Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 12:41:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 44

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 44  (Read 160 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 21, 2018, 04:58:47 pm »

A lightning bolt strikes the screen, leaving the Future Shock logo. Then we see a familiar studio for the web show with a giant curved video wall behind the host, Jake Chandler. He’s sat on the now trademark purple sofa with Gary the Goldfish in a bowl decked out with rockstar decorations. Jake’s sprinkling a couple flakes into Gary’s fishbowl before he addresses the camera.

Jake: Hello there, everyone! This is After Shock, where we cover all things Future Shock related. And this past week has been a pretty historic one for the show, because we crowned a brand new Future Shock Champion this past Tuesday when Valerie McKinley defeated Gillie Barnes in the main event. With that said, allow me to introduce my co-host this week...the new reigning Future Shock Champion Valerie McKinley.

He doesn’t have to wait long before the new champion makes her way onto the set. Always dressed to impress in a simple charcoal grey suit with a white camisole top underneath and black heels, she carefully sits down and rests her title belt over her shoulder.

Valerie: What did I tell you on Twitter, Jake? The ratings for this show are going to be the highest ever. You’re welcome ahead of time.

Jake: I imagine the feeling was indescribable for you after capturing your very first title this past Tuesday against someone you’ve had a longstanding issue with like Gillie. It’s been a few days, how are you feeling today?

Valerie: I knew it would only be a matter of time before this championship would be mine. I tried telling anyone who would listen, but they all shot me down. They told me in not so certain terms that I didn’t stand a chance against the sainted Sanctuary graduate Gillie. But guess what? I shut every single one of those people up. I turned their water into salt water because ever since Tuesday, the salt has been flowing.

She pats her title belt before grinning.

Valerie: Get used to it, because your worst fear has come true.

Jake: Now you’re set to face Bianca Reed come Wipeout on August 14th. She’s already called you a racist, among other things. But defeating her was how you got the shot you did. Does that give you more confidence knowing you’ll face her again?

Valerie: Typical little snowflake. She likes to hurl out baseless and FALSE insults to me? Perhaps if she put as much effort into her own life as she does in mine, then maybe she would be able to hold onto a man for more than a cup of coffee. Her life has been one big telenovela as of late, hasn’t it? Come Wipeout, it’s only going to get worse.

Jake: I’m curious about something. How does your business relationship with Kyle affect the one you have with Valentina and Isis? I mean, it’s not like those three appear to be friends or anything. Are you loyal to one more than the other? I’m just curious how they fit together for you.

Valerie glances over at Jake with the most unimpressed look on her face that one could muster.

Valerie: Are you TRYING to create trouble here, Jake? And here I thought you were a somewhat RESPECTABLE journalist. I’m going to spell it out for you and everyone watching only once, so pay attention. The relationship that exists between Valentina, Isis and myself is a supportive sisterhood. We support each other, we offer advice to one another, and we work together to ensure that WE are standing tall and triumphant over everyone. Kyle Kilmeade is very similar. He has done WONDERS for my career since becoming my manager. His advice has been nothing short of amazing. With his brains and my God given talent, that is how I came to be YOUR Future Shock champion.

Jake: Let’s get onto some other things from the last show. Lydia Charisma and Gemma Pierce had a hell of a match that saw Lydia knock Gemma off her perch as the next challenger for the Aspire Ring. What did you think of the match?

Valerie: It was a good and competitive match. Obviously I was hoping that Gemme would pull off the win, but we can’t always get what we want….unless you’re me, of course.

She says as she motions to her championship belt.

Valerie: But of COURSE, Lydia used her freakish strength and abilities to put away The World Piercer. Shame, really.

Jake: Any thoughts on Kaya Crimson’s commentary?

Valerie: I would have prefered the Shakespeare quoting Lyn Dallins remaining in the booth the entire night.

Jake: We also saw a confrontation between Andi Takata and Tara Cortez. You’ve had plenty of dealings with Andi, and I’m curious to hear your thoughts on what went down Tuesday night between her and the “10 Star Prospect.”

Valerie: I saw what happened and you couldn’t get the smile off of my face if you TRIED. Andi got what she deserved getting jumped like that. It literally couldn’t have happened to a nicer….space princess.

Jake: We should also mention your manager’s other clients who were booked on the show that night. Celeste and Nora Harris got a DQ victory against Cassandra Steen and “Sensational” Stacey Sky, who happened to have Elizabeth Lannister ringside as well as Kyle. I’m sure you have a perspective to share.

Valerie: It’s like the front office is TRYING to hold anyone associated with Kyle back. It is downright sickening. All Cassandra, Stacey and Elizabeth were doing was protecting a defenseless and obviously injured man at ringside. Anyone with eyes could see that. Nora and Celeste are lucky that they were able to WALK out of the ring.

Jake: Well let’s get onto the next show, because it’s the last one before Wipeout on August 14th. And it features one of your allies in Kyle’s collective in the main event! Mara Werth will go head to head against the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. We know Elizabeth has a date with Celeste at Wipeout after attacking her more than once, seemingly over a tag match she had with your manager. I’m going to assume you are going with Elizabeth here?

Valerie: Elizabeth is what we in the business call a total package. She’s talented, smart, and absolutely gorgeous….and she knows it, too. Plus she has THE best manager in the game today in her corner. How in God’s name can she lose?

Jake: We’ll also see two women who have been chasing the Aspire Ring in recent months. One has a guaranteed shot, the other would like to get in line too. Kaya Crimson returns to action when she faces Angel one on one.

Valerie: Well, at least Kaya won’t be commentating this go around, which is a good thing. Kaya has that spunk that for one reason or another, these people like. It’s worked for her in the past, so good on her. But Angel….she’s a different story. She’ll hurt you just for looking at her wrong. I have to give the edge to Angel.

Jake: We’re also gonna see the in-ring Future Shock debut of Mistress Vivi when she goes one on one with Tracey Murdock. Tracey has struggled a great deal finding her footing in Future Shock, and now she has Vivi to deal with. Who do you like in this one?

Valerie: Some days you’re the bird, and other days you’re the windshield. Tracey is playing the role of windshield to near perfection. She is going to have to pull off the biggest miracle this side of the infamous Miracle On Ice. This one has Vivi winning written all over it.

Jake: We also found out this week that your friend, Lacey, will now be defending the Aspire Ring at Wipeout against Lydia Charisma after her defeat of Gemma Pierce. Lacey’s been somewhat dismissive of Lydia for a long time. Do you have any thoughts on Lydia or the match we are going to see at Wipeout?

Valerie: Lacey has every RIGHT to be dismissive. Lydia has been a thorn in Lacey’s side for too long. How many times does she have to prove her superiority to Lydia? Yes, Lydia may have arms bigger than my head, but you know what they say. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Lacey is going to prove ONCE AGAIN why she is the better woman.

Jake: Also announced for Wipeout was Harley Shannon going one on one with Isis Morales in a battle of former Future Shock Champions. I’m going to go out on a limb here, and guess you’re predicting Isis to wreck Harley. Is that fair?

Valerie: Hmmm. Gee. Let me think about this once. Of COURSE I am rooting for Isis here. What kind of question is that, Jake? Look, Harley Shannon did everyone a favor when she dethroned Anna Giovanna to become Future Shock champion. But, what has she done of note since then? Nothing, except losing her title to Gillie at Anarchy. And as you all know…..I beat Gillie Barnes! So of COURSE I am pulling for my fellow redhead, my sister to show Harley who the superior woman is.

Jake: This has all been very enlightening. July 31st is the date for the last Future Shock before Wipeout. You know the card for that show now, and what we can expect come Wipeout too. I’m sure there will be more developments to Future Shock’s biggest Pay Per View still to come. Thanks to my guest for co-hosting this week, the Future Shock Champion Valerie McKinley. And we’ll see you July 31st as the future stars of FFW continue to take the spotlight right here on...Future Shock!

As Jake is about to thank Valerie, she immediately gets up and leaves him sitting with his hand out. He glances down to it as the video fades to black.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 10:48:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: