Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 11:01:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - May 3, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - May 3, 2018  (Read 279 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 03, 2018, 03:54:56 pm »

Velocity returns to ringside as Maggie Rourke steps between the ropes, joining new referee Ashley Pruitt in the ring.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: From one member of Chaotic Temptation to another, Andi’s about to square off with Missy, who is preparing for a match at Relentless with Valerie Lamb.

Mai: How is one woman gonna try to topple a four woman group? That’s a suicide mission, or what do they call it? Harakiri?

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Maggie: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: I’m not sure that Andi is going to help get Missy ready for Valerie, since they don’t really have similar styles. But Missy has always seemed prepared for any challenge.

Mai: No one ever actually accused Andi of being intelligent. At least no one has that I think is intelligent. I’m sure Missy will dispose of her quickly.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Maggie: And her opponent, representing the Burning Star Xpress, please welcome…’THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!

Zack: Andi’s riding high off her recent victory at Anarchy, and if she wants a crack at Scarlett’s title, a win over Missy can certainly help her case.

Mai: She’s not good enough to defeat either one of them. She should just go buy one of those replica titles FFW sells on the website.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women for anything illegal, and then calls for the bell. Andi begins by stirring up a chant from the crowd by hammering the top turnbuckle with her hand. As soon as she has them in her favor, she turns back to Missy. They meet in the center, and lock up. Andi begins to push Missy backwards before the brunette breaks the hold, and delivers a kick into her abdomen. A pair of uppercuts follow that before Missy utilizes an arm wringer into a hammerlock. Andi tries to grab her with her free hand to no avail before she heads towards the ropes. Before she gets there, Missy snaps off a hammerlock suplex to drive her into the mat. Andi barely has time to get back to her feet before Missy grabs her into a side headlock.

Mai: See what I mean, Zack? It’s barely a minute into this match, and Missy is outclassing her at every opportunity.

Zack: The match has barely begun here. You make it sound like it’s practically over, and Missy has been dominant start to finish.

Andi tries to shove Missy off, but doesn’t have much success. Instead, she lifts her up and delivers an atomic drop. It sends the Leeds native forward precariously before Andi darts towards her, grabbing her by the head as she passes for a running bulldog. Takata nips back to her feet as Missy is getting up, and starts to hammer forearms into the side of her head. Four shots connect before she whips Missy across for the ride, and scoops her up on the rebound into a sidewalk slam. She wastes no time in getting to her feet, and taking off for the ropes once again. As Missy begins to get up as well, Andi rolls into a ball and then springs forward with a clothesline to take her back down again. The crowd is loudly behind her at this point.

Zack: Andi’s picking up speed and momentum here, and that blowout you were calling for Missy at the bell has already gone south.

Mai: She’s just lulling her into a false sense of security, you see. I’m pretty sure that’s what it is, yes.

Missy gets to all fours to get up before Andi grabs her around the waist, and then snaps off a wheelbarrow suplex. A leg drop across the back of Missy’s head follows that before she darts for the corner. Climbing up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside as Missy tries to get back to her feet, Takata leaps over her into a sunset flip short powerbomb! She quickly hooks both legs as she leans into a cover, and the referee drops into position to count.

Zack: A nicely done sunset flip there from the space princess, let’s see if it’s enough!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

NOPE!!

Missy gets her shoulder up as the two comes down, and Andi rolls off the cover to her feet. She grabs Missy by the head, and uses the ropes for a springboard bulldog into the canvas.

Mai: Missy should have a five minute rest period after kicking out in this match, Zack. Besides that, I think Andi had the tights on that cover.

The space princess stayed on the attack as she bolted towards the ropes again, this time looking for a frog splash. But Missy brought her knees up, and folded Andi up on the canvas after impact. Christian shouted encouragement to his client as Missy sat up, and started trying to pull herself together. She pulled Andi up, and then delivered a gutbuster to her ribs that put her right back where she was a moment ago. The former Future Shock Champion headed towards the ropes, but didn’t get very far before Missy pulled her up to her feet and applied an abdominal stretch.

Mai: Look how talented Missy is. She saw the opening she made with her knees there, and now she’s going right to work on Andi’s body. The plus side for her is this offense is going to work even better when your opponent has the build of a 12 year old boy.

Zack: Not everyone drinks like a fish and has a body built of silicone, Mai.

Mai: What’s your problem with Missy?!

Andi’s face was wracked in pain as Missy kept the hold applied, even using her free hand to drive home fists into her rib cage. The referee dropped down to see if Andi wanted to quit, and got a very definite no to that question. Missy punished her for it by then driving her elbow into Andi’s body, grinding it in for a moment after each and every blow. The crowd in attendance once more began chanting for Andi, trying to will her out of this hold. The Hall of Famer tried to free herself by lunging towards the ropes. She made it after a couple tries, and grabbed the middle rope. It wobbled Missy enough for Andi to spin away, and counter out with a hip toss to the mat. The space princess tried to stand up straight, only for Missy to deliver a running knee to her ribs, then drop her with a Russian leg sweep.

Mai: Oh, a big hip toss that helped absolutely nothing there, Zack. Missy was right back on the attack, like a pitbull.

Zack: She’s not gonna like it when she hears you comparing her to a dog.

She dragged Andi to her feet, driving her into the corner back first. She lowered her shoulder to drive a series of thrusts into her ribs before scooping her over one shoulder as she walked out of the corner. With a snap, she drove her into the mat with an Alabama slam that bounced Takata off the canvas before she dropped into a cover. Pruitt dropped as well to make the count.

Zack: Devastating impact off that Alabama slam! Missy may have it right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Andi’s shoulder came up in time before the three. Missy sat up on her knees, and began pelting her with knee drops into her ribs before she finally got back to her feet.

Mai: She’s just relentless, isn’t she, Zack? And I don’t mean the Pay Per View in this case either.

The brunette delivered a series of stomps to her back after she got to her feet, then stepped over her to apply a camel clutch. Andi’s body was bent backwards, her face awash in pain as Missy tried to slowly increase the pressure. Once more, the referee dropped down to see if Andi wanted to quit, and still got a negative answer from the space princess. That only caused Missy to lean back further, causing Andi’s face to tense immensely.

Mai: Go ahead, and pull her head off, Missy! She won’t miss it! If she’s a real alien, she’d probably grow another anyway that is just as unattractive.

Zack: You can tell the damage being done to Takata’s ribs and back with his camel clutch. She may not quit, but her body is ready to call it a night, I’m sure.

Once more, the crowd started trying to get behind Andi as they chanted her name. Missy showed no signs of letting up though, trying to lean back further until Andi’s body was at a 90 degree angle practically. But the space princess managed to slip her arms free. And with a great show of perseverance, she dragged them both to the ropes and grabbed onto the bottom to cause the break. Missy held on till 4 before she let go, and rose back to her feet. A glance over to her manager saw him share some advice, to which she dragged Andi back to the center and was about to apply it again. But Takata rolled onto her back, and caught Missy with a palm thrust to the throat.

Zack: I think Christian told her to pull her back, and slap on that camel clutch one more time! But clearly, the space princess had other ideas.

Mai: That was dirty right there! If I had to grab the ropes to escape a hold, I’d just quit and save myself the humiliation, Zack.

Missy clutched her throat as she began coughing, trying to get her wind back as Andi got back to her feet. The Hall of Famer was clearly sore as she was much slower moving now, but snapped Missy into a release German suplex that saw the back of her head hit the turnbuckle. The brunette crumpled to the mat as Andi got back to her feet again, favoring her back in clear pain. Takata went to the opposite corner, and delivered a cannonball splash into Missy before dragging her out of the corner to the center of the ring. Once more, she had to pause as she clutched her ribs. She then darted for the ropes, using them for a springboard into a moonsault! She hooked the outside leg in the process as Pruitt dropped to count.

Zack: Bad ribs or not, Andi’s gonna give you everything she’s got! Missy’s in big trouble right here!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Missy’s shoulder came up before the three struck, causing Andi to roll off the cover. She held her hands to her ribs, her face tensing again in pain before she got to her feet.

Mai: See, this is where if Andi had any technical wrestling knowledge, she’d just work holds on Missy rather than jumping onto her constantly. Instead, everything she does is only making the pain worse for her. Not that I care, mind you.

She watched as Missy began to sit up on her knees, trying to pull herself together. Andi shouted into the crowd what was coming next with a ‘SHINING STAR’ that connected against the brunette’s skull. Missy collapsed back down to the mat, and Andi headed for the corner. It was a slow climb though, as she stopped more than once thanks to the rib pain. She finally made it up top, and looked down at Missy stirring on the mat.

Mai: This is the LAST place you want to be with sore ribs! It’s going to be either feast or famine here for this morong!

Zack: Andi’s in the high rent district where she loves to be! And for once, you may be right! She better hit whatever she has in mind!

Andi immediately launched herself into another frog splash from much higher up this time! It connected perfectly as the crowd came to their feet. She hooked both legs for the cover with the crowd making plenty of noise. The only problem was that the referee wasn’t counting. Christian had climbed up onto the apron, seemingly asking a question before Andi pounded the mat to get her attention. Pruitt spun around, and dove in to make the count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Missy’s shoulder came up in time, and Andi sat up in a huff. She pounded the mat with her fist, and looked over to Missy’s manager with a scowl.

Zack: Christian took advantage of our new referee, and he may have just saved this match for Missy in the process!

Mai: What’s the issue? He’s allowed to ask questions, that’s what officials are for in matches. She’s there to enforce rules, and he was merely inquiring about them. He’s only been in the business for about 9 years, Zack!

Christian shrugged his shoulders from ringside as Andi glared down to him. Meanwhile, Missy was starting to get up behind her. The space princess saw it out of the corner of her eye, and went to nail her with a superkick. But as soon as she leaned over, she winced in pain and wasn’t able to connect before Missy yanked her forward. She drilled her with a brainbuster to the mat before sitting up on her knees to collect herself.

Mai: That may have been the greatest thing I’ve seen tonight! Andi couldn’t do the superkick because of her ribs! She lives and dies by those!

Zack: There’s no question that it has been a brilliant strategy for Missy, and Andi’s fighting through the pain as best she can.

Missy headed for the corner at Christian’s behest, making her way to the top rope. Andi was still writhing on the canvas as Missy perched herself. She immediately flew into a frog splash of her own!

Mai: LI’L MISS MISCHIEF!!

She landed it perfectly, and hooked both legs into a cover before the referee slid into position like a baseball player to make the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Missy sat up off the cover. Christian rolled in to join her, and help her to her feet.

Maggie: Here is your winner………………….MISSY!!

Zack: A massive win for Missy as she heads into Relentless to meet Valerie Lamb for an Evolution Championship shot!

Mai: Damn straight it was! I’m proud of her! And if she needs someone to give her a tongue bath celebration, all she has to do is call me! I’ll DM her my number now!

Missy leaned on her manager as he raised her hand. The referee did the same as well before Christian held the ropes open for her to leave.

Zack: I hope whatever percentage Chaotic Temptation pays this guy is enough for all the distractions he’s caused recently.

Meanwhile as Christian and Missy headed to the back, the referee tried to help Andi back to her feet before familiar music started to play.

Mai: Who’s music is playing, Zack?

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

Zack: Wait a minute, I know that music! That’s--

As Andi hopped down to see what was going on, a redhead hit the ring and mowed her down with a clothesline to the back of her head. She shoved Andi into the ropes, and dropped her with a spinebuster before the redhead’s manager joined her.

Zack: That’s VALERIE MCKINLEY!!

Mai: Oh, and there’s Kyle too!!

The live crowd booed loudly as Valerie looked over to Kyle, who was applauding her and getting a smile in return. When Andi started to get up, Valerie jerked her into position and delivered her reverse STO!

Zack: DIVINE PROVIDENCE! Is this…..

Mai: I like this girl, Zack!

Zack: This must be one of the women the COO signed from Future Shock! Valerie McKinley has been brought to FFW, and has left Andi laying!

Mai: All the more reason to like her!

Valerie planted her foot on Andi’s chest as Kyle raised her hand, causing a bright smile from the redhead.

Mai: Welcome to FFW, Valerie!

The demure smile of Valerie McKinley is shown before Velocity heads to a commercial break.

Hand in Hand

Kid Ink’s “Money and the Power” begins to play over the PA system to a pop from the crowd before the COO of FFW emerges on the stage, hand in hand with his girlfriend, Savannah Taylor. He looks towards her with a smile before they head towards the ring, where he opens the ropes for her before stepping in after her.

Zack: The ban has been lifted, and the COO of FFW is back here on Velocity. And this time, well...he brought his girlfriend.

Mai: She should know better than to be seen in public with him. What on earth will Samantha think?!

Seth thanks Maggie for a pair of microphones, one of which he offers Savannah as his music starts to fade out.

Seth: Washington, D.C…..

Cue the cheap pop, which brings a smile from Seth.

Seth: Not too long ago, I was arrested on FFW television and sent to jail for criminal trespass….for being at a show where I am second in command. This woman right here immediately went to take care of it, and I am infinitely grateful to her. Then I was banned from appearing on all FFW programming by my sister….until she saw I was offered a position with SVW as their new vice president.

Savannah: What happened that night was one of those moments in life that you have to step back and do some thinking. I’m well aware of the comments made on social media and in the locker room. I honestly could care less what people have to say on the matter. I did the only right thing to do, and that was free an INNOCENT man from jail. So really, you all can thank me for that.

Mai: I’m sure that didn’t do Samantha’s nerves any better. He really is more trouble than he’s worth, I’m starting to think.

Seth: And as embarrassing as that was, there was one upside. And that was getting to travel with this woman right here. I was able to go with her everywhere she went. I was able to move in with her, and all of that I owe to being banned.

Savannah’s face turns up into a smile, one that few in FFW have seen from her.
Savannah: When you have someone that you feel so strongly for, you take risks. You learn to trust you heart over your head. That moment of clarity led to Seth moving all the way to New York City to be with me. This next chapter in both of our lives is all thanks to the decision, however rash it may be, of our fair owner.

Seth: Two weeks ago on this show, my sister gave me an ultimatum. It was either to quit as the COO of FFW or refuse to be considered for the job as the new vice president of SVW. Samantha dear sister, that answer is simple. I wouldn’t quit this job no matter what.

This gets another pop from the crowd as Seth looks back to his girlfriend.

Seth: The fact is I can do so much more here. Honestly, I’m not needed in SVW. I AM needed here. So while I thank SVW for extending an opportunity like that, I respectfully decline. Now with that said, allow me to tell you a little story. Not long after this magnificent woman and I started dating, we were on a sofa one night watching something. I don’t remember what. But we made an agreement. And that agreement was due to the friction between myself and my sister. I didn’t want to put Savannah in an awkward position, thus we would keep our personal lives and our business lives separate. And we tried to do that. But that was not in my sister’s plans. She started talking about my mother, her history. She has tried to humiliate and embarrass me in front of a television audience again and again. As a result of all those things, it was also this woman here who asked me a simple question. Why are we pretending that we aren’t together? And for that, I had no answer anymore.

Savannah: I remember being asked, sometimes more than once, what I even saw in Seth. How could I even become involved with him. The answer is actually quite simple. What I see in Seth is someone who is willing to look past everything that I have said and done in the past and present. I see someone who is willing to take a chance and see me for ME, not what you people may see on television and whatnot. To me, that is worth its weight in gold. I will do everything that I can to protect what we have.

Seth: If seeing Savannah with me is an issue for my sister, well that is entirely her problem. And I encourage her to get over it. Because the simple fact is she doesn’t have another choice. I do not intend to end this relationship for anyone, least of all my sister’s wishes. I took this job to make sure the women in this company got what they deserve. And I am far from done. I also want to let Jo McFarlane know something. Booking you against Savannah at Relentless was not my idea. That was my sister’s doing. And you should know she’s likely using you to try to teach Savannah a lesson. I don’t teach lessons, I give people what they deserve. Be that as it may, I am definitely looking forward to seeing this match at Relentless.

Her blue eyes narrow ever so slightly.

Savannah: Jo, not too long ago, you tried to bestow upon me some sage advice about not getting involved in this sibling civil war or making this personal. I hate to break it to you, but I’m more involved than you realize. I know my relationship with Seth does not sit well at all with our mutual friend Samantha. I can handle whatever she wants to throw at me, including you. I’ve learned more than a thing or two since our last encounter. I dare say…..I’ve gotten better. Come Relentless, you are going to find out first hand just how good I’ve gotten. You’re going to find out just how far I am willing to go in order to win. See you then.

Savannah’s expression is shown in a close up as Velocity heads to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:25:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: