Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:47:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 43

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 43  (Read 359 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 17, 2018, 10:56:52 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
July 17, 2018

A stick of dynamite is plunged into a stone wall with a fissure. The fuse burns down to the end before the wall blows apart. Covering her face from the blast is Mara Werth dressed in what looks like a tomb raider outfit. “Bringing Down the Giant” by Saving Abel begins to play. She heads inside the opening in the wall, shining a flashlight on one wall showing the FFW logo and then the Future Shock logo. As she moves ahead, she comes across a platform overlooking a pit. Upon looking inside, she sees Lacey surrounded by dead flowers blowing red mist towards her.

Oh. I hit the wall I got back up and dusted off.
I’m past the pain and I’m taking back all that I lost,
I’m going to kick you off the throne hang your crown up on the wall

We then cut to quick takes showing Lydia Charisma delivering her Ocean’s Eleven finisher. Celeste is then shown hitting her Heaven’s Cloud ace crusher to a pop from the crowd. Then we see a large bubble being blown before it pops to reveal the smiling face of Nora Harris. Bianca Reed takes off her sunglasses, and throws them into the crowd. Mila is shown with her surfboard dragon sleeper locked in before we cut back to the tomb.

Yeah your glory days are gone gone gone.
Yeah I’m bringing down the giant
I won’t sit here undecided.

Mara extends her arms to both sides, and walks carefully across the platform before she makes it to the other side. She reaches the other side, finding a hall of mirrors as she steps into another entrance. She glances at the various mirrors around her as she walks past them, while Tara Cortez passes her twice in one mirror after Mara moves away. She comes upon two stone statues that look like guardians to a door. She retrieves two gems from her pocket, placing them in the stone hands of the statues before the door starts to move.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

We cut away from there to see Gemma Pierce and Kaya Crimson staring across at one another. Gillie Barnes thrusts the Future Shock Championship over her head with a smile, and Harley Shannon has the Harley Headlock locked in next. Cassandra Steen is shown counting her money as Kyle stands over her shoulder. “Poison” is shown next as Rose is dressed like Harley Quinn, and slams a giant mallet onto the camera before it cuts back to the tomb.

When your world comes crashing down I’ll remind you
I’m the one who’s laughing loud in your face
Yeah yeah your karma’s coming back here to find you this is going to get a little violent
Yeah I’m bringing down bringing down the giant.

The doors finally open as Mara carefully steps forward, looking around as a row of lights come up all the way to a throne. And there sat on the throne with two lions sat in front of her is Elizabeth Lannister. She points towards Mara as the two lions roar and launch towards the camera before we cut to the live broadcast to see a roaring crowd full of Future Shock fans.

Zack: Welcome back to Boston, and we are live in the Future Shock Arena on the road to Wipeout on August 14th! Zack here, and I’m with the “King of Commentary” himself, Lyn Dallins! It’s only 4 weeks away, and tonight is going to make a huge impact on that show! Because in the main event, the Future Shock Championship is on the line when “Old School” Gillie Barnes meets the “1 Percenter” Valerie McKinley in a rare cable television defense.

Lyn: Two women who cannot, will not abide each other and the 1 Percenter is looking to finally put Barnes behind her, and the Future Shock title in front.

Zack: We’ll also see two of the women lined up to get an Aspire Ring shot meet for the first time. One of your proteges, Lyn, Lydia Charisma has a tough out ahead of her tonight when she meets the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce. I’m sure you’d agree with me that Gemma has been nothing but impressive since arriving in Future Shock.

Lyn: Absolutely. This hard nosed prospect is the likes of which I have not seen, but looking at Charisma and Pierce... You could not find two more different wrestlers.

Zack: I understand we will also be finding out who the last team to chase the Future Shock Cup is going to be. We already know three of them, and we’re only missing one! We already have Lydia and Celeste, both of whom are in action tonight. There’s Lacey and the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister, and we found last show that Tara Cortez….and Angel will be involved as well.

Lyn: I don’t even know how to spell that besides O-D-D C-O-U-P-L-E... And that’s written all over the likes of them but I won’t be surprised if they clean up the whole thing.

Zack: We’ll also be hearing more from the three women we heard from on the last broadcast too. I’m sure you remember the candle, and more than a little bit Macbethian as well.

Lyn: Something wicked comes to Future Shock, Zack. Now is the winter of our discontent... No wait, that was something else.

Zack: All that, and who knows what else will happen! We’re about to kick things off with what should be one hell of a tag match! Take it away, Gabs!

The show heads up to the ring with the smiling Gabrielle Crimson standing by with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is a tag team match scheduled for one fall!

Zack: This match was born out of what took place on our last show, Lyn. You recall Nora Harris having to fight off both Stacey Sky and Cassandra Steen? Well tonight she has one hell of a partner!

Lyn: I can’t think of anyone who has been as impressive as Celeste and you wanna talk a super team here?

Zack: We’re also joined by none other than Missy, who has heard no end of her twin sister’s success on our last broadcast. Welcome back to the booth.

Missy: Thanks for having me back again. And with the fanfare made about Cassandra’s win you’d think she’d just won the Future Shock Championship, not one match!

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade rolls through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.  

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle rolling in his wheelchair slightly behind her.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the floor in his wheelchair as she awaits the start of the match.  

Zack: From everything I’ve seen of Stacey, she doesn’t impress me as a team player. But Kilmeade seems to be able to get his clients to do just that when needed. For those of you who missed it on social media. Kyle Kilmeade claims to have been in a hydroplane incident which has temporarily disabled him, and confined him to that wheelchair.

Lyn: ...Sometimes I worry about that guy, Zack. I know that’s not a popular sentiment but really. Like what is it like to live a day in the life of Kyle Kilmeade? You’re either effing someone... Over, or getting effed yourself.

Missy: I think I’ve already made my thoughts on Kyle’s ‘injury’ pretty clear. At least with him in that chair, it’s doubtful he’ll be able to pull any of his usual crap on behalf of his clients.

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Steen standing in the middle of it, wearing blue ring gear. The crowd instantly show their disdain for her with a loud chorus of boos. Cassandra does not seem phased at all by this and in fact seems to revel in it. A smirk curling on her lips as she surveys the crowd.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England and also managed by Kyle Kilmeade, she is ……………….CASSANDRA STEEN!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As she reaches the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes a moment to look around at the crowd. The referee is forced to hold the ropes open for her, as she climbs into the ring between the middle and top ropes. Kyle applauds her from his wheelchair on the floor and the pair share a few hushed words when she ducks her head through the ropes.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to and end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner, leaning back against the turnbuckles and resting one arm on the ropes beside her.

Zack: Cassandra Steen picked up her debut win on our last broadcast, a fact she was all too happy to rub in her twin sister’s face. I’m sure she’ll remind her again if she manages to come away successful tonight.

Lyn: And at any and all family reunions and get togethers for years to come.

Missy: She only won because of Stacey’s interference, it was hardly one for the record books. But it’s okay, everytime she reminds me of it, I’ll just remind her that she tapped out to me!

Strobe begins to flicker in tandem with the techno intro of "We’re in This Together Now" by Nine Inch Nails. The words begin to screech over the arena as Celeste makes her way out.

I've become impossible
holding on to when
when everything seemed to matter more
the two of us…all used and beaten up
watching fate as it flows down the path
we have chose…

She walks down the ramp with her focus on the ring ahead. After jumping up onto the apron she heads over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs it. When the chorus hits, Celeste raises both arms up and out to take in the sounds of the crowd as she closes her eyes and tilts her head skyward.

you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

At the end of the chorus, Celeste hops into the ring from the turnbuckle and cracks her knuckles in preparation for the fight ahead while her theme fades out.

Gaby: Hailing from Miami, Florida…weighing 120 lbs…CELESTE!

Zack: Celeste is one of the most promising Prospects you could hope to find. With the closure of one of her former promotions, she is devoting more and more time to Future Shock. And that can only lead to better days ahead.

Lyn: Better days, better accolades... And a lot of Heaven’s Cloud in the future of many prospects.

Missy: I’m a big fan of Celeste’s so seeing more of her in Future Shock is only a good thing in my eyes.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: Future Shock’s resident of Pixie Hollow, Nora Harris, is all heart. We saw her have an impressive performance on the last show, and got to hear from her on the recent After Shock as well. Some of her comments ruffled the feathers of Stacey Sky.

Lyn: Ruffled? She was borderline plucked, Zack.

Missy: It doesn’t seem to take much to rile Stacey, and it looks like Nora has found the guide book with exactly what buttons to press.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks all four women for anything illegal as Gaby leaves the ring. After he calls for the bell, Nora and Celeste play rock, paper, scissors to determine who starts first. With a rock beating scissors, Celeste starts for her team. Meanwhile in the other corner, Cassandra and Stacey are talking with Kyle sitting in his chair on the floor. Both of them have their head stuck between the ropes to keep the referee from allowing Celeste to attack as she starts pacing and getting annoyed in the ring. Cassandra steps out to the floor and wheels Kyle into a better vantage point before she climbs back up on the apron after making sure he was comfortable. Celeste continued to pace.

Missy: Jesus, does she want to get him a pillow and ringside service too. A drink. A few snacks maybe? Just get on with it!

Lyn: You know she will. Really and truly, she actually will.

Kilmeade starts waving his arm towards the back before they are joined by Elizabeth Lannister as she heads towards the ring. Celeste spots her immediately, and starts to get even madder as she heads for the ropes and seems to be thinking about going out after her. The referee tries to stop her from doing so before Cassandra ducks back into the ring, and blindsides Celeste with a running forearm to the back of her head. She drags her face and eyes across the top rope before a back suplex puts her on the mat. Steen looks down to Elizabeth, who has joined her manager, and looks quite pleased up to Cassandra.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister is not a manager, nor does she have a license. But here she is anyway, and it gave Cassandra all the opening she needed.

Missy: It’s typical of Cassandra to be underhanded so I’m really not surprised by these tactics. But I can’t wait to see Celeste’s response, she is far more experienced than Cassandra and should bring her down a peg or two… hopefully.

Steen looks over to her partner as Stacey props her boot up on the top turnbuckle right before Cassandra drives Celeste’s head into it. The twin steps back, and unloads a barrage of kicks to her body before backing up a few steps to deliver a running elbow across her jaw. Celeste tries to get out of the corner, but Stacey grabs a fistful of her long hair and yanks her back so Cassandra can nail her again with an European uppercut. She heads towards Nora, inviting her into the ring to fight next. And as soon as Nora is about to step through, the referee goes to intercept her while Stacey pummels Celeste in the corner with hard rights to her head.

Missy: I thought we might get at least a couple of minutes before their usual shady tactics reared their heads, but I was wrong. There is nothing Kyle’s clients won’t stoop to.

Lyn: I mean, think about what you just said there Mis. ‘Kyle’s clients’. It just... It just describes itself-- Ooh what an uppercut!

When the referee turned back around, Stacey had long since let go and looked to be dusting off the turnbuckle with her fingers. Cassandra doubled back after Celeste, pulling her out of the corner and into position for what looked like a DDT. But she took too long, and Celeste drove her back first into the neutral corner. Shoulder thrusts followed that, knocking the wind out of Cassandra before Celeste fired her across to the far side. Celeste bounced off the near side with a Thesz press, and unloaded on Cassandra with wild rights. Steen managed to get her hands up to deflect most of the shots though until Celeste got to her feet again.

Zack: I think Celeste had all the crap she was gonna take, and Cassandra’s covering up like a prize fighter! Even to the arms, those shots are still gonna hurt.

Missy: Now this is more like it! I could watch Celeste knock Cassandra about for hours… I’d even pay her to do it!

Celeste glanced back to her partner, asking Nora if she wanted to come in. That got a definite yes from Harris as she extended her hand. The tag was made, and both girls joined forces by firing Cassandra across for the ride. A pair of back elbows to the head staggered the twin backwards before Celeste scooped her up for a double gutbuster, dropping Cassandra across both their knees before she rolled out to the apron. Meanwhile, Kyle complained to the referee of hair pulling. Nora pulled Cassandra to her feet, and fired her into the neutral corner. She followed her in quickly with an avalanche splash followed by a monkey flip that sent Steen flying out into the center of the ring.

Missy: I’m starting to wish I’d brought some popcorn with me. This is entertainment at it’s finest. Carry on, Nora!

Lyn: Was that Nora who launched Cassandra or a trebuchet!?

Nora measured her opponent from the last show as she started to rise, and then quickly bolted towards her with a headscissors takedown to bring her down to the mat. Harris nipped up to her feet, and took off for the ropes. She went to use the middle rope for a springboard but Stacey hopped down to the floor and pulled it away. Nora got tangled in the ropes, and landed on the back of her head. Sky headed back to the corner, shouting to Cassandra to make the tag. But Steen instead got to her feet finally, and went for her sister’s curb stomp when Nora tried to get up again. Then she headed for the corner, and made the tag to Stacey.

Missy: I wish she would stop using my bloody moves! I hate seeing her butchering them, and she knows it. Nora needs to try and get her wits about her quickly or she could be in trouble in here now.

Zack: Her entire career is predicated on proving she’s better than you, it seems. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw more of your offense tonight.

Stacey immediately went on the attack, pouncing onto Nora’s back and then grabbing two handfuls of her hair to begin spiking her face into the mat repeatedly. Looking amused with herself, she pulled her head up and then put her fingers in Nora’s mouth as though she were trying to rip her face apart. Fisk counted to four before she let go, and the blonde bombshell pulled Nora to her feet. She snapped off a Northern Lights suplex into a bridge for the pin as the referee moved to count.

Zack: Northern Lights suplex...textbook edition! Stacey’s looking for the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!

Nora kicked out after the two count, and Stacey followed up by grinding her forearm into Nora’s face and then driving an elbow into it. She rose back to her feet, shaking her mane of hair as she antagonized the Boston crowd.

Missy: Do you think Kyle actually interviews his clients before he takes them on to make sure they are annoying enough? They’re all antagonistic pains in the behind and I can’t imagine it’s completely coincidental.

Lyn: I’ve always been under the theory that Kyle only takens on clients that he can see himself in. ...Haha, triple entendre.

Unfortunately for Stacey, this gave Nora a little time to collect herself. She started to rise up behind her, while Stacey continued annoying the crowd. When the fans were cheering, Stacey got a curious look on her face, and turned around into a running high knee from Nora that nearly sent her through the ropes. Harris took off for the near side, and left her feet with a tornado DDT that drove Stacey headfirst into the canvas, followed by mounted punches that got a pop from the crowd. Harris rolled to her feet, and headed for the corner. She wasted no time getting to the top rope, and vaulting off with a moonsault that landed perfectly on Stacey! The crowd approved loudly before she hooked the leg for the cover!

Zack: A gorgeous moonsault hit the mark, and I think Nora’s got herself a win for the team right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Cassandra pulled her off the cover by both feet, causing Nora to roll onto her back and start kicking at the brunette with both feet like she was pedaling a bicycle. It sent Cassandra back into the corner as Nora followed her in, and climbed up to the middle turnbuckle. She raised her fist, and started hammering ten shots to Steen’s head.

Lyn: Every one of Nora’s weapons are just bombing down on Steen and ten good shots to the head for good measure!

Cassandra collapsed to a seat in the corner as Nora looked between her legs just as Stacey nailed her with a superkick between those legs that crumpled her over the corner. Sky grinned as she watched Nora collapse, then grabbed her feet to yank her off the corner to the mat. Elizabeth applauded at ringside as she checked to see if her manager needed anything.

Missy: As much as I enjoyed watching Nora go to town on Cassandra, she should have kept her eye on Stacey since she’s the legal one in the match. I understand it entirely though, I want to smack Cassandra in the head everytime I’m in the vicinity of her too!

Steen finally made it back to her corner, still a little dazed before Stacey made the tag. Sky went back and held Nora’s feet under her arms as Cassandra headed for the top rope. Steen pointed to her sister in the booth before she came off the top rope with a frog splash before rolling back to her feet with a smile on her face. Stacey headed back to the corner as Cassandra stepped up onto the bottom rope to let the camera and the crowd know who does it all better. Meanwhile, Nora had began to head towards her corner.

Missy: Oh purlease! She’s completely demented if she thinks she actually did that better than me. And what a waste of the move! But that’s okay, you keep showboating Cassie, gives Nora more time to get to her corner.

Lyn: LI’L MISS MISCHIEF! ...You know Missy, she actually get a pretty high leap and--I’ll stop talking now.

Nora crawled to her corner, and reached up to make the tag as stacey came back into the ring. The referee went to stop her as Celeste came in like a shot! She grabbed Cassandra by the head off the ropes, and planted her with a reverse DDT! As soon as she saw Stacey with the referee, she headed towards her next! A leaping forearm caught the blonde on the head before the referee went to get Celeste out of the ring. The boos got very loud at this point as he told her she wasn’t the legal woman in the match. As he tried to get her back to her corner, Elizabeth slid something into the ring for Cassandra while Nora was laying under the ropes trying to get herself together.

Zack: Fisk didn’t see the tag, he was trying to get Stacey out of the ring at that moment! Like him or not, Kilmeade’s got these two working like machinery! I don’t know what Cassandra just got handed right there….

Missy: I don’t know what it was either, but I’d put money on it being nothing good! And it’s typical of Kyle’s clients to work in unison to distract the referee.

Nora climbed back to her feet with a confused look as Celeste was sent back to the apron. The brunette pointed behind Nora as the referee was looking at her when Cassandra spun Nora around. And a right cross sent dozens of silver dollars flying all over the ring, and knocked Nora cold on the canvas. Cassandra dove into the cover as the referee spun around to see it. A confused look on his face at all the silver dollars, he dropped down to make the count.

Missy: I guess that answers the question of what Cassandra was handed! And Nora is in a bad position, she needed a breather but because of the distraction Celeste was sent out. Please Nora, come on, you can kick out!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WAIT!

The cover never finished as Celeste dragged Cassandra off the cover, much the same way she had done earlier! The crowd came to it’s feet as Stacey came back in after her, only to be greeted by a whirlwind of punches from Celeste!

Zack: Nora’s colder than a mackerel right now, and Celeste...she couldn’t take it anymore! This match has lost all control now!

Lyn: And it was barely there in the first place! Celeste is unloading everything but the kitchen sink!

Cassandra crawled over towards Nora, seeing Stacey and Celeste still fighting. She then made another cover, hooking the leg this time while the referee was trying to separate Celeste and Stacey. Cassandra pounded the mat, screaming for a count!

Missy: Ha! That is priceless, the distractions are working against Cassandra for a change. Hopefully the referee will stay distracted long enough for Nora to come round a bit!

Elizabeth bolted around the corner, pulling Celeste out of the ring by her feet under the bottom rope. Stacey managed to get free of her then as she spun the referee around to see the count. Fisk dropped into position!

Lyn: Lannister getting the lion’s share of involvement here and the ref is none the wiser! THere’s the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Nora’s shoulder popped up off the mat to a roar of the crowd. Cassandra’s face was red with anger as she got back to her feet, screaming at the official for not counting sooner. On the floor, Celeste was unloading on Elizabeth as she fired her into the barricade. She turned her attention to a wheelchair-bound Kyle, who was starting to roll backwards to get away from her.

Zack: This is nuts! Lannister just hit the barricade, and Celeste is having flashbacks to all the problems Kyle caused her!

Missy: As much as I’d love to see Kyle get a smack, Celeste needs to focus on this match, she has a partner in the ring who could really do with a tag about now. And I don’t know what Cassandra’s shouting about, it was her own partner who distracted the referee from counting in the first place.

Cassandra looked to the outside as Nora was starting to get to her feet. She pressed two fingers to her lips before spinning Cassandra around into a fallaway DDT! The crowd erupted as Nora dove into the cover this time!

Zack: CODE OF SILENCE!! NORA’S GONNA WIN THIS!!

ONE!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SMACK!

As the referee’s hand was coming down for three, he saw Stacey clobber Celeste from behind with a chair to the back as she approached Kyle. Sky dropped her with a superkick to the back of her head as the bell rang. Nora looked up to the referee when she heard the bell, asking if it was a three count.

Missy: I don’t think the referee actually counted the three then, did he? For pity’s sake, if only the referee hadn’t seen that chair shot until half a second later! Nora had Cassandra bang to rights there.

Lyn: Of course, but Kyle and his clients would much rather raise hell than watch Rome burn in the form of chalking up a loss.

Gaby: The referee has disqualified Stacey Sky and Cassandra Steen, therefore your winners….NORA HARRIS AND CELESTE!!

Nora asked the referee what happened before Stacey caught her with the chair across the back. Harris collapsed to the mat as Stacey slid the chair around her neck, and headed for the top rope. Elizabeth was putting the boots to Celeste on the outside.

Zack: She’s gonna break her neck! Nora’s not going to Wipeout! Nora’s going to the hospital in a matter of moments!

Missy: No! This is disgusting, somebody needs to stop her!

Cassandra directed traffic in the ring as she made it back to her feet, telling Stacey to do it. The boos in the crowd were deafening until someone….repelled from the rafters into the ring in an orange jumpsuit and a black face mask. The ninja scooped the chair off Nora’s neck, and invited Stacey to jump!

Lyn: Kuchiyose no Jutsu! Ask and you shall receive... A 4 Loko! The ninja, not the drink!

The blonde chose not to, instead hopping down to the apron and then the floor. Cassandra began to move up behind 4 Loko as she dropped the chair and produced a pair of nunchucks which she began to twirl in her hands as she watched Cassandra. Steen stopped dead in her tracks!

Missy: She looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights! It’s not so easy when they see you coming is it, Cassie?

Cassandra backed up, and out of the ring with her partner, manager, and Elizabeth. 4 Loko helped Nora to her feet before Celeste made it back into the ring herself. The referee raised Celeste and Nora’s hands, while Cassandra and Stacey raised one another’s hands on the floor.

Zack: We haven’t seen 4 Loko in weeks, but Future Shock’s security ninja was on the job tonight! And she couldn’t have come at a better time! Cassandra and Stacey want nothing to do with those nunchucks, and I don’t blame them a bit!

Missy: Personally I wish they would try their luck. I’d love to see 4 Loko knock them both out!

Lyn: You may get your wish Missy, she looks raring to go!

Nora and Celeste thanked the security ninja, and then gave each other a hug as the crowd showed their support for the three in the ring.

Zack: Can you believe this is just the beginning of the night?! We still got Lydia and Gemma facing off, and the Future Shock Championship on the line in the main event! Don’t move a muscle, we’ll be right back! Welcome back, 4 Loko!!

4 Loko began to collect the silver dollars, and stuffed them into her pocket for later usage as Future Shock went to a commercial break.

A Killer In Waiting

When the show cuts to the back, we find Sara Wilkins standing next to a woman, who gets quite the response from the live crowd upon seeing her.

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, Future Shock Wipeout is August 14th. And the woman to my right will be the main event of that show when she challenges for the Future Shock Championship. Bianca Reed is one of a very small number of women who have successfully cashed in the Aspire Ring to earn a shot at the title.

She turns her attention to her guest before speaking again.

Sara: Tonight’s main event has a very important impact on your match at Wipeout when “Old School” Gillie Barnes defends against Valerie McKinley. Given the fact you have faced Valerie and never Gillie, do you have a particular preference of who could win tonight?

Bianca: Not really. I’ve never faced Gillie Barnes before, but I would also love the opportunity to get even with Valerie McKinley. So whichever way this goes, I’m gucci.

Sara: Let’s focus on each one individually for a moment. You’ve had dealings with Valerie McKinley, and none of them were positive. What kind of champion do you think she would be, were she to leave tonight with the Future Shock Championship?

Bianca: She’d be the most insufferable champion Future Shock has ever had. People would try and punch her in the face just for existing. Which, you know, they should do anyway. I always encourage punching elitist entitled bitches in the face.

Sara: We don’t need to speculate on Gillie’s championship reign since she won the title earlier this year. How would you personally rank her as the current Future Shock Champion?

Bianca: Gillie is one of the most technically sound wrestlers I’ve ever seen. She’s a student of the game, as demonstrated by her “This Week in Wrestling” segments. I think she’s a great example of what a champion should be. Gillie is the kind of woman that’s always trying to put good out in the world, and I admire that. She’s one of the best.

Sara: Finally, with your current title shot at Unstoppable and then the Future Shock Championship match on August 14th at Wipeout, are you starting to feel the pressure mounting? You’ve always been extremely confident, but that is a lot to potentially take in in such a short period of time.

Bianca: Oh hell yeah it’s a lot. There’s a ton of pressure on me, but at the same time, I’m getting these shots for a reason. I didn’t beg and whine for them. I worked hard for my Future Shock Championship shot. I told the world what I wanted at Relentless, and my body of work spoke for itself. No one had to put me in the Unstoppable match, but they did. I got what I wanted on my own, without using some shitty manager to sleaze it up and wear down the higher ups till they decided to shut me up by granting my request. I’m ready for this, Sara. Like a diamond, the pressure makes me what I am. And what I am is a future double champion. You can bet on that.

As the #1 contender finishes, we head elsewhere inside the arena.

Andi Doesn’t Like Satellite Feeds

CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark.

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

When the music kicks in full, Takata takes her Fast Track championship belt and raises it high above her head with both hands, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi Caramelldanses for a moment with the title, before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

Gaby: Now on her way to the ring, from The Great Cosmos by way of Akibahara, Japan... She is your FFW Fast Track Champion...

The Lucky Star... Andi Taaaaaakataaaaa!!!

#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

The song builds up again, and Andi, after getting a ringside microphone from Gabrielle Crimson with a smile, goes to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

Takata waves her hands around to stop the music slightly early.

Andi: Yeah, that’s good enough… for now it’s… good enough. Heheheh. It’s good to see you too, Boston!

A moment to relish in the cheapest of pops.

Andi: That almost makes up for that time I had the Future Shock championship and wanted to do that. But… that’s a story for another time. However, as nice as it is to be standing in this ring right now as YOUR FFW Fast Track Champion, this is not a social call. I know. Disappointing. Although I’ll probably see a bunch of you after the show for a little meet and greet time, but right now…. Right now is time for the Lucky Star to conduct some business. As you know, in 11 days time there’s this little show down the road, just outside of New York City..

The crowd takes a moment to boo this, because… well, it’s Boston.

Andi: Don’t blame me, I’m just a Space Princess! But,as you know, that night is Unstoppable 9, and one of the biggest shows in the entire history of the company, I’m sure you’d all agree with that. And this year is a banner year for future Shock in that regard, because not only are the talent from this brand all invited, but the graduates from the past few months have a few great opportunities to steal the show. Heck, one of them has the opportunity to take my title away, and I’m facing another one just because of how she decided to make her presence known on the main roster. But THAT…. Is not what I’m here to talk about tonight, although you should immediately call you cable or satellite provider, or get your butt over to the website and get with the streaming service that we provide.

Andi: You see, not too long after that, there’s another show, that I know everybody in this building tonight is going to be interested in. On August 14th there is a show in Orlando, Florida called Future Shock: Wipeout, with a killer main event with Gillie Barnes

Crowd: YAAAAAY!

Andi: Defending her Future Shock Championship once again, against the likes of Bianca Reed…

Crowd: YAAAAAY!

Who may be Fast Track champion if she has any say in it, which she won’t… versus Valerie McKinley….

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…..

Andi: I guess privilege can’t buy you fans, Val. BUT. Speaking of not being able to buy fans, if you go down the card juuuust a little bit, there’s a match with ME. And the person in that match…. Huh. Person. We’ll get to that. Anyway, she’s been a thorn in my side almost since she’s shown up here in Future Shock.. She thought that she was on the level to try and get me to put my mask on the line, all because she got in her feels about that ring that Christian Kinkaid found in a box of cereal one morning and decided to give to her and make her feel special.You know, even though she hasn’t got the right to claim anything in Future Shock except for being a fraud. She’s trying to play games with us in the ring, and all of you out there.But I am here tonight to let her know that the game is over come Wipeout, and I am of course talking about the TIN STAR herselves… Tara Cortez.

Takata holds up her microphone, and the Boston crowd gives her the booing that is expected.

Andi: Exactly. So before the likes of Vivienne Robichaud get their hands on her so she can do do that voodoo that she do so well, she’s not only got a date with me at Wipeout, but if she’s got any actual guts, she can pick on of her many personalities to come on down, because I’m about to give her a trip through the Cosmos TONIGHT. What do you say, Boston?!

The Boston crowd lights up with more cheers, and our Space Princess dances around while waiting for her answer.

Andi: Come on Tara, it’s not that hard, just have CK point you towards the ring and we’ll take it from there.

It takes a while before the image of Tara Cortez, admiring the 10-Star Ring shows up… not atop the entrance ramp, but the big screen above it. The self-professed prodigy doesn’t seem to be anywhere near the arena, as the skyline of Fort Worth, Texas (of course, one would only know it IS Fort Worth if they know the place) is there for a background.

Tara: So, so, sssssooooo creative of yours, Andi, to go with the kindergarten insults and the confrontational logic. See, that’s why I’ve no interest in sharing the ring with you right now, because there’s a right time for that. So, you know what? Enjoy the cheers, soak ‘em in, have your little moment with those ungrateful fans who turned on a dime as soon as they realized I’m such an impossible role model to follow, they thought better to diss it.

Tara smirks as the crowd boos further.

Tara: So pedestrian of all of you. Since your ideals will never become up to par with the greatness that I stand for, you just decide to diminish it so you can feel a little bit better about your commonness. I ALMOST pity you.

Takata’s full attention is taken up by the screen, leaning up against the ropes nearest to it, as she responds to Cortez via the magic of live transmissions.

Andi: The only real pity here is that you’re live via satellite and not here in Boston so I could wipe that smirk off your face, Tara. Really, just because there’s a Boston Commons doesn’t mean you get to call everybody such common folk, especially not a FREAKING PRINCESS… But, I digress, why don’t you tell us all about those ideals of yours, the same ones that led you to mess around time and time again, seemingly fooling us all into believing that you were really doing all of this on your own? YOu got found out in Fiji, no matter what anybody, including your manager try to spin it as, you’ve got somebody else helping you, you’ve got a double, or something is going on, and I full intend to get to the bottom of it. Is that why you’re not here tonight? Afraid of getting exposed again, but not in Fiji where you can run out into the jungle, away from the cameras and hotels? You’d be stuck in this Future Shock Arena, with all the cameras, and all these people, and we could ALL see for ourselves what’s really going on with you. But you don’t want that do you? Go on, let’s hear it right from your Tin Star mouth. Or would you rather go find CK again to go try and put some other nonsense together to make it seem like WE, the COMMON FOLK, are wrong when we’re far from it.

Tara: … Are you done talking yet?

Tara’s response is so nonchalant, it almost hurts.

Tara: I see no reason for anyone to believe I got “found out” in Fiji. If anything, I came out a winner in Fiji, and that’s what I always do. I win. That’s, like, my thing. And right now, I win nothing by sharing a ring with you. Now, I WILL have something to win when we meet at Wipeout, Andi: a match. Over a mouthy Hall of Famer, no less. And with that, all the bragging rights. Because, again, that’s my thing to do. And I don’t care if you or if Ms. Happy to Be Ring Announcer over there or any of the cretins narrating or commentating or over-analyzing it on YouTube or whatever the hell have you think any less of me for actually being sensible about where I am or what I’m doing during a show. The ONLY one thing I’m interested in whenever I’m in front of any camera is WIN. And that much, Andi, hate me or otherwise… That much, you have to admit, is what I’ve done without fail ever since I first stepped foot in Future Shock.

Andi: Oh, I cannot deny that your name has been in the win column. More than it probably should be at that, but then it’s easy when it’s not just you, right? Hell, even my partner, the FFW Champion sat in a chair just right over there, and watched you get one of these wins of yours, and even she thought something was definitely not right. There’s no way, not a chance in hell that you’re out here winning all this and doing all these wonderful, magical things without something going on, and I’m glad, so freaking glad that when we got to Fiji you got EXPOSED on television, and no, it didn’t take an entire production crew to make it look that way, it looked that way BECAUSE There is NOT JUST ONE TARA CORTEZ, and I swear it on every star in this Galaxy. Tara. TARAS. Whatever it is. There may be fifty of you for all I know! But come Wipeout, you mark my words young lady. The winning for you is done, the games are done, and I’m gonna take that ring off your finger and stuff it into that smug little mouth of yours, and boot you to the other side of the universe, along with anyone else who thinks for one second they’re going to fool me. I AM a hall-of-famer. I HAVE been doing this for damn near 8 years. I’ve been around the block more than a few times, kiddo, and you’re not fooling me one bit. At all. But you’ll find that out for sure on August 14th in Orlando.

Tara shakes her head.

Tara: 8 years, and just a few days ago you dodged my challenge just like you dodge taxes on your spaceship, that’s so freaking cute of yours. Here’s the thing, though. I have no problem taking you on whenever I feel like. It just so happens that I’m nowhere near the arena right now. But it’s not like a genius like me can’t solve that problem, right?

And then, as if on cue, someone shows up behind Tara… And the skyline of Fort Worth is revealed to be a green-screen! Said someone starts removing the green screen behind the 10-Star Prospect, revealing the Future Shock paint job on the wall behind her.

Tara: This goes to teach you how not to dodge a goddamn challenge.

And then Tara leaves the room… At the EXACT time she jumps from the crowd to ringside, and then rolls into the ring!

Zack: WAIT-- TARA CORTEZ WAS RECORDING THAT AND-- SHE’S--

Takata is none the wiser, her eyes focused on the ring entrance as if expecting Cortez to come from backstage, but after enough yelling and pointing from the crowd, Andi turns around confused and ends up eating a full speed leg lariat from Cortez that takes the Space Princess completely by surprise! With takata laid out, Cortez makes sure to tell Andi to her face “I TOLD YOU, THERE’S ONLY ONE TARA CORTEZ!” before making a run for the ropes and springboarding back into her Corkscrew Arabian Press, landing on Andi flush, and making her own three count.

Zack: C-BOMB FROM TARA CORTEZ ON THE FAST TRACK CHAMPION! ANDI NEVER SAW IT COMING! I’m not sure anybody saw Tara coming that fast! But just like that, there she is, and there it was!

After getting up and congratulating herself on a job well done to a chorus of boos in the Future Shock Arena, she notices Andi starting to stir on the mat and decides that this is a good time to leave, with her music queued up.

Zack: That couldn’t have even been recorded before because she was responding to Andi, and yet she was out here in record time?! How does that even work?!

Lyn: It worked though! For Tara, that seems to be all that matters right now!

Cortez pulls one of the cameras closer to her on the ramp, smirking and letting everyone know:

Tara: Now THAT, was a Ten Star performance!

Before Tara laughs her way backstage, leaving a fuming Andi in the ring as she pulls herself up with the ropes. Takata leans over and asks the announcer table “What the heck just happened?!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!”

Zack: We’re not exactly sure ourselves!

To which Takata throws her hands up in frustration, and leaves the ring in a huff.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 11:00:10 pm »

The show comes back from the commercial break, and we once again find Gaby standing by in the ring.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: I’ve been looking forward to this one since it was announced. I’ve been joined for this match by Kaya Crimson, who has been in the ring with both of the women in this match. Welcome to the booth, Kaya! Looks like you’ve been adding some muscle since last I saw you!

Kaya: Lydia needs someone to arm wrestle, so there’s one part of it. The other part is my lovely friend and trainer, Amelia, trying to separate my arms from my body via torture. So.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!
Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!

A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her knee pads. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: This is going to be one hell of a clash of styles, I think. They don’t come much more powerful in Future Shock than the “6 String Sinner” here.

Kaya: Seriously. She’s able to bench me, you know? The issue with that is that I’m a human being. That strength comes with no cost either. She’s still abnormally fast. If Lydia wanted to destroy us all, she might have a good chance of doing it.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a red-haired woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face.

Gaby: Introducing her opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Kaya, no one in Future Shock has been in the ring with the “World Piercer” as much as you have so far. What advice would you give Lydia as she’s about to square off with her?

Kaya: Watch out for rollups? No, Gemma’s driven. I kind of liken her to the way that some animals can adapt to their common enemy. She’ll see Lydia’s strength and find a way around it. Or she’ll find a way to upstage her. That’s how dedicated she is to getting that victory. That’s why she was able to beat me.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women for anything foreign, and then calls for the bell to start the match. Lydia holds up an arm, letting the bicep bounce up and down for a second before heading straight for Gemma. The redhead locks up with her, and Lydia immediately pushes her back against the ropes with ease. She breaks when the referee calls for it just as Gemma tees off with a right hand across her jaw. Lydia looked back at her with a half smile on her face before she clobbers her with a clothesline that nearly sends her back through the ropes. The redhead doesn’t have time to get up before Lydia picks up her by the head with both hands, then beals her over to the canvas. Pierce tried to get to her feet just as Lydia rebounded off the near side with a running clothesline that mowed her right back down. Gemma sat up, and looked up as Lydia popped up both arms and welcomed her to the gun show.

Kaya: Oh my God--

Zack: I don’t know if Gemma has ever been in the ring with someone possessing the power of Lydia Charisma! This may be one of those times you learn on the job, Gemma!

Pierce got back to her feet, taking off for the far side and coming back with a running shoulder block...that only sent Gemma to the mat. Lydia didn’t budge a step, watching as Pierce got back to her feet and clocked her with a right hand again. This one stung a little, but when Lydia returned fire with a right hand, it sent Gemma down to a seat on the mat.

Lydia: CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!!

Zack: I don’t think going toe to toe with the “Jukebox Powerhouse” is necessarily the right strategy for Gemma Pierce!

Kaya: She’ll definitely try.

Pierce made it back to her feet, glancing to the crowd who were loudly supporting Charisma before the two locked up again. Lydia fired her across for the ride, and lowered her head a second too soon for a back body drop. Pierce stopped in time to deliver a hard front kick into Lydia’s head and chest that wobbled her. She quickly grabbed her head, and drove her into the mat with an impaler DDT. Gemma sat up, catching her breath for a second as she looked down to Lydia on the mat. She then rained forearms across the back of her head briefly before getting back to her feet.

Kaya: Oh yeah, Gemma has a nasty attitude behind that expert skill. She’ll chop the tree down and then burn the stump.

Zack: She’s doing the wise thing here if the goal is to keep Lydia on the mat. That’ll negate that power advantage better than anything.

Pierce pressed the advantage as she took off towards the ropes, while Lydia was starting to rise to her hands and knees. The redhead clocked her with a running knee to her head that dropped her back to all fours. Pierce clocked her with a knee lift to the face before hooking both arms for a double underhook DDT into the mat. A quick rollover followed that before she made the cover with a hook of the leg as the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Now Gemma’s got the right idea, keep Lydia grounded! And she may have her down early!

ONE!!

TW-NOPE!!

Lydia shoved her off the cover, causing Gemma to quickly get back to her feet. Charisma started to rise, only to catch clubbing forearms across her back to try and keep her down. Lydia shoved her backwards with one hand, and Gemma followed up with a heart punch that stopped the powerhouse in her tracks. And with a definite display of power, Pierce put her down with a belly to belly suplex.

Kaya: Like I said earlier, Gemma would try to match it! I can say that she did right there!

Zack: Pierce is deceptively strong herself, and it seems like she’s trying to show Lydia she has those same kind of skills.

Pierce stepped over her back, jumping into the air and driving her body weight into Lydia’s back when she tried to get up again. A camel clutch followed that when Gemma sat on her lower back, and began to pull back on her head. The referee moved around in front of Lydia to ask if she wanted to stop the match. That answer was a definite no as Pierce leaned back in the hold, almost bending Lydia into a 90 degree angle.

Kaya: I don’t think Lydia of all people is meant to bend like that.

Zack: I don’t think any of us are meant to be bent like that, much less Charisma.

The referee checked again, still getting a no from the powerhouse. Charisma did manage to finally get her arms free, and pressed her hands into the mat. When Gemma noticed it, she reached down to try to get her arms again before Lydia grabbed her by the legs and started to rise to her feet with Pierce in a piggyback ride. It was a short ride though as Lydia ran backwards, driving Gemma back first into the turnbuckles once and then a second time to shake her loose finally. She slumped back against the corner before Lydia turned to face her, and scooped her up high overhead in a gorilla press. She lifted her up and down three times before launching her across the ring with a slam. Charisma leaned against the ropes, trying to pull herself together as Gemma lay on the mat holding her back. She pushed forward, and scooped Gemma back up to her feet long enough to execute a pair of rolling gutwrench suplexes.

Zack: TWO OF A KIND! Lydia found an escape, and what a power display from the “Rawk of Ages” right there! But you can tell Gemma’s offense has had an effect by Lydia’s body language.

Kaya: It’s like watching a 80’s frontman try to get back on the stage. Oh, my heart.

Gemma was slow to get back to her feet before Lydia scooped her up into position, and darted across the ring with a running powerslam. The crowd was solidly behind her as she pulled her back up again, planting her head between her legs and popping her up into a powerbomb position. She bounced Gemma off the top rope with it and then turned to spike her into the canvas! Charisma planted her, and held her down in the same position for the cover before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: A springboard powerbomb, I’ve never seen that one before! Pierce is about to really to call it a night, I think!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Gemma rolled her shoulder in time before the three came down. Charisma stood back up, pulling herself together as she gave the sign for her finisher. Gemma tried to get away from her before the powerhouse followed after her, grabbing her by her long red hair and pulling her back to her feet.

Kaya: Gemma might not be in for a fun rest of the night.

When Charisma pulled her backwards into her grasp, Gemma spun into her with a roaring elbow to the jaw. It sent her staggering backwards, and gave Gemma an opportunity to pull her head down into a piledriver position. She tried to lift her up, but the work done on her back prevented that as she dropped her back to her feet. Charisma shoved her backwards, and went to grab her before Pierce left her feet for a jumping neckbreaker. It dropped Lydia where she stood before Pierce went for the cover!

Kaya: That back is the key to Gemma’s success right now! That might have been what she needed to seal the deal.

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Charisma got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Gemma made it back to her feet. Her back was clearly hurting her as she clutched it again for a moment, then pulled Lydia up into position for one of her finishers.

Zack: I’ve seen this setup before, and Lydia’s head is about to…….

Gemma went to hoist her up, but she couldn’t do it as her back was hurt too much. She dropped her back to the mat, which gave Lydia her opening. She pulled the redhead into position, and connected immediately with her spinning double leg facebuster! Gemma bounced off the mat before Lydia made a cover with a tight hook of the leg!

Zack PIERCE….NO!! THAT’S OCEAN’S ELEVEN!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Lydia sat up, wincing in pain as she made it back to her feet. The referee raised her hand to a roar from the crowd.

Kaya: CHARISMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Gaby: Here’s your winner…………….’THE SIX STRING SINNER’ LYDIIIIAAAA CHARISMAAAAAAA!!!

Lydia climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle, listening to the crowd before cupping her hands to her mouth.

Lydia: CHARRIIIISSSMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

Kaya: HELL YEAH, WE KNOW YOUR NAME!

Zack: Job well done to the “Rawk of Ages” in a fantastic outing! Lydia Charisma cannot and should not be ignored!

Lydia headed out of the ring towards the back with the fans loudly chanting her name before she was out of sight. We then cut to a commercial for Unstoppable 9.

News Mara Can Use

A very pleased looking Carson Black is seen coming out of Adam Grant’s office, and the camera follows him as he heads towards one of the locker rooms. He sees the door partially open, and gives a knock anyway before he comes in. Then we find it’s the locker room belonging to Mara Werth.

Carson: Miss Werth, do I have some outstanding news for you! Well mostly…. I hope I’m not intruding on anything important.

The former jailbird shook her head before she gathered up her long black hair in two hands as she scooped it up and pushed it away from her face as she greeted her manager with a smile.

Mara: Hey Mr. Black. Just enjoying the show, seeing if there’s anything I can pick up  or anything I’d really like to work on in the gym going forward. So… what’s the outstanding news you’ve got that’s mostly for me?

Carson: Well it’s three-fold. But I’d say more of it was good than not. Which would you prefer first? The good news, the mostly good news, or the it could be worse news?

As he asked, he took a seat across from her.  Mara’s face scrunched up a little as she considered her decision, fingers absentmindedly toying with the end of a stray strand of hair.

Mara: How about we start with the could be worse news and move upwards through the gears to the good news? Save the best for last as it were.

Carson: Interestingly enough, the mostly good and “could be worse” are interwoven. The latter is that you are going to need to be in on a photo shoot tomorrow for a new autographed picture to sign...because the original run has sold out. So the mostly good is that they sold out, the “could be worse” is another day or two in the near future in a room with a Sharpie.

It caused the black haired girl to nod her head with a slight look of trepidation.

Mara: Well...it’s good that enough people wanted them that they sold out. And it’s good they wanna do another photo shoot to create a new one. I guess, I’ll make sure I’ve got a wrist support. Maybe tape up my fingertips a little ready for my date with a Sharpie.

She let out a sigh.

Mara: Maybe one day I’ll be famous enough to just be able to go by ‘Mara’... I could double my productivity. So what’s the Good news?

Carson: I just came from Mr. Grant’s office, and have personally entered you into the Future Shock Cup series. He promised he’d give you another opportunity, and he has delivered on it with this, I’d say.

Mara: YES!!!

She fistpumped as she got the news, grinning widely.

Mara: Amazing news. Better than good. You got me into the Future Shock Cup already. I can’t believe it!! I know what that’s done for people in Future Shock. It’s HUGE for me!!!

There was a small beat.

Mara: But… Don’t I need to have a partner for that?

Carson: You do, and I was able to secure a name for you that I think you will be even happier about, as far as the team goes. You’ll be joining forces alongside FFW’s Fast Track Champion Andi Takata!

Mara: Andi Takata?! She’s like a living legend and a Hall of Famer!!! And she’s going to be my partner? Oh! My! God! Carson, thank you!! I’m sure her and I will be an awesome team!! Wow! I can’t believe it...I get to team with Andi Takata and have a place in the Future Shock Cup!!

Her grin had only gotten bigger as she spoke.

Carson: And then there’s one other bit of news. I’ve also procured your very first main event in Future Shock two weeks from tonight.

Mara: My first main event too? That on top of everything else? I’ve gotta be dreaming. I’m really going to be in the main event in two weeks time? That’s major! Like a massive milestone. So… who am I going to be facing?

Carson: Another woman who will be involved in the Cup this year, and possibly a first round opponent. You’ll meet Elizabeth Lannister.

The girl nodded her head.

Mara: Cool, I get to face off against our resident swimsuit model and no doubt her manager will be watching closely too. A jailbird against a really talented, experienced Lioness. Good chance for me to lay down a marker ahead of potentially meeting in the Future Shock Cup and let her know what I’m all about.

Carson: I doubt she’ll be doing too much modeling that night. All things considered, all that more than makes up for having to sign another……..5,000 pictures in the near future, right?

Mara nodded her head.

Mara: It certainly does… I’d even forgotten about the 5,000 pictures for a couple of moments there… Looking forward to it though. All of it from the wrist ache after all those autographs, to facing Elizabeth Lannister on the next show in my first ever main event, all the way through to teaming with one of the best tag team wrestlers in the world in the Future Shock Cup. It’s exciting and I can’t wait for it!

Mara’s excitement is the final image we see before the show heads elsewhere. [/color][/b]

Catering Room Gossip

The next image we see takes us into catering, where members of the crew are watching the show and having snacks. One of those individuals is “Midnight” Mila Martin, sat at a table alone until she is joined by FFW’s news guy, Jake Chandler. He takes a seat at the table with her.

Jake: You mind if I hang out with you and watch the main event? I’d go out with Gillie, but I was asked not to because of Valerie’s...hm...what’s the word….allies.

Mila: Company is always welcome. Well, as long as it is good company, which I think you qualify as. I think you’re probably safer to be away from the ring, judging by what that lot are usually like. Plus it might have distracted Gillie if she was worrying about you being in harm's way!

Jake: No worries then. I’ll just stay here till she comes back through the curtain.

He looks back to the screen as something occurs to him before looking back to Mila.

Jake: I heard something about you tonight, and I don’t know if it’s supposed to be a secret or not. But I wanted to let you know that I think it’s great!

He told her with a smile before watching the monitor again. Mila raised an eyebrow and looked at him curiously.

Mila: I’m glad you think it’s great… mind telling me what it is though? Because I really have no clue what you’re referring to.

Jake nodded sagely as though Mila had just given him some code.

Jake: Oh, I get it! Former officer and all, playing it cagey. That’s cool. Don’t worry, I won’t let the cat out of the bag.

He gave her a very exaggerated wink as though he were in on what she was trying to do...even if she wasn’t trying to do anything.

Mila: I’m not playing it cagey, Jake. I really have no idea what you’re talking about. If you’ve heard something, it’s more than I have.

She racked her brain to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything, then gave her head a shake and raised her eyebrow again.

Mila: What exactly have you heard?

Jake: I told you I’d keep it hush hush, you don’t have to be covert with me. But I have to say that I think it will be a real boon for you.

As she was about to respond again, that’s when Jake waved to someone entering catering As it turned out, it was Missy before Jake pushed out a chair for her.

Jake: You don’t mind if Missy sits with us, do you? Don’t worry, I won’t tell her anything.

Mila shook her head to say she didn’t mind, and Missy took the seat Jake had pushed out.

Missy: You won’t tell me anything about what? And also, hello.

Jake: Nothing I’m at liberty to discuss. You’ll have to get Mila to tell you about it...if she wants to. Not that I’m saying there’s anything to tell.

Another exaggerated wink was sent in Mila’s direction as Jake held up a finger, and went over to the vending machine. Missy raised her eyebrow at Mila who shrugged in response.

Mila: Don’t ask me. I have no idea what he’s talking about… but he seems to think me saying that, is me being covert and keeping a secret.

Missy: Jake does that sometimes. I’ve had conversations similar with him myself once or twice before now.

Jake made his way back to the table with a couple bags of M&Ms, which he poured into a bowl before offering some to each of the girls.

Jake: I got enough for all us. I hope you like them with peanut butter inside. So...did she tell you?

He asked Missy, and sliding the bowl towards her as he spoke.

Missy: That’s very nice of you, Jake, and peanut butter ones are my favourites as it goes.

She took a couple out of the bowl, before she continued.

Missy: Mila said she doesn’t know what you’re talking about, Jake, and I don’t think she’s being secretive. I think she really just doesn’t know.

Jake looked surprised at this news when he looked back to Mila.

Jake: Oh, so you weren’t trying to be all super spy or anything?! Huh! Well if anyone, I figured Missy would have heard about it since it indirectly relates to her. I’m sorry, I was mistaken.

Both English brunettes raised their eyebrows in unison, looking from Jake, to each other and then back to Jake again.

Missy: What indirectly relates to me? Jake, what exactly have you heard?

Mila: I’ve tried asking him that… I’m starting to get a little worried now I think.

Jake: Well...technically I overheard it. So it’s not like it was told directly to me, ya know? So I’m not sure if I should say it in case it is a secret! They don’t know that I know they know I know. And I know they don’t know that I know, so they know no better. Ya know?

Missy: You lost me about three know’s in.

Mila: Me too.

Missy: Will you at least tell us who you overheard so we know who to ask about it? Or would that get you in trouble? Because neither of us want that.

Jake: Well…...I guess I should pass it along. And if I get in trouble, you two can back me up. But what I heard was that your manager….

He pointed to Missy.

Jake: Has been scouting Mila to potentially offer to help her train and manage her too. I heard him on the phone when I was coming into the building.

Both women breathed a sigh of relief, then Missy actually gave a little laugh.

Missy: You had me worried for a second there, Jake. That would be something to snap up if it’s the case, Mila. I can’t speak highly enough about Christian’s managerial skills. I’m sure none of his clients could.

Mila: I’m just glad it was nothing bad. I was starting to think I was in trouble or something. But that is interesting to know. I’ve considered getting someone to help in that way before….so that could be really good.

Jake: Yeah! Tell him I’m sorry if it was a secret. And I should also tell you that---OH, it’s time for the main event!

Jake fixed his full attention on the monitor before we head to the ring.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

The screen cuts to black silence until the sound of a match being struck is heard, and then candles begin to be lit.

Voice 1: Don't believe all you read
About women such as us

Voice 2: No cause for alarm
In fact, we'll charm

Voice 3: Keep an eye on the sluggish hands of your clock
Because at the right time, the light will shine

The three voices begin giggling together before they speak in unison.

Voices: And this Trinity will arrive in Future Shock.

The candle flames are snuffed out as the show cuts to commercial.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 11:02:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 11:05:09 pm »

A video package shows the history between the two women in the main event before we head back to the live show. Gaby awaits in the ring.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: Here we go! You don’t see these too much outside of Pay Per View, but Valerie earned the shot when she knocked off Bianca Reed not too long ago.

Lyn: Which puts is right here, Zack. Round... Three. Who does Killer B meet at Wipeout?

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her in his wheelchair next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade. This time, he was being pushed by Lacey.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads, along with Lacey. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…and Lacey…....from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle clapping for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: There’s the challenger, who hasn’t had the most success against Gillie unless you count a tag match some time back. But they’ve had no more important meeting than tonight. And well….I’m not sure how to feel with Lacey at ringside. I mean Kilmeade’s out here, she could probably go to the back now if she wanted.

Lyn: But... She won’t Zack. We both know that. In spades. Yet I suspect Barnes may have to just deal. “Old School” don’t run.

“WWOOOOOOOOOO... OOOH!

Check it out now... I work the pen to make the ink transform
On any particular surface the pen lands on!
Zaakir is hands on, what's the beef?
The Cooley High cold chief high post techniques,

I drape off poetic landscapes and shapes.
Illustrate the paper space off the pens that paint,
Then design what have a National Geographic a magic,
With Taylor made status and plus flavor that's automatic...”

As “What’s Golden” plays, the Future Shock champion walks down the ramp with a grin on her face. Although the music is now playing through the sound system, she stills goes through the familiar motions of coming to the ring with a boombox i.e. ghetto blaster on one shoulder and the Future Shock championship on the other. She nods to the music and high-fives a few fans with a smile before putting down the boombox.

Then stopping and lifting the Future Shock championship once she stands on the apron, letting a boatload of flash photography go off around her with a grin as Gaby announces her arrival.

Gaby: Her opponent from Sheerness, England... THE FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!!

“We're not balling, or shot calling,
We take it back to the days of yes y'all-in',
We holding onto what's golden...
On the stage I rage and I’m rollin’!”

Gillie leans up against the ropes and “Old School” flips herself backwards inside of the ring before hugging the championship to her frame, not at all wanting to drop it for a second. She looks out to the crowd as “What’s Golden” finishes playing.

Zack: With the hardest head in the business...which I mean with all due respect, Gillie Barnes has proven that “Old School” is still cool! She’s got her hands full with all these people out here for this match though. Valerie’s enough on her own, Lyn.

Lyn: Like a pack of hyenas surrounding a lioness. At least if Lion King taught me anything.

Gillie looks at her title once more before handing it to referee Kevin Fisk. He raises it above his head, and shows it to Valerie. She takes it from him, and proceeds to place it around her waist. The referee asks for it to be returned, but instead she turns to the crowd to show them what it looks like around her waist as well. That gets a very negative response before Gillie goes straight for her. As soon as McKinley turns around, Gillie begins unloading with right hands in a flurry before she whips her across for the ride. The referee has to call for the bell to start the match before Barnes catches Valerie with a discus punch to the mouth on the rebound. It rocks her backwards before the champion yanks her forward and then into a belly to belly overhead suplex.

Zack: Gillie has had as much of Valerie McKinley with her title as she could stand, and this match is underway while Valerie still has the belt around her waist!

Lyn: Barnes doesn’t even care, she just wants a piece of McKinley here, now, today, tonight!

Valerie starts to get back to her feet, and Gillie immediately grabs her by the head with a running bulldog into the middle turnbuckle. It drops her to her knees before Barnes uses a rear waistlock to send her flying with a German suplex this time. The crowd shows nothing but support for the Sheerness native before she takes off towards the ropes, and delivers a running senton across Valerie’s body. But she clutched her own back on impact when she landed across the Future Shock Championship. Valerie rolled away from her, and began unfastening the title from her waist. She handed it off to the referee, who quickly went to get it out of the ring before Valerie stormed forward with a running punt to Gillie’s spine when she tried to get up after the senton.

Zack: Gillie got so worked up right there, and completely forgot Valerie was still wearing the Future Shock title. And look at McKinley, she’s taking full advantage of this!

Lyn: It is telling how the 1 Percenter has gotten under Barnes’ skin, dare I say manipulated her into a place of anger.

Barnes froze up in pain for a moment before the challenger moved around in front of her, and measured off a shining wizard to the side of her head. It put the champion back down on the mat before Valerie bounced off the adjacent side to come back with a knee drop into Gillie’s head when she started to sit up. The 1 Percenter immediately went for a cover before the referee dropped into position to count.

Lyn: Valerie has decided she is going to put that hard head to the test and oooohhhh! The impact of that knee drop.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOPE!!!

Gillie kicked out at two, causing the challenger to get back to her feet and start stomping away at her head. When she relentless and Gillie began to sit up, Valerie applied a nerve hold onto Gillie’s shoulder.

Zack: There’s something I haven’t seen Valerie use before, that shoulder claw. She’s trying to keep the champion grounded, that’s a damn good way to do it.

McKinley leaned over, trying to put even more pressure on the champion. Gillie’s face wrenched in pain as her opponent’s fingertips practically disappeared into the champion’s shoulder. Fisk asked her if she wanted to stop the match, and was clearly told she didn’t. Valerie kept the pressure applied though, trying to pinch the hold tighter.

Zack: I’ll tell you what, Gillie’s gonna be feeling pain in that right shoulder for some time if she has much use of it at all after this. Valerie’s added some new wrinkles to her arsenal.

Lyn: It is a testament to the 1 Percenter’s trajectory in this company that she’s always building, always learning.

As the crowd started getting louder trying to rally her, Gillie pushed to her knees and then her feet. Valerie tried to step on her calf to get her back down. But the champion wasn’t going for it, and clocked her with a left hook that staggered McKinley backwards. Gillie hit the near side ropes, and mowed her down with a running shoulder tackle using her good shoulder. She rubbed the other one in pain for a moment till she saw Valerie beginning to get up. The 1 Percenter was spun around, and caught with an atomic drop that ricocheted her headfirst into the top turnbuckle. As soon as she stumbled back, the champion scooped her up for an airplane spin. As usual, the fans counted the revolutions all the way up to eleven before she spiked her on the mat….and Gillie walked around drunkenly before she fell on her knees.

Lyn: Barnes with a Airplane Spin into a Death Valley Driver! I’ve... I’ve never seen her do that either. Between McKinley’s claw and now this... Zack, what are these two willing to do to each other over that Future Shock title?!

Zack: As desperately as Valerie wants to have it and Gillie wants to keep it, I don’t think there’s a limit! These two will never get along, they’ll never like each other.

The brunette got to her feet first, still seemingly a little dazed. She pulled Valerie to her feet, laying into her with forearms to the head. The 1 Percenter was fired across for the ride, and caught on the rebound with a spinebuster! The Boston crowd started getting loud once more as the champion pulled her to her feet. And with one swift motion, she scooped her up and darted across the ring with a running powerslam. Barnes hooked the outside leg for the cover before the referee dropped to make the count.

Zack: A mat shaking powerslam from the purveyor of “Old School”, and we got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Valerie got her shoulder up after the two count. The champion got back to her feet, waving the crowd to get louder as she pulled Valerie to her feet. She shoved her back into the corner and started driving shoulders into her lower back. The brunette backed up a couple steps, waving Valerie to her as the redhead stumbled out and right into the waiting arms of Gillie’s bearhug.

Lyn: Look at this frontal bearhug. You can see the entire rib cage and abdominals getting worked over. Barnes is much stronger than you’d imagine.

Gillie’s hands clasped behind her back tightly, and Valerie’s face showed what kind of pain she was feeling. The redhead tried to work her hands between Gillie’s arms and her body, but couldn’t seem to find an opening. Instead Gillie shook her back and forth for a few seconds, causing Valerie to slump over her shoulder for a moment before she started trying to push her head back. But again, another violent shake of the redhead stopped that. Fisk moved around behind Gillie, looking to see if she wanted to stop the match. The challenger’s glare at the question answered it for him.

Lyn: There is no quit in Valerie McKinley. Especially not tonight. Especially against this sort of opponent.

Zack: Women have the power to express a message without saying a word, and Valerie McKinley is no exception.

The energy was draining quickly out of the challenger as Valerie slumped over Gillie’s shoulder again. She finally leaned back, and scratched both eyes with her fingers to break it. Gillie covered her face with her hands as Valerie held her back in agony. As soon as the champion started to regain her vision, McKinley darted towards her and connected with a single knee facebreaker that floored the champion. She dove across her with a hook of the leg for the cover before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Gillie could be out cold right here! McKinley’s three seconds from the gold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Gillie got her shoulder up in time, and Valerie sat up on her knees. She was still heavily favoring her back as she got to her feet, and headed for the corner. A vicious expression crossed her face as she shouted at Gillie to get back to her feet. When the champion finally did so, Valerie took off with a bicycle kick in mind. But Gillie ducked under it, and when McKinley turned to face her, she caught a kick to the gut. Barnes hoisted her up, and planted her with a muscle buster!

Lyn: WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?

The crowd came to its feet as Gillie immediately scrambled towards her to make the cover. The referee was there almost immediately.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Again, Valerie’s shoulder came up in the nick of time. Gillie got back to her feet, and headed to the corner herself before she got into a three point stance and was kicking her foot behind her like a rampaging bull.

Zack: I think Gillie’s looking to show Valerie what a linebacker feels like on the gridiron in a matter of seconds!

The 1 Percenter started to get to her feet as Gillie was getting more animated in the corner. As soon as she was upright, Gillie went to charge out….but Lacey caught her foot and stopped her. Barnes turned around, and grabbed the Aspire Ring holder’s red hair and started to pull her onto the apron. The crowd roared in approval at the sight of it.

Lyn: The champ is putting a stop to Lacey before she even gets started!

Zack: I knew it was only a matter of time before Lacey interjected herself into this match with Kilmeade in that wheelchair!

Valerie got back to her feet, and charged the corner. A reverse hurricanrana snapped Gillie over backwards headfirst into the canvas. Barnes was rolled over quickly as Valerie went for the cover before the referee joined them to count.

Zack: Don’t tell me Valerie  is gonna get the title like this!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

At the last second, Gillie’s shoulder popped up off the mat. Valerie’s face was apoplectic as she got back to her feet. A death glare down to the champion could be seen before she glanced over to her manager, who was giving her some advice.

Lyn: Zack if looks could kill, I think we’d be sending someone to perform CPR on the champ.

Valerie went to grab Gillie, and pull her into position for her finisher. She told her how much she despised her, and snapped off her inverted STO that drove her into the mat face first. Barnes was pushed onto her back as Valerie went for the cover!

Lyn: DIVINE PROVIDENCE... BUT MY GOD MAN, THERE WAS NOTHING DIVINE ABOUT THAT! IT WAS ACADEMIC! EMPHATIC!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The boos began before the bell even sounded as the referee called for it. Valerie got back to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory.

Gaby: Here is your winner….AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW FFW Future Shock Champion…..VALERIE MCKINLEY!!!!

Zack: With just 4 weeks to Wipeout, we got a new Future Shock Champion! The ‘1 Percenter” finally got a win over Gillie, and she did it when it mattered most!

Lyn: They say history only remembers the victors, Zack. Valerie McKinley takes her place among the Future Shock champions and as little as the fans approve... It was going to happen sometime. Of course Kyle has to be loving this. His clients control two-thirds of the championships in Future Shock... NHB, be on the lookout.

Lacey climbed into the ring, and gave her friend a hug before raising her hand in victory again to the booing crowd. The Aspire Ring bearer then placed the title back around her waist as it had been earlier before Valerie stepped out to the floor, and dropped to sit on Kyle’s lap as he admired her new title.

Zack: Yeah, his legs are hurt bad…. Because someone sitting on your lap won’t affect that at all! In any event, Valerie’s heading to Wipeout, Lyn! The 1 Percenter is gonna meet----

The cameras spotted Bianca Reed on the stage watching with her hands on her hips. Valerie looked over her shoulder at the next challenger, blowing her a kiss from where she was sitting. A “Killer B” chant began to rumble through the crowd immediately.

Lyn: The 1 Percenter. Killer B. Wipeout may not EVER be the same again, Zack. I’m not sure Future Shock can hope to contain this one.

Zack: They met once before, and they will again! Bianca and Valerie are headed for a collision course with the Future Shock Championship hanging in the balance at Wipeout!

And it was on the new champion’s smiling face as she sat on Kyle’s lap with her new title that Future Shock faded off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: