Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 03:26:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - February 15, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - February 15, 2018  (Read 286 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 16, 2018, 09:47:21 pm »

Live from the American Airlines Arena in Dallas, Texas
February 15, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we are taken live inside the American Airlines Arena. Standing in the ring is reporter Amber Carano, with a wide smile on her face.

Zack: Hello there, everyone! Welcome to the American Airlines Arena here in Dallas, Texas! You’re watching Velocity, and we’re about to meet someone very special.

Mai: They already know me by now, Zack.

Zack: I want you to synchronize your tongue to silence. Ready? Begin! Take it away, Amber.

Amber: Ladies and gentlemen, I have the honor of introducing the newest member of the FFW roster. She is the winner of the 2018 Young Guns Cup! Please join me in welcoming to FFW…..JOLYNE DYSART!!

An unfamiliar drum beat begins to play, as a man intones over the speakers.  

They say that nobody changes
But I'm living proof that they do
Because I've found the answer
And you can find the answer too!

Jolyne Dysart comes from the back, moving the entranceway curtain out of her face. She stands on the stage for a moment;  “Ever Again” by Andrew W.K. blasts behind her. She nods her head a little to the rhythm of her own theme before she heads her way down the ramp. There is a small bit of the previous rhythm still in her step.

They made me think I was crazy
And that the pain was here to stay
But now that I've found the answer
I'm never ever gonna lose my way…

She stops mid-way on the ramp, looking through the crowd. She points upward as the singer sings the chorus, “EVER AGAIN”! With a gungho expression, she chuckles to herself as she finally enters the ring and joins Amber.

Amber: First of all, Jolyne, I think the most appropriate way to begin is by saying...welcome to FFW!

Jolyne: Thank you! I’m extremely honored to be part of this roster now.

Amber: This year’s Young Guns Cup featured some of the brightest rising stars in the industry today, including talent from FFW and Future Shock as well as all over the world. Can you share with us how it felt to capture the biggest accolade of your career in the finals against Artemis Kaiser?

Jolyne: Like a dream come true, you know? A really, really exhausting way to get a dream to come true, at that. Artemis, facing her, it’s the hardest thing I’ve had to do. She’s...like, in the ring she becomes something kinda not human, something else. It’s hard to put into words what fighting her at that level was like. But the feeling of doing it, beating her, and winning the Cup was...amazing. Truly, unbelievably, amazing. Like stepping into a new world.

Amber: It was announced only 2 days after your victory that you had been signed by FFW. What prompted the decision to come here? I’m sure you had your choice of offers.

Jolyne: Oh, yeah, damn, my phone was blowing up when I woke up the next day. Companies I had heard of, ones I hadn’t, they were all suddenly really interested in me. Which is probably why I didn’t go for them. In a way it felt less like they wanted me for me and more that they wanted me for the...I guess label? “Young Guns Cup Winner signs with us!” felt more like their goal than any interest in me. SSWA, the place that hosted the tournament, I know they’re interested in me for me, but my day there will come. As for FFW though, I’ve had interactions with people that work here before, and it’s linked with my home fed SVW, and I think there was already interest in me before the YGC win, so I felt like the offer was for me instead of the label. Though I’m sure that helped!

Amber: There are people such as Mallory Bennett, for example, who would be interested in seeing how the finals might have went had you faced them. What goals have you set for yourself both short and long term now that you’re here?

Jolyne: Goals…you know, I guess this won’t be the most bombastic answer but I think my main goal is to just...face people I haven’t faced before, like people that I can only face here like Mallory, and continue to grow. It’s not a very interesting answer I know, but I’m trying to keep myself grounded. Anything bigger will come naturally as I keep moving forward.

Amber: With that said--

Money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
I got the money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
We’ve been going hard for too long
Can’t get enough, what is you on?
Really ain’t nothing, I could drop that
Wake up in the morning, make it all back

Kid Ink’s “Money and the Power” plays through the PA system as FFW COO Seth Star heads out onto the stage. Dressed in all black, he stop at the top of the stage and looks to the crowd and continues towards the ring. He gets a mixed reaction, some cheering before he heads up the steps and takes a microphone. He approaches Jolyne, giving her a handshake before he begins.

Seth: As the person responsible for signing Miss Dysart, I felt it appropriate to personally welcome her to FFW. I’m very happy to have you here. Would I be correct in assuming that you are ready to do what you do best?

Jolyne: Thank you Mr. Star. And you would be correct, I was ready from the second I signed that contract!

Seth: That’s what I like to hear. I can think of no better place for you to have your first match in FFW than at our upcoming Pay Per View on March 17, Fury, in San Jose, California.

Jolyne nods eagerly.

Jolyne: Fantastic to hear, I can’t wait to see who I’ll face first here.

Seth: I’ll announce your opponent in the coming days, and I’m sure we all look forward to seeing you compete for the first time inside a FFW ring. Once again, welcome to FFW, Miss Dysart.

Jolyne: Thank you, I hope to make everyone here proud.

As the pair shake hands again with the crowd obviously very happy about Jolyne, the show cuts to the opening video for Velocity.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Jo McFarlane raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Shaw standing in front of Charlotte with Kyle smiling behind them, and Miko Ayano delivering one hell of a chop to Bianca Salvador.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to the mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Kaoru Asaka applying her Deathclaw, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, O.E. Ayano retrieving a muffler from under the ring, Mandy Gray & Caitlyn Storm taking off towards the ring, Lilly Arthur shaking her head as her husband is talking, and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“Killin It” by Krewella hits the P.A system and the fans erupt in cheers. Pink and purple lights zoom around the arena as Antoinette Sands comes skipping out from the back. With a perky smile as ever, she jumps up and down amping the fans up before she delivers one final jump slapping her shoes down on the ground before running down the ramp. As she runs, she slaps the hands of some fans, glitter spewing from her hands as she slaps theirs.

As she makes her way down the ramp, she approaches the ring as she climbs up the ring apron she stands up and removes her sparkly jacket tossing it to the side as she enters. Once she’s in the ring, she bounces up and down, screaming out to the fans who encourage her before playfully slapping hands with the ref as she awaits the arrival of her opponent.

Zack: Antoinette Sands makes her debut here tonight, and she is looking quite happy to be here. The fans are looking just as happy about it too.

Mai: I doubt she’ll be so happy once Abigail gets through with her.

A loud purrrrrrrrrring engine can be heard from somewhere in the arena. The chorus of "Wreak Havoc" by Skylar Grey begins the play. Suddenly, a motorcycle burst from backstage. It stops at the top of the ramp, the person driving the motorcycle briefly takes off her helmet, revealing herself to be Abigail Lindsay.

Maggie: From Los Angelos, California, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds, Abigail “Serenity” Lindsay.

She places the helmet back on and drives down to the ringside area. She circles the ring twice. The bike comes to a halt. Serenity slides off, takes off her helmet. She hops on the apron apron, proving how flexible she is she lifts one leg off, then drops down in a full split. she slides under the bottom rope. She slumps down into the corner waiting for the match to start.

Zack: Abigail’s debut didn’t go quite as she had hoped, which led to her using chloroform to knock Caitlyn Storm out on the last Velocity two weeks ago.

Mai: I think she deserves a medal for getting Storm to stop smiling and bouncing around for more than five minutes.

The camera pans around the live Dallas crowd, before going back to the ring, just as Maggie is making her exit between the ropes and down the steps. Referee Jennifer Stringer waits for her to be clear before calling for the bell to get the match underway. Antoinette pumps her arms up in the air getting the crowd rallied behind her, before she shoots energetically out to the centre of the ring. She bounces up and down on the balls of her feet as she waits for Abigail, who makes her way there at her own pace. As she reaches the centre, Antoinette offers her a handshake with a smile on her face. Abigail raises an eyebrow, but accepts the handshake before pulling her towards her quickly and dropping her with a short-arm clothesline. She keeps her grip on Antoinette’s hand and pulls her up again, only to drop her back down with a second short-arm clothesline. Abigail pulls her up again, but this time she fires her across into the ropes. Antoinette rebounds and Abigail is waiting with a spinning heel kick that puts her straight back down to the canvas again.

Zack: Abigail is not giving Antoinette a second to respond and is making her intentions more than clear.

Mai: Just as she should too, Abigail is making a statement and Antoinette is the exclamation point.

With Antoinette down, Abigail takes off towards the ropes herself. Antoinette rolls onto her front and pulls herself up to her knees, as Abigail rebounds off the ropes. She approaches Antoinette at speed and uses a shining wizard to flatten her back to the canvas again. With the Dallas crowd cheering her on, Antoinette rolls back to her feet again. As soon as she reaches a vertical base, Abigail looks to mow her down with a running clothesline but Antoinette ducks it getting her a massive pop from the live crowd.

Mai: Why are they cheering that? All she did was duck, I swear this crowd is a bunch of morons.

Zack: Antoinette manages to avoid a nasty looking clothesline attempt, and now is her chance to turn the momentum to her favor.

Abigail stops her momentum and spins back around quickly, only to find herself on the receiving end of a spin kick from Sands. Lindsay manages to stay on her feet, barely but not for long as Antoinette comes off the ropes, and leaves her feet to deliver a diving crossbody that flattens Abigail to the mat. Antoinette pops back up to her feet and takes straight off towards the corner and scales to the top turnbuckle. Perching herself she watches as Abigail sits up holding her ribs. The Californian wrestler gets back to her feet looking none too pleased and even less so when Antoinette launches herself from the turnbuckle. A missile dropkick to the chest sends Abigail crashing to the canvas and Antoinette wastes no time in throwing her arm across for the cover. Stringer slides into position beside the two blondes as the crowd come to their feet for Antoinette.

Zack: A high impact combination from Antoinette, and she is prime position to go for a cover that could see a very quick ending and a successful debut for her.

ONE!!!

T-NOOOOO!!!

Lindsay gets her shoulder up without any trouble and pushes Antoinette off of her, sending her back into the ropes.

Mai: Pfft. It would take more than that to stop Abigail! She’s only just getting started.

Antoinette gets back up to her feet and makes her way over to Abigail, closing the distance between them quickly. Abigail rolls onto her front and starts to push herself up, only to stop part way. Antoinette watches her intently, waiting for her to get up. Abigail starts to get up again, and as she reaches her knees her grabs hold of Antoinette’s ankle, tugging it towards her she sends Antoinette stumbling backwards. Sands narrowly manages to avoid landing on her back, by hopping on one foot to try and get her balance. At least until Abigail grabs her other ankle and yanks that too, sending her crashing back first to the canvas. Abigail quickly rolls Sands onto her front and then sits on her back. She grabs holds of both of Antoinette’s wrists and crosses her arms under her chin, before she pulls back to cause more pressure. Antoinette straight away gives out a muffled yell, and starts trying to wriggle herself free, but the more she struggles the tighter the hold gets.

Mai: Antoinette may as well just stop struggling now, it’ll make it easier on her in the long run.

Zack: Abigail has the straight jacket hold locked in tightly, and Antoinette has nowhere to go. She needs to try to find some way out as quickly as possible or she could be sleeping on her first night in an FFW ring.

The crowd come to their feet again in support for Antoinette, trying to rally her, as Stringer drops down in front of her to ask if she wants to quit. Antoinette takes a second to respond, but when she does it is in the negative, getting her a lot of love from the Dallas fans. Sands starts kicking her legs behind her until she feels the rope with her boot. She manages to get her foot across it, which Stringer sees and calls for the break as soon as she does. Abigail doesn’t immediately release her grip, pushing it all the way until a four count, before she lets go. She storms back to her feet and stomps down onto Antoinette’s back getting a yell from the debuting wrestler when she does.

Zack: Excellent ring awareness from Antoinette there, finding the rope with her boot. But I’m sure she would have preferred not to find Abigail’s boot with her spine!

Mai: She shouldn’t have put her back in the way of Abigail’s boot then should she?

Antoinette rolls out of the way of Abigail and towards the ropes, using them to help her get back to her feet. She leans on the ropes and reaches around to support her back, giving it rub from Abigail’s stomp. Straightening up, she turns around as Abigail comes off the opposite ropes with a springboard DDT that plants Sands back on the canvas. Lindsay goes straight for the cover, prompting Stringer to slide back into place beside them for the cover.

Zack: Antoinette is down and Abigail’s got the cover, this could be about to be over!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!

Mai: I’m blaming you for this, Zack! You jinxed it!

Sands gets her shoulder up with such force that she clocks Abigail in the jaw, sending her backwards onto her butt. Antoinette quickly rolls away, as Abigail rubs her jaw looking more than a little annoyed. Not hanging around, Antoinette gets back to her feet and leans against the ropes, keeping an eye on Abigail as she does for any signs of her advancing. The Californian wrestler gets back to one knee. Before she can get any further, Antoinette takes off towards her and uses a running knee to the side of her head to flatten her back to the canvas.  

Mai: Look what you did, Zack!

Zack: It looks more like Antoinette did it to me. She is showing that she’s not just going to be a pushover and is taking the fight to Abigail.

Starting to shake off the cobwebs, Abigail pulls herself up to a seated position, as Antoinette takes off towards the ropes. She gets herself onto the top rope and steadies herself, before taking a second to check that Abigail is still seated on the canvas. Happy that she is still in the same position, Antoinette launches herself off the rope to land her shooting star press exactly as she wanted. She throws her arm over Abigail for the cover and hooks one of her legs.

Zack: That’s the move that Antoinette calls COTTON CANDY CRUSH and she is three seconds away from a very successful debut.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Abigail kicks out at the last possible moment before Stringer can bring her hand down to complete the three.

Mai: That was too close, I need a drink…. Or five.

Antoinette rolls back to her knees and looks towards Stringer for clarification who confirms it was only two, getting a little sigh from Antoinette in response and quite a loud boo from the Dallas crowd. While Antoinette is getting the clarification from the referee, Abigail rises to her feet behind her. Before Antoinette can realise what is happening, Abigail uses a shining wizard to face plant her back on the canvas. Leaving the debuting wrestler on the canvas, Abigail takes off to the corner and scales to the top turnbuckle, crouching down she waits for Antoinette to get back up. Which doesn’t take long. Antoinette stands groggily and looks around until she spots where Abigail is. She takes off towards her, still looking a little dazed. As soon as she is within reach, Abigail does a backflip towards her, catching her into a DDT on the way down. She goes straight for the cover, quickly hooking both of Antoinette’s legs as she does.

Zack: She calls that SERENITY NOW and this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer gets back up to her feet and calls for the bell.

Mai: There was never any doubt in my mind that she would do it!

Maggie: Your winner, via pinfall……………..ABIGAIL LINDSAY!

The crowd show absolutely no love as Abigail has her hand raised with a smile on her face. The camera shows a disappointed Antoinette, pulling herself up into a seated position behind her, before cutting back to Abigail as she makes her way out of the ring and back up the ramp. The cameras then cut elsewhere.

Not So Super Kick

A graphic appears on the screen for the viewers with the words “Future Shock Update” emblazoned over the usual background for the show. We find Sara Wilkins in a locker room with the Future Shock Champion Harley Shannon, still in her ring gear.

Sara: Sara here filing a special report only moments after Future Shock has gone off the air. Fans are filing out of the Future Shock Arena, and I’m here with the Future Shock Champion herself. This is going to air on Velocity. Thanks for taking a moment, Harley. My primary question is what happened out there tonight? You and Andi seemed to be working together like machinery.

Harley nodded her head as she seemed to be taking a moment or two to check her teeth in her lower jaw. Satisfied they were all accounted for she looked at the reporter.

Harley: Yeah… we were doing pretty well out there. Certainly seemed to be holding our own against Valentina and Isis, putting on a good showing against the number one contenders for the Future Shock Tag Team Championships. Even looking to put an end to it with Andi wanting to superkick Valentina in the jaw… but, well, you saw what happened with that.

Harley paused for a moment.

Harley: Andi kicks like a mule by the way - just in case anyone was wondering about that.

Sara: Do you think it was intentional? After the match was over, she was certainly giving a longing stare to your Future Shock Championship. Do you think she was trying to make a point without realizing it could cost your team the victory?

Harley: I think she was definitely wanting to make a point… maybe not by jacking my jaw. Though that definitely sent a message. Throughout the match I got to see what she was capable of; how fast she can be, how much of a daredevil she can be and her fearlessness and resilience. The ending, well, I’m sure she didn’t mean to catch me with the superkick, but it maybe wasn’t the worst case scenario for her. As for the longing stare at the Future Shock Championship… in two weeks time I’m going to do everything that I can to make sure a longing stare is as close as she gets to it.

Sara: In your promo for this match, you spoke of Andi in very glowing terms. It almost sounded like you were as much of a fan of hers as anyone. Has this tag match tonight and what transpired changed that at all? Do you still feel the same way you did going into this match about her?

The flame haired woman smiled at the interviewer.

Harley: Look, Sara, there’s no getting away from the fact that Andi is a highly decorated veteran wrestler. An incredibly accomplished tag team wrestler, a former Future Shock Champion who beat Isis one on one. There’s a lot to respect and admire about her inside the ring. I’m sure what happened tonight is just an accident. I’m sure Andi’ll be the first to say that when you’re not with your usual tag team partner, miscommunications and accidents can happen. It’s just one of those things that happen in wrestling.

Sara: Alright. Last question then. As you are already aware, Gillie Barnes and Valerie McKinley will be meeting at Genesis to determine the next challenger to that title. Let’s say you retain against Andi in 2 weeks. Would you prefer a rematch with Gillie, or to try your skills against Valerie? Also do you have a prediction on the outcome you want to share?

Harley: I’d love to have a rematch with Gillie some time. I think we put on an awesome, amazing, incredible match the last time we faced. I’m pretty certain that we could do that again - put on another match of the night or even match of the year candidate. Valerie… would certainly be a different challenge. Against a one percenter too.  I always look forward to new experiences and testing myself against new competitors. I have a feeling that Gillie might have a little too much for Valerie, but I wouldn’t want to put money on that. It’s pretty much always a mistake to write off a woman like McKinley. Either way, I hope the best woman wins and then bring them on. And if I retain, then I’ll start focusing on them and making sure that I’m ready for that match, whenever it might be.

Sara: Thanks for taking the time tonight, Harley. Good luck at Genesis 2 weeks from tonight.

As the reporter leaves the champion to herself, we head back to the live broadcast.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 09:49:27 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: The second of our two debuts tonight is set to take place. One of the most decorated signings in quite a while in Glory Braddock, and then you got a pyromaniac like Raven Knight.

Mai: I kinda hope she leaves this Braddock chick looking extra crispy before it’s over.

(The first chords of "Blank Space" by Taylor swift begins to play over the PA system...)

Cherry lips, crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the king baby I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait the worst is yet to come, oh no

Maggie: From London, England, she is The British Bombshell GLORY BRADDOCK!

(Glory Braddock steps out onto the stage, wearing her ring gear consisting of purple spandex pants, boots, and a purple top. She really does look like a million bucks and grins from ear to ear, gazing out at the crowd for a moment before making her way down the entrance ramp.)

Screaming, crying, perfect storm
I can make all the tables turn
Rose gardens filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

(The British Bombshell steps up the steel steps and then onto the ring apron. She poses momentarily on the apron, allowing people to take snapshots before stepping through the ropes and into the ring.)

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

(Once in the ring Glory heads to the center of the ring and poses once more. Then the music dies down slowly...)

Zack: Glory looks ready to go. They certainly didn’t give her a layup in her first match, she’s got her work cut out for her.

Mai: Let’s see how good she is. Having a boatload of titles in your resume only means you’ve lost a boatload of titles, you know.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Maggie: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Mai: Raven’s flying solo tonight, Zack. And she forgot to pack her bag of fucks to give about her opponent’s history of success.

Zack: She can back everything she says, but I think Glory might be her most experienced opponent yet, at least since arriving in FFW.

Robert Valero calls for the bell to get the match started and Braddock’s eyes never leave her opponent as she steps out of her corner and begins to look for an opening as Knight also steps forward. The two wrestlers circle one another before Glory steps forward and into a collar and elbow tie up; the taller woman forcing Raven to take a step backwards before she dug her heels into the mat to turn it into a stalemate. Glory broke the hold and stepped backwards, rolling her head between her shoulders as she studied her opponent as they circled once more before she again stepped forward into the collar and elbow tie up only to transition it a moment later into a side headlock on the American.

Zack: The veteran is very tentative here, you can see her trying to get a feel for Raven here in the early going.

Mai; She probably just expected Raven to be terrified of her, and lay down for the win. That’s how some of these women like her are.

The Englishwoman wrenched the hold on a little tighter, affirming her grip while Raven looked highly annoyed at finding her head trapped. The Rhode Island native walked her opponent backwards to the ropes, attempting to shoot her across the ring only for Braddock to apply the brakes as she dropped to her knee after two steps. The Londoner tightened her grip up once more before she jerked Raven forward and sent her down onto her back with a headlock takedown, Glory landing on her chest as she kept the hold applied. Knight kicked her feet against the canvas before she fought her way back up to a vertical base and started to fire elbows into her foes stomach. Two blows found their mark, prompting the English born wrestler to release the headlock, catching Raven’s arm as she did so and twisting it up her back into a hammerlock.

Zack: Raven likes to throw hands, and brawl a lot. And Glory seems to have picked up on that, and is trying to keep it from becoming that.

Mai: Maybe she is a little smarter than she looks then. Trust me, Raven will get her shots in before it’s over.

Glory pushed her foe’s arm up behind her back, causing Knight to reach for her shoulder with a free hand before she began to throw back elbows. Braddock leaned out of the way of the elbows before she let go of hammerlock, applied a rear waistlock and a half second later popped her hips to send Raven to the mat with a release German suplex. Knight almost immediately rolled to her front and pushed up to her feet only to be sent back down to the mat once more with a swinging neckbreaker from her foe. Raven rose again - this time into a discus forearm shot to the jaw that staggered her. Braddock stepped forward and brought a raised knee into her opponent’s midriff before she hooked her head and her leg, delivering a fisherman’s suplex that she bridged into a pinfall.

One…

Two…

Zack: Textbook suplex with the leg hooked by Braddock, but not enough to put Raven away this early. She’s still way too fresh for that.

Raven kicked out on the two count and pushed up to her feet once more only to find her wrist suddenly gripped by her opponent. Glory yanked her forward into another raised knee, keeping hold of her wrist as she spun her around and pulled her into a Million Dollar Dream sleeper hold. Immediately Raven started to look for an escape, jerking Glory towards the ropes only for the bigger competitor to use her size advantage to stop her just short. Raven stretched out her arm looking to grasp the top rope, turning her body slightly in the hold to try and get an extra little bit of reach. Still she found them to be just out of reach, causing the Rhode Islander to instead grab the referee by the shirt. Valero tried to pull himself free of her grip, ordering her to let him go, only for her to refuse, keeping her attention on her as she lashed out with a kick and caught Glory right between the legs with a low blow.

Mai: What a great move that was, Zack! That’s a Greco-Roman kick in the babymaker. You ever try doing that to women who cut you off in line at the store?

Zack: ………..It got Raven an opening here, and out of the hold. Plus I imagine a bit of frustration was building within her too.

Braddock released the hold as she took a step backwards only for Raven to spin around and step forward as she delivered a headbutt to her foe, followed by a second that caused her to drop to one knee. Knight didn’t get her a moment to recover before she drove two quick knees into her chest before the British Bombshell pushed up to her feet where she started to catch vicious, European uppercuts from Knight; the woman putting all of her weight into the shots. Glory stepped backwards, the technical woman trying to put a little bit of distance between herself and her opponent only for Raven to stay on her, continuing to land the European uppercuts as she drove Braddock back into the corner. As soon as the taller woman was pressed back against the corner pads, Raven started to unload on her body with right and left hooks - not stopping even when the Englishwoman tried to cover up, not until the referee’s count reached four and Valero was threatening to disqualify her. Knight gave the official a barely concealed look of disdain for not letting her continue her assault before she raised her boot and pressed it against Braddock’s throat, choking her out. Immediately Valero started another five count that the Providence native milked for all it was worth, keeping her boot against her foes throat as he counted four only to release a half moment before he would’ve made the five and been forced to disqualify her.

Mai: Just go ahead and choke that referee while you’re at it, Raven. It won’t cost you anymore, and frankly he’s getting on my nerves.

Zack: This is more in Raven’s wheelhouse here. But I don’t think she wants to get disqualified though, which is what she’s flirting with now.

Valero attempted to lay down the law to Raven Knight who merely ignored him as she jerked Braddock out of the corner and into a short arm clothesline that saw her crash to the canvas. Knight hopped up to the middle turnbuckle on the inside and stood on the rope, raising her hands above her hand and getting a loud boo from the crowd. She barely seemed to hear them as she clasped her hands together, measuring up the rising Englishwoman while she waited for her to turn around before she jumped off the ropes and delivered a double axe handle blow to the top of her head that caused Glory to fall backwards to the canvas. Quickly Raven grabbed hold of Braddock’s legs, holding them apart as she started to stomp away at her lower abdomen, delivering seven quick jabs with her foot into her gut before she grinned, left her feet and delivered a knee drop that would be generously described as on the belt at best.

Zack: Another low blow, but well disguised from Raven Knight. She’s not interested in a technical match, she just likes hurting people.

Mai: Of course, she does. Hurting people is fun, and it’s kinda what these girls are paid to do, if you haven’t noticed.

Glory writhed on the mat in pain as Valero told Raven to watch what she was doing and he would disqualify her if he had to. The Rhode Island arsonist seemed to nod her acceptance of his instructions before she bent down to captured her foe’s legs once more, gripping her around the knees before she lined her up and fell backwards with a catapult move that sent her body into the turnbuckles, her head snapping forward towards the ring post only to narrowly miss it. Braddock landed on her feet and staggered backwards and found herself once more in her opponent’s clutches; Raven hooking her head from behind before she dropped down into a reverse DDT. Rolling over, Knight made the cover.

One…

Two…

Mai: That’s alright, Raven. Just beat on her some more, hit her between the legs again. That’s my favorite to watch.

Glory kicked out and was pulled up to her feet by Knight who delivered another headbutt to the bridge of her foes nose before she sent her in for the ride, catching her as she bounced off the ropes with a Thesz press that took her down to the mat. Raven landed on top of the Englishwoman in the mount position and started to fire off right and left hands into her face before she drove an elbow into her forehead, grinding it back and forth. Valero used the count to force the break; Raven rolling away on four and waved Glory upwards. As the Londoner pushed up to her knees, the wrestler from Providence dropped back to the ropes and came back towards her opponent to catch her with a big boot to the side of her head. Glory fell to the side but caught herself on her one hand to stop herself from collapsing to the canvas. Raven jerked her up to her feet with a handful of hair and scooped her upwards before delivering a powerslam. Quickly Knight popped up to her feet, delivering a fist drop into her forehead, nipping back to her feet and delivering a second, getting back to her feet quickly and this time dropped an elbow into the middle of her chest. Raven Knight made the cover and hooked the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THR--

Zack: No real target here for Knight, she just hammers on anything she can. Still not enough though to put Glory away. She’s showing me something here about how she got all those accolades.

Mai: If I go to a pawn shop, Zack, I can buy a half dozen bowling trophies too. It doesn’t mean I’m good at bowling though.

Glory rolled the shoulder at two and a half to stop the count and Raven glared a hole through Robert Valero as he confirmed the two count before giving her head a little shake. Rolling to her knees Knight pulled the British Bombshell upwards, firing forearms into her jaw as she got her vertical and lifted her up onto her shoulders, setting her up for the go 2 sleep. She never got a chance to deliver the move as Glory began to kick her feet and throw elbows into the side of Raven’s head. As she escaped the hold Braddock landed on one knee, taking her moment to get her bearings as Knight turned around and immediately stepped up onto her bent leg for a shining wizard attempt only for the Englishwoman to grab hold of her standing leg and roll into a dragon screw leg whip to avoid and counter the flying boot. The British Bombshell kept hold of the leg as she rolled through and quickly locked in an STF submission.

Zack: Now we’re back in Glory’s comfort zone, and there’s a STF for Raven’s troubles. I’m not sure she’s going to get a submission though.

Mai: She won’t. This is all fun for Raven. Plus like she’s made clear, she isn’t impressed by Glory. At all.

The official slid into position to check the hold and asked Raven if she wanted to quit, getting no answer from her as she tried to pull herself free of the technical wrestlers clutches to no avail. Once more the referee asked, again getting no answer as Knight continued to search for escape routes and finding that Glory had the hold tightly applied. She kicked her free foot against the canvas as Braddock pulled back further on her head before she began to push up with her hands, using her leg strength to turn the pair slightly and push forward in a mini lunge that saw her manage to grab hold of the ropes with her free hand.

Mai: Atta girl, Raven! See, she got to the ropes. I told you she wasn’t going to give up like that. I don’t think Raven knows how to give up.

Valero called for the break only for Braddock to keep the hold applied as she pulled back on the smaller woman’s head and neck, applying pressure to her spine as she forced the referee to start his count. Glory finally rolled away on four and took a moment before she got back to her feet a couple of moments before Raven returned to hers. The Londoner skipped towards her, leaving her feet to catch Knight on the jaw with a bicycle kick, causing her to fall back against the ropes and stumble forwards towards the middle of the ring. Raven found her balance after a couple of steps forward and turned back around to face her foe just as Braddock launched herself off the ropes and into a springboard spinning heel kick into Raven’s face that caused her to crash to the canvas.

Zack: What a shot right there! Knight got her running lights dimmed, and Braddock needs to capitalize quickly!

Raven started to push up slowly, Braddock stalking around behind her as she came to her feet only for the English wrestler to wait until she was fully vertical before she connected with the Gloria In Excelsis Deo backstabber. As Knight hit the mat, Glory rolled her over onto her back and hooked the leg for the cover.

Zack: Backstabber! She calls it GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DIO!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: See, Raven wasn’t in that much trouble after all, was she? C’mon, Raven. I put money on this damn match!

Raven’s shoulder rolled at the last moment and Glory looked at the referee as he showed her the two count, slowly nodding her head in acceptance as she pushed herself up to her feet, bringing her opponent up with her only to lift her up and into an inverted atomic drop. Raven took a step forward, holding her lower back following the move only to be taken down to the canvas face first with a bulldog. Raven didn’t get a chance to move before her opponent was again on top of her, rolling backwards and quickly locked in a bow and arrow submission hold. As the London born wrestler locked in the hold, she pulled far back on her head, bending her spine as she did so. The Rhode Islander let out a cry of pain but refused to submit as the referee asked her the question, only causing her back to be bent further and more painfully by the veteran wrestler. Despite that she still refused to quit, finally getting released by her foe; Braddock looking impressed at the toughness displayed as Knight fell to the canvas holding her spine.

Zack: They may never go have an international coffee together, but you can tell Glory is earning a new level of respect for Raven.

Mai: So what? Respect doesn’t pay the bills. And in case you haven’t picked up on the theme of what Raven said about this match...she doesn’t give a flying fuck what Glory has done or thinks!

The taller woman rose back to her feet and stepped out onto the apron, heading for the corner and climbed to the top rope as Raven pushed up to her feet only for Braddock to measure her and leap off the top and into a dragonrana. As she stuck the move, Braddock grabbed hold of both of Raven’s feet and leaned her weight forward to make the pin.

One…

Two…

...THRE----

Zack: Raven’s not out of the woods yet, but I think she’s in more trouble than she’d like to be right now. Still a near fall for Braddock.

At the last possible second Raven managed to force her shoulder up with a kick out. Once more the two count was confirmed to Glory who confirmed it with the referee again as she got to her feet, getting shown the two fingers by the referee. The firestarter rolled over and began to push upwards only to be sent down face first into the canvas with a scissor kick to the back of her neck. Immediately Glory walked around her and used the ropes to springboard into the air and came crashing down with a moonsault across Knight’s back, causing Raven’s mouth to form a wide ‘O’ of pain, hands immediately holding her lower back only to get rolled over onto her back as she once more finds herself in a pinning predicament with her leg hooked.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Ha, she’s still in this! I put $400 on this match for Raven, Zack! Glory’s gotta be getting a little irritated by this point.

At the last opportunity possible, Raven managed to pop her shoulder up from the canvas. Glory shook her head in disbelief at the referee yet accepted the count as she pushed up to her feet while her opponent rolled to the side and began to pull herself upwards using the ring ropes, only getting as far as her knees before Glory caught her with a running knee. Knight came up to her feet and reeled away on spaghetti legs, dropping to a knee only to come back up. As she continued to stumble, Braddock put her hands together, resting her head on them as though she was going to sleep; The Rhode Island dropped to her knees once more and Glory struck, pulling Raven downwards into the Shekhinah Glory triangle choke right in the middle of the ring.

Zack: Uh oh, a triangle choke! You might have been right about Glory getting agitated. If she can’t pin her, she’ll put her out the hard way!

Mai: Hey producer, i don’t give a damn if she calls it the Shekhinah Glory or the Shillelagh Twister. It’s still not gonna work!

Raven’s arms flailed as Braddock tightened up her grip in the hold, looking to put her foe to sleep; Valero confirming the hold was legal as Knight tried to pull herself free of the hold but found she was held fast. Her movements started to slow, the official checking on her at every opportunity only for Knight to find her escape as she raked her nails over Glory’s eyes, clawing back and forth across her face. Braddock finally released the hold, rolling away, holding her eyes as Knight fell back on her knees, gasping for breath. Glory made it to her feet but was still trying to clear her vision as she advanced on Knight; Raven catching her around her waist as she lifted her up and dropped her face first into the canvas with a flapjack.

Mai: Good move by Raven there! Maybe she flattened that beak a little more on Glory’s face, reminds me of Woody Woodpecker.

Rolling to the ropes, Raven pulled herself upwards and took off from the ropes, catching Braddock as she got to one knee with a bionic elbow to the top of her head that caused her to drop back down to both knees. Raven was still breathing heavily as she jerked Glory back up to her feet and straight into the Knight Fall facebreaker knee smash. Braddock bounced off her knee and spun as she collapsed to the canvas, landing on her front. Knight dropped to her knees and began to crawl towards her foe, pulling her onto her back before she fell across her chest and hooked her leg in the cover.

Mai: KNIGHT FALL! Take a hike, teabag!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: DAMN IT!!

Zack: Glory Braddock is resilient as they come! I thought it was over right there myself. But she’s still got fight left in her.

Raven rolled to a sitting position and looked incensed at the referee as he showed her the two count, demanding that it was the three only for him to tell her again it was the two count. She shook her ahead and told him it was definitely three; Valero this time acting out the count for her before Raven accepted the call, pulling her opponent upwards to her feet and into a side headlock. Knight took a moment as she set Glory up for the Knight Terrors front headlock driver but as she went to deliver the move, Braddock shoved her away from her. Knight fell forward before she caught her balance and turned back towards Braddock who instantly left her feet, catching the Rhode Islander in the knees with a low dropkick. Knight dropped down to both knees as the Englishwoman landed on her ass on the mat and quickly tried to jerk her opponent’s head downwards and into a tight triangle choke.

Mai; Look, Woody is going for that triangle choke again! It didn’t work the last time, fish’n chips!

Raven though managed to escape her grasp and dive forward on top of her where she started to throw right and left hands into her head. Valero used the count to get separation between the pair only for Raven to pull the British Bombshell up to her feet and drove her face first into the canvas with the Knight Terrors front headlock driver, Glory rolling to her back on impact. Knight fell on top of her, hooking her legs as she did so and Valero slid into position to make the count.

Zack: KNIGHT TERRORS!! I don’t know if Glory can get out of this!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!

Mai: She won’t!

Valero called for the bell and as it sounded Raven pulled herself up into a sitting position before she slowly started to rise to her feet while Braddock rolled onto her front.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… RAVEN KNIGHT!!!

Zack: Outstanding effort from Glory Braddock! I can see why she’s been so successful, but Raven picks up the win here in Dallas.

Mai: I’ll give her this. I think she irritated Raven more than usual, but all that did was spur her onto victory. Plus I made $400, tequila shots all night long tonight!

As she got to her feet, the referee raised her hand only for Raven to snatch it back from him and began to stomp away at Braddock, sending her rolling over and over towards the ring apron. The crowd booed her loudly as she finally kicked her opponent out of the ring and raised her hands in the air in victory as the show cut elsewhere.

Star Rebuttal

Velocity returns from the commercial break inside the American Airlines Arena. The crowd automatically goes into boos as they hear the opening notes of “Can’t Be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus. They only get louder as the owner of FFW emerges on the stage in a black business business suit with Lyla Fox at her side.

Zack: Samantha Star isn’t getting the warmest of receptions here in Dallas tonight, is she?

Mai: She doesn’t need it. The woman is disgustingly wealth and runs the biggest women’s wrestling company. What does she need their support for again?!

Like a Mafia
For those who don't know me
I can get a bit crazy
Have to get my way yep
Twenty four hours a day

Lyla hands her boss a microphone before making a cutting motion across her neck until the music starts to fade out. Samantha takes in the crowd’s displeasure from the stage, and ultimately begins.

Samantha: Not too long ago, my little brother stood in that ring over there...MY ring...and sold you all a bill of goods about how he’s apparently seen the light. About how he was mistreated and cast aside by me for all these years. He sold you all a line, and you ate it up like starving orphans. Is that all it takes? Do you all REALLY like Seth now?

The mention of the COO got quite a few cheers, though there were still some boos in the crowd as Samantha continued.

Samantha: Then you’re all sheep. It wasn’t that long ago that he trailed one woman after another to the ring that you all despised. People like Ignis and Jodie Gray, and you couldn’t stand him then. But because he is speaking out against me...his sister….now you just love him. Because he’s giving out title matches and opportunities to all your favorites, you can’t get enough of him now. Let me explain to you...remind you why my brother has never been welcome in my family.

Mai: Oh, this should be good.

Samantha: Seth Star is a bastard.

Zack: .......

Samantha: He was born to my father, who had an affair. He wasn’t wanted. The woman was offered a lot of money to….fix the mistake my father made. She refused. There’s a reason Seth and I look very much unalike. He was forced into our family when his birth mother contracted cancer, and was unable to care for him till the day she died. And from that day forward as he was forced upon us, he has been nothing but dishonest….deceitful...and out for his own ends. He’s been that way all his life. My family did not want him at all, but he wouldn’t go away. You all think he’s doing this for you? You’re really misguided. Because trust me when I tell you, he does absolutely nothing that doesn’t benefit him in the end. Knowing all this, you’re probably wondering why did I give him the COO job.

Zack: Yeah, that’s a good question. I can’t believe she just called her own brother a bastard, and talked about...how the family didn’t want him.

Mai: I can’t say I blame them at this point.

Samantha: Because for reasons unbeknownst to me, my closest friend is enamored with him. Despite my warnings, she’s of the mind he’s worth her time and energy. And against my better judgment, she encouraged me to give him a chance. So I did, out of the kindness of my heart. And you’ve seen what has happened as a result. Has he said thank you? No. Has he showed gratitude for this opportunity I have given him? Hardly. Just like the day my family found out he existed, he’s been a disappointment. An albatross. I love Savannah like family. I do NOT feel this way about her boyfriend.

Mai: Siblings are the worst, Zack.

Samantha: But you all want to forget everything he’s done? Fine. I wonder how many of you are going to be there when he finally crosses the line with me. Because rest assured, that day will come. And when it does, you can all find him where his whorish mother ended up...penniless on the sidewalk. I would advise him to tread carefully with me. He said he felt safe because he knew where the bodies were buried. If you screw with my company, you’ll join them.

Samantha handed the microphone off to Lyla before she headed towards the back. The assistant dropped it, and followed after her.

Zack: That was….pretty cold-blooded.

Mai: He had it coming, Zack.

The show cuts to the back, and we see Amber Carano standing with Seth. She looks up to him with a curious look.

Amber: Did...you want to respond to that?

Seth stared at the screen for a moment, and then down to Amber. He looked about to speak, but ended up walking past her. The camera followed for a few feet until he walked straight out of the arena. On that note, we cut to a commercial for Fury.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:54:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 09:51:12 pm »

The viewers are shown the closing moments from Global Wars when Bianca Salvador and Missy last met in the ring, and then we head back to the live show. Maggie stands waiting in the ring with a smile on her face.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Global Wars rematch!

Zack: After seeing that footage, you can understand why a rematch was necessary. Something tells me Missy was hoping it’d come about sooner or later. I’ll be joined momentarily...unfortunately.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them and their championship belts across their shoulders. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five, using the breastplates of their titles. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Maggie: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Mel Avilo and Kyle Kilmeade… From Porto Alegre, Brazil… She’s one half of the FFW Unity CHAMPIONs… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, making sure that it’s the arm holding the belt as she kisses the main plate, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents while pointing to her own belt, reminding the fans who the champions are. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd with their titles held high, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel jumps out of the ring. The blonde then hands her championship belt over to Kyle and waits for her match to begin while strategizing with her manager and her best friend. Shortly after that, Kyle heads for the broadcast booth with Zack.

Zack: I’m being joined by the manager of the Unity Champions, Kyle Kilmeade. And since you’re here, you can answer some questions for me as this match takes place.

Kyle: Zack, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions for you. I have no idea what you don’t understand or already know the answer to, but I’ll still enlighten you.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Maggie: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Kyle: You know what’s important to remember here? Bianca is already half of the Unity Champions with Mel, which is lucky because otherwise, she’d be asking to get an Evolution title shot ahead of Missy. Technically Missy should be #2 or #3 in the rankings.

Zack: Yeah, where would she have been otherwise without you at ringside running interference for her at Global Wars? At least now the sides are even.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for anything illegal, finds nothing, and then calls for the bell. They head to the center with Bianca already talking some smack, poking Missy in the shoulder before she starts to show off her arms. Missy doesn’t seem impressed, and surprises the blonde by scooping her up around the waist and driving her into the corner back first. She begins delivering shoulder thrusts into the corner, knocking the wind out of Bianca before rising up and unleashing some chops across her chest. Bianca tries to leave the corner, but Missy hops up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. Before Salvador can turn around, Missy comes off the ropes with a bulldog to the canvas.

Zack: Missy didn’t come to Dallas to see the gun show, and she’s taking the wind out of the “Typhoon” already here.

Kyle: I bet you wrote that one down, probably spent three days coming up with it. Well done, Zack. I hope you get a cookie.

Bianca tries to get back to her feet, only for Missy to rebound off the near side with a knee to her stomach to double her over. She grabs her head, and drops her with a DDT. The brunette mocks her Bianca’s flexing before dropping an elbow across the back of her head. She then looks to apply a crossface, but Bianca immediately jerks away from her and gets to the ropes. Missy gets back to her feet with a shake of her head. When she goes to grab Bianca, the blonde turns into her with a rake of her eyes. A series of right hands connect with Missy’s head before she scoops her up, and sends her over with a fallaway slam. As soon as Missy starts to sit up, Salvador applies a rear chinlock.

Kyle: While Bianca outclasses Missy and you come up with more wind jokes, what questions did you have?

Zack: For starters, what is the relationship with you and Samantha Star as it pertains to the Brazilian Storm?

Kyle: Simple. Whatever business she has for them, I make sure they are there and ready. In-ring strategy is all me. I thought these were going to be hard.

Davis moves around in front of Missy, who indicates she isn’t going to quit before the referee has a chance to ask. She begins to try to pry Bianca’s hands apart, only for the “Typhoon” to rain forearms down across her chest. She goes right back to the rear chinlock until Missy pulls one of her fingers free and bites into it. Bianca shouts in pain, and jerks her hand free as she gets to her feet. She barely has time to complain before she gets spun around, and Missy starts hammering right hands of her own into Bianca’s head. She whips her across for the ride, sending Bianca back first into the far corner. Missy darts towards her, and delivers an avalanche splash. As the Unity Champion stumbles along the ropes, Missy grabs her in a rear waistlock. But Bianca lowers her head and runs into the ropes, causing the top rope to clothesline Missy backwards to a seat on the mat. Salvador spins into her with a shining wizard to the back of her head.

Zack: Bianca used the top rope like a tag partner right there, and Missy nearly got the guillotine treatment for it! That’s ring generalship right there.

Kyle: See, there’s a main difference. While Missy is on Twitter subtweeting and arguing with whoever, Bianca’s working on her skills and training. It’s really a difference in work ethic.

Missy collapsed backwards on the mat before Bianca delivered a leg drop across her chest. She reached across to hook the leg as Davis slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Missy kicked out at two before Bianca drove repeated elbows into the side of her head. She rose to her feet, showing off to the crowd as Missy began to get to her knees. Salvador spotted her, spun around, and delivered a knee trembler into the side of her head that put her back down on the mat.

Kyle: Before you even say it, Bianca was keeping an eye on MIssy the whole time. It’s called peripheral vision. And Missy got her gray matter scrambled. So don’t say she took her eyes off her opponent. I know you were thinking it.

Zack: You read minds and manage too, huh? Obviously she saw her getting up, or she wouldn’t have been able to do what she did. I’ve never said Bianca was unfocused.

Bianca then applied a single leg Boston crab long enough to use Missy’s own foot to stomp at her face a few times. Clearly amused by it, Mel watched on from ringside as Bianca connected with a knee drop to the back of her head. She got back to her feet, pulling Missy’s leg behind her neck into an Argentine rack leg stretcher. Missy’s face was awash in pain as Bianca held her in place, and the referee checked to see if she wanted to quit.

Kyle: This is called OUTFLOW, Zack. And if you haven’t noticed who has been in charge most of this match, it’s Bianca. Global Wars wasn’t kind of fluke.

Zack: I agree she has been. And the impressive part is she hasn’t needed you or Mel over there to help her. If that had been the case at Global Wars, none of this would have been necessary.

The referee checked again for a submission, but still got a negative response. Missy’s face clenched as she began to use her free leg to try to kick at Bianca’s ankle. It took a couple shots to cause her to lose her balance. Missy managed to get her foot free then, and pushed up to her feet. Bianca immediately went for the leg, only for Missy to counter into a facebuster. The brunette rubbed her knee for a moment, and started back to her feet. She tried to walk off the pain for a moment, having some success till she saw Bianca starting to get up. She took off for the far side, and rebounded with her curb stomp to the back of Bianca’s head. The Brit fell into a cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: MISCHIEF MAKER! Bianca nearly got stomped through the mat, and Missy’s sensing victory here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Salvador got her shoulder up in time, which gave Missy the chance to grab her arm and float over into a Fujiwara armbar. Bianca’s face tensed up considerably as Missy leaned back on the hold, bending Bianca’s arm with her.

Kyle: I guess Mischief Makers aren’t Win Makers tonight, are they? Now Missy is desperate. She doesn’t want Bianca to get back to her feet, because she tends to own her when she does.

Zack: I’d love to watch the match you’re seeing, but right now, Bianca stuck that arm up. And Missy’s looking to take it home with her tonight.

Bianca grimaced in pain, trying to pull them towards the ropes. She wasn’t very far at all, and stretched her arm out as far as possible. Mel moved around in front of her, and began to push the bottom rope inwards in her direction. Christian headed around the corner after giving Missy the heads up about being too close to the ropes. Missy got to her feet, and pulled Bianca towards the center to apply the armbar again. But the “Typhoon” surprised her with an inside cradle before she could finish applying it.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Missy’s shoulder popped up in time before the three. She sat up, checking to make sure it was just three as she got to her feet. Bianca clutched her arm in pain as Missy started stomping away at it.

Zack: Missy tried to improve her ring positioning, and nearly got caught off guard by Bianca. That was a close one!

Kyle: If you don’t hear the bell ring, then the match isn’t over, Missy. I’m amazed she has had as much success in her career as she has.

Bianca rolled away from her, and pulled herself to her feet with the help of the ropes. Missy measured her, and took off with a clothesline in mind. But Salvador ducked it, sending Missy head over heels over the top rope. Christian caught her as she fell, and stood her back up on the apron. Bianca looked out to the crowd with a tap of her head and a grin, at least until Missy tapped her shoulder. The blonde spun around, and caught a spinning backfist to the jaw from Missy on the apron. It wobbled Salvador backwards as Missy hopped up onto the top rope, and used it for a springboard into a meteora! The Unity Champion hit the mat hard, and Missy scooped up both legs after impact for a cover.

Zack: Bianca took a little too much time being proud of herself, and Missy drove two knees right into her chest! And we got a cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Bianca kicked out, sending Missy rolling off the cover. The “Typhoon” got back to her feet as quickly as she could, only to have a waiting Missy kick her in the gut. Missy scooped her up,a nd dropped her with a shoulder breaker across her knee.

Kyle: She’s not going to catch Bianca off guard, so these little surprise shots when she isn’t looking aren’t going to work. What they are going to do is piss Bianca off though.

Bianca clutched her arm all over again on the canvas before Missy dropped beside her, and applied her crossface submission. The crowd was clearly behind her as she locked it in, and started applying pressure immediately on the bad arm. Bianca shouted in pain, and began trying to find the ropes. But this time, Missy had her in the center of the ring. Davis dropped down in front of the Unity Champion, asking for a submission.

Zack: Bianca’s in big trouble now! Missy’s got that PAIGE RIPPER locked dead center of the ring! It’s either tap or have your shoulder pulled out of the socket, Bianca!

Kyle: I agree, she does have better ring positioning this time. Bianca needs to try to push up with other hand, that’ll relieve some of the pressure and make Missy either let go or have to get up too.

Missy continued to increase the pressure, causing Bianca to shout in pain again. She raised her hand over the mat, letting it wave up and down as she was obviously thinking about it. The brunette tried to apply as much pressure as she could, leaning back further and making the blonde shout once more. Davis asked again for the submission as Bianca’s hand waved over the mat briefly. She then grabbed the referee’s shirt and jerked her forward, causing Davis and Missy to butt heads. It stunned both of them, and Bianca managed to get her arm free in the process.

Kyle: That’s what happens when the referee gets too close. Bianca did exactly what she should have done. There’s no rule that says you can’t give the referee a little tug.

Zack: Bianca used Davis to save herself, and now the referee and Missy both are a little woozy after theirs head collided!

Bianca made it back to her feet, still favoring her arm before Mel slid Bianca’s Unity title into the ring to her. Salvador scooped it up, and waited for Missy to turn around. The brunette did so, and Bianca clobbered her with it upside the head. Meanwhile, Mel was pulling the referee towards her in a show of mock concern. Bianca laid the title down, and pulled Missy up to her feet.

Kyle: See, I told you they could handle this! And look at Mel, that’s a caring woman right there!

Zack: She’s keeping the referee’s attention while Bianca is gonna steal this with the Unity title’s help!

With Missy dazed, Bianca went to pull her up. But the brunette caught her with a jawbreaker that stumbled her backwards. The dazed brunette got to her feet, and connected with a codebreaker that dropped Bianca where she stood. Missy made it to her feet once more, heading for the corner and coming off the top rope with a frog splash into a cover! Christian took off around the corner towards Mel, causing her to move and the referee to look back and see the cover!

Zack: LI’L MISS MISCHIEF!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: How about that, Kyle?

Davis called for the bell as we could hear a headset hitting the table. An annoyed Kyle left the broadcast booth as Christian slid into the ring. He helped Missy to her feet before the referee raised her hand.

Maggie: Here is your winner……………..MISSY!!!

Zack: My broadcast colleague for the match has decided he has nothing left to say right now, and I can see why. Missy picks up a hell of a win overcoming all kinds of nonsense with the Unity title!

Mel pulled her partner out to check on her as Christian congratulated his client, and raised her hand a second time.

Zack: Sometimes underhanded plans backfire! And Missy’s got her revenge from her loss to Bianca at Global Wars!

As Missy looked back at the Unity Champions with some level of disgust, Velocity heads to commercial.

The Juggernaut

The next image we find is that of Kyle Kilmeade as he stands alongside one half of the One Woman Show, Shaughnessy O’Neill. On the monitor behind him is a graphic for Shaw’s recently added match at Fury against the “Lucky Star” Andi Takata. As he looks from it back to the camera, he begins.

Kyle: I had suspected this match might take place at some point. After all, it’s a natural match that should happen. I mean FFW has made a lot of money over the last couple years booking the Burning Star Express against the One Woman Show. And after Shaw demoralized and humbled the winner of the Femme for All not too long ago, it’s only nature that they would put her against Andi next. Because I mean, let’s face it. Of the two, Andi has always had the bigger spotlight. She was always the center of attention, and Kaoru was pretty much the lucky schlub that got taken along for the ride. It wasn’t until recently that Kaoru started proving she could actually win matches on her own, with winning the Femme for All being the cherry on top of the cake. And it might surprise all of you to hear me say this, but Andi and Shaw have something in common.

The manager nodded his head as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Kyle: What’s that? They both were dominant as part of teams, and have recently proven to be just as dominant on their own as well. Now I’m not saying Andi is in Shaw’s league, perish the thought. If all things were equal, Andi would be shining her boots and asking her if she needed a refill of her coffee. But that’s obviously not going to happen anytime soon. And while Andi may be coming back after injuries suffered at the hands of another client of mine, it’s been clear that she’s not been the same. She’s had a couple missteps. But here’s where the biggest difference comes. Unlike Andi, this woman right here….doesn’t have missteps. Like that geek on Future Shock, Shaw has become a juggernaut in FFW. And if the winner of the Femme for All couldn’t stop her, well….at least Andi gets to say she was on the Pay Per View.

Shaw: Well, if we are being completely fair, Andi has only really been part of one dominant team. Ask her to team up with anyone else and….

She pinched her nose with her fingers and wafted her hand under her nostrils, screwing up her face before she let go of her nose.

Shaw: I’ve elevated everyone I’ve ever partnered with to new heights. I’ve elevated them to ever higher levels of success; to history making nights and regaining Championships.

A grin appeared on her lips.

Shaw: Kyle couldn’t have said it better. I’m a juggernaut in FFW. I returned and I’m better than ever. And I was pretty damn good to start off with, after all, I’m the woman who dominated Future Shock before Isis even picked up her wax crayon to scrawl on her entry form; the mastermind who went undefeated for well over a year - no matter who she faced in the ring. I am the One who decimated records...and did it all as a written off rookie who was all talk. I’m absolutely, positively, definitely a once in a lifetime talent. I’m a phenom. It’s not hyperbole, just truth. Just the truth that I’ve backed up every single night I’ve stepped into an FFW ring. I’m not some brightly coloured, Saturday morning cartoon character that’ll prostitute myself for a quick buck and try to shill anything any faceless corporation with an open checkbook asks me too. I’ve already humbled the Atomic One; the one so determined to destroy all of Kyle’s clients and at Fury, I’ll complete the set. I’ll bring the second, the more overhyped member of the Burning Star Express back down to earth.

Kyle: And when it’s done, Andi will feel like she got put into orbit. For the Cosmos indeed.

He gave a wink and smile to the camera before the pair walked away, and Velocity went to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 09:53:25 pm »

Maggie: The following match is your Velocity MAIN EVENT scheduled for one fall!

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Maggie: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: FFW’s favorite merc has Fury in her sights and a date with Alysson Gardner but she finds herself facing a woman who has FFW championship gold as well in her eyes.

Mai: Pfft, you know what sucks about being a mercenary Zack? You’re paid to be on someone’s time but when you have business of your own to tend to, what do you have? Tyler’s done a... Dubious job of being an asset to the Ascension. Now against potential pack numbers, she’s got no one but herself.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring accompanied by The Brazilian Storm....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada and representing The Franchise.....Savannah Taylor !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon. Standing and watching the entire affair before looking at Ruby are both Mel and Bianca. Almost ready to pounce if they have to.

Mai: Case. In. Point. The Franchise is all in tonight in support of Savannah and suddenly I don’t like Ruby’s chances anymore. They just went from 1.5% chance of victory to an even 0.6%!

Zack: You can say that Mai, but I would advice both you and Savannah Taylor as a few have already learned... You look past Ruby Tyler at your own peril.

DING! DING! DING!

Ruby and Savannah stare at each other in silence, the American Airlines Arena at a fever pitch as the Dallas crowd waits for the action to begin. Angela Keanan presides over the match as the former No Surrender champion asks Ruby if she knows what she’s gotten herself into before stealing a glance at Mel and Bianca at ringside before flashing a smirk. The Huntress blinks at Savannah, eyeing up the Las Vegas Siren for a few moments, and then looking over her shoulder at the Unity Tag champions staring a hole at her. She shrugs openly before she and Taylor lock up. Being about similar size the two women can’t exactly push each other around to which Savannah simply takes for an early lead by irish-whipping Ruby towards the ropes. On the rebound Savannah initiates another collar elbow tie up and the two begin moving back and forth in their clash. At first it looks as though Ruby is taking control, pushing Taylor back slowly to the corner before Savannah pushes her back... Eventually putting Ruby into a corner. Keanan tells them to break it up and both women do so slowly... Before Savannah smugly pats Ruby on the cheek and says ‘not bad’. She walks away to the boos of the crowd, posting up in her corner as Ruby stares at her.

Zack: Savannah Taylor has no end of confidence in her abilities... And she wants the world to know it. Though Dallas doesn’t seem too interested, nor does Ruby.

Mai: Then they’re mouthbreathers. They’re mouthbreathers all of them!

The two wrestlers lock up once more... Or they would if not for the fact that Ruby Tyler had already taken to sliding between Savannah’s legs before locking her arms with Taylor’s own, pulling her into a backslide. Taylor uses her flexibility to bend her legs and stand up, but the Huntress is already standing up and grabs both of Taylor’s arms before physically using them as a swing, jerking herself forward. Of course The Las Vegas Siren is pulled along for the ride and finds herself dropped on her back as Tyler is right back up, running towards the rope and baseball slides Taylor upside the head, sending her rolling out of the ring. The Las Vegas Siren has a hand on her head as Bianca asks if she’s okay and Mel mouths “The fuck was THAT?” Savannah however, her eyes have narrowed into slits as Tyler leans against the ropes and watches the former No Surrender champion as if daring her to come get some more.

Taylor silently rolls into the ring after that and the two wrestlers get nose-to-nose, staring at each other as though there’s naught else but the two of them and an empty arena. Of course that’s not the case but still. Finally after a long pause, Taylor hauls back and open handed chops Ruby across  the chest with enough loudness to make the crowd go ‘WWOOOOOOOOOO!!’. Tyler takes a step back from the impact, looking down at her chest before she looks back at Savannah... To which she answers back with an everloving chop of her own.

Crowd: WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Savannah chops Ruby.

Ruby chops Savannah.

Savannah chops Ruby.

Ruby chops Savannah.

Mai: Vicious back and forth by the two competitors and I don’t sense this ending anytime--

Zack: THE CRIMSON KISS!!

Mai: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!

The Huntress catches the Las Vegas Siren from literally out of nowhere with the double knee facebreaker, bringing her down to the mat and sending her spread eagled down along the mat. Tyler quickly hooks the leg as Keanan begins making the three count in front of a disbelieving Dallas crowd.

OOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTTHHHHRRRREEEE---!!

KICKOUT!!

Taylor gets the shoulder up, looking as though she’s seen a ghost more than anything as she sits up, more disbelieving of herself than anything that she nearly got pinned as Tyler quickly stomps her in the back as though to make sure she’s still remembering that they’re wrestling a match. Tyler quickly grabs her and forces the Las Vegas Siren in the corner, aiming for a few punches to the jaw of the more technical wrestler before she irish-whips her towards the opposite corner, but Taylor counters it and puts a little pepper on it, irish-whipping Tyler so hard that she does a front flip and sits on the top turnbuckle for a moment before flipping back and landing against it. Savannah takes this opportunity to hit a running european uppercut in the corner on Ruby before physically shoving her out of the corner and then climbing on the second rope. The former No Surrender champion takes aim and from the corner launches herself into a flying second rope knee strike, catching Ruby upside the head and sending her to the mat, dropping next to her in a laying position. She watches her for a few moments as if asking her to get up before sitting up and forcing Ruby to sit up so she can put her in a reverse chinlock.

Zack: Taylor weathered that double knee upside the head but it has to have eroded a lot of the stamina she usually has in matches.

Mai: She’s got a little more pepper than usual on that irish-whip and one has to believe that Savannah wants to use Ruby as an example for Leona.

Keanan asks Ruby if she wants to quit to which she only gets half a grunt for her troubles that sounded like a ‘no’. She pulls herself back as Savannah continues squeezing the hold, jabbing Taylor with an elbow into the side... Then another... Then another. The Dallas crowd begins to amass some sort of hope that Ruby’s about to make an escape as both women are standing up on their feet... Before Savannah suddenly snapmares Ruby and brings her back down into a sleeper instead of just a simple reverse chinlock. She keeps the squeeze applied as the Huntress’s eyes go wide and she tries to free herself, pulling at Savannah’s arms, trying to free herself but Savannah is all hold and no give. Keanan once again asks if here’s a tapout here from Ruby, throwing in the towel but once more Ruby is refusing to give up. Instead she grabs the wrists of Savannah’s and begins to slowly... Slowly pull them apart before breaking the grip of the No Surrender champion. An impressive maneuver to be sure but the moment that she’s forced to let loose, Savannah immediately forces a fujiwara armbar with the most smug look on her face.

Mai: ...Is that...?

Zack: That it is, a modified version all the same and Savannah is refusing to let-- WHAT THE HELL ARE THE FRANCHISE DOING!?

As Keanan asks Ruby if she wants to quit, the other two-thirds of the Franchise suddenly grab Savannah by the ankles and lift her legs up towards the second rope, allowing her to get additional pressure. They hold on so she doesn’t slip, allowing this further sufferance as she bends Ruby’s arm and nearly seems to be ready to pop her shoulder from its socket. Tyler looks to be in certain agony, shaking her head until Keanan looks back and realizes what  Mel and Bianca are doing, or rather have done. She tells Savannah to break the hold and begins counting to which Savannah does break... After four. Keanan looks at the Unity tag champions and warns if she has a reason, she will send them to the back for interfering in the match. Mel holds her hands up with an eye roll as Bianca grumbles and crosses her arms. Savannah however simply drags Ruby to her feet, grabbing the arm she’s working on in tow and winding it around before she spikes Tyler’s head to the mat with a Desecrator!

Mai: SIREN’S SONG! THAT’S IT! THAT’S IT! THAT’S I--

OOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTHHHHRRRREEEE---!!

KICKOUT!!

The Huntress is the one to kick out at the last moment this time, her eyes widening and a gulp of air being swallowed as Savannah rolls away from her before kipping up. She’s quickly back on Ruby, forcing her to stand up before dragging her face across the top rope. Keanan tells Savannah to quit it but Taylor raises her hands in saying she’s completely innocent as she mule kicks Ruby in the gut to keep her momentum going. She reaches deep into the locks of Tyler’s hair and drags her into the corner before she tells the crowd to sshhhh before giving the Huntress a hard, open handed slap to the face and jaw. The crowd isn’t too pleased all from that as Savannah lines her hand up to do it again, telling the crowd to sshhhh again as she takes aim and swats a hand against the side of Tyler’s face with fury, that seeming to wake Ruby up as she shakes it off. Taylor takes off to the opposite corner and comes in hot, raising on leg but Tyler sees it coming and leapfrogs up and over the Siren. Savannah however immediately leaps to the top rope, takes aim as Ruby shakes off the lasting effects of the Desecrator, only to turn around into...

Mai: WELCOME! TO! SIN! CITY! As pleasant a taste of sin as this backwards city will ever get!

Zack: There’s the legs hooked and there’s the cover once more!

OOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!

NO!! KICKOUT!!

The Huntress gets the arm up, escaping the Dragonrana at the last moment and looking as though she hadn’t been expecting that from out of nowhere. Savannah however forces her right back down, trying to apply an arm trap triangle choke. She gets it about half-cinched in but Ruby has her free arm raised and her arm that Taylor is trying to get her hands on moving about, fiercely jabbing Taylor in the mouth once, twice, three times and moving it about to not allow Savannah to get her hands on it and complete the triangle choke. Eventually Savannah however gets a hold on it and completes the triangle choke, cinching it in completely as Ruby’s free arm begins shifting about, trying to figure out an escape while she’s still got some degree of consciousness still going. She reaches downward and tries to begin to pull Savannah’s legs from around her but this proves to be fruitless as Savannah begins nudging it away with a leg. Taylor then begins squeezing, pulling the hold on for dear life as Ruby’s free hand begins to slow down... Slower... Slower... Slower. Savannah’s face breaking into a smug smirk as Keanan begins to walk over, lifting Ruby’s arm to check if she’s passed out.

ONE!

She lifts her arm again.

TWO!

She lifts her arm...

Zack: This could be it... Savannah may have put Ruby out here and sending a message for Fury all the same!

NNNOOOO!!

From literally out of nowhere Ruby’s arm stays raised and her fist clenches and she starts punching Savannah square in the face before suddenly her legs hunch upward, she slides her hand under Taylor’s back and suddenly Ruby wrenches the Siren upward and powerbombs her down, breaking the triangle choke and leaving both women laying motionless. As the Huntress tries to get in gulpfuls of air bak into her lungs and rolling her neck to get the blood flowing again. Savannah on the other hand has an arm raised and has a mouth on her jaw before she rolls over and pushes herself up. Both she and Tyler are up before the referee has counted them out completely but as Taylor comes looking for a running knee strike but gets caught from Tyler’s jumping side kick right on the button. With the former No Surrender champion down, the Ultraviolence division looks out to the welcoming Dallas crowd before she grabs the ropes and flings herself to the top. She takes aim as Savannah shakes off the kick, turning around into a diving forearm smash to the jaw as Ruby collapses on top of Taylor!

Zack: BIG TIME FOREARM SMASH AND THAT MIGHT BE THE KNOCKOUT SHOT!!

OOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!

NO!! KICKOUT!!

Mai: YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SAVANNAH TAYLOR IS CAPABLE OF IF YOU THINK THAT WAS A KNOCKOUT SHOT!

Zack: Keanan was nearly scraping the paint both on that and the Dragonrana Mai and these two are throwing everything at each other... Wha... What is Isis doing down here!?

“The Titaness” has indeed began walking down the ramp from the curtain, to the boos of the crowd with her hands crossed over her chest and a look of amusement on her face. She’s watching as she comes up near the apron but hasn’t moved yet, nor do Ruby or Savannah seem aware of her presence. Mel and Bianca however are watching her, curious of why she’s out here perhaps. Ruby seems to finally realize Isis is out here and stares a hole a her as the Titaness watches her. She keeps her attention on her but suddenly Savannah seems to see her as well before she begins distracting the ref.

Suddenly Morales slides in the ring when Ruby looks back to the ref. Tyler suddenly gets jerked onto the shoulders of Isis but she quickly slides off and when Morales takes off for her, Ruby pulls the ropes down, letting Isis flip over the top rope, landing on her feet. Savannah takes off towards Ruby only to be caught unawares by a running knee strike across the side of her head! Tyler’s got enemies in the form of Mel and Bianca coming in as Keanan makes the count!

Zack: DEAD AIM! THAT’S GOTTA BE IT!!

OOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

No?

Ruby gets physically dragged off of Savannah before the referee can motion for the bell to ring, Isis pulling Tyler on her shoulders before hitting her with a fireman’s carry facebuster right on the metal ramp! The crowd boos as the referee motions for the match to end in disqualification as Ruby lays on the ground, a hand on her face as Isis reaches down and pats her on the jaw, telling her to keep in line... Before Morales begins walking back up the ramp as Savannah sits up, a hand on her head.

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: The winner of this match as a result of DISQUALIFICATION... RUBY TYLER!!

Mai: How dare Tyler have Isis bail her out by getting Savannah disqualified! She probably promised Valentina triple overtime to get this favor!

Zack: If you believe that, I have beachfront property in Alaska to sell you! Isis was coming to teach Ruby a lesson and cost her the match but her temper got the best of her. Tyler had Savannah dead to rights. The ref even counted three!

Mai: Dead to rights? All I see is a match unfinished. That’s all we have time for folks and we’re headed to Paradise, Nevada! Thank you and good night.

The show signs off on the Franchise in the ring as Ruby raises her head, a baleful stare aimed at the retreating back of Isis Morales before we roll credits.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: