Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 02:46:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - June 21, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - June 21, 2018  (Read 293 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 22, 2018, 08:46:23 pm »

Live from the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
June 21, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we go immediately inside the Amalie Arena as “Can’t Be Tamed” is heard playing over the PA system. Already standing in the ring with her personal assistant, Lyla Fox, is the owner of FFW, Samantha Star. As she lifts the microphone, her music starts to fade out finally.

Zack: Hello, everyone! Welcome to the 130th edition of Velocity. And as you can see, we’re starting things off with the owner of this company, Samantha Star, and her assistant in the ring.

Mai: You didn’t tell them we were in Tampa, Florida at the Amalie Arena. But to be honest, who really gives a crap where all these disrespectful little bitches are?

Samantha: This past Saturday at Breaking Point, I had the privilege of announcing the induction of my best friend, Jo McFarlane, into the FFW Hall of Fame. But one thing that needed to be mentioned is the fact that she is going to be the centerpiece of this year’s ceremony. I know that Nevaeh Summers was announced first, but that was not ever going to be my choice for the focal point. That honor rightfully does and will belong to Jo McFarlane.

Zack: A matter of opinion there, considering Nevaeh has done more as far as accolades go in FFW. But that’s obviously beside the point to the owner.

Mai: Do you want to get kicked in the mouth again? Kaylee may not be here to do it, but I will if the need arises.

Samantha: If any of you honestly believe that I’d have a lying and deceitful woman like that be the centerpiece this year, you couldn’t be more wrong. Someone who was a substance abuser. Someone who lied and tried to hide the fact that she was that. She’s lucky I’m even allowing her to be inducted at all. There have been others who came through these doors in the past who did that very thing, and you don’t see them in the Hall of Fame. She should be thankful I permitted it at all.

Zack: People make mistakes in life. As far as I’m concerned, she’s atoning for those mistakes and working to rebuild her life. That’s what matters.

Mai: Do you have some kind of hard-on for her or something? What’s it to you?

Samantha: Also at Breaking Point, I was in the back as the two women who were in the Relentless main event came out here to complain. And it sounded like both Kaoru Asaka and Leona Vega expected me to come running to the ring at their whim to resolve their issue from Relentless. Let me be clear. I don’t work for them, they work for me. No one in this company will dictate to me what I should or will do, I don’t care who it is. But as it pertains to Relentless, the footage doesn’t lie. Leona Vega’s foot was across the bottom rope, and the referee made an error.

Lyla nods her head in agreement with her employer as Samantha continues, amid more boos.

Samantha: And you know what? That’s their problem. In the record books, it clearly says Kaoru Asaka retained the FFW Championship against Leona Vega that night. But instead of looking ahead to her next challenge, Kaoru wants to complain and bitch and moan. You know what? That’s fine with me. I had assumed just facing Shaughnessy O’Neill, who has beaten her in singles and tag matches recently would have been enough challenge. But clearly, she’s tired of being champion and wants someone to relieve her of that. So I’m going to make the match I had originally planned for Unstoppable 9’s main event into a triple threat match. Kaoru Asaka will defend the FFW Championship now against both Leona Vega and Shaughnessy O’Neill on July 28th at MetLife Stadium.

Mai: Goddamn, Kaoru is a stupid bitch. She had one opponent she had to get past that she can’t beat, and now she has two because she can’t keep her mouth shut.

Zack: Yeah, it’s terrible she’s trying to be fair for all parties involved, in this case a woman she didn’t actually defeat by the rules and won on referee error. What a monster….

Samantha: I also want to send a very clear message to anyone in this company, be they a champion right now or hoping to become one. With what has gone of late between this company and another I won’t give the honor of publicizing, I expect full loyalty to this company. I don’t care if I have talent who works for both promotions. But if the need arises, I expect everyone who works here to put this company first of the two. Because if the need arises and someone on this roster isn’t willing to defend this promotion against….that one, you have my word that that decision will be a very very costly one for you. This has nothing to do with the other thousand promotions that come and go every year, this only revolves around us...and that one. So ladies...if the need arises, the time may come to ask yourself: Whose side are you on?

Mai: Damn straight! FFW all the way!

Zack: Yeah, a boozing lush is gonna be super valuable...if the need arises.

Samantha hands off her microphone to Lyla, who tosses it at Maggie before she barely avoids getting hit by it. Star’s music begins again before we cut to the NEW opening for Velocity.

A woman in a tight black skirt walks out onto a track with several race cars lined up with their engines revving. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. She drops a flag to her side as the cars burn rubber and take off on both sides of her. In one car, we see Jo McFarlane and Savannah Taylor neck and neck as the blonde looks from her towards the road and switches gears before she pulls forward.

We then see the Brazilian Storm delivering their Tidal Wave finish for a three count. Kyle raises their hands in victory, and the shot then cuts to Mallory Bennett brawling with Emma MacNamara inside the Thunderdome. That’s followed by Jolyne Dysart unloading a flurry of punches with the crowd reacting louder with each shot.

The race continues as Andi Takata is caught between the One Woman Show in a three way race, with Shaw and Charlotte ramming her on both sides. Finally Harker slams her into the wall, causing sparks to fly until the car hits a full stop. Raven Knight is shown standing on the top of the wall as she douses the car with gasoline before Andi bolts out of it. A lighter drops on it, sending the car up in flames. Mallory Bennett swerves wide to avoid the flames in her car.

Next we find Casey Atherton leading the Choir in song backstage at a show, followed by Ruby Tyler wrapping her wrists before heading out of the locker room, and Alysson Gardner nailing a spear while Valerie watches with a smile from ringside. Artemis Kaiser lays in a loud Stockton Slap in the next clip.

The race is coming to an end as we see Scarlett Silver driving her car before “Killer B” pulls up alongside her. Reed waves to her, getting a roll of Scarlett’s eyes...before cockroaches start coming out of the seat over the brunette. She starts screaming and slapping them off as Bianca barrels ahead with a grin on her face before we head to into the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the crowd. Maggie Rourke heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

The show heads to ringside as Maggie Rourke steps inside the ring, smiling as she hears the crowd’s response.

Maggie: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: We’re about to see what happens when an entitled rich girl faces off against someone who came from a working class family.

Mai: I’ll tell you, and save you the trouble. The girl with money always comes out on top in life. Money is what matters in this world. People who say money can’t buy happiness are usually poor.

Green and blue strobe lights flood the arena as “Map of the Problematique” blasts out over the speakers. As the keyboard comes in, a spotlight shines on the curtain, through which steps Erica Horton to a pop from the fans.

Maggie: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh Scotland by way of Spartanburg, South Carolina! Please welcome ERICA HORTON!

Erica heads down the ramp, slapping hands with fans as she goes on her way.

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away,
Well I refuse to let you go!

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she heads around the nearest steps to the commentators, still catching hands with fans until she gets there. She then heads up the steps and into the ring. Standing in the middle, she lifts a hand to the crowd and then heads to her corner as “Map of the Problematique” fades out.

Zack: Erica came up a little short at Relentless when she challenged for the Fast Track Championship. But she’s not going to let that deter her from getting back into the title hunt though.

Mai: She can try, but she’s facing someone who is infinitely better than her. In the ring, in life, and anywhere else you can come up with. Speaking of which, hush! It’s time for her now!

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Mai: Valerie just oozes class and sophistication, Zack. That comes from having a lot of money, you know.

Zack: Are you hoping she’s going to give you some of it? I wouldn’t get my hopes up considering she already has a manager whom she seems more than delighted with.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women as Maggie leaves the ring. She calls for the bell as Valerie leans back against the corner, almost as if she’s sizing up Erica and not being very impressed. Erica bounces on the balls of her feet, and moves toward the center and waves Valerie forward. The redhead slowly glides toward her, looking her up and down. McKinley seems disinterested before the pair lock up. Erica quickly starts pushing her back till they get to the ropes. When the referee calls for a break, she gets one after Erica connects with a knee to the ribs and then uses a snapmare to bring her down to the mat. A low dropkick to Valerie’s back connects before she can get up, only to get another snapmare after she gets to her feet. The crowd immediately gets behind Erica as the pair lock up once more, this time with Erica using a hip toss to send Valerie down to the canvas. And a baseball slide sends her rolling out to the floor before Erica pops back to her feet with an amused look on her face.

Zack: Valerie didn’t seem like she was all that impressed with Erica at the outset, but I wonder if she’s a little more impressed now!

Mai: No, now she’s just more annoyed with her. I don’t know what Erica’s driving at by trying to show her up, but it’s not going to work.

Valerie moves towards Kyle as they share a few words before she demands the referee keep Erica back so she can return to the ring. Davis asks Erica to do just that as the redhead climbs up onto the apron, and very cautiously steps back into the ring. She’s not in there but a second before Erica brushes past the referee, and darts towards her with a running forearm to the head. Two more follow that before she fires Valerie across to the far side. As soon as she rebounds, Erica uses a back body drop to send her crashing to the mat followed by an elbow to the chest when she goes to sit up.

Zack: Maybe it’s me, but it seems like Valerie may have taken Erica too lightly here tonight. Because she hasn’t gotten any kind of offense on her to this point.

Mai: It’s just you. Erica is only irritating Valerie with all this. And the more agitated she makes her, the more she’s going to regret it.

Valerie gets back to her feet as Eric agoes to grab her, but catches a palm thrust to the throat instead. The 1 Percenter grabs her by the head, and begins hammering it into the nearest top turnbuckle repeatedly. Erica stumbles for a second before the redhead drops her with a reverse DDT. A look of irritation on her face, she hits a double stomp to her body and a standing fist drop to her head as she lays on the mat. A quick glance towards her manager brings a little smile to her face as he gives her some verbal encouragement.

Mai: Don’t you just love seeing her smile like that, Zack? When Valerie smiles, so does the world, especially the super rich.

Zack: Yeah, it’s a real heartwarming thing to see. Plus she has Kyle offering up all the immoral support she could ever want.

Valerie pulls Erica to her feet, and immediately applies a full nelson. But as soon as she started to move towards the ropes, McKinley transitioned it into a full nelson slam before dropping down to make the cover by laying back across her nonchalantly.

Zack: She’s not going to pin anyone like this, least of all Erica!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack was right as Erica hooked both her arms, and rolled her onto her shoulders into a crucifix pinning predicament.

Mai: Oh shut u--HEY WAIT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Valerie managed to kick out in time before the three came down, immediately getting to her feet and getting into the referee’s face about the count. Erica made it back to her feet behind her, and nailed her with a running high knee that the referee barely avoided. Valerie crashed into the turnbuckles head first before Erica grabbed her head to execute a neckbreaker.

Zack: See, that’s what happens when you take an opponent lightly! Valerie almost got caught right there, and she’s back in trouble again!

Mai: Did you see how she almost hit the referee right there? That should have been a disqualification on the bottle blonde!

Erica got back to her feet, yanking Valerie up by the arm before firing kicks into her body repeatedly. Each shot landed against her chest before she whipped her across to the opposite turnbuckle. McKinley crashed back first before Erica barreled in after her with a running European uppercut that rocked her head back. She quickly hooked her head under one arm, and bolted out of the corner with a running bulldog. Horton made the cover right after that with a tight hook of the leg.

Zack: Now that’s how you go for the win! Valerie could be out cold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

The redhead got her shoulder up after the two struck, and Erica got back to her feet. Valerie rolled towards the ropes, causing the referee to intercept Erica as she tried to go get her. The 1 Percenter got back to her feet, and Erica immediately went to grab her from behind. She grabbed her around the waist as Valerie was still in the ropes. And while the referee was trying to get Erica to let go, a mule kick between her legs got the job done even though the referee didn’t see it.

Mai: Ahahahahaha! I heard Valerie has a trick knee sometimes. Don’t you hate it when that happens?

It dropped Erica to her knees as Valerie smiled to the crowd. She turned around to face her, and immediately began driving fists into her face. It rocked the blonde as Valerie took off for the near side ropes. When Erica started to rise, she caught a running kneelift to the face that staggered her. McKinley used the middle rope for a springboard into a roundhouse kick to Erica’s jaw that flattened her to the mat. She immediately dropped down to make the cover with a loose hook of the leg in the process.

Mai: Erica’s gonna be digesting her molars for the next couple days, and that takes care of that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Horton’s shoulder came up, and it brought an annoyed look to Valerie’s face. She quickly rolled her to one side, and then applied a rear naked choke before wrapping her legs around Erica’s body.

Zack: You can tell Valerie’s getting more and more serious about this match. If she can’t pin her, she’s more than happy to choke her out!

The referee moved around in front of Erica, checking to see if she wanted to submit or tap out. But she didn’t get any kind of confirmation of that as Valerie kept the hold tightly applied. Erica’s hands immediately began trying to pull Valerie’s arm away from her throat, but had little success as she then used them to try and pull them both towards the ropes. The more she struggled though, the less movement she began to have. Her eyelids began to flutter as she reached for the bottom rope, as Valerie continued to apply the pressure. Erica’s arm reached out, and fell to the mat as the referee started to raise her hand and let it drop. As she did it a second time, Erica got her foot across the bottom rope to the crowd’s delight. Davis called for the break, which Valerie gave begrudgingly when she got to a four count.

Mai: You can call that dumb luck right there, because she was about out of it. And she may not be far from that point now.

Zack: You can label it however you want, but it still got the hold broken. Though you may be right about her not being far from victory now. Erica looks absolutely wiped out.

Valerie got back to her feet, putting the boots to Erica’s head for a moment. She pulled her to her feet, and drilled her with a brainbuster. She went for the cover again, this time tightly hooking the leg before the referee slid into position to make the count.

Mai: That’ll do it! Erica doesn’t know if she’s in Tampa or Thailand right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Erica’s shoulder popped up for a second off the mat, and Valerie glared at the referee wanting a faster count. She glanced over to her manager as Kyle made a cutting motion across his neck, generating a nod and smile from the redhead.

Zack: I don’t know where she’s getting this from or how she keeps finding a way to survive. But that’s exactly what she’s doing.

Mai: It’s called being too dumb to quit, we’ve talked about it before.

Erica was very lethargic as she struggled to get to her feet before Valerie pulled her forward into position for her finisher. But the blonde surprised her with a headbutt to the face that caused her to stumble backwards. Erica climbed back to her feet, catching her with a superkick that bounced her into the ropes and then into Erica’s waiting grip for her….

Zack: BACKSTABBER!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Mai: ….WHAT?!

Davis immediately raised Erica’s arm to a pop from the crowd. The Scottish lass struggled to get back to her feet, and ended up leaning against the ropes briefly until she heard the ring announcement.

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall………….ERICA HORTON!!

Zack: And just like that, Erica turned it around and pulled out one hell of a victory! What a tremendous performance!

Mai: Oh shut up! Are you sure she didn’t have the tights hooked? I’m positive I saw that at the end, Zack!

Erica rolled out of the ring, still trying to pull herself together a bit as she headed up the ramp with the live crowd making quite a bit of noise in her favor. It brought a smile to her face as Velocity took it’s first commercial break.

A Rose By Any Other Name

The next image we see takes us to the pool, clearly shot at the same location as Future Shock’s recent pool party. But in the pool are only two people, sat side by side on a float built for two. One is a young man with board shorts on and a Coke in his hand, beside him is a woman Future Shock fans would know very well in a bikini and dark glasses.

Man: Hello, and welcome to Fiji! I’m Alex, but unless you watch Future Shock, you might not know that. But that’s cool. We’re not here to talk about me, we’re here to talk about this totally smoking babe who is both gorgeous, bright, and has been known to slip into….something more comfortable at times.

Then we cut to a series of clips from Future Shock where we see Rose Gardner in various cosplay outfits during her matches, including Star Sapphire, Space Channel 5’s Ulala, and even Harley Quinn. Cut back to the pool.

Alex: She’s also not big on authority types who act like total bi---uh, roll that clip.

The next clip shows her going after Brianna Singer, Future Shock’s Executive Assistant and coming away victorious. And...back to the pool.

Alex: This is Rose Gardner, also known as Poison. Also known as my fiance. Also known as a total babe.

Rose raises her sunglasses and smirks at the camera.

Rose: Also known as the newest graduate from Future Shock. After winning the first ever Prospects Versus The World challenge and then facing Angel in the Grad Poll, here I am, getting ready for my debut in the pro roster of FFW.

Beat.

Rose: What? You think this is not preparation? Shame on you!

Alex: One great thing about Rose here is how she takes every opportunity super seriously. She’s honestly someone who has no time for nonsense, and is completely committed to being a total professional.

We cut to a clip from Future Shock where we see Rose firing cans of silly string towards her Britt Kane, while dressed as Spider-Gwen from Marvel Comics. And then, her shooting a toy gun while dressed as Ulala. Then...cut back to the pool.

Alex: The consummate professional. And now that she’s heading to FFW, you can surely expect her to continue that nose to the grindstone mentality.

Rose: Because there’s absolutely nothing more important in an industry such as ours than absolute focus and seriousness. And it’s exactly this no-nonsense spirit that has brought me to where I am, and it’s what I’m bringing to FFW’s pro roster!

We cut to YET another clip, from Rose’s first match against Britt Kane and the infamous bubble gun episode. Annnnnd back to the pool.

Alex: Rose is also serious about nutrition. She treats her body like a temple, and is very picky about what she eats to maintain the best possible fitness.

Cut to a clip as we see Rose shoving a whole cupcake in her mouth, and in another shot stacking two slices of pizza on top of each other and biting into it. Then back to the pool.

Alex: She’ll be coming to FFW very very soon, so you should make sure to keep an eye peeled because you never really know where she may pop up.

Another clip starts as Rose hops up on the barricade dressed like X-23 with claws from the comics.

Alex: So...if you’re all about serious wrestlers who are 100% totally focused on their craft and don’t go for any tomfoolery….saw that word on my word of the day app….well you’re going to be in for a treat when you get your first dose of “Poison” and not the chick from the Final Fight games.

Rose: And you better understand that I’m coming absolutely ready for each and everyone of you. I’ve been studying like crazy and I know how to get to all of you.

Cut to another clip of Rose…

… literally sleeping, sprawled out on her bed.

Pool.

Rose: And when I do, everyone in FFW will agree that Rose Gardner…

She lifts two fingers, and the hashtag symbol is completed as Alex joins her with two more.

Rose: … IS REALLY GOOD.

Alex nods in agreement before we head back to the live show.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 08:48:03 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break back to ringside with Maggie Rourke standing by with her microphone.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: We’re about to see a newly formed tag team here against one half of Chaotic Temptation that get along about as often as they don’t. I’m going to be joined by the manager of the group shortly, Christian Kincaid.  A break from Mai is always welcome.

You’ve been hiding out for quite a while now,
Living off of people you know.
Tryna raise a little money to pay off all the monkeys
That you met inside the rabbit hole.

The driving guitars of Shinedown’s “Cry For Help” blare out of the speakers, where pink, blue and red strobes flash around the arena. The strobes come together to form a large spotlight. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid, with a smirk upon his face.

You take a candy from the white witch
You’re smokin’ tea with Mama Kin.
Well there’s a wolf outside a brick house screaming:
THIS TIME I’M GONNA BLOW IT IN!

Missy and Scarlett emerge together, flanked by Christian. They stand there for a minute, Christian smiling down at the girls who seem to be quite happy with the jeers that rain down on them.

Maggie: On their way to the ring, please welcome Missy, and the reigning FFW Fast Track Champion “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by Christian Kincaid, they are CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!

Because the mind is a weapon, see
And it’s got you on your hands and knees!
Pull the trigger if you’re gonna
We all know that you wanna
Count off; one, two, ONE, TWO THREE!

The girls begin their walk down the ramp, with Christian just behind them. As the bridge reaches the count off, the girls take off on the word “three”, and use the momentum to slide into the ring together.  The girls stand together as Christian joins them in the ring and directs traffic, each girl heading to a different corner. They look out for a moment before hopping down and all three meet in a corner, discussing strategy as the music dies out. Christian then joins Zack in the booth.

Zack: Can we get a close up of Missy’s abdomen, please?

As requested, the camera gets a tighter shot to show a large bruise on Missy’s ribs before pulling back.

Zack: That eggplant sized bruise came from a water joust competition this week on Future Shock. Welcome to the booth, Christian. Have you got any details on that bruise we just saw?

Christian: It’s a bruise. What do you want me to tell you about it? It’s still pretty tender, but Missy wasn’t going to bow out of the match like that. I’m sure it will be healed before her next match.

“Killin It” by Krewella hits the P.A system and the fans erupt in cheers. Pink and purple lights zoom around the arena as Antoinette Sands comes skipping out from the back. With a perky smile as ever, she jumps up and down amping the fans up before she delivers one final jump slapping her shoes down on the ground before running down the ramp. As she runs, she slaps the hands of some fans, glitter spewing from her hands as she slaps theirs.

As she makes her way down the ramp, she approaches the ring as she climbs up the ring apron she stands up and removes her sparkly jacket tossing it to the side as she enters. Once she’s in the ring, she bounces up and down, screaming out to the fans who encourage her before playfully slapping hands with the ref as she awaits the arrival of her opponent.

Maggie: And their opponents, introducing first….please welcome ANTOINETTE SANDS!!!

Zack: Antoinette Sands has been struggling since she arrived in FFW, though she always gives each match plenty of focus and heart.

Christian: Yeah, maybe. But that doesn’t pay the bills. FFW is the most competitive women’s promotion past, present, and probably future. You have to be on your game constantly. Potential doesn’t buy groceries.

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.
Maggie: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!
As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: This is the first time we’ll be seeing the newly formed MiscreANTs in action here in FFW. For those who heard from her at Relentless, Angelina is very excited to be part of it with one of her best friends.

Christian: It’s always preferable to team with someone you like. If I’m Angelina though, I think I’d do most of the work myself. Antoinette’s not been in there with talent on the level of Missy or Scarlett since arriving in FFW.

After checking all four women, referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell to start the match. Angelina starts for her team as Scarlett does for hers. Silver and Fantastica meet in the center as Angelina starts rallying the crowd to get behind her. It doesn’t take much work as they loudly do so when the pair lock up. The champion immediately starts to push her back, only  for Angelina to use a monkey flip to send her up and over to the mat. She immediately hops back to her feet, and mows Scarlett down with a clothesline. But she doesn’t stop running. A bounce off the ropes on the near side sees her take Scarlett down again with another clothesline. As soon as Silver pops up, Angelina catches her with an atomic drop that sends her into her own team’s corner. Silver glances to Missy with an annoyed expression as she rubs her lower back for a moment.

Zack: Angelina is easily the quickest woman in this match, and Scarlett would do well to avoid letting her pick up steam like that this early.

Christian: Missy and I both have prepared her for this match. Hell, Missy’s been in the ring with her before now. So who better to get some tips from than her?

Scarlett came out of the corner, while Angelina looked amused at how well things had gone so far. The girls locked up again, and Scarlett wasted no time in burying a knee into her stomach. She yanked her down bent over, and fired three more knees into her body before shoving her back into the corner. Silver lowered her head, and began driving shoulder thrusts into her ribs. As Angelina showed the effects of those shots, Scarlett brought her down to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. She got to her feet with a smile, extending her arms as she looked out to the crowd. Missy tried to get her attention as Angelina was getting back to her feet behind her. She slipped in behind her, and pulled her down into a backslide pin attempt before the referee dropped to count the fall.

Zack: Now’s not the time to bask in your handiwork! Fantastica with a backslide!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOO!!!

Scarlett kicked out after two, and got back to her feet. Missy was already halfway into the ring when she saw her partner had gotten free. Angelina got back up, and was immediately greeted with a straight right hand to the mouth from Scarlett. The champion dropped her with a swinging neckbreaker following that.

Christian: Near falls don’t mean anything. It only matters when you get to three. And Scarlett’s nowhere near worn down enough to fall for something like that, Zack.

The champion laid in a few stomps before she pulled Angelina back to her feet. A trio of European uppercuts followed that before she was fired into the neutral corner. However, it got reversed by Angelina! Scarlett hit the corner back first as Fantastica left her feet as she stumbled out into a tornado DDT! The crowd came to life once again as Fantastica hit the far side ropes, using a rolling senton as Scarlett tried to sit up. She quickly then grabbed her feet, and catapulted her into her team’s corner. Angelina made the tag to her partner before the pair fired Scarlett across for the ride. A pair of back elbows to the head put her down on the mat, and Antoinette followed up with a double leg drop across her chest.

Zack: As a tag team specialist yourself, you surely have to give credit to the MiscreANTs early on in this match.

Christian: It’s too early to tell yet for me honestly. They’ve only tagged once in the match, but they are doing a good job of keeping Scarlett in their half of the ring.

Sands pulled Scarlett back to her feet into a front facelock. A series of knees to the head and body followed that before she hoisted her up into a slingshot suplex off the ropes. Quickly heading for the corner, Sands headed up to the middle rope as Scarlett rolled over onto her stomach. When she started to get up, Sands used a guillotine leg drop off the middle rope to put her back down before rolling her over for the cover.

Zack: Guillotine leg drop well executed, Sands is looking for the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NO!

Christian: It’s still way too early to think she’s got Scarlett in any kind of compromising position. But A for effort, I guess.

Once more, Scarlett got her shoulder up at two. The blonde got to her feet, and headed back for the same corner again. The Fast Track Champion started to get up as Antoinette landed a missile dropkick to her chest. With the crowd behind her, it brought a smile to her face before she took off for the far side. As she hit the ropes though, Missy caught her with a kick to the kidneys that stopped her in her tracks, and gave Scarlett a chance to recover. Sands dropped to a knee, her face frozen in pain as Scarlett got back to her feet and caught her with a knee trembler to the head that put her down.

Zack: Missy may have very sore ribs, but she can still be effective in the corner, can’t she? Sands never saw that, but she certainly felt it.

Christian: See, that’s the kind of thing that makes a great tag team. Missy saw her partner needed a little assistance, and provided it.

Scarlett dragged Antoinette towards her corner, and made the tag to Missy. The #1 contender to the Evolution Championship stepped in, and immediately fired a stiff kick into Sands’ ribs. Clubbing blows across her back followed that before a gutwrench suplex put her down on the mat. The brunette immediately went for a Boston crab, arching a little as she tried to add more pressure though it was clear her ribs were bothering her.

Zack: Why not try to get someone else in Chaotic Temptation to substitute for Missy tonight? She’s clearly not 100% right now.

Christian: You don’t know her like I do. She wouldn’t back out on a bet. Besides that, neither Emma nor O.E. are 100% either after Relentless.

Fisk moved around in front of Antoinette to check for a submission, but the blonde had no interest in that at all. She started to  reach for the ropes, not finding them close enough yet before she used her hands to start clawing her way to them. As soon as she got within range though, Missy stood up and dragged her towards the center of the ring and sat back down in the Boston crab. Fisk dropped to the mat again, checking to see if Antoinette wanted him to stop the match and still getting the same answer.

Zack: Antoinette was so close to the ropes, but Missy only let her get so far before she pulled her away even further.

Christian: That’s psychology, Zack. Let your opponent get so close, and then take it away from them. If Missy’s ribs weren’t hurt, she’d be getting more out of this hold. But hey, it’s working as it is now.

Again, the referee asked if she wanted to stop the match. But Sands made it clear she didn’t before she tried to start moving to the ropes again. However, this time, Missy had the hold applied and sunk in deeper and she was making virtually no progress. The crowd began getting behind the blonde once again as Missy tried to lean back a bit more. But the hold didn’t last much longer before Angelina came in, and caught Missy with a low sidekick into her bruised ribs that sent her down to the mat in pain. Fantastica immediately returned to the corner as Antoinette started heading towards her. Missy’s teeth were bared as she held her arm to her ribs, while Sands made the tag to her partner. Angelina took off for the far side, and came back with a baseball slide into the bruised ribs that made Missy shout in pain.

Zack: Angelina made the save for her partner, and immediately zones in on the weakest part of Missy’s body right now! Those ribs are already extremely tender!

Christian: It’s a smart strategy by Angelina. If you know your opponent has a weakness, go after it. Plus you know these two have faced off from their days in Future Shock.

Angelina pulled Missy up into a front carry, and then dropped her across her knee. She didn’t let her go though, only standing up and doing it again before falling face forward on the mat with a powerslam. She quickly rolled her onto her stomach, and applied her Muta Lock submission that only caused Missy greater pain. Fisk moved around in front of her to ask if she wanted to stop, and was told no in no uncertain terms.

Zack: There’s the POP & LOCK, also a move Missy likes to use as well! And her neck and those ribs are going to be stretched by Fantastica right here!

Christian: I helped Missy perfect that move for the face that it’s very hard to escape even when you don’t have bad ribs. But I also taught her how to get out of it….if she can block out the pain long enough to remember.

Fisk asked again, still getting the same response from Missy on stopping the match. Angelina kept it well applied, showing her strength as she bridged up. Missy’s face showed nothing but agony at this point as Angelina told her to tap. But the brunette didn’t listen. She didn’t stay in it much longer though as Scarlett came off the top rope with a double stomp into Angelina’s body. Not only did it break the hold, but it sent her curled up into a ball on the mat. She shouted at Missy to come tag her, but the Evolution title contender gritted her teeth and started to get back to her feet. Standing up straight was something of a problem though. When she saw Angelina beginning to push up to her hands and knees, Missy bounced off the near side with her curb stomp to the back of her head. She dropped down to make a cover immediately.

Christian: She’s a little stubborn, if you haven’t noticed. But that MISCHIEF MAKER could mean she’s about done for the night though!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Angelina got her shoulder up in time as Scarlett shouted again for the tag. Missy started to head towards her, finally making the tag before Scarlett bolted back into the ring. She hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside with a knee drop to the back of Angelina’s head followed by a second.

Zack: Scarlett feels a sense of urgency here, and Angelina’s head is getting all the attention it could ever not want from the Fast Track Champion!

Silver pushed Angelina under the ropes before pulling her back to her feet. She dragged her to hang over the middle rope by her feet before executing her DDT. She made another quick cover with a hook of the leg this time before the referee was in position to count.

Christian: There’s the STAR STOPPER, and I think that might be all she wrote for Angelina tonight, Zack.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!!

Antoinette stopped the count when she pulled Scarlett off the cover by her feet. The blonde pulled her partner quickly towards their corner before she stepped out, and tagged herself in.

Mai: Can she do that?!

Zack: She just did!! Antoinette taking things into her own hands here!

The Fast Track Champion pulled the referee aside as he tried to check on Angelina, who was getting back to her feet. Scarlett decked her with a discus punch to the apron. Fisk then tried to intercept Scarlett as she went towards her again, while Missy headed back into the ring and reached into her top.

Zack: Scarlett may have had her right there, but Antoinette saved the day! Fisk is trying to regain some order, and...uh oh, Missy’s got something!

Antoinette watched the referee for a second, only to get spun around into a right cross with a chain around her fist to stagger Sands backwards. She stumbled into Scarlett, who immediately executed her inverted overdrive before making the cover. Missy went to intercept Angelina as the referee saw the cover and went to make the count.

Christian: I think Missy’s had enough of these two, and that’s SEEING STARS for Antoinette!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Missy tucked her chain away before helping Scarlett to her feet. Both girls had their hands raised to very little adulation from the crowd.

Maggie: Here are your winners……..SCARLETT SILVER and MISSY………..CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!!

Zack: I think Antoinette was out on her feet after getting that chain across the jaw, but Scarlett put the exclamation point on it regardless of that!

Christian: When you have sore ribs, it hurts even to breathe. So I think these two caught Missy on a bad night either way. I’m proud of them, they did what they needed to do.

Christian left the booth, and joined his team in the ring to congratulate them. Scarlett beamed as she was given her championship back, while Christian checked on Missy, who was not standing up straight, thanks to her ribs hurting.

Zack: Scarlett has a title defense at Breaking Point coming up against Andi Takata, and she’ll be coming in with quite a bit of momentum too. Meanwhile, Missy may want to get those ribs taped up sooner than later.

As Christian held the ropes open for his clients to leave, the show cuts elsewhere inside the Amalie Arena.

A Word with Seth

“Money and the Power” by Kid Ink began to play over the PA system as the Tampa crowd gave a very warm reaction as the COO headed through the back and out onto the stage. Seth looked around the arena, bowing his head slightly to the crowd before taking a microphone.

Seth: It’s amazing what problems arise just from being in a relationship. Last Saturday, both my sister and her favorite pet had some very strong comments regarding myself and Savannah Taylor. And you know what? Savannah is here tonight, and she’s going to personally address all of that.

That gets a pop from the crowd.

Seth: I don’t think Jo McFarlane or my sister realize the depths of what they are doing. Neither of them have ever really seen Savannah as angry as she has been made in recent weeks. Neither of them have any clue as to what they are unleashing, particularly Jo McFarlane, on the biggest stage in women’s wrestling on it’s biggest night...Unstoppable 9.

The graphic for the match appears on the video wall behind him as he continues.

Seth: While I will let my girlfriend address that in further detail, tonight I have the honor of making an announcement as it relates to Unstoppable 9. And that will be to introduce all of you here to the woman who will be hosting that event. She will be the master of ceremonies, I could not be more honored to have her in MetLife Stadium on July 28th. And I am referring to none other than Lady Magdalena Strike.

Her image pops up on the video wall, getting a good reaction out of the crowd before Seth continues.

Seth: I look forward to seeing her on FFW’s biggest stage July 28th. Speaking of Unstoppable, there’s no better time than now to make official the Evolution Championship match for that night. At Relentless, Missy made good on a second chance I gave her and she’s now the new #1 contender to the Evolution Championship. As a result, she will meet Steph Stefano once again on FFW’s biggest stage at Unstoppable 9!

The match graphic appears on the screen to a pop from the crowd as Seth looks back to it briefly.

Seth: And last but not least, I’d like to personally extend an invitation. After listening to my sister having a little bubble earlier tonight about who she is, I’d like to remind her that I’m still the COO of this company. And at Breaking Point, I’d like to invite the five time FFW Champion and Hall of Famer Scarlett Kincaid to Breaking Point!

This gets an even louder pop from the crowd.

Seth: If you would join me at Breaking Point, Mrs. Kincaid, I have an opportunity for you as it relates to Unstoppable 9. Meet me at Breaking Point, and I assure you a far better response than your husband did. Pay close attention, sister. You’ll want to hear what I have in mind.

Seth’s music begins again as the crowd starts buzzing again before Velocity heads to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 08:49:50 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Maggie: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: As a former Future Shock Champion, Lilly is used to facing big challenges, but maybe none quite so physically large as Isis. And with Isis undoubtedly on a warpath tonight it could be a long night for Lilly.

Mai: Could be? It will be. Isis is going to use her like a punching bag, and Lilly is probably fool enough to smile and ask for more.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring…representing The Privileged Circle…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: Isis was clearly not happy after the end of Breaking Point last week, and Lilly could be about to become a scapegoat for all of that frustration tonight.

Mai: Good, Isis should use her as target practice for what she’ll do to Ruby if she gets her hands on her!

Referee Malcolm Parks checks both competitors while Maggie makes her exit, elegantly from the ring. As soon as she is fully clear, Parks calls for the bell to start the match. The two women meet in the centre and Isis straight away gives Lilly a two handed shove to the chest which knocks her back several steps. The smaller wrestler manages to stay upright on her feet, but gives her chest a little rub from the impact. Arthur starts to move forward again, but before she can, Isis closes the gap with one giant step and hits her with a trio of forearms across her chest which push her back even further. The redheaded Goliath, takes a step back and Lilly just watches her for a moment. When Isis doesn’t immediately come back after her, she takes a step forward only to receive a spinning backfist from Morales, which knocks her all the way back into the ropes. Grabbing her by the hair, Isis pulls Lilly away from the ropes and tosses her halfway across the ring where she lands in a crumpled heap.   

Zack: It almost looks like Isis is just toying with Lilly at the moment. And showing off her size and strength to boot.

Mai: She shouldn’t bother with the toying, she should just squash her like an insect. I’m sure that’s what she looks like to Isis anyway.

Lilly pushes straight back up to her feet and as soon as she does, Isis is there on top of her like a bad smell. She throws the smaller woman into the corner where she hits back first. Arthur tries to get herself out of there quickly, but Isis moves surprisingly quickly to hit her with a Corner Avalanche Splash that squashes her against the corner. As Isis starts to move away, Lilly begins to crumple to the canvas, but Isis stops that with a knee into the English woman’s face that lifts her completely off her feet. The Florida crowd shower Morales with boos, as she in turn showers Lilly with stiff forearms across the back of her head which bend her forwards. Parks orders a clean break from Isis, but it takes until a count of four before the redhead goliath complies… by grabbing Lilly around her waist, lifting her up, and using a spinebuster slam to send her to crashing to the canvas in the centre of the ring.

Mai: Look at the athleticism. Just look, Zack! Are you looking? She is poetry in motion. Lilly should thank her for allowing her to be part of this display.

Zack: Lilly might be lucky if she hasn’t had a couple of vertebrae rearranged after that spinebuster. She needs to find some respite soon, or this could be all over very quickly.

Arthur starts to get straight back up again, although a fair bit slower than before. But she is sent straight back down with a lariat from Morales that almost cuts her in half. Lilly again starts to raise up, but she only makes it as far as her knees before a big boot from Isis flattens her again. The redheaded goliath puts her foot onto Lilly’s chest and orders Parks to count, prompting him to get into position.

Zack: That is one of the most arrogant pin attempts that you can make it. And I’ve rarely seen it work out for someone.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Lilly shoves Isis’ foot off her with enough force that it almost wobbles Morales for a second, but not enough that it actually does anything. Except for earn the Yorkshire woman a massive pop from the Tampa crowd.

Mai: Lilly is obviously glutton for punishment. If she had any brains she would have just stayed down and taken the loss. Saving herself from anymore pain.

Arthur rolls to the ropes and uses them to steady herself as she gets back to her knees, holding her back as she does. Isis closes the distance between them quickly and aims a big boot at Lilly’s head… but the Yorkshire woman ducks down and Isis gets her foot caught between the middle and top ropes instead. While Isis tries to free herself, Lilly gets herself to her feet and pulls herself together. Morales finally frees herself and tries to turn quickly, but while she is mid turn, Lilly catches her with a chop block to the back of the knee that stumbles her. A trio of kicks to the same spot finally knocks the redheaded goliath down to one knee. She doesn’t have chance to move before Lilly steps up the ropes beside her to deliver an Enziguri to the side of her head. It rocks Morales, but she doesn’t go down. Lilly steps up the ropes again, this time delivering an elbow drop into the top of Isis’ spine that knocks her face forward to the canvas.  

Zack: Lilly has found the opening she needed, a with a well timed dodge, she is taking the fight to Isis.

Mai: It won’t last. Isis will shake her off just you watch and see.

As Isis starts to push up from the mat, Lilly comes off the opposite ropes to land a leg drop across the redhead goliath’s back to put her straight back down again. She doesn’t give the larger wrestler another chance to move before she lands a double knee drop straight into her lower spine. Arthur starts to stomp on Isis’ back, and the redheaded goliath automatically rolls onto her back to stop her. As soon as she does, Lilly leaves her feet to deliver a standing moonsault square across her chest. Lilly stays in place for a cover as Parks drops down into position for the count.

Mai: Does she honestly think that is going to keep a juggernaut like Isis down? She must have had looney juice for breakfast.

ONE!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Isis kicks out before the two and grabs Lilly by the shoulders to throw her away from her. Lilly rolls with the momentum and straight back up to her feet.

Zack: Isis is very good at making her opponents look like they weigh about as much as a feather. Lilly doesn’t seem too worse for wear for that throw this time, managing to use the momentum to her own advantage.

Mai: I always thought she looked like an opportunist.

Morales storms to her feet looking more than a little annoyed, which is only increased by the rain of boos from the Tampa crowd. She closes the gap, between herself and Lilly as the Yorkshire woman scales to the top turnbuckle. Arthur launches herself off, but Isis catches her in the air. Showing off her strength, Isis lifts Lilly above her head in a Gorilla Press, before stepping forward and dropping her behind her. With her back to her, Isis doesn’t see the English wrestler manage to land on her feet. But the cheers from the crowd make her turn around quickly to face her.

Mai: Throw her out of the ring next time, Isis. See if she can land on her feet then!

Zack: This is why you should never take your eye of your opponent for even a second. Lilly could have been in a bad position then, but landing on her feet saved her.

Lilly ducks under one forearm smash attempt from Isis, but gets blindsided by the second which knocks the Yorkshire woman into the ropes. She bounces off and Isis catches her. She wraps her arms around the English wrestler’s body, and lifts her of her feet, using the bear hug to squeeze her tightly. Lilly starts to get pale as the colour drains from her face. The crowd come to their feet with encouragement for Arthur, which spurs her on to struggle against the red haired goliath. Isis almost looks amused as she tightens her grip even more on the smaller wrestler.

Zack: Isis is squeezing the life out of Lilly and she looks like she is fading fast. If she doesn’t find some way to escape this hold soon, it could be lights out for her.

The crowd get even louder with support for the Sheffield born wrestler, which looks to bring her around a little. She starts to kick out wildly, which makes Isis laugh… until Lilly catches her square in the knee cap with one of her wild kicks. A grunt of pain comes from Isis, and Lilly keeps targeting the same area. She manages to hit the same place another three times before the Titaness gets angry and tosses Lilly across the ring like a sack of garbage. Arthur lands in a heap and doesn’t make any attempt to move at first as she sucks in big lungfuls of air to get her breath back.

Zack: From a bear hug like that there are very few ways to get yourself free, but you’ll be hard pushed to find anybody, no matter their size, who isn’t affected by a few swift kicks to the knee caps.

Mai: She should have just gone to sleep like a good little girl, and let Isis get her hand raised!

Isis rubs her knee with a pained expression, then gives her leg a little shake. She closes the gap between herself and Lilly with two big strides, and stomps down onto Lilly’s back as soon as she does. Lilly gives out a yell of pain as the Tampa crowd boo Isis heavily. Two more stomps follow from the Titaness before she kicks Lilly onto her back and shouts and Parks to get into position. She puts her foot down onto Lilly’s chest, pinning her shoulders to the canvas as she does.

Mai: That’s it Isis, you show the little maggot who’s the boss!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lilly manages to get Isis’ foot off of her after a bit of struggle and pushes it away from her.

Zack: You’d think that Isis might have learned her lesson from her last pin attempt like that one, but arrogance seems to be high on the agenda for her tonight.

Mai: When you’re as good and as big as she is, confidence is to be expected.

Zack: There’s a difference between confidence and arrogance, and covers like that are crossing the thin line.

Looking even more annoyed at Lilly pushing her away and the cheers from the crowd in response to that, Isis bends to pick up the English brunette. As she does, Lilly brings her knees up and kicks out quickly managing to catch Isis square in the chest with both feet. Isis is knocked back a step by the impact, but recovers quickly and goes again to pick up the smaller Yorkshire woman. Again, Lilly pulls her legs back and kicks Isis square in the chest with all her might. The Titaness is knocked back a couple of steps this time. A third time, Isis comes back to pick Lilly up, this time the English wrestler lifts her legs higher and manages to kick Morales square in the face with both feet. The impact and shock send Isis reeling so much that she loses her footing and ends up seated on the canvas.

Zack: Determination and perseverance have paid off for Lilly at least for the moment. If she can capitalize now with Isis off her feet, she could keep her down and take the advantage.

Mai: Isis isn’t going to stay down for long, she’s going to get back up and squash little Lilly like a bug!

Lilly gets to her feet as quickly as possibly. She takes off to the ropes behind her and uses them to rebound off. She comes back at speed to deliver a shining wizard into Isis’ temple before she can move from her seated position. Without waiting to see how much that has done, Lilly takes off to the ropes again. This time she comes back with a running dropkick which connects perfectly with Isis’ chest, knocking the red haired goliath flat on her back. Again she takes off to the ropes, this time coming back with a leg drop across Isis’ chest. The English brunette moves into position for the cover as Parks drops into place beside them.

Mai: No! This cannot be happening. Lilly can’t beat Isis, it just isn’t right!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up before the three is complete and Lilly looks at the referee wide eyed. Parks holds up two fingers for clarification, and Arthur gives off a sigh as she gets back to her feet.

Zack: That’s the closest Lilly has come tonight to keeping Isis down and she is understandably frustrated at not quite getting the three there. She was so close.

Mai: Close doesn’t mean anything. It may as well have been a one count for all the good it’s done her.

Lilly looks around as if trying to decide what to do next, and as she does Isis pulls herself up to her knees. Seeing the movement out of the corner of her eye, Lilly moves quickly to step up the ropes beside the Titaness to deliver another Enziguri. Just like the first time earlier, it wobbles Isis but doesn’t flatten her. Lilly backs up a little before delivering a dropkick square to the redhead’s chest which knocks her onto her butt in a seated position. The Titaness clutches her chest as Lilly takes off to the ropes opposite her.

Mai: Isis is going to stomp on you so hard when she gets up, Lilly!

Zack: Lilly is working on Isis like she is chopping down a tree. She just keeps coming at her but you can see she is wearing herself down as much as she is her opponent.

Lilly faces Isis and measures for a moment before taking off at a run towards her. When she reaches the Titaness she somersaults over her. As she falls, she grabs Isis by the head and drives the red haired goliath’s head backwards to the canvas. Lilly rolls back to her feet, and eyes Isis on the canvas, before taking off to the top turnbuckle. She measures again, before scaling to the top and positioning herself. With the Tampa crowd cheering her on she launches herself off to the land a perfect moonsault across the downed redhead’s chest. Struggling a little, Lilly hooks one of Isis’ legs as Parks slides back into position.

Zack: A Somersault neckbreaker and a picture perfect moonsault, and I think this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up just after Parks finishes the count. The referee gets back to his feet to call for the bell as Isis shoves Lilly away from her with a look of disgust.

Maggie: Your winner……….via pinfall…………….LILLY ARTHUR!

Mai: No! I refuse to believe it! Say it isn’t so!

Zack: You better believe it! Lilly’s determination has pulled her through tonight, and given her the victory she wanted.

Lilly gets back to her feet looking absolutely exhausted. Parks raises her hand to a massive amount of love from the Tampa crowd. On Lilly’s smiling but tired face the camera cuts elsewhere.

An Angry Siren

Velocity returns backstage, and there we find Allison Marx standing alongside the “Las Vegas Siren” herself, Savannah Taylor. Marx immediately addresses the camera.

Allison: As you can see, I’m here with Savannah Taylor. I appreciate you joining me, but before we talk, let’s take a look back at the last time we see you at Relentless.

Courtesy of FFW Relentless - June 2, 2018

Jo’s hand continued to bob over the mat as the referee kept asking if she wanted to stop the match. He didn’t get an answer to his question before the Brazilian Storm entered the ring, and Bianca delivered a punt to Savannah’s ribs that rolled her off to the mat. She and Mel both began to pound away on Savannah with raining right hands before the referee called for the bell. The Storm pulled Savannah to her feet, and fired her across to the far side. They scooped her up on the rebound with a flapjack to the canvas.

Mai: What….what is going on here?! Why are the Storm...attacking Savannah?! Did I miss something?

Zack: I think we all did!

Jo rolled out to the floor, still aching from the submission hold’s effects before she pulled up the ring apron to retrieve a kendo stick. Mel shoved Savannah out to the floor with Jo as the Storm pulled the blonde up and handcuffed her wrists over the top rope to let her hang. Jo looked down at her kendo stick, and struck it across Savannah’s body. It made a sickening snapping sound before she leaned back, and fired another shotr as well.

Zack: Savannah’s hanging by her hands here, and Jo is driving that kendo stick to any part of her body she wants!

Mel and Bianca retrieved a kendo stick for themselves from under the ring before the trio began to take turns as they struck Savannah’s body one after another. Jo’s shot struck so hard that it snapped the stick in half as Savannah hung lump off the top rope. She pulled her face up to look into her eyes. She told her that the Franchise sends their regards before she took Bianca’s stick, and struck it across her head to deafening boos.

Mai: I...I think Savannah’s been removed from the Franchise…

Zack: And replaced by Jo McFarlane! Get some people out here!

It was clear that Savannah was unconscious as she hung from the top rope by her wrists. Jo threw the kendo stick down, looking at both halves of the Storm before offering them a handshake. Mel and Bianca returned it each, and raised her hand before they started to head towards the ramp. They passed several trainers as they headed towards the ring.

Mai: The Franchise is like a gang. You don’t leave without getting the holy hell beaten out of you.

Zack: Is this because of Savannah’s relationship with Samantha’s brother? It has to be! They need to get Savannah medical attention right now!

Mai: You don’t step out of line with Samantha, Zack. Because that’s what you get! Savannah got what she deserved!

The trainers managed to get Savannah down from the ring, and started to help her out with the crowd chanting her name.

Zack: The Franchise has a new member, and has left another in a bloody unconscious state! She may not realize it, but Savannah Taylor has everyone in the Wells Fargo Center chanting her name.

Mai: A lot of good that did her.

We cut back to the live show as Savannah and Allison have watched the video as well.

Allison: How are you feeling after that, Savannah? I’ve not seen that kind of brutality outside of the Ultraviolence division.

Savannah: Well, considering I was hung up on the ropes, had my head cracked open, which isn't the first time I've been bloodied like this, and got beat to hell bad enough that I stayed overnight in the hospital….I’m freaking WONDERFUL.

Allison: At the most recent Breaking Point, we heard from both the owner of this company and Jo McFarlane on what took place. I’d like to give you the chance to respond to what we heard.

Savannah shakes her head as she folds her arms across her chest.

Savannah: When we were first approached about forming The Franchise, I thought it was a good idea. We would be sort of like The Privileged Circle, only with more talent and clout. But in reality, Allison, it was actually a gang. And just like gangs you see on the streets or portrayed in the media, there was a certain code and certain rules you had to adhere to. One was your loyalties always remained with your crew. You always remembered that the leader's word was absolute. But the biggest thing, and something that I learned the hard way was blood in, blood out. It was easier to get in than it has been to get out.

Allison: Given all of this is because of your relationship with Seth, does it make you feel even more determined now? Or is there a creep of doubt that maybe if you could change things, that you would?

Savannah: Samantha would LOVE it if I were, in her words, to see the light and come to my senses. She would love it if Seth and I announced our split tomorrow. I have news for her. The relationship between myself and Seth is as real and meaningful as you can get. I fight for what I believe in and I fight for what I love. Boss or not, if Samantha decides to keep sticking her nose where it clearly doesn't belong, then I won't hesitate cutting it off for her.

Allison: How do you feel about the No Holds Barred rematch at Unstoppable 9, in which your boyfriend has barred the rest of the Franchise from ringside?

Savannah unfolds her arms and looks directly at the camera.

Savannah: I don't envy you, Jo. I truly don't. You may think that what you, Mel and Bianca did would put an end to me. You may think that you have broken me. All you did was make an enemy out of the wrong woman. You aren't going to have Mel and Bianca there to save you like they did at Relentless. You aren't going to have the backing of the fans like you once did. In short, you are going to have NO excuses when I give you exactly what you deserve, and that is a healthy dose of karma. You and Samantha seem to think that I don't have any friends around here. You couldn't be any more wrong if you tried. I have a very special friend that I would love for you to meet. At Unstoppable, you are going to meet my special friend for the first time.

The camera focuses on the expression of the Siren before Velocity heads to a commercial break.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 08:51:14 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!!

Zack: It’s time for a Hall of Fame main event we got coming up, folks. Right here in her own backyard, “Killer C” comes home to take on a very stiff challenge.

Mai: Do you know how much enjoyment I’d get out of seeing Valerie embarrass her in front of all these animal sex loving inbreds?

“You can sound the alarm, you can call out your guards!
You can fence in your yard, you can hold all the cards...
BUT I WON’T BACK DOWN...! OH NO I WON’T BACK DOWN!
OH NO!

The lights in the arena flash after going out and the crowd cheers as while purple lights flash around the video wall. Emerging through a cloud of smog is Killer C, followed by Lyndon in a three piece suit and a cane. Caroline drops down in a crouched position and draws a circle on the ramp leading to the ring, a morose look on her face before she stands back up. As they head to the ring, Caroline claps a few hands with the crowd before rolling into the ring and sitting on the top turnbuckle while Lyndon jumps onto the apron.

Maggie: Accompanied to the ring by Lyndon Dallins, from San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago... She weighs in tonight at 155 pounds... This is.... KILLER C!

Caroline drops down to the ring and spares a few final words with Lyndon before looking to the referee for the match to begin.

Zack: There with my broadcast partner for Future Shock, Caroline’s getting a hometown welcome like she just won the Super Bowl.

Mai: That’s funny, I was thinking how amused I would be to see her run over by a team of linebackers.

The lights in the arena dip, almost going out. Rather than going out entirely however, they are replaced by red, white and gold.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
In a coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long, and sharp my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

The metal version of one of the most famous songs from Game of Thrones thunders from the speakers, which brings a chorus of jeering from the crowd. From the back walks Valerie Lamb, which only heightens the jeering. A step behind her is Vincent Belmont. She stops just before the ramp, where she widens her stance and looks around her as Vincent joins her. Suddenly, she claps her hands above her head, which sends a stream of coloured pyro across the stage.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That Lord of Castamere.
But now the rains weep o’er his home,
With no one left to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his home,
With not a soul to hear.

The redheaded wrestler undoes her longcoat, showing off the scarlet coloured ring gear she wears. A smirk on her face, she looks to her manager, they nod to each other and start off down the ramp. Despite the pace of the song, their walk is not slow, but certainly methodical.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing 150 pounds, this is VALERIE LAMB!

Maggie’s announcement comes as the pair are about halfway down the ramp. As a momentary solo is played, the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Vincent takes her coat from her and hands it to an attendant.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
A coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

Valerie enters the ring, and walks to the centre, where she stops dead for a moment, a solitary white spotlight shining on her. She spins in a circle, almost in a pirouette and as she comes full rotation, drops down to one knee and leaning forward to face the mat. A camera closes in on her face, where she looks into it and tells us that on their knees is where her opponents belong. Standing up, she walks to her corner, where Vincent awaits her. The pair speak between themselves as the music dies, and the lights return to normal.

Mai: A win here could do wonders for Valerie’s trajectory. I’m sure she could go back to Samantha or Seth, and say she deserves a shot at the Evolution title.

Zack: She probably could, but I think you’re counting the money before the check clears. Getting past Caroline is a feat all it’s own.

As Lyn and Vincent drop to the floor having given their last pieces of advice to their clients, the two competitors stare at each other across the ring. Kevin Fisk called for the bell and the pair immediately moved forward and quickly met each other in the middle of the ring where they both began to exchange European uppercuts. Neither woman gave up an inch as the blows landed - not until Val shoved her opponent backwards and immediately left her feet to deliver a low standing dropkick straight into Caroline’s knee, taking her leg out from under her. Dallin’s quickly started to push upwards to her feet only for Lamb to once more take her leg out from underneath her with a chop block.

Zack: You got two tremendous technicians here going at it. These two have accomplished a great deal in their careers, let alone in FFW.

Mai: Do you get paid by the ass kiss or something?

Caroline reached for her left knee for a moment as she hit the canvas before starting to rise back to a vertical base only for Valerie to continue her focus on the leg, catching Caroline with a front kick straight into the left knee cap. Killer C stumbled forward and found herself caught in Lamb’s grip as the Scottish wrestler hooked her head and began to bring MMA style knee strikes up into her body. As she landed five knee strikes, Valerie reached down to hook Caroline’s leg before she lifted her off her feet as through going for the suplex only to slam her down knee first into the canvas with a modified Falcon Arrow.

Mai: Isn’t that nice? Valerie’s borrowing moves from Casey Atherton. I bet she’ll get a blessing as a result.

Dallins grimaced and held her knee as she started to rise once more, getting as far as one knee before Valerie delivered a forearm smash into the side of her face. A second followed it and then a third as she pulled her foe the rest of the way to her feet and used a series of vicious chops to her chest to back her up a couple of steps into the ropes. Valerie connected with one final violent knife edge chop to the Trinidad & Tobago natives body before she whipped her across the ring and caught her on the return with a clothesline that sent her down to the mat. Before Caroline could even start to think about rising back to her feet the Edinburgh native moved around her body and began to stomp away at the left knee. Fisk quickly tried to intervene, ordering the Scottish wrestler to allow her opponent to get back to her feet that only saw Valerie step backwards for a moment before she dropped to her knees, clamp her hands on to Caroline’s leg to pin it against the ring mat and kick up into the air to deliver a knee drop to the side of the joint.

Mai: Watching Valerie go to work is a joy, Zack. You know, Missy totally fluked that win at Relentless when she faced Valerie.

Zack: I’d disagree with that assessment, but I’ll let you take it up with her. Go give her a pat on the ribs after the show, let me know how that works out.

Two more knee drops followed it as the referee once more asked for separation only to get a stern look from the red haired wrestler who took it upon herself to rise to her feet with her hand clenched around Caroline’s ankle. Using her grip she dragged Caroline towards the ropes, resting her ankle on the bottom rope before she hopped up onto the bottom rope, springboarding off and came down with a stomp straight to the knee cap. Dallins rolled away holding her knee only for Lamb to follow her, leaving her feet once more as she delivered a knee drop into Caroline’s body. She pulled Dallins onto her back and made the cover.

One…

Tw-

Zack: First near fall for Valerie right there. With all that knee work she was doing, I thought she was looking for some kind of submission.

Caroline kicked out and the Scot didn’t even bother to glance at the official as he confirmed the count to her, choosing instead to pull Killer C upwards and into straight into a snap suplex. Val kept her arm around Caroline’s head as she rolled over and rose to her feet, pulling Caroline up with her and into a second snap suplex in quick succession. Once more she kept hold of her opponent, bringing her back to her feet before this time lifting her upwards and into a stalling vertical suplex, holding Caroline upside down for several moments before she finally dropped her to the canvas. Dallins sat up immediately and held her back for a moment before she tried to push up to her feet, favouring her left knee as she did so.

Mai: I think Valerie’s better prepared for this match than Caroline so far. She’s pretty much been dominant since it started.

Zack: That’s the thing about veterans like these two. It’s hard to gameplan, because it’s unlikely you’re going to show them something they haven’t seen before.

Valerie helped her opponent back up to her feet only to scoop her off the mat into a backbreaker. Lamb followed it up with a second backbreaker before she adjusted her grip ever so slightly on the Trinidad and Tobago native’s body and sent her flying backwards with a fallaway slam. Caroline sat up for a moment, favouring her back and as she did so, Lamb skipped forward and drove a soccer style kick into her spine. The red haired wrestler followed it with a second and then a third kick before she stepped back, waving Dallins upwards as the crowd booed the Scot loudly and when Caroline began to push upwards, Valerie dropped back. The Edinburgh native bounced off the ropes and doubled her foe over with a running knee into her gut. The Scottish combatant immediately followed up by grabbing hold of Caroline by the hair, using it to jerk her backwards, roughly sending her back first into the ring mat, driving the air from her lungs. Valerie didn’t even let her opponent take a gasp for air before she followed up with an elbow drop into her foes ribcage and made the cover once more.

One…

Two…

Zack: It’s going to be very difficult to get Caroline to submit, it’s not something she does often at all. I’m starting to see why Val keeps going for these covers.

Mai: I knew that. I would have told you sooner, but...it’s not my job to make you look good on commentary.

Dallins kicked out once more and again Lamb barely acknowledged the count of the referee as she once more looked to go on the attack, pulling Caroline up to her feet by the hair and driving a forearm smash into her back. A second forearm smash followed it as the Scottish wrestler released her hold of her opponent’s hair, causing her to stagger forward into the ropes where Valerie landed a third stiff forearm into her lower back. Caroline stumbled into the ropes chest first and bounced back into Lamb’s arms; the Scottish wrestler delivering a smart German suplex to her opponent that dropped her on her shoulders and head. Caroline rolled to her side on impact; her hands going to the back of her head as the camera saw a look of pain on her face while Valerie rose to her feet and took off across the ring, hitting the ropes and coming back into a baseball slide straight into the small of Dallins back. Valerie rolled her onto her back and made another cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: I’m beginning to wonder why Caroline showed up tonight. She must have insane ring rust!

Zack: Or she’s in there with a woman who can match her hold for hold and move for move every night of the week. How about that?

Caroline kicked out once more and rolled onto her front, holding her back. This time Lamb casting a glance over at the referee as he confirmed the two count while she momentarily adjusted her ring attire before she rose to her feet and began to stomp away at Caroline’s back, causing the girl to roll over once more before the Edinburgh native stooped, grabbed hold of her ankle and pulled her towards the middle of the ring before she flipped her over to lock in a Boston Crab. Val sat down low in the hold, putting as much pressure as she could on her spine as the referee got into position and asked Caroline if she wanted to quit; Dallins refusing point blank to even consider the notion of submitting to the hold.

Zack: Like I said earlier, Caroline is hardly one to submit. I don’t think she’s anywhere near hurt enough right now to consider it.

Mai: Notice Val’s kinda taking a cue from Jo when she faced Caroline at Unstoppable, working over her knee.

Lamb pulled back further on her opponent’s leg, causing Killer C to scrunch up her face in pain but still refused to quit as she began to use her arms to drag herself towards the ropes. Her progress across the canvas was slow as Caroline sought to drag herself and Val to within arms reach of the bottom rope. The Scot kept glancing back over her shoulder as Caroline looked for an escape, letting the Trinidad and Tobago descendant get almost within touching distance of the ropes before she stood up and dragged her back across the ring. As she did so, Dallins twisted and contorted her body around and underneath the Scottish wrestler in an attempt to find an escape by picking her ankle. The Edinburgh native tried to avoid the move, lifting her foot and attempted to stomp down on her foe only for Caroline to manage to brace herself and kick upwards with both feet, sending Valerie off balance.

Zack: I think Caroline’s found her opening here, and Valerie’s not got her balance at all at the moment.

The red haired woman found her balance quickly and immediately tried to go back onto the attack, darting towards Caroline with an attempted kick to her body. Dallins saw it coming though and managed to catch the leg before it made contact, countering the move into a dragon screw leg whip that saw her transition quickly into an ankle lock, immediately attempting to wrench the Scottish wrestlers foot off of her leg. Instantly Val’s eye’s went wide and she scrabbled with her hands and nails against the canvas before she stretched herself out as far as she could and gratefully grabbed hold of the bottom rope.

Mai: There you go, Val! That’s veteran instinct right there. She didn’t wait around to try to fight out of the ankle lock, she just went for the ropes.

Fisk ordered the break and started the five count, Caroline keeping the hold applied until the three count before she finally released and rolled away, coming slowly to her feet, holding her back only to find her opponent was already vertical and measuring her up. Quickly FFW’s Gatekeeper spun as she came towards Killer C, looking to tag her jaw with a discus clothesline but Dallins ducked underneath it. Before Valerie could recover from the whiffed shot, her fellow Hall of Famer had grabbed hold of her from behind and quickly sent her down into the canvas with a reverse exploder suplex.

Zack: You can tell Caroline’s moving a little gingerly on that knee, but it’s not slowed her down enough to keep things like that from happening!

Mai: Oh, give her time. Valerie’s hardly ready to call it a night here, Zack.

The Caribbean wrestler rolled to the side, using the ropes to pull herself upwards, favouring her left knee as she get to her feet, one hand pressed to her back. Valerie wasn’t far behind but never got the chance to get fully vertical as Dallins stepped forward quickly and drove a raised knee into her stomach. She followed it up with a second, more vicious knee that she buried deeper into the Scottish wrestler’s gut to double her over. As Lamb bent forward, Caroline double underhooked both her arms and immediately started to pepper her body with knee strikes. She drove ten strikes into Valerie’s body before she released her arms - but only to grab hold of her head and jerk the Scot downwards into a single knee facebreaker. As the red haired wrestler staggered backwards her opponent came forward and went low, using a double leg takedown to drive her back first into the mat. Caroline kept hold of her legs as Lamb tried to twist to the side but with little luck as Dallins rolled forward into a jack knife pin attempt.

One…

Two…

Zack: Another near fall. I’ll tell you what, I think Caroline actually manages to get stronger as a match wears on. Some wrestlers, it takes them a little bit to get warmed up.

Valerie rolled her shoulder to the side to break up the cover as the two count hit and Dallins pushed quickly up to her feet and took a moment as she watched her foe start to rise, letting her get virtually all the way back to her feet before she dropped back to the ropes and caught her with a picture perfect clothesline as the Scot turned to face her. Lamb once more rolled to the side and started to push up to her feet only to receive a headbutt from Dallins that caused her to reel backwards two steps - though Caroline also seemed to feel some effect from the blow and took a moment before she caught hold of the Scot’s wrist and whipped her the short distance into the nearest corner. As the red haired woman struck the turnbuckles, Dallins followed in behind her, catching her with another clothesline in the corner.

Mai: I guess Caroline’s managed to work out the kinks in that knee, she’s certainly moving around pretty well now.

Zack: I think we can chalk some of that up to adrenaline. Being in your hometown gives you that something extra.

The Edinburgh native tried to step out of the corner only for Dallins to stop her in her tracks as she started to light up her chest with three rapid fire chops to her chest that forced her back against the pads. Caroline quickly measured up Valerie once more in the corner, reared back and drove her hand into her chest with the first of five considered and devastating chops, each one delivered as Fisk asked her to let the Scot out of the corner and started to count. As the official reached four, Caroline stepped backwards, holding her hands up and allowed her opponent to come out of the corner. Valerie held her chest as she gingerly started to step forward.

Zack: Machine-gun like chops right to the chest, and Valerie’s upper body is gonna match her hair at this rate!

Mai: Those hurt me to watch, Zack. You shouldn’t abuse this woman like that. She’s already fair skinned, hasn’t she suffered enough?!

Caroline only allowed her to get two half steps forward before she took matters into her own hands, grabbing her opponent by the hand and jerking her forward. As she did so, the wrestler of Trinidad & Tobago heritage spun around behind her fellow Hall of Fame wrestler and in one sudden movement wrapped her arms around her waist and hurled her backwards into the turnbuckle pads with a German suplex. Val collapsed to a sitting position on the canvas, leaning back against the pads with a glassy, spaced out expression on her face. Caroline looked down at her as she got back to her feet, keeping her eyes locked on the unmoving Scot as she retreated to the middle of the ring before sprinting forward and launching herself into a hesitation dropkick that saw her drive both of her feet into her opponent’s chest. As Killer C rolled away, Val’s body convulsed momentarily in agony, causing her to slip down to the mat, her body half under the ring ropes.

Mai: Best place for Val to be right now, under the ropes. See how smart she is? That’s not something you just pick up overnight, Zack.

Caroline got to her feet and grabbed hold of Valerie by her nearest arm and leg, dragging her out from underneath the ropes before she fell on top of her to make the cover and hook the leg.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: She didn’t stay under the ropes long! Caroline pulled her back into the ring, but she may have had too much time to recover in those scant seconds.

Before the three count could be completed, Valerie’s shoulder popped up from the canvas and Fisk immediately signalled the two count. Caroline sat up and looked at him asking to confirm the count and getting the two show to her. Dallins nodded her head in acceptance of the count and pulled her opponent upwards by the back of her head and started to drive a series of European uppercuts into her jaw before she lifted her up onto her shoulders and fell backwards into a Samoan Drop. Rolling over Dallins once more jerked her opponent up to her feet, landing three more European uppercuts to her jaw before she put her dropped down and lifted her up off her feet and into an Alabama Slam. Immediately Val sat up, arching her back with a look of pain on her face as she was driven into the canvas and Killer C wasted no time in taking advantage as she locked in a Buffalo Sleeper on the Scottish wrestler.

Zack: There we go! That’s one of Caroline’s favorite holds right there, and Valerie would be well served to find a way out sooner than later.

Valerie flailed her free arm for a moment as the hold was locked in before she started to pull at Caroline’s arm, trying to find herself some relief and respite from the hold. When none was forthcoming, Lamb began to use her body and all of her remaining strength to try and make her way towards the ropes. Caroline tightened up her grip in an effort to make the hold more effective but still Valerie fought with every ounce of strength, inching her way slowly towards the ropes. As her movements started to fade, she managed to stretch out and hook a foot over the bottom rope.

Mai: Attagirl, Val! She’s still got fight left in her.

Zack: I won’t argue that, but the question is how much did all that take out of her just to get to the ropes?

Kevin Fisk called for the break, Caroline kept the hold applied as he counted, only releasing on four. Quickly Dallins came to her feet and helped Lamb back up to hers but only so that she could lift her up and into an Atomic Drop. Val took two steps forward, Caroline drove four quick forearm strikes into the top of her spine and neck area that forced her down to one knee. Quickly Caroline stepped forward and pulled Lamb back upwards only to feed her body through the middle and top rope, forcing Val to face the crowd as she pulled back on her head with the chinlock.

Zack: I think it’s about time for the---

Caroline: END OF THE LINE!!!

Crowd: TEN! NINE! EIGHT! SEVEN! SIX! FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! O---

The crowd counted down each blow as the more recent former FFW Champion drove her forearm repeatedly into the temple of her opponent...only for Valerie to suddenly counter with a mule kick before the tenth blow could be struck.

Mai: Take that, Caroline! That was tremendous! Though I might have went for it sooner to avoid some of those shots….

Dallins staggered two steps backwards as Lamb extricated herself from between the ropes and turned to face Caroline as she started to straighten up and the Scot left her feet, hooking Dallins head and brought her downwards with a jumping DDT. Caroline lay flat out on the ring mat after receiving the move; Valerie rolling to the side next to her, one arm across her chest, the other rubbing her temple where the forearm blows had landed. The referee checked on both competitors and started his count, getting to four before Caroline started to stir, pushing up to all fours and then onto one knee. Dallins finally pushed up to her feet to beat the count but was only vertical for a moment before she found her legs swept out from underneath by the swinging arm of a kneeling Val Lamb.

Mai: Val’s coming back, and now it’s a war of attrition at this point! Put her away, Val!!

Zack: I don’t think either one of these two women have a lot left in their tanks at this point.

Caroline hit the mat hard and rolled to the side, where she started to push up to her feet, only for Val to bounce off the ropes behind her and immediately plant her foe face first into the canvas with a one handed bulldog. Valerie was still feeling the effects of Caroline’s attack as she rose slowly to her feet once more. This time it was the Scot’s turn to measure up her opponent as Caroline began to crawl towards the corner, using the ropes to pull herself to her feet and as she got vertical, Val charged forward and delivered a shotgun dropkick into her chest causing the Trinidad & Tobagan to sprawl backwards against the pads. Val gave her little time for respite as she climbed the ropes and brought Caroline out of the corner with a tornado DDT. Valerie rolled away to her feet as she delivered the move and instantly headed towards the ropes, springboarding off the middle rope into a moonsault. It landed perfectly across Dallins chest and Valerie fell on top of her to make the cover.

Mai: Beautiful moonsault!! Caroline can suck it!!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: Not just yet, Mai! Caroline still has a little bit left in her!

Caroline got her shoulder at the final moment. Valerie looked at the referee questioningly and got told that it was only a two count. The Scot looked down at her opponent as Dallins rolled onto her front and very slowly began to push upwards before she asked the referee, getting shown the two count once more. Finally Valerie seemed to accept the count as she pushed up to her feet and took hold of Caroline underneath her arms only to drop her down onto the canvas with a double underhook DDT. Val dropped to her knees and made the cover on the Caroline.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: C’mon, Valerie! Hook the leg and some tights, and let’s call it a night! It’s just Caroline we’re talking about here!

Zack: …...Just Caroline…..

Fisk immediately waved the count off and pointed to Caroline’s foot that had a moment before the three count seemed to spasm and come to rest underneath the bottom rope. The official holds up two fingers to the Scot to confirm the count, pointing to the foot underneath the rope. Lamb looked down at her unmoving opponent and shook her head before she pulled her away from the ropes, hooked her waist and yanked her into a pulling piledriver. She pushed Caroline away and made the cover.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Another near fall for Valerie! You gotta believe she’s starting to get a little frustrated here. Caroline just won’t stay down.

This time Caroline’s shoulder came up from the canvas at the last possible moment to stop the pinfall. Once more Valerie stared at the referee in disbelief, shaking her head and almost demanded the three count as she pointed to the barely moving wrestler still laid flat on the mat. Fisk though remained firm that it was a two count and that the shoulder came up in the nick of time. The Scot continued to remonstrate with the referee only for him to stand firm as Caroline began to stir, slowly rising to her feet. Valerie once more shook her head at the referee, demonstrating for him how to count a three count before she turned back to Caroline. As Dallins got her feet underneath her, Lamb drove a boot into her opponent’s gut then followed it up with a roundhouse kick to her temple. Dallins dropped to one knee, using a hand for balance only for Valerie to once more plant her into the canvas with a snap DDT.

Mai: Look how tough Val is, she’s already starting to get back up! That’s right, Valerie! You tell her who the hell she’s in the ring with!

Valerie pushed back to her feet and stood over Caroline, shouting down at her to remind Killer C who she was facing before she pointed to the top rope and made for the corner. Valerie climbed to the top turnbuckle and called out to the crowd once more to remind them all who Caroline was facing before she started to measure her up for the Ragnarok double footstomp moonsault… but before she could launch herself into the air, Caroline kipped up to her feet and darted towards the turnbuckles climbing cat like to the top turnbuckle where she wrapped her arms around Val’s waist and snapped off a release German suplex from the top rope that sent Lamb nearly all the way across the ring.

Zack: What a German suplex! Caroline threw Valerie like a rag doll!

Mai: Damn it!!

Kevin Fisk once more checked on both wrestlers as they were laid unmoving on the canvas and started to make a very, very slow ten count, giving both wrestlers the maximum opportunity to get to their feet. Valerie was the first to move, rolling onto her front and started to use the ring ropes in the corner to pull herself back up to her feet. Caroline though was only a moment behind her in trying to rise; the pair getting back to their feet almost simultaneously - Val in the corner with the aid of the ropes, Dallins in the middle of the ring and looking unsteady on her feet. The pair stared at each other respectfully warily as they waited on who was going to make the first move.

Zack: We got a standoff now! You can see the depths of respect between these two, and someone’s gotta blink first!

Mai: They blink a lot faster if you poke them in eye, Zack.

It was Valerie. The Scottish wrestler darted forward and looked to deliver a low dropkick to her left knee. It never connected though as Caroline leapfrogged over the attempt at the last moment. Dallins stumbled slightly as she landed but quickly found her balance and spun around into a discus elbow strike that caught Lamb right on the side of the jaw. Valerie reeled and spun a quarter of the way around only for Killer C to yank her into a Full Nelson. Before she could fully lock in the hold and deliver the Travao, the Scottish wrestler threw her head backwards, catching Dallins across the bridge of her nose. Caroline stepped backwards, her hands cradling her nose as Val turned quickly and drove a kick into her foe’s midsection. As Caroline doubled over, Val fired another roundhouse kick towards her temple but Dallins had it scouted this time, pulling her head out of the way at the last minute. Valerie spun around and before she could correct, Killer C struck, lifting her up onto her shoulders only into a Gory Special before she flipped her forward and into a Texas piledriver to complete the Reasonable Doubt. Caroline quickly threw herself forward across Val’s body and Dallins hooked both legs as Fisk slid into position to make the count.

Mai: REASONABLE DOUBT….and Damn damn damn!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: And that did it! These two beat the hell out of each other, but Caroline’s sending her hometown fans home happy tonight!

Fisk called for the bell as Caroline rolled away from her opponent and slowly sat up, checking her nose as a small trickle of blood started to appear from her nostrils.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…”KILLER C” CAROLINE DALLINS!!!

Mai: Fine fine. I’ll give her a tiny bit of credit. She pulled it out when I thought she was done, but I blame these people for cheering Caroline tonight.

Zack: That tends to happen in front of hometown crowds, if you haven’t noticed.

As Stark makes it to her feet, having won a tough fought match against Valerie Lamb, she looks around the arena. Absorbing the adoration of the FFW faithful, she doesn’t seem to notice the lack of her theme playing. The crowd’s volume hides the fact well, but it’s only a matter of time before she stops in her tracks. Her celebration cuts short in speculation of why exactly the prior mentioned fact was a reality. She looks around, seeking out a post-match sneak attack. It doesn’t come, much to her surprise, but she doesn’t let up that easily. The veteran nature wins over her want to celebrate, but she hears the same thing that the audience does.

A loud, screeching guitar riff.

Caroline Stark lowers her head with a smirk, knowing exactly whose music that it belongs to.

“EINS, ZWEI, DREI, VIER, FUNF, SECHS, SIEBEN, ACHT, NOIN, AUS!”

Mai: Hang on a minute! I think things are about to get very intriguing!

Artemis Kaiser comes out onto the stage, looking around the audience with a vacant expression. She seems a bit out of sorts after her loss to Andi Tanaka, but without waiting too much longer, she makes her way down to the ring. She enters the ring under the ropes and takes her time getting to her feet. When she does, she keeps her back turned to Caroline Stark, waiting for her theme to die out.

As it does, she turns slowly to face the taller legend. The former FFW Champion stands resolute, not at all backing down to the recent signee. Artemis stands there, staring her down with a quiet intensity before she reaches into her pocket. It appears to be an envelope, which she gives graciously to Stark. Stark looks at its cover for a moment, tilting to see if there was anything else to it. When there’s nothing, she simply opens the letter. Lolling her tongue in her mouth, Caroline presents its contents to the camera.

It is a poster of Unstoppable 9.

Zack: Well wel well….I think we just saw one hell of a challenge issued for the biggest stage of them all!

Mai: Artemis gonna kill her….Artemis gonna kill her...

Artemis smiles at Caroline before she dips out the ring, but she stops midway to look back at the woman she challenged. Caroline merely climbs the turnbuckle to celebrate, but she keeps a close eye on Artemis. She even shoots her wink before the show fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: