Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:40:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - April 19, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - April 19, 2018  (Read 282 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 20, 2018, 10:17:58 am »

Live from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
April 19, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen, and we open immediately inside the Bradley Center to a chorus of boos from the crowd. The lyrics from “99 Problems” blares through the PA system as he stands in the ring.

Zack: Welcome to Velocity! We are live from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin! And as you can see, we have a guest in the ring here. Kyle Kilmeade has no clients competing tonight, so I’m curious what this is about.

Mai: If you’d stop flapping your lip meat, we might find out. Let that man have the floor, you can have the underside of this desk. And stay there.

Kyle: This is going to take as long as it’s going to take. So if you will all shut your mouths, we can both be done with having to bear each other. Besides what I came out here to talk about should be of interest to all of you, because it’s something I know a lot of you have been wanting to see.

Mai: He must be doing Playgirl.

Kyle: This coming Tuesday at Future Shock Anarchy in Detroit, Michigan, I have been put into a tag team match where virtually everyone here is looking forward to seeing me and my partner get the hell beaten out of us.

Mai: Damn. I was hoping for Playgirl.

Kyle: I’m going to give you a public service announcement, and that is to say if you are buying this Pay Per View to see that, save your money. Allow me to explain why, because I have actually been training with two of my clients, Mika Demidov and Rhea Laskaris. But be that as it may, I’m not going to have to even set foot in the ring Tuesday. Why? Because my partner has proven what she can do, that she can stand up to a 3 on 1 handicap match. She’s proven that she can hold her own with anyone set in front of her. And both Christian Kincaid and Celeste will find that out firsthand Tuesday night at Anarchy.

Zack: If Kyle ever wants to start a fan club, I know a phone booth that’s open every day of the week. And he’ll even have room for snacks.

Mai: Don’t be jealous. All you have is Nancy, and she looks like she should be making license plates.

Kyle: Now I want to take the chance to introduce all of you watching around the world who haven’t happened to lay eyes on the woman whom all your wives and girlfriends ASPIRE to be. Try not to fall in love, don’t hate your wife or girlfriend for not being able to compare. This is YOUR Aspire Ring bearer…..LACEY!!

As her name is mentioned Lacey walks out onto the stage. Dressed in a long black dress that is split to the navel, and also split up each leg to the thigh. She takes a moment to look out at the crowd and blows a kiss, completely ignoring the fact that she is receiving very little love from them. Lacey flips her hair back over her shoulder, and sashays down the ramp towards the ring, stopping part way to put her hands on her hips and give a little sway. Before finally reaching the ring and climbing the steps. She enters elegantly before joining Kyle in the centre with a smile for him, and a little bit of a scowl now for the crowd who are still showing no love.

Lacey: I know that you only boo me because you’re jealous of me. It is perfectly alright, I would be jealous of me too if I wasn’t me! But the green eyed monster is not attractive and it’s not like you all need any help to be less attractive than you already are.

A little smirk follows as she surveys the crowd again and then looks to her manager.

Lacey: Thank you for that amazing introduction Kyle. And you are 100% correct about our match. People are going to be extremely upset if they are banking on us being beaten. Like that cheap, tacky Celeste could ever beat me. I’ve already proved that when I claimed the Aspire Ring… since she was one of the THREE people I beat to get my shot at it.

Kyle: Not only one of the three, she was the one you pinned to win the shot in the first place. And for all of you who like a visual aide, allow me to show you.

He lifted Lacey’s hand, allowing the camera to get a close up of the Aspire Ring on her finger. Kyle waved the camera back after only a second.

Kyle: The only difference between then and now is that Celeste is going to drag her manager into the depths with her. She thinks she has an ace in the hole, but the devil’s in the details. And at Anarchy, I promi-----

Kyle’s eyes roll as he and Lacey hear “We Own It” by 2 Chainz begin to play before the Director of Future Shock appears on the stage in a pinstripe suit. The response brings a smile to his face as he hears it, and is then joined by his girlfriend, Missy.

Adam: I really hate interrupting you both, and this mutual admiration society you two have going. But I wanted to let you know of a small change to your tag team match Tuesday at Anarchy.

Mai: I swear Adam is like a dead battery in your vibrator, good for nothing.

Zack: Man, you really make me appreciate Lyn every time I’m out here with you.

Adam: I’m going to add a stipulation to this match, one I think you may like...in a way. You see, when you two face Celeste and CK on Tuesday, there’s going to be a little addition on the outcome of that match. If you and Lacey win, Celeste moves to the back of the line and has to climb up the ladder to challenge for the Aspire Ring all over again.

This seems to set well with both Kyle and Lacey, at least until Adam continues.

Adam: However, if your team loses this match...EITHER ONE OF YOU, Celeste will get the first shot at the Aspire Ring when Future Shock returns to the UK for our second annual Invasion! It doesn’t matter if she pins either one of you, or even if her manager pins either of you, you’ll be seeing her again with the Aspire Ring on the line June 13th in the United Kingdom.

Zack: Talk about a massive incentive boost for Celeste and Christian! An Aspire Ring shot is on the line for her in the UK if they win this match!

Mai: Make that a package of dead batteries.

Kyle exchanges looks with Lacey, shaking his head. The redhead looks down at the Aspire Ring sat on her finger before we cut away.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Kaoru Asaka looking down at  the FFW Championship in the reflection, Jo applying her inverted figure four leglock, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Shaw standing in front of Charlotte with Kyle smiling behind them, and Miko Ayano delivering one hell of a chop to Bianca Salvador.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to the mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Kaoru Asaka applying her Deathclaw, the Privileged Circle standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, O.E. Ayano retrieving a muffler from under the ring, Mandy Gray & Caitlyn Storm taking off towards the ring, Lilly Arthur shaking her head as her husband is talking, and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

Maggie: The following is the opening contest of Breaking Point and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“Killin It” by Krewella hits the P.A system and the fans erupt in cheers. Pink and purple lights zoom around the arena as Antoinette Sands comes skipping out from the back. With a perky smile as ever, she jumps up and down amping the fans up before she delivers one final jump slapping her shoes down on the ground before running down the ramp. As she runs, she slaps the hands of some fans, glitter spewing from her hands as she slaps theirs.

As she makes her way down the ramp, she approaches the ring as she climbs up the ring apron she stands up and removes her sparkly jacket tossing it to the side as she enters. Once she’s in the ring, she bounces up and down, screaming out to the fans who encourage her before playfully slapping hands with the ref as she awaits the arrival of her opponent.

Zack: Antoinette hasn’t had the kind of start she would have liked in FFW but no one can deny that she is determined to turn that around, and tonight could be where that starts.

Mai: I doubt it. She should just give up and go play with her barbies or unicorns or something.

“All Grown Up” by Jacki-O  plays as Cassandra Mason comes out to a showering of boos. Not allowing the fans clear annoyance about who she is and the family she comes from to annoy her, she power walks down to the ring like she owns Femme Fatale Wrestling.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, weighing in at one hundred and forty pounds, originating from Boston, Massachusetts, Cassandra... Ma-son!

Once at the ring apron she slides under the bottom rope. She walks to the center of the ring. Cassandra takes a bow inciting the crowd to boo some more. She walks over to the corner, leans against the turnbuckle waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: There has been quite a bit of buzz about Cassandra’s arrival in FFW especially from Abigail Lindsay and the soon to be Hall of Famer Nevaeh Summers for one reason or another. It is a sure fire bet that she will want to make her debut tonight a successful one.

Mai: It’s a foregone conclusion, Antoinette should just leave the ring and hit the showers now and save herself the embarrassment!

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women as Maggie makes her way out of the ring, with a fair bit of love from the Milwaukee crowd. Happy that Maggie is clear and that neither competitor has anything untoward on them, Stringer calls for the bell to get the match underway. Antoinette bounces up and down on the balls of her feet and raises her arms, pumping them to get the crowd even livelier than they already are. Happy that the fans are rallied behind her, Antoinette darts to the middle of the ring with a smile on her face. Cassandra makes her own way to the centre at her own pace which is slower than the energetic Antoinette. She keeps her eye on Sands the whole way, sizing her up with her head tilted slightly to the side. Cassandra offers the bubbly wrestler a handshake, but Antoinette doesn’t accept it. Mason keeps her hand outstretched waiting for her to accept. With a dubious expression Antoinette looks down at Cassandra’s offered hand and as soon as she does, Cassandra moves quickly to hit Antoinette with a forearm across the jaw.

Zack: It looks like Antoinette learned not to accept the handshake after her match with Abigail Lindsay but it hasn’t done her much good. Cassandra’s used the distraction well to her advantage.

Mai: It serves Antoinette right, she should have stayed focused on Cassandra.

Another two forearms to the same spot follow from Cassandra which start to push Antoinette back a step. With Antoinette trying to regain her balance Cassandra delivers a soccer kick to her calf which wobbles her a little. She delivers another, and another, and another until Antoinette loses her balance and drops down to one knee. Another pair of kicks follow, this time connecting with Antoinette’s chest. She starts trying to get back to her feet, but Cassandra lays another matching pair of kicks to her chest to keep her down, which earns her a massive amount of disdain from the Milwaukee crowd.

Mai: Look at the way she is keeping Antoinette exactly where she wants her! That’s just like poetry in motion.

Zack: I wouldn’t go that far but she is doing well to keep the pressure on. Antoinette will need to find an opening soon or --- wait…

Cassandra aims another kick to the same spot, but this time Antoinette catches a hold of her foot. Keeping hold of Mason’s foot, Antoinette gets back to her own feet and then shoves the Boston native backwards. She wobbles but manages to keep herself upright. At least until Antoinette charges her with a clothesline that sends her crashing to the canvas. The crowd show Antoinette all the love as Cassandra pops straight back up to her feet. Sands doesn’t miss a beat as she cracks Cassandra with a spin kick and then follows up with an elbow to the side of her head. Another two follow before Antoinette grabs Cassandra by the wrist and goes to whip her across to the ropes. Cassandra is having none of that though and plants her feet to stop herself from going. Using Antoinette’s momentum against her, Cassandra reverses it and instead sends Antoinette across into the ropes.

Zack: Antoinette found her opening and it is starting to look a bit more even and not so one sided between them now.

Mai: What match are you watching? Cassandra is clearly superior in every way.

Antoinette bounces off the ropes and Cassandra is waiting to meet her. She catches hold of her head and straight away connects a DDT to drop her to the canvas. Antoinette starts to get up, giving her head a rub as she does. Before she can make it the whole way, Cassandra grabs her by the head and pulls her the rest of the way up. As soon as she is fully vertical, Mason cracks her with a stiff right to the side of the head and then fires her across into the corner. Antoinette hits back first with a thud. Cassandra follows her in and puts her foot to Antoinette’s throat, choking her against the turnbuckle. Stringer immediately tells Cassandra to break but she keeps the pressure on anyway.

Mai: Look at that flexibility! Antoinette should count herself lucky I’d love Cassandra to have her ankles around my neck!

Zack: There’s an image that none of us needed. Cassandra is pushing the referee’s count and she is going to get herself disqualified if she isn’t careful.

Once Stringer reaches a count of four Cassandra finally breaks and pulls Sands out of the corner. She fires her across diagonally into the ropes. Antoinette rebounds and for second time Cassandra catches her as she does. This time she places her into a side headlock and starts to fire blows into her mid section. Antoinette tries to free herself but Cassandra tightens her grip and continues to lay the blows into her middle. Releasing the headlock, Cassandra fires Antoinette into the ropes for a third time. As she rebounds off, Cassandra clocks her with a roundhouse kick that drops her like a rock. A knee drop from Mason follows before she goes for cover, prompting Stringer to get into position for the count.

Zack: That roundhouse almost took Antoinette’s head off! I’d be surprised if she knows where she is at the moment.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Antoinette kicks out before Stringer can complete the two and Cassandra rolls straight back up to her feet, and then pulls Antoinette up to hers by the head.

Mai: That was a slow count… it must have been, because otherwise Cassandra would have won right there!

Zack: It wasn’t a slow count.

Before Cassandra can make another move, Antoinette surprises her with an European uppercut which knocks her back a step. A spin kick follows which knocks Mason back another step, and then Antoinette grabs her by the wrist and whips her across into the corner. Cassandra hits shoulder first, and Antoinette follows drops her shoulder and charges in after her, hitting her with a shoulder thrust to her side. Before Stringer can even ask Antoinette to let her out of the corner, Sands pulls her out and fires her across into the opposite corner. This time she hits back first and Antoinette follows with a bicycle kick. She finds her feet again before using a hip toss to bring Cassandra out of the corner and straight to the canvas.

Zack: Antoinette is fighting back and she has put the control firmly in her corner. That bicycle kick was executed perfectly.

Mai: Meh, I’ve seen better.

With Cassandra still down and the Milwaukee crowd cheering her on, Antoinette scales to the top rope. She steadies herself and measures to check that Cassandra hasn’t moved from her position. Seeing that Cassandra has started to get up, she abandons whatever she was thinking of and moves to the corner instead. From the turnbuckle she launches herself off as Cassandra reaches a vertical base and connects a missile dropkick square into her chest. Cassandra drops like a rock and Antoinette throws her arm over for the cover.

Zack: I don’t know what Antoinette was originally planning but with Cassandra on the move it would have likely ended up in disaster for her. Instead she’s executed a beautiful missile dropkick and has the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Cassandra gets her shoulder up just after the two has come down and Antoinette sits back on her knees. She gives her head a nod and then gets to her feet pumping her arms to work the crowd up even more.

Mai: She may have had the cover. HAD being the operative word. Cassandra is too good to go out on a missile dropkick!

She pulls Cassandra up to her feet and delivers a pair of elbows into the side of her head to disorientate her, before getting her into a headlock. She makes her way to the corner with Cassandra still in the headlock and then climbs to the top turnbuckle. The crowd show Sands plenty of love as she launches off to deliver a Tornado DDT that spikes Cassandra’s head into the canvas. Rather than go for the cover, Antoinette heads up top again. She steadies herself and measures, and this time, happy that Cassandra isn’t about to get up, she launches herself off to deliver a corkscrew moonsault that lands perfectly. Hooking one of Cassandra’s legs she goes for the cover as Stringer slides into place.

Zack: She calls that RAVE-A-ROUND and you can bet that Cassandra’s head is problem spinning at the very least. This could be a successful night for Antoinette!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Mason gets her shoulder up before the three comes down and Antoinette again pushes back to her knees. She looks at the referee for clarification and Stringer holds up two fingers which gets a none too favourable response from the crown. Antoinette looks disappointed but shrugs and gets back to her feet.

Mai: Cassandra was just letting Antoinette think she was close to winning, it’s all a rouse to lull her into a false sense of security.

Antoinette goes to pull Cassandra up again, but Cassandra pulls her legs up and kicks out with both feet, catching Sands in the chest. Antoinette reels back from the impact, and Cassandra pushes up to her knees and then further on up to her feet. Antoinette regains her composure quickly but not quickly enough as Cassandra grabs her wrist and pulls her into a short-arm clothesline that flattens her to the canvas. Keeping hold of her wrist she pulls her up into a second… and a third… and a fourth.. After the fifth she fires Sands across into the ropes and takes off towards the opposite set herself.

Mai: See! It was all a rouse! Cassandra is still in this and she’s going to take Antoinette to pieces now.

Zack: I think it is more a case of her getting a second wind.

Cassandra comes off her ropes using them for momentum, as Antoinette rebounds. Mason closes the gap between them and hits Sands with a running single leg high knee that almost takes her off her feet. Moving quickly she gets Antoinette into position for a Hammerlock DDT which she executes perfectly to drive Antoinette’s head into the canvas. She hooks both of Antoinette’s legs as she goes for the cover, prompting Stringer to get back into place.

Zack: BULLSEYE followed by THE MASON-DDT and this could be all she wrote now.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

The referee stops the count just before she brings her hand down to complete the free. Cassandra gets to her feet and goes toe to toe with Stringer demanding to know why. Stringer points out Antoinette’s foot across the bottom rope which gets an annoyed stamp of her own foot from Cassandra in response.

Mai: Just knock her foot off and pretend it was never there!

While Cassandra debates with the referee, Antoinette gets to her feet using the ropes to steady herself. Cassandra spots her and takes off towards her but Antoinette stops her in a tracks with a kick to the mid section that freezes her in place. Before she can recover, Antoinette uses her Russian leg sweep to send Cassandra crashing to the canvas.

Zack: SUGAR RUSH from Antoinette and it looks like she is setting up for something else now, and she has this crowd eating out of the palm of her hand.

Antoinette throws her arms up in the air. Making eye contact with the crowd she screams loudly as they cheer. Happy that they are behind her and that Cassandra is down and hasn’t moved, she takes off towards the ropes at a run. Using them for a springboard she delivers her springboard corkscrew moonsault which she lands perfectly. She hooks both of her legs for good measure as Stringer gets into position and the Milwaukee crowd come to their feet.

Zack: CANDYLAND! And I think she has just done it. She is three seconds away from her first win in FFW.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer gets back to her feet and immediately calls for the bell.

Maggie: Your winner….. Via pinfall……………….ANTOINETTE SANDS!

Mai: I demand a recount!

Zack: Demand all you want, it won’t change anything.

Antoinette gets to her feet to have her hand raised by the referee. The camera focuses on her smiling face before cutting elsewhere.

The Cosplay Princess

The show returns to the ring, but instead of finding the ring announcer there, we find a very familiar Prospect in the form of “Poison” Rose Gardner. Standing behind her is a fairly slim guy dressed up like Spider Man...though he’s holding cue cards under his arm. He begins by holding up the first one, which simply says “HELLO!”

Rose: WHAT’S UP, HEROES?!

Insert pop here!

Rose: This really works! I think I’m getting the hang of this! SO. Here’s the thing, you guys: Spidey here and I have come to Velocity tonight with a very special thing for all of you. Because, as you know, Future Shock: Anarchy is next Tuesday -- live from Detroit, Michigan, by the way; if you’re in Motor City right now or anywhere in the area you should defo grab yourself some tickets, I hear FFW’s got so many of ‘em, they’re SELLING!

Spider-Man nods his head as he holds up another card over Rose’s head with an arrow pointing down to her that reads “SEXY BEAST.” In smaller letters, it reads under that “NOT BRI”.

Rose: And THIS…

She takes a moment to read the cue card.

Rose: … sexy beast o’er here has a couple of things to remind you guys in regards to that event. So welcome, one and all, to the first ever (and maybe only) edition of the ROSALINA REPORT!

There’s a (rather cheap) animation, clearly made for fun, of the segment on the tron screen flashing a drawing of Rose herself in her “I’m the boss” pose that reads “The Rosalina Report” next to it.

Rose: Future Shock: Anarchy this coming Tuesday will feature SEVEN whoopin’ matches for your appreciation! We have a rare occurrence of two males competing inside an FFW ring in a tag team match that will also involve Kyle Kilmeade…

Of course, the crowd is rather entertained by Rose’s troll-like jokes.

Rose: What else? Um… Ah! The FS Tag straps will be on the line as well, NHB versus Next Generation! Then there’s Princess Andi Takata versus Valerie McKinley -- not my proudest cosplay, I gotta add -- and my good buddy, Future Shock’s bookworm of an adorbs cinnamon roll Gillie Barnes faces Harley Shannon for the Future Shock Championship!

Insert pop here, again!

Rose: But y’know… Of course I wouldn’t come out here to talk about all the matches in the card and forget about my own. Because, you see, we’re in a bit of a conundrum here. See, this woman.

An image of Brianna Singer shows up on the big screen, and the crowd begins to boo. Spider-Man holds up a cue card that reads “RAGING HOSE BEAST” as her image appears.

Rose: YES! BOO THIS WOMAN! She’s… nasty! She’s like… Like… Crap, I had a game reference here but it would be lost on most of y’all, so nevermind. But BOO THIS WOMAN!... See, here’s the thing: we know Brianna Singer to be a capable wrestler. This is not her first rodeo. However, she chose to come after me… And Spideybae here… to try and make Future Shock less fun for everybody. This kind of doesn’t make sense to me, especially seeing as she’s Future Shock’s executive assistant and should be using her power to, I don’t know, HELP the brand instead of picking petty fights with people who do things she dislikes. Sssssooooo… I think it’s safe for all of us to assume that, for a decent wrestler, she’s a rather incompetent authority figure, right? Yeah?

“Yeah,” answers the audience. The next cue card was a hand-drawn picture in magic marker of Brianna eating Smurfs with blue stuff all over her mouth. Rose points to the picture as if it was proof of something.

Rose: This is what she thinks of herself to be. A monster who’s capable of eating the little talent up. And that’s just the attitude of a nasty person! Not to mention, who the hell would eat a Smurf? I’m sure they taste horrible, but I digress. I’m not the first one who Brianna has decided to bully just because I’m out to have fun while I’m in the ring, and if nothing’s done, I won’t be the last either. So there’s a couple of things we need to take into consideration.

Rosalina starts pacing around the ring, tapping her chin as if she was some ultimate sleuth or something.

Rose: First, we need to say thank you to--

Rose clearly mouths Seth Star’s name, but no sound comes out. (Of course, she’s just mouth-dubbing the name, but making no sound herself.) She stares at Spidey, who shrugs.

Rose: I think there’s something weird going on here, it’s almost like he’s being censored here. Let’s try that again. We need to say thank you to--

Again, she just mouths his name.

Rose: … huh! Well, you know who I’m talking about, we need to thank the COO for granting us this chance to get Brianna’s badonkadonk in the ring, because Adam Grant wasn’t really keen on doing it. And we can’t really blame Adam here! Because for all intents and purposes, she works for him as an authority, directly, and he’s just looking after his employees’ well-beings in the first place. Still, though… Like I said… She’s as capable a wrestler as she could never dream to be as an authority.

Spider-Man sorts through his cue cards before holding up yet another. This one reads “GOOD WRESTLER. STILL A HOSE BEAST.”

Rose: So this Rosalina Report comes to a simple conclusion: Brianna… You don’t own Future Shock. And as you’re going to learn at Anarchy…

Rose smirks playfully.

Rose: You don’t own me. I wasn’t picked to be the poster girl for Anarchy for no reason. Do you know what Anarchy means? A complete absence of a governing power. Now, I’m not gonna campaign for Future Shock to become a complete anarchy. But I’m going to fight the power that you represent. And I’m gonna show you just how bad a motivated little punk like me can wreck your selfish little world. Because once I get rolling?

The next cue card goes up from Spidey. “#ROSEWINSLOL”

Rose: And the prospect of THAT…

Crowd: IS REALLY GOOD!!!

And as Rose literally drops the mic, “I’m the Boss” hits the sound system. The final two cue cards go up from there. The first one reads “I CHALLENGE ALL OF MILWAUKEE” before that card goes flying. The final one reads “TO A DANCE PAR-TAY!” The crowd comes to their feet as rave lighting takes over while the crowd as well as Rose and Spider-Man enjoy a dance party till the commercial break.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 08:09:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 10:18:56 am »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!!

Zack: Tonight is going to be a busy night for Chaotic Temptation, and that begins now. The only good thing about this match is I don’t have Mai ringside for it. Instead, I’m joined by the group’s manager, Christian Kincaid.

Christian: Glad to be here. It is a busy night for the girls, and I’m sure they will both secure the victories. I know Scarlett is ready for the main event later.

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Maggie: Accompanied to the ring by Mai Hotaru.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a rival team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. Mai Hotaru pops out of the curtain soon after and puts a hand on her client’s shoulder as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together the two women walk down the ramp as the crowd boos O.E. the entire time. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Mai. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues. Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match.

Zack: So let me ask you something since I have you here. Do you think it’s demoralizing for OE when you and the rest of her group don’t think she has a great chance at Relentless against Sophia?

Christian: See, that’s the thing about Sophia. She’s been very successful, and the challenger is almost always considered an underdog. Very rarely is anyone going to say the challenger has the best shot, because the champion is the champion for a reason.

Green and blue strobe lights flood the arena as “Map of the Problematique” blasts out over the speakers. As the keyboard comes in, a spotlight shines on the curtain, through which steps Erica Horton to a pop from the fans.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh Scotland by way of Spartanburg, South Carolina! Please welcome ERICA HORTON!

Erica heads down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes on her way.

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away,
Well I refuse to let you go!

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she heads around the nearest steps to the commentators, still catching hands with fans until she gets there. She then heads up the steps and into the ring. Standing in the middle, she lifts a hand to the crowd and then heads to her corner as “Map of the Problematique” fades out.

Zack: This woman right here is going to be challenging Scarlett Silver at Relentless for her Fast Track Championship. How prepared is Scarlett in your estimation?

Christian: She’ll be ready for Erica. See Zack, I don’t let people I train look ahead. I have been getting Scarlett ready for Andi, because that match is next. One opponent at a time, especially since Erica and Andi don’t have a lot in common.

As the music fades out, referee Stephen Wilson checks both competitors are ready before he called for the bell. Both women stepped forward to the middle of the ring, circled around each other for a moment or two before they entered into a collar and elbow tie up. It was short lived before Horton got the upperhand as she broke the grapple and ghosted behind her opponent to apply a rear waistlock to her. Ayano, though, quickly broke the hold by driving her hands down into Erica’s wrists to break her grip before O.E. countered into a rear waistlock of her own. Horton tried to pull Ayano’s hands apart from around her middle but barely get a chance before she was lifted off her feet and dumped face first onto the mat with a takedown by the Japanese wrestler, following it with a slap to the back of Erica’s head before she got a chance to move. Ayano quickly nipped to her feet with her arms raised that got her a boo from the crowd as she waited for Erica to get to her knees before she skipped forward, grabbed hold of her tights and yanked violently upwards to give her a wedgie.

Zack: Well that’s some interesting offense there from the #1 contender too Sophia’s title. I’m not sure how effective it’s going to be.

Christian: O.E. doesn’t think she’s going to win with that move, but you have to realize she marches to the beat of her own drum out there. On top of that, wedgies don’t feel good.

Horton nipped to her feet and turned around to face Ayano who was leaning back in her corner with a wide shit eating grin on her face as she laughed at her blonde opponent. Anger flashed across the Scot’s face and she charged towards her opponent who sidestepped her and as she came in grabbed hold of the back of her head and gave her a little extra momentum to send her chest first into the turnbuckles. Horton staggered backwards and as she did so, the Chaotic Temptation member grabbed hold of her arm and delivered a chinese burn before quickly transitioning into a rear waistlock and snapping off a German suplex that drove Erica down on the back of her head and shoulders. As the Scottish wrestler rolled through to her hands and kees, O.E. circled around her and drove a soccer style kick into her ribcage, following it up with a second and a third in quick succession before she pulled her upwards and locked in an abdominal stretch.

Zack: O.E’s going right to work on the back and ribs of Erica here. The abdominal stretch is one of the oldest moves in this sport.

Christian: There’s a reason it’s still in use years after it’s invention. That’s because it works, and gets O.E. closer to her goal here.

Wilson got down in front of Erica, asking her if she wanted to give in, getting a ‘No’ from the woman that saw the Eighth Chamber Orochi begin to deliver chops straight into her exposed side, driving the chops into the exact same spot the soccer kicks had landed in moments ago. Erica gasped in pain but still refused to quit as the referee asked her the question. This got her more stiff chops into the side, that once more caused the blonde to gasp and grimace in pain. Still when asked the question by the official, Erica refused to submit to the hold. Another series of four rapid fire and stiff chops found their target as welts and dark red hand marks began to form on Horton’s side before Ayano pushed her away, causing her to fall to her knees on the mat.

Zack: Look at the ferocity of those shots from Ayano. Erica’s body is gonna look like a candy can with all the red spots she’s absorbing.

Christian: Ayanos mean business with their chops. I think it’s hereditary practically. You remember what Miko did to Bianca’s chest last year?

Before Erica could get back to her feet, O.E. drove a running knee into her side and quickly took hold of her head, applying the Kiss The Ring fish hook headlock - her finger pulling at Horton’s lip as hard as she could. Wilson immediately started the count getting to four before Ayano released the hold only to apply once more. Again Wilson used the count to get the break, reprimanding the Japanese superstar who rolled her eyes and this time just locked in an ordinary, regular everyday headlock, asking the referee if he was happy this time. As Erica rose to her feet, the Japanese wrestler wrenched the hold in tighter on the blonde. Erica slapped a hand against Ayano’s spine, before she attempted to lift her up into a side suplex only for the Japanese star to wrench the hold on tighter to block the move and landed back on her feet. This prompted the Spartanburg resident to walk them backwards into the ring ropes and fired her opponent across the ring. Ayano hit the ropes and came back straight back to deliver a shoulder block to the slightly smaller blonde that sent her falling backwards to the canvas. Horton tried to quickly came back to her feet only to be surprised by a wet willy from the Japanese wrestler while she was on her knees before Ayano went straight back to the headlock on her opponent.

Christian: Watching OE wrestle takes me back to when I was in high school. If we had lockers out here, I think she would shove Erica into one by now.

Zack: If the idea is to irritate and aggravate Erica, it’s working like gangbusters. Look at her face right now!

Erica scowled as the hold was locked in tightly once more and again she walked Ayano back into the ropes and fired her across the ring. O.E. bounced off the opposite ropes and again came back looking to deliver another shoulder block to her foe only to get surprised as Erica goes low and sends the Eighth Chamber Orochi into the canvas face first with a drop toe hold. The blonde wrestler doesn’t waste any time as she floated over the back of the Chaotic Temptation member, paintbrush slapping the back of her head before she caught her in a front facelock. The pair began to rise to their feet in the middle of the ring only for Erica to snap off a suplex. The pair rose back to their feet at the same time and Horton left her feet to deliver a picture perfect dropkick into Ayano’s chest knocking straight back down to the mat. Again the pair rose quickly to their feet and again Erica was able to strike first, catching Ayano in the midsection with a series of five swiftly delivered stiff kicks before she grabbed hold of her head and dropped down to her knees with a jawbreaker sending her opponent falling backwards to the canvas.

Christian: Erica got a good shot in there, but she needs to speed this match’s pace up. That’s outside OE’s wheelhouse.

Horton rolled back up to a vertical base and dropped back to the ring ropes, bouncing off them and came back towards the Japanese born wrestler with a running knee into her middle. She followed it with a second knee to her middle that doubled Ayano up. Erica bent over next to her, hooking her arm before she snapped O.E. backwards, bouncing the back of her skull off the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. Ayano tried to roll to the side only for Horton to roll her onto her back and make the cover.

One…

T-

Zack: Not even a two practically off the Russian leg sweep from Erica, and it’s right back to work for her.

O.E. kicked out of the cover and sat up as Erica nodded in agreement with the referee’s count before she quickly moved in behind Ayano, wrapping her legs around her torso and locking her feet at the ankles as she applied a body scissors. The Japanese wrestler tried to force Horton’s ankles apart as Erica’s legs tried to squeeze all the air out of Ayano’s body as she propped herself up on her hands. Ayano began to hammer her fist into Erica’s legs only for the Scot to lean forward and begin to answer with forearm shots driven into the top of her neck and the back of her head. O.E.’s expression turned to one of anger and frustration as she rolled to the side then onto all fours, Erica making sure to follow her, tightening up the grip of her legs all the while and as she made it to her hands and knees, Horton took her opponents back and locked in a sleeper hold to go along with the body scissors. Wilson went to check the hold and check on the Chaotic Temptation member asking her if she wanted to quit but got no response as the Japanese woman instead tried to pull her opponent’s arms away from her neck. When that met with little success, she pushed the arm upwards instead and managed to bite down hard on her forearm.

Zack: There is no shortcut OE won’t take, and that includes trying to take a bite out of her opponent, as you just saw.

Erica released and rolled away quickly, looking down at the teeth marks in her arms as she rose to her feet before she darted forward as the Eighth Chamber Orochi also made it back to a vertical base. Horton catching her when she got to her feet with a lungblower that sent her straight back to the mat. Horton immediately dove on top of her and hooked her leg as she went for the cover; Wilson sliding into position.

One…

Two…

Christian: She hasn’t gotten OE worn down nearly enough yet, but if she will keep a consistent faster pace, it’d do her a lot of favors.

Ayano kicked out once more and started back to her feet, holding her chest only to get measured up by Erica who sprinted forward and left her feet as she went to deliver the 720 DDT only for Ayano to shove her off at the vital moment. Erica landed on her feet with her back to her opponent and took a quick glance over her shoulder before she leapt into the air to deliver a pele kick; Ayano bringing her arms up to try and block the shot only for enough of it to get through to cause her to stumble backwards a step and fall to one knee. Erica rose back to her feet and as she did so, Ayano exploded up off one knee and took Horton down to the mat with a sling blade. O.E. continued her momentum, running into the ropes and coming back into a running dropkick that knocked the South Carolina resident down to the mat once more.

Zack: So give me a ballpark figure here. What chance do you think OE has against Sophia at Relentless?

Christian: Why do you keep coming back to that? OE is in a match with Erica right now, and it’s not even over yet. Focus on the match in the ring, that’s part of the job, isn’t it?

Both wrestlers came to their feet once more and as they did so, Ayano lifted the blonde off her feet and delivered an Atomic drop that saw Erica step backwards gingerly, allowing the Eighth Chamber Orochi to grab her by the nose with one hand and chop down on the bridge of the nose with the other. Erica reeled around away from her foe and OE used the opportunity to deliver a German suplex that she bridged for the pinfall.

One…

Tw-

Christian: I think OE has a touch more strength to her than Erica, because you don’t use bridges like that without some upper body power. It just wasn’t enough.

Erica kicked out of the pinfall attempt, rolling to the side where Ayano brought her to her feet only to Irish whip her across the ring and into the corner, following in behind and delivering a corner clothesline to the Fast Track Title contender. Landing on her feet the Japanese star quickly used the ring ropes to her advantage as she delivered a step up enzugiri to the back of Horton’s head. Erica staggered forward a couple of steps before Ayano struck once more and sent the blonde to the canvas with an Anaconda Vice suplex. As they landed the No Surrender hopeful transitioned through the move and kept the Anaconda Vice submission locked in tightly. Erica refused to tap as the referee asked the question of her, instead she used her strength to move her body around towards the ropes.

Christian: That’s the problem with that hold, Zack. Your opponent’s body is free to do anything it wants. And in this case, it’s find the ropes.

Zack: OE doesn’t want to let go, she’s taking every second she can. But a DQ loss tonight would certainly put a damper more than ever before meeting Sophia at Relentless.

She still refused to quit as she kicked her foot out and just brushed the bottom rope with the toe of her boot causing her to put in a little more effort as she still refused to quit and this time when she kicked out her feet she managed to hook it over the bottom rope. Before the referee could see it though, Mai pushed it off and back to the mat. Again Erica kicked her leg out to the rope looking for the break only for her boot to be pushed away once more by Mai. On the third attempt the referee looked up and this time saw Hotaru leaning back, pulling the bottom rope out of the way. The referee reprimanded the manager who kept hold of the rope for a couple of moments more as she argued her case only releasing the rope when the referee threatened a disqualification, allowing Erica, who looked like she was only moments away from tapping out, to finally get her foot over the rope. Stephen Wilson called for the break only for Ayano to keep the submission tightly applied until his count reached four before she rolled away.

Christian: You have to give Erica credit, she has great ring awareness. That’s not really something you develop, you either have it or you don’t.

Zack: She fought that vice from the second she felt it get applied, and worked like the devil to get to the ropes. But the damage may have been done.

Getting to her feet, Ayano threw her hands into the air, getting booed and jeered by the capacity crowd that only saw her shake her head as Erica began to pull herself upwards using the ring ropes for assistance. As she got to her knees, O.E. moved in behind her and forced her forward, pressing her throat across the middle rope to choke her out, getting another boo from the crowd and another four count from the referee. Once more the Eighth Chamber Orochi released the hold and this time she pulled her opponent up to her feet and delivered an inverted suplex, dropping the Fast Track contender on her face. Once more Ayano rolled backwards as she delivered the move to sit on her opponent’s back with her arm between her leg and started to pull the arm upwards into a fujiwara armbar. Erica immediately came to life, kicking her feet and wiggling her body as she tried to both pull her arm free and move closer to the ropes before Ayano could fully lock in the hold. As the blondes fingertips managed to brush the bottom rope, O.E. managed to get the hold locked in, causing a look of agony to appear on her foe’s face.

Christian: OE’s showing Sophia she can do that move as well as the champion can here. Nothing wrong with a little bit of gamesmanship.

Erica let out a short scream of pain but refused to quit as she managed to stretch a little further and grab hold of the rope. The referee began the four count once more and as he counted Ayano picked the middle and index fingers of the hand that she had trapped and bent them away from each other, spraining them with an audible snap as she told the crowd to shhhhhhhhh!! As she completed pointing fingers, she came to her feet on the referee’s count of four and walked away from Erica, laughing maniacally while the blonde clutched her fingers to her chest.

Zack: Dear God, you could hear the sound of OE trying to break Erica’s fingers from her hand right there.

Crowd: YOU SICK FUCK!!! YOU SICK FUCK!!!

Christian: Yeah, that’s...something Mai probably taught her to do.

Ayano only laughed more at the crowd’s reaction, giving them a little bow while behind her, the pain on Erica’s face turned to anger as she used the ring ropes to pull herself quickly to her feet, still clutching her fingers to her chest. As she got her feet underneath her, the crowd’s chant turned into cheers causing the Japanese wrestler to turn around to face Erica… the blonde skipping forwards and connecting with a superkick. Ayano dropped straight backwards to the canvas and lay for a moment before she rolled and started to come back to her feet only for Erica to be waiting for, the Scotswoman moving quickly forward to grab the back of Ayano’s head with her good hand and yanked it downwards to meet her rising knee. O.E. spun as she stumbled away and Horton once more jerked her foe by her hair into a backbreaker. Hotaru immediately began to berate the referee from the outside for the hair pull as Ayano returned to her feet only to be dropped back to the canvas once more with a neckbreaker. Erica rolled over, hooking the leg to make the cover as she did so.

Zack: I can still hear that terrible sound of Erica’s fingers being pulled apart by OE in my head. She’s still fighting though, and there’s a cover!

Christian: Yeah, but covers usually work better when the referee is there to count them for you. Which isn’t the case here.

No count was forthcoming though as the referee found himself in the middle of an argument with an irate Mai Hotaru - the alcohol loving manager up on the apron demanding the disqualification of the Scottish wrestler for the pulling of the hair… while he told her to get back down and return to her corner. Horton glared at the manager as she came to her feet and quickly moved towards her, spinning to use her good hand for a spinning backfist that only got air as Mai saw it coming and dropped to the floor to get out of the way of the blow. Immediately she began to ask the referee if he was going to allow that… and got blanked by the official as he turned his attention back to the action. The Chaotic Temptation member managed to get back to her feet as Erica approached and Ayano caught her with a jab to the jaw. Erica replied with a jab of her own. Ayano replied in kind and got another jab for her efforts. A third attempted jab was blocked by Erica who this time landed a stiff left hook before blocking another shot from her opponent and landed another left hook that caused O.E. to sway backwards. Erica pulled her fist back to deliver another left hook only for Ayano to hold her hands up, causing the blonde to hesitate for a moment as Ayano made a T with her hands to call for a time out.

Zack: There’s no time outs in wrestling, and if she thinks Erica is gonna let her have one, then---

Christian: Yeah, that’s not gonna happen at all.

Erica threw the shot, driving her fist into Ayano’s jaw that sent her down to the mat. O.E. scrambled back to her feet, holding her hands up once more as she was just out of range of Erica’s fist and pointed off to the side, yelling ‘What’s that?!?’ at the blonde. Horton’s eyes followed the direction that her foe was pointing in only to see her making the A-Ok sign before she stepped forward and sucker punched her with a stiff shot to the jaw. Erica took half a step backwards, rage appearing on her face once more as she stepped forward and delivered an elbow smash into Ayano’s face, knocking her back down to the mat. Again the Eighth Chamber Orochi scrambled to get back to her feet only for Horton to leap onto the ropes, land on her shoulders and send her flying across the ring with a headscissors takedown. Ayano landed hard on the mat and lay there for a moment before she started to get back to her feet. As she got to a vertical base, the Spartanburg resident charged towards her, left her feet and drove her skull first into the canvas with a 720 DDT. As Ayano hit the mat, Erica dove on top her, hooking her leg for the cover.

Zack: A 720 DDT, and Erica’s about to call it a night!

One…

Two…

...THRE----

Christian: Not exactly. Hitting OE in the head is not your best strategy as a general rule.

At the last second Ayano rolled her shoulder and onto her front. Erica looked at the official for a moment as he showed her the two count before she nodded her head and pushed up to her feet, holding her hand against her body once more. Horton waved her opponent back to her feet, waiting as the No Surrender hopeful began to slowly rise upwards before she came forward and began to unload on her. The Fast Track Contender delivered MMA style kick after MMA style kick to the Japanese wrestlers body, combining them together into her Bubbly signature that forced Ayano to step backwards before Erica finished it off with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of O.E.’s head. As the final kick connected Ayano spun away from the blonde, taking a couple of steps on spaghetti legs before she fell to knees. The Eighth Chamber Orochi quickly tried to rise back upwards only for Erica to drive a front kick into her ass before she leapt into the jumping double knee backbreaker to complete the backstabber.

Christian: Erica really likes that backbreaker, but you can see how well Mai prepared for it. Al Erica got for it was a short hard trip to the mat.

But O.E. had her hands wrapped around the top rope as Erica tried to snap her backwards into the move and went nowhere as Horton landed roughly on the mat, her head bouncing against the canvas. Ayano turned around quickly and fell on top of her opponent, being to hammer away at with both of her hands. Erica brought her arms up to cover her head and face but that only meant that the Japanese woman changed her target, driving a double palm strike into her rib cage before she followed it with a titty twister on the blonde as the referee used the count to get separation between the two - Ayano reaching back behind her to grab the ropes and pull herself back to her feet as Horton rolled onto her front holding her chest.

Zack: Some moves really defy description, and I think that bit of offense falls into that category.

Christian: Unless Erica’s into that sort of thing. It doesn’t look like she is.

Ayano leaned back against the ring ropes, catching her breath as she watched and waited for Erica to get back to her feet before she moved towards her and from behind quickly locked in the Cobra clutch. Erica struggled and fought against the hold, trying to make her way towards the ring ropes but as she got close, Ayano jerked her backwards and downwards into a cobra clutch slam. Erica rolled away onto her side only for O.E. to pull her back up to her feet once more and again locked in the Cobra Clutch. Erica’s movements were starting to slow as the referee checked the hold, declaring it legal as he asked the blonde if she wanted to submit and got no answer. Ayano used the hold to shake the Spartanburg native from side to side before the referee asked the question once more, getting no answer he raised Erica’s hand in the air and watched it drop. He raised it again and it dropped back down by Horton’s side once more.

Zack: We’re just one hand fall away from this thing being over right here. OE’s cobra clutch is close to sealing the deal here!

Again he raised the hand into the air, holding it there for a moment before he released. It started to drop only for it to stop part way down and start to shake. The crowd rallied behind Erica only for Ayano to respond with a Cobra Clutch suplex that drove Erica into the canvas once more. O.E. floated over and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

...THRE------

Christian: Close call there. I can tell you now that Scarlett will be reviewing this tape more than once before we get to Relentless.

Erica’s shoulder came up at the last minute and Ayano shook her head, looking at the referee in disbelief, shaking her head as Wilson held up two fingers to Ayano, confirming the two count to her. Hotaru screamed at him from the outside, slamming down her clutch bag in the corner as she walked down the side of the ring, telling him that it was a definite three count as Ayano got to her feet, asking him what he thought he was doing only counting two. Stephen Wilson told her it was definitely a two count; the shoulder coming up before the three count causing the Chaotic Temptation member to throw her hands up in the air as she circled away and kicked the bottom rope as Horton began to get back to her feet. She made it all the way up to one knee before Ayano swooped in behind her, locked in the Cobra Clutch once more and jerked her up to her feet.

Zack: OE is hellbent on keeping this cobra clutch in position, and I’m not sure how much more Erica can withstand.

Christian: OE is like a snapping turtle. Once she clamps onto something, she doesn’t like to let go of it.

O.E. kept the hold locked in for a couple of moments as she seemed to be trying to regain her composure before she sent up to drive the Fast Track title contender face first into the mat with the Black Mamba cobra clutch facebuster… but as she went to sweep her legs, Horton stepped backwards, jerking herself free of the Japanese woman’s grasp to stand behind her. Before Ayano could realise what was happening, Erica kicked her in the ass and completed the Backstabber with the jumping double knee backbreaker. As soon as Ayano hit the canvas, Horton dove on top of her and hooked both of her legs for the pinfall victory.

Zack: BACKSTABBER! Erica’s got this!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian: If you mean she has a two count, yes. But the three wasn’t there for her just yet.

Before the referee could complete the count, Hotaru grabbed him by the ankle and yanked him out of the ring underneath the bottom rope. He landed on his back on the floor and immediately pushed up to rest on his elbows finding the regular announcer standing over him, still irate about his two count earlier and giving him plenty of grief about it as he lay there bewildered for a moment before he pushed up to his feet and immediately threw Mai out, ordering her to go to the back. This only caused Mai to get angrier as she stood her ground refusing to leave the ringside arena. Wilson re-iterated his decision, ordering her to leave before he started to call for security that caused her to slap the taste from his mouth. Meanwhile in the ring Erica had rolled to a sitting position and stared daggers at Hotaru, her eyes not leaving her as she pulled herself up to her feet, walked to the ring ropes and catapulted herself over the top into a crossbody block that saw her land perfectly on Mai. Erica rose to her feet to the cheers from the crowd and with security getting close, Horton rolled back into the ring.

Zack: A little crossbody for Mai’s troubles too, but Erica knows the match is in the ring and not with Mai Hotaru.

Christian: I don’t know, I’d pay good money to see Erica and Mai go at it.

As Wilson stayed on the outside, telling security to get Mai out of here, Erica advanced on O.E. who was slumped face first against the turnbuckles in her corner. Erica pulled her up to her feet with a handful of hair and looked to bring her out of the corner. As she did so, Mai’s clutch dropped to the canvas as Ayano turned towards Erica and hurled a handful of salt straight into her eyes. Horton wheeled away blinded, stumbling towards the middle of the ring, trying to clear her eyes only for the Chaotic Temptation member to take full advantage. The submissionist grabbing her opponent from behind as Stephen Wilson slid back into the ring and locked in a standing Anaconda Vice that she turned into the Deadly Venom with a sitout side slam.  As they landed on the mat, O.E. rolled her foe over and locked in the Snake Pond anaconda vise-cobra clutch combination, pulling back as far as she can.

Zack: There’s the SNAKE POND! OE’s got this devastating hold well applied, and I don’t think Erica can withstand it for very long.

Christian: Not after everything she’s been put through, I’d agree with you.

Wilson slid in front of Erica asking her if she wanted the quit. The Scotswoman refused at first, fighting against the hold and desperately trying to find an escape only for Ayano to have it locked in right in the middle of the ring. As the blonde realised she had nowhere to go she tapped her hand against the mat and Stephen Wilson called for the bell. As it sounded O.E. kept the hold locked in for another couple of moments before she released the hold, shoving Erica away from her. Slowly Ayano pushed up to her feet, helped by Stephen Wilson as Erica gasped for breath and got her hand raised in the air to the boos and jeers from the crowd.

Zack: Erica didn’t have a choice anymore, and that’s the bell! Sophia Pike is watching, and will be doing everything in her power to avoid this hold!

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of submission…”THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!!!!

Christian: Good job,, OE. That’s what you need heading into a big championship match. A little bit of a confidence builder there, Zack, for Ayano.

Zack: I’m sure it was! Fans, don’t go anywhere. The battle of the giants is still to come as well as the main event!

The Japanese wrestler headed towards the corner, climbing up onto the middle rope and raised her hands in the air in victory, getting roundly booed by the crowd as Erica rolled out underneath the bottom rope and rested against the ring apron still breathing heavily. Ayano made a title belt motion around her waist as she celebrated before the show cut elsewhere.

Lady Doomsday

The scene opens up backstage where FFW interviewer Amber Carano is standing in front of the Velocity logo, smiling at the camera as she begins to speak.

Amber: Please join me in welcoming at this time, "The Titaness” Isis Morales.

On that note, the red-haired giantess steps onto the frame, clearly towering over the interviewer as she just looking ahead, sporting a look of eagerness while not acknowledging Amber's presence.

Isis, in a matter of moments, you're going to be squaring off against Natalya Demidov in what is being being seen as a war of colossal proport...

It is within seconds that Isis turns to notice Amber, only to shut her up by holding out her hand in front of her. making. Isis then guides Amber's hand to hold her microphone up close to her lips as she looks onto the screen and begins to speak.

Isis: Natalya Demidov, the wait is finally over. For as long as you’ve competed in FFW, you have enjoyed showing people how much of an intimidating, undeniable force you are in the company; a badass Russian giant whose built to destroy everyone that got in her way. That has always been your claim to fame because no one else could hold a candle to you when it comes to your freakish nature. That is, until now.

I don’t have to introduce myself to you because you already know who I am. I don’t have to tell you what I’m capable of because you have seen what I can do. But tonight, the honor of knowing all of this first hand is yours Nattie. Because not even your eight inch height difference over me is going to deter the thunderous force that you are about to go through; a force that has taken out people even bigger than you.

This is my time, Nattie. Lady Doomsday makes a statement to you and the whole world that you are nothing more than a thing of the past, put down at the feet of the one and ONLY giant in FFW.

Welcome to Armageddon, женщина [woman].

Isis leaves the interview area, unapologetically brushing past Amber, who gives her an unflattering glare as the scene goes back to ringside.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 02:51:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 10:20:18 am »

Maggie: The following matched is set for one fall to the finish!

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Mai: Who... Who thought this match was going to be a good idea, Zack!? THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!

Zack: While Natalya may be coming off a recent loss of her No Surrender rematch, she’s hungry for competition and there might be no one who can feed that hunger like... Well, Isis.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent (or the match to begin).

Mai: You know, when all of you said Isis should pick on someone her own size, this ISN’T WHAT YOU MEANT WAS IT!?

Zack: Isis sits at about six foot six, and Natalya at seven foot two and truth be told... There is no one currently in FFW who comes close to the size of these two women and it is... It is not about to be pretty Mai.

DING! DING! DING!

Isis stares at Natalya.

Natalya stares at Isis.

The fans...

The fans chant. A dueling chant at that that becomes outright rhythmic.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! / THIS IS AWESOME! / HOLY SHIT! / THIS IS AWESOME! / HOLY SHIT! / THIS IS AWESOME! / HOLY SHIT! / THIS IS AWESOME!

Isis cuts this off by giving Natalya the mother of all knife edged chops, slapping her so hard across the chest that the crowd hears it and immediately her skin has already began growing red. Natalya however looks at her chest in mild amusement, before she responds back with her own knife edge chop across the latina’s chest. The Titaness’s chest is already red in one stiff slap as she too looks down at her chest... Bemused. There’s more where that came from however as Isis hits Natalya with another stiff knife edged chop, putting a little pepper on it. Demidov grits her teeth, mincing, seething before she nods, as if that’s the game Isis wants to play and claps across her chest with an open handed chop, pure European grappling style. Isis has to walk away from that one, doing a half circle before she CLAPS Natalya right back across the chest, causing Nature’s Mistake to take a few steps back and then getting nose to nose with Isis as the two have pretty much let off a number of thunderclaps in the BMO Harris Bradley Center in the form of knife edged chops.

...Suddenly Isis headbutts Natalya in the face before grabbing her by the wrist and irish-whipping her so hard that the ring ropes and the turnbuckles shake. Like visibly shaking. Isis comes running in on Demidov but Natalya raises her boot, catching Isis in the jaw before she lifts her up on her shoulders and brings her down with a running powerslam that makes the ring ropes shake once more for good measure. Natalya lets out a roar down at Isis before telling her “THIS IS HOW A TITANESS SHOULD ACT!” before Isis immediately on her feet and lifts Natalya up, spinebustering her down into the mat before telling the fellow giant that she does not KNOW what it means to be a TRUE Mistake of nature “But I will teach you, puta!”

Mai: They aren’t even... Zack, they’re hitting each other but they’re not even seeming to feel it. Natalya hits Isis with a powerslam... If that was anyone else. Done. Isis hits Natalya with a spinebuster. You know how many deaths we’ve had from people getting hit with Isis’s spinebusters!?

Zack: Well none but--

Mai: Yes none exactly. Because there’s never any survivors, Zack.

Zack: ...What?

OOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

It isn’t even anything past a one as Natalya already shoves Isis off of her, nearly spin kicking her head off as she rises upward. Isis ducks out of the way before catching Natalya with a nasty headbutt to the jaw, before irish-whipping her again into the nearest turnbuckle. Again, as hard as she can. The ropes and ring alike shudders violently  as Natalya has to take a running body splash from Isis before the Titaness takes off towards the opposite corner once more. She goes running as Natalya slumps, this time using her assets to hit a massive running hip attack, crashing and smashing the head of Demidov into the ring turnbuckle. The ring gives an audible creek this time and one of the massive screws that attaches the pole to the middle buckle seems to have come loose. How is anyone’s guess. Isis forces Natalya to stand up, asking her if she understands who the REAL Titaness is now before sweeping up Natalya on her shoulders for what looks to be a Voyage To Armageddon off the bat! The former No Surrender champion is having NONE of that shit however, immediately dropping behind Isis and german suplexing her...

Out of the goddamn ring.

Referee Kevin Fisk attending this match looks as though he’s not sure what he just saw as Isis lands on the back of her neck, rolling on the ground below as Natalya hikes over the ropes to follow before leaping from the apron to drop a falling fist to the head of the Titaness, waking her up from getting literally dropped on her neck. The crowd at this point is no longer able to wrap their heads around what they’re watching as Natalya grabs Isis by the neck and tells her that THIS is how you finish things, and that next time she’ll go slower so Isis can learn properly before setting her up for the gutwrench driver... But no, the way Natalya is looking at the apron, she’s going to hit the Plunge on Isis... On the apron. We never get to find out if Nature’s Mistake is really about to do so as Isis breaks out of it with both arms before she suddenly slingshot suplexes Demidov on the metal barricade bars... Causing it to immediately fall over, slightly bent as the security immediately rush to keep the fans back away from the ring.

Mai: Zack this... The ring isn’t meant to survive this! THIS ARENA ISN’T MEANT TO SURVIVE THIS!

Zack: A part of the barricade is gone now, or at least has been moved over by these two and Fisk... Fisk looks as if he isn’t sure when he should start counting but it looks as though they’re about to get back in the ring... I think.

Isis hoists Demidov up before rolling her back into the ring and following after her. For a moment it looks as though she’s looking for a Priceless Kiss, or at least setting up for it. She does do the pump action forward but the moment she lifts a leg Natalya catches Isis on her shoulders as though she’s going for a powerbomb! Instead of that however, she hits her with an Alley Oop into a stun gun, letting Isis garrote herself on the ropes before Natalya hits the opposite, coming back and catching Morales with a straight kick to the head! Morales doesn’t go down immediately from that so Natalya solves it with a double handed chop, clapping loud across Isis’s chest and putting her down on the mat, the skin across her chest bubbling now and bruised as Natalya follows up with a jumping double foot stomp. Yes. Natalya with a jumping double foot stomp on the ribs of Isis before covering!

OOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEE!!

KICKOUT!!

Isis likewise kicks out at one, not even remotely interested in staying down past that as neither did Natalya. She forearm shivers Demidov off of her and Nature’s Mistake rolls away before standing up...

ONLY TO BE SPEARED INTO THE CORNER...

CCCCRRAASSSSHHHH!!

THE HINGES OF THE TURNBUCKLE BREAK, THE SCREW POPS OUT AND THE FIRST AND SECOND RING ROPES GO SLACK AS BOTH WOMEN LITERALLY FLY OUT OF THE UNSECURED RING AND INTO A HOLDING WALL OF THE BARRICADE! BOTH WOMEN ARE DOWN!

Again with the chants as Fisk counts...

ONE!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

TWO!

Mai: ...I... THIS IS TOO MUCH EVEN FOR MY FANTASTIES! They’re going to destroy the ring at this rate! I MEAN THEY ALREADY HAVE BUT... I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT I MEAN! What... Fisk is counting (THREE!) but he looks besides himself... I don’t think either woman is moving.

FOUR!

Zack: Don’t be so hasty (FIVE!) Mai! Look again... They’re... They’re both crawling out of the wreckage! Are neither aware they just SAILED through (SIX!) the barricade?!

SEVEN!

By now Isis is the one closer to the ring, though both women are crawling towards it. Less to get away from each other and more to keep the match continuing so they can seemingly beat the crap out of each other until the arena falls down around this Milwaukee crowd. Natalya grabs her ankle and drags the Titaness back towards her but both women deck each other as they drop back.

EIGHT!

NINE!

In a flash Isis has rolls herself back into the... Ring. Well, What used to be a completely put together ring at least.

...Unfortunately Natalya is a second too late as she pulls herself back in.

TEN!

DING! DING! DING!

Maggie: HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY COUNTOUT, “THE TITANESS” ISIS MORAL--!!

Maggie has to straight up duck part of the ring ropes and an errant turnbuckle that nearly takes her head off as Isis uses it as a flail to nearly take off Natalya’s! Natalya however ain’t for this shit and leaps up before hooking her arms around Isis’s waist and hits her with a belly-to-belly slam onto the ground! Both women go down... Both women do not stay down. The Titaness and Nature’s Mistake stir... Get back up and begin pounding on each other with thunderclap echoing chops across the chest, headbutts, kicks to the legs, back and forth they go, teeing off on each other...

Around the ring...

Up the ramp.

Zack: They’ve... They’ve wrecked the ring! We can... I’m getting word that the ring crew is coming to fix things for the next match but they’re having to bring out spare ring screws, turnbuckle pads, and tauter ropes. Mai they... Isis and Natalya are STILL going at it!

Mai: Because this isn’t over until one of them is unconscious Zack... Isis still won though. Just don’t tell me to tell Natalya that. I enjoy living. In fact, I don’t want to tell either woman anything. Let me live my life. Safely. It’s funny when I call Asaka or Stefano “Lardo” or “Fattie” or “Shamu”... Them? Not so much.

By now the two have made it up the ramp as a flood of security begins pouring out through the ramp...

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

And the two giants begin accidentally laying out each and every one of them. As Isis leans back to beat Natalya across the chest with a chop, she knocks out one guard with an elbow. As Natalya launches a big kick upside Isis’s head, the spin takes off one security guard’s head as Morales takes it to the head and keeps on going. In less than two minutes six security guards are down and the two are STILL going at it as a new wave of security comes out, almost seeming like the backstage area just emptied out in keeping the two women apart... But the crowd at this point is begging “LET THEM FIGHT!” as the show abruptly goes to commercial...

Just as Isis jerks the camera out of the camerman’s hands and heaves it at Natalya.

ZZZSSSTTT!

Black.

Commercial.

Believe In Leona

We head to the back, and find the #1 contender to the FFW Championship along with her manager. Christian is shown shaking his head as he looks to his client.

Christian: I didn’t think to bring any cue cards, and kinda hate we missed the dance party all of a sudden.

Leona chuckles.

Leona: Leave it to Rose Gardner to pull this off. Good on her. I’m sure we’ll have the chance, though.

Christian: You know, I’ve been managing a pretty good stretch of time. And as I was thinking the other day, there’s one thing as a manager I can’t say I’ve done. But I’m looking for that to change come Relentless. Because at Relentless, this super-talented girl right here has her shot to challenge for the richest prize in women’s wrestling. She has her shot to become the NEW FFW Champion when she meets “Atomic” Kaoru Asaka in the main event!

Leona nods… Even though she doesn’t really seem to be very confident.

Leona: This is my third attempt at collecting the FFW Championship. I’ve failed to defeat Nevaeh Summers for it… I’ve failed to defeat Jo McFarlane for it… And now I have to face another person who’s already defeated me in the recent past to see if I can finally become the champion I’ve always envisioned myself to be. The winner of the Femme for All to my runner-up.

The Aztec Warrior takes a dry gulp… Then a sigh…

Leona: Back when I was Television Champion, there was one overarching word that I’ve always guided myself by. I wanted to be deserving. Deserving of the shot, deserving of every defense, deserving of being as great as people said I was. And this has carried on into my Evolution Championship reign, and beyond that. And it was my necessity to feel deserving of wrestling for the FFW Championship that’s brought me to this point. And now… I’m faced with the hardest challenge I’ve ever faced in my entire life as a professional wrestler. The challenge of no longer being a chaser of the greats this company has to offer. I’ve managed to accomplish the seemingly impossible within FFW, but this… This is quite the hurdle.

Christian placed his hands on both her shoulders as he looked over her shoulder to the camera.

Christian: There’s one thing though that I’ve found to be quite empowering. You already know that your friends believe in you. You already know that I believe you. But let me ask all of you here in Milwaukee. Do you believe in Leona Vega?

The crowd in the arena gives a very resounding response, showing their support as Christian rubs her arms.

Christian: The people believe in you. Everyone believes in you. And no matter what happens, they love and support you. This is the hurdle, the biggest challenge yet. And come Relentless when you give everything in your body, they are still gonna believe in you...as the NEW FFW Champion.

Leona nods. She’s still a bit shaken with her own insecurity, but she closes her eyes, takes in the support and nods.

Leona: Jo McFarlane said I had to find my steamroller self. The one that went 447 days as a champion. The one that broke all records with the Television Championship, the one who singlehandedly inspired the creation of the FFW Fast Track Championship. And… I may not know how to pull it off right now. But you know what?

Leona opens her eyes and grimaces out of her passion.

Leona: Just like last time… I’ll work to become the ULTIMATE Champion! This is my NEW TRIAL BY FIRE! And warriors…

She stops, taking another dry gulp.

Leona: Warriors don’t fear even death itself. Kaoru… I’m coming for that belt. And this time… I’m not allowing myself to lose this war.

Leona’s face is the final image before the show heads elsewhere.

What’s Eating Samantha?

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and goes right back into the arena before “Can’t Be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus begins to play. The live crowd immediately begins to boo as they hear the music of the owner.

Zack: Well we’ve been waiting on this for some time. I think Samantha has plenty to answer to with everything that has gone in the last few days.

Mai: Quiet, Zack. You shouldn’t talk over the entrance of the woman who signs our paychecks. Shush! Oh look, there’s Lyla too!

Lyla Fox heads out first and steps to the side with a little applause before the owner of FFW emerges from the back. Dressed in a black business suit and skirt, Samantha ignores the crowd and heads towards the ring with her personal assistant right behind her. She quickly heads up the steps, and Lyla snatches the microphone from Maggie to give to her employer.

Samantha: Let’s get right to the point. I can’t tell you how many people told me about the COO of this company appearing on a SVW show as a potential Vice President in some ridiculous election fans get to decide. I have heard it again and again, including being sent clips. Everyone seems to think I’m supposed to be furious. I’ll be honest with you. I am not in the least.

Zack: Well...that’s surprising. She sounds like genuinely doesn’t mind at all.

Mai: That’s because she is a giving woman, Zack.

Samantha: The reason for that is simple. You see, there’s a clause in my illegitimate brother’s contract as COO that says he is not permitted to work for any other organization as long as he is working for FFW. It says if he does, he is liable for fines that well exceed anything he could ever afford. But you know what? I’m not going to hold it against him. I’m not going to stop him. As a matter of fact, I am going to give Seth a choice. I am going to lift his ban from FFW shows and invite him to come out here at either Breaking Point or Velocity to make his choice publicly. And that choice is as follows. If he chooses to remain in the running for the job in SVW, he will quit. He will step out here and tell me that he is done with being part of FFW. And I will let him leave with the guarantee he will never be allowed any position in the office.

Mai: He should take that deal. I think it would make everything a lot better. If you’re listening, Seth, take it!

Samantha: The other option is to come out here, and remove himself from consideration. He will step into this ring and let the owner of SVW know he will not be participating in this stupid election. And if he does that, I will give my word that I won’t ban him from shows for as long as he is the COO of this company. Those are his ONLY options. If he fails to do either, there are going to be significant and crippling legal measures that will make him as penniless and destitute as the sperm receptacle he called his mother.

Zack: Wow…. Looks like Seth has to make a choice one way or the other. I’m not sure which he’ll chose, but I’m curious to find out.

Mai: I told you she was giving. What a very generous offer she’s made!

Samantha: Now let me address my brother naming Nevaeh Summers as the first inductee into the 2018 Hall of Fame. Apparently there are some ignorant people who think I’m going to overturn that decision. I am not. Nevaeh Summers can have her speech. She can have her induction. She can be enshrined in the FFW Hall of Fame this year.

Mai: Is there no end to her generosity?!

Zack: I’m waiting for the but, you know it’s coming.

Samantha: However, let me be very clear. This is not a return to the ring. She is not going to be competing. She is only joining the Hall of Fame for her accomplishments. So for those of you assuming otherwise, you can chalk another time in your life you were dead wrong. Nevaeh Summers is not returning to compete. Period.

Mai: See, there was no but. Just a however, which isn’t a but. You must be one of the ones she’s talking about being wrong constantly.

Zack: Sure….

Samantha: Lastly, we have a guest here tonight. He wanted to discuss some recent events with me, and I appreciate his patience. I’m ready to hear you out, Cody Kincaid.

“War of Change” by Thousand Foot Krutch begins to play to a roar from the Milwaukee crowd as the former COO of FFW heads out onto the stage. Hearing the reaction immediately brings a smile to Cody’s face.

Zack: Listen to them! We haven’t seen Cody in FFW in several months, and it looks like they haven’t forgotten him at all.

Mai: It’s Milwaukee, there’s no accounting for taste, Zack.

Cody heads for the ring, thanking Maggie for a microphone before he steps through the ropes to join Lyla and Samantha.

Cody: Man, it feels good to be here tonight! Thank you, guys!

He tells the crowd before turning his attention to his former employer.

Cody: I wanted to do this in the back, but you wanted to talk in front of all these people. If that’s what you want, then it’s your call. I’m here to put an end to this tension between FFW & SVW. I’m not interested in some war between the companies, because we share a lot of talent. I’d like things to remain smooth like they have been all these years.

Samantha: You can blame your own company for the tension that exists now. You watched Fury, I’m sure. What has happened is entirely their fault.

Cody: Partially, yes. What happened at Fury was not something I knew ahead of time would happen. But the other part of the fault lies with you. When you blocked Alexander Stryfe from seeing the show as an invited guest by Seth, you lit the fuse. All he was going to do was watch the show, that’s it. He told me himself that was the only plan. But you refused him and embarrassed him by keeping him locked out. So while what happened was on the people who showed up to cause trouble, it was also your fault that it had to happen at all.

Samantha’s face began to sour as she listened to this.

Samantha: Are you serious? When have you ever known me to try to cause problems with another company, especially a hellhole like SVW? You come to MY show, and you want to blame me for what happened?! Do you know who you are talking to?

Cody: Yeah, my FORMER boss. Look, I’m not here to argue with you. But I would love to know what changed that made you...into who you’ve become. Since when do we block Hall of Famers like Wendy Briese from being part of a show? I’ve never seen that happen before with you.

Samantha: You can blame Seth for that. He didn’t inform me he had invited any guests to the show. And after what happened at Fury, I told all security that unless they were cleared by me, there are to be no surprise visits. If he had told me about her coming, I’m sure she would have been allowed. But it’s SVW’s fault that security has been tightened.

Cody: It’s Wendy! Do you really truly think that she was coming here to start trouble...especially on behalf of SVW?! Seriously?! I don’t know where all this came from, maybe it’s because I left or something else. But you’ve changed a lot, and it’s not for the better. You’ve become unreasonable. You’ve become conniving. And at the end of the day, you’ve become bitter.

Samantha’s face darkens as she hears this, glancing towards Lyla for a moment before she speaks.

Samantha: You think you were that important?! You think you leaving FFW has caused me to change?! What kind of ego do you have to think you were ever that important?! Everything you did while you worked here still went through me. And if I didn’t want you to do something, you didn’t get to do it. And you stand here and think that you were that integral? You were always replaceable. I RUN this company. I have from day one. I made the decisions that made FFW the success it has become!

Cody took a deep breath, as it was clear she was testing his patience.

Cody: So I didn’t do anything to make this company better while I was here? Well that’s good to know, because if that’s the case, there’s a little show on Tuesday night FFW produces that you had nothing to do with. You told me it was my baby when I pitched the idea. And only when it started making a profit did you give it your attention. So if nothing I did had any bearing on FFW, then would you like to give me back Future Shock?

Samantha’s face was even more angry at this point.

Cody: You’re being ridiculous. You’re not the woman I used to work with for seven years. And as long as you are being this way, you’re also not someone I want to have anything to do with again. As a matter of fact, you---------

Cody’s microphone was cut off as Samantha made a cutting motion with her hand. The former COO shook his head as the crowd booed loudly at this point.

Samantha: Get out of my arena. NOW.

At this point, security headed towards the ring and restrained Cody unnecessarily. His hands locked behind him, they escorted him towards the back with the crowd’s boos only growing louder as he disappeared out of sight.

Zack: I cannot believe a man who gave seven years to this place is being taken out of here like a common criminal

Mai: He deserves it! Who the hell does he think he is talking to the woman who runs FFW like that?!

Zack: Shut up. I mean that. Fans, we’ll...be right back with the main event. This is asinine.

A graphic shows Andi vs. Scarlett coming up next before Velocity takes its final commercial break.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:13:01 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 10:22:40 am »

Velocity returns from the break, and the show heads back to ringside where Maggie Rourke awaits with her microphone.

Maggie: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: The Fast Track Champion is about to have her first main event in FFW, and if she’s not careful, she’ll have someone else in line behind Erica looking for a shot at her title. As usual for many of Scarlett’s matches, I’m joined by Missy. Welcome back to the booth.

Missy: Thanks for having me again, Zack. I’ve been trying to get Scarlett prepared and more focused, so I’m hoping it shows tonight.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Maggie: Introducing first, her opponent! She is one half of the Hall of Fame Burning Star Express! Please welcome the …..’LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!!

Zack: Andi’s accolades in FFW alone read like one hell of a resume. She’s been Future Shock Champion, Unity Champion, Tornado Tag Champion and her partner is the FFW Champion! This will be one of, if not, the most difficult opponents she has faced in FFW.

Missy: Andi is an amazing competitor and Scarlett will really have to dig deep if she wants any chance of beating her.

“Hands To Myself” by Selena Gomez starts to play through the speakers around the arena.

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it’s like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

As the opening verse ends and the tempo starts to increase Scarlett Silver walks through the curtain onto the stage with her manager, Christian Kincaid. The lights dip for a moment before she steps forward and a red spotlight shines down on her.

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

My hands to myself
My hands to myself

Scarlett struts down the ramp acknowledging the crowd with a smile, with Christian following a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd.

Maggie: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California….Your FFW Fast Track Champion, Scarlett Silver!

Scarlett reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before jumping to her feet and climbing onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: You can tell how happy having that title makes Scarlett. She’s not even defending it tonight, and brought it with her just to show it off anyway.

Missy: I swear I think she sleeps with the thing, I barely ever see her without it since she got it back. She says she doesn’t want anybody else’s fingerprints getting on it.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women, while the crowd shows nothing but support for Andi. It brings a smile to her face  as the referee tries to take the Fast Track title from Scarlett. But the brunette doesn’t seem to want to let it go. Andi headed towards them as the referee continued to ask for the title. Scarlett asked to give it to Christian. And when he hopped up on the apron, the referee went to intercept him as Scarlett clocked Andi with the championship upside the head. She slid it out to Christian as the referee turned around with a curious look on her face. Scarlett shrugged her shoulders as the bell rang, and she began to stomp away at Takata as she lay on the mat.

Missy: I guess I should be pleased that she was at least focused with that shot….

Zack:

Silver bounced off the near side ropes with a double stomp to Andi’s back before she pulled her back to her feet with two handfuls of hair. Three shots into the turnbuckle followed that before she brought her back down to the canvas with a Russian leg sweep. Clearly happy with herself, she landed a double leg drop across her chest before merely sitting on her chest and telling the referee to count, which she did.

Zack: Andi may not have a clear head after that shot, and Scarlett thinks it’s time to hit the showers!

ONE!!

T-NOPE!!

Quickly, Andi kicks out and shoves Scarlett off her seat. This doesn’t slow the champion down at all before she drags the sole of her boot across Andi’s face. She heads back towards Christian, asking for her title which she raises above her head for the crowd.

Missy: A quick burst of focus and she’s back to showboating. I don’t know what she was thinking with that cover though… and I use the word cover in the loosest sense of the term.

Stringer tells her to leave the title alone, which Scarlett hands it back to Christian. When she turns back towards the ring, she walks into a straight right hand from Andi right in the mouth. Three more follows that before Takata whips her across to the far side, causing her to land chest first. She stumbled out and turned as Andi used a handspring back elbow to her head that rocked her right back into the corner again. She wasn’t there for long before Andi lunged towards her, using a flying headscissors to snap her down to the mat. As she gets back to her feet, Andi gets a loud response from the crowd.

Zack: Scarlett was too concerned with showing off her title again, and it cost her big time! Andi’s starting to get uncorked with her high speed offense, not something the champion wants!

Missy: Scarlett was starting to build some momentum earlier, but rather than see it through she threw it away. Andi had no problem in taking advantage of the opening and building up her own momentum.

Silver started to get to her feet in a stumble before Andi took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly right into a scissor kick to the back of Scarlett’s head. It drove her to the mat before Andi used the ropes for a springboard moonsault that landed right on target! She quickly hooked the outside leg for the cover as Stringer slid into position.

Zack: Gorgeous moonsault, and Silver may be done right here!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Scarlett got her shoulder up in time as Andi popped up to her feet. She pounded the mat a few times, really amping up the crowd before she yanked Scarlett to her feet. Takata pinned her arm over her head, and unleashed a flurry of kicks to the body that doubled the champion over.

Missy: That was looking dangerously like an early shower for Scarlett, but she might actually have preferred that to what she’s got now. Those kicks look vicious!

She darted for the corner with the crowd LOUDLY behind her. When Scarlett raised up, Andi came off the middle rope with a blockbuster! She kipped back up to her feet, and headed for the corner as her foot began tapping up and down on the mat as Andi slapped her leg.

Zack: Andi’s going for the superkick already! I don’t think Scarlett knows where the hell she is right now!

Scarlett turned to find her opponent as Andi bolted out of the corner, and connected solidly with the superkick! The crowd erupted to its feet on impact as Scarlett fell down like a tree. The “Lucky Star” dove for the cover as Stringer dropped to count.

Missy: Andi with the superkick and she’s actually got the right person for a change! I’m pretty sure Scarlett will be wishing she hadn’t… if she comes around.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Christian pulled Scarlett out from underneath Andi by her feet to the floor with him before the three count could finish. Andi looked around with a scowl as the referee leaned through the ropes to read him the riot act. Andi took off for the far side ropes, and used the referee’s back for a step up into a suicide dive! Christian pulled his client and himself out of harm’s way before Andi landed on the floor.

Missy: Christian has the reflexes of a cat, thankfully for Scarlett. I think he might have just taken himself off Andi’s Christmas Card list though.

Christian held Scarlett up, trying to revive her. It took a moment before she realized what was going on, and heard what he was saying when he pointed to Andi on the floor. She said something to him and finally made her way towards Andi. The space princess was having trouble getting up until Scarlett pulled her the rest of the way, and bounced her head off the barricade. She tossed Andi under the bottom rope back into the ring, and slid in after her with a slightly dazed look still on her face.

Zack: Scarlett’s still feeling the effects of that superkick from Andi, you can see it on her face. But Andi is definitely in more trouble at the moment.

Missy: It might be a case of the blind leading the blind because they’re both dazed. If Scarlett can shake it off a bit she could be in a great position to take control now.

The champion nailed a knee drop to her head before bounding up to the second rope. A second knee drop followed that before she got back to her feet. She pulled Andi back to her feet, and hoisted her up into what looked like a vertical suplex, but instead a brainbuster followed that. The champion rolled to her feet, and leaned against the ropes. As Andi rolled onto all fours, Scarlett bolted off the ropes with a curb stomp. After hitting it, she waved to Missy in the booth and then went for the cover.

Zack: Scarlett’s borrowing some of your offense, but I’d have made the cover and worried about the waving later!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Andi’s shoulder came up in time, causing Scarlett to give the referee an annoyed look. The Fast Track Champion got back to her feet, and headed for the corner again. She hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, and came off with an elbow drop. But the Hall of Famer wasn’t there when she rolled out of the way.

Missy: If Scarlett hadn’t of wasted time there, she might have gotten a full three count there, and wouldn’t have just connected an elbow drop to the canvas!

The crowd began chanting her name as Andi sat up slowly. It seemed as though they were energizing her as she pounded her fist on the mat, and made it back to her feet. Scarlett started to sit up on her knees when Andi connected with a shining wizard to the back of her head. The brunette fell face forward on the mat, and Andi bolted for the corner. She made her way to the top rope, And with a leap, she delivered THE shooting star press right on target! The crowd came to its feet as Andi hooked the outside leg for the cover!

Zack: A picture perfect shooting star press! Andi’s getting a title shot!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-DING DING DING!!

As the referee’s hand was coming down for three, she looked up in confusion to see Christian had rang the bell. She waved off the count, and went to chastise him as Andi looked up to see what happened.

Missy: Christian is definitely earning his manager’s fee tonight… I’m not sure of any other client he has to work as hard for during matches. For most of us, he just stays ringside for pep talks and advice when needed!

Andi got back to her feet with a more than irritated look on her face. She headed towards the referee as Stringer gave Christian plenty of reprimands. As she did, Scarlett crawled behind the space princess and fired a low blow up between her legs. It froze Andi in place before Silver quickly rolled her up from behind, and went for the cover. When the referee turned, she fell into position while Scarlett kicked her feet up on the middle rope.

Missy: I’m going to look at the positives here… Scarlett isn’t wasting time fixing her hair or makeup at the moment!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Stringer only held up two fingers when Andi’s shoulder popped up off the mat. Scarlett slapped her hand three times with frustration on her face. When Takata tried to sit up, she fired an elbow across her jaw to put her back down again. She bounded up the corner to the top rope, coming off with another knee drop followed by a second.

Missy: BOOM BOOM! Scarlett is great when she focuses, and it looks like she’s getting ready to make it rain!

She headed back for the corner again, and climbed back to the top rope. Silver pulled her elbow pad up her arm to expose her elbow this time. She was about to jump when Andi got to her feet, and rushed the ropes. Scarlett landed straddling the corner, causing her mouth to fall open in pain where she landed. Takata got her bearings and climbed up with her. She hooked her head under one arm, and came off the top rope with a superplex. Andi floated across her body, and hooked the leg in the process!

Zack: A ring shaking superplex, and the “Lucky Star” is three seconds from getting herself a shot at the Fast Track Championship!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Christian caught the referee’s hand as it was coming down for three. Stringer glared at him and jerked her hand away, and pointed towards the back. She told him she was ejecting him from ringside.

Missy: Christian getting ejected from ringside is not going to be something that Scarlett wants to see, but I think Andi’s gratitude for it is enough for the both of them.

Andi nodded in approval as she got to her feet, patting the referee on the shoulder as she ordered Christian to the back. Meanwhile, Scarlett was starting to get back to her feet, holding her thumb out and waiting for Andi to turn around.

Missy: Andi took her eyes off Scarlett to thank the referee and it could be about to be very costly for her.

As soon as the alien turned around, Scarlett delivered the Asiatic Spike into her throat before immediately jerking her down into a small package! The referee dropped to make the count immediately!

Zack: SILVER SPIKE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Scarlett got to her feet. The referee raised her hand briefly before she jerked it away, snatched up her title, and headed to the floor with her manager halfway up the aisle.

Missy: See… she can do it on her own when she focuses. If only she was like that in a whole match… baby steps, I guess.

Maggie: Here’s your winner by pinfall………………’THE STAR DISTRACTION’ SCARLETT SILVER!!

Scarlett beamed with pride as she held her title up again before Christian raised her other hand, congratulating her on the victory. The crowd showed her no love, while Andi was trying to get her breath in the ring.

Missy: I think she owes Christian a rather large bonus after this one.

Zack: Fans, Future Shock Anarchy is live on Pay Per View this Tuesday with a huge card! Make sure you order now, and we’ll see you in Detroit! Good night from Velocity!

Andi cast a cold look towards the Fast Track Champion as she rubbed her throat. Velocity faded off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: