Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:54:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - February 24, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - February 24, 2018  (Read 383 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 26, 2018, 11:32:28 am »

Live from the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
February 24, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen briefly before we see a darkened T-Mobile Arena, a bunch of fans pulling out their phones for light.

"Let's Go"

And then the tapping of drumsticks are heard before a tap-tap-tap-and-roll comes from a drum lit up with green LEDs as it's struck, the drummer itself moving robotically, also, covered in LED lights. Then a second. Then a third and fourth, before the opening guitar riff of the Fallout 4 cover plays as it normally would, lighting up the screen with Kaoru Asaka's name, and as the lights kick back on on cue, Kaoru turns to the crowd in a Vegas Golden Knights jersey and a shout as she throws her fist in the air. The entire group moves towards the ring with a mushroom cloud graphic moving up towards the ring. Once at ringside the lights come up, and Kaoru poses on the turnbuckle as the song wraps to loud cheers.

Kaoru: The Drumbots, everybody! Give it up for those guys....  That was awesome, thank you. Let me just start out by saying... IT'S GOOD TO BE HOME!

That of course gets the 'we know you live here' pop.

Kaoru: Especially in this arena! But as we all know here in New Vegas, the house always wins...

The fans start a "Go! Knights! Go!" chant in response.

Kaoru: Yes, yes.. but they're not the only residents of this city looking to make an impact out of nowhere. But when you think of Las Vegas, what comes to mind? Bright neon lights. Big shows. High stakes. From a place that when it started to build up oh-so-long ago, nobody gave a chance to succeed, and yet here we are, right?

Cheers in agreement!

Kaoru: I can relate to that right now for sure. And when you think of high stakes, for me, NOTHING is higher than in a few weeks at Fury when I walk into San Jose where I can hit the jackpot. So in that spirit tonight.... I would like to show a bit of Las Vegas hospitality to someone, and give them the respect that they rightly deserve. No tricks, no games.... just some quality atomic time. Unfortunatley, she couldn’t be here tonight…

Boooooo….

Kaoru: No, no, no, look, it’s okay. I understand. I know the champ’s time is important. It is a bit disappointing though. It’s been quite a while since we last shared time in a ring here in the land of the Femme Fatale. Of course then it was under different circumstances, our champ with her partner, another former FFW Champion, Caroline Dallins..

Cheers for her of course.

Kaoru: And of course, Red Dead Demolition were facing none other than the BSX…. and if I remember right...I’m pretty sure we came out on top that night.

Some in the crowd ‘ooh’ at that.

Kaoru: Take it easy, people, it’s not like it sounds. It’s not easy to beat someone like Jo McFarlane in ANY setting, and there are many of us, in the back now, retired at home, or elsewhere in the world, who know that.

The crowd cheers out of respect for Jo and her accomplishments, as they should.

Kaoru: You can imagine he thoughts that go through someone’s mind, after beating two of the greatest in this company’s history, if not THE two greatest. We can leave that argument for another time, but the fact remains that it does begin a process of ‘what if?’ in the minds of those lucky enough to have pulled off the feat once.

But that was months and months ago, in a tag team match. Clearly Jo and Caroline were both destined for greater things than that, and lo and behold, that’s why you’re here now as champion. But… what if? What if? That’s the thought that’s slowly been creeping up since that day. And that thought gets a little louder with each passing match. What if I could win the Fast Track? What if I could defend it and take my shot at the Evolution champion at the end? What happens if I fail?

What happened was I was given another chance to prove myself. But that led to more what ifs, and they keep getting louder.

What if I can beat another former FFW champion in Nevaeh Summers? What if I can survive against the onslaught of an Emma MacNamara? What if I could reach the finals against Leona Vega and actually win the entire Femme-For-All?!

And it happened. And it’s kept happening. I’ve stumbled along the way, sure, I know I can’t win’em all. But I kept doing everything I could to keep answering that question to myself, Jo! And with all those answers behind me, there’s just one question I think we both need to find out the answer to….

What if I walk into Fury on March 17th, ready for the war to end all wars, a match where the stakes have never been so personally high IN MY LIFE, a life that’s been ENTIRELY devoted to the pursuit of THIS ONE MOMENT, JO….

What if I manage to do what I’m sure everyone in the back of their minds think is impossible?

Noone gave Team Japan a chance to win Global Wars, and we were literally one win away…

Nobody thought I was going to win the Femme-For-All against 7 of the toughest women FFW had to offer, and I did it anyway, defying even my own expectations!

So...what if, at FFW Fury… I shatter everyone’s expectations once more, and become FFW Champion? Whether it was skill, whether it was drive, whether it was just dumb effin’ luck given to me by my alien partner, I’ve gotta know, Jo!

Asaka points to her chest, about where one’s heart would be.

Kaoru: I am dying to find out the answer. And rest assured, that I will leave every last bit of myself in that ring to do so, win or lose. For all I know I may never get another chance like this in my lifetime, a chance to hold….

Kaoru reaches out to touch something in the air that isn’t there in front of her, but she can see it.

Kaoru: ...the biggest prize of them all, the FFW Championship.

Whatever happens, Fury is going to be… one. Golden. Night.

Kaoru’s music comes back on after that line, and as she points up at the Fury banner and makes a belt motion to the delight of the home crowd we go to…..

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell  loaded with  plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracking her knuckles, Kelly Kincaid connecting with a shooting star press, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Alysson and Valerie standing over Steph, Natalya Demidov standing over a fallen opponent, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point returns to  the air inside the arena with all the requisite pyro and ballyhoo.

With a preview of the upcoming Tornado Tag Title match at Fury shown, the show cuts back to the arena with Maggie standing by in the ring.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: As you just saw, we’ll see a FFW Tornado Tag title defense at Fury when KO/TO meets Ascension for the gold. But tonight, it’s one on one with Claire and the Titaness.

Mai: All that punching power doesn’t mean jack when you can’t reach your opponent’s chin, Zack. This is going to be a slaughter.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent.

Zack: Isis and Valentina could make history Tuesday at Future Shock Genesis if they capture the Future Shock Tag Titles in addition to the Tornado Tag titles they hold now.

Mai: And what does that have to do with this match? Yes, Ascension will demolish NHB. But tonight, Isis gets to crush a boxer like the insect Isis sees her as.

As “Vanilla Radio” by The Wildhearts strikes up, Claire Black moves out to the centre of the stage bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet, loosening up a little. Walking along behind her is her agent and manager, Carson Black along with her husband, Joseph. She performs the sign of the cross and kisses the crucifix around her neck before finally she starts to head down to the ring, shadow boxing all the way, snapping off furious combinations, her taped hands moving in a blur. As she reaches the ring she climbs the ring steps and enters between the ropes. She begins to shadow box one more time, practising the 1-2-3-4-4-1 combination before stepping back into her corner, where Joseph waits for her, giving her a big hug and kiss he whispers a few final words of encouragement as she takes the crucifix from around her neck and passes it to him to look after for the duration of the match. Meanwhile Carson watches as she throws a few shadow punches, dodging out of the way just in case she misses.

Maggie: Weighing in at 126 lbs and standing 5’ 5.5” tall, hailing from Boston Massachusetts, please welcome…”TKO” CLAIRE BLACK!!!

Zack: Claire hasn’t faced too many women like the one she’s about to meet tonight. But if there’s one thing about Claire, it’s that she doesn’t shrink from a challenge.

Mai: That shows you how bright she is. If I had to face Isis, I’d try to pay her off to either not come or let me walk out on a countout. I’d want nothing to do with that woman.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, and then calls for the bell. The stoic Isis sands in her corner as Claire takes a deep breath, and heads towards the center of the ring. Isis soon joins her, looking down at her much shorter opponent with a shake of her head. Claire takes a step back and taps her chin, giving the Titaness the first shot. This amuses Isis greatly as she aims a right hand to Claire’s head, only for the fighter to bob out of the way, grab her wrist and snap it across her shoulder. Three more quick snaps against her shoulder causes Isis to jerk her hand back before Claire takes off towards the ropes. The redhead turns around as Claire catches her with a running headbutt into her abdomen that doubles her over slightly. Black grabs that same arm and pulls her down to fire quick jabs one after another to her face. She finishes the series of jabs with a hard uppercut to the chin that staggers Isis to a knee.

Zack: I love this strategy! Claire let Isis’ ego get the better of her, and now she’s got her down to punching height!

Mai: All this is going to do is make her madder, and that’s why it’s a stupid strategy. She could just have laid down, and let Isis cover her.

With Isis on her knee, Claire brought her fists up and immediately began using left and right hand combinations to her head one after another. Morales tried to shove her backwards, but Claire came right back with a few more shots to the head. The boxer grabbed her arm as she tried to push her back again, and spun into her with a back elbow to the jaw that wobbled her again. Claire took off for the far side ropes, and came back with a Superman punch that finally brought Isis to the mat. She immediately made the cover as Davis dropped to count.

ONE!!

TW-NOPE!!

Zack: It’s like trying to chop down a giant oak tree to get Isis off her feet, and Claire’s got the right plan. Don’t give her a second!

Morales shoved her off the cover as the two was about to strike, but Claire wasted no time in getting back to her feet. Black bolted towards her as she sat up, and caught her with a diving clothesline to put her back down. Morales rolled onto her stomach to push up, and Claire immediately applied a Fujiwara armbar to keep her down.

Mai: Claire is an insignificant insect to someone like Isis, Zack. This is only going to make it worse for her when Isis takes control. I warned her!

Zack: I’m sure she has heeded all your wisdom over the years of listening to you on commentary. If you want to go tell her personally what to do, I can hold this down.

Black leaned across Isis’ back, trying to get as much utility out of the hold as possible. Isis’ face grimaced in pain as she surveyed her surroundings. With her free arm, she had little trouble dragging them both towards the nearest ropes. Davis called for the break, and had to get to a three count before Claire got to her feet. She immediately went into a Garvin stomp, nailing each of Isis’s appendages and finishing with a big stomp to her head. She got back to her feet, and headed for the corner to ascend to the middle rope. The Tornado Tag Champion started back to her feet as Claire came off with an ax handle blow aimed at her shoulder, only for Isis to catch her in midair instead. Claire’s eyes widened as she was driven back first into the corner. But Morales didn’t let her go, instead turning on her heel and taking off to drive her into the next corner….and the next….and the final one before she slumped to the mat.

Zack: Isis caught Claire, and introduced her back into every corner of the ring! That arm has to be bothering her though at this point.

Mai: So what? She’s still got the other one, and Isis with one arm is still better than Claire with two. I enjoyed watching that. Isis is gonna maul her like a Kodiak bear.

Morales shook her arm a bit, trying to get it straightened out before she pulled Claire to her feet in the corner. She backed up a few steps, and delivered a boot across her jaw that nearly sent her over the top rope before Morales pulled her back down. An Irish whip sent her across for the ride into the far corner, causing Claire to land back first as Isis charged in with an elbow to the side of her head. Black stumbled out of the corner, and fell to all fours before Isis left her feet with a massive leg drop across the back of her head. She rolled her over, and made the cover before Davis dropped to count.

Mai: I think it’d hurt less to just have your head chopped off, Zack! Isis wins!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Claire got her shoulder up, and Isis pressed one hand to her head. And then with the other, she rained down thunderous chops across her chest. Claire writhed on the mat with each shot, four in a row before the redhead got back to her feet.

Zack: Whether you’re standing or on the mat, those frying pan sized chops to your chest will stop your heart! Claire is holding on though.

Isis rose back to her feet, waving for Claire to get up with both hands. The prizefighter crawled towards the ropes, and onto the apron outside the ring. She slowly pulled herself to her feet with the help of the ropes, and Isis wrapped a hand around her throat. It looked as though she were going for a chokeslam, but Claire grabbed her arm and dropped down to the floor. It snapped Morales’ bad arm across the top rope, and caused her to pull it back to her body in pain. Claire climbed back onto the apron, and headed for the corner. Isis clutched that arm to her body, and turned to find Claire just as she came off the top rope and caught Isis with a codebreaker on the way down! The Titaness fell backwards like a tree to the mat before Claire lunged across her for the cover. The crowd came to their feet as Davis went to count.

Zack: That’s the biggest codebreaker I’ve ever seen! Claire with the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Isis got her shoulder up in time, and Claire made it back to her feet seconds later. Black rubbed her chest where Isis had struck her repeatedly. Isis began to sit up as Claire unleashed a volley of kicks into her chest, causing the fans to count along up to 6!

Mai: Boxers aren’t allowed to kick their opponents, Zack! She would be disqualified if this was a legitimate and totally on the up and up boxing promotion!

Zack: Luckily, none of those exist. And this isn’t a boxing match.

Isis starts to get to her knees as Claire begins winding up her right hand. And before the redhead can get back to her feet, Black delivers a left uppercut instead that sends Isis back to the canvas. The brunette took off for the far side as Isis was starting to sit up again, catching her with a running knee trembler to the side of the head. With the crowd getting louder in their support, Claire started to bounce on the balls of her feet with a little quick footwork as she raised her hands up in front of her.

Zack: Shades of Muhammad Ali! Claire’s looking to knock Isis out! It’ll be the biggest knockout of her career if she does!

Mai: Bite your tongue! Isis is just lulling her into a false sense of security! ……….I think.

Isis started back to her feet, kneeling on one knee for a moment to get her bearings. Claire immediately bridged the gap, and was about to strike when Isis wrapped a hand around her throat. And with the good arm, she delivered a chokeslam that drove Claire into the canvas. Morales dropped to a knee, and pressed a hand into her chest for the cover before the referee dropped down to make the count.

Mai: I TOLD YOU SO!! Say goodnight, Claire!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! NO.

Claire got her leg across the bottom rope as the three was coming down. Davis pointed it out to Isis, who looked highly displeased as she saw it. The giant rose to her feet, and dragged her thumb across her throat before dragging Claire to the center and pulling her up to her feet.

Zack: I think Isis is looking to put Claire away right here, and that can only mean a Voyage is coming up!

Mai: If Claire had just laid down or better yet refused to accept the match to let Isis win by forfeit, none of this would have happened, Zack.

Isis pulled her to her feet, and hoisted her onto her shoulders with a snarling expression on her face.

Zack: That’s the setup!

Isis went to spin Claire off her shoulders, but Black managed to land behind her on her feet. A dropkick to the back of Isis’ leg brought her to a knee before Claire took off for the ropes. She came back with a perfect right hand to the jaw on Isis’ chin that put her down on the mat.

Zack: A variation of LUCKY’S LIGHTS OUT!! Isis is out cold, Claire’s got it right here!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-DING DING DING!!

The count never finished as Valentina hit the ring, and began to hammer shots across Claire’s back to knock her off the cover. The referee called for the bell as Lozano moved around to one corner, waiting on Black to get up before she darted towards her with her bicycle kick to the jaw.

Zack: What a load of crap! Lozano saves Isis from getting pinned, and Claire just got a PRICELESS KISS for it!

Maggie: Here is your winner by disqualification…….’TKO’ CLAIRE BLACK!!

Valentina helped her associate back to her feet, while deafening boos rained down from the Vegas crowd. Carson and Joseph pulled Claire to the apron to check on her as both halves of Ascension stood in the ring.

Zack: Let’s see them do that at Fury! Let’s see them do that when the Tornado Tag titles are on the line in San Jose!

Mai: I’m sure you’ll get your wish, Zack.

As Ascension headed out of the ring and towards the back, Breaking Point cuts elsewhere in the arena.

Poor Little Lacey

The next image we see is the long red hair of someone with their fingers running through it before the camera whirls around to find it belongs to Future Shock Prospect Lacey. She’s standing alongside her manager, Kyle Kilmeade, in the back in front of the Future Shock Genesis logo.

Kyle: This coming Tuesday night, the first Future Shock...hell, the first FFW...Pay Per View of 2018 is in Phoenix, and they are calling it Genesis. And I can’t help but think of the book of Genesis, and how things might have been different if it had been Adam and Lacey here instead of Eve. Just think, no one would have eaten that apple and the world would have been a better place...if you believe that stuff.

Lacey: Even if you don’t believe that stuff, one thing that is certainly true is that a little bit of Lacey makes everything better. I automatically make everywhere I enter better just by being there, just imagine how much of a paradise the Garden of Eden would have been if I had graced it with my presence.

Kyle: I couldn’t agree more. But with this show coming up, this is one of the few times I’m not sure they deserve your presence. In a fatal 4 way for a shot at the Aspire Ring, you have Lacey with three women who seem to all have it in for her. Have you heard them talking about wanting to meet each other since it was announced? No, all three want to abuse Lacey. And that is hardly a fair environment for her. And as her manager and in charge of looking out for her best interests, I’m not convinced this is the right time and place.

Lacey: I couldn’t have said it better myself. My manager is a lot more intelligent than the supposed Director of Future Shock. He actually cares about my well being. Placing me in a match which is slated as a Fatal 4 way, but which we all know is just Adam Grant’s attempt to place me in a handicap position and keep me away from a shot that should be rightfully mine, is just barbaric. Adam really should be ashamed of himself.

Kyle: I agree with that. I’ve looked up and down the card, and I haven’t seen one other match so obviously slanted against a competitor. Just this one right here. Now before one of you thinks there’s some kind of fear involved, please! Lacey can defeat each of them one on one at any time or place. That’s not a consideration. But when you have three all wanting to go after one person, that’s not a 4 way match. That’s a handicap match, and not what I brought Lacey or any client of mine to be part of.

Kyle places a hand on her shoulder, now addressing her.

Kyle: But this is an important match. So I’m going to leave it up to you. If you want to be part of it, I will be in your corner to support you. If you don’t, I understand that too. It’s entirely your choice to make.

Lacey: Just another reason you are the best manager in the business. I will of course make the decision, and it will be the decision that best serves me. But there is nothing to say that I need to share that decision with all the peasants watching this right now. I think this is more of a need to know decision… and the only people who need to know are myself and the best manager in the industry.

Kyle: No matter what choice she makes, she’s still better than everyone else in the match. Maybe we’ll see you at Genesis….maybe.

He smiles towards his client, and escorts her away before we head to commercial.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 03:06:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 11:33:58 am »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As the opening bars to Misfit by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain. The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning.

Maggie: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles. She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, then grabs onto the top rope with both hands and leapfrogs over it to land in the ring. She raises her hands up waving to the fans.

Zack: Caitlyn had a successful debut on Breaking Point four weeks ago, although her opponent didn’t take it quite so well. No doubt she will be hoping that if she is successful tonight that Casey will take it better than Abigail did.

Mai: Abigail had every right to be annoyed, Caitlyn very obviously cheated! Casey will make her see the error of her ways tonight, I have no doubt.

The arena is plunged into darkness, punctuated only by the soft, subtle, plucking of harp strings picking out the tune from the hymn “He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands” only just loud enough to be audible by the capacity crowd. As it plays a group of people start to emerge from the backstage area in the darkness, forming up in ranks on the stage quietly humming the tune as they do so. The choir finally gets all formed up on the stage in a semi-circle; the song getting louder and louder as more voices add to it only to cut suddenly as, with a fanfare of trumpets, a sudden blinding white light floods the whole building. The light narrows down to a single point high above the stage where a single figure is slowly descending from the heavens. The woman almost seems to be glowing in her bright white robes, her hair almost a flame red crown around her head. The eyes of the choir all turned towards her, singing out an awed ‘Aaaah aaaaah aaaah’ to accompany the angel’s descent only for her to become more and more recognisable as Casey Atherton the lower that she gets. As she lands in the middle of the horseshoe two members of the choir move forward to help her out of her robes, leaving her in brilliant white ring tights and smock like top. Cradling her hands together, the red haired woman begins to slowly walk down the entrance ramp; the choir following behind her as they start to sing. All the time the woman is bathed in the same bright, pure white light.

She's got the whole world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole world in her hands

As she makes it to the ring, she extends her arms out from her body, almost in a crucifix position and two members of her choir lift her up almost reverentially onto the ring apron, while two more scurry up onto the apron and hold the ropes open for Casey to step inside the ring as the rest of the choir surround the ring, continuing to sing the song as Atherton flashes a bright smile to the crowd, circling the ring only to stop on each side of the ring and bless those in attendance.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome at this time…”THE SAVIOUR” CASEY ATHERTON!!!!

Casey finally returns to her corner, eyes turned to the heavens as she seems to be praying while she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Casey had her first match since her return to the main roster two weeks ago and left happy with herself after gaining the victory of fan favorite Angelina Fantastica.

Mai: The Higher Power guided her to victory just like it will tonight!

As referee Stephen Wilson checks both women for weapons, Caitlyn eyes the choir at ringside a little warily. Happy that neither has anything untoward, Wilson calls for the bell to get the match underway. Caitlyn makes her way to the centre, keeping one eye on the choir allowing Casey to catch her off guard with palm strike to the jaw. Storm turns her full attention to Casey, just in time to see Casey leave her feet for a standing dropkick that knocks the former Fitness Instructor back several steps towards the ropes. Another palm strike follows from Atherton which pushes Caitlyn back another few steps, and a third knocks her all the way back into the ropes.

Zack: Caitlyn let the Choir distract her just the slightest bit and Casey wasted no time in taking full advantage of that fact. You can’t take your eyes of her for a second.

Mai: It’s ok, Storm needed some sense knocking into her anyway. Casey is just doing everybody a favor.

Casey pulls her straight back off those ropes and whips her across to the opposite side, Caitlyn rebounds off those and straight into a running crossbody from Casey which flattens her to the canvas. Caitlyn rolls back up to her knees, shaking herself off a little as she does. Casey quickly uses an Enziguri to put her straight flat onto her back again. Casey takes off towards the top rope as Caitlyn rolls onto her stomach, giving her head a rub as does. As Caitlyn pulls up to her hands and knees, Casey launches herself from the top rope landing a leg drop across Caitlyn’s back that flattens her to the canvas face first. Atherton rolls of to her knees and looks like she is praying before she rolls Caitlyn onto her back and goes for the cover. Wilson drops down into position beside them for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Mai: Why couldn’t she just stay down and accept the inevitable, she would have saved us all the misery of having to look at her any longer than we have to.

Zack: Nobody can blame Casey for attempting the cover, but this early on in the match it is ambitious to say the least.

Caitlyn gets her shoulder up before the two and as Casey sits back on her knees, the New York native rolls out of the way and back up to her feet. She takes the time to gather her bearings a little as she waits for Casey to get back up, keeping her eye on her fully so as not to be taken by surprise this time. Atherton gets back to her feet and tells Caitlyn not to fight it, as the Higher Power has said that the Saviour must win. But Caitlyn doesn’t look very convinced by that idea and shakes her head in the negative.

Zack: Caitlyn is understandably a little dubious about Casey’s declaration that it is written that she must win. I think it is going to take a little more than that to get her to stay down for a three count.

Mai: More’s the pity. If she just got it over with now, she would stop herself from putting on more weight like she did in her last match.

As the two meet in the centre of the ring, Caitlyn attempts to go for a collar and elbow tie up but Casey is having none of that. The Saviour instead cracks Caitlyn with another palm strike that sends her head reeling. Casey spins Caitlyn around to face away from her but as she attempts to sweep Caitlyn’s leg, Storm starts firing elbows back managing to connect two in quick succession. Casey steps back away from the blows, and Caitlyn spins around to connect a roundhouse kick to Atherton’s jaw that sends her rocking back on her heels.

Mai: Caitlyn is attacking religion! She should feel ashamed of herself.

Zack: I’m not sure how you figure that, and I’m not sure I really want to know. Caitlyn has managed to get some momentum going now and a response to Casey’s early advantage in this match.

Before Casey can fully get her balance back, Caitlyn follows up with a kick to the Saviour’s gut which bends her at the middle. Casey stood up straight waving her finger at Caitlyn and telling the New Yorker that wasn’t very nice, but Caitlyn, spurred on by the Paradise crowd fully behind her, hits her with another kick to the gut before underhooking both of the Atherton’s arm. Casey tries to free herself, but doesn’t manage to before Caitlyn uses a double underhook mat slam to plant her face first on the canvas.

Zack: Despite Casey’s attempts to avoid the move, it went exactly as Caitlyn wanted and she is in prime position for the cover.

Caitlyn rolls Casey onto her back and throws her arm over for the cover as Wilson slides into position beside them for the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NOPE!!

Casey kicks out just after the two and pushes Caitlyn away from her telling her that is not in the Higher Power’s plan.

Mai: Shame on Caitlyn, she shouldn’t even attempt anymore covers. It’s just blasphemy that she is!

Storm rolls back to her feet, a smile growing her on face from the support of the crowd, but it drops away to a look of concentration as she sees Casey rising to her feet as well. Caitlyn takes off towards the ropes and uses them to rebound off, building momentum as she approaches Casey. Storm attempts to catch Casey with a bulldog, but the former Unity and Future Shock Champion moves out of the way at the last moment. As Caitlyn collides with the turnbuckle, Casey tells the crowd that the Higher Power had forewarned her of the impending danger, which only gets her a bucket load of disdain from the Paradise fans.

Mai: Everybody should have a Higher Power on their side in matches, see how it protected Casey from that evil Storm girl?!

Zack: In what universe would you ever class Caitlyn as evil? Casey showed great reflexes and ring awareness there, saving herself from eating a faceful of canvas.

Casey closes the distance between herself and Caitlyn, before the New Yorker can pull herself out of the corner. Taking her by the back of the head, Casey pushes her face first into the top turnbuckle, before wrapping her arms around the former Fitness Instructor’s waist. Using a German suplex, she sends Storm crashing to the canvas. Rolling through, Casey pulls Caitlyn back up only to use a second German Suplex to send her crashing again. Caitlyn tries to get back to her feet, but before she can Casey pulls her up again and fires her across into the ropes. Caitlyn rebounds and Casey gets behind her, getting herself quickly into position to pull Storm down into a Crucifix pin attempt. Wilson immediately drops into position for the count.

Zack: A picture perfect Crucifix pin attempt from Casey and this could be all she wrote for Caitlyn.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOPE!!

Caitlyn kicks out before the three is complete and Casey pushes to her knees looking questioningly at the referee. Wilson shows her two fingers, and she shakes her head in disbelief, calling him a blasphemer, but he pays her no heed and confirms again that it was only two.

Mai: The referee was counting slow! That should totally have been a three count for Casey. This is disgraceful.

Casey gets back to her feet again, and looks around to see that Caitlyn is no longer on the canvas. Looking up she spots her on the top rope, just as she launches herself off. As she dives, Caitlyn wraps her arm around Casey’s head in a front facelock and swings herself backwards to land on her back and drive Casey’s head into the canvas.

Zack: A Diving DDT from Caitlyn that Casey didn’t see coming at all, and Caitlyn is in a prime position to make a cover, but it seems she has other ideas in mind.

Storm gets straight back to her feet and waits for a moment for Casey to start moving back to hers. As soon as she gets to her knees, Caitlyn pulls her the rest of the way up and fires her across into the ropes. As Casey rebounds, Caitlyn uses the opposite ropes for a springboard but gets caught in the ropes as one of the Choir members pulls her legs through the ropes. Casey gets back the rest of the way to her feet and dusts herself off, before dropping to her knees and clasping her hands in prayer, eyes turned up to the heavens. She gets back to her feet as Caitlyn attempts to free herself from the ropes, with a little help from Wilson she manages and staggers back to her feet, just as Casey descends on her. The Saviour applies a front facelock and drapes Caitlyn’s arm over her shoulder. She gets her into position then uses a falcon arrow to drive her into the canvas. Casey immediately gets into position to go for the cover and hooks both legs for good measure, as Wilson starts the count.

Zack: THE PASSION! Casey is a three count away from a second successful night back on the main roster.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson immediately calls for the bell as Casey rolls back to her feet, looking to the heavens and declaring thanks with a smile on her face, despite the disdain she is receiving from the Paradise crowd.  

Mai: Never doubt the Saviour! She told Storm this was how it was meant to end, Caitlyn should have just laid down there and then.

Maggie: Your winner, via pinfall…. CASEY ATHERTON!!

As Wilson raises Casey’s hand, her smile grows wider. Behind her Caitlyn starts to get back to her feet, at least until she gets faceplanted back to the canvas as Abigail Lindsey blindsides her with springboard DDT. As Abigail pulls Caitlyn back to her feet, Casey rolls out of the ring and starts to make her way back up the ramp with her Choir following dutifully behind her.

Abigail begins to unload a flurry of blows into the side of Caitlyn’s head, before she tosses her over the top rope and out of the ring. Caitlyn lands on the edge of the apron and rolls to the floor, as Abigail slides under the bottom rope to follow her.

Zack: Abigail isn’t scheduled on the card tonight but it looks like she has decided that isn’t going to stop her from having a fight.

Lindsey hits the floor to find Caitlyn back to her feet, although a little unsteadily. Abigail charges for her again, but Caitlyn manages to block it and deliver a series of kicks to bring the Californian to her knees. Abigail grabs Caitlyn around the ankles and yanks to bring her down to the floor before mounting her chest to start firing blows into the side of her head again. Caitlyn manages to cover up and shove Abigail from her as Wilson and several security descend to split the two apart.

Mai: Booo! Why do security have to go and ruin things. I was enjoying watching Abigail wail on Little Miss Cellulite!

With both women back to their feet and breathing heavily the camera cuts elsewhere.

10 Star Appearance

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and the first image we see is the pair of Christian Kincaid and Future Shock Prospect Tara Cortez. They are standing behind the curtain at the gorilla position, letting her see the crowd before they head back into the backstage area to address the camera.

Christian: And that, Tara, is what you can look forward to one day. Showing not just Future Shock fans already know, but the world what kind of a talent you are. I even arranged to get you a private locker room to watch the show, a little treat before Future Shock Genesis in Phoenix.

Tara has a large smirk on her face as she nods.

Tara: Well, that day can’t come soon enough. After Genesis’ Open Challenge, and after I’m done wiping the floor with whoever they put in my way for Prospects Versus The World, I’m going to take over absolutely everything. And they’ll understand why I’m two times better than the best wrestler they have in here. Mark my words.

Christian: Just to commemorate your first Future Shock Pay Per View, I had some special ring boots made for you that are waiting in your locker room for Tuesday. You always remember your first major event you’re part of, and you should have something new to wear for it.

Tara squees in happiness before she hugs CK.

Tara: Best. Manager. EVER! Of course it had to be someone like you to manage someone as good as me. Genesis is going to be AWESOME. Think about it: my first pay-per-view win. And against someone who has been waiting all of her life for an opportunity like this! I can’t wait!

Christian turns his attention back to the camera after the hug.

Christian: Now for those of you out there wondering about the status of the open contract, allow me to update you. It’s still unsigned. It’s still wide open. Now if you’re asking why I didn’t bring it, well duh! It doesn’t apply here. The rules are simple. It has to be a PROSPECT not already booked at Genesis. Why would I bring it here? But don’t worry, I’ll have it at Genesis Tuesday. I’m not a hard man to find, but honestly at this point….I’m not holding out much hope someone is going to have the ovarian fortitude to take it. In which case, I’ve had a brand new highlight video put together.

Tara pulls a face at the joke, not getting it at first… But then breaking into a delighted “aaaaah!”

Tara: It’s okay if nobody wants to take it. I can completely understand. After all the feats of dominance that I have displayed throughout my short time in Future Shock, it’s completely understandable if everyone that’s available is intimidated by me, and they’re all completely right to be intimidated and I fully support that decision. So next Tuesday, when I, the 10-Star Prospect, become the UNDISPUTED 10-Star Prospect, you’ll once again be treated with more of my feats of dominance and awesomeness, and I’m sure you’re going to LOVE it!

Christian: I’ll be sure to make this one extra long to make up for the fact that--

Christian is cut off as the Future Shock Director enters the shot. Adam shakes his hand before he continues.

Adam: I don’t mean to interrupt, but I wanted to let you know that I may have some very good news for you both.

Christian: You’re sending Tara to FFW already? Well I mean, if that’s what--

Adam: No. I just wanted to let you know that if you don’t find someone for her by match time at Genesis….. I might.

He gave Christian a pat on the arm before walking past the pair. Tara blinks in confusion.

Tara: … t-that absolutely beat the point of an Open Challenge! Wait a minute, that’s not what we-- C’mon!!!

Tara huffs as she makes a beeline to Adam, and it’s on CK’s confused expression that we fade out to something completely different.

Entertaining Abi

The scene opens in the parking lot. A woman dressed in leather pants, a leather jacket and leather boots is about to drive off into the night. Before she can, Allison Marx catches up to the woman. She is brazen enough to place herself in front of the motorcycle to stop the woman from leaving. The woman takes her helmet off to reveal herself to be Abigail Lindsay.

Allison: Can I get a word with you?

Abigail fires up the engine. She drives the motorcycle mere inches to where Allison is standing. Marx is clearly petrified

Allison: Abi...

Abigail smirks

Abigail: Relax Allison, I’m not gonna run you over. Vehicular homicide isn’t my thing... on camera. I forgot, this is wrestling. We can get away with murder in these parts. Don’t worry your pretty little head... running you over isn’t on my agenda.

Allison takes a deep breath.

Allison: That’s... nice to know. Why the attack on Caitlyn Storm? You got the match you wanted at Fury. I don’t see the point in attacking Allison again.

Abigail: Well, me and Caitlyn is being billed as a GRUDGE match. Got to continue the grudge somehow, right? You didn’t want a smart alec answer. You want to delve into my innermost thoughts, find out why oh why did Abigail mess with Caitlyn tonight. I have no deep riveting answer except... I’m bored.

Allison looks flabbergasted.

Allison: Seriously, you attacked Caitlyn to entertain yourself?

Abigail: Duh silly, didn’t I just say that?

Abigail chuckles.

Abigail:  Allison, there is a method to my chaos, ok. Some people want to watch the world burn, I’m one of them. Caitlyn should come to grips with the fact she will become a broken shell of a woman. Will I be the one to break her? No. I have more worthwhile goals in FFW then to break the soul of Caitlyn. But I can start the process. I can be the greatest single moment of her career. Our interaction can be the moment years from now that forces her to evolve. This cute puppy dog act? Won’t last in the land of sharks. Caitlyn will thank me one day, just not at Fury. I want my win back. Abi is gonna get her win back. That’s the only way this story ends, with my hand raised in the air. Can you move out the way? I have a special girl I need to get out of this state to see.

Allison stands out the way. Abigail fires up the motorcycle. She speeds out the parking lot as the scene fades elsewhere. 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 03:06:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 11:35:35 am »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall...!

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Their opponent... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: Natalya Demidov has her eyes on both the No Surrender and the Ultraviolence titles, with Velocity proving to be where she will try and dethrone Emma mac... But tonight she’s got a different challenge... In the shape of THE SUPREMAAHH!

Mai: Challenge? This isn’t going to be a challenge, Zack. This is going to be a slaughter. You’d call Natalya a giant oak tree... Well Banks is the buzzsaw looking to bring her down.

"Malevolence" by New Years Day fills the arena speakers, the crowd greeting the worldwide wrestling star a with a thunderous mixed reaction. The lights in the arena dimmer down and a gold sparklers fall onto the entrance ramp, as the audience waits in anticipation. The arena lights fade away until the only sources of light are the titantron and the pyro.

"Nothing's gonna save meeeee!
The evil that I see! Has taken over mee!
No one's gonna save meeeeee!
The damage has been done! I'm writing all the wrongs!"

The lyrics to Felicity's theme song echo throughout the arena as the Supreme comes out onto the stage with a smug smile on her face, the crowd nearly blowing the roof off the arena with cheers and jeers! Felicity makes her way through the golden sparklers, her arms extended to her sides and a Blowpop in her mouth. She pulls the blowpop out of her mouth as she slowly paces down the ramp, turning her back to show the camera the "Supreme" writing on the back of her sweatshirt. Once halfway down the ramp, Felicity glances at the fans at ringside and smirks once she sees them bowing down in her direction.

Maggie: PROUDLY REPRESENTING JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY! STANDING IN AT TALL ENOUGH TO WHOOP YOUR ASS! THE SUPREEEEEEMAH! ... FELICITY BAAAAAAAAANKS!

Felicity has a short exchange with the bowing fans then walks up the steps. She continues pushing forward until she reaches the middle of the apron, turning around to soak in the energy from the crowd. She enters the ring and spins around in circles until the lights in the arena begin getting brighter, not stopping until the arena was fully lit. Felicity unzips her sweatshirt, walks toward the nearest corner and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. She stares out at the hundreds of bowing and booing fans, a smirk coming over her face as she glances back at the other side of the arena. She hops off the ropes and turns around, sliding her back down against the corner until she was fully seated on the mat. Finally, she jerks her neck from side to side and patiently waits for go-time.’’

Zack: Banks is looking towards Fury and looking to be the next No Surrender champion, but before then she has to tussle with the previous champion and... The size difference, Mai.

Mai: The career accomplishment difference, Zack. See, I can point out things too.

DING! DING! DING!

Felicity looks up at her opponent standing at... Say two feet taller than her before she looks at the Paradise, Nevada crowd from her seat in the turnbuckle. The larger Natalya however motions for Fel to get up but Banks shrugs her shoulders in disdain and yawns, asking if this is all there is to Natalya Demidov. Demidov scoffs at her... Before taking off and raising her boot a little bit off the ground, nearly stomping Fel’s head in. Banks is quicker though, sliding out of the ring as Natalya kicks the turnbuckle, that big boot nearly taking her head off. Fel is on the apron however, quickly hopping to stand up before jumping up and over the ropes, hooking Natalya’s head as she flies up and over the ropes to hit a sitout jawbreaker! Nature’s Mistake leans up against the turnbuckle stunned before starts teeing off on the bigger wrestler, before she reaches up to grab Natalya’s head and force the bigger woman to bend down so Felicity can hit her with a vicious high knee!

Zack: Fel not wasting any time here, not allowing Natalya to use her strength advantage or press it in any way or form.

Mai: Felicity’s been in the ring with every type of wrestler you can imagine. She knows how to work her way around anyone with power, especially the inferior Demidov sister!

Fel, thinking she’s out and out rattled Natalya with that big time knee begins to walk away from her to tell the Paradise crowd that they can now bow. The crowd of course only responds with boos for the most part while there’s a few scattered fans who actually get up out of their seats to bow. She complains that the ones who actually bowed have no self-respect while everyone who didn’t has no idea of what a star looks like. With a roll of her eyes she mutters that she may as well finish this match quick since Natalya isn’t exactly prime competition... Only to turn around and get the MOTHER of all knife edge chops across her chest! Natalya hauls back and chops Fel SO hard that not only does it send her rolling back but she drops back of the head first into the turnbuckle at the OPPOSITE corner of the corner of the ring, her hand on her chest in agony before she rolls out of the ring and has to walk it off... Natalya smirks as the crowd cheers for Nature’s Mistake before she steps over the ropes and after Fel, giving chase.

Zack: BIG TIME chop from Natalya and that was so loud the heard it in Reno! If Natalya can do that to Felicity with one chop she has to know what the bigger woman can do if she really gets her hands on her... And here she comes!

Fel sees Natalya coming after her and Banks takes off towards her before suddenly baseball sliding under her legs and slipping back into the ring. As Natalya hops onto the apron to come in after her, Fel leaps as high a she can to catch Natalya with a hard knee to the jaw. She leaps up and catches her with another one, leaving Natalya hanging on the ropes. Fel takes this opportunity and immediately sizes Natalya up for the boma ye but as she takes off Nature’s Mistake reaches forward and clamps a hand along the throat of Banks. Fel’s eyes go wide as Natalya picks her head up and looks dead in her eye before stepping over the ropes and into the ring, her fingers still wrapped around Fel’s throat. Fel tries to pull herself free, even reaching to connect with a Shotei but Natalya snaps her head away before pulling Fel up and over her shoulders into a military press before throwing Fel stomach first onto the turnbuckle pad before wrapping her arms around her waist and physically launching her halfway across the ring with a release german for her trouble! She goes for the pin!

OOOOONNNNNNEEEE!!

TTTWWWWOO--!!

KICKOUT!!

Mai: Fel kicks out after that big release german! It’ll take more than that to put down the SUPREMAH!

Zack: You shouldn’t let Natalya hear that Mai, because she’s got what it’ll take! She’s looking for the FINAL JUDGEMENT!

Fel kicks out and Nature’s Mistake immediately pulls Fel forward on the ground and into the triangle choke. The Supremah looks as though this was about the last place she wanted to be inside the middle of the ring. Referee Malcolm Parks asks if she wants to quit but Fel shakes her head through her face is growing red. Demidov continues squeezing on the submission hold, her much larger legs proving to be a steel trap for the Supremah... Fel has her arms raised however as she continues to fight off the pain and the choke trying to put her out. Once again Parks asks Fel if she wants to quit but she shakes her head, refusing as she continues to tolerate the choke before she begins to wiggle... Instead of trying to powerbomb Natalya, obviously not with their size difference but she makes use of that same difference by proving to be a bit lighter than Demidov can hold onto! She continues wiggling, wriggling about as Natalya tries to hold on only for Banks to finally free herself and try and stand herself up! Natalya immediately goes to stand up as well but as she gets on one knee Fel LEAPS upward and spikes Demidov’s head into the mat with a jumping DDT!

Zack: Fel escapes the Triangle and drives Natalya’s head into the mat! Here’s the pin!

OOOOONNNNNNEEEE!!

TTTWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Fel rolls around on the ring as Natalya kicks out of her pin, before she starts kicking and screaming in frustration. She flails for a bit on the ring before The Supremah regains her calm, finds her center and before Natalya can get up Banks hits her with a leg drop, followed a knee drop and then topped off with a jumping stomp that puts the bigger wrestler on all fours, rolling away slightly. She takes aim on Natalya, watching her try and get up but with Nature’s Mistake on her knees she sees a prime opportunity for a superkick or two. Fel measures Natalya... Waits... And snaps forward, looking for that big time superkick to the jaw... But Natalya catches her by the ankle, shaking her head and refusing to get struck. Fel’s eyes and she tries stepping away, creeping back but Demidov follows her as she stands up, causing Fel to hop backwards on one leg before she hops upward and onto the bottom rope and then finally hits a palm strike under the jaw of Natalya, sending her to the mat! Fel grabs her ankles under either arm and falls backward, sliding Natalya (and causing her to take the pole between the legs)’s legs to hang out by corner of the ring.

Mai: Excellent use of an opponent’s best strength against them and now Demidov is going to regret those tree trunk sized legs. It’s time for the XACL!

Zack: She’s not going to find it as easy to put Natalya’s legs in the figure four as that!

Indeed Demidov tries to kick Fel away but Felicity responds by grabbing one of Natalya’s ankle with both arms and snaps it off against the steel post, letting Natalya let out a hiss in agony! Fel does it once more on the same left ankle before she leaps up and latches on the figure four from around the steel post before she falls backwards with a grin. She even holds her hands out while hanging upside down, saying ‘Look ma, no hands’ as Natalya can’t free herself, grabbing at the ropes and trying to pull herself free but hurting her own legs in the process. Parks begins to count Fel out after getting out of the ring and telling her that this is an illegal hold! She looks at him and tells him that she’s a little busy and if he could get back at THE SUPREMAH~! In four seconds or so, it would be appreciated.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Fel breaks the hold at four, patting Malcolm on the shoulder with an appreciative smile, talking him up as she suddenly dragon screws Natalya’s ankle against the steel post... Before doing it again... And again... And again! She goes for a fifth time but Natalya’s right leg jerks and kicks Felicity in the face before Nature’s Mistake drags herself out of the corner and tries to massage her leg back to working in order, though the hanging figure four and the repeated attacks have done their damage.

Mai: You see that Zack? Oh you were talking about Fel’s size disadvantage against the former No Surrender champion but lo and behold... Natalya ain’t looking so tall now, is she?

Zack: Fel is not out of the woods yet. She may have knocked Natalya down a peg but Natalya is a former No Surrender champion for a reason!

Demidov stands herself up on one knee at first before pushing herself  up and taking a hard straight right hand for Fel as she slides in but kicks her in that same left ankle. Natalya swings at her but Fel heads for the ropes, coming back and hitting her with a chop block, sending her to the mat in pain. Does Fel take advantage however? ...No. THE SUPREMAAAHH~! Is a little too good for that. Instead she begins walking around Natalya, extending her hands before walking on the back of Nature’s Mistake. She looks around as the crowd boos her and Fel asks them why they’re booing her... That she doesn’t understand why they’re being so rude, as she grinds her boots her heels into Natalya’s back. The Paradise crowd boos Felicity and she walks off of Natalya’s back to making a ‘boohoo’ motion with her fist balled under her eye...

As slowly Nature’s Mistake rises behind her, so the camera catches. Yet Fel has no idea, as she continues talking her shit, telling the guy with the Miko Ayano ‘REJOICE!’ shirt in the front row to burn that shit and buy him a #UE shirt if he wants to pretend to be an actual wrestling fan. The crowd begins cheering, which throws Fel off, not realizing that Natalya is just waiting... Waiting for her to turn around.

Mai: FEL BABY NO! DON’T TURN AROUND!

Zack: Felicity Banks is about to have a date with one of Natalya’s boots as big as her head!

The second the SUPREMAH~! turns around she gets lifted into a spinning thrust spinebuster, Natalya flinging her to the mat before she simply stands on Fel’s chest as payback for walking on her back! Fel’s face goes red as the air is literally crushed out of her, reaching her arms up and trying to free herself. Finally Natalya gets off of her, walking around Fel and begging for her to get up, motioning, daring for her to get to her feet... The crowd begins rumbling, sensing that that the end is coming for Fel... At least assuming so. Once Fel gets up however Natalya grabs her around the waist, looking for that gutwrench driver and executing it with authority. The impact is so strong that the ring ropes rattle! Demidov drops down on Fel and hooks the leg!

Zack: THE PLUNGE WITH AUTHORITY!!

OOOOONNNNNNEEEE!!

TTTWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TTTTTTTHHHHHRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL... “NATURE’S MISTAKE”... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Zack: Well Mai no matter how you cut it, Natalya just weathered Felicity Banks and now Emma Mac and the Ultraviolence title awaits. As for Felicity...

Mai: We find out what cracks first, Felicity’s arm or Sophia’s leg. Personally I’m not taking bets in either. Whoever wins, everyone else in that locker room loses.

Zack: I have to believe that Emma saw all the damage done on Natalya’s left ankle and will be focusing on that come Velocity...

Referee Parks raises the hand of Natalya as the Paradise crowd applauds her victory before we cut to commercial.

Quebecois of the Century

Recorded Last Night.....

We cut to a video in what looks like a meeting hall. In the audience sits no less than about 20 people in folding chairs, and at the lectern, we can see an older man with a large plaque in his hand. He gets a roaring ovation...from the 20 people before he begins.

Man: Ladies and gentlemen of the Quebecois Upstanding Intuitive Canadian Knights or QUICK, tonight at this auspicious event we hand out our very coveted….QUEBECOIS OF THE CENTURY award. This award is given to that person, with which we feel represents the honor and tradition….the bravery and intelligence….no...the BRILLIANCE and integrity of we, the proud Quebecois people.

The 20 people in the crowd give another round of applause before he resumes.

Man: And I, Jerome Dupree as President of this institution, have the distinct honor of presenting this award to a woman who has represented us well. She has represented us...beautifully. She has represented all the qualities, we the Quebecois race, have come to live our lives by. She singlehandedly led a Torontonian to victory. That is no mean feat for anyone! She has taken a woman from the inferior city of Buffalo, New York up the mountain to the very top of her industry with her. Truly, she is a once in a lifetime woman...and more importantly, a once in a lifetime Quebecois. Please join me in welcoming the QUEBECOIS OF THE CENTURY…...SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!

From the side of the shot, Shaughnessy O’Neill, wearing a stunning, Oscars red carpet worthy ball gown, stepped into shot. A hand was pressed to her chest as she appeared, just for a moment to be overwhelmed by the moment. As she approached Mr. Dupree, she airkissed either side of his face before finally accepting the plaque from his hands. The girl admired it for a moment, a proud grin pulling her lips upwards as she placed the award on the edge of the lectern.

Shaw: Ladies and Gentlemen of QUICK, thank you for inviting me here tonight. Thank you for extending the warm hospitality that all true Quebecois are known for. I honestly couldn’t be prouder to be here amongst such great Quebec luminaries; the great and the good of our proud nation as your guest of honour. And then for you to bestow this award upon me. The QUEBECOIS OF THE CENTURY. It’s something that is truly special and that will take pride of place in my home.  Thank you. Thank you all for showing such spectacular insight and recognising me as a truly special talent. I means so, so much to me to know that you’re all watching back home and are so supportive of me. It helps to get me through the dark times; the times when my opponents hurl their slings and their arrows towards me; when they are all too vocal in their opposition to me and in denigrating me, my accomplishments and my heritage.

There was a pause for a moment.

Shaw: Obviously, I should also thank God, for without his beneficent nature, I may never have been born as part of this great civilisation of ours.  For blessing me with all the natural talents, gifts and abilities that come with being a member of the Quebecois nation and to be a natural born winner and a success. Talents that I have worked tirelessly to hone, that I have refused to fritter away as so many of my less fortunate peers - those not lucky enough to share my heritage - have done before me and continue to do today. I’m privileged to be a natural born winner. A once in a lifetime talent. A phenom of my chosen profession who has experienced unparalleled success.

Again she paused, beaming with pride as she read the front of the award again.

Shaw: As I’m sure you are all aware, every single day I endeavour to uphold the traditional Quebecois values of hard work, of being uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence; of making the best of every single day and of showing kindness and compassion. Traits that have led me to being a cornerstone of one of the most successful sporting companies in the world today. That have seen me rise from obscurity to becoming one of the faces of the company. Every single day, I’m proud to use the platform that I’ve been given to act as a role model for others around the world - to show them that the only difference between being the losers that they are and the success that I am is hard work and a winning, determined attitude. That inherently Quebecois trait of stubbornness - of saying to people that you disagree with ‘NO!’; of showing people who say that you can’t do it that you CAN! I’ve kindly helped those less fortunate than me to understand this.

Shaw: I’ve suckled upon the teat of success. I’ve been nourished by it’s nectar and I’ve been kind and compassionate enough to share those lessons with others. I’ve helped Torontonians nursed and nurtured since birth on a diet of repeated, successive and constant failure and shown them that it doesn’t have to be that way. I’ve helped one of our neighbours to the South believe in herself and truly fulfill the potential that would otherwise be sucked out of her while she was held down by the privileged, elite few above her. I’ve shown her that she can be more than their equal; that she too can be a Quebecois if she truly wants to be.

She grinned once more.

Shaw: And I’ve proven that we as a people are fearless warriors. That we will fight to overcome the odds. That we can defeat our opponents no matter how well armed they believe themselves to be - even if they threaten us with the fires of Hell or to rain down a nuclear winter upon us. And I will do it again and again and again. I promise you all. All the Quebecois people honoured to join me here tonight; all the true Quebecois people watching this on television that I will continue to do this. I promise them that I will NEVER EVER sell out my morals for something as crass as monetary gain. Because the values of the Quebecois - of this proud centuries old nation that I am privileged to represent are priceless and they are timeless and I refuse to prostitute them or myself to the highest bidder. I refuse to put myself ahead of them, to use them for my own personal gain - that I will forever look to advance the cause of the Quebecois people. I vow that I will continue to prove to the world that we are the premier nation and the best peoples on the face of the planet!

Lifting the award up she brandished it towards the assembled mass… of twenty people.

Shaw: I stand her before you proudly as your QUEBECOIS OF THE CENTURY and I guarantee that I will NOT let you down. That I will continue to fight for you. I will continue to uphold our values and principles upon a world stage, highlighting everything that makes our nation the greatest on the face of this planet. I will NOT falter. I will NOT stumble. I will always strive to be the greatest Quebecois that I can be and I promise you this… I promise you that I will be back and I will be your Quebeois of the Millenium. Ladies and Gentlemen of QUICK… THANK YOU!!

She held the award proudly above her head, with a warm smile upon her face, waving and blowing kisses to the crowd. The sound of the booing crowd in the arena is heard before Breaking Point heads to commercial.

Taking Off the Gloves

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and we immediately see Seth Star heading through the back. As he walks past the gorilla position, the camera switches back into the arena as his music begins to play.

Money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
I got the money and the power
Once you get a 'lil they just want to take you down (cause)
We’ve been going hard for too long
Can’t get enough, what is you on?
Really ain’t nothing, I could drop that
Wake up in the morning, make it all back

Kid Ink’s “Money and the Power” plays through the PA system as Seth heads out onto the stage. Dressed in all black, he stop at the top of the stage and looks to the crowd and continues towards the ring. He gets a loud and positive reaction from the crowd, which seems to take him by surprise for a moment as he takes a microphone from Maggie.

Seth: Nine nights ago at Velocity, my sister came out on global television and proceeded to tell everyone watching some rather sordid details of how I became a part of the Star family. Everything that she had to say in the respect was true. I was born out of an affair our father had. The woman who gave birth to me was exceptionally poor, and to give her son a better life, she tried to make sure that the Star family adopted me. They didn’t want to do it, but public perception being what it is, they didn’t want to look bad since the news had gotten around to some of their elitist friends. As a result, I was taken in by them.

Seth pauses briefly, looking down at the mat before he took a deep breath.

Seth: When you grow up in a family that clearly doesn’t want you, it begins to mold your perception of the world around you. As a result, I did things I likely would not have done in hindsight with what I know now. But those actions cannot be changed. Am I ashamed of my past? No. Life is a series of experiences that shapes us into who we become. And while my sister may not be happy with who I have become….I am. When I was given this job, I knew then and there that I was never going to let her treat members of this roster the same way she did me. As I have said, I am here to make sure people get what they deserve. And after having my life history aired like soiled laundry last week, it’s clear to me that no one is in more need of a personal enlightenment than my sister. That brings me to Fury.

Mai: What does he mean she needs personal enlightenment? She’s filthy rich, and looks fantastic. People like that have different rules.

Zack: Looking for a raise? He can give you one too, you know.

Seth: Fury will be the first FFW Pay Per View of 2018 on March 17 in San Jose, California. With a very stacked card top to bottom, I’m going to add one more little deetail. And this is for you, Samantha. As the Chief Operating Officer of this company, I am inviting Alexander Stryfe, Cody Kincaid, and anyone from the SVW roster to attend Fury as my special guests.

Mai: What the hell is he trying to do?!

Zack: Oh man…..she’s really not going to like this!

Seth: You will be given your own skyboxes to watch the show….or anything else you might be of the mind to do. I look forward greatly to seeing those who accept my invitation for Fury.

Seth turns his attention to the camera, looking into it with a smile.

Seth: It’s like I told you, sister. If you wanted to take the gloves off, all you had to do was say so.

Seth’s music begins to play again as a loud buzz rumbles through the arena.

Zack: SVW has been formally invited to Fury on March 17! The last time SVW came to a FFW show was years ago, and it set off a war! I can’t wait to see what happens at Fury!

Mai: What have you done, Seth?!

Zack: I have a feeling Pandora’s Box is about to get opened at Fury!

On that, we head to a commercial for Future Shock Genesis this Tuesday on Pay Per View.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 03:00:31 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 11:36:24 am »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a six woman tag team matchup and it is your Main Event of the Evening.

Zack: This is what I call a rematch plus one! These two teams met on a recent Velocity, but got interrupted. Now the Ultraviolence and Evolution Champions have been added for what is marquee match, to say the least.

Mai: No matter which team wins, I think Christian Kincaid will be the victor because he gets a cut of five of the six women’s money in this whole thing!

You’ve been hiding out for quite a while now,
Living off of people you know.
Tryna raise a little money to pay off all the monkeys
That you met inside the rabbit hole.

The driving guitars of Shinedown’s “Cry For Help” blare out of the speakers, where pink, blue and red strobes flash around the arena. The strobes come together to form a large spotlight. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid, with a smirk upon his face.

You take a candy from the white witch
You’re smokin’ tea with Mama Kin.
Well there’s a wolf outside a brick house screaming:
THIS TIME I’M GONNA BLOW IT IN!

Missy, Emma and Scarlett emerge together, with Emma and Scarlett flanked by Missy and Christian. They stand there for a minute, Christian smiling down at the girls who seem to be quite happy with the jeers that rain down on them.

Maggie: On their way to the ring, please welcome “The Pretty Little Psycho” Emma MacNamara, “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver, and Missy! Accompanied by Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!

Because the mind is a weapon, see
And it’s got you on your hands and knees!
Pull the trigger if you’re gonna
We all know that you wanna
Count off; one, two, ONE, TWO THREE!

The girls begin their walk down the ramp, with Christian just behind them. As the bridge reaches the count off, the girls take off on the word “three”, and use the momentum to slide into the ring together.  The girls stand together as Christian joins them in the ring and directs traffic, each girl heading to a different corner. They look out for a moment before hopping down and all four meet in a corner, discussing strategy as the music dies out and Scarlett places her makeup bag in the corner. Christian darts to the back quickly.

Mai: This is the team I’m picking to win, Zack. You got three of the best records right now in FFW on one side, not to mention the unbeatable Ultraviolence Champion.

Zack: I won’t argue that at all, they are very well equipped to leave with a massive victory here. Plus I want to see Missy and Steph in the ring together.

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California... At a combined weight of 410 pounds and accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid…. Stephanie Stefano, Mickey and Raquel... THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink and green flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Mickey and Raquel emerge from the top of the ramp with a ladder in tow, holding it up together. Raquel and Mickey put down the ladder and high-five after coming down while Christian watches on from the ring with a smile and Steph has her arms crossed. Fair and Scarborough roll into the ring before climbing opposite turnbuckles, soaking in the cheers with wily grins before talking strategy in the corner as their music fades out while Steph keeps an eye on the ladder.

Zack: But it’s hard to argue against this trio! Steph and the Fair make for one potent combo, and all three of them have a big night ahead at Fury as well!

Mai: Yeah, that’s when Steph loses the title to Missy and the Fair get shoved to the back of the line for Unity contention.

Jennifer Stringer asks both teams to determine who is starting out for them, the Fair discussing it between themselves, deciding that Raquel Fair was the one to start off the match. On the other side of the ring, Scarlett took the lead for the Temptation, Missy and Emma stepping out onto the apron as Stringer called for the bell to get the match underway. The pair came out of their respective corners and into a lock up, only for Scarlett to bring her knee upwards into her foe’s midsection then take her down to the canvas with a hiptoss. As Fair landed, Silver followed it with a kick into her spine. Raquel instantly rolled to the side and started to come up to her feet where Scarlett met her with three forearms to her jaw that saw Fair step backwards, allowing the former Fast Track Champion to leave her feet and deliver a dropkick to her chest. The Scarborough Fair member hit the mat only to immediately rose back to her feet where Scarlett cut her off and delivered a snap DDT, rolling her over and made the cover.

One…

Zack: Way too early to be going for a cover in this match for Scarlett. You’re not likely to catch any member of the Fair or Steph by surprise that quickly.

Mai: At least she looked good doing it, that’s what matters in wrestling, Zack.

Scarlett began to fire off kicks to her opponent as Raquel got to her feet, before she jerked her forward into a short arm clothesline. Fair rolled to one side, pushing upwards once more only to get her wrist caught and sent in for the ride towards the neutral corner. As soon as the Californian hit the turnbuckle, Scarlett charged in behind her and caught her in the midsection with a running knee to the gut, following it up with a second, a third, a fourth and a fifth as Stringer started the count. Silver took a couple of steps backwards as the official reached four only to skip forward once more and delivered a running big boot to Fair’s face. As the two time Tornado Tag Team Champion staggered forward, Scarlett took her down to the mat with a drop toe hold.

Mai: You always talk about how Scarlett isn’t focused in matches. She looks pretty focused to me, and she’s beating up Raquel. That’s like bonus points, Zack.

Zack: I said she loses focus during matches. When she’s on her game, Scarlett is an extremely gifted athlete.

Sitting up Scarlett  looked over to the large screen over the entranceway, checking and fixing her hair before she came to her feet getting their at the same time as Raquel. Fair didn’t waste any time as she caught Silver with a haymaker, followed by a second and a third. The Chaotic Temptation member reeled backwards a step, bringing her arms up to block an attempted discus forearm, countering with a rake of the eyes temporarily blinding Raquel who spun away from her as she tried to clear her vision. Stringer reprimanded Scarlett who paid absolutely no heed to the official as she grabbed hold of her foe by her hair, marching her over to the Temptation corner and drove her face first into the top turnbuckle. She repeated the move once more before spinning Fair around and began to drive her boot into her midsection with a series of sidekicks before she made the tag to Emma as the referee used the count to try and get Silver to allow her opponent out of the corner.

Zack: Scarlett tagging in the Ultraviolence Champion, and I have to say the continuity is slightly surprising. They’ve not worked together nearly as much as the opposition.

Mai: Emma’s held more tag titles than you have cheap ties. She knows how to make a team work.

The FFW Ultraviolence Champion stepped through the ropes and while Scarlett resumed the sidekicks into her stomach, Emma raised her boot and pressed it across Raquel’s throat. Again the referee used the count, Silver leaving the ring and Emma dropping her foot to the mat...but only for a second before she raised it again and pressed it against Fair’s throat once more. She took another five count, breaking at four and tagged in Missy who went straight to work on Fair’s midsection with a series of side kicks into the gut as Emma again choked out the Scarborough Fair member.

Mai: Man, too bad we don’t have a Trios title anymore! These three would be the top contenders, look at how much teamwork you’re seeing.

Zack: I already said I’m a little surprised, but maybe I shouldn’t be.

Stringer once more counted before Emma left the ring, Fair starting to slump down against the pads only for Missy to haul her back to her feet and bring her out of the corner with a monkey flip that sent her crashing down to the middle of the ring. Missy came quickly to her feet and charged across the ring to the ropes, coming back quickly and delivered a leg drop across her throat, followed by a second and a third before she dropped down across Fair and made the cover.

One…

Two…

Zack: Raquel needs to find her corner sooner than later. Chaotic Temptation has done an excellent job of isolating her since the bell rang.

Fair rolled her shoulder just after the two count to break up the pinfall and Missy pulled Raquel up to her feet and straight into a snap suplex. Rolling her hips, she pulled her opponent upwards, lifted her vertically once more and held her there, delaying the vertical suplex before slamming her down. Once more she hoisted her foe up to her feet, lifting her upwards once again and this time she slammed her face first into the canvas with a sit out falcon arrow. Fair bounced up to her hands and knees and got the taste slapped out of her mouth by Missy. The English woman rose to her feet, bringing the Berkeley resident up with her and hooked her head only for Raquel to surge forward, driving Missy back first into a neutral corner. She followed it up with a second and a third shoulder thrust into her midsection before backing away, bringing Missy out of the corner by her wrist and sent her across the ring an Irish whip, catching her on the return with a discus forearm smash that caught the running Leeds born wrestler right across the nose, sending her crashing back to the mat.

Mai: Raquel finally decided to fight back, I guess. Lot of good it did, because look at Missy getting up already.

Missy was quick to rise but as she did so, Fair bounced up onto the middle rope and springboarded back towards her opponent, landing on her shoulders as she delivered the hurricanrana that spiked her down onto the mat. Fair was breathing heavily as she rolled away, holding her back and middle for a moment before she started to move towards her corner only to get her ankle caught by Missy. The Leeds born wrestler jerked Fair backwards towards the middle of the ring, keeping hold of her ankle as she started to come to her feet only for Raquel to launch herself into the air and drive her free foot backwards with a mule kick into Missy’s midsection that saw her drop down to one knee. Raquel forced herself back to her feet and sprinted towards the ropes, bouncing off them and into a spinning heel kick delivered the Englishwoman’s jaw. Fair managed to land on her feet and spun back around, staggering towards her corner and applied a side headlock to Missy as the Englishwoman rose to her feet.

Zack: Raquel’s got Missy grounded, she must have found her second wind. I still would have gotten a fresh partner in, Mickey and Steph are fresh as daisies.

Raquel wrenched in the headlock tighter as she dragged her foe towards the Scarborough Fair corner only for the English woman to start trying to fight her way out of it. She delivered a shot into Raquel’s kidney’s followed by another as Fair still pulled her forward. As the Berkeley resident extended her hand to make the tag to one of her partners only for Missy to scoop her up off her feet and drop her onto her shoulders with a side suplex. The referee, however, signalled the tag was made and Steph Stefano stepped through the ropes and exploded forward as Missy made it to her feet, knocking the smaller Englishwoman to the canvas with a shoulder tackle as Raquel rolled out to the apron.

Mai: You got your stupid tag you’ve been yammering on about, are you finally happy?

Zack: I have no dog in this hunt, but it was the right decision. And now we got a little preview of the Evolution Championship match at Fury.

Missy immediately went to get back to her feet only for Stefano to grab hold of her head and slam into her knee with a facebreaker knee smash. The Leeds born grappler stumbled backwards only for Steph to jerk her forward by the wrist, hoist her up onto her shoulders and drive her down spine first into the canvas. Once more Missy sat up, holding her spine with one hand and was pulled up to her feet as Stefano got back to a vertical base, only to be lifted up once more and into an inverted atomic drop. The English woman held the point of impact, stepping backwards gingerly before Steph Irish whipped her into the ropes and caught her on the return with a ring shaking spinebuster. The Evolution Champion rolled over her and made the cover, hooking a leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

Zack: Two count for the Evolution Champion! And i think she tried to plant Missy into the canvas with that spinebuster! Plenty of impact!

Missy kicked out and Stefano didn’t even wait for the referee to confirm the two count to her before she rolled the number one contender to the Evolution Championship over onto her front, quickly hooking her legs and applied a chinlock as she took her back before she rocked backwards into a seated surfboard submission hold. Steph used all of her strength to pull back in the chinlock, applying as much pressure as she possibly could to her foes back and spine in the process. Missy refused to submit in the hold, shaking her head and telling the referee ‘No’ every time Stringer asked her. Steph continued to pull backwards in the hold, only for Missy to continue to refuse to quit that saw Stefano release her hold, sending the Future Shock Graduate face first into the canvas.

Zack: I’ve never seen Missy quit, Steph would likely have to knock her out to get that. But I don’t think the Evolution Champion expected it to be over anyway.

Mai: It’s Steph! There’s no accounting for taste or intellect there, Zack.

The Leeds born native hold her back once more as she began to push herself up onto her hands and knees. As soon as she got there, Stefano gave another demonstration of her power, deadlifting her upwards and into a bear hug, tightening her arms around her body to squeeze the life out of the small English member of the Chaotic Temptation. Still Missy refused to quit, prompting Stefano to shake her back and forth. Another refusal to quit followed as Missy forced her palm against the forehead of the Evolution Champion, pushing her head backwards as she attempted to get free. Despite that, Steph refused to release the hold and caused Missy to deliver a bell clap to her ears that caused the American to loosen her grip - but only for a moment before she tightened her hold once more and sent Missy flying overhead with a belly to belly suplex, causing her to land hard on the canvas.

Zack: Steph has power to spare, she’s easily the strongest woman in this match. Missy’s learning that the hard way, and has to find a way to negate it.

Mai: You’re giving Tubbo way too much credit.

Almost immediately Missy sat up once more, holding her spine and again Stefano didn’t waste any time at all as she pulled Missy up to a vertical base and yanked her backwards into a hair pull backbreaker across her knee. Straightening up, the English woman staggered towards the ropes, holding her back before Steph shoved her hard into the ring ropes, driving three hard forearm shots into her lower back as she bounced off them. After landing the third shot, the Berkeley based wrestler left her feet and delivered a double knee backbreaker, flipping Missy off her knees and into the middle of the ring where she landed face first. The Leeds native held her back, kicking her feet against the canvas before she started to push back up to a vertical base where Steph measured her up and caught her in the throat with a palm strike. Missy spun away from her opponent, catching sight of her corner as she did so and began to stagger towards it only for Stefano to catch her before she could even get close to making the tag, lifting her up onto her shoulders before she drove her down to the mat with an Olympic slam. Quickly the American wrestler made the cover, hooking both of Missy’s legs while Stringer slides into position to count the fall.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: A near fall for Steph there, but Missy is as resilient as the champion is strong. Plus this gives Missy some hands on experience on what she can expect at Fury.

Mai: Yeah, she can just bring a pork chop to the ring to distract Steph rather than trying to stand up to her.

Before the three count can be made, Emma breaks up the pin with a running punt kick to the side of Stefano’s head that caused her to roll out of the cover. The Ultraviolence Champion quickly dove on top of the Evolution Champion and began to pepper her head with vicious clubbing right and left hand shots from the mount position. Stringer used the count, ordering Emma to leave the ring as she threatened her with disqualification before she tried to pull her away from the Californian only for Emma to push the referee away causing FFW’s senior official to stumble and fall backward onto the canvas. Immediately the Scot turned back to Steph, pulling her upright and lifting her onto shoulders before she took off towards a neutral corner and dropped her face first into the top turnbuckle. Steph stumbled and spun around only to be dropped by an Enzuigiri to the side of the head from Emma. Recovered, Stringer with a look of anger got back in MacNamara’s face, reading her the riot act as she ordered her back to the corner with the threat of disqualification, the Scot shrugging her shoulders as she backed up towards the Chaotic Temptation corner.

Mai: When has what any referee ever said to her mattered to Emma? I don’t even know why they bother. Just let her do what she wants or disqualify her.

Missy made it back to her feet with the aid of the ring ropes and began to make her way unsteadily towards the Temptation corner only for Steph to start to pull herself together and go after the Englishwoman, lunging at her with a chop block to the back of her knee. Missy landed on her knees and started to push back upwards as Steph did likewise - one hand pressed against her forehead only for Missy to turn towards her opponent and leave her feet to deliver a backflip kick, drive her boot straight into Stefano’s jaw. The blow brought Steph upright, causing her to fall back against the ring ropes. Missy forced herself back to her feet once more and this time hooked Stefano’s head and used the ropes for a Tornado DDT that planted her opponent on the top of her skull before she crumpled to the canvas. Missy threw an arm over her for the cover.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: You aren’t going to beat Steph by hitting her in the head, Missy. There has to be a brain in there to get scrambled. It’s like Wyoming in there, wide open space!

Steph rolled her shoulder, kicking out of the pinfall and the official showed the two count to the Englishwoman who nodded her head even as she pushed up to all fours and began to crawl towards the corner, diving full length and making the tag to Emma. MacNamara quickly scaled to the top rope as the referee signalled the tag and measured up the Evolution Champion, letting her rise to her feet before she launched from the top rope and delivered the Playing with Scissors headscissors DDT. Immediately Emma went for the cover on Steph, laying across her as she raised her hand to count with the referee.

Mai: PLAYING WITH SCISSORS! STEPH WOULD PROBABLY DO THAT ANYWAY!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Clearly as is usual, you’re not giving the Evolution Champion enough credit! These two are a Pay Per View main event, as far as I’m concerned.

Stefano’s shoulder popped up from the mat at the very last second, causing Emma to glare at the official as she confirmed the two count to the Scottish wrestler. Steph rolled to the side, holding her head as Emma asked the referee for the three count once more but only got the two count confirmed once more before she pulled the Witch of Wall Street upwards and sent her into a neutral corner with all of her might. As Stefano hit the corner, she slumped back against the pads and Emma charged forward with a thrust kick into her opponent’s gut. Stefano dropped in the corner to a sitting position and as she did so MacNamara began to stomp away at Steph’s gut and chest; the referee used the five count getting the Scot to reel away at the final second - her blows having driven Stefano all the way to the canvas. Emma quickly went straight back on the attack, delivering more and more stomps to Steph’s body, getting her another count from the official that she milked for every single stomp that she could before she reeled away.

Mai: Emma’s gonna get every little bit out of everything she does. Look at how she stops at four and 9/10ths!

Zack: If she ever has a fan club, I’ll get you a membership for your birthday.

Mai: Really?!

Once more it was only the briefest of respites for the Evolution Champion as her Ultraviolence counterpoint jerked her back upright and with two quick steps bulldogged her into the ring mat again. Emma nipped back up to her feet and began to stomp away at Stefano’s spine till the Italian American rolled over onto her back and Emma made for the nearest corner. She climbed up the inside, all the way to the top where she set herself, measuring up Stefano before she flew off into the Fall From Grace high angle moonsault… and landed hard on the mat thanks to Stefano lunging out of the way at the very last second.

Zack: A beautiful moonsault from the Ultraviolence Champion, but Steph decided she had better places to be before the landing.

Instantly Emma sat up, hand going to her back and rolled onto her knees before she pushed up to her feet. The Scot charging towards Stefano as the Witch pulled herself up to her knees with the aid of the ring ropes and suddenly came forward to meet Emma, catching her underneath her arms as she hurled her up into the air and caught her on the way down with a lariat clothesline to complete the Debt Collector. Again Stefano rolled into the ropes, using them to pull herself upwards as Emma also pushed up to her feet, the Ultraviolence Champion swinging wildly at the Italian who managed to telegraph the shot, duck underneath it as she ghosted behind Emma and dropped her to the canvas with a neckbreaker. Again the Scottish wrestler pushed quickly back up to her feet and this time she got a forearm smash to her jaw as Steph skipped forward to close the distance. The blow rocked Emma back on her heels such was the force Stefano managed to pack behind it and gave the Witch of Wall Street the perfect opportunity to whip the Scot into the Scarborough Fair corner. Stefano followed in close behind her, driving both of her feet into her chest with a shotgun dropkick. Emma dropped down in the corner as Steph raised her hand and made the tag to Raquel.

Mai: Do we have low gravity here in Vegas? How did she get off her feet like that?! Oh well, here comes Raquel back in again.

Fair quickly entered through the ropes and made for the middle of the ring as Steph delivered another powerful forearm smash to Emma sending her to a sitting position in the corner before she left the ring and allowing Raquel to build up a head of steam before she left her feet and launched herself into a corner senton. Fair made the tag to Scarborough before she pulled Emma upright and as Mickey took off across the ring, Raquel snapmared MacNamara out of the corner, Scarborough coming back and both girls delivered dropkicks to Emma’s skull - one from the front and one from behind. Emma fell to one side and as Fair rolled out underneath the bottom rope, Mickey asked Stefano to step aside before she bounced up off the bottom rope and into a split legged moonsault that saw her crash down across Emma’s midriff. She hooked the leg as she went for the pinning combination.

Mai: I hope Emma had a light lunch, oof!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Another near fall for the Fair, they are learning what all of Emma’s challengers to her title have learned. It takes an ungodly sum of punishment to put her away.

Stringer waved off the count as Emma’s hand shot out of the cover and grabbed hold of the bottom rope. Mickey nodding her head as she looked at the hand before she nipped to her feet and made another tag to Raquel. Both members of the Fair entered the ring, pulled Emma to her feet only for them both to scream in her ears before they jerked downwards into a double leg sweep facebuster. Mickey rolled out of the ring, returning to her corner and watched as Fair bounced off the bottom rope and came crashing down on Emma’s back with a double foot stomp. MacNamara kicked her feet in pain and agony as she arched her back upwards, Fair moving back towards the middle of the ring as she waved the Ultraviolence Champion to her feet, letting her get to her knees before she darted forward and into the shimmering witch, driving the point of her elbow into the top of Emma’s head. Once more she made the tag to Mickey who quickly bounced on the bottom rope and straight onto the top, taking a moment to get her balance before she flew with off with the Flight Path shooting star press. As she landed on top of Emma she hooked her legs for the cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Zack: A breathtaking shooting star press that’d make her manager happy, but Scarlett stops that count cold!

Emma didn’t move a muscle - the count instead broken by Scarlett Silver as she darted into the ring and can’t Mickey with a baseball slide before she nipped up to her feet, pulling Mickey up with her and straight into a sit out facebuster in the middle of the ring. Raquel came into the ring as Scarlett landed the move and caught her with a dropkick to the face that caused her to roll backwards and start to come to her feet only for Raquel to pull her forward and lift her upwards into a fireman’s carry that she transitioned into a European Uppercut as she completed the Meteor Hammer. Silver landed on her back on the mat and held her jaw for a second before she began to push up to her feet only for Fair to dart past her looking for The Fairest Of Them All as she attempted to springboard off the top rope and into a phenomenal forearm...only for Missy to shake the top rope, causing her to lose her footing and crash land on the back of her head on the canvas. As Missy went to check on Scarlett, Stefano charged towards the Englishwoman and caught her with a Thesz press where she began to hammer away at her.

Zack: Steph bringing the high impact, and look at those right hands finding a home upside Missy’s head!

Mai: You shouldn’t be allowed to hit that face, Zack. Missy is a goddess!

As the referee tried to regain control, Scarlett Silver crawled towards her make-up bag in the corner and dug around it before she found what she was looking for and pulled herself up to her feet. She staggered before she began to head towards Mickey who was back on her feet, revealing a powder compact in her head, that she flicked open and seemed to be checking her hair. As Silver and Scarborough neared each other Scarlett suddenly twisted the compact in her hand and blew the powder towards Mickey’s eyes - the Berkeley born wrestler getting her hands up in the nick of time… yet still got a leaping knee to the jaw from Scarlett. Scarborough staggered backwards towards Emma as Missy and Steph rolled out of the ring while still fighting one another; Sringer ordering Silver back to the corner - the Chaotic Temptation member checking her hair and make-up in the mirror once more as she did so. While MacNamara reacted, jerking Mickey backwards and into a roll-up.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Damn it, Emma nearly had her right there! Remember the old wrestling saying, Emma. A handful of tights makes it alrights.

Mickey kicked out in the nick of time and rolled back to her feet as Emma came to hers and Scarborough immediately looked to line up her and come forward with a superkick that saw the Scot throw up her hands to her face in defence only for Mickey to deliver the kick straight to her knee cap. He blow immediately caused Emma to drop down to her knees and Mickey dropped back to the ropes and came forward to tag the Ultraviolence Champion with a running big boot to her face that caused Emma to fall sideways, catching herself on her hands that only saw Mickey use the opening to roll Emma up with a magistral cradle.

One…

Two…

...THREE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Mickey with a boot that probably hit twice as hard as it looked, and a near fall again for the Fair! Isn’t it nice to have a match without the Franchise involved?!

At the very last second Emma’s shoulder came up from the canvas, breaking up the pinfall. Mickey rolled to a sitting position and stared at the two fingers Jennifer Stringer held up in front of her, pulling at her hair with one hand before she finally nodded her head. Mickey pushed up to her feet, pulling Emma up with her and hooked her head before she bent her knees and sprung high into the air, looking for the standing Shirnui part of Scarred For Life. Emma though momentarily catch her, mid move, staggering one step towards the ropes as she forced her upwards, freeing her head and sending Mickey over the top rope and onto the apron…. Only for Stringer to signal the tag, Raquel having recovered enough to return to her corner, reach in and make the tag while her partner was airborne. Emma staggered backwards after freeing herself from the hold only to find Fair flipping off the top rope as the Scot finally found her balance, taking her down to the mat with the Morning After diving somersault seated senton as Christian was trying to separate Steph and Missy on the outside.

Zack: There’s the MORNING AFTER! Emma’s down, and Kincaid’s trying to keep his clients from going at each other here ringside!

Mai: I don’t blame him, the title match isn’t tonight!

Emma rolled away and once more began to rise, getting to her feet only for Raquel to springboard off the top rope and catch her square on the jaw with a phenomenal forearm as she connected perfectly with The Fairest Of All. On the outside, Christian seemed to have managed to separate Stefano and Missy, only for the Witch to see Fair dive into the cover on Emma and hurl herself into the Leeds born wrestler with a spear that took her down to the floor again. Stringer slid into count as Mickey pulled herself back up to her feet with the help of the ropes and while the count was being made used the top rope to catapult herself into the ring and run interception on Scarlett, stopping the Fast Track contender from breaking up the count.

Mai: DAMN IT, SOMEONE STOP RAQUEL!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Zack: It’s too late to stop her now! What a chaotic ending to a fantastic match!

Emma’s shoulder rolled a moment too late as Stringer called for the bell and then helped Fair to her feet as Christian once more separated Stefano and Missy - getting a much easier time of it as the bell rang and Steph rolled into the ring under the bottom rope and Scarlett managed to kick Mickey away from her; Scarborough coming to her feet and joining Raquel.

Maggie: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of “The” Steph Stefano, Mickey and Raquel… THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!!

Mai: This was a total fluke, means nothing! What’s next? Oh wait…

Zack: Congratulations to Steph and the Fair! Now we turn our attention to Velocity when Emma Mac defends her Ultraviolence title against Natalya Demidov! But don’t forget Future Shock Genesis on Pay Per View this Tuesday! Don’t miss it, and we’ll see you in Phoenix!

Stringer raised their hands as Scarlett checked on Emma, helping her out of the ring where they regrouped with Missy. Missy stared at Stefano as she regained her Evolution Championship from the referee, holding it up in her hand, while Emma also stared a hole through the Witch of Wall Street. The camera showed the Scarborough Fair celebrating in the ring before it cut to the top of the entrance ramp where Bianca Salvador and Mel Avilo had appeared, slow clapping the victors. Mickey and Raquel half turned to stare coldly at the Franchise members before the show cut elsewhere.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 01:58:29 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: