out in time, and immediately got back to her feet. She started stomping away at the brunette with anger before finally spitting on her. That brought nothing but boos from the crowd as Celeste was trying to get up.

Lyn: Angel is growing absolutely tired of Celeste putting up more a fight then she was expecting.

She finally made it to her feet. Angel turned back towards her, and the two began trading wild right hands one after another. Angel got the better of the blows though as she fired Celeste across for the ride. She rebounded off the far side, and got popped up before Celeste countered with a meteora that planted Angel on the mat. The crowd ate it up, and Celeste headed for the corner to help pull herself up. In a crouch, she watched and waited for Angel to get back to a vertical base again.

Lyn: Big time meteora from out of nowhere and we might be looking at an Angel in the clouds...!

As she waited, Celeste looked up to the top turnbuckle for a second. She decided to head up, making it to the top rope. Just as she turned to face the ring, Angel was already back up. She leapt like a cat to the top rope, snatched Celeste up, and delivered her cyclorama! She quickly hooked the leg tightly as Fisk went to count.

Zack: Where the hell did that come from?! MONSTER’S ARRIVAL! This is academic!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The disdain of the crowd was evident when the referee called for the bell. Angel sat up on her knees, looking a fair bit dazed even still. Christian helped her to her feet before the referee raised her hand officially.

Lyn: Angel pulled that literally out of the hat but it paid dividends.

Gaby: Here is your winner by pinfall…………………...ANGEL!!!

Angel leaned against her manager, a little smirk covering her face as she heard her name being called out. No one in the crowd was happy though.

Zack: Celeste gave Angel all she wanted, but tonight experience won out! And now I’m curious to see if this win puts Angel in line for a future Aspire Ring shot.

Lyn: It could be that we might have a fifth member in that Aspire Ring match.

Angel made it to the floor, raising her hand again as Christian went to check on Celeste. It’s on that image that the show heads elsewhere.

If Ever A Rubber Stamp Was Needed

Future Shock returns to the backstage area, and there we find Carson Black with one of his latest talent signings: Mara Werth. The pair are sat at table with a large box that he just dropped on the table next to her.

Carson: Miss Werth, job well done against Emma Haynes on the last show. I know you were something of an unknown quantity before, but I think you put a lot of people on notice about just how talented you are.

The brunette prospect eyed the large box placed on the table.

Mara: Well, I’m glad to have gotten the opportunity to give a small demonstration of what I’m capable of. I’m sure if I keep putting in the hard work, I’ll keep on getting better and better and maybe pull off a couple more surprises and upsets. Turn a couple more heads and impress a couple more people.

Carson: Of that, I am positive. It’s certainly caught attention, and I am hard at work setting up the next suitable opponent. Thought perhaps you would like to take Miss Cortez up on her challenge at Genesis. If so, I’d need to get in touch with Mr. Kincaid since he apparently has the contract. What do you think of her and her….feats?

A smile started to pull more at the corners of Mara’s lips, her eyes looking down for a moment before she looked back up.

Mara: She’s ummm…. Very impressive. I guess. I eagerly await the video package where we see her wrestle herself. Slamming herself into the mat, going up top and coming off with a moonsault or a splash or… whatever and landing it perfectly. I shouldn’t be giving her ideas should I?

For once the brunette let out a little laugh.

Mara: But, yeah, sure I wouldn’t mind taking up that open challenge. Test myself against a woman who is so accomplished and talented and athletic. See if I can be an Eleven Star Wrestler, putting on an Eleven Star Classic at Genesis and leave her in my shadow.

Carson: Like I said, I’ll see about finding Mr. Kincaid. I know he’s here, two of his clients are competing and I’m sure I saw Miss Cortez more than once around here. But as for you, I have a task for you that doesn’t require wrestling skill. It’s something every new Prospect must do, almost an initiation requested by Mr. Grant.

As he said it, Carson gave the box a pat on top and began to search his coat pocket for something.

Carson: That’s where this comes in.

She looked at the box and then at the manager rooting around in his clothing.

Mara: An initiation? I’ve heard about these sort of things. What is it? I gotta stand up on a table and sing a song? If so, he may wanna wait till after the main event - I’m a jailbird, not a songbird, ya know. More likely to clear the building like a fire alarm.

Carson: Nothing quite so dramatic, I promise.

He finally pulled a box of Sharpies from his pocket, and laid them on the table. Carson then opened the box to see it filled to the brim with 8x10 glossy pictures of her.

Carson: Wrestling fans still like to collect autographed pictures. These get sold at vendors here, and on the website. So what I need for you to do is to autograph all these, and return the box to Mr. Grant. All 2,500 of them.

Mara took a deep breath.

Mara: 2,500. All of them. Every single last one of them?

She let out the deep breath as a sigh, eyeing the stack of photographs.

Mara: Well thank God my name’s not, like, Stella Giannakoupolis, otherwise I could be here for a month.

Carson: You have all night. Whatever you can get done by 11, please do. And you can take the rest home. Please use those Sharpies I bought for you, and it’ll give you something to do this week as you train in the off hours. And after you’re done, apparently another box awaits after that. I did say I thought one box at a time was sufficient. You might look into getting a stamp made.

She looked aghast for a moment.

Mara: A stamp? I wouldn’t wanna short change my adoring fans--- Wait, are there really this many people wanting to get a picture of me?  Really? Honestly? I musta really made a good impression on people.

Carson: Well FFW does have a global presence.

Mara: ...Exactly how many boxes are there in total, Carson?

Carson: 4. Two boxes for the vendors here till they run out. The other 2 go to the merchandise warehouse for the Future Shock site.

She nodded her head.

Mara: Right. 4 boxes. Ten Thousand Photos. Mara Werth, ten thousand times coming up. And probably one Hell of a hand cramp.

Carson: Most likely! All the Prospects sign pictures though, so I assure you it’s not just something chosen for you. Just be glad there’s only one now. Future promotional shots...you get to do it all over again.

He told her with a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. For just the briefest of moments, she shuddered.

Mara: Okay, then...I guess this is going to be good practice for the future.

As she took out her first picture and opened the package of Sharpies, we head to commercial.

Prospects Versus the World

After the commercial break, we once more head to the back and find the Director of Future Shock Adam Grant, along with his girlfriend Missy, standing outside his office door. The fans in the arena give him a very warm reception.

Adam: Before I get down to business here, I want to thank all of you for braving the elements to be here tonight. I know it’s probably second nature for some of you, but for a guy like me used to living in Los Angeles, this is always an experience when I have to deal with this. Either way, wherever you are watching, I appreciate it and thank you, especially if you trekked through the snow for tonight’s show.

Missy: Thankfully for me, being from Yorkshire this kind of weather isn’t so unusual.. Although living in LA for a while now has spoiled me. I’m sure that the show being put on tonight though will more than make up for having to negotiate the snow to get here!

Adam: So what I wanted to talk with you guys about is the upcoming Future Shock Genesis, on Pay Per View on February 27th. That’s just 4 weeks from tonight. One thing you are going to notice is all the Future Shock events will now also be on Tuesday nights. That includes this show and the Pay Per Views we do. Because as fans, you know what Tuesday means in Future Shock. From now on, it is going to mean a lot more.

Missy: So, you know what that means. You guys all need to keep your Tuesday’s clear in your schedules so that you can enjoy all of the Future Shock goodness. I personally can think of few ways better to spend a Tuesday night than watching the show that this amazing man puts together with some of the brightest up and coming young women in the business.

Adam: Now with that said, here’s the idea. Jake mentioned on After Shock how what I planned to announce tonight was rumored to be about graduation. He was right, but….it’s not that simple. Every few months, I always name two or three girls who I put into a poll based on any number of things. From now on, I don’t think I’m going to do that anymore. Because my plan from this point forward is to make each Prospect EARN her way into the poll. How does she do that? Well that’s where my idea comes into play.

He glances to his girlfriend, and then back to the camera.

Adam: From now on, to earn your way into a graduation poll, each Prospect is going to have to win a match against either an alumni or someone on the FFW roster. That’s right, I’ll be inviting FFW’s best and brightest from time to time to come to the show and test themselves against the Prospects. If the Prospects win, they go into the graduation poll. If they don’t, we keep going till we find someone who does. That way, not only do you earn your graduation poll victory, but you also EARN your way into the polls. And these matches will simply be known as Prospects Versus The World.

Missy: That is an excellent idea. The girl’s get to test themselves against the kinds of talent they would be up against on the main roster if they were to graduate, and more than that, I’ve always thought that earning something makes it all the better. Plus it should put paid to all the bitter people who cry about graduates not deserving it… this way nobody can say they don’t deserve to be there.

Adam: Now the question is how do you get yourself one of these matches? Simple. Success is the best way. If you start a streak or really impress myself or Brianna, that’s the easiest path to get one. But I’m gonna tell you. It’s not going to be the same FFW stars each time, and sometimes the opponent is going to be….really steep. But when these start, I’ll take the first three Prospects to win their matches, we’ll have a poll, and you know the rest. Prospects Versus The World….earn your way to graduation, girls.

Missy: Best of luck ladies, I have a feeling that you might need it. But I am sure that no matter the outcome of your matches, you’ll learn a great deal from them. It will be invaluable experience for if or when you do make it up to the main stage.

From there, we head to a commercial for Future Shock merchandise.

The Cosmos Has Healed Her

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring. After exchanging some pleasantries with Gaby, he is given a microphone before climbing into the ring, standing up on the turnbuckles to do her dance for the crowd, soaking it all in after 3 months on the shelf. The music stops after  moment, and the princess climbs down, heading for center-ring. Andi lifts the mic up to her lips, but pauses as the crowd gets louder with their cheering, a 'welcome back' chant starting. Takata looks to be getting choked up.]

Andi: Aw, c'mon guys, I never left! You... you're all wonderful. I missed you, all of you. I missed this.... me and you, all of you, watching on tv at home or here in the Future Shock Center tonight!

{More cheers.]

Andi: A magical night, indeed, this show number 33. You know, I could be sitting at home too right now. But of course, I'd rather be back here with everyone, doing what it is that I love, and NOTHING... not a thing in this whole damn universe is going to stop me from doing that. Space Princesses are made of tougher stuff than some of you may think, and I am PROUD to stand here right now and declare that I am 100% ready for active competition, effective immediately!

[Huge cheers!]

What a time to be alive! It's great, I know, and made even better by knowing that I had not been forgotten. Not only by any of you, but by Mr. Adam Grant, who is a man of his word. I had earned myself a Future Shock title shot last year, but certain elements... certain PEOPLE.... kept me from that goal, and I was never truly able to get my change to reclaim something that I feel I shouldn't have lost...

Until now.

I have been given that which I was owed. Some people might feel that it's bad timing. Maybe they're worried about my health. You shouldn't be. Maybe they feel that I shoulnd't be jumping hte line, especially after LOSING.... to that I say you can kiss my alien butt, because I earned this! My blood, my sweat, my frrrreakin' skull.... I earned every bit of this chance, and screw you if you have a problem with it.

[Applause to back the former champ and her claim.]

Andi: Or maybe.... maybe they just like to see the Future Shock championship on the shoulder of a pure Prospect like Harley Shannon. Someone who is truly a product of what goes on in Future Shock. Someone who can represent the brand so fully, someone who deserves to be there and holding that belt in her hands... And to that I say, fair enough. I know what it takes to get there. I know the work it takes, the time, the effort, the lessons, the hearing trainers in your head even when you sleep... I know the monsters you face in this ring, because I've faced them all and I'm still here. I may have been beaten down, thrown through stages, chokeslammed into pools, you name it.... but I have risen up to the point you've reached, Harley. And I'm looking to get back there again. Soon.

Like, February 27th soon. Future Shock: Genesis is going to be a hell of a night.

BUT!

That's not the only thing happening that day. YOu see, I didn't come back to all of you empty handed tonight! That'd be rude!

Fan: Free T-shirts!

Andi: There will be no free t-shirt, sir!

[Boooooo!]

Andi: Hey! Hey. I have something way better. If I can get the lovely people in the back to set the mood a bit?

[The lights come down in the arena, leaving a starry spotlight in the ring.]

Andi: Thank you. As for everyone, get yourself a look at this.

[Andi points up at the video screen as it fires up to black. For the benefit of those at home, you'll just see it as it is.]

*ding ding ding!*

[...and when the bell rings, the 'dots' of the three-dotted Telltale Games logo appears, the company name sliding out from it tot he right, before the scene fades into a very familiar looking backstage area. The fans can be heard, as well as echoes of Gabrielle Crimson's announcements.]

Andi v/o: My name is Andi Takata.

[The camera pans around a corner, catching the well-modeled Takata doing leg stretches up against a well-modeled road case.]

Magical Girl. Space Princess. Marketing guru. Intergalactic Idol. And of course, professional wrestler and FFW Superstar.

"You're up next, Andi."

Andi: Hai!

[Takata pulls her leg down from the stretch, bouncing around a bit, showing off the hair physics at work. She claps her hands together twice, before walking out into the main backstage area.]

Andi v/o: It took a lot to get to where I am today. Is it worth it? You're damn right it is. But it's lot of pain. A lot of sacrifice. And a lot of really tough choices. One of those choices was being a part of Future Shock. It is a place where the young stars of the future can hone their craft, and learn from some of the best around. And while I still have a lot to learn, I have something to a lot to teach some of the younger talents on the rise. It's the choices you make in this world that determine what you become...

[As she walks through, she goes past Mandy Gray and Caitlyn Storm, who are cheerful as ever.]

Mandy: Good luck, Andi!

[The tag-team gives her the vulcan hand sign, which Andi does back before doing her pose with it.]

Andi: Thanks!

[Andi seems to notice a bit of a ruckus behind them, and the three of them look towards the back...]

The people you surround yourself with...

[In the background, we can see Max Sato getting beaten up at catering by Ji-Hu Myeong, with various items. We can hear his screams of "OW THAT'S HOT!" as Avantasia Bom tries to restrain her tag team partner. The trio just share a shrug.]

The enemies you make...

Bianca: Look out, losers, there's a storm coming through!

[Of course, that would be Bianca Salvador and Mel Avilo walking past.... Bianca takes an extra moment as she passes Andi, readjusting her Tag Title belt on her shoulder with a smirk. ]

Deciding when to act...

Bianca: Problem? HMM?

[Andi looks like she's about to make a move, before a hand reaches to her shoulder from behind. That of Mallory Bennett.]

Andi v/o: And when not to act.

Mallory: I'm good at fixing problems if you have any.

Bianca: Heh. Cute.

Mel Avilo: We've got more important things to deal with right now...

Bianca: You're right. Let's go.

Mel: See you later.

[Mel brushes off her shoulder (the one with the title belt over it), and follows Bianca as they both share a laugh.]

Andi v/o: And when to just let things happen....

[Everyone in the now-angered group of faces now watches as a GIANT BOX labeled 'Do Not Open Til Rosemas' seems to slowly be tailing the Tag Team Champions. And so, our camera too, does follow, as this totally normal box that moves on its own heads past Missy, who rolls her eyes at the sight, Gillie Barnes and Harley Shannon, who have laptops open, going back and forth about the wrestling video on screen]

Andi v/o: Every move, judged. By peers, by bosses, and by millions watching.

[Rosebox keeps going past others, like Elizabeth Lannister as she's having her photo taken... before the phtographer notices Bianca Reed behind her with a jar of roaches, which she throws, chasing them off. Rose peeks out from under the box to see what the hell is going on, before a boot comes pushing the cardboard back down.]

Valentina: It would appear we've found a bug of our own, Isis.

Isis: I'd love nothing more than to squash it...

[Isis raises her boot up as if she's about to stomp Rose and the box like it was recycling day, but a bevy of ninja stars flies across the room under her big foot and implant themselves in the wall. Pan around to 4 Loko standing there, looking serious.]

4 Loko: Leave that to professional exterminator.

[The Ascension grumble at the ninja, but before anything else can happen, another wild Ayano appears, grabbing the box, and leaving Rose Gardner exposed to the world! And since this is a video game, a certain familiar sound plays as exclamation points pop up over her head.]

Rose: HEY!

OE: Ayo fam, I need this for my breakdance lesson! Peace and we out!

[O.E. takes off, as Rose gets up, grabbing the exclamation point, and chasing after her, right past Andi, who is now heading up the steps backstage.]

Rose: I'm going to remember this!

Andi v/o: I still have so many choices left to make. And now... you do too!

[Andi's theme music hits as she stands ready to come out from the Gorilla Position (not the one on itunes, #plug)

Andi: Iku zo!

[GOOD GOOD GOOD]

[And as the beat drops into an instrumental version of Andi's theme song, clips of actual gameplay are shown. Quicktime event style gameplay, has you making choices in real time that affect what you do both in and out of the ring! Duck to avoid the chairshot or try to kick it back in someone's face? Go up top or keep your opponent down? Do the right thing and save a friend..... or turn and kick them in the face?!]

MAKE

[The faces of everyone in the game, most of the current Future Shock roster, as current as can be expected from a video game that's been in development for a few months, in all their digital glory are shown in rapid fire fashion.]

YOUR

[Andi is shown shaking the hands of Valerie McKinley. Shown reacting to a fire in her locker room with panic.

OWN

[And then, the pain. Shots of Andi getting boots from Valentina Lozano, getting thrown around in a bathroom by Bianca Salvador, her getting yoked up by Angel and that damn wire of hers.]

FUTURE

[And the obligatory Andi Takata on the turnbuckle, in front of the crowd, holding up the Future Shock Championship shot at the end.]

Andi V/O: Make the right choices, and you can rule the world.

[GOOD GOOD GOOD and as the song drops off the face of the earth, the information panel and logo pops up on screen.]

FFW Future Shock: Road To Stardom
Season One: Champion of the Cosmos
PS4 XBoxOne Switch Steam

COMING FEBRUARY 27TH

[And the lights come up.]

Andi: HOW GREAT IS THAT!?! Yes, Future Shock now has it's own episodic video game! I'm the star of Season 1! And you can get it that same Tuesday and just have a whole Future Shock Day! Maybe we can make it a national holiday? Or maybe a cosmic holiday? Ooh, I gotta file paperwork on that...  but hey! The game is ready to go, and more importantly, SO AM I! The Lucky Star is back, and ready to blast off through anybody you've got! And I'm gonna do it....

[Andi takes a deep breath, sing along if you know the words...]

IN THE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME......

Crowd: OF. THE. COSMOS! YAAAAY!

[Our space princess can only shrug as the crowd does the work for her. Her music hits.]

Andi: I missed you guys so much. But I'm back now!

[Cut to a Ohno Cola ad.]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 11:32:20 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 10:27:04 pm »

Future Shock returns from the break, and finds Gabrielle Crimson back in the ring one last time for the evening. As usual, she has a bright smile on her face and a microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, and unfortunately I’m going to have a guest for the main event. I tend to draw the short straw in these circumstances.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action. Kyle returns to the back for his next client.

Zack: This woman right here could be the next #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship, especially if she has her way at Genesis next month. Short on modesty and long on confidence, Valerie McKinley is a woman both Andi and Harley should be keeping in the back of their minds.

The lights dim as the opening bars of “Turn You On” by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.  

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Gaby: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle. The manager finally hops back to the floor, and heads towards Zack.

Zack: Lacey’s got all she can handle and then some in the fatal four way at Genesis. She better soak up this while she can, because she’s not going to have any backup in 4 weeks. I’m being joined by the manager of these two women….Kyle Kilmeade.

Kyle: I’m positive you’ve only said the nicest things while I was escorting my clients to the ring, Zack. And before you say, the pleasure is indeed yours.

Zack: I thought you’d want to be ringside for these two rather than sit here with me. If you’ve changed your mind, don’t let me stop you. I can do this solo.

Kyle: Valerie and Lacey can handle their opposition, and I’ve already gone over strategy with them before we came out here. Now you get to watch them execute it.

The Future Shock Arena goes a bit dim. A very familiar guitar introduction plays right along with the sounds of clapping in time with the song. The crowd begins following suit as the clapping goes right with the song.

”I saw him dancin' there by the record machine,
I knew he must a been about seventeen.
The beat was goin' strong.
Playin' my favorite song...”

The first spotlight falls on Gillie Barnes, standing in front of the curtain. “Old School” has got on a traditional red plaid skirt with a white collared tee about three buttons down to show her athletic wear. Though the fabric looks like she wouldn’t be out of place in an all girls’ school, the way she’s moving offers that the fabric is for function as well as form. When she kicks a leg up she shows off wrestling boots with plaid and black kickpads, and that the skirt has wrestling shorts underneath. Her hair’s down up in a pair of pigtail braids as she holds into the microphone on the stand and lip syncs the song. To top off the outfit she’s got a leather jacket tied around the waist.

“An' I could tell it wouldn't be long
Till he was with me, yeah, me
And I could tell it wouldn't be long
Till he was with me, yeah, me, singin'...”

The second spotlight falls on Lydia Charisma. “The Six String Sinner” has on a very similar outfit to Barnes, except for her plaid skirt is striped with green and purple, with her wrestling kickpads to match. Her hair’s done with one long braid over the shoulder and like Barnes she’s got a white collared tee semi-unbuttoned to show off her athletic wear as well. Lydia makes a whirling motion with her hand on her own microphone stand as though it was as a guitar. She and Gillie turn to each other and hit each other with the devil horns gesture as the crowd begins to sing along with the classic Joan Jett & the Blackhearts song. Unlike Gillie, Lydia’s wearing her leather jacket just fine.

Crowd & Sound System: ”I LOVE ROCK N’ ROLL,
SO PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBOX BABY!
I LOVE ROCK N’ ROLL,
SO COME AND TAKE YOUR TIME AND DANCE WITH ME!
OW!”

Gillie tags the devil horns gesture with every single fan she runs into as her and Lydia begin walking down to the ring. The Six String Sinner flexes her biceps before she and Gillie look at each other and immediately jump into either side of the Future Shock crowd. Gillie begins actually surfing the crowd from the side she’s on while Lydia high-fives, fist-bumps, too-sweets, and poses her way through the other side.

”He smiled so I got up and asked for his name,
That don't matter, he said,
Cause it's all the same
Said can I take you home where we can be alone.”

The two members of this superteam somehow meet on either side of the ring’s barricade, both women hoping over as Gaby FINALLY gets to announce the team, just before another round of the crowd chanting right along with the song.

“An' next we were movin' on,
He was with me, yeah me.
Next we were movin' on,
He was with me, yeah me, singin'...”

Gaby: Welcoming Lacey & Valerie McKinley to class at a combined weight of 346 pounds... They are the team of “OLD SCHOOL” Gillie Barnes & “THE SIX STRING SINNER” Lydia Charisma and together they make... THE SCHOOL OF RAWK!!

Crowd & Sound System: ”I LOVE ROCK N’ ROLL,
SO PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBOX BABY!
I LOVE ROCK N’ ROLL,
SO COME AND TAKE YOUR TIME AND DANCE WITH ME!
OW!”

The two girls slide inside the ring at either side before they take the time to make an epic pose. Gillie bends slightly at the knee of one leg, the other fully extended at a diagonal while Lydia poses in front of her, simply flexing her biceps and sticking her tongue. All the while, the arena is still slightly dim and musical notes flutter along the ring mat before the lights return to normal. Lydia takes her leather jacket off and throws it over the ropes while Gillie undoes her’s around her waist before tossing it as well. The two stop to have a double handed handshake before tapping each other’s devil horns.

Zack: I think it’s safe to say that Lydia and Gillie have been bonding in the last few days! And the “School of RAWK” is about to be in session!

Kyle: They can bond. They can have sleepovers, and put each other’s panties in the freezer if they want. They are still facing a team beyond their skill set. Lesson 1 is tonight, lesson 2 is at Genesis.

Referee Kevin Fisk quickly checks all four women as Gaby leaves the ring. Lydia and Gillie start discussing who is going to start first before Lydia ends up stepping out to the apron. Before Gillie can turn around though, Valerie blindsides her with a forearm to the back of the head. Two more follow that before she drags her away from her team’s corner by the hair. A pair of forearm shivers to the head stands Gillie up before Valerie drives her back into the corner with a shoulder thrust. McKinley looks quite proud of herself as she steps out with her hands at her side, only to turn around to see Gillie beginning to unload with straight right hands to the head. Four in a row connect before she fires the 1 Percenter across for the ride, and mows her down on the rebound with a three point stance clothesline.

Zack: McKinley took her eyes off the ball for a moment, and got a little “Old School” action for her troubles. What was that you were saying about lesson 1 tonight?

Kyle: Anyone can hit someone when they aren’t looking at them, Zack. If you’re impressed by that, then it clearly doesn’t take much.

Gillie pulled Valerie back to her feet, firing chops into her chest that sent her back into the ropes. A knee to the gut took the wind out of her before Barnes fired her across to the far side. As soon as she connected, Gillie was right on her with an avalanche splash. The redhead wobbled on her feet before “Old School” grabbed her head for a running bulldog. But as soon as she took off, Valerie shoved her forward. The brunette turned around into a lungblower that put both women on the mat.

Kyle: That’s one of Gillie’s biggest faults. She gets too caught up in the moment, and doesn’t stay analytical. Valerie is a thinking woman’s wrestler, Gillie’s a small dull child’s wrestler.

Zack: You can insult her all you want, but for the first last two or three minutes, she’s been cleaning Valerie’s clock for her.

Both women began to get to their feet, only Valerie reacted quicker with a back heel kick to Gillie’s body. It doubled her over long enough for the redhead to connect with a spinning neckbreaker that planted the brunette. Lacey looked on with pride as Valerie made the tag. She stepped through, each of them grabbing Gillie’s legs and pulling a wishbone that curled her up on the mat. The referee admonished Valerie to get out of the ring, but before she did, they worked together to execute a slingshot suplex off the ropes. Lacey floated across to make the cover as Fisk went to count.

Kyle: Look at that brilliant teamwork there, Zack. That’s how you win tag matches, in case you didn’t know.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Zack: Yeah, tell me about it when it happens.

Gillie kicked out at two, and Lacey punished her with elbow strikes to her face. She slid back to her feet, measuring Gillie as she was trying to get back to her feet. Lacey took off for the far side, and returned with a running kneelift to the head that rocked Gillie backwards. Lacey shoved her into the ropes just as Valerie caught her in the back of the head with a kick from the apron. Barnes fell down like a tree after that, and Lacey immediately hooked both legs for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NOPE!!

Barnes got her shoulder up in time, and Lacey glared a hole through her for a half second before she got back to her feet. A precision knee drop landed against her head before Lacey blew a kiss to the booing Boston crowd.

Zack: Tell me what good it does for her to blow kisses to the crowd while she’s got Gillie in a compromising position here.

Kyle: It’s because Gillie is boring her, and not putting up much of a fight. Lacey likes to keep herself interested, especially when her opponent is laying around.

By the time Lacey had turned back, Gillie was beginning to get up. Lacey started laying in kicks to her body before she fired her across to the far side. Gillie ducked a high knee and stopped behind her. When Lacey spun around, she got planted with a spinebuster that ignited the crowd. Lydia began pounding the turnbuckle, getting the crowd to chant Gillie’s name as she started to head for the corner. Lacey started to sit up, but Gillie had already made it to the corner and got the tag. Lydia stepped into the ring as Lacey looked up to her from where she was sitting on the canvas, and began to immediately slide backwards on her butt.

Zack: Oh here we go! Lydia Charisma has been waiting for some time to get her hands on Lacey in the confines of a match, and Future Shock’s answer to Poison Ivy doesn’t want any of her!

Kyle: That’s a pretty asinine statement! You really think Lacey is afraid of her? They had a match at the last Future Shock event. Did she look scared of her then?

Lacey got to her feet to head for the corner till Lydia snatched her around the waist from behind. A massive German suplex sent her almost halfway across the ring before Lydia gave her no chance to get up. A deadlift around her waist hoisted her up again before she got launched a second time to the delight of the crowd. Charisma flexed her arms for a moment, glancing to see Lacey starting to rise before she took her down with a sling blade clothesline. Valerie stared daggers at her from the corner as Lydia invited her inside.

Zack: Look at that! Valerie can talk a great game from the corner, but that’s all she’s good for doing! She doesn’t want any from the “Rawk of Ages”, Kyle!

Kyle: P.T. Barnum was right. There really is a sucker born every minute, and you’re living proof of that, Zack.

Valerie started to step foot into the ring before Fisk went to stop her, which Lacey used the opening to kick Lydia between the legs to drop her to her knees. The redhead immediately slid back to the ropes to pull herself to her feet when the referee turned back. Lydia clutched her groin in pain as Lacey rebounded off the far side with a boot to the side of her head to drop her down to the mat. As Charisma began to rise, Lacey planted her head for a spike piledriver into a quick cover!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Kyle: That’s why Valerie was getting Lydia’s attention, Zack. Neither Lacey or Valerie are afraid of Lydia.

Zack: Good for them, but all that subterfuge didn’t get the job done, did it? Charisma still has some fire in the furnace, so to speak.

Lydia’s arm shot up in time, and Lacey rolled into her corner and made the tag to Valerie. The 1 Percenter smiled over to her manager, who gave her some applause from the booth. She turned her attention back to Lydia by raking her face across her boot laces. Charisma sat up on her knees, holding her face as Valerie took off for the far side. She rebounded into a sliding forearm to the jaw that reeled Lydia backwards. McKinley pulled her to her feet, setting her up for her finisher before Charisma began firing back elbows into her head one after another. Valerie staggered backwards a moment as Lydia got her bearings, and scooped her up high overhead as she came towards her. A military press sent her flying across the ring with a thud. She held her head for a moment, still feeling the effects of the piledriver.

Zack: What a press slam, and with ease! Lydia Charisma has power to burn, and Valerie McKinley may be wishing she hadn’t tagged out.

Kyle: You can’t honestly believe that Valerie is already done, Zack. How many of her matches have you called? How many of those ended because of a slam? Seriously...they pay you for this?!

The 1 Percenter started to get to her feet, only for Lydia to scoop her up into a pair of rolling gutwrench suplexes. She immediately fell into a cover, hooking the outside leg as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: TWO OF A KIND!! LYDIA’S CLOSING THE SHOW!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lacey pulled Lydia off the cover with both hands on her foot, not an easy feat either. Charisma hopped to her feet, looking down Lacey who was heading back into the corner.

Zack: Lacey made the save, but I don’t think she was wanting the full attention of Lydia!

Kyle: Excuse me a moment, Zack.

Zack: Where are you going?!

Kyle pulled a chair out from under the ring as the referee was trying to get Lacey out of the ring. He slid it into the ring as Valerie went to grab it. But Lydia put her foot on it with a shake of her head. Gillie hopped down off the apron, going after Kyle.

Zack: Kilmeade tried to give Valerie an equalizer, and did it ever backfire!

Lydia scooped up the chair, slammed it against the mat a couple times as Lacey finally got out of the ring. Before the referee could turn back around, Valerie dropped to the mat as if she had been struck. Fisk looked back to see Lydia holding the chair and Valerie face down on the mat. Lydia’s eyes widened, shaking her head as Fisk called for the bell.

Zack: WAIT A MINUTE!! Lydia didn’t touch anyone with that chair, Valerie’s goldbricking! Don’t tell me---

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has disqualified Gillie Barnes and Lydia Charisma! Therefore your winners……..LACEY & VALERIE MCKINLEY!!

Gillie dove into the ring, trying to explain that Kyle brought the chair in. Both halves of the team did as Kyle pulled Valerie out by the foot, carrying her in both arms as she buried her face into his chest, hiding her amusement.

Zack: You want to talk about a load of crap?! McKinley was working on an Oscar nod right there, you can see her shaking!

Fisk rolled out to the floor, raising Lacey’s hand as Kyle started heading up the ramp. Valerie glanced over his shoulder, shaking with amusement as Lacey followed along. She too hid her smile as best she could.

Zack: I’ll tell you one thing. Future Shock Genesis can’t get here fast enough! This was ridiculous! Highway robbery in the main event!

A pacing Gillie and irritated Lydia in the ring can be seen while massive boos are heard. It’s on that image Future Shock fades off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: