Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:35:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - May 17, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - May 17, 2018  (Read 305 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 18, 2018, 10:35:27 pm »

Live from the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York
May 17, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we open on the exterior of the Nassau Coliseum, and immediately head inside to a very loud crowd. The cameras pan the crowd and their signs before we hear “Stronger” by Kanye West begin to play. Christian Kincaid heads out to the ring alone, and thanks Maggie for a microphone after he gets into the ring.

Zack: Welcome, everyone, on the last stop to Relentless! We are sold out in the Nassau Coliseum here in Uniondale, New York! And tonight is one packed show, Pay Per View quality honestly!

Mai: None of that I’ll argue, but why is CK out here by himself? Isn’t he usually following someone else to the ring?

Zack: I’m sure we’re about to find out.

Christian: How’s it going, New York?

He gets a mostly positive response from the crowd as he starts to pace a little in the ring before he finally begins.

Christian: I manage a lot of talented women across two companies, and I include Future Shock in that. Some of them are high flyers like me. Some have a bit more ground-based strategy. They really run the gamut honestly. Many of them have accomplished their goals of attaining championships and glory through their careers. And I won’t take credit for that, because that was through their own hard work and dedication. But tonight, I am here to talk about one of them in particular.

Mai: Oh, I thought he was talking about me at first. I exemplify all those qualities, minus the actively wrestling part.

Zack: If you ever have a testimonial dinner, it’ll be paid for by Jim Beam.

Christian: Tonight, I have been tasked with talking about one woman in particular. A woman who shows heart every single time she is in this ring. A woman who is no stranger to making history. As a matter of fact, she retired the historic FFW Television Championship by completing a blistering series of challenges one after another all the way to the night she unified that title with the Evolution Championship. Hell at Relentless, she’s challenging for the FFW Championship against Kaoru Asaka in the main event. That title has been her goal for some time, but I’m actually not here to talk about that. I’m here to talk about her next accomplishment. So please join me in welcoming a woman who will compete against Valerie Lamb later tonight. Please join me in welcoming…...LEONA VEGA!!

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Christian: Leona, I know you have a lot on tap in the coming days, including tonight. And thank you for joining me, because I have to tell you something.

Mai: Maybe he’s firing her!

Leona looks to be a bit antsy about said announcement, seeing as she’s half-dressed for her upcoming match (read: has her wrestling tights on, but a street tee on ehr upper body) and swallowing dry gulps.

Leona: Because that’s not going to put a woman on edge before a big match and two weeks before an FFW Championship match. Hoo, boy, what’chu got?

Christian: Of all those accomplishments I just listed, there’s one more I left out. And you know that I like to cover all my bases. I’m just...trying to remember what it was.

He puts an arm around her shoulder, tapping the microphone against his head as though he’s trying to knock the memory back into his head before he finally snaps his fingers.

Christian: Oh yeah, it just came to me!

He points to the video wall. The crowd pops as they see it.

Zack: Oh wow! How about that?! Leona Vega is joining the FFW Hall of Fame!

The Mexican wrestler stands there, a bit dumbfounded… Before a sly smirk creeps up her face.

Leona: … well I guess that ups the ante a little bit, doesn’t it?

The Warrior smirks and nods.

Leona: I guess… There’s no better gift for a professional wrestler than being recognized for their work. And I guess what I’m living right now is the embodiment of that. The Road to 100 and the Television Championship challenge were just the beginning, and the Leona from back then had no idea at all that tonight’s Leona would be so blessed to be able to say she’s going to main event an FFW pay-per-view again. So blessed to say she’s going to wrestle for the grandest championship in female wrestling there is. And now… So blessed as to say her name has been officially written in infinity!

Christian: Plus there’s a bit of irony. Your opponent tonight was told she was joining the Hall of Fame at Relentless a few years ago. She went on that night to pick up one of the biggest wins of her career. Tonight, you’re getting the news right before Relentless as you face a woman who went on to win the biggest match at that show. I don’t know about you, but that seems like a whole lot of coincidence just to be nothing more than coincidence to me.

Leona: Well… We’ll see. Valerie Lamb is one of the best wrestlers of this generation, and it shows. And while I couldn’t possibly condone some of her most recent attitudes, I have to respect her history. The same goes for the woman I’ll face for the FFW Championship in sixteen days, Kaoru Asaka. But you there’s another coincidence I want to bank on.

Leona smirks.

Leona: With the exception of ONE instance… Every time the FFW Championship was defended at Relentless… It changed hands. 2013: Valerie Lamb walks into the ring against Starla McCloud and then champion Isabella Pazzini, leaves with the belt. 2014: Mikaela Demidov, the unlikely runner-up of the previous year’s Femme for All, upsets Scarlett Kincaid in the robbery of the year. 2016: Killer C faces a Serpent head on and grabs the belt to herself. Now, as you guys know, I’m no Eileen Amaro…

Another sly smirk.

Leona: So how about I join the statistics? After tonight… Relentless. “The Aztec Warrior” Leona Vega, against the “Atomic” Kaoru Asaka. It’s time to write history once again.

Fireworks erupt into the night sky as the FFW logo starts to form in the darkness. From there, the sound of tires burning rubber as it tears down a freeway with a woman driving the car. “Shine” by the Heavy Young Heathens plays on the radio. She glances up into the rearview mirror, where we see Kaoru Asaka looking down at  the FFW Championship in the reflection, Jo applying her inverted figure four leglock, Leona hitting her gutbuster finisher to a pop, Shaw standing in front of Charlotte with Kyle smiling behind them, and Miko Ayano delivering one hell of a chop to Bianca Salvador.

The car barrels down the freeway picking up speed as the woman glances down to the mirror outside her door. There we see Missy applying her Muta Lock submission, Kaoru Asaka applying her Deathclaw, Ascension standing over a fallen opponent with Valentina smiling as Isis stands stoic beside her, O.E. Ayano retrieving a muffler from under the ring, Mandy Gray & Caitlyn Storm taking off towards the ring, Lilly Arthur shaking her head as her husband is talking, and finally Savannah Taylor looking at her Ace of Spades card.

The woman driving presses the gas harder as the speedometer needle looks like it’s bouncing on the right side of the meter before the Velocity logo appears on the screen. From there, we head inside the arena as the live crowd makes a tremendous amount of noise seeing themselves on live television with the Velocity theme playing through the PA system.

A loud purrrrrrrrrring engine can be heard from somewhere in the arena. The chorus of "Wreak Havoc" by Skylar Grey begins the play. Suddenly, a motorcycle burst from backstage. It stops at the top of the ramp, the person driving the motorcycle briefly takes off her helmet, revealing herself to be Abigail Lindsay.

Maggie: From Los Angelos, California, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds, Abigail “Serenity” Lindsay.

She places the helmet back on and drives down to the ringside area. She circles the ring twice. The bike comes to a halt. Serenity slides off, takes off her helmet. She hops on the apron apron, proving how flexible she is she lifts one leg off, then drops down in a full split. she slides under the bottom rope. She slumps down into the corner waiting for the match to start.

Zack: From that bombshell announcement to a match with one of the most cruel young superstars we have in FFW! Abigail Lindsay is a master of mind games, and while she may have her crosshairs on Jolyne Dysart, tonight she faces the Ass-tastic, Angelina Fantástica.

Mai: Ah-HA, getting saucy there with your commentary, Zack? And they say I'm the horny one!... Well, I AM, and I wish I could get both Abigail and Angelina in MY Hall of Fame, if y'know what
I mean. I could use some Serenity Now!

Zack: We're off to one hell of a start tonight, guys. Buckle up, this is just the first match.

The techno beat of Britney Spear’s “Work Bitch” hits over the speakers and out walks Angelina Fantastica in a pair of pink aviator sunglasses and a matching satin baseball jacket with “Fantastica” emblazoned on the back in white script. She struts down the ramp, high-fiving fans and blowing kisses to the crowd as she works her way toward the ring.

Maggie: Introducing from Staten Island, New York… she is Angelina Fantastica!

As she gets to the end of the ramp Angelina takes a few steps back, tosses her jacket and sunglasses to the side, and takes a running leap toward the ring, somersaulting over the top rope and landing on her feet with a bright smile, stretching out her arms to wave to the crowd before making her way to her corner.

Zack: And then there's one of the most popular Future Shock graduates in the shape of Angelina Fantástica! She went back to Future Shock to try and halt her quasi-namesake Angel in her tracks, that didn't go well. But she'sn ot known for dropping important matches back to back, so we'll see if we're to send Abigail into her match with Jolyne Dysart at a disadvantage.

Mai: As far as moves go, Angelina's got it covered!... I wish she had ME covered, but I already said that.

As the bells sound, Angelina tries to surprise Serenity with her fast paced assault, but the blonde locks up with the diminutive brunette, in order to show her what she's about to be faced with. Despite having a good 7 inches and over 50 pounds over Angelina, Serenity watches as the Staten Island beauty puts all the steam she has in her powerful legs to push back, and the two wrestlers engage in a power struggle that has them careening to the ropes and corner. Serenity laces her arm with Angelina's, making it look like it's the smaller wrestler who's squishing the bigger one against the corner, and the referee is forced to open a count. Angelina tries to shake free immediately, but Abigail has Angelina very well trapped there. At the count of 4, Angelina is DEFINITELY pissed off and doesn't want to risk the stupidest disqualification of her career, but at a solid 5, Serenity lets go just as Fantástica yanks her arm again, which makes the luchadora tumble backwards and fall on her ass. Abi smirks and shrugs, as Angelina gets back up to her feet very much thrown off, and not for no reason.

Zack: Serenity with the mind games right off the bat. The bells have just rung and Angelina's right out of her cool.

Mai: But can you blame her for wanting to be that close to Abigail like that? It's almost like she wanted to let Abi get inside her mind via the sacred process of mating.

Zack: Don't you talk about sacred processes, Mai, everone knows nothing is sacred to you.

"You wanna play a game? Let's play a game," Fantástica reacts, as she measures Abi up and once more they go for a lock-up. Angelina tries to surprise Lindsay with her speed, but the blonde turns around just as Fantástica whirls around her, putting the smaller brunette in a side head lock. Angelina answers quickly, pushing Lindsay to the ropes and forcing the blonde to run. As Serenity touches the far ropes and comes back with the built up momentum, she tucks her shoulder in and strikes Angelina with a shoulder tackle. Fantástica had her guard peoperly raised and absorbs the attack, taking a couple of steps back just to regain balance. Shaking her head negatively, Fnatástica decides to return the favor, dashing to the ropes behind her, and then coming back for Serenity with a flying shoulder tackle of her own. Abigail is taken off balance as she stumbles to the ropes, and they shoot her right back to proper balance, and she dashes towards Angelina and SMACKS her with a discus clothesline!

Mai: OUCH!!! That was a CRUEL spin-out clothesline and Angelina just saw the world spin, and not in the fun way!

Zack: Like there's a fun way to see the world spin!... Actually, you know what, Mai? Just don't... Don't say anything.

After Angelina is pretty much taken off her feet and collapses back first on the mat, Abigail smirks and stares down at her, pointing her finger down at the brunette and telling her to behave... which allows Angelina to grab a handful of Serenity's hair and yank her down to the mat, rolling her up!!!

Zack: ROLL-UP!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-- NOOOOO!!!!! Serenity powers out at the last possible moment due to the surprise, and stares a hole at a smirking Angelina!

Mai: Holy frijoles, it almost happened. Too close to comfort!

Zack: Serenity most definitely didn't see that coming, andshe almost paid for her arrogance!

Angelina gets up fast, and Serenity is still reeling from the scare. But when she gets up, it's straight after Fantástica! The brunette sees the blonde coming and bounces on the ropes behind her, going for a diving crossbody, but Abigail rolls under Angelina, who barely finds the time and space to roll back to her feet before a crash landing. Both women get up, and Abi grabs Angelina's wrist to throw her to the ropes; Fantástica plants her feet down and sends Abigail running instead, but to the corner. Abigail meets the turnbuckles spine first before Angelina dashes towards her and strikes her with a leaping knee to the chest. Gasping for air, Abigail crumbles, seating on the mat.

Zack: High knee by Angelina, and Abigail has lost all control of this match.

Mai: Yeah, Angelina's fast paced offense and awareness are slowly overcoming Abi's chutzpah. Now to see if she can keep up the pace!

Fantástica makes a beeline to Abigail and grabs her head, forcing her to stand up as she drags her to the center of the ring and signals a DDT. Serenity reacts, throwing a sequence of punches to Angelina's stomach. Angelina doesn't let go though, and ends up planting Abigail down with a facebuster rather than a DDT thanks to her taking a couple of steps backwards. The brunette gets up again and grabs the back of Serenity's upper attire to force her up; but then Abi surprises her by wrapping her arms around Angelina's waist and lifting her off the mat. The blonde then parades around carrying Angelina like one carries a trophy, and the brunette reacts by throwing punches to Abi's head, but that doesn't save her from the spinebuster that happens in the sequence.

Zack: Look at the power on Abigail Lindsay! She just carried Angelina around like she was holding a pile of... Of... I don't even-- Don't try to complete that sentence, Mai.

Mai: WHAT? What did youthink I was going to say? A pile of dildos?

Zack: Didn't I just-- Goddamnit, I should ask for a raise.

Mai: Can I get one too?!

With the opponent down, Abigail shake her head and goes to the corner, making her way up to the top roepe. She patiently waits for Angelina to get up, even if she mockingly yawns as the Staten Island Siren has her back arched in pain, before the blonde leaps for a missile dropkick... NOBODY HOME! Angelina gets the hell out of dodge and Abigail crashes into the mat without hitting anyone! As Abi is getting up, Angelina runs for the ropes, building up her momentum, and then coming back for a leaping lariat... But ends up eating the mother of ALL spinning heel kicks to the kisser, which flips her in midair before she crashes to the mat! Still reeling from the crash landing, Serenity trudges over to Angelina and makes a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- ROPE BREAK! Angelina has her boot under the bottom rope!

Abigail slowly raises, a mask of fury on her face as she turns to the referee, getting to her feet and confronting her. The referee insists that she backs off and confirms it was but a two-count, while Angelina is slowly getting up. After delivering her words of choice to the referee, Abi turns back to a rising Fantástica, grabbing her by the arm and yanking her out of where she is, throwing her across the ring. Angelina can barely get her bearings back before she hits the ropes, latching on to the top rope and never rebounding back. A now incensed Abigail makes a beeline to Angelina with an arm out to strike her with a lariat and maybe send her out of the ring... Nope! Fantástica uses the rope as leverage to strike Abi with a pendulum kick, sending the blonde off balance. As Serenity stumbles to the center of the ring, Angelina hovers to the apron, only to leap on the top rope and spring herself into Abi with a huracanrana, sending Abigail across the ring! Abigail falls seated and Angelina dashes to the ropes, coming back and striking Abi with a PK kick to the chest that sends the blonde rolling around in pain, allowing Angelina to quickly lace Abi's legs around hers and bend backwards, putting Abi in a Muta lock!

Zack: FANTASTICARANA! RIGHT INTO A POP'N'LOCK!!! This is where Angelina's size disadvantage actually becomes an ADVANTAGE over the taller Lindsay!

Mai: All the pressure in the world on that neck, Angelina's got it locked tight and won't let go that easily!

Abigail desperately tries to drag herself to the ropes but Fantástica won't let go, bouncing using her free leg to put more pressure on Lindsay's neck. And when it looks like Abigail may tap out, she changes her strategy up, attempting to roll around to squish Angelina under her weight, putting her own physical integrity in risk. And when that doesn't work either, Abigail does the only thing left for her to shake free and throws a CRIMINAL elbow into Angelina's nose, forcing the brunette to let go of the hold as she collapses and clutches at her face. Serenity rolls away from Angelina and uses the ropes as leverage to push herself back up. Lindsay pushes back to her feet and cracks her neck while Angelina is still trying to feel her face again, and out of sheer fury, she mounts on top of Angelina and starts punching her like there's no tomorrow! The referee is forced to jump in and start counting Abi out for her viciousness, and the blonde only lets go at a solid count of 5, when she gets up and starts circling the fallen Angelina like a vulture hovering over a dead dog, under a shower of boos.

Zack: And Abigail Lindsay has lost all cool. If it wasn't for the referee she'd have brutalized Angelina right there and then.

Mai: And that viciousness could end up costing her the match. And if this pace keeps up, she'll only get more and more irritated. I wonder if she'd like a massage after the match? I know I would.

Abigail wraps both her hands around Angelina's neck and forces her to stand up... But Angelina shoves Abigail away and smacks her with a superkick right ot the jaw, which sends Abi out of balance once again. As Lindsay stumbles around, Angelina hops onto her back and puts her in a sleeper hold, wrapping her legs around Abi's abdomen to put even more pressure on her, enveloping her like a snake! Abigail begins thrash around trying to break free, before she has the spirit to backtrack into the corner and smash Angelina into the turnbuckles once, twice, three times before Angelina let's go of the lleg scissors; Abi then reaches for Angelina's head and puts throws her overhead into a snapmare, putting Angelina seated in the center of the ring. And then Abigail makes her way to the ring apron and climbs up to the top rope, proceeding the snap her knuckles...

Zack: Uh-oh! We all know what's coming next! SERENITY--

... but before she can leap for the shooting star DDT, Angelina blasts back to her feet and climbs the ropes to see if she can catch Abigail unprepared! Abi immediately somersaults OVER Angelina and lands safely on the mat, but now its Fantástica on top of the third rope, and she uses the vantage position to spring herself into Lindsay, catching her with a frog splash! And without letting Abigail catch her breath back, Angelina immediately pops back to her feet and then executes a standing moonsault, landing across Abi's stomach with her two knees! Serenity gasps as her legs fly up, and Angelina hooks them for the cover!

Zack: TOPSY-TURVY!!! ANGELINA ESCAPED CERTAIN DOOM AND FLIPPED THE TABLES!

Mai: Much as I may love Abi, this is pretty much academic!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Angelina rolls away from Abigail and favors her nose again, sneering at the fallen opponent as the referee raises her hand in victory.

Maggie: The winner of this match... ANGELINA! FANTÁAAAASTICA!!!

Zack: Like I said! Angelina doesn't drop big matches often! And somewhere, maybe insidethis very arena, Jolyne Dysart is very satisfied!

Mai: Poor Abigail is going to walk into Relentless coming from behind, and not in the fun way!

The Circle Formed

As the show returns from break, the camera is focused backstage in an open area, positioned in a low angle. Just then, the silence of the scene is broken as “I Want It All/We Will Rock You” by Queen ft. Armageddon plays in the background.

Just then, The Privileged Circle; Valerie McKinley, Valentina Lozano, & Isis Morales make their presence felt as they step in front of the view of the camera. All of them are dressed to the nines in designer outfits and are carrying smug smiles as they casually look down at the camera, owning the platform that is presented to them. As the music dies down to a moderate tone, Valentina, who stands at the center, begins to speak.

Valentina: It is natural for one to make a choice, and it should be. It’s the very thing that dictates the path that we take based on the decisions that we make. Like for example, the three of us choosing to spare ourselves from going out there in that putrid arena right now and speak to you insignificant buffoons. The thought alone is beyond revolting.

Valentina takes a moment to turn up her nose in disgust while Isis shakes her head in disappointment and Valerie shakes her head while placing her hands on her hips, before looking back down at the camera.

Valentina: However, one thing that is not revolting is the tone that us, The Privileged Circle, has been setting here in FFW as of late; one that’s quite fitting for three sophisticated & empowered Alpha women to dictate and instill upon everyone; from every woman in that locker room to you simpletons who praise them.

Valerie gives a little smirk to compliment Valentina’s remark while Isis continues to keep her composure as they all continue to look down at the camera.

Valentina: For the past couple of weeks, we have been striding with confidence on the path we’ve chosen; strengthened by the statements we’ve made to let you know EXACTLY where we stand in the grand scheme of things. Statements like me showing that feisty newcomer Antoinette Sands how over her head she was at the last Velocity and put her in her place before eventually tapping her out. Statements along the lines of this fiery “One Percenter” standing beside me…

On that note, Valentina motions to Valerie, who’s standing to the right of her.

Valentina: …who, on the same Velocity show, not only turned FFW on its ear by making her main roster debut from Future Shock but made every moment count at this expense of that moronic space cadet Andi Takata; owning her moment with both absolute class & dignity.
Valentina places her hand upon Valerie’s shoulder showing her commemorative support, to which Valerie responds with a smile.

Valentina: And of course, who will ever forget the statement this “TRUE” giant of FFW made…
Valentina then takes her attention over to her red-haired sister-at-arms, who responds with a little smile while her arms are crossed in front of her in a domineering pose.

Valentina:…when she gave Natalya Demidov the wake-up call she’s been waiting for quite some time now a couple of weeks back. And do you know what makes everything we have done so damn special? It’s the comforting feeling we collectively have knowing that every single one of you had no choice but to deal with what we have done and live with the disappointment of being wrong about us and our intentions. Having to witness something that is beginning to take form within each waking day of your pathetic, mediocre lives and there isn’t a damn thing you can do to stop it. And that is witnessing these three women rising above our expectations and seizing our opportunities, no matter who we step on to get there. And we’ve only just begun.

Relentless is going to be a show for the ages and a show of divine significance to the three of us. And each and every one of you will have no choice but to see the impact that we will make on that show. Kelly Kincaid, I believe a commendation is in order for answering my open challenge at Relentless. Whether your motivation behind it is you being incredibly brave or being extremely stupid, none of that is important. What’s important is how thankful I am that it was you who answered the call. Now, I get to inflict my measure of revenge for your “little” victory over me a while back. And sweetie, you’re going to wish you could turn back the clock and not sign that contract.

Valentina tosses her hair to the side as she allows Valerie to begin address the ladies.
Valerie: You know something ladies. Ever since Velocity, the question that’s been on everyone’s mind and has most certainly been the talk of the town has been...Why? Why was I one of the Prospects from Future Shock to be called up to the main roster? Why did I get the call after coming up short in my quest for what I rightfully deserve, that being the Future Shock champion? And why use Andi Takata, of all people, to trumpet my arrival?

It is currently Valerie now brings her attention to the camera as she looks down at it.

Valerie: The answer is quite simple. I don’t need to explain myself to any of you. Isn’t any of this obvious? Who else is more deserving of being on the main roster than me? Name ONE prospect in Future Shock who has had a better record than I have? Name ONE prospect in Future Shock that has left a more lasting impression than me? Now I will give the man credit. Seth Star knows talent when he sees it. He saw value in someone like me, just like these wonderful and powerful women who stand alongside me. And now that I’m here, there is nothing that is going to stop me from getting what I want. There is nothing The Privileged Circle can’t accomplish. And if you want any proof of this, just relive the last Velocity and what I did to Andi Takata. They say an image is worth a thousand words. But seeing Kyle raising my hand and me having my foot on Andi’s chest can’t be any more definitive in what myself and these ladies have in store for all of you down the road. That’s right Andi, you were a means to an end. And though you are highly regarded as a tough competitor, that I will not take away from you, but I just wanted you to feel comfortable in how this “One Percenter” sees you…as a stepping stone.  And at Relentless, little girl, you’re going to be that stone that will springboard me to a successful run in the main roster with a most excellent debut.

Valerie took a step back to allow Isis her time to shine. She stood back and listened intently, her head cocked slightly to one side.

Isis: The road to the top is not easy. And you should know by now that we are never fazed on things that is difficult for us. It’s just more fuel to combust our desires further. This is the thing that has driven Valentina to literally win last year’s Global Wars competition by herself. This is what driven Valerie to be one of the most talked about prospects in Future Shock, outside of myself, and is already a woman to watch on the main roster. This motivation is the exact thing that has garnered Valentina and I to rampage through and become Tornado Tag Team Champions on TWO different occasions, soon to be THREE TIMES when we decimate KO/TO tonight. And Natalya Demidov, it’s that same motivation that will be the blood running through my veins when I beat the hell out of you at Relentless with nothing, and no one holding me back. You see, the three of us, we are on another level. We see ourselves above you in every way that counts. And with our alliance, we are going to be enjoying proving to everyone why we should NEVER be ignored and why NO accomplishment or championship is safe from our grasp, solidifying ourselves as the cream of the crop in FFW. Not because we're cute. Not because we're accessible and kiss up to the right people. It's because we're good at what we do. Breaking necks & cashing checks, baby.

As Isis spoke, Valerie nods her head slight and mouthed ‘Absolutely’ regarding the slightly older redhead, while Valentina also looks on with agreement before beginning to speak.

Valentina: What we’re saying here is something that bears repeating. The Privileged Circle is not here to play anyone’s games…YOU’RE here to play OURS! And from Breaking Point, Velocity, Future Shock, Relentless, or any platform FFW brings to the table, you can best believe that the three of us will be standing tall on it, imposing our will on everyone that gets in our way….

Valerie….and getting the respect that we rightfully deserve. And if you people want to continue to not think highly of us and joke and say we aren't a threat and go about their business like nothing matters, please do so. There will be nothing more entertaining for us to give your “story” a happy ending…. OUR happy ending.

To drive her last point across, Valerie bends down to have the camera focus on her look of defiance. Just then Isis grabs the camera and lifts it up, forcing it to show the ladies from a high-angle view as the look up accordingly.

Isis: Get the point! Or we’ll make you get it, bitches!

Isis casually drops the camera, causing it to break out in a minor static. As the camera comes to, it manages to capture three pairs of feet walking away, two of them decked in Christian Louboutin stilettos and the other wearing high heeled boots, before the scene fades.

Outlaw Amusement

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, former Ultraviolence Champion Alysson Gardner shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a biker jacket over her new "Outlaw" merch tee, holding her crowbar on one hand and whirling it around jut for people to see it there. Once she's at the center of the stage, she looks over the crowd and shakes her head, proceeding to smash the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

Zack: Three weeks ago at Breaking Point, Alysson Gardner brutally attacked her opponent come Relentless, the Evolution Champion Stephanie Stefano, leaving her bloodied and wordless. Now looks like we're gonna her some of the Outlaw's words of choice about that.

Mai: I KNEW Alysson would be here! I mean, Valerie Lamb has a match with Leona Vega, so of course the hot wifey should be here! This night just got 100% better!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, stopping right before the apron. She then looks under the ring for something, eventually pulling out a steel chair, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then gets back to her feet, leaving crowbar and chair in the center of the ring before she starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and shaking her head at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and makes her way back to the center of the ring... setting the chair up and sitting backwards on it -- that is, with her chest turned to the seat's rest. As her music dies down, she patiently waits for the booing crowd to settle down a little.

Alysson: I know what you're all thinking about. The question you came to see answered. "What happened to Jo McFarlane that she didn't show up for her match last week?" And in my position as Jo's sister-in-law, I have to say... I have no idea, but I have to say it was hilarious. No, not because of how she left the Unity Champions for dead so the Franchise could gang up on 'em and make it a handicap match; I couldn't give a shit about what they're doing if I tried. No, what makes it all hilarious was something that happened... way, WAY before that happened.

Alysson then turns to the big screen atop the ramp, as it shows images of a previous show...

~ ~ ~

FFW Breaking Point 129 - April 28

Steph was given back her title as she headed for the corner. Climbing up onto the middle turnbuckle, she laid it across her shoulder with a confident look.

Zack: Steph Stefano with a very impressive victory here at Breaking Point, and--

Christian: STEPH!! LOOK OUT!!

Steph glanced towards her manager at the boot before Alysson Gardner’s head popped up between her legs, and dropped her with an electric chair to the canvas. The live crowd booed loudly as Alysson took her title, and began to drive it into her face repeatedly until it cut Steph’s forehead open.

Zack: Alysson Gardner will meet Steph at Relentless for the Evolution Championship, but she’s busted her open tonight!

Christian: Yeah, because that proves a lot! Excuse me, Zack!

Alysson dug her finger into the cut, getting Steph’s blood on it before she rolled out of the ring as Christian went to check on his client. Gardner raised the bloody finger over her head, and licked it clean as she backed up the ramp. Christian helped Steph sit up as the blood trickled down her face as she glared back to Alysson.

~ ~ ~

Back to present time, the crowd is booing raucously, and Alysson has the worst shit-eating grin on her face.

Alysson: ... whoops?

More boos as she shrugs. And when those get too drown out, she shakes her head.

Alysson: Oh, come on, like you guys don't like to see some blood in your wrestling! What kind of pussies are all of you that you can't deal with it when someone decides to play a little bit rougher than usual on your television? What are you, junior high girls?

She rolls her eyes as she continues.

Alysson: You see, I really wanted Stephanie to know that I received her taunts and her words of choice, and I wanted to respond in kind. And then that happened. And if you ask me if I'm proud of what I did? Yeah. Of course I'm proud. Because that was Alysson being Alysson. And, hey, if you really think about it, given the way Stephanie had been trying to play her little games with me? It's almost like she got away with murder there. However... I'm a fair woman. And so to give Stephanie a chance to respond to me in kind, I wanted to come to the ring and give her a chance to come vent away, maybe... slap me or whatever. Now, I wouldn't do it two weeks ago, seeing as it was my stepdaughter's 10th birthday and I wouldn't be fucking arsed to leave my little girl on her birthday to look at your goddamn mugs...

More boos, thanks to the cheap heat. Of course, the cretin that alysson is won't let that go, as she rolls her eyes again and slumps on her seat.

Alysson: ... congratulations, you're all booing a 10-year old princess. Hope you're ll proud of yourselves. But as I was saying, I wasn't at Velocity two weeks ago, but I was at Breaking Point last week. And then... I, much like the rest of you, got to watch FFW's Evolution Champion get escorted out of the building by security. Seriously, I can't be the only one who finds that hilarious! Someone must agree with me! You agree with me, right?!

She points at Mai Hotaru at the commentary table, who gives her a thumbs-up. Alysson makes a "thank you" motion to her before turning back to the chair.

Mai: She looked at me! She talked to me! I think I'm in heat!

Zack: Settle down, you perv.

Inside the ring, Big Red carries on.

Alysson: Think about it, people: FFW's gateway championship, the holder of the ticket to the big ol' pot of gold across the rainbow, the one who, in my opinion, should represent the generation that's going to lead FFW into the future, was LITERALLY. KICKED. OUT. OF THE BUILDING. It's almost like Samantha Star herself doesn't trust Stephanie to do the goddamn job! But hey, don't worry, I'm not going to chide her for actually being kicked out like the bitch she is, I'm here to give her the chance to come to this ring and maybe get some measure of revenge on me. Spit some words of choice, maybe slap me in the face... Hell, if you're all lucky, we may not even have to wait for Relentless for this match to happen.

The crowd finally cheers, which brings a smirk to Alysson's face.

Alysson: I knew I had left New York for California for a good reason.

And they immediately turn to boos. That's more like it, as evidenced by the smirk on Aly's face.

Alysson: Now, the thing is--

“God money I'll do anything for you. God money just tell me what you want me to.
God money nail me up against the wall. God money don't want everything he wants it all.
No you can't take it! No you can't take it! No you can't take that away from me!
No you can't take it! No you can't take it! No you can't take that away from ME..!”

Zack: THAT'S STEPHANIE STEFANO'S SONG! SHE *IS* READY TO GO!!!

The strange wails of “Head Like A Hole” begin to sing out as fog begins to envelope the top of the ramp and a green spotlight begins to try and cut through the haze of the fog. Alysson immediately gets up from the chair and folds it, holding it like a weapon and standing in fighting instance. And...

“HEAD LIKE A HOLE! BLACK AS YOUR SOUL!
I’D RATHER DIE THAN GIVE YOU CONTROL!
HEAD LIKE A HOLE! BLACK AS YOUR SOUL!
I’D RATHER...”

... the music dies down and the fog slowly dissipates as nobody shows up. The crowd, that had exploded into cheers before, immediately notice this is a ruse, even more blatant as Alysson drops the steel chair and starts laughing almost hysterically.

Alysson: As I was saying, the thing is... Stephanie is not here tonight either. Or at the very least... I didn't see her. She's not here to babysit the Scarborough Fair, who aren't here either, or I haven't seen them. She's not here to play Yahtzee with Leona Vega. She's. Not. Here. And I can kind of especulate why. Maybe... She's realized that playing games with the Outlaw isn't worth the hassle. Because, like I said before... Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I'm neither a stick not a stone. I'm a bullet. When I strike... I don't intend to just annoy. I intend to DESTROY. And once I burrow inside your head, Stephanie...

Alysson then makes a hand gun with her index and mid fingers out. She "cocks the gun", and then points it to the hard camera.

Alysson: Ding-dong, the Witch of Wall Street is dead.

And just like that, she "fires the gun". "To the Rats" hits the PA system again as Alysson drops the microphone and throws the cross-armed double birds to the crowd as they boo her.

Zack: Strong words by the #1 contender for the Evolution Championship, and... Goodness me, Alysson and Stephaie have been rivals for YEARS now, and this rivalry only got more and more violent. Relentless may finally be the final chapter for these two.

Mai: They've been at odds since Stephanie was Unity Champion alongside Sunny Kyoun, and things have only gone further sour between them! They had a hardcore match before, but something tells me their match at Relentless... is going to be the heaviest.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:37:46 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 10:37:24 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights in the arena dip, almost going out. Rather than going out entirely however, they are replaced by red, white and gold.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
In a coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long, and sharp my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

The metal version of one of the most famous songs from Game of Thrones thunders from the speakers, which brings a chorus of jeering from the crowd. From the back walks Valerie Lamb, which only heightens the jeering. A step behind her is Vincent Belmont. She stops just before the ramp, where she widens her stance and looks around her as Vincent joins her. Suddenly, she claps her hands above her head, which sends a stream of coloured pyro across the stage.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That Lord of Castamere.
But now the rains weep o’er his home,
With no one left to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his home,
With not a soul to hear.

The redheaded wrestler undoes her longcoat, showing off the scarlet coloured ring gear she wears. A smirk on her face, she looks to her manager, they nod to each other and start off down the ramp. Despite the pace of the song, their walk is not slow, but certainly methodical.

Maggie: Introducing first, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing 150 pounds, this is VALERIE LAMB!

Maggie’s announcement comes as the pair are about halfway down the ramp. As a momentary solo is played, the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Vincent takes her coat from her and hands it to an attendant.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
A coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

Valerie enters the ring, and walks to the centre, where she stops dead for a moment, a solitary white spotlight shining on her. She spins in a circle, almost in a pirouette and as she comes full rotation, drops down to one knee and leaning forward to face the mat. A camera closes in on her face, where she looks into it and tells us that on their knees is where her opponents belong. Standing up, she walks to her corner, where Vincent awaits her. The pair speak between themselves as the music dies, and the lights return to normal.

Zack: Valerie has a chance to pick up an Evolution Championship shot if she wins her match against Missy at Relentless in just over two weeks time, but tonight she has the number one contender to the FFW Championship to deal with.

Mai: She isn’t going to have a problem in either match, they may as well both just forfeit ahead of time.  

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: At Relentless Leona has a massive opportunity ahead of her - the chance to become FFW Champion, and there is no doubt that a win tonight would see her pick up steam on her way into the PPV.

Mai: It would do her better to lose tonight, that way she can get used to disappointment before she has to face it at Relentless. Practice makes perfect after all.

With the New York crowd still on their feet Maggie makes her way out of the ring, as referee Robert Valero completes his checks on the two competitors. Happy that neither has anything that they shouldn’t have he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both competitors make their way out of their corners at the same time, but as they near the centre Valerie picks up speed and hits Leona with a clothesline that takes her clean off her feet. Vega pops straight back up to her feet, but Valerie is right on top of her with a forearm smash to the jaw that rocks her back on the balls of her feet. Another follows straight away that knocks her back a step, and another which knocks her further back. Two more follow in quick succession that almost push Leona into the corner but before she hits, Valerie grabs her wrist and pulls her out into a short-arm clothesline that puts her straight back down on the canvas.

Zack: Valerie is showing her intentions from the off, and isn’t giving Leona a chance to even get her bearings let alone respond.

Mai: What do you expect her to do? Hold her hands up and give Leona a free shot?

Keeping old of Leona’s arm, Valerie pulls her back up to her feet and then clocks her with another forearm smash to the jaw. Valerie releases Leona’s arm and as the brunette tries to get her balance Valerie hits her with a chop to the chest that almost echoes around the arena. Shoving her back into the corner, Valerie connects another chop. And then another… and another… and another… she reaches ten of them before she stops and pulls Leona back out of the corner and straight into a facebreaker DDT to put her on the canvas. Leona raises her hands to her face following the impact and Valerie gets back to her feet… only to leave them again to deliver an elbow drop into Leona’s abdomen that bends the brunette double.

Mai: Leona should be thanking Valerie right now, she just gave her a nose job that some people pay thousands for!

Valerie gets straight back up to her feet again, and from out of nowhere Leona lunges and pulls her down into a roll up which earns her a massive pop from the New York crowd in attendance. Valero drops down into position for the count as Leona tries to keep Valerie’s shoulders on the canvas.

Zack: Whoa! Nobody saw that coming, but with how much Leona is having to fight to keep Valerie’s shoulders down I doubt we are about to see a three count.

ONE!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Lamb kicks out just after the one and pushes herself free of Leona. Powering back to her feet before Leona can, she looks annoyed as she hits Leona with a big boot to the face to flatten her onto her back.

Zack: I didn’t think that was going to do it, but you can’t blame Leona for taking the chance when it presented itself.

Mai: I can and I will!

Leona staggers back to her feet, and almost gets knocked straight back off them again as Valerie closes the gap looking for another clothesline.. but Leona ducks it at the last second and pops up behind Valerie. Lamb spins on a dime to face Leona, and walks straight into an elbow to the side of her head that takes her by surprise. She quickly gathers herself, only to find a spinning roundhouse kick from Leona waiting for her. Valerie is knocked off balance but manages to stay on her feet barely, at least until a second roundhouse kick arrives that knocks her down to one knee.

Mai: See, she has to try and catch Valerie by surprise like that because she knows if she comes at her head on, Valerie will stop her in her tracks!

Zack: Leona has managed to open things up a bit here after Valerie taking early control of the match.

With Valerie on her knees, Leona starts to spin around herself over and over, and connects a sequence of roundhouse kicks and spinning heel kicks to the redhead's face every time she changes her base feet. After hitting the combination several times she follows up with a volley kick that finally puts Valerie onto her back.  Vega wastes no time in going for the cover, as Valero slides back into position again.

Zack: EL MOLINILLO and Leona is really looking to get this match put away as early as possible.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

The redhead kicks out before the three and rolls away towards the ropes as Vega pops back up to her feet with the crowd showing her all of the love.  

Mai: Valerie isn’t going to let anyone take her out that quickly, let alone Leona!

Leona backs up a little and watches as Valerie gets back to her feet, using the ropes to steady herself a little as she does. As soon as Valerie is back to a vertical base, Leona takes off towards her, picking up speed as she does until she leaves her feet and wraps her legs around Valerie’s neck. Before she can get further than that, Valerie catches her and runs her back first into the corner. She hits with a thud and Valerie releases her letting her crumple to the canvas in a heap.

Mai: That’s it Valerie, you show her that this is a no fly zone!

Zack: Leona was looking for a hurricanrana but all she found was a backful of turnbuckle with a little help from Valerie.

Valerie pulls Leona back up to her feet by her head and keeps hold of it as she starts to deliver knee strikes into her face. She delivers five before she pulls Vega out of the corner. Getting into position beside her she runs her across the ring to use a running bulldog to plant her face first on the canvas. The crowd erupt in loud boos, as Valerie grabs one of Leona’s legs and places her ankle between her own thighs. She lies on top of Leona’s back and locks her arms around Vega’s head, before pulling back. Leona gives a grunt of pain as Valero drops in front of her to ask if she wants to give in… to which he receives a very definite no in response.  

Zack: Valerie has Rapturous Descent locked in tight and you can already see the strain taking it’s toll on Leona.

Mai: She should stop prolonging the inevitable. Just tap out now and save herself the agony of the hold and us the boredom of watching her.

Vega tries to pry Valerie’s hands apart, but the redhead keeps her grip tight and starts to pull back even more, increasing the pressure on Leona’s back, neck and knee. The brunette gives another yell of pain, and continues trying to prise Valerie’s hands apart. Valero asks again if Leona wants to quit, and she again answers in the negative although not as strongly as the first time.

Mai: Stop letting your pride get in the way, Leona! Just tap out already!

Realising that trying to prise Valerie’s hand apart is getting her nowhere, Leona abandons the attempt and instead looks around her. Seeing the ropes to her right she tries to reach them, but comes up short. Digging her hands into the canvas she tries to pull herself and Valerie closer to them, and slowly she manages to move them across the canvas. Reaching out again, the crowd give off a massive pop as she is just about to close her fingers around the bottom rope…. Until Valerie releases the hold and drags her back to the centre of the ring.

Zack: A smart tactic from Valerie, if Leona had managed to get her hand around the rope then the referee would have ordered the break. By sacrificing her hold, she has managed to keep control of the match and kept Leona down to boot.

Mai: She should just put her face straight through the canvas and be done with it.

Rather than go back to the hold, Valerie pulls Leona up to her feet and clocks her with an uppercut that almost lifts her off her feet and visibly disorientates her. A second uppercut follows, before Valerie gets Leona into a front facelock and then uses a legsweep DDT to drive her into the canvas. Covering her quickly, Valerie hooks one of Leona’s legs as Valero gets into position.

Mai: Yasss! Valerie is going to take it home right here, I can feel it in my bones!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Leona gets her shoulder up before the three, and Valerie looks to the referee for clarification. Seeing him hold up two fingers, she grits her teeth and nods, then gets back to her feet.

Zack: I don’t know what you were feeling but it wasn’t a three count. Leona has got her shoulder up and Valerie is taking it in her stride.

The redhead watches as Leona starts to make a move to get back up to her feet, grabbing her by the head as she reaches halfway to pull her the rest of the way up. Just as she almost fully back to her feet, Leona surprises Valerie with an arm wrench before pulling her up onto her shoulders into a fireman’s carry position. The crowd erupt in cheers as they spot what Leona is going for, but before she can complete the move Valerie uses her free hand to start laying blows into Vega’s body until the brunette releases her grip and Valerie lands on her feet beside her.

Zack: It looked like Leona was going for her EL PILOTE move then, but Valerie had other ideas in mind. One of them being not being hit with that move.

Leona doesn’t let Valerie’s escape phase her and instead takes off towards the ropes. She uses them to rebound off and comes back towards Valerie at speed. As she reaches her, Valerie drops down face first to the canvas, and Leona hops over her and continues onto the opposite ropes. She rebounds off those and comes back catching Valerie with a spear that sends both women with to the canvas with a thud and leaves them in a heap.

Mai: She hurt herself as much as she did Valerie there, what’s the point in that?

Neither woman is quick back to her feet as they both lay on the canvas breathing heavily. Valerie is the first to start moving after a few moments, and gets back to her feet slightly before Leona makes it back to hers. As soon as she was upright Valerie tries to grab her, but Leona dodges to the side narrowly avoiding letting Lamb catch her. Valerie gets nothing but thin air and narrowly avoids landing on her face by planting her feet. She spins around, just as Leona is coming towards and although she tries to avoid it, she catches a running knee to the abdomen that bends her in the middle.

Zack: Both of these women are wanting to head into Relentless with a win under their belt, and it shows. Neither is giving the other an inch.

Mai: Talk about stating the obvious, Zack.

Leona takes off towards the rope and uses them to rebound off, she comes back towards Valerie… but Valerie surprise the brunette and catches her pulling her towards her. She hooks Vega around the waist before delivering her gutwrench powerbomb. Straight away the redhead throws her arm across Leona’s chest as Valero drops down to count.

Mai: LAMB TO SLAUGHTER Valerie has this in the bag!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

The count stops just short of the three as Leona gets her shoulder up at the last possible moment. Valerie looks to the referee with annoyance as he confirms that it was only two and not three. The redhead smacks the canvas in frustration before getting back to her feet and pulling Leona up to hers.

Zack: I have no idea how Leona kicked out of that, she looks like she is running on pure adrenaline and willpower at the moment.

Mai: Running on hot air and delusions of grandeur more like. Come on Valerie, knock her out!

Valerie goes to pull Leona into position for a second gutwrench powerbomb, but as she tries to hook the brunette around the waist Leona catches the redhead with an elbow into her ribs. Two more follow in quick succession before Valerie finally stops her attempt to hook the brunette. Leona finds her second wind and takes off towards the ropes again, this time she comes back with a superman punch that catches Valerie square across the jaw. Lamb drops like a rock as Leona takes off towards the corner and she scales to the top turnbuckle as Valerie starts to get up. As soon as Valerie is standing, Leona launches herself off with a missile dropkick that connects in the centre of Valerie’s chest and almost puts her through the canvas. Wasting no time, Leona goes for the cover and hooks the inside leg as Valero gets back into position.

Zack: Leona managed to avoid a second LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER and instead she’s got herself in prime position to go into her FFW Championship match at Relentless on the back of a win.

ONE!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

The count stops before the three as Valerie finds the bottom rope with her foot. Leona looks questioningly at the referee until he points out Valerie’s foot. Leona lets out a rather large sigh but nods her head and gets back to her feet.

Mai: That is great ring awareness from Valerie! She knew exactly where the ropes where and used it to her advantage.

Zack: Nobody can deny Valerie’s experience and Leona has to be questioning what it is going to take to put her away tonight.

Valerie makes her way back to her feet, and for a second time Leona catches Valerie with an arm wrench before pulling her up onto her shoulders into a fireman’s carry position. This time though, there is no body shots from Valerie and Leona finishes her gutbuster. The crowd come to their feet as Leona gets into place for another cover, this time hooking both of Valerie’s legs for good measure.

Zack: A successful EL PILOTE from Leona and this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Valero gets back to his feet and immediately calls for the bell.

Maggie: Your winner……….via pinfall…………….LEONA VEGA!

Mai: I demand a recount!

Zack: Demand as many as you want, it isn’t going to happen and won’t change the result. This could have been either woman’s match, but Leona just managed to pull it out of the bag.

Leona gets back to her feet a little unsteadily and a smile appears as Valero raises her hand. The smile gets even wider under the cheers from the crowd. The camera focuses on her smiling face as she makes her way out of the ring and back up the ramp before cutting elsewhere.

What Happened, Jo?

We cut to the backstage area, and the crowd outside gives a loud pop, spotting Hall of Famer and former FFW Champion, Caroline Dallins walking through the backstage area. She seems to be quite unaware that there’s a camera following her. Rounding a corner, she comes to the room that she’s been looking for. The sign on the door brings a chorus of what can only be described as mostly cheers, but a small smattering of less than pleasant reactions from the crowd, who were none too please about what took place five days earlier; it reads “Jo McFarlane”. Killer C gives a loud rap on the door, where she stands and waits for her tag partner to come out from behind it. After a moment, a similar reaction is given to the redhead as she appears on the screen, giving a bright smile to her friend and partner.

Jo: Hey! What brings you round here?

Caroline: ...I mean isn’t it obvious...?

There was a pregnant pause as the former FFW champion leaned on her left heel with her arms crossed, looking as though this was an entirely serious conversation... Before she snorted.

Caroline: ...It’s ‘build your own deli sandwich’ day in catering. I came to grab you before there’s nothing left for us to make but with mustard and limburger... Can’t even wrap my head around why there’s limburger but... Not important.

With a look from her tag partner, The Instant Classic shrugged her shoulders once more and cleared her throat.

Caroline: Honestly...? I came to check on you. I mean, honestly. I have never in my life known you to miss a match. Untamed horses couldn’t keep you away from being in the ring, much less a legion of spartans riding in on them. Had to be something serious so... I came to see what it was. So... Who must I go find and throttle?

Jo gave C a look. It almost seemed as though she actually had to think about what her partner was referring to. She did, however, shake her head just slightly.

Jo: What happened? Everything happened. Got a phone call as I was about to go join Raquel and Mickey and was told I had to get my ass back right there, right now. Literally had to text that it hit the fan as I was in the taxi on the way to the airport. You’re right, I wouldn’t miss a match. At least not without a good reason. But you’ll have to forgive me for not wanting to go into details where every Tom, Dick and Harry might hear.

Interestingly she chose to ignore the comment about sandwiches entirely. To her part, Caroline didn’t seem to notice, or seemed to assume that the situation was really just that serious that her closest friend couldn’t actually tell her, much less take a more serious focus on what had happened to her then on food. With a baleful glance at the camera that had seemingly followed her all the way to Jo’s locker room she looked back.

Caroline: You know what? Say no more. Completely get you what you’re saying... I mean anyone who knows you knows you probably wouldn’t have passed up a match much less a little preview of what’s to come at the pay-per-view. Irregardless, I was thinking... On your way to the chase back to being FFW champion all over again... What do you think about the Tornado Tag titles on the side? I mean, we kinda beat the Privileged Circle when they were still the Ascension... Maybe we can double the pleasure, double the fu--

Jo raised a hand, stopping C where she was. Her phone had bleeped. Quickly, she pulled it to her face and read whatever it was that was in front of her.

Jo: Listen, uh...that sounds great and everything, especially since we talked about it ages ago when we certainly had a reason to claim the shot in the first place. But...can I get back to you on it? I gotta see a man about a dog, as it were.

The Instant Classic looks more than a little confused here, and looks as though she was more thrown off by the last bit than anything. She gets ready to actually say something further, perhaps pointing out that this might be as good a time as any what with KO/TO in the mix and so on but before she can get a chance, The Living Firework seems to have to go. Whether the man in question is Tommy, her husband, or someone else entirely, Caroline never finds out as the door closes, Jo almost taking off beside her.

Jo: Sorry, C! I’ll meet you for a late dinner and we can talk about it then!

With a quiet blink, Killer C nods slowly... Going from a little confused to... Absolutely perplexed as she stares at the name ‘Jo McFarlane’ on the door.

Caroline: ...Uh... Good talk then.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 10:38:43 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is for the FFW Tornado Tag Team Titles!!!

Zack: You know it’s a stacked show when a title match isn’t the main event! Be that as it may, we got a rematch from Fearless as the Circle looks to regain the Tornado Tag titles from KO/TO.

Mai: I have full faith in Valentina and Isis to do just that, Zack. The last time Claire and Serafina had tag titles, it ended pretty fast. I say lightning strikes twice.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano & “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once before entering the ring, with Valentina making her way to a waiting human stairway next to the ring: one guy on all fours next to the ring and one guy lying prone in front of him. Causally stepping on the men, Valentina walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She then reclines against the ropes and callously looks down at the men, giving them a smirk while they get to their knees and properly grace her boots with kisses before dismissing themselves to the back. Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies with doing. She wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: The Privileged Circle recently grew by one with the addition of Valerie McKinley, but tonight is all about the original founding members of the group.

Mai: We heard from earlier in the night, and they have confidence in spades. I admire that about them.

Red Hot Chili Peppers ‘Can’t Stop’ begins to play over the PA as Claire Black and Serafina DeCaro step out of the back and walk toward the middle of the stage with their title belts around their waist. Claire fires off some shadow boxing combinations while Serafina gets onto the balls of her feet firing off a combination of kicks, elbows and forearms before finally finishing off with a jumping roundhouse kick. High fiving the pair walk down to the ring, Claire unzipping her jacket and sliding it off her shoulders as she reaches the bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring, where she begins to shadow box once more. Serafina meanwhile, stops to take off her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in her ring attire before checking the taping on her wrists and ankles and applying a streak of petroleum jelly over and under her eyes. Stepping between the ropes Serafina retires to her corner, meeting Claire and the pair hand over the title belts before discussing tactics as they wait for the match to start.

Maggie: Coming from Boston, Massachusetts at a combined weight of 253 lbs, the pairing of “TKO” Claire Black and Serafina DeCaro, the reigning, defending FFW Tornado Tag Team Champions ...KO/TO!!!

Zack: Claire and Serafina came back to FFW to establish a legacy as one of the best teams to have competed here. And that journey began anew at Fearless. Neither of them are ready for it to end tonight.

Mai: Who cares what they want? I want it to end TONIGHT. I prefer living in a world where Valentina and Isis have titles.

Kevin Fisk took the Tornado Tag Team Championships from KO/TO and presented them to the two Privileged Circle members before he held them above for his head for the crowd to see; the two teams glaring at each other across the ring. The official passed the belts through the ring ropes to a ringside attendant and when he turned back to the middle of the ring, he saw that both teams had moved out of their corners to the center of the ring as ‘Fina was eye to eye with Lozano, while her partner was looking up at Isis and quietly talking to her.

Zack: We got ourselves a little staredown here between the teams. They are hardly strangers to each other.

Mai: Only Isis is staring down, to be fair, Zack. But either way, you’re right about them not being strangers. Familiarity breeds contempt, as they say.

As he watched the standoff Fisk called for the bell and as soon as it rang, Morales seemed to have heard enough from Claire as she brought her hand up and piefaced the boxer backwards, shoving her to a sitting position on the mat before advancing towards her. DeCaro made to go after Isis only for Valentina to grab hold of her wrist, stopping her in her tracks and allowing her to rake her nails down the face of the buddhist before she immediately started to fire stiff forearms into the side of jaw, forcing her backwards towards the ropes. Black got to her feet as the Titaness of Destruction reached her and immediately the boxer threw a punch into her midsection only for the powerhouse woman to reply with a headbutt that caused Claire to take two steps backwards. That only served to give Isis enough room to catch the boxer square on the jaw with a spinning back fist.

Mai: You know that no matter who has to square up to Isis, they are already on the losing end of the equation. Claire must have drawn the short straw.

Zack: We’ll also be seeing more of Isis Tuesday night on Future Shock when she faces Mila “Midnight” Martin in a rematch in Boston.

Claire dropped to one knee for a moment before she pushed back up to her feet and straight into a devastating chop to the chest from Isis. Another chop followed from Isis as she backed Claire up to the ropes; the boxer finding herself next to her partner as Valentina was continuing to press home her advantage with a series of knee lifts into her stomach. The Latin Goddess looked over to Isis with a small nod of her head before the challengers took their opponents wrists and fired them across the ring into the opposite ropes. As Claire and Serafina came back, the Privileged Circle attempted to take them down to the canvas with a double clothesline only for KO/TO to duck underneath and continue onto the ropes. The two challengers before spun around as Claire and Serafina bounced off the ropes and left their feet - ‘Fina catching Lozano with a dropkick to her chest while Claire launched herself into a shoulder tackle...only for Isis hand to flash out and catch her around her neck, allowing her to lift her up and slam her down with a chokeslam. Isis immediately went for the cover.

One…

Tw-

Zack: First near fall for the challengers, and Serafina was showing outstanding ring awareness and stopped that before it had a chance to end.

Fisk didn’t get to complete the two count before Serafina delivered a kick to the side of her head causing her to roll to the side as Claire rolled to the side. Isis began to push up to her feet; the Buddhist attempting to slow her down with numerous kicks to her body. The barrage of kicks was short lived though as the Latin Goddess came to her feet, wrapped her arms around the Buddhist’s waist and delivered a German suplex. Isis came to her feet and looked at Serafina as she sat up from the move and charged towards her, catching her with a running kick into her sternum before the red haired wrestler stooped, pulling her up to her feet and used the ring ropes to deliver a slingshot suplex. Meanwhile Valentina’s attention turned to Claire as the boxer came to one knee and Lozano drove a forearm into the back of her head, followed by a second before she pulled her upright and straight into a forward Russian leg sweep.

Mai: Let’s go ahead and say if this comes down to a power battle, we’re crowning 2 time Tornado Tag Champions tonight.

Zack: No question that the challengers are the more powerful of the two, but this isn’t weightlifting. So that may be useful, but it won’t be the sole determiner tonight.

As Claire was introduced into the mat, Serafina found herself pulled up to her feet by the powerhouse half of the Privileged Circle who whipped the former No Surrender Champion across the ring into the corner, following in close behind and delivered a splash to her. Fina stepped forward out of the corner and Isis hurled her over her head with a belly to belly suplex. Serafina rolled to the side, pressing one hand to her back as Lozano got her partners attention before she whipped Claire towards the red haired leviathan, Isis lifting Claire up in her arms on her arrival before she slammed her down into the canvas with a spinebuster. Morales wasted no time at all in pulling Claire to her feet, into a waistlock as Isis moved backwards, looking behind her as she did so. Meanwhile Serafina started to rise only to get to one knee before Valentina caught her with a right cross to the jaw that caused her to wobble. A second right hand followed up and then a knee to the jaw before Lozano took a handful of the buddhists hair, jerking her upright and delivered a raised knee into her stomach. She kept hold of Serafina’s hair and told her to watch carefully as the Titaness of Destruction demonstrated her power by snapping off an overhead release belly to belly suplex that saw Claire clear the top rope and land hard on the outside.

Zack: Isis is a wrecking machine. I don’t think she knows how strong she really is, but I guarantee Claire does right about now.

Mai: Serafina’s in a lot of trouble now, not that she wasn’t anyway. But it’s pretty much her against the challengers alone now.

Another knee was brought up into DeCaro’s stomach by the Latin Goddess as Isis rose back to her feet, dusting off her hands as she did so and Valentina hooked Serafina’s head and lifted her upwards into a suplex. Lozano didn’t let go of the Champion, pulling her straight back up to her feet and into a stalling vertical suplex before she pulled her up once more and slammed her down with a slingshot suplex. As the last of the suplex trilogy was delivered, Isis strode forward and dropped a leg across the chest of the Buddhist before rolling away to her feet as Valentina made the cover.

One…

Two…

Zack: Serafina got the shoulder up in time. But she’s still handling things alone, and I’m not sure anyone is going to withstand the Circle alone.

As Fisk made the two count, Serafina rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall, pushing Valentina off of her. Lozano sat up and gave the referee a harsh stare. Isis wasn’t interested in criticising the official though, pulling Fina upwards and lifting her onto her shoulder in position for a powerslam before she took off across the ring towards the corner looking to drive the buddhist back first into the turnbuckles. The defending champion wiggled and squirmed, kicking her feet as she escaped out of the back and landed on her feet, shoving Isis forward as she did so, only for Morales to stop herself from hitting the turnbuckle and turned around. Valentina charged in at Serafina only for the buddhist to spin out of the way, Lozano put on the brakes, as she stopped right in front of her partner and immediately turned around to face DeCaro who caught her right on the point of her jaw with a superkick. The Latin Goddess fell backwards into Isis who fell backwards into the corner, instinctively catching her partner under the arms to try and keep her upright which only opened the door for Serafina to step forward, climb onto the middle rope and catch the powerhouse wrestler with an enzuigiri to the side of the head.

Mai: That’s one of those slobber knocking shots right there, at least that’s what I hear them called in some circles

Zack: That it was, and Valentina doesn’t know if she’s in Uniondale or Uzbekistan right now.

DeCaro landed on her feet, finding both challengers stacked up in the corner the prompted the woman to step quickly back to the middle of the ring, holding her back as she did so before she charged in and caught them both with an avalanche splash. As the move was delivered Lozano stumbled forward out of the corner and fell victim to a running bull dog from Serafina. The buddhist rolled to the side and quickly pushed back up to a vertical base and immediately took off towards Isis, leaving her feet and delivered a jumping knee strike into her chest to force her back into the corner as Morales tried to take a step forward. The defending Tornado Tag Team Champion quickly followed it up with a Tornado DDT that brought Isis out of the corner and spiked her down onto her head. Again DeCaro forced herself up to her feet, turning her attention back to a rising Lozano, striking before the Latin Goddess could get fully upright with a running neckbreaker.

Zack: All credit to her, Serafina is doing the best she can under the circumstances. The Buddhist Warrior is showing what kind of stuff she’s made of.

Mai: Yeah, cute shoes and Buddha statues in her case. It won’t last forever, I promise you that.

Serafina rose to her feet once more and again switched her attention between her challengers, moving quickly towards the rising red haired powerhouse and caught her while she was on one knee with a discus forearm to her jaw. Morales staggered a half step backwards and Serafina followed with a roundhouse kick to the jaw, causing the former Future Shock Champion to stagger once more. Before Isis could regain her balance, the Tornado Tag Team Champion darted forward and delivered a running knee into her midsection causing her to almost double over, allowing Serafina to irish whip her into the ropes. As Isis returned, DeCaro caught her with a spinning heel kick that knocked her down to the canvas once again.

Zack: One foot went to Harvard, the other went to Yale! And Serafina’s got kicks for days, she’s serving them up piping hot now!

The buddhist was again quick to her feet but only to get spun around, straight into a right hand from Valentina Lozano, who followed it up with an elbow strike to the side of her head. Serafina stumbled to the side, holding the point of impact momentarily and was then jerked back towards the Torontonian who lifted her onto her shoulders and fell backwards into a Samoan Drop...only to find Serafina had countered the move into a crucifix pin attempt. Fisk darted into position and began the count.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Good job, Valentina! It takes way more to put her down than that, Serafina.

Valentina kicked out of the pinfall before Fisk could bring his hand down for the third time and scurried back to her feet where she received a 360 roundhouse kick to the jaw. Lozano toppled backwards to the canvas as the boot connected and the buddhist dove on top of her to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

One…

Two…

Mai: Like a small child, Zack, Isis picks her up like a little kid! Except you shouldn’t German suplex a kid...unless he’s getting too mouthy.

Fisk barely made the two count this time before the pinfall was broken up thanks to Isis striding forward and deadlifting Serafina off her partner and into a release German suplex. Serafina hit the mat hard and immediately arched upwards, pressing a hand to her back as she rolled onto her side and propped herself up on her elbow, her face a mask of pain. It only got worse as Morales made it back to her feet, walked towards and with a look of anger on her face drove a kick into her spine, followed by a second that caused the buddhist to fall forward onto her hands and knees. Circling around her foe Isis pulled her fellow Californian upwards, lifting her into a sitting position on her shoulders before she started to walk forward, carrying her around the ring as she picked up speed before she headed towards one of the corners and hurled her back first into the turnbuckles out of the powerbomb position. DeCaro landed on her feet with her face a mask of agony, arching her back away from the pads.

Zack: Isis can throw damn near anyone in FFW around like a rag doll, and Serafina’s getting reminded of that firsthand.

Mai: She is, and it’s rather enjoyable to watch. I’m not big on organized religion, Zack.

As she did so Isis set off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back towards Serafina driving a running big boot into her face. DeCaro slumped against the ropes, only her arms over the top rope keeping her upright causing Morales to smirk as the Titaness of Destruction pulled Serafina away from the ropes with a handful of hair only to slam her face first into the mat with a reverse STO. As Isis rose back to her feet she saw a risen Claire using the ring ropes to pull herself back onto the apron and charged at her. The boxer saw her coming and dropped down, pulling the top rope with her to lowbridge Isis and send her tumbling to the outside.

Zack: Now that was smart! Claire introduced the Titaness to the floor just like Isis had done earlier. There’s your receipt, Isis.

Claire quickly pulled herself upwards and started to step through the ropes back into the ring only to look back at Isis. As the boxer found the Titaness of Destruction already back on one knee, holding her head caused Claire to have second thoughts, stepping back out onto the apron and heading towards the corner furthest away from the woman. Morales began to push up to both feet and Black shot down the apron, leapt onto the middle turnbuckle arm and flew towards the powerhouse wrestler, catching her on the side of the jaw with a superman punch as she got her feet underneath her. Isis fell backwards to the floor as Claire’s momentum saw her topple over the crowd barrier and land amongst the fans.

Mai: This isn’t “Take a Wrestler Home” night in FFW! What’s Claire think she’s doing out there?

Zack: Isolating the Titaness, and doing everything in her power to keep her out of this match the best she can.

Meanwhile, back in the ring, Valentina and Serafina were rising to their feet; the Canadian wrestler a couple of steps ahead of her opponent as she got back to a vertical base. She took a moment to measure up the buddhist before she skipped forward and delivered a Priceless Kiss bicycle kick square into Serafina’s face. DeCaro fell backwards, landing on her ass in the corner and Valentina didn’t waste any time at all in grabbing hold of the top rope and beginning to mudhole stomp away viciously at DeCaro ribs and stomach, driving her boot into her midsection as she forced her all the way down onto her back. Valentina paused for a moment, telling to Serafina to kiss her boot before she stomped down on her face. The defending champion rolled to the side, holding her face with one hand as she grabbed the ropes with the other and tried to pull herself upwards only for Valentina to press her foot into her shoulders, forcing her throat first across the ropes. Fisk immediately called for the break and started to use the five count that Lozano milked for all it was worth, moving her foot away at the very last moment.

Mai: Why is the referee counting? Valentina was just stretching her leg, and Serafina tried to block it with her throat.

On the outside of the ring, Claire clambered over the barrier and leaned back against it as Isis had made it to onto all fours. Black looked down at the powerhouse for a moment before she quick stepped forward and drove a punt kick into the side of her head causing her to slump to the floor. Claire looked down at her giving a nod of her head before she moved towards the ring where Valentina pulled Serafina away from the ropes towards the middle of the ring and jerked her downwards into a double knee facebreaker smash. Serafina fell backwards into the ropes after she received the move only to bounce forward into the clutches of the Latin Goddess who scooped her up off her feet and slammed her down into the mat on top of her head with a package piledriver. She held onto Serafina’s legs for the pinfall and Fisk dove into position to make the count.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Claire couldn’t have timed that save any better right there! I wasn’t sure Serafina had it in her to kick out after that piledriver.

Before Fisk could complete the three count, Claire dove forward and broke up the pinning combination with a diving forearm into Valentina’s head. Black rolled away and came to her feet as Lozano followed suit only for the boxer to press home her advantage, going to what she knew best by peppering the Global Wars winner with swiftly thrown punches, delivered in perfect combinations. Valentina tried to cover up and block the blows that only caused Claire to change tack as she dropped Lozano with a drop toe hold. Valentina bounced straight back up onto all fours only for Claire to pull her upwards and tag her jaw with a vicious European uppercut that saw the Toronto native reel away from the Bostonian. Claire grinned as she followed after her, forcing her back into the ring ropes with another two European uppercuts to her jaw before firing her across the ring and driving her down into the mat with a spinning spinebuster. Valentina looked to be agony as she writhed on the mat while Claire headed towards the corner, pushing up to the middle rope on the inside and dove off with an elbow drop straight into her opponent’s heart. Quickly she hooked the leg and made the cover on the challenger.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: And just a two count. I could have told Claire that was going to be the case, but I don’t like her enough to give her good advice.

Valentina’s shoulder rolled before the three count stopping the referee in his tracks. Claire confirmed the count with the referee and went to check on Serafina as she was sitting in a corner recovering from the punishment she had taken before Claire helped her to her feet. With a nod of her head, Serafina advanced on Valentina, pulling her upwards from the mat and into a scoop slam as Claire came off the ropes, dropping a knee into Lozano’s face as she landed on the canvas. The Canadian immediately rolled away, trying to get back to her feet only to once more find herself in her buddhist opponent’s clutches as DeCaro applied a Muay Thai clinch to her that was combined with a volley of knees to the face. As she finished delivering the knee strikes, Serafina shoved her away towards her partner and Claire hooked her head and dropped her into the canvas with DDT. Quickly Claire rolled Valentina onto her back and hooked the leg yet again for a cover.

Mai: Not Valentina’s head and face!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Lozano is tougher than she’s often given credit for, and she’s showing it here.

Before the official could complete his count, Valentina’s shoulder popped up from the mat to break up the count. Claire asked Fisk for the three count only for him to show her the two, causing the boxer to shake her head and look at him in disbelief. The boxer rose to her feet, pulling Valentina up to her knees as she did so before Claire dropped back to the ropes and charged forwards to drive a running knee into the Canadians jaw. The blow brought Valentina to rest of the way to her feet and reel around towards Serafina who dropped her shoulder to enable her to lift the Latin Goddess onto her shoulders before she finished The KO by dropping her forward into Go To Sleep; her knee connecting with Val’s head and causing her to fall straight backwards to the canvas.

Zack: GO TO SLEEP, VALENTINA!! That’ll do it!!

Mai: Oh hell no, it won’t! They forgot about….ISIS!!

Before either member of KO/TO could move there was a roar from behind them and as they turned they saw Isis step over the top rope with a look of anger on her face. The two Tornado Champions took a step backwards as Isis charged at them with a double clothesline, catching Serafina perfectly against the ropes and sending her over the top; the middle of the buddhists back striking the ring apron on the way down to the floor; while Claire ducked underneath it. Turning quickly the boxer delivered three quick blows into Isis’s side while stood behind her that saw the Titaness throw an elbow back towards Claire’s head only for Black to see it coming. As she ducked out of the way the Bostonian darted forwards towards the ropes in front of Isis and leapt onto the middle rope and used it to springboard herself into a pele kick that caught the red haired woman right on the top of her head. Isis staggered backwards and Claire again set off in a sprint, breezing past her opponent and rebounding off the ring ropes to take her down with a chop block to the back of her leg. Isis dropped down to one knee and quickly the boxer scrambled around to hook her head and jerk her into a snap DDT. She forced Isis onto her back and hooked the leg for a cover.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: It’s so damn hard to catch a fall on Isis. You almost need a tank just to run over her half the time.

Zack: Tonight is no exception. The Titaness is still very much in this match, and I hope Mila Martin is taking notes for when she faces her at Future Shock.

Morales shoulder popped up off the canvas a moment before the three count was completed. Claire didn’t even look at Fisk as he confirmed the two count to her, choosing instead to push up to her feet and wave her opponent upright. As Isis pushed up to her knees, the boxer once more dropped back towards the ropes, looking to pick up momentum as she stepped forward and swung with the Lucky’s Lights Out straight right hand… that missed as Isis weaved her head out of the way as she quickly pushed forward into Claire, lifting the Bostonian up on her shoulder, manhandling her into position to drive her into the mat with an over the shoulder belly to back piledriver. As Claire slumped to the canvas, Isis made the pin.

Mai: Game. Set. Match. New champs, Zack!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Maybe not! Claire’s not ready to cough up the Tornado Tag titles tonight.

Claire rolled the shoulder before the three count and as the referee showed the two count to Isis she jerked the boxer up from the mat, lifting her high above her head in a Gorilla Press slam before she dropped her face first into the canvas. Claire bounced up onto her knees on impact and was once more pulled to her feet by her opponent only to be spiked into the canvas again seconds later with a powerslam from the red haired woman. Claire rolled over to her side and tried to very slowly push up to her feet as Isis stood over her and let out another roar, raising her hands in the air before suddenly dropping them down to her sides, getting booed loudly by the crowd in response as Serafina pulled herself up into the ring behind her. With an evil smile on her lips, the Titaness of Destruction pulled the boxer upwards onto her shoulders setting her up for the Voyage to Armageddon.

Mai: This will end it right here! No one….NO ONE gets up from the Voyage, Zack!

Zack: I’m afraid you’re right! We could be seconds from----------WAIT, THERE’S SERAFINA!!

At the exact moment Isis went to deliver the move, DeCaro pulled herself up to her feet and delivered a high knee into her spine. It sent the powerhouse off balance as she swung Claire off her shoulders, allowing the boxer to counter the move into small package pinfall. Fisk dove into position as Serafina played interference, throwing herself towards Valentina to stop her from breaking up the count.

Mai: I hate small packages!! On men and wrestling!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!

Zack: I’ll be damned, they did it!! Claire did it!!

Fisk called for the bell as Isis kicked out a moment too late, Claire rolling to her feet and was joined by Serafina as the official raised their hands in the air. Isis and Valentina glared at the retaining champions as Fisk went to retrieve the Tornado Tag Team Championships.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your winners and STILL FFW Tornado Tag Team Champions… the team of Claire Black and Serafina DeCaro… KO/TO!!!

Mai: I’m starting a petition to ban small packages in wrestling, Zack. Can I have your support?

Zack: No. In any event, Claire and Serafina continue to build their legacy as tag champions with a very hard fought retention over the Circle tonight in Uniondale!

As the referee was handed the title belts, Isis exploded up from one knee and took down both Claire and Serafina with a double clothesline from Hell that caused them both to spin through the air as they crashed to the canvas. Serafina rolled and tried to push back up to her feet only for Lozano to drive her face first back into the mat with a curb stomp. Bending down the Latin Goddess took a handful of DeCaro’s hair and told the buddhist to kiss her boot as Isis ripped the titles away from Fisk’s grasp, looking at them for a moment before she dropped them on top of both members of KO/TO. She took one more moment to glare at their opponents before Isis and Valentina left the ring, heading up the ramp to boos and jeers from the crowd as Claire and Serafina slowly began to recover.

From Savannah with Love

After the commercial break, we head backstage and find the Chief Operating Officer of FFW, Seth Star, hand in hand with his girlfriend and Franchise member, Savannah Taylor. The COO gets a very warm response from the crowd.

Seth: Just a few days ago, the captivating woman to my left and I were having a discussion about the Franchise. And who better to talk to about the group than this woman? While she is already preparing for her match with Jo McFarlane, she took my hand and asked why don’t we feature more of the group at Relentless?

Savannah: Because despite what everyone may think, my fellow sisters in arms deserve the spotlight just as much as the next person. The Franchise is just that….a franchise. The more eyes that are on each of us, the better.

Seth: As you might suspect, I find it very difficult to refuse Savannah much of anything. She is, quite simply, the best thing that ever happened to me. Not to mention her intellect is second to none. So I asked her whom she felt deserved to also be spotlighted at Relentless along with her. And she said…

Savannah: It was a somewhat difficult choice to make. Both of my fellow Franchise members are dynamic performers. But ultimately in the end, I went with the Typhoon herself...Bianca Salvador.

Seth nods his head in agreement.

Seth: And you know what? As usual, she is absolutely right. How could we possibly let a world class talent such as Bianca Salvador merely watch the show from backstage? She’s a team player for the Franchise, she was a Unity Champion. It would be a crying shame to not include her one of FFW’s biggest events each and every year.

Savannah slowly nods her head, a low “mmmhmm” escaping her lips.

Savannah: You are absolutely correct. Someone who has done so much for FFW as a whole, including Future Shock, deserves to be placed in the spotlight. Everyone is keenly aware of how good of a tag team wrestler Bianca is. It’s time that they are reminded of how good a singles wrestler she is.

Seth: So then the next question I had for this enchanting woman is did she have anyone in particular in mind. While she thought about it, I did take the liberty of getting my sister’s approval to do so on Twitter. When she concurred, I then turned once again to this breathtaking woman to my left and asked if she had someone in particular in mind. I watched as she tapped her finger against her chin, practically hearing the wheels turning in her mind. And did you find someone suitable as opposition for Miss Salvador?

Savannah: Oh I have indeed. I wanted this match to be something special. I wanted this to be the type of match that left people talking for a while. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised.  

Seth: Well then, let us not keep the fans and Pay Per View buyers in suspense a second longer. Whom did you decide that Miss Salvador should be featured against on one of FFW’s biggest stages each year?

Savannah taps her finger against her chin for added dramatic effect.

Savannah: I don’t like to keep a good man waiting. The person whom I have decided gets the honor of facing the always impressive Bianca Salvador is none other than…...Artemis Kaiser.

The live crowd made plenty of noise at the mention of her name. The name brought a smile to Seth’s face.

Seth: Now THAT is prime thinking, and an outstanding suggestion. So thanks to the keen intellect and mind of Savannah Taylor, you are also going to see fellow Franchise member “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador face….Artemis Kaiser!

Savannah: I just want you to know, Bianca, that this match was made because of how highly I think of you. You deserve to face someone who will give you the challenge and the fight that will allow you to showcase your skills. I know you and Artemis are going to tear the house down.

Savannah says with a smile as she turns to Seth and stands on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his lips. This lasts for a few seconds as they break apart, with Savannah laying her head on Seth’s chest. She gives a little wave to the camera as the scene fades out.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 10:40:27 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break, with a spotlight over Maggie standing in the ring with her microphone.

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, folks, and just in time too! You’re about to see a match that’s only been seen on Pay Per View until tonight.

Maggie: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Mai: This match is too good for these people honestly, Zack. Why did the COO give this away for free?

The lights cut out and the Guitar riff/piano opening of Meat Loaf’s “Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire)” starts to play.

Maggie: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, at a combined weight of 299 lbs accompanied to the ring by their manager, Kyle Kilmeade, the team of Charlotte Harker and Shaughnessy O’Neill….ONE WOMAN SHOW!!!

As the spotlight hits the middle of the stage, we find Charlotte and Shaw stood next to each other. Though only for a moment as Shaw extends her arms off to the side, taking the spotlight for a moment before she pulls Harker into the middle of the spotlight, taking a step to the side and applauding her partner who grinned as she stretched out her arms. O’Neill begins to move towards the ring, Harker, following her closely, as O’Neill holds her hands aloft, telling the crowd that they’re looking at the two best wrestlers in the world; the best tag team in the world and got booed by the fans. As Kyle smirked at Shaw’s self promotion of the team, while Charlotte keeps her eyes focused on the ring, preparing to back up her partner’s words inside the ring. As they reach the ring, Harker climbs onto the ring apron and steps through the ropes as O’Neill rolls into the ring and kipping up to her feet, Harker stepped back into the corner to stretch as Shaw takes center stage, revelling in the boos of the crowd. Finally Shaughnessy moves to her team’s corner and where her and Charlotte talked over their strategy for the match to come; the pair bumping fists as they agreed on who was going to start for them.

Zack: The longest reigning Unity Tag Team Champions in FFW history, Shaw and Charlotte, are about to meet the team that ended that streak at Unstoppable 7.

Mai: Shaw and Charlotte are leagues ahead of the BSX, you just said why. There is no team that has touched that record, or really come close to it. And I’m not sure anyone ever will.

IKU ZO!

[Cue the chiptunes and 8-bit sprites! Coming dashing out from the back is Andi Takata, hopping about excitedly, while her partner Kaoru Asaka follows behind at a more reasonable pace....]

Maggie: INTRODUCING AT THIS TIME, AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 280 POUNDS... HAILING FROM AKASAKA, TOKYO, JAPAN...

[As Kaoru crouches at the top of the ramp, Andi takes off towards the crowd to get them dancing along with her, side to side!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE RAGING INFERNO OF FEMME FATALE.... THE REIGNING FFW CHAMPION…...KAORU. BLLLLAZING RAAAAGE ASAAAAKAAA!!

[Asaka springs up with her fist high in the air, and walks down to the ring, past...]

Maggie: AND HER PARTNER, HAILING FROM THE GREAT COSMOS...

[Asaka tries to get past Andi to get to the ring, as she's hopping around and excited to be here!]

Maggie: SHE IS THE THE INTERGLACTIC IDOL PRINCESS..

[Andi positions herself! Step out, arm up.]

Maggie: THE "LUCKY STAR" ANDIIIIIIIII TAAAAKATAAAAA!!!!!!

[POSE! Crowd loves it! Then both girls slide in under the bottom rope, and make their way to opposite turnbuckles.]

Maggie: TOGETHER... THEY ARE.....

[Wyld Stallyns? NO! The girls ascend the turnbuckles!]

Maggie: THE BUUUURNING STAAAAAAR EXPREEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

[And they climb down from the turnbuckles and get ready for their match as the music fades down.]

Zack: You’d be hard-pressed to find a tag team throughout FFW history more popular than Kaoru and Andi! They both have major dates at Relentless awaiting them, but tonight they are back together to take care of a career rival!

Mai: Neither Kaoru or Andi can lace the Show’s boots. So what if they got lucky one night with a biased referee? It proves nothing at all.

The crowd was making plenty of noise at this point, while senior referee Jennifer Stringer checked all four women. When Maggie left the ring, the four women met in the center of the ring looking at one another with the crowd getting louder. Neither team waited for the bell before they started throwing hands at one another, getting the crowd louder. Andi and Charlotte squared off, firing wild right hands at one another with the New Yorker getting the better of the exchange. She whipped Takata into the far corner, and followed in behind her with a corner clothesline. Harker jerked her out by the arm with a short arm clothesline. Meanwhile, Shaw and Kaoru traded shots. Shaw threw a right hand, and Kaoru fired back with a chop across her chest that the crowd responded to each time.

Mai: I think the referee wanted one from each team when she called for the bell, but to hell with that! This is going down!

Zack: Time doesn’t heal all wounds, and these two damn sure don’t like each other! The referee’s already lost control, and this packed crowd in the Nassau Coliseum loves it!

Shaw and Kaoru traded those shots until Shaw raked her eyes to blind her. The brunette rubbed her chest for a moment before raining forearms into Kaoru’s head one after another. She whipped her across for the ride, and ducked her head before Kaoru rolled over her back to land behind her. Shaw spun around into a headbutt to the face followed by another set of chops that sent Shaw back into the ropes. A running clothesline sent her up and over the top rope to the floor before the FFW Champion focused her attention on Charlotte. The powerhouse squared up to her, looking down at her with disdain. Meanwhile Andi dropped to all fours behind her, and Kaoru shoved her over her tag partner to the mat. Takata hopped to her feet, and took off towards the ropes with her partner. Charlotte got back to her feet with angry look, only to catch double dropkicks from the BSX that sent her out with her partner. Kaoru and Andi stormed around the ring, pacing back and forth as the crowd roared in approval.

Zack: Kaoru and Andi have cleared the ring, and I have not heard a sustained roar from a crowd like the one we’re hearing right now!

Mai: What did you say? I can barely hear you, it’s too loud in here!

An angry Charlotte was about to climb back into the ring before Shaw and Kyle pulled her back to the floor to regroup. Kilmeade started to share some advice with them before the pair climbed back onto the apron cautiously, causing the referee to tell one of them to get in the ring and trying to get one of the BSX on the apron. Andi headed for the corner finally as Kaoru invited Shaw to join her, waving her fingers towards her as Shaw and Charlotte looked at one another before the French-Canadian stepped through the ropes. Charlotte headed for her corner. Kaoru shouted at Shaw asking her if she wanted to be the champion before the brunette bolted towards her, and the fists went flying all over again.

Zack: Kaoru asked Shaw if she wanted to be the FFW Champion, and there’s nothing that egotistical woman wants more! And they’re throwing hands all over again!

Mai: This is a tag match, Kaoru. You should be glad that the title isn’t on the line tonight against Shaw, it’d be over already!

Kaoru began to get the better of the exchange, hammering Shaw backwards a couple steps. She pulled her arm up before unleashing hard kicks to her body that caused her to double over in pain. Asaka snatched her around the waist from behind, and sent her flying with a release German suplex. Shaw made it back to her feet, only to get caught with a belly to belly suplex this time. The French-Canadian got back up again, and then got planted one more time with a t-bone suplex near her corner. Shaw hopped up again, a little punch drunk now as Kaoru waved her forward. But Charlotte grabbed her arm to break the cycle. Kyle looked up to his client, shouting some advice to her as Shaw looked from him back to Kaoru.

Zack: Kaoru is running on pure adrenaline right now, and Shaw isn’t going to win a striking contest with the FFW Champion! I have no idea what insight Kyle offers.

Mai: He’s trying to calm her down, and get her back into the team’s gameplan. This...this wasn’t the plan, I assure you. C’mon, Shaw!

Shaw headed out of the corner finally, watching Kaoru warily before the two locked up in the center of the ring. Asaka started to push her back, only to get a short knee from Shaw that stopped her for half a second. That was all the brunette needed as she drove another knee into her ribs followed by a kneelift to her face. Shaw rebounded off the near side, and brought her down with a running neckbreaker. As the champion started to get up, she didn’t make it before Shaw began putting the boots to her head and back. She rained double axe handle blows across her back next before pulling her back to her feet, and sending her shoulder first into the corner. Kaoru leaned against the middle turnbuckle before Shaw pulled her head back by the hair, raining right hands into her face before she shoved her down to the mat.

Mai: This is what the plan was, Zack! The Show got caught in the BSX’s trap at the outset of the match with all these idiots making noise. Now...NOW we’re back to the plan.

Zack: You may be right! The crowd powers the BSX, almost like a rechargeable battery. Shaw’s back in her wheelhouse now, and has taken this crowd in the Nassau Coliseum out of it.

She pulled Kaoru towards the center of the ring, and scooped her up into a fireman’s carry backbreaker. Shaw began antagonizing the crowd at this point, riling them up for a moment after their unabashed support. Asaka began to rise to all fours behind her, causing Shaw to rebound off the near side to deliver a knee drop into the back of her head. She seemed to be muttering something angrily in French as she pulled Kaoru’s head between her legs.

Mai: Oh wow, she’s going for her piledriver already! Do it, Shaw! Cave her stupid skull in!

Zack: I don’t think Kaoru is worn down enough for that, and-----she definitely wasn’t!

It seemed as though she were going for her finisher already, but Kaoru used a back body drop to counter it. She stumbled forward a couple steps, and Shaw was up almost immediately. She went to grab the champion, only to catch a heel kick in the abdomen as she approached. Kaoru grabbed her head, and delivered a codebreaker that dropped Shaw to the mat. She took off towards the ropes, but caught a foot in the back of her head from Charlotte that stumbled her forward. Shaw got back to her feet, and drilled her with a DDT.  She rolled her over, and went for a cover before Stringer dropped to count.

Mai: Yes! Shaw’s gonna put Kaoru away in record time! I told you she was a terrible champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Kaoru kicked out after the two struck, causing Shaw to roll towards her corner and make the tag to Charlotte. The powerhouse stepped through the ropes, looking down at the FFW Champion with irritation on her face. Kaoru started to push up to her feet again, only to get jerked up to her feet and over Harker’s shoulders for a running Samoan drop.

Zack: Shaw brings in the power of the One Woman Show, and this is where the BSX is outmatched in terms of power! Charlotte is dominant like this!

She pulled Kaoru’s head between her legs, and the Buffalo native powerbombed her across her knee. Asaka dropped to the mat, clutching her back in pain. Harker grabbed her around the waist, and pulled her back to her feet before sending her flying with a release belly to back suplex that saw Kaoru’s head hit the turnbuckles on the way down. The champion slumped in the corner as Charlotte bolted for the far side, and came back with a running knee smash to Kaoru’s head against the turnbuckle. She pulled her out of the corner, and dropped down to make a cover.

Mai: Charlotte’s gonna pin the FFW Champion, Zack! This is tremendous!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Asaka rolled her shoulder in time, and Charlotte got back to her feet. A double stomp to Kaoru’s body followed that before she leaned down to grab her. But Kaoru surprised her with a palm thrust to the throat. Harker clutched her throat as she wobbled backwards, coughing heavily before Kaoru darted for her corner to make the tag to Andi.

Zack: Kaoru needed the tag, and now it’s Andi’s turn! And she’s got one hell of a tree to chop down in Charlotte Harker! Is she….she’s going up top!

Andi perched herself on the top rope, shouting Charlotte’s name to get her to turn around before she came off with a missile dropkick to the chest. Takata nipped up to her feet, and took off towards the ropes. She picked up speed on the rebound, and connected with a rolling senton to Charlotte. The space princess rolled out onto the apron, hopping up and down on her feet as Charlotte was trying to get up. When she did, Andi used the top rope for a springboard into a flying forearm that decked Harker where she stood. The space princess immediately went for the cover with a hook of the leg!

Zack: That may be a knockout shot! Andi decked her with that flying forearm, and this may be academic right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Charlotte shoved her off the cover with her kickout. Andi rolled right back to her feet, and started tapping her foot on the mat near the ropes.

Mai: Not that stupid superkick! Don’t get up, Charlotte! Please don’t get up!

Harker made it back to her feet, and started to turn in the right direction before Kyle grabbed Andi’s foot under the bottom rope. The space princess’ face turned angry as she ducked under the top rope, and grabbed Kilmeade with a handful of hair. The Uniondale crowd got very loud

Zack: Kilmeade’s gonna get his clock cleaned! Start your DVRs, folks! Go ahead, Andi! Take his head off!

Andi tried to pull him up, only for Shaw to come around the corner and catch her with a punt kick in the face where she was hanging over the middle rope. Takata almost fell backwards, but only was pulled back into the ring and into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Charlotte! The powerhouse pressed both hands into her chest for the cover before Stringer dropped to count.

Mai: Thank you, Shaw! You can’t hurt Kyle, he didn’t do anything wrong! Go ahead and pin her, Charlotte!

ONE!!!

THREE-NOPE!!

Kaoru came in to break up the fall with a sliding dropkick into Charlotte to send her off the cover. The FFW Champion quickly rolled back out to the apron as Charlotte began to get to her feet. Shaw had her hand out for the tag, and Charlotte obliged her.

Zack: Nice save from what could have been a three count by Kaoru! Shaw’s back in, and it’s a good thing Kilmeade’s wearing dark pants! He just saw his life flash before his eyes!

Shaw pulled Andi to her feet, firing forearms across her back before she hoisted her up in the air for what looked like a vertical suplex. But she held her there for a few seconds, and then drove her into the mat with a brainbuster instead. The brunette got back to her feet, and headed for her team’s corner. O’Neill made it to the top rope, pulled her elbow pad up her arm to expose her arm before she came down with a top rope elbow drop! It landed on target before she got back to her feet again. A cold glance over to Kaoru followed before she got Andi into position for her flip piledriver. But as she grabbed her around the waist to pick her up, Takata stood up and countered with a backdrop driver before collapsing back to the canvas.

Mai: Shaw is hellbent on hitting that piledriver tonight, isn’t she? But stupid Andi had to go and ruin it! She really is a buzzkill, I love seeing Shaw hit that.

Zack: I’m sure you do, but Andi wasn’t interested in being reminded what it felt like. But she needs a tag sooner than later.

Takata started to raise her head, looking around for her partner who was leaning over the top rope reaching out for her. Kaoru called her name to get her attention before Andi finally found her. Then it was a slow crawl to head towards the FFW Champion, while Shaw started to stir on the mat. The brunette began to sit up, realizing where she was and grabbing Andi’s foot to keep her from making the journey to her corner. Shaw jerked her forward by the foot, then left her feet for a leaping elbow drop to the back of her head. She got back to her feet as Andi began to move again, this time causing Shaw to rebound off the far side with a running knee trembler to Andi’s head to put her back down. She quickly dropped down to cover her before the referee joined them to make the count.

Mai: There you go, Shaw! Rattle those brains! Well…..whatever’s left of them! There can’t be much honestly!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOPE!!

Andi’s shoulder managed to pop up off the mat right before the three, even Kaoru was about to come in to break it up till she saw it. Shaw got back to her feet, once more muttering angrily in French to herself.

Zack: I don’t know where Andi found it, but she did! And that couldn’t have been more well-timed if you’re the “Lucky Star” right there!

Shaw headed back for her corner, and made the tag to her partner. Charlotte came back in, dragging her thumb across her neck as she headed for Andi. Charlotte pulled her to her feet, and seemed to be getting her into position for her side slam backbreaker. But Andi surprised her by countering into a crucifix rollup that brought the crowd to it’s feet!

Mai: Put her in the Crucifix, Charlotte! And----WAIT, NOT LIKE THAT!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Charlotte kicked out in time, glaring at the referee when she sat up again. Harker got to a vertical base as Andi was starting to do the same. The space princess leaned against the ropes, tapping her foot as Charlotte gave the referee the riot act and waiting on her to turn around.

Zack: Andi’s tuning up against the ropes, and Harker’s angry at the referee! Turn around, Charlotte! Takata’s got something for you!!

Charlotte started to turn finally as Andi darted towards her with a superkick in mind. She went for it, but Harker grabbed her foot in both hands before it struck her face. Andi got spun around in the other direction as Charlotte rushed her from behind, driving them both towards the ropes. Shaw hit the ring next, and Kaoru immediately went to intercept her! Andi ducked through the ropes, trying to clothesline Charlotte with the top one!

Mai: Charlotte’s not falling for your stupid superkicks tonight, you twat! Finish her off, Charlotte!!

But as she leaned through the ropes, Kyle darted past her with the ring bell that caught her flush on the head as the referee was trying to separate Shaw and Kaoru. Harker pulled her backwards into an O’Connor roll! Kyle screamed at the referee to turn around before Stringer dropped into position!

Zack: DID YOU SEE THAT?! KILMEADE HIT HER WITH THE BELL!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Kaoru tried to stop the count, only for Shaw to catch her with a low blow as the referee was counting. Stringer called for the bell as Charlotte got back to her feet, joined by her partner as Shaw raised her hand before the referee did.

Mai: See what? My monitor cut off for some reason, but I did see that excellent O’Connor roll though!

Maggie: Here are your winners by pinfall…………...THE ONE WOMAN SHOW!!!

Zack: What a screwjob ending for the One Woman Show! Kilmeade used the ring bell, and knocked Andi into next week!

Mai: I didn’t see that, you can’t call what I don’t see, you know!

Kyle joined his clients in the ring raising their hands in victory. Shaw stepped in front of her partner, a bright beaming smile on her face as Kaoru crawled over to check on Andi.

Mai: What a glorious way to end Velocity, Zack! I can’t wait for Relentless!

Zack: Relentless can’t get here fast enough! 5 championship matches, and before the night is through, Philadelphia may not be known as the City of Brotherly Love! Order the show now, and we’ll see you in Philly! Don’t forget Future Shock Tuesday!

Shaw hugged her taller partner, beaming from ear to ear before Velocity faded off the air followed by the FFW logo.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: