Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:12:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - April 14, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - April 14, 2018  (Read 349 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 15, 2018, 04:14:27 pm »

Live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
April 14, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen quickly before we see the Chief Operating Officer of FFW not in the arena, but somewhere in the heart of New York City. The crowd in the arena gives him quite a warm reception as he stands with Liberty Island in the background.

Seth: With my recent expulsion from FFW shows, that doesn’t mean that I can’t be somewhere else and still be part of the show.

He has a small smile on his face as he says it.

Seth: And while I would like to be in Indianapolis tonight for Breaking Point, I am perfectly happy to make a few announcements from here...New York City. Let’s start with what I mentioned on Twitter the other day. I told Mallory Bennett some weeks ago that if she got past her next challenge, I’d reward her with a shot at the Ultraviolence Championship. That challenge was Charlotte Harker, and she did. As a result, she will face Emma MacNamara one more time at Relentless for the title.

Another pop from the crowd followed that.

Seth: I haven’t decided yet what type of match it will be, but when I do, all the participants will be alerted by me. Miss Bennett more than deserves this shot, and I have full faith that she is going to make the most of it. With that said, that brings me to the other reason I wanted to address all of you. And that...is the FFW Hall of Fame.

Seth glances back to the Statue of Liberty for a moment before he continues.

Seth: America was founded on the principles of giving people a second chance. Whether they came here from impoverished countries seeking a new life or merely wanted to bring their children up in a better climate, the idea that everyone deserves another chance is a fundamental belief in this country. And that is why I am here, in front of Lady Liberty, because I am going to give someone else a second chance. A woman who has done virtually everything there is to do in FFW.

A bit of a crowd begins to gather behind him as many of them recognize him, and the rest are curious as to what is going on.

Seth: And that is why, in my official capacity as the COO of this company, that I am going to announce that the first entrant into the 2018 FFW Hall of Fame….will be Nevaeh Summers!

This brings about a very loud pop from the crowd.

Seth: She has held every title she has ever wanted in this company. She has headlined FFW’s biggest event of the year, Unstoppable. And she enjoyed one of the best records in the history of this company. I cannot think of anyone more deserving to be in the Hall of Fame, and I congratulate Miss Summers on this achievement.

A quick graphic shows the announcement of Nevaeh joining the Hall of Fame this year before Seth finishes.

Seth: Good luck to the women in Indianapolis tonight. I've arranged a little surprise for the fans there. And I look forward to seeing the fans' reaction.

A quick flash of the FFW logo is shown on the screen before we go inside the Future Shock Center with a song barely playing in the background as a young woman steps up to a dumbbell  loaded with plates. “One Woman Army” by Porcelain Black starts to pick up in volume in the background. She glances up to the TV as she takes a deep breath, with flashes of Emma MacNamara cracking her knuckles, Kelly Kincaid connecting with a shooting star press, Sophia Pike applying her Fujiwara armbar, and then the Scarborough Fair climbing both sides of a ladder. The woman in the Center tries to pick the weights up, but doesn’t quite make it before she drops them back to the floor.

Another glance to the television as Steph Stefano taps her newspaper against her hand, Alysson and Valerie standing over Steph, Natalya Demidov standing over a fallen opponent, Ruby Tyler climbing the turnbuckles with a smile on her face. Isis delivering the Voyage to Armageddon, Scarlett Silver glancing over her shoulder, and finally Felicity Banks looking down at a scorpion in her hand. The woman in the Center grabs the dumbbell again, and with a scream, she pulls it up over her head. From there, Breaking Point returns to  the air inside the arena with all the requisite pyro and ballyhoo.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The gentle opening of AFI’s “Killing Lights” strums over the speakers as the lights turn red and blue. A cheer comes from the crowd as Mandy Gray steps out from behind the curtain, bowing to the fans in attendance with a wide smile on her face.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, she weighs in at 140 pounds, please welcome MANDY GRAY!

Mandy begins her walk to the ring, catching hands with fans on one side on her way down. Before she can get more than half way down the ramp, Abigail runs out behind her and hits her with a double axe handle to the back knocking her forwards.

Zack: Abigail is not waiting for this match to start! After two losses to Mandy’s tag team partner she is getting an early start on the more experienced member of Next Generation.

Mai: More like she knows this won’t take her long, so she wants to get it over with so she can enjoy the rest of her weekend.

The referee leans over the ropes telling them to bring it to the ring to get the match underway, but Abigail pays no attention as she starts to unload forearms across Mandy’s back, forcing her to her knees. Mandy starts to stand up but Abigail kicks her square in the back pushing her forward to land face first on the ramp. Gray turns over and straight away Abigail mounts her chest and starts to hit her with a flurry of lefts and rights to the head, as Mandy tries to cover up.

Mai: Here I was thinking it was going to be just another match but this is so much better!

Zack: There is a lot of anger in Abigail from the look of it and she is taking it out on Mandy. Although I’m pretty sure that Mandy is not the cause for it, she is just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Covering up is not working for Mandy, so she abandons the attempt and starts to unload shots of her own, catching Abigail with a particularly nasty uppercut. Mandy rolls with Abigail so that their positions are reversed, but it doesn’t last long before Abigail pokes her in the eye and rolls them back again. Grabbing the brunette by the head she starts to bounce her head off the ramp like a basketball. Having enough of that, she rolls Mandy onto her front and sits on her back. With a smirk she grabs hold of Mandy’s own arms to put her in a straight jacket position and leans back. Quickly Mandy starts to struggle but it is clear to see she is not getting enough air.

Zack: This is ridiculous! Abigail is choking Mandy and with her using her own arms, Mandy has no way to stop it.

The referee shouts at Abigail to stop, but she just ignores him and carries on with the crowd booing her heavily. Suddenly the boos turn to cheers as Jolyne Dysart runs down. She hits Abigail with a vicious knee to her head, knocking her off Mandy. Jolyne grabs Abigail by the head and pulls her up to her feet before spinning her around and unleashing a rapid fire series of punches into the side of her head. Abigail tries to cover up but Jolyne doesn’t relent.

Mai: There always has to be one party pooper!

Zack: It doesn’t look like we’re getting a match here. Abigail and Jolyne are going at it, and Mandy is still down from being choked with her own arms! Where are security? Oh, Finally…..

Security run down the ramp and try to get between Jolyne and Abigail. Having no luck with the that the physically pull them apart, and almost carry them back up the ramp towards the back. At the same time trainers run down to check on Mandy still on the ramp. On that sight the camera cuts elsewhere.

Ultraviolence Revisited

Viewers see a tweet sent out earlier in the week from the expelled COO, Seth Star, naming the next challenger for the Ultraviolence Championship. The next thing we see is the champion herself along with her fiance looking from the tweet on the monitor back to the camera.

Ryan: Congratulations, Mallory. You beat Charlotte Harker, and now you get to have a repeat of what took place the last time you tried to take the Ultraviolence Championship.

Emma shifts the championship on her lap, nodding her head.

Emma: It does seem like an unusual prize for beating a woman who has so far spent the entirety of her career in the shadow of someone else, completely despite being the workhorse of the team, but such is the way it goes. The reality is that we are now at a point when it comes to myself and this championship, that the only people who could have claims to me are the Evolution and FFW Champions, respectively. I’ve also had two victories consecutively over the FFW Champion so I guess we’d have that match written off anyway. However, I will put it on record again that I enjoyed Mallory and I’s first encounter, and did tell her I was looking forward to the day she came after me again. I was not being sarcastic or negative when I said this. And I’m not now.

Ryan: No sarcasm at all. I’m with Emma on this. Part of me kinda likes Mallory’s determination. It reminds me a bit of myself when I was starting out in the first few years of my career. Difference I was much more successful. Be that as it may though, Mallory’s next. I’m not sure what she can do differently this time as opposed to the last time. And since we don’t know the match type yet, that does it make a little more difficult to plan. But there is one clause in the contract though that I requested be put in, not sure if you read it all through.

He flashes a small smile before he continues.

Ryan: This is it. There’s no tomorrow. See, the problem I have is with people coming time and time again trying to take this title after Emma’s already proven to be superior. Good Lord, how many times did Riley Riot get a crack at her? But that’s not going to be repeated. If you don’t get the job done at Relentless, Mallory, there’ll be no other matches as long as Emma has the gold. And at the rate she’s going, you may end up just deciding to head back to Future Shock and chase tag titles with Gillie. Just keep it in mind. If you don’t do it at Relentless, you never will have the chance again as long as she’s champion.

Emma: My love, there was no need, much as the thing about Riley is true. It has been shown the entire time that I have been Ultraviolence Champion and before that those who have wins over me, do not repeat them. And that those who I have previously beaten will likely not find themselves in that position again. Kaoru being the exception to this rule, of course, but if you beat at something for long enough, it might eventually go your way. With that said, however, there is a definite requirement for people to start realising that it is not acceptable to chase people time and time again. Insanity is, after all, repeating an experiment and expecting different results. I don’t plan on this being any different...and when it’s not any different, Mallory will need to wait a long, long time before I am no longer your Ultraviolence Champion, because I am not done yet. I will never be done.

As she’s talking, Ryan’s phone starts buzzing in his pocket. He retrieves it, and checks his messages before looking back at Emma to show her the message.

Ryan: Well looks like the match is set then. FFW has named the match, and Mallory gets to follow in her teacher’s footsteps at Relentless. It will be contested inside an electrified steel cage. Insert puns about a shocking outcome here.

Emma gives her fiance a look.

Emma: Let me see that.

She takes the phone from him, giving it a quick look. She then arches an eyebrow and hands it back to him. It would appear she had not expected that.

Emma: We’ve only ever had one of those. Years ago, to boot. You remember that match, I assume? Sylvia and Caroline...with Jo McFarlane of all people on commentary. So it would appear that rather than make me bleed, she has to tase me enough that I don’t move. Well...electric cages and I have not mixed in many years, not that it matters. The result will be the same.

Ryan: I hope the burn unit is on standby that night, we’ll be sending you a grease monkey who tried to step out of her depth.

The pair head off as Breaking Point cuts to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:09:53 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 04:15:56 pm »

A quick glimpse of the tweet by COO Seth Star shows Mallory being named as the new #1 contender to the Ultraviolence Championship before we head back to ringside. Maggie Rourke awaits with her microphone.

Mai: That tweet right there puts one hell of a bullseye on Mallory’s back, because if Raven knocks her off, guess who will be looking for a shot too.

Zack: You’re absolutely right about that. Mallory’s been wanting a rematch with Emma for a while now, it’s hers for the taking at Relentless. But Raven would LOVE to have it too.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Maggie: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Zack: Raven and Mallory have met before, but you can bet the stakes are raised for her tonight. She’s as dangerous as they come, and Mallory’s definitely got her work cut out for her.

Mai: Nothing prepares you for an opponent better than having faced them before. I suspect she’ll be even more ready for Mallory tonight than she was the first time.

“SEND ME TO MY GRAVE... SEND ME TO MY GRAVE...”

The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena echoes as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face. She puts the truck in park and shuts it off before stepping out to the cheers of the crowd. Mike O’Phee continues to rip through the sound system as Mallory bangs her head to the beat with Gillie Barnes in the passenger seat.

“SEND ME TO MY GRAVE! (BEFORE YOU...)
SEND ME TO MY GRAVE...
I BEEN UP, I BEEN DOWN,
I BEEN LOST, I BEEN AROUND!”

Maggie: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida and accompanied by Gillie Barnes... Weighing in tonight at 140 pounds... This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Mal rolls into the ring and climbs a top turnbuckle before raising her arms to the fans with a determined smile on her face. She walks towards the opposite turnbuckle and does the same as her song fades out. She takes off her jacket and hands it to Gillie on the outside before punching the air, ready to fight.

Zack: Fresh off a big win over Charlotte Harker just two weeks ago, Mallory is picking up steam heading into Relentless. But like we say, Raven is certainly capable of derailing that tonight.

Mai: Damn right she is. As a matter of fact, I’m putting my money on Raven doing just that. Mechanics aren’t usually too bright anyway.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, while Maggie leaves the ring. The bell sounds from there, and both head to the center. Raven looks at her opponent with a slight smirk on her face, letting her know that she was going to be next in line after tonight. Mallory waved her fingers forward, telling her to come get it. And that’s precisely where it began as Knight surprised her with a shoulder tackle that drove her back into the ropes. Rapid rights and lefts to the body followed that before Mallory caught her with an uppercut to the ribs. Two more followed that before she began peppering her with jabs to the head, rocking Knight backwards. Bennett stepped in to grab her, only to catch a thumb in her eye before Raven caught her with an European uppercut. It sent the mechanic backwards a couple steps before she was fired across for the ride. As soon as she rebounded, Raven caught her with two clasped hands to the chest to bring her down to the mat.

Zack: Raven using an old Polish hammer right to the heart, and that’ll stop you in your tracks right there.

Mai: Certainly did Mallory, didn’t it? She made the mistake of thinking Raven came for a boxing match, I guess. Good job suckering her though!

With her hands still clasped as Mallory rolled over to get up, Raven resumed pounding shots now into her back one after another.

She finally lets the mechanic to her feet, but shoves her into the nearest corner chest first. A shoulder block into her lower back and kidneys follow that before Mallory manages to turn around. A foot to Mallory’s neck against the corner follows until she breaks on a four count from the referee. Knight yanks her out by the arm, pulls her hand between her legs, and plants her with a pumphandle slam to the canvas. She immediately drops to make the cover as Davis falls into position.

Zack: Raven’s pitching a shutout!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

NOPE!!

Mai: Get a handful of tights, Raven. That works sometimes too!

Bennett’s shoulder came up at the two count, shoving Raven off the cover. This only seemed to amuse Raven as she went to grab her after getting up. As soon as she grabbed Mallory’s head, the mechanic began firing combination shots into her abdomen in a flurry. It stumbled Knight backwards as Mallory got to her feet, rolled her arms, and dropped her with a bionic elbow to the top of her head.

Zack: Shades of her best friend right there with a big time bionic elbow scrambling Raven’s gray matter! Mallory better stay on the attack though!

As Knight got back to her feet, Mallory started throwing forearms to her head one after another. She sent her across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a flying shoulder block to the canvas. Taking a moment to collect herself, Bennett got back to her feet. She grabbed Raven’s head as she got up, and went for a corner bulldog to drive her head into the turnbuckle. It dropped Knight to her knees before Mallory bounced off the near side with a running knee trembler to the head.

Zack: Mallory’s one of the best strikers in FFW, and Raven’s learning that the hard way. Knight just got her running lights dimmed.

Mai: Don’t get ahead of yourself, Zack. She hasn’t won the match yet, even a blind squirrel finds a nut or something like that.

Mallory dropped into a three point stance in the corner as Raven started to get to her feet. When she was finally vertical, she barreled out with a massive clothesline that took her back to the canvas. Knight stirred after a couple moments, and started to rise again before Mallory rebounded off the near side with a bicycle high knee to the head, dropping Raven to the mat before the mechanic dove on top of her to cover.

Zack: MALICIOUS INTENT!! And Mallory’s well on her way to putting Raven Knight in her rear view mirror!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOPE!!

Knight kicked out before the three came down, and Mallory got back to her feet. She rallied the crowd briefly, and headed for the corner again. She climbed up to the top rope, measured and left her feet with a cannonball senton in mind. But Raven rolled out of the way, and she landed hard on the canvas instead.

Mai: Okay, that was fantastic! Mallory will be in the Yellow Pages tonight after the show trying to find a chiropractor.

Knight took a moment to gather herself as Mallory lay on the canvas in pain. She started to get up just as Raven bolted towards her, leaving her feet for a facebreaker knee smash that floored the mechanic. She immediately dove into a cover with a hook of the legs.

Mai: KNIGHT FALL, Zack! Mallory’s brains are getting scrambled...or whatever there is up there!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Mallory’s shoulder came up in time before the three, and Raven pummeled her with elbows to the head until she got back to her feet. Knight started to circle around behind Mallory as she began to get up. When she was finally to her feet, Raven swooped in from behind and applied a sleeper.

Zack: Like her or not, that’s smart strategy from Raven! With all the shots she’s given Mallory’s head, this sleeper could be just the trick to putting her away finally.

She leaned over to make Mallory carry her weight at the same time. Bennett reached for the ropes, and then dropped to a knee almost immediately. Davis moved around in front to see if she wanted to stop the match. Mallory gave no such indication as Raven seemed to tighten the grip more, her forearms turning whiter with the grip she had. Bennett fell to both knees at this point, and was leaning over herself on the mat. Meanwhile, the Indianapolis crowd was getting loudly behind her.

Mai: Tell these people to shut up. No one has asked for their opinions. They should just sit down and be quiet like they are at the library.

Zack: Mallory is fading fast here as Raven is squeezing for everything she has in her body to try to put the mechanic out right here. I’m not sure how much longer she’s going to last, even with the Circle City crowd behind her!

Davis stopped getting a response, and then began to raise Mallory’s arm. It dropped once. She raised it again, another drop. She raised it a third time, but it only fell halfway before she grabbed the back of Raven’s head. The crowd came to life yet again as Bennett struggled to get back to her feet. And without warning, she countered out with a stunner that floored Raven like a tree falling down. Bennett fell to the mat too, a dazed look on her face.

Zack: MALPARRY!! If she could make the cover, I think this match is over! Raven hasn’t moved a muscle!

Mai: If my aunt had balls, she’d have been my uncle! Coulda, woulda, shoulda...means nothing in sports.

Mallory sat up, slapping herself a bit trying to shake off the effects of the sleeper’s prolonged application. She crawled towards Raven, and went for a cover with a leg hook. Davis slid right into place to count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Mai: She took too long, and I’m not sure Raven wouldn’t have kicked out anyway, Zack. I hate a dumb mechanic!

Zack: Mallory had to get her bearings, and try to reverse the effects that sleeper caused. But it’s anybody’s ballgame right now, I think.

Mallory pulled her to her feet, hooking her head for something until Raven shoved her backwards. Bennett came forward to a boot to the jaw before Raven snatched her head into position for her headlock driver. But before she could execute it, Mallory caught her with a kidney punch that froze her up. Bennett got free, spun her around, and went for a slingshot powerbomb off the nearby ropes to plant her in the center of the ring! She hooked both legs as the referee went to count!

Zack: MERRY MALADY!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis called for the bell as Mallory rolled off the cover. The mechanic gasped for breath, shaking her head still trying to get her full bearings as she got to her feet. The referee raised her hand to a thunderous response from the Indianapolis crowd.

Mai: You want to talk about getting lucky?! And not in the way I prefer either!

Maggie: Here is your winner………………’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!!

The announcement brought a smile to her face as Mallory leaned against the ropes, pulling herself together as she listened to the crowd.

Zack: Mallory picks up even more momentum and steam heading to Relentless to meet the Ultraviolence Champion! But I’m sure she’d agree that Raven gave her everything she wanted and then some.

Mai: She should step aside and give Raven the shot, it’s the right thing to do!

Zack: Start holding your breath till it happens….

Mallory slapped hands with a few of the fans at ringside as Breaking Point cut elsewhere.

No Wendys Allowed

Scene cuts to the outside of the arena, back near the participants entrance.  Several security guards are standing idly by, more or less bored now that everyone's already inside the building, the event being in full swing.  That boredom is alleviated somewhat by the high pitched sounds of a moped coming through the parking lot, and a helmeted rider comes up, slowing down as one of the guards beckons them too.  

Guard: Sorry sir, but only authorized personnel in here.  Please go to one of the ticketed entrances.

Rider: ...Sir?!

The obviously female voice sounds more amused than annoyed though, and as the guard stares at her skeptically, the rider removes her helmet- the crowd erupting almost at the first glimpse of the flame red locks underneath.

Being a 2x FFW Champion and 2x Most Beloved Femme Fatale of the Year, and it being her hometown, the reception for Wendy Briese would be deafening in most cases.  Add in her first live television appearance in over two years, however, and even outside the arena, the roar of the crowd is substantial. Wendy glances over, noticing the camera, and gives a half grin.

Wendy: Welp, guess the secret's out, now...

Guard: Oh, well, sorry Ms. Briese.  Go on in. I'll radio ahead...

Wendy winks at the camera again, almost saying "see you guys in a few", then the safety conscious wrestler puts her helmet back on, preparing to rev her moped's engine.  She's just starting to take off when the hand of the security guard flashes in front of her, halting her in her tracks.

Guard: I'm sorry, ma'am, but you can't come in.

Wendy: ...What?!

Needless to say, neither the crowd nor Wendy is very happy to hear this, and, to be fair to him, the security guard doesn't exactly look happy to be saying it.  Wendy takes off her helmet again, looking incredulously at the guard.

Wendy: What do you mean I can't come in?

Guard:  When I radioed ahead, they said I'm not to, under any circumstances, allow you into the building.

The Hall of Famer's look is a mixture of irritation and confusion.  

Wendy: But Seth Star called me and wanted me to be the guest-

She pauses, putting two and two together concerning the events over the past couple weeks.  When she speaks again, her voice is lowered, and almost quivering in anger.

Wendy: So it was Samantha Star who made the call on this then.

The guard shrugs.

Guard: I dunno.  I was just told not to allow you in.  No idea who made the call.

Wendy looks over at the camera, crestfallen, her face practically begging for someone to come out and give her a reprieve.  Realizing that none is coming, the crowd in the arena has taken up to chanting "Break through!", and for a second, Wendy seriously seems on the verge of taking that advice, to the point that even the security guard tenses up  as Wendy mumbles to herself

Wendy: Two years... hometown... No Surrender... Hall of Fame... and...

She exhales sharply, and tears can be seen glistening in the corners of her eyes.

Wendy: Its her company.  If that's what she wants, that's what she gets.

And with that, to thunderous jeers, the White Knight angrily puts her helmet on, revs her moped's engine once, and, tires squealing, pulls a sharp 180 turn and rides off into the evening.

Missy with the Tacklehug

The cameras catch up with Christian Kincaid as he is moving through the backstage area in the hallway that leads to one set of locker rooms. Three doors down, he finds the one he wants and gives it a knock.

Christian: Everybody decent? There’s some news for a brunette from Leeds in there.

Missy: Perfectly decent you’re safe!

The Leeds brunette was in fact fully dressed in jeans and an FFW t-shirt, sat with her legs crossed underneath her on a bench. Christian let himself in, and came to a seat next to her.

Christian: So guess who in this room has been texting back and forth with the COO tonight, and arranged something for a certain brunette in this room?

He checked around to make sure there was no one else in the room that it could be before looking back to her. Missy followed suit and looked around too before giving her full attention to her manager.

Missy: Well, since I don’t have his number that only leaves one person it possibly could have been. What have you been plotting? I’m hoping it’s going to be something good, heaven knows I don’t think I could take anything to the opposite at the moment on top of everything else!

Christian: Weellllll I got you a #1 contender match at Relentless for the Evolution Championship. Does that qualify as something good?

Missy didn’t respond at first and then launched herself at Christian to hug him tightly, almost knocking him over before she contained herself and sat back to look at him with a smile.

Missy: Are you serious? That is better than good! I didn’t think I’d get another chance after blowing it in my match with Alysson. You are the BEST manager ever!

Christian: I like to earn my keep.

He told her with a wink before pulling out his phone, and finding a text message that he began to read.

Christian: According to Seth, he says to tell Missy that I will give her a shot at the Evolution Championship if she defeats the opponent I have in mind at Relentless. The last woman to challenge Steph for the title… he’s talking about Valerie Lamb.

Missy’s smile dropped as soon as Valerie’s name was mentioned.

Missy: Oh crap… soooooo, a nice easy match then?! Gotta say though, facing Valerie is dream match material. Seth certainly isn’t making it easy for me to get myself back into contention, but honestly you know I don’t like it easy anyway. This is going to take a hell of a lot of preparation to be even half ready to face her.

Christian: I think you can do it. I’ve prepared people against her before, and I will again. I have a notebook full of notes on everyone I’ve ever managed against. She’s got a few pages in there, and we’ll go over them and get you primed and pumped up by the time Relentless rolls around.

Missy: Have I mentioned that you’re the best? I’m so buying you a massive ice-cream sundae for this! It’s just the kind of news I needed at the moment. Thank you.

Christian: And there is one other thing I should mention. I just wanted to go over the bigger news first. I saw the sheet for next Breaking Point, and you got a tag team match against the Shades of the Sun, Alysson and Valerie. That should be a good chance to get a feel for what you’re up against at Relentless.

Missy raises her eyebrow as she takes in the news.

Missy: It would be a good chance to see what I’m going to be getting into. I already know how tough Alysson is and of course I’ve seen Valerie, but watching doesn’t compare to actually being in the ring with someone. The biggest question here is…. Who am I teaming with?

Christian: I’ll give you a hint. By the time you head out to the ring, your hair and makeup will be on point, I’m sure.

Missy: Oh…. wonderful. That’s always my main concern when I’m about to have my head bounced around the canvas!

Christian: Well she’s excited by it, I think she likes partnering up with you.

Missy: She gets excited by new nail polish so that’s not really saying much. And of course she does, because she thinks it means an easy ride for her. She probably won’t be so happy when I tell her what the training regime is going to be before this match. She has to take Valerie and Alysson seriously, they’re not opponents that you can half ass the preparation for.

Christian: Well you saw how well she focused on the Scarborough Fair when you two faced them, so I’m thinking we can only go higher from there.

Missy: I’ll not hold my breath, but I will do my best to make sure that she is ready. Even if it means dragging her out of bed every morning at 5am!

Christian: There was something else, but I think you have enough to focus on right now. So we can discuss it later.

He gave her a little pat on the thigh before he got back to his feet.

Christian: If you’ll excuse me, I should go find Scarlett and let her in on it in case she’s not watching.

He let himself out, leaving a curious Missy behind before we head elsewhere.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:06:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 04:17:01 pm »

The graphic for the match was shown on screen before the show cut back to the ring where Maggie was stood next to FFW referee Angela Keanan ready to get the match underway.

Zack: It’s the first half of our double main event tonight in Indianapolis. Coming up, a rematch from Fury that is really a rubber match between Alysson Gardner and Ruby Tyler. I’m joined by Alysson’s wife and Hall of Famer, Valerie Lamb. Welcome to the booth.

Valerie: Thank you for having me, Zack. I would say I’m going to be better company than your normal partner, but given that I’m regularly sleeping with one half of this match, no promises!

Zack: From a remote location since he isn’t allowed at the shows, COO Seth Star named the first entrant into this year’s Hall of Fame, Val. What do you think of Nevaeh Summers joining you and the others this year?

Valerie: This would be one of those occasions where you cannot argue it in the least, and that’s entirely because there is barely a woman on this roster who has not fallen to her, myself included. It’s certainly the only reason I could give you for putting her there.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is one half of your Double Main Event of the evening and it is a Street Fight!!!

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way. Only to be blindsided halfway down the ramp as Alysson Gardner charged out of the back with her crowbar, Clemence, in hand; swinging the metal bar into the back of the right knee of the Huntress.

Valerie: And that is what happens when you don’t pay attention! Especially when your opponent is as dangerous and unpredictable as Alysson is in these conditions!

Zack: Given how this night has gone, I can certainly see a good reason to look over your shoulder. Abigail Lindsay somewhere must feel honored.

Ruby fell forward onto her knees as the crowd booed the Outlaw who merely continued her attack by swinging her crowbar into the back of her opponent’s right knee twice more before she picked Tyler up from her knees and continuing to work over her knee by slamming her into the entrance ramp with a knee breaker. Keanan joined the combatants on the entrance ramp as Ruby tried to crawl away from her opponent only for Gardner to stroll up alongside her and deliver an elbow drop into her spine. The red haired woman rolling away, grabbing hold of Ruby’s right foot as she did so, using it to pull her up into the air and once more slam her knee first into the unforgiving steel of the entrance ramp.

Zack: I’m not sure if this match has officially began or not, but Ruby should have looked over her shoulder coming out tonight! Because Alysson didn’t want to wait for the introductions clearly.

Valerie: I don’t blame her for that in the least, if I’m honest. Ruby Tyler has no place beside Alysson at all. Like you, I’m pretty sure the match hasn’t started, but Aly isn’t one to go against any and all advantage she’s given!

Ruby reached for her kneecap, clutching it in agony only for Gardner to begin to stomp away at the joint repeatedly after sliding the crowbar inside her boot for safe keeping. Tyler grimaced with every stomp delivered before she lashed out with her free foot and managed to sweep Alysson’s standing leg out from under her. Gardner landed hard on her back and Ruby managed to roll away and came to her feet, favouring her right leg as she did so but not letting it stop her as she saw Gardner rise to her feet and charged towards her as quickly as she could, taking the Evolution Championship off her feet with a clothesline. Quickly the woman from the Open Road sat up, pushing to her feet and Tyler was right there in her face, driving stiff left and right hand shots into Alysson’s body before she finished it off with a very stiff, very vicious European uppercut to her jaw. Gardner spun away and stumbled towards the ramp before she turned back to face her foe.

Zack: Gardner got the early advantage, but Ruby is returning the favor! That European uppercut just rattled some molars, but Alysson’s still on her feet!

Valerie: Ruby’s too shaken by the abuse she just took to do any amount of damage right now, which is not going to work for her - that’s what Alysson hopes will happen to you.

As she did so, the Huntress took two quick steps towards Gardner and caught her flush on the jaw with a jumping side kick knocking her back down to the floor. Immediately Ruby set upon her with rapid fire stomps to the Outlaw’s chest, driving her boot down with such ferocity that it almost seemed as though she was trying to cave her chest in, landing five such stomps before she found her foot caught by Alysson who roughly shoved her away. Tyler regained her balance and advanced once more as the Outlaw made it to her feet and cut off the advancing woman with a front kick driven straight into Tyler’s right knee cap. As Ruby staggered, Alysson bell clapped her hands against either side of the Huntress’ ears before she grabbed her hair, delivering a raised knee into her midsection before she spun her around into a standing headscissors, lifted her upwards and dropped her on her head into the steal at the bottom of the ramp with a piledriver. As Tyler fell onto the entrance ramp, Gardner made the cover and Keanan moved into position to make the count.

Zack: That answers that question! The match has begun, the ref is counting! But is it over already?

One…

Two…

Valerie: I applaud my wife’s enthusiasm here, but with no one having heard the bell and it being outside of the ring, that’s just wasted time for everyone.

Ruby kicked out and Gardner came to her feet quickly, not even bothering to look at the referee as she reached into her attire and pulled out a pack of guitar strings. Taking one from the packet she threw the rest into the crowd and wrapped each end of the wire around her hands as she allowed Ruby to get to her knees before she slipped the wire around her neck and pulled back. Immediately Tyler’s hands came up to her throat, clutching and clawing at the cable in an effort to prevent herself getting choked out as she scrambled to get to her feet. Keanan tried to reason with Gardner to stop her from garotting her foe as the string began to bit into her neck as Tyler continued to fight, throwing an elbow backwards into her opponent’s midriff, followed by a second. A third elbow followed that gave Tyler just enough breathing space for her to grab Alysson by the wrists and begin to move forward. Gardner tried to jerk her hands free only to find Ruby’s grip was tight as she headed towards the ring post, dropping to her knees at the last moment to send Alysson face first into the ring post and release the choke.

Zack: The delicate features of Alysson are being rearranged after getting her face sent into that steel ring post! This match hasn’t even gotten into the ring, and it may not!

Valerie: Desperation has worked in Ruby’s favour in this case, and it might be just as well for her. Can’t be much fun being choked by a guitar string.

Gardner staggered backwards after her face met the steel of the ring post and the Huntress gasped for breath as she came to her feet, a red line apparent across her throat from the guitar string. The brunette immediately lashed out with a side kick that caught Gardner in her abdomen, causing her to double over and allowed Ruby to jerk her downwards by the hair to slam her face into the floor. The Outlaw instantly pushed back upwards and received a soccer style kick to her shoulder and chest from Tyler, following it up with a second to her stomach as Gardner got to her feet where Ruby hooked her head and sent her snapping backwards to the floor with a sit out jawbreaker. Gardner held her jaw as she started back to her feet, getting to a vertical base only for her to get a single leg dropkick to the chest that caused her fall backwards, her head bouncing off the steel of the ring steps as she landed in a sitting position against them and she slumped backwards.

Zack: Ruby’s making excellent use of the ringside furniture here. And you can tell she’s got an axe to grind. Not a single cover from the “Huntress”, she’s in full-on destroy mode.

Valerie: Unlike many of her opponents, Ruby has realised that continually pinning Alysson is not going to do her any favours. She needs to put her down and keep her there...not that I can see her managing that either.

Ruby got back to her feet and measured up the downed red head before she took off in a sprint...and drove her right knee straight into the steel of the ring steps, jarring them away from the ring as Gardner dove out of the way at the last second. Tyler immediately reeled away and fell to the floor, grabbing hold of her right knee as she did so. Alysson grinned as she saw the Californian start to pull herself up using the ring apron and stepped towards her, unleashing a series of kicks into the side of her knee before she Irish whipped her into the steps, causing her to crash knee first into them once more and tumble over them. Alyson was grinning as she moved around the steps and pulled Ruby up to her feet and pushed her into the ring underneath the bottom rope, only to stop her part way in so that she could lift her right foot into the air and drive her knee down into the ring apron. She did it a second time before she rolled Ruby towards the corner, jerking her forward with one leg either side of the ring post before she slammed her right knee into the steel post three times.

Zack: Tyler’s knee is getting destroyed, and nobody’s got any interest in climbing into the ring, it seems. There’s too much opportunity on the outside with all the steel available.

Valerie: I;m no hardcore wrestler, but steel is effective, so I can see their point with the want to use it. But if they don’t get into the ring, we can’t have a bell rung which means that all this is, is a messy brawl. And I did not agree to come out here for a brawl.

Tyler rolled around in agony, confirming to the referee that she was okay to continue as Gardner kept hold of the Californian’s legs, driving her right knee into the ring post once more. The Huntress cried out once more yet still refused to quit prompting Gardner to lock in a figure four leglock around the ring post. Tyler gave out a loud cry of pain as the hold was locked in and immense pressure was exerted upon her right knee. Still the Californian refused to submit to the hold as Gardner hung upside down, doing everything that she could to make it as painful as possible. Still Ruby refused to quit and finally Alysson released the hold and came back to her feet as Tyler rolled around in the ring holding her knee cap.

Valerie: I’m not sure at this point if Ruby is brave or stupid. I had a knee injury long ago and I can promise you that what’s going on here is nothing short of idiotic on Ruby’s part. On the upside, we have someone in the ring now.

The woman from the Open Road took a moment to watch Ruby writhe in agony before she moved towards the ring, flipping up the ring apron and dug underneath the ring and came out with a steel chair that she slid into the ring. Gardner followed in behind the chair and found Ruby trying to rise to her feet, favouring her right leg greatly now and Gardner charged towards her, leaving her feet to grab her head, using her momentum to spin around her body before spiking her down with a satellite DDT. Ruby rolled onto her back and Alysson made the cover, hooking her leg.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: More steel, a steel chair this time! Tyler’s gonna be on the injured reserve after this thing is over! But still, she’s not calling it a night!

Valerie: I said she’s either brave or stupid...and I’m definitely heading for stupid in this case, and I defy anyone to disagree with me.

Ruby rolled her shoulder at the two and a half count; Gardner shook her head at the Huntress who clutched at her knee for a moment. The red haired woman retrieved the chair and headed back towards Tyler, grabbing hold of her right leg and fed it through the chair till the metalwork was over her knee, stomping down on it for good measure. Ruby tried to sit up from the stomp only to get a knee to the head from her opponent as Gardner headed towards the corner, pushing up on the inside to the top rope where she found her balance, measured Ruby Tyler up and came flying off the top rope with a mushroom stomp aimed straight at the chair covering Ruby’s knee only for the Huntress to bring up her left leg and catching Gardner flush on the jaw as she came down. The Outlaw fell back into her corner as Tyler kicked the chair off her leg and sat up.

Zack: That might have been a career saving moment for Ruby right there, and good for her on getting that chair off her leg. Alysson would have snapped it if she had connected.

Valerie: As much as I love my wife and saying this might get me hotel couched tonight...I’m okay with that not being the case. Snapped bones aren’t a joke.

Slowly the Barstow native pushed up to her feet, grabbing hold of the chair and using it for support as she struggled to put weight on her right leg after the gruelling punishment it had taken. Gardner began to step out of the corner towards Ruby but as she did so Ruby drove the edge of the chair into her gut. She followed it up with a second and third blow into her midsection causing Alysson to bend forward. As she did so, Tyler brought the edge of the chair upwards like an uppercut driving the edge into Gardner’s throat, straightening her up and causing her to fall back against the corner. Ruby hobbled backward and forward a step, trying to bring life back into her right leg as she adjusted her grip on the chair, raised it above her head and brought it crashing down atop of the Outlaw’s skull. She followed it up with three more blows in quick succession, Gardner bringing her arms up quickly to protect herself as Ruby took a step to the side and landed a fifth chair shot into Alysson’s unprotected middle.

Zack: Ruby’s fond of that chair, and she’s introducing it to every part of Alysson Gardner’s torso! She could be looking at injured ribs, if not abdominal issues after this is over.

Valerie: She’s taken worse and stood tall. I would be more concerned about Ruby’s knee than Alysson’s rib cage. I don’t doubt that Ruby is doing some damage, but it’ll be miniscule after everything else.

The Evolution Championship hopeful stayed on her feet but slumped down in the corner; Tyler taking a step or two backwards before she set up the chair in the ring - the seat slightly bent out of shape after it had been used to wear out the Outlaw. Ruby went back towards Alysson, fumbling in the pockets of her cargo shorts and pulled out two pairs of brass knuckles, slipping one onto each hand as she came to stand in front of Gardner and began to drive rapid fire stiff closed hand shots into her stomach and ribcage. Alysson tried to cover up, only for Ruby to land an overhand right to the side of her head. Gardner tried to stumble away but didn’t make it more than a step before the Huntress forced her back into the corner and put her one the receiving end of another series of devastating closed hand blows to her middle before she fired off an uppercut that caught the Outlaw a glancing blow on the jaw.

Valerie: I don’t know what came over Ruby right now but whatever it is, it’s working in her favour. She’s got Aly where she wants her and needs to keep her that way. Whether or not that’ll happen though...

With a snarl, Ruby jerked Alysson’s arms away from her chest and delivered a series of knife edge chops that saw her reach all the way down to her boots before unleashing a stinging blow into her chest with the brass knuckles still in place. Alysson made a whimper in response to each blow, trying to stay upright and ask for another as the first three landed but on the fourth the pain loving woman bit her lip and on the fifth she leaned forward in an effort to protect herself. It got her a sixth. As she leaned further forward, Ruby took a step backwards, sliding the knuckles back into her pocket and took a different tack. Leaving her feet as she got close to her foe and delivered a high knee into her jaw, landing on the middle ring rope as she did so. The Huntress delivered another knee into her opponent’s jaw before she shifted her position, took hold of Gardner’s head and came off with a Tornado DDT that planted Alysson on top of her head. The red head rolled onto her back and Ruby made the cover on her, hooking her leg as she did so.

Zack: We’re getting into a bit more of a wrestling match, and the “Huntress” is running the table right now.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Valerie: ...Well that is not something I expected to see from Ruby, I’ll tell you that right now!

Ruby shook her head and pulled Alysson upwards as she came to her feet with a handful of hair, keeping hold of it as she landed a venomous right hook that caused Gardner’s head to snap to the side. Another right hook followed that before Ruby stepped forward, planted her feet and sent Gardner between the ring ropes and shoulder first into the post. Alysson took a half step backwards away from the steel post before Tyler rolled her up into another pinfall attempt.

Valerie: Remind me to get the ice pack for Aly after this match! Ruby trying again!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Another near fall for the “Huntress” right there, and you can tell she loves this as much as Alysson does. This kind of match is what she is famous for!

Gardner managed to kick out once more, sending Ruby off of her and to her knees; the Huntress moved quickly though, not waiting for the referee to confirm the count as she pushed up to her feet and grabbed Alysson around her knees and fell backwards with a catapult that saw Gardner clear the top turnbuckle, hit the top of the ring post with her forehead, land on her feet and fall forwards through the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Ruby seemed pleased with the result of the catapult as she looked down at her nemesis and began to climb the turnbuckles to the corner. She got to the top and perched there as she watched Alysson pull herself up to her feet with the aid of the ring apron. As the Outlaw got to her feet and turned to face her opponent the Huntress took flight, coming off the top rope and drove a forearm smash into her jaw that saw the redhead wrestler collapse backwards to the floor. Ruby grimaced in pain and held her knee, holding herself upright against the ring apron for a moment. Meanwhile Alysson rolled instinctively to the side and began to pull herself upwards with the help of the crowd barricade.

Zack: I don’t blame Alysson for needing a little help getting back to a vertical base. If I’m those fans on that side, I might clear out till one or both women get away from there.

Valerie: Or until the end of the match. That one might be safer with the way this has been going.

As Gardner got to her knees, Ruby moved towards her as quickly as she could to strike with a hip check to the opponent’s head that bounced her face against the crowd barricade. Tyler delivered another hip check before she spotted a fan in the front row about to take a sip from a newly opened bottle of water and snatched it from her with an apology. She looked down to the kneeling Outlaw and with her free hand she pinched her nose closed and pulled her head backwards and tipped the open water bottle upside, pouring all of it contents into the red head’s open mouth as she tried to breath. Ruby shove the bottle into her foe’s mouth as the contents emptied, finally letting Gardner go.

Zack: I have never seen anything like that before! Ruby’s almost trying to shove that water bottle down Alysson’s throat!

Valerie: Emma Mac called, she wants her skit back! Though Emma would just hit you with it, not attempt to, oh I don’t know, DROWN YOU with it!

Alysson quickly came to her feet, spitting out the bottle as she gasped for breath while the Huntress backed up before she came forward, raising her boot and delivered a running (well, quickly hobbling) big boot into Big Red’s face. Gardner sat up the moment she hit the canvas and tried to rise once more as Ruby turned to face her, waving her upwards and letting her get vertical before she took off as quickly as she could into a slingblade that bounced Alysson’s head off the floor. Gardner rolled to the side, holding the back of her head and still gasping for breath as Ruby pulled herself up onto the ring apron, measured her up and with a running start she jumped into the air and into the Look Out Below!! flying elbow drop into her foe’s heart. She lay back across her, hooking Alysson’s leg for the pinfall as she did so.

Zack: LOOK OUT BELOW! Ruby hit the big elbow, and is ready to call it a night!

One…

Two…

...THRE--------

Valerie: Look out below might be the name of it, but Ruby needs to look out for kickouts!

At the very last moment Gardner rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall and used the momentum to roll onto her front. Ruby glared at the woman with grudging respect before she pulled her up to her knees and locked in a rear naked choke accompanied by a body scissors. Keanan quickly moved in close to Alysson, checking the hold and asking the red haired competitor if she wanted to quit, getting no answer as Gardner was trying to pull herself free. The Outlaw got little traction on the arms of the Huntress, beginning to fade as the hold began to take an effect on her. Her hand fell down against her knee, Ruby tightening up her grip as she wrestled her foe backwards to the floor, attempting to squeeze all the life out of her. Gardner raised her arm in the air and brought it down across Ruby’s right knee, causing her to scream but not release it. Again Alysson brought her arm down against Tyler’s knee - the camera getting a view of the crowbar in her hand and pressed against her arm. The Huntress let out another cry of pain and released the hold as Gardner rolled away.

Zack: Ruby loves that rear naked choke, I’ve seen her use it on many women in FFW. But a crowbar across the knee will break any hold...and even a knee.

Valerie: Very probably the knee, in this case. Especially with how much damage it’s already taken.

Alysson took a couple of moments to catch her breath before she started to rise upwards, getting her feet underneath her as Ruby did likewise using the crowd barrier for support. As Tyler got to her feet, Gardner swung the crowbar aiming squarely at her foes temple only to get nothing but air as Ruby ducked underneath it. Gardner attempted to connect once more with a swing of the crowbar only for it to be countered this time with a roundhouse kick to Alysson’s hand causing her to release the crowbar, sending it flying away as Ruby winced in pain, holding her knee. Before the Barstow native could recover, Gardner jerked forward by the arm, lifted her upwards and drove her down into the floor with an Alabama Slam. Gardner landed on her knees as she delivered the move and immediately began to push back up to her feet, pulling Ruby up with her and lifted her onto her shoulders holding in a backbreaker as she ran forward, driving her right knee into the ring post as Tyler started to try and fight her off with elbows to the head. Once more, Gardner swivelled her body to slam her foes kneecap into the ring post while she still had her in position for the backbreaker before she stepped around the post and in front of the announce desk completed the Red Tide as she threw herself into the rolling Argentine Rack Slam.

Valerie: RED TIDE! That’s my girl! You’ve nearly got her!

The Outlaw rolled through to her knees and took a couple of moments before she came back to her feet and moved towards the announce desk, clearing it quickly. She then headed towards Ruby who was slowly rocking from side to side on the floor, holding both her back and her knee. Alysson reached down to pull her up by the hair, keeping her hands tangled up in the brunette’s locks as she marched her towards the commentary desk and drove her headfirst into it three times before she scooped her upwards and dropped her face first on the top of the desk. Gardner rolled her over in place and began to fire off hammer like blows into her face before finally jerking her head back to bounce off the table once more.

Zack: This is way too close to the action for me. This table isn’t a soft target at all, folks. Tyler’s getting her brains scrambled, courtesy of the Outlaw.

Valerie: A bit close for me when it’s ultraviolence, but I have no issue being right beside the lady when she’s doing what she does best, and Ruby is getting wrecked here!

Tyler lay back on the announce desk unmoving as Gardner walked away to the ring and pulled herself up onto the apron. The Outlaw turned to face the Huntress, measured her up before shaking her head and moved towards the corner. Alysson climbed to the top rope, measured Ruby Tyler up once more before throwing up a cross armed double bird before she leapt off into the G-Effect shooting star senton. And came down through the announce desk as Ruby threw herself out of the way at the very last moment, causing Zack and Valerie to scatter in opposite directions.

Zack: INCOMING!! INCOMING!!

Valerie: EVERYBODY MOVE! I love Aly but not that much---whoa!

Keanan immediately dove into the wreckage of the announce desk to check on Gardner while Ruby pulled herself into a sitting position against the ring, holding her right knee as she watched Keanan’s reaction. Gardner began to move slightly, Keanan asking her once more if she was certain that she wanted to continue, before she reluctantly gave the sign that the match was still on. Ruby looked a little disbelieving at the official and then at Gardner as the red haired woman slowly began to push up to all fours. Tyler used the ring rope to pull herself to her feet and as Gardner got to her knees the Huntress waved her up to her feet. Slowly Alysson granted her opponents wish, getting to her feet albeit looking incredibly unsteady on them, constantly fighting for balance as she turned around to face Ruby who immediately left her feet and executed the falling double knee jawbreaker - The Crimson Kiss - finisher. Gardner fell backwards back into the remains of the announce table as the Californian landed on the floor and instantly grabbed hold of her right knee. Tyler gritted her teeth as she rolled over onto all fours and began to crawl forward towards her foe, lunging forward and threw her arm across her chest for the cover.

Zack: A CRIMSON KISS!  We got a cover, and I’d be fine if they got this back in the ring...or at least away from here.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie: I wanna say of course she did, but not even I would be convinced of that! That’s last ounces right there.

At the last moment, Alysson’s arm came up to end the count and rolled onto her front. The official once more checked on both combatants getting an okay from them both as they started to rise, pushing up to all fours as Alysson grabbed hold of one of the cables found amongst the desk and began to pull it towards her. As the pair rose to their feet, Ruby tagged Alysson with a stiff right jaw to the jaw, causing her to sway backwards as she continued to reel in the cable in her hands. Ruby caught with a second right hand that rocked Alysson again. A third connected that caused Gardner to drop to her knees and as she did so, she found what was on the other end of the cable and exploded back up off her knees and surprised Ruby as she drove the small flat screen monitor into her jaw. Ruby staggered backwards and Gardner lunged forward, driving the screen into her face before she grabbed hold of the California native, lifted her up, spun her ninety degrees and drove her down into the floor with an STO. Gardner made the cover as they landed.

Zack: That’s a monitor…..or it was!! Ruby’s done!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie: ….GODDAMNIT! Alysson having that kind of nerve I understand and appreciate, but come on!

Alysson rolled away and found herself on top of her crowbar as the referee showed the two count to all concerned, the red haired woman holding her jaw and chest as she did so before she slowly began to push up to all fours. As she did so, Ruby rolled onto her front, and started to use the ring steps to help her get back to her feet. A grimace crossed the face of the Barstow native as she tapped her right knee with her fist, watching as Gardner got to her knees before she took off towards her, looking to connect with the Dead Aim running knee...but as she got close, Gardner thrust out her arms, driving her found crowbar, Clemence, out in front of her like an ice hockey cross check straight into Ruby’s right knee. Tyler immediately collapsed to the floor int agony, holding her knee cap and trying to push back up to her feet. She only made it to her knees however before Alysson drove the crowbar into her face, knocking her backwards. As soon as Tyler hit the floor, Alysson grabbed both of her legs and rolled her up as she threw herself across her chest for the cover.

Zack: First the knee, then the face! There’s no way Tyler is getting up this time!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie: That’s my girl! We all knew she was below Alysson, and she’s just gone and proved it!

The referee called for the bell and Gardner rolled away from her opponent as it sounded and Keanan immediately checked on Ruby Tyler, finding blood coming from her nose as the Huntress rolled onto her side; the official waving the ring side doctor to come and check on her.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall….”THE OUTLAW” ALYSSON GARDNER!!!

Zack: Whether you like her or not, Alysson Gardner has emerged from one hell of a brawl here in the Circle City! Steph Stefano, this is what awaits you at Relentless for your Evolution Championship!

Valerie: She thought she was safe...then the Alysson that’s been hiding for years has come out to play. You better believe that belt is gonna be the exact place I said it’s gonna be a week ago.

Alysson began to rise to her feet, helped the rest of the way to her feet by Angela Keanan who raised her hand, holding the crowbar, aloft, getting loud boos from the crowd. Despite that Alysson rested against the ring and held her hands aloft in victory once more, before she noticed the camera, telling it that they were looking at the next FFW Evolution Champion!! As the fans continued to boo the celebrating Outlaw, the show cut elsewhere.

Insights From a Firework

A quick cut to the most recent Velocity shows the comments made by Savannah Taylor pertaining to her boyfriend being arrested and then finding out she was facing Jo McFarlane at Relentless. The show then goes back to the live broadcast, and now we find Allison Marx next to the “Living Firework” backstage.

Allison: Events have certainly been happening quickly in the growing issue between the Star siblings, and now including an entire other promotion, that being SVW. Allison here with a woman who may have more insight into all of this than anyone not named Star. Jo, thanks for taking the time to talk with me.

Jo: It’s never a problem, Allison. Always got time to talk to you guys, especially when it’s things as important as what you;ve just given away that you want to talk to me about. A rather messy situation we’ve got here.

Allison: I’ll say, and an evolving one too. We all know that you have been closest to the owner of FFW longer than anyone else currently in FFW. And I was curious if she had told you anything perhaps she hasn’t said publicly, such as when or if this expulsion of the COO from FFW arenas would end or if maybe there was any sign of them coming to a compromise.

The redhead shakes her head, the ponytail her hair is in swinging slightly.

Jo: You’re right, we are close. Incredibly so, and have been for a long time. But we don’t tend to discuss business much unless it’s a match of mine or something that impacts on us both. Which isn’t a lot of ground ninety percent of the time. I knew she and Seth weren’t getting on, but they’ve never gotten on. It’s not a new story to anyone. I know as much as you guys do, and even if I did, it wouldn’t be my place to say what’s going on between them. I hope it does come to a peaceful end, if only for Savannah’s sake. Unfortunately, this is wrestling and that’s more often than not, not how it works.

Allison: We heard Miss Star say recently that she feels the only reason her brother invited the SVW CEO to Fury was because he was looking for what happened to happen. On the other hand, the COO has said he did it because of the fact that both companies share so much talent that it would be an olive branch for potential future opportunities. You are one of the people who work for both. Which one do you believe?

Jo: I believe both of them. Seth’s antagonism is no secret. Sometimes he’s right, admittedly, like being the interesting one between him and Jodie. But what I don’t understand from his explanation is why he felt the need for the olive branch in the first place. That hatchet, one that I talked about when I faced Leona again, was buried years ago. If it still existed, you wouldn’t find so many of the women in FFW in SVW to start with. And many of them that compete in SVW, did at one time compete here too. Hell, Sunny is a former Unity Champion with Steph and Kaylee was a Television Champion. I do believe that he did it to annoy her, as much as have friendly relations. I don’t believe that what happened to Kaoru, Zack and I was an intended product of that.

Allison: Ever since, it certainly feels like there’s a building tension after Miss Star seemed to indicate that SVW may regret their decision to do so. Nothing has happened as of yet, but it definitely feels like the pot is getting to boil now. We also found out this Thursday at Velocity that the former COO Cody Kincaid will be at the show to try to mend fences before this gets any further. Do you think that’s wise? And if so, do you think it will work?

Jo: I trust Cody with my life, so I trust him to certainly have a go at it. Again, that friendship’s a secret the same way that I’m redheaded is. I would hope that most people go into this positively. Like Adam in Future Shock, there are very few people in this company who dislike him. Because he’s fair. The same applies in SVW too. I do think it’s a wise idea; Cody and Samantha had a fantastic working relationship. They disagreed a lot, of course, but their relationship has always been good and I think that’s going to do everyone some favours while we look at this. I don’t know if it’ll work...but it might calm a few things, which is certainly better than nothing at all.

Allison: Lastly, do you have any advice for Savannah Taylor who is very much caught in the center at the moment? Also any thoughts you would like to share as you will be meeting her at Relentless?

Jo: In a sense of something most amusing, the advice I would give Savannah for this is based off what happened with my sisters and my husband in SVW. Stay out of it. Let them sort it out...unless you get dragged into it, which is what happened there. It’s the only thing she can do if she wants to preserve both relationships. So far as Relentless goes...right now, I’m hoping for the match that more than tops the one we had a year ago. And hope she remembers that I’m not the target of her anger in all this.

Allison: I appreciate your time tonight, and good luck at Relentless.

A quick graphic shows us the match now official for Relentless before Breaking Point heads back to the ring.

OE Needs Your Support

We pop in backstage at the Bankers Life Fieldhouse where “The Orochi” O.E. Ayano is standing by her manager Mai Hotaru. O.E.’s wearing a Chaotic Temptation bandana around her neck (now selling on the FFW merch website, order today) over her New England Patriots jersey. Because you know, if there’s anything more that anyone from Indiana hates... Much less half the people who follow the NFL...  Standing outside the locker room proper as the two women are joined by Robby Reynolds dressed in shirt and tie as he lifts the microphone up and turns to the camera.

Robby: Ladies and gentlemen I’m joined by O.E. Ayano and her manager Mai Hotaru... And I suspect you both will be very focused on tonight’s main event match pitting “Nature’s Mistake” Natalya Demidov to face “The Emerald City Siren” and reigning No Surrender champion, Sophia Pike. O.E. given some of exchange you and Natalya have had on social media after her unsuccessful match against your stablemate and Ultraviolence champ, Emma Mac and... Sophia’s flawless record of one-on-one matches since coming out of Future Shock, would you say that Natalya is absolutely the most preferred opponent.

Mai attempts to answer for her client.

Mai: Well you see Robby, you’re absolutely--

O.E. however, jerks the microphone from in front of her manager and shakes her head. Mai lets out a very slow, exhaustive sigh... As though this is going as far off the rails as what might have been previously agreed on... Or rehearsed.

O.E.: Nah, nah, nah... Absolutely wrong is the answer you’re looking for. Demidov. Pike. It don’t matter if you beat everybody else before, it don’t matter if the last couple months of your career been a stumbling ground. I don’t give a fuck because when the time comes I’m taking that No Surrender title and real shit, gonna polish it rrreaaallll nice and hang it high next to Scar’s and Emma’s in the Chaotic Temptation locker room.

Mai: ...Yes. If Natalya happens to win tonight. It’ll be an excellent match of power and size versus a unique style that my client brings.

O.E.: HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP! Ayo yo yo hold...! The fuck is comin’ off here. Stop removin’ Sophia’s name out this. You actin’ like if Sophia retains I’m runnin’ up against a brick wall.

Mai clears her throat slightly and looks down, beginning to find a button on her blazer much more interesting.

Mai: ...Well, you know... Ehem. As your manager I believe entirely in everything you do. ...Also as a color commentator I’ve gotten to watch what Sophia does to other human beings live... And up close. I’m just saying that you have far better odds against Natalya... Than... Our current champion.

O.E.: Nah nah, that’s some bullshit. Hold up. Hold up here a second Robby. My manager here may not believe but... Hold on a sec!

Ayano opens the door to the Chaotic Temptation locker room before closing it. Rummaging and mumbling can be heard before she emerges with the current Fast Track champion, Scarlett Silver making... Rather grandiose gestures to the camera and to Robby.

O.E.: Scar... Tell the folks. Learn ‘em. Whether it’s Natalya Demidov or Sophia Pike, I’m bringing that titanium piece of goodness back to our locker room.

Scarlett’s eyes widen for a second before she quickly hides the surprise.

Scarlett: Of course, you’ll do absolutely brilliantly… against Natalya. That would be a match and a half and you’d definitely bring the No Surrender Championship to the Chaotic Temptation locker room… yeah.

O.E.: See what I tell ya--

The Orochi pauses and seems to re-hear everything Scar just said in her own head. She looks back at the Fast Track champion... Then back at Mai who merely motions to Scar as she mouths to O.E., “We’re just trying to make sure you don’t do something rash”... But O.E. is already back INSIDE of the locker room again... After a bit more rumbling, she comes back out, this time bringing out Missy.

O.E.: Okay. Hold. Up. Hold the phone. Missy. Chick. Please. Camera. Robbie. People at home. Tell ‘em. It don’t matter if it’s Sophia... That is Sophia Pike... or Natalya Demidov... No Surrender title. Coming home. Chaotic Temptation.

Missy smiles and pats O.E on the back.

Missy: No doubt at all, you could totally take the title from Natalya. I have full faith in you, I’m sure there’s nobody in that locker room that would disagree with me there either. Don’t worry, we believe in you!

Ayano stares ahead in silence as though that pat on the back is a death sentence. She gives Missy a very pained... Pained look before looking at Mai... Who mouths, “She’s been doing this for years” but... Already O.E. has disappeared into the locker room yet again. More rumbling. More talking. More murmuring...

...Robbie checking his watch because this interview was just going to be about a minute long.

Finally O.E. emerges... This time with the Ultraviolence champion no less, though Ayano herself is looking slightly manic about the situation at hand. She lets out an exhale, leans forward. Deep.... Deep breath.

O.E.: Emma. Champ. UV champ. Certainly... Obviously, for real... Natalya or Sophia. Sophia Pike that is. “Emerald City Siren” Sophia Pike that is... Certainly I’m gonna take the title off of either of them right? No matter who leaves here tonight. Right?

Emma sighs, having heard everything that’s gone before, and can only shake her head.

Emma: Yeah, babe, I gotta go with the girls here. Do I think you could take Sophia? Absolutely. But the facts don’t lie and you know they don’t. Your odds are better against Natalya. So purely for what would be more likely to get this belt into our locker, you’d definitely do it against Natalya. But we do believe in you, don’t doubt that.

O.E. glances blankly at Emma before putting her hands on her head... Before she glances back from Scarlett... To Missy... To Emma... Back to Mai who mouths “I tried to tell you”. Before however O.E. can disappear BACK into the locker room again for... The fourth time? Christian emerges of his accord since... Well he’s figured out what’s going on by now.

Christian: I guess it’s my turn now. Especially since there’s no one else in there.

He put his hand on O.E.’s shoulder, as though he were about to share some bad news with her.

Christian: Against Natalya? Man, that’s going to be a fantastic match. No question in my mind. Now if Sophia retains and how I feel about your chances against her?

His other hand rubbed his chin, scratched the back of his head, and finally looking back to the Orochi.

Christian: I have every single confidence that you could give Sophia one hell of a fight. Absolutely. 100%. As for making her tap out?

Another pause.

Christian: Well….shouldn’t you be focusing on Erica first? I feel like that’s more realistic right now.

O.E.: ............

Ayano simply drops her head as the crowd watching this back in the arena can’t help but get a laugh. If there was such a thing as an anime style sweatdrop, O.E. would likely have one. She mumbles an audible “Thanks ya’ll” before walking off screen, perhaps to plan for Erica or Natalya...

Mai watches her client go before she glances at the three other members of Chaotic Temptation and the group’s manager.

Mai: ...So, what are the chances I can convince Adam to let her get a crack in the Future Shock division after this is over?

Robby slaps his forehead and motions for the cameraman to cut.

Off to commercial we go.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 12:26:10 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 04:17:36 pm »

Maggie: The following match is your main event... For the Femme Fatale Wrestling... NO SURRENDER CHAMPIONSHIP!

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: Mai has been replaced for this match by her client and no surprise here, O.E. Ayano is out here to watch who she’s going to be facing as she’s next in line for the No Surrender title!

O.E.: Word. Just bidin’ my time, Zack. Just bidin’ my time.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, hooking her thumbs under the strap of the No Surrender title belt, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed. She unstraps the title from around her waist, raising it up with one arm, using the other to beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do. Sophia holds her pose, her title in the air, for a couple more seconds before climbing into the ring.

Maggie: And her opponent...from Seattle, Washington, weighing in at 137 lbs, she is the "Emerald City Siren," and the reigning, defending FFW No Surrender Champion...SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia winks at Maggie and grins, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd. She scoops the title back up off the ground, draping it over her shoulder as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: There is not one person who has figured out how to crack the code that is the No Surrender champion, although both the challenger and my broadcast partner believe they can do so.

O.E.: Everyone can be beaten. Shit, maybe we should start comparing notes with Dysart though.

DING! DING! DING!

The No Surrender champion almost IMMEDIATELY tries to go for a crucifix on Natalya but Nature’s Mistake catches her on her shoulders but won’t let her wrap herself around Demidov’s arm for a standing crucifix hold to properly work the arm. Natalya takes off towards the turnbuckle and flips Sophia over, sending her back first, upside down into a tree of woe. Well, she makes sure it’s a tree of woe here as she crosses Pike’s legs before Demidov begins stomping into her ribs a few times for good measure to make sure Sophia stays put. Nature’s Mistake begins to walk backwards as Sophia attempts to get herself free, though it’s certainly a struggle as the seven footer suddenly takes off and hits a running dropkick, yes... A running dropkick into the leg of Pike! Sophia drops to the mat, holding her left knee as she tries to forearm Natalya off of her but instead gets a brutal german suplex for her trouble, getting nearly launched out of her boots and back onto the ground!

O.E.: This big bitch got too much power fam. Who the fuck pickin’ people up OFF the ground to drop them back on it.

Zack: Natalya has always proven to be one of the strongest wrestlers in this company and it’s no surprise that she’s already using her supreme power base to muscle down Sophia and it looks like she’s going straight for the legs. Anything to ready that Inverted Cloverleaf of her’s.

She puts a boot on Pike’s left ankle and is about to stomp down on it but Sophia rolls away but Demidov is already on her, forcing Sophia on her side as Natalya gets ready to bend her leg over Demidov’s neck with a modified stretch muffler. Sophia however scrambles through and the champ gets herself on all fours but Natalya is immediately slapping on a kneeling front facelock, shaking her head at Sophia’s attempted escape before she immediately brings her onto her back with a headlock takedown, laying on top of Sophia. The No Surrender champion however is wise to the game and has interlocked her hands together, refusing to let the hold go further depending on what Natalya is going to try here. She raises her hands up as Natlaya wrenches back... And Sophia slowly pushes her forearms into Natalya’s face, bending her neck back enough so Sophia can catch her head with a headscissor takedown, squeezing her legs around Natalya’s neck and immediately going for that arm... Demidov however puts her head down on the mat, hunches her knees up and pulls her arms away as the ref watches both women seeming to plot out their next move. Referee Stringer watches as both women reach a stalemate...

...And slowly...

...Very slowly...

Begin to unfurl from each other but as Natalya pulls away...

SMACK!

Zack: The champion just... Slapped the challenger before taking over the dominant position!

O.E.: Yo that wasn’t just any slap tho. That was a bitch slap.

The No Surrender champion backhands the taste out of her mouth before she applies her own seated headlock. Natalya however doesn’t seem to like any part of that, as her right arm begins to get wrenched backward, Sophia puts a hand down on Natalya’s wrist and then a hand on her forearm. She begins to attempt to hike her leg around Natalya’s arm, very much intending to use a modified cross armbar that she can slowly roll over into a more proper seated fujiwara. Natalya isn’t having it however as she links her hands together and slowly gets on her knees, bringing the No Surrender champion with her in tow, before flinging her upward and bringing her back down to the ground with a nasty thrust spinebuster. To continue the assault however, Natalya does little else... Besides stepping on Sophia’s left knee and left ankle and simply standing there, all her weight on it as the No Surrender champion writhes in pain, trying to sweep her arm and chop block Natalya off of her. Demidov however kicks her in the jaw before hopping up and stomping on Pike’s left ankle with both feet, making her punch the mat in pain.

Zack: Natalya has picked her target from the get go, working as much as she can to dismantle the champ’s left leg before she applies the cloverleaf... And that’s some unique offense.

O.E.: I mean shit folk, it’s true that throwin’ something different at Pike is the way to get her off her game, but the sec she gets her hands on Natalya’s hands, shit’s gonna go south too quick.

Natalya reaches down to grab Sophia by the back of her neck and club her across the jaw but Pike blocks it. The Queen of King County uses her forearm to block, her other forearm to smash Demidov across the jaw and bring her down to the mat before the No Surrender champion begins letting loose heavy blows, bringing them down across the head of Nature’s Mistake. Big time ground and pound railing on the head of Natalya! Demidov shoves Pike off of her, getting herself up off the mat but Sophia refuses to let Natalya create space on the defensive, even with her superior reach! Already she’s raining more and more hard strikes at Natalya, unleashing big open handed chops against the giant even if she has to reach up to do so. She keeps loosing a few more chops until Natalya gets into the corner before she steps on the second rope to hop, facelocking Demidov before Sophia WRAPS Natalya’s arm around the rope and then begins pistoning rapid fire knee strikes into her shoulder. Left leg up, right leg up, left leg up, right leg up. Forearms, knee strikes, elbow shots, everything she’s got as Stringer begins telling the champion off for using the ropes to her advantage and if she doesn’t stop she’s going to disqualify her.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FI--!

Sophia immediately reaches her hands up as though a cop has a gun trained on her, Natalya pulling her left arm out of the ropes and hugging it to her frame... Before Sophia takes two steps as ordered by the referee... And then superkicks Natalya across the side of the head for her trouble. Tellingly however, Pike uses the left leg that Natalya has been working on and immediately seems to regret it, wincing and leaning on the ropes.

Zack: A SUPERKICK TO NATALYA BENDING THE KNEES! ...But Sophia can’t immediately follow up after all that attention Natalya put to her leg!

O.E.: They about to cripple each other at this rate, real talk... I mean real shit all the better for me but still.

The No Surrender champion finally gets her bearing as she sees Natalya stirring and immediately focuses on the left arm she’s been attacking. She grabs the left arm of Nature’s Mistake and gives her an arm wringer before immediately switching it into a hammerlock with both arms so that she can properly control Natalya’s movements. Demidov tries to struggle her arm out of Pike’s grip but the Emerald City Siren will not allow it as Natalya stands up, trying to free herself from the grip of Sophia. It looks as though she’s mere moments away from getting a Hammerlock DDT when Natalya frees herself with a straight right hand to the abdomen of the No Surrender champion, releasing her and making Pike do a bit of a short hop, clutching her abs in abject pain with Natalya putting all her strength behind that nasty kidney punch. It gets followed up however with a big time right cross to the side of the jaw but Natalya doesn’t let Sophia go down for the count, instead picking her up on her good shoulder... Lifting her with both arms (letting her good one do most of the work) and military pressing Pike out of the ring! Sophia falls onto the ground from that unpleasant landing with Natalya following after her... Pike may hope for a moment’s respite but with her good arm Natalya lifts her up and Nature’s Mistake drops her with a back suplex right on the apron! Meanwhile Stringer has began counting!

ONE!

TWO!

O.E.: Damn Daniel! Pike is getting that work right now! Demidov might actually pull the shit off... Guess I gotta get my beanstalk choppin’ axe ready.

THREE!

Zack: The No Surrender champion is looking a bit punch drunk right now and Natalya is stalking after her. The former No Surrender champ wants her title back and wants it back now!

FOUR!

FIVE!

Natalya finds Sophia leaning up against the turnbuckle pole, having found it a struggle to walk long enough with her leg in it’s current condition. Nature’s Mistake takes aim and NEARLY takes Sophia’s head off with a big time right cross but at the last moment Sophia ducks her head, letting Natalya punch metal! Demidov roars in agony, cradling her fingers in her better hand but Pike quickly grabs Natalya’s (SIX!) wrist with both hands and brings her hand to SMACK the metal of the turnbuckle pole one more time for good measure, causing Demidov no end of agony as she drops on her knees in pain while Sophia rolls into the ring, telling Stringer to keep the count going. (SEVEN!) The referee looks at Natalya who is massaging her fingers, pulling herself up through the pain but has no choice but to do so!

EIGHT!

NINE!

Natalya rolls into the ring at the very last possible second but she’s still massaging her fingers as the No Surrender champion looks more incensed that she wants to keep trying to take HER title more than anything... To which Sophia begins STOMPING away at that hand, furiously pounding her heel against it.

O.E.: Yo we gone beyond Pike tryna take Natalya’s arm home with her. She tryna shatter the bitch into dust!

Zack: Natalya nearly gave Sophia a knockout shot with that massive cross, but one well timed duck has changed this match all over again. This could be the end of it all...

Zack has no idea how right he is as Sophia begins to back up, letting Natalya crawl on her knees towards the No Surrender champion. A smug smirk appears on Pike’s face for all of a single second before her features turn cold. Cruel. She takes aim, looking for one more superkick to the side of Natalya’s head. She takes a pistoning step forward but suddenly from out of nowhere Natalya is up and has her legs around Sophia’s waist, pulling her down to the mat in a sudden triangle choke! Sophia’s eyes go wide as she looks around, realizing the two of them are dead set in the middle of the ring and Sophia has nowhere to go, captured in the triangle choke! She attempts to get herself free but with her good hand Natalya punches Pike in the head one, two, three times, weakening her enough to clench in the triangle choke as the Bankers Field Lifehouse begins roaring behind Natalya!

Zack: FINAL JUDGEMENT! SOPHIA HAS NOWHERE TO GO! NOWHERE SHE CAN MOVE!!

O.E.: ...I don’t believe this... She... She about to do it. Yo... The last time they faced, Pike made sure she wasn’t about to get swallowed up by this but this time, she got got.

Pike looks to be fading at first as the long limbs of Nature’s Mistake refuses to let her be. Stringer asks Pike if she wants to quit... If she wants to quit but the No Surrender champion shakes her head furiously, She will not go down though her grip is beginning to loosen. Suddenly she sits up on her knees but there’s no way she can say, powerbomb the larger Natalya. Her fingers and grip begin to loosen from Natalya and for a moment it looks as though this might be the end of the reign... Until Sophia’s free hand suddenly snaps like a viper and catches one of Natalya’s fingers that met the steel earlier...

...And Sophia begins to bend it.

She begins to bend it back as Natalya’s face is a mask of pain, growing increasingly agonized as Nature’s Mistake tries to fight through it but it’s obvious that her grip has loosened completely with her ring finger being bent backwards. Pike suddenly pushes her head and shoulders through Demidov’s legs and starts pounding away on her head on pure adrenaline before she grabs her arm and forces Demidov on her front, wrenching backwards with EVERYTHING... Everything she has, locking her legs around Natalya’s shoulders, her hands around her wrist and leaning back as hard as she possibly can! Natalya finds herself with the same problem that Pike had a second ago and tries to sit up on her knees and use her hand... But suddenly Pike gets up out of a crouch without losing her grip on Demidov’s arm, stomping the back of her head in before sitting back down! Demidov in a daze and trying to figure out a way to free herself can only take the pain for so much longer...

Zack: SPACE NEEDLE! SPACE NEEDLE AND NATALYA’S TRYING TO GET HER WAY OUT OF IT! How long can she hold out.

Before tapping out.

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: Here is your winner... AND STILL FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION... “THE EMERALD CITY SIREN” SOPHIA PIKE!

Zack: Once again Sophia Pike remains untouchable ladies and gentlemen. Natalya came closer than I’ve ever seen and it might have been the difference between one left cross or ducking... But even with my broadcast guest as next challenger, the question remains still if there will ever be anyone... Anyone who ever proves to be as dominant in that ring as Sophia Pike.

As Stringer raises Pike’s arm, O.E. watches in silence, fingers intertwined and looking as though she’s thinking something. Pike however raises her title before leaning on the second rope, daring Ayano to come in and get beaten too so she can move onto the next. To the boos of the crowd the No Surrender champion then raises her title once more, the jeers not erasing the two of three “#LOLSOPHIAWINS” signs scattered in the crowd.

Zack: For all my colleagues I’m Zack Hudson and we’ll see you at Velocity!

The last image is of the No Surrender championship raised high, as “Dirty Angel” continues to play.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 11:08:52 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: