Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:11:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - March 1, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - March 1, 2018  (Read 346 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 02, 2018, 06:18:03 pm »

Live from the Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah
March 1, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we are taken inside the arena to a very loud and disapproving crowd, thanks to the presence of the owner of FFW, Samantha Star, joined by her personal assistant, Lyla Fox. Both women stand in the ring as Samantha’s music finally fades out.

Samantha: This past week at Velocity, my brother came out here and admitted to everything I said about him. He admitted to being a bastard. He admitted to being a plight on my family. He admitted to everything, which was a little surprising for me. But what was most surprising for me was the fact that after all of that...all of you still cheered for him. All of you were even louder in your support of him. And all of you reminded me why your opinion really has no bearing on what I think.

She looked out over the angry crowd, rolling her eyes before she continued.

Samantha: He said he’s here to give people what they deserve. The only problem with that is his opinion on what people deserve rarely coincides with mine. And the biggest example of that was when he invited….

Samantha looks as though she were having trouble just saying the initials for a moment.

Samantha: SVW.

The crowd immediately switches gears, and shows a lot of support for the promotion. This further annoys the CEO.

Samantha: Now let me make myself perfectly clear to SVW management. My brother did not clear that decision with me, because there is no chance I’d have agreed to it. I do not want SVW at Fury. I do not want SVW management at Fury. I do not want SVW talent at Fury, aside of those I employ. So to the General Managers, and especially to Alexander Stryfe--

We Fall We Fall
We Fall We Fall
The harder they come, the harder they fall
The quicker they come, the quicker they fall

Zack: Wait a minute!!

Samantha’s eyes go wide as she and Lyla look towards the stage when the CEO of SVW appears at the top of the ramp to a roar from the crowd. Alexander Stryfe looks out at the crowd as he adjusts his cufflinks.

Mai: Why is he here?! He has no business on this show or in FFW!

Zack: Speak of the devil, and so he shall appear! The CEO of SVW is here at Velocity, and I didn’t even know he was in the building!

Mai: Where’s the damn security?!

Alexander: Thank you, Salt Lake City.

He takes in the very loud reception for a moment longer before he begins to speak.

Alexander: Miss Star, I can tell by the look on your face how happy you are to see me. And before you lose your temper, I just want you to know that I’m not here to cause problems. I came to see the show. As a matter of fact, I have rented myself a skybox tonight here in Salt Lake City to watch Velocity personally.

He gestures up towards one of the lighted skyboxes, causing the owner to look up to it a moment and refocus her attention on him.

Alexander: There’s no reason for this animus, Miss Star. We share a lot of talent. Many of your stars are my stars too. Look at your Evolution Champion, she is my SVW Champion. And when your brother so cordially invited me and my talent to come see Fury, I was honored. But...am I to assume that you no longer wish to keep that invitation open?

Samantha: Maybe I didn’t make myself clear. I don’t want you or your SVW talent at Fury, aside of those who already work here. I do NOT want to see them. Is that clear?!

Alexander: Extremely so, Miss Star. But allow me to ask these people. Do all of you want to see SVW visit Fury?

The crowd gives an overwhelming “YES!” chant, causing Stryfe to nod.

Alexander: While I certainly respect your feelings on the matter, it seems neither I or Salt Lake City are really going to heed them. I will be at Fury. I will bring talent from SVW to Fury. And I would advise you, Miss Star, that unless you want to see them do more than watch the show, that you allow them to see it for themselves. Because at the end of the day, I assure you that you don’t want a repeat of what took place several years ago the last time SVW visited one of your events. As you may be aware, SVW is under new management since then. A very aggressive new management, I might add.

The crowd got louder still.

Alexander: Now if you will excuse me, I’m going to go up to my seat that I paid for to see the show tonight. And at Fury, we’ll likely see one another again. Under what circumstances is entirely your decision. Choose wisely, Miss Star.

His music began to play again as he left the microphone on the ramp, and began to head towards the back.

Zack: There’s going to be a LOT of combustible elements at Fury, and I can’t wait to get there!

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Jo McFarlane raising the FFW Championship in the reflection, the BSX standing tall at Unstoppable with the Unity titles, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Shaw standing in front of Charlotte with Kyle smiling behind them, and Miko Ayano delivering one hell of a chop to Bianca Salvador.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to the mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Kaoru Asaka applying her Deathclaw, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, O.E. Ayano retrieving a muffler from under the ring, Mandy Gray & Caitlyn Storm taking off towards the ring, Lilly Arthur shaking her head as her husband is talking, and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

Maggie: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: Welcome to Salt Lake City, Utah! You’re watching Velocity, and we are live in the Vivint Smart Home Arena! It’s the last stop to Fury on March 17th! We’re kicking things off with Chaotic Temptation’s O.E. Ayano meeting Angelina Fantastica. And I’m joined by O.E.’s best friend and partner-in-crime Scarlett Silver. Welcome back to the booth.

Scarlett: Thanks for having me again, Zack. I can’t wait to watch my girlie O.E in action, she’s got this on lock!

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Maggie: Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a rival team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. Mai Hotaru pops out of the curtain soon after and puts a hand on her client’s shoulder as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together the two women walk down the ramp as the crowd boos O.E. the entire time. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Mai. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues. Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match.

Zack: Speaking of O.E., she looks ready for action. And if it means I get a reprieve from Mai fat shaming or being Mai, that’s fine by me. Both of the women we are about to see collide are Future Shock graduates.

Scarlett: They were both hand picked by Cody weren’t they? He should have brought O.E up long before he did, she needed to be able to spread her wings!

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Maggie: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: Angelina is known for having a great deal of heart, but I think she has her work cut out for her tonight. O.E. is as cutthroat as they come, and obviously wants to represent her foursome to the best of her abilities.

Scarlett: Heart’s all well and good, but it doesn’t stop you from getting your teeth knocked down your throat… just saying.

Melinda Davis checks both competitors and gives Mai a wary and suspicious look as she pre-emptively warns the manager about any funny business that causes her to look offended and climb up on the ring apron to give the official a piece of her mind. As Hotaru gets into it with the referee, O.E. Ayano raises her hands and just walks away from the situation, heading towards Angelina and almost seeming to ask her if she can believe this shit she was seeing on the apron and how much of a travesty it was that this was distracting from what would surely be a match of the nig-- not finishing the word as the Japanese wrestler suddenly spun for a discus forearm thrown towards Angelina’s jaw. The New Yorker ducked underneath the blow and shoved Ayano chest first into the turnbuckle, as the Chaotic Temptation member stepped back out of the corner, Fantastica left her feet to deliver a dropkick into her foe’s shoulders sending her back into the turnbuckles again.

Zack: Angelina’s starting off doing what she does best: trying to keep her opponent off balance. And apparently is looking to introduce OE to the corner more than once in the process.

Scarlett: O.E is tough, she can take it. She’ll be saving all this up to throw back at Angelina double! Just wait and see.

As Fantastica went on the attack, Hotaru screamed at the referee causing her to turn around and call for the bell. Ayano once more staggered backwards and this time, Angelina bounced off the bottom rope, springboarding into a headscissors takedown. O.E. quickly rose back to a vertical base only to find her opponent already upright and in motion, bouncing off the ropes and coming back towards the Japanese wrestler to catch her with a running big boot style facewash across her jaw. Ayano spun and dropped to a knee only for Fantastica to spin back towards her, hook her head and drop her with a DDT into the canvas. Fantastica rose quickly to her feet and drove a kick straight into O.E.’s chest as she sat up, following it up immediately with a leg drop across her chest before she transitioned across into a cover.

One…

T-

Scarlett: Did she really think she’d done enough there for a three count? Who knew heart came with a side of delusion.

Zack: I keep thinking back to a night in Future Shock where a woman lost in 28 seconds. I think that proved anything is possible!

The Japanese wrestler kicked out and rolled away, pushing upwards to her feet only to get planted into the canvas with a bulldog. The Chaotic Temptation member pushed up onto her hands and knees were she received a dropkick to the side of the head causing her to roll into the ring ropes. The New Yorker didn’t waste any time in trying to press her advantage as she hauled her opponent up to her feet and straight into a European uppercut. A second and a third followed it before Angelina took hold of O.E. by the wrist and attempted to Irish whip her across the ropes - Ayano though had a vice like grip of the top rope. Fantastica tried to jerk her into the Irish whip again, but still found that O.E.’s grip was firm around the rope, prompting the high flyer to lash out with a kick into Ayano’s middle. The blow to the gut was enough for the Japanese wrestler to release her hold, allowing Angelina to jerk her away into an Irish whip… but O.E. was ready for it as she put on the brakes and countered by yanking her foe into a spinning elbow strike to her jaw.

Zack: O.E. just rattled Angelina’s molars with that back elbow, and Angelina can’t afford to stay still around O.E. She needs to quicken the pace, stick and move.

Scarlett: O.E hits like a sledgehammer, and it’s great to watch! I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of it though.

Fantastica dropped down to one knee as the joint strike her in the teeth; Ayano spinning around her and as soon as she was facing Angelina’s back she reached down, grabbing hold of the back of her tights as she lifted her upwards with a wedgie back to her feet. Angelina’s eyes went wide and she stepped away from her opponent, turning back to face her only to get a clothesline from the Japanese wrestler that took her down to the canvas. Angelina rolled and quickly came back to her feet only for Ayano to stagger her with a flash roundhouse kick to the side of her head. Fantastica managed to stay on her feet as she stumbled backwards, catching herself on the ring rope. The Japanese wrestler followed behind her quickly and began to light up her chest with stiff machine gun esque chops. Each one that landed left a nasty red mark, welts beginning to rise up from her skin before Ayano finished off the combination with a mongolian chop to the side of the neck.

Zack: Man, look at the result of those chops from Ayano! Angelina’s chest is getting redder by the heartbeat.

Scarlett: It’s just like I said, sledgehammer! Angelina is gonna look like a prize tomato by the time O.E finishes with her.

Fantastica tried to cover up and protect herself from the strikes only for the Japanese grappler to take hold of her wrist and hurl her across the ring into the opposite corner. As soon as Angelina hit the turnbuckle pads back first, Ayano was already following up, catching the high flyer with a corner clothesline. O.E. stepped backwards, leaving her feet and caught her in the side of the head with an enzugiri. The New Yorker moved slowly away from the corner, taking two steps before she collapsed to her knees. Ayano quickly hooked her head and lifted her straight upwards into a release suplex before she dove on top of Angelina and made a lateral press cover.

One…

Tw-

Zack: You can see how much Angelina has left in the tank with that kickout, which isn’t an ideal time to ask for adulation from this Salt Lake City crowd.

Scarlett: O.E was just testing the water with that one, she wanted to see how much more she needs to do, and now she knows.

Angelina kicked out of the cover and sat up as the referee confirmed the two count, O.E. coming to her feet and walked around the ring, encouraging the fans to cheer her, only to get loud jeers from all sections of the sold out crowd. All but Mai of course who was applauding her young protege and encouraged her to continue her assault and put away the high flyer once and for all. Ayano turned her attention back towards Angelina as she managed to push up to her knees and the Japanese superstar quickly grabbed hold of her foe’s nose, using it to pull her upwards to her feet and dragged her towards the middle of the ring, spinning her around before she delivered a chop downwards across the bridge of her nose.

Zack: Ayano really put some mustard on that chop, it brought her to a knee. Getting struck on the nose will blind you with tears in your eyes if it doesn’t break in the process.

Scarlett: A few potatoes with these chops, and O.E can serve Angelina a full dinner!

Ayano dropped to her knees as she delivered the chop, measured up Angelina and threw a right cross that was on the lower side of her belt, causing the high flyer to bend double, reaching for the mat with one hand. With a grin on her face, O.E. popped up to her feet and locked in a crotch claw on Fantastica, causing Davis to order the release before she began to count her down as the Japanese wrestler kept the crotch claw tightly held as she began to move towards the ring ropes, bringing her foe with her. Ayano picked up speed before she hurled herself underneath the bottom rope, pulling the New Yorker to her knees and causing her to clothesline herself against the middle rope.

Scarlett: Ouchie. A great use of the ropes by O.E her ring awareness cannot be denied!

Fantastica fell backwards onto the mat and rolled away from the ropes, holding her chest as Ayano played to the crowd sitting in the front row for a moment then pulled herself up onto the apron. She waited and watched as Angelina was slowly pushing up to her feet, letting her get to one knee before she grabbed hold of the top rope and used it as a slingshot into senton towards Angelina who left her feet and caught O.E. mid move with a dropkick that saw Ayano hit the canvas hard and roll back out under the bottom rope and to her feet on the outside. Fantastica took a moment as she rolled back to a vertical base, measuring up her foe before she took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and into a suicide dive through the ropes, straight into Ayano, sending her backwards into the crowd barricade before causing her to crumple to the floor.

Zack: Angelina with a suicide dive, and OE hit the barricade on the way down! There’s no soft landing on that retaining wall, and I’m sure Ayano would agree!

Scarlett: A suicide dive from Angelina is quite apt really, because she’s just gonna be pissing O.E off and it’ll end up coming back to bite her.

The crowd cheered Angelina as she returned to the apron, throwing a hand up into the air that only caused them to get louder as Ayano started to pull herself to her feet with the aid of the barricade. Angelina allowed her opponent to get to her feet before she leapt off the apron and caught the Japanese wrestler with a knee to the side of her head. Fantastica grabbed hold of her opponent by her ring gear and rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope before she once more climbed up onto the apron. Davis went to check on O.E. and as she did so, Mai Hotaru advanced towards Angelina only for the New Yorker to spot her coming, sidestepping down the apron and faked out the manager as she pretended to throw a superkick; Mai falling backwards to the floor in shock and surprise as she attempted to avoid the move. Angelina turned back towards the middle of the ring as O.E. charged her, shoulder lowered only for Fantastica to sidestep out of the way and fired off a kick into the Eighth Chamber Orochi’s chest, followed by a swift knee to her jaw.

Zack: OE with elbows to the jaw earlier, but Angelina’s serving up knees! Hopefully Mai’s slept with a good dentist in town.

Scarlett: Well, that’s not very nice of her is it? Faking people out like that, she should be ashamed of herself!

O.E. stepped backwards gingerly, holding her stomach and jaw as she turned away from her opponent only for the high flying athlete to use the top rope to catapult herself into the ring, catching O.E.’s head as she did so and delivered a modified neckbreaker. Angelina quickly kipped up to her feet and straight into a standing moonsault that landed across her opponent’s chest before she reached for her leg, hooking it as she made the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Scarlett: Good girl, O.E. I was a tiny bit concerned for a nano second then!

Ayano’s shoulder popped up at the last moment and Melinda Davis confirmed the two count to the New Yorker who nodded her head as she pulled the Chaotic Temptation member up to her feet, keeping her head cradled as she drove her back into the corner with a series of forearm shivers. As Ayano connected with the turnbuckles, Fantastica brought her knee up into her foe’s gut twice before she pulled her away and sent her barrelling across the ring. The high flying wrestler immediately followed in close behind her and left her feet to catch her with a leg lariat in the corner. Fantastica landed on her feet and again didn’t waste any time before she pulled O.E. out of the corner again, whipping her across the ring into the opposite corner. This time she hung back for a couple of moments, allowing O.E. to strike the turnbuckles and hang there, encouraging the crowd to cheer for her before she took off across the ring and launched herself into the Staten Island Expressway, delivering a back handspring elbow to O.E.’s jaw.

Zack: OE’s getting rocked here by Angelina. This is exactly what Fantastica needed to do, and she’s hitting on all cylinders now!

Scarlett: She’ll burn herself out quickly, she’s like a firework, good to look at for a few seconds but then it just fizzles away.

Angelina jogged out of the corner back to the middle of the ring after landing the elbow shot, turning around and came back to drive a yakuza kick into Ayano’s chest. Fantastica backward rolled out of the corner and to her feet, as O.E. dropped to a sitting position in the corner. Angelina slapped her hip before she darted into the corner and gave her foe a Glimpse of Heaven with the running hip to her face, bouncing the back of Ayano’s head against the middle turnbuckle. Angelina quickly pulled the Eighth Chamber Orochi away from the corner, stomping down on her chest as she did so to get her to lay flat on the mat before she bounced off the bottom rope, springboarding on top only to come crashing down ass first on Ayano’s chest with a seated senton. As the crowd began a ‘She’s Ass-Tastic!!’ chant, Angelina reached back and hooked O.E.’s legs as she leaned forward in the cover.

Zack: Salt Lake City appreciating Angelina’s...assets, and she’s got the cover!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Scarlett: It’s gonna take more than her assets to keep O.E down for three. My girl’s got plenty left in the tank yet!

Ayano’s shoulder popped up from the canvas at the last moment. Again the referee confirmed the two count to Fantastica who nodded her head and pulled O.E. upwards. She hooked the head of the Chaotic Temptation member and looked to use the ring ropes to push off and deliver a huge Tornado DDT...only for Ayano to shove her off as Fantastica was at her highest point, sending her over the top rope and causing to land face first on the floor on the outside. O.E. rounded on the referee and immediately began to berate her for allowing Fantastica to get away with such blatant cheating as hair pulls, and for not starting her count when the Eighth Chamber Orochi was in the ropes. As Davis was busy dealing with this outlandish claims, Mai rounded the ring, sipping from a hip flask as she approached the rising Fantastica, letting her get to her feet before a look of deep regret crossed her face; her eyes looking at the hip flask before she spat her mouthful of alcohol straight into the New Yorker’s eyes, temporarily blinding her. Angelina immediately reeled away and tried to clear her vision only for Mai to jerk her back around and slapped the taste right out of her mouth; the sound of her hand connecting with Fantastica’s cheek sounding like the crack of a whip. Angelina’s head snapped to one side and before she could recover, Hotaru rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Zack: Are you serious? Mai slapped Angelina into next week!

Scarlett: Serves her right for making Mai fall earlier with her faking!

Ayano quickly broke off her argument with the referee and dove on top of Angelina as she entered the ring, locking in a side headlock on the mat… but only so that she could control her foes head long enough to give her a wet willy. Immediately she transitioned into a rear waistlock, rising to her feet as the Japanese wrestler deadlifted her fellow Future Shock Graduate upwards and into a release German Suplex into the middle of the ring. Fantastica rolled to the side, holding her back and began to rise once more only for Ayano to hook her up from behind and send her flying once again - this time with a cobra clutch suplex. Angelina once more rolled away following the move and attempted to get back to her feet only for O.E. to use two handfuls of hair to jerk her back to her feet and this time she locked in a sleeper hold.

Scarlett: O.E is getting Angelina exactly where she wants her. She may as well just give up now and face the facts that O.E is gonna win!

Davis instantly checked the hold to make sure it was legal as the American luchadora pulled at Ayano’s arms, trying to free herself from her opponent’s grip, but not having any joy at all as O.E. tightened up her grip and leaned into the hold to increase the pressure. Fantastica looked to use that weight pressing against her body to her advantage as suddenly lunged towards the ropes, reaching out towards them but coming up just a few centimetres shy of gripping them due to O.E. managing to put on the brakes. Fantastica tried once more to reach them, stretching out her arm as far it would go, kicking her feet only to find they were agonisingly close but out of reach. Before she got an opportunity to try and move any closer, Ayano snapped off a sleeper suplex, hurling her back into the middle of the ring.

Zack: OE gave up on that sleeper, I’m not sure that was the best decision. But in any event, Angelina’s getting thrown around like yesterday’s garbage by the Orochi.

Scarlett: Thank you for flying O.E Airlines. O.E’s tossing Angelina around like a ragdoll, it’s excellent!

On instinct Fantastica rolled onto her front as O.E. got back to her feet and moved quickly towards her and stepped up onto her back. As the Japanese wrestler stood on her opponent’s spine, she raised her hands in victory getting another boo from the crowd that saw her lean forward, slap her hands into Fantastica’s side before she grabbed hold of her wrists and pulled her arms upwards into a standing surfboard. Davis slid into position in front of Angelina, asking her if she wanted to quit and got a very definite ‘No’ from the American. Ayano continued to pull back on her arms in the surfboard, trying to make it more and more painful… but still there was a refusal to submit that saw O.E. break the hold as she stomped down on the back of Angelina’s head.

Zack: Angelina refuses to submit, and it’s getting under OE’s skin. You can see the frustration all over her face. And that’s when you tend to make mistakes.

Scarlett: Take that back, Zack. O.E isn’t going to make any mistakes, a little frustration can be good for you from time to time, spurs you on.

The Chaotic Temptation member pulled her foe back up to her feet, locking in a Cobra Clutch on the Luchadora, jerking her from side to side as she tightened the hold up as much as possible and used the submission to pull Angelina towards the middle of the ring. As soon as they reached the center of the squared circle, O.E. swept out Fantastica’s feet from underneath her, driving her face first into the canvas with the Black Mamba Cobra Clutch facebuster. Ayano rolled Fantastica onto her back and hooked her legs for the cover.

Zack: That’s the BLACK MAMBA!! Ayano’s three seconds from the win!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I sit corrected!!

Scarlett: Well, damn. Angelina hasn’t realised yet, that she may as well give up. It’s that stupid heart thing that she does.

Fantastica kicked out at the last moment, pushing Ayano away from her as she rolled onto her side, gasping for breath as the Chaotic Temptation member asked for the three count from the referee but only had a two count confirmed to her instead. It got the official a dirty and disgusted look from O.E. as she began to demand the three count only for the official to stick to the two count, that finally saw Ayano turn back to Angelina as the Luchadora was already back up to one knee and holding her head as she unsteadily pushed up to both feet. As she got vertical, Ayano grabbed hold of her wrist, jerking it away from her body as O.E. trapped Fantastica’s arm. She told the crowd to shush, raising a finger to her lips as she did so before she grabbed hold of Angelina’s middle and index fingers and executed Pointin’ Fingers as she sprained the two fingers with a snap. The crowd chanted “YOU SICK FUCK. YOU SICK FUCK.” O.E. who looked more than pleased with herself as she heard the snap, even going so far as to bow to the loudest section of the crowd.

Scarlett: Ooooooh that is gonna seriously hurt and hinder Angelina. Well done, O.E!

Ayano turned back towards Angelina who was cradling her injured hand in her other, anger written across her face as she suddenly skipped towards the Japanese wrestler and jacked her jaw with a picture perfect superkick. Ayano’s legs turned to spaghetti as she tried to stay upright only to fall to her knees and onto the middle rope. Angelina wasted no time at all in coming forward, swinging between the ropes and delivered a Fantast-Kick to her opponent’s face. Quickly she left her feet and delivered a back splash across Ayano’s chest before she  hooked both of O.E.’s legs.

Zack: A Fantast-kick! OE’.s in big time trouble!!

Scarlett: Dammit, that wasn’t supposed to happen.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett: Phew! That was close. But my girl O.E is a tough cookie!

Ayano kicked out and immediately rolled out underneath the bottom rope and to the outside, holding her head as the referee confirmed the two count to the Luchadora. The New Yorker accepted the count as she rolled away and used the ring ropes to pull herself up to her feet, holding her popped fingers against her chest before she shook them out. Meanwhile on the outside, Hotaru had rounded the ring and handed off an object to her client before she checked with, making sure that she was okay. Ayano took a second before she confirmed to her manager that she was fine, getting a slap on the ass from the alcoholic to send her on her way. As O.E. slid underneath the bottom rope, Mai flipped up the ring apron and grabbed the first ring that came to hand - a wrench - and looked to also slide that into the ring; Davis turning back around to catch her red handed. The official advanced on the manager, asking her what the Hell she thought she was doing...and Mai pointed to the turnbuckles, telling Davis that she thought they were loose and dangerous for Ayano.

Scarlett: Mai is doing her managerial duties, or trying to, she just wants to make sure the equipment is safe and fit for use by her client!

As Davis looked down at Mai disbelievingly, the Eighth Chamber Orochi was pushing up to her feet, making it to one knee as Angelina moved towards her and grabbed hold of her head, straightening her up only for Ayano to slap away her arms and quickly popped her with a vicious short punch straight to the jaw that saw Fantastica drop like a rock to the mat. The camera caught O.E. as she slipped the brass knuckles from her fist, tucking them away into her tights before she raised her hand in the air, flashing a peace sign that she then turned down. Ayano dropped to a sitting position next to Fantastica, rolled her to the side and locked in the Snake Pond, anaconda vise/cobra clutch combination; Hotaru bringing the submission hold to the referee’s attention. Davis dove down in front Angelina, asking her if she wanted to submit, getting no answer at all, she raised her arm and watched it drop to the canvas three times before she called for the bell; Ayano released the hold as it sounded and started to come to her feet.

Zack: Angelina’s out, the referee had to stop it! O.E. Ayano showed that her submission skills are as sharp as they ever were!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of submission, representing Chaotic Temptation… “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!!

Scarlett: That’s my girl! I knew she’d do it, O.E’s submission skills are on point!

Melinda Davis raised O.E.’s hand as Mai Hotaru also entered the ring and raised O.E.’s other hand before Ayano began to celebrate her win, getting booed by the crowd before the show cuts elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 06:21:04 pm »

Ruby’s Ambition

The next image we see is that of the “Huntress” herself in the backstage area, and she’s joined by Amber Carano with a graphic for Ruby’s Fury match behind them.

Amber: Ruby, as usual, it seems you are the center of a few things. As we already know, you are just over two weeks away from meeting Alysson Gardner in a match you both wanted originally when you met. And the winner meets the reigning Ultraviolence Champion, which could change tonight. Let’s speculate a moment. Let’s say you get past Alysson, would you prefer to meet Emma or perhaps over seven feet of Natalya Demidov?

Ruby: There’s something to be said for also being able to claim “entered a land war in Russia and won”, but I’m not gonna lie, I want to be the one to dethrone Emma Mac. If I get past Alysson - which I’ve done once before - I don’t have a preference on who I face, honestly. Either way I get to break out good old-fashioned violence, you know? So while I wish Natalya luck in her match against Emma tonight, my money would be on the current champion.

Amber: That makes sense, considering how long she’s had the title in her possession. But let’s turn our attention to Alysson. Many people know you are also part of a team with Kevin Hardaway, much like Alysson is part of a team with Valerie Gardner. Do you think she feels like she’s in the shadow of her wife, the Hall of Famer and former FFW Champion? And do you think she feels like she has something to prove, if so?

Ruby: I feel like that’s a definite possibility, but the only person who truly knows what’s going on in Alysson Gardner’s head at any given time is Alysson herself. But I think if Alysson didn’t feel like she had something to prove, she’d retire. All of us, whether we want to own up to it or not, have something that we feel needs to be proven to ourselves or to the world. I could understand if she felt that way, though. I mean, take me and Hardaway as an example. He’s been doing this since I was nine years old - and I’ll be twenty-eight in September. The man’s done just about everything there is to do in a wrestling ring, he’s won and lost more championships than I can remember, so being partnered with someone who has that kind of reputation? It can be intimidating, sure. But my career isn’t defined by his, just like Alysson Gardner’s isn’t defined by Valerie Gardner.

Allison: Fair enough. Last but not least, let’s discuss the situation with Ascension. Since the last time we heard from you on the show, it seems as though things have gone south very quickly. And it would appear Isis Morales is not the least bit interested in you continuing to be associated with the group. Can you shed any light on that?

Ruby: Isis Morales isn’t the one signing the checks. If she’s got a problem with it, she can take it up with Valentina. I don’t get paid to get involved in whatever petty bullshit squabble they’re having this week, so if you want to get to the bottom of that, I suggest you speak to Isis.

Amber: I’m sure she’ll have something to say sooner or later. But with that in mind, the COO informed me before you got here that he will be barring Ascension from getting involved in your match with Alysson.

Ruby shrugs her shoulders.

Ruby: Good. I don’t want Ascension involving themselves in this match. This is between me and Alysson, no one else. So I commend Seth for his foresight in this.

Amber: Good luck at Fury, Ruby!

On that, we head elsewhere.

Gold Diggers

We return to the backstage area, and there we find half of the group known as Chaotic Temptation along with Christian Kincaid. That half would be Missy and Scarlett Silver.

Christian: Fury is just a little over two weeks away, and these two girls right here are challenging for gold. On one side, you have the former Fast Track Champion here, Scarlett Silver, looking to make it 2 times against my wife, Kelly.

He gives Scarlett a rub on the arm before giving his attention to Missy.

Christian: And then you got Missy challenging for the Evolution Championship after feeling overlooked for a great many months. She managed to avenge the single blemish on her singles record, and has Steph waiting for her in San Jose. Both of them are ready to go, both of them are looking to make history. Missy, you got a little ring time with Steph last week. Did it help you with your game plan?

As Missy is about to answer her manager’s question, Scarlett teases her hair out a bit more for her.

Missy: For pity’s sake, Scarlett. Leave it alone!

Missy exclaims at Scarlett a little exasperated as if it isn’t the first time she’s had to say that today.

Missy: Sorry about that, Christian. She just won’t stop pawing at me. I feel like I have a two legged puppy! But back to topic, I’m not sure it helped with a game plan as such, but it did give me a little taster of what I’ve got a ahead of me. Which is never a bad thing in my book.

Christian: You’ve definitely got a big challenge, I’d say. Steph’s been racking up some big wins across the board lately after all. But you’ve also been very consistent, and avenged that one loss from Global Wars too. So I think that match is a pick’em. You think Steph will be your biggest challenge to date?

As he asks, Scarlett retrieves a bottle from her makeup bag and spritzes Missy’s cleavage to make it shine a bit better.

Missy: Scarlett! Will you just pack it in already!

The brunette swipes Scarlett hand holding the bottle away from her and rolls her eyes. Scarlett just shrugs in response.

Missy: You don’t mind if you have one less client do you, Christian? Because I have a feeling Scarlett may end up disappearing… with a little help from me. Anyway.. What did you ask… oh yeah. Steph is undoubtedly a massive challenge, and she could quite possibly be my biggest challenge since I’ve been in the company. Although to be fair, everyone I’ve faced has been talented and a challenge, before anyone accuses me of downplaying my opponents!

Christian then turns his attention to Scarlett.

Christian: Your pal, O.E., was successful earlier tonight, and I’m sure Emma will do the same. You and Missy could be adding two pieces of gold to the collection at Fury. How are you feeling heading into your title rematch with Kelly?

Scarlett: O.E did great didn’t she? And Emma is going to be awesome. I feel great heading into my rematch, because I know I’m going to be leaving it with my title back where it belongs. Sorry, I know she’s your wife and all, but she’s got something that belongs to me and I want it back!

Christian: Do you realize the possibility exists that if you both win your matches and you complete the 4 defenses, that you two could have to face each other for the Evolution title?

Scarlett: It actually wouldn’t be the first time we’ve faced each other for a title.. Or two I think it was. But Missy still hated me back then.

Missy: It was two different titles… and I had good reason to! I think that’s a lot of what ifs at the moment, but if it did happen, it would be just like any other match. But of course, I’d win.

Scarlett: Don’t be so sure, I took that tag Championship off you a couple of years ago, remember?!

Missy: Only because you cheated, numpty.

Christian: Well if it happens this time, it’ll be the first time your opponent tries to doll you up before the match starts.

Missy: That would just give me even more reason and determination to beat her around the ring!

Scarlett: Try to help, try to be nice and this is what I get. You’re so grumpy.

The pair head off in different directions before we head to a commercial for Fury.

Velocity returns from the commercial break back to ringside as Maggie waits with her microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: The BSX and the One Woman Show will never get along, they’ve been at each other’s throats for years. But tonight, we’re about to see the powerhouse of Show spotlighted instead of her obnoxious partner.

Mai: Bite your tongue. Are you racist against the Quebecois people? Do you not know their plight? Just stop, seriously. Yes, we’re going to see Charlotte in a singles match. That’s all you needed to say.

“Start Me Up” by the Rolling Stones begins to play as Charlotte Harker comes out of the back and bounces on the balls of her feet, taking a moment or two to soak in the atmosphere of the crowd while talking a couple of deep breaths. Shaw joins her, applauding her partner and rallying the crowd behind her, getting only boos before Harker raised her hands in the air. They were joined by Kyle Kilmeade who stood at the back

Maggie: Please welcome, standing 6’2” and weighing 157 lbs, accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade and, her tag team partner, the “One Woman Show” Shaughnessy O’Neill….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Finally she begins to head to the ring, peacock strutting Mick Jagger style all the way there. Climbing up the ring steps between the ropes, only to find Shaw already there. O’Neill drags her into the ring and holds her arm aloft, dragging her around the ring and telling the crowd that they’re looking at the winner...thanks to Shaw’s help. As the match gets ready to start, the referee tells O’Neill to leave the ring only to get into argument as Shaughnessy tells the official that they can’t tell a premier athlete like Shaw or Charlotte what to do. As the referee finally wins out, Shaw leaves the ring and takes her place on the floor in her partner’s corner as Harker stretches out and makes last minute preparations for the match.

Zack: Charlotte Harker is pretty much the cleanup hitter for the Show, but we’ve rarely seen her in a situation like this. I’m actually curious to see how she does on her own here.

Mai: I’m not curious, just anticipating watching her wreck Andi before Shaw finishes the job at Fury. That’s what’s important to keep in mind.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

Maggie: And her opponent, representing the Burning Star Express, this is…..’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Zack: Just two nights ago, Andi Takata went through quite the battle against Harley Shannon over the Future Shock Championship. She came up a hair short, but the problem for her is that there’s no way her neck and back can be fully healed this quickly.

Mai: I love that part personally. That just means Charlotte’s got half of the job done for her already, but I wouldn’t go thanking Harley. Andi just doesn’t have mutant healing power like Tara Cortez.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women before he calls for the bell. Andi looks across at Charlotte before shouting “MOOSE!” to the crowd, getting them to start a chant of that word. Charlotte looks around at them with a look of annoyance on her face, which Andi uses for an opening as she darts across the ring. She rams her backwards into the turnbuckles, and deals several shoulder thrusts into her abdomen. She grabs both of her legs, and pulls her feet out from under her to bring her down on the mat. Takata then mounts her, and hammers right hands into her head before Harker manages to roll her off the mount. But the space princess is up first before Charlotte, catching her with a stiff kick to the chest as Harker is up to a knee. She stops her in her tracks, and unloads with four more before finishing the series with a shining wizard to the back of her head.

Andi: SHINING STAR!!!

akata rolls through for a cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Good Lord, Andi’s pitching a shutout!

ONE!!!!

TWO-NOPE!!

Charlotte kicked out, and rolled Andi off her again. Harker started back to her knees, shaking her head for a moment only for Andi to connect with a codebreaker that put her right back down and into another pin attempt!

Zack: Codebreaker, and here we go again! Takata’s not being paid by the hour!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOPE!!

Harker kicks out again, and Andi quickly gets back to her feet. As she’s about to strike once more, Charlotte rolls out of the ring to the floor.

Mai: See how scared Andi is of Charlotte? She’s afraid to even let her have any offense. That’s pure terror on her face, Zack.

Zack: Terror? She was all over Charlotte! And if you can avoid getting hit and still win a match, that sounds pretty damn good to me!

Shaw went to help Charlotte, giving her some wisdom before they both looked up and saw Andi sail over the top rope with a suicide dive onto them! The crowd roared in approval as she got back to her feet, blowing a raspberry at Shaw and pulling Charlotte up to get her back inside the ring. Harker rolled in, and was back up as Andi was coming into join her. The powerhouse dropped an elbow across her back as she did, and sat on her knees to pummel her with forearms to the same area. An annoyed look was written on her face as she got back up, jerking Andi with her. She planted her head, and delivered a turnbuckle powerbomb onto Takata that slumped her in the corner.

Mai: See what happens when you piss Charlotte off? You get powerbombed into the corner! To a more deserving girl it couldn’t happen.

Zack: I don’t think Charlotte expected this fast break offense, but the fact is she’s already targeting the same area that Harley Shannon did two nights ago at Future Shock Genesis.

As Andi laid against the corner, Charlotte began to stomp her body viciously. She grabbed her feet, and dragged her out of the corner. The powerhouse began a giant swing, spinning Andi around and around before falling backwards to catapult her chest first into the corner. Harker got her equilibrium back quickly, rose to her feet, and delivered a running shoulder block into Andi’s back. She grabbed her blue hair, and pulled her out of the corner and up into a backbreaker across her knee. Charlotte hooked the leg, and pressed a hand into Andi’s chest for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NOPE!!

Mai: If Andi had been smart, she’d have just stayed down right there. But she’s not, and now she gets to be broken in half by Charlotte some more. This is really fun to watch.

Andi got her shoulder up, and Charlotte drove an elbow into the side of her head for doing so. Shaw watched with applause at ringside as her partner got to her feet. Andi was yanked back up as well. Takata was hoisted up overhead in what looked to be a vertical suplex before Charlotte drove her into the mat with a brainbuster. The Buffalo native moved around behind Andi after she finally started to get up again. Shaking her head as Andi rose, Charlotte swooped in behind her and applied a full nelson. Andi tried to squirm out of it until Harker’s hands were locked, and then she leaned back to lift Andi off the mat and shake her.

Zack: Charlotte has a height advantage on Andi, and she’s using it to its fullest extent! Look at her shaking Andi! She’s like a Kodiak bear with a fish in its mouth.

Mai: I haven’t seen that much blue hair whipping around since the fight at the nursing home over the last tube of Preparation H, Zack.

She finally let Andi’s feet touch the mat as she leaned over her. The referee dropped to a knee beside the space princess, asking her if she wanted to quit. He got a loud no, which only drove Charlotte to scoop her up again and shake her violently before leaning into her after she landed again. Andi was beginning to get lethargic, only for the crowd to start chanting for her. It caused her to shake her hand and make fists before she started towards the ropes. She only got a step in before she used them to kick off and fall on top of Charlotte into a cover with the hold still applied!

Mai: WAIT A MINUTE!! SHE CAN’T…

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOPE!!!

Zack: That was close! Harker nearly got pinned in her own hold!

Harker broke the hold, and shoved her off the cover in the nick of time. Andi rolled into the corner, and grabbed the ropes to help her get up. Charlotte gave Fisk a cold stare before she turned, and charged towards Takata. But the Hall of Famer got both of her feet up, catching the powerhouse in the face. She stumbled backwards as Andi hopped up onto the top rope, and came down with a meteora that landed perfectly! Andi crawled away, trying to pull herself together. She happened to glance over her shoulder to see Charlotte beginning to get up. As soon as she did, Andi darted across and delivered a superkick to her chin that dropped her where she stood. The space princess dove on top of her as Fisk dropped for the count.

Zack: SUPA-KICK-U!! Charlotte’s colder than a mackerel!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

Charlotte managed to get her leg across the bottom rope, breaking the count. Andi rolled off the cover to her knees, still trying to pull herself together before she pointed towards the corner. The crowd roared in approval before she headed for it.

Mai: What an idiot! Why is she asking these morons?! Of course, they are gonna cheer!

Zack: Andi’s heading to the high rent district! She needs to pull something out here, and put Charlotte away!

She made it to the top rope, and turned towards the ring. With Charlotte down on the mat, she was about to jump before Shaw hopped up on the apron and shook the ropes. Unfortunately for Shaw though, Andi managed to maintain her balance as the referee went to get her down. As he argued with her, Andi turned and delivered a missile dropkick to the brunette that sent her back to the floor the hard way.

Mai: Why is she attacking Shaw?! That’s unnecessary, Zack! She’s facing Charlotte tonight, is she stupid?

Zack: No, you still got the market cornered on that! Shaw got what she deserved, and should have kept her feet on the floor!

Andi rolled back into the ring, rallying the crowd before Shaw grabbed her feet. Takata glanced away for a second down to her when Charlotte caught her with a big boot to the jaw. Andi staggered for a half second before Charlotte scooped her up. She took off across the ring with a running powerslam to the canvas. She hooked the leg for a cover after that as the referee dropped to count.

Mai: That’s what you get, you dumb bitch, for not paying attention to your opponent! This is over, Zack!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Andi got her shoulder up to the delight of the crowd. Charlotte looked even angrier as the referee showed her two fingers. The crowd only got louder as they saw Kaoru Asaka heading down the ramp towards the ring.

Zack: Here comes Kaoru, the #1 contender to the FFW Championship! Now the sides are even, and we might be able to get a match without Shaw involved!

Charlotte got to her feet, glancing from Shaw and then to Kaoru heading towards the ring. She pointed it out to the referee, who told her there was nothing he could do about it. Meanwhile, Andi was starting to get to her feet.

Mai: Why is she out here? She’s not a manager!

Zack: Neither is Shaw actually!

Charlotte turned back towards the ring just as Andi grabbed her head, and went for her cutter. But Harker countered it, scooping her up into the air and driving her into the mat with her side slam backbreaker. She immediately made the cover as Shaw screamed at the referee to count instead of looking towards Kaoru.

Mai: CHARLOTTE’S CRUCIFIX!! That was GLORIOUS!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a torrent of boos. Harker rose back to her feet, and was congratulated by Shaw who raised her hand. The referee raised the other.

Maggie: Here is your winner…………..CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Charlotte looked down at Andi on the mat with irritation for a moment, while her partner looked at Andi with amusement.

Zack: Charlotte Harker makes one hell of a statement tonight here in Salt Lake City! And with the help of her partner, she managed to pull this win out!

Mai: Well they are a tag team, Zack. You can’t have one without the other. It’s like a vibrator without the batteries!

Zack: ……………………………………….

As both halves of the One Woman Show exited the ring and Kaoru went to help her partner, the show headed elsewhere.

Face Off – In Many Ways

“Warriors” by Ronan Hardiman hits the speakers, which brings cheers from the Salt Lake City crowd. From the back walks the FFW Champion, Jo McFarlane. The FFW Championship is sitting on her left shoulder, and a grin is on her face as she takes a small bow to the crowd. On her way to the ring, she high-fives the fans as she goes, before then heading around the announcers and timekeeper’s areas, taking a microphone from Maggie.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, the FFW Champion, “The Living Firework”, JO MCFARLANE!

Jo slides her belt into the ring and rolls in after it, standing in the middle of the ring, the grin still stuck to her face while the crowd cheers her. In another attempt to pander, she raises the belt above her head, which gets another pop.

Jo: Guys, I appreciate the applause, but I’m not out here for a preview of what’s coming in just over two weeks. Promise.

It seems to work, as the crowd dies off a little.

Jo: I came out here today because I am aware of how quiet I have been. Across all platforms. I haven’t been seen in front of a camera at shows, I haven’t been on social media very much and sa those in the Future Shock Facility can attest, I haven’t even been there very much either. I’m not going to stand here and make excuses for that. You guys, both here, at home, and my colleagues back there, deserve far better than what I have given you. We could stand here and call it laziness on my part, but I won’t bore you with any details about what’s been going on. Now, with that said...I believe we have a match that’s happening in two a bit weeks, right?! Are you guys excited for Fury?!

The pop that goes around the crowd brings a smile to the redhead’s lips.

Jo: I’m glad to hear it! So am I! It shall be my first match on FFW soil in a while, and I’m aware of that. And it’ll be the first time that I’ve ever stepped foot into a ring against Kaoru Asaka in a singles match, and that’s the woman you want to talk about in this place if you mention the phrase “meteoric rise”, am I right? At least so far as singles competition goes. And right now, you can bet your ass I’m excited for this. But, right now, I also owe Kaoru, and you guys, an apology. See, she had mentioned she was going to come out at Breaking Point and talk about our match, and did I want to join her? I had planned to, honest! Instead...well, stupid me decided to make the four hour drive across the desert, and let’s just say I’m picking my new car up on Wednesday. So, in the spirit of what we had originally planned to do, would you guys please join me in welcoming my Fury opponent, Kaoru Asaka! Who I know is here, I saw her around a vending machine ten minutes ago.

And the crowd does just that, as Kaoru’s Fallout theme hits the airwaves, and after a moment, the number one contender comes out from the back, and points at the ring… with a candy bar? After making her way down to ringside, with the support of a few fans in the aisle, Kaoru goes around ringside to get a microphone before rolling in under the ropes, and kipping up next to the FFW CHampion, letting the music fade off.

Kaoru: I brought you a Snickers. Not because you’re not you, but since you caught me back there, sharing is caring.

Kaoru smiles at the champion.

Kaoru: It sure is nice to see you out here though. Sorry to hear about the car. The middle of the desert is not somewhere you want to break down either, but at least it’s not August. I take it you’ve heard what i had to say? I only said it in front of everyone, right?

Kaoru laughs out of nervousness.

Kaoru: I just had to get it out there. I felt like my insides were gonna explode if I didn’t. I’m sure you can understand.

Jo nods.

Jo: Completely understand. I’d things I wanted to say to you as well, but well...life happens. As always. But with that in mind, I would like to thank you for the things you said. I ay that genuinely, because, as you said there’s no tricks involved here, just as there won’t be in a couple of weeks.

She shifts the belt on her shoulder a little, bringing the plate higher up.

Jo: You...like I said, Kaoru, you’ve had something of the meteoric rise. I think we all wondered how long it would be before you finally took a leaf out of Andi’s book and start chasing things for yourself. You know what though? I’m really bloody glad you finally did. Everyone here knows how good you are, and certainly what Andi on her own is capable of. Now there’s a reason I’m glad of this, and it’s actually got very little to do with the fact you’ll be the first Japanese-born wrestler to challenge for the big one. That in itself is one hell of an achievement though, and kudos to you on that. For that alone it’s going to be freaking wonderful to face you. But no, there are other reasons.

She looks around her.

Jo: You needed it. You needed to show the world who Kaoru Asaka actually is. You needed to show them, and us as a result, just how explosive you are when there’s no one there beside you. You’ve proven that you’re atomic in all formats of wrestling; it takes a special kind of woman to make the Ultraviolence Champion tap out, for God’s sake!

There’s a pop at the mention of that match.

Jo: But to see the woman start at the bottom, be the first to do something, and then skip over the thing that it was meant to be and become my next challenger? You know what, Kaoru? I can’t praise you enough for that. I truly can’t.

Kaoru: To be fair, I think Stephanie gets a bit of the credit for that. I don’t know that skipping things was ever in the plans, but I’m sure not one to say no to a chance like the one from the Femme-For-All. It has me standing in this ring tonight, looking at you… looking at that pretty thing you have on your shoulder there. I know a few things about firsts too, if you look back through what I’ve done, both by myself and with Andi by my side. So I really like the idea of becoming  the first ever Japanese-born FFW CHampion…

Some cheers for the idea in the crowd?

Kaoru: It sure would make it up to a whole nation for not taking home the gold in Global Wars. It would put out of my mind forever, the thought of losing that Evolution title match to Stefano after fighting my way to that point with the Fast Track champions… HTat’s the thing though, isn’t it? You can’t get to here, to be standing across from you in less than 3 weeks time, unless you keep plugging away, and taking those shots. To keep pushing forward, even if you trip over your own feet sometimes…

You brought up Emma before, and how hard it is to do what I did against someone that tough. I truly wonder, Jo… what it’s going to take to do the same to you. And I don’t have 3 years of battles to work off of either. It’s going to be the fight of my life at Fury.

Jo nods in agreement.

Jo: I guess there’s one way to find out, right? We’re both in for the fights of our lives...and while you think you still have some making up to do - no matter how much some people might disagree - we both know that, ultimately, it’s the person who wants it more who’s going to walk away with it.

She gives her hand out for Kaoru to shake, which the Japanese wrestler takes. THen, perhaps surprisingly, Jo pulls her forward so that the champion is looking up at her challenger.

Jo: And trust me, Kaoru, no one wants this more than I do.

With that, the redhead drops her microphone and lets go of Kaoru’s hand. As she steps back, grinning at her challenger, she raises the title over her head, to which Kaoru applauds. “Warriors” starts up again, and we go to commercial.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 06:37:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 06:24:10 pm »

Maggie: The following match is FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE... FOR THE FEMME FATALE WRESTLING ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: Tonight is a war of attrition in the form of Falls Count Anywhere. Anywhere in the Vivint Smart Home Arena is a playground for both challenger and champion. With that in mind... Can Natalya Demidov make lightning strike twice and my colleague has been replaced by a very exhausted...

O.E.: But still just as mouthy O.E.! Out here to rep for the streets after Fantastica just put the hurt on me tho. Here to rep for my hitta. Death to Big ‘n Slow’s silly self. Say word we also have Mika Demidov in the stands, taking a front row seat to watch her sister catch it by Emma.

Black and blue lights douse the arena as “The Great Pandemonium” starts up on the PA system, and dry ice begins to rise from beneath the stage. As the softer beginning of the introduction plays, the familiar sound of the song draws boos from the crowd.

On a silent shore, I confronted fear.
I spoke to God, but he wasn’t there.
The sun is down and the war begun.
Assemble the great pandemonium!

The song truly kicks in at this moment, and as it does, Emma MacNamara comes through the curtain, raising the jeering from the crowd, belt around her waist. Emma stands alone, grin on her face as she apparently enjoys the reaction she’s getting. It’s then that the Scot begins her walk to ringside

One more down by the book of Babylon.
One more down, in accordance with my fate.
One long drift ‘cross the lake of Avalon.
One more trip that I must create.

And my…
Eyes sweep a shore that was always there,
A blood red line in the Sonisphere.
I can’t resolve where it’s coming from,
I sense it’s the great pandemonium!

Maggie: Introducing first/And her opponent/And their opponent, from Glasgow, Scotland! Weighing in at 140 pounds, please welcome The DEFENDING FFW ULTRAVIOLENCE “PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO” EMMAAAAAA MACNAMARAAAAAAAAAA!

The pair walk down, occasionally having to shift themselves as fans try to touch them. Reaching the bottom, Emma removes her jacket and hands it to a ringside attendant. From there, she moves to the steps and ascends them, before ducking into the ring between middle and bottom rope.

One more day by the pits of Hell.
Just one more, when even yesterday was too late.
One more thought that I had to sell.
One last trick that you can’t debate

Emma walks over to her corner, where she pulls herself onto the middle turnbuckle, removing the belt and holding it above her head with one hand. For only a moment, she looks around, disdain on her face at the sight of the crowd before she jumps back off and turning to look out at the ring, the crowd, everything. On the word “debate”, the music cuts out and lights go back to normal.

Zack: Supportive as you may be of Emma, you have to admit that if there’s anyone who poses a bigger threat to her title...

O.E.: Fam, let’s be real. EVERY opponent, I’m talkin’ EVERY opponent has been billed as a threat to Emma’s title... And every bitch has lost. If Natalya’s any different, shit I’ll... I’ll eat my bandanna!

DING! DING! DING!

Angela Keanan is the referee for this match, not that it’ll do any good because from the second the match starts Emma comes running towards Natalya and leaps at the much bigger wrestler, Ultraviolence championship in hand and smashing it into her face to send both women over the ropes! Natalya puts a hand on her nose, checking if it has already been busted open already but Emma drops her title and immediately climbs onto the apron before she takes off, looking to his Natalya with a crossbody... NO! Demidov catches her and Nature’s Mistake takes off running, smashing the back of the Ultraviolence champion into the metal ring post, causing her to writhe in her grip... But that’s not where Natalya stops no... Then she begins to apply a bearhug, swinging Emma about in short order, a smirk on her face before she suddenly puts the squeeze, causing Emma’s back to arch before Natalya lets her go, letting the Ultraviolence champion drop to her knees on the ground before Natalya steps forward into a hard knee shot across the mouth of the Pretty Lil Psycho! Emma lands on all fours, spitting out a molar as it rattles in her mouth before she stands up, refusing to “bend the knee” so to speak and jabs Natalya in the stomach, sidestepping as she does and popping off a few stiff blows until Natalya grabs her by the back of the head and headbutts her, sending Emma up the ramp.

Zack: Natalya has Emma on the ropes and stumbling backwards towards the video wall and the curtain. I don’t wanna call this an uphill battle...

O.E.: But you callin’ this an uphill battle. Child please, this just the start of the match. How many matches you done seen that START this way and end up the same?

Emma tries to stand herself up, shaking off the headbutt as Natalya reaches for her. The Ultraviolence champion however shoots forward and front chop blocks Natalya’s left ankle! The same left ankle that Felicity had worked over only a few days prior. As Demidov lets out a grunt of pain and nearly drops to a knee, MacNamara snarls at her to get up, telling her that this is her penance for thinking she could reach for both the UV and No Surrender championships before grabbing Natalya by the back of the head and repeatedly kneeing her in the face, again and again and again and again, one knee kicking up and then the next until Natalya shoves her off again! Emma comes RIGHT back for her but Nature’s Mistake stares at her and rises, clamping a hand on Emma’s throat before she chokeslams her, small of the back first ONTO the barricade and causing her to roll into the crowd. The Salt Lake City crowd cheers on Natalya as she steps over the barricade after Emma with Keanan following behind as Natalya covers her in front of the some seats.

OOOONNNNNEEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWOOOOOO--!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Big time chokeslam from Natalya and a near two count. They’re into the crowd now and slowly beginning to make their way up the stairs and back around the concourse!

O.E.: Emma! Emma! Use them dudes wearing the ‘Nature’s Mistake’ shirts as human shields!

The Ultraviolence champion kicks out and tries to pull herself up but Natalya grabs her by the back of the neck and attempts to fling her up the top of the stairs. The hard way. Before she can get the chance Emma hits her with an elbow to the ribs, causing her to double over before she leaps up and hits a leg drop bulldog, sending Natalya’s face into a stair, causing Nature’s Mistake to spit out a tooth herself. By now Emma’s heading up the stairs before she stops and eyes some parents and their children leaving seats, likely it getting too late and this match getting too graphic too soon. MacNamara eyes the seats they left from before her eyebrows knit together as she reaches in one of the seats and jerks out a Natalya Demidov action figure, looking as though she almost knew one would be left (she has kids herself after all)... She waits for the person the action figure was modeled after to make it towards her before Emma kicks her in the knee, causing her to take a knee, JAMS the action figure halfway down her throat and then superkicks her in the mouth! Natalya rolls down the stairs and all seven foot of her meets the barricade at the bottom, before she spits out her own action figure and begins gagging and coughing blood, her throat likely scraped up from the rather sharp edges of the hair and such.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

O.E.: EMMA MAC JUST JAMMED A NATALYA ACTION FIGURE DOWN NATALYA’S THROAT AND SUPERKICKED HER! Yo, the level of finesse. You beat on a bitch with her own action figure... Bruh Emma just finessed the fuck out this bitch.

Zack: You’re counting your chickens before they hatch O.E. because as we’ve seen many enough times, you don’t anger a sleeping giant. Or any giant really...

Natalya continues to spit and cough up blood but Emma from the top of the stairs stares down at her balefully. The Ultraviolence champion takes aim and hops onto the railing before she throws caution to the wind and leaps towards Demidov, looking for a Tornado DDT... But that is not what happens. Instead Natalya catches her in her arms, a hard glare on her eyes as she RUNS up the stairs, all the way to the top and continues hoofing it... Before all 278 pounds of Natalya sandwiches all 140 pounds of Emma Mac between herself and the wall! But Natalya doesn’t let her go... No she runs her into the wall again, and then turns about ninety degrees and rushes, all the fans getting out of the way as Natalya smashes Emma back first through the door and to the audience backstage area, sending her through the door, down the corridor and over the railing that separates the fan area and the concessions with a nasty DING! The Ultraviolence champion rolls around, writhing with her back in a spasm as Natalya looks around briefly, realizing where they are. The action appears on the video wall as Natalya goes for the cover.

OOOONNNNNEEEEEE!!

TTTTTWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Two count from the referee and Natalya is looking at a number of toys she can make use of to continue to wear down Emma. I’m surprised she can even kick out after the pounding her back just took!

O.E.: The fans is scatterin’ right now... They don’t want to be any part of this ish.

Keanan makes a motion in front of the camera that it was a two count and the former No Surrender champion clamps a hand on the back of Emma’s neck before forcing her up as she rolls over. She hits her with a release German Suplex so hard that MacNamara lands perfectly on a chair before the chair tilts back and she drops on the back of her neck, writhing. Natalya seems to get inspired by the chair and grabs it, folding it up before putting it down across Emma’s ribs before Natalya simply stands on top of her, using the chair seat to put equal compression on the UV champ’s ribs. She asks Emma plainly if she wants to tap out, wiping the blood from her mouth. Emma reaches from under the chair and Demidov’s feet to punch at her ankle, to try and grab it but Natalya lifts it out of her grip and stomps on Emma’s shoulder, eliciting a snarl of pain. She goes back to standing on Emma’s ribs, asking her if she will make this easier on herself to quit, but Emma’s response is raising her hand and giving Natalya the middle finger. Not impressed by that Natalya raises boot and stomps Emma’s face in, causing blood to gush from nose and mouth!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Zack: EMMA’S BRAINS MAY HAVE BEEN SCRAMBLED UNDER NATALYA’S BOOT! She may not even know where she is right now!

She gets off of Emma now and forces the Ultraviolence champion to stand up in a daze before she physically tosses her as hard as she can, back first into the wall! The crowd watches as the UV champion hits the hard brick and paint that has no give, dropping to the ground in front of it and with a hand on her back. Natalya reaches down and grabs her by the ankles, dragging her towards her and forcing her up... Before simply doing it again. There’s nothing pretty behind it, nothing with planning.... Simply punishing, suffering the Pretty Lil Psycho’s back and wearing her down by flinging her as hard as Natalya can muster. Emma lays here for a few minutes after being thrown the second time before Natalya’s eyes scan to the concessions proper, with the glass case that doubles as a counter for the registers and employees. She sees all the candy and food behind the glass but it’s the glass that is of the most interest to her. She reaches down, grabbing Emma by the blue hair and drags her towards it before grabbing her by the waist...

O.E.: ...Nah, nah, what the fuck fam!? Demidov about to send Emma through the glass!

Zack: Natalya is taking no prisoner tonight! If she can’t keep Emma down she’s just going to keep going until Emma doesn’t know where she is!

THUNK!!

That is not the sound of Emma Mac going through thick layers of glass, crashing into a bunch of candies and sweets with her back torn up as Natalya suplexes her! That is the sound of the Ultraviolence champion barely landing in a crouched position on top of the concessions glass, almost seeming to realize she only barely saved herself there. She leaps towards Natalya as Demidov realizes she didn’t hear the mother of all glass breaks only to get hit with a Tornado DDT into a nearby dining table! The table splinters under the weight of both women and they are down! Emma is down from the amount of punishment her back has taken, Natalya is down from getting her head spiked through table and then hard tile floor underneath it.  Both women half-heartedly roll away from each other but they stay down as Keanan looks between both of them, and her hands are tied, only able to stand by and watch them as they both try to rise to their feet. They do both sit up eventually but they struggle of it all the same as Emma stumbles up to her feet and pushes herself over the concession before she slides something long down her front. When she stumbles back towards Natalya... Only to get a viciously swift straight right hand to the jaw that causes Emma to drop backwards. Natalya grabs her by the roots of her hair and drags her down the hall...

...Down the hallway around the roofed merchandise stands where some of the production staff forgot a few ladders. Natalya looks outright inspired.

Zack: They’ve headed away from the concessions and towards the merchandise stores set up and... I do not like the look in the eyes of Nature’s Mistake. Especially with those ladders. What did Emma grab though?

O.E.: That’ll be for her to know and Natalya to find out fam, chill yaself. What’s Natalya doin’ anyway... Why she eyeing a ladder?

Demidov indeed has already grabbed a ladder, letting go of Emma for a moment before the former No Surrender champion shifts the ladder and has it parallel to the largest roofed merchandise stand. The seller has by now gotten out of dodge, as has the rest of the people wanting to buy something. Natalya walks right back towards Emma only for the Ultraviolence champion to kick her in the ankle to force her to pause before she stiffs her a nasty sidekick into the sternum. She kicks her again and again in the side but Natalya puts a stop to the Ultraviolence champion with yet another attack on the back, this time a standing thrust spinebuster on the cold hard tile, the back of Emma’s head even smacking it. She lays there in a daze as Natalya seems to decide on the only way to end it... Before she wrenches down and gutwrenches Emma... Before she begins walking up the steps of the ladder...

Zack: No. No Natalya’s not going to... No... Not through the merchandise stand and... From that height!?

O.E.: This bitch is evil folk! Cold as ice!

Natalya scales near the top of the ladder, eyeing the stand in silence... She raises her hips and gets ready to spike Emma through the roof of the stand... But suddenly the Ultraviolence champion’s arms are reaching! One arm reaches and grabs a step of the ladder to hang on and the other hand reaches down her pants and...

CCRRRRRUUUUUUUUUNNNNNCCCCHHHHHHHH!!

SMASHES a bottle of Stolichnaya vodka across the head of Natalya! Demidov lets go of Emma as she teeters over...

CCCRRUUUNNNCCHHH!! CCCRRUUUNNNCCHHH!! CRACKLE! CRUNCH! CCCRRRRRRUUUUUNNNCCCCHHHH!!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

And goes front first through the merchandise stand’s roof and then the stand proper! It becomes a literal impact crater of clothing, wood, figures, posters, cardboard, everything else with Nature’s Mistake laying on her face and chest. Emma drops down on her feet and sees Natalya on her chest. Deciding she isn’t about to roll Demidov over, Emma folds the ladder and slides Natalya’s legs through it wearily... Before she pulls back on a Boston Crab as hard as she can, her own back hurting her.

Zack: BACK TO HELL! NOT A VARIANT WE’VE EVER SEEN BEFORE BUT THERE’S NO WAY EMMA’S ROLLING NATALYA INSIDE OF A LADDER!

O.E.: A fuckin’ bottle of vodka... Bbbrruuuuhhh...

The pain seems to reawaken Demidov and she attempts to free her legs. Normally of course she might just use her lower strength to free herself from a leg submission but with her legs locked in place thanks to the ladder and Emma sitting back on the crab as she can...

...Natalya’s given no choice...

But to tap.

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... AND STILL FEMME FATALE WRESTLING ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION... “PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO” EMMAAAAAA MACNAMARAAAAAAAAAA!

O.E.: How... How can anyone stop this woman at this point? Answer? NO ONE CAN! BWHAHAAHA! Go body yaself if you fuckin’ with Emma Mac.

Zack: I can see now why you and Mai found each other. Natalya nearly ended Emma’s reign in one go but it was a well timed bottle that intervened. I think it may take several cleanup crews to fix everything these two women did, both to the arena and to each other... That’s all we have time for ladies and gentlemen and we will be seeing you at Fury! San Jose awaits.

The final image is of a half coherent Emma... Laughing to herself through the pain with a mouth of blood as she sits up.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:02:44 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: