Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 10:16:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Fury - March 17, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Fury - March 17, 2018  (Read 766 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 20, 2018, 03:27:26 pm »

The show heads back into the arena as Maggie Rourke stands in the center of the ring, microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Fast Track Championship!

Zack: It’s the first of our title matches scheduled tonight that could see Chaotic Temptation come in with one title but leave with three. I’m joined by who could be the next Evolution Champion after tonight, Missy.

Missy: Thanks for having me again, Zack. It’s a big night tonight for everyone involved, and I know that Scarlett is as keen to leave with the Fast Track Championship as I am to leave with the Evolution Championship.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion. He then heads to the back.

Zack: Scarlett and Kelly’s last match was at Global Wars, and included a third participant, Cereza. But tonight, it’s one on one and Scarlett is the one who has something to prove, I think.

Missy: Scarlett definitely has something to prove tonight, she’s two - nothing against Kelly, and let me tell you she is not happy about that at all.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. As she lands she holds her title belt high over her head. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans, holds her title belt high in the air and then corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands.

Maggie: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115 lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. She is the reigning and defending FFW Fast Track Champion...Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: For two women who don’t like each other as much as these two, they have a lot in common. They were born on the same day, Halloween. They both have the same manager as well. But that’s where the similarities end, folks.

Missy: I don’t know about that, they both have no lack of self confidence either! But I don’t think there is any worry about these two ever being friends.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women quickly before taking the title from Kelly. She shows it to the challenger, and holds it overhead before Maggie takes it with her as she leaves the ring. Both women move to the center with...Scarlett offering Kelly a handshake. The gives her a very long look before she starts to take it, and Scarlett gives one….right before she jerks forward into a left hand to the head. Two more follow that, and then pulls her down into a side headlock. Several more fists to the head find the mark before Kelly tries to shove her off. The challenger doesn’t seem interested in that, instead transitioning into a running bulldog to the canvas. Scarlett rolls Kelly onto her back for a cover, but the champion shoves her off before the referee even gets a one count. Both women get back to their feet with Kelly advancing on the brunette, only to get slapped across the face. The blonde’s face reddens briefly before Kelly lunges towards her, causing Scarlett to put her head between the ropes to get the referee to hold Kelly back.

Missy: That… was rather ambitious of Scarlett to think she could attempt a cover earlier, but I guess you can’t blame the girl for trying. It hasn’t really gotten her anywhere though.

Zack: The challenger isn’t being paid by the hour, but I agree with you. Way too soon to think she’s going to catch Kelly in this match. Slapping her in the face isn’t going to help a lot either.

Kelly, however, wasn’t interested in that as she gently picked up the referee and stood her behind her on the mat. Scarlett tapped her forehead as she looked back out to the crowd, unaware of what happened as a hand tapped her on the shoulder. When she ducked back in, Kelly began to unload with right hands to her head. Shot after shot landed before she fired Scarlett across for the ride. She landed back first in the far corner as Kelly followed in behind her with a splash. Silver stumbled out of the corner until Kelly scooped her up from behind, and gave her an atomic drop that caused the challenger to walk crooked for a moment. The challenger made it to the ropes, bent over a bit before Kelly delivered a spinning heel kick that sent Scarlett through the ropes to the floor.

Zack: I’ve said before that slapping someone across the face like Scarlett did very rarely works out well for the one who did it. And there you have another example!

Missy: Unfortunately for her, Scarlett never thinks of the consequences before she acts, which is how she ends up in predicaments like this.

The challenger made it back to her feet, and started to head back up onto the apron. Kelly was immediately there to try to grab her, only for the challenger to jam two fingers into her eyes. It caused Kelly to stumble backwards blinded as Scarlett stepped through the ropes. She spun Kelly around, firing a few more shots into her jaw before she scooped her up and fell backwards with a stun gun across the top rope. Kelly clutched her throat as she tried to get her breath, and Scarlett capitalized from there by grabbing her around the waist into a gutwrench suplex. She immediately went for another cover as Davis made it to count this time.

Zack: Looks like Silver’s been picking up a few new tricks, I’ve never seen her use a gutwrench suplex!

ONE!!

TWOOOO!!

The champion still kicked out though, and Scarlett sat up on her knees to drive elbows into Kelly’s head and face before she got back to her feet. She headed for the corner, coming off the middle rope with a knee drop quickly followed by a second. Scarlett climbed back to her feet with a grin on her face, stepping onto the bottom rope to lean over the top to blow kisses to the crowd.

Missy: I shouldn’t be surprised by now when she decides to showboat like this, yet it still makes the mind boggle. If she could concentrate on a full match for once she might do a lot better.

The crowd showed her very little support as she finally climbed back down to the canvas, only to get snatched around the waist from behind by Kelly. The champion caught her with an elbow to the jaw before putting her down with a side Russian leg sweep. She rolled through to her feet, and took off towards the ropes. She bounced off the middle into a springboard splash on top of Scarlett with a cover to follow as the referee dropped to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: You can’t take your eyes off Kelly for a second! Scarlett gave her time to get her wits about her while she was on the ropes blowing kisses to this San Jose crowd!

Scarlett kicked out after the two struck, and Kelly got back to her feet. The brunette rolled towards the corner to get away from her. As she got to her feet though, Kelly passed her in a run. She grabbed her head and then used her feet to springboard off the ropes into a bulldog. The champion bolted towards the corner, scaling it like a cat before she turned and launched herself into a frog splash! The crowd came to its feet as Kelly hooked the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: Kelly with a frog splash to retain her title!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Scarlett managed to get her shoulder up in time. Kelly got back to her feet as Scarlett tried to do the same. The Fast Track Champion picked up the pace, heading for the ropes again and using them for a springboard into a moonsault. But Scarlett brought her knees up as she came down, doubling Kelly in half on the mat before Scarlett sat up. She held her ribs for a moment before smiling to the crowd.

Missy: Ouch! Landing on someone knees is guaranteed to bring a tear to the eye, but Scarlett needs to stop trying to play to the crowd and use the opportunity she has now to get some momentum built up.

Silver slowly got back to her feet, pulling Kelly up with her and then hanging her upside down in a tree of woe in the corner. A grin formed on her face as she began to unleash a torrent of kicks to Kelly’s body with rapid-fire shots. She backed up into the ropes, and delivered a running dropkick as well that caused her to finally collapse to the canvas onto the apron. Scarlett leaned through the ropes to pull her up and hang her by her feet on the middle before snapping off her rope-hung DDT. But instead of going for the cover, she headed for the corner and stretched out across the top turnbuckle with a little shake of her head to let her hair fall down.

Missy: Yes! STAR STOPPER! That’s my girl and if she can capitalise on that now, and get off the damn turnbuckle we could be about to see a two time Fast Track Champion!

Zack: When Silver feels in control, it goes straight to her ego. Kelly’s down, and she’s taking a stretch on the top turnbuckle instead of trying for a cover!

When Kelly started to get up, Scarlett hopped down from the corner. As the champion finally made it to her feet, Scarlett immediately applied an abdominal stretch. The referee moved down in front of Kelly to ask for the submission, while Scarlett reached behind her and hooked the top rope to add more pressure. Kelly’s face immediately tensed further as Scarlett had a death grip on it till the referee moved around to see what she was doing. And by then, Scarlett was teasing her hair...at least until the referee went back down in front of Kelly. Then she hooked the top rope once again.

Zack: Scarlett’s using the top rope like a tag team partner, and unfortunately for the champion, the referee hasn’t worked it out yet.

Missy: It’s not a tactic I like to use myself, but I don’t like to complain when Scarlett is actually concentrating on the match! It doesn’t happen that often.

The second time around though, the referee went around the other direction and caught her holding the top rope. She told her to let go twice before Davis kicked her hand off, and Kelly countered with a hip toss to the mat. Scarlett scrambled back to her feet, only for Kelly to begin throwing kicks with both feet aimed at her body and head. She backed the challenger up into the ropes before she fired her across to the far side. Scarlett reversed it and sent Kelly across, and drove her into the mat with a spinebuster. Kelly folded up, holding her ribs again before the challenger applied a Sharpshooter submission.

Zack: Another new move we haven’t seen Scarlett use too much, and a damn effective one. She’s got Kelly in the center of the ring, and causing more pain to those ribs she’s been working on the entire match.

Missy: It’s a move I used to favour quite a bit, but I gotta say I’ve never seen Scarlett do it before. She’s got it locked in perfectly too, I’m proud as punch right now, which is a strange feeling to associate with watching Scarlett.

Davis moved around in front of Kelly, looking for a submission. The blonde’s face was wrenched in pain as Scarlett leaned back in the hold. The champion’s face was a mask of pain as she tried to pull them towards the ropes. Scarlett let her get almost to the ropes before she stood up, and dragged her back to the center to sit on the hold again with a confident smile on her face.

Missy: I thought she was starting to lose control there, but she’s just playing with Kelly. I don’t think that’s a very good idea, it’ll probably end up biting her on the butt.

Zack: The problem for Kelly here is that she has to get back to the ropes again, and it’s not doing her back or ribs any favors in the process. The challenger is in firm control, and is quite happy about it.

Scarlett looked behind her, telling Kelly to quit as their manager moved around to another side of the ring. Scarlett glanced over to him, as did Kelly. She leaned back to add pressure again before Kelly began to move once more towards the ropes. Kincaid didn’t have to go far before Scarlett released the hold. She headed towards Christian, leaning under the bottom rope as he looked up to her with confusion...before she fixed his hair for him.

Missy: Oh for heaven’s sake. She had Kelly right where she wanted her. Kelly had nowhere to go… and Scarlett stops to fix Christian’s hair! What the hell?

Zack: Yeah, he even looks a little confused himself. But the bigger problem isn’t a bad hair day for Scarlett, because the champion is starting to get up again!

Christian pointed her back towards the ring. Scarlett headed back to Kelly as she was getting up, only to catch a mule kick in the ribs. It stumbled the challenger as Kelly spun into her with a discus punch. It wobbled the brunette, and caused Kelly to seize her ribs for a half second. Four more right hands followed that before she fired Scarlett across to the far side. The brunette bounced back towards her as Kelly caught her with a lungblower to the chest. Silver dropped like a rock on the mat before Kelly headed for the corner.

Zack: Kelly had a few seconds to get herself together while Scarlett was managing her manager’s hair for him, and look what happened!

Missy: I had a feeling it was too good to be true, that Scarlett would actually concentrate on what she was doing. If she’s that interested in fixing people’s hair she should be a hairdresser! It would be a damn sight less painful than what she’s just gotten from Kelly, I’m sure.

Kincaid headed to the top rope, measuring the challenger as she was starting to get up. When she did and turned around, Kelly came off with double knees to Scarlett’s chest and drove her into the mat. Kincaid hooked both of her legs as she was on top of her for the cover!

Zack: Kincaid invited Scarlett to a meteora shower! Double knees right in the chest, and the title’s heading back to Maui!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

Scarlett managed to get her shoulder up a split second before the three landed on the canvas. Kelly rolled off her, still favoring her ribs with a pained expression.

Missy: Not just yet, Zack! Scarlett’s not ready to give up her chance to the take the Fast Track title home with her. She’s got the polish ready for it and everything.

Scarlett began to rise very slowly as Kelly circled around behind her. Before she was totally vertical, Kelly grabbed her head into position for her headlock driver. But Scarlett shoved her off as soon as she felt it. When the champion turned back around, Scarlett drove her thumb into Kelly’s throat! The blonde started choking as Scarlett went to grab her for the small package but collapsed to her knees instead, rubbing her chest where the meteora landed.

Missy: Well that was the start of her SILVER SPIKE but she’s still feeling the effects from earlier and the longer she stays on her knees like this the more chance Kelly has to recover which is not good… come on Scarlett!

Scarlett started to rise to her feet, only for Kelly to catch her with a kick to the chest. The blonde was coughing heavily, but dragged Scarlett up and locked her head into position for her headlock driver. But as soon as she did, Silver shoved her off again and she butted heads with the referee. Davis dropped to her knees while Scarlett rose back to her feet. When Kelly turned back around, she went for the thumb to the throat again. Kelly deflected it as she saw it coming, catching Scarlett with an elbow that drove her back a couple steps. Christian rolled into the ring to try to bring the referee around as quickly as possible. Kelly glanced behind her to see him, and turned back as Scarlett went for a superkick. She ducked it, but caught her manager instead. Both of them looked wide eyed at what happened, and Scarlett used it to drive her thumb into Kelly’s throat a second time and pull her into a small package!

Missy: I suppose it’s good that she’s stayed focused on the match… but with Christian and the referee dazed, I don’t think it’s going to get her very far. Poor Christian never has much luck in Scarlett’s matches.. I think it’s the first time she’s kicked him herself though!

Zack: She finally finished the SILVER SPIKE, but no one’s here to count it. We have a major problem here as this Fast Track Championship match continues.

Kelly finally kicked out of the small package just as the referee was finally starting to move. She got back to her feet, still coughing heavily as Scarlett made it to her feet as well. The challenger went to grab her before Kelly caught her with a knee coming in. It doubled her over for a second as Kelly hooked her head into position for her finisher.

Zack: Kelly’s looking to put it away right here! There’s about to be some CLIPPED WINGS in Scarlett Silver’s future!

As Kelly went to snap off her headlock driver, Scarlett grabbed the middle rope and caused Kelly to drive herself into the mat instead. The challenger leaned against the ropes for a second, trying to pull herself together.

Missy: Come on, Scarlett. There’s plenty of time for resting after you win the match!

Kelly began to get up before Scarlett pulled her into position, putting a leg across the back of her head and connecting with her inverted overdrive! Kelly’s head snapped off the mat as Scarlett rolled her up for a cover as the referee crawled towards them.

Zack: SEEING STARS….except Kelly may be out cold instead!

For added insurance as the referee was in position, Scarlett kicked both feet up onto the middle rope.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Scarlett rolled off to the mat, staring up at the lights as she took deep breaths.

Missy: There were some touch and go moments, but she’s actually done it! She’ll be celebrating for a week I bet!

Maggie: Here is your winner…..and for the second time…...NEEEEEEEWWW FFW Fast Track Champion……………..SCARLETT SILVER!!!

She finally got to her feet, and had her hand raised before being awarded the title. She beamed ear to ear as she looked at it, then checked her appearance in it’s reflection.

Zack: Scarlett Silver has made history in more ways than one! She’s the Fast Track Champion, and the first woman in FFW history to ever hold it twice! And….I guess it’s important to look good after a match.

Missy: Personally I’ve never cared what I look like after a match. My usual concern is whether or not I can stand up to walk myself out of the ring.

Christian raised her hand, and got a hug from Scarlett as she apologized for kicking him in the face. She then held up the title, taunting the San Jose crowd as they weren’t happy at all.

Zack: Congratulations to Scarlett, and now she gets to go one on one with Erica one more time! And after their last match, I’m positive Erica will be very much looking forward to settling that score.

Missy: Whoo boy. I wouldn’t want to be in Scarlett’s shoes for that one, Erica has every reason to be rather annoyed at Scarlett, to say the least!

As Scarlett climbed the turnbuckle to hold up her title, Christian checked on Kelly before we cut away to a commercial for Future Shock Anarchy.

Maggie: The following match is set for one fall!

Zack: Ladies and gentlemen this is going to be a pleasure, I’m here with former FFW champion “Killer C” Caroline Dallins. Also gives me a break from Mai... What brings you to the booth?

Caroline: Zack I wanna watch this match up close and personal. I had to watch the finals of the YGC from a television screen. I am *NOT* missing this rematch without a seat up close and personal.

Sounds of thunder and lightning cast out, setting the atmosphere of the incoming Conqueror. The lights in the arena die out to allow for the spontaneous bursts of light that reflect the internalized storm.  As the silence takes hold, the startling opening guitar screech of Rammstein’s “Sonne” overtakes everything. It is followed by the infamous countdown.

“EINS, ZWEI, DREI, VIER, FUNF, SECHS, SIEBEN, ACHT, NOIN, AUS!"

Darkness falls over the entire arena, only broken by the miniscule twinkles of camera flashes in the crowd. A threatening violin floods the airwaves, with smoke collecting on the stage. As another section of the orchestral livens up, a sudden spotlight blasts onto the stage with a jet of pyro flying high up into the air. As it does, the Orchestra of Justice truly comes into its beautiful existence. On the stage, Artemis Kaiser appears, donning a new set of entrance apparel. Embroidered with many shimmering designs, Artemis’s military trench coat lightly moves as she rises onto the stage with her arms outspread. Bearing fangs fashioned onto a facemask and her eyes hidden behind shining red shades, Artemis steps down from the platform and into the smoke.

Maggie: On her way to the ring...fighting out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada by way of Mt. Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada...weighing in at an 135 pounds...she is the Last Empress...ARTEMIS KAAAAAAAAAISER!

Artemis marches down to the ring with her arms behind her back, not breaking her forward gaze. As the call concludes, the shot shows Artemis revealing her face to the camera and the audience. She removes her glasses, tucking them into the breast pocket of the coat. When she raises her head, the red streak, her scowl, and her stern expression completes all she wishes to do at her entrance. She continues to the western side of the ring, scaling the apron to stand on. She unbuckles the different pieces of her coat and politely hands it off to the stagehand. Showing her finesse, Artemis dips over the top with a rope-assisted backflip. She lands on her feet, giving the audience another pensive glare.

After which, she hits the mat again, rolling backward onto a knee. Her head rises to scan the audience as she remains in the dead center of everything, of her personal universe. The Last Empress rises off the mat, tugging on her black gloves. She pops each of her knuckles by pressing her index finger over them. After that and with her theme dying out, she turns her head to back to reality. She walks over to her corner, and gives the turnbuckle a brisk kick and stretches out.

Caroline: Zack, Artemis Kaiser has made her intentions for Jolyne... And her intentions for FFW very clear. For this match tonight in the SAP Center? No happy ending. For Femme Fatale Wrestling entirely? Conquest. Complete and total conquest.

Zack: She has more accomplishments, more championships, more five star matches than many in this industry can hope to accomplish... Yet is Jolyne Dysart a code that Artemis Kaiser cannot crack?

The lights in the arena die down a tad, as a figure in a hoodie can be seen stepping up onto the entranceway. Over the speakers a drum begins to beat, as a man speaks.

"They say that nobody changes
But I'm living proof that they do
Because I've found the answer, and you can find the answer too!"

The figure starts to set off down the ramp, head nodding along with the music as it swells, seemingly singing along with the man as he continues on.

"They made me think I was crazy
And that the pain was here to stay
But now that I've found the answer
I'm never ever gonna lose my way..."

The figure stops suddenly halfway down the ramp, the lights shooting on and their hood being thrown back, revealing Jolyne Dysart as she pumps a fist into the air along with the proud cry.

"EVER AGAIN!"

As the music kicks into high gear Jolyne takes off at a run down the ramp, the fans cheering propelling her on as Maggie sets off her introduction.

Maggie: Introducing from San Diego, California, weighing in at 150 Lbs, this is JOLYNE DYSAAAAAAAART!

She easily jumps on the ring apron. In another fluid motion, she jumps over the ropes. From the ropes, she goes onto the middle turnbuckle, ascending it. She then stretches her arms to allow the singer to reiterate her thoughts. “EVER AGAIN!” Jolyne shouts with the singer as she leaps off the turnbuckle and goes over to her corner, a wide smile apparent on her face.

Zack: A talented wrestler already, the YGC has effectively put Dysart on the map as FFW was in a quick hurry to sign her. She keeps herself grounded, even modest all things considered and only welcomes all the challenges that being a part of this company can bring.

Caroline: Well, before she subscribes to some new challenges and the successes those will bring... She has to face one opponent who still wants her some. Both have little reason as they’ve made clear, but I am curious if either have eyed up any titles and have marked them for hunting later. A win tonight could go a long way, debut or not.

DING! DING! DING!

In an image reminiscent of their finals match the two women meet right in the center of the ring, eyeing each other up. The crowd however is already starting a chant without Dysart or Kaiser even so much as touching each other, no trading of forearms like the last time. However instead of the crowd automatically switching to chanting for Dysart, there’s a majority chant swimming through the the SAP Center already.

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* THIS IS AWESOME! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* THIS IS AWESOME! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* THIS IS AWESOME! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

...Both women break the stare from each other and the God of Anger immediately goes for a spinning backfist, causing Dysart to duck, running back off the rebound from the ropes and coming in hot with a Spinning Superman Elbow. Artemis ducks however and goes for the First Crusade but this time Dysart has it spotted and ducks herself, only to catch a nasty uppercut upside the jaw, stumbling back into the ropes before she rebounds back and looks for a second Spinning Superman Elbow... Only for Artemis to duck that one and immediately clap Dysart across the jaw with a Stockton Slap for her trouble before doing it again once more, causing Jolyne to take a step back and give Artemis open space between the two of them. The crowd of course spots this little kickoff of where their last match ended as though the two are simply picking up where they left off... Before again the God of Anger slaps her across the side of the mouth and gets nose-to-nose with Dysart before Jolyne just stiff-arms her with a right forearm and Kaiser answers with a push kick to give her room followed by immediately moving forward to lock up with her.

Zack: Referee Kevin Fisk overseeing the match tonight and the two now locking up here after that insane sequence.

Caroline: Now Kaiser with some lifting knees but Dysart is not about to be caught off guard with them and is trying to block with her own.

The Last Empress uses that collar elbow tie up to quickly transfer it into a Muay Thai clinch and begins tagging the abdomen of Dysart with lifting knees, one after the next, left, right, left, right in quick succession but the first few do not connect. Jolyne uses her own knees not to counter attack but to block every attempted knee by Artemis. Kaiser’s lack of height advantage does play a factor here in her favor however, as Dysart is forced to bend down, making her abdomen a closer target when Artemis finally tags her in the abdomen with her knee before pulling her around with the clinch and firing more knees to the gut and the ribs of her opponent, even taking short hops to connect properly as she does so. Dysart quickly breaks the hold however and gets behind Artemis with a waist lock, looking for a german suplex but Kaiser quickly hooks a leg around her own, forcing Jolyne to instead do a belly-to-back mat slam, bringing down Artemis on her stomach and quickly circling around... Only for Kaiser to snap away and grab Dysart’s wrist while putting her down to the mat with a jumping high knee... Still her hand is on that wrist. The crowd begins to groan as Kaiser begins to very unpleasantly bend Jolyne’s middle and index finger in different directions, a boot grinding into the meaty nook that wraps muscle and tissue around Dysart’s clavicle and her scapula.

Caroline: Artemis Kaiser enjoys inflicting pain. I don’t know if her trying to snap Dysart’s fingers while she pops her arm from her shoulder socket is any indication, Zack.

Kaiser begins to stomp into that same nook of flesh and muscle as Dysart grunts but won’t give the satisfaction of showing any other mask of pain other than that, causing the God of Anger to quickly step back and jerk Dysart up before hitting her with a snapmare and then soccer kicking her in the back for good measure. She physically shoves Dysart down and goes for the pin.

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

It’s the taller Dysart’s turn to do some shoving, physically pushing Artemis off of her. When the Last Empress comes around for her again Dysart grabs her by the wrist and irish-whips her. Artemis takes off but counters Dysart, sending her towards the turnbuckle and as soon as Jolyne is there she immediately hops over the ropes and onto the apron and just as Kaiser is about to stop herself she eats an enzuigiri from Jolyne’s apron position before Dysart quickly hops over the ropes and wraps her arms around Kaiser’s waist before physically powering her up and over with a german suplex into the turnbuckle! Kaiser lands, rattled on the back a Dysart quickly moves, follows up and grabs Artemis by the back of the head, standing on the second rope. She takes aim, putting a knee on the back of the Last Empress’s head and pushes off, hitting Kaiser with a diving knee drop bulldog before rolling her over and going for the pin.

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

Zack: Some calf branding from Dysart to Kaiser and Kaiser kicks out before we even get a two!

Caroline: I don’t know what’s more alarming. That they just traded one counts... Or that they haven’t even started pummeling the fuck out of each other yet.

So it is said and so it begins to happen as the moment the God of Anger is back to her feet she has a Stockton Slap waiting for Jolyne... Followed by another... Followed by another... To which Kaiser answers it with a nasty gazelle punch, sending Artemis stumbling back a step, and laughing through a bloody mouth as though that tickled before roundhouse kicking Jolyne in the jaw and sending saliva flying. Kaiser keeps one leg up, standing on the other but Dysart outright ignores the leg, bicycling into a knee lift that catches Kaiser in the mouth but she shoots upward, grabbing the back of Jolyne’s head to smash her face in with Kaiser’s knee. Each impact is growing louder than the last and it is actually slightly uncomfortable to watch from the two women and yet they keep on going, as it looks for a moment like Kaiser is slowly winning the exchange once the two begin trading knee lifts when Artemis trades that in for a flying side kick into Jolyne’s abdomen, causing her to stumble backward. She jaunts forward and for a second it looks like Kaiser is abou to send her flying overhead with a capture suplex but at the last second Dysart hits a rolling koppu kick, dropping the heel upside the head of the God of Anger and sending her to the mat before Fisk slides in for the pin!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Zack: ROLYNE!!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTTWWWWWOOOOOOO!!

KICKOUT...?

Caroline: The God of Anger kicks out and immediately slaps on a Gator Roll!

From the positioning, Artemis hooks onto a front facelock before she begins forcing the faster Dysart to roll along. Jolyne tries to pull herself out of the grip of the gator roll but Kaiser rolls back and forth along before driving a few well placed knees into the side of the head, the shoulder and the clavicle of Dysart. She keeps tagging her before rolling around again on the gator roll before her legs kick up and both wrestlers begin to rise up and for a second it looks as though Kaiser is about to apply a guillotine choke from the gator roll. Dysart however elbows Artemis in the head to break the front facelock... She does it again... And one more time and it loosens Artemis’s grip enough that Jolyne lifts her up and breaks their lock up with depositing the Last Empress over onto the apron, but Kaiser quickly hits her with a handspring enzuigiri that sends Jolyne over the ropes and onto the apron. The God of Anger forces Jolyne up and for a moment it looks like we’ll be getting an Apron Death Valley Driver but instead Jolyne begins tagging her with elbows before grabbing Artemis’s arms, pinning them in a double underhook before hitting her with a Double Arm DDT onto the apron! Dysart lands hard, spine on the corner but Kaiser eats the full impact of her head on the apron as both women go down on the ground and the referee looks down, not sure what else to do beside begin to count them out!

ONE!

Zack: We almost saw Holy Gold, but Dysart at the last second counters with that vicious apron DDT and both women are spilled out... Fisk can do little else besides count as both try to revive themselves.

TWO!

Caroline: They’re getting up slowly but surely Zack... But they’re pummeling each other the whole way up!

THREE!

FOUR!

The two are tagging each other back and forth with hard elbows before Jolyne reaches over and headbutts Kaiser... Before Kaiser headbutts her back, crossing her arms in front of Jolyne to brace herself and than smashing her forehead against the bridge of Jolyne’s. It certainly hurts Artemis, but judging by Jolyne clutching her head, it hurts Dysart a shit lot more. Kaiser reaches down as she hears the referee hit the five count and go past it, rolling Jolyne inside of the ring and letting her front upper half hang off the apron. Artemis ignores the count still going for her and runs towards the barricade... Stops, eyes up Jolyne beginning to get her bearings before she takes off and big boots her as hard as she physically can across the side of the head, causing a few in the front of the crowd to wince in seeing it. Dysart by now is bleeding from the nose and from the mouth but the God of Anger looks as though she could not give a damn less as Dysart begins to roll towards the center of the ring. Artemis quickly climbs through the ring and slaps on a standard sleeper hold onto Jolyne before she begins to walk backwards... And then up onto the second rope.

...Using her arms like a noose, and her positioning on the second rope like a tree.

You get the idea.

Zack: I don’t think we’ve quite ever seen this side of Artemis Kaiser in an FFW ring before... She’s using a sleeper but... Hanging Jolyne with that grip and that has to be doing more than just cutting off the blood flow, the air flow... She might break her neck at this rate!

Caroline: The ref won’t count this as a submission, Kaiser’s sitting on the ropes but...

Zack: CHESTBURSTER! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

To be exact, Artemis hopped off after a few moments of ‘noosing’ Jolyne before turning her around... Popping her up and letting her come down into a vicious kick to the chest. Dysart lays spread eagled as Artemis looks as though she’s going to go for a pin... But then stops...

...And Stockton Slaps Dysart in the mouth, telling her to wake up in no uncertain terms. She slaps her again in the mouth... Slapping her in the mouth again, and again. Looking down at her... Out to wake Dysart up just so she can knock he out again. Another loud slap. TELLING her to get up. When Dysart’s eyes snap open she kips up, staring a hole into Artemis who slaps her again in the mouth and demands is she a flash in the pan or not. To which Dysart elbows her stiff in the face... And then another... Then another. At which point both women grab each other by the back of the head and start forearming, elbowing, punching, whatever the shit they can seemingly come with, just... Beating each other’s faces in. No attempt to block, no concept of blocking, no understanding of it as though both have forgotten what the words ‘defensive measures’ mean to the human body. They keep wailing on each other with abandon before Dysart swings but Kaiser ducks, letting it whiff! Artemis attempts a high roundhouse but Dysart ducks that, bounces off the rebound and hits the spinning superman elbow that flattens Kaiser!

Caroline: POWER OF WILL AND THERE’S THE COVER!!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTTWWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTTTHHHHREEEEE---!!

NNOOOO!! KICKOUT!!

Jolyne rolls off of Artemis, sitting up and doesn’t even hesitate in believing that the Last Empress shot herself up and out of that. No, instead Dysart is already up and put a hand on the back of Kaiser’s head, both women bruised and battered in the faces and areas. She straight jackets the God of Anger, looking for the Double Knee Backbreaker, but Kaiser snaps the back of her head back, headbutting Dysart in the face before grabbing one of Jolyne’s wrists before it pulls away and twisting herself around. For a moment it looks as though the Last Empress just let herself get twirled around by Dysart on a dance floor, but suddenly Dysart has her back turned, being ripcorded into an elbow strike right between the eyes.

Zack: THE SECOND CRUSADE!!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTTWWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTTTHHHHREEEEE---!!

NNOOOO!! KICKOUT!!

It’s Jolyne’s turn to snap up into a near fall. Neither woman has the real quit in them but it’s obvious from the SAP Center and this San Jose crowd that the pummeling they’re handing each other is having its effects in spades. They are both slower to get up, bloody, bruised and as would expect but by now the crowd is chanting...

Crowd: FIGHT FOREVER! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FIGHT FOREVER! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FIGHT FOREVER! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FIGHT FOREVER! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Both begin to rise up, leaning against each other and... Kneeing each other in the abdomen, kicking each other in the backs of the thighs, back and forth the two of keep tagging each other... Again and again. For a moment it looks like one may begin to grow to hitting the other with faster, as if to take momentum but the other slows that down. Kaiser looks as though she’s going for a curved knee but Jolyne forearms her in the face. Jolyne goes or tries to for a 12-6 standing elbow but Kaiser uppercuts her with a european version and puts a stop to that. Both women have enough of being in proximity in each other, doing a mirror step back and both have the same idea, going for stereo spinning backfists and smacking each other across the head... Both women stumble backward but are too stubborn to go down and both take off towards each other...

A ROLLING ELBOW!

A SPINNING SUPERMAN ELBOW!

And both go down to the mat.

Caroline: FIRST CRUSADE!

Zack: ANOTHER POWER OF WILL! The referee has no other choice but to begin to count them both out! Dysart is down! Kaiser is down! This capacity San Jose crowd is ON THEIR FEET WAITING TO SEE WHO MOVES FIRST!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

By now both the Last Empress and Jolyne have rolled on their sides... But neither can actually find some even footing. They’re still struggling, struggling to get to their feet. Artemis grits her teeth, her eyes into slits as she closes a fist and puts it under her to push herself up. Jolyne’s left leg kicks... Shifting... Sliding under her by now.

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

Both women are on all fours now, pushing themselves onto their knees. At this point Artemis kicks Jolyne as hard as she can in the back of the knee, causing Dysart to buckle as Kaiser suddenly sweeps an arm to clothesline her head off, but Jolyne either by flexibility or sense just bends backward before jaw-jacking Kaiser in the mouth before she tries to stand on wobbly legs.

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

They’re both standing now and Jolyne suddenly tries to go for a jumping DDT on Kaiser! Artemis ducks it however but Jolyne moves a tick quicker and immediately jumps onto the top rope of the turnbuckle, scaling it in a leap! The God of Anger only gets a split second to react before Dysart suddenly kicks off the top rope but misses that springboard high kick as Artemis high kicks her in the abdomen and brings her back down on the mat! With a look of madness flickering in her eyes, she shoves Jolyne’s head between her legs, lifting her up with the arm hooks and jumping backwards into a vicious package piledriver! Artemis lets her go, Jolyne’s body making an upside down V, knees on the mat and head down before Kaiser shoves her over and collapses on top of her.

Zack: DEATH! MADE! PERFECT! THAT HAS GOT TO BE IT!

OOONNNNNEEEEE!!

TTTTTTWWWWWOOOOOOO!!

TTTTHHHHRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

Caroline: What a match... What a damn match, Zack.

Maggie: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... “THE LAST EMPRESS”... ARTEMIS... KKKAAIIISSSSEERRRR!!

Caroline: The Last Empress is everything she says she is, everything everyone else says she is, and every accolade worth it.

Zack: Yes but let’s take absolutely nothing away from Jolyne tonight who gave Artemis the fight every step of the way and we can see why that anytime these two meet in the ring, greatness happens.

Fisk reaches down to help up Artemis but she stays seated next to a spread eagled Jolyne. Instead all he can do is lift the arm of a seated Kaiser as Orchestra of Justice swells in.

On that we head to a commercial for Relentless.

A Little More Visible

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. The San Jose crowd in the SAP Center is quick to boo her as they see the familiar logo, silvers and blacks of the LA Kings. Ayano stops short before she turns around and walks backwards so the crowd can see the last name Kopitar over the number ‘11’ on her jersey as she raises her arms. The crowd only keeps booing more harshly as “People Say” by Wu-Tang Clan continues playing, not at all drowning the boos of the No Surrender champion’s clothing of choice. She walks towards the ring, mic in hand and already talking. She makes sure to pull down her surgical mask before hand.

Zack: It seems that we’re being graced with the presence of your client, Mai. Let my cup of joy runneth over.

Mai: Aww... It looks as though she has a few things on her mind. I’ve told O.E. to get more visible and I’m so proud she’s taking it to heart.

O.E.: Yo... Yo... Ayo. I heard that we got some of SVW in attendance, some of their company’s finest and all that ish and you know. Ya girl just wanted to extend her welcome to them dudes and chicks at Sex & Violence wrestling.

Zack: ...What does she mean by extending a welcome, Mai?

Mai: You’ll see, Zack!

Zack: You sound too cheery for this. Why do you sound so cheery about this?

The wildcard of Chaotic Temptation rolls under the ropes before talking big steps towards the opposite ropes and rebounding. She comes to a slow stop, and can continue hearing boos. She looks down at her LA Kings jersey and then mouths, “Oh this? I picked it up last month. Ya’ll like it?” She asks to more boos before she waves a hand and holds the mic up to her lips.

O.E.: Stryfe said he was coming to Fury with SVW’s best, the ones who stay on!... But FFW already got ‘em so these must be the leftovers that clog the john.

The crowd boos as O.E. looks around curiously, letting them take that before she continues.

O.E.: Now don’t get me wrong, I’m sure dudes can throw hands... When they’re alone in bed with KY and a pic of Ant Sands.

A few in the crowd go “OOOHHHH!!!” and the others for the most part boo O.E. as she smirks, taking a few steps before leaning against the ropes again from the front before she lifts the mic to her mouth again.

O.E.: Some of ‘em bled Femme Fatale, now they’re just plain washouts... You represent just SV-Dub? We’ll we’re glad you got the eff out.

A pause, the Orochi of Chaotic Temptation turned around to look out into the crowd. The camera pans out and follows, looking through the sea of signs. What would usually be a signs of talent of FFW, there are a few certain visible signs and shirts in support of Shane Atwater, Paul James, Luci... Even signs for welcoming back Kaylee Clarke, Rhea, and Destiny Campbell. O.E. opens her mouth and is about to speak... But nothing comes of it.

O.E.: ...

She looks down at her mic and mouths a few words... Nothing. The crowd of course welcomes this.

Crowd: KEEP HER MIC CUT! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* KEEP HER MIC CUT!  *CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Zack: This San Jose crowd would be happy if that’s the last they here from Miss Ayano tonight.

Mai: Don’t they know performance art when they hear it?!

The Orochi tosses her microphone over the shoulder and tells Maggie to give her the one she has. Rourke looks slightly... Unsure of this but with a sigh hands over her own to O.E.. The Orochi taps it to make sure it’s working before she snorts.

O.E.: Y'all thought y’all could silence me? I’m an original O.G.! I’m goin’ eighty miles an hour while Paul James struggles to breathe!

Crowd: BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

O.E.: Oh and Felicity Banks? How about Felicity No Thanks, bitch is as overrated as a Harmony Burroughs match!

Zack: Ayano taking her sweet time with this I see. Certainly must be getting paid by the hour.

O.E.: Costello? Realm? Chen? Hate? And Napier? ...Yo SVW’s a who’s who of ‘Oh who the fuck cares?’

Crowd: BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The lights flicker slightly and The Orochi looks up before her eyes narrow. Still, she continues on her freestyle diatribe.

O.E.: Next No Surrender champion. Check it, read ‘em and weep. I’m like a Luther Thunder sermon, I’ll put Sophia Pike’s bitch ass to sleeeezzzzzsssssstrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtr!!

Orochi suddenly has to drop her mic, the very NASTY whine of the audio feedback in the ring suddenly hitting her ears as she covers them in pain. The whining stops and she reaches for the mic to speak into it... But again, the sound is being muted. She begins yelling for another microphone and the time keeper throws O.E. one... It sounds as if it’s on until it reaches her hands.

Then it cuts off the second she tries to speak. Ayano looks even angrier and can be heard screaming, “This is BULLSHIT! I’m gonna fuck that sound guy’s world up!” The member of Chaotic Temptation rolls out of the ring and begins marching up the ramp to the cheers of the crowd who no longer have to listen to her.

Zack: Well that was a thing. Wait we’re getting a camera back in the audio truck!

We cut to the truck where two of the audio crewmembers have been laid out by the door, which is slightly ajar. The camera pokes in to see... The wife of former SVW champion Luther Thunder, Esme Thunder humming pleasantly as she watches O.E. Ayano storm up the ramp and through the curtain.

Esme: Obnoxious little children should be seen and not heard.

Esme plants down a pamphlet for Thunder Ministries on the equipment before with a pleasant smile, she begins to leave the scene.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: