Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 04:53:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 41 (Pool Party)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 41 (Pool Party)  (Read 318 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 19, 2018, 08:21:44 pm »

Recorded from the Intercontinental Fiji Resort in Viti Levu, Fiji
June 19, 2018

A stick of dynamite is plunged into a stone wall with a fissure. The fuse burns down to the end before the wall blows apart. Covering her face from the blast is Mara Werth dressed in what looks like a tomb raider outfit. “Bringing Down the Giant” by Saving Abel begins to play. She heads inside the opening in the wall, shining a flashlight on one wall showing the FFW logo and then the Future Shock logo. As she moves ahead, she comes across a platform overlooking a pit. Upon looking inside, she sees Lacey surrounded by dead flowers blowing red mist towards her.

Oh. I hit the wall I got back up and dusted off.
I’m past the pain and I’m taking back all that I lost,
I’m going to kick you off the throne hang your crown up on the wall

We then cut to quick takes showing Lydia Charisma delivering her Ocean’s Eleven finisher. Celeste is then shown hitting her Heaven’s Cloud ace crusher to a pop from the crowd. Then we see a large bubble being blown before it pops to reveal the smiling face of Nora Harris. Bianca Reed takes off her sunglasses, and throws them into the crowd. Mila is shown with her surfboard dragon sleeper locked in before we cut back to the tomb.

Yeah your glory days are gone gone gone.
Yeah I’m bringing down the giant
I won’t sit here undecided.

Mara extends her arms to both sides, and walks carefully across the platform before she makes it to the other side. She reaches the other side, finding a hall of mirrors as she steps into another entrance. She glances at the various mirrors around her as she walks past them, while Tara Cortez passes her twice in one mirror after Mara moves away. She comes upon two stone statues that look like guardians to a door. She retrieves two gems from her pocket, placing them in the stone hands of the statues before the door starts to move.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

We cut away from there to see Gemma Pierce and Kaya Crimson staring across at one another. Gillie Barnes thrusts the Future Shock Championship over her head with a smile, and Harley Shannon has the Harley Headlock locked in next. Cassandra Steen is shown counting her money as Kyle stands over her shoulder. “Poison” is shown next as Rose is dressed like Harley Quinn, and slams a giant mallet onto the camera before it cuts back to the tomb.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

The doors finally open as Mara carefully steps forward, looking around as a row of lights come up all the way to a throne. And there sat on the throne with two lions sat in front of her is Elizabeth Lannister. She points towards Mara as the two lions roar and launch towards the camera before we cut to….not to the Future Shock Arena but poolside on a beautiful sunny day. The camera pans showing many of the Prospects enjoying themselves in lounge chairs in their swimsuits, including Elizabeth Lannister on an inflatable chair with a drink in her hand. Lilly Arthur is manning a lifeguard chair. Stretched out on a deck chair next to her boyfriend in a white bikini is Rose Gardner. The camera then heads over to see Zack Hudson and Lyn Dallins in appropriate beach attire as well.

Zack: Hello there, everyone! And welcome to the gorgeous Fiji islands, where today Future Shock is hosting it’s very first pool party. As you just saw, the Prospects are certainly enjoying themselves. And I’m very happy to have Lyn Dallins back for what is going to be an all challenge episode of Future Shock featuring a great many of the Prospects and some special guests, Lyn.

Lyn: Zack I been up, I been down... I been around... No actually I asked Adam if I could take some vacation days and he obliged me. So what’s on tap?!

Zack: We’re gonna see all kinds of challenges today, Lyn. There’s water jousting, there’s dodgeball, and a first ever...log rolling competition as well. We have some guests as I mentioned earlier taking part today as well.

The camera shoots over to one side of the pool, where we see Luci Jamieson in a red bikini making herself comfortable on a lounge chair as she speaks to another blonde beside her..

Zack: There’s the Defiance Champion of SVW, Luci. She’ll be taking part in today’s events, and likely soaking up a little sun in the process. And that’s Sydney Christensen from HELL Lucha Libra there with her, also part of today’s show.

Lyn: We’ve really got a who’s who of stars showing up for this little shindig... And the bartender even makes those awesome drinks in a lopped off coconut, Zack. With pink umbrellas man! Pink. Umbrellas.

Zack: Adam is here as well, and apparently has some big news to share on things to come. I’m looking forward to that as well. But Lyn, I believe we’re set to go for our first challenge today in a water joust gauntlet with Missy, Cassandra Steen, and another special guest.

Lyn: Let the beautiful war of sibling rivalry commence... Who is our special guest?

We cut back to the pool again, and find two pedestals jutting up from the water with a pair of pugil sticks on each. Missy and Jessica Anderson give each other a hug before they head up the ladders to the top. Missy, in a white bikini, picks up her pugil stick seconds before Jessica in a blue one piece grabs hers.

Zack: As you can tell, Missy and Jessica Anderson are friends, and have a lot of camaraderie. But it’s that woman right there…

The camera points over to Cassandra Steen, in a black two piece, watching from poolside with her arms crossed under her chest.

Lyn: ...Who if looks could kill, someone would be reading Missy’s eulogy.

The referee on the deck blows the whistle as Missy and Jessica begin the game. Missy starts by aiming for Jessica’s hip, but she manages to avoid the shot. Anderson instead goes for the legs, catching Missy on the thigh and briefly costing her her balance. Jessica starts swatting at that same part of her thigh, trying to knock her off balance enough to send her over. But Missy uses her foot to push the stick, and then catches Jessica in the stomach. Anderson leans over a little bit before Missy brings it up into her face to send her off balance. She quickly manages to recover though as Jessica gets her pugil stick between Missy’s calves and starts batting it back and forth to destroy her balance.

Lyn: This has been so far a very fair, if not action packed first minute of a pugil stick battle. Look at how Anderson works over the lower center of gravity on Missy.

Zack: I couldn’t agree more. I’d say this is one of the most physical challenges Future Shock has, and as you can see, there’s definitely strategy involved.

The strategy starts to work pretty well as Missy begins having serious trouble standing. As she starts to lean to one side, Jessica pulls her stick back and thwacks her on the side of the head. Missy nearly goes as Jessica aims for a second shot to the head. But Missy bats it away with her hand, regains her balance, and fires back with a shot to Anderson’s hip. Two more follow that before Missy sweeps her legs out from under her. Jessica only falls down onto the pedestal, but manages not to fall off. Missy then begins using her pugil stick like a fly swatter, smacking Jessica’s body with it before she can push it off and get back to her feet.

Zack: Interesting strategy here, Lyn. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say these two have been watching some previous joust matches on the FFW website.

Lyn: Well we do have quite an archive... Which you too can watch on the FFW On Demand service for only $7.99! ...Anyway, I’m glad they’ve both been doing their homework.

Missy continued the rain of shots, some of which landed across Jessica’s body. But Anderson surprised her when she got Missy’s pugil stick under one arm and held it. Jessica started to grin as she was lining up her shot….at least until Missy pulled her stick forward as hard as she could. Jessica fell over the front end with Missy’s pugil stick down into the pool with a splash. The whistle sounded as Missy did a little dance on the pedestal, grinning down to her friend as Jessica returned the smile before heading out of the pool.

Zack: Well now that was pretty smart of Missy. Be careful if you are going to hold onto the pugil stick, kinda like holding a wrestler’s foot in a match. It can backfire!

Lyn: So goes the end of Jessica’s run so to speak and it’s time Cassandra gets this fight on the road.

Cassandra immediately headed up after taking a pugil stick from Kyle poolside. One of the assistants started trying to fish Missy’s stick out of the pool as Cassandra wasted no time. As soon as she got up there, she began battering Missy with the stick. Missy absorbed many of them but had no way to fire back before Cassandra gave her a hard shot to the ribs. It looked like it hurt Missy where it hit before the end of the stick made a metallic noise as it bounced up off the pedestal.

Zack: Missy’s not ready, and….I don’t think that pugil stick is soft. Did you hear that noise it just made?

Lyn: More to that, Zack it... Didn’t have any give. Usually the pugil ends have a little give to them. Hard foam, plastic, you get the idea. That thing didn’t even jiggle.

Missy held her arm at her side for a moment before Cassandra beaned her with the pugil stick, knocking her off balance before she leaned back and hit Missy with all her might. The #1 contender to the Evolution Championship fell over the edge in pain as Cassandra dropped her pugil stick into the pool. Missy hit the water on one side, and Cassandra’s pugil stick did on the other….before it sank to the bottom while the other two from before were still floating.

Lyn: That thing is sinking faster than Australia’s chances against France. To all our Aussie fans, I am so... So sorry. And Cassandra wins!

Cassandra raised her hands in victory atop her pedestal as Missy looked up at her with a glare of clear anger. The Prospect made her way down as Kyle was there to congratulate her, and raise her hand again. She looked back to her drenched sister in the water with a little smile, and tapped her head as if to imply she got outsmarted.

Lyn: You know, I’ve never met two sisters who would be so much better off as strangers than Cassandra and Missy but... Can’t choose your family, Zack.

Zack: You got that right. I’m not sure what Cassandra proved here, other than she will stoop to any level in order to upstage her sister.

Cassandra headed for one of the covered tables, and took a seat with a smile now on her face. Kyle handed her a pair of sunglasses to put on before raising her hand again. On that image, Future Shock heads to its first commercial break.

Bring It On

The next image we see is not one we usually see as Kyle Kilmeade is stood between two of his Prospect clients. Not in a suit though, but instead he’s in a pair of boardshorts with no shirt. On one side is the Aspire Ring bearer Lacey, and the other side is occupied by Stacey Sky.

Kyle: A few days in Fiji is just what I think we all deserved, but before your Aspire Ring bearer goes to play some dodgeball, I thought it best that she and I remind you of something that happened at Anarchy. And that is...we told you so!

Lacey: I tried to warn cream puff that she wasn’t in my league, but she just would not listen. She only has herself to blame for what happened, despite her crying and trying to blame everyone else. And in case anybody has forgotten, the Aspire Ring is mine and it is staying mine until I’m done with it.

Kyle: Now I know that the next 3 challengers are lined up for Lacey. And some of you may have already written her off, but let’s do some math. There’s Gemma...who Kaya has defeated….whom Lacey has defeated in a fatal four way. So if she can beat Kaya which she will apparently have to do...again…, she can knock off Gemma. Now as it pertains to Lydia, good Lord! She’s beaten her too, because she was also in that fatal four way. The only difference is Lydia hasn’t decided to let go and try her luck elsewhere. So with that math in place, that’s 3 more defenses already done!

Lacey: Lydia seems to like math so she can vouch for the figures herself. I want to be the first Prospect to ever get to five defenses. And I make it a mission to ALWAYS get want I want. So too bad, so sad for everyone else. They can have my sloppy seconds when I’m done. It’s that simple.

Kyle: And that brings me to this goddess on my other side. At Anarchy, you got to see a glimpse of what Stacey Sky can do. Nora Harris got to feel it, and she should be very very glad the match ended how it did. Because last I checked, Nora was getting choked out and that’s probably not how she envisioned her Future Shock wrestling debut. But that’s alright. At Wipeout, Stacey here can finish the job.

Stacey: Obviously I deprived her of oxygen a bit too long since she seems to have the convoluted opinion that it was me you saved from her!

Stacey pauses a moment to shake her head at the notion.

Stacey: If the bubblegum princess thinks she saw even half of what I’m capable of she is in for a very long night at Wipeout. You know, I might make it a very long night for her anyway. Just because I can.

Kyle: We can probably cut this short, because something tells me a portion of the audience is watching with the sound off right now. They’ve never seen two women who possess all the talent, beauty, and intellect that is in front of them at one time.

He gives them both a little squeeze as he has an arm around each of their waists.

Kyle: Any final thoughts you’d like to leave them with, ladies?

Lacey: Yeah, keep tuned to watch me win the dodgeball challenge! But besides that I think just seeing us has probably put enough thoughts in their heads already! It’s always good for the little people to have dreams.

Stacey: Makes it more fun to crush them then.

They both turn in unison to plant a kiss each on Kyle’s cheeks.

A Visit From Luci

The next image we see after the commercial break is a pair not seen before on Future Shock. Sara Wilkins looks quite pleased though as she stands between Luci Jamieson and her fiance, Vincent Belmont.

Sara: The first ever Future Shock Pool Party is underway here on the island of Viti Levu in Fiji. We’ve already seen one of the guests tonight in the water joust, and I’m sure more to come. One of those guests we’ll also be seeing is the SVW Defiance Champion Luci, and her fiance, Vincent Belmont.

Vincent, usually seen well dressed, looks a bit odd in a pair of shorts. He even finds it odd as he keeps looking down at himself. Luci meanwhile is in her bikini top and a pair of denim shorts.

Sara: Welcome to Future Shock. Luci!

Luci: Thanks, Sara. Though maybe the bigger thanks would go to Adam, since it’s thanks to him that I’m here at all. Don’t think I’ve ever seen any wrestling production in Fiji, so this is a first.

Sara: It’s the jet lag that gets you. A 16 hour time difference is something I have never had to deal with just going to Boston. Is the fact that you haven’t seen something like this part of what interested in you wanting to be involved?

Luci: Pretty much that in a nutshell, absolutely. I’ve had...quite a lot of different experiences in life and not many of them have actually involved much in the way of positive, so this is something that would give me that different experience that can only - hopefully - be enjoyable.

Vincent: This event certainly sounded appealing, and I felt strongly Luci would enjoy it. She agreed, and we are both quite happy to be here. And as she said, many thanks to Mr. Grant for allowing us both to be here.

Sara: Given that you weren’t in FFW at the time Future Shock came about, how do you feel about what it has become in the years since it was founded? Would you agree that you wouldn’t likely find events like this anywhere else?

Luci: I think that was part of the point, to be honest. Though you would have seen many events in the past where women were in non-wrestling events for the sake of sexual gratification of anyone attracted to them. But of course this isn’t that and I’m not going to pretend that it is, because that would be wrong. Similarly, I’ll also not pretend to be...well versed in much of early Future Shock. I was, at the time, dealing with some issues that aren’t worth discussing here. I know the history, of course. And for it to become what it has, from that, is quite wonderful for the company. I’d also probably argue that the success of Future Shock brought about similar ideas in other companies, as I’ve heard of a few cropping up.

Sara: No question. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. Just out of curiosity, how did you prepare for dodgeball, if you did at all? I have a hard time imagining your fiance hurling things at you.

Luci: Vincent was a key part of getting me back into shape and overall ring ready, I can assure you he’s thrown worse things at me than balls. Those knees have still got a hell of a strength in them! But training with people who have kids, oddly enough, has its advantages. So I did a lot of things with small people, who are quick as hell and don’t hold back when trying to knock you over. They’re worse than some of the people I’ve worked with, honestly.

Vincent: The best training does not always come from fellow colleagues in this business. I assure you she is quite ready for the dodgeball challenge, and even brought the appropriate attire.

He gestures towards her bikini top and shorts.

Sara: Well….it is a pool party.

Luci: Yep, but I sure as hell won’t be wearing denim shorts when doing the challenge. Don’t need extra weight where I can avoid it!

Sara: Good luck to you tonight, Luci! And thanks again for being part of the show. I understand we’re gonna send it over to Adam, who has some big news to share.

Vincent gave Sara a short bow before the scene changes, as indicated.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:58:24 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 08:24:12 pm »

One Distraction Too Many

The show heads to one of the deck tables, and we find Future Shock Director Adam Grant there. He’s wearing a very loud Hawaiian style shirt with a pair of shorts, and a pair of sunglasses as he addresses the camera.

Adam: I promised I had an announcement for the show tonight. I won’t take very long, because I’m sure you’d rather see what’s going on rather than hear from me too much. My announcement is regarding an annual tradition we have here on Future Shock. And that is the 2018 Future Shock Cup.

There was the sound of some kind of disturbance off camera that distracted Adam briefly before he continued.

Adam: The Future Shock Cup has been a big part of Future Shock long before we had this reboot. This year will be no different. The prize will be the winner’s choice of one of two things. Either they can choose to challenge for the Future Shock Championship, find a partner and challenge for the Future Shock Tag Team Championship, or be granted an immediate graduation to the FFW roster.

He glanced off camera again as whatever the disturbance was caught his attention again.

Adam: Here’s how it works this year. I’m putting together two tag matches with partners who may or may not get along very well. And the winners of those two tag matches will meet in a fatal four way to crown the winner of the 2018 Future Shock Cup. To get to the finals, those teams will have to get along at least for one match. Who’s entering, you may ask? Well I’m going to be making that decision in the coming days. This is a massive opportunity, so I’m sure any Prospect would love to be part of it. If so, show me. Make it known. And the winner will have one hell of a prize waiting for them, not including the trophy that’s being crafted as we speak.

He glances over again when he hears more noises, and back to the camera.

Adam: Stay tuned to Future Shock to find out who will be added to this all-important tournament for the Cup. Now let’s get back to the pool party, shall we?

He got to his feet, and headed off in the direction of the noise as the camera picks up a brunette dressed in an old cut up Nirvana shirt with jean shorts walking past one of the other tables with production assistants chatting with a Coke before she opens the cup and pours it on the floor with a smile. She continues walking as the assistants look annoyed at her when she passes.

Zack: Is that….It is. Why is Wilma Iris Napier here?!

Future Shock heads to a commercial break.

Well Hello, Wilma

After the commercial break, the cameras have caught up with surprise guest Wilma Iris Napier in her swimsuit as she has joined up with Kyle Kilmeade. He looks quite happy to see her as he extends an arm towards her.

Kyle: Well now this is a very pleasant surprise. You should have told me you were coming, and I’d have taken care of getting you in here without any issues.

Wilma: No need for that, I’ve got it handled. Didn’t really plan on coming, but after all the hard work I put into the past few weeks I thought  earned a little vacation, and what’s a party without me around?

Kyle: No arguments there. Plus you showed up just in time for Lacey’s challenge coming up.

He pointed towards the pool as a narrow walkway was being extended across it.

Kyle: She’s about to outlast the others in a little game of dodgeball.

Wilma: Oh sports, how exciting! Shame Morgy didn’t come, she would have loved throwing balls around, played softball half her life or something like that. I was never too into team sports though, hard to win with a bunch of losers dragging you down.

Kyle: Having met Morrigan, I can see why people threw things at her. It’s alright, it’s not like she’s needed. You’re totally safe here, besides...I brought my own security.

He nods a few feet behind them to show his bodyguard, Rhea Laskaris, standing with her arms crossed under her chest keeping a watchful eye.

Kyle: She’s the best at this job.

Wilma: No arguments here, takes quite the training to be able to stand still and not move. I couldn’t do it, I get bored just thinking about it.

Kyle: You and I both. Tell you what, I have a table over here with some shade. You can come watch the rest of the show with me. How’s that sound?

Wilma: Excellent! Hook me up with some of that water Fiji keeps getting praised for and I’m a happy spectator.

Kyle snaps his fingers at one of the hotel employees to make that order before the pair head towards a table. And then, we head back poolside for the challenge.

As the show heads back to the pool, the narrow walkway has been extended from one side of the pool to the other. On one side of the pool we find Brianna Singer in a black bikini throwing a dodgeball up in the air as she awaits the Prospects to line up.

Zack: Next up, it’s a Future Shock favorite among the challenges. We’re gonna play some dodgeball. The last time we did this, it was Halloween with Celeste as the pitcher. But she’ll be part of it, and there you see Future Shock’s Executive Assistant Brianna Singer warming up.

Lyn: You know, Zack... I can’t help but feel like Miss Singer is going to enjoy this. Like really... Really enjoy this.

Zack: The rules are pretty simple, fans. If you get hit by a ball or fall in the water, you’re eliminated. The last girl left will be the winner.

One by one, each of the five participants makes her way onto the catwalk. The first is Sydney Christensen, a blonde with a black one piece on. She looks to the camera with a smile as Luci joins her next.

Zack: Sydney Christensen joins us from HELL Lucha Libre, and looks like she has some power to her. There’s SVW Defiance Champion Luci as well, a very talented lady who has enjoyed great success in SVW.

Lyn: As I said earlier, we’ve really got a who’s who

The next to join them is Celeste, who looks quite happy as she finds her spot on the walkway. She quickly adjusts her white two piece before Mara Werth follows after her in a similar red bikini.

Zack: Celeste was the pitcher last time, she’ll have to do the dodging today. Mara Werth won the competition that night, Lyn. She’s practically a defending champion here.

Lyn: You know, we SHOULD probably get a custom championship going here...

The final Prospect to join them was Lacey, who gave a cold stare towards the other girls, especially Celeste. Dressed in a green two piece, she cracks her knuckles and looks across towards Brianna at poolside.

Zack: You can tell there’s no respect or admiration even still between Celeste and Lacey. It’s probably a good thing Mara is between them, otherwise this could get ugly.

Lyn: I’m not even sure that’s a proper buffer. Give them time, Zack.

The official poolside blows the whistle to start the competition as Bri bounces the first ball between her hands before she leans back and hurls it. It’s aimed right at Sydney, who ducks under it as it sails into the water. She glances back to see where it landed just as Bri fires off a second. This one heads straight at Mara, who sidesteps it as it sails paster. The Executive Assistant nods her head, scoops up and hurls another between Sydney and Luci this time. Both girls manage to avoid as they step in opposite directions.

Zack: So far, Bri’s not had much luck pitching. Everyone she has aimed for has avoided it, the only one who hasn’t had anything aimed at her is Lacey.

Lyn: Redheads stick together in this new generation. Who knew?

It was unlikely that she heard Zack, but Bri immediately hurled the next shot at Lacey. But the redhead avoided it without too much trouble before another shot was fired. It whizzed over Mara’s head as she ducked it, and glanced behind her to see it land in the water. The Executive Assistant started picking up the pace a little, scanning the five girls before Elizabeth Lannister emerged from the water. She pulled one of Celeste’s feet out from under her as Bri caught the brunette with the dodgeball at the same time, sending her into the pool. Lannister smirked as Celeste’s head came up out of the water while the “Lioness” headed for the ladder to get out.

Lyn: Well... With a little assist from a certain Lannister, Celeste is eliminated. Like ashes in the mouth.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister is really spoiling for a fight with Celeste, and I’m pretty sure she won’t have to ask twice at this point.

The four girls remaining moved a little closer together as Celeste went after Elizabeth as soon as they both got out of the pool. Security had to intercept the brunette as Christian wrapped her in a towel and tried to calm her down. The four looked back to see what was happening before Brianna took advantage of the distraction. She beaned Sydney on the back of the head, wobbling her a little before a second shot sent her into the water as well. The blonde glared back at the redhead as Brianna only smiled sweetly, telling the girls they need to pay attention.

Zack: Like the rest of us, Lyn, the girls were looking to see what was about to happen between Elizabeth and Celeste. And Bri proved she is very much an opportunist in ANY environment.

Lyn: I mean, is anyone surprised by that? At all? ...And then there were three.

Mara, Lacey, and Luci moved closer together. Brianna began firing shots again. The next one was aimed at Mara, which she again managed to avoid. Two more in quick succession nearly caught Lacey, who took a large step to the left to avoid them. Brianna fired one at Luci, which she also managed to avoid. Bri told Lacey to move back closer to the other two, which she did but ended up shoving Mara into Luci. Both girls had trouble regaining their footing before Bri struck Luci square in the chest, and sent her backwards into the water.

Zack: Ouch, right in the numbers if she were wearing a football jersey. There goes Luci, and she may have a bruise tomorrow.

Lyn: The Defiance champion did her best, and now we have only the Aspire Ring holder and Mara left to go!

As Luci made her way out of the pool, Brianna picked up the speed once more and began firing balls in rapid succession. One of them whizzed by Mara’s head, practically causing her hair to blow to the side. Another nearly clipped Lacey in the kneecap before she stepped to the side. Two more aimed at each of their abdomens, but both Mara and Lacey moved out of the way before they connected.

Zack: Bri’s really picked up the speed, hasn’t she? I don’t think she’s fond of either of these two girls, and she is certainly showing no favoritism.

Lyn: Perhaps I was too hasty about that redhead thing, Zack. Maybe she considers all Prospects her subordinates, equally expendable.

Mara and Lacey looked at one another for a half second as Brianna grabbed another projectile. She leaned back and fired it at Mara just as Lacey stretched her leg behind Werth’s. It nudged the brunette off balance when she went to avoid the ball. She managed to do that, but Brianna took full advantage with two more shots in a row as Mara tried to move away from Lacey. She missed the first, but the second one caught her flush and sent her into the water. Lacey waved the soaked former convict before a smile formed across her face.

Lyn: ...And we have a winner, Zack. Yet another thing I’m sure Lacey will be happy to remind us of.

Zack: No question about it. She was hellbent not to drop another dodgeball challenge, and you gotta believe some of that was just a middle finger to Celeste.

The official declared Lacey the winner before Mara started shaking the walkway with both hands. It caused Lacey to lose her balance, and fall backwards into the water anyway. Werth looked pleased with herself as she headed for the ladder on one side while Lacey did the same on the other. Kyle raised her hand, and gave her a towel. Rhea Laskaris stood with her arms crossed under her chest behind her manager, keeping watch.

Zack: Lacey really wanted to win this competition after her last outing in it, didn’t she? Nice to see Mara made sure she got to know what it felt like though.

Lyn: Even if accidentally. Kyle goes to check on his client, dry her off... And Rhea is mostly scowling. Par for the course, really.

Lacey patted herself down quickly, and joined Elizabeth on one of the deck chairs before both snapped at a hotel employee to bring them a drink.

Harley’s Bright Future

Future Shock returns from a short commercial for the upcoming Wipeout event, and goes back poolside in Fiji as the viewers can see the next challenge being set up over the pool behind Harley Shannon and Sara Wilkins, dressed in a blue one piece with a sarong.

Sara: I’m here with Harley Shannon at the Future Shock Pool Party here in Fiji. Harley, are you having a good time here poolside?

Harley: Yeah, I’m having a blast, getting to soak up the atmosphere, hopefully it won’t get too tense as the challenges keep on rolling. Hopefully they won’t be too many sore losers and people will just relax a little, enjoy themselves and soak up the sun a little bit.

Sara: That’s the hope. We are guests here, after all. I did have a couple things I wanted to touch base with you on though. Let’s start with Anarchy. I know you are keeping a close eye on the Future Shock Championship picture awaiting your rematch. With Gillie’s defeat of Andi, she’s set to face Valerie McKinley next sometime before we get to Wipeout. Would you care to make a prediction for that match as “Killer B” Bianca Reed awaits August 14th at Wipeout?

The orange haired woman took a moment or two to weigh up her answer.

Harley: Well, Gillie has got a couple of wins over McKinley - you could almost make the argument that Barnes has her number. That said though, the Future Shock Championship is on the line and it’s the one that that Valerie has been focusing on and targeting since the moment she stepped through the door. It’s going to be one hell of a match, something that I think all the fans are going to love to watch and will rave about.  Gillie’s going to have a real fight on her hands and Valerie will push her every step of the way, but I think Old School will just manage to squeeze out the win and head to Wipeout to face Killer B.

Sara: Did it surprise you at all that Valerie was the one who ended the streak that the #1 contender had been amassing in the last few months? That’s how she got this shot, she defeated “Killer B” on a recent Future Shock.

Harley: That’s one of the things about streaks, Sara, they’re there to be broken. We shouldn’t forget that for all her bluster about being in the top 1%, superior to all of us and privileged, she’s actually a damn good wrestler; one with Kyle Kilmeade in her corner to make her more dangerous.  And it could be a good thing for Bianca. It might refocus her, cause her to put the foot down on the gas even more and not take anything for granted - not even subconsciously. And I’m sure that if you gave the Reed the choice between having her streak on the night she met Valerie or when she challenged for the Future Shock Championship, she’d probably choose the match against McKinley.

Sara nods in agreement with that.

Sara: On our next show, you’ll be back in action in a match where you might be able to test yourself against the 1 Percenter...as well as the rest of the Privileged Circle. It will be all three of them facing yourself and the Future Shock Tag Champions NHB in a six woman tag match.

Harley: I’m looking forward to it. I’m looking forward to testing myself against any member of that trio - from the 1 Percenter, the Goddess or the Titaness. They each bring something different to the ring, different strengths to be aware of and to combat and we all know how well Valentina and Isis work together. And it’ll be a pleasure to be able to work with an experienced pairing like our Future Shock Tag Team Champions, No Holding Back. I’m sure there’s a lot that I can learn from them.

Sara: I’m sure. We’re about set up for some dodgeball, fans. So let’s send it over and see what transpires.

The shot heads elsewhere after that.

The Seasoning (Not Herbs)

We return to poolside with Andi Takata, who seems to be talking to Lydia Charisma about something.

Andi: 2 freakin’ weeks and she couldn’t even get the name right. Can you believe it? OH, we’re on! Never mind that.

*ahem*

Andi: It’s everyone’s favorite Space Princess here with some great news for all our gamers out there! As you know Future Shock’s first video game was a smash hit, thanks to the hard work put in by everybody, from staff, to announcers, to Mr. Grant, to the talent themselves here in FFW, and the fine people at Telltale Games! Let’s all give ourselves a round of applause.

Clapping. Not everybody, but some clapping nonetheless.

Andi: Well done, everybody. So its with this success, that I am proud to be able to present on this very program, the hot exclusive! Bigger than new Mario Party! Bigger than any cookie cutter battle royal! Bigger than E3!

Lydia: That’s huge news! ...Also do you see why I ask everyone if they know my—but anyway HUGE NEWS!

Andi: You’re damn right it’s huge news! Thanks to everyone out there who supported Season One of Future Shock: Road To Stardom, it is my great pleasure to announce that there will be a Season Two!

Clapping again.

Lydia: That’s not really that huge of a news item, you said that on Twitter last week.

Andi: I wasn’t done yet! There’s more freaking announcement to be had! And not everyone follows me on twitter AT AndiTakata. But they should. They’d have known the first part. But what they wouldn’t know is who exactly would be the STAR of Season Two: The Seasoning, which is totally the unofficial title. It is…. Not me. I had Season one, and again, thank you for playing with me and making the game a huge success. But since it was such a huge success, we needed to make sure we had the right star to highlight for Season Two. We want bigger, and better, and to really make this game twice as good. There was a very long process. Programmers and developers in a room with marketing people and management. Conference calls with me, with Mr. Grant, and all sorts of boring people that gave us a budget and a window of time for development!

Arguments were had! Food was thrown! Insults and injuries, love and passion, everyone had an opinion on who it should be! And after all the fighting was done and the dust settled, everyone over at Telltale came to one BIG conclusion! The star for Future Shock: Road To Stardom - Season Two: The Seasoning!

Do you know who I’m talking about? Do you know who it is?

Andi turns to Lydia again to ask...

Andi: DOOOOO YOOOOU KNOOOOOW HERRRRR NAAAAAAAAAAME?

I know who it is, and the answer is right behind me on this big cardboard display of the cover that is currently covered by this lovely waterproof tarp.

Lydia: No offense, Andi, I like non-sequitur as much as the next girl but this is a two hour program. Can we get to it?

Andi: I’m getting there right now! The Future Shock star that has been chosen for Season 2…. Is…

Andi looks around as if expecting a drumroll.

Andi: Where’s the drum roll?

Kaoru (from off-camera): Reveal it or it’ll be on your head!

Lydia begins rapidly tapping her legs. Closest thing to a drumroll we have guys.

Andi: The star chosen is….!

With that, Andi whips the tarp off and throws it to the side, revealing the cover art featuring…

Andi: Future Shock Champion, Gillie Barnes!!

Applause from all poolside.

Andi: WAIT! I’m not done! Becaaaaause…. It’s Gillie Barnes….

Andi takes the cover art off the stand, and opens it up like a huge book to show not just Gillie’s cover but also a second cover?

Andi: ...and because Season Two is going to be so huge, it’s Gillie Barnes, AND Rose Gardner!

Oooohs from some in attendance!

Andi: Season 2 will be twice as big, twice as fun, and with twice the stars as Season One! What do you all think?!

Lydia eyes the cover tentatively.

Lydia: You know I like it but it needs more obnoxious neon green and purple coloring. Maybe song notes. Other than that, it’s awesome!

Andi: I’ll talk to the art people about that. This probably won’t be the final version.

Lydia: So is there anything you can tell us now without too many hashtag spoilers? Interwoven storyline maybe? Things you do as Rose affects Gillie, vice versa? The ending changes based on who is on top? Will a season 1 game save affect anything? Will people continue to remember things?

One of the lovely pool goers lifted a sign that read rather tentatively ‘Andi will remember that’.

Andi: Well I can’t give away too much yet, as things are still in development, and as we say in the business, the card is subject to change.What I can say though, is that yes, some of the choices you make will affect gameplay on both sides, and there will be more than one ending depending on how things go. People are absolutely going to remember things! And if they remembered to keep their Season One save, there will absolutely be bonuses! In fact, I’m authorized to reveal the first of them right now! And to help show it off, here is one of the stars herself!

And as Andi points to a side, she reveals… another Andi Takata? NO! It’s Rose Gardner, cosplayed as the Hall of Famer, complete with light blue double ponytail, Space Idol clothes and everything! As the party goes cheer for Andi!Rosalina, Poison strikes Andi’s signature pose and winks at the OG princess.

Andi: You almost look better in it than I do!

Rose: I had to do it! And I have nothing on the actual Space Hime!

Andi: As you can see, Rose will have ME as one of her cosplay costume in the new game as a bonus! One of many costumes planned, I might add. The graphics department is going to love you. So how does it feel to be in your own game? Now people are gonna be cosplaying as you!

Poison blinks and smirks.

Rose: I hadn’t thought about that! Can’t really think about people cosplaying as Rosalina, because Rosalina is the one who cosplays other people! But you know what? Now I can proudly say that I’M A CHARACTER IN A VIDEO GAME! And THAT…

Cue the biggest grin ever. You know what’s coming!

Rose: … IS REALLY GOOD!

Andi: It is really good! We’ve come to a full cosplay circle! I’m confident you and Gillie will make this the BEST SEASON EVER!

Kaoru: There’s only two seas-

Andi: NOBODY ASKED! Best seasoning! Say it!

Kaoru: Settle down, you nutmeg. I’m sure they’ll do fine.

Andi: You can all see for yourself how fine when the game comes to all major consoles and PC in early 2019! Yaaaaay. Be sure and pre-order your season passes for Future Shock: Road To Stardom - Season Two, you’re not going to want to miss even one chapter! And speaking of not wanting to miss anything, stay tuned! We’ve got more action from the pool coming up right now!

Another commercial break follows that.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 08:24:55 pm »

The show comes back from the break, and we find two spinning round platforms from one end of the pool to the other. Each platform has segments, all of which are moving at different speeds.

Zack: It’s time for some logrolling. The rules for this game are simple, fans. Two contestants will race across from one side to the other without falling. Whoever gets by the fastest without falling moves. Then the next two do the same. The two winners face off with the fifth contestant to see who wins the race. We did a random drawing to see who got to go last earlier, and it was won by Vivi Robichaud.

Lyn: The Priestess will in the meantime get to scope the competition. It looks like first up... Mila Martin and Lydia Charisma.

The five competitors head to one side of the pool, each checking out the speed of the log segments. The powerhouse of the group, Lydia Charisma, volunteered to go first. In a blue two piece, she did a little posing as she lined up, waiting for her opponent in the race. Mila “Midnight” Martin, in an all black bikini,  stepped forward to play against her.

Zack: I’m not sure a contest like this is to Lydia’s advantage, Lyn. Especially against Mila who has military training, which I’m sure had some exercises similar to this.

Lyn: Charisma’s proud of her size and her mouth... Neither of which will do anything to help her here. We’re entirely in agreement Zack.

Andi, Vivi and Tara watched on as the official blew the whistle to start the game. Lydia and Mila began to quickly move across the log. Each were careful as they moved from speed to the next, but Mila seemed a bit more adept. She crossed the logs a little over a second before Lydia did, and shook her hand. Charisma gave her a little light applause out of respect.

Zack: Just what I thought, Lyn. Mila moves onto the next round here. Next up, we got two women who are scheduled to meet at Wipeout competing. Andi Takata and “10 Star” Tara Cortez are going to try their luck.

Lyn: Now I won’t take away from the physical acumen of Cortez, like her or hate her... But Takata’s speed kills.

Andi was in a white swimsuit, while Tara wore a black bikini with two red stars on the front. A water balloon struck Tara in the stomach before the camera showed it was shot by the FFW Champion. Kaoru held her hands up as Tara’s lips pursed in anger. The whistle blew, and the pair took off across the spinning logs. Both girls were having a little trouble as they reached the center of their logs before Tara’s stopped moving entirely. She quickly made it across with no trouble whatsoever, as Andi noticed hers had stopped before she made it across. Tara was signaled as the winner, a wide grin forming on her face.

Zack: What happened there? Why did Tara’s stop moving?

Lyn: I don’t know, Zack. It... It makes no sense, and it caught Andi off guard... As did that water balloon from Kaoru. She’s looking a bit wet.

Zack: Mila and Tara will now face off to see who will compete with Vivi for the win. But I don’t get why Tara’s log stopped moving.

Both logs began spinning again as Mila and Tara exchanged glances. Andi immediately headed into the resort, telling a cameraman to follow her. The whistle blew as Mila and Tara began to move across the spinning logs. Mila made excellent time until hers started speeding up even faster. It caused her to slow down as Tara’s slowed, and she easily made it across as Mila went into the water. Tara again looked quite pleased with herself.

Lyn: ...Okay, So first, the barrel that Tara uses slows down. Now, Mila’s speeds up. I’m finding it very hard to grasp what is going on here.

Zack: You and me both. I know in one of the production rooms, they are controlling these devices for the players.

Vivi cast a wary glance towards Tara, who was now quite eager to get the game going. The former mistress kept a close eye on her before the logs started rolling again. The whistle blew as both women began to move back across the spinning log one more time. Vivi put her arms out at her side as though she were walking a highwire, and began to traverse very quickly with Tara struggling to keep up with her.

Zack: What a brilliant strategy by Vivi! She’s practically gliding across, and Tara’s having some trouble on the other side.

Lyn: I don’t think Tara was expecting Vivi to be quicker than even that but she’s about to win this!

Vivi picked up speed before Tara hopped over to the log she was using, quickly moving up behind her before she shoved her into the water and continued across to the other side. The whistle blew as Tara grinned. Vivi came up out of the water, not looking too happy with what happened before Cortez took off towards the building.

Lyn: We were having such a good time as well...

Zack: Tara better get moving, she’s got an agitated Vivi on her trail. And I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

The show cuts inside where we see Andi bursting through the door where the producers were controlling the game. Inside they found...Tara manning the controls. Takata started shouting as she went to grab her, but Tara got to her feet. She darted for the door as Andi security made it inside to keep the two separate with Andi shouting there’s two of them!

Zack: How on Earth did Tara get back there that….wait!

Lyn: ...........................It all makes sense now. IT ALL MAKES GODDAMN SENSE NOW!

Tara escaped the control room as the camera cut back to see Vivi stalking towards Tara in a hallway elsewhere.

Zack: How can Tara be…. Andi….she may be onto something here!

Lyn: FORGET ONTO SOMETHING, GIVE THAT WOMAN A MEDAL! It all makes sense. The matches, the random happenstances--she caught her own football, she played board games--ZACK THE WOMAN CALLS HERSELF TEN STAR! LIKE... LIKE DOUBLE FIVE! THE CAKE IS A GODDAMN LIE! SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE! IT’S HIS WIFE IN THE BOX! VADER IS LUKE’S FATHER!

Vivi stalked towards Tara as she entered an elevator. The priestess took off in a run to get her, but the doors closed before she could get it. Meanwhile back in the control room, Andi continued telling the producers and security there were two of them.

Lyn: THERE! ARE! TWO...!

Zack: Is Andi onto something here? This pool party has gone completely out of control! But we’re out of time, we’ll see you at Velocity!

Andi continued in the control room trying to tell the producers there were two Taras before the Future Shock pool party faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: