Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:09:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Relentless - June 2, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Relentless - June 2, 2018  (Read 812 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 04, 2018, 03:48:28 pm »

The show heads back to the ring as there’s already a buzz among the crowd as they see the graphic for the  next match on the video wall. Maggie gets their attention as she begins in the ring.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: Oh boy, have I been looking forward to this one! There’s a lot of questions surrounding both of the women in this match, and I hope we get some answers tonight!

Mai: I...I have to agree with you. I’ve had the feeling there’s something bigger going on than we may realize, and this match may hold the key.

The arena darkens, with only strobe lights which pulse gently giving any kind of light to the arena. Lights on the ramp pulse in pink and white, while in the middle of the ring, spotlights form the Irish Tricolour, all of this while dry ice is coming up from the stage and ramp, generating a buzz from the crowd. It’s then that the dark, sweeping entrance of Ronan Hardiman’s “Warriors” comes in, and a spotlight focuses on the stage, to which Jo McFarlane comes out from behind the curtain, to the cheers of the fans.

Maggie: Introducing first, hailing from Edinburgh Scotland, by way of Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one-hundred-and-twenty-seven-pounds, she is “The Living Firework” JOOOOO MCAFAAAAARLANE!

With the announcement out of the way, and the song underway, the redhead starts her way down the ramp, high fiving the fans as she heads down. Reaching the bottom of the ramp, she then turns to go around the ring, and carries on with the fans until she has gone full circle. Then, standing at the steps, she reaches across herself and removes her dress, handing it to an attendant. As the music picks up pace, she moves quickly towards and up them, her shoes clacking off of the steps, and she spins around, using the ropes until she gets to dead centre between them. From there, she bounces over the rope and lands on her feet, taking off towards her corner and vaulting herself onto the middle turnbuckle, posing briefly for the fans. She then hops down, waiting for what may come next while the music dies down.

Zack: Well that answers the first question! After she left before her tag match at the last Velocity, part of me wondered if Jo was gonna be here for this match.

Mai: Of course, she was going to be here. I’m still not sure what happened at Velocity, but I’m sure Jo wasn’t going to miss this match for anything.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Maggie: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: There’s a steely resolve resting on the face of the “Las Vegas Siren”, and she hasn’t taken her eyes off Jo McFarlane since she got out here.

Mai: Neither has Jo stopped watching her, if we’re going to keep track of that. There is...there’s something brewing here, Zack. And I’m looking forward to seeing it.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women as Maggie left the ring. He called for the bell as both women remained in their corners staring across at one another. They moved towards the center, going almost nose to nose before they started exchanging words. The camera wasn’t able to pick up what was being said before they both stepped back with Jo offering Savannah a handshake. Taylor slapped her hand away before Jo used a headbutt to her face as soon as she did. The redhead’s face tightened as she raked her eyes. Closed fists to the face followed that as she pushed Savannah back into the ropes. An European uppercut rocked her backwards before Jo whipped her across for the ride. The blonde barely was able to rebound before McFarlane took her down with a leg lariat. She dropped down to her knees, and pelted her with closed fists to the face before the referee finally got her to get off Savannah.

Mai: There’s a new viciousness coming out of Jo here, and damn if I don’t like it. I don’t know what Savannah did to her, but she’s living up to the name of this Pay Per View.

Zack: Relentless is right, just look at her face. It seems like Savannah’s insulted her or something, but hell if I know what she did. Jo’s assaulting the Siren with no remorse though.

When Savannah rolled onto her stomach to start to get up, Jo caught her with a punt in the ribs. She dragged her towards the ropes and rolled her onto her back. Pulling her feet under both arms, she fell backwards into a catapult that sent Savannah’s neck across the bottom rope. It caused the blonde to start gasping for air, and Jo rolled out to the floor. Pulling her head to hang over the apron, she climbed back up onto that apron and came off with a guillotine leg drop to snap Savannah’s head on impact. McFarlane dropped back to the floor, measuring and delivering an elbow across Savannah’s face.

Mai: If I didn’t know better, I’d think Jo was trying to decapitate Savannah here. Those elbows are right on target.

Zack: Jo McFarlane is trying to rearrange the supermodel features of Savannah Taylor. I’m not sure what I was expecting, but this wasn’t it.

Jo backed up to the corner as Savannah’s head was still hanging over the apron before she ran towards her with a big boot to the side of her head. Once more, Taylor’s head snapped as the referee ducked his head through the ropes and became more adamant about her getting back into the ring. The redhead looked up to him, and dared him to disqualify her before she measured more closed fists into Taylor’s face. She finally climbed back up onto the apron, and stepped back into the ring.

Mai: Did you hear what she said, Zack? She dared the referee to disqualify her. I’ve never seen Jo like this. Ever.

Zack: Jo McFarlane is showing us a cold-blooded, ruthless side that we haven’t seen in her years in FFW. I really don’t know where this is coming from.

The redhead dragged Savannah back into the ring, and dropped down to apply a choke with both hands. Fisk started counting her down, and she got back to her feet to stomp her in the face. The crowd had started to turn on Jo for her actions, boos beginning to filter through the arena as Jo looked around at their response. It only gave her pause for a single second before she dropped a knee into the side of Savannah’s head. She grabbed the top rope, and stepped onto Savannah’s throat to once again choke her. At the four count, she stepped off and told the referee to keep his mouth shut if he wanted to keep his job.

Zack: What...in the hell...has gotten into Jo McFarlane?! I know I keep saying it, but I have never seen her like this.

Mai: The fans are booing her too, that’s not something I’m used to hearing. They don’t like her tactics in the match….but I do!

When she turned back towards her opponent, Savannah was starting to get up. Jo went to grab her, and caught a shot in the stomach instead. Two more followed that before the blonde got to her feet, and was returning the right hands she got earlier to Jo’s jaw. The crowd responded with each shot before Savannah fired Jo into the far corner. The redhead struck back first as Savannah came in after her with a jumping knee strike to the head. McFarlane stumbled out of the corner, only to get snatched from behind by Savannah into a German suplex into the turnbuckles behind them. The crowd got louder in response as she sat up, holding her neck and looking at them briefly.

Mai: Now they are cheering for Savannah? Have we slipped into Bizarro World or something? We’re not in Canada!

Zack: They certainly are, and Savannah looks almost as surprised by it as Jo was earlier. It’s a good thing she started getting some offense though.

Savannah got back to her feet, pulling Jo up as well before shoving her into the corner. A series of knife edge chops landed across Jo’s chest before Savannah pulled her head down. She dragged her out of the corner to hammer a few Muay Thai knees to the face before hoisting her high up and driving her down with a stalling vertical suplex. Taylor rose to her feet, and hoisted Jo over her shoulder into a Michinoku driver before hooking her leg for the cover. Fisk dropped to count immediately.

Mai: There are better ways to spend a Saturday night than that, if you’re Jo McFarlane!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Jo kicked out at two, and Savannah repaid her by crashing her leg down across her chest repeatedly. She finally made it to her feet, and headed for the corner as Jo began to stir on the mat.

Zack: First near fall of the match, and Savannah is giving Jo back all that offense she unleashed on her to start this match. And these Philadelphia fans are getting behind her!

Jo rolled towards the ropes, and used them to help her get back to her feet. Savannah caught her with a forearm to the back of her head that sent her through the ropes to the apron. The “Las Vegas Siren” pulled her up and underneath the top rope, letting her feet hang on the middle before pulling a swinging neckbreaker that drove the redhead into the mat. She then headed for the nearest corner, and made her way up to the top rope. Taylor came off with a diving elbow drop that landed perfectly before she hooked the leg for another cover. The referee slid into position.

Zack: Savannah taking things to the high rent district, and did she ever hit paydirt!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Jo’s shoulder came up in time before Savannah got back to her feet. Jo started to get up as well with Savannah hooking her head for a DDT. But Jo grabbed the top rope before it connected, causing Savannah to land on the mat with a thud.

Mai: Jo may be the worst end of this at the moment, but she’s still aware enough to know where she is in the ring.

McFarlane took a moment to pull herself together, and then dragged her boot across Savannah’s face. She took off for the far side, and came back with a baseball slide that rocketed Taylor out of the ring and rolled her into the barricade. She rolled out after her, still feeling the effects of what Savannah had done to her already. She watched Savannah briefly before she started to pull up the ringside mats to expose the concrete floor. Savannah was pulled her to feet as Jo planted her head in position for a piledriver.

Mai: She’s going to give Savannah a concussion with this piledriver...on the floor! All that’s under there is ice!

Zack: The home of the Philadelphia Flyers is gonna be remembered for something else, and that’s the night Savannah Taylor got her skull cracked open on the floor!

Jo went to lift her up, but Savannah resisted. The former FFW Champion rained forearms across her back to try and take the fight out of her. When she went to lift her again, Savannah rose up instead with Jo over her back. Taylor bolted towards the far side of the ring to deliver a backdrop driver where the mat had folded up. She leaned forward, trying to pull herself together as Jo laid on her side, holding the back of her neck. The referee shouted at them both to get back into the ring. Savannah started to heed his advice as she began to crawl towards the apron. As she pulled herself up to her feet to get back inside, boos began to filter from the fans as they saw the Brazilian Storm heading towards the ring.

Zack: The referee is giving these two a whole lot of latitude, he knows we want to see a winner. But now we have company!

Mai: Yeah, Mel and Bianca. This could be bad news for Jo, you know. The Franchise tends to run together in these situations.

Savannah looked towards them as the referee moved in their direction, wanting to know what business they had at ringside. Meanwhile, Jo was crawling after Savannah. And as the blonde was pulling herself up onto the ropes, Jo gave her a low blow that folded her up on the canvas while the referee was looking away. McFarlane rolled back into the ring, and headed for the corner where she started to unfasten the top turnbuckle pad. She tossed it to the floor, and went to get Savannah. She scooped her over her shoulder, and took off for the cover to deliver a snake eyes. Taylor’s head struck the exposed turnbuckle before she collapsed on the canvas. Jo dropped into a cover a second before the referee looked back and dove to make the count.

Mai: Savannah’s face hit that exposed turnbuckle, Zack. She’s gotta be out cold after that! I think it may have busted her open.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

At the last moment, Savannah got her shoulder up. Jo shook her head and drove fists into the wound that had opened on her forehead from the shot. The referee happened to see the exposed turnbuckle, and started to reprimand her for using it. Jo got in his face, and once again dared him to disqualify her.

Zack: I don’t know what’s happened with Jo McFarlane, but this is not the woman we know! She’s flat out daring the referee to do something about it!

Jo headed for the next corner after staring down the referee, and made her way to the top rope. She came off looking for a double stomp, but Savannah rolled out of the way. The redhead stumbled as she tried to correct her balance, only for Savannah to spin her around and connect with her corkscrew neckbreaker! She grabbed the outside leg for the cover.

Zack: There’s THE GAMBLE! And the odds were in her favor right there!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Jo’s shoulder came up in time, causing Savannah to get back to her feet. She looked the worse for wear as she made a spade symbol with her hands, and rolled Jo onto her stomach to apply her double leg Muta lock.

Mai: ACE OF SPADES! She’s got Jo in the center of the ring too, there’s nowhere to go!

The referee moved around into position as Jo’s face was wracked with pain. Savannah had the hold expertly applied, and her fingers were locked tightly under Jo’s chin. The redhead’s hand waved over the mat as the crowd came to its feet.

Zack: I think Jo’s gonna tap out right here! Look at her hand, she’s definitely thinking about it right now!

Jo’s hand continued to bob over the mat as the referee kept asking if she wanted to stop the match. He didn’t get an answer to his question before the Brazilian Storm entered the ring, and Bianca delivered a punt to Savannah’s ribs that rolled her off to the mat. She and Mel both began to pound away on Savannah with raining right hands before the referee called for the bell. The Storm pulled Savannah to her feet, and fired her across to the far side. They scooped her up on the rebound with a flapjack to the canvas.

Mai: What….what is going on here?! Why are the Storm...attacking Savannah?! Did I miss something?

Zack: I think we all did!

Jo rolled out to the floor, still aching from the submission hold’s effects before she pulled up the ring apron to retrieve a kendo stick. Mel shoved Savannah out to the floor with Jo as the Storm pulled the blonde up and handcuffed her wrists over the top rope to let her hang. Jo looked down at her kendo stick, and struck it across Savannah’s body. It made a sickening snapping sound before she leaned back, and fired another shotr as well.

Zack: Savannah’s hanging by her hands here, and Jo is driving that kendo stick to any part of her body she wants!

Mel and Bianca retrieved a kendo stick for themselves from under the ring before the trio began to take turns as they struck Savannah’s body one after another. Jo’s shot struck so hard that it snapped the stick in half as Savannah hung lump off the top rope. She pulled her face up to look into her eyes. She told her that the Franchise sends their regards before she took Bianca’s stick, and struck it across her head to deafening boos.

Mai: I...I think Savannah’s been removed from the Franchise…

Zack: And replaced by Jo McFarlane! Get some people out here!

It was clear that Savannah was unconscious as she hung from the top rope by her wrists. Jo threw the kendo stick down, looking at both halves of the Storm before offering them a handshake. Mel and Bianca returned it each, and raised her hand before they started to head towards the ramp. They passed several trainers as they headed towards the ring.

Mai: The Franchise is like a gang. You don’t leave without getting the holy hell beaten out of you.

Zack: Is this because of Savannah’s relationship with Samantha’s brother? It has to be! They need to get Savannah medical attention right now!

Mai: You don’t step out of line with Samantha, Zack. Because that’s what you get! Savannah got what she deserved!

The trainers managed to get Savannah down from the ring, and started to help her out with the crowd chanting her name.

Zack: The Franchise has a new member, and has left another in a bloody unconscious state! She may not realize it, but Savannah Taylor has everyone in the Wells Fargo Center chanting her name.

Mai: A lot of good that did her.

As the “Las Vegas Siren” is helped out of the arena, we cut to a commercial for Unstoppable 9.

Blessed Are The Meek

The next image we see returns us to the backstage area as the door outside Caitlyn Storm’s locker room is blocked. As she approaches, she finds religious items on the floor against the door, including a cross on the door itself, a Choir robe hanging from the front of it, and boxes of tiny Bibles with Casey Atherton’s picture on the front of them. As she sees it, she’s passed by reporter Allison Marx, who stops in her tracks.

Allison: Wow, Caitlyn! I don’t think I’ve ever seen all this at a show before. Looks like Casey and her Choir have really taken a liking to you.

Caitlyn looks at every wide eyed and open mouthed for a moment before she turns her attention to Allison.

Caitlyn: I really don’t know why. I haven’t done anything to encourage them.. They just keep giving me stuff. I mean, I don’t want to sound ungrateful but I haven’t asked for any of this!

Voice: Charity begins at home, my child.

Eve joins them in her full Choir robes. Casey’s disciple gives Caitlyn a hug, and even pats her on the cheek.

Eve: It’s your pure heart, your giving nature, Caitlyn. These are the things Miss Casey admires about you. She sees you as someone she can mold into being a woman like herself. The Lord has smiled upon thee, be grateful.

The blonde former Future Shock Prospect scrunches up her eyebrows a little.

Caitlyn: I really don’t want to be molded though, I’m quite happy with the shape I am. Despite what Mai says every time I have a match!

Eve: Look at all Miss Casey has bestowed upon you. She has helped you increase your funds by winning matches. She has given you her attention, and showered you with her appreciation. And...what’s this?

Eve reaches into one of the boxes, pulling out the small Bible and showing it to Caitlyn and the camera. It turns out it isn’t the Bible at all, it’s…

Eve: She’s given you the Book of Casey! Oh my! What a treasured gift this is! Do you know how few copies of this there are in the world?

Allison looks over the boxes for a second.

Allison: Looks like about 200 here…

Eve: Quiet, philistine!

Eve smiles back to Caitlyn, embracing her again.

Eve: I’m so happy for you. A gift like this is a sign from above. He and Casey are pleased with you, and they will guide your path.

Caitlyn: As generous as all of this is, and as nice of a gesture… I really can’t accept it! It wouldn’t be right. I didn’t ask for any of this, or the… help.. In my matches. I appreciate the thought though, really. But…

Caitlyn looks around again at everything and raises her eyebrow at the Book of Casey.

Caitlyn: … I just really can’t accept this.

Eve: It is yours. The Lord does not bestow a gift, only to take it away, Caitlyn.

As she says this, Allison taps Eve on the shoulder.

Allison: Tell me, how does the Lord feel about the fact that FFW management has put Casey into a match with Caitlyn here at Unstoppable 9? That’s...what I was coming by to tell her.

Eve: Oh my, they want us to have a prayer meeting on the biggest show of the year! I think that’s wonderful! I’ll go let Miss Casey know!

Eve hugs Caitlyn a third time, and heads off quickly. Allison looks back to Caitlyn.

Allison: Your first Unstoppable, Caitlyn. How about that?

Caitlyn: It’s so exciting to get to be on Unstoppable! It’s the biggest show of the year.. And my first one! But… I’m still wondering what to do with all this, I don’t know the return address to send things back to the ‘Lord’!

Allison: Well we can go find you a hand truck, and I know where there’s a dumpster.

Caitlyn: That seems a little mean… but the hand truck is definitely a good idea!

Allison encourages her to follow as the pair head off to find a hand truck. On that, we cut back to ringside.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 07:58:08 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: