Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:34:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Anarchy - April 24, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Anarchy - April 24, 2018  (Read 1348 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 24, 2018, 10:56:25 pm »

After a quick recap of events between Elizabeth and Mila, we head back to the ring with Gaby standing in the center.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is under Submission Rules!

Zack: Never before in Future Shock have we had a match like this. Submission rules, the only way to win is to make your opponent tap out! As a former submission wrestler, Lyn, I’m sure matches like this are always of keen interest.

Lyn: I love a good submissions match. Especially to see just HOW the wrestlers will make strategic use of said submissions.

by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the song kicks into full gear, causing the curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: It still stands out in my mind how this woman and Kyle Kilmeade swerved Mila in their last meeting, not to mention kicked a chair into her face.

Lyn: If I’m Mila I’m looking to repay that debt to Elizabeth... And not in the way she likes, either.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Gaby: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: Mila’s looking as focused as I’ve ever seen her. She still remembers that chair to the face, and being choked out by Elizabeth’s silk robe for interrupting her swimsuit photo shoot.

Lyn: She’s been embarrassed and made to look the fool again and again. That hangs with you, Zack. That hangs with you awhile...

Referee Stephen Wilson checks both women before calling for the bell when Gaby leaves. Elizabeth props up against the corner as Mila’s face tenses in anger just looking at her. The “Lioness” only strolls three steps before Martin rushes her with a running shoulder tackle that drives her back into the corner, and immediately begins throwing combinations to her head and body. The blonde barely gets her hands up in time as Mila tries to work her over, aiming more of her shots to the body as Elizabeth tries to hide her face. A trio of hard uppercuts lands into her abdomen before the brunette overpowers her by pulling her hands apart and using a vicious headbutt to the face. She immediately climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle, and hammers ten fists into Lannister’s head before turning it into a bulldog off the middle rope.

Zack: Mila came out of that corner like she she came out of a cannon, and there’s not enough head and body shots in the world to satisfy her right now!

Lyn: We’re not focused on submissions right now, we’re focused on the beating!

Lannister started to get to her feet, only to be snatched up from behind by Mila with a release German suplex into the turnbuckles. The blonde’s head bounced off them before she landed, and Mila darted towards her. She executed a double stomp into her body that folded her in half. With the crowd solidly behind her, she dragged Elizabeth towards the center of the ring. She looked to be about to apply a figure four leglock, and Lannister caught her with a boot to the face to get free before she rolled out to the floor.

Zack: Elizabeth is getting pummeled like nobody’s business here, and she bolted as soon as she felt a submission about to be applied. Can’t say I blame her either.

Lyn: If that smooth roll of offense didn’t tell her what Mila is entirely capable of, I don’t think anything would for the Lioness.

Mila shook her head, and exited the ring around the corner. Elizabeth finally made it back to her feet, only to turn around and eat a running clothesline from Mila. The crowd began chanting the brunette’s name as she leaned down to pull Elizabeth back up. But Lannister surprised her with a monkey flip that sent her into the ring post a couple feet away. Martin struck it hard, and Elizabeth quickly got to her feet before using a flash kick to her back to cause her head to smack it again. The cheers quickly turned to boos at this point. The “Lioness” grabbed her arm and wrapped it around the ring post once...then again….then again. As Mila tried to get away, Elizabeth grabbed her left arm again and drove it into the barricade. A sinister look on her face, she shoved Mila back inside the ring and followed after her.

Zack: And so it begins, Lyn! We both know what Elizabeth’s favorite submission is, that cross arm breaker she calls the Red Wedding.

Lyn: It’s a really good thing she doesn’t call it the Purple Wedding. That feels like she’d be shooting herself in the foot at that point.

When the former officer started to get up, Lannister hoisted her up and dropped her with a shoulder breaker across her knee. She straightened her arm out on the mat, and began to drive repeated knee drops into it, each one causing more anguish for Mila until she rolled her over and applied a seated armbar. Sat on the mat next to her, Elizabeth kept her arm straight and pushed up on her feet to bend it backwards as far as she could before sitting back down again. The referee dropped down in front of Mila to check for a submission, but he didn’t get one at all.

Lyn: I have to respect Lannister here. She knows fundamentally what she wants and is picking at Mila’s arm like... Y’know, like some some kind of animal with a knob of meat and bone. Maybe a big feline creature... A lynx? No... A jaguar? A bobcat?

Zack: Maybe go “Lioness” because she’s about as merciless as one. Lannister is as technically sound as they come, and you’re seeing why.

“Midnight” tried to find the ropes, which weren’t far away but still out of reach. As Elizabeth pushed up on her feet again, the brunette tried not to shout before she used her free hand to claw towards the ropes. Dragging Lannister with her, she finally made it and caused the referee to call for a break. The “Lioness” didn’t want to give one, but ultimately did as Wilson got to a four count. The model got back to her feet, glaring down to Mila on the mat before she began stomping her left arm and shoulder until she rolled into the ropes to cause the referee to make Elizabeth back up.

Zack: Elizabeth is like a shark that senses blood in the water. Mila’s arm may as well have a bullseye painted on it at this point, Lyn.

Lyn: If it doesn’t I’m sure Lannister will leave welts in the shape of one for her as a fond memory of this day. She might even have a song written of it.

Martin started to get back to her feet, clutching her arm to her body. Elizabeth shoved the official to one side, and made a beeline for her. As soon as she got close though, Mila surprised her with a spinning backfist with the good arm. It wobbled Lannister backwards before Martin darted past her into the ropes. When the blonde turned around, Martin had already lowered her head and scooped her up into an Alabama slam. As soon as she made contact with the mat, Mila clutched her arm again in pain. The swimsuit model rolled onto her stomach to try to push up to her feet right before Mila grabbed her legs. She hoisted her up in an impressive display of strength, and brought her right back down with a wheelbarrow suplex. But again, it caused her to pause once more due to her hurt left arm.

Lyn: Look at the pain on Mila’s face as she hit Lannister with the suplex. Submissions are poison, Zack. Cold. Calculating. Hindering. The long game where you watch your opponent suffer a hundred times before you put them down for the finale.

Zack: This was the only way it could have ended in a match like this though. There’s too much animus between them, and this match will prove to be the ultimate decider for one or the other.

A trio of knee drops into Elizabeth’s back followed that, using her right arm instead. She then bounced off the near side ropes for a double knee drop into her back. Mila grabbed her feet, and locked in a cloverleaf using her right arm as she sat down in the hold. Wilson dove around in front of the “Lioness” this time to see about a submission. Elizabeth’s face was tensed in pain as Mila kept the hold locked in. A quick glance around saw she was in the middle of the ring as she stretched to get closer to the ropes without any success. Martin kept her grip tightly locked while Elizabeth started to pull them both towards the ropes. As soon as she got within reach though, “Midnight” stood up and dragged her back to the center to sit down again.

Lyn: A standard cloverleaf here but don’t fix what ain’t broke! The Lioness is certainly feeling the effects!

Zack: Certainly not a fun way to spend a Tuesday night if you’re Elizabeth Lannister.

Lannister pounded the mat with her fist in irritation as Martin sat back down in the hold. The referee knelt in front of her again, once more asking if she wanted to stop the match. She gave him a loud “no” as Mila leaned back, trying to add more pressure to the cloverleaf. Elizabeths’ back was in agony at this point, and the blonde looked for the ropes again. Seeing they were just as far away as before, she grabbed the referee’s shirt and yanked him forward. Wilson’s head collided with the back of Mila’s, causing both of them to fall to the mat and Elizabeth to free herself and get away.

Zack: Well that’s one way to break the cloverleaf! If I’m the referee, I think I’ll be staying out of reach for either of the girls for the rest of this match. But it got Elizabeth what she wanted, Lyn.

Lyn: I feel like that is Lannister’s mission statement in life. ‘She got what she wanted’.

Mila made it back to her feet, shaking her arm a little bit as she headed towards her opponent. Elizabeth used the ropes to get back to her feet as Mila went to grab her leg again. But she surprised her with a discus punch to the jaw as she got closer. Elizabeth scooped her up and fell backwards into a stun gun across the top rope. It caused Mila to begin coughing violently before Lannister scooped her up from behind into a back suplex. Before she got up again, she rolled over to unload furious elbows into her arm and shoulder.

Zack: Elizabeth has an experience advantage on Mila, and it’s coming into play here. Mila might have given her too long to collect herself, but she was trying to clear her own cobwebs first.

Lyn: A little too long. With more experience Mila would have followed up... Something like a kneebar so she could clear her head while keeping on pressure. It just isn’t something you can teach.

She rose back to her feet, and went to apply the armbar again. But Mila pulled her arm free of the grip, and rolled in the other direction. Lannister went after her till she got to the nearest ropes. She pulled her back to her feet, and snapped her left arm over the top rope. Martin moved away, still clutching her arm in pain before Lannister darted in with a high knee to the back of her head. Mila bounced chest first against the ropes before Elizabeth used a judo throw to snap her by the arm over to the canvas. And before Mila could stop her, she immediately applied her cross armbreaker!

Zack: There it is! The RED WEDDING!! Elizabeth has it locked in perfectly, and Mila’s in big time trouble!

Lyn: Was there ever a wedding less joyful? It is cinched in tight!

Elizabeth cranked on her arm, trying to inflict more damage as the referee knelt near Mila to check for the submission. Martin’s face was in agony as she desperately tried to find the ropes. Unfortunately her arm wasn’t long enough. When she realized it, she tried to use her feet to scoot them both towards the ropes. Elizabeth tried to stop her, using one hand to try to pull them in the other direction. It was working too until Mila rolled into her, and got to her feet with Elizabeth still attached to her arm. Martin shouted in pain as she tried to clasp her hands together.

Zack: Look at Mila!! She’s standing up in this hold, and Elizabeth isn’t letting for a second! What’s she trying to do?!

Lyn: ...I think... I think she’s trying for a powerbomb, Zack! Or at least something as close to that as she can muster!

Mila tried to lift Elizabeth off the mat, and SUCCEEDED! She dropped her on the back of her head, causing the break as Lannister rolled onto her side. Mila rubbed her arm and shoulder for a moment as Elizabeth tried to get up. She immediately applied a surfboard before falling backwards to a seat in a surfboard dragon sleeper!

Lyn: SHE DID IT! SHE... SURFBOARD DRAGON SLEEPER!? WHERE DID SHE GET THAT!

Zack: I’ve never seen her use that, let’s call it the MIDNIGHT CLUTCH!

Elizabeth’s arms flailed at each side, trying to grab hold of anything she could. Mila’s face tensed as she tried to add more pressure with the right arm, causing Elizabeth’s movements to begin to slow. After a few more seconds of struggling, she finally tapped Mila’s arm and the referee called for the bell!

Zack: How do you like that?! A brand new submission I’ve never seen Mila use, and with one arm, she’s pulled off a massive victory tonight!

Lyn: I was expecting a good old fashioned Cattle Mutilation tonight but this is fine!

Gaby: Here is your winner by submission……………….’MIDNIGHT’ MILA MARTIN!!

Martin got back to her feet with a smile, still favoring her left arm when the referee raised the right one. The crowd gave her a very boisterous response as she headed towards the ropes. A smile finally began to form on her face as she gently navigated herself to the floor.

Lyn: This is a much deserved win as far as I’m concerned, Zack. After dealing with Lannister at length all this time, Mila puts a kibosh on her.

Zack: This has to be the biggest win so far in Mila’s Future Shock career, and I have a feeling they are gonna start piling up!

As she headed up the ramp, she gave a salute to the crowd before the show headed elsewhere.

Showdown

The slow-tempo guitar and electronic vibrations of All Good Things’ “For the Glory” fill the arena, as Gemma Pierce steps out from behind the curtain, greeted by a largely negative reaction from the crowd. The World Piercer’s usual arrogant smirk is replaced by more of a stoic sneer, her usual antics on the ramp and with the fans forsaken for just a simple march down the aisle. She slides up onto the apron, stepping into the ring and practically barking at Gaby to hand her the microphone--something the Wildcat does, albeit somewhat reluctantly.

The fans aren’t so polite.

Whatever’s on the World Piercer’s mind, the fans aren’t so keen on letting her get it off her chest just yet--something Gemma’s keenly aware of, and something that seems to aggravate the Liverpudlian even more than she already was. It’s a few seconds before the fans’ boos start to die down, and Gemma lifts her mic up.

Gemma Pierce: I had thought, after the...less than satisfactory way our last match ended...that Kaya Crimson and I would be facing each other again. I had thought that would’ve been an obvious match to make--rather than reward failure with more bloody TV time, rather than reward hype instead of substance, rather than allowing some jumped up tart to monopolise an entire show with a bloody bikini shoot, we might actually have some fucking wrestling on a wrestling show.

Gemma Pierce: How hopelessly quaint.

The thought of the last Future Shock episode causes the World Piercer’s scowl to spread a little more--for their part, the fans actually sort of agree with her, as begrudgingly as they may want to, but it coming from the lips of someone like Gemma, they don’t just start applauding. Eventually, the redhead shakes her head, pushing the hair out of her face, and pressing onward.

Gemma Pierce: If not on the next Future Shock...then surely, it would be a match worth making here, at Anarchy. Surely, it would be a match worth having again, here, in Detroit--but no. Neither of us found a place on this show, apparently in favour of an office worker stepping into the ring, or some random cunt who decided to pick the weakest prospect she could find to make a statement against. We’re opting to ignore the real wrestlers in favour of the bikini models and daydreamers of the world.

Gemma Pierce: That. Is not. Good enough.

Gemma Pierce: KAYA!

Name-dropping the Rockstar Revolution is the first thing Gemma’s done that’s actually, one-hundred percent, garnered a positive reaction--although that love is certainly not directed at the World Piercer herself.

Whether or not she cares is a different question.

Gemma Pierce: I know you’re back there, somewhere; I know the competitor in you can’t be any more satisfied with that match than I am, so come out here an--

“Our Truth” by Lacuna Coil interrupts Gemma’s speech, bringing the crowd to a roar as Kaya Crimson makes her way out from the back, finally answering the call. The commonly joyous woman is morose, probably still feeling the effects of her career as of late. With a frown, she stares down from the ramp, looking as if she was going to talk from there. Shrugging, she opts against it and hits the ramp, getting into the ring before long.

Kaya Crimson: You’re damn right, I’m not. Yes, I’m happy that I managed to get a victory against someone like you, but I’m not the one to try to let something like a roll-up define me. I hear what you say, Gemma. I get what you say. Matter of fact, I say we can nip this in the butt and appease this with a very simple question.

There’s a brief pause.

Kaya Crimson: Gemma, will you do me the honor of fighting me again?

The crowd doesn’t mind the question. In fact, they like what they hear. Gemma twists her neck side to side before shrugging her jacket off, dumping it outside the ring. The sneer on her face gives way to a more sly smirk as she raises her mic up.

Gemma Pierce: Right here.

Gemma Pierce: Right now.

Whatever thoughts are plaguing the World Piercer, she moves to within a few inches of Kaya, all but pressing her forehead against the other woman’s, that half-smirk/half-sneer lingering on her face. Both fists clinch as the normally savvy technician seems more inclined to just start throwing punches and see how things go this time.

Zack: Wait a minute, we may be getting a bonus match tonight!

The crowd gets very into it as the two start to head towards each other. But as they get closer, that’s when “We Own It” by 2 Chainz begins to play. Adam appears at the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand. Both women look towards him as he holds up his hand.

Adam: I would love to do this match tonight, and I can tell by the crowd that it’s something they would love to see as well. But the fact is we only have a limited amount of time on this show tonight.

The crowd is obviously disappointed by this news.

Adam: But I’ll tell you what I will do. I’ll book this match for our second annual UK Invasion on June 12th when Future Shock goes to Glasgow. It’ll be the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce and Kaya Crimson one on one, I give you my word!

Both women seem to agree to the idea, and look back at one another again.

Adam: Glasgow, ladies. Save it for Glasgow.

A graphic for the match appears on the screen showing the match now scheduled for June 12th at the 2nd UK Invasion. As the two women look across at one another, we head to a commercial for the next Pay Per View, Wipeout.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:09:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: