Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 10:47:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 35

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 35  (Read 338 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 14, 2018, 12:14:43 am »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
March 13, 2018

A spotlight flashes over the FFW logo on the side of a building before we are taken outside the Future Shock Center in the middle of the night. A group of four men dressed in dark colors descend on the entrance, with one removing a skeleton key to unlock the main door. They all swarm in as an alarm sounds.

“Find the title and that Ring, hurry!”

One of them barks out the order as they all split up in different directions in the darkened Center with flashlights in hand. One heads towards the concession area, shining his light around before he hears a voice clearing. When he spins around, he sees Valerie McKinley lounging across a table. She gives a flip of her hair before she launches off with a clothesline. “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

When the lyrics begin, we are then shown clips as Gillie Barnes scampers across the ring to headbutt an opponent. Angel wraps piano wire around the neck of another opponent, followed by Rose Gardner doing her Sonic Spin attack in the corner. A flash back to the robbery finds two of the men breaking into the Arena itself, seeing the ring in place and the seats empty. As they are about to turn back and leave, a whistling noise is heard before they look up to see Andi Takata come off the rail with a plancha onto one of them. The other darts to go back outside door, and runs straight into a discus punch from Avantasia Bom, while Max cackles and Ji-Hu rolls her eyes.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show

A flash to more clips where we see Britt Kane and Kaya Crimson staring across the ring at their opponents. That’s followed by Lacey blowing a red mist into the camera, Christian glancing over with a grin towards Tara with her hands on her hips before the image splits in half to the next clip.. NHB are shown standing tall in London. Lydia is shown flexing her biceps, and looking over her shoulder at the camera. Mila draws a bow from a quiver on her back, and prepares to fire it. Sienna is shown retrieving a pack of toothpicks from her boot, while Elizabeth Lannister takes off a robe to reveal a bikini underneath. Isis crushes a group picture of several Prospects in her hand.

It's time to get the chains out
Is your tongue tied up?
'Cause this is my ground
And I'm dangerous
And you can get out
But it's all about me tonight

It then cuts back to the robbery, where the fourth thief has broken into Adam’s office and sees the Future Shock Championship and Aspire Ring in cases by his desk. He raises his flashlight to shatter them when cockroaches seem to come from everywhere and swarm towards him as Bianca Reed taps him on the shoulder and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the face. The scene then cuts back to the door as a security guard shuts off the alarm, then peeks out the window to see that Harley Shannon is calling the police for him as she is whistling the Demi Lovato song before we go live inside the Future Shock Arena.

The crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise as the camera pans the arena before showing Gaby as she heads for the ring. We then head down to ringside with Zack and Lyn.

Zack: On the heels of an all-important night at Future Shock Genesis, we return home to Boston as the fallout starts tonight. Zack Hudson here, and I’m joined by the King of Commentary & Submissions himself, Lyn Dallins. Lyn, Genesis solidified every championship reign with all the champions retaining as we head towards Anarchy!

Lyn: Now the question is can those same champions hold onto it past Anarchy. The chase never ends, Zack.

Zack: Speaking of retentions, we are going to find out tonight what choice Bianca Reed has made with the Aspire Ring. She can get herself a Future Shock title shot already, but maybe she wants to be the first to go for five, Lyn.

Lyn: I admit I’d like to see the Princess of House Reed stake another accomplishment in Future Shock, but I think many fans would like to see gold around her waist even more.

Zack: Two of the three women in that Aspire Ring match from Genesis will collide tonight in our main event when Mila “Midnight” Martin faces off with “The Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. You can bet the former British military woman has some payback in mind for Lannister.

Lyn: This will be the equivalent of Stannis Baratheon versus the mighty Tywin and I am all in for it.

Zack: We’ll also see Tracey Murdock meet one on one with Angel. Talk about one hell of a stern test for the newcomer. Tracey has her work cut out for her against a woman might be the next Aspire Ring holder.

Lyn: Surely but if she comes out of this with a victory, that can only mean good things for her stock.

Zack: After all the shenanigans at Genesis regarding the match with Rose Gardner and Tara Cortez, “Poison” is here tonight to address having her boyfriend taken to jail and getting slapped by Executive Assistant Brianna Singer.

Lyn: I suspect a lot of choice words for Miss Singer and for months now these two have been having a growing issue.

Zack: Paid for by Kyle Kilmeade, we’re also apparently going to have Lacey Appreciation Night after she won the fatal four way at Genesis. I don’t know what this will entail, but it’s already likely going to be obnoxious.

Lyn: I’d like to point all future talent to either Christian Kincaid or Carson Black for all your managerial services. Christian will round out your talents in-ring and always be nearby, Carson will make sure your name gets to be as household as the word ‘bread’. Kyle will... Give you an appreciation night.

Zack: Let’s send it up to the ring for our opening contest. Take it away, Gaby!

The cameras do head to ringside as Gaby has a bright smile on her face, only contrasted by the irritated expression of the woman standing in a corner behind her.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall.

Strobe begins to flicker in tandem with the techno intro of "We’re in This Together Now" by Nine Inch Nails. The words begin to screech over the arena as Celeste makes her way out.

I've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us…all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose…

She walks down the ramp with her focus on the ring ahead. After jumping up onto the apron she heads over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs it. When the chorus hits, Celeste raises both arms up and out to take in the sounds of the crowd as she closes her eyes and tilts her head skyward.

you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

At the end of the chorus, Celeste hops into the ring from the turnbuckle and cracks her knuckles in preparation for the fight ahead while her theme fades out.

Gaby: Hailing from Miami, Florida…weighing 120 lbs…CELESTE!

Zack: Celeste was part of that fatal 4 way that Lacey ended up winning at Genesis. She’d like nothing better than to get back on the winning side of things against a fairly unpolished wrestler like the one she’s facing.

Lyn: Calling Leucrotta unpolished is like calling oak wood.

Gaby: And in this corner, from South Bend, Indiana... weighing one hundred sixty-five pounds... Lilliana Leucrotta!

Zack: She’s not exactly a role model, is she? Lilliana picked up her debut against Tracey Murdock, who we’ll see later tonight. Celeste is a fair bit more seasoned than Tracey, and is likely going to give her much more trouble. Wouldn’t you say so, Lyn?

Lyn: That would be the thought process Zack, you’re right. However, that lack of polish still makes Lilliana dangerous. In the sense of like how an untrained pitbull is dangerous.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women and calls for the bell. As soon as she walks away from Celeste, Lilianna tries to catch her off guard by dashing towards her and going for a forearm to the head. But the brunette ducks under it, shoving her into the turnbuckle as she pops up behind her. Celeste spins her around, dealing a series of swift kicks to her body. She whips her across to the far corner, causing her to collide chest first before Celeste bolts in her direction. She leaves her feet as she turns around, and catches her with a flying headscissors takedown. Leucrotta gets back to her feet, only to get taken right back down with a quick Japanese arm drag takedown. Two more follow that before Leucrotta made it back to her feet, and ate a dropkick to the chest that sent her through the ropes to the floor.

Zack: Good Lord, from my mouth to God’s ear! Leucrotta tried a cheap shot, and Celeste was not only ready for it. But she certainly made her regret it in spades, Lyn.

Lyn: An excellent Japanese arm drag takedown there, and a front dropkick to follow up. Lilliana is here on the defensive.

Celeste immediately got back to her feet in the ring, while Lilianna finally did the same on the outside. Looking even more annoyed than before, she started telling some of the ringside fans to shut their mouths and finally gave Celeste a middle finger. She circled halfway around the ring, and started up the ramp towards the back. She only got about halfway before Celeste went out after her. She caught her with a running high knee to the back, sending Leucrotta forward before the brunette grabbed her by the head and pulled her back towards the ring. She threw under the bottom rope, and went in after her before getting a thumb in her eye.

Lyn: Leucrotta having to stop Celeste’s offense the only way she can. Cheaply.

Zack: Times like these would be when some training and technical skill would come in handy if you’re Leucrotta.

The South Bend native pulled herself together for a moment, and immediately began hammering fists into Celeste’s head as she tried to clear her vision. Several right hands connected before she took two handfuls of hair, and began to spike her face into the mat repeatedly. Leucrotta rose back to her feet, and began to stomp at the back of her head to keep her down. The Boston crowd showed her no love whatsoever before she spat at a little boy in the front row.

Lyn: ...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER?!

Zack: She doesn’t give a damn, that’s what. It doesn’t matter who you are. Lilianna Leucrotta is an ecumenical abuser.

She doubled back as Celeste was starting to get up, only to rake her eyes across her boot laces. Celeste was pulled back to her feet, and shoved back into the nearest corner. The bitter rookie lowered her shoulder, and began driving shoulder thrusts into her ribs before bouncing off the near side to connect with a forearm to the mouth. It dropped Celeste where she stood, giving Lilianna the chance to make a lazy cover merely by sitting on her chest. Keanan slid into position to make the count.

Lyn: Forearm smash and... A crappy, crappy pin.

ONE!!!

TWO-NOPE!!

She didn’t stay on the cover long before Celeste easily got her shoulder up, and shoved her away. Leucrotta got back to her feet, and resumed stomping Celeste relentlessly.

Zack: Lilianna doesn’t bother with wrestling holds or moves too much. She’s a flat out brawler in there, and sometimes that’s all you need.

The Miami beauty shoved her away when she went to pull her again. But that didn’t deter Lilianna as she went to grab her a second time. She would get surprised this time though when Celeste grabbed her head, and connected with a jawbreaker. The brunette made it back to her feet with the crowd behind her, and started unloading with right hands of her own. She whipped her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a back heel kick to the abdomen. It doubled her over before Celeste hit the far side ropes, and bounced back with a scissor kick to the back of Leucrotta’s head. She dropped for the cover with the crowd counting along with the referee.

Zack: Celeste with a scissor kick that may have cut Leucrotta’s chance of winning right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

She quickly hopped back to her feet, pumping her fist to the crowd before heading for the corner. Leucrotta was slow to get up. But when she did, Celeste took off towards her with a lungblower in mind. But Lilianna hooked the top rope with her arm, and Celeste crashed onto the canvas back first instead.

Lyn: Countering that double knee backbreaker there, and Leucrotta is back on the offense.

Leucrotta clutched the back of her head for a moment, looking with more disdain at her opponent on the mat. She pulled Celeste into a front facelock before unleashing a flurry of knees to her head and body. It dropped the brunette to her knees on the canvas before Leucrotta bounced off the near side ropes with a boot to the side of her head to put her back down. A knee drop into the back of her head followed that before she rolled her over into a more serious cover than her previous one.

Lyn: Well at least she’s trying no--WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SPIT ON A CHILD!?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Zack: A better cover this time still didn’t seal the deal for Lilianna, and I’m not sure what arguing with the referee is going to do either!

Celeste’s shoulder came up in time, causing a cold stare towards the referee from Leucrotta. She got back to her feet, and shoved Keanan backwards while demanding a three count. As she argued with her, Celeste had gotten to all fours and moved in behind her. Keanan shoved Lilianna backwards and right onto Celeste’s shoulders as she stood up. She wasn’t up there long before Celeste planted her with an electric chair and rolled through for the cover.

Lyn: Beautiful Electric Chair drop and that might be the end of it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Leucrotta’s arm popped up in time barely, prompting a two count from Keanan. Celeste started back to her feet, shaking her head as she tried to pull herself together. Lilianna also began to get up before Celeste grabbed her head into a front facelock. She hoisted her up high for a vertical suplex, but Leucrotta wriggled free and landed behind her. When Celeste turned around, she ate a headbutt to the face that staggered her backwards.

Zack: A violent headbutt right to the face, and Celeste may not know where she is right now!

Lilianna went to grab her into position for the brainbuster, and hoisted her up. She held her for a couple seconds before driving her into the mat. Leucrotta rolled to her feet, and took off for the far side. When she rebounded, she delivered a curb stomp to the back of her head and fell into the cover.

Lyn: CURB STOMP! She calls it... The... Curb Stomp... Curb Stomp. Not even a nam-- Curb Stomp.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Boos rained from the crowd as she got back to her feet. The referee raised her hand, only for her to jerk it away and do it herself.

Gaby: Here is your winner……...LILIANNA LEUCROTTA!!

Zack: As unpolished as she is compared to most of the Prospects, Lilianna Leucrotta can still get the job done.

Lyn: Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

She rolled out to the floor, flipping the bird to many of the booing fans as she headed for the back. Christian helped Celeste in the ring before Future Shock cut elsewhere.

A graphic showing Lacey with the words “Lacey Appreciation Night” appears on the screen just as she blows a handful of red mist at the camera. When the mist fades, we see two children sat on a pair of stools side by side. They look to be about 8 or 9 years old, one boy and one girl. Also we can hear someone talking to them off camera.

Voice: What’s your names?

Little Girl: I’m Lexi, and this is my brother, Andy.

Voice: How old are you both?

Andy: I’m e--

Lexi: He’s 8, and I’m 9.

Voice: I understand one of you is a big Lacey fan. Is that right?

Andy’s face looks like he ate something sour before Lexi nods her head.

Lexi: Yeah! She’s great! I want to be just like her when I grow up! I even got my mom to dye my hair this red color!

Lexi fluffs her hair a little, making sure the camera sees it.

Andy: I think she stinks! I can’t---

Andy doesn’t finish his thought before Lexi shoves him off his stool to the floor. She reaches into her pocket and throws red sparkles all over him when he tries to get up.

Lexi: WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT LACEY?!

She composes herself, and sits back on her stool before kicking the other stool away. A bright smile appears across her face as though nothing happened before we close on the same image that started the segment: Lacey blowing red mist at the camera. We then head back to the live show.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 12:19:19 am »

The show heads back to the ring, and there we find Gaby once again standing in the center with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: This could be a huge opportunity for newcomer Tracey Murdock, if she’s able to pick up the win here.

Lyn: She’s going to have to be careful with how she takes this match on.

The lights shift to a turquoise hue as the chorus of Kristina Maria’s “Move Like A Soldier” erupts over the PA system. Tracey Murdock emerges from behind the curtain with a bright smile, throwing both arms high into the air. When she gets to the edge of the ramp, she pumps her fist into the air three times, a firework going off for each pump, much to the delight of the crowd. The lighting returns to normal after the third firework.

Gaby: Introducing from Lanikai Beach, Hawaii….please welcome TRACEY MURDOCK!

As Tracey moves down the ramp, she slaps hands with the fans, occasionally stopping to let one snap a selfie with her. Tracey quickly slides into the ring under the bottom rope and is on her feet in a split-second. She is all smiles as she climbs to the top turnbuckle. She throws up the hang-loose gesture to the crowd with her right hand, then ropewalks to the opposite turnbuckle, and throws another hang-loose gesture with her left hand. She drops to the canvas and takes her spot in the corner.

Zack: Tracey Murdock has been nothing short of impressive since arriving in Future Shock. She’s still on the hunt for that first win, no better time than tonight to do it.

Lyn: No better time, no better opponent to cut your teeth on.

The dark, haunting opening chords of “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights flash out momentarily and a spotlight comes on to show a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does,pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can, looking to Christian occasionally. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Zack: Angel is sitting in the catbird seat as it pertains to the Aspire Ring. We’ll be finding out after this match what choice Bianca has made, and that is something Angel is just as interested in as we are to learn.

Lyn: I imagine she only wants to know what she’s up against so she can have the ring for herself.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women for international objects, and immediately calls for the bell. Tracey starts hyping up the crowd with her hands, already getting them behind her while Angel seems disinterested in what they think. The pair meet in the center, and lock up. Angel uses her strength advantage and starts pushing Tracey back towards the ropes. But Murdock breaks before they get there, and uses a drop toe hold to send Angel across the middle rope. Before she can get up, Tracey leaps onto her back with both knees to snap her down to the canvas. The crowd begins to get louder as the Hawaiian hits the far side ropes, and returns with a baseball slide to the ribs that rolls Angel into the ropes. Murdock takes off for the far side as Angel is getting back to her feet, and catching her with a handspring into a discus punch that drops the veteran to the canvas.

Lyn: A little pepper on that swing and it caught Angel straight upside the head!

Zack: That’ll rattle your molars and all points up as well! Tracey’s got speed in spades, and Angel’s gonna need to find a way to contain that.

Angel doesn’t get back to her feet fully before Tracey catches her with a running high knee to the head, followed by a bounce off the ropes into a seated senton. She quickly hooks the outside leg for the cover as Keanan drops to count.

Zack: Tracey’s looking to seize the moment, and there’s the cover!!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!

Angel shoved her off the cover as the two count struck the mat. Tracey bounded back to her feet with Angel not far behind her. The Hawaiian grabbed her head into a front facelock, seemingly looking for a tornado DDT. But Angel countered when she left her feet with back suplex to the mat.

Lyn: Murdock had the right idea with that DDT but those were veteran instincts from Angel that took over.

She sat up a moment, collecting her wits before rolling to the side and raining elbows into Tracey’s body. Several shots connected before she got back to her feet. The crowd had died down a fair bit now as Angel pulled Tracey to her feet, burying a knee into her ribs before she hoisted her up into a fireman’s carry. She then dropped her with a backbreaker across her knee to the mat. Giving the crowd a dirty look as they booed her, she bounced off the near side and delivered a double stomp to Tracey’s back. She grabbed her feet, and applied a Boston crab (appropriately enough).

Zack: Angel’s doing all the damage she can to Tracey’s back, trying to take some of the fire out of the rookie. The last thing she wants is her picking up speed, like we saw at the start.

Lyn: Speed kills, especially when it’s coming from Murdock.

Keanan moved to Tracey’s side, asking if she wanted to submit. But the Lanikai starfish shook her head through gritted teeth. She started trying to reach the ropes, not finding any within reach before she began trying to claw her way to them. Hand over hand, she dug her fingers in as best she could and started dragging Angel towards the nearest set of ropes. As she was about to grab them, Angel stood up and dragged her away towards the center. Murdock drove her fist into the mat with irritation as Angel sat back down in the hold. Keanan checked again for a submission, only to get the same response as before.

Zack: Angel knew Tracey was close to the ropes, and she let her think she was almost there. And just like that, she took it away from her. That’s excellent ring awareness and psychology right there.

Lyn: She wants to be deep, deep in Murdock’s headspace. That’s when you make mistakes.

Angel looked amused whens she heard Tracey’s frustrations, but Murdock remained determined. She started pulling them towards the ropes again, while Angel shook her head. She made it a second time before Angel stood up. But this time, Tracey got her feet free and rolled onto her back. Angel went to grab them, only to get shot backwards like a pinball. The veteran regained her balance as Tracey got up, and took off towards her. Murdock surprised her coming in by scooping her up and falling backwards with a stun gun across the top rope. The crowd came back to life as Angel staggered coughing, and Tracey delivered a yakuza kick that dropped her where she stood.

Lyn: Good God what a boot to the head!

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen her hit that! That yakuza kick was devastating, and I’m sure Angel will agree when she remembers her name.

Murdock headed for the corner, stopping briefly to clutch at her back before going up top. She walked down the top rope halfway, and launched herself into an Asai moonsault for the cover! Keanan dove to make the count.

Zack: What agility! Upset!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Angel got her shoulder up in time, and Tracey sat up on her knees. She held her back again for a second before getting back to a vertical base.

Lyn: Murdock’s right back up but her back is tweaked!

Angel was slow to move as Tracey took off towards the ropes. She rebounded quickly as the veteran got to her feet. Murdock went for a leap frog over her head, but Angel countered it by snatching her around and waist and bringing her down with a massive spinebuster! It folded Tracey in half after the impact before Angel rolled through for the cover. Keanan slid into position immediately.

Zack: Almost a pop-up spinebuster from Angel, and Tracey’s night may be through right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Angel grumbled as she got back to her feet, stomping away at Tracey before she headed for the top rope this time. As soon as she made it up though, Tracey was there to greet her as she headed for the corner. Murdock climbed up onto the middle rope, firing shots overhead into Angel’s face. It was short-lived before Angel gave her a headbutt to the nose. She then executed a sunset flip powerbomb from the top rope to the canvas. Murdock bounced off the mat as Angel had both legs hooked for a cover.

Lyn: Top rope flip bomb and if Murdock’s back was tweaked before, it’s twisted in knots now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Tracey reached out and grabbed the bottom rope. The referee pointed it out to an increasingly irritated Angel before she got back to her feet. She stomped away at Tracey a few times before pulling her up, and sitting her on top turnbuckle.

Zack: You know what Angel is looking for here, Lyn! She’s one cyclorama away from putting this match to bed!

Lyn: Make way for the coming, make way for the...

Angel wasted no time as she came off the top rope with the cyclorama Zack had just mentioned. She snatched the outside leg with a vicious expression on her face before the referee dropped to make the count.

Lyn: MONSTER’S ARRIVAL!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Keanan called for the bell as Angel rolled off the cover. She got back to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory by the referee.

Gaby: Here is your winner…….ANGEL!!

Zack: Angel’s picking up major momentum heading into her Aspire Ring match, against whomever it may be!

Lyn: She’s not worried in the small details, Zack. As long as that ring is her’s.

Christian joined her in the ring, and gave her some applause. The crowd didn’t seem too happy about it, but that didn’t bother Angel in the slightest. Christian held the ropes open for her as she exited to the floor.

Zack: Lyn, I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to find out Bianca Reed’s decision. And I’m sure Angel is too!

Lyn: Well let’s find out!

Zack: Let’s send it to the back.

As the pair head up the ramp towards the back, we cut elsewhere.

Bianca’s Decision

Future Shock heads to the back, and the camera is tightly focused on the Aspire Ring. It shines brightly under the light as the shot pulls back to find its wearer with the Future Shock Director. Adam looks quite happy to see Bianca, and shakes her hand.

Adam: I know I said it on Twitter, but I want to congratulate you in person on retaining the Aspire Ring in the triple threat at Genesis. That was an outstanding performance, and I couldn’t be prouder of you.

Bianca grins up at Adam.

Bianca: Thanks so much Adam, I really appreciate it. And I have to hand it to my competitors - neither Mila Martin or Elizabeth Lannister made this easy on me. But I did what I said I was gonna do from the day I won that ring, and I made it through three defenses. So now it seems I’ve got a choice to make, am I right?

Adam nodded his head.

Adam: Yes, you do. It’s kinda like Deal or No Deal. You’re entitled to a Future Shock title shot if you want to hand me the Aspire Ring now. Or you can go two more defenses, and I’ll personally bring you a full contract with FFW. No graduation polls or anything like that.

He paused for a moment.

Adam: Shame there’s not a Banker to make you an offer, come to think of it.

Bianca: It’s okay, I never watched that show so it’d be kind of lost on me. Now, I know the goal here in Future Shock is to eventually go up to the main roster, and believe me, I want to do that one day. But you know… in RISE, I never got this opportunity. I never had the chance to be a champion. So I want to take my shot. I’m here to say that I am officially handing in my Aspire Ring for a shot at the Future Shock Championship. And I hope that whoever is holding that title when my time comes gets a good long last look at it before the match.

Adam holds out his hand with a nod.

Adam: You got yourself a deal. You’ll meet the champion after Gillie and Harley meet for the title at Anarchy. Until then, I got you penned in on the next Future Shock card. It’s kind of a ‘what if’ match. You’ll face Angel, whom you would have faced had you went for five defenses. Up for the challenge?

Bianca: When am I not up for a challenge? Come on now, Adam. I’ll face anyone you put in front of me… whether I have the Aspire Ring or not.

Adam: Then we’ll see you back on the next show. Good luck, and congratulations again.

He takes the Aspire Ring in hand before the camera zooms in on it again. From there, we head elsewhere.

The Privileged Circle

After the break, we head back to down to ringside with Zack and Lyn is standing by.

Zack: Welcome back to Future Shock. People are still buzzing over Gillie Barnes becoming the number one contender to the Future Shock Championship by defeating Valerie McKinley at Future Shock Genesis.Take a look at this…

The scene changes to the following video from Future Shock Genesis…

~~~~~~~~~~~

As Valerie moved Gillie into perfect position, the brunette surprised her with a headbutt to the face. The redhead dropped her, and stumbled backwards as Gillie got to her feet. When the 1 Percenter turned around, Gillie delivered her open palm thrust to the face and dropped her where she stood! Barnes dove for the cover as the crowd counted with the referee.

Zack: OLD SCHOOL JAM!!!

ONE!!!!!!
TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The Phoenix crowd roared as the bell rang, and Gillie sat up with a dazed look on her face. She asked the referee if she had won, and got a nod after she got to her feet and had her hand raised.

Missy: Yes!!! Gillie definitely had to work for this win and that will just make it all the sweeter for her!

Gaby: Here’s your winner and the #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship….’OLD SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL’ GILLIE BAAAAAAAAAAAARNES!!

Gillie beamed brightly as it dawned on her what she had done, and climbed up onto the turnbuckle to shout “Old School” into the crowd as they returned it in kind.

Zack: Congratulations to Gillie on putting herself in the top spot to challenge either Andi or Harley for the gold!

Valerie began to stir on the canvas, anger etching across her face as she looked towards the back and began waving her hand for something or someone.

Missy: Either match up is going to be awesome to watch, and Gillie deserves her shot, no question! What the hell is Valerie waving at though?

All eyes turned to the entranceway as Valentina Lozano and Isis Morales headed down the ramp. The boos only got louder as they climbed into the ring with her, each of them raising her hand in victory. Gillie started to get up, only for all three of them to start putting the boots to her.
Zack: Good Lord, Gillie’s getting the life stomped out of her….and I think Valerie McKinley may have joined Ascension! It’s a three-on-one mugging!

Missy: There is absolutely no need for this. Valerie already lost the match, this is just disgusting!
Valentina pulled Gillie’s head up, and let Valerie slap her across the face again. The live crowd’s boos only got louder still as Isis started to pick Gillie up next.

Zack: Valerie with another slap across the face to Gillie, she didn’t get the title shot! And Gillie’s gonna pay for it!

As Isis was picking her up, NHB and Mallory Bennett bolted towards the ring from the back. Mallory had a chair in hand, and the trio exited to the floor.

Missy: That certainly got them moving, thankfully! I don’t blame them, Mallory with a chair is not something I’d stick around for either if she was coming at me.

Zack: Gillie’s got the title shot, but Valerie has apparently joined Ascension! I can guarantee you they haven’t heard the last of this.

Valentina and Isis raised Valerie’s hands at the top of the ramp to more disdain from the crowd….

~~~~~~~~~~~

As the video ends, the scene changes to Sara Wilkins, who stands in the center of the ring, preparing to speak into the microphone.

Sara: Ladies & Gentlemen, please help me welcome my guest at this time….”The One Percenter” Valerie McKinley.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp….

….But there’s no one coming out. Sara looks on at this with confusion, along with everyone else in the arena, wondering what’s going on. That is until….

“Cut the music.”

The words capture the attention of the sold-out arena. Everyone is looking around the arena to see where it is coming from. It wasn’t long until the spotlight flashes onto one of the luxury skyboxes in the arena where Valerie McKinley proudly stands, along with Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales. Valerie waits for her music to fade out before clearing her throat.

Valerie: Much better. You really didn't think I was going to come to the ring in front of all of you and explain my actions, did you? Since when do I let you people dictate what I say or do? That isn't how this works. I'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know….

She looks at Valentina and Isis.

Valerie: When WE decide.

The fans shower her with boos. But Valerie could care less. And she displays her confidence well as she basks in the negativity of the crowd for as far as she was concerned, she had everyone in that arena right where she wants them to be...beneath her.

Isis then steps forward for Valerie to present the microphone to her. The boos intensify as the red-haired giantess gets her hand on the mic. She places some of her hair behind her ear as she looks out to the crowd, obviously waiting for the heat to die down before beginning to speak.

Isis: This is so typical. Then again, I can’t be too surprised given that all of you are just a bunch of sheep.

The fans in the arena let Isis have it with their negative reaction again, letting her know how insulted they are by her comment. But of course, it doesn’t rattle Isis one bit.

Isis: One of your “favorites” was made an example of and now you're all up at arms demanding some kind an explanation, like you are owed that or something. Take that filthy piece of trash Gillie Barnes for instance...

She then looks at Valerie & Valentina and gives a smile.

Isis: …and we damn sure did.

The two ladies share a laugh as Isis continues.

Isis: When are you fools going to get it? Don't worry about what happened. Just know that it did happen. And be concerned that it can...and will happen again.

The boos continue to flow to the arena as Isis graciously gives Valentina the microphone and allows her to stands tall on the skybox walkway, observing the arena like it’s her conquered land.

Valentina: I told you before, everything changes. And what happened at Genesis is just the beginning. Everything that you are used to seeing will be molded into a new era. And whether you like it or not, you will adapt & embrace it…and that includes submitting to the Alpha women who will be the primary agents in making this era happen; The Titaness, The One Percenter, and The Latin Goddess.

The boos continue to flow as Valentina patiently waits, showing a mixture of confidence and mild intensity, before continuing to speak.

Valentina: Believe in The Privileged Circle….or you will be made to.

The fans in the arena resume their boisterous negative reaction at the three ladies as they stand tall in dominant postures looking down at them, enjoying the view and staking their claim with the camera focusing on them before Future Shock heads to commercial.

A graphic showing Lacey with the words “Lacey Appreciation Night” appears on the screen just as she blows a handful of red mist at the camera. When the mist fades, now we see a man sitting on a sofa next to a woman with a bag over her head. The same voice behind the camera begins to speak.

Voice: Can you introduce yourselves, please?

Man: Sure, I’m Jonathan and this is my wife, Annette. We’ve been married for four years.

The woman with a bag on her head nods.

Voice: Can you tell me how Lacey has changed your life, please?

Jonathan: Absolutely! For four years, I’ve been married to Annette here. And then I saw Lacey appear on television for the first time. And it changed my life. I decided that I deserve a woman who looks even half as gorgeous as Lacey. So I told Annette here to get to work on herself, she’s a real mess, let me tell you.

The woman with the bag on her head turns towards her husband as he continues.

Jonathan: So I put her in one of those places where you send people to get better, kinda like rehab but for unattractive people. She was there for three months learning how to be more desirable. Of course, I told her I didn’t expect a miracle. No one looked as good as Lacey, or ever could. But she owed it to me to try.

Voice: Well that sounds reasonable to me. How did it work out?

Jonathan: I’ll show you!

He turned towards his wife, and plucked the bag off her head to show she had bright red hair (just like Lacey’s), and wore the same kind of makeup as well. She was also powdered heavily to make her face paler, though the rest of her body visible wasn’t anywhere close. Jonathan looked back to the camera.

Jonathan: She’s as close to passable as she could hope to be! Lacey’s existence saved our marriage! God bless you, Lacey!

His wife gave him a very cold stare. The sound of someone getting punched in the face is heard  before we close on the same image that started the segment: Lacey blowing red mist at the camera. We then head back to the live show.

Have A Seat

The show takes us to a location not seen on Future Shock broadcasts before, and that would be the arena’s loading docks. Hanging on the walls are spare ropes, the floors hold spare ring equipment as well. But as the camera whirls around, we see the Future Shock Director with Mandy Gray heading through towards a specific location.

Adam: I thought you and the viewers might be interested to see this chair that we got shipped a few days back. It took the staff a few days to put it together, not easy to do without any instructions for assembly.

Mandy: You’re damn right I want to know what it is! That was quite the thing to see. Got people talking too, so I guess in that way it did its job. I’m quite honoured you asked me to join you for this one, not every day you get to experience something like this.

The pair headed through the loading dock, and to one of the white walls on the right hand side. And there it stood, the ornate chair with a back higher than either Adam or Mandy stood.

Adam: Over 80 pieces later….this is what was sent. What do you think?

All Mandy could do was stare at the large, ornate seat that was stood in front of them, mouth slightly agape with awe. Finally, forcing her mouth shut, she nodded her head slowly.

Mandy: To...call that impressive is to do an injustice to it. All I have now are questions though. Is it a throne? What does it represent, because it would be unusual for it to be here for no reason. And...why is it so damn big?!

Adam: Your guess is as good as mine. They measured the back of it to be just a shade over seven feet. You can see why it took so long to put together. First thing I thought of was Natalya, but thrones like this aren’t really her style. Plus she hasn’t talked with me about coming back either, so….

Mandy: So what you’re telling me is that this...thing has shown up, in Boston, and no one has any idea why? That’s...worrisome, actually.

Adam: The only note that came with it was that it was to be set up in the arena. So we’ll be making room for it by the next show, and maybe...we’ll find out what it’s all about. Specifically supposed to be on the second floor overlooking the ring.

Mandy: I was intrigued by all of this, and now all I can think is that someone very clearly has an opinion of themselves that only Valentina Lozano could match...and even then I’m not sure that even she would go this far!

Adam: She’d probably just buy a lot of shoes with a sharp heel on them. Either way, we’ll have it out there next show, and---

Adam didn’t finish his sentence before one of the crew approached him, pointing to a round cardboard container. All three looked back to see two crew members pulling out a very ornate rug. The one who nudged him had a piece of paper in his hand that read “For my throne” on it.

Adam: Apparently the chair is to be placed….on this rug.

Mandy let out a loud sigh and seemed to visibly resisting the urge to roll her eyes. And failing at that too.

Mandy: There is nothing I hate in this world that quite matches up to a person who must make the fact they’re nothing short of a diva known.

Adam: Let’s not cast judgment till we see what this is all about. Maybe we’ll find out on the next show. Is it just me, or does stuff like this always seem to happen in Future Shock? No one can just...arrive with maybe a video introduction.

Mandy: It never does seem to happen that way, does it? But I suppose when a large part of the brand is to make sure that people take notice of you...then it stands to perfect reason that people are going to do stupid things like this. That pisses everyone else off.

Adam: Well I’m definitely looking forward to meeting the woman behind this. I have a feeling it’s going to be a real experience.

The camera focuses on the high back throne before we fade to a commercial for Future Shock Anarchy.

Rosalina Is Not Amused

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I"m The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, with her arms open in an airplane-like stance before she stops right at the top of the ramp, staring into the crowd, with her boyfriend, seen for the first time in Future Shock programming not wearing a cosplay, right behind her. She then makes her way down the ramp, highfiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Gabrielle: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... POISON!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and making a beeline to her "aunt", Gabrielle, for the microphone. Her music dies down, as she smiles at the still cheering fans, and then at Alex and Gabrielle.

Rose: You know, I really wish I had a clever way of doing what I want to do right now, but at the same time, when have I ever been known for being a smart cookie, eh? So I guess I'll just go with the first thing that comes to mind and we'll see if it sticks. That being said... WHAT'S UP, MY HEROOOOOEEEEESSSSS!!!

The fans cheer loudly once more, as Rose's smile grows even wider.

Rose: Hey, that didn't sound so bad, maybe I'll have to try it more often! But seriously, you guys are damn heroes for braving this cold. I swear, with a weather like this, you go and take a hot shower and it feels like it's hailing on your head, it's crazy!

Soft laughter follows. Some groans, but... laughter.

Rose: But enough joking around. I'm out here to talk about something important. And, as you can see, I'm not alone. Ladies and gentlemen... Alex.

Rose then introduces her boyfriend to the crowd. Most cheers, some boos from men who hoped to land a girl like Rose before, some cat calls from the girls in attendance. Rose smirks and then  nips up on the tip of her feet to peck Alex on the lips before she speaks up again.

Rose: I know, it's rare for you guys to see us without cosplay... And you've never seen HIM without a cosplay. We're enthusiasts of the thing. And two weeks ago, at Future Shock: Genesis... We were ready to score another cosplay duet!... Actually, let me go to the start of this story: a little over one week before Genesis, I got a call from this guy, dunno if you've heard of him, this Adam Grant? Tall, clean cut... Yeah, that guy. And he told me, "y'know what, Rosalina, would you mind being there for Genesis for a match? I mean, I know you ain't doing anything for the event, and I'm getting kinda sick of this whole self-indulgent thing going on with Tara Cortez..."

And at the mention of the 10-Star Prospect, the crowd begins to boo raucously. Rose nods.

Rose: I know, she's kind of an annoyance in my book too, but that's not the point here, you guys. See, when Adam Grant called me to be at Genesis, I already had this other cosplay ready. We had been saving this up for a while, because that was my second match of the year. And you guys did see Alex here cosplaying as Captain America. And I was going to cosplay as... The Black Widow!

And as Rose points to the big screen atop the ramp, it displays a picture of Alex and Rose side by side before Genesis. He, dressed up as Cap'n America. She, dressed up as Black Widow, complete with redhead wig and all.

Rose: How badass is that, y'all?! We REALLY wanted to show that one off for you. But then... But then.

With a sigh, Rose refers to the big screen again...

~ ~ ~

Courtesy of Future Shock: Genesis

Rose shoved Tara away as she got to her feet, watching as Bri made her way slowly through the ropes. The cosplayer told her she had Tara pinned, to which Bri said she didn’t care. The redhead then pointed to the video wall with a smile, where we now see a shot backstage of someone dressed like Captain America being taken out of the building in handcuffs.

Zack: That must be Rose’s boyfriend! Brianna finally caught him before he came out, and it looks like he’s being arrested!

Kaoru:  Arrested?! For what?! He’s probably a Plus One anyway! This is just ludicrous, and it reeks of dubious planning.

As this went on, Christian reached into the ring and pulled Tara out by her arm and leg towards him. He dragged her outside to the floor, and laid her down on it before she rolled under the ring apron. As soon as she did, she also rolled out on the other side. Cortez dove into the ring as Rose stared at the video wall. The “10 Star” Prospect took off towards her, catching her with a chop block that brought her to all fours. She bounced off the near side, and connected with a curb stomp!

Zack: Wait...did you see that?!

Kaoru: I saw Tara take a moment to get her wind back while Rose was being made to watch this, and boy did she ever!

Cortez darted for the ropes, using them to land a slingshot corkscrew Arabian press into the cover. Christian pushed someone’s boot under the apron with his hand as Bri dropped to make the cover!

Zack: That’s the C-BOMB!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

~ ~ ~

... and as we come back to present time, the crowd is booing HARD as Rose shakes her head negatively.

Rose: THAT. THAT is what I want to address with you guys tonight. Because you see, at first, I wanted to give Brianna Singer the benefit of the doubt. Like, "hey, maybe she wants to do a tryout as a referee" or whatever. But then her sticking her nose in my matches again and again and again... And again and again AND AGAIN, it started becoming clear to me that it was a little bit more... You know? Aimed at trying to piss me off. Now, I can't say she's an unbiased referee, because for most of the times she was there to call my matches -- and believe me, there were PLENTY of those -- I FORCED her to count MY victories and raise MY arm at the end. And THIS is where the problem begins. Because I have no idea what the hell she has against me... But then again I don't think we've ever heard what she had against Mel Avilo when she came up with the bullshit prom date thing or whatever the hell she had going on. And I can't believe I'm actually on the side of a member of the Brazilian Storm right now, and this is crazy, but we oughta be fair here.

Rosalina paces around the ring as she measures her words.

Rose: So here's where it gets funny, guys: Brianna Singer failed to bring me down. At every corner. She wanted to be the referee of my matches to be there when I failed, and most of the times I just went there and won. Then it became a little more on the nose, when she told me I was barred from doing costume changes under the ring. And again she failed, because I found a way to do it without going under the ring. And then... That. The whole shebang about getting my boyfriend arrested. An experiment on utter BS she pulled on me, just to watch me lose my train of thought and lose the match to Tara Cortez.

And more boos happen. This time, though, Rose raises her arms in an attempt to calm the crowd down.

Rose: No, guys, it's okay! It's cool! I can kind of admire someone with a competitive edge such as Tara Cortez. She's like the inbred basement kid playing an emulator game with cheats: she's tampering with the rules, not really playing the game the way it was supposed to be played, but she's having fun and she's winning, so ten-outta-ten, I guess.

Laughter ensues.

Rose: And it's like I said on social media before: I'm not letting wins and losses shape who I am! If Rosalina is a thing-- If Rose Gardner, "Poison" is a thing, it's because you guys... Every single one of you allowed her to be a thing, and it's not being distracted by Brianna Singer and then having a fucking ostrich jump on me for a three-count that's going to change who I am and what you all mean to me.

And more laughter thanks to the ostrich joke.

Rose: The problem is... This is exactly what Brianna Singer expected to happen. You know what she did? She blamed Alex of trespassing.

Rose shakes her head with a smirk that says "freaking really?".

Rose: Friggin'... TRESPASSING. I brought him to FFW's backstage as my plus-one, and EVERYONE back there knew him. Including Brianna. So she sicked Phoenix's finest on Alex, and they did their job. And she did it... so she could see me despair. So she could see me lose my cool, so I'd, I dunno, maybe, throw my toys out, drop the gimmick, maybe puch her in the face so I could get suspended or something-- at this point, why should I care about it? She thought I was dumb enough to get myself in trouble with her when I lost my cool just so she'd have the pleasure of doing away with my fun.

Rose shakes her head again... Before reaching into Alex's shirt and producing a credential that's hanging from his neck.

Rose: Cooler minds always prevail in the end, though. Not only we did clear the air -- with Adam's help, no less, and again, I need to thank our Director for being there for us --, but you also got Alex this shiny li'l credential right here! So now he's ALLOWED to be backstage at ALL Future Shock shows, being my plus-one or not! All because of your tampering with our fun, Bri-Bri! Aren't you a smart little girl! IS this the payoff you expected?

A little dramatic pause as Rose smirks mischievously.

Rose: But then comes another question, and that is... What happens next? Because now that Ms. Executive Assistant's claws are out for me, and I know she wants nothing but to spoil my fun -- OUR fun... There's a possibility that things may get a little... A little weird, a little rocky? Sooooo, what's a Rosalina to do? Well, I think you'll all be glad to know that I have decided that it's time... To get a bit more serious.

The tone coming from Rose is somber and ambiguous, leading the crowd to silently go "oooooh..." Before Rose smirks again.

Rose: ... by which I mean, things are gonna get REALLY FUN now! Because, hey, here's some news for ya, Bri-Bri: you wanna stop me from having fun? You wanna stop the Future Shock crowd, the FFW Faithful to from having fun? Well, think better. Because if there's ONE THING you will DEFINITELY fail to pull off is make me lose my cool. And you wanna know why? Because you don't DESERVE to see me lose my cool. I don't have the time to grow any form of hatred for anyone. Not for a selfish glue-eating inbred giraffe like Tara Cortez, and not someone like YOU. But if you wanna play a game with me, I'll have you know... I'm one hell of a gamer, and you are a CLASS! "S"! ASS!!!

More cheers.

Rose: So consider the following, baby girl: I do it for THEM. These guys out here, these guys who have braved the cold, these guys who have paid ten, twenty, a hundred, I-don't-give-a-damn-how-many bucks to be wowed by people like me and go back home with a smile on their faces; and I know EXACTLY whose side they're on. So if I were you... I'd think real hard about my next move. So what do you plan to do next? You can't really keep refereeing my matches knowing that I'm very much capable of winning them, so you'll have to raise my arm whenever I do. You can always barf your little commandments, like "thou shall not go under the ring", but I was bred to be creative, and I can punk you at every corner. Then what? You're gonna fire me, or suspend me?

The crowd boos HEAVILY at the idea, which is exactly the reaction Rose expected from them.

Rose: Listen to them, Bri-Bri. They're here to have fun, just like me. And if you're out to kill the fun, you're out to kill your own audience. Great fucking plan, that one of yours, bra-vo. Fire me, and I'll pop up somewhere else. And most of the people here? They'll be there with me. My legion of heroes! My champions! And listen to me when I say I'm a trouble maker... A thrill seeker... And a trail blazer. I'm gonna keep being trouble for you if you want to see me like that, Bri. It's all a matter of perspective. But hey, best case scenario, you don't have to worry too much about it. Because when Rosalina takes on THE WORLD... It's very possible that you, Brianna Singer... won't have to put up with me in Future Shock for much longer. And in case you decide to be the referee for that match as well, maybe I'll give you the pleasure of raising my arm in victory one final time. And the thought of THAT...

That's when Rose raises two fingers in what seems to be a V for Victory... Before Alex completes with a sideways V, helping Poison make the hashtag motion.

Rose: ... is really good.

And as she smirks, "I'm the Boss" hits the sound system again, to the crowd's houseful of cheers!

Zack: Well, game on, it looks like! Rose Gardner has had enough of watching Executive Assistant Brianna Singer tamper with her matches, and she just vowed to make things... More insane!

As Rose produces a red rose from her pocket and flicks it at the camera with a wink, we fade out to something else.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 12:21:48 am »

Future Shock returns from the break, and right back to ringside as the “Wildcat” steps through the ropes for the final match of the night.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event!

Zack: You could classify what we are about to see as Genesis fallout, Lyn.

Lyn: A case of things not quite settled yet as well, Zack.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Gaby: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: Here’s a woman who, until Genesis, didn’t have a single match without someone getting involved. In one case, that includes the woman she is about to meet. Mila has all the tools in my opinion, and tonight may be the night she puts it all together.

Lyn: Never let it ever, ever be said that she hasn’t been putting a case together for herself night and day. I want to see her as Future Shock champion.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the son kicks into full gear, thus signaling the arrival of Elizabeth Lannister from behind the curtains and out onto the stage. She pauses for a second to look to her left and to her right at the fans, who are voicing their displeasure upon the sight of the SSWA star. She simple shakes her head and begins to head down the ramp towards the ring, her crimson and gold robe flowing about with every step.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring, she climbs up the steel steps and onto the apron, stepping through the bottom and middle ropes. Once she is inside the ring, she flips her hair over her shoulders and sticks her arms out to the sides and slowly spins around, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. Once she finishes her spin, she unclasps her robe and shrugs it off, handing it to a stagehand as she moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Tonight marks the first time Elizabeth Lannister has competed on Future Shock when it wasn’t a supershow or a Pay Per View. This will be the first time our Boston fans see what she can do in person.

Lyn: They sound about excited to see her as she is to see them Zack. Though where does she get her robes? That’s fine work.

Referee Angela Keanan checks both women, and calls for the bell. The crowd immediately gets behind Mila, which brings a nod to them as Elizabeth meets her in the center of the ring. Lannister starts talking trash to the former military officer before Mila offers her the first shot. She takes a step back and offers Lannister a punch, which she takes. But Mila grabs her arm instead, and brings her down with a judo throw over her shoulder. She grabs hold of her hand before yanking Elizabeth down to the mat, and starts driving knee drops into her arm repeatedly. Not letting go of her hand, she yanks her back to her feet, and starts laying in open hand slaps with her free hand to Elizabeth’s chest before snapping her back over to the mat with another judo throw. A standing arm bar follows that.

Lyn: A Tomoe Nage into a knee drop, but Mila’s not done yet and and an Uki Otoshi for good measure straight into a standing armbar!

Zack: Mila’s picked up some excellent chain wrestling techniques apparently, and is more than happy to show Elizabeth how she does it.

Elizabeth’s face tenses in pain as she tries to get up, only for Mila to turn it into an arm wringer. She twists in both directions before firing a series of chops into her chest. Finally letting go of her hand, Mila fires her into the near side corner and follows her with a monkey flip that sends her right back out of it. Martin rolls through to her feet, and snatches Elizabeth from behind as she tries to get up. A belly to belly overhead suplex sends her flying into the mat before Mila nips back to her feet to a pop from the crowd.

Zack: Someone somewhere is showing Mila all kinds of new offense, and it’s working like a charm. She’s got Elizabeth all out of sorts right now.

Lyn: She’s been doing her homework and checking it twice. M3 improves with every single match it seems like and Lannister has to put ground between them.

As Lannister makes it back to her feet, Mila circles around behind her to go for something. But a mule kick from Lannister stops her in her tracks. The blonde spins into her, unloading with right hands to her face. She whips Martin into the far corner, and follows in behind her with a big boot across her jaw. It rocks the brunette backwards against the turnbuckles before Lannister presses a foot against her throat as she leans against the ropes. Keanan gets to four before she breaks it with a stomp to her jaw before bringing her leg back down. Martin stumbles out of the corner, holding her jaw until her opponent scoops her up over her shoulders and falls backwards with a Samoan drop. A quick cover and hook of the leg follows that before Keanan drops to count.

Zack: Not often you see the “Lioness” hit a Samoan drop, let’s see if it pays off!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

NOPE!!

Mila kicked out just after the two count, and Elizabeth punched her in the nose as a result. The blonde got back to her feet, and dragged the sole of her boot across Mila’s face before landing a knee drop after that.

Lyn: Lannister giving Mila a facewash here for her troubles and then big time knee of her own.

As the former military officer tried to get to her hands and knees, Lannister quickly applied a crossface submission. She clasped her hands in front of Mila’s face and started to pull back after trapping her arm. The referee slid down to the side to ask for a submission, but Mila refused to do so. Instead she began trying to shift their position enough to where she could reach the ropes. She finally did so, causing the “Lioness” to hold it till a four count before releasing her. Mila used the ropes to help her get to her feet, only to eat a spinning heel kick to the head that sent her over the top rope to the apron.

Zack: A bit too close to the ropes for Lannister there, Lyn. I’ll tell you what though. Mila is improving week after week when we see her.

Lyn: That will mean problems for everyone who faces her time and time again. A lioness concerns herself not with the opinions of sheep... Or zebras, judging by her ignoring the ref until the four.

Martin tried to get up to her feet on the apron before Elizabeth grabbed her head between the ropes, and pulled her back till her feet hung on the middle. And from there, she executed a DDT that spiked Mila head first into the canvas. Once more, she went for the cover with an outside leg hook.

Zack: A suspension DDT from the “Lioness”, and she may have Mila right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Mila’s shoulder came up just after the two as Lannister got to her feet. The boos in the arena grew though as Kyle Kilmeade headed down the ramp. Lannister spotted him as he went to a neutral corner, and began….advising Mila.

Lyn: Why? Just... Why?

Elizabeth pointed him out to the referee as Kyle seemed to be trying to encourage Mila to get back to her feet. The former officer did make it back to her feet just as Elizabeth turned towards her, and gave the blonde a kick to the gut followed by a codebreaker. Lannister bounced off the mat as Mila sat up, rubbing the back of her head in pain as Kyle told her to stay on Elizabeth. The brunette started back to her feet about the same time as her opponent. Mila bounced off the near side with a running knee lift to Elizabeth’s face that stood her up for a brief second before Martin executed an Olympic slam and made the cover!

Zack: Another new move! Mila with the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Lyn: I don’t like anything about this at all.

Lannister got her shoulder up in time as Mila made it back to her feet. The brunette began to reach down for Elizabeth till she glanced over to see Kyle at ringside. The manager told her she was doing great until Elizabeth surprised her with a palm thrust to the throat. Martin stumbled backwards a moment, trying to get her air back. Elizabeth got back to her feet, and scooped her up into a Death Valley Driver.

Lyn: Good God what a death valley driver!

The “Lioness” sat up, and collected herself for a moment before she got back to her feet. A glance towards Kyle with an unhappy look followed before she took off towards the ropes. As she did, Kyle hooked her foot and nearly caused her to trip. Lannister spun around and reached down to grab him before the referee intervened by ducking her head through the ropes to admonish him. Mila came up from behind, snatching Lannister around the waist and launching her with a German suplex into a bridge. The referee continued arguing with Kyle before he finally told her to turn around.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH--NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

Zack: A near fall for Mila, and Lyn, I’m confused. Did...did she hire Kilmeade to represent her or am I missing something here?!

Lyn: Doubtful, but he could be trying to get himself a new client... Attempting to show Mila how useful he could be to her... Career.

Mila got back to her feet, glancing back towards him with a quizzical look. She pulled Elizabeth to her feet, and hoisted her up into a slingshot suplex off the ropes. Kyle went under the ring, and removed a chair before sliding it into the ring.

Lyn: ...Oh good. He’s introduced a foreign element.

Mila picked up the chair and looked at it for a moment before the referee went to take it from her. Kyle told her to go ahead and use it. The referee grabbed it instead, and went to pull it away before Elizabeth kicked the chair up into Mila’s face. It made a sickening smack before the bell sounded.

Zack: It sounded like a gun went off! Lannister nearly took Mila’s head off!

Gaby: Here is your winner by disqualification……’MIDNIGHT’ MILA MARTIN!!

Lyn: Because of course. This... This is why we can’t have nice things.

Kyle hopped into the ring, and the pair looked at one another before a mutual grin spread across both their faces. Elizabeth beamed and gave Kilmeade a hug before she kicked proverbial dust behind her onto Mila face down on the canvas. Kyle applauded her vigorously as the live crowd did not share their enthusiasm.

Zack: It was a put up job, Lyn! I guess this means Kilmeade has added the “Lioness” to his cabal of talent!

Lyn: I just... Hate everything so much.

Kyle held the ropes open for her as she exited the ring, raising her hand  as she made it to the floor amid a chorus of boos from the crowd. Mila raised her head, feeling a gash on her forehead and anger building on her face as she looked over towards the pair.

Zack: I….I don’t think this is over, Lyn. Mila’s face tells you everything you need to know!

Lyn: Why is he the way he is, Zack? Why is anything anything? I want to petition to Adam. Shoot this man out of a cannon. Into the sun. Bastard.

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder to Mila with that same grin before Kyle handed her something from his pocket. And she slid it towards the brunette, an autographed 4x6 picture of Elizabeth in a red bikini.

Lyn: ...So much hate.

Zack: Wait...we’ve still got another Lacey segment to come? Jesus Christ, we’ll be right back

Mila’s face is the final image before Future Shock fades to commercial.

A graphic showing Lacey with the words “Lacey Appreciation Night” appears on the screen just as she blows a handful of red mist at the camera. When the mist fades, we are back in the Future Shock Arena where Kyle Kilmeade stands in the ring.

Zack: Apparently we aren’t done with Lacey Appreciation Night…..I was kinda hoping.

Lyn: Haven’t we suffered enough tonight? Of course not. Well let’s get this over with...

Kyle: Ladies and gentlemen, I know how much you have all enjoyed Lacey Appreciation Night. After her titanic victory over three women who honestly didn’t belong in the same ring with her at Genesis, a night like this was only appropriate. I’m sure you have all enjoyed the clips of how Lacey has impacted the lives of so many people merely be being herself. So with that in mind, I didn’t want to deprive all of you from the opportunity to stand in her presence here tonight.

Zack: Oh for fuck’s sake…..

Lyn: (The sound of a flask being screwed open)

Kyle: So without further ado, allow me to introduce my client and the future Aspire Ring holder herself…………...LAAACEEEEYYYYY!!!

The lights dim as the opening bars of “Turn You On” by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.  

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing next to her manager amdi deafening boos from the crowd. She takes a moment to face all four directions with her arms outstretched as her music fades out. Petals fall from the rafters, covering the ring.

Zack: I don’t know how much more of this I can stand, Lyn. I...really don’t.

Lyn: You want a sip? I nabbed this off of Mai. Grab the solo cup.

As Kyle starts to offer her the microphone, the crowd begins to make a lot of noise, cheering loudly now. This causes some confused as both Kyle and Lacey look around the arena till they see a familiar face on the upper deck.

Zack: Wait a minute, who are they…..CELESTE!!

Lyn: Good things can happen after all... Who woulda thunk it!

As Lacey lifts the microphone to speak to Celeste, the brunette raises a fire hose in her hand and turns it on as a torrent of water shoots into the ring, drenching Kyle and Lacey in the process. Neither one can stand up very long before Celeste turns the hose on them, sending water all over the ring and around ringside.

Zack: I think Lacey Appreciation Night has been called off on account of rain!!

Lyn: You know what. I think we should have Lacey Appreciation Nights all the time is this is how they all end!

Celeste finally turns the water off as Lacey is on her knees on the mat, absolutely drenched head to toe and screaming in a rage. The crowd begins a “THANK YOU CELESTE” chant, which brings a grin to her face as Future Shock fades off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: