Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:20:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Relentless - June 2, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Relentless - June 2, 2018  (Read 813 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 04, 2018, 03:43:10 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The dirty drums of Imagine Dragons' "Gold" hits the sound system, and as a soft whistle joins the percussion, Natalya walks through the entrance gate. First with her head low, she brings her chin up and stares straight into the ring, nodding to herself in reassurance before proceeding to walk down the entrance ramp.

Maggie: Introducing first... From Saint Petersburg, western Russia... "Nature’s Mistake"... NATALYA DEMIDOV!

Natalya nods softly to the audience and the reactions coming her way as she tracks down the way,  before she climbs into the ring by hopping onto the apron and passes over the top rope, entering the ring and waiting for the competition, without any kind of flair.

Zack: After the last match that Natalya and Isis had the ring has been reinforced for tonight’s meeting. Natalya lost out on the victory by just a fraction of a second, so she will be even more determined tonight to right that.

Mai: Doesn’t matter if it was a fraction of a second or ten minutes. She lost and she will again tonight. Isis is far superior to her.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Maggie: Making her way to the ring…representing The Privileged Circle…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: It was a countout victory for Isis in the last meeting she had with Natalya, no doubt she will be wanting to get a pinfall or submission victory over her tonight in this battle of the giants!

Mai: It doesn’t matter how she does it, as long as she does. Which c’mon, Isis outclasses Natalya on every level.

Both women glare at each other from opposite sides of the ring as Maggie makes a quick exit. Referee Melinda Davis gives a quick cursory check of them both and once happy calls for the bell to get the match started. Isis makes a beeline straight for Natalya, aiming a knee at her gut. Demidov has different ideas though and clocks Isis with a big boot that knocks her back a step. Isis barely looks bothered as continues to glare at Natalya and then charges at her, delivering a headbutt that staggers Natalya backwards a couple of steps. The blonde recovers quickly, but walks straight into a spinning back fist from Morales that stuns her. The redhead tosses Natalya into the corner and follows her with a shoulder thrust that visibly knocks the wind out of her.

Zack: Natalya is the only person in FFW that Isis has to actually look up to, but that isn’t stopping her from cutting her down to size.

Mai: Only literally. Isis is far superior to Natalya.

Before the Russian wrestler can move Isis delivers a chop to her chest that echoes throughout the arena. Another follows, and another, and another, all the way up to ten leaving a red mark across Natalya’s chest. Natalya doesn’t get much chance for respite before Isis begins to unload with clubbing forearms to the same spot as the chops. After delivering a dozen of those, she pulls Natalya out of the corner and using a release spinebuster sends her to the canvas. Natalya gets back to her feet holding her back a bit, and finds herself eating a forearm across the jaw from Morales. The Privileged Circle member charges Natalya and knocks her back into the ropes before pulling her out into a short-arm lariat. Demidov crashes to the canvas and Isis puts a boot on her chest for the cover.

Mai: Isis has made short work of the Russian weeping willow! This is great.

ONE!!!

Natalya grabs hold of Isis’ ankle and shoves her backwards off the cover just after the one. The redhead stumbles but keeps her feet underneath her. 

Zack: I’ve never seen a cover like that be successful, and tonight is no different.

Demidov gets back to her feet rapidly and the two giants meet in the centre of ring. Circling around each other neither makes an immediate move. Finally Isis lunges forward directing a forearm short towards Natalya’s chest, but the Russian wrestler dodges out of the way and spins behind Isis. She grabs the slightly smaller woman by the back of the head and runs her face first into the corner. Isis puts out her foot at the last second to stop her face from hitting the top turnbuckle, but that doesn’t prevent the elbow shot that she takes into the centre of her back.

Zack: Isis almost got her face rearranged against the turnbuckle, if it hadn’t of been for her quick reflex with her foot.

Mai: That would have been an absolute travesty and a disservice to the world!

Grabbing hold of the top rope, Natalya starts to deliver a volley of kicks straight into Isis’ back. Davis admonishes the Russian wrestler, and tells her to break. As the referee reaches a count of four, Natalya steps back to stop the count. Before Isis can moves Demidov goes straight back in. She connects another five kicks before wrapping her arms around the redhead’s waist. The blonde lifts her up and over, dumping her head first on the canvas. Rolling through, Natalya pulls Isis up, only to do the same thing again. And again. And again. After dumping Isis on her head for the fifth time, Demidov throws her arm over for the cover as Davis slides into place.

Zack: Five German Suplexes in a row and Natalya is looking to end this right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up before the three and Natalya starts to fire right hands into the side of her head in quick succession, until Davis orders her to break. Natalya obeys and gets back to her feet before Davis even starts a count against her.

Mai: It’s gonna take more than that to keep Isis down!

Natalya drags Isis back to her feet and tosses her into the ropes. When she hits, Isis quickly grabs hold of the top rope with both hands to stop herself from rebounding off. This doesn’t deter Natalya and with the crowd supporting her, she takes off towards Isis at speed. As she reaches her target, Isis suddenly spins around and ducks down. Grabbing hold of Natalya around the calves, Isis stands up quickly and throws Natalya over behind her. The Russian wrestler hits the apron with force and then bounces straight off to the arena floor.

Mai: That’s it Isis! Get her counted out again. Deja Vu!

Zack: Another countout really isn’t going to solve anything between these two. Isis would be better to get her back into the ring.

Isis gives her head a shake, still feeling the effects of the multiple German Suplexes. After she has gotten herself together, she rolls out of the ring, just as ‘Nature’s Mistake’ is starting to get to her feet. Davis starts a count for both women as Isis charges and spears Natalya back first into the barricade, where she unloads with a vicious series of shots into the blonde’s head. Natalya covers up, but when that doesn’t stop Isis, she gives her a double palm shove with such force that she sends Isis staggering backwards. It doesn’t give her much respite as Isis comes straight back at pulls her away from the barricade to fire her into the ring apron. Natalya hits back first with a thud that shakes the ring.

Zack: If one or both of them don’t get back into the ring soon, we could be looking at a double countout!

Mai: Isis won’t let herself get counted out, she knows what she is doing!

As Davis reaches a count of six, Isis wraps her hand around Natalya’s throat. With a bit of effort and a lot of disdain from the crowd she lifts ‘Nature’s mistake’ off her feet and slams her down onto the ring steps. Natalya rolls off onto the floor clutching her back in pain, as Isis picks her up and rolls her under the bottom rope. She follows in herself, managing to get back inside the ropes just in the nick of time as Davis reaches a count of nine. Leaving Natalya on the canvas, Isis takes off towards the ropes. She bounces off them and comes back to the Russian at speed before leaving her feet to land a leg drop across Natalya’s chest. She floats over for the cover, hooking one of Natalya’s legs as she does.

Mai: Did you see that chokeslam on the steps?! That was a thing of beauty!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Natalya kicks out and shoves Isis off of her before Davis can complete the three.

Zack: You can see how frustrated Isis is. She really thought that was the three, but the referee is confirming that it was only a two.

Mai: That was a slow count, it should totally have been a three!

Isis gets back to her feet and goes toe to toe with the referee, telling her that she wasn’t counting properly and that should have been a three. Davis stands her ground, even though she has to look up to Isis, and tells the Privileged Circle member that it was only two. She looks like she is going to continue arguing, until a massive pop from the live crowd in the Wells Fargo Center causes her to turn around….straight into a running clothesline from Natalya that flips her over to land heavily on the canvas.

Mai: That almost took Isis’ head off her shoulders. She shouldn’t be allowed to do that! Natalya needs to learn her place is below her betters!

‘Nature’s Mistake’ pulls Isis back up to her feet and clocks her with an elbow to the side of her head, then spins her around. With the redhead facing away from her, Natalya hits her with another elbow shot to the side of the head, and then a second into her back to bend her forwards. She pulls the redhead’s arm between her legs and hooks the other arm to lift her up before delivering a pumphandle slam to plant Isis on the canvas. She delivers a pair of kicks into the side of Isis’ body, before leaving her feet to deliver an elbow drop into the centre of Isis’ chest. Straight away without wasting a minute, she throws her arm across the Privileged Circle member for the cover, prompting Davis to drop into position.

Zack: Pumphandle Slam, Natalya is going to right the countout victory Isis has over her from their last meeting!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Just before Davis can complete the three Isis gets her shoulder off the canvas. Natalya rolls back to her knees and looks to the referee for clarification. When she holds up two fingers, Natalya smacks the canvas in frustration then gets back to her feet.

Mai: Not so fast, Zack. Natalya doesn’t have the class to put someone like Isis away.

While Natalya is getting clarification Isis gets back to her feet with a growl. She grabs hold of Natalya and attempts to lift her up into a fireman’s carry position, but Natalya starts raining blows down into her head and shoulders until Isis abandons her attempt. Natalya drops down to her feet and aims a shot at the Privileged Circle member’s head. Isis ducks and wraps her arms around Natalya’s legs to send her crashing back to the canvas.

Zack: Isis didn’t get to do what she was looking for there, but the double leg takedown has proven to be effective.

Mai: That’s adaptability and quick thinking for you. Lesser beings can’t compare with the Privileged Circle, you know.

Isis stands straight back up. Natalya gets up herself a few seconds later, looking a little dazed from banging her head on the canvas. Morales quickly starts firing clubbing blows into the side of Natalya’s head, making the blonde sway to the side from the impact. Natalya raises her hands to protect her head and Isis switches to driving forearms across the back of the blonde’s neck and shoulders. As soon as ‘Nature’s mistake’ moves her hands to try and protect that area, Isis goes back to firing elbows into the side of her head. She attempts again to lift Natalya up in a fireman’s carry across her shoulders and this time she manages it. With Natalya in position, Isis complets her fireman’s carry facebuster and then goes straight for the cover.

Zack: VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON this is going to be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Natalya rolls her shoulder of the canvas just as Davis is about to complete the three. Isis storms to her feet and yanks Natalya back up with her.

Zack: Natalya somehow found it in her to break the cover, but Isis is not looking happy about it!

Mai: Why should she be happy about it? The referee has been slow counting her all night.

Zack: No she hasn’t.

With the crowd booing her and Natalya groggy, Isis growls and lifts her back up into position on her shoulders before planting her with a second of her fireman’s carry facebusters. The Privileged Circle member goes straight for the cover, hooking both of Natalya’s legs for good measure as she does.

Zack: Another VOYAGE TO ARMAGEDDON. Natalya isn’t going to get up this time.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Davis gets back to her feet and calls for the bell as Isis rolls off the cover and back up to her feet.

Maggie: Your winner……………..via pinfall………………...ISIS MORALES!

Mai: I knew she would do it! I never doubted not even for a second!

Zack: What do you want, a medal?

Mai: A drink will do.

The referee tries to raise Isis’ hand but ends up holding her around the elbow/forearm instead because of the size difference. Isis snatches her arm back with a disgusted look at the referee and then makes her way out of the ring. The camera shows her making her way back up the ramp before it cuts elsewhere.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, causing a wave of oohs and cheers to escape from the crowd. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Maggie: The following is set for one fall, and the winner of this match earns an Evolution Championship shot! Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, building the crowd to fever pitch with anticipation, she climbs elegantly between the bottom and middle rope and climbs up onto the middle rope. She smirks before blowing a kiss out to the crowd as her theme music ends.

Zack: Big match for Missy right now, as the Mischief Maker is out to get a win over the Gatekeeper and earn herself an Evolution Championship shot!

Mai: Not so fast, Zacky, my dude. Valerie Lamb is the measuring stick of pro wrestling, and Missy... Well. Missy's been enjoying quite the skid in her career. So much for 9 wins in a row last year!

The lights in the arena dip, almost going out. Rather than going out entirely however, they are replaced by red, white and gold.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
In a coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long, and sharp my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

The metal version of one of the most famous songs from Game of Thrones thunders from the speakers, which brings a chorus of jeering from the crowd. From the back walks Valerie Lamb, which only heightens the jeering. A step behind her is Vincent Belmont. She stops just before the ramp, where she widens her stance and looks around her as Vincent joins her. Suddenly, she claps her hands above her head, which sends a stream of coloured pyro across the stage.

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That Lord of Castamere.
But now the rains weep o’er his home,
With no one left to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his home,
With not a soul to hear.

The redheaded wrestler undoes her longcoat, showing off the scarlet coloured ring gear she wears. A smirk on her face, she looks to her manager, they nod to each other and start off down the ramp. Despite the pace of the song, their walk is not slow, but certainly methodical.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing 150 pounds, this is VALERIE LAMB!

Maggie’s announcement comes as the pair are about halfway down the ramp. As a momentary solo is played, the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, where Vincent takes her coat from her and hands it to an attendant.

And who are you, the proud Lord said,
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That’s all the truth I know!
A coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my Lord,
As long as sharp as yours!

Valerie enters the ring, and walks to the centre, where she stops dead for a moment, a solitary white spotlight shining on her. She spins in a circle, almost in a pirouette and as she comes full rotation, drops down to one knee and leaning forward to face the mat. A camera closes in on her face, where she looks into it and tells us that on their knees is where her opponents belong. Standing up, she walks to her corner, where Vincent awaits her. The pair speak between themselves as the music dies, and the lights return to normal.

Mai: Now, imagine that. Valerie wins this match right now. And then, Alysson Gardner becomes Evolution Champion. Yanno what happens? Wife versus wife for the belt. C'mon, Zack, you have to admit, that's hot.

Zack: As far as wife versus wife goes, uh... I don't know. But both Valerie and Alysson love the sport and they'd put an amazing show. But for that to happen, Valerie needs to get over Missy first. The Shades of the Sun do have a victory over the team of Missy and Scarlett Silver, but singles competition is a whole new ballgame.

The bells ring, and the two wrestlers immediately go for a lock up. They end up tangled and struggling for advantage, before Missy wrenches Val's arm and proceeds to whip her across the ring. Valerie plants her feet down and sends Missy running instead, towards the far corner. Missy hits the brakes before hitting the corner, as Lamb makes a beeline for her anyway. Bouncing on the bottom rope, Missy flies up and over Valerie, as the redhead reaches the corner and almost crashes into the turnbuckles. Landing safely behind Val, Paige waits for the Hall of Famer to turn around, and then delivers a low dropkick to her knees, forcing Valerie to crash face first to the mat. She powers up really fast though, while Missy rolls to the apron and hastily climbs up to the top rope. Val stands and turns just as Missy leaps from the corner, wrapping her legs around the redhead's neck and sending her flying across the ring with a hurricanrana... NOPE! Val plants her feet down and suddenly Missy is in a very bad position!

Zack: Uh-oh! Val's veteran wiles working right off the bat, and Missy is going nowhere with her fast paced offense for now!

Mai: Which goes to show how savvy Valerie is! She's everything a more experienced woman needs to be to achieve perfection! Quick wits! Fast on her feet! One hell of a MILF!

Sure enough, Val deadlifts Missy and then SLAMS her into the mat with a powerbomb! Missy arches her back in pain but quickly rolls over to get back up, as Val gives chase to her and positions herself behind the brunette. As Missy get up, Val hooks her arm and connects with a Russian legsweep, sending Missy right back down to the mat. Lamb stands up, watching as Missy rolls over to power back up to her feet again, and decides to "help" her by lifting Missy off the mat and then connecting with a fallback gutbuster. Missy gasps for air as she collapses, and Valerie quickly dives on top of her to make a quick cover.

ONE-- NO! Missy kicks out with authority!

Valerie gets up with a smirk as she watches Missy try to get up. The veteran has other plans though, as she delivers a powerful stomp to her stomach, making Missy roll across the mat in pain, clutching at her midsection. She eventually rolls over to the ropes to use them as leverage to get up, and as she does, she ends up leaning (read: trapping herself) on the corner. Val approaches Missy and then throws a series of elbows to her opponent's head, and Missy can hardly bring her defense up given how effective Val's close quarters melee technique is. And after that, Valerie grabs the second rope around Missy and starts delivering shoulder thrusts to her midsection. Missy complains but so does the ref, who walks up to the regal Scot and tells her to knock it off. By a count of 3, Valerie lets go of the ropes and grabs Missy by the waist, hoisting her on the corner...

Zack: Uh-oh, they're going to the top rope, and it's never a safe idea. They're not being paid by the hour, we may see something big here!

Lamb then starts climbing the ropes, leaning on Missy. When she eventually reaches the mid rope, Missy grabs the ginger by the head and defends herself at last, connecting with a headbutt. Val teeters, but doesn't let go of the ropes. Missy then takes the chance to start punching Val away from her, and only then does Valerie fall from the ropes, even if she's still on her feet. Missy now stands up on the second rope as she balances herself, shoving Val away and buying herself just enough space for her to bounce on the ropes, take a somersault and then strike Lamb with a full rotation leg lariat! She connects in full with Val's head and both women crash to the mat, before Missy gets up, still clutching her stomach, and dashes towards the far ropes, building up momentum and coming back in time to meet a standing Valerie. Lamb attacks first with a clothesline, but Missy bends and goes right past and under the redhead's arm, heading for the ropes across from where she came. Missy then jumps on the second rope and launches herself in the air, connecting with a springboard dropkick! Valerie collapses, and Missy scrambles to make the cover, hooking both of her legs as she does!

ONE-- NO! Valerie easily powers out!

Zack: both wrestlers are going for the quick covers to sap one another's energy. Smart strategy, but so far it's gone nowhere.

Mai: Maybe they just want to feel one another's warmth when they're prone on the ring, Zack, think about it. Totally something I'd do if I were in their place.

Missy stands, still feeling her stomach, as an amused Valerie begins to rise. The two wrestlers share some wordless communication as far as quick covers go, before Missy grabs her opponent by the arm and wrenches it. Valerie defends herself by throwing a quick flurry of punches to Missy's midsection, and the brunette's forced to drop her hooked arm as she clutches at her stomach again. Lamb then dashes towards Missy and raises her arms for a double ax handle, but Missy surprises Val by throwing herself to the mat and trapping her foot, sending Val through a drop toe hold. Val is knocked down face first, barely able to protect her face as she crashes. Missy then rolls her over and makes another quick cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-- NO! Valerie kicks out! Not even a surprising late kick-out too, seeing as that's the game now.

Zack: Valerie is aware of the game now and will take all the time she can to preserve energy when she's covered. Missy may have to find a new strat.

Valerie quickly brings herself back to a sitting position, as Missy stands up and blasts toward the ropes. With the built up momentum, Missy returns and swings her leg to try and strike Val with a bicycle kick, but Valerie rolls out of the way, bringing herself to her knees, a position from which she jumps back to her feet and swings HER leg, connecting with a roundhouse kick to the back of Missy's skull! Missy collapses to her knees, and Valerie grabs her by the head, ready to pin her down with a DDT... NOPE! Missy acts quickly and leaps, putting her feet on Val's stomach and flicking her away with a monkey flip! Valerie falls seated across the ring, amused at Missy's spirit, as Paige sits up, still clutching at her stomach.

Zack: Beautiful monkey flip by Missy, saving herself in the nick of time!

Mai: She was about to get nailed to the mat like a stray skewer, and that wouldn't be pretty!

While Missy gets up slowly, Valerie kipups right back to her feet and makes a beeline to the English wrestler, and just as the brunette gets up, Lamb throws a big boot to her stomach again, and Missy coughs as she clutches even harder at her stomach now. Clutching Missy's arm, Valerie pulls her over her shoulders on a fireman's carry... But Missy quickly reacts with quick elbows to the skull, and Valerie eventually lets go as she's taken off balance. Missy safely slips to the mat, and Val shakes her head, turning to her back to see where the brunette is. The ginger then tries to catch her with a lariat, but Missy grabs her by the waist and falls backwards, connecting with an alley oop. Valerie crashes face first into the mat, and now it's the redhead who's having a hard time getting up. Trying to capitalize on that, Missy rolls to the apron, and climbs onto the top rope...

Zack: Missy's feeling it! We may see the end now! Here comes the LI'L MISS--

The crowd follows Missy's movements with a growing "ooooo~" chant, before she jumps from the top rope and into Valerie with her five-star frog splash... RIGHT ON VAL'S LIFTED KNEES!

Zack: --MISCHIEF, RIGHT ON VALERIE'S KNEES!!!

Mai: And if Valerie had been targeting Missy's stomach before, now there's a target painted in fucking neon there!

Missy lets out a sharp gasp of distress before she rolls away from Val and squirms wildly on the mat in extreme pain! This gives Val more than enough time to get back up to her feet and build up speed, coming back for Missy and connecting with a goal kick to her chest. Missy collapses, still gasping for air, and Valerie shakes her head before she forces the brunette to stand up before trapping her on the corner. Cupping Missy's chin and lifting her head ever so softly, Val then throws a powerful, NASTY-sounding knife edge chop to her chest, and Missy coughs and gasps again. Val then grabs her wrist, pulling Missy out of the corner and whipping her across the ring. Missy ends up crashing into the opposite set of turnbuckles, and Val then dashes towards her, with her arm out for a forearm smash... but Missy walks out of the corner, and Valerie crashes horribly into the corner, staggering to her back as all the air in her lungs is knocked out of her. Missy then supports herself on the top rope and lifts her legs, capting Val's head and then hurling her away with a poisonrana! Valerie is sent rolling out of the ring as the crowd comes alive!

Zack: Poisonrana by Missy! Simply beautiful!

Mai: Who, Missy? Yes. The attack? Yes. The victim? Yes. Everything about this match is beautiful.

Outside the ring, Valerie can only bring herself to her knees, while Missy waits impatiently inside. Seeing as Valerie doesn't react, the referee starts to count the Hall of Famer out. At a count of 3, Missy has had enough with waiting, as she rolls to the ring apron. Missy then prepares to run, aiming for Val's head... And then dashes, trying to catch Val's skull with a goal kick-- NOPE! Val didges and sweeps Missy's base leg, and the brunette crashes back first on the ring apron, letting out a howl of pain as her skull meets the hardest part of the ring!

Still outside the ring, Val capitalizes on the apron working as a counter as she grabs Missy's head and starts delivering elbows to her head, just to daze her. The ref is at a count of 6 now, as Val rolls back into the ring, taking shelter in a corner. When Missy is finally up, Val dashes and jumps for Missy's head for a DDT... NOPE! Missy plants her feet and now Val is oh so awkwardly latched onto her! Missy does the obvious as she rushes back to the corner and squishes Val into the turnbuckles, forcing her to let go. Val lands on the mat, and Missy throws a kick to her shin, making Val yelp in pain as she nurses he leg. Opening a bit of distance, Missy proceeds to dash towards Valerie and connects with a stinger splash that sends Val staggering out of the corner. Missy quickly hops onto the second rope and leaps for Val's head, docking her knees behind the ginger's head and bringing her down with a double knee takedown. After that, Missy rolls Val over and covers!

ONE!

TWO!

NO! Valerie pushes Missy away!

Missy quickly stands up, growling as she measures the fallen Val up, connecting with an elbow drop across her chest. Val groans as she rolls towards the ropes, using them as leverage so to stand back up, with her back turned to Missy. The English beauty is having none of that as she drags Val to the center of the ring and puts her in her crippler crossface lock!

Zack: PAIGE RIPPER! Dead in the center of the ring, Valerie has nowhere to go! She only has her veteran experience to bail her out now!

Mai: Which is more than enough! Watch as she saves herself right now!

Valerie is well aware she's nowhere near the ropes to pull off a rope break, so she defends herself the only way she can: by throwing elbows to Missy's ribs. One, two, three, five, seven of them, until Missy finally lets go thanks to the pain administered to her rib cage. The English brunette rolls over in pain as the Scottish ginger rises with difficulty, proceeding to force Missy back up to her feet. Val then sends Missy running the ropes, and when she comes back, Val lifts her by the waist and sends her face first into the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes. Missy is sent sprung back first to the mat. After that, Val makes a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NOOOOO!!! Missy powers out just in time!

Valerie groans loudly in frustration, getting up slowly while she stares at Missy's prone body, overtaken by rage. Missy eventually begins to rise, as Val towers over her and reminds the brunette who she's dealing with: a Hall of Famer, an FFW Champion, and the measuring stick of professional wrestling! After that, Val dashes to the ropes closest to her and leaps onto the second ropes, springing herself backwards and executing a beautiful moonsault, ready to connect with the Ragnarök double stomp... NOPE! Missy rolls around and Val finds nothing but mat! Lamb's knees scream in pain as the ginger is paralyzed in place, as Paige gets up in a three-point stance and tackles Val's LEGS, making the redhead crash face first! As she rolls over, Missy makes her way to the top rope as fast as she can, and this time she manages to leap and connect perfectly with her frog splash! She's sent flying away from Val still clutching her stomach, but eventually crawls over to the former champion and makes a cover!

Zack: LI'L MISS MISCHIEF! Now it connected perfectly, and it's all but academic!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Missy then rolls away from Valerie and clutches hardest at her stomach, but smiles as it's her music playing over the sound system.

Maggie: The winner of this match... MISSY!!!

Mai: Win with a capital W by Missy and-- wait. Oh no. Oh no! This means we don't get to see Valerie and Alysson Gardner going to war with one another!

Zack: If anything, this may only fuel the Outlaw further to dispose of the Evolution Champion with prejudice. And whoever walks out of the blood feud between Stephanie Stefano and Alysson Gardner... Faces Missy next!

Cementing A Legacy

Carson Black is shown pushing open the door into the locker room of the reigning Tornado Tag Champions since it was already open anyway. As soon as he steps inside, he gets Claire and Serafina’s attention with a knock on the door behind him.

Carson: Ladies, there’s big news to share! Could I have a moment of your time, please?

Serafina: Hi Carson, sure, please come on in and make yourself comfortable. Can I get you a drink or anything while you’re here?

Claire: Big news? Really big news I bet. You’ve found out who our next challengers are going to be for the Tornado Tag Titles?

Carson shook his head at Serafina’s request before he moved towards them.

Carson: After a few days of discussion with management, I have been able to put together the biggest match of your tag team career. There has been none bigger, and may never be.

Claire: The biggest match of our career? That’s got to be one huge match, cause we’ve been in a couple of big ones. You’re not just saying that right? The whole none bigger thing? It’s not you taking a leaf out of Barnum and Bailey and trying to really generate a whole lot of hype and hoopla?!?

Serafina: I’m sure if Carson says that it’s the biggest match of our career and possibly, probably the biggest ever, it’ll be exactly that. The sort of news you’ve got to sit down to hear.

Carson: I assure you I am not using hyperbole here. You two are going to have the opportunity to cement your legacy as one of the best teams in the history of FFW in one night...at Unstoppable 9….in a ladder match to unify the Tornado and Unity Tag Titles against the Scarborough Fair. Winner takes all.

This gets a pop from the live crowd.

Serafina: You’re right, that is huge. On FFW’s biggest stage, we’re going up against one of the most popular and decorated teams in FFW history. Definitely one of the best - if not the best to have ever competed - with both sets of tag team titles on the line in a Ladder match.

Claire still seemed to be digesting the news as she started talking.

Claire: Definitely going to go someway to improving our standing and could definitely cement our legacy. If we can go out there in front of 80,000 people and beat the Ladder Lolitas in their own favoured match type. It’d be more than huge, it’d be massive… it’d be enormous. I mean, Jesus, there’s not a lot of teams that can say they’ve beaten the Scar Fair in a ladder match.

She paused for a moment.

Claire: When we do it; when we claim both sets of titles… that’d be one Hell of a statement to make.

Serafina: And we’d certainly have made a major piece of history too...

Carson: The winner of this match would not only collect all four titles between their team, but they would also be the FIRST ever to do so. There’s not a lot of people who can say they were the first to do something, and this will certainly be the pinnacle of either your or their tag team careers. That’s something no one can ever take away.

Claire: Definitely be a story to tell future kids and grandkids. And being able to take that back to Dad too, going back to the Gym and telling him we’ve unified all the main roster titles - that it’s like a boxer winning the WBC, WBA, WBO and IBF titles. Herculean feat but he’d be so proud!

Serafina: It’s probably going to be the roughest, toughest match of our career against a team that we’ve never, ever faced before. But we’ll be ready. We’ll give Mickey and Raquel the fight of their lives, give them everything that we’ve got and then some. Then at the end of it all, we’ll shake their hands and everyone will know that the best team on the night manage to eke out the hardest fought victory of their careers.

Carson: Most likely, but there is no better place for it.

A graphic pops up showing us the historic unification match set for Unstoppable 9 before we head elsewhere.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 02:35:28 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: