Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 04:52:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Anarchy - April 24, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Anarchy - April 24, 2018  (Read 1356 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 24, 2018, 11:01:17 pm »

The bell sounds as we head back to the ring, with the “Wildcat” awaiting with her microphone at the ready.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and the winner receives a Future Shock Championship match!

Zack: One of the two women we are about to see will be heading to the UK to challenge either Gillie Barnes or Harley Shannon for Future Shock’s top prize. And you couldn’t find two more diverse personalities.

Lyn: And they’re completely different too!

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie McKinley feels like she should have the title shot, that she doesn’t need to go through anyone to get it. And she’s welcome to her opinion, but she has to earn it tonight against the Hall of Famer and former Future Shock Champion.

Lyn: I can’t fault her for having a high opinion of herself, but I mean high as in maybe the top of a three story building, not cutting the stratosphere... If Andi has her way, back down to earth Valerie goes.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Gaby: And her opponent, representing the Burning Star Express from the cosmos, please welcome….’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!

Zack: You’d be hard-pressed to find anyone more beloved by Future Shock fans than that woman right there! She came within an eyelash, Lyn, of recapturing the gold at Genesis. And her only path back to the title goes through the 1 Percenter.

Lyn: You have to believe that Andi wants it just one more time, Zack. One more walk of glory, one more moment of raising the Future Shock title high overhead.

Referee Melinda Daivs checks both women as Gaby leaves the ring. Immediately after that, she calls for the bell just as Andi is pounding the top turnbuckle trying to get the crowd even louder. She starts pacing back and forth, asking Valerie if she can hear that. The Detroit crowd only gets louder still as Andi heads to the center, waving her forward. The redhead looks out at the crowd with a seemingly repulsed expression on her face. She joins Andi in the center, who is quite animated at this point. The pair lock up in the center, and Valerie pushes Andi back into the corner. Davis calls for the break, which she gives before piefacing Andi backwards. That only served to fire up Takata more as she caught the redhead with a short knee to the ribs, and then shoved her back into the same corner. Andi leaned back, and unloaded a knife edge chop into her chest followed by three more. She jerked the 1 Percenter out of the corner into an inverted atomic drop before bouncing off the near side to take her down with a clothesline.

Zack: Andi opening up early with those vicious chops right to Valerie’s chest, looking to make it as red as her own hair!

Lyn: Stiffer than one of Mai’s cocktails, and they’ll knock you on your ass all the same. Always love a good inverted atomic drop...

Valerie started back to her feet, only to get jerked into Andi for a belly to belly overhead suplex that sent her crashing to the mat. McKinley started to rise again, only to get pulled into a second belly to belly. This time when she landed though, Andi took off towards the ropes. She rebounded off the near side into a rolling thunder senton. She was about to go for a cover before Valerie shoved her off as the referee was getting into position. The 1 Percenter got back to her feet with Andi circling around from behind, this time planting her with a belly to back suplex instead. Valerie was a little punch drunk when she popped up this time, and Andi used the ropes for a springboard into a tornado DDT! The acrobatics brought the fans to their feet as Andi hooked the outside leg for the cover, and Davis wasn’t far behind.

Lyn: Takata came to play tonight and here’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!

Valerie kicked out, once more shoving Andi off the cover. But the space princess didn’t slow down, once more using the ropes for a springboard. McKinley got to her feet, only to catch a back elbow from Andi to the jaw that put her down again.

Zack: Is Andi Takata fired up or what?! Valerie hasn’t even gotten out of the blocks yet, and Andi’s like a whirlwind of offense!

Andi headed for the corner, but not to climb up to the top rope. She crouched and bounced on her feet, waiting for Valerie to get back to her feet. The 1 Percenter was a little slow to do so before Andi bolted towards her, and left her feet with a knee strike to the jaw that flattened Valerie. Takata doubled back for the corner, and this time, she headed up to the top rope. The crowd rose to their feet in anticipation as Andi looked ready to fly before Valerie rolled out of the ring to the floor with Kyle. Takata hopped down to the mat as the fans booed Valerie for getting out of the way.

Zack: They may not like it here in Detroit, but Valerie did the smart thing right there, Lyn. Andi was building up one hell of a rally there, and McKinley wanted no part of it.

Lyn: It’s what she’s good Zack. Ring awareness. Space. It’s just her attitude that could use a day at the spa, but I’m sure there are those who would disagree.

Kyle helped her to her feet, and gave her some advice. She looked up to Andi, and started to slide in the ring until Andi went to get her. Then she slid back out again, informing the referee that she needed to keep Andi back before she came back into the ring. Davis pushed Andi back to the other side of the ring, and then went back to count Valerie on the outside. Takata shrugged her shoulders, and stepped out on that side and took off around the corners towards the redhead. Valerie saw her coming, and immediately rolled into the ring. Andi slid in after her, only to catch a knee drop to the back of her head as she did.

Lyn: Oof. That... That looked less than pleasant. Can we get a replay of that? You can see just... Damn, Zack. Full... Full on contact of the knee into the back of Takata’s head.

Zack: That is concussion worthy impact right there from Valerie. She doesn’t care if Andi gets put back on the shelf again, not as long as she gets what she wants.

The blue blood stomped at the back of her head repeatedly before she jerked her to her feet into a front facelock. Several knees to the head followed that before she shot her into the corner, where Andi collided between the turnbuckles into the post. A smile began to form on Valerie’s face as she pulled Andi back out of the corner, grabbing her head and dropping her with a swinging neckbreaker. She dropped to the mat, grabbing Andi’s head and executing a gator roll as Andi was rolled in every direction for a few seconds until Valerie pulled her up. As soon as she did, she lifted her into position for a stalling vertical suplex.

Zack: More smart strategy from Valerie there. She knows Andi is running in high gear, and she’s trying to sap a lot of that energy and wear her out. I’ve seen Caroline use that move as well.

Lyn: A stalling vertical is your bread and butter or any good technical wrestler. As you said, slow it down, run down the pace of your faster opponent... You’re bringing them down to your speed.

McKinley then rolled her over, grabbing both legs in a pinning predicament before the referee slid into position to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Andi got her shoulder up since she wasn’t able to kick out easily. Valerie floated across, and began firing elbows into the side of her head. Takata wasn’t able to cover up in time before the blows struck. Then Valerie got back to her feet to some encouragement from her manager.

Zack: A near fall for Valerie there, and she’s punishing Andi for not staying down for three. I’d be curious to know what kind of insight Kilmeade can offer her.

Lyn: I imagine Kyle’s advice begins with “Have you tried working the shaft?”

Andi rolled away from her to try to get up as well, catching a back heel kick to the ribs as soon as she did. McKinley landed several forearms to her head before she sent her into the corner. Andi struck back first before Valerie darted in behind her, leaving her feet to grab Andi’s head into a double knee facebreaker. She immediately goes for another cover, this time pressing her arm against Andi’s head in a grind as Davis drops to make the count.

Zack: Look at Valerie’s arm, grinding into Andi’s head! There’s the cover again!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Andi gets her foot across the bottom rope, prompting the referee to stop her count. Davis pointed it out to Valerie, who once again punished Andi with repeated elbows to the head until she got to her feet.

Lyn: The 1 Percenter is out to give Andi a concussion at this rate, Zack... All jokes aside? I’m terrified to think that THAT may have been the advice Kyle is pushing on Valerie. Concuss Andi. Put her down at any cost.

She pulled Andi up with her, getting her into position for her finisher. But as she leaned Andi backwards, Takata surprised her by unloading with furious right hands to the head to get free. It worked well too, as Valerie dropped her to the mat. Andi quickly got to her feet, collected herself, and darted towards Valerie. The crowd came to its feet as Takata caught her flush with a roaring elbow! McKinley staggered and fell to a knee. Andi glanced around at the crowd, and pointed to Valerie’s head.

Lyn: It looks like one good hit to the head calls for another!

Andi: SHINING STAR!!

Takata connected with a shining wizard to the back of Valerie’s head, dropping her backwards on the mat before the space princess bolted for the corner. She climbed up top, wasting zero time at all before she left her feet with THE shooting star press landing perfectly. She hooked the outside leg, and rolled back into a cover as Davis dropped to count with the fans counting with her!

Zack: Takata with a shooting star from the heavens above! Andi’s getting a title shot!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Valerie managed to pop her shoulder up off the mat, causing Andi to double check with the referee who showed her two fingers. Takata rolled to her feet, staggering a little after all the head shots she had taken and the burst of energy wearing off. She headed for the ropes behind Valerie, and began tapping her foot waiting on her to turn around.

Lyn: I think someone is asking for it... Waiting for it...!

Kyle shouted at his client, trying to tell her what was coming as the 1 Percenter began to try to get to her feet. Valerie finally made it as Andi shouted her name. When she turned around to look at her, Andi launched from the ropes into a superkick that connected with pinpoint accuracy on Valerie’s chin. The redhead collapsed like a freshly cut tree before Andi dove on top of her for the cover. The fans came to their feet again as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: SUPERKICK FROM POINT BLANK RANGE!! VALERIE’S OUT COLD!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WAIT!!

Kyle jerked Davis out of the ring by her feet, causing the referee to land on her feet on the floor and start shouting at him. Andi glanced up with a look of frustration on her face before she hopped up, and headed for the corner behind Kyle’s back.

Lyn: You bum! You costs-too-much suit wearing, five o’clock shadow, Armani cologne wearing bum!

As Andi was about to jump though, Valerie popped up under her and brought her down from the top rope with an electric chair! The space princess bounced off the mat before Valerie threw an arm across her to make a cover as the referee slid back into the ring to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Andi’s shoulder popped up off the mat, and Valerie raised her head with a disbelieving look on her face. She managed to make it to her feet, her face turning to a scowl now as she pulled Andi up and set her into position for her finisher.

Lyn: Damn it... Damn it. We’re taking... Damn it. We’re taking a trip to Providence, Zack!

As Valerie was about to drive Andi into the mat, the space princess used a headbutt to make her drop her for a moment. Andi quickly rolled to her feet, grabbed her head, and executed her version of the RKO! The live crowd erupted as Andi went for the cover, and Davis dropped to count.

Lyn: SPACE CCCCRUUUUSSSHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!! FROM OUTTA NOWHERE!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The crowd got even louder as they heard the bell sound. The referee and Andi got to their feet, and the space princess had her hand raised to a roar.

Lyn: Check the clock for the time of death on The 1 Percenter’s Future Shock Title goals...

Gaby: Here’s your winner...and the new #1 contender…………….’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!!

Andi leaned against the ropes, trying to gather her reserves before she climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle.

Zack: We thought it was over for Andi, but call it fate or whatever you like...Andi proved us wrong! And one big time Space Crusher is sending the space princess to Invasion to challenge one more time for the Future Shock Championship, Lyn!

Lyn: No matter who wins tonight and walks out as champion, it’s the strong arm of the galactic alliance coming down on them!

Andi rolled out under the bottom rope, celebrating with some of the ringside fans before she climbed up onto the barricade and ran her hands along her waist with a nod of her head.

Lyn: She’s telling us exactly what’s to come and the fans of the D welcome it!

As she celebrated with the crowd, the show cuts elsewhere inside the arena.

The Arrival of the Mistress

When the show returns to the backstage area, the Future Shock fans seem quite happy to see Sara Wilkins. She gives them a rather big smile.

Sara: I want to thank everyone who showed their support for me after what happened with Stacey Sky a few weeks ago. I’m back to 100%, and here to do my job. With that said, let’s take you back to the last Future Shock at the close of the show.

Courtesy of Future Shock - April 10, 2018

Gaby: Here is your winner….and the new ASPIRE RING holder…………...LACEY!!!

Lyn: She is absolutely overjoyed, Zack. You never forget your first... Championship.

Lacey embraced Kyle before he raised her hand, a smirk formed on her face as she held that hand away to admire the ring on her finger. Kyle headed out to the apron to hold the ropes open for her just as the lights went out.

Zack: Wait a minute! Something’s happening!

Lyn: I think... This might be---

The lights came back up as Lacey turned to see a woman charge her. She left her feet, delivering a running swinging DDT that planted the new Ring bearer on the mat. Kyle and Christian both looked back into the ring to see her.

Zack: WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?! THAT’S VIVIENNE ROBICHAUD….BETTER KNOWN AS MISTRESS VIVI!!

Lyn: HURRICANE VIVIENNE! MY GOD WHAT A DDT!

Vivi looked down to the new champion, glancing over her shoulder to see the challenger staring to get up. She took off towards the ropes, delivering a Clothesline from Hell to Angel. With both women down, Vivi looked up as she heard a roar from the Boston crowd. She looked around at them, seemingly surprised at their response.

Zack: Vivi has laid out Angel and Lacey, and Boston LOVES HER FOR IT!!

Lyn: Well if you want to make a statement!

She stepped out onto the apron, and strolled up the ramp. A long look at the throne brought a smile to her face before she sat herself down, crossed one leg over the other and began tapping her fingertips against the handrests.

Zack: I guess we have our answer, Lyn! The throne….the rug….it belongs to Mistress Vivi!!

Lyn: The Voodoo Queen has TAKEN to her THRONE! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... You may now BOW! TO! YOUR! MISTRESS!

Zack: But what is she doing here?! My guess is we’ll find out at Anarchy two weeks from tonight, only on Pay Per View! I can’t wait for this!

With the Boston crowd chanting her name, Vivi sat surveying the Future Shock Arena as the show faded off the air.

~ ~ ~

As the clip ended, we go back to the live show and find Sara standing next to a seated Mistress Vivi on her throne. She gets a very positive response from the crowd.

Sara: As you can see, I’m here with Mistress Vivi who surprised a whole lot of people on our last show. And the question everyone’s been asking since then is what brings you to Future Shock?

Vivi: Well Sara, Future Shock is where the greatest female competitors in the world come to hone their craft, so why wouldn’t I want to be part of it? Besides, I’ve some experience as a trainer, and there are some competitors here who could use a bit of a lesson.

Sara: You seemed a little taken aback by the response you got from the crowd after taking down two women that the fans really dislike in Angel and Lacey. Was that a new feeling for you, or just an unexpected one?

Vivi: It’s both. I’ve spent the better part of my career either underutilized or underappreciated. So to hear the fans cheering for me after drilling Lacey and Angel into the mat? It was not something I’d thought I would hear. But I suppose even if they’re familiar with me from my time in Sex & Violence Wrestling, they dislike both Lacey and Angel more than they dislike me. So that seems promising.

Sara: Finally, are there particular Prospects on this roster that have caught your attention either for a good or bad reason? Or was what happened two weeks ago already the answer to that question?

Vivi: You’ll see, Sara. You’ll see. But I would advise the roster, both Prospect and alumni, to prepare for the arrival of the one and only High Priestess. Sooner or later, they’ll find out what it means to be in the ring with Mistress Vivi. And that they really should be more careful about making assumptions regarding the ownership of certain thrones.

Sara: I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me tonight, and…..welcome to Future Shock.

The camera focuses in on Vivi’s face before we head back to the ring.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:09:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: