Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 06:49:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 38

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 38  (Read 355 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 08, 2018, 02:48:23 pm »

The bell sounds before we head back to the ring, and find Gaby once again waiting patiently with her microphone.

Zack: I think we’re gonna see a classic battle of speed versus technical expertise right here. I’m looking forward to it.

Lyn: It may just boil down to who wants it more tonight.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Strobe begins to flicker in tandem with the techno intro of "We’re in This Together Now" by Nine Inch Nails. The words begin to screech over the arena as Celeste makes her way out.

I've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us…all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose…

She walks down the ramp with her focus on the ring ahead. After jumping up onto the apron she heads over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs it. When the chorus hits, Celeste raises both arms up and out to take in the sounds of the crowd as she closes her eyes and tilts her head skyward.

you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

At the end of the chorus, Celeste hops into the ring from the turnbuckle and cracks her knuckles in preparation for the fight ahead while her theme fades out.

Gaby: Hailing from Miami, Florida…weighing 120 lbs…CELESTE!

Zack: Celeste is heading to Glasgow with a shot at the Aspire Ring in her sights. But her opponent tonight doesn’t have much in common with Lacey at all. She’ll need to be on her top form against Gemma.

Lyn: I can’t think of two people who have less in common than Lacey and Gemma... Well, in truth I think that goes without saying about many women here in Future Shock.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a red-haired woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face.

Gaby: Introducing [first/her opponent], from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Ever since Kaya surprised her a few weeks ago, it’s been eating at Gemma Pierce. She’ll get a chance to even the score in Scotland, but has her hands full with Celeste tonight.

Lyn: One might suspect that she’ll be picturing Kaya’s head on Celeste’s shoulders as this match goes down.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women as Gaby leaves the ring. The official then calls for the bell as a chant for Celeste begins to rumble through the arena. The pair meet in the center with a collar and elbow tie-up. Gemma uses a strength advantage to start pushing Celeste backwards into the ropes. She gives her a clean break before Celeste comes forward, only to walk into a drop toe hold. The redhead quickly mounts her back, and starts driving forearms with both arms into the back of her head. Pulling her head up for a moment, she drove her elbow into the top of Celeste’s head as well. The brunette managed to shake her off, and roll towards the ropes. She got back to her feet, but caught a kneelift in the ribs as she was starting to stand up from Pierce. Gemma used clubbing blows across her back and neck before a swinging neckbreaker put her down on the mat.

Zack: This is what Gemma brings to the table right here. It’s this technical prowess that is second to none in Future Shock. This is definitely not the pace Celeste wants to set.

Lyn: Celeste wants to, and needs to move... Else this’ll be a long, and impactful night for her.

Gemma pulls her up by the head to her feet, only to catch a right hand to the abdomen. Two more follow that before Celeste scoops her over one shoulder and drives her back into the turnbuckle. This time, it’s Celeste’s turn as she begins to hammer in forearms to her head before taking a step back to deliver a spinning heel kick to the abdomen. It doubles Pierce over briefly before Celeste yanks her out of the corner, and plants her with a DDT to the canvas. Christian gives her some advice as she takes off towards the ropes while Gemma is getting to her feet. Celeste rebounds quickly, and leaves her feet with a multi-rotation headscissors DDT to the canvas. It excites the crowd before she goes for the cover.

Lyn: Goodness you could see the spin on that one!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOPE!!

Gemma kicks out as Celeste rolls to her feet, while the redhead tries to do the same. The brunette grabs her head into position for a bulldog, but instead rams her head first into the turnbuckle followed by a German suplex.

Zack: Here we go, this is more in Celeste’s wheelhouse! And that old cliche about speed kills is being proven right before our eyes.

With the crowd solidly behind her, Celeste gets back to her feet. She rubs the back of her head from the earlier offense she absorbed as she pulls Gemma to her feet. Pierce is fired across with a hard Irish whip, as Celeste goes for a roundhouse kick after she rebounds. But Pierce ducks underneath it, catching Celeste off balance with a leg hook Saito suplex. The speedy brunette tried to get up before she was snatched into a rear waistlock, and driven into the mat with a German suplex followed by four more before Pierce bridged up for a pin attempt. Pruitt slid into position to make the count.

Lyn: Pierce is throwing Celeste around like there’s no tomorrow!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

T-NOPE!!

Celeste rolled her shoulder in time before the three. Gemma wasted no time as she got back to her feet. The redhead moved towards the corner, measured her opponent, and took off with a leg drop across the back of Celeste’s head as she was starting to get up.

Zack: Gemma has laser-like focus as she works over Celeste’s head and neck here. She doesn’t argue with the referee or anything like that, total focus.

The brunette managed to get away from Gemma, and use the ropes to help her get to her feet. But Gemma was right behind her with another forearm to the back of her head this time. She quickly pulled her down into a dragon sleeper. Celeste’s arms began to flail a bit as she nearly grabbed the referee’s pants leg. Gemma tired to clinch the hold tighter, causing Celeste to struggle even more until her movements began to slow a bit.

Zack: Celeste is in major trouble here. She knows it too, she almost grabbed the referee’s pants leg there. But the more she struggles in it, Gemma’s able to sink it in tighter.

Lyn: Not the completed version of Pierce’s Admit Defeat But a variation thereof and it looks especially painful.

Pruitt dropped to a knee, asking Celeste if she wanted to stop the match. She got no such answer, even though Celeste’s arms weren’t moving as quickly now. Pierce remained stoic, keeping the hold locked tight while the referee continued to check with Celeste. The crowd began to get behind her again, chanting her name as Christian shouted to stretch to the left. Celeste clearly heard him as she stretched her left arm, and found the bottom rope. Pierce looked over to Christian before finally letting go of the hold, causing Celeste to collapse to the mat.

Zack: Celeste’s manager is showing what a manager is supposed to do, and in that case, it was to help her figure out where she was. And Gemma didn’t appreciate the words of wisdom.

Lyn: Well those words of wisdom was the difference between the match continuing and ending!

Gemma went to get her back to her feet, only to be surprised with a jawbreaker from Celeste. It stumbled the redhead backwards as Celeste made it to a vertical base, shaking her head a ibt to try to wear off the effects of the dragon sleeper. Gemma recovered a bit more quickly and stormed towards her, but once more Celeste surprised her by scooping her up and falling backwards with a stun gun across the top rope. Pierce gasped for breath before Celeste caught her with a chop block to the knee that sent her across the middle rope. A quick glance around the crowd with a nod of her head followed before she took off for the far side. Celeste bounced back quickly, and connected with a tiger feint kick to Gemma’s head that sent her backwards to the mat.

Lyn: Big time Tiger feint and Celeste is taking this one back!

Zack: This is right in her wheelhouse right here! Celeste is in the driver’s seat, and Gemma’s in trouble!

She immediately headed for the corner, and made her way to the top rope. Gemma lay prone on the mat, still coughing as Celeste launched herself into a frog splash that brought the crowd to its feet. Gemma’s leg was hooked as Celeste went for the cover, and the crowd was counting along with the referee!

Zack: What hangtime on that frog splash! Celeste’s got this!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Gemma’s shoulder came up a second before the three struck, causing Celeste to slowly get back to her feet. Another glance towards the corner, she headed back for the corner again. This time though, she didn’t stay on the top turnbuckle. Instead she began to walk down the top rope as Gemma was getting back to her feet.

Lyn: Celeste heading back to the well again and let’s see if it pays off!

Gemma finally turned in the right direction before connecting with a meteora that drove the redhead right back to the canvas. Celeste hooked both legs for a cover before Pruitt slid into position.

Lyn: Double knees out of the dive!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! NO.

Yet again, Gemma manages to get her shoulder up with nary a moment to spare. Celeste looks a little disappointed before hopping back to her feet. She starts to circle around behind Gemma when she finally begins to get up.

Zack: I think I know what Celeste has in mind here, and Gemma won’t get up from it if she hits it either!

Pierce finally got to a vertical base, and turned just as Celeste bolted past her and tried to grab her head for her cutter. Gemma shoved her off into the ropes. When she spun around, she caught a kick to the stomach before Pierce drilled her with her lifting single underhook brainbuster! Pierce immediately went for the cover as Pruitt dropped to count.

Zack: PIERCE THE EARTH!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Gemma got back to her feet, stumbling a bit after everything she’d taken. The referee raised her hand amid quite a few boos from the Boston crowd.

Lyn: That. That looked painful...

Gaby: Here is your winner…………………..’THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!

Zack: Pierce is absolutely capable of turning the tide in a split second, and you just saw it right there! You know Kaya’s watching closely.

Gemma rolled out to the floor, raising her hand again as she backed up the ramp. She glanced up to the video wall seeing the match advertised for the Glasgow show, and nodded her head.

Lyn: I expect she is, Zack... Because all of THAT... Is coming her way.

As she headed towards the back, Future Shock took a commercial break.

The Midnight Hour

The next image we see is in the office of the Director of Future Shock, who is joined by two women very familiar to the fans. One is Adam’s girlfriend, Missy, as well as “Midnight” Mila Martin who just arrived.

Adam: Thanks for coming by, Mila. Missy and I were just talking about you a little bit ago. All good, well except for Missy.

He gave his girlfriend a wink.

Adam: Come on in, got a couple things to discuss with you.

Mila: Well, I’m definitely glad to hear that it’s all good. Although I’m pretty sure that I haven’t done anything to warrant the opposite, so I’m not too worried. You have got me curious now though, I must admit.

Adam: First of all, I wanted to congratulate you on your win at Anarchy. You continue to impress, and I’m sure finally putting a period on the issues with Elizabeth felt very good too. It was the first submission match we’ve had, and you get to be able to say you won the first one as well.

Mila: Thank you. It did feel good to get some measure of payback after that chair to the face I took. Getting the win in the first submission rules match as well… isn’t to be sniffed at. Caitlyn actually threw me a little kinda tea party to celebrate after the show… I say tea party but there was no tea, just donuts.

Adam: Nothing wrong with doughnuts, as long as you had fun. The last time Missy and I went out for doughnuts with Caitlyn, Missy didn’t have that much fun by the time it was over.

Missy takes a deep breath and rolls her eyes a little at the memory.

Missy: That might be one of the biggest understatements I’ve heard this year.

Mila: I remember Caitlyn telling me about it…

Adam: But that’s not what I invited you here to discuss. After your victory, I feel like you’re starting to build some traction and have seen some excellent improvement. So that’s why on the next Future Shock, I’m gonna put you back in the main event again. It’ll be a double main event actually.  How’s that sound?

Mila’s face lit up almost with the smile that formed.

Mila: That sounds excellent to me. It’s an honour to be in the main event, and even though it’s not my first time the thought does feel just as good as the first.

Adam: I’m glad to hear you say that, because it may feel a little bit like deja vu. Because you’ll be facing Isis Morales again, and this time, we will see a winner one way or another. I’ll make sure Valentina is not ringside during the match!

Mila: As much as I hurt after my last match with her, I am glad for another shot at her. It will be good to see what happens when she doesn’t have the numbers game against me. That was starting to get a little tiresome, since it seemed every match for a while had somebody interfering that shouldn’t have been there. I almost considered bringing back up of my own!

Adam: With Valentina not allowed ringside, I don’t think that’ll be necessary this time around. It’ll be a double main event with you facing Isis and Bianca Reed facing Valerie McKinley.

He turns his attention towards his girlfriend.

Adam: You got any advice or suggestions Mila might use on the next show?

Missy: If memory serves Mila did pretty well against Isis the last time she faced her, so I would just say do more of the same again. You won’t have to worry about Valentina this time so you can keep your full focus on Isis where it should be… and I probably don’t need to tell you this, but try to avoid letting her hit you. As you’ve already mentioned you remember, she hits like a freight train.

Missy almost winces at the memory of her own encounter with Isis.

A graphic crosses the screen showing the match just announced before the show heads elsewhere in the arena.

And Then There Was A Nora

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and we find Sara Wilkins in the ring. Gaby hands her a microphone before she leaves.

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like for you to join me in welcoming the latest addition to the Prospect roster whom you saw at Anarchy. Please help me welcome…...NORA HARRIS!!

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her sneakers as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles brightly at Sara Wilkins and waits for her music to fade before she steps in closer to her, smoothing out her sweatpants and cropped hoodie after her athletic display to get down here to the ring.

Sara: Let’s start from the beginning, Nora. I’ll join many others who already have, and say welcome to Future Shock!

Nora: Thank you Sara! It’s exciting to be here.

Sara: The first question on most people’s minds is what exactly brings you here? There’s no question a girl with your talent could likely go anywhere she wanted.

Nora: Honestly I wanted to expand my experiences, Sara. I’ve really only gotten to wrestle on the East Coast and this is a big country. Sure, you say that I could likely go anywhere I wanted, and well… here I am!

Sara: At Anarchy, we saw you come to the aid of referee Angela Keanan as she was being abused at the hands of Stacey Sky. Tell us what encouraged you to get involved when all you were here to do originally was be a special guest invited by Adam.

Nora: Honestly I just couldn’t stand by and watch that happen. Referees take a lot of flack in our business, you know? She’s a person like everyone else, not a… tool to send a message or something to be abused at whim. That’s just wrong!

Sara: Stacey has attacked me as well in the past, much like she did with the referee. Is it safe to assume that you don’t tolerate that kind of action?

Nora: I absolutely don’t. My trainer, Erlich Böhmer taught us that the only kind of people who attack people that can’t fight back are weak… and I’m a Harris. We’re not weak, no matter how short in stature some of us are!

Sara: Finally, Nora, I’m curious of your impressions of what all you’ve seen so far. You got to see quite a few Prospects at Anarchy. Do any of them interest you more than others? Has someone other than Stacey gotten your attention?

Nora: Everybody.

There’s a murmur from the fans and Sara looks puzzled a bit until Nora smiles that wide happy smile of hers.

Nora: I want to wrestle everybody, Sara. Everyone has something different to bring to the ring, at least I think so, and I’d love to see it all! I really think this was a great choice for me, especially when you think about that.

Sara: Thank you for joining me tonight, Nora! And once again, welcome to Future Shock!

The Boston crowd gives Nora a very loud reception before we cut to a commercial for the Glasgow Invasion show on June 12th.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 10:33:47 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: