Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:07:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - July 5, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - July 5, 2018  (Read 455 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 06, 2018, 10:39:22 pm »

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights in the arena die down a tad, as a figure in a hoodie can be seen stepping up onto the entranceway. Over the speakers a drum begins to beat, as a man speaks.

"They say that nobody changes
But I'm living proof that they do
Because I've found the answer, and you can find the answer too!"

The figure starts to set off down the ramp, head nodding along with the music as it swells, seemingly singing along with the man as he continues on.

"They made me think I was crazy
And that the pain was here to stay
But now that I've found the answer
I'm never ever gonna lose my way..."

The figure stops suddenly halfway down the ramp, the lights shooting on and their hood being thrown back, revealing Jolyne Dysart as she pumps a fist into the air along with the proud cry.

"EVER AGAIN!"

As the music kicks into high gear Jolyne takes off at a run down the ramp, the fans cheering propelling her on as Maggie sets off her introduction.

Maggie: Introducing from San Diego, California, weighing in at 150 Lbs, this is JOLYNE DYSAAAAAAAART!

She easily jumps on the ring apron. In another fluid motion, she jumps over the ropes. From the ropes, she goes onto the middle turnbuckle, ascending it. She then stretches her arms to allow the singer to reiterate her thoughts. “EVER AGAIN!” Jolyne shouts with the singer as she leaps off the turnbuckle and goes over to her corner, a wide smile apparent on her face.

Zack: Jolyne will be facing Lilly Arthur at Unstoppable 9 in just over three weeks time, for a shot at the Fast Track Championship. Tonight though she has a very different challenge on her hands.  

Mai: The only challenge she’s going to have tonight is picking herself back up after Charlotte wipes the floor with her!

“Start Me Up” by the Rolling Stones begins to play as Charlotte Harker comes out of the back and bounces on the balls of her feet, taking a moment or two to soak in the atmosphere of the crowd while talking a couple of deep breaths. Shaw joins her, applauding her partner and rallying the crowd behind her, getting only boos before Harker raised her hands in the air. They were joined by Kyle Kilmeade who stood at the back

Maggie: Please welcome, standing 6’2” and weighing 157 lbs, accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade and, her tag team partner, the “One Woman Show” Shaughnessy O’Neill….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Finally she begins to head to the ring, peacock strutting Mick Jagger style all the way there. Climbing up the ring steps between the ropes, only to find Shaw already there. O’Neill drags her into the ring and holds her arm aloft, dragging her around the ring and telling the crowd that they’re looking at the winner...thanks to Shaw’s help. As the match gets ready to start, the referee tells O’Neill to leave the ring only to get into argument as Shaughnessy tells the official that they can’t tell a premier athlete like Shaw or Charlotte what to do. As the referee finally wins out, Shaw leaves the ring and takes her place on the floor in her partner’s corner as Harker stretches out and makes last minute preparations for the match.

Zack: Charlotte has a future shot at the Ultraviolence Championship after her victory at Relentless, and no doubt she is going to want to keep her momentum going with a victory over Jolyne tonight.

Mai: There should be chains again, that was hot.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women for anything untoward, and then after checking the Maggie is clear of the ring, he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre with no hanging around. As soon as the meet, Charlotte clocks Jolyne with an uppercut that catches her off guard. Another quickly follows, before Charlotte buries her knee into Jolyne’s mid section bending her double. Another two knees follow, bending Jolyne further forward before Charlotte cracks her with a couple of forearm shots across the back of her shoulders. Jolyne tries to stand back upright but Charlotte rains down blows across the back of her neck and shoulders, finally forcing her down to one knee. As soon as she is there, Charlotte hits her with a knee to the side of her head that puts her down on the canvas.

Zack: Charlotte clearly isn’t getting paid by the hour and is on the way to possibly make this a very early shower for Jolyne.

Mai: I’ll drink to that! Though I could watch Jolyne pound on her all day.

Jolyne makes it back to her knees as Charlotte comes off the ropes with a running big boot to the head, that puts her straight back down again. Harker takes off towards the ropes again, as Jolyne again gets back to her knees, although a little slower this time. Just as she is about to get to her feet, Charlotte comes off the ropes with a second running big boot that flattens Dysart back to the canvas. Straight away Charlotte makes a move to grab one of Jolyne’s legs, but as she goes to do a spinning toe hold to grasp the other leg, Dysart uses her free leg to kick Charlotte. The impact wobbles Charlotte just enough for her to release Jolyne’s leg and she rolls away from Harker and up to her feet, holding her head a little as she does.

Mai: That wasn’t supposed to happen! Jolyne isn’t following the script. Charlotte was going to make her tap then!

Zack: It’s impossible to make someone tap when you haven’t even got a hold locked in. Jolyne saw the figure four leglock coming and made sure she didn’t get caught with it.

The two women both make their way back to the centre and start to circle each other. Neither making the first move immediately, as they watch the other. They make as if to go into a tie-up, but just before they lock up Jolyne catches Charlotte with an elbow to the side of the head. A second elbow shot follows which pushes Charlotte back a step. A rapid fire series of punches directed at Charlotte’s head and shoulders follow, which push the UV Championship hopeful all the way back to the ropes. Jolyne quickly grabs her by the arm and whips her across into the opposite ropes. Charlotte rebounds off and Jolyne meets her with a spinning back fist that knocks her off balance a bit. Before she can recover her balance, Jolyne takes Charlotte by the arm again, this time firing her into the corner. Harker hits back first and Jolyne follows her in with a dropkick to the chest that knocks her down to a seat on the canvas, and earns Dysart a massive pop from the Washington crowd.

Zack: Jolyne’s found her opening and is making full use of it. Charlotte’s early advantage has all but been erased now.

Mai: It’s only a matter of time, Charlotte is just lulling her into a false sense of security.

Zack: What match are you watching?

Charlotte gets back to her feet, using the ropes to steady herself. As soon as she is upright, Jolyne clocks her with a series of rapid elbows that visibly disorientate the UV Championship hopeful. A knee lift from Jolyne almost takes Charlotte completely off her feet, before Dysart hits her with a forearm to the mid section that bends Harker double. A knee to her jaw stands her back upright again before Jolyne pulls her out of the corner again and fires her into the ropes. Charlotte rebounds off and ducks under a waiting clothesline from Jolyne. She continues onto the opposite ropes. Rebounding off those she comes back and takes Jolyne off her feet with a running clothesline of her own.

Mai: I told you! Charlotte was just waiting for the perfect moment to knock Jolyne out of her shoes!

Zack: I think we may need to check that Jolyne’s head is still attached after the impact of that clothesline from Charlotte.

Dysart rolls back up to her feet looking a little shell shocked from the impact, and Charlotte is waiting for her as she does. Harker takes her by the back of the head and takes her across the ring for a running bulldog that plants her face first on the canvas. Charlotte ignores the boos from the crowd as Jolyne gets back to her feet. As soon as she does, a discus forearm from Charlotte sends her into the ropes. Dysart bounces off and Charlotte catches her and uses a snap suplex to plant her on the canvas. She goes for the cover as Fisk slides into position.

Zack: A ring shaking suplex from Charlotte and she’s three seconds from putting this match to bed.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Jolyne kicks out before the three and Charlotte rolls straight back up to her feet. Dysart tries to roll away from Charlotte, but Harker has other days. The crowd erupt in boos towards the UV Championship hopeful as she stomps down on Jolyne’s back stopping her from going anywhere.

Mai: I’m glad she kicked out, now we get to watch Charlotte stomp her down to size!

Charlotte stomps another couple of times for good measure, before pulling Jolyne up to her feet. The UV Championship hopeful kicks her opponent in the gut and then grabs her by the head to drop her to the canvas with a DDT. Rather than go straight for the cover, Charlotte takes off towards the ropes. She springboards off them looking for a moonsault, but Jolyne rolls just out of reach and Charlotte lands chest first on the mat with a thud.

Mai: No! Her poor chest. C’mere Charlotte, I’ll rub it all better for you!

Zack: That could potentially have been what Charlotte needed to get a three count, but instead she got a serving of canvas. And Jolyne got herself a brief moment of recovery time.

Dysart takes a couple of deep breaths, gathering her bearings as Charlotte starts to gingerly pull herself up to her knees. Resting against the ropes, Charlotte uses them to steady herself as she starts to rise, until Jolyne closes the gap between them and pulls her fully back up. She unleashes a volley of rapid fire elbows into Charlotte’s head and shoulders to daze her. Jolyne fires the dazed UV Championship hopeful into the ropes and catches her with a dropkick to the chest as she rebounds. Harker manages to stay on her feet barely, as she reels backwards from the impact. With the Washington crowd cheering her on, Jolyne rains another stream of vicious elbows down on Charlotte. Just as Charlotte is about to fall to one knee, Jolyne punctuates the stream with a spinning backfist that drops her like a rock. Wasting no time, Jolyne goes for the cover, hooking one of Charlotte’s legs in the process.

Zack: Jolyne has exploded back into this match, and Charlotte likely doesn’t know if she’s coming or going right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!!!

Charlotte gets her shoulder up before Fisk can count the three, and Jolyne rolls up to her knees and then back up to her feet.

Mai: It’s going to take more than that for Jolyne to keep Charlotte down for a three count.

Zack: There’s still time, Jolyne doesn’t look like she’s finished with Charlotte yet!

She pulls Charlotte up to her feet a moment later and fires her into the nearest corner. Jolyne follows Charlotte in at speed, connecting a shoulder thrust that almost lifts Harker off her feet. The California native grabs Charlotte before she can get her bearings back and pulls her out of the corner. She spins her around and grabs her arms from behind. Jolyne pulls them around Charlotte’s neck before falling backwards to deliver her double knee breaker. For a moment, she looks like she might go for the cover, but instead Jolyne takes off towards the ropes. She springboards off them to deliver a leg drop across Charlotte’s chest. Getting into position, she hooks a leg as Fisk drops down into place.

Zack: NIGHTBREAKER and a beautiful springboard leg drop and I think Jolyne has this in the bag!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The crowd let out a loud sigh as Charlotte pops her shoulder off the canvas before the referee can finish the three. Jolyne looks to him with frustration, which doesn’t get any better as he holds up two fingers to clarify.

Mai: You thought wrong didn’t you, Zack! Charlotte isn’t going to stay down for Jolyne!

Jolyne makes a move to get back to her feet, but before she can, Charlotte suddenly makes a lunge towards her and pulls her down into a rollup. Fisk immediately drops back down for the count.

Mai: Ha! That’ll teach Jolyne to take her eyes off her opponent. C’mon Charlotte you got this!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Dysart kicks out just in the nick of time and pushes Charlotte away from her.

Zack: Charlotte almost got the three with that surprise roll up. You can bet that Jolyne will be on the lookout for something like that happening again.

Both women get back to their feet with Charlotte slightly ahead of her opponent. As soon as Jolyne is upright, Harker unleashes a flurry of right hands to the side of Jolyne’s head, before punctuating the shots with an uppercut that sends Jolyne off balance. Grabbing hold of Jolyne’s head, the UV Championship hopeful makes her way to the top turnbuckle. Jolyne tries to free herself by aiming elbow shots into Charlotte’s body, but Harker grits her teeth against them, and keeps her hold. She clocks the Californian wrestler in the side of the head before executing a Tornado DDT to drive Jolyne into the canvas. Rather than go straight for the cover, Charlotte goes for another springboard moonsault, this time landing it perfectly across Jolyne’s body. Fisk drops back into place as Charlotte hooks a leg.

Zack: Charlotte has stolen this right from under Jolyne’s nose with that combination. She’s heading into Unstoppable with a win under her belt.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Fisk stops counting as he spots Jolyne’s leg across the bottom rope and the crowd erupt in cheers of support from her, which just adds to Charlotte’s frustration.

Mai: Oh come on! Just pretend you didn’t see it referee! That was a three!

Harker gets back to her feet, and pulls Jolyne up with her, not giving her a chance to even attempt to rise under her own steam. She gets into position at the side of Jolyne and slightly behind, facing the opposite way to her. She reaches around Harker’s torso with one arm across her chest and under both arms, as the crowd get loud with boos, sensing what’s coming next. The UV Championship hopeful lifts Jolyne up to deliver her side slam backbreaker, making the crowd even louder with disdain. Harker gets into position for another cover, this time hooking both legs for good measure.

Mai: Yes baby! CHARLOTTE’S CRUCIFIX! There’s no way she’s getting up this time.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Jolyne gets her shoulder up after the three has already been counted and Fisk is back to his feet calling for the bell.

Maggie:  Here is your winner via pinfall…....CHARLOTTE HARKER!!

Charlotte gets to her feet to have her hand raised by the referee as Shaw slides into the ring to raise her other hand.

Zack: It was close, and there was a couple of times it looked like Jolyne might take the win, but Charlotte has just managed to pip her at the post.

Mai: Pip her? She destroyed her! It was a complete whitewash!

Zack: Again.. What match were you watching?

The referee releases Charlotte’s hand, and she follows Shaw out of the ring. Completely ignoring the animosity from the Washington crowd, the two make their way up the ramp to the back as the cameras cut elsewhere.

No Scarlett Left Behind

The next image we see is that of the Chief Operating Officer backstage talking to one of the production assistants as they look over something on a clipboard. As the assistant moves away, Seth is about to go in the other direction till he is cut off by Scarlett Silver and her manager, Christian Kincaid.

Seth: Well..good evening to you both. I’m going to guess this isn’t a social call or for chit chat?

Scarlett: No, not a social call. It’s a matter of utmost importance! There is about to be an absolute travesty, but I know that you are just the man that can fix it.

Seth: Well far be it from me to allow a travesty. What’s on your mind that I can do for the two of you?

Scarlett: Well, as you’ve made clear since you became COO you are all about giving people what they deserve.. And I deserve to be on Unstoppable 9! It would be a travesty for me not to be there. Completely unthinkable. It just can’t happen.

Christian: You can’t blame her for wanting to be part of the show, with it being FFW’s biggest event of the year and all. So we were kinda hoping that you had something in mind for her.

Seth: I’m afraid the card is all but finalized at the moment, but there may be something I can do for you. You may not want to do it though, because it may be a better arrangement. But what I can do is give you your title rematch when Andi Takata defends against the Fast Track Championship against Bianca Reed. I was going to wait and let you have your rematch against the winner at a later date.

Christian seemed to think about that one for a moment.

Christian: Well one on one would be easier than a triple threat for the championship. But Scarlett here doesn’t want to watch the show from the locker room. She wants to be out in front of 80,000 plus in MetLife Stadium.

Scarlett: Could you imagine how disappointed they would all be to be denied the chance to see the Star Distraction?! It doesn’t even bear thinking about. It would break so many hearts. Plus, I’m quite adept in threeway situations. It is how I won the Fast Track Championship for the first time, after all.

Christian: She did it at Unstoppable last year. Normally I’d see your point, but Scarlett tends to thrive, like she said. So in this case, I think we should do the rematch then, if that’s alright.

Seth: Well then, have it your way. Your Fast Track Championship rematch will be at Unstoppable 9 against Bianca Reed and Andi Takata. Is that suitable for you both?

Scarlett: Perfect! Thank you. The sooner I get my title back out of the Space Cadet’s hands, the better.

Christian: Thanks a lot. We appreciate it.

Seth gave a nod of his head as he headed off in the direction he was going before he was interrupted. Christian gave his client a smile, who was now in a better mood as we head elsewhere.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:08:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: