Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:48:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Unstoppable Appreciation

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unstoppable Appreciation  (Read 220 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 30, 2018, 08:21:33 pm »

Every year, this show just gets bigger and bigger. This year was no exception. I know we are all waiting to see the finished product that is Unstopable 9, which I'd say is 24 hours at least away from being done. But I promise you it will be worth the wait. I'm something of a perfectionist when it comes to my shows. I want to make them as perfect as possible. It's at about 80% completion now, so it shouldn't be much longer.

I do need to give nothing but high praise to the roster. Each of you put forth a tremendous effort that made me personally proud to be able to say I was the goof in charge of it all when it happened. 49 separate posts for this show, and all of them were outstanding reading. Give yourselves a pat on the back, because it'd cost me way too much to travel and do it personally.

Special recognition also goes to my staff: John, Cori, Pam, Rodzilla, Emma, Droo, Paige, and even Kyle for a show. Without them, none of this would be possible. They are as crucial to FFW as each of you are. None of it is possible without them or you. I can't thank you all enough for helping make the 9th Unstoppable possibly my favorite of them all.

Also a big high five to our guests this year, including Jessica Anderson (Craig), Misty Whitmore and Sylvia Crowley (Cory)  and Ashleigh Jericho (Drew). Along with Scarlett Kincaid's appearance, they helped make this show even bigger feeling to me. And that's something worth commemorating right there after 9 of these.

Boy, we're really gonna have to go wild for the 10th anniversary, aren't we?

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't possibly mean it more.

-Mark
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:26:39 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: