Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 09:33:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Relentless - June 2, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Relentless - June 2, 2018  (Read 820 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 04, 2018, 03:39:54 pm »

A clip from the match between Andi Takata and Valerie McKinley at Future Shock Anarchy is shown before we head back to the ring. Maggie awaits in the ring.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: It’s not often that you see someone make their FFW debut on Pay Per View like this, but that is the case for the most recent Future Shock call-up, and as you saw, it’s a rematch from Anarchy.

Mai: It’s obvious that the owner of this company likes Valerie a lot. She welcomed her to FFW on Twitter a few days back, and she doesn’t really do that often.

[CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark. ]

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

[Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!]

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

[By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!]

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

[And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....]

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

[The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!]

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

[Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!]

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

[Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....]

Zack: Andi Takata was surprised a few weeks ago after her match with Missy when Valerie McKinley jumped her, and revealed she was one of the first two call-ups from Future Shock. You can bet the Space Princess is eager to get some payback tonight.

Mai: That’s because she can’t back out of it. It was booked by FFW, so she can’t backtrack and try to weasel out of it like she does when she picks fights on Twitter, Zack.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!
The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Mai: I was so happy when Valerie showed up on Velocity, Zack. It’s time FFW had even more class and sophistication. Plus you know Valentina and Isis were happy to see her.

Zack: I’m sure they were, and I know you stay awake nights wanting those two to be happy. Just to give you a heads up, none of them are likely to ever give you any money.

As Maggie leaves the ring, referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women and calls for the bell. Andi’s fans immediately begin showing her their support as Andi hypes herself up, and makes a beeline for Valerie. But the redhead ducks under the top rope, prompting the referee to intercept Andi and push her back. McKinley ducks her head back in, and comes up behind the referee to poke Andi in the eye. Pruitt gets pushed out of the way as Valerie starts hammering right hands into the side of her head, pushing her back into the corner. But as soon as she does, Andi reverses and shoves her back into it to unload some blistering rights of her own. Takata whips her across to the far side, catching her on the rebound with a mule kick to the stomach that doubles her over. The Hall of Famer grabs her head, and delivers a facebuster to the canvas to a pop from the crowd.

Mai: That was disgusting, Zack! Here Valerie was trying to reach over the referee to shake Andi’s hand, and she just attacked her for no reason.

Zack: I could almost respect this commentary if you were getting kickbacks, but I know that she barely knows you’re alive.

A leaping leg drop to her chest followed that when she tried to get up, followed by Andi hitting the far side ropes once again. McKinley got to her feet, only to get driven back down with a Thesz press before Andi laid in more right hands. Valerie finally managed to shove her off, and rolled out to the floor to get away from her. Andi got back to her feet, and started pacing around before sitting on the middle rope and inviting her back into the ring. Valerie moved towards her manager, listening to him for a moment before she told the referee to get Andi away from the ropes.

Zack: Valerie McKinley made the smart move right there by getting out of the ring. Andi was already starting to build momentum, and she had to break it.

Mai: Now Andi doesn’t want to let her back into the ring. This is disgusting. Valerie deserves to be heralded, not attacked upon arriving in FFW.

The referee encouraged Andi to move away from the ropes, which she did as Valerie climbed up onto the apron. As soon as she did though, Andi sidestepped the referee and went to grab her. But the redhead surprised her by grabbing her head and dropping down to the floor, snapping Andi’s neck across the top rope. The space princess began coughing and holding her neck as she stumbled away, giving Valerie her opening before stepping back inside and connecting with a high knee to the back of Andi’s head. It dropped her to the mat, and allowed Valerie to deliver a knee drop to her head after that. McKinley fell to a knee to spike Andi’s face into the mat repeatedly before getting back to her feet with a pleased smile on her face.

Mai: It’s a pleasure to watch Valerie do what she does best, she’s honestly my favorite Future Shock call-up...besides O.E., of course.

Zack: Of course. I’ll give Valerie her due. She’s very methodical, and cerebral in the ring. And when she finds an opening, she wastes no time going after it.

Andi started to get to her feet again, causing Valerie to circle around behind her. As soon as the Hall of Famer was to her feet, Valerie applied a full nelson. Kyle shouted to lock her fingers, which it took her a moment to do, because of Andi’s hair. She finally did that though, and the referee moved around in front of Andi to check for a submission. Takata’s chin was being shoved into her chest, while the crowd was starting to get loud for her again. Valerie stepped on the back of her knee to try to bring her down, but Andi got back up straightaway. The redhead’s face showed more intensity when she kicked her in the calf to bring her down again, then leaned into her to try to keep her there.

Zack: Valerie’s got those fingers locked tight, and Andi’s in trouble! She better find a way out of this sooner than later, or she’ll be unconscious shortly.

Mai: I’d be okay with Andi going unconscious, I would find it enjoyable actually. If this match were based on points, Valerie’s already hundreds ahead of Andi anyway.

Pruitt asked again and again, getting the same negative response from Andi. Her face started to change color though, causing her to struggle even more. She dropped to both knees now, and began trying to move both of them towards the ropes. Each forward movement was a struggle though, but as Andi was about to reach them, Valerie pulled her back to her feet and planted her with a full nelson slam. She quickly dropped down to make the cover before the referee started counting.

Zack: Smart move by Valerie right there! Andi was close to getting a break, and she transitioned into that full nelson slam. Let’s see if it gets her the victory!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Andi kicked out, and rolled away from the redhead. Valerie got back to her feet, and went to get her. Takata used the ropes to help her get up as Valerie grabbed her from behind in a rear waistlock. But Andi surprised her with a headbutt to the face before she slid behind Valerie this time.

Mai: That may be the first time Andi’s used her head in ages, and I hope she didn’t tarnish Valerie’s pristine face.

Takata applied her own full nelson this time, and swayed Valerie back and forth to the amusement of the crowd. She followed that up with her dragon suplex, driving the redhead into the mat before Andi climbed back to her feet. The 1 Percenter began to rise to her knees before Andi shouted into the crowd.

Andi: SHINING STAR!!

And she laid her out with a shining wizard to the head. Valerie faceplanted down on the mat before Andi used the nearby ropes for a springboard into a guillotine leg drop. She quickly rolled her over, and went for a cover with a tight hook of the leg.

Mai: Andi’s calling her shots again, Zack!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEE-NOPE!!

McKinley got her shoulder up in time before the three, Andi got back to her feet, and headed for the corner. She made sure Kyle wasn’t nearby before she headed to the top rope. However, he did climb up on the apron on the far side. Pruitt went to get him down as Andi watched before Valerie rushed the corner, and shoved Andi off the top rope to a sickening thud on the floor.

Zack: The bottom dropped out for Andi, and she plummeted to the floor right there! She may be out cold right now!

Mai: We should be so lucky. She needs to quit making googly eyes at Kyle. I know he’s attractive, but she should pay attention to her opponent.

Pruitt doubled back to check on Valerie, who pulled her to her as she was getting to her feet. Andi slowly stirred on the floor, and was starting to pull herself up with the help of the apron. As she climbed back up, Kyle passed her and pulled her feet out from under her. She smacked her face on the edge of the ring, and collapsed back to the floor while Kyle headed around the corner before the referee turned back.

Mai: You know, if Andi can’t even stand up on the apron during a match, she might should be tested for alcohol. She probably drinks cheap stuff too.

Zack: If she did, you’d have something in common. But you know as well as me that Kilmeade caused that entirely. There is no low he will not stoop to for his clients, Valerie no exception.

Andi slowly pulled herself back onto the apron again before Valerie yanked her to her feet. She hoisted her up for a vertical suplex to bring her back inside, but Takata landed on her feet behind her. And before the 1 Percenter could turn around, Andi caught her with a codebreaker that flipped her over onto the mat. She quickly scrambled into the cover as Pruitt dropped to make the count.

Mai: SHE WASN’T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEE-NOPE!!

Valerie got her shoulder up in time before Andi got back to her feet. Takata leaned against the ropes, trying to collect herself. Her toe began tapping on the mat as she moved around to one side of Valerie, waving her to get up.

Zack: I have a feeling Valerie’s about to get a personal invitation to Andi’s SUPERKICK PARTY!!

The 1 Percenter started to rise, along with the crowd’s anticipation. As soon as she did, Andi went to launch towards her. But Kyle grabbed her foot and held her in place to stop her. The referee went to get him to let go as Andi tried to stomp him away.

Mai: Look at that, Kyle thought Andi was going to fall and saved her! Is he a prince or is he a prince?!

Andi finally got her foot free, only to get clobbered with a forearm to the back of her head. It caused the space princess to stumble forward as Valerie tried to pull her into position for her finisher. But Andi surprised her by grabbing her head instead, and delivering her RKO that bounced Valerie off the mat! Takata immediately made the cover from there, and the referee  dropped to count.

Mai: NOT THE SPACE CRUSHER!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a pop from the crowd, and Andi used the ropes to get back to her feet.  A smile formed on her face, and only got wider when the referee raised her hand in victory.

Zack: You want to talk about overcoming the odds? That’s exactly what we saw here from Andi, who had to contend with Valerie and her snake in the grass manager too.

Mai: How dare you say that about Kyle?!

Kyle helped his client out of the ring as Andi celebrated inside. She gave a few fist pumps, and even made a crying face to Kyle and Valerie on the floor.

Zack: Andi Takata shows us once again why there’s no obstacle that she can’t overcome, and much to Valerie’s chagrin, no amount of money can change that.

The cameras caught three people racing towards the ring though, and the crowd immediately recognized them as they stepped through the ropes.

Zack: Are you kidding me?! Why is...Why is the MAX SATO EXPERIENCE here?!

Avantasia catches Andi with a boot to the face before she plants her head between her legs, and delivers a powerbomb. Ji-Hu takes the chair, and starts wailing away on Andi with it to deafening boos.

Mai: I’m not a fan, but I certainly like the way they are making an impact….on Andi’s body! This is great, Zack!

Zack: Someone get out here right now!

As soon as the trio sees Kaoru heading down the ramp, they immediately throw Andi out of the ring towards her. Asaka goes to check on her partner as the trainers join her, also keeping a wary eye on the group in the ring as well.

Sato yells to Avantasia to grab him a microphone, the muscular woman gets one to him in short order while Ji-Hu lounges against the ropes, a steel chair held limply in one hand while she observes her nails disinterestedly. Max takes hold of the mic and looks out to the crowd with a bright, boisterous grin gracing the front of his likely-empty head.

Max: ALRIGHT HONKEYS! DIDJA MISS ME!?

Zack: That’s gonna be a no.

At that the crowd LEVELS the Fresno County native with boos, a couple pieces of trash and bottles getting thrown into the ring.

Max: Well TOO BAD you racist fucks, because despite everything this company and their whitey overlords have tried, we KEEP COMING BACK! You can’t defeat our JAPANESE FIGHTING SPIRIT-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ji-Hu rolls her eyes while Ava keeps a wary crowd fixed on Max as he slides out of the ring to the floor. Getting right in the face of a particularly displeased Andi Takata fan.

Max: You there, you look just stupid enough to have thought we were gone for good this time. You and Andi and management and every other moron in this crowd keep hoping, keep praying that ‘Gee! I hope this time those uppity Japanese folk stay gone!’. Well guess what?

The fan fakes a swing at Max and the bleach-blonde Japanese man lets out a shriek. He bales back into the ring and nobly, bravely hides behind Ava. After a second he peers around the hulking woman as he continues to speak.

Max: We will NOT be scared off. Not by you, not by ANYBODY. EVERY roadblock this company throws in MY way, in best-waifu Ji-Hu’s way…

Mai: Okay, even I’m a little disgusted by Max Sato in general, Zack.

Zack: Finally, something we agree on. That holding down part is because they got suspended, but let’s not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Ava’s face visibly drops as Max fails to mention her… once again. Regardless she stands firm as more trash thrown by the fans bounces off of her instead of her manager. The Fresno County Ronin slowly steers his ‘hired muscle’ to the middle of the ring, using her as a shield as he walks closer to the woman known as Kumiho.

Max: LOOK AT THIS WOMAN!

Ji-Hu’s gaze rises up to meet Max’s, looking almost bored as her manager animatedly points at her.

Max: She is TOO GOOD to not be main eventing FFW right now. Too good to not have gold around her waist and a laundry list of accolades behind her name. She’s more talented than ANYONE on the roster. Better than Sophia Pike, better than Bianca, and - obviously - better than that RACE traitor Andi Takata!

A can of soda nearly hits Max and Ava walks over to the ropes, glaring into the crowd as though she spotted whoever it was that had thrown it.

Max: MISSED ME AGAIN! Anyways, despite Ji-Hu’s obvious talent, despite the fact she should be the franchise player in this company, you all still have the gall to suspend her, to drive her away, to punish her for not falling in line and I’m here to say, definitively, that she has had en-AUUUUUUGH!

Zack: Would someone shut him----WHAT THE?!

The crowd reaction is a bizarre mix between a cheer and shock as Max lands flat on his face, Ji-Hu wastes no time gloating in satisfaction and is ready as Ava turns to discover whatever the crowd was reacting to- BAM! Ji-Hu smashes Ava across the face with the chair, laying the muscular woman out flat on her back. Holding the now dented chair loosely in her right hand Ji-Hu walks over to where Max is stirring slightly and kicks him over onto his back, grabbing the mic he dropped moments prior.

Ji-Hu: You know what Max? You’re right, I HAVE had enough. Of the suspensions and hiatus periods in my career. In having countless opportunities stamped out before I can grasp them, in being passed over for other considerations because - goddammit - they just don’t like me, and even MORE honestly…?

She puts her foot on Max’s chest as the dazed Fresno Country resident tries to sit up and shoves him back down.

Ji-Hu: … getting passed over for opportunities because they… everyone, from the management to goddamn catering… HATES you Max.

Mai: Well she’s not wrong about that.

Zack: No, she’s not. I’m just a little surprised that this is happening! These three were a holy terror in Future Shock all the way up until Ji-Hu graduated.

Kumiho lazily raises the chair over Max’s face and drives the lip of the weapon down onto the bridge of Max’s nose. We can hear Max cursing as he clutches his no bloody nose.

Ji-Hu: I put up with you, USED you, far past the point of usefulness and really, Max? That’s on me, I should have noticed exactly what a detriment you had become far, FAR sooner. It was fine when I wanted to make an impact in Future Shock, I was just the faceless Korean - NOT JAPANESE, Fuckstick - woman, but I had you. You stand out, no matter how much the world wishes you didn’t. You put the spotlight on you, and all I needed to do was stand in your shadow, biding my time until the fans and the locker room and the goddamn company noticed that I should be taken seriously, that I was money.

She spits on Max.

Ji-Hu: That I deserved all the attention that you garnered so effortlessly.

Mai: You tell’em, Ji-Hu! If she needs an agent, I’m happy to help her with that.

Zack: That comes to the shock of absolutely no one.

Max shoves Ji-Hu’s foot off of him and rolls onto his stomach to crawl away. Kumiho visibly lets out an exasperated sigh before raising the chair high and bringing it down several times onto her manager’s back. She takes a moment to compose herself before raising the mic back up to her lips.

Ji-Hu: Well that just never seemed to happen, did it, Max? Your name on everyone’s lips while I was just… that woman you enterred with. Never mind it was me getting the wins, and doing all the fucking work. Never mind that YOUR actions were constantly setting me back. I was an afterthought in the Max Sato show and because of that… I went from being elevated by your presence… to being anchored by it. One moment Max…

The Korean woman drops the mic beside Max as she spots Avantasia struggling to her feet, the hulking woman manages to get two wobbly steps towards her tag partner before Ji-Hu blasts her in the leg with a chairshot. Ava goes down with a shout, but rather than lay off, Ji-Hu targets the knee and starts slamming the dented steel down on the woman’s knee repeatedly.

Mai: I’ve never seen Ji-Hu like this! It’s…..kinda hot!

Zack: Ji-Hu is brutalizing her tag partner and manager….I guess former is the more accurate description now.

Myeong steps back, smoothing her hair back with a free hand as she catches her breath before grabbing the sides of the chair, she anchors the larger woman who struggles vainly against the assault by stepping on Bom’s ankle. Ji-Hu then quickly snaps the lip of the chair directly onto Ava’s kneecap, earning a collective groan from the crowd while the larger woman writhes on the ground, clutching her knee and screaming.

Satisfied that her former ‘Muscle’ was no longer going to keep her from Max, Ji-Hu stalks back over to her now-former manager and blasts him once more with a chair across the back. She scoops the mic back up.

Ji-Hu: You are right though, nobody in this company likes you… save for poor, unfortunate Ava over there. You’ve made NO friends and that’s why there isn’t a soul in that locker room is gonna come out to stop this… and when I get backstage I highly doubt I’m gonna get reprimanded by anyone in management because I just did Femme Fatale Wrestling a favor by getting rid of a cyst like you.

Mai: Yeah, Max is a cyst! No one likes a cyst, Zack.

The slight woman looks up to the crowd finally.

Ji-Hu: And so I have, from this day forward Max, you and Ava are gone, leaving me, just me… to finally get what I’ve always deserved in this industry. The fame, the money, the accolades… all of it, and to top it all off, it’s all in writing too. Did you REALLY think I was cutting you into the pie when I was renegotiating my contract without you?

Her face breaks out into a wide grin.

Ji-Hu: I haveta admit, Max… this feels even better than I always imagined it would,

She bends down, her face hovering just over her former manager’s head.

Ji-Hu: Now do something right for the first time in your life, and stay gone you piece of shit.

Zack: This...this was entirely unexpected! Ji-Hu has laid out her former partner and manager, and the fans are like us in that...well, no one saw this coming!

Mai: It was a pleasant surprise, and God bless her heart because I don’t think anyone is going to miss Max or Muscles McGee either.

With that Kumiho straightens up, setting her foot on the back of Max’s head as her music plays. She surveys the crowd happily before dropping the mic and exiting the ring. Ignoring the boos and reactions of the crowd, a genuinely happy smile gracing her features as she makes her way up the ramp, not looking back once. From there, we cut to a commercial for Unstoppable 9.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 03:50:41 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: