Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 06:29:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 40 (Glasgow Invasion)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 40 (Glasgow Invasion)  (Read 397 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 05, 2018, 05:29:16 pm »

The long history between Celeste and Lacey is shown, dating all the way back to the dodgeball challenge at Halloween through multiple incidents since then involving a fire hose and fruit. We also see clips from the tag match at Anarchy.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the ASPIRE RING!

Zack: It’s hard to believe how long this match has been building. It began with Celeste being a guest who knocked Lacey off in dodgeball last October. And it’s only gotten more intense. I have one of Celeste’s friends with me as usual for these big shows, Missy.

Missy: It’s great to be here as usual, Zack. And especially for this match. I’ve been looking forward to it since it was announced.

Strobe begins to flicker in tandem with the techno intro of "We’re in This Together Now" by Nine Inch Nails. The words begin to screech over the arena as Celeste makes her way out.

I've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us…all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose…

She walks down the ramp with her focus on the ring ahead. After jumping up onto the apron she heads over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs it. When the chorus hits, Celeste raises both arms up and out to take in the sounds of the crowd as she closes her eyes and tilts her head skyward.

you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

At the end of the chorus, Celeste hops into the ring from the turnbuckle and cracks her knuckles in preparation for the fight ahead while her theme fades out.

Gaby: Hailing from Miami, Florida…weighing 120 lbs…CELESTE!

Zack: She may have a bottomless stomach, but she also has an indomitable heart to go with it! Celeste is ready to put a ring on it in her first championship opportunity in Future Shock!

Missy: Celeste has already proved herself to be a strong competitor I think, and I would love to see her knock Lacey down a peg or two tonight.

The lights dim as the opening bars of “Turn You On” by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers. 

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Gaby: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: Lacey’s not been happy with Celeste ever since she was a guest last fall on a show. We’ve come through fire hoses, fruit, and a tag match to get to this point. And this is definitely the most important match these two have had.

Missy: It must be awful to have an ego so fragile that you take offence to a guest throwing dodgeballs. Lacey picked the fight back then and she might be about to regret that now that Celeste has a chance to face her one on one.

Lacey hands the Aspire Ring to referee Ashley Pruitt. She shows it to Celeste as Gaby exits the ring before calling for the bell. But the referee notices Kyle is still on the apron talking with his client. Lacey holds up a finger as if asking for the match to be put on hold a little longer, causing Celeste to get a bit antsy and start pacing back and forth. The conversation continues as Celeste heads towards her. Lacey steps out onto the apron with her manager, causing the referee to intercept the challenger and ask her to step back till Lacey was in the ring.

Zack: Whatever strategy they are discussing or whatever else it could be...that should have been handled before they got to the ring. They’ve had over an hour since the show started, but...here we are.

Missy: She’s probably asking if it’s too late to back out. Or asking for tips on how to be even more despicable than usual. If anybody would know about that, it would be her manager after all!

The two continue their conversation as the crowd begins booing now. Celeste’s patience begins to wear thin as she heads towards the ropes Lacey is holding onto as she’s talking, and uses them to slingshot her over the top rope back into the ring. Lacey hits the mat, and pops back to her feet as Celeste bolts towards her into a Thesz press, and unloads with furious right hands to the head. The Aspire Ring bearer manages to shake her off, and tries to get away from her. But that doesn’t work too well before she gets pulled back by her tights. Celeste spins her around, and cracks her with an elbow to the jaw. She fires her into the ropes where Kyle is still standing, barely missing him as he hops down off the apron. And as soon as Lacey rebounds, Celeste scoops her up and drops her with a flapjack face down on the canvas to a pop from the crowd.

Zack: Celeste had enough of the team powwow going on in Lacey’s corner, and she really took matters into her own hands.

Missy: I can’t say I blame her for getting tired of waiting, most people would. If Lacey had been paying attention she would have seen that coming instead of where she’s at now.. Probably wondering what day of the week it is!

The redhead got to her feet, and went towards the corner. She didn’t make it on her own though before Celeste caught her with a clothesline to the back of her head. It sent her stumbling into the corner before Celeste picked her up, spun around, and hit an atomic drop that sent her staggering forward. Celeste rushed her from behind into the ropes, and rolled her up into a pin attempt!

Zack: Celeste with an old school O’Connor roll into a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOPE!!

Lacey managed to shove her off, pushing her forward with her legs. Celeste stopped herself before she hit the ropes chest first, and Lacey grabbed her head for an inverted facebuster. It smacked the back of the brunette’s head off the canvas between Lacey’s legs, and the redhead caught her breath and blew a kiss to the camera.

Missy: Lacey’s finally remembered she’s in a match by the looks of it. Although, I really don’t think she should be taking timeout for theatrics just yet, she’s only hit one move for pity’s sake. You’d think she’d just won with that display.

The Aspire Ring bearer got to her feet, stepping onto Celeste’s hair and grabbing her arms to pull her up. Celeste shouted in pain as it felt like her hair was being torn from her head. Pruitt counted to four before Lacey let her back down, and then picked her up again. Another four count followed before she let her go again. She asked the brunette if this was all she had before stepping over her, and kicking her feet behind her like she was covering Celeste in dirt. She headed for the corner, and stretched out across the top rope in the corner with her head resting on her hand as she looked at her fingernails on the other.

Missy: I’ve never seen the point of that move. I mean you’re not going to win a match with it. The only thing she’s gonna accomplish is to annoy the hell out of Celeste.

Zack: Not only that, but she’s giving her plenty of time to recover on the canvas. Celeste isn’t the kind of opponent you can take it easy against, and this is going to backfire at some point.

Lacey finally swung her legs around and back to the mat. Celeste had began to get back to her feet, but Lacey grabbed her by the head and tights before she threw her over the top rope to the floor. She dusted her hands off seconds before Celeste started to pull herself back up onto the apron, but got sent back down when Lacey ran the ropes and sent her back to the floor. As Pruitt admonished her about not letting Celeste back in the ring, while Lacey’s manager kicked the brunette in the ribs as she was trying to get up again. Kyle immediately headed around the corner before the referee turned around to start counting Celeste.

Missy: There’s always something with Kyle. I hope Celeste gets her hands on him once she finishes with Lacey. A smack in his mouth should show him the error of his ways!

Zack: Lacey would be well-advised to let her back into the ring, and try to win this. A countout isn’t going to make Celeste go away. She has to pin her or make her quit to put her out of contention.

Celeste started to rise again before Lacey took off for the far side. She bounced back, and went for a baseball slide into Celeste. But the brunette outsmarted her when she pulled out the ringa pron. Lacey’s feet slid right into it, landing ringside but caught in the apron as Celeste began unloading with body shots! Left and right hand combinations to the body rocked Lacey where she was stuck till an uppercut to the chin sent her head back onto the ropes...where it bounced forward for Celeste to catch her with a right hook. Another bounce of her head off the bottom rope before Celeste nailed her with an European uppercut that toppled her over the apron and down to the floor.

Zack: Celeste was ready that time, and Lacey got stuck behind the ring apron! What hand speed and body shots from the #1 contender! Lacey got her jaw jacked!

Missy: Ha! I bet Lacey is seeing three of Celeste after that. Maybe it’ll teach her to calm down the showboating and concentrate on the match. Although something tells me Lacey’s the kind that’s slow on the uptake.

Celeste pulled her back up, and shoved her under the bottom rope back into the ring. She was about to climb up when she noticed Kyle moving up behind her. She dropped back, and started walking him down. Kilmeade moved backwards as Celeste managed to corner him against the barricade while the referee was counting her out in the ring. Lacey started to sit up on the canvas, and watched as the referee was up to seven now with Celeste’s attention on her manager.

Missy: As much as I can understand Celeste wanting a piece of Kyle, right now is not the time. She needs to get back in the ring and kick Lacey’s butt first!

Zack: Celeste should have brought her manager to the ring with her to counteract that guy, but you’re right! The referee’s up to seven, and---there she goes!!

Celeste turns on a dime, and bolts towards the ring as the referee gets to eight. She rolls under the bottom rope, and Lacey tries to catch her with an elbow drop. But Celeste rolls back out, and causes her to elbow drop the mat instead. She rolls back in again, and snatches the redhead from behind to send her flying with a German suplex. The brunette hops back to her feet, and crouches against the ropes. Lacey makes it back to her feet, and eats a bicycle kick from the challenger. She immediately dives onto the cover with a hook of the leg before the referee drops to make the count.

Zack: Right to the face, and Lacey may have red hair but she’ll also have a blue jaw!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Lacey kicked out before the three came down, and Celeste got back to her feet. She gave the signal for her finisher as she moved towards the corner, waving Lacey to get back to her feet.

Missy: Celeste has kept the pressure on every chance she’s gotten tonight. If she can keep it up a bit longer I think we’ll be seeing a new Aspire Ring bearer!

Lacey began to rise just as Celeste bolted towards her. She grabbed her head to hit her finisher, but Lacey shoved her forward into the ropes. The brunette bounced back, heading straight for her until Lacey grabbed her head for a single knee facebreaker. The redhead collapsed to a seat on the mat, trying to pull herself together before she got back to her foot and planted a foot on Celeste’s chest for a cover.

Missy: That is an arrogant cover. I hope Celeste knocks her on her butt, it can’t end like this… please!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!

Celeste shoved her foot off her chest, and rolled away from her. As she started to get up, Lacey scooped her up onto her shoulders and fell backwards into an electric chair. The brunette’s body bounced off the mat before Lacey started to rise again.

Zack: I’ve never seen a cover like that work, and we’re not going to break that streak tonight! I’m not sure how much either of these girls has left.

As the referee went to check on Celeste, Lacey moved to the corner and began to unfasten the top turnbuckle. She did it fairly easily and tossed it to the floor before doubling back to get Celeste. The challenger was starting to get up before Lacey hoisted her over her shoulder. She turned towards the exposed turnbuckle, and was about to take off towards it before the referee saw it and immediately stood in front of it. Lacey shouted at her to move twice, but the referee refused. Lacey ignored her, and bolted towards the corner anyway. But Celeste slipped out the back and landed on her feet. The referee dove out of the way, and Lacey barely stopped herself before she ran into the exposed corner. And as soon as she turned around, Celeste grabbed her head and hit her RKO to a pop from the crowd! She immediately went for the cover as the fans counted with the referee!

Zack: HEAVEN’S CLOUD! LACEY TURNED RIGHT INTO IT!!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee was about to ring the bell until she saw Lacey’s foot across the bottom rope. Kyle pointed it out to her, and an instant replay shows he put it there during the count. Pruitt waved off the count as Celeste got to her feet with a smile on her face, thinking she won.

Missy: Kyle’s only delaying the inevitable, Lacey looks out of it. But Celeste doesn’t realise the bell hasn’t rung yet! Turn around Celeste, stay on her!

The referee told her what happened, and showed Lacey’s leg still on the rope. Celeste looked back, and saw Kyle nearby. Her face darkened as she realized what had happened. He hopped up onto the apron, seemingly daring her to do something before the referee went to intercept him and try to get him down.

Zack: Kyle is actually inciting Celeste to do something about it, and the only thing in her way is the referee! This match is still going, folks! And Lacey hasn’t budged!

Missy: He’s trying to buy Lacey some recovery time, or provoke Celeste into getting herself disqualified. She needs to try and ignore him as hard as that is and keep her attention on Lacey. If she does that, she has this in the bag!

The referee continued to try to get Kyle down off the apron as Celeste shook her head, and looked over to Lacey who was just now starting to move. As she went towards her though, someone hit the ring behind Celeste. She spun her around into a jumping swinging DDT. The crowd instantly began booing as the woman rolled out of the ring!

Zack: ELIZABETH LANNISTER WITH THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE!!

Missy: For heaven’s sake! If you face one of Kyle’s clients you have to watch out for them all it seems!

Lacey started crawling towards Celeste as Kyle finally hopped down off the apron. Kyle joined Elizabeth ringside as the redhead made the cover before the referee turned to make the count to boos from the crowd.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to deafening boos from the crowd. Kyle headed into the ring to help his client to her feet as Elizabeth stood ringside with an amused expression.

Missy: What a load of bull. Celeste should have been leaving with the ring, but thanks to another member of team slimeball Lacey is retaining.

Gaby: Here is your winner….AND STILL Aspire Ring bearer………..LACEY!!!

Zack: You can call it the Grand Theft in Glasgow, but Lacey has retained the Aspire Ring! And she owes the “Lioness” one hell of a thanks for doing it!

Kyle took the ring back from the referee, and slid it back onto Lacey’s finger. The redhead looked around, still not sure what just happened until she had her hand raised. Then a smile began to form on her face as she crawled up onto the corner to remind the fans how she just beat Celeste.

Missy: Sure you just beat her, Lacey… along with Kyle and Elizabeth. How proud you must feel! I really feel for Celeste right now, she deserved to win.

Celeste looked up to see Elizabeth staring at her with a smile on her face, causing the brunette to start muttering something to herself.

Zack: I certainly hope Elizabeth Lannister doesn’t think that’s the end of it! Look at Celeste’s face, she’s ready to spit nails after getting screwed over by the “Lioness!”

Missy: The three of them should enjoy patting each other on the back while they can. I doubt they’ll be so amused when Celeste gets hold of any of them.

Kyle and Elizabeth helped Lacey to the back, practically keeping her upright as Celeste’s anger in the ring was the last image before the show cuts to commercial.

Anything She Can Do, I Can Do Better

Future Shock heads to the back, and finds a British brunette with her boyfriend and Future Shock Director, Adam Grant. He’s holding a large jousting stick in one hand as the camera picks up the conversation.

Adam: The other day, I got a phone call from someone who knows you who wants to be part of the pool party, but only if they could get to face you in a challenge. And that’s where this comes in: water jousting!

Missy eyes the jousting stick with a little grin.

Missy: And here was me thinking you’d just bought the wrong size ear buds! I am intrigued though as to who would challenge me. But I have never once backed down from a challenge so I’m not about to start now. Plus, this pool party sounds fun. Who is the challenger?

Adam: First things first. You know how this game works. You and your opponent will be on opposite pedestals over a large pool. The first one to knock their opponent off with the help of their jousting stick wins. As for your opponent, that’d be your friend and fellow Brit, Jessica Anderson.

Missy: It’s just like gladiators! That sounds like a lot of fun and me and Jessica have been saying for a while that we’d like to face each other. I just never pictured it would be in water jousting!

Adam leaned the jousting stick towards her to let her feel how soft the end was, even if it was bigger than her head.

Adam: As you can see, these aren’t hard at all. So you don’t have to worry about hurting each other. Just climb up over the pool, and off you go. Maybe you two go for a swim afterwards since it is a pool party.

Missy: Me, swim? You know that would be guaranteed. If there’s a pool within a three mile radius I’m going to end up in it! I don’t intend to end up in this one though, at least not until after I’ve knocked Jessica into it.

She gave Adam a little wink and a smile as she said that. Her smile dropped quickly though as she saw her mirror image, Cassandra, approaching from behind Adam.

Cassandra: Did I overhear correctly? Missy is having a challenge at the Future Shock Pool Party?

Adam turned to face her with a curious look.

Adam: Yeah, she was challenged by Jessica Anderson. What’s on your mind, Cassandra?

Missy: Mostly air I would guess.

Missy commented quietly, but still earned a death glare from her twin for it.

Cassandra: If my sister is partaking in a challenge, then I want to partake in the same kind of challenge. I told you I was here to prove that I can do anything she can do, only better.

Adam: Well...do you know how to swim? We’ll have lifeguards and everything, but can you swim? Do you have any swimwear? All I’ve ever seen you in are suits and skirts or wrestling gear.

Cassandra rolled her eyes and gave an annoyed sigh.

Cassandra: I am going to assume that is your attempt at humour. While others may find it charming, or cute… I find your tone condescending, and I would appreciate not being spoken to like one of the air brained women you are used to dealing with. I do know how to swim, better than Missy does, obviously. And as we are not acquainted in anyway except professionally, of course you have not seen me in swimwear. Unlike my sister, I do not feel the need to show everyone my body at every possible opportunity.

Adam: That wasn’t sarcasm, I was asking genuinely. But that’s fine with me. We’ll do it gauntlet style then. Missy and Jessica can start, and you can face whoever wins their game immediately. How’s that?

Cassandra: That suits me perfectly. If Missy can actually manage not to lose straight away to Jessica. I can have the pleasure of beating her off myself.

Missy rolled her eyes this time.

Missy: Yeah right. Like that would ever happen.

Adam: Is that alright with you?

He asked his girlfriend.

Missy: Fine by me, it’ll be almost as good as when I made her tap out!

Adam: Then you’re on. I just never…

He looked back to Cassandra.

Adam: I just never imagined you as the type who would enjoy or have fun with something like this. But if you want to do it, then you got yourself a deal. I suggest practicing a bit to you both, because it’s not as easy as it may look on television.

Cassandra: This is not about enjoying myself or having fun. It is simply a means to prove that I am superior to my sister in every way.

Missy: Look how well that worked out for you the last time you tried to prove that… doesn’t phase me. I’ll put you in your place again, and have fun while doing it. You know, you really should try taking the stick out of your ass sometime, Cassie. You might even like it!

We cut to a short video advertising the pool party in 2 weeks, and then the show heads back to the ring.

Meet Mars

We cut backstage to see the newest signee to Future Shock’s prospect roster, pacing giddily in an outfit that looks as though the 90’s just threw up on her, and a man clad in dark blue jeans and a button up orange flannel.

UNKNOWN MAN: I get the bouncing, I had it too, but can you stop Mars? You’re making me nervous.

The woman known as Mars Whimsy stops and rubs the back of her head bashfully.

MARS WHIMSY: Sorry… I… can’t help it, I’m just so nervous.

The man arches a brow curiously.

UNKNOWN MAN: Don’t you have, like… hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers and such? Twitter, Tumblr… Yout-

The thick set woman shakes her head, her multi-colored hair wavy with every shake before she laughs.

MARS WHIMSY: That’s ONLINE, Tony! I’m here doing all of this live, I’m gonna be standing in front of a real audience soon. No tricks in editing or rehearsing what I wanna do or say. It’s… a lot to take in.

‘Tony’ seems to roll it around in his head a moment before nodding in agreement.

TONY: Alright, I get your point, but that’s the point of this, right? We’re here so you can get your face seen and get a lay of the land!

Mars nods emphatically. After a moment Tony snaps his fingers.

TONY: OH YEAH! Also, GREAT learning opportunity, scout your competition, see how they do things AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND-

The man takes a cell phone out of his pants pocket.

TONY: - we’ll also be cheering on Best Girl Andi!

He starts texting as Whimsy bounces again… though her grin momentarily fades before returning as Tony looks back up to her.

MARS WHIMSY: You got it baaaaaaaaaaaaad for her, huh MISTER Cheshire?

The blush on Tony’s face is VERY noticable.

TONY CHESHIRE: U-Uh, not important right now… but yes… but, uh, shut up! Now let’s go find her and let her know we’re rooting for her, okay?

Mars pumps her fist into the air emphatically.

MARS WHIMSY: OKAY!

The duo turn and start walking down the hallway.

TONY CHESHIRE: Oh… remind me before we go find our seats, I’m starving… swear I’ve been smelling Cinnabon or something.

MARS WHIMSY: You too!? I’m gonna get like… three if we spot one!

With that we cut elsewhere.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:45:54 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: