Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:44:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - June 16, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - June 16, 2018  (Read 330 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 17, 2018, 01:17:30 pm »

Live from the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
June 16, 2018

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we go live inside the arena. The crowd in attendance is already booing very loudly as “Can’t Be Tamed” plays over the PA system. Standing at the top of the ramp is the owner of FFW, looking out at the crowd so loudly booing her presence.

Zack: Hello, everyone. Welcome to Breaking Point! We are live tonight at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida. And as you can see, this crowd has wasted no time in letting Samantha Star know how they feel about her.

Mai: She could buy and sell everyone of these losers, and this building tent imes over. They should shut their mouths if they knew what was good for them.

Samantha made a cutting motion with her hand, causing the music to stop playing. This only made the crowd’s dislike louder without the music drowning them out.

Samantha: Ten days ago, FFW celebrated it’s 8th birthday on the same night that Future Shock aired a special from Scotland. For 8 years, I have built a company with some of the best and most talented women in the entire world. And do you know what sets us apart from every other promotion that tried to do the same thing? We’re. Still. Here.

Mai: She’s not wrong about that, Zack. 8 years, and FFW has outlasted every pretender to the throne.

Samantha: And that is not going to change anytime soon. FFW is still here, despite the attempts by some to steal its shine. And this past Sunday, a very clear and definite message was sent. That message was clear. Don’t fuck with me.

The boos only got a great deal louder.

Samantha: Let that be a lesson to any promotion who tries to pull anything like that ever again, because that’s just the tip of the iceberg. And if it ever happens again, any such promotion will break itself before me. There is no one in this industry who can stand shoulder to shoulder with me, and that includes a certain promotion and CEO who I won’t be giving the honor of mentioning publicly. But see, he wasn’t the first one who had to be shown the error of their ways. There was also a woman who put her love life before someone she had been friends with for much longer. And that was Savannah Taylor.

Taylor’s name gets a very loud pop from the crowd.

Zack: Savannah Taylor was brutally assaulted by the Franchise at Relentless. She’s not here tonight, but I am told she will be at Velocity. I look forward to hearing her thoughts on what we’re hearing right now.

Mai: It better be pleading on hands and knees for forgiveness.

Samantha: At Relentless, she was taught a very painful lesson that I am all too happy to let her continue to suffer at the biggest stage in all of women’s wrestling, Unstoppable 9. On that night, a No Holds Barred rematch has been set. And the woman she will face is also the same woman who has replaced her in my Franchise. That same woman has proven from the day she walked in the door 8 years ago where her loyalties lie. She’s proven she doesn’t put fleeting romances ahead of those who helped her get where she is. She has held title after title in FFW, including the FFW Championship which she will hold again. And as my payment for her loyalty all these years and for her friendship, she is going to be my personal addition to this year’s Hall of Fame class.

Zack: Wow! I guess gang beating someone Samantha doesn’t like really opens doors for you, huh?

Mai: Keep talking! You could be next, big boy!

Samantha: Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to introduce you to the final inductee into the 2018 class of the FFW Hall of Fame….my best friend…...JO McFARLANE!!

Jo’s picture appears on the video wall to more boos. It’s then that an unfamiliar sound hits the speakers; the Joan Jett version of “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap”. The youngest McFarlane on the roster steps out onto the stage at that moment, a wide grin on her face from hearing Samantha’s announcement. Turning to her boss and friend, she envelopes Samantha in a rather massive hug. Eventually pulling away from the owner, she just...stands there, really. For a moment, grinning despite the boos being rained down on her. Finally, she takes a microphone and lifts it to her face.

Jo: Oh shut up. You guys really know how to wreck someone’s moment.

That...did not help. Jo rolls her eyes.

Jo: Figures. I can hear it now, can’t you? Everyone gonna start running around claiming that Eileen Amaro was right, I get shit because of my friendships. Yeah, right, and Kaoru didn’t pin me for three at Fury to write history. Gimme a break. It is an honour and a privilege to have worked here for the vast majority of this company’s life. To know that the work I have poured in; the literal blood, sweat and tears is being rewarded with the highest honour you can have in any wrestling company. Facts not a single one of you can deny and yet you’ll sit there and act like it actually matters what you think? Christ on a bike.

She rolls her eyes again.

Jo: So let’s talk about Relentless, because I’m pretty sure that while I got plenty of “why Jo?!” tweets and other forms of mail thrown at me, you all are gonna have questions. Which is fine, and understandable even. As Samantha has said, I know where my loyalty lies. I have known that since the day Cody and Samantha offered me a contract after being eliminated from Future Shock. My loyalty lies with my friends. It lies with my family. But it does not, and it will never, ever lie with my fucking vagina, and what goes into it. Especially when the thing going in there is owned by a man who’s done some of the things Seth Star has done.

The look on her face makes it pretty clear what she thinks of the COO, at least!

Jo: Let’s make this clear. I am in the Franchise and Savannah is not because of that. I am in the Franchise while she licks her wounds because she made a choice that’s going to hurt her. And most importantly, I am there and she is not because what the Franchise needs are its best. The Fair got lucky against the Storm. KO/TO will prove that at Unstoppable. And I already have the record against Savannah to prove that I’m better than she is. As I said two weeks ago, I beat her when I should not have been thinking about getting into a ring.

Samantha: At Unstoppable, Savannah will get the next lesson administered for the choices she has made. But do you know what the most ironic thing about it all is? Due to her own choices, the only friends in FFW Savannah has….are all of you. No one in the back wants anything to do with her, because of what she’s done. So while you can all cheer her and buy her hoodies, the problem comes that at Unstoppable….no one will be there to save her. Seth has chosen to bar the Storm from ringside. That’s fine. Jo is more than capable of teaching this lesson all herself in No Holds Barred. And she will go into that night with the accolade she deserves, being a FFW Hall of Famer!

Jo: I don’t need the Storm to back me up. We did it the way we did because we planned to teach Savannah when you choose sex over friends. I’ve already done it, and I’ll damn well do it again. Don’t worry about that. Or maybe you should...given that I’ll have almost free reign to do whatever it is I believe I need to do to remind her who the better wrestler is.

The next shot shows Kaoru Asaka sitting in a cubicle dressed in a business suit as five people stand around her pointing fingers and giving her a lot of flack. The clock hand on the wall behind her continues to spin through hours as Kaoru’s face gets more and more angry.  “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play.

The monitor behind her shows a series of clips including Steph Stefano delivering a punt kick, Scarlett Silver looking at her reflection in a full length mirror with her manager behind her, Next is an arena dance party with Rose Gardner in the ring, Angelina Fantastica delivering a hip check to the head, and Isis Morales crushing a globe in her hands.

Next we find Kaoru erupting out of her seat, and starting to throw punches at the suits yelling at her. Punches all around before she tears the suit off she’s wearing to reveal her ring attire, and then reaches under her desk to pull out a sledgehammer. She looks at it for a second, and heads out of her cubicle.

The next clip shows Valerie McKinley looking up in front of her manager as money rains down around her, bringing a wide grin to her face, Sophia Pike applying her armbar submission in the ring, Kelly Kincaid delivering her headlock driver, and Artemis Kaiser giving a Stockton Slap across the face.

Then we find Kaoru taking the sledgehammer and crashing it through a glass door into one of the offices. She brings it down across the desk, putting a hole in it before firing it at some of the pictures on the wall. One of them is a poster of her with the words “tsundere dragon”, which she takes great pride in destroying. She heads out of the office into the parking lot, leaving holes in the wall as she passes with her sledgehammer. When she finds the boss’ car parked in a handicap space, she swings the sledgehammer around and crashes it through the windshield and setting off the alarm before the Breaking Point logo appears on the screen.

We then go to a live shot as the packed crowd roars as multi-colored spotlights flash all over the arena as the theme continues to play over the PA system.

The show heads up to the ring as Maggie Rourke makes her way into the ring, a smile on her face as she begins.

Maggie: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: The road to Unstoppable 9 hits the fast lane tonight, as we are about to see two women already booked for the big show at MetLife Stadium.

Mai: This is always the biggest time of year for FFW heading into the biggest stage in women’s wrestling. Everyone wants to be part of that show who works here, and some who don’t. Hi, Magdalena!

The lights in the arena die down a tad, as a figure in a hoodie can be seen stepping up onto the entranceway. Over the speakers a drum begins to beat, as a man speaks.

"They say that nobody changes
But I'm living proof that they do
Because I've found the answer, and you can find the answer too!"

The figure starts to set off down the ramp, head nodding along with the music as it swells, seemingly singing along with the man as he continues on.

"They made me think I was crazy
And that the pain was here to stay
But now that I've found the answer
I'm never ever gonna lose my way..."

The figure stops suddenly halfway down the ramp, the lights shooting on and their hood being thrown back, revealing Jolyne Dysart as she pumps a fist into the air along with the proud cry.

"EVER AGAIN!"

As the music kicks into high gear Jolyne takes off at a run down the ramp, the fans cheering propelling her on as Maggie sets off her introduction.

Maggie: Introducing from San Diego, California, weighing in at 150 Lbs, this is JOLYNE DYSAAAAAAAART!

She easily jumps on the ring apron. In another fluid motion, she jumps over the ropes. From the ropes, she goes onto the middle turnbuckle, ascending it. She then stretches her arms to allow the singer to reiterate her thoughts. “EVER AGAIN!” Jolyne shouts with the singer as she leaps off the turnbuckle and goes over to her corner, a wide smile apparent on her face.

Zack: Jolyne Dysart has an opportunity at Unstoppable 9 to get a Fast Track Championship shot. She put Abigail Lindsay behind her at Relentless, but she has a whole other challenge ahead of her tonight.

Mai: You’re not lying about that. Her opponent tonight is nothing like Lilly Arthur, and I’m curious to see how she fares against a newly solo Ji-Hu.

As a thumping percussion kicks off over the speakers a green strobe backlights the entrance rampway. As the intro of “Rain Of Brass Petals” grows more intense, with the sound of grinding metal interspersed throughout the lights get more intense.

Smoke shoots out from the stage as the percussion gives way to the proper drum and bass beat and out walks ‘Kumiho’ Ji-Hu Myeong as the regular arena comes back on. She surveys the crowd for a moment, soaking in jeers before she turns up her nose and starts her way down the ramp, doing her level best to stay out of reach of any of the fans reaching over the railing attempting to slap fans with her.

When the Korean woman gets to ringside she grabs the bottom rope and fluidly slingshots herself into the ring between the first and second rope and rolling to her feet.

Maggie: Hailing from Seoul, South Korea, standing five feet tall and weighing in at a-hundred-and-twenty-pounds, ‘Kumiho’ JI-HUUUUUU MYEONG!

At the Ji-Hu raises both hands - five fingers extended on her right hand and all but her thumb extended on her left - and looks skyward, after a moment of soaking in the crowds disapproval of her she lowers her arms and wanders to her corner, leaning against the turnbuckles and waiting for her match to begin.

Zack: Ji-Hu returned at Relentless, and proceeded to beat down Andi Takata as well as her former allies in the Max Sato Experience.

Mai: She got tired of carrying them. Now she can totally shine all by herself. And if she’s looking for representation, she can find my number on several restroom walls.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women, and called for the bell after Maggie had left the ring. Ji-Hu had already started talking some smack as she headed towards the center with Jolyne. Her opponent didn’t have much to say though as Ji-Hu started running her down. She started talking about her appearance all the way to her abilities before shoving Jolyne backwards. Dysart responded by clocking JI-Hu with a right hand followed by quite a few more afterwards. The crowd ate it up as she backed her into the ropes with the repeated shots to the head. Ji-Hu got sent across for the ride, and rebounded into a hard chop across the chest. Dysart connected with a spinning backfist followed by a discus clothesline to put her down on the mat.

Zack: I think the lesson we’ve learned here is save your smack talk for before you get in the ring. I’m not sure what all Ji-Hu said, but she’s regretting it now!

Mai: I didn’t hear what all she said either, but I’m sure it was nothing but true about Jolyne. She’s an easy target, after all.

As Myeong started to get up, Jolyne hit the near side ropes for a running forearm to the side of her head. It wobbled her backwards before Ji-Hu got fired into the far side corner, where Jolyne executed a corner clothesline. She climbed up to the middle rope, and unleashed ten right hands to her head before Myeong stepped out of the corner...and then fell face down on the mat. Once more, Dysart took off for the far side and came back with a rolling koppu kick to flatten Ji-Hu before she made the cover.

Zack: ROLYNE by Jolyne, and Ji-Hu may not make it out of the blocks tonight!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOPE!

Ji-Hu shoves her off the cover, and starts to rise once more. But Dysart keeps the pressure on, and catches her with a knee to the kidneys before grabbing her head to deliver a bulldog to the canvas.

Mai: This….isn’t how I foresaw this match beginning. Ji-Hu needs to catch a breather or something before this gets any worse.

Myeong once again gets to her feet as Jolyne tries to grab her arms into a straightjacket hold. But she doesn’t get to finish it before she gets a headbutt in the face. Ji-Hu takes a second before she begins firing back elbows into the side of her head. She quickly grabs her head, and executes a snap neckbreaker to bring Jolyne down to the mat. Myeong collects herself with a shake of her head before she gets back to her feet and begins stomping Jolyne furiously. When Dysart tries to get up, she immediately gets pulled into a headlock as Ji-Hu grinds her arm against her head.

Mai: Now Ji-Hu’s got this well in hand, Zack. She was just working off a little ring rust there at the outset.

Zack: You call getting your clock cleaned working off ring rust? That’s not how I’d prefer to go about it, but you’re the manager.

Ji-Hu continued to grind in the headlock for a few seconds before Dysart began trying to shove her off. But her grip was making that difficult. Instead she hoisted her up for a belly to back suplex, but Myeong landed on her feet behind her and grabbed her head to execute a Russian leg sweep. She takes off towards the ropes as Dysart gets up, executing a rope rebound koppu kick. She quickly gets back to her feet, and tells her she does it better before dropping an elbow across her back.

Mai: I like Ji-Hu’s koppu kick better than Jolyne’s. That was pretty, and the best part is Jolyne is still sucking wind on the canvas.

Zack: If this was a smack talking match, Ji-Hu would have already been ahead long ago. But she still has to pin her or make her quit, whether or not she hits a move better.

When the brunette tries to get up again, Ji-Hu moves in behind her and drives her chest first into the corner. She lowers her shoulder, and drives in should thrusts to her lower back before wrapping her arm around the top rope to twist it. Fisk counts her down to let go, which she does on four before sending Dysart across for the ride. She rebounds into a hurricanrana from Myeong, who grabs her legs into a tight rollup.

Mai: Get some tights in there while you’re at it, Ji-Hu!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Dysart kicked out at two, causing Myeong to get to her feet. A few more stomps followed that before she pulled Jolyne back to her feet. Dysart tried to move away from her, but got yanked into a hair pull backbreaker instead.

Zack: Jolyne tried to create a little separation to get her marbles together, but Ji-Hu wasn’t having any of that. And “Kumiho” is in firm control here.

Ji-Hu pressed Jolyne’s arm to the mat before driving in knee drops to it repeatedly. A few of them landed on the shoulder as well before she hopped to her feet again. A rebound off the near side landed a rolling limb snap to the left arm before she locked in a Fujiwara armbar. She pushed up on her feet trying to pull her arm back as far as she could get it, causing Jolyne’s face to show absolute agony. Fisk dropped down beside Jolyne to check for a submission, but was told no in no uncertain terms.

Zack: This is what Ji-Hu loves to do, pick a body part and go right to work on it. Her focus on the arm here is reminiscent of our No Surrender Champion.

Mai: I agree with you. There’s nothing wrong with paying homage to Sophia. After all, this is the Year of Our PIke…..even if Ji-Hu may not like her a whole lot.

Ji-Hu kept the pressure, trying to add more torque. She glanced to see where the referee was, and then put her feet up to push against the bottom rope for even more leverage. Jolyne shouted in pain for a moment till the referee noticed what Ji-Hu was doing, and demanded a break. He gave her a four count before she did. Myeong got up, and argued with him for making her break as he pointed out exactly why. Meanwhile, Jolyne was starting to get up to her feet.

Zack: I think I’d spend a little less time arguing with the referee, and more looking at my opponent. She knew she was breaking the rules after all.

Mai: I don’t think that was the case. I think she was making sure the bottom rope was taut enough, Zack. Ji-Hu cares about others’ safety, and even made sure it was alright during her own match for everyone else competing tonight.

With her arm at her side, Jolyne surprised her opponent with a high knee to the back of her head as she argued with the referee. He barely got out of the way before Myeong stumbled into the ropes, allowing Jolyne to grab her arms and deliver a straightjacket double knee backbreaker! The crowd immediately came to life as she dove on top of Ji-Hu to make the cover.

Zack: Good Lord, Ji-Hu never saw it coming! Jolyne with the NIGHTBREAKER, and that might be all for Kumiho!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Myeong gets her shoulder up in time, and Jolyne gets back to her feet. She rubs her left arm briefly as her opponent gets up as well, and immediately greets her with blistering right hands to the head. A quick Irish whip sends her across to the far side before Jolyne leaves her feet with a standing dropkick.

Mai: Get out of the ring, Ji-Hu! Nothing good is going to come out of staying in there right now!

Ji-Hu makes it back to a vertical base before Jolyne traps her arms, and unloads with furious headbutts to her face. It sends her staggering backwards when she lets go, and Dysart follows it up with a leaping reverse STO! The live crowd gets louder still as Dysart gets back to her feet. Jolyne takes off for the far side as Ji-Hu starts to get up again. As soon as she turns around, Dysart catches her with a codebreaker that bounces her onto the mat. She immediately goes for the cover with a hook of the outside leg.

Mai: Ji-Hu, I thought I told you to get out of the ring! Don’t let her win!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Ji-Hu’s shoulder popped up just in time, causing Jolyne to sit up on her knees in pain. She held her left arm for a moment, and started to rise to her feet. She quickly headed for the corner, and tugged her elbow pad down as she waited for Ji-Hu to get back to her feet.

Zack: Uh oh, Ji-Hu’s got big trouble coming! I think I know what Jolyne has in mind, and Ji-Hu won’t get up from it if I’m right!

Mai: This is terrible, Zack. Ji-Hu is ten times better than Jolyne or Andi, for that matter!

As soon as Ji-Hu made it to her feet, Jolyne took off towards her to grab her from behind. But Kumiho used a headbutt to her face as soon as she felt her grip. It wobbled Dysart before Ji-Hu transitioned into a Regal cutter! She quickly made the cover, hooking both legs in the attempt.

Mai: 9 TAILS!! That was brilliant! Suck on it, Jolyne!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell to boos from the crowd as Ji-Hu popped back to her feet. The referee raised her hand to louder boos.

Zack: I thought Jolyne had something right there, but Ji-Hu was just a second faster and was able to put her away!

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall…………….’KUMIHO’ JI-HU MYEONG!!

Mai: I’m so proud of her, Zack. She proved what I knew all along. She didn’t need Max or Avantasia...and never did!

Myeong soaked up the crowd’s ire as she went to each corner to raise her own hand again and again. It only drew louder boos before she rolled out under the bottom rope to the floor.

Zack: Andi Takata is definitely going to have her work cut out for her at Unstoppable 9 when she goes one on one with Kumiho on FFW’s biggest stage!

Mai: I hope she stomps that cheap hair dye right out of her head, Zack.

Ji-Hu headed up the ramp with a confident expression etched across her face before the show headed to a clip package from Relentless.

Tarnished

The arena cuts to darkness, except for the video screen, which flickers up to static for a moment, before it turns to the image of a blank-screened Pip-Boy 3000, and we hear the voice of our star.

"Let's go."

The opening riff of the "Fallout 4 Theme", redone by Defaced starts. Timed with the 3 bass notes, 3 hot yellow lights shine down on center stage, forming a 'radioactive' symbol. Standing in the center of the light, is Kaoru Asaka, in her ring gear and a long pine green ring jacket, crouched and facing the entrance, watching her first name also come on screen, and standing up as the next line plays. When it gets to the next set of 3 bass notes, the lights turn off one by one, and her last name comes onto screen a syllable at a time. Then as the main melody and drums kick back up, Kaoru turns around, throwing her fist into the sky, with the [INSERT CHAMPIONSHIP HERE] hanging from it. Kaoru points to the title proudly, and the lights behind her one the stage all beaming bright yellow. She yells out to the crowd, and starts to head for the ring with a lot more urgency than she usually does.

Zack: Looks like the FFW Champion is in the house tonight and after the way things ended at Relentless, I am sure she’s got a lot on her mind.

Mai: After the way things ended at Relentless, I’m not even calling her champion! All I saw was blatant favoritism for Kaoru on behalf of the official!

Kaoru obtains a microphone from Maggie at ringside, and then turns right to the announce position.

Kaoru: Shut the hell up, you lush.

That gets some cheers from the crowd as Kaoru rolls into the ring, her music cutting off.

Zack: How do you plead, Mai?

Mai: Guilty. But that doesn’t change anything!

Kaoru: Okay, everyone, let’s all calm down for a moment here. Everyone knows why I’m out here. And if you don’t, you’re about to. I said right after Relentless on my twitter account that I would address MY elephant in the room, and I’m going to do exactly that right now. If you folks in the back could run that particular piece of footage, I’d appreciate it.

Courtesy: FFW Relentless

Christian: She’s not going to be denied tonight, Zack! Leona’s been to this point too many times! Kaoru can’t put her away no matter how hard she tries.

Kaoru got back to her feet, nodding her head as she seemed to have something in mind. She pulled Leona up with her, but the challenger collapsed against her legs. Asaka leaned down and picked her up to her feet, and applied her inverted facelock! The crowd came to its feet as she hoisted her up into the air!

Zack: There’s only one thing left to do! Vega’s about to feel the ATOM’S GLOW!!

As soon as she got her up, Leona was spiked into the canvas with Kaoru’s brainbuster variation. She immediately rolled through with a tight hook of both legs.

Zack: She got it that time! ATOM’S GLOW!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Christian: …..Wait a minute

Zack: That’s it! Kaoru’s done it again! The Atomic Age will carry on!

Maggie: The winner of this match…..AND STILL FFW Champion……’ATOMIC’ KAORU ASAKA!!!!

Christian: No….No, she isn’t!

Zack: What are you talking about?

Christian: Can we get a replay, please?

At his request, the show cuts to an instant replay as Kaoru hits her finisher and makes the cover. And then we see Leona’s leg stretch across the bottom rope.

Zack: Wait a second...is that what you’re talking about? The referee...she obviously didn’t see it, but Leona Vega’s leg is over the bottom rope!

Christian: Yeah, Kaoru didn’t beat her. Excuse me!

Christian left the booth, and headed for the ring to talk to the referee.

Zack: There it is plain as day, Leona got her leg across the bottom rope. But Stringer didn’t see it! I’m not sure what good telling the referee is going to do though...her decision is final!

Snap back to reality, oh there goes Kaoru. She looks displeased.

Kaoru: Now, let me start by saying… I don’t owe an explanation. There’s nothing to explain. Mistakes were made, decision is final, and it’s out of my hands. I really don’t owe anyone anything. BUT… I’m not about this. Controversy is not my thing. Any shred of doubt to a FFW Championship match? No. We’re not going to have this. As far as I’m concerned, this match never ended, and I didn’t finish the job of defending the FFW Championship. Now I didn’t come to Sunrise for nothing, and as you can see, I’ve got my ring gear on, the belt is right here, we’ve got a ring and a crowd here ready to see a fight and a FFW Universe that wants to see a REAL winner!

The crowd pops at the thought of what’s to come!

So with that said, and I know she’s back there.... Leona Vega! come on down, we’ve got some business to finish, and I’m not leaving this ring until it’s settled!

That gets a hot reception from the crowd in Sunrise! Kaoru hits the ropes and stretches out as if getting ready for a fight.

Zack: How’s that for a fix, Mai?! Kaoru’s ready to make it right, right now!

Mai: Yeah, two weeks later with full rest after the beating Leona gave her! Of course she’s ready NOW.

There’s a tense suspension for a long moment when absolutely nothing happens, and people start to get antsy around ringside, until… Eventually, “Aztec Temple” hits the sound system. Everyone cheers loudly for the Aztec Warrior, but these cheers eventually deflate a little bit when Leona Vega comes out wearing her street clothes. The Mexican wrestler’s expression tells the story: she’s utterly dejected, angry, disappointed, as a rarely-before-seen scowl is seen on her face. Without Leona walking down the entrance ramp, she lets her music fizzle out before she brings the microphone she holds up to her mouth…

… and nothing comes out.

Zack: I don’t think we’ve ever seen Leona Vega this disappointed before. We know her for being a never-say-die warrior, but after what we just relived, what happened to her at Relentless… Can anyone blame her?

Mai: The fact I’m actually backing Leona Vega on this should speak volumes. I feel dirty and I need a shower to clean myself.

As the crowd comes together in a soft round of applause for the loser of the FFW Championship match, Leona shakes her head and brings the microphone to her mouth again.

Leona: You really owe me no explanation, Kaoru… But as much as I’d love to continue wrestling you and try to get the FFW Championship… I can’t really do it before I’m given some answers. Not from you… But from FFW.

The Lioness stops for a while, her head hanging low, before she speaks up again.

Leona: Not going to lie. On paper, that would’ve been the end anyway. Nobody gets up from the Atom’s Glow. But I did what I could and I used what I had left of strength in me to get a rope break. And it went ignored by the referee. Or unseen. That match could not, should not have been called there. But it was. But that was just the first of two punches to the gut that I ate that night. The second was… Shaughnessy O’Neill.

The arena erupts in boos as the Quebecois is mentioned.

Leona: I can understand why Shaw would be there. Ms. Star… is aligning herself with all the power players she can get. And it just screams Shaughnessy O’Neill to make a case that she of all people would deserve a main event match at Unstoppable 9. Am I on the black, Shaw?

Leona shakes her head.

Leona: Even if I am… One thing is clear. Kaoru… Our match SHOULD. NOT. HAVE. ENDED.

Kaoru: Well, okay. We’re kind of on the same page here. You’re right. The match should not have ended, which is why i wanted to make right with you, because of the respect that I have for you as a competitor. Now, I don’t know what kind of deal Shaw made, or that dickhead Kyle made to weasel her way into things. I really don’t care how she did it, the fact is she went and did it, and I guess Samantha Star gave it the green light. And really, it’s on me for losing to her earlier in the year, but let’s be real here, if it wasn’t for some brass knuckles, and Andi getting hit with a ring bell in our tag match... it would have never have happened... But to be quite honest…. F**k her. She can wait. At this point Kyle deserves the shot more than she does. But this is between us right now, and before i can even think about her? We need to finish this between us.

Now, I’m disappointed that you don’t seem to be of the mind to do this right now. Like you said, you have questions that need answers, and i don’t have them for you. So it’s like this, Leona. As far as I’m concerned, and I don’t care who in the back says otherwise… You deserve another chance to make up for the one you shouldn’t have lost in that fashion. I have too much respect for you to just let this go. You deserve better, I deserve better, the FFW Championship deserves better, and everyone out there watching deserves better.

So whenever you’re ready to make things better… I will be waiting.

Leona shakes her head again.

Leona: I’ll be ready as soon as I get my answers. For what it’s worth, I could be ready later tonight.

The crowd cheers again with the prospect of the FFW Championship match kicking off again on free TV!

Mai: They wouldn’t do it, would they?! Save us from mediocrity, Samantha Star!

Leona: But for now… All I want… All I NEED…

… and then Leona freezes in place, unable to continue that sentence. Instead, the dejected Warrior just lets her arm fall to her side and walks away, to the disappointment of Kaoru and the crowd..

Zack: … I repeat, we’ve never seen Leona Vega like this. It’s almost as if she’s holding back on something.

Mai: She just turned down an instant rematch with Kaoru Asaka for the strap though! How dumb is she?!

Breaking Point then heads to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 01:21:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 01:19:28 pm »

After the commercial break, we head back to ringside as Maggie Rourke makes her way into the ring ready for the next match.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: Mel Avilo said she wanted a spotlight to show she was more than just a tag wrestler, so Kyle Kilmeade arranged for her to have this match tonight. Joining me is a woman who knows both women involved well...the #1 contender to the Evolution Championship...Missy!

Missy: It’s nice to be back, Zack. And I definitely know both, although one more than the other in Caitlyn.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Maggie: Introducing first…from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, by way of Craigleigh, accompanied by Bianca Salvador and Kyle Kilmeade...MEL AVILO!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel docks herself there, as they wait for their match to begin while they strategize, Kyle joining in their conversation.

Zack: Mel travels with quite the entourage, doesn’t she? Kilmeade and Bianca are out here, and Caitlyn better do everything in her power to stay in the ring for this match.

Missy: I am a bit worried for Caitlyn here, it’s no secret that Brazilian Storm and Franchise aren’t afraid to use the numbers game, and Caitlyn has nobody in her corner with her.

As the opening bars to Misfit by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain, getting quite a large pop from the live crowd.

Sometimes I feel you're not listening
Sometimes I feel you don't understand
But I think I've got the answer
Already know what you're gonna say

The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning. As it does Caitlyn raises both of her hands above her hand. As she brings them back down again another flash like lightning has struck again.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles.

Maggie: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

You say I'm just a little girl, just a little girl
How can I compare? What do I know?
What have I got to share?
But there's nothing in this world, nothing in this world
That could hold me down, can't you hear me?
Don't you understand
That I want to be myself, want to be the girl,
want to be the one that you can rely on
How I wish that you could see all there is of me
How I long to hear that you take me
For who I am

She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron. She raises both hands to wave to the fans and then grabs onto the top rope with both hands.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

She leapfrogs over the top rope to land in a crouch in the ring. She jumps up to her feet and raises her hands up waving to the fans, before she heads to her corner as her music fades out.

Zack: Caitlyn will be part of Unstoppable 9, her first time competing on that stage. She’ll be facing Casey Atherton, who seems to think she’s taken Caitlyn under her wing. Mel here will not be nearly as kind.

Missy: That situation with Casey is confusing the hell out of me. She doesn’t seem like the kind of person that Caitlyn would usually be friendly with.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for anything illegal, and then calls for the bell after Maggie gets out of the ring. The pair head for the center as Caitlyn offers Mel a handshake out of good sportsmanship, but the brunette looks at her as if she’s being serious. Avilo glances to her allies on the floor, and takes Caitlyn’s hand before jerking her into a short knee in the ribs. A trio of elbows to the back of her head follows that before she sends her shoulder first into the middle turnbuckle. Storm drops to her knee in the corner before Mel starts landing clubbing blows to her back repeatedly. She steps up onto the bottom rope to jump, and drive both knees into her back to put her on the mat.

Zack: I appreciate Caitlyn’s sense of fair play, but she’s expecting way too much of Mel Avilo to assume she’s going to get a handshake. Now she’s paying for it.

Missy: Part of Caitlyn’s problem is she’s too damn nice. And she thinks that everybody else is going to be just as nice as she is.

As Caitlyn starts to get up again, Mel drives her back down with clubbing blows to her back until the referee tells her to let Caitlyn out of the corner. Avilo moves back with her hands up as the former fitness instructor starts to get back to her feet. But she hardly has time to turn before Mel rushes back in with a running elbow across Caitlyn’s jaw. It rocks her backwards into the corner before Mel fires her across to the far side. Storm lands back first, and drops to her knee in pain before Mel follows in after her with a knee to the head to put her down once again. She quickly drags her away from the ropes, and goes for the cover.

Zack: Mel looking to pitch a shutout right here!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

Caitlyn popped her shoulder up in time, which seemed to amuse Mel before she rolled her onto her stomach and began driving knees into her back.

Missy: Is there a joint of Mel’s that Caitlyn hasn’t been introduced to yet? That was quite over ambitious of Mel to think she’d keep Caitlyn down just yet though.

Mel pulled Caitlyn back to her feet, and into a bearhug. She clasped her hands behind her back tightly, and lifted Storm off the mat. The referee moved around in front of Caitlyn to check for a submission, but she wasn’t getting that answer. As soon as she said no, Mel began to shake her violently in the bearhug, causing her blonde hair to whip around for a moment. And then she went right back to the hold.

Missy: I know Caitlyn likes hugs, but I think is one she would definitely like to give a wide berth. To say it’s not a pleasant experience would be a major understatement.

Zack: This match has been all Mel Avilo since the bell, and Caitlyn needs to find a way out of this and keep Mel on the mat. All that strength in her body doesn’t mean anything flat on her back.

Davis asked again, and got the same answer before Mel began shaking her once more. When she finally stopped, Caitlyn slumped over Mel’s shoulder in pain. The live crowd began giving her plenty of support, It seemed to spur her on though as Caitlyn rose up, and started trying to push Mel’s head back. It worked for a second, long enough for Storm to box her ears twice in a row. That staggered the powerhouse and made her lose her grip before Storm landed on her feet. She spun into a roundhouse kick to the jaw that made Mel stumble into the ropes before a standing dropkick sent through those ropes to the floor before the blonde dropped to her knee, favoring her back still.

Missy: Caitlyn is clearly feeling the effects of Mel’s offense so far, but she’s bought herself a little time to recover if nothing else now.

Zack: Yeah, but she’s also managed to give Mel time too. Avilo is surrounded by her entourage, and can take all the time she wants up to ten, because I doubt Caitlyn will go out after her with Bianca and Kyle out there. Or at least she shouldn’t.

Kyle and Bianca moved around ringside to help Mel, while Caitlyn started getting to her feet. One hand was still pressed against her back though as Mel climbed up onto the apron to get back inside. Storm was there to greet her with a discus forearm to the jaw. She hooked her head under one arm, and used a vertical suplex to bring her back in and crashing down onto the mat. She took off towards the ropes as Avilo was beginning to rise, and bringing her back down with her scissor kick to the head. It brought the crowd to life once again as she dove into the cover with a hook of the outside leg.

Zack: There’s STORM FORCE, one of Caitlyn’s favorite moves!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!

As Davis’ hand was descending for three, the powerhouse got her shoulder up in time. Caitlyn sat up on her knees for a second, still favoring her back before she made it to her feet again.

Missy: Caitlyn kicks like a mule, and I’m sure Mel is starting to realise that herself now!

Storm pulled Mel back to her feet by her arm, and started firing front kicks into her chest. She shoved her backwards to fire off a back heel kick that doubled her over. The blonde took off for the far side, and rebounded quickly with a running neckbreaker. Storm glanced over to the corner, seemingly debating something before she headed towards it and up to the top rope. She perched herself with a bit of determination on her face, waiting for Mel to get up. When she did, Caitlyn came off the top rope with both knees right into Mel’s chest to drive her into the mat. She reached behind her, grabbing both legs into a tight rollup before the referee slid into position.

Missy: Caitlyn’s starting to get into her groove now and she is holding on for dear life!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Mel kicked out in time before the three. Caitlyn got back to her feet, and took off for the far side. She picked up a significant amount of speed before going into a senton. But as soon as she came down, Mel rolled out of the way and she landed on the mat instead.

Zack: That was not the landing Caitlyn was hoping for. Mel avoided the contact, and it’s a race to see who gets to their feet first.

Mel won that race by a couple seconds, darting towards Caitlyn as she sat up to kick her in the back. It froze her in place before Avilo pulled her into position, and then took off towards the corner with a turnbuckle powerbomb. The blonde slumped to the mat before Mel yanked her away from the ropes and then went for her own cover. Davis slid into position quickly.

Zack: That could have knocked Caitlyn out! Avilo’s closing in on the win!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Caitlyn’s shoulder came up off the mat, and Mel rolled her over to drive repeated elbows into her lower back for doing it.

Missy: I can’t tell if Caitlyn got her shoulder up through instinct or design, but Mel is making her pay for it either way.

Mel got back to her feet, a look of confidence on her face as she listened to the crowd showing her no love whatsoever. She leaned down, and pulled Caitlyn up into a rear waistlock. Mel went for a release German suplex, but Caitlyn landed on her feet! Mel popped up and turned in surprise as Caitlyn clocked her with a superkick to the jaw. Avilo fell down like a tree, and Caitlyn dropped to her knees rubbing her lower back in pain.

Missy: Where did that come from?! I’m pretty sure Mel will be asking herself the same thing, though Caitlyn needs to capitalise on it now!

The former fitness trainer glanced towards the ropes again, and headed for the corner a second time during the match. She headed up to the top rope, but paused halfway up when her back froze her in pain again. She finally made it to the top turnbuckle, and perched herself watching Mel lay on the mat.

Zack: I have no idea what she has in mind, but I do know whatever it is, she’s giving Mel plenty of time to get herself together. When you go up there, you need to hit quickly!

Missy: With the amount of damage her back has taken I think she would have been better staying grounded. But she obviously has something planned.

Mel didn’t hardly move on the mat before Caitlyn jumped from the top rope. Avilo rolled away from her, but Caitlyn landed on her feet just past her. Avilo went to grab her around the waist before Caitlyn got hold of her head and countered with a stunner that bounced Mel backwards onto the canvas. Caitlyn slumped over for a second sitting on the mat, her face tensing up in pain due to her back. Meanwhile, Kyle and Bianca were shouting at Mel to try to revive her.

Missy: Caitlyn needs to try and forget the pain for the moment and take advantage of the position she’s in. There’s plenty of time for recovery after she’s done!

Storm got onto all fours, and crawled over to Mel to make the cover before Davis slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Caitlyn with a cover, Mel’s not moved a muscle!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Bianca pulled the referee out by her feet to the floor, and Davis read her the riot act for it. As the two argued, Caitlyn began to sit up When she got to her feet, she saw Kyle on the apron on the other side of the ring.

Missy: I’m getting a bad feeling about this. Kyle doesn’t usually have good intentions in mind when he shows his face, and with the referee distracted Caitlyn is in a precarious position.

With Caitlyn looking at Kyle, Mel got back to her feet and used a bicycle kick to the back of Caitlyn’s head. Before she could fall down, Mel pulled her into position and connected with her gutwrench driver! She immediately went for the cover as Bianca stopped arguing with the referee before Davis bolted in to make the count.

Zack: MEL-BOMB!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Mel sat up on her knees, a little smirk beginning to form on her face as Kyle and Bianca joined her and helped her to her feet. Davis raised her hand to boos from the crowd.

Maggie: Here is your winner by pinfall…….MEL AVILO!!

Missy: There’s not a person in here happy with that result, apart from the three of them. Kyle’s distraction was enough for Caitlyn to take her eye off the ball, even if he didn’t actually do anything for a change.

Kyle and Bianca congratulated Mel before exiting the ring with her. The ringside fans weren’t kind to them at all as they raised Mel’s hand once more on the floor.

Zack: Caitlyn deserves a lot of credit for putting on the performance she did. But when things start to go south, you can always count on the other half of the Storm or their manager to swing the tide of the match.

Missy: Caitlyn did great, but there’s no way she could counter the numbers game there.

The trio headed up the ramp to loud booing before the show headed elsewhere.

Everything’s Coming Up One Woman Show

Breaking Point returns from the break, and the live crowd does nothing but boo when they see Shaughnessy O’Neill backstage next to Amber Carano. Joining her is her tag team partner, Charlotte Harker. However, there is no Kyle present, which causes Amber to give a curious expression.

Amber: I’m here with the One Woman Show, who aren’t joined by Kyle Kilmeade for some reason. Thank you both for joining me, ladies. It’s safe to say Relentless was a very big night for you both, even though only one of you competed.

Amber gives Charlotte her attention first.

Amber: You won your chain match, Charlotte, and got yourself a shot at the Ultraviolence Championship now held by Mallory Bennett. How did it feel being in your first chain match?

Shaw almost seemed to be pouting after the interviewer had pointed out the lack of Kyle Kilmeade but was completely ignored by Charlotte.

Charlotte: It was every bit as tough as I thought it was going to be and then some. I’ll give Raven credit, she certainly knows how to use a chain to hurt a girl. She was very effective at that; got a quite a few bruises. However, I powered through and I got the win I needed - the one that I feel I deserve. I’m finally getting an opportunity and I plan to make the most of it when I step into the ring with Mallory. I’ll be doing everything that I can to get my win back from her and make her Ultraviolence reign a short one.

Amber: How surprised were you to see Mallory win the Thunderdome match? Emma MacNamara was enjoying a historic reign with the title, after all.

Charlotte: Emma had held it for nearly two years right? And Mallory found herself cornered, with her back against the wall, knowing that if she didn’t win then she could be waiting a long, long time to be challenging for the title again. That sort of desperation can fuel a girl can’t it? It’s the sort of desperation that can cause a girl to go to places that she wouldn’t normally go, plunge new depths and find hidden steel and resilience. That’s what we got from Mallory, so I guess it wasn’t that much of a surprise that she managed to simply outlast Emma in the Thunderdome.

Amber turned her attention to what appeared to be a very glum Shaw.

Amber: We also found out that you would be challenging for the FFW Championship at Relentless. While the title match ended in controversy and we don’t know yet how it will be resolved, one thing is for sure. You’re going to be in the main event of Unstoppable 9. I assumed you would look happy about that.

Shaw forced the smallest, slightest of smiles across her lips.

Shaw: I guess that’s why you’re paid to stand here and be a human microphone stand for the real talent in this company. You’re right. I’m going to the main event of Unstoppable 9 - the biggest night of FFW’s year. I’m going to be challenging for the biggest, most prestigious title in the whole world of wrestling - the FFW Championship. That’s pretty serious business don’t you think Amber? Not really the time to be cracking jokes or maybe you were expecting me, the Quebecois of the Century, soon to be Millenium, to have a chorus line break out behind me.

The French Canadian shook her head.

Shaw: Tabernac. The truth is, I deserve to be in this spot. I deserve to be right at the top of the card in the biggest match of FFW’s year, challenging for the FFW Championship. Not only am I one of the smartest wrestlers in this company, I’m almost the most talented, the most determined and the most consistent. Plus, I’ve got the Quebecois mindset which means I’m a natural born winner. No matter which anchor you throw around my neck, I still rev the engine and burst forward like it’s not even there. I elevate every single person I’m paired with to a new level. And on top of all of that, I’m the last woman to beat the current FFW Champion; to pin her shoulders to the mat as a referee slid into position and counted 1, 2, 3. And at Unstoppable 9, I’ll be doing that again.

Amber: Now we just have to find out who you will face that night. I appreciate you both talking with me tonight.

The camera focuses on what is clearly an unhappy Shaw before we head elsewhere.

Missy The Magpie

A quick clip from Relentless shows highlights from Missy’s match against Valerie Lamb, where she won the next shot at the Evolution Championship. As it ends, we look over the shoulders of two people watching it on a monitor backstage. As they turn to face the camera, we see it’s Missy herself and her manager, Christian Kincaid.

Christian: Look at that, would you? This girl right here put herself right back in line for another crack at the Evolution Championship! And that’s despite being “middle of the road” or Adam’s echo chamber in agreeing with his decisions. Man, what does that say about the woman she defeated at Relentless?

Missy: That’s what I was asking myself too. And it’s one of the main reasons I would never call an opponent “middle of the road”, because if or when they beat you, well… it’s not the best impression to give of yourself. But like I said before my match, I actually want to thank Valerie. Because of those words, it reminded me just who I am. And then I went out at Relentless and reminded everyone else.

Christian: That’s absolutely right. I’m not sure how she arrives at some of the things that fall off her tongue, but that’s old news. The new news...the important news...is that this girl right here is going to FFW’s main stage...the biggest stage in women’s wrestling, to say the least...in front of over 80,000 people to take “The” Steph Stefano for the Evolution Championship! And unlike Valerie, I think we both can agree that Steph has far more respect for your abilities.

Missy: Without a doubt, if our last encounter is anything to go by, Steph won’t be as quick as Valerie to discount me. Or to think that two losses suddenly equates to sucking! I can’t think of a better time or place for me to get this opportunity. Because just as the show is Unstoppable, I am going to be unstoppable. I want that Evolution Championship, I’m hungry for it and it is so close now that I can almost taste it.

Christian: And don’t think that capturing her first title in another promotion this past weekend has dulled her desire to be Evolution Champion. As the person who manages both of these women, I’m looking forward to seeing the rematch. Steph is an outstanding champion, and she’s riding quite the wave right now. For example...Steph Stefano is now officially the longest reigning Evolution Champion in the entire history of FFW. That’s….pretty stellar right there, don’t you think?

Missy: There is no doubt that Steph is an amazing Champion, and her reign with the Evolution Championship is testament to that. She has been turning away challengers left, right and centre… and I have a lot of respect for her. Even if certain people believe me saying that to be me blowing smoke. I know first hand what to expect from Steph now.. Although I’m sure she will likely come with some new tricks before our next match. Even with that though, I don’t intend to leave Unstoppable without the title in my hands. And capturing a title last weekend, hasn’t dulled my desire at all, it’s increased it. Just another reminder to myself of who I am and what I can do.

Christian: I’m sure she will bring everything and then some. I’d advise you to toughen up your back as much as possible in the interim though. Now with that said…

Christian gestures to someone off camera before they are joined by the reigning Fast Track Champion.

Christian: Now there were some comments apparently made to a certain bartender in a certain place this past weekend. But with you two teaming up at Velocity, it might be a good time to put all that behind us. What do you both think?

Scarlett: I have no problem at all! I didn’t even do anything wrong, she just gets cranky and she can’t blame me for that!

Missy rolls her eyes.

Missy: Yeah, little miss innocent you are. Don’t worry Christian, I won’t let it affect my performance in the ring. Outside of the ring, I’ll just use her for practicing my moves for the next month!

Christian: That’s good. I’d rather not see you both drop a match to the Miscreants...I think that’s what they are called, because you aren’t getting along well. And maybe for future team purposes, if you need to talk about the other to someone, just tell me and maybe not bartenders. I think that’s a good policy, how about you?

Scarlett: I thought bartenders were meant to be like Priests or something?! Like when you go to confession, they’re not allowed to tell anyone what you say! It’s not my fault he broke the bartenders oath or whatever?! So, yeah… I’ll just tell you from now on, Christian!

Missy: You could just try not spouting rubbish about me at all….that would work even better! But as usual, you have a good idea, Christian.

Christian: I can see we still have some fences to mend. So we’ll work on that so you two will be ready by Velocity. Meanwhile, I believe you have a match to go call with Zack.

He gives Missy a nudge to remind her, not that she forgot. And as she heads off, the show heads to commercial.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 04:33:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 01:21:19 pm »

Maggie: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: We’re about to see a first time ever meeting here, fans. You got two contrasting styles here as well.

Mai: Yeah, one is like a hyperactive child on a sugar rush. The other is more like wanting to beat the stupid out of you.

CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark.

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

Maggie: Now on her way to the ring, from The Great Cosmos by way of Akibahara, Japan... She is The Lucky Star... Andi Taaaaaakataaaaa!!!

#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Andi does her v-pose on the middle rope before she hops down and the song fades away.

Mai: See what I mean about the whole sugar rush thing? But that’s alright, I’m pretty sure she’s about to get demolished.

Zack: You don’t have a lot of faith in the “Lucky Star”, but you’re in the minority inside the BB&T Center.

Mai: I am a minority everywhere!

Sounds of thunder and lightning cast out, setting the atmosphere of the incoming Conqueror. The lights in the arena die out to allow for the spontaneous bursts of light that reflect the internalized storm.  As the silence takes hold, the startling opening guitar screech of Rammstein’s “Sonne” overtakes everything. It is followed by the infamous countdown.

“EINS, ZWEI, DREI, VIER, FUNF, SECHS, SIEBEN, ACHT, NOIN, AUS!"

Darkness falls over the entire arena, only broken by the miniscule twinkles of camera flashes in the crowd. A threatening violin floods the airwaves, with smoke collecting on the stage. As another section of the orchestral livens up, a sudden spotlight blasts onto the stage with a jet of pyro flying high up into the air. As it does, the Orchestra of Justice truly comes into its beautiful existence. On the stage, Artemis Kaiser appears, donning a new set of entrance apparel. Embroidered with many shimmering designs, Artemis’s military trench coat lightly moves as she rises onto the stage with her arms outspread. Bearing fangs fashioned onto a facemask and her eyes hidden behind shining red shades, Artemis steps down from the platform and into the smoke.

Maggie: On her way to the ring...fighting out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada by way of Mt. Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada...weighing in at an 135 pounds...she is the Last Empress...ARTEMIS KAAAAAAAAAISER!

Artemis marches down to the ring with her arms behind her back, not breaking her forward gaze. As the call concludes, the shot shows Artemis revealing her face to the camera and the audience. She removes her glasses, tucking them into the breast pocket of the coat. When she raises her head, the red streak, her scowl, and her stern expression completes all she wishes to do at her entrance. She continues to the western side of the ring, scaling the apron to stand on. She unbuckles the different pieces of her coat and politely hands it off to the stagehand. Showing her finesse, Artemis dips over the top with a rope-assisted backflip. She lands on her feet, giving the audience another pensive glare.

After which, she hits the mat again, rolling backward onto a knee. Her head rises to scan the audience as she remains in the dead center of everything, of her personal universe. The Last Empress rises off the mat, tugging on her black gloves. She pops each of her knuckles by pressing her index finger over them. After that and with her theme dying out, she turns her head to back to reality. She walks over to her corner, and gives the turnbuckle a brisk kick and stretches out.

Mai: Look at that, she doesn’t even like the turnbuckles. That’s right, you kick those damn turnbuckles! Screw them for being so...turnbuckle-y!

Zack: Whenever Artemis competes, you know whoever is facing her is not going to be looking forward to it. Everything she does is towards one goal: breaking her opponent down.

Artemis quickly finished her stretching regime as Jennifer Stringer called for the bell and stepped out of her corner, eyes not leaving Andi as the blue haired alien moved forward. Kaiser closed the gap between them as she looked for an opening before she spun round, lashing out with a spinning backfist that Takata ducked underneath. As Artemis turned back around to face her opponent, Andi caught her two quickly delivered palm strikes to the point of her jaw that caused the Canadian wrestler to take a step backwards. The Space Princess followed it up with a series of forearms aimed at her head only for Kaiser to cut her off after the third one, with a knee to the gut.

Zack: If I’m Andi Takata, I don’t think a striking contest is what I want to get into against Artemis tonight.

Mai: I don’t mind it. It’s fun watching her get beaten up, and Artemis is just the girl to do it.

The Newfoundlander followed it up with another raised knee into her opponent’s midsection before she stepped backwards and delivered a roundhouse kick to the side of Takata’s head. As Andi staggered backwards, Artemis charged forward and delivered a clothesline that sent her crashing down to the mat. The blue haired wrestler looked to rise quickly to her feet only for her foe to cut her off, pulling her into a Muay Thai clinch that she accompanied by bringing her knees upwards, driving them into the chest of the former Future Shock Champion. As the Last Empress lands the final knee, she transitions out of the clinch, into a hammerlock that she locked in tight before she delivered a suplex, that dropped her onto the trapped arm.

Zack: The more I think about it, the more it dawns on me that Andi isn’t going to have that many strengths compared to Artemis. About the biggest one is fan support.

Mai: Yeah, and the fans can’t win matches for you. It’s up to Andi to sink or swim, and I am looking forward to a good sinking.

Andi immediately sat up, holding her shoulder only for Kaiser to grab hold of her arm once more, applying an armbar to her. Slowly Takata started to push upwards to her feet only for Artemis to catch her with a sidekick into her gut before Artemis whipped her into the nearest corner. Andi hit the turnbuckles as Kaiser followed in close behind her to drive a running knee into her abdomen. Quickly following it up with a second, a third and a fourth as Stringer ordered her to let her out of the corner. Kaiser nodded as she accepted the referee’s instruction, turning around to walk away only to fire a back heel kick into the Space Princess’ gut. Andi doubled over and stepped forward out of the corner where she walked straight into a snapmare roll into a kick from the Canadian. Takata rolled backwards and started to come to her feet only for Artemis to jerk her forward by the wrist and sent her flying overhead with a capture suplex.

Mai: If the Fast Track Champion is watching this knowing she has a defense against Andi coming up, she should take a couple notes here. Artemis is wrecking Andi with ease!

Zack: There’s nothing easy about a match with Artemis Kaiser, and Andi’s getting a first hand account of that right now.

Slowly Andi began to rise only for Artemis to deliver stiff kicks into her midsection before she grabbed hold of her hand and yanked the Space Princess into a short arm clothesline that sent the blue haired woman down to the canvas once more. Again Andi slowly started to rise getting to her knees before Kaiser began to drive chops into her chest. Takata covered up her chest with her arms as she raised, only for the chops to keep coming; Artemis driving her hands down into Andi’s shoulders, then into her stomach before Kaiser dropped to her knees, delivering chops across her foe’s thighs before she swept her legs out from underneath her that saw her crash hard, back first into the canvas. Artemis quickly pulled Andi upwards from the canvas, lifting her off her feet and into an inverted Atomic drop. Takata stumbled backwards two steps, a look of pain across her face and as she started to recover, Artemis left her feet, caught Andi’s head and spiked it into the mat with a jumping DDT. Quickly Artemis rolled her opponent over and made the cover.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: First near fall for Kaiser, and Andi’s head must feel like a ten inch nail getting driven into the mat.

Andi kicked out on two and a half and Artemis only glanced at the referee as Stringer showed her the two count. The Newfoundlander rising quickly to her feet and dropped backwards to the ropes, eyes staying locked on Andi as the former Future Shock Champion began to rise only for Kaiser to bounce off the ropes and deliver a big boot into her face as she got to her knees. Andi fell sideways, catching herself on one hand only for Kaiser to drive her down onto all fours with an elbow to the top of her head. The Canadian wasted little time as she moved around the BSX member, bending down to grab hold of one of her arms as she locked in a half-nelson, using the hold to manhandle Andi upright before she lifted the high flying wrestler off her feet and into a half-nelson backbreaker. As Andi slumped down to the canvas once more, Artemis made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Textbook execution right there from Kaiser, and we could be close to a shutout!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Some people are just too dumb to know when they are beaten, Zack. Andi’s just dumb enough to meet that criteria.

Again Andi kicked out and once more Kaiser barely wasted a moment to check the count before she pulled Andi upwards and Irish whipped her into the nearest corner. Takata hit the turnbuckles hard and stayed in the corner, leaning back against the pads as her masked features screwed up in pain. Artemis measured her up before she came forward into a handspring enzugiri that missed its target as Andi ducked and stepped out of the way; Kaiser landing on her knees in the corner. As the Newfoundlander began to rise, the BSX member ran across the ring, pushed off the turnbuckles and bolted back towards her opponent as the Canadian pushed up to her feet and Andi caught her in the chest with a double footed dropkick. Andi rolled straight back to her feet, driving side kicks into her midriff before she leapt upwards and sent Kaiser flying towards the middle of the ring with a monkey flip.

Zack: I stand corrected. Andi may be just the slightest bit quicker than Artemis, and now she’s starting to uncork some of that on Kaiser.

Mai: Sooner or later, they always get caught, Zack. Always.

Andi sat up and grabbed hold of the middle rope, using it to pull herself up to her feet where she cast a glance over her shoulder. The Last Empress was starting to rise prompting Takata to hop up onto the middle rope and into a springboard headscissors takedown that sent Kaiser across the ring into the corner. Artemis pushed up to her feet and Andi darted towards her, leaving her feet and caught her with a corner clothesline. The Canadian staggered forward out of the corner only for Andi to hit the ropes behind her and slam her face first into the mat with a bulldog. Kaiser immediately started to push upwards onto all fours; Andi meanwhile stayed sat up on the canvas for a moment, pressing a hand to her head before she rose to her feet, beating Kaiser to a vertical base and ran into the ropes once more, coming back and sent Artemis to the mat with a Yakuza kick.

Mai: Not a lot of organized crime in Sunrise, but a yakuza kick will definitely help clear any congestion in your chest.

Artemis rolled away as she hit the canvas and started to rise once again, the Lucky Star measuring her opponent up, letting her get to her feet before she caught her with a reverse spin kick. Kaiser reeled backwards as the BSX member landed on her feet and followed up with a spinning heel kick. Artemis fell into the ropes and stumbled forward into an inside cradle from Andi.

Zack: Inside cradle, and Andi could snatch the win right here!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Or she won’t, because you aren’t going to catch a veteran like Artemis that easy.

Artemis kicked out at the final moment and Andi rolled to her feet and once more headed towards the ring ropes, springboarding off the middle rope as Kaiser pushed up to her feet only for the BSX member to catch her with a cross body block. As they landed, Andi hooked her leg for the pinfall once more.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Several near falls by Andi haven’t paid off, but you can see she’d rather be done sooner than later.

Mai: Maybe she’s not as stupid as I thought she was…...I take that back.

Again Artemis kicked out, shoving Andi away from her who once more came to her feet and watched as her opponent rose, setting off towards the ropes and springboarding high into the air off the middle rope once more before she came down with a double axe handle to the top of Kaiser’s head. Artemis fell down to one knee following the blow and Takata pulled her up to her feet and sent her into the ropes, catching her on the return with a leg lariat. The woman from Mt Pearl sat up as soon as she hit the canvas and began to rise only for Takata to cut her off with knees into her guts before helping her the rest of the way to her feet. As soon as the Space Princess had her opponent vertical she forced her back into the ring ropes with a series of stiff forearm shots to her jaw before firing her across the ring and catching her on the return with a butt-butt. Kaiser hit the canvas and Andi leapt into the air once more to come crashing down upon her chest with a knee drop. Takata immediately popped up to her feet, spun on her heel with one hand pointing up to the stars before she leapt into a moonsault that saw her land across Artemis chest. Andi hooked the leg for the cover.

One…

Two…

...THR--

Zack: A gorgeous moonsault, but still...STILL...Artemis has something left in the tank.

Mai: You have to pound on her and pound on her to keep her down. All this flippy-do crap isn’t going to get the job done.

Artemis rolled the shoulder and pushed Andi away from her; the Hall of Famer rolled away to her feet as she confirmed the two count with the official and began to help her opponent upwards, throwing a couple of forearms into her jaw as she did so. As she got her vertical, Takata hooked her head and delivered a snap suplex. Again Kaiser tried to rise quickly only for her masked opponent to slow her down with kicks to her ribs as she got to all fours and then pushed up to her knees before Takata helped her the rest of the way upwards before she jerked her head downwards into a single knee facebreaker that sent the Canadian falling backwards into the corner. Andi grabbed hold of her wrist and whipped her across the ring towards the opposite corner and took off after her. As Andi closed the distance she launched herself into a cartwheel back elbow only for Kaiser to get her feet up in desperation at the last moment, shoving Andi forward, causing her to stumble and fall flat on her face.

Mai: That was funny! I love watching Andi land on her face. I was told when she was growing up, her parents used to pack her lunch with a road map.

Zack: Will you stop?!

Artemis leaned back against the turnbuckle pads and tried to clear the cobwebs as Andi pushed upwards, getting back to her feet only for Kaiser to send her tumbling backwards with a flying side kick into the Space Princess’ face. Andi rolled backwards from the force of the kick and held her jaw as she lay on the mat for a couple of moments before she began to rise - still holding her jaw. Kaiser immediately walked forwards, catching her with a European uppercut, followed by a second and a third european uppercut. A fourth saw Andi take two steps backwards and as she did so, Kaiser skipped forward and drove a boot into Takata’s midsection. As Andi doubled over, the Last Empress bounced off the ropes and delivered an axe kick across the back of her neck, driving her face first into the mat. Kaiser dropped to her knees and rolled Andi over to make the cover.

Mai: If she had hit that any harder, we’d have had our first beheading in FFW! Sweet dreams, Takata!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Wow, look at the resolve and determination of Andi Takata!

Andi rolled her shoulder to break up the count and Kaiser shook her head as the referee showed her the two count. As soon as Takata sat up, Artemis drove her knee into the top of her spine and held it there as she applied a rear chinlock to the BSX member, pulling back on her head. The Space Princess twisted to the side as she began to push upwards to get her feet, causing the stiff striking technical wrestler to transition the hold into a side headlock. As they got to a vertical base, Artemis stepped on the back of Andi’s leg to force her back down onto her knees, allowing her to transition the hold into a hammerlock as Takata pushed back upright once more only for Kaiser to reach forward, wrap a hand around Andi’s jaw and jerk her body backwards into an inverted sitout facebreaker, driving the hammerlocked arm into the mat.

Mai: I think Artemis wants to make Andi’s arm much more limber in this match, like a spaghetti noodle even!

Zack: She’s well on her way to making that a reality at the moment.

Andi clutched at her shoulder and arm as she immediately rolled to the side, kicking her feet in pain as Artemis rolled the other way and pushed up to her feet. She stared daggers at her opponent, waving her to her feet as the crowd began to rally behind the BSX member. Slowly the Space Princess began to get to her feet and as she turned towards her foe, Artemis took off towards her, leaving her feet and delivered the Falcon Punch superman punch to Andi’s jaw. Andi staggered and stumbled backwards, eyes going glassy but managed to somehow keep her feet underneath her. Kaiser looked at her in astonishment for a moment before she charged forward and caught her on the point of the jaw with the Falcon Kick. After receiving the running single leg dropkick, Takata staggered one more step before she fell backwards to the canvas.

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: The thing about these kickouts...I don’t think they bother Artemis. She enjoys what she does, and it just means she can do more to the “Lucky Star” here in the BB&T Center.

Andi’s shoulder came up at the very last moment and Artemis glared at the referee’s two fingers for a moment before she jerked Andi to her feet and shoved her backwards into the corner. As Andi hit the turnbuckles, Kaiser unleashed a heavy elbow strike straight into her face, following it up with four alternating elbow strikes as she launched into the Hate Parade. Four puroresu style chops followed as Andi tried to cover up only to receive a series of ruthless kicks into her stomach. Again the Space Princess covered only for Kaiser to step backwards and launch herself forward into a running high knee. Slowly Andi slumped down to her butt in the corner, allowing Artemis to run the ropes and come back with a face wash to end the barrage. Kaiser kept her boot against Takata’s face as she leaned over the top rope for a couple of moments. Finally Artemis stepped backwards into the ring and stooped down to grab hold of Andi’s foot by the ankle and dragged her out of the corner before she dropped down and made the pin, hooking both legs as she did so.

Mai: If she keeps nailing Andi’s face, it can only improve her looks!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Still no dice for Kaiser, Andi is showing a lot of what made her the highly decorated woman she is in our business.

At the last possible second Andi’s shoulder pops up from the canvas and Jennifer Stringer waves off the count. Artemis Kaiser looked at the referee in disbelief, asking for the three count only for the referee to tell her that it was just a two count and nothing more. The Last Empress looked down at her opponent who was only just stirring to move and roll to the side only for Artemis to yank her upright, shoving her backwards into the nearest corner once more. She snarled at the Space Princess, reared her hand back and delivered a Stockton Slap - the open handed blow echoing loudly. There was another sneer from the Canadian wrestler as she reared back and landed a second and third Stockton Slap to Andi’s jaw, creating one bright red hand mark on her jaw.

Mai: Andi’s jaw is starting to remind me of the Japanese flag.

Stringer ordered her to let Andi out of the corner and got her wish as Kaiser sneered at the BSX member once more before she backed up. She lined Andi up, pointing a finger gun at her before she darted forward into The First Crusade rolling elbow… that missed as Andi dropped to a knee in the corner.

Zack: Oh, we were about to see the First Crusade, but Andi ducked it!

As Artemis spun around to face her opponent, Andi suddenly popped up from her knee and delivered a palmstrike to her jaw. Kaiser staggered backwards a couple of steps, holding her jaw before she recovered and immediately looked to go on the attack once more only for Andi to skip forward and catch her with a superkick. Kaiser collapsed backwards to the canvas as Andi fell back into a sitting position in the corner, breathing deeply. Slowly Artemis began to push up to her feet, holding her jaw which prompted Andi to reach up to the top rope, almost skinning the cat as she pulled upwards and flipped up onto a sitting position on the top turnbuckle. As Artemis got to her feet, facing away from her opponent, Andi rose to her feet and came flying off, flipping over Kaiser’s head and driving her into the mat with a diamond dust. Artemis bounced on impact, rolling onto her back as Andi took a couple of moments laid flat out on the mat, breathing deeply and holding her head before she rolled over and threw an arm across Artemis’ body.

Mai: No no no no nooo! It can’t go like this!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: It damn near did! That was close!!

Kaiser kicked out moments before the three count and Andi rolled away to the ropes, using them to pull herself up to her feet. She watched as the Canadian began to rise before yelling out “SSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!” and charged forward, catching Artemis with a Shining Wizard to the back of the head. The Newfoundlander collapsed to the mat as Andi forced herself back to her feet and staggered into position, looking out to the crowd before she leapt from a standing start into THE Shooting Star Press that saw her land across her foe’s chest. Quickly Andi hooked both legs as she made the cover and Stringer slid into position for the count.

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I thought it was over right there!! I don’t know where Andi keeps finding these reserves, but she has found yet another!

Artemis’ shoulder popped up off the canvas at the final moment, Stringer waving off the three count and showing the two to everyone involved. Andi implored the referee for the three count only for the experienced referee to show the two count to the Space Princess. The official though showed the two count once more and told the Hall of Famer that the arm came up in the nick of time. Andi slowly nodded her head in acceptance and came to her feet. She pointed to the top rope, spinning her hands around each other before stepping out onto the ring apron and climbing the turnbuckles. It took her a couple of moments for her to reach the top rope and find her balance as she looked to set up for the L.O.V.E. only for Artemis to have rolled and pushed up to her feet and lunged for the ropes. As she did so, Andi jumped over the top of her, landing on one knee.

Zack: Look at that vertical leap right there from Takata!

Mai: It is Artemis she’s jumping over, I mean….

Artemis turned quickly and as Takata straightened up, Kaiser wrapped her arms around her waist and looked to be about to go for a German suplex. Andi blocked the move and countered by stomping her foot viciously downwards onto Kaiser’s foot. Artemis released her hold around Andi’s waist and Takata immediately grabbed hold of her head and delivered the Space Crusher. As Kaiser hit the canvas, Andi made the cover, hooking both legs and gathered in her arm.

Mai: Not the SPACE CRUSHER!!

One…

Two…

...THREE!!!!

Zack: Wow! Andi Takata picks up a massive win heading into her Fast Track title shot against the “Star Distraction” tonight!

Stringer called for the bell and Andi rolled away; the Space Princess holding her jaw for a couple of moments before she finally sat up.

Maggie: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…”LUCKY STAR” ANDI TAKATA!!!

Zack: I think we can safely say that the space princess is on one hell of a roll with her sights set on Scarlett Silver and then Ji-Hu at Unstoppable 9!

Stringer helped Andi to her feet and raised her hand in the air in victory. The crowd cheered as the Space Princess had her hand raised, the masked wrestler headed towards the corner, celebrating to the roar of the crowd of as Artemis rolled out of the ring. She headed up the ramp, holding her head while Takata continued to celebrate in the ring before the show headed elsewhere.

The Malicious Era

“SEND ME TO MY GRAVE... SEND ME TO MY GRAVE...
OOOHH-YES YES YES... I GOT A BIG MEAN WOMAN...!
IT’S TIME I LEAVE, GRAB MY KEYS,
TAKE THE LAST SHOT OF JACK ‘FORE I HIT THE ROAD...!
FIND ME UNWINDIN’, SMELL THE SUN SHININ’,
LONG HOT STRETCH AND IT TAKES ITS TOLL!”

“Anarchy’s Son” by Mike O’Phee begins to play over the sound system as the Sunrise crowd welcomes their native daughter, at least as far as Florida is concerned. As the country song plays, the loud honking of a truck horn echoes throughout the arena! The sound of a car horn resounding through the arena roars once more as a fairly sized custom truck begins to roll in next to the entrance ramp. The hood of the truck has a business name and phone number of a local garage and custom shop painted on for all to see. Driving the vehicle is none other than Mallory Bennett with a grin on her face and the championship belt on her dashboard.

“SKIN AIN’T AS SMOOTH AS IT USED TO BE,
BUT MY BABY ALWAYS STAND BY ME...
NOT MUCH TIME FOR ME TO SHOOT THE BREEZE,
HEARIN’ WOLVES IN THE DISTANCE CRYING!
I TRY TO STAY AWAKE, GOT MY EYES ON THE ROAD,
STOMACH RUMBLES AND NECK’S BEEN ACHIN’,
I BRING A LITTLE LIGHT TO A COUPLE MO’ SOULS,
WHO SAY ITS ALL MINE FOR THE TAKIN’.

Wearing the scars of one of the hardest fights of her life, The Malicious One has the Ultraviolence championship in her hand as she looks out around the crowd, wearing flannel as she takes in the cheers of the the crowd, being as close to home as it gets until FFW comes to Sunrise. Her song continues playing as Mallory suddenly decides to jump into the truck of her car, hopping onto the roof... And raising the title on top of the truck for all to see.

“BUT IT AIN’T WHAT IT SEEMS, IF YOU CUT NEAR THE SURFACE,
TIME I SHINE MY GUN...
AND ANYTHING I DONE, DONE DID IT ON PURPOSE...
CALL ME ANARCHY’S SON...”

Maggie: Making her way to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida... YOUR REIGNING, DEFENDING ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION...This is “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!

Zack: After one of the most hellish matches we have ever seen, Mallory Bennett proved to be the one to finally break what will go down as the longest reign with a title in FFW singles history. I do not believe anyone may ever top Emma Mackenzie but... They can certainly try.

Mai: Rrriiiggghhhttt, well with Mallory’s track record of title reigns, I expect she’ll lose this one by streaking.

Zack: You can joke all you want Mai but I don’t think you’re ruining this welcoming of Florida’s favorite daughter.

Mai: ...Perfect. Because Florida is Anarchy incarnate. Just check the newspapers. And if that’s the case why does the song call her a “son”? NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAKES SENSE!

Finally Mallory walks down her truck and hops onto the apron, landing gracefully before lifting the title once more to a resuming of cheers for her. Looking particularly pleased, she steps through the ropes and asks Maggie for the mic before tapping it.

Mal: I’mma keep this short and sweet for ya’ll because I know you like more action than you do talking and I can oblige to that. What Emma was doing with this title, I’m gonna carry on that tradition, so Charlotte Harker? You want a round two? I might have to ask Claire to watch me that night if she feeling up to it. Suspectin’ she’s gonna want a more closer eye than Gillie. Only if she wants that is. You can believe I know you Harker and I’ll be seeing each other soon and when we’re done... Raven Knight, you can get another piece. Ruby Tyler, whenever you’re ready we can throw hands too. Artemis Kaiser... I gotta bone to pick with you from earlier this year I think, so how about this time, we got something different on the line... My point is I’m here to take this division and lock it up under safe keeping... Because that’s the standard that Emma left it and I ain’t wanna be the one to mess with that because as she told me...

The Ultraviolence champion paused as she steps into the ropes, title on her shoulder. A few in the crowd repeat her as she gets bleeped out on national television.

Mal & Crowd: Don’t [BLEEP] it up.

There’s some laughter in the southern crowd as Mal chuckles in spite of herself.

Mal: That’s to paraphrase. See... There’s only two wrestlers now part of that legendary season nineteen and I hate to always harp an an old thing but you and me Bianca are the last two standing... And it’s feelin’ kinda like a race to the top now. Guess I shouldn’t start nothin’... Just sayin’... Meet you at the top and we can pick up where we left off... But for now... For now there’s Ultraviolence. For now there’s defending this division. Keeping it thriving, keeping the lifeblood going... The best hardcore division in wrestling today, is what Emma left me to the keys to.

There’s a very small... Very small smirk on the lips of the new Ultraviolence champion, as if she’s fully aware of the very waspish jab she’s about to take. Suddenly it makes sense why she mentioned Bianca.

Mal: And unlike some hardcore divisions in a few other wrestling companies, I won’t let it go to shit now that Emma’s too big for it. I mean I ain't run cryin' to another company cuz I couldn't hack it against Emma or whoever woulda been champ the first time neither.

A contingent in the crowd ‘oooohh’ as they realize Mallory is taking a potshot at SVW and more to the point, the current SVW Chaos champion.

Mai: ...Well. For once I agree with Chandler’s dickwallet.

Zack: I’m going to ignore what you called her so I don’t have to be a witness when she kills you, but it sounds like the Ultraviolence champion was watching Extreme Prejudice and... For better or worse, approved of FFW firing back at SVW.

Mal: See I ain’t gonna promise ya’ll the most dangerous or murderous matches you’ve ever seen. That’s just kinda dumb, if you ask me. Super explosive double thumbtack wall metal pavilion wood stove bomb matches and so-and-so... A real hardcore wrestler only needs a few tables... Or maybe a ring set on fire... Or maybe a cage sparking to make real magic go off. Again... Might just me. Might just be FFW and how things go down here... But Charlotte... Whenever you aaaaannnnddddd Shaw are ready... ‘Cuz that’s a thing. I’ll be waiting. This whole division... Is in an age of Maliciousness like ya’ll ain’t never seen before... That’s a promise.

Bennett throws the microphone down as the crowd cheers to the sound of “Anarchy’s Son” once more before we cut elsewhere.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 01:22:36 pm »

Maggie: The following tag team match is your main event of the evening, and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Maggie: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: Valentina and Isis have managed on more than one occasion to get past Mickey and Raquel. And they could put themselves right in line for a Unity shot if they can get past them again, tonight.

Mai: Those titles would look so much better around Valentina’s and Isis’ waists.

“HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?! BAD THINGS COME IN TWOS,
BUT I NEVER KNEW... ABOUT THE LITTLE THINGS!”

Maggie: From Berkeley, California... At a combined weight of 240 pounds and accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid and Steph Stefano... They are your REIGNING... FFW UNITY CHAMPIONS... Mickey and Raquel... THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!!

“Every single day, things get in my way. Someone has to pay, for the little things.”

As the chords of “The Little Things” screech, the entire arena gets filled with cheers. Spotlights of yellow and pink and green flicker through the crowd and the arena darkens as the music plays. Mickey and Raquel emerge from the top of the ramp with a ladder in tow, holding it up together. Scarborough has her tag title draped around her neck and Raquel has her’s around the waist. Raquel and Mickey put down the ladder and high-five after coming down while Christian watches on with a smile and Steph with her arms crossed. Fair and Scarborough roll into the ring before climbing opposite turnbuckles, soaking in the cheers with wily grins before handing their tag titles away to CK and Steph keeps an eye on the ladder.

Zack: Mickey and Raquel have a massive unification match coming up at Unstoppable 9, but first on their road there they need to deal with the Privileged Circle tonight.

Mai: This can be a preview for them, so that they can get used to losing. They’ll be nice and comfortable with it by the time Unstoppable comes around.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks all of the four competitors in the match as Maggie makes her exit from the ring. Pruitt calls for the bell to get the match underway, and both teams take a moment to decide who is going to start. While Scarborough Fair are still discussing, Isis starts for her team and heads straight towards her opponents corner. She points at Mickey making clear that she wants her to start. Raquel tries to start instead, but Mickey climbs into the ring before she can. Mickey rushes at Isis, trying to get the drop on her, but Isis catches her with a hand around her throat and lifts her off her feet. Scarborough starts to kick her feet wildly, but Isis holds her away from her at arm’s length so that she can’t reach.  It doesn’t stop Mickey from trying though, and she keeps swinging her legs wildly trying to catch Isis. A pair of forearms from Isis hit across Mickey’s head, before Morales grabs her and drops her backfirst over her knee.

Zack: Isis is making her intentions incredibly clear. She is wanting some payback on Mickey and that backbreaker may have knocked a few vertebrae out of place!

Mai: You go ahead and tell ‘em why you mad, Isis!

Mickey gets back to her feet supporting her back, and Isis straight away lays into her with an avalanche of forearms which start to knock her backwards. After several more of the forearms, Isis clocks Scarborough with a spinning backfist that knocks her straight down to the canvas. Mickey gets straight up again, starting to look frustrated, and Isis clocks her with a second spinning backfist sending her straight back down again. Scarborough tries to roll away to be able to get herself back to her feet, but Isis stops her from getting very far and pulls her back up to her feet.

Mai: Who would want to get away from Isis anyway? She should be flocking to her to worship at her feet!

Zack: Isis is not giving Mickey a second to recover, or even get up now. She needs to find a way to escape her clutches as soon as possible or this could be a very quick ending.

Another series of forearms from Isis rain down on Mickey, before she uses both palms into the centre of her chest to knock her down to the canvas. Mickey gets back up again, looking more annoyed than frustrated now, only for Isis to repeat the same again sending her straight back down. This time, Mickey doesn’t get straight back up, and as Isis goes to pull her up, the brunette scoots between her legs and pops to her feet behind her. Scarborough takes off towards the ropes, coming back she aims a shoulder tackle at the larger woman, but Isis side steps it with ease.

Zack: At least Mickey has managed to escape Isis’ clutches, but without some offense of her own, it isn’t going to do her much good.

Mickey continues onto the opposite ropes and as she comes back this time, she narrowly ducks under a waiting clothesline from Morales. She carries onto the other side and this time as she came back she wraps both arms around Isis’ thighs, using a double leg takedown to get the redhead down to the mat. Both women get back to their feet with Mickey a heartbeat before Isis. As Isis turns to face Mickey, she is knocked backwards from the impact of a dropkick square to her chest. She recovers from it fairly quickly, but Mickey is ready with a second that knocks her off balance enough to put her down to one knee. The crowd come to their feet as the Unity Champion comes off the ropes again to clock Morales with a shining wizard that drops her fully to the canvas. 

Zack: Mickey has gotten herself into this match finally, and the crowd are fully behind her. You can see how much of a toll Isis’ offense has taken on her though, she would be wise to look for a tag as soon as she can, Raquel is fresh as a daisy.

Mai: She got lucky that’s all. It’ll take more than that to keep Isis down on the mat!

As Isis starts to make a move towards getting back to her feet, Mickey delivers a double foot stomp to flatten her back down again. A fist drop into Morales’ gut, temporarily bends the larger woman in the middle, but not for long. Moving quickly Mickey, gets back to her feet and straight away leaves them again to land a standing moonsault straight across the redhead’s chest. She quickly hooks one of Isis’ legs for the cover as Pruitt drops into position.

Mai: Does she really think that is going to keep Isis down for a three count? Isis must have hit her ever harder than it looked.

ONE!!!

T-NO!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up easily just after the one, and shoves Mickey off her roughly with a palm to the chest.

Mai: See! It will take more than that to keep a fine specimen such as Isis down.

Mickey rolls away and back to her feet, rubbing her chest as she does. In her corner, Raquel pounds on the top turnbuckle, trying to get Mickey’s attention for the tag. Seeing it, she starts to head in that direction but before she can get more than a few steps, Isis grabs her by the ankle and yanks her down to the canvas. Mickey hits with a thud, and Isis gets to a vertical base. Pulling Mickey up to her feet, she tosses her across into the corner where she hits with another thud. Isis charges in after her, using a body avalanche to squash the smaller wrestler against the turnbuckles.

Zack: It looks like Mickey has just found out what it feels like to be the filling in a sandwich, with Isis and the turnbuckles as the bread!

Mai: People would pay good money to have Isis pressed up against them, you know!

Isis steps away and as soon as she does Mickey crumples in a heap to the canvas. Christian and Raquel try to rally her from the outside, as Isis moves to pick her up again. Before she can get a grip on her, Mickey rolls under the bottom rope and straight down to the floor, where Christian helps her back to her feet. Shaking off the cobwebs a bit, she makes her way down the floor to her corner, as Isis follows her out of the ring. Before Isis can catch her, she rolls back into the ring near her corner. The redhead climbs back into the ring a little further down from the corner, and straight away makes a beeline for Mickey. Scarborough side steps at the last second and Isis hits the corner face first.

Mai: She should be penalised for that! She lead Isis straight into a trap, and her poor face!

Zack: Mickey did nothing wrong, and If Isis had chosen not to follow her, it wouldn’t have happened. Mickey has the chance for the tag now to get herself some recovery time.

Mickey straight away hits Isis with a chop block to the back of her knee, which brings her down to the opposite knee. Before the redhead can get back to her feet, Mickey applies a hammerlock, pushing her arm as far up her back as she can. Keeping the hammerlock in place, she starts to unload kicks into Isis’ back and side, until Pruitt orders a break. Mickey stops her kicks but keeps the hammerlock held as she reaches over to tag Raquel in. Pruitt recognises the tag, and Mickey releases Isis’ arm and climbs out of the ring.

Zack: Mickey’s finally got the tag she needed, and Isis looks like she doesn’t know which way is up right now. Each of Mickey’s kicks smacked her face against the middle turnbuckle!

Mai: C’mon Isis, shake it off. You can take Raquel.

Isis staggers backwards out of the corner looking a little disorientated. Raquel launches herself off the top rope into a flying crossbody that collapses Morales to the canvas, with Fair on top of her. Raquel is quick back to her feet and waits for Isis to get as far as her knees, before she hits her with a spinning heel kick that sends her back to the canvas. Isis gets up to her knees again looking more annoyed this time, but before she can get any further, Raquel catches hold of her head and puts her into a front facelock. Isis starts to move up to her feet but before she can fully reach them Raquel falls backwards, using a Facebreaker DDT to plant Isis.

Mai: Why do they keep targeting her face! That shouldn’t be allowed. It’s jealousy, that’s what it is! Jealousy!

Zack: I’m sure jealousy is not the reason. Raquel is keeping the pressure on Isis and making sure she cannot get back to her feet.

Raquel takes off to the far side ropes, as Isis again starts to move towards getting up. She reaches as far as her knees again before Raquel springboards off the ropes for hurricanrana that flips Isis straight back to the canvas. The Unity Champion gets back to her feet, only long enough to land a double foot stomp into Isis’ body, before she goes for the cover, prompting Pruitt to get into position to count.

Zack: That was a picture perfect springboard hurricanrana from Raquel, and she could be about to take this home now.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up before the three, and shoves Raquel away from her. The redhead pushes back to her feet with a grunt, lifting Raquel up with her as she does. 

Mai: Not so quick, Zack! Isis is still in this. Just look at how easily she’s picking up Raquel, like she’s taking out the trash!

The Florida crowd shower Isis with boos as she picks Raquel up into a Gorilla Press position above her head. She holds her there for a moment, showing off her strength before she walks towards her own corner. When she’s within reach, she throws Raquel into the corner. Fair hits backfirst and slumps straight down to a seated position on the canvas. Isis charges in after her, connecting a knee to the side of her head, and then grabs hold of the top rope to deliver two more. Valentina claps Isis on the back for the blind tag, and steps into the ring telling Isis it’s her turn. Isis looks reluctant to leave, but after a warning from Pruitt that they could be disqualified she takes her place on the apron, where Valentina just was.

Mai: This referee wants to spoil all of their fun. She could just turn away and let them both go at her for a few minutes.

Zack: Valentina got tired of waiting for her turn and forced the tag herself, she is fresh and hasn’t even had a look in, in this match yet.

Valentina takes hold of the top rope herself and starts to stomp onto Raquel’s chest. Pruitt immediately orders the break, but Valentina pushes it until a count of four before she steps back with her hands raised…. But only for a second before she goes back in again. She starts stomping on Raquel’s chest again, and delivers a final stomp to her face just as Pruitt again reaches a count of four. The Latin Goddess steps back with a smile on her face as the Florida crowd shower her with nothing but disdain.

Zack: Lozano is really pushing those five counts for all she can without risking getting disqualified.

Mai: Look at those legs! Raquel should feel honored to have them so close while Valentina stomps her.

Zack: I don’t think honored is going to be high on the list of things that she is feeling right now.

Lozano steps back to Raquel, this time pulling her up to her feet. She whips her across into the opposite corner where she again hits back first. Valentina follows her in and lifts her leg to use her foot to choke Raquel against the top turnbuckle. Pruitt again orders the break, and warns Valentina that she is close to getting herself and her team disqualified. The Latin Goddess pushes it until a count of four again, before she pulls Fair out and hoists her into position to use a Samoan drop to sending her to the canvas. The Privileged Circle member takes off towards the ropes. She rebounds off them to deliver a knee drop into Raquel’s body, before she goes for the cover.

Zack: Valentina hasn’t stopped punishing Raquel since she got into the ring, and this could be the end right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WOAH!!!

Pruitt stops the count as Mickey connects a baseball slide to Valentina’s head to send her sprawling backwards off the cover. Scarborough immediately heads back to her corner before Pruitt even has chance to order her out of the ring.

Mai: The referee should just disqualify them straight away for that!

Zack: Because The Privileged Circle would never break a pin attempt right?

Isis steps into the ring to go after Mickey, but Pruitt stands in front of her and orders her straight back out again. Raquel makes a beeline towards her own corner as Valentina reminds Isis of the chance of a Unity Championship shot if they can beat the Champions, which makes Isis do a double take. Reluctantly she gets back out of the ring as Valentina turns to see Raquel already most of the way to her own team’s corner. She charges after her, but just as she is about to grab her, Mickey leans over the ropes and Raquel stretches forward to make the tag.

Zack: Tag from the Unity Champions and here comes Mickey! She has had plenty of time to recover from her earlier onslaught at the hands of Isis and is raring to go again.

Morales shouts at Valentina from their corner to tag her in, and as the Latin Goddess turns to face her, Mickey launches herself from the top rope with a Flying Crossbody just like Raquel did earlier. She sends Valentina to the canvas, and immediately mounts her chest to start delivering lefts and rights to the side of her head. Before Pruitt can even request a break, Mickey gets to her feet and takes off to the ropes. She comes back with a leg drop that she lands square across Valentina’s chest. She hooks the far leg for the cover, as Pruitt gets into place.

Zack: Mickey is almost echoing Raquel’s entrance into the match earlier, and she is not messing around. Valentina is down and this could be all she wrote.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Valentina gets her shoulder up before the three. Mickey looks to the referee for clarification and after Pruitt holds up two fingers Mickey rolls back up to her feet.

Mai: When are they going to realize that the Privileged Circle completely outclass them. They should just lay down and make it easy on themselves.

Scarborough makes a move to pull Valentina up to her feet, but before she can she goes flying face first into the ropes… thanks to Isis clocking her with a forearm smash across her back. The referee stands in her way again and orders her out of the ring. With the referee distracted Valentina gets to her feet, and before Mickey can turn around from the ropes she kicks her in the back of the knee. Scarborough lands with her throat across the middle rope and Valentina steps onto her back to push her down more onto it. Christian and Raquel try to get the referees attention, as Valentina grabs the top rope and starts to stomp onto Mickey’s back. With getting the referee’s attention having no luck, Raquel goes into the ring and heads straight for Valentina. The Latin Goddess steps off of Mickey’s back, and Isis leaves the ring. Pruitt turns around to see Raquel about to clock Valentina and immediately admonishes her.

Mai: See they’re just cheats! Go on referee, disqualify them!

Zack: If Valentina wasn’t just choking Mickey out on the ropes, Raquel wouldn’t have gotten into the ring. And she hasn’t laid a finger on Valentina so there’s nothing for them to be disqualified for!

Raquel tries to explain as she exits the ring, but the referee tells her she didn’t see anything. Mickey staggers back to her feet, clutching her throat as she does. Valentina gets behind her and grabs the back of her head. The Latin Goddess takes Mickey across the ring to use a running bulldog to faceplant her into the canvas. Lozano immediately gets to her feet and runs to the ropes. She rebounds off them to deliver a curb stomp to the downed Unity Champion, before flipping her onto her back and hooking a leg for the cover.

Zack: The Privileged Circle are a three count away from getting one over on the Unity Champions.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Mickey gets her shoulder up at the last possible moment and Valentina storms to her feet, going toe to toe with the referee, accusing her of a slow count.

Mai: I agree, that was a slow count! You tell her Valentina.

Zack: That wasn’t a slow count at all, and arguing with the referee isn’t going to do Valentina any favors.

As the referee holds her ground with Valentina, Mickey gets back to her feet, still rubbing her throat a little from the earlier choking. Lozano spins around, just in time to see Mickey charge at her with a shoulder tackle that knocks the Latin Goddess back first into the neutral corner. Scarborough lands a trio of chops into Valentina’s chest, before she uses a monkey flip to bring her out of the corner. Heading to the nearest corner, Mickey goes to the top, then launches herself off with a split legged moonsault which she lands perfectly. Straight away she hooks both of Valentina’s legs for the cover.

Zack: Beautiful move from Mickey, this has to be all she wrote now! I don’t think Valentina can get up from this!

ONE!!!

Isis watches intently from the apron, ready to enter the ring to break up the pin attempt.

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The crowd erupt in cheers as Ruby Tyler appears from the crowd, she hops the barricade and grabs hold of Isis’ leg. With a sharp tug she pulls the redhead off the apron, hitting Isis’ face off of it as she does.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ruby lays a couple of boots into Isis’ ribs before hopping back over the barricade and into the crowd.

Pruitt gets to her feet and calls for the bell as Mickey rolls of the cover.

Maggie: Your winners, via pinfall………………..THE SCARBOROUGH FAIR!

Mai: No, baby no! Isis would have saved the match then if it wasn’t for Ruby Tyler! What was she doing here anyway!

Zack: Ruby ran a little interference of her own there to stop Isis from running hers. Isis does not look amused in the slightest!

Mai: Of course she isn’t happy, Ruby just cost them the match!

Valentina rolls out of the ring, as Isis tells her angrily what happened, while Christian and Raquel join Mickey in the ring. The referee raises both of their hands, to a massive pop from the Florida crowd and on this image the show comes to an end.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 07:08:52 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: