Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:01:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - July 5, 2018

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - July 5, 2018  (Read 454 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 06, 2018, 10:42:46 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and we head back to the ring with Maggie already waiting with her microphone in hand.

Maggie: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break, and just in time too! I’m joined by one half of the BSX and the reigning FFW Champion Kaoru Asaka, no doubt here to watch her partner’s back given recent events with herself and the Franchise.

Kaoru: And where there’s The Franchise, there’s the Storm, and we all know how that’s gone since they’ve come together. Kind of scary when you think about that paired with someone like Jo Mcfarlane. But it is what it is and now we’ve got to deal with it. All of it.

CUE THE SOUNDCHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata comes sprinting out of the back to hit her mark.

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

When the music kicks in full, Takata takes her [CHAMPIONSHIP] belt and raises it high above her head with both hands, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixellated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi Caramelldanses for a moment with the title, before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

Maggie: Now on her way to the ring, from The Great Cosmos by way of Akibahara, Japan... She is your reigning FFW Fast Track champion...

The Lucky Star... Andi Taaaaaakataaaaa!!!

#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last Caramelldanse, waving the [CHAMPIONSHIP] around proudly! Keep dancing everyone!

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Andi does her V-pose on the middle rope before she hops down to hand her championship to the referee.

Zack: Andi’s been on cloud nine since capturing her first singles title last Saturday night at Breaking Point. It’s not on the line tonight, that’ll be at Unstoppable when she has 2 matches in one night. But she’s definitely got her work cut out for her, which you’d know well having faced Jo more than once.

Kaoru: If there was anyone more capable of smacking somebody off a Fast Track, it would be Jo. It’s a good thing for Andi it’s not on the line, though I don’t see Unstoppable being much easier for her. It’s what she wanted though, she wanted to fight Ji-Hu, she wanted the Fast Track title, and now… she’s going to get it all. At least what’s left of her after Jo tries to have her way here tonight.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
362-4360, I lead a life of crime.

Maggie: And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Maggie’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Jo McFarlane’s got a No Holds Barred date with Savannah Taylor on FFW’s biggest stage, now with 5 time FFW Champion Scarlett Kincaid as the referee. This match won’t be much of a warm up for Savannah though, that’s two totally contrasting styles.

Kaoru:  Yeah, Andi & Savannah don’t share too much besides an area code these days, and a severe dislike of the Franchise. It’s a more unique challenge for Jo than what she’s had lately. Probably a lot closer to having to go up against a Leona Vega than a Savannah Taylor. She probably hopes to have as much success tonight as she had as she had against one of my opponents at Unstoppable.

Maggie leaves the ring as referee Melinda Davis checks both women. As she goes to check Andi in the far corner, Tommy hands his daughter her kendo stick. Jo begins to twirl it in her hand as Andi immediately points it out to the referee. Davis moves towards Jo and tells her to leave it ringside.

Kaoru: Yeah, go ahead and flaunt it, Jo. Not like you need the thing. Not like some of us haven’t already felt this up close, or that Andi wasn’t at ringside the other night. How arrogant has she really gotten, Zack?

Zack: This is what happens when you let entitlement go to your head. McFarlane thinks she’s untouchable in FFW, and I guess she thinks the referee is gonna let her use that. She couldn’t be more wrong.

Jo nods her head as the referee tells her to leave it, and then turns to call for the bell. As soon as Davis does turn though, Jo cracks it across the top of the referee’s head. It drops the official to her knees before Jo begins striking it repeatedly against her until the referee seems to be unconscious. She uses her foot to kick her out of the ring as a pair of trainers race out to check on her. Jo looks back to Andi with a grin on her face.

Kaoru: What the shit is that?! It’s a DQ for one thing, and I”m not talking about any Typhoon treat from the drive through! You can’t just go around smacking up officials!

Zack: The referee is out cold, and this match hasn’t even started yet. Davis has been bludgeoned with that kendo stick, and now it’s just Jo and Andi.

Andi looked over to the referee as the owner of FFW appeared on the video wall, diverting her attention as well as the crowd’s. Samantha got nothing but boos from them before she began to speak.

Samantha: Due to the unfortunate accident suffered by our referee, I’m going to take a page from my brother’s playbook and immediately announce a special guest referee for tonight’s match.

She disappeared off the video wall, leaving the crowd buzzing at the announcement before the special guest referee appeared at the top of the stage. In a modified striped top and her ring gear on her body under that was….

Zack: BIANCA SALVADOR?!

Kaoru: You’ve gotta be kidding me. This is a rib. Tell me this is a rib, Zack. One left over from yesterday’s barbecue. Of all the bullsh-

Bianca grinned as she jogged towards the ring. Andi spotted her, and was immediately unhappy about it. As soon as Bianca stepped through the ropes, Andi began getting on her case...at least until Jo struck the kendo stick across the back of her head. It dropped the champion to her knees before another shot put her down on the mat, and Jo rolled her onto her back to press it against her throat. Meanwhile, Bianca had her foot up on the middle turnbuckle with her back to the ring and looked to be retying her boot laces.

Kaoru: This is nonsense. Absolute nonsense.  A Franchise farce, for sure.

Jo tossed the stick to the outside as she got back to her feet. Bianca turned back towards the ring, and called for the bell to start the match. The former FFW Champion dropped down to make a cover with a loose hook of Andi’s leg. Salvador was quick into position to make the count.

Zack: This is gonna be the shortest main event in FFW history right here! Andi’s gotta be done, and here comes...Salvador for the count!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Andi got her leg across the bottom rope on instinct, and Bianca sat up with a shrug of her shoulders as she told Jo she hadn’t had enough yet. Jo got back to her feet, pulling Andi up by the arm and firing kicks into her body repeatedly. She shoved her back into the ropes as Tommy climbed up onto the apron to hold her arms in place before Jo measured and caught her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw before Tommy let her fall to the mat.

Kaoru: I’m not sure this is the time to be so stubborn, Andi! Although I’d probably do the same thing myself. This is frustrating to no end, and just… a set-up. It’s a set-up all the way through from the top.

Zack: You got that right! This was never set to be an actual match, it’s a mugging! It’s also turning into a handicap match between Jo’s father and the crooked referee!

Jo used a short baseball slide to send her out of the ring to the floor. When she got to her feet and looked to be going out after her, Bianca intercepted her and shook her finger at her while Tommy put the boots to Andi. When she tried to get up, he punted her in the ribs and threw her back into the ring. Bianca then turned back towards the ring as Jo passed her by, using the ropes for a springboard into a double stomp on Andi’s chest.

Kaoru: Look at this. Look at the nonsense, they’re having so much fun with this. Bianca really holding Jo to the rules here. GIVE ME A BREAK. And there goes Jo with a flying stomp. Lovely. I’d be more impressed if I didn’t want to rip the red right out of her head right now.

Zack: Jo McFarlane is a changed woman, and not for the better. I guarantee you this won’t be the case at Unstoppable 9, because Scarlett will be on the lookout for this crap and Savannah will damn sure be ready for it!

Jo dragged her towards the center of the ring, putting the boots to her again before she darted over her towards the ropes. She left her feet for the middle rope again, this time into an Asai moonsault...but Andi got her knees up. It brought the crowd to life as Jo fell to the canvas clutching her ribs, and Andi started to get up. Jo wasn’t far behind her as she tried to rise as well. But as she went to grab Andi, the space princess turned into her and started unloading with right hands to her head. The crowd got much louder as the Fast Track Champion unloaded with shots! She fired Jo across for the ride right into the corner chest first. Andi darted right pat her, hitting a disaster kick that floored the “Rebel Child” where she stood!

Zack: Jo missed the moonsault, and that was all the opening Andi needed! And if she wanted a pissed off Fast Track Champion, well she’s getting her heart’s desire now!

Kaoru: It may not be a fair fight, but Andi’s going to give whatever fight she has here, I know that much! And now that she’s got an opening, look out because here she comes and nobody in that ring or out is going to stop her! Look at her go!

Tommy hopped up on the apron, only for Andi to charge him and send him back to the floor with a dropkick to the chest. She hopped back to her feet, intercepting Jo as she was starting to get up again with a running kneelift to the face. It popped her head up long enough for Andi to grab her head, and start swinging around into an orbit DDT that spiked the redhead into the mat. She made the cover with a tight hook of the leg, and Bianca had turned to adjust the turnbuckle pad.

Kaoru: Great set of moves to get Jo down but this…. This is NOT going to get you anywhere in this environment! Twist her leg or something! Don’t just lay there in a pin that’ll never get counted!

Zack: She’s more likely to get struck by lightning in a house she won from a sweepstakes than she is to get a count out of the “Typhoon” right now!

Andi finally broke the cover, and made a beeline for Bianca. She began shouting at her as Bianca caught her with a back elbow to the mouth. The blonde turned around, making an “Oops!” face as Andi staggered back a step. Meanwhile, Jo had made it back to her feet and caught Andi with a German suplex, which she rolled through into four more. She bridged up on the last one as Bianca was immediately in position to count.

Zack: Boy, Bianca sure is quick on the trigger when the right woman is making a cover, isn’t she?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Andi got her shoulder off the mat in time. Bianca told Jo she wasn’t done yet, and the redhead hopped to her feet with a shake of her head.

Kaoru: Damn it…. Andi’s too stupid to just lay there and maybe escape this in one piece and the Franchise don’t want this to end at all, do they? I’m surprised Jo’s even trying to pin her at this point. What IS the point?! Message sent, we get it, you’re in control. They won’t be at Unstoppable though, will they?

Andi tried to roll into the ropes to get away before Jo pulled her up to her feet on the apron. A quick snap of her head saw Andi hanging by her feet over the middle rope before she was driven into the man with a hangman’s DDT. McFarlane pulled her knee pad down before measuring a knee drop into Andi’s head. She slowly got back to her feet to louder boos from the crowd, and Jo responded by stepping on her throat while leaning on the ropes. Bianca began her five count, and she was off to a start with a one while Jo continued choking Andi.

Kaoru: This. Is. The Worst. And I can say those words before Bianca will ever get to TWO on this count. Jo going right after Andi’s head too. Normally I’d think that’s smart, but she’s just doing it because she can now.

Zack: Meanwhile, Andi’s getting the life choked out of her! Just stay down, Andi. There’s no way you’re winning this.

The two followed that before Jo picked Andi up, but she collapsed to her knees in a slump against her. This brought a smile to Jo’s face as she reached down to pull her up again, but once more Andi collapsed to her knees in a slump against Jo’s legs.

Zack: I think Andi’s had enough. Jo can’t even get her to stay up long enough to do whatever it is she has in mind to do. Just pin her, and be done with it! Andi’s----GOT A SMALL PACKAGE!!!

When Jo pulled her up again, Andi surprised her by pulling her into a small package. Bianca rolled it over though so Jo was on top before she dropped down to make the cover. Then she dropped into position to count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOO!!!

Andi kicked out in time, and Bianca helped Jo to her feet. The “Rebel Child” started stomping her again before pulling her back to her feet. She planted her head between her legs, and hoisted her up for a turnbuckle powerbomb before Andi collapsed against the corner in a heap.

Kaoru: Even when she has her beat she doesn’t have her beat! If nothing else, Andi’s showing everyone just how big of a pain in the ass she can be when she wants to! She’s crazy enough to think she has a chance still. And that is crazy. She needs to get the hell out of there.

She dragged her out of the corner by her foot towards the center of the ring before she dropped down into a cover. Bianca was in position before Jo could even make the cover, and immediately began counting the fall!

Zack: Stay down, Andi! There’s no point in continuing this!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Andi got her shoulder up again as Jo exchanged looks with Bianca. A glance towards Tommy saw him produce a pair of handcuffs, which he slid into the ring.

Kaoru: Oh what in the hell are they up to now? No. No, no, no, I don’t care how corrupt this has become, they cannot let this happen, somebody needs to step in here, an official, security, something!

Jo snatched them up and opened the manacles as she circled around behind Andi, who was trying to simply get to her knees. Bianca moved around in front of her, and held her in place while Jo leaned down to apply the handcuffs...until the lights blinked out.

Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you.

The crowd roared as they saw Savannah Taylor bolting towards the ring with a kendo stick of her own. Tommy went to intercept her before she cracked it across his ribs, and dropped him to the floor. Taylor rolled under the bottom rope as Bianca went for her, also getting the same treatment but this time upside her head. It sent Salvador to the mat, and then Jo and Savannah stared across at one another with Taylor twirling the kendo stick this time. The live crowd was roaring!

Kaoru:  THAT’S SOMETHING! THAT’S EVERYTHING! COME AND GET YOU SOME NOW, JO!

Zack: You can cut the tension..the hatred...with a knife! And I think we’re gonna get a preview of Unstoppable 9….right about...NOW!!

Savannah tossed the kendo stick to the mat, and the two went right for each other. Wild right hands began getting exchanged with Taylor getting the better of the shots. Jo fired her across into the far side, and only received a Thesz press on the rebound as Savannah wailed away at her with right hands. She climbed back to her feet, snatched up her kendo stick, and blasted it into Bianca’s ribs again. Then her attention went back to Jo, glancing over to her kendo stick and nodding her head.

Zack: Savannah’s brought her own weapon, and it’s her and Jo now! They are on their feet in this arena, and Jo’s got one hell of a beating coming her way from the “Las Vegas Siren!”

Kaoru: I’d hope she takes her head off with the stupid stick but then I wouldn’t get to see her take Jo apart at Unstoppable, and nobody wants to miss that! Give’r enough to let her know you’re there though, Savannah!

Savannah tapped it against her boots as Jo started to sit up on her knees, trying to get her bearings. The blonde moved around in front of her, leaning back like she was in the batter’s box with the North Carolina crowd almost deafening!

Zack: Taylor winding up like Jose Altuve! Jo’s got it coming, and they want her to do it! This entire damn crowd is 100% behind Savannah!

She went for a hard shot before Tommy pulled his daughter out of the ring by her feet to the floor. The shot missed entirely, causing nothing but boos as Andi finally made it back to her feet. Savannah moved towards the ropes, pointing the stick down to her opponent as they backed up the ramp.

Kaoru: And there’s her father stepping in to save Jo from getting smashed to bits…. Again! She’d have cleared the barricade for sure with that swing, we’d need to get the analytics people on that. She’ll have nowhere to run to soon, but not soon enough!

Zack: There’s only one more detour on the way to MetLife Stadium! One more stop on the road to Unstoppable! And that’s Breaking Point! Don’t miss it, and if you haven’t already, you gotta get Unstoppable on Pay Per View!

Bianca joined her allies on the ramp as Savannah glanced over to Andi, bumping fists with her as they turned their attention back to the ramp to make sure they weren’t coming back. The expression on Savannah’s face was the last image before Velocity faded off the air.
[/center]
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:09:02 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: